时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Remarkable, isn’t he? | 不可思议 是不是 |
[00:09] | Perfect limbs. | 四肢健壮 |
[00:11] | Plenty of bone. | 骨骼惊奇 |
[00:15] | Like God’s own racehorse. | 就像是上帝的赛马 |
[00:18] | Extraordinary. | 不同凡响 |
[00:20] | Tell me about the stud fees. | 配种费多少 |
[00:22] | 150,000 euros a mare. | 一匹母马收15万欧元 |
[00:25] | 150 mares a year. | 一年可以配150匹 |
[00:28] | Bit early to put him out to stud, if you ask me. | 不过我觉得现在就让他去配种太早了 |
[00:31] | Truth is, Fitz stands to make more on the stables | 事实上 菲兹在配种上能赚的钱 |
[00:34] | than on the racetrack. | 肯定比赛场上多 |
[00:37] | I know 150K is a pretty penny, | 我知道15万不少 |
[00:39] | but your mare won’t find a better match. | 但是你找不到更好的配种马了 |
[00:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[00:52] | To Fitzpleasure. | 敬”愉悦菲兹” |
[00:53] | To Fitz. Slainte. | 敬菲兹 祝健康 |
[00:57] | Unfair, really. | 很不公平 真的 |
[00:59] | Stallions get the prestige, | 种马很重要 |
[01:00] | but breeding a quality racehorse is as much about the dam… | 但是培育一匹优秀的赛马 母马和种马 |
[01:05] | as the sire. | 一样重要 |
[01:11] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[01:26] | You’re a beautiful creature. | 你真美 |
[01:30] | Too beautiful for this world. | 太美了不该存活于世 |
[01:36] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[02:04] | 独苗 第44号 | |
[02:08] | Hey, you want to grab, uh, lunch? | 你想一起吃午饭吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah. There’s a burger place in Adams Morgan | 好 亚当摩根有一家汉堡店 |
[02:12] | I’ve been wanting to try. | 我一直想去吃来着 |
[02:13] | Lunch sounds so… | 去那里吃午饭听起来很 |
[02:14] | I believe the word you’re looking for is “Amazing.” | 我想你是要说很”棒”吧 |
[02:17] | Yeah, completely amazing, but, like, something parents would do. | 对 非常棒 同时也是父母会做的事 |
[02:21] | Yeah. If either of us had even remotely normal parents. | 是啊 说得好像我们有正常的父母一样 |
[02:24] | Now, that’s the word I was looking for. | 这才是我想说的 |
[02:25] | Lunch sounds so completely normal. | 听起来很正常 |
[02:28] | You know I love normal. | 你知道我喜欢正常 |
[02:30] | Someone’s really trying to get ahold of you. | 有人急着找你呢 |
[02:32] | I know. Sorry. Hello? | 我知道 抱歉 你好 |
[02:33] | Pete called. | 彼得联系过我了 |
[02:34] | He ran a search on the DNA from the bones. | 他查验了骨头上找到的DNA |
[02:36] | Uh, sorry, not interested. | 抱歉 不感兴趣 |
[02:38] | Not interested? | 不感兴趣 |
[02:39] | Oh, right. Liz is there. | 好吧 莉斯在 |
[02:41] | Look, you shouldn’t call this early. | 听着 你不应该这么早打电话 |
[02:43] | – Telemarketer. – They’re not supposed to be calling us. | -电话销售 -他们怎么能给我们打电话 |
[02:45] | Look, Pete wants to meet. His apartment. 2:00. | 听着 彼得要见你 他的公寓 2点 |
[02:47] | Hey, we’re on the no-call list. What you’re doing is illegal. | 我们申请了”禁止电话销售” 你这是违法的 |
[02:50] | She’s right. It is. | 她没错 这是违法的 |
[02:51] | And I can’t believe I let the two of you rope me into it. | 不敢相信我又让你们把我卷进来了 |
[02:56] | At lunch… | 午饭时 |
[02:58] | no calls, no interruptions. | 不许打电话 不许被任何事打扰 |
[03:01] | Agreed. Just you and me… being normal. | 同意 就我们俩 做回正常人 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:07] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[03:10] | Nice upgrade from the no-tell motel. | 和汽车旅馆比起来豪华太多了 |
[03:13] | Can you afford it? | 你有钱了 |
[03:13] | It’s a three-day rental Dembe found through some online site. | 这是邓比在网上找到的出租房 |
[03:17] | Something b-n-b? | 彼迎什么的 |
[03:19] | Are you familiar with such a thing? | 你知道这东西吗 |
[03:21] | Uh, me and a billion other people. | 谁不知道 |
[03:23] | They match hosts who want to rent out their homes | 他们帮有房招租的房东 |
[03:26] | with guests who want to rent them | 和找房租的房客配对 |
[03:28] | and get a commission from each one. | 并和双方收取佣金 |
[03:30] | It’s a license to print money. | 简直是合法印钱 |
[03:32] | The renters never have to meet the owners. | 租客不用见房东 |
[03:35] | The Robinsons simply put my key in a lockbox outside. | 这家叫罗宾逊的把钥匙就放在了外面的箱子里 |
[03:39] | Completely anonymous. | 完全匿名 |
[03:40] | Peel. | 剥 |
[03:44] | Great ideas are like great athletes — | 好主意就像是好的运动员 |
[03:48] | efficient, elegant, powerful. | 高效 优雅 强大 |
[03:51] | I’m aroused by both and mourn the death of either. | 两者无论生死都让我兴奋 |
[03:56] | “Champion racehorse and trainer die in stable fire.” | “冠军赛马和驯马师死于马厩大火” |
[04:03] | Fitzpleasure was a greatest European racehorse in a generation. | 愉悦菲兹是近年来欧洲最伟大的赛马 |
[04:04] | His stud price was set at 150,000 euros, | 他的配种费是15万欧元 |
[04:08] | but he only covered a single mare before the fire. | 但在火灾前他只和一匹母马配了种 |
[04:11] | One. | 一匹 |
[04:13] | Which is why I know he was murdered. | 所以我知道他是被谋杀的 |
[04:15] | Peel. | 剥 |
[04:16] | It doesn’t say anything here about murder or arson. | 这上面可没提到谋杀或是纵火 |
[04:19] | In horse breeding, genes are everything, | 对赛马繁殖来说 基因就是一切 |
[04:21] | and Fitzpleasure had the best ones. | 愉悦菲兹拥有最好的基因 |
[04:23] | His owners stood to make millions spreading his seed. | 他的主人靠让他配种可以赚取数百万 |
[04:26] | Now he’s dead, and another owner | 现在他死了 另一个所有人 |
[04:28] | is conveniently positioned to reap the windfall. | 轻而易举便能发一笔横财 |
[04:31] | The owner of Fitzpleasure’s only offspring. | 愉悦菲兹唯一后代的所有人 |
[04:34] | – Bananas. – What? No. | -香蕉 -什么 不 |
[04:37] | “Pot,” “Mustard,” “Satchel”… | 锅 芥末 书包 |
[04:39] | – What’s that? Q-I? Qi? – Qi. | -那是什么 琦 其 -气 |
[04:42] | – Oh, come on! – It means “Life force.” | -得了吧 -意思是生命之息 |
[04:45] | Honestly. You’re like one of those extraordinary children | 说实话 你就像那些会拼写”拟声词”的 |
[04:49] | who knows how to spell “Onomatopoeia.” | 天才儿童 |
[04:51] | But even he couldn’t spell out why a horse killer | 但就算是他也无法解释为什么黑名单上 |
[04:54] | is on the Blacklist. | 会有一个屠马者 |
[04:57] | The last white rhino, the final dodo bird — | 最后一头白犀牛 最后一只渡渡鸟 |
[05:00] | the only surviving member of a group or species | 一个种群中存活的最后一员被称为 |
[05:03] | is called an Endling. | 独苗 |
[05:05] | You’re not looking for a horse killer, Elizabeth, | 你要找的不是屠马者 伊丽莎白 |
[05:08] | you’re in search of the Endling himself — | 你要找的是独苗 |
[05:10] | the nom de plume of the legendary creator of one-of-a-kind items. | 创造独一无二珍品者的代称 |
[05:15] | Baghdad, 2015. | 巴格达 2015年 |
[05:17] | An RPG took down a private plane carrying | 一枚火箭榴弹打下了一架 |
[05:19] | of the only two known statues of the Sumerian goddess Inanna. | 载有唯二两座苏美尔女神伊南娜像的飞机 |
[05:23] | Four crew members were killed in the crash, | 四名运送人员在空难中丧生 |
[05:26] | leaving the only other statue in private hands. | 仅存的另一个雕像在私人收藏家手中 |
[05:29] | Turkey, 2016. | 土耳其 2016年 |
