时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:07] | Put that on my tab. | 算我账上 |
[00:09] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[00:12] | No strings attached. | 没别的意思 |
[00:13] | You just look like you’re having a tough night. | 你这一晚感觉过得挺煎熬的 |
[00:16] | Thank — thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[00:18] | Lippinger-Carter, right? | 理平尔-卡特 对吧 |
[00:20] | I thought you looked familiar. | 我就说你看着挺眼熟 |
[00:22] | I’ve seen you in the elevator. The elevator, yes. | 我在电梯见过你 电梯 对 |
[00:25] | – Marketing. – Portfolio management. | -搞营销的 -投资组合管理 |
[00:27] | Which is…what exactly? | 那是 到底是什么 |
[00:29] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[00:33] | – Do you mind if I… – No. | -介意我 -不 |
[00:35] | I have to warn you, I am… | 我得警告你 我 |
[00:39] | not very good company. | 不是个好伴侣 |
[00:40] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[00:41] | And if you, uh, if you’re looking for a good bridge to jump off, | 如果你在找个合适的桥跳下去 |
[00:44] | I know all the best. | 最好的我都知道 |
[00:48] | Roosevelt’s closest. | 罗斯福桥最近 |
[00:49] | Yeah, but Key Bridge is so much more picturesque. | 对 但基桥风景要美很多 |
[00:53] | – I’m Joe. – I’m Philomena. | -我是乔 -我是菲洛梅娜 |
[01:04] | Wait, can anyone see us? | 等等 会有人看到我们吗 |
[01:06] | No. All good. | 不会 没问题 |
[01:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[01:13] | Wait, I’m stuck. | 等等 我被卡住了 |
[01:16] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:34] | Kaplan. | 卡普兰 |
[01:36] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[01:37] | I was dead. I know. | 我死了 我知道 |
[01:39] | The reports were greatly exaggerated. | 报道夸张了 |
[01:48] | 菲洛梅娜 第61号 | |
[02:28] | A Katai Fellowship — you do realize how prestigious that is? | 卡塔伊研究员…你知道那有多难得吗 |
[02:31] | – When’s the meeting? – This afternoon. | -什么时候开会 -今天下午 |
[02:33] | Ms. Panabaker’s here and she does not look happy. | 帕娜贝克夫人到了 她看着心情不太好 |
[02:36] | Samar was nominated for a Katai Fellowship. | 莎马获得了卡塔伊研究员的资格提名 |
[02:39] | No kidding. That — that is so fantastic. | 别开玩笑了 太棒了 |
[02:41] | We should see what she wants. | 我们该看看她想要什么 |
[02:44] | She can’t hate me forever, right? | 她不可能恨我一辈子吧 |
[02:46] | Well, that depends. Define “Forever”? | 看情况 解释下”一辈子” |
[02:48] | 86 bodies at an ice rink in Reston. | 在莱斯顿街溜冰场发现八十六具尸体 |
[02:52] | An anonymous tipster claims every one of them’s | 匿名举报说所有人都是 |
[02:54] | a former associate or competitor of Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的前同伙或对手 |
[02:57] | – Yeah? And? – 86 bodies, Agent Ressler. | -是吗 然后呢 -八十六具尸体 雷斯勒探员 |
[03:00] | 86! | 八十六具 |
[03:01] | Wasn’t our idea to paper a deal with the most dangerous criminal | 不是我们提议跟西半球最危险的罪犯 |
[03:04] | in the Western hemisphere. | 去谈条件的 |
[03:05] | That decision was made by Diane Fowler at Main Justice. | 这是黛安·福勒在司法部做的决定 |
[03:07] | Please, Harold. Is that the “Just following orders” card | 拜托 哈罗德 我听你这话的意思是 |
[03:10] | I hear slapping the felt? | 要打”奉命行事”牌吗 |
[03:11] | Wasn’t my idea to be put in charge of the task force. | 负责特别小组不是我的主意 |
[03:13] | Ressler was chasing after Reddington for years, | 雷斯勒追捕雷丁顿好多年了 |
[03:15] | trying to put him behind bars. | 一直想把他收押 |
[03:16] | Agent Keen has had her life turned inside out. | 基恩探员的生活也被搅乱 |
[03:18] | And I sympathize. Really, I do. | 我很同情 真的 |
[03:20] | But we’ve got a political hurricane on our hands, | 但是我们遇到了政治风暴 |
[03:23] | and everybody is headin’ to the storm cellar. | 而大家都往防风窖里跑 |
[03:26] | And if they connect those bodies to you, | 如果他们把尸体跟你联系起来 |
[03:28] | Main Justice will cut ties and disavow. | 司法部就会六亲不认并将你们除名 |
[03:31] | The AG has fast-tracked an investigation into the bodies. | 司法部长已经加快对尸体的调查了 |
[03:35] | Way I hear it, man in charge on the case is as wild | 我知道的是 负责此案的人 |
[03:38] | as a peach orchard hog. | 像头桃园野猪一样难对付 |
[03:40] | What a stink. | 真臭 |
[03:41] | Yeah, that stink… | 对 那臭味 |
[03:45] | That stink is the smell of injustice. | 那是不公的臭味 |
[03:48] | These people aren’t victims. | 这些人不是受害者 |
[03:49] | They worked with Reddington. | 他们是雷丁顿是同伙 |
[03:52] | What’s that supposed to mean exactly? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[03:54] | That their wives didn’t love ’em? | 他们的妻子不爱他们吗 |
[03:56] | That their kids don’t miss ’em? | 他们的孩子不想他们吗 |
[03:59] | That their murders should go unsolved? | 他们被杀一案就不用破了吗 |
[04:02] | Is that what you’re saying… | 你是这意思吗 |
[04:04] | Officer Winchell? | 温切尔警官 |
[04:07] | You’re messin’ with me, right? | 你在逗我吗 |
[04:12] | No. | 不 |
[04:13] | I ain’t messin’ with you. | 我没逗你 |
[04:16] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Officer Winchell. | 很高兴认识你 温切尔警官 |
[04:18] | Special Agent Julian Gale. | 我是特别探员朱利安·盖尔 |
[04:21] | Now I’m gonna need some space. | 我现在需要清清场 |
[04:24] | Everybody, I want this site clear! | 各位 麻烦都离开这 |
[04:26] | Yes, you. Let’s go. All of you. Come on. | 对 你 走 所有人都出去 |
[04:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:30] | Everyone out. | 都出去 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:35] | And goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:36] | ♬破败人和他妻子♬ | |
[04:38] | ♬有个孩子却没有希望♬ | |
[04:44] | ♬没有运气没有时间♬ | |
[04:47] | ♬寒冬已经来临♬ | |
[04:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:53] | ♬一餐不够三人吃♬ | |
[04:56] | This is all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[04:57] | ♬难道这就是生活♬ | |
[05:01] | ♬老爹出走♬ | |
[05:04] | ♬老娘养家♬ | |
[05:11] | ♬脚踏实地♬ | |
[05:12] | ♬看看四周♬ | |
[05:15] | ♬满目疮痍♬ | |
[05:18] | Excuse me. Carl? | 抱歉 是卡尔吗 |
[05:19] | Sorry to bother you at work. Ethan Begby. | 抱歉打扰你工作 我是伊森·贝格比 |
[05:22] | – Sheriff gave me your name and address. ?- Sheriff? | -警长把你的姓名地址给我的 -警长 |
[05:24] | Oh, no, no, no. Nothing like that. | 不 不 不 不是你想的那样 |
[05:26] | I’m looking for my Aunt Kate. | 我在找我的凯特阿姨 |
[05:28] | I understand you picked her up along the highway | 我知道几个月前你在高速上 |
