英文名称:A Christmas Gift From Bob
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Good evening, sir. This way. | 晚上好 先生 这边请 |
[01:45] | Champagne? | 喝香槟吗 |
[02:04] | Look! | 看啊 |
[02:10] | Bob! Gorgeous. | 鲍勃 真漂亮 |
[02:13] | Yes. Isn’t he adorable? | 是啊 它可爱吧 |
[02:15] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[02:22] | Bob the cat! | 鲍勃猫 |
[02:24] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[02:28] | There he is. | 它来了 |
[02:29] | There’s great demand for his work right now. | 他的作品现在很畅销 |
[02:33] | This way! Thank you, sir. | 这边请 谢谢 先生 |
[02:37] | 流浪猫鲍勃 詹姆斯·鲍恩 | |
[02:52] | Can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 请大家安静一下 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Welcome, everybody, to our annual authors’ Christmas party. | 欢迎大家参加一年一度的作家圣诞派对 |
[03:05] | Some of you are familiar faces and some of you are new, | 有几位是老熟人了 有几位是新面孔 |
[03:08] | and it is such a pleasure to see all of you here today. | 今天能在这里见到大家真是太好了 |
[03:11] | It’s going to be a tremendous evening, | 今晚会非常精彩 |
[03:13] | – with some fabulous speakers. – Oh, yeah. Thanks, mate. | -有几位优秀作家来发言 -好 谢谢 |
[03:15] | But I would first like to welcome… | 但首先我想欢迎 |
[03:17] | – Here you are, Bob. Shh. – one of our new authors, | -给你吃 鲍勃 -一位新作家 |
[03:19] | James Bowen, and his companion, Bob. | 詹姆斯·鲍文 和他的伙伴鲍勃 |
[03:24] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[03:26] | There you go. | 欢迎 |
[03:29] | The story of how these two lost souls met and saved each other | 这两个迷失的灵魂在伦敦街头相遇 |
[03:33] | here on the streets of London | 并拯救彼此的故事 |
[03:35] | has touched readers from all over the world. | 触动了全世界的读者 |
[03:38] | And we are delighted to announce | 我们也很高兴地宣布 |
[03:40] | that James is hard at work on his new book about their adventures. | 詹姆斯正在努力完成关于他们冒险故事的新书 |
[03:43] | Aren’t you, James? | 对吧 詹姆斯 |
[03:45] | Which we cannot wait to publish next August. | 我们已经迫不及待要在明年八月出版了 |
[03:55] | What are we doing here, mate? | 我们在这里做什么 伙计 |
[03:59] | So, erm, Mr Bowen, what does the big day hold in store for you? | 鲍文先生 你接下来有什么节日安排吗 |
[04:03] | Oh, you know, turkey with the trimmings, I guess, | 吃顿火鸡大餐吧 |
[04:06] | in front of the TV. | 看看电视 |
[04:07] | Pigs in blankets for him. | 喂它吃几个香肠培根卷 |
[04:09] | So, nothing special, then? | 那就是没什么特别安排了 |
[04:11] | Oh, that’s pretty special for us. | 对我们来说已经很特别了 |
[04:13] | Of course. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean… | 当然了 对不起 我不是… |
[04:16] | Can I say hello to Bob? | 我可以和鲍勃打个招呼吗 |
[04:19] | Jacqueline Wilson. | 杰奎琳·威尔森 |
[04:21] | – Hello, Jacqueline. – Hi. | -你好 杰奎琳 -你好 |
[04:22] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[04:23] | Thank you. Hello, Bob. | 谢谢 你好啊 鲍勃 |
[04:26] | – Love your books. – Oh. That’s so nice. | -很喜欢你的书 -真荣幸 |
[04:29] | Not Bob, obviously. Can’t read. | 当然不是指鲍勃 它不识字 |
[04:31] | But, erm, yeah. | 但我很喜欢 |
[04:33] | I see you’re sneaking away. I don’t blame you. | 我看你要溜走了 这也难怪 |
[04:36] | Such a posh invite. Couldn’t say no. | 这个派对太高档了 难以拒绝 |
[04:38] | I know. Congratulations, though, on your new book. | 我明白 但还是恭喜你的新书 |
[04:42] | Or should I say commiserations? | 或者我是不是该表达一下同情 |
[04:45] | – I recognised the look on your face. – You did? | -我明白你脸上这种表情 -是吗 |
[04:48] | You haven’t started it yet, have you? | 你还没开始写吧 |
[04:50] | Not yet, no. I can’t, erm, settle on a story. | 还没有 我想不到该写什么故事 |
[04:53] | I know the feeling. I’m sure you’ll get an idea soon. | 我明白你的感受 我相信你很快会有灵感的 |
[04:58] | They often happen when you least expect it. | 灵感总在你最意想不到时出现 |
[05:01] | So, good luck with it, anyway. | 总之 祝你好运吧 |
[05:04] | Thank you. Lovely to meet you. | 谢谢 见到你真高兴 |
[05:05] | And you too. | 我也是 |
[05:14] | Aw, Merry Christmas, Jay! | 圣诞快乐 杰 |
[05:17] | Come and get your mulled wine. | 来杯圣诞甜酒吧 |
[05:26] | Nice cat, mate. | 猫挺不错的 伙计 |
[05:31] | Thank you. Merry Christmas. | 谢谢 圣诞快乐 |
[05:49] | Ready, ladies and gentlemen? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 女士们先生们 开始了 |
[05:52] | That’s it. Like that. | 没错 就是这样 |
[05:54] | Can you believe this man? | 简直难以置信 |
[05:57] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[05:59] | – Get off! – Get his legs! | -放开我 -抓住他的腿 |
[06:01] | – I haven’t done anything. Get off me. – You’re causing a scene. | -我什么也没做 放开我 -你别闹了 |
[06:04] | – Hold him down. – Get off me. | -按住他 -放开我 |
[06:06] | I haven’t done anything. You’re hurting me. Get off. | 我什么也没做 你们弄疼我了 放手 |
[06:07] | You’re causing a scene, all right? Stay down. | 你别闹了好吗 趴着别动 |
[06:08] | – Stay down. – I haven’t done anything. | -趴着别动 -我什么也没做 |
[06:10] | Stay down. Or you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 趴着别动 别伤到你自己 |
[06:13] | – What’s going on? – Hold him. Hold… | -怎么了 -按住他 按住… |
[06:14] | Why are you holding him down on the ground like this? | 你们为什么把他按在地上 |
[06:16] | Does it need three of you, really? | 三个人这么欺负人吗 |
[06:18] | Well, well, well. If it isn’t cat boy. | 这不是养猫的小子吗 |
[06:21] | – Long time no see. – It’s you. | -好久不见 -是你啊 |
[06:24] | Still your old charming self, I see. | 你还是那么招人”喜欢”啊 |
[06:26] | Tell you what, you can sling your hook right away. | 这么说吧 你还是别管闲事了 |
[06:28] | All right, what’s going on? | 好了 怎么回事 |
[06:30] | Just standard stuff, really, love. Er, illegal busker. | 例行公事 亲爱的 非法街头卖艺 |
[06:33] | Got a bit punchy, but we calmed him down. | 有点不配合 但我们让他冷静下来了 |
[06:34] | 伦敦卡姆登区 斯莱普顿街 | |
[06:35] | – What’s wrong with you? – Excuse me, Officer. | -你怎么回事 -不好意思 警官 |
[06:37] | – I thought I told you to piss off. – Do you know this person? | -我不是让你滚蛋了吗 -你认识这个人吗 |
[06:40] | No, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t breaking the law. | 不认识 但我可以肯定他没违法 |
[06:42] | Yeah, he was busking over there, in Camden, | 没错 他在卡姆登区街头卖艺 |
[06:44] | – not there in the Borough of Westminster. – And? | -不是在韦斯特敏斯特区 -然后呢 |
[06:47] | And you need a permit to busk in Westminster. | 在韦斯特敏斯特区需要卖艺许可 |
[06:49] | You don’t need one in Camden. | 但在卡姆登区不需要 |
[06:51] | – All right, phone it in. – Look, this is stupid. | -好了 上报吧 -听着 这太愚蠢了 |
[06:53] | Can we just charge this guy and then we can all go home? | 我们罚他款 然后回家不就好了 |
[06:56] | Charge him with what? Playing his guitar? | 为什么罚他 因为他弹吉他吗 |
[06:57] | You knew he was legal, didn’t you? | 你知道他卖艺是合法的 不是吗 |
[06:58] | Control. That’s confirmed. | 调度中心 已经确认了 |
[07:00] | He’s right. Let him go. | 他说得对 放他走吧 |
[07:01] | Let, let him go? Let him go? | 放他走 放他走 |
[07:05] | – It’s unbelievable. – That’s assault. | -难以置信 -你这是袭击平民 |
[07:07] | – I wanna press charges. – Walk away. Just walk away. Trust me. | -我要去告你 -走吧 走吧 相信我 |
[07:09] | Calm down. He hasn’t done anything wrong. | 冷静点 他没做错什么 |
[07:11] | – But he’s getting away. – I said calm down. | -但他要逃了 -我说了冷静点 |
[07:19] | So what’s the story? Are you Harry Potter’s lawyer? | 怎么回事 你是哈利·波特的律师吗 |
[07:22] | – Excuse me? Mm. – All that legal stuff. | -什么 -你刚才说的合法 |
[07:25] | Borough of this and that, and a magic cat on your shoulder. | 这个区那个区的 你肩膀上还有一只魔法猫 |
[07:27] | Let’s just say I’m familiar with the law. | 只能说我比较熟悉法律 |
[07:31] | It’s a pretty chill cat. | 你的猫挺酷 |
[07:34] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候是吧 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Saw him giving the eye to that dickhead back there. | 我看到它给刚才那个混蛋的眼神了 |
[07:39] | – Yeah. – He knows you, doesn’t he? | -是的 -他认识你 对吧 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Ghost of Christmas Past. | 是的 圣诞过去之灵一般 |
[07:43] | Him and Bob and me have a bit of history. | 他以前跟我和鲍勃有些恩怨 |
[07:47] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[07:50] | That’s one house burger. | 一份招牌汉堡 |
[07:53] | – Can I get the bill, please? – Yes, right away. | -买单 谢谢 -好 马上就来 |
[07:55] | And a saucer? | 再要个茶碟 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | They do serve something resembling food | 圣诞节收容所也提供 |
[08:05] | at the Christmas shelters, you know. | 勉强能下咽的食物 |
[08:07] | That obvious, eh? | 这么明显吗 |
[08:09] | Haven’t been to a shelter since this. | 这事之后就没去过收容所了 |
[08:13] | Stanley knife. Sliced straight through my sleeping bag. | 美工刀 直接划破了我的睡袋 |
[08:18] | Lucky they only took my money belt. | 幸好只偷走了我的钱包 |
[08:20] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Have you tried Monmouth Street? | 你去过蒙茅斯街吗 |
[08:27] | There’s a warm air vent above the kitchen to that hotel. | 那边酒店厨房上面有个温暖的通风口 |
[08:30] | You’re one of them outreach workers. | 你是社工吧 |
[08:33] | No. God squad? | 不是 传教徒 |
[08:35] | I used to be in the same boat as you. | 我以前也像你一样 |
[08:37] | I was homeless too. | 我也无家可归 |
[08:39] | I ended up on heroin. | 最后染上了毒瘾 |
[08:41] | Junkies. Hate ’em. | 毒虫 最讨厌了 |
[08:44] | Not as much as they hate themselves. | 但他们更讨厌自己 |
[08:47] | So how’d you get clean? Magic cat? | 那你是怎么戒毒的 因为魔法猫吗 |
[08:51] | He helped me get clean, | 它帮我戒毒成功 |
[08:53] | learn a few lessons I needed to learn. | 还让我获得了一些教训 |
[08:56] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[08:58] | Fall down seven times, get up eight. | 摔倒七次 站起来八次 |
[09:02] | Except sometimes you can’t. | 但有时站不起来 |
[09:05] | Cos you’ve got nothing to get up for. | 因为没有站起来的理由 |
[09:07] | Cos you feel like you’re nothing, got nothing to give. | 因为感觉自己微如尘埃 一无所有 |
[09:09] | – I know. I know. – You don’t know anything. | -我知道 我知道 -你什么都不知道 |
[09:12] | I don’t know why I came here. | 真不明白我为什么要跟你过来 |
[09:13] | Just so someone else can preach at me. | 听你对我传教 |
[09:15] | That is all anyone does, especially at this time of year. | 所有人都想这么做 尤其是在圣诞节期间 |
[09:19] | I should have just let them bang me up over Christmas. | 就应该让他们在圣诞节把我抓走的 |
[09:21] | Sit down, OK? Finish your food. | 坐下来 好吗 把饭吃完 |
[09:25] | All right. Just give me five minutes. | 好吗 就给我五分钟 |
[09:26] | No preaching, cross my heart. | 绝不传教 我发誓 |
[09:28] | Just a story. | 就讲个故事 |