[05:31] | A nursery cultivating a unique species | 一家研究所培育出的 |
[05:34] | of drought-resistant barley was stolen | 抗干旱麦苗被盗 |
[05:36] | and three botanists were murdered. | 三名植物学家被杀 |
[05:38] | The genetic profile used to create the seed was taken | 用来培育种子的基因档案被盗 |
[05:40] | and all but one of the samples destroyed, | 只有样本遭到破坏 |
[05:42] | giving the new owner a virtual monopoly on the next harvest. | 新的所有者将独占这一成果 |
[05:45] | Reddington believes her next target is on U.S. Soil. | 雷丁顿认为她的下一个目标就在美国 |
[05:48] | “Her”? | 她的 |
[05:49] | Well, according to the report from the Irish authorities, | 根据爱尔兰当局的报告 |
[05:51] | the trainer who died in the fire, | 在火灾中丧生的驯马师 |
[05:53] | he had a visitor just before the incident — | 事发前有一名访客 |
[05:56] | woman of Middle Eastern descent, early 30s, | 是一名中东口音 30多岁的女性 |
[05:58] | going by the alias Alicia Grey. | 用的是化名 艾丽莎·格雷 |
[06:00] | The best way to find her is by talking to the people | 要找到她 最好的办法是去找 |
[06:02] | who benefit from her actions — | 会因为她的行动获利的人 |
[06:03] | Fitzpleasure’s sole offspring. | 愉悦菲兹的唯一后代 |
[06:05] | Do we know the owner? | 我们知道所有人是谁吗 |
[06:06] | Yep. Caleb Hess — | 知道 凯勒·海思 |
[06:08] | CEO of an international security contracting firm | 马里兰州汉诺威的一家 |
[06:11] | based in Hanover, Maryland. | 国际安全承包公司的总裁 |
[06:13] | Yes, I benefited from the tragedy. | 是的 我的确能从中获利 |
[06:16] | Your horse tripled in value overnight. | 你的马一夜之间价格翻了三倍 |
[06:18] | That’s not a benefit. That’s a windfall. | 这不叫获利 这叫暴利 |
[06:21] | Call it what you like. | 随便你怎么说 |
[06:21] | It’s still a tragedy I had nothing to do with. | 我还是跟这场悲剧毫无关系 |
[06:24] | We reviewed your company’s financial statements. | 我们查看了你公司的经济状况 |
[06:26] | You have quite a bit of debt. You can’t pay your creditors. | 你负债累累 无法偿还 |
[06:29] | We’re having issues, yes, but I don’t see what that has — | 我们是有问题 但我不觉得… |
[06:31] | We know the woman that you hired used the alias Alicia Grey. | 我们知道你雇用了化名为艾丽莎·格雷的女人 |
[06:35] | What’s her real name? | 她的真名是什么 |
[06:36] | I don’t know because I didn’t hire — | 我不知道 因为我根本没雇… |
[06:37] | You’re the largest shareholder, and when your stock nosedives, | 你是最大的股东 你的股票缩水时 |
[06:40] | so does your savings. | 你的资产也随之垮台 |
[06:42] | Now, this is a tough position to be in | 作为一个自认需要 |
[06:43] | for someone who sees themselves as a provider — | 养家糊口的人来说 这是一个非常艰难的境地 |
[06:46] | the person who takes care of the family. | 你需要照顾家人 |
[06:49] | And that’s how you see yourself, isn’t it, Mr. Hess? | 你就是这么认为的 不是吗 海思先生 |
[06:50] | It’s why you transferred ownership | 所以你将你珍贵的纯种马 |
[06:52] | of your prized thoroughbred to your son | 在愉悦菲兹出事几天后 |
[06:55] | just days after the unfortunate incident with Fitzpleasure | 它的身价水涨船高之时 |
[06:58] | sent the value of his new asset through the roof. | 转到了你儿子的名下 |
[07:01] | You may be headed towards bankruptcy, | 你可能是快破产了 |
[07:02] | but it seems your son is wealthier than ever. | 但你儿子却前所未有的富裕 |
[07:05] | I transferred an asset to my child for estate-tax reasons. | 我把资产转到我儿子名下是为了减少遗产税 |
[07:10] | There’s nothing illegal in that. | 这没什么违法的 |
[07:12] | No, there is not, but it is illegal to conspire to murder a racehorse. | 的确 但是阴谋杀害一匹赛马是违法的 |
[07:15] | And when we find out you did that, which we will, | 等我们查清楚是你干的 到时候 |
[07:19] | as well as your son benefiting from that windfall, | 只要你儿子从中获利 |
[07:22] | we will go after him as a co-conspirator. | 我们就会将他作为共犯处理 |
[07:25] | You leave my son out of this. | 别把我儿子卷进来 |
[07:26] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[07:27] | As soon as you tell us what we need to know. | 只要你告诉我们想知道的事 |
[07:30] | The woman — who is she? | 那个女人 是谁 |
[07:35] | She never said anything about murder. | 她没说过什么谋杀 |
[07:37] | All she said was that she could increase my foal’s value. | 她只说能提升我的马匹价值 |
[07:41] | She didn’t say how. | 她没说怎么做 |
[07:42] | How did you contact her? | 你怎么联络她的 |
[07:43] | I didn’t. She came to me. | 不是我 是她找我的 |
[07:45] | So, how did you pay her? | 你怎么给她付钱 |
[07:46] | She didn’t want money. She wanted information. | 她不要钱 她要情报 |
[07:49] | What kind of information? | 什么情报 |
[07:50] | Security protocols we put in place | 我们保护一名王女的 |
[07:52] | for the daughter of a king. | 安全预案 |
[07:54] | – Who is she? – Princess Sonya of Montenegro. | -哪位王女 -黑山共和国的索尼娅公主 |
[07:57] | My firm trained her team years ago. | 我的公司几年前训练安排了她的安保团队 |
[08:00] | She’ll have at least four bodyguards | 她至少有四名保镖 |
[08:02] | working in coordination with local law enforcement. | 和当地警方部门合作 |
[08:05] | She uses aliases, decoy vehicles, | 她会用假名 诱饵车 |
[08:08] | and books an entire floor wherever she’s staying. | 每住一个地方都会定下整层楼的房间 |
[08:34] | – Dresner. – Where are we at? | -德雷斯内 -进展如何 |
[08:36] | Uh, the numbers are improving to hit our targets. | 数据越来越接近我们的目标了 |
[08:38] | Good. Prepare station three. | 很好 准备好三号工作站 |
[08:41] | I should have an addition soon. | 很快就会有人加入了 |
[08:59] | What does the Endling want with European royalty? | 独苗对欧洲皇室有什么企图 |
[09:02] | The princess is the sole heir to the throne. | 公主是王位的唯一继承人 |
[09:04] | If she dies, the royal family dies with her. | 她一旦死亡 皇室家族也随之灭亡 |
[09:06] | – Who benefits from that? – According to the State Department, | -这对谁有好处 -国务院情报指出 |
[09:09] | King Jovan and his daughter instituted reforms | 约万国王和他的女儿推行了 |
[09:11] | that were unpopular with the country’s hard-liners. | 令国内保守派不满的改革 |
[09:14] | So the princess’ death means the end of the king’s line | 而公主死亡即代表国王血脉的终结 |
[09:17] | and a win for the reactionaries. | 也就是保守派的胜利 |
[09:18] | Okay, according to the Diplomatic Security Service, | 根据外交安全处消息 |
[09:20] | Princess Sonya is here in D.C. | 索尼娅公主已抵达华盛顿特区 |
[09:22] | to deliver a speech at the UNESCO Conference, | 准备在联合国教科文大会发表演讲 |
[09:24] | and she has a room block at the Greylock Hotel | 她在特区市中心的格雷洛克酒店 |
[09:26] | in downtown D.C. under the name Elise Wolf. | 订下了一整层楼 订房姓名是伊利丝·沃夫 |
[09:30] | Aram, alert hotel security. | 阿兰姆 警告酒店安保 |
[09:31] | Ressler, Navabi, Keen — get to that hotel now. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 基恩 马上前往酒店 |
[09:46] | Perfect. Please come in. | 来得正好 请进 |
[09:49] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 |
[09:50] | Tom Campbell, Head of Security. We spoke on the phone. | 汤姆·坎贝尔 安保队长 我们通过电话 |
[09:52] | Ms. Wolf has the entire 15th floor. | 沃夫女士订下了十五楼整层 |
[09:54] | What’s the fastest way there? | 如何最快到达那里 |