[05:30] | a few months ago. | 载了她一程 |
[05:32] | Apparently, someone happened to spot her in your truck | 有人碰巧看到她在你的卡车里 |
[05:35] | and mentioned it to the sheriff. | 并把这事告诉了警长 |
[05:38] | She said her name was Sheila. | 她说她叫希拉 |
[05:40] | I was afraid of that. | 我就是担心这一点 |
[05:43] | We think she was in an accident. | 我们认为她出了车祸 |
[05:44] | We found her car in a ravine | 我们在一个峡谷里找到了她的车 |
[05:46] | along with her medication. | 以及她的药品 |
[05:47] | Sweet as pie, Kate. | 凯特她温柔似蜜 |
[05:49] | And still fairly sharp when she’s on her meds. | 当她在吃药时 头脑仍相当敏捷 |
[05:51] | But without those pills… | 但若不吃那些药… |
[05:53] | My ma had dementia before the cancer got her. | 我妈妈有老年痴呆症 随后又得了癌症 |
[05:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:56] | It’s a terrible, terrible thing. | 这事实在是太可怕 太可怕了 |
[05:58] | The whole family’s been frantic since she disappeared. | 自她失踪后 我们整家人都魂不守舍的 |
[06:02] | She was okay last I saw her. | 我上次见到她时 她还不错 |
[06:04] | Yes? Where was that exactly? | 真的吗 你具体是在哪见到她的 |
[06:12] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[06:13] | I’d like to inquire about one of your previous guests. | 我想询问一位你们先前接待过的客人 |
[06:16] | And you are? | 您是哪位 |
[06:18] | Officer Simmons. State Police. | 我是州警西蒙斯警官 |
[06:20] | I can always tell. | 我看事很准 |
[06:22] | Must be something in the voice. | 听你语气一定是有什么事发生了 |
[06:23] | So what can I do you for, sir? | 有什么我能为您效劳的吗 先生 |
[06:25] | I’m looking for a woman traveling alone. | 我在寻找一位独自旅行的女士 |
[06:27] | She’s gone missing, and all evidence indicates | 她失踪了 而所有证据表明 |
[06:29] | she may have stayed here on the night of November 10th. | 十一月十日那晚她很可能住在这儿 |
[06:33] | I’m hoping you have some record. | 我希望你有记录 |
[06:36] | Let’s see here. | 我们来找找看 |
[06:41] | Yes, Sheila Barker. Five nights. | 没错 希拉·巴克 她住了五晚 |
[06:44] | She paid cash. Room 4. | 她付的现金 住在4号房间 |
[06:46] | I need to look at that room. | 我需要看看那房间 |
[06:51] | Your life as you know it is over, Joe. | 如你所知 你已经完了 乔 |
[06:53] | But I’m gonna give you the chance I was denied. | 但我想给你一个我未曾得到的机会 |
[06:55] | All you have to do is walk away. Leave Raymond Reddington. | 你所要做的就是离开 离开雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[06:59] | I won’t betray him. | 我不会背叛他的 |
[07:02] | The answer is no. | 我的回答是不 |
[07:06] | The person who unearthed the bodies | 揭露这些尸体的人 |
[07:08] | goes by the name of Mr. Kaplan. | 被称为卡普兰先生 |
[07:10] | She’s Reddington’s cleaner | 她是雷丁顿的清道夫 |
[07:11] | and one of his closest confidants. | 也是他最为亲近的心腹之一 |
[07:13] | Why is she at war with him? | 她为何要与他反目 |
[07:15] | – Ressler. – I got two questions for you. | -我是雷斯勒 -我有两个问题要问你 |
[07:17] | One, what are you working on? | 第一 你在调查什么 |
[07:19] | And two, can you get reassigned? | 第二 你能换个职位吗 |
[07:21] | – Gale. – Donnie. | -盖尔 -唐尼 |
[07:23] | What do you mean reassigned? | 你说换个职位是什么意思 |
[07:24] | I didn’t even know you were still with the Bureau. | 我甚至不知道你还在局里工作 |
[07:26] | Yeah. I — I had to, uh, step away for a bit, | 我不得不离开一段时间 |
[07:30] | but — but I’m back. | 但我回来了 |
[07:32] | And I’m standing in the middle of | 我现在站在 |
[07:33] | a freezing cold ice skating rink | 冰冷的溜冰场中间 |
[07:35] | surrounded by 86 corpses. | 被八十六具尸体包围着 |
[07:37] | Bureau called me up. | 局里叫我过来 |
[07:38] | They want me to connect them to Reddington, | 他们想让我把这些尸体和雷丁顿联系起来 |
[07:39] | so I called you to see if you want to work together again. | 所以我打给你问问是否想再次合作 |
[07:41] | – I don’t know. – What do you mean you don’t know? | -我说不好 -你说不好是什么意思 |
[07:44] | Do you not hear me? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[07:45] | We’re talking about Reddington. | 我们可是在说雷丁顿 |
[07:46] | Look, I heard what you said. I’m just, uh… | 我听到你说的了 我只是… |
[07:49] | I’m just in the middle of something, all right? | 我只是手上有事正忙 好吗 |
[07:51] | Okay, well, does it involve bringing down Reddington? | 好吧 那和扳倒雷丁顿有关系吗 |
[07:55] | Not exactly. | 不算完全有关 |
[07:56] | Well, then it’s not important. Do me a favor. | 那就是不重要咯 帮我个忙吧 |
[07:58] | Think about it. Actually, no. | 仔细想想 实际上 不 |
[08:00] | Don’t think about it and get your ass down here | 别想了 你直接过来吧 |
[08:03] | so we can finally finish what we started. | 我们就终于能结束我们所开始的这一切 |
[08:06] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:08] | No. It’s not. | 不 不太好 |
[08:09] | That was the peach orchard hog. Name’s Julian Gale. | 这就是那头桃园野猪 他叫朱利安·盖尔 |
[08:13] | We worked together on that Reddington task force. | 我们以前在雷丁顿特别小组共事过 |
[08:15] | He asked me to join him. | 他让我加入他 |
[08:19] | Maybe you should. Keep up with the investigation. | 或许你应该去 跟进调查 |
[08:21] | Stay a step ahead. | 保持调查进度先他一步 |
[08:22] | You don’t need me | 你不需要 |
[08:23] | to stay one step ahead of his investigation, | 我去领先于他的调查进度 |
[08:25] | ’cause I’ll tell you right now what he’s gonna find — | 因为我现在就能告诉你他会发现什么 |
[08:28] | the truth. | 真相 |
[08:30] | What must be known eventually | 最终会被揭露之事 |
[08:32] | should be known immediately. | 就该立刻被揭露 |
[08:46] | – Yeah? – Raymond?? | -你好 -雷蒙德吗 |
[08:48] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:49] | – Peracchio’s been arrested. – What? How? | -佩拉基奥被抓了 -什么 怎么会 |
[08:52] | Trussed like a tom turkey | 绑得像雄火鸡似的 |
[08:54] | and dumped in front of the 9th Precinct, | 被扔在了第九警区的前面 |
[08:56] | a detailed financial statement tying him to you | 一份将他与你联系起来的详细财务报表 |
[08:59] | pinned to his chest. | 被钉在他的胸口 |
[09:01] | It would seem Kate has started her endgame. | 看来凯特开始展开行动了 |
[09:03] | Pull the fire alarm, Marvin. Let the others know. | 拉响警报 马文 让大家都知道 |
[09:05] | – Go to ground. – Got it.? | -赶紧离开 -明白 |
[09:07] | That includes you. Wherever you are, leave. | 也包括你 无论你在哪儿 快离开 |
[09:10] | Assume you’ve been made. | 万一你被发现了 |
[09:11] | I didn’t just get born, Raymond. | 我又不是小孩了 雷蒙德 |
[09:12] | I’ve been at large for two years now. | 我已经逍遥法外两年了 |