[09:31] | OK? Sit down. | 好吗 坐下吧 |
[09:34] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[09:39] | It was a few years ago. After I got clean. | 几年前 我戒毒之后 |
[09:43] | The last Christmas me and Bob worked on the streets. | 我和鲍勃在街头卖艺的最后一个圣诞节 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Don’t blame you, mate. | 好吧 也不怪你 伙计 |
[11:05] | Not even a please? | 连个”请”也不说 |
[11:14] | Sorry, mate. Guess we’re out. | 对不起 伙计 我们没粮了 |
[11:36] | No. No, no, no. Oi, you. | 不行 不行 你回来 |
[11:39] | Stay there. Stay there, OK? | 待在家里 待着 好吗 |
[11:42] | Back before you know it. | 我马上回来 |
[12:15] | Don’t let the elephants out. | 别把大象放出去 |
[12:19] | Where is my good friend Bob? | 我的好朋友鲍勃呢 |
[12:21] | He, er, sent me to fetch his breakfast. | 它派我来给他买早餐 |
[12:25] | I told you he was the wise one round here. | 我就说它才是最聪明的吧 |
[12:31] | What time do you close tonight? | 你今晚几点打烊 |
[12:32] | I’ve gotta top up my electric after work. | 我卖完艺得来充电费 |
[12:35] | 10:00. | 十点 |
[12:35] | Got a late delivery. Christmas stock. | 晚上要收货 圣诞节的货 |
[12:39] | Another week of that word. | 这个词都要听腻了 |
[12:43] | Not exactly my favourite time of year either. | 也不是我最喜欢的节日 |
[12:52] | It’s the anniversary. I’m sorry, Moody. | 是忌日啊 对不起 穆迪 |
[12:55] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[12:57] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[13:00] | Christmas is all right. | 圣诞节还行吧 |
[13:02] | We have all to believe in something. | 我们完全可以有点信仰 |
[13:06] | Christmas. Krishna. | 圣诞节 奎师那 |
[13:09] | Cricket. | 板球 |
[13:12] | I suppose I’m Buddish. | 我应该算半个佛教徒吧 |
[13:15] | Buddish? | 半个佛教徒 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I sort of believe in Buddhism. | 嗯 我比较信佛教 |
[13:19] | Karma, all that kind of stuff. | 因果报应什么的 |
[13:22] | Karma. | 因果报应 |
[13:24] | What goes around comes around. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[13:26] | Like the poor butter maker. | 比如那个贫穷的黄油师傅 |
[13:28] | Why do I feel one of your stories coming on? | 我怎么感觉你有故事要讲 |
[13:32] | He was a farmer. | 他是一位农夫 |
[13:34] | His best customer was a shop owner | 他最好的顾客是一位 |
[13:36] | who ordered one kilo of butter every month. | 每月订一千克黄油的商店老板 |
[13:39] | In return, he paid the farmer flour, beans and… | 作为交换 老板给农夫面粉 豆子 |
[13:48] | one kilo of sugar. | 还有一千克糖 |
[13:51] | OK. | 好 |
[13:52] | One day, the shop owner weighed the butter, | 有一天 商店老板称了称黄油 |
[13:55] | but it was only 900 grams, not a kilo. | 发现只有九百克 没有一千克 |
[13:58] | Ooh, he got very angry. | 他非常生气 |
[13:59] | “I am going to call the police on you.” | “我要报警抓你” |
[14:04] | The farmer, he was polite. | 农夫很有礼貌 |
[14:06] | He said he was a poor man, | 他说他是个穷人 |
[14:08] | couldn’t afford to buy the weights for his scales, | 买不起秤的砝码 |
[14:10] | so he measured the butter with the only weight he had. | 所以他只好用现成的东西来当砝码 |
[14:14] | The kilo of sugar. | 那一千克糖 |
[14:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:19] | Do good, it will be repaid. | 行善 就有善报 |
[14:21] | – Do bad… – Less butter on your bread. | -行恶… -抹面包的黄油就会变少 |
[14:28] | Here. | 给 |
[14:30] | For Bob. | 送鲍勃的 |
[14:32] | Merry Krishna. | 奎师那保佑你 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:46] | ♪ Oh, bring us some figgy pudding ♪ | ♪ 送我们无花果布丁吧 ♪ |
[14:48] | ♪ Oh, bring us some figgy pudding ♪ | ♪ 送我们无花果布丁吧 ♪ |
[14:52] | ♪ And bring it right here ♪ | ♪ 送到这里来吧 ♪ |
[14:56] | ♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪ | ♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 ♪ |
[14:58] | ♪ We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas and… ♪ | ♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 祝你圣诞快乐… ♪ |
[15:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[15:05] | – Bloody hell. – I used your spare key. | -老天啊 -我用了你的备用钥匙 |
[15:08] | Do you like it? I thought you could use some Christmas cheer. | 喜欢吗 我想着你需要点圣诞气氛 |
[15:11] | There’s a lot of things I could use right now. | 我现在需要的东西可多着呢 |
[15:14] | Like getting my gas and hot water back on. | 比如缴费重通天然气和热水 |
[15:17] | Haven’t had a shower in three days. | 我都三天没洗澡了 |
[15:20] | Thought there was a nasty niff in the air. | 怪不得屋子里有股味儿 |
[15:23] | Come on. Good boy. | 来吧 乖孩子 |
[15:25] | Nan always did this in my family. | 奶奶原来总这么布置家里 |
[15:26] | Bits of wisdom, prayers, wishes for the New Year. | 用谚语 祈祷和心愿迎接新年 |
[15:31] | You write things you were thankful for in the old one | 把过去一年你所感激的事写下来 |
[15:33] | and then you just hang them on the tree. | 挂在圣诞树上 |
[15:37] | “Thank you for James’s friendship.” | ”谢谢您让我和詹姆斯成为朋友” |
[15:40] | See? It’s not so bad. | 看吧 没那么难 |
[15:42] | “Angels are all around us if we just know where to look.” | “天使常在身边 只要知道在何处寻找” |
[15:45] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[15:48] | You really don’t like the holidays, do you, Ebenezer Grinchface? | 你一点都不喜欢过节是吧 圣诞怪杰 |
[15:53] | I need to work out what’s gonna keep | 我得想想我和鲍勃 |
[15:55] | me and Bob going for the month. | 该怎么熬过这个月 |
[16:02] | Fifteen… | 十五 |
[16:11] | Go on, then, Grinchface. Give us the news. | 说吧 圣诞怪杰 说说结论 |
[16:14] | I need 200 quid to last the month. | 我需要二百镑才能熬过这个月 |
[16:16] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | Fifteen to get gas and electric back. Then four quid a day. | 要花十五交天然气和电费 一天生活得花四镑 |
[16:22] | Bus and tube, say 40 quid. | 公交和地铁就算四十镑 |
[16:24] | Papers to sell during the Christmas rush. | 还有圣诞节高峰期进杂志的费用 |
[16:26] | Two weeks’ food for me and Bob. | 我和鲍勃两周的饭钱 |
[16:27] | – Call that 50 more. – Ok. | -应该要五十镑 -好吧 |
[16:30] | It’s been ages since he’s had a check-up. Gotta see a vet soon. | 鲍勃好久没体检了 得尽快去看兽医 |
[16:33] | Still seems a lot. Especially the heating. | 感觉这费用有点太多了 尤其是暖气费 |
[16:36] | Earth to Bea. | 你不知道吗 |
[16:38] | We’re in the worst cold snap for years. | 今年遇上了多年不遇的寒流 |
[16:40] | Earth to Grinchface. | 你不知道吗 |
[16:42] | Homeless guy came in to us last week with frostbite. | 上周有个冻伤的流浪汉来求助 |
[16:44] | He lost three toes. | 他冻掉了三根脚趾 |
[16:46] | I got given this place for a good reason, you know. | 我有充分理由住在这里 你知道吗 |
[16:48] | And no one is regretting giving it to you. | 没人后悔让你住在这里 |
[16:50] | It was a big step, and they were happy to help. | 这是很关键的一步 大家都很乐意帮你 |
[16:54] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:00] | A friend. Dr Becky. | 有个朋友 贝琪医生 |
[17:03] | She’s doing a free vet clinic at the project on Friday. | 她周五会在救助站免费为动物看诊 |
[17:06] | Bring Bob. | 带鲍勃去看看 |
[17:15] | If you two are still speaking. | 如果你俩还愿意理对方的话 |
[17:32] | OK, mate. You stay there, all right? It’s cold out. | 你乖乖待在家里 好吗 外面很冷 |
[17:45] | No, Bob. Bob. Stay. Stay. | 不 鲍勃 鲍勃 别出来 |
[17:54] | All right, mate. | 好吧 伙计 |
[17:57] | Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[18:00] | Come on, then. Let’s go. | 来吧 出发 |
[18:11] | – There’s your daddy. – Hey, darling. How’d you get on? | -爸爸来啦 -亲爱的 情况如何 |
[18:13] | Well, she did very good, | 它表现可好了 |
[18:15] | but we have to stop giving her all those treats. | 但我们不能再给它喂那么多零食了 |
[18:17] | Ok. | 好了 |
[18:21] | A tale of two kitties, eh, Bob? | 双猫记 是吧 鲍勃 |
[18:25] | If I could afford it, I would, you know. | 要是我有钱 肯定会带你去的 |
[18:47] | – Spare some change? – No, mate. | -有零钱吗 -没有 |
[18:49] | Hey, James. | 詹姆斯 |
[18:50] | – Busking in town? – Maybe later. | -进城来卖艺吗 -过一会吧 |
[18:52] | See how the papers go first. | 先卖卖杂志 |
[18:55] | – You’ve got competition today. – Yeah. | -你今天有竞争对手了 -是啊 |
[18:58] | Any spare change for fighting poverty? | 为消灭贫困伸出援手吧 |
[19:00] | – Hey, mate. You got any spare change? – No. | -老兄 有零钱吗 -没有 |
[19:02] | No? You got a nice suit, though. Any spare change? No? | 是吗 可你的西装挺高档的 有零钱吗 没有吗 |
[19:06] | All right, Bob. | 好了 鲍勃 |
[19:08] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[19:11] | Hello, love, you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[19:13] | Get your blanket out. | 把小毯子拿出来 |
[19:16] | Here you are, Bob. Good boy. | 给你 鲍勃 乖孩子 |
[19:19] | Any spare change? | 有零钱吗 |
[19:22] | All right, mate. There you go. | 好了 准备好了 |
[19:29] | – Good boy. – Any spare change would help. | -乖孩子 -点滴零钱都是心意 |
[19:34] | – Big Issue. Big Issue! – Spare change? | -《大事件》《大事件》 -有零钱吗 |
[19:37] | – They’re nice and Christmassy. – Yeah, I like it. | -这些很有圣诞气氛 -嗯 我喜欢 |
[19:41] | – Give it a try. Help or buy. – It’s getting busy, isn’t it? | -看看吧 伸出援手买本杂志 -人越来越多了 |
[19:43] | – Big Issue, madam? – Everyone’s got a gimmick. | -《大事件》来一份吗女士 -每人都有点把戏 |
[19:46] | Big Issue! Big Issue, sir? | 来一份《大事件》吗 先生 |
[19:49] | – Hello, James. – Hi, Irene. | -你好 詹姆斯 -你好 艾琳 |
[19:50] | Hello, Bob. | 你好啊 鲍勃 |
[19:53] | – Bit hectic today. – Yeah, nightmare. | -今天人真多啊 -是啊 真发愁 |
[19:55] | – Well, must be off. – See you. | -我得走了 -回见 |
[19:57] | Bye, Bob. | 再见 鲍勃 |
[19:59] | Big Issue. Big Issue, madam? | 《大事件》 女士 买《大事件》吗 |
[20:00] | – Big Issue. Big Issue, madam? – Ah, God bless you. God bless you. | -《大事件》来一份吗女士 -上帝保佑你 |
[20:04] | Any spare change, please? Every little helps. | 有零钱吗 点滴都是善意 |
[20:06] | Watch where you’re stepping. | 走路当心点 |
[20:07] | Oh, piss off, mate. I can step where I like. | 去你的吧 我爱走哪走哪 |
[20:09] | Just be careful is all I’m saying. | 我只是提醒你当心点 |
[20:10] | You shouldn’t have your stupid cat in the way, should you? | 是你这只蠢猫挡了路 |
[20:12] | – Mate, I’m just trying to work here. – Well, yeah. So am I. | -老兄 我只是想工作而已 -谁不是呢 |
[20:14] | Right, OK. Idiot. | 行吧 白痴 |
[20:17] | What’d you say? Huh? You want some, then, eh? | 你说什么 皮痒了吗 |
[20:19] | – Come on, then. Let’s have it. – Hey, James, no. | -来啊 打啊 -詹姆斯 别这样 |
[20:21] | – Just walk away, OK? – I’m just trying to work here. | -走开吧 好吗 -我只是想工作 |
[20:23] | – We can’t have this out here. – He just nearly stepped on Bob. | -这里不许打架 -他差点就踩着鲍勃了 |
[20:25] | – It shouldn’t be in the way. – I’ve never heard of that charity. | -这猫不该挡路 -我从没听说过这个慈善组织 |
[20:27] | James, people are watching. People are watching. | 詹姆斯 大家都在围观 大家都看着呢 |