[09:55] | Main elevator. South hall. | 主电梯 南大厅 |
[09:56] | Go. I’ll keep an eye on surveillance. | 去吧 我守着监控 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna need access to your security feeds. | 我需要你们的监控视频 |
[10:11] | End of the hall. Suite 1550. | 走廊尽头 1550号套房 |
[10:12] | Hey, wait a minute. What’s going on? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[10:13] | Agent Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒探员 联调局 |
[10:17] | We’re gonna need to see your princess. There’s been a threat. | 我们要见公主 有潜在威胁 |
[10:20] | Checking the stairwell now. | 正在排查阶梯 |
[10:35] | Wait. Go back. That stairwell. | 等等 回去 那边阶梯 |
[10:42] | Command. Command, we lost power on the 15th floor. | 指挥部 十五楼失去电源 |
[10:44] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:48] | There’s been a breach on floor 15. | 十五楼遭受入侵 |
[10:50] | We lost the feeds! | 监控视频断讯了 |
[10:52] | We need to get her out of there right now! | 必须马上带她离开这里 |
[10:57] | Back! Back! Back! Now! | 后退 后退 快 |
[11:40] | Don’t shoot! FBI! | 别开枪 联调局 |
[11:41] | I need confirmation. What’s going on? | 我需要确认 怎么回事 |
[11:44] | FBI. Lower your weapons. | 联调局 放下武器 |
[11:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Princess Sonya, there’s been a breach. | 索尼娅公主 有人闯入 |
[11:48] | I need you to come with us. | 我需要你跟我们走 |
[11:55] | We’ve got the princess. We’re on the move. | 我们接到公主 在路上了 |
[12:04] | Ana Dewan? | 安娜·德旺 |
[12:05] | – Yes? – Diplomatic security. | -是的 -外交安全处 |
[12:07] | Please come with me. The princess needs you. | 请跟我走 公主需要你 |
[12:09] | Please! It’s urgent! | 快 情况紧急 |
[12:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:14] | – Wait. Ana. – It’s okay. | -等等 安娜 -没事 |
[12:15] | – You’re safe now. Please. Please.- No. Ana. We can’t leave Ana. | -你已经安全了 -不 不能丢下安娜 |
[12:19] | Hurry. Please hurry. Get in. | 快点 快点走 上车 |
[12:26] | I was able to pull a sample off the bones | 我从骨头中取出了样本 |
[12:28] | and run a DNA sequence, which, when you think about it, | 检测了DNA序列 仔细想想 |
[12:31] | is pretty remarkable considering the — | 这真的挺了不起… |
[12:32] | – Did you get a name? – No. | -有得到姓名吗 -没有 |
[12:33] | None of the databases I searched had a match. | 我找的所有数据库里都没有匹配 |
[12:35] | Even the federal DNA database? | 联邦DNA数据库也没有 |
[12:37] | CODIS is a two-step process, and I can’t get past step one. | 联合索引系统有两阶段 我过不了第一阶段 |
[12:41] | I can run the search remotely — which is super illegal — | 我能远程搜索 这严重违法 |
[12:44] | but that will only get you a match. | 但那也只能找到匹配 |
[12:45] | To get an identity, you need a Fed to authorize the request. | 要取得身份信息 你需要联调局的许可 |
[12:48] | So, you can know the bones match someone in the system, | 所以你可得知骨头和系统里的某人匹配 |
[12:50] | but you can’t get the name of that someone | 但没有联调局探员许可 |
[12:52] | without an FBI agent signing off. | 你无法取得那个人的姓名 |
[12:54] | Which ain’t gonna happen. | 而这是不可能的 |
[12:57] | – Whatever you’re thinking… – I could just take her credentials. | -不管你在想什么 -我可以拿她的证件 |
[12:59] | – …stop thinking it. – She doesn’t even have to know. | -别想了 -她根本不需要知道 |
[13:00] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意烂透了 |
[13:03] | An ID would work. | 一张证件就行了 |
[13:11] | So, I’ve started her on Epogen, B12, testosterone. | 我给了她促红细胞生成素 B12 睾酮 |
[13:16] | If she responds like the others, | 如果她反应和其他人一样 |
[13:17] | I’ll have her up to the desired volume soon. | 我很快就能将她加到期望的量 |
[13:20] | Alert your team. I want them ready when I return. | 通知你的团队 我回来时让他们准备好 |
[14:52] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[14:57] | Somebody knows we’re here. | 有人知道我们在这里 |
[15:00] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[15:01] | I was just starting to feel at home. | 我才刚开始觉得舒适 |
[15:18] | I need a name. | 给我个名字 |
[15:20] | The person who hired you. | 雇用你的人 |
[15:22] | No one. | 没有人 |
[15:24] | We weren’t hired. | 没人雇用我们 |
[15:27] | Proverbs 21, verse 10 — | 箴言二十一章 第十节 |
[15:30] | Solomon’s dissertation on the wicked | 所罗门对于恶人及其同伙 |
[15:32] | and the company they keep. Do you know it? | 所发表的论文 你听过吗 |
[15:35] | Proverbs? | 箴言 |
[15:36] | Stirs up more passion than any other verse we study | 比我们在犹太法典课里读到的其他篇章 |
[15:39] | in Talmud class. | 更加激励人心 |
[15:40] | “There is no honor among thieves.” | “贼间无道” |
[15:43] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[15:44] | A few thieves have been among the most honorable men | 我认识的最有道义的人当中 |
[15:47] | I have ever known. | 也有几个是贼 |
[15:49] | What about you…Sven — | 那你呢 斯文 |
[15:52] | are you an honorable man? | 你是有道义的人吗 |
[15:54] | Uh…yeah. I think so. | 我有道义 |
[15:58] | Let’s put that to the test, shall we? | 我们来检验一下 行吗 |
[16:12] | I need a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[16:16] | The Mailman. That’s all I know. | 邮差 我只知道这个 |
[16:17] | Nash talked to him. The Mailman sent us. | 纳什跟他联络的 邮差派我们来的 |
[16:21] | I do like a nice, long soak, don’t you? | 我很喜欢在水里舒服地泡很久 你呢 |
[16:33] | The Mailman. Where can we find him? | 邮差 要去哪里找他 |
[16:37] | I know this is a very difficult time for you, | 我知道你也很不好过 |
[16:40] | but understanding why Ana was targeted | 但是弄清安娜为何会成为目标 |
[16:43] | is our best chance of getting her back safely. | 才最有可能把她安全地救回来 |
[16:45] | Can you think of any reason why someone would target | 你知道为什么有人会盯上你的助理 |
[16:48] | your assistant instead of you? | 而不是你吗 |
[16:52] | Ana isn’t my assistant. | 安娜不是我的助理 |
[16:54] | She’s… | 她是… |
[16:56] | It’s hard to describe what she is. | 她的身份不好描述 |
[16:59] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:01] | My child will be second in line to the throne. | 我的孩子是王位的第二顺位继承人 |
[17:04] | If something happens to me while I’m pregnant, | 如果我怀孕时出了什么事 |
[17:06] | if I need emergency surgery, | 如果我要做紧急手术 |
[17:08] | Ana was here to provide a transfusion. | 安娜就可以给我输血 |
[17:10] | Why not get one at a hospital? | 为什么不去医院输血 |
[17:13] | I have Lutheran B-negative blood. | 我是卢瑟伦B型阴性血 |
[17:15] | It’s a rare type. | 是稀有血型 |
[17:17] | There’s no guarantee they would have it. | 无法保证医院一定有这种血 |
[17:18] | But Ana does. | 但安娜有 |
[17:19] | That’s why you keep her around? She’s a walking blood bank? | 所以你才一直带着她 她就是行走的血库 |
[17:23] | Actually, Ana and I don’t have the same blood type. | 其实我和安娜的血型不一样 |
[17:27] | You’re telling me seven people in the world | 你是说世界上只有七个人 |
[17:29] | have Ana’s blood type? Seven? | 跟安娜血型相同 七个 |
[17:31] | – Out of 7 billion? – Incredible, right? | -七十亿人之中 -难以置信吧 |
[17:33] | That is why it is known as golden blood. | 所以那种血型才叫做黄金血型 |