[09:14] | You’re not safe. Nobody is. | 你并不安全 没有人是安全的 |
[09:17] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再和你联系的 |
[09:38] | Something else I can help you with? | 我还能帮您什么吗 |
[09:40] | You’re entirely too helpful. | 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[09:42] | I wanna hear those tapes. | 我想听听这些带子 |
[09:50] | I’m not some type of sicko, you know? | 我不是什么变态 好吗 |
[09:52] | People fascinate me. | 人们令我着迷 |
[09:53] | I’m not here to judge. I just need to hear Sheila’s tape. | 对此我不做评价 我只想听希拉的带子 |
[09:56] | She was a peculiar one. A real loner. | 她是个独特的人 一个真正的独行者 |
[10:00] | Hardly a word from her all day | 一整天几乎不说话 |
[10:01] | and then she’d cry like a baby in her sleep. | 然后她在睡梦中又哭得像个婴孩 |
[10:03] | I-I get it all ’cause the recorders are voice-activated. | 我全部都录下了 因为录音机是语音激活的 |
[10:08] | If you’ll give me a minute, sir. | 请你离开一下 先生 |
[10:13] | Hello, I’m staying at the Pine Needle Motor Court. | 你好 我在松针汽车旅馆 |
[10:15] | Do you deliver out this way? | 你就这样送出去了吗 |
[10:17] | No. No service today. | 不 今天不用客房服务 |
[10:18] | I only need a few clean towels, please. | 我只要一些干净的毛巾 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Thank you for coming, Miss… | 谢谢你能来 小姐… |
[10:23] | Please, call me Philomena. | 叫我菲洛梅娜就好 |
[10:26] | Please, call me Philomena. | 叫我菲洛梅娜就好 |
[10:33] | She uses a mononym — Philomena. | 她使用了化名 菲洛梅娜 |
[10:36] | This woman has elevated the rickety practice | 这个女人将赏金猎人不成熟的实践 |
[10:39] | of bounty hunting to a sort of performance art. | 升华为一种行为艺术 |
[10:42] | One of the most effective ways to retrieve an unwilling target | 找回一位不情愿的目标最有效的方法是 |
[10:46] | is to slip under their radar, get close, make a friend. | 消除他们的戒心 套近乎 成为朋友 |
[10:51] | That’s where Philomena shines. | 这正是菲洛梅娜的长处 |
[10:53] | Sorry to interrupt, but Agent Keen told us about Mr. Kaplan, and… | 抱歉打断下 基恩探员和我们说过卡普兰先生 |
[10:58] | I need to ask. | 我有个问题 |
[10:59] | Is it true that you shot her because she tried to help | 你对她开枪是因为她想要帮助 |
[11:02] | Agent Keen and her family escape to a normal life? | 基恩探员和她的家庭追寻正常生活吗 |
[11:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:06] | Unfortunately, Mr. Kaplan’s efforts ran counter | 不幸的是 卡普兰先生的努力背离了 |
[11:10] | to her intended consequence. | 她的预期结果 |
[11:12] | Mr. Kaplan has told the authorities about the ice rink. | 卡普兰先生已经把溜冰场的事告诉当局了 |
[11:16] | The bodies. | 那些尸体 |
[11:17] | They’ve ordered an investigation. | 他们已经下令调查 |
[11:18] | – I’m sure they have. – This is a real problem. | -他们必然会这样 -这是个问题 |
[11:21] | We’re talking about 86 bodies. | 这可是八十六具尸体 |
[11:23] | Not an innocent bystander in the bunch, Harold. | 这些人可不是无辜的局外人 哈罗德 |
[11:27] | Still… 86. | 但依然是八十六条人命 |
[11:29] | I suppose it’s lucky they haven’t started popping up overseas. | 我想还没在海外发现尸体就算好的了 |
[11:32] | Still in all, the problem we’re talking about, Harold, | 尽管如此 哈罗德 我们讨论的 |
[11:35] | is a political one. | 是一个政治问题 |
[11:36] | Rest assured, your government will sweep | 放心吧 你的政府会消无声息地 |
[11:39] | this whole tawdry mess under a rug, | 收拾整个烂摊子的 |
[11:41] | providing we continue to deliver the goods on my list. | 如果我们能继续提供黑名单人物的话 |
[11:46] | So…Philomena. | 来说说菲洛梅娜 |
[11:48] | After studying her subject for weeks or even months | 在研究她的目标数周甚至数月 |
[11:52] | and acquiring whatever skills she might need along the way, | 同时掌握了各种可能需要的技能后 |
[11:57] | Philomena enters her target’s life… | 菲洛梅娜就制造巧合或事故 |
[11:59] | as if by mere coincidence or accident. | 从而进入目标的生活 |
[12:07] | Oh, my God! Are you all right? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[12:10] | – Yeah, I think so. – No, don’t move. | -我想是的 -不 别动 |
[12:12] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’m fine. | 不 没事的 我没事 |
[12:13] | – Oh, my God! – I’m good. | -上帝啊 -我没事 |
[12:15] | – I’m totally fine. – At least let me pay for the damage | -我完全没事 -至少让我赔偿 |
[12:16] | to your bike. | 损坏的单车 |
[12:17] | Let’s just exchange information, okay? | 我们互留个联系方式 好吗 |
[12:19] | Philomena’s patience and subtlety | 菲洛梅娜的耐心和细致 |
[12:23] | are what make her so credible. | 让她看上去非常可靠 |
[12:25] | And you think Mr. Kaplan hired her to kidnap your finance guy? | 你觉得卡普兰先生雇她绑架了你的财务顾问 |
[12:28] | Joe Peracchio, yes. | 乔·佩拉基奥 没错 |
[12:29] | And if my instincts are correct, | 如果我的直觉没错 |
[12:32] | she’s going after more of my people right now. | 她现在正瞄准我的其他人 |
[12:34] | I’m off to see an individual who I believe | 我要去见一个人 |
[12:38] | also employed her services. | 我认为他也曾雇佣过她 |
[12:40] | I suggest that you start | 我建议你从佩拉基奥 |
[12:42] | at the bar where Peracchio was last seen. | 最后去过的酒吧开始查 |
[12:45] | Navabi, see what you can find at the abduction site. | 纳瓦比 看看能从绑架地点找到什么 |
[12:47] | Keen, go with Reddington. | 基恩 和雷丁顿一起去 |
[12:49] | So I get a babysitter now? | 我还有保姆了 |
[12:50] | I haven’t had a babysitter since Brenda Gilroy. | 自布伦达·吉尔罗伊之后我可还没有过保姆 |
[12:53] | My God, pot pies, Lawrence Welk, | 天呐 肉馅饼 劳伦斯·威尔克的歌 |
[12:57] | bath time with Brenda. | 和布伦达一起洗澡 |
[12:58] | Still my perfect Saturday night. | 依然是完美的周六夜晚 |
[13:08] | – Excellent, excellent. – Can I help you? | -唱得真好 -你有什么事吗 |
[13:10] | Yes, congratulations, Congressman Edelstein. | 是的 恭喜你 埃德尔斯坦议员 |
[13:13] | Aron’s going to make you and your wife very, very proud. | 亚伦会让你和你的妻子非常自豪的 |
[13:19] | Do we know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[13:20] | Howard Klein. The Swidlow bris. | 霍华德·克莱 斯韦德罗的割礼 |
[13:23] | It’s okay. Just consider me a fellow traveler, | 没关系 就当我是一位同路人 |
[13:25] | one who understands and appreciates the importance | 我理解并且深知良好的家庭关系的重要性 |
[13:29] | of strong family bonds and the critical role | 以及这些里程碑在推进家庭关系中的 |
[13:33] | these milestones play in forging them. | 关键作用 |
[13:35] | Yes, of course. | 没错 当然 |
[13:36] | It’s the small things, hmm? Like bricks in a fortress. | 取决于细节 对吗 就像堡垒中的砖块 |