[20:30] | – You should watch yourself, mate. – Can you go? | -你最好小心点 -你能不能走开 |
[20:32] | – All of them are just scammers. – I know. | -这些人都是骗子 -是啊 |
[20:35] | Listen, why don’t you just come back and do this tomorrow? | 听着 要不你先回去 明天再来吧 |
[20:38] | You’re not gonna sell anything anyway, not with this lot round. | 反正今天那伙人在这里 你也卖不出去 |
[20:41] | – Yeah. – OK? Sorry. | -好吧 -好吗 抱歉 |
[20:44] | No, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[20:46] | This way sir. Yeah. | 这边 先生 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Looking very good. Look into the lens, please, sir. | 好极了 请看镜头 先生 |
[20:52] | What a splendid cat. | 这猫真可爱 |
[20:59] | Sorry. He’s a bit hungry. | 抱歉 它有点饿了 |
[21:02] | Well, I’ll tell you what… | 不如这样 |
[21:05] | Now, you buy her something lovely to eat tonight, OK? | 今晚给它买点好吃的 好吗 |
[21:09] | – Thank you so much. – Jolly good. | -非常感谢 -很好 |
[21:10] | Let’s get a photograph, shall we? | 我们拍张照吧 好吗 |
[21:13] | – Make it a good one. – Great. Fabulous. Great. | -好好拍 -很棒 好极了 |
[21:16] | Right, very good. | 很好 |
[21:18] | Er, well, happy Christmas to both of you. | 祝你们圣诞快乐 |
[21:20] | – And you. Thank you. – There we are! | -你也是 谢谢 -这里 |
[21:22] | This way, sir! | 这边 先生 |
[21:23] | Give us a smile! Lovely. | 笑一下 很好 |
[21:33] | Mug. | 笨蛋 |
[21:44] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[21:45] | A thousand… something. | 一千块…不知道什么货币 |
[22:05] | – I’d like to change this, please. – Sure. | -我想兑换这个 谢谢 -没问题 |
[22:10] | Have you seen one of these before? | 你见过这种钱吗 |
[22:11] | It’s an Albanian lek. | 这是阿尔巴尼亚列克 |
[22:13] | Well, it’s one thousand Albanian lek. | 这是一千阿尔巴尼亚列克 |
[22:16] | – Albanian lek. – Lek. | -阿尔巴尼亚列克 -列克 |
[22:18] | Which converts to just over seven… | 按汇率换算过来是… |
[22:25] | seven pounds sterling. | 七英镑多 |
[22:26] | Er, seven pounds and 55 pence, to be precise. | 准确来说是7英镑55便士 |
[22:32] | OK. Yeah, I’ll take it. | 好吧 帮我兑换吧 |
[22:34] | Well, we need our commission, I’m afraid. | 不好意思 我们要抽取手续费 |
[22:37] | You see, we have a ten-pound minimum. I’m sorry. | 所以最低额度是十英镑 抱歉 |
[22:42] | But you could try the Albanian embassy, maybe. | 不过你可以去阿尔巴尼亚大使馆试试 |
[22:45] | – Do you know where it is? – You could Google it. | -你知道在哪吗 -你搜一下吧 |
[22:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:51] | I like your cat. | 我喜欢你的猫 |
[23:31] | I’ve just explained. I’ve already been to four shops. | 我说过了 我已经去了四家店了 |
[23:33] | They’re not selling it anywhere. | 哪里都没卖的 |
[23:36] | – Some woman. – Hey. Bloody hell. | -这女人真是的 -老天啊 |
[23:38] | – Are you OK? – I’ll look in one other shop… | -你没事吧 -我再去别的店看看… |
[23:40] | Yes. Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:43] | – Thank you. – Lunatic. | -谢谢 -真是疯子 |
[23:45] | Look, we can, erm… Down here. | 来 坐在这边 |
[23:47] | – I just didn’t see him coming. – No. | -我真的没看见他走过来 -是啊 |
[23:50] | Obviously. Erm… | 显然 |
[23:51] | – You, er, you hold onto Bob. – Ooh. Yes. | -你照看一下鲍勃 -好的 |
[23:54] | – Ok. – Hello. | -好了 -你好啊 |
[24:00] | Some people, eh? | 有些人真是的 |
[24:02] | Just don’t look where they’re going. | 走路也不看着点 |
[24:05] | There you are. | 给你 |
[24:07] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 太谢谢了 谢谢 |
[24:09] | That’s OK. Don’t thank me. Thank Bob. | 没事 不用谢我 谢鲍勃吧 |
[24:12] | Don’t miss a thing, do you, mister? | 什么都不错过 是吧 先生 |
[24:14] | What a character you are, | 你可真有个性呀 |
[24:15] | sitting there without a care in the world. | 坐在这里 无忧无虑 |
[24:18] | – OK, can I… – Yes. | -给我吧 -好 |
[24:20] | Come on, then, Bob. Let’s go. Let’s go, Bob. Let’s go. | 走吧 鲍勃 我们走了 鲍勃 |
[24:24] | Ok. | 好了 |
[24:26] | Hang on. I’m sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[24:28] | Oh, blast. I never have any cash. | 糟了 我从来不带现金 |
[24:31] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s fine, honestly. It’s ok. | 没关系 真的 没事 |
[24:34] | Well, what’s your spot? I could pop by | 你一般在哪里活动 我下次过去 |
[24:36] | and buy a magazine or listen to you play. | 买本杂志或者听听你唱歌 |
[24:41] | Er, Covent Garden, or Angel, outside the tube. | 考文特花园站 或者安吉尔站门口 |
[24:44] | Angel. Of course. | 天使[安吉尔] 美丽的巧合 |
[24:47] | – OK. Hope you’re OK. – Thank you. | -希望你没事 -谢谢 |
[24:57] | ♪ That’s just life ♪ | ♪ 人生如此 ♪ |
[25:00] | ♪ I hear that said a lot ♪ | ♪ 我常听人这么说 ♪ |
[25:05] | ♪ That’s just life ♪ | ♪ 人生如此 ♪ |
[25:08] | ♪ Head down, shot up… ♪ | ♪ 一次次被击倒 ♪ |
[25:11] | Thank you. Take care. | 谢谢 保重 |
[25:12] | ♪ That’s just life ♪ | ♪ 人生如此 ♪ |
[25:15] | ♪ Whose life? ♪ | ♪ 谁的人生 ♪ |
[25:16] | ♪ Not mine ♪ | ♪ 反正不是我 ♪ |
[25:20] | ♪ Oh, I’ll piece it together I’ll make it better ♪ | ♪ 我会重拾自我 奋进向上 ♪ |
[25:24] | ♪ Take what I’m given and make it bigger… ♪ | ♪ 接受现状 超越自我 ♪ |
[25:29] | The cat’s had no say about whether it’s out here or not, has it? | 那只猫无权决定自己要不要出门 不是吗 |
[25:32] | Well, he doesn’t have to do anything. | 它什么都不用做 |
[25:33] | He’s just sat there. | 只是坐在那里而已 |
[25:36] | All I’m saying, love, is that that cat does not look happy to me. | 亲爱的 我的意思是那只猫看起来并不开心 |
[25:40] | Poor little moggy. I mean, it’s freezing out here. | 可怜的小猫咪 外面天寒地冻的 |
[25:43] | And imagine being stuck with a waster like that. | 还不得不跟那种废物一起生活 |
[25:45] | I mean, if you ask me, people like that, | 要我说 那种人 |
[25:48] | they shouldn’t even be allowed to own a hamster. | 连仓鼠都没资格养 |
[25:50] | Look, I don’t know who you pissed off | 听着 我不知道你是惹到了谁 |
[25:52] | to get you transferred to us, | 才被调来我们这里 |
[25:53] | but you stick to the driving and I’ll stick to the animals. | 但你只负责开车就好 保护动物是我的事 |
[25:56] | And, please, don’t call me that. | 还有 别那么叫我 |
[25:58] | – All right. Sorry, sweetheart. – Give me strength. | -好吧 抱歉甜心 -老天帮帮我吧 |
[26:02] | No! Come here! | 不 给我过来 |
[26:04] | Here we go. | 好戏来了 |
[26:05] | Get him away from my cat. | 别让它靠近我的猫 |
[26:06] | Come back here you… Oi, Titan! | 你给我回来 泰坦 |
[26:09] | – Hey, can you control your dog? – You stupid mutt. | -你能管管你的狗吗 -你这蠢狗 |
[26:11] | That’s what I’m talking about. He’s endangering that cat. | 我说什么来着 猫在他身边有危险 |
[26:13] | – Dragging him out here. – Fine. | -非要把猫带出门 -好吧 |
[26:15] | You’re animal welfare, aren’t you? Why don’t you do something? | 你不是动物保护职员吗 这时候还不干预吗 |
[26:17] | Fine. We’ll pay him a proper visit later. | 好吧 我们下次再和他正式交涉 |
[26:19] | But first let’s sort out this comedian. | 先搞定这个家伙 |
[26:22] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[26:30] | – Light there, yeah? – Light here? | -手电照这边 -这边吗 |
[26:33] | It’s a bit smudged there, yeah? | 这边有点晕开了 |
[26:36] | That’s good, man. Do the side bit here. | 不错 老兄 边上也来几下 |
[26:40] | Here you go, Bob. Look. | 给你 鲍勃 |
[26:43] | Look. Food. | 看 吃饭了 |
[26:46] | Bob, what’s the matter? You not hungry? | 鲍勃 怎么了 你不饿吗 |
[26:50] | What’s the matter? Are you OK? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[26:54] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[26:56] | Did that dog do this? | 是那条狗干的吗 |
[26:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:01] | Little bit of cold in there as well. | 再放点冷水 |
[27:04] | Gonna get a bit of this in. | 放点这个 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:09] | It’s gonna be nice, Bob. Yeah. Nice bubbles. | 一定很舒服 鲍勃 舒服的泡泡 |
[27:13] | Nice. Nice bit of water. | 舒舒服服的一点水 |
[27:16] | Get you all clean. Look at that. Right. | 把你洗干净 看啊 好了 |
[27:19] | OK. Let’s get this up here. | 好了 把它放上来 |
[27:23] | And then… You gonna come in? | 然后 你进来吗 |
[27:26] | Come on. Come on, Bob. | 来啊 来吧 鲍勃 |
[27:28] | Sorry, mate. You haven’t got a choice. You gotta do this. | 抱歉 伙计 你没的选 必须得洗 |
[27:31] | Can’t let that get infected. Come on, Bob. | 可不能感染了 来 鲍勃 |
[27:33] | Come on, Bob. There you go. Good boy. | 来吧 鲍勃 好了 乖孩子 |
[27:37] | See? Not so bad, is it? | 看 没那么难受 对吧 |
[27:39] | There you go. Good boy. | 好 乖孩子 |
[27:43] | Good boy. There you are. Now you like it. Well done, Bob. | 乖孩子 就这样 现在你喜欢了吧 好样的 鲍勃 |
[27:49] | Here, look. | 看 |
[27:50] | There you go, Bob. Good boy. Good boy. | 来 鲍勃 乖孩子 |
[27:54] | OK, take you out. | 好 抱你出来 |
[27:56] | There you go. Good boy. | 好了 乖孩子 |
[28:00] | Let’s get you wrapped up in a towel. | 给你裹上毛巾 |
[28:09] | Yeah, just checking me socials. | 嗯 我在刷社交网 |
[28:13] | I like the jumper. | 衣服不错 |
[28:16] | Grinchface found a sense of humour. Hello, handsome. | 怪杰也有幽默感了 你好 帅哥 |
[28:19] | I thought I’d take you up on the offer. | 我接受你的邀请 |
[28:20] | – The vet. It’s today, right? – What vet? | -兽医 是今天对吧 -什么兽医 |
[28:22] | – What? – No, I’m just kidding. | -什么 -我开玩笑的 |
[28:24] | It is today. Right over there. | 就是今天 就在那边 |
[28:27] | – You setting up for Christmas dinner? – Yeah. | -你们在准备圣诞大餐吗 -对 |
[28:29] | We’re expecting about 60. Some telly, board games… | 大概会来六十人 看看电视 玩玩桌游 |
[28:33] | Ah, I love a bit of Monopoly. | 我想玩大富翁 |
[28:34] | Well, you know what they say. “All property is theft.” | 俗话说得好 “房地产都是抢钱” |
[28:37] | I’ll leave you to it. Come find me later. | 你们去吧 结束后再来找我 |
[28:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[28:56] | No, leave the chicken alone. Don’t look at the chicken. | 不 别管那只鸡 别看鸡 |
[29:00] | OK, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[29:03] | So, this is the famous Bob. | 这就是传说中的鲍勃啊 |
[29:06] | – I’ve heard a lot about you. – All good, I hope. | -久闻大名 -希望都是好名声 |
[29:09] | Yeah. Yeah, all good. | 都是好话 |
[29:10] | So, how’s he doing? | 它怎么样 |
[29:12] | Actually, he got a bit of a scratch yesterday. | 昨天它受伤了 |
[29:15] | A dog went for him. | 一条狗袭击了它 |
[29:16] | I don’t know if it was that or he got caught trying to get away. | 我不知道是被狗抓的 还是逃跑时划伤的 |
[29:18] | Just back here. | 就在这里 |
[29:21] | I didn’t notice it till I got home. | 我到家才发现 |
[29:24] | Let’s have a look. | 来让我看一看 |
[29:26] | – It’s OK, mate. You’re OK. – Ooh. Yeah, I see. | -没事的 伙计 -我看到了 |
[29:29] | Yeah, it’s not much, | 伤得不严重 |
[29:30] | but you’re right to come and get it looked at. | 但带它来看看是正确的 |