[17:36] | I understand that it’s rare, | 我明白很稀有 |
[17:37] | but not why it would be valuable to someone like the princess. | 但不明白为什么对公主来说这么重要 |
[17:40] | Okay. So, 99% of us have high-prevalence antigens in our blood. | 好 99%的人血液中都有高患病率的抗原 |
[17:44] | If the ones who don’t receive a transfusion | 如果没有这种体质的人接收了 |
[17:46] | from the ones who do, the?incompatibility can prove fatal. | 有这种体质的人的输血 血型不亲和就会致命 |
[17:49] | So, finding a donor for people with rare blood types, | 所以给一个像王妃这样血型稀有的人 |
[17:52] | like the princess, is super difficult. | 找到献血者是非常困难的 |
[17:54] | And if they’re in a crisis, I can only imagine | 如果他们遇到危险 |
[17:57] | it would be a desperate race against the clock. | 恐怕就只能等死了 |
[17:59] | And golden blood is compatible with the princess’ blood type. | 而黄金血型跟王妃的血型是匹配的 |
[18:01] | With any rare blood types. | 跟任何稀有血型都匹配 |
[18:03] | It is the only known universal donor — | 这是已知唯一的一种万能血型 |
[18:05] | which, obviously, makes its life-saving capabilities enormous. | 显然这种血型救命的能力是不可估量的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, when there were seven. | 对 全世界只有七个人 |
[18:11] | Imagine if the endling kills all but one. | 试想如果独苗只留下一人存活 |
[18:13] | The sole survivor’s blood would be worth a king’s ransom. | 那这唯一的幸存者的血可就价值连城了 |
[18:15] | And, according to the Rare Blood Database, | 而且根据稀有血型数据库 |
[18:17] | two have gone missing within the last three months. | 过去三个月内已经失踪了两人 |
[18:20] | Does the database list the locations of any other golden bloods? | 数据库里有其他黄金血型者的位置吗 |
[18:22] | In this country, I see one. | 这个国家有一位 |
[18:25] | Ethan Isaacs, currently in the ICU at D.C. Mercy Hospital. | 伊森·艾萨克 目前在特区慈爱医院的重症监护室 |
[18:28] | Navabi, Ressler — get there. | 纳瓦比 雷斯勒 去医院 |
[18:31] | 逃犯通缉 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 | |
[18:33] | Next. | 下一位 |
[18:36] | Next! | 下一位 |
[18:38] | He’s ready for you. | 他在叫你呢 |
[18:39] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[18:40] | That last one on the right, I’ve see him somewhere. | 右边最后一个人 我在某个地方见过 |
[18:43] | So have I. | 我也见过 |
[18:44] | Have you? And where was that? | 是吗 在哪呢 |
[18:46] | In my dreams. | 在我梦中 |
[18:48] | I have a weakness for bad boys. | 坏小子是我的软肋 |
[18:52] | I received two unexpected packages at my residence last night. | 昨晚我在住处收到两件意料之外的包裹 |
[18:57] | Did you bring the packages with you, sir? | 你把包裹带来了吗 先生 |
[18:59] | I’m afraid they’re rather large. | 包裹挺大的 |
[19:02] | They said The Mailman sent them. | 他们说是邮差送来的 |
[19:04] | Imagine my surprise when I realized they meant an actual mailman. | 当我意识到他们是指真正的邮差时 我都震惊了 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:11] | I got no idea who they are. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[19:13] | Let me refresh your memory — | 让我帮你回想一下 |
[19:15] | they’re the men you sent to kill me. | 他们是你派来杀我的人 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Sure thing, Pops. Whatever you say. | 对 没错 老头 随你怎么说 |
[19:20] | You know, I got a nice roll of stamps for you. | 我给你准备了一卷漂亮的邮票 |
[19:22] | They have Calvin and Hobbes on them. | 上面印着卡尔文和霍布斯 |
[19:24] | Why don’t you take those? | 你不如收下这些 |
[19:27] | You don’t know who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah. You’re a pain in my ass. | 知道 你是来找我麻烦的 |
[19:30] | But you sent them to my house. | 但你派他们来我家 |
[19:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:34] | Okay. Is this a joke? | 好吧 你在开玩笑吗 |
[19:36] | That’s — Yes. | 这…好吧 |
[19:37] | Janet from circulation sent you here to yank my chain, right? | 发行部的珍妮特派你来惹怒我的吧 |
[19:41] | I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 我想你很清楚我在说什么 |
[19:44] | Now, listen, pal. | 听着 朋友 |
[19:45] | I don’t know nothing about you or your houseguests. | 我既不认识你 也不认识你的访客 |
[19:48] | And the only person I want to kill is my podiatrist | 我唯一想杀的只是推迟了我的矫正计划的 |
[19:50] | for having my orthotics on backorder. | 那位足科医师 |
[19:53] | $59.98. | 59.98美元 |
[20:01] | Alma, hey. | 阿尔玛 |
[20:03] | Ethan was hoping he’d see you before we take him home. | 伊森还想着回家之前能见你一面 |
[20:07] | – How’s he doing? – Kid’s a fighter, | -他怎么样了 -他很坚强 |
[20:10] | but, um… | 可惜 |
[20:12] | there’s nothing more the doctors can do but make him comfortable. | 但医生也无计可施 只能减轻病痛 |
[20:14] | Yeah. I know. I heard. | 嗯 我知道 听说了 |
[20:17] | He’s always hated hospitals, so… | 他从来都不喜欢医院 |
[20:21] | This way he can be in his room, with us. | 这样他还能和我们一块儿 回自己家 |
[20:23] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 没错 |
[20:32] | So, the nurses on four made me promise | 四楼的护士叫我保证 |
[20:34] | that I would bring Ethan by before he left. | 在伊森走之前带他去一趟 |
[20:36] | So, why don’t you finish up here and come down? | 要不你们把这儿料理好就下楼 |
[20:39] | They have cake. | 他们准备了蛋糕 |
[20:55] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[20:58] | Do you want to get out of here? | 想离开这里吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah? Do you want to go home? | 嗯 想回家吗 |
[21:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[21:07] | Agent Ressler, FBI. We’re looking for Ethan Isaacs. | 联调局雷斯勒探员 找伊森·艾萨克 |
[21:10] | What’s wrong? What does the FBI want with our son? | 怎么了 联调局找我儿子做什么 |
[21:12] | We have reason to believe | 我们掌握充分证据 |
[21:13] | that Ethan is being targeted for abduction. | 有人将伊森作为绑架目标 |
[21:15] | There must me some mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[21:15] | – Where is he? – He’s in his room with a nurse. | -他在哪儿 -和护士在病房 |
[21:18] | Alma said there was gonna be a goodbye party on the fourth floor. | 阿尔玛说四楼有饯行派对 |
[21:22] | Start lockdown procedure now. Go! | 马上启动封锁程序 |
[21:25] | Where are we, Alma? Where’s my mommy? | 这是哪儿 阿尔玛 我妈妈呢 |
[21:28] | Sweetheart, please. Just get some rest. | 宝贝 乖 休息一下 |
[21:54] | Oh! Hey, come on. What are you doing? | 拜托 你在干吗 |
[21:58] | When I was 17 and heading off to the Naval Academy, | 想我年方十七 入读海军学院 |
[22:02] | I sent the most extravagant love letter to Sarah Ellen Winstead. | 给温斯特德寄出最为火热的情书 |
[22:06] | She never replied. | 从没收到回音 |
[22:07] | To this day, I remain convinced | 时至今日 我仍深信不疑 |
[22:09] | that the post office failed to deliver it, | 是邮局没能完成寄送 |
[22:12] | and that if your colleagues had simply done their jobs, | 假如当初你的同行能完成工作 |
[22:16] | the entire arc of my life might have been different. | 我的人生轨迹可能截然不同 |
[22:18] | I might have been thinner and living in Maine. | 我可能会在缅因州生活 也不会发福成这样 |