[13:40] | And well worth defending, by the way. | 同时 也应当好好保护 |
[13:42] | Or hiring someone to defend. | 或者雇人去保护 |
[13:44] | Like, uh, ah, Philomena, for instance. | 比如 菲洛梅娜 |
[13:50] | Can you give us a moment? | 请你们先出去一下 |
[13:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:01] | You engaged Philomena to compromise a certain tennis instructor | 你让菲洛梅娜处理一位城市乡村网球俱乐部的 |
[14:05] | at the Town & Country Racquet Club | 网球教练 |
[14:08] | who was carrying on a long-term fervid affair with your wife, | 这位教练与你的妻子保持着长期的恋情 |
[14:12] | thereby preserving your marriage for this happy occasion. | 这使你们的婚姻能够保鲜 |
[14:15] | I believe his name was Chip. | 我想他的名字是奇普 |
[14:16] | What kind of name is that? Chip? Is that short for something? | 这是什么名字 奇普 是什么的简写吗 |
[14:18] | – Chipper, Chipwick or… – What do you want? Money? | -奇普勒 奇普维克 -你想要什么 钱 |
[14:21] | All I want is to know the means | 我只想知道 |
[14:22] | by which you contacted Philomena. | 你是怎么和菲洛梅娜联系的 |
[14:25] | Consider it a mitzvah. | 就当做是做善事吧 |
[14:32] | There’s a place on 29th — Randy’s Boot Emporium. | 29街区有一个地方 兰迪的鞋店 |
[14:35] | Go to the repair counter in the back | 去后面的修理柜台 |
[14:37] | and ask for ticket 652. | 要652号票 |
[14:39] | After you’ve been vetted, if you’re cleared… | 如果你通过检查 |
[14:41] | you’ll get a call. | 就会接到一个电话 |
[14:46] | Sir, Mr. Reddington was right. | 先生 雷丁顿先生说的没错 |
[14:48] | 20 seconds after he left, | 他离开后二十秒 |
[14:49] | the owner of the boot store made a call. | 鞋店的老板打了一通电话 |
[14:51] | I’m tracing it now, but the root package is hidden | 正在追踪 但是鞋店的数据被 |
[14:53] | within multiple layers of encryption. | 多层加密掩护着 |
[14:55] | D.C. Metro found Peracchio’s car abandoned in Adams Morgan. | 华盛顿特区警方发现佩拉基奥的车被扔在亚当斯·摩根家 |
[14:58] | There’s not much to go on, | 没什么其他线索 |
[14:59] | but they did find traces of cement powder on the floor mat. | 但他们在门垫上发现了水泥粉的痕迹 |
[15:03] | – Cement powder? – It was mixed with copper, | -水泥粉 -其中混有铜粉 |
[15:05] | which indicates that the powder was transferred | 这表明粉末来自于 |
[15:06] | from an active construction site. | 一个施工中的建筑工地 |
[15:09] | Dispatch ERT to gather samples from construction sites, | 派紧急反应小组去建筑工地采集样品 |
[15:12] | starting where they recovered the car | 以发现车的地点为圆心 |
[15:13] | – and fanning out from there. – I’ll do it. | -朝周围扩散 -我来做 |
[15:15] | Agent Navabi has her interview for Katai Fellowship today. | 纳瓦比探员今天要面试卡塔伊研究员 |
[15:18] | How could I forget? Good luck. They’d be lucky to have you. | 我怎么会忘呢 祝好运 他们会很喜欢你的 |
[15:33] | Special Agent Donald Ressler. | 特别探员唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[15:35] | Good to see you, too, Julian. | 我也很高兴见到你 朱利安 |
[15:37] | Get that hand out of here. | 把手拿开 |
[15:39] | Good to see you, man. | 见到你真高兴 兄弟 |
[15:41] | Uh, by the way, you’re welcome. | 顺便说一声 不用谢我 |
[15:43] | For what? Inviting me to the morgue? | 谢什么 邀请我来停尸房 |
[15:45] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[15:46] | For yanking you away from whatever’s the Bureau’s | 因为不管局里给你派了什么活 |
[15:48] | got you working on to do some real work. | 我把你拖了出来干正事 |
[15:49] | Come on, you remember the leads that we used to have | 来 还记得以前每次有点线索 |
[15:51] | on Reddington that would just evaporate | 要找到雷丁顿了 |
[15:53] | every time some person of interest would magically, uh, vanish? | 那些嫌疑人都会神奇地消失 |
[15:56] | Guess what? They’re all here. | 你猜怎么着 他们都在这儿 |
[15:59] | They’re no longer missing persons. | 再也不是失踪人口了 |
[16:02] | 86 bodies. | 八十六具尸体 |
[16:04] | What do you think that means? | 你说这意味着什么 |
[16:06] | 86 active homicide investigations. | 八十六起正在进行的凶案调查 |
[16:09] | You remember Tiger Branson, right? | 还记得泰格·布兰森吧 |
[16:12] | Lou Capote? | 卢·卡波蒂 |
[16:14] | – Junior… – Wallace. | -小… -华莱士 |
[16:16] | Jesus, these are guys that we all tried to turn. | 天啊 这些都是我们想抓的人 |
[16:19] | Guys that we got killed. | 被我们害死的人 |
[16:21] | Look, Don, | 听着 唐 |
[16:23] | this is our chance to wash the blood off our hands. | 这是我们洗刷自己罪孽的机会 |
[16:27] | We’re not gonna get Reddington | 因为世上还有卢·卡波蒂这种人 |
[16:28] | with the Lou Capotes of the world. | 就轮不到抓捕雷丁顿 |
[16:29] | These are just scumbags nobody cares about. | 他们不过是无人关心的混蛋 |
[16:33] | Ladies, | 女士们 |
[16:33] | can I have a second? Thank you. | 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Agent Ressler, I’d like for you to meet | 雷斯勒探员 很荣幸为你引见 |
[16:38] | the former head of the Criminal Division | 美国司法部 |
[16:40] | of the United States Justice Department, | 刑事部门前任负责人 |
[16:42] | – Miss Diane… – Fowler. | -黛安 -福勒小姐 |
[16:43] | Miss Diane Fowler. | 黛安·福勒小姐 |
[16:45] | This, these bodies, | 这些尸体 |
[16:47] | they’re like a big, wet kiss on the mouth. | 就像给我嘴上来了一记浓烈潮湿的热吻 |
[16:49] | Now I don’t know who the kiss is from, | 我不知道是谁 |
[16:51] | but whoever it is, they obviously want Reddington’s head | 但不管是谁 显然和我们一样 |
[16:54] | as badly as we do. | 想弄死雷丁顿 |
[16:56] | And I didn’t think that was possible. | 此前我还以为那是天方夜谭 |
[16:57] | Come here, I wanna show you something else. | 过来 我给你看点别的 |
[17:03] | Tell me, how’s Tom? | 说说看 汤姆怎么样 |
[17:04] | He’s having a hard time, actually. | 事实上 他现在日子很难过 |
[17:07] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[17:09] | Finding out truths about who you really are is never easy. | 查寻自己的身世从来都并非易事 |
[17:16] | How’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯呢 |
[17:17] | She’s amazing. | 棒极了 |
[17:19] | May I come up and see her? | 能让我上去看她吗 |
[17:22] | – If you’ll do something for me. – Name it. | -如果你愿意为我做一件事 -说吧 |
[17:25] | When I thought you’d killed Mr. Kaplan, | 我觉得你杀死卡普兰先生 |
[17:28] | I felt responsible. | 也有我的责任 |
[17:30] | Not just responsible. I felt complicit. | 不仅是我有责任 我觉得自己也是帮凶 |
[17:32] | It wasn’t about you. She made her choice. | 和你无关 她自己选择的 |
[17:34] | Her. Not you. | 是她 不是你 |
[17:35] | Yes, but she did it for me. | 没错 但她那么做是为了我 |
[17:39] | Can’t you see that if you hurt her, you’re hurting me? | 你难道不明白 伤害她也会伤到我 |