[29:32] | There’s always a danger of infection. | 毕竟总会有感染的风险 |
[29:33] | All right, well, why don’t you leave him with me? | 好 交给我来处理吧 |
[29:36] | – I’ll be ten minutes. – Ok. | -十分钟后回来接它 -好 |
[29:38] | You be good. | 你乖乖的 |
[29:41] | I’ll take care of you, Bob. | 我来照顾你 鲍勃 |
[29:59] | – Need a hand? – That’d be good, yeah. | -要帮忙吗 -那当然好 |
[30:12] | What’s that saying? | 那句话怎么说的来着 |
[30:15] | “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” | “圣诞不是节日 而是感觉” |
[30:19] | I shouldn’t fall for it, really, but I do. | 我不该迷恋它 但是我确实喜欢圣诞 |
[30:23] | Every year. | 每一年都喜欢 |
[30:28] | Go on, then. I can tell you’re dying to. | 来吧 我知道你忍不住想笑话我 |
[30:29] | No, it’s fine. Whatever you’re feeling. It’s cool. | 没有 你喜欢什么都可以 |
[30:41] | I blame Nan. She lived for Christmas. | 这要怪奶奶 她年年盼着过圣诞节 |
[30:45] | Started soaking her plum pudding in brandy in August. | 八月她就开始给李子布丁泡白兰地 |
[30:50] | Decorations up the day after Bonfire Night. | 焰火节一过就挂起圣诞装饰 |
[30:53] | Felt sorry for me, I think. Being fostered. | 大概是同情我吧 我是被领养的 |
[30:56] | Had to give me twice the Christmas normal kids got. | 她想给我双倍的圣诞体验 |
[31:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:02] | Maybe it’s in my DNA, revering the ancestors and all. | 也许尊崇祖先已经深入我的基因了 |
[31:09] | Whatever form your family takes, | 圣诞节的精神在于家庭 |
[31:12] | that’s what Christmas is about, I think. | 无论你的家庭是什么形式 |
[31:14] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[31:19] | Bit different for you, then? | 你的情况不太一样是吗 |
[31:22] | I woke up one Christmas morning in a psychiatric ward. | 有一年圣诞节早上 我在精神病院醒来 |
[31:28] | Didn’t know where I was. | 不知道身在何处 |
[31:30] | Doctor standing over me with a needle… | 身边站着手拿针管的医生 |
[31:33] | of God knows what. Then… | 天知道里面是什么药物 |
[31:38] | zoning out again. | 然后我又晕过去了 |
[31:42] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[31:45] | Six. Seven. | 六七岁 |
[31:56] | Tested me for schizophrenia, bipolar. | 给我做了精神分裂和双相障碍的检查 |
[32:03] | That’s it, then? No other Christmas memories? | 只记得这个吗 没有别的圣诞回忆吗 |
[32:09] | I remember hearing my dad’s voice on the phone one year. | 我记得有一年在电话里听我爸说话 |
[32:14] | From the other side of the world. | 他当时在地球另一端 |
[32:18] | Wishing he was in the next room. | 我希望他就在隔壁 |
[32:23] | But he wasn’t. | 但他不在 |
[32:30] | Look at that. It’s one of the richest places on the planet. | 看啊 这是世界上最富裕的城市之一 |
[32:35] | Someone’s down there right now | 那边有的人正在 |
[32:37] | blowing two grand on a bottle of wine. | 花两千镑买一瓶酒 |
[32:40] | Yeah, and I’ll send home a family of five | 是啊 而我要给一个五口之家 |
[32:43] | with macaroni and tinned fruit to last them a week. | 送一些通心粉和水果罐头 他们要吃一周 |
[32:47] | Go figure. | 想想看 |
[32:50] | Doesn’t add up. It’s like some of us are invisible. | 简直说不通 就好像有些人是隐形的 |
[32:55] | No, they know we’re here. | 不 他们知道我们存在 |
[32:58] | Why else puts spikes on doorways? | 不然为什么要装栅栏 |
[33:02] | They just want us out of sight. | 他们只是希望我们消失 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:14] | – I should, erm… – Yeah. | -我该去… -好 |
[33:23] | Right. Well, I have cleaned him up | 好了 我给它清理了一下 |
[33:25] | and I’ve given him an injection of antibiotic. | 然后给它打了一针抗生素 |
[33:28] | He might be sore for a day or two, | 它可能会疼上一两天 |
[33:30] | but other than that he’s in really good nick. | 但除此之外它非常健康 |
[33:33] | Hear that, Bob? High five. | 听到了吗 鲍勃 击个掌 |
[33:36] | Five. | 来 |
[33:37] | High five. Thanks a lot. | 击掌 非常感谢 |
[33:40] | Come on, then, mister. OK, come on, then. On we go. | 来吧 先生 好 我们走 |
[33:43] | – Good boy. Thank you very much. – Pleasure. | -乖孩子 非常感谢 -别客气 |
[33:51] | It’s gonna be a good day today, Bob. I can feel it. | 今天会是个好日子 鲍勃 我有预感 |
[33:59] | All right. | 好 |
[34:01] | – Ah, it’s Bob! – That is Bob. | -是鲍勃 -是鲍勃 |
[34:18] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[34:20] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[34:22] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[34:24] | – There you are. – Hi. | -找到你了 -你好 |
[34:26] | Guess what else I found for Bob. | 猜猜我给鲍勃带了什么 |
[34:28] | – Oh, Irene, really, you don’t have to. – No. | -艾琳 你真不用这样 -没事 |
[34:33] | Oh. Irene. That’s, erm… | 艾琳 这真是… |
[34:38] | Who’d like to hear some Christmas carols, Bob style? | 想听鲍勃版圣诞颂歌吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah! | 想 |
[34:47] | ♪ Bobbing through the snow in a one-cat open sleigh | ♪ 冲破大风雪 鲍勃坐在雪橇上 ♪ |
[34:52] | ♪ Down the streets we go, miaowing all the way | ♪ 奔驰过田野 我们一路喵喵叫 ♪ |
[34:56] | ♪ Miaow, miaow, miaow ♪ | ♪ 喵喵喵 ♪ |
[34:56] | ♪ Bells on Bobtails ring, making spirits bright ♪ | ♪ 鲍勃铃铛响 令人精神多欢畅 ♪ |
[35:01] | ♪ Oh, what fun it is to sing a Bobsleigh song tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚滑雪真快乐 把鲍勃滑雪歌儿唱 ♪ |
[35:06] | ♪ Jingle Bob, jingle Bob, jingle all the way ♪ | ♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 鲍勃响叮当 ♪ |
[35:10] | ♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-cat open sleigh, Hey! ♪ | ♪ 今晚滑雪多快乐 鲍勃坐在雪橇上 ♪ |
[35:13] | There you are, Bob. | 给你 鲍勃 |
[35:15] | ♪ Jingle Bob, jingle Bob, jingle all the way ♪ | ♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 鲍勃响叮当 ♪ |
[35:19] | ♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-cat open sleigh ♪ | ♪ 今晚滑雪多快乐 鲍勃坐在雪橇上 ♪ |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[35:32] | – Hey, Bob. – Thanks a lot. | -鲍勃 -非常感谢 |
[35:33] | – High five? – I think he’s clever. | -击掌 -它可聪明了 |
[35:35] | Good boy. That’s a good boy. | 乖孩子 好乖 |
[35:38] | Excuse me, mate. Sorry, mate. | 打扰一下 伙计 抱歉 |
[35:42] | Are you gonna be here day after tomorrow? | 你后天还会在这里吗 |
[35:44] | – I can be, yeah. – Right. | -我能来 -好 |
[35:46] | I’ve got a big party of Asian tourists coming in. | 我有一大批亚洲游客要来 |
[35:48] | They’d love you lot. Good money. | 他们会很喜欢你的 能赚不少 |
[35:50] | Pose for a few photos, a few songs. What do you think? | 拍几张照片 唱几首歌 你觉得呢 |
[35:52] | Yeah, that would be amazing. What time? | 那挺好的 什么时候 |
[35:54] | – Midday? – Ok. | -中午 -可以 |
[35:56] | – Life saver. Good man. See you then. – All right. No worries. | -帮了大忙了 好兄弟 回见 -好 别客气 |
[36:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:15] | Might have spent a little too much. | 花钱有点大手大脚 |
[36:19] | But it was a great day. | 但今天收获颇丰 |
[36:22] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[36:24] | We’re almost halfway there already. | 我们快攒够一半钱了 |
[36:27] | And… | 另外 |
[36:29] | there’s more coming. | 还能赚更多 |
[36:50] | See this, Bob? | 看到了吗 鲍勃 |
[36:53] | That was you and me when we were on our own. | 这是我们俩分开来的样子 |
[36:57] | And this… | 这个 |
[37:01] | is us together. | 是我们在一起的样子 |
[37:28] | ♪ Explains a thing or two ♪ | ♪ 解释几件事 ♪ |
[37:30] | ♪ Like when I’m here I don’t feel like I’m in the room ♪ | ♪ 比如我就在这里 却感觉仿佛隐形 ♪ |
[37:35] | ♪ Maybe it ain’t normal ♪ | ♪ 也许迫切想要离开 ♪ |
[37:37] | ♪ To wanna be anywhere else soon ♪ | ♪ 这本身就有些奇怪 ♪ |
[37:42] | ♪ Maybe I ain’t as crazy as I think ♪ | ♪ 也许我没那么疯狂 ♪ |
[37:48] | ♪ And everybody’s twisted in different ways ♪ | ♪ 人人都有不同的怪异 ♪ |
[37:56] | ♪ Someday I’ll learn to love my twists and turns ♪ | ♪ 有朝一日 我将学会接受我的怪异之处 ♪ |
[38:02] | ♪ And everything that makes me who I am ♪ | ♪ 以及真实的自我 ♪ |
[38:09] | ♪ I’ll be a better man ♪ | ♪ 成为更好的人 ♪ |
[38:11] | Look at the cat. | 看那只猫 |
[38:13] | – Thank you very much. – That’s all right. | -非常感谢 -别客气 |
[38:19] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[38:21] | I’m Animal Welfare Officer Davies. | 我是动物保护职员戴维斯 |
[38:23] | This is my colleague, Mr Booth. | 这是我的同事 布斯先生 |
[38:25] | We wanted to chat to you about a couple of concerns. | 我们想跟你谈几个问题 |
[38:27] | – What sort of concerns? – Ooh, I’m sure it’ll be fine. | -什么问题 -没什么大事 |
[38:30] | Just wanna make sure he’s happy, healthy. | 只是想确认它是否健康快乐 |
[38:32] | Yeah, course he is. Look at him. | 它当然健康快乐了 看看它 |
[38:35] | – What’s his name? – Er, Bob. | -它叫什么 -鲍勃 |
[38:37] | Bob. Nice to meet you. | 鲍勃 很高兴认识你 |
[38:39] | If it’s OK, I’d like to take a look at him, | 可以的话 我想检查一下它 |
[38:40] | – Maybe take a couple of photos? – Yep. | -再拍几张照片 -可以 |
[38:43] | Shall I take him to the van, yeah? | 我把它带到车上去吧 |
[38:45] | Leave it, Leon. | 别动它 里昂 |
[38:48] | – Bob. Bob, no. – It’s OK, Bob. | -鲍勃 鲍勃 别 -没事的 鲍勃 |
[38:51] | – Just gotta be slow. – Hey, that’s OK. | -你得慢慢来 -没事的 |
[39:03] | He had an injection there the other day. | 它之前打了一针 |
[39:05] | – He might be a bit sore. – Injection? | -可能还有点疼 -打针 |
[39:07] | Yeah, he had a little scratch. I don’t know what from. | 嗯 它受伤了 不知怎么划到的 |
[39:10] | But the vet just wanted to give him some antibiotics | 兽医想给它打点抗生素 |
[39:12] | just to make sure it didn’t get infected. | 确保它不感染 |
[39:14] | – You got the paperwork for that? – Yeah, at home. | -你有就诊病历吗 -有 在家 |
[39:17] | I can send it on to you. | 我可以发给你们 |
[39:18] | Yeah. Here are my details. | 好 这是我的联系方式 |
[39:21] | – Can I get yours as well? – Er, yeah. | -能告诉我你的吗 -好的 |
[39:24] | Is Bob microchipped? | 鲍勃有皮下芯片吗 |
[39:26] | Er, yeah, under my name. James Bowen. | 有 注册在我名下 詹姆斯·鲍文 |
[39:29] | Sorry, I’ve just gotta turn this on. | 抱歉 我得开一下机 |
[39:31] | You need to keep that on in case we need you. | 你得保持手机畅通 以便我们随时联系 |
[39:34] | Is there anyone else we could talk | 有没有熟悉你和鲍勃的人 |
[39:35] | to, someone that knows you and Bob? | 我们想找他们聊一聊 |
[39:37] | Er, my friend Bea. She works at a charity on Upper Street. | 我的朋友碧 她在上街一个慈善机构工作 |
[39:40] | I can give you her number. Hang on. | 我可以给你她的电话 等下 |
[39:47] | – Is there anything else I can do or… – You could get a haircut. | -还有什么我可以做的吗 -你可以理个发 |
[39:54] | Maybe write a statement. Er, how long you’ve had Bob. | 可以写一份陈述 写一写你养鲍勃多久了 |
[39:57] | What his life is like. That sort of thing. | 它的生活情况之类的 |
[40:01] | – Just in case. – In case of what? | -以防万一 -什么万一 |
[40:04] | Well, might get referred up to the authorities, see. | 是这样的 可能要交给当局处理 |