[22:22] | You do realize that harassing a federal employee | 你该清楚骚扰公务员 |
[22:24] | is a felony, right? | 可是重罪 |
[22:25] | I’ll add it to the list. | 我会记下的 |
[22:30] | Drive. | 开车 |
[22:41] | 8:00 would be great. | 八点 |
[22:45] | Oh, I’m sorry — last name Keen. | 抱歉 姓基恩 |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:49] | You planning a hot date? | 策划燃情约会吗 |
[22:51] | Cascabel. | 在响尾蛇 |
[22:52] | – Oh, I love Cascabel’s. – I know. | -我很喜欢响尾蛇 -我知道 |
[22:56] | We’re going for dinner tonight. | 今晚我们一起去 |
[22:58] | What do you mean? You can’t stay for lunch? | 怎么 不能共进午餐吗 |
[22:59] | No. I’m sorry. I got a call in the parking lot. | 抱歉 我在停车场接到个电话 |
[23:01] | It was Aram. He said we had a break in the case. | 是阿兰姆 说案子有所发现 |
[23:03] | You don’t have to explain. | 不用解释 |
[23:06] | Look at those chickens and the burgers | 看那些鸡肉 汉堡 |
[23:09] | and the fries! | 和薯条 |
[23:12] | 伊丽莎白·基恩 联调局 | |
[23:15] | Root beer. | 根汁汽水 |
[23:16] | Come on. I should just be able to have lunch | 行行好 我也该像普通人一样 |
[23:18] | with my husband like a normal person. | 和丈夫共进午餐 |
[23:20] | Yeah, well, you are not a normal person. | 是啊 可你才不是普通人 |
[23:23] | you don’t have a normal job, and that’s okay, | 你的工作也很不寻常 没关系 |
[23:25] | ’cause that’s what I love about you. | 我喜欢的就是这样的你 |
[23:27] | W– You said you loved normal. | 你可说过自己喜欢平平淡淡 |
[23:30] | Well, I did. And I do. | 我说过 我确实喜欢 |
[23:33] | But… normal. Abnormal. Deviant. | 可是 普通 异常 越轨 |
[23:36] | Whatever you are, I love — except hurt, all right? | 不管你是怎样 我都爱 只要别受伤 |
[23:40] | So go save the day, catch the bad guy, whatever you got to do. | 去行侠仗义 惩恶扬善 忙你的事吧 |
[23:43] | Just don’t get yourself shot. | 只要避开子弹 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:46] | Hey! Can I get one more of those? | 能再来一次吗 |
[23:57] | Cascabel’s at 8:00. You’re buying. | 八点响尾蛇见 你买单 |
[23:59] | Hey…deviant. | 越轨 |
[24:00] | It’s a big turn-on. | 迫不及待了 |
[24:04] | All right, after reviewing Ethan’s medical file, | 我看了伊森的就医记录 |
[24:06] | I found something interesting — | 有所发现 |
[24:08] | prior to 2011, it’s blank. | 记录最早是在2011年 |
[24:11] | How can that be. He’s nine? | 怎么会呢 他现在九岁 |
[24:12] | Because Ethan Isaacs wasn’t always Ethan Isaacs. | 因为他出生时不是伊森·艾萨克 |
[24:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:16] | The Isaacs adopted Ethan in 2010 through an NGO | 2010年艾萨克夫妇通过一家接叙利亚儿童 |
[24:20] | that briefly brought Syrian children to the U.S. | 来美国的非政府组织收养了伊森 |
[24:22] | Ethan Isaacs was born Shahir Ahmad in 2008 | 2008年伊森·艾萨克出生于叙利亚德哈 |
[24:26] | in Daraa, Syria, to this woman — Nirah Ahmad. | 当时叫沙赫尔·艾哈迈德 其母为妮拉·艾哈迈德 |
[24:32] | Ethan was taken by his mother. | 伊森是被亲生母亲绑走了 |
[24:34] | And adoption records indicate that she has the same | 领养记录表明她和儿子一样 |
[24:36] | rare blood type as her son. | 是稀有血型 |
[24:37] | And in a war-torn country like Syria, | 在叙利亚这样连年战乱的国家 |
[24:40] | she must’ve known that a golden blood | 她肯定清楚黄金血 |
[24:42] | has almost no chance of surviving a traumatic injury. | 遇上创伤性伤害基本上必死无疑 |
[24:45] | Well, if the mother’s a golden blood, then she’s also at risk. | 既然她是黄金血 那自己也有风险 |
[24:47] | So, why didn’t she leave with her son? | 所以 她为什么不带着她儿子一起离开呢 |
[24:49] | To fight for her country. | 她要为了她的国家而战 |
[24:51] | She was an active member of the Free Syrian Army | 2014年以前 她都是叙利亚自由军里的 |
[24:53] | until she disappeared in 2014. | 积极分子 |
[24:55] | Right after Ethan got sick. | 在伊森生病之后 |
[24:57] | Three months before her first attack. | 三个月后她开展了第一次袭击 |
[24:58] | Where are we on locating her? | 我们要去哪找她 |
[24:59] | When I ran her photo against the images taken | 当我拿她的照片与医院附近的交通监控 |
[25:01] | from the traffic cams near the hospital, I found this. | 做对比识别的时候 我发现了这个 |
[25:05] | Do we have an ID on the driver? | 查到司机的身份了吗 |
[25:07] | I am still working on that. | 我还在调查中 |
[25:08] | According to his file, | 根据他的档案 |
[25:09] | Ethan has progressive idiopathic myocarditis. | 伊森患有渐进式特发性心肌炎 |
[25:12] | Now, the procedure that could save his life | 目前 能够拯救他生命的治疗环节中 |
[25:14] | would require transfusions of golden blood | 包含要给他输入 |
[25:16] | that the hospital just couldn’t provide. | 医院无法提供的黄金血 |
[25:17] | Ethan was being sent home to die. | 伊森被送回家等死了 |
[25:19] | Instead, his mother kidnapped him. | 然而 他妈妈绑架了他 |
[25:21] | After kidnapping two other golden bloods. | 就在她绑完两个黄金血人质后 |
[25:23] | We’ve been looking at this all wrong. | 一直以来我们都想错了 |
[25:24] | She’s not kidnapping them to create an endling, | 她不是为了创造独苗而绑架他们 |
[25:27] | she’s doing it so that they’ll have enough golden blood | 而是为了获取足够的黄金血 |
[25:29] | to perform the procedure. | 来完成治疗过程 |
[25:30] | And it’s not just the blood she’ll need. | 而且她不只需要血 |
[25:31] | Myocarditis requires a heart transplant. | 心肌炎需要心脏移植 |
[25:34] | And in order for his body not to reject it, | 为了让他的身体没有排斥反应 |
[25:36] | the heart needs to come from another golden blood. | 心脏必须来源于另一个黄金血拥有者 |
[25:38] | Pull everything DHS has on Nirah Ahmad — | 调出一切国安局有的关于妮拉·艾哈迈德的 |
[25:40] | phone records, passports, known associates. | 电话记录 护照信息 朋友 |
[25:43] | Get into her life. | 深入她的生活 |
[25:44] | Aram, widen the CCT grid | 阿兰姆 细化监控录像画质 |
[25:46] | and see if we can’t get a hit on that car. | 看看能不能查出车辆信息 |
[25:48] | I want this woman found | 我要在这个女人 |
[25:49] | before she starts butchering people to save her son. | 为了救她儿子而大开杀戒前找到她 |
[25:55] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[25:57] | Some place safe, habibi. | 某个很安全的地方 宝贝 |
[25:59] | I want my mommy. | 我想要我的妈妈 |
[26:00] | I’m right here, my darling. | 我就在这 我的宝贝 |
[26:02] | And when this is all over, I’ll explain everything to you, okay? | 等这全都结束了 我会向你解释一切的 |
[26:06] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[26:07] | All you need to know is I did everything to protect you. | 你只需要知道我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[26:16] | I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me | 我想你应该不会告诉我 |
[26:17] | how you managed to get this. | 你是怎么拿到这个的 |
[26:19] | How long till you ID the bones? | 识别遗骨身份需要多久 |
[26:20] | Way you’re all lathered up, you’d think we were looking at | 你别太激动 这又不是 |
[26:22] | the bones of Osama bin Laden. | 奥萨马·本·拉登的骨头 |
[26:24] | Just…let me know the minute you get something, all right? | 反正你有发现的话第一时间让我知道 |
[26:27] | I get it. | 知道了 |
[26:42] | I have enemies. | 我有敌人 |
[26:45] | People who want to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[26:47] | Why is not your concern. | 原因不需要你关心 |