[17:43] | I will help you stop her, | 我会帮你制止她 |
[17:45] | but I will not let you hurt her. | 但我不准你伤害她 |
[17:47] | Now I need you to look me in the eye | 我希望你直视我的眼睛 |
[17:49] | and tell me you won’t harm her. | 说你不会伤害她 |
[17:53] | I can’t do that, Elizabeth. | 我做不到 伊丽莎白 |
[17:58] | Then you can’t come up. | 那你就不能上去 |
[18:24] | I haven’t laid eyes on Agnes | 帮你逃跑之后 |
[18:26] | since the night I helped you escape. | 我就没再看艾格尼斯一眼 |
[18:29] | So big. | 那么大了 |
[18:32] | Whatever are you feeding her? | 你都喂些什么啊 |
[18:38] | You risked your life for our family, | 你为我们一家人冒了生命危险 |
[18:40] | and he shot you for it. | 而他因此朝你开枪 |
[18:42] | He shot you. | 他朝你开枪 |
[18:44] | I can never make that right, but I can protect you. | 尽管覆水难收 但我能保护你 |
[18:46] | I can keep you safe. | 我能保你安全 |
[18:48] | But that would mean that I’d have to take you into custody. | 但这也意味着 我必须将你拘禁起来 |
[18:50] | You are safe. | 你很安全 |
[18:53] | You are loved. | 你受深爱 |
[18:55] | You are wise. | 你很聪明 |
[18:58] | Where’d did you hear those words? | 你从哪儿知道的这段话 |
[19:00] | I…I know those words. | 我…听过 |
[19:02] | Yes, deary, you know them | 当然 亲爱的 你听过 |
[19:03] | because I said them to you many times a day | 因为你还是婴儿时 每一天 |
[19:06] | when you were a baby. | 我都对你说好多次 |
[19:09] | That can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[19:10] | Regular affirmations build a child’s self-confidence. | 经常性的肯定评价能帮小孩建立自信 |
[19:13] | You’re proof of that. | 你就是证明 |
[19:17] | It’s no surprise you don’t remember | 你经历了那么多 |
[19:19] | with all you’ve been through. | 不记得也正常 |
[19:23] | You and I were very close once. | 我们曾十分亲密 |
[19:26] | You know me as Katya. | 你叫我凯特娅 |
[19:29] | I was your nanny. | 我曾是你的保姆 |
[19:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[19:35] | Your mother hired me to care for you. | 你母亲雇我照顾你 |
[19:37] | I promised her that I would defend you with my life. | 我答应她会用生命来保护你 |
[19:42] | The reason I’m telling you this now is so that | 我现在告诉你这一切 |
[19:44] | you’ll listen to me when I beg you — walk away. | 是为了让你能听从我的请求 离开吧 |
[19:49] | I gave the authorities enough to put him away forever. | 我向当局提供的证据足以让他把牢底坐穿 |
[19:52] | But you and your team | 但你们团队 |
[19:54] | must disavow any knowledge of the task force. | 对特别小组的事必须全盘否认 |
[19:57] | So you served Reddington up on a silver platter to the FBI. | 你就把雷丁顿上供给联调局 |
[20:01] | You did that for me. | 为我 |
[20:02] | Not you, Elizabeth. | 不是因为你 伊丽莎白 |
[20:04] | I’ve already failed you. | 我已经让你失望了 |
[20:09] | I did it for Agnes. | 我是为了艾格尼斯 |
[20:12] | I can protect my own daughter just fine, thank you. | 我能保护好自己的女儿 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Like you did today? | 像今天这样吗 |
[20:17] | What if I was one of Raymond’s enemies | 假如我是雷蒙德那种 |
[20:19] | that would do anything to get at him? | 不惜一切代价要搞他的死对头呢 |
[20:21] | Please, do what your mother never had the courage to do | 拜托 趁着为时未晚 |
[20:24] | until it was too late. | 做你母亲从来都不敢做的 |
[20:30] | Walk away from Raymond. | 离开雷蒙德 |
[20:54] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[20:55] | Bronwyn, hi. It’s Alexa. | 布朗温 我是亚莉克莎 |
[20:59] | I’m the one who hit you with my car. | 就是今天撞着你的人 |
[21:02] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 想起来了 |
[21:03] | I’m sure my insurance agent would kill me for calling you, | 知道我打给你 保险经纪肯定会杀了我 |
[21:06] | but I just — I need to know that you’re okay. | 但我…想确认你情况还好 |
[21:08] | I’m okay. Thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[21:09] | – Did you see a doctor yet? – I didn’t need to. | -你看了医生没 -不需要 |
[21:12] | No, you can’t be too careful with head injuries. | 头部受伤一定要重视 |
[21:15] | No, I — really, I wasn’t hurt. | 不用 我其实没受伤 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | Well, if it’s a matter of money, maybe I could help out. | 如果是钱的问题 我也许能帮忙 |
[21:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:26] | Bronwyn? | 布朗温 |
[21:27] | – It’s just — I’m sor– – What’s wrong? | -只是 抱歉 -怎么了 |
[21:29] | My husband, um, my ex-husband, | 我丈夫 我前夫 |
[21:32] | I, uh… I left him, | 我离开他了 |
[21:35] | and, um, we’re in a custody battle. | 我们正在争监护权 |
[21:37] | He’s trying to steal my little girl, | 他要把我的宝贝女儿抢走 |
[21:39] | and if he found out that I caused an accident — | 如果他知道我引发了交通事故 |
[21:41] | Honey! You were on a bicycle. | 亲爱的 你当时骑着自行车 |
[21:44] | I should’ve been more careful. | 我才该更小心 |
[21:46] | No, I just need to keep my job and my head above water. | 我只是得保住工作 维持生计 |
[21:49] | What can I do? Just tell me. | 我能帮忙吗 告诉我 |
[21:51] | I mean, you can just… | 你只需 |
[21:53] | Just forget about me. Just forget about the accident. | 忘了我 忘了这场意外 |
[21:56] | I’m… I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 我 我很抱歉 得挂了 |
[22:11] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:13] | She was at my apartment. | 她去了我家 |
[22:14] | – What did she want? -A clear shot at Reddington. | -她要什么 -打垮雷丁顿的好机会 |
[22:16] | – That’s not gonna happen. – She knows that. | -不可能的 -她也明白 |
[22:17] | It’s more of a wish, a hope to protect Agnes. | 只是个愿望 为了保护艾格尼斯 |
[22:21] | Uh, I got a hit on the trace. It’s a pay phone | 我查到了行踪 付费电话 |
[22:23] | near a construction site in Anacostia. | 在安娜卡斯蒂亚地区一处工地 |
[22:25] | There are vacant warehouses all around that area. | 那边到处都是空置厂房 |
[22:27] | Could be we’ve located our Blacklister. | 我们可能找到黑名单人物了 |
[22:29] | – I’m rolling out there now. – Let’s do it. | -我现在就过去 -行动吧 |
[22:40] | Hey. So what’s all this? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[22:42] | Diane Fowler’s living room. | 黛安·福勒的客厅 |
[22:44] | It was catalogued, crated, and stored in evidence. | 全部记录入案 装箱 作为证据保存 |
[22:46] | Seems the Bureau spares no expense for their leadership. | 看起来局里在领导身上相当舍得啊 |
[22:50] | We’re gonna reconstruct the whole scene, | 我们要重建现场 |