[40:07] | Might need a court to decide | 可能要由法院裁决 |
[40:09] | whether you’re fit enough to keep him or not. | 你是否适合养它 |
[40:12] | In case I’m good enough to keep? | 以防我不适合养它 |
[40:14] | Of course I can keep… You can’t take him away from me. | 我当然能养 你们不能带走它 |
[40:16] | No, no. That’s where you’re wrong, sunshine. See, we can. | 这你就搞错了 老兄 我们可以 |
[40:18] | – Hey. Let’s… let’s… Hey! – If it’s in the cat’s best interest… | -别 别… -要是这样对猫更好 |
[40:19] | – Don’t touch me. – we can. | -别碰我 -我们就可以 |
[40:20] | – Calm down. Calm down. – I didn’t touch you. | -冷静点 冷静点 -我没碰你 |
[40:21] | – Both of you calm down, please. – He’s completely fine. | -你们俩都冷静点 -它好得很 |
[40:24] | Listen, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Both of you. | 听着 你们两个不要操之过急 |
[40:35] | Bea, you gotta help me. | 碧 你得帮帮我 |
[40:37] | Someone’s gonna call you about Bob. Animal welfare. | 有人会给你打电话问鲍勃的事 动物保护职员 |
[40:39] | I think her name’s Ruth. Bloke she’s with is a total prick. | 她叫露丝 她的同事就是个恶棍 |
[40:42] | And, er, I don’t know, I gave them your number. | 我也不清楚 我把你的号码给他们了 |
[40:45] | I said you could vouch for us. | 我说你可以为我们担保 |
[40:46] | I don’t know if someone targeted us or if they reported me or… | 我不知道是不是有人盯上了我们 或者举报了我 |
[40:50] | I don’t know. Who’d… | 我也不清楚 谁会… |
[40:54] | – What’s the matter? – Why is it always about you, James? | -怎么回事 -为什么永远都以你为中心 詹姆斯 |
[41:00] | What’s happened? | 出什么事了 |
[41:02] | Look around you. | 你四下看看 |
[41:04] | Break-in last night. They took everything. | 昨晚进贼了 东西都被偷光了 |
[41:07] | All of our food, telly, computers, bedding. | 我们的所有食物 电视 电脑 被褥 |
[41:12] | Everything they could. | 能搬的都搬走了 |
[41:14] | I mean, who the hell steals from a project | 谁会去偷一家专门帮助 |
[41:16] | for people who’ve got nothing? | 一无所有的人的救助站 |
[41:19] | Can you get more stuff? | 还能再买物资吗 |
[41:20] | With what, James? Shirt buttons? | 用什么买 詹姆斯 扣子吗 |
[41:27] | We haven’t got any money. | 我们一分钱都没有了 |
[41:30] | Christmas Day’s not happening. | 圣诞节告吹了 |
[41:35] | Bea. Bea. | 碧 碧 |
[41:52] | Is there anything else I can do? | 还有什么我可以做的吗 |
[41:55] | Maybe write a statement. How long you’ve had Bob. | 可以写一份陈述 写一写你养鲍勃多久了 |
[41:58] | What his life is like. That sort of thing. | 它的生活情况之类的 |
[42:51] | Lovely. Now, like every chef, | 好极了 像所有厨师一样 |
[42:53] | I need to have a little bit of refreshment. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[42:56] | The chocolate chips will sort of just evenly distribute themselves. | 巧克力碎片会均匀散开 |
[43:19] | Right, Bob. Come on, then, Bob. | 好了 鲍勃 来吧 |
[43:22] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[43:24] | Good boy. OK. | 乖孩子 好了 |
[43:29] | OK, come on, then. Out we go. This way. | 来吧 我们走 这边 |
[43:32] | Let’s go. This way. Good boy. | 走吧 这边 乖孩子 |
[43:54] | All right, mate. What do you need? | 伙计 你想要什么 |
[43:56] | – No, I’m good. – Come on, I know you. | -不要 -少来 我认得你 |
[43:58] | – You like the good stuff. – I said no. | -你喜欢上等货 -我说了不要 |
[44:01] | – When did you turn into such a prick? – Are you gonna piss off? | -你什么时候变混蛋了 -你还不滚开 |
[44:04] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[44:08] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[44:10] | – Hey, get off! – Give me the bag. | -放开 -把包给我 |
[44:12] | – Give me the bag. – Get off! | -把包给我 -放开 |
[44:14] | Get off! | 放开 |
[44:23] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[44:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[44:39] | Come on, mate. | 走吧 伙计 |
[44:43] | Maybe we can still do some pics. Come on. | 也许我们还能去拍些照片 来吧 |
[44:56] | Come in, guys. Sit down. | 进来吧 坐 |
[45:00] | I’ve just got an email asking me to comment on this. | 我刚收到一封邮件 要我对此发表评论 |
[45:06] | Apparently someone sent it to the local news station. | 有人把它发给了本地新闻电视台 |
[45:09] | – Calm down. – I’m working here with my cat, OK? | -冷静点 -我和我的猫在卖艺 好吗 |
[45:14] | Can we not, can we not do this? | 能不能别这样 |
[45:18] | Look, this isn’t what it looks like. | 事情不是这样的 |
[45:19] | It is exactly what it looks like. | 事情就是这样的 |
[45:21] | It’s exactly the sort of brainless behaviour | 你就是因为这样不动脑子 |
[45:23] | that got you transferred here in the first place. | 才会被调来这里 |
[45:26] | So, I’m gonna tell you exactly what happens now. | 现在我告诉你们要怎么做 |
[45:30] | Ruth, talk to the TV company. | 露丝 你去电视台 |
[45:33] | Make a “No comment” comment. | 发表”无可奉告”的评论 |
[45:36] | We don’t discuss ongoing inquiries, blah, blah, blah. | 我们不谈论正在进行的调查之类的 |
[45:39] | – Right. – And find witnesses. | -好的 -然后去找目击者 |
[45:42] | Anyone who can tell us what the RSPCA will need to know, | 询问皇家防止虐待动物协会需要知道的信息 |
[45:44] | if we pass it up to them. | 以防我们决定上报 |
[45:46] | – Is… – Bob. | -那只猫… -鲍勃 |
[45:48] | Is Bob in a safe home? | 鲍勃的居住环境安全吗 |
[45:51] | Separated from other animals? You know the drill. | 是否不受其他动物干扰 你知道该问什么 |
[45:54] | Oh, I’ve had some joy already there, boss. | 我已经问到一些信息了 老大 |
[45:56] | Spoke to housing. Mr. Bowen’s in assisted accommodation. | 我跟住房部聊过了 鲍文先生住的是廉租房 |
[45:59] | Keeps it tidy, no other animals. | 环境整洁 没有其他动物 |
[46:01] | Is the animal healthy? | 那只猫健康吗 |
[46:03] | I need to check out his story on taking it to the vet, | 他说带它去看过兽医 我得核实下 |
[46:05] | but he seemed ok. | 不过它看起来挺精神的 |
[46:08] | OK. Well, keep talking to people. And remember the law. | 好的 继续跟进 别忘了规定 |
[46:11] | Is Bob free to display, and I quote, “Normal behaviour patterns”? | 鲍勃能自由表现出”正常行为模式”吗 |
[46:18] | And as for you, stay out of it. | 至于你 别再插手这件事了 |
[46:20] | You might be right on this one, | 也许你的看法是对的 |
[46:21] | but I can’t afford to be wrong. | 但要是错了我可承担不起 |
[46:24] | I’m not gonna be plastered all over the papers. | 我不想在报纸上闹得沸沸扬扬 |
[46:26] | Cruella de Muswell Hill. It’s not happening. | 我可不要当反派库伊拉 |
[46:31] | If a guy who works on the street | 如果一定要在圣诞节 |
[46:32] | is being separated from his cat at Christmas, | 拆散街头艺人和他的猫 |
[46:35] | it’s got to be done by the book. Got it? | 必须严格按程序走 明白了吗 |
[46:38] | Yes, boss. | 明白 老大 |
[46:41] | Yes. | 喂 |
[46:44] | – Here we are. Is that you, yeah? – Hello. | -上车吧 是你啊 -你好 |
[46:45] | Excellent. On you pop. Nice one. Hello. | 太棒了 上车吧 很好 你好 |
[46:48] | – Thank you. Hello. – Thank you for a good trip. | -谢谢 你好 -谢谢 我玩得很开心 |
[46:51] | There we go. That’s you. In you go. Did you have fun? | 好了 上车吧 玩得开心吗 |
[46:55] | – See the sights, yeah? – So stupid. | -逛完了吧 -真蠢 |
[47:05] | See ya. | 再见 |
[47:15] | Yes, mate, that’s the one over there. | 是的 伙计 那边那个 |
[47:17] | That’s the one over there. | 那边那个 |
[47:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好 |
[47:23] | Yeah, all right. Righto. | 好 行了 |
[47:32] | There you go. | 进去吧 |
[47:46] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[47:50] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[47:53] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[48:16] | That’s gone as well. | 这个也变质了 |
[48:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[48:32] | Don’t let the elephants out. | 别把大象放出去 |
[48:35] | Hi, Moody. Twenty on the electric, please. | 穆迪 帮我充二十块电费 |
[48:39] | Big freeze coming in from Greenland. | 格陵兰的大寒潮就要来了 |
[48:42] | Great. When? | 真好 什么时候 |
[48:44] | End of the week, I think. Best tune in to the radio. | 周末吧 最好留意收音机 |
[48:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:51] | There you are. | 给你 |
[48:56] | Do you have any tape? My guitar’s bust. | 你有胶带吗 我的吉他裂了 |
[49:01] | Here. Use mine. | 给 用我的 |
[49:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:21] | Bob, no! | 鲍勃 不 |
[49:24] | Bob! What have you… | 鲍勃 你干什… |
[49:29] | Stinks. | 臭死了 |
[49:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:45] | Excuse me, ma’am. Five-minute warning. | 打扰了 夫人 还有五分钟 |
[49:47] | – Calm down. – I’m working here with my cat. | -冷静点 -我和我的猫在卖艺 |
[49:50] | We are conducting a routine investigation, | 我们只是例行检查 |
[49:52] | but we’re also appealing to the public for help. | 不过我们同时也向公众求助 |
[49:54] | Anyone who knows the man and the cat | 如果你认得视频或者照片中的 |
[49:57] | in the video or the photograph, | 这位先生和这只猫 |
[49:59] | please get in touch… | 请与我们联系 |
[50:00] | Ma’am, five minutes. | 夫人 还有五分钟 |
[50:01] | Yes. Sorry, darling. Thank you. | 好的 抱歉 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[50:03] | so that we can resolve where the cat should be. | 这样我们才能决定猫的去留 |
[50:14] | And they say there’s a cold front coming in this weekend | 据说周末将有寒潮来袭 |
[50:16] | just in time for Christmas. | 正赶上圣诞节 |
[50:18] | – Might even get a bit of snow. – Brilliant. | -可能还会下点雪 -真”棒” |
[50:20] | Could be a white Christmas this year. How do we feel about that? | 今年可能会是白色圣诞节 感觉怎么样 |
[50:23] | Hey, it’s what we’re dreaming about, right? | 这不正是我们梦寐以求的吗 |
[50:25] | You’re listening to the sounds of the season. | 您正在收听节日之声 |
[50:27] | Traffic and weather, together on drive time. | 路途中的交通和天气报道 |
[50:31] | Are you coming, mate? | 你来不来 伙计 |
[50:33] | No? | 不来吗 |
[50:36] | I’d stay there too if I could. | 要是可以我也想待家里 |
[50:38] | See you later, monster. | 回头见 魔头 |
[51:04] | Next batch! | 下一批 |
[51:08] | Where shall I put this, Sarah? Over there? | 这些放哪里 莎拉 那边吗 |
[51:10] | Just back there. | 放后面 |
[51:12] | Sorry. Excuse me. I’m looking for a Miss Chan. Bea Chan. | 抱歉 打扰了 我找陈小姐 陈碧 |
[51:16] | – She’s just over there. – Thank you. | -她在那边 -谢谢 |
[51:20] | It looks pretty full-on. | 看起来东西挺全的 |
[51:22] | Yeah, it was hard enough, but we just got burgled as well. | 是啊 够艰难的 不过我们刚遭贼了 |
[51:26] | That’s awful. I’m so sorry. | 真糟糕 我很遗憾 |
[51:29] | It’s gonna be a long winter. | 这个冬天不好过 |
[51:31] | Then I’ll be as quick as I can. | 我会尽快的 |
[51:33] | So, Bea, how long have you known Mr. Bowen and Bob? | 碧 你认识鲍文先生和鲍勃多久了 |
[51:36] | Nine months, maybe ten. | 九到十个月 |
[51:39] | I go round to James’s flat fairly regularly. | 我经常去詹姆斯家 |
[51:41] | I see. Is it true that Bob was recently seen by a vet here? | 明白了 鲍勃最近是不是来看过兽医 |