[26:49] | What matters is that, when it comes to my security, | 重要的是 一旦涉及到我的安全问题 |
[26:52] | I take extraordinary precautions. | 我会采取特别的防御措施 |
[26:56] | Tigger and Pooh violated those precautions at your direction. | 泰格和朴在你的指导下违反了我的防御措施 |
[27:01] | I assumed it was to kill me. | 我认为那是想要杀了我 |
[27:04] | If it wasn’t, I need you to tell me why they did it. | 如果不是的话 说清楚他们为什么那样做 |
[27:07] | It wasn’t to kill you. | 不是要去杀你 |
[27:09] | When people go away, they put their mail on hold, right? | 当人们离开的时候 会把信件保留下来 |
[27:12] | We keep a list — it’s a hold list — | 我们保留一个清单 一份留存清单 |
[27:15] | of who’s away and how long they’re gonna be away for. | 关于谁走了 要走多久 |
[27:18] | And then, while they’re gone, we rob them. | 然后 等他们走了 我们就去抢劫他们 |
[27:20] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[27:22] | I know their correspondence. | 我了解他们的通信 |
[27:23] | I know what magazines they subscribe to. | 了解他们订了什么杂志 |
[27:26] | Based on that, maybe their area code. | 根据这个 或者他们的区号 |
[27:28] | You know, I can guesstimate | 你懂的 我能估计估计 |
[27:29] | the value of the items inside the house. | 他们房子里有多少值钱的东西 |
[27:31] | How extensive is the list? | 这个清单范围有多广 |
[27:33] | I-It covers the city and the surrounding suburbs. | 覆盖了这个城市 还有周边的城郊 |
[27:36] | But it could cover more. | 但它能覆盖更多地方 |
[27:39] | – More? – The hold lists. | -更多 -留存清单 |
[27:41] | Does every post office in the country have them? | 每一个邮局都有吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah. I suppose so. | 是啊 应该是 |
[27:46] | And the robbers? | 还有这些窃贼呢 |
[27:47] | I troll the dark web for interested parties. | 我从暗网里寻找的有意者 |
[27:50] | I take my commission in advance, and then I give out the address. | 我提前抽取佣金 然后给予他们住址 |
[27:53] | What a marvelous idea. | 多么了不起的创意啊 |
[27:55] | Really marvelous. | 太了不起了 |
[27:58] | I mean, except, of course, | 当然了 除了有时候 |
[27:59] | when the owners rent out their homes while they’re away, | 屋主们会在离开的时候把房子租出去 |
[28:02] | but that’s a small burl in the wood we can sand down. | 但那种情况只是沧海一粟 我们能解决 |
[28:05] | Wait, So you — you don’t — you don’t live here? | 等等 所以你…你不住在这 |
[28:07] | Excuse me. | 等我一下 |
[28:08] | And w-w-what did you mean by “We”? | 还有你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[28:11] | Wait. Did he say “We”? | 等等 他是说了”我们”吧 |
[28:18] | The endling’s name is Nirah Ahmad. | 独苗的名字是妮拉·艾哈迈德 |
[28:20] | She has a sick child who needs a heart transplant. | 她有一个需要心脏移植的病儿 |
[28:23] | My gut tells me that every attack she’s responsible for | 我的直觉告诉我 她负责的每一起袭击 |
[28:26] | has been to finance this procedure. | 都是为了给治疗筹措资金 |
[28:28] | And I know for a fact that people will die | 而且我知道 如果我们不能调查出 |
[28:29] | if we don’t find out where that surgery is taking place. | 手术在哪进行 人们会死去 |
[28:32] | What else do you know? | 你还知道些什么 |
[28:34] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[28:35] | We have a photo, that’s it. | 我们只有一张照片 |
[28:37] | And we don’t know black-market medicine. | 我们对黑市药物交易也不了解 |
[28:39] | You do. | 但你了解 |
[28:41] | I’ve seen him before. | 我见过他 |
[28:42] | Do you know where to find him? | 知道能去哪找到他吗 |
[28:44] | No, but I know who might. | 不知道 但我知道也许知道的人 |
[28:47] | Let me grab my hat. | 等我拿一下帽子 |
[28:49] | This should be fun. | 这会很好玩的 |
[29:02] | Good afternoon, young lady. | 中午好 女士 |
[29:04] | I’m here to pick up my labradoodle. | 我来取我的拉布拉多贵宾狗 |
[29:06] | What’s the name? | 叫什么名字 |
[29:07] | I don’t think we have any labradoodles in there. | 我们好像没有拉布拉多贵宾狗 |
[29:09] | Her name is Edwina. | 她叫埃德温娜 |
[29:10] | She was dropped off by my dog walker, Hiram Toomey. | 我的遛狗员海勒姆·图米送来的 |
[29:14] | Of course. Edwina. | 当然了 埃德温娜 |
[29:17] | I remember — darling dog. | 我记得 很可爱的狗 |
[29:19] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[29:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Where are we? What is this place? | 我们在哪 这是哪里 |
[29:38] | The private clinic of Dr. Melissa Lomay, | 外科医生梅利莎·乐麦 |
[29:42] | general surgeon and owner and proprietor | 是无德医生的所有者兼业主 |
[29:44] | of Doctors Without Morals, | 这是她的私人诊所 |
[29:46] | the first choice in healthcare for the career criminal. | 职业罪犯的医护首选 |
[29:52] | Such nimble fingers. Brings back memories. | 手指如此灵敏 让人不禁想起了往事 |
[29:56] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德啊 |
[29:58] | How’s your ass? | 屁股怎么样 |
[29:59] | Tight as a drum, thanks to you. | 又紧实又有弹性 托你的福 |
[30:02] | We were camping in the altogether | 我们在美丽的 |
[30:04] | under the most delightful autumn moon | 秋月下野营 |
[30:07] | in the Forest of Dean when a wild pig | 就在迪恩森林 突然 |
[30:10] | came out of nowhere | 冒出来一只野猪 |
[30:11] | and gored my left flank, so to speak. | 刺伤了我的左侧 可以这么说吧 |
[30:15] | And Melissa here not only slew the beast and salved my wound | 梅利莎不仅杀死了那头野兽 还为我 |
[30:20] | with a honey of… | 治疗了伤口 就用… |
[30:21] | – Yarrow. – …yarrow compress, | -蓍草 -蓍草汁 |
[30:23] | but also made the most scrumptious pork pie | 而且还做了一顿有史以来 |
[30:28] | in the monarchy. | 最棒的猪肉派 |
[30:29] | Fascinating story, but we’re kind of in a hurry. | 很棒的故事 但我们很着急 |
[30:31] | – “We”? – Cynthia Rutherford. | -我们是谁 -辛西娅·卢瑟福 |
[30:33] | I’ve hired Mr. Reddington to find someone. | 我雇佣雷丁顿先生为我找人 |
[30:35] | One of your employees — Dr. Felix Dresner, | 你的一个雇员 费力克斯·德斯拉 |
[30:38] | if I’m remembering correctly. | 如果我没记错的话 |
[30:40] | He’s on a job. | 他在办事 |
[30:41] | Where? | 在哪 |
[30:43] | You know I can’t give out that kind of information. | 你知道这种事我不能告诉你的 |
[30:51] | Melissa, while I appreciate your desire | 梅利莎 虽然我很欣赏 |
[30:54] | to protect the good doctor, he is a liability. | 你保护这位好医生的心 但他是个累赘 |
[30:57] | Miss Rutherford isn’t the only one looking for him. | 不是只有卢瑟福小姐在找他 |
[31:00] | The police are, as well. | 警察也在找 |
[31:01] | Help me find him before they do | 帮我在他们之前找到他 |
[31:03] | and I’ll cauterize the wound so nothing bleeds back to you. | 我会处理好伤口不至于波及到你 |
[31:07] | What has he done? | 他干了什么 |
[31:09] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[31:11] | We simply need a location. | 我们只需要一个位置 |
[31:14] | Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[31:15] | I think I may have just figured this out. | 我想我终于把这件事弄清楚了 |
[31:16] | Okay, the street address you gave me was zoned | 好的 你给我的地址曾经是一个 |
[31:18] | as a zoological research facility, | 动物研究机构旧址 |
[31:20] | but construction was put on hold | 但建造工程暂停了 |