[22:52] | and we’re gonna dissect it until we find exactly what we need. | 然后仔细分析直到找到想要的线索 |
[22:55] | This is extreme, even for you. | 就算是你这也太夸张了 |
[22:57] | I’m just getting warmed up. | 这只是热身 |
[22:59] | Are you working on anything related to Reddington? | 你忙的案子跟雷丁顿有关吗 |
[23:03] | Is anybody? | 有人在查吗 |
[23:05] | Were you ever given a satisfactory answer | 联调局为何解散特别小组 |
[23:07] | as to why the task force was disbanded by the Bureau? | 你得到满意答案了吗 |
[23:10] | Why all of a sudden everyone just gave up | 怎么突然之间 |
[23:13] | from one minute to the next? | 大家都轻易就放弃了 |
[23:15] | You didn’t, did you? | 你没得到答案对吧 |
[23:17] | Well, he flipped. | 他改头换面了 |
[23:19] | Nobody’s looking for Reddington | 没人找雷丁顿 |
[23:20] | because he already turned himself in. | 因为他已经自首了 |
[23:28] | Now, that right there, what you just said, | 你刚刚说的这种话 |
[23:30] | is why I love you. | 就是我喜欢你的原因 |
[23:31] | ‘Cause you’re a crazy son of a bitch. | 因为你是个疯子 |
[23:33] | Yeah, what can I say? I’m here to amuse. | 我能说什么呢 我就是来这逗乐的 |
[23:36] | He turned himself in. That — that’s good. | 他自首了 太 太妙了 |
[23:42] | With you down for the count the last few days, | 你昏迷的这几天 |
[23:45] | I’ve felt the consequences of your absence on my soul. | 我感受到了没有你的痛苦 |
[23:52] | So you bought me shoes? | 所以你就买鞋给我了 |
[23:54] | No, no, no, not now. | 别 别 先别打开 |
[23:56] | They’re not shoes. | 不是鞋 |
[23:58] | A parting gift. | 离别礼物 |
[24:01] | I don’t understand, Raymond. | 我不明白 雷蒙德 |
[24:04] | Most of my associates are under the impression | 同我结交的人都以为 |
[24:06] | that once I’ve granted them a favor, | 我一旦帮了他们 |
[24:10] | they’re indebted to me for life. | 他们就欠我一辈子 |
[24:13] | But it’s a false assumption. | 但这想法是错的 |
[24:15] | They’re indebted to me because I make them a lot of money. | 他们欠我是因为我让帮他们赚了大钱 |
[24:19] | They’re loyal to me because I’ve earned it. | 他们的忠诚是我应得的 |
[24:22] | It’s good business. | 相当不错的生意 |
[24:27] | But at the end of the day, it’s… | 但到头来还是 |
[24:33] | …just business. | 只是生意 |
[24:39] | In service of what? | 为了什么呢 |
[24:42] | Safety, security… | 安全 保障 |
[24:44] | the health and well-being of the ones we love? | 我们所爱之人的安康 |
[24:49] | Well, I really only have one friend. | 我只有一个朋友 |
[24:54] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[24:58] | And I… | 而我 |
[25:01] | I misjudged you in a way that no… | 我错怪你了 |
[25:06] | apology could suffice. | 怎么道歉都不无法弥补 |
[25:09] | I’m ashamed of that. | 我很惭愧 |
[25:16] | I want you to keep that box, | 我希望你留着那盒子 |
[25:19] | and on the day you decide to leave — | 到你准备离开的那天 |
[25:21] | I’m not going to leave. | 我不会离开的 |
[25:23] | But you can. | 但你可以 |
[25:27] | At any point of your own choosing, | 你想何时离开都行 |
[25:29] | I’ll insist that you do. | 我坚持你应离开 |
[25:31] | No questions asked, no debts accrued, | 我什么也不会问 你也不欠我什么 |
[25:33] | with our friendship intact and flourishing. | 我们的友谊不会受损而会长存 |
[25:38] | For we’ll have new lands to discover. | 我们还有新天地去探索 |
[25:41] | Not as coworkers, but as cohorts. | 我们不再是同事而是同志 |
[25:54] | Whether that’s today or tomorrow or 10 years from now, | 无论是今天 还是明天 还是十年后 |
[25:58] | that’s when you open the box. | 到那时你再打开盒子 |
[26:12] | FBI! Move! | 联调局 前进 |
[26:26] | I wonder how long she’s been staying here. | 不知她在这待了多久 |
[26:30] | Alexa Feist. | 亚莉克莎·菲丝特 |
[26:32] | And who might you be? | 你又是谁 |
[26:35] | We’re missing a brown leather wingback chair. | 我们缺了一把棕色皮革靠背扶手椅 |
[26:37] | I mean, just like that one. They were sold as a pair. | 跟那个一样 它们是成对卖的 |
[26:38] | It’s clearly where Fowler was sitting when she was shot. | 显然是福勒被杀时坐的椅子 |
[26:41] | It’s easier to throw out than to clean. | 与其清洗不如直接扔了 |
[26:44] | They didn’t find any trace evidence? | 他们没发现任何线索吗 |
[26:46] | No. And therein lies the tale. | 没有 其中大有文章 |
[26:48] | There was no unaccounted-for DNA anywhere. | 没有找到任何陌生人的DNA |
[26:50] | It all belonged to Fowler and to Teacup, her, uh, her dog. | 只有福勒和她的狗茶杯的 |
[26:53] | Watch out. Pomeranians have tiny bladders. | 小心 博美到处撒尿 |
[26:56] | Now this chair — no hairs, no fiber, no DNA, | 而这把椅子上没有毛发或纤维或DNA |
[27:00] | no nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[27:01] | I mean, we’re talking antiseptic. | 我是说肯定用了杀菌剂 |
[27:03] | Obviously cleaned by a professional. | 定是专人清洁过的 |
[27:06] | So the killer sits here… | 所以杀手坐这 |
[27:12] | Directly across from the victim. | 正对着被害人 |
[27:19] | You’re the dirty rat, Diane. | 你才是那个卑鄙的叛徒 戴安 |
[27:28] | Relax, Donnie. | 别紧张 唐尼 |
[27:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[27:33] | All right, now the turntable was scrubbed of DNA. | 唱机转盘上的DNA被清理了 |
[27:37] | So was the record that was on it. | 转盘上的唱片也是 |
[27:40] | Gordon Lightfoot. “Sundown.” | 戈登·莱特福特 《日落》 |
[27:42] | So what are you suggesting? | 你在说什么 |
[27:43] | That Reddington put on some music after killing a woman | 雷丁顿冷血地杀死一个女人之后 |
[27:46] | in cold blood? | 还放上了音乐 |
[27:47] | No, the evidence suggests it. | 不是我 是证据这么说的 |
[27:50] | In addition, | 除此之外 |
[27:51] | a path was cleared of DNA | 凶手从椅子旁 |
[27:53] | from the killer’s chair across the floor | 经过地板走到窗边的路径 |
[27:55] | to that window. | 也被清理了DNA |
[27:55] | ♬她穿着绫罗绸缎♬ | |
[27:58] | ♬缓缓躺下♬ | |
[27:59] | Now, that windowpane was cleaned at a center height of 5’10”. | 窗玻璃被清理的中心高度是一米七八 |
[28:03] | Reddington’s height. | 雷丁顿的身高 |
[28:05] | Take that to a judge. | 在法官那没用 |
[28:07] | I-I’m not saying we have enough to hang the guy. | 我没说我们有足够的证据可以抓他 |
[28:10] | I’m saying that we’re — we’re closing in. | 我是说我们正在接近 |
[28:15] | ♬日落时分 请你小心♬ | |
[28:18] | I know the truth, Red. | 我知道真相 红魔 |
[28:24] | ♬有时我认为这是罪孽♬ | |
[28:27] | ♬当我又一次在将赢之际一败涂地♬ | |
[28:37] | You think she’s setting him up? | 你觉得是她在陷害他 |
[28:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:40] | His cleaner. | 他的清道夫 |
[28:43] | Why’d you just say “she”? | 你为什么用”她” |
[28:46] | Well, fits Reddington’s profile. | 跟雷丁顿的侧写相符 |