[51:45] | – Yeah. Dr. Becky. – Bob was injured somehow? | -是的 贝琪医生 -鲍勃受伤了吗 |
[51:49] | It was just a scratch. | 小伤而已 |
[51:50] | James brought Bob in first thing. Becky fixed him right up. | 詹姆斯马上就带鲍勃来了 贝琪帮它治疗了 |
[51:55] | – Do you want her number? – Yes, please. | -你要她的号码吗 -要 谢谢 |
[51:59] | So you’ve known them almost a year. | 那你认识他们快一年了 |
[52:02] | Is there anything in Bob’s | 这期间鲍勃有没有 |
[52:03] | behaviour that struck you during that time? | 引起你注意的行为 |
[52:06] | In what way? | 什么样的行为 |
[52:07] | Well, it’s not normal for | 正常情况下 |
[52:07] | a cat to be out on the streets most days. | 猫是不会到街上去的 |
[52:10] | Bob was a stray. | 鲍勃以前是流浪猫 |
[52:11] | That’s where he lived till he teamed up with James. | 它和詹姆斯搭伙前就在街上流浪 |
[52:13] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前不知道 |
[52:15] | But some might say spending his days with James, | 不过有人可能会说 它和詹姆斯在一起 |
[52:17] | it’s not exactly a suitable environment, not normal behaviour. | 环境不合适 这种行为不正常 |
[52:22] | You know cats. Obviously. | 一看你就很懂猫 |
[52:25] | Lost mine in the summer. | 我的猫今年夏天去世了 |
[52:28] | Dexter. He was a real star. | 德克斯特 它真是个明星 |
[52:30] | But, so, yes, I’d say so. | 不过没错 我懂猫 |
[52:33] | Pretty independent creatures. | 猫是非常独立的动物 |
[52:35] | Not gonna do anything they don’t wanna do. | 不想做的事绝不会做 |
[52:36] | Oh, definitely not. | 确实是 |
[52:38] | So every day before he leaves home, James gives Bob the choice, | 每天出门前 詹姆斯会让鲍勃选择 |
[52:42] | to stay at home in the warm alone or go out with him. | 自己待在暖和的家里 还是跟他出去 |
[52:46] | And every day, well, almost every day, | 每一天 基本上每一天 |
[52:49] | Bob goes with him. | 鲍勃都会选择跟他出去 |
[52:50] | And what about James? | 那詹姆斯呢 |
[52:52] | Is he… Is his home life stable? | 他的生活稳定吗 |
[52:57] | James is no saint, but he’s taken big steps. | 詹姆斯不是圣人 不过他已经进步了很多 |
[53:01] | And Bob’s given him responsibility, | 鲍勃给了他责任感 |
[53:03] | not something he’s had before. | 这是他之前没有的 |
[53:05] | Two musketeers. All for one, one for all. | 两个火枪手 互帮互助 |
[53:08] | When James went cold turkey, Bob never left him for a minute. | 詹姆斯突然戒毒时 鲍勃一直陪在他身边 |
[53:12] | Was he using when he had Bob? | 他收养鲍勃时还在吸毒吗 |
[53:14] | He was on the programme. Methadone. | 他当时在戒毒 美沙酮疗法 |
[53:18] | Bob gave him the strength to get clean. | 鲍勃给了他戒毒的力量 |
[53:22] | If you were to split them up, it doesn’t bear thinking about. | 如果你要拆散他们 我想都不敢想 |
[53:27] | I don’t wanna keep you. You’ve been a great help. | 不占用你的时间了 你帮了我很大的忙 |
[53:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:34] | You’re not really thinking about | 你不会真的在考虑 |
[53:36] | taking Bob away from him, are you? | 把鲍勃从他身边带走吧 |
[53:39] | We need to do what’s best for Bob. | 我们得替鲍勃做最好的选择 |
[53:41] | It’s not only up to me. Sorry. | 我说了不算 抱歉 |
[53:48] | ♪ Cold side of the bed ♪ | ♪ 我醒来的时候 ♪ |
[53:50] | ♪ When I wake ♪ | ♪ 床那边冰凉 ♪ |
[53:53] | ♪ Forgot I was alone ♪ | ♪ 忘了我孑然一身 ♪ |
[53:56] | ♪ Forgot I was alone ♪ | ♪ 忘了我孑然一身 ♪ |
[53:58] | ♪ Whose eyes see the words ♪ | ♪ 谁的双眼看穿 ♪ |
[54:01] | ♪ I don’t say ♪ | ♪ 我没说的话 ♪ |
[54:07] | Happy Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[54:13] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好 你好吗 |
[54:18] | ♪ You’re coming back to me ♪ | ♪ 你会回到我身边 ♪ |
[54:23] | ♪ You’re coming… ♪ | ♪ 你会回到… ♪ |
[54:31] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[54:49] | ♪ Cold side of the bed ♪ | ♪ 我醒来的时候 ♪ |
[54:52] | ♪ When I wake ♪ | ♪ 床那边冰凉 ♪ |
[54:55] | ♪ Forgot I was alone ♪ | ♪ 忘了我孑然一身 ♪ |
[54:57] | ♪ Whose eyes see the words ♪ | ♪ 谁的双眼看穿 ♪ |
[54:59] | ♪ I don’t say ♪ | ♪ 我没说的话 ♪ |
[55:02] | Oh, come on. I’m thirsty. | 走吧 我渴了 |
[55:06] | My God. I just don’t. | 天啊 我就是不明白 |
[55:08] | – I just don’t. – Hey, mate. | -我不明白 -伙计 |
[55:11] | We’re off for a wee Christmas pint. Want to join us? | 我们要去喝一小杯圣诞啤酒 一起来吗 |
[55:17] | Come on, you two. | 你们俩别这样 |
[55:19] | Peace on earth, goodwill to men and all that. | 为了世界的和平 人类的友善 |
[55:23] | First pint’s on me. Come on, before he defrosts. | 第一杯我请 来吧 不然他要融化了 |
[55:26] | – OK. – Good man. | -好吧 -好样的 |
[55:28] | – Not great. – Tell us all about it. | -不太好 -跟我们说说吧 |
[55:32] | Thanks, Dave. | 谢谢 戴夫 |
[55:33] | See you later. Cheers. Merry Christmas. | 回头见 圣诞快乐 |
[55:35] | Do you think I’d sell more papers if I had a cat? | 如果我有猫 会不会能卖出更多杂志 |
[55:38] | – I don’t think so. – Sorry. | -应该不会 -抱歉 |
[55:40] | – All right. – Sorry. | -没事 -抱歉 |
[55:41] | Listen, suits are your thing. Look at you. | 服装才是你的特色 瞧瞧你 |
[55:44] | – Look at the effort that you put in. – Sorry. | -瞧瞧你有多努力 -抱歉 |
[55:47] | I mean, you could get a bunny outfit for Easter. | 复活节你可以整一套兔子装 |
[55:50] | – Sorry. – Love heart for Valentine’s. | -抱歉 -情人节穿爱心 |
[55:53] | Pete, watch you don’t melt, sitting by that fire there. | 皮特 你离火那么近 小心别融化了 |
[55:57] | Cos he’s a snowman. | 因为他是雪人 |
[56:01] | Here, I’ve got a good one for you. | 我给你们讲个笑话 |
[56:02] | What do you call a snowman who works at a bakery? | 在面包店工作的雪人叫什么 |
[56:06] | – A baker. – It’s funny. | -面包师 -挺好笑 |
[56:11] | Tough crowd. | 你们真难取悦 |
[56:13] | It’s funny. It’s funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[56:21] | All right, let’s hear it. You got a problem with me? | 说说吧 你是不是对我有意见 |
[56:26] | I don’t know. Do I? | 不知道 我有吗 |
[56:28] | You will have if you don’t spit it out. | 你再不说就要有意见了 |
[56:31] | I know it was you who shopped me to the animal welfare people. | 我知道是你向动物保护职员举报我的 |
[56:35] | What? | 什么 |
[56:37] | I saw you the other day near Covent Garden tube. | 那天我在考文特花园站看到你了 |
[56:41] | Yeah, you and your mate in the council van, pointing at us. | 你跟你朋友坐在市政府的车里 指着我们 |
[56:45] | Why are you helping them spy on me and Bob? | 你为什么要帮他们监视我和鲍勃 |
[56:47] | Spying? | 监视 |
[56:49] | On your cat? | 你的猫 |
[56:51] | Why would I be spying on your cat? | 我为什么要监视你的猫 |
[56:53] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我哪知道 这得问你 |
[56:58] | White van? | 白色的车 |
[57:00] | James Street? | 詹姆斯街 |
[57:02] | That was Danny. | 那是丹尼 |
[57:03] | He had some work for me. School had frozen pipes. | 他给我找了个活儿 学校的水管冻住了 |
[57:06] | Wanted me to thaw ’em out. Picked me up from there. | 雇我去给水管解冻 在那接我上车 |
[57:10] | Look. | 看 |
[57:12] | I didn’t know you were there. | 我都不知道你在那 |
[57:15] | Hardly worth it, is it? | 不怎么划算吧 |
[57:20] | Fifteen quid. | 十五镑 |
[57:27] | So, tell me, how did you get the cat? | 告诉我 那只猫是怎么来的 |
[57:33] | I found him in my flat. | 我在公寓里发现了它 |
[57:36] | He was a stray. He wouldn’t leave me alone. | 它是只野猫 缠着我不放 |
[57:42] | Jammy sod. | 狗屎运 |
[57:44] | Won’t deny he pulls in the punters. | 不可否认 它确实能招揽生意 |
[57:48] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[57:50] | I couldn’t care what you make. You’re lucky to have him. | 我不在乎你挣多少钱 有它是你的幸运 |
[57:55] | When you look after someone, | 有个小生命需要你照顾 |
[57:56] | it gives you purpose, it gives you meaning. | 你就有了目标 有了生存意义 |
[58:00] | It makes you a better person. | 能变成更好的人 |
[58:08] | I’ve got a little girl. | 我有个小女儿 |
[58:11] | Maisie. | 麦茜 |
[58:15] | Not so little any more. | 现在已经不小了 |
[58:21] | And a junked-up teenager in a Ford Fiesta… | 开着福特嘉年华的嗑药小年轻 |
[58:27] | Took me nine months to walk again, so… | 害我在病床上躺了九个月 |
[58:32] | I don’t miss much. | 没什么好怀念的 |
[58:34] | Don’t miss her mother. | 一点都不想她妈 |
[58:41] | I miss Maisie, though. | 不过我还是想麦茜 |
[58:47] | So… So where is she now? | 那她现在在哪 |
[58:51] | Maisie? | 麦茜 |
[58:53] | West London. She’s got a kid. | 伦敦西区 她生了个孩子 |
[58:56] | Never met him. | 从没见过他 |
[58:59] | I wonder if he might look like me, you know. | 不知道他长得像不像我 |
[59:02] | If he’s lucky. | 那是他的福气 |
[59:06] | Nah. | 不 |
[59:09] | She don’t need me in her life. | 她的生活中不需要我 |
[59:15] | You’re inside there… somewhere. | 你就在她心里 |
[59:31] | That’s me done. | 我喝完了 |
[59:36] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[59:51] | Lucky to have him. | 有它是你的幸运 |
[59:52] | When you look after someone, | 有个小生命需要你照顾 |
[59:53] | it gives you purpose, it gives you meaning. | 你就有了目标 有了生存意义 |
[59:56] | It makes you a better person. | 能变成更好的人 |
[1:00:35] | 发件人:肖娜·史密斯 主题:鲍勃猫 亲爱的露丝 我住在伊斯灵顿 日常通勤经常见到詹姆斯和鲍勃 老实说 我从没见过这么快乐放松的猫 那个视频有误导性 詹姆斯一定是被激怒了才会做出那种反应 拆散他们太残忍了 尤其是在圣诞节 祝好 肖娜 | |
[1:00:41] | 收件箱 鲍勃猫 | |
[1:00:52] | 露丝·戴维斯 动物保护职员 | |
[1:01:06] | Hey, Bob. Guess who I’ve just been out with? | 鲍勃 你猜我刚刚和谁去喝酒了 |
[1:01:10] | Mick. Yeah. Of all people. | 米克 没想到吧 |
[1:01:14] | Nasty Mick. Mick the spy. | 讨厌的米克 间谍米克 |
[1:01:17] | Except he’s not a spy after all. | 但他根本不是间谍 |
[1:01:21] | Bob. Come on, mate. | 鲍勃 起来吧 |
[1:01:23] | Must be hungry. Come and get your dinner. | 你肯定饿了 快来吃晚饭 |
[1:01:30] | Bob? Bob. | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[1:01:35] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:01:37] | Mate, are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:01:40] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:01:43] | Come on. | 别慌 |
[1:01:46] | Come on, pull yourself together. Think. | 别慌 振作点 好好想想 |
[1:02:08] | This is Dr Becky at the Green Veterinary Centre. | 我是格林兽医中心的贝琪医生 |
[1:02:11] | Please leave a message after the tone. | 请在提示音后留言 |
[1:02:13] | Dr Becky, it’s Bea’s friend, James. | 贝琪医生 我是碧的朋友 詹姆斯 |
[1:02:16] | It’s Bob, my cat. He’s sick. | 我的猫 鲍勃病了 |
[1:02:19] | Really sick. | 病得很重 |
[1:02:21] | Call me, please. | 请回电话 |
[1:02:39] | – Don’t let the elephants… – You gotta help me. | -别把大象… -你得帮帮我 |
[1:02:46] | Is he eating? Drinking? | 它吃东西了吗 喝水了吗 |
[1:02:48] | Nothing. | 不吃不喝 |
[1:02:51] | Let’s put a bowl of water by his head. | 在它脑袋边上放碗水吧 |
[1:02:54] | And we should keep him warm. | 还要帮它保暖 |
[1:03:17] | – Did you write these? – Some. | -这些是你写的吗 -有些是 |
[1:03:20] | My friend Bea’s idea. | 这是我朋友碧的主意 |
[1:03:27] | Should never have let him come out in this weather. | 这么冷的天气 我就不该让它出门 |
[1:03:30] | Wouldn’t have animal welfare on my case. | 那样就不会被动物保护机构盯上 |