[31:21] | due to this ongoing court battle. | 因为它引起了官司 |
[31:23] | However, if I’m reading these permits right, | 但是 如果我没看错的话 |
[31:25] | it looks like the only section of the facility that was okayed | 那栋建筑中唯一没问题的部分 |
[31:28] | was the second story. | 就是二楼 |
[31:30] | Agents Ressler and Navabi are en route, | 雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比已经在路上 |
[31:31] | maybe 10 minutes out. | 大约十分钟就到 |
[31:44] | Step away from the tables. | 离开桌子 |
[31:46] | Hands. Everyone, hands where I can see them. | 举手 所有人把手举到我能看到的地方 |
[31:48] | No. No. Keep going. | 不不不 继续 |
[31:53] | I know you’re trying to save your son, | 我知道你想救你儿子 |
[31:55] | but I can’t let you hurt these people in order to do it. | 但我不能让你以伤害这些人的方式来救他 |
[31:58] | I will not let him die. | 我不会看着他死的 |
[32:01] | You’re gonna have to let us take him home. | 你得让我们带他回家 |
[32:03] | His home is with me. I gave him up once. | 和我在一起才是家 我放弃过他一次 |
[32:05] | I will not give him up again. | 这次我不会再放手 |
[32:08] | The hospital, then. | 那就去医院 |
[32:10] | You know the hospital can’t help. | 你知道医院没有用 |
[32:14] | I know someone who can. | 我认识一个能救他的人 |
[32:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:22] | Is there a force in the universe | 宇宙中还有什么力量 |
[32:23] | more powerful than a mother’s love for her child? | 比一个母亲对孩子的爱更伟大 |
[32:28] | The miracles of modern medicine pale in comparison. | 相比之下 现代医学的奇迹也只能自惭形秽 |
[32:33] | Can be life-saving. | 它可以救人 |
[32:35] | But not here. | 但这里不行 |
[32:37] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[32:39] | The next people who come storming in here | 接着将要冲进来的人 |
[32:41] | will be throwing you all in paddy wagons. | 会把你们都装进囚车 |
[32:45] | The best chance your son has is if we leave. | 你儿子幸存的最大机会就是我们走 |
[32:51] | Now. | 马上 |
[32:52] | Leave? | 走 |
[32:53] | Dr. Dresner can stay to care for the others. | 德雷斯内医生可以留下照顾其他人 |
[32:55] | No. Without the doctor or a viable heart, we can’t… | 不 没有可用的心脏 就不能… |
[32:59] | – I know. – We can’t. | -我知道 -不可能 |
[33:00] | I’m asking the impossible — for you to trust a complete stranger | 我的要求很过分 要你以你儿子的生命为代价 |
[33:04] | with the well-being of your son. | 信任一个陌生人 |
[33:07] | But if you stay here, | 但如果你留在这 |
[33:09] | the authorities will take him and he will die. | 那么当局会把他带走 他会死的 |
[33:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:40] | Three patients for emergency evac. | 三名病人要紧急撤离 |
[33:42] | – Keen? What’s going on? – Where’s Nirah? | -基恩 怎么回事 -妮拉在哪 |
[33:44] | She and her son escaped before I got here. | 我赶到之前 她和她儿子已经跑掉了 |
[33:46] | All right, I want birds in the air, | 好吧 马上派出飞机 |
[33:47] | units at every intersection in a two-mile radius — | 在两英里范围内的每个交叉路口都设卡拦截 |
[33:49] | I want this woman found. | 给我找到这个女人 |
[34:04] | – I need your services. – No. | -我需要你的服务 -不行 |
[34:07] | It wasn’t a request. | 这不是请求 |
[34:15] | We’re sorry for pulling you into this. | 抱歉让你牵扯到这件事中来 |
[34:17] | No, you’re not. | 你并不感到抱歉 |
[34:18] | Okay, no. I’m not. | 好吧 我没有 |
[34:19] | If it means saving Ethan’s life. | 如果这样可以挽救伊森的生命 |
[34:22] | You’re not sorry you’re in this world — | 你并不感到抱歉生活在这个世界里 |
[34:25] | his world. | 生活在他的世界里 |
[34:27] | The bypass machine is ready — patient’s prepped. | 搭桥设备已经准备好了 病人也准备好了 |
[34:29] | Soon as we have the donor heart, we can proceed. | 供者心脏一来 我们就可以开始了 |
[34:31] | The heart is already here. | 心脏已经在这了 |
[34:36] | You know, the day that you were born, | 你出生的那一天 |
[34:39] | I was also born. | 我也重生了 |
[34:42] | It was the day I discovered the true meaning of my life | 那天我才发现了我生命的真正意义 |
[34:47] | was just to love and protect you forever. | 那就是永远爱你 保护你 |
[34:57] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[34:58] | You cannot kill this woman to save that boy. | 你不能为了救那个男孩就杀死这个女人 |
[35:01] | Agreed. I have no intention of killing her. | 同意 我并没有要杀她 |
[35:05] | Strange… | 很奇怪 |
[35:07] | I always knew a golden blood would have to die | 我以前总是以为要杀死有黄金血的人 |
[35:09] | to save his life… | 才能救他 |
[35:12] | but I just never imagined it would be me. | 可是我从没想过会是我 |
[35:22] | ♬当我在门口与你邂逅♬ | |
[35:26] | ♬你的目光让我沉醉♬ | |
[35:31] | ♬应该乘晚班车回家♬ | |
[35:34] | ♬但我邀请你跳一支舞♬ | |
[35:38] | ♬我们常常去看电影♬ | |
[35:41] | ♬我的裤子上总是会沾上巧克力印记♬ | |
[35:46] | ♬我父亲非常生气♬ | |
[35:49] | ♬说你一定是疯了♬ | |
[35:52] | ♬在月光下起舞♬ | |
[35:55] | ♬让我魂牵梦萦♬ | |
[35:58] | ♬真好 在月光下起舞♬ | |
[36:02] | ♬在这个炎热的夏日夜晚♬ | |
[36:05] | Clear. | 结束 |
[36:07] | ♬已是凌晨3点♬ | |
[36:11] | ♬我站在大街上♬ | |
[36:15] | ♬再一次违背了警告♬ | |
[36:19] | ♬我应该10点就到家♬ | |
[36:22] | What’s the end game? | 到底为了什么 |
[36:23] | ♬周日前我都无法再出家门♬ | |
[36:26] | Nirah sacrifices herself to save her son, and then what? | 妮拉牺牲了自己挽救了她儿子 然后呢 |
[36:30] | There has to be an ulterior motive — otherwise, why bother? | 你肯定有别的目的 否则为什么要这么做呢 |
[36:36] | I had no veiled intent in giving you this case, | 我给你这个案子并没有其它隐藏的目的 |
[36:39] | just a sincere desire to stop a criminal | 只是为了阻止一个 |
[36:42] | I believed to be truly reprehensible. | 我真的认为有罪的人 |
[36:46] | Now what do you believe? | 你现在怎么想的 |
[36:48] | That a sinner can also be a saint. | 罪人也可以成为圣人 |
[36:52] | Are we still talking about Nirah? | 你还是在说妮拉吗 |
[36:56] | Given the same circumstances, | 如果发生同样的事 |
[36:58] | I’d like to think I’d be as brave as her. | 我觉得我会像她一样勇敢 |
[37:01] | I know I’d want to be. | 我知道我会的 |
[37:10] | – How is he? – He’s alive, for now. | -他怎么样 -现在还活着 |
[37:12] | His heart’s beating on its own. | 他的心脏能自己跳动 |
[37:14] | An ambulance is on its way to take him to a proper hospital. | 救护车马上就来了 带他去正规医院 |
[37:18] | If he makes it through the night, he has a chance. | 如果他能撑过今晚 那就还有希望 |
[37:22] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:24] | I’m in your debt. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[37:25] | Can I collect on it now? | 现在能回报我吗 |
[37:27] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[37:28] | Never call me again — | 以后别再找我 |
[37:29] | either of you. | 你也是 |
[37:31] | Nik, you don’t mean that. | 尼克 你这是说气话 |
[37:35] | He’s the country’s most-wanted criminal. | 他是国内的首要通缉犯 |
[37:37] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[37:40] | Which excuses nothing. | 这不是借口 |
[37:48] | An hour ago, Ethan Isaacs | 一个小时前 伊森·艾萨克 |
[37:49] | was brought back to the hospital. | 被送回了医院 |
[37:53] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 不过你早就知道了 对吧 |
[37:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Which means you also know Nirah Ahmad | 也就是说 你也知道妮拉·艾哈迈德 |