[28:48] | He’s extremely comfortable in the company of women. | 女性的陪伴会让他舒心 |
[28:51] | Guy’s a gentleman. He’s old-fashioned. | 他是个绅士 是个老派的人 |
[28:53] | Since when do you profile, Donnie? | 你什么时候开始研究侧写了 唐尼 |
[28:55] | I mean, you might be right, but… | 不过你也许是对的 但是… |
[28:59] | So he shoots Fowler, | 他开枪打了福勒 |
[29:01] | he comes over here, | 来到窗前 |
[29:03] | and he stares out the window. | 望向窗外 |
[29:05] | He’s listening to “Sundown.” | 听着《日落》 |
[29:08] | The strum of the guitar, | 那漫不经心的吉他声 |
[29:09] | the voice of a man who’s seen too much sorrow. | 还有那沧桑的男声 |
[29:12] | You know, there is a chance this music was on | 有可能雷丁顿来之前 |
[29:14] | before Reddington got here. | 音乐就是响着的 |
[29:16] | And I think you’re right. I think the cleaner is a woman. | 我觉得你是对的 清道夫是个女人 |
[29:19] | She comes here, she cleans the turntable, | 她来到这儿 清理了转盘 |
[29:23] | she cleans the album. | 清理了唱片 |
[29:25] | ♬日落时分 请你小心♬ | |
[29:28] | ♬如果让我发现你在我后院徘徊♬ | |
[29:33] | But did she clean this? | 但是她清理这个了吗 |
[29:37] | A record cleaning brush. | 唱片清洁刷 |
[29:40] | ♬当我又一次在将赢之际♬ | |
[29:41] | It’s full of prints. | 上面都是指纹 |
[29:43] | Well, partner, | 搭档 |
[29:46] | we’re finally gonna nail Reddington. | 我们终于要抓到雷丁顿了 |
[29:50] | A skinny mocha latte. | 小杯摩卡拿铁 |
[29:53] | I’m not stalking you, I swear. | 我没有跟踪你 我发誓 |
[29:54] | Well, I kinda am, but I need to talk to you just for a minute. | 也算是跟踪了 但我得跟你谈谈 |
[29:57] | How did you know where I work? | 你怎么知道我在哪工作 |
[29:58] | You were wearing the shirt when I hit you. | 我撞到你时你穿的工作服 |
[30:03] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[30:06] | I know how hard it is to be a young working mother. | 我知道年轻的在职母亲有多难 |
[30:09] | No, this is just temporary. I mean, you know, | 不 这是暂时的 |
[30:10] | to show the courts that I have a stable job. | 我得向法院证明我有稳定的工作 |
[30:12] | – I’m gonna go back to school. – My point exactly. | -我还打算回学校 -这正是我要说的 |
[30:15] | To be doing all that alone and fighting | 你一个人工作照顾孩子 还要在法庭上 |
[30:16] | a spiteful husband in court, you need help. | 跟可恨的前夫作战 你需要帮助 |
[30:19] | My brother’s a trial attorney. Like, born with a silver tongue. | 我哥哥是诉讼律师 天生能言善辩 |
[30:23] | He said he’d consider helping you as a favor to me. | 他说他可以为了我考虑帮帮你 |
[30:25] | Will you just meet with him? | 你能和他见一面吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah. That would be amazing. | 好 那样就太好了 |
[30:34] | What’s with the long face? | 为什么拉着个脸 |
[30:36] | We pulled a print off the Fowler crime scene. | 我们在福勒的犯罪现场提取了一枚指纹 |
[30:38] | – Reddington’s. – Possibly. | -雷丁顿的 -有可能 |
[30:40] | If it is, it ties him to our murder. | 如果是 他和谋杀案就有关联了 |
[30:42] | Haven’t run it yet. | 我还没去比对 |
[30:43] | And you don’t know if you should. | 你不知道应不应该去 |
[30:45] | Oh, I know I should, but if I do, | 我知道我应该去 但是如果我去了 |
[30:48] | this could all end and we might end up in jail. | 这一切将结束 而我们可能都得进监狱 |
[30:50] | Remember that number we found? | 记得我们找到的那个电话吗 |
[30:51] | Alexa Feist? | 亚莉克莎·菲丝特 |
[30:52] | Did she finally answer? | 她终于接了 |
[30:53] | No, but I looked into who she is — | 没有 但我查了她的身份 |
[30:55] | PTA, Rotary Club. | 家长教师协会 扶轮社 |
[30:57] | Pure vanilla. | 干干净净 |
[30:59] | Why would Philomena have anything to do with her? | 菲洛梅娜找她干什么呢 |
[31:00] | Well, she isn’t interested in her. | 她感兴趣的不是她 |
[31:02] | She’s interested in her brother. | 她感兴趣的是她哥哥 |
[31:04] | Alexa Feist’s maiden name is Gerard. | 亚莉克莎·菲丝特婚前姓杰拉德 |
[31:06] | As in Marvin Gerard. | 跟马文·杰拉德一样 |
[31:07] | Reddington’s lawyer. | 雷丁顿的律师 |
[31:09] | Kaplan’s using Philomena to go after his closest allies. | 卡普兰利用菲洛梅娜接近他最亲近的盟友 |
[31:18] | Marvin. This is Bronwyn, | 马文 这是布朗温 |
[31:20] | the woman I was telling you about. | 之前我跟你说过的那个女人 |
[31:22] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:32] | – Reddington. – What’s going on? | -雷丁顿 -怎么了 |
[31:34] | Marvin Gerard is Philomena’s next target. | 马文·杰拉德是菲洛梅娜的下一个目标 |
[31:36] | She’s trying to pull him out of hiding by using his sister. | 她想要利用他妹妹使之现身 |
[31:39] | We’re headed to her place now. | 我们正前往她家 |
[31:40] | No, first, secure Marvin. | 不 先保证马文安全 |
[31:42] | I’ll call to alert him you’re coming. | 我会打给他 提醒他你们在路上 |
[31:43] | Once he’s safe, you see to the sister. | 他安全之后 你们负责照顾他妹妹 |
[31:46] | Write down this address. | 记下地址 |
[31:47] | Look, I can’t represent you in court, | 我不能在法庭上代理你 |
[31:49] | but I can draft up some briefs that you can bring | 不过我可以帮你列一些诉讼要点 |
[31:52] | to any attorney and, uh, your ex-husband? | 你可以拿到任何律师那儿 而你前夫 |
[31:56] | He won’t know what hit him. | 他都不会知道到底怎么回事 |
[31:59] | Oh. Wow. I-I don’t — I can’t thank you enough. | 我不…真是感激不尽 |
[32:02] | Both of you — I mean… | 你们两个… |
[32:03] | It’s the least I can do after what I put you through. | 这是我该做的 毕竟我撞了你 |
[32:05] | Hmm. If you’re gonna get yourself hit by a car, | 如果想让自己出车祸 |
[32:08] | you can’t do much better than my sister. | 我妹妹是最厉害的 |
[32:09] | She’s been taking in wounded animals her whole life. | 她总是撞上各种动物然后捡回家 |
[32:12] | Yeah, that’s what I hear. | 嗯 我也是这么听说的 |
[32:15] | I thought you two just met. | 我还以为这是你们俩第一次见面 |
[32:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:19] | You’ve been targeted, Marvin. | 有人要朝你下手 马文 |
[32:20] | Our people are on their way. | 我们的人在路上了 |
[32:21] | Until they arrive, don’t let anyone in. | 他们到之前 别放任何人进屋 |
[32:23] | – Marvin? – Too late. | -马文 -迟了 |
[32:25] | Hang up. | 挂电话 |
[32:29] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[32:30] | Alexa, this is not your fault. | 亚莉克莎 不是你的错 |
[32:34] | She’s a professional. | 她是专业的 |
[32:36] | This is what she does. | 她就是靠这个吃饭的 |
[32:39] | Look, I will do whatever you want. | 我会按你说的做 |
[32:41] | Just let my sister go. | 放我妹妹走 |
[32:43] | Well, that’s good, ’cause I’m only here for you. | 很好 我本来就只有你一个目标 |
[32:46] | Hold it to your neck. | 对准脖子 |
[33:07] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:08] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:10] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[33:15] | Here. | 这里 |
[33:18] | My brother — she took him. | 我哥 被带走了 |
[33:20] | – How long ago? – 10 minutes. | -走多久了 -十分钟 |
[33:21] | Did you see the vehicle she was driving? | 你看到她开的什么车吗 |
[33:23] | She drove me here. A green SUV, | 她载我来的 绿色SUV |
[33:26] | – gray interior. – Did you see the license plate? | -里面是灰色 -你看见车牌号了吗 |
[33:27] | – Any identifying marks? – No. | -有没有标识记号 -没有 |
[33:28] | – Oh! – Aram. | -对了 -阿兰姆 |
[33:29] | Uh, there was a bar code sticker on my side window. | 我那侧窗户上有一个条形码贴纸 |
[33:34] | It’s a rental. | 车是租的 |
[33:35] | The bar code’s used for scanning the vehicle in and out. | 条形码是车借出回收时扫码用的 |
[33:37] | We found a local company | 我们找到了一家本地租车公司 |
[33:38] | that rented a green SUV to a woman | 把一辆绿色SUV租给一个女人 |
[33:40] | matching Philomena’s description. | 她符合对菲洛梅娜的描述 |
[33:41] | Does the vehicle have a GPS system we can track? | 那辆车有定位系统可供追踪吗 |
[33:43] | Actually, the rental company already enabled | 事实上 租车公司已经为我们开启了 |
[33:45] | the stolen vehicle recovery feature for us. | 被盗车辆回收功能 |
[33:47] | We’ve tracked the target heading south on 210. | 我们跟踪到目标在210国道上向南行驶 |
[33:50] | Agents Keen and Navabi are en route. | 基恩和纳瓦比探员在路上了 |
[33:53] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[34:22] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[34:26] | – Hands in the air! – There’s no one there. | -双手举过头顶 -里面没人了 |
[34:28] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:30] | Gerard. Where’s Marvin Gerard? | 杰拉德 马文·杰拉德在哪 |
[34:47] | Hello, Marvin. | 你好 马文 |
[34:50] | I wish I could say it was good to see you. | 我真希望我能说很高兴见到你 |
[34:55] | Tell me how I can find Kaplan. | 告诉我怎样才能找到卡普兰 |
[34:58] | You’re not leaving here until I know. | 不说就别想走 |
[35:00] | Why are you so worried about her? | 你为什么那么担心她 |
[35:01] | I mean, she’s doing her job for you, going after Reddington. | 她在做你该做的事 朝雷丁顿下手 |
[35:05] | I’m trying to protect her. | 我是想保护她 |
[35:08] | Sure you are. | 那是 |
[35:10] | Nothing? | 不说话 |
[35:11] | No stream of invectives? No mediation offers? | 没有谩骂 也不提调解 |
[35:15] | Perhaps a lecture on criminal ethics? | 要不讲一番刑事伦理 |
[35:17] | What’s the point? | 有意义吗 |
[35:18] | I’m looking at a dead woman. | 我面前是一个已死的女人 |
[35:21] | I’ve been underestimated before. | 我以前也总被轻视 |
[35:23] | Why the hell didn’t you run? | 你怎么不逃呢 |
[35:27] | You survived a gunshot to the head. | 枪击中头都活下来了 |
[35:29] | Lord knows how. | 天知道怎么做到的 |
[35:31] | That’s the motherloving lottery right there. | 那可是天赐的奇迹 |
[35:34] | Take your ticket and board a jet plane, sister. | 收拾好赶紧乘飞机逃吧 |
[35:38] | Why come back to this cesspool? | 为什么要回到这个粪坑里呢 |
[35:42] | To clean it up. | 为了清扫干净 |
[35:45] | You think maybe you’re taking this whole cleaner concept | 你不觉得自己对清道夫这个身份 |
[35:48] | a bit too far? | 有点过于执着了吗 |
[35:50] | Look, it’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[35:51] | Either we find Kaplan first, | 不是我们先找到卡普兰 |
[35:53] | or Reddington does. | 就是雷丁顿先找到 |
[35:54] | Who do you think she stands a better chance with? | 你觉得她被谁找到更好呢 |
[35:57] | Put yourself in my shoes. | 你站在我的立场上想想 |
[35:59] | How could I possibly believe that you want to protect Kaplan? | 我怎么可能会相信你想要保护卡普兰呢 |
[36:05] | Because I just found out | 因为我才知道 |
[36:06] | Kate Kaplan helped me as a baby. | 凯特·卡普兰在我小时候帮过我 |
[36:12] | I’m not cleaning Raymond’s mess. | 我不是要清理雷蒙德的烂事 |
[36:14] | I’m taking responsibility for my own. | 我是为了我自己 |
[36:17] | I enabled him, Marvin. You did, too. | 我为他效力过 马文 你也是 |
[36:19] | He used us. | 他利用了我们 |
[36:20] | That’s an alternative truth. | 你这么看也没错 |
[36:24] | I provide Reddington with a service | 我为雷丁顿服务 |
[36:26] | for which I am very well compensated. | 并得到满意的报偿 |
[36:29] | – He takes care of me. – Does he? | -他对我照顾有加 -是吗 |
[36:33] | He forced the FBI to release you from prison | 他逼联调局提前一周 |
[36:35] | a week before your parole | 放你出狱 |
[36:38] | so that you could become his accomplice | 如此一来你就会成为他的同谋 |
[36:39] | and help him escape during a police standoff. | 在与警察僵持时帮他逃跑 |
[36:42] | You had a new fiancée at the time, | 你那时候有一个未婚妻 |
[36:44] | a whole life waiting. | 本来可以携手一生 |
[36:46] | What do you have now, Marvin? | 你现在有什么呢 马文 |
[36:49] | Alone, | 孤身一人 |
[36:51] | on the run… | 在逃 |
[36:52] | till you die? | 直到死的那天 |
[36:55] | Unless you help yourself. | 除非你自救 |
[36:59] | I’m not turning state’s evidence against him. | 我是不会背叛他的 |
[37:02] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry to hear that, Marvin. | 听你这么说真是遗憾 马文 |
[37:21] | I’m so honored that you could meet me here. | 很荣幸能与你见面 |
[37:22] | Just to be considered for this is such… | 这实在是 |
[37:24] | Katai Fellowships are designed to | 卡塔伊项目设立的目的 |
[37:25] | groom members of law enforcement | 在于将执法成员培养成 |
[37:27] | to become policy leaders on a broader scale. | 成为更大范围上的政策领导者 |
[37:31] | Now you’ve written extensively | 你对执法部门里的 |
[37:33] | about Islamaphobia in law enforcement. | 穆斯林恐惧症作了深入阐述 |
[37:35] | As a female and a Muslim, | 你是女性 同时也是穆斯林 |
[37:38] | you’ve got a unique perspective on this perceived issue. | 你对这个意识形态上的问题持有独特观点 |
[37:42] | I do. Enough to know that it’s not a perception, | 确实 足以知道那并非意识形态 |
[37:45] | it’s a reality. | 而是现实 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry. You know what I mean. | 我很抱歉 你懂我的意思 |
[37:48] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[37:51] | People are afraid. | 人们很害怕 |
[37:53] | Because their leaders tell them they should be. | 因为领导人告诉他们应该怕 |
[37:55] | But since 9/11, | 但9/11事件后 |
[37:57] | 180,000 people have died from gun violence | 这个国家有十八万人 |
[37:59] | in this country. | 死于枪支暴力 |
[38:00] | Only 94 have been killed by Muslim terrorists. | 只有九十四人被穆