[1:03:32] | Animal welfare? | 动物保护机构 |
[1:03:41] | They’re threatening to take Bob away. | 他们威胁要把鲍勃带走 |
[1:03:47] | Maybe they should. | 也许应该带走 |
[1:04:02] | I don’t know how you did it with Mo. | 我不知道莫生病时你是怎么面对的 |
[1:04:05] | Just sitting there, waiting. | 只能干坐着等待 |
[1:04:12] | Well, from the outside it looks very different. | 和表面上看到的不同 |
[1:04:15] | You just deal with it. It becomes your reality. | 你只能面对 接受这个现实 |
[1:04:22] | How do you go on? | 你怎么坚持下去 |
[1:04:29] | There were three pilgrims on a journey to a holy place. | 有三个朝圣者在前往圣地的旅途中 |
[1:04:34] | Each had suffered great sadness. | 每个人都经历了巨大的悲伤 |
[1:04:36] | Each was looking for peace, a way ahead. | 每个人都在寻找安宁 寻找向前的路 |
[1:04:41] | Each had two sacks, | 每个人都有两个麻袋 |
[1:04:43] | one on his back, the other round the neck at his front. | 一个背在后背上 一个挂在脖子前 |
[1:04:48] | The first man filled the sack on his back | 第一个人把他生命中所有好的经历 |
[1:04:51] | with all the good things in his life. | 装在背后的麻袋里 |
[1:04:52] | Like your tree. Happy thoughts, memories. | 就像你的圣诞树 各种幸福的想法 回忆 |
[1:04:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:04:58] | At the front, he kept all the bad things. | 他把不好的经历都放在前面的麻袋里 |
[1:05:01] | His sadness, guilt. Bad memories. | 他的悲伤 内疚 不好的回忆 |
[1:05:04] | Because he, he wanted to think about them. Make sense of them. | 因为他想思考它们 理解它们 |
[1:05:08] | Even though there was none to be made. | 尽管没什么好理解的 |
[1:05:11] | Because of this, he didn’t make much progress. | 因此 他没走多远 |
[1:05:15] | He soon gave up the journey. | 他很快就放弃了 |
[1:05:16] | I had a feeling he would. | 我也有预感 |
[1:05:18] | Now, the second man. | 第二个人 |
[1:05:22] | He carried the good things at the front. | 他把好的经历挂在前面 |
[1:05:24] | He liked to show them off. | 他喜欢拿来炫耀 |
[1:05:26] | He kept the bad things on his back, | 他把不好的经历背在后面 |
[1:05:28] | even though they weighed heavily. | 尽管它们很沉重 |
[1:05:31] | His journey was slow as well. He too gave up. | 他走得也很慢 他也放弃了 |
[1:05:35] | The third one got it right, I’m betting. | 我打赌第三个人做对了 |
[1:05:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:38] | He also carried the good things at the front, | 他也把好的经历挂在前面 |
[1:05:41] | but to him they were an inspiration. | 但它们对他来说是一种鼓舞 |
[1:05:44] | Like… | 就像是… |
[1:05:47] | sails on a ship, moving him faster. | 船上的帆 让他走得更快 |
[1:05:51] | And he didn’t carry anything on his back? | 他背上什么都没背吗 |
[1:05:53] | Yes, he did. | 他背了 |
[1:05:55] | But he cut a hole in that sack, | 但他在麻袋上剪了个洞 |
[1:05:58] | so all the bad things slowly dropped onto the road. | 于是那些坏的经历慢慢落到了路上 |
[1:06:06] | And he reached the holy place? | 他最终到达了圣地 |
[1:06:07] | And found a new way forward. | 并且找到了新的前进道路 |
[1:06:13] | So which one was you? | 你是哪个人 |
[1:06:21] | I have been all three. | 三个都是 |
[1:06:24] | But now I just carry my good memories of Mo | 但我现在只带着有关莫的美好回忆 |
[1:06:27] | and let them inspire me. | 让它们鼓舞我 |
[1:06:30] | And the bad? | 不好的回忆呢 |
[1:06:36] | That took a while. | 用了一些时间 |
[1:06:38] | But now I understand… | 但现在我明白了 |
[1:06:44] | the greatest act of love I showed Mo | 我爱莫的最好体现 |
[1:06:47] | was in letting him go. | 就是放手 |
[1:06:49] | To a better place. | 让他去更好的地方 |
[1:06:52] | So, the memories… | 这样那些回忆 |
[1:06:57] | the beeping of that machine, the tubes, the wires, | 病房里机器的声响 他身上的管线 |
[1:07:02] | the signing of those forms, | 知情同意书上的签名 |
[1:07:05] | I was free to let them go too. | 我也可以放手了 |
[1:07:10] | You must not let your future be weighed down by your past. | 你不能让过去拖累你的未来 |
[1:07:14] | You will get to where you need to go. | 你要去该去的地方 |
[1:07:18] | But what about him? | 但是它怎么办 |
[1:07:23] | Maybe he will be a part of that journey. | 也许它会在旅程中陪伴你 |
[1:07:27] | But if not, | 就算不会 |
[1:07:29] | you have already proved your love a hundred times over. | 你已经百倍证明你的爱了 |
[1:07:38] | I had better go. It’s already Christmas Eve. | 我得走了 已经是平安夜了 |
[1:07:43] | Busy day ahead. | 明天会很忙 |
[1:07:45] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 有什么需要帮忙的尽管开口 |
[1:09:07] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:09:09] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:09:11] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[1:09:14] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[1:09:17] | He’ll be in here… somewhere. | 它就在你心里 |
[1:09:24] | Always. | 永远都在 |
[1:09:26] | The greatest act of love I showed Mo… | 我爱莫的最好体现 |
[1:09:33] | was in letting him go. | 就是放手 |
[1:09:51] | Now, who’s a good boy? | 谁是乖孩子 |
[1:09:55] | Good boy, Bob. | 乖孩子 鲍勃 |
[1:10:22] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:10:38] | It’s a stomach thing, probably. | 大概是肠胃问题 |
[1:10:41] | It’s not unusual for cats. | 对猫来说并不罕见 |
[1:10:42] | Has he eaten anything he shouldn’t in the past 48 hours? | 过去48小时里它有没有吃过不该吃的东西 |
[1:10:46] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:10:48] | Some chicken. Some old food from the fridge. | 鸡肉和冰箱里放久了的食物 |
[1:10:51] | It had all gone off. | 都变质了 |
[1:10:53] | Did he vomit? | 它吐了吗 |
[1:10:54] | Yeah, lots. | 吐了很多 |
[1:10:55] | That’s good. That’s nature taking its course. | 那就好 那是自然反应 |
[1:10:57] | And the rest will have just worked its way through his system. | 剩下的只能慢慢排出去 |
[1:11:01] | He’ll be all right now. | 它现在没事了 |
[1:11:04] | He doesn’t deserve to live like this. | 它不应该过这种日子 |
[1:11:07] | Freezing all the time. Getting sick. | 总是受冻生病 |
[1:11:10] | It’s not good enough. | 这样不合适 |
[1:11:11] | What are you talking about, James? | 你在说什么 詹姆斯 |
[1:11:15] | What happens when a cat gets taken in by animal welfare? | 被动物保护机构带走的动物会怎么样 |
[1:11:18] | Do they have those smart cat kennels, | 会有那种高级猫笼吗 |
[1:11:21] | like, they’re well looked after? | 会被好好照顾吗 |
[1:11:23] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[1:11:25] | What are you babbling on about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[1:11:27] | You’ve had a shock, but Bob’s fine. | 你受了惊吓 但鲍勃没事 |
[1:11:30] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[1:11:32] | Take time together at Christmas | 圣诞节你们一起休养 |
[1:11:34] | and Bob will be his old self again. | 鲍勃很快就会好起来的 |
[1:11:37] | You’ll soon be back into the old routine. | 你们很快就能回归日常生活 |
[1:11:40] | Yeah, well, that’s the problem, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[1:11:59] | 草稿主题:鲍勃猫 你好 我是詹姆斯和鲍勃的邻居 并且自认为是他们亲密的朋友 我今晚刚刚得知你的调查 我想说说我对他们的了解 希望现在写信还不算迟 | |
[1:12:04] | 救救詹姆斯和鲍勃 请点赞转发 我们需要上热门 | |
[1:12:33] | Hi. This is James. Well, James’ phone. | 你好 我是詹姆斯 詹姆斯的手机 |
[1:12:37] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在提示音后留言 |
[1:12:37] | 救救詹姆斯和鲍勃 帮帮我们 别让这对鼓舞人心的搭档被拆散 | |
[1:12:56] | I don’t want to hear any more. | 我不想听了 |
[1:12:57] | I think the cat should be separated. | 我认为应该拆散他们 |
[1:12:59] | You’ve reached the voicemail for Ruth Davies, animal welfare. | 这是动物保护机构露丝·戴维斯的语音信箱 |
[1:13:02] | Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我会尽快回复 |
[1:13:04] | Hi, Ruth. This is James Bowen. | 你好 露丝 我是詹姆斯·鲍文 |
[1:13:07] | I’ve come to a decision about Bob | 鲍勃的事我已经决定了 |
[1:13:11] | and I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:13:35] | What about him? | 它怎么办 |
[1:13:37] | You must not let your future be weighed down by your past. | 你不能让过去拖累你的未来 |
[1:13:45] | You have already proved your love a hundred times over. | 你已经百倍证明你的爱了 |
[1:13:55] | Come on, then, mate. Good boy, Bob. | 来吧 伙计 乖孩子 鲍勃 |
[1:14:09] | Come on, then, mate. | 走吧 伙计 |
[1:14:33] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[1:15:12] | 穆迪 刚看见他们出门去卖艺 | |
[1:15:31] | Platform one, down the stairs to the right. | 一号站台 下楼梯右转 |
[1:15:33] | – Great. Thank you. – No worries. | -好 谢谢 -别客气 |
[1:15:35] | James, I haven’t seen you in days. | 詹姆斯 我好几天没见到你了 |
[1:15:37] | I just came to wish you a happy Christmas. | 我是来祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:15:39] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[1:15:41] | Hold on there, now. I have some stuff for you too. | 等一下 我也有东西要给你 |
[1:15:44] | People came by, dropping these off. | 好多人来交给我的 |
[1:15:47] | It’s all for us? | 都是给我们的吗 |
[1:15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:15:53] | – Come on, Bob. – Happy Christmas. | -走吧 鲍勃 -圣诞快乐 |
[1:16:06] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[1:16:08] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:16:10] | Where have you two been hiding? | 你们两个躲哪儿去了 |
[1:16:12] | I’ve been looking all over. | 我到处找你们 |
[1:16:14] | I got you a card. | 我给你写了张贺卡 |
[1:16:17] | How sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[1:16:19] | Not surprised you’ve been lying low, | 市政府找你麻烦 |
[1:16:21] | with all that council nonsense as well. | 难怪你要低调行事 |
[1:16:24] | Council nonsense? | 市政府找我麻烦 |
[1:16:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:32] | – Aren’t you going to open it? – Yeah. | -你不打开看看吗 -好 |
[1:16:38] | Irene, that’s too kind. | 艾琳 你太客气了 |
[1:16:40] | Look, Bob. Bob, look. Your own bed. | 看啊 鲍勃 你专用的床 |
[1:16:44] | I don’t know what to say. I feel awful. This is, erm… | 我不知该说什么好了 我感觉好羞愧 |
[1:16:48] | You really have no idea, do you? | 你根本不知道 是不是 |
[1:16:53] | – See? – There he is. | -看啊 -在那边 |
[1:16:56] | – Merry Christmas, James. – Thank you. | -圣诞快乐 詹姆斯 -谢谢你 |
[1:16:59] | – It’s all right. – It’s really kind of you. | -别客气 -你真好 |
[1:17:01] | Merry Christmas, James. | 圣诞快乐 詹姆斯 |
[1:17:02] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢你 |
[1:17:04] | Merry Christmas, James. | 圣诞快乐 詹姆斯 |
[1:17:05] | Merry Christmas, Bob and James. | 圣诞快乐 鲍勃和詹姆斯 |
[1:17:06] | Merry Christmas, my love. | 圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[1:17:08] | – Merry Christmas. – Where have you all come from? | -圣诞快乐 -你们都是从哪来的 |
[1:17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:14] | – Happy Christmas. – Thank you so much. | -圣诞快乐 -非常感谢 |