[37:58] | was also brought in… | 被警方带回 |
[37:59] | for an autopsy to determine who shot her in the head | 做了尸检 以查明是谁射杀了她 |
[38:01] | and transplanted her heart into her son’s body. | 并把她的心脏移植给了她的儿子 |
[38:03] | – She shot herself. – You lied to your partners. | -她是自杀的 -你竟然对你的搭档们说谎 |
[38:06] | Told them you didn’t know where Nirah and her son were, | 跟他们说你不知道妮拉和她儿子在哪 |
[38:08] | when you not only knew where they were, | 可你当时明明知道 |
[38:09] | you conspired with Reddington | 甚至还跟雷丁顿合谋 |
[38:11] | to arrange an unauthorized operation. | 安排一场未经允许的手术 |
[38:12] | If I hadn’t, Ethan would be dead. | 如果我不这么做 伊森会死的 |
[38:15] | And his mother would be alive. | 但他母亲不会死 |
[38:16] | A criminal died to save the life of a child. | 一个罪犯用自己的生命挽救一个孩子的生命 |
[38:19] | I’m okay with that. | 我能够接受 |
[38:20] | Who cares if you’re okay with it? | 没人在乎你是否有意见 |
[38:22] | You don’t get to decide who lives and who dies. | 你不能决定他人的生死 |
[38:24] | Neither does Reddington. | 雷丁顿也不行 |
[38:25] | This was his idea, wasn’t it? | 这是他的主意吧 |
[38:27] | Yes, and I agreed with him. | 是的 但是我也同意 |
[38:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:30] | And that’s what concerns me | 我就担心这个 |
[38:32] | not just now, but going forward — | 不止是这件事 还有以后 |
[38:34] | his influence over you. | 他影响到你了 |
[38:36] | I’m not influenced by him. | 他没影响到我 |
[38:38] | Elizabeth, you know how much I care about you. | 伊丽莎白 你知道我有多关心你 |
[38:41] | As much as if you were my own daughter. | 就像你是我的亲生女儿 |
[38:44] | But you’re not, you’re his, | 但你不是 你是他女儿 |
[38:46] | and I would be lying if I said that didn’t make me concerned. | 如果说我不担心这一点 那是在说谎 |
[38:50] | You have no reason to be concerned. | 不用担心 |
[38:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:53] | But if today was any indication, | 可如果今天的事是一种迹象的话 |
[38:56] | I think I do. | 恐怕很有必要 |
[38:58] | I’m watching you, Elizabeth. | 我会看着你的 伊丽莎白 |
[39:06] | Listen, man, I’ve been calling all day. | 今天我给你打了一天电话 |
[39:08] | Blame your father-in-law. | 要怪就怪你岳父吧 |
[39:09] | He and Liz pulled me into something typically insane. | 他和伊丽莎白说服我去做了一件疯狂至极的事 |
[39:12] | They what? | 他们什么 |
[39:13] | Don’t worry, I didn’t mention our little secret. | 别担心 我没提你的小秘密 |
[39:15] | Well, what about Pete? | 那彼得呢 |
[39:16] | ‘Cause I’ve called four times, and I got crickets. | 因为我打了四次电话 都没人接 |
[39:19] | He’ll call when he has something. | 他有消息会打电话的 |
[39:20] | I don’t like it. He’s got the bones. | 我不喜欢这样 东西在他那里 |
[39:22] | He’s got the connection to CODIS. | 他已经连接了DNA联合索引系统 |
[39:23] | I mean, I could practically see the dollar signs | 今天早些时候 我都能看到他 |
[39:25] | in his eyes earlier today. | 两眼泛着金光 |
[39:26] | What if he screws us? | 如果他搞我们怎么办 |
[39:27] | Look, his place is on my way home. | 我回家顺路会经过他家 |
[39:29] | I’ll swing by, see what’s going on. | 我去看看怎么回事 |
[39:32] | Honestly, I don’t know who’s crazier — | 老实说 我不知道谁更疯 |
[39:33] | you or her or me for helping both of you. | 你 她 还是我竟然帮助你们俩 |
[39:35] | Just call me the minute you hear from him. | 一有他的消息立刻打给我 |
[39:41] | I am the worst. | 我最差劲了 |
[39:42] | I can’t believe I missed lunch and dinner. | 居然错过了午饭和晚饭 |
[39:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[39:46] | It seems like you had a tough day. | 你今天似乎不好过呢 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:49] | It was… complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[39:59] | Anthony. Welcome back. | 安东尼 欢迎回来 |
[40:00] | Look, if this is about you wanting a piece of my business — | 如果你是想要染指我的生意 |
[40:03] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[40:06] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[40:08] | It’s about me taking over your business. | 而是我要接手你的生意 |
[40:10] | Yeah — No! No! That’s not happening! | 不行 不行 那是不可能的 |
[40:11] | Right now, you have 100% of a business | 现在 你的全盘生意 |
[40:14] | that clears maybe $50,000, $100,000 a year. Maybe. | 每年也许净赚五万或十万美金 也许 |
[40:18] | I’m offering you 10% of a business | 我现在给你百分之十的生意 |
[40:20] | that will clear 100 times that. | 而这会让你净赚十倍 |
[40:26] | How you gonna do that? | 要怎么做 |
[40:27] | The value of your information isn’t in what you are able | 你能提供的那些信息的价值并不在于 |
[40:31] | to take out of these houses, | 你能从那些房子里拿走什么 |
[40:33] | it’s in who you’re able to put in them. | 而是在于你能往里面安置什么人 |
[40:35] | Reliable safe houses | 可靠的安全屋 |
[40:37] | are incredibly hard to find and always at a premium. | 非常难找 并且价格不菲 |
[40:42] | Instead of robbing these home, I propose we rent them | 与其抢劫这些人家 我建议我们把房子 |
[40:46] | to individuals who don’t want to be found. | 租给那些不希望被人找到的人 |
[40:49] | If you can secure hold lists in every state, | 如果你能拿到每个州的留存清单 |
[40:51] | we’ll have a network of reliable hideouts | 我们就会拥有一个遍布全国的 |
[40:54] | stretching all across the country. | 可靠的藏匿网络 |
[40:57] | Can you get the lists? | 你能拿到那份名单吗 |
[40:58] | Yeah. I could do that. You can get the people? | 可以拿到 你能找到人吗 |
[41:01] | Only the ones willing to pay through the nose. | 只有那些愿意付高价的人 |
[41:03] | So, I — we… are gonna be rich? | 那我… 我们会变成有钱人吗 |
[41:08] | Obscenely. | 这是肯定的 |
[41:09] | In the meantime, what do you have available for tomorrow night? | 同时 明天晚上你有可用的房子吗 |
[41:25] | Pete? | 彼得 |
[41:27] | I’m terrified to admit it. | 我很害怕承认这点 |
[41:29] | I don’t want to admit it. But it’s true. | 我不想承认这点 但这就是事实 |
[41:31] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[41:32] | Look, Liz, you’re kind, | 莉斯 你很善良 |
[41:35] | and you’re decent and honest. | 正直又诚实 |
[41:37] | Reddington is not decent. | 雷丁顿不是正直的人 |
[41:38] | He’s dishonest and he’s dangerous. | 他狡诈又危险 |
[41:40] | Reddington and I got Nik involved in something | 我和雷丁顿害尼克卷入了一些 |
[41:43] | he never should’ve been a part of. | 他根本就不该参与的事 |
[41:45] | Nik’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. | 尼克是大人了 他可以照顾好自己 |
[41:48] | I know he can, but ultimately, it’s my responsibility. | 我知道他可以 但是最终责任在我 |
[41:51] | Nik would’ve never been involved with Reddington | 如果不是因为我 尼克根本不会 |
[41:53] | if it weren’t for me. | 和雷丁顿有瓜葛 |
[41:56] | And he’s been a good friend to us… | 他一直是我们的好朋友 |
[42:00] | …and I just feel like we’re never gonna see him again. | 我只是感觉我们再也见不到他了 |
[42:06] | And I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[42:09] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[42:11] | He will. Just give him some time. | 会的 给他点时间 |
[42:14] | It’ll be fine. | 会好起来的 |