[1:17:17] | – I don’t know what to say. – Happy Christmas, James. | -我不知该说什么好了 -圣诞快乐 詹姆斯 |
[1:17:19] | All right, mate. Got a little surprise for you. | 伙计 给你个小惊喜 |
[1:17:22] | This is for Bob. | 这是给鲍勃的 |
[1:17:25] | And that is panda from China. | 这是来自中国的熊猫 |
[1:17:28] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:17:30] | Look, Bob. Look. Doesn’t he look lovely? | 看啊 鲍勃 是不是很漂亮 |
[1:17:32] | What you do think? You like it? | 你觉得怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[1:17:34] | – It’s very kind of you. – Right, follow me. | -你真好 -好了 跟上我 |
[1:17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:40] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:17:42] | Mick. | 米克 |
[1:17:44] | This is my daughter, Maisie, | 这是我女儿 麦茜 |
[1:17:46] | and this is my grandson, Michael. | 这是我外孙 迈克尔 |
[1:17:51] | Michael, look at you. | 迈克尔 看看你 |
[1:17:55] | That thing you said to me in the pub, | 你在酒吧跟我说的话 |
[1:17:56] | you know, made me think, and, er… | 引起了我的反思 然后… |
[1:18:00] | Here we are. | 我们团聚了 |
[1:18:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:18:20] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[1:18:24] | – Let me handle this. – Fine. | -让我来处理 -行吧 |
[1:18:26] | If you could all just give me a moment, | 你们能给我一点时间吗 |
[1:18:29] | just to speak to James. | 我想和詹姆斯谈谈 |
[1:18:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:18:34] | Can you keep hold of Bob? | 你能帮我照看鲍勃吗 |
[1:18:36] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[1:18:39] | You’ll be all right, Bob. | 你不会有事的 鲍勃 |
[1:18:42] | You really should switch your phone on. | 你真的应该把手机打开 |
[1:18:44] | Might have avoided all this. | 本来可以避免这一切的 |
[1:18:46] | It’s been a difficult few days. | 这几天挺难熬的 |
[1:18:49] | For all of us. | 我们大家都是 |
[1:18:51] | Anyhow, we’ve been speaking to people, | 总之 我们找一些人谈过了 |
[1:18:54] | evaluating your case. | 评估了你的情况 |
[1:18:55] | So have I, and, erm… | 我也是 我… |
[1:18:59] | – I think I’ve decided that… – Wait. | -我已经决定… -等等 |
[1:19:03] | Do you know what these are? | 你知道这些是什么吗 |
[1:19:06] | Letters, notes, cards, emails… | 信件 留言 明信片 电邮 |
[1:19:10] | “I’d just lost my husband of 40 years. | “与我共度婚姻四十载的丈夫最近去世了 |
[1:19:12] | “The curtains were still drawn from the funeral. | 葬礼结束后我一直没有拉开窗帘 |
[1:19:15] | “But when James let me spend a few minutes with Bob, | 但当詹姆斯让我和鲍勃待上几分钟后 |
[1:19:18] | “it gave me a reason to draw back the curtains. | 我就有拉开窗帘的理由了 |
[1:19:20] | “You could say they’ve let the light back into my life.” | 可以说是他们让光重新进入了我的生活” |
[1:19:24] | There’s an online petition too. | 网上还有一项请愿活动 |
[1:19:26] | 800 signatures in less than 24 hours. | 不到24小时内就有八百人签名 |
[1:19:29] | What? Who… | 什么 谁… |
[1:19:31] | Under the name MoodyMo12? | 用户名是穆迪莫12 |
[1:19:39] | That’s, that’s all amazing, but… | 这些都很棒 但是… |
[1:19:44] | I know you’ll look after him, | 我知道你会照顾好它 |
[1:19:46] | and, I know it’s for the best. | 我知道这是为了它好 |
[1:19:49] | James. No. | 詹姆斯 不 |
[1:19:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:19:56] | You belong together. | 你们属于彼此 |
[1:19:58] | We’re not looking after him. You are. | 要照顾它的人是你 不是我们 |
[1:20:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么好了 |
[1:20:06] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[1:20:07] | A charity, Inspirational Animals. | 有个慈善机构 动物鼓舞 |
[1:20:11] | They work with therapy animals. | 他们与治疗动物合作 |
[1:20:13] | They visit people in hospitals. | 他们去医院探望病人 |
[1:20:15] | They want you and Bob to be paid ambassadors. | 他们希望聘请你和鲍勃担任特使 |
[1:20:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:20:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:20:29] | Might come in handy when Bob visits the hospitals. | 鲍勃去医院的时候这个可能会派上用场 |
[1:20:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:20:35] | Think you’re so bloody clever, don’t you? | 你自以为很聪明 是不是 |
[1:20:39] | I’ve got… | 我给你… |
[1:20:42] | For all you’ve done. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[1:20:45] | James. Did I miss anything? | 詹姆斯 我错过什么了吗 |
[1:20:50] | I get to keep him. | 我可以养它 |
[1:20:52] | You get to keep him. | 你可以养它 |
[1:21:02] | ♪ Mother and child ♪ | ♪ 母与子 ♪ |
[1:21:06] | ♪ Holy infant so tender and mild ♪ | ♪ 圣洁的婴儿如此温柔 ♪ |
[1:21:13] | ♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪ | ♪ 在天堂般的宁静中安睡 ♪ |
[1:21:20] | ♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪ | ♪ 在天堂般的宁静中安睡 ♪ |
[1:21:27] | See? I told you. | 看吧 我说过了 |
[1:21:29] | The butter maker. You reap what you sow. | 黄油师傅 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[1:21:32] | – Except you left out a bit. – Did I? | -但你忽略了一点 -是吗 |
[1:21:34] | Sometimes you don’t even know you’ve got seeds to sow. | 有时候你都不知道自己有豆可种 |
[1:21:36] | Well, we all have those. | 我们都有豆子 |
[1:21:39] | Like the miserly king, who… | 就像那个吝啬的国王… |
[1:21:41] | Moody. | 穆迪 |
[1:21:42] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢谢 查尔斯 |
[1:21:46] | Look. Look, look. | 快看 快看 |
[1:21:49] | Oh, my Lord. It’s Arabella. | 天啊 是阿拉贝拉 |
[1:21:51] | It’s the cook from the television. | 电视上那个厨师 |
[1:21:54] | She’s only second cousin to the flipping queen. | 她可是女王的远房表亲 |
[1:21:57] | Well, quite the fan club. | 粉丝还挺多 |
[1:22:01] | Mr Bowen, I couldn’t let Christmas pass | 鲍文先生 我一定要在圣诞节结束前 |
[1:22:03] | without repaying your kindness. | 报答你的善意 |
[1:22:08] | And if there’s anything I can ever do for you and Bob, | 如果还有什么我能为你和鲍勃做的事 |
[1:22:11] | any time… | 随时联系我 |
[1:22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:22:25] | – Merry Christmas. – Happy Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[1:22:28] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:22:30] | Look, Bob. Snow. | 看啊 鲍勃 下雪了 |
[1:22:31] | Happy Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:22:54] | Bob. Try a bit of this. | 鲍勃 尝尝这个 |
[1:22:57] | – Good boy. – See you soon. Yeah, bye. | -乖孩子 -一会见 好 再见 |
[1:23:01] | He’s almost back. | 他快回来了 |
[1:23:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:23:08] | – Something smells good. – Ben. | -闻起来真香 -本 |
[1:23:10] | – How did it go? – Amazing. | -怎么样 -棒极了 |
[1:23:12] | – Yeah? – Could have sold ’em all, | -是吗 -本来能卖光的 |
[1:23:13] | but I kept one back for you. | 但我给你留了一份 |
[1:23:15] | 大事件 来见见圣诞猫 | |
[1:23:16] | – Look at that. – Best-selling issue of the year. | -看看这个 -今年最畅销的一期 |
[1:23:18] | I’ve gotta show him. There he is. | 我得给它看看 它在那儿 |
[1:23:20] | – Look at this, mate. – Hi, Ben. | -伙计 看看这个 -你好 本 |
[1:23:21] | – How you doing? – Look. Cover star. | -你好吗 -看啊 封面明星 |
[1:23:24] | Hey, look. What do you think? | 看啊 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:23:26] | Look, Bob? Do you like it? | 看啊 鲍勃 你喜欢吗 |
[1:23:30] | I’m gonna put it up here, OK? | 我把它放在上面 好吗 |
[1:23:31] | Pride of place on the mantelpiece. | 壁炉上最显眼的位置 |
[1:23:35] | – Right, drinks. – Drinks. | -好了 喝酒 -喝酒 |
[1:23:38] | – Cheers, guys. – Cheers. | -大家干杯 -干杯 |
[1:23:39] | – To Christmas. – Quick. It’s starting. | -敬圣诞节 -快点 要开始了 |
[1:23:43] | 与阿拉贝拉·哈伍德一起欢庆圣诞 上街救助站 | |
[1:23:47] | This year once again we are spending Christmas Day | 今年我们又一次在漂亮的 |
[1:23:50] | at the splendid Upper Street Project. | 上街救助站庆祝圣诞节 |
[1:23:53] | A charity which strives to spread some seasonal cheer | 这个慈善机构致力于向那些 |
[1:23:57] | to those who may be struggling to make ends meet. | 入不敷出的人们传播节日的欢乐 |
[1:24:00] | She’s an angel. | 她简直是天使 |
[1:24:02] | So, what do we have for you today? | 今天我们准备了什么呢 |
[1:24:04] | After the savoury, always some sweet. | 大餐之后 一定要来些甜点 |
[1:24:07] | Now, let’s see if these are ready. | 我们看看做好了没有 |
[1:24:12] | Perfect. Golden brown. | 完美 金棕色 |
[1:24:15] | Now, these treats would grace any Christmas table. | 这些甜品能为每张圣诞餐桌增色不少 |
[1:24:20] | Especially these, | 尤其是这种 |
[1:24:22] | which I’ve made in honour of a very special friend of mine, | 是我做来向我特别的朋友致敬的 |
[1:24:26] | without whom I may never have known of this | 没有它 我可能永远不会了解 |
[1:24:28] | quite remarkable place. | 这个了不起的地方 |
[1:24:31] | Bob, look. You’re on TV. | 鲍勃 快看 你上电视了 |
[1:24:35] | Happy Christmas, Bob. | 圣诞快乐 鲍勃 |
[1:24:38] | Now, turkey… | 说回火鸡 |
[1:24:40] | He’s been eating all morning. | 它整个上午都在吃东西 |
[1:24:41] | He’s had a couple of pigs in blankets, hasn’t he? | 它吃了几个香肠培根卷 不是吗 |
[1:24:42] | He doesn’t seem to be too interested. | 它好像吃不下了 |
[1:24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:48] | Me and Bob were thinking we might play charades later. | 我和鲍勃觉得待会可以玩猜字游戏 |
[1:24:50] | – What do you think? – Yeah. | -你们觉得呢 -好啊 |
[1:24:51] | Yeah? We should start thinking of some. | 好吗 可以先想几个字谜 |
[1:24:52] | I don’t know how I can ever thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[1:24:54] | You don’t need to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[1:24:56] | I’ve started work on the new book. | 我开始写新书了 |
[1:24:57] | If I hadn’t met you, I’d never have thought of it. | 如果没有遇见你 我肯定不会有灵感 |
[1:24:59] | Thought of what? | 什么灵感 |
[1:25:01] | What to write. | 写作灵感 |
[1:25:02] | Actually, I’ve got a little gift for you. | 其实我有一个小礼物要给你 |
[1:25:06] | Happy Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:25:16] | Mate. This is so cool. | 伙计 这太酷了 |
[1:25:19] | It’s from me and Bob. | 是我和鲍勃一起送的 |
[1:25:22] | – Thank you. – It’s all right. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:25:33] | I didn’t know what to get you, | 我不知道该送你什么 |
[1:25:34] | and then I remembered your nan’s tree | 然后我想起了你奶奶的圣诞树 |
[1:25:37] | and the messages about Christmas | 圣诞节的字条 |
[1:25:39] | and the feeling it gave you and… | 它们给你的感觉 |
[1:25:43] | The Little Book of Bob. | 鲍勃手册 |
[1:25:45] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:25:47] | Yeah, it is. | 确实是 |
[1:26:00] | What have you got in here? | 你都写了什么 |
[1:26:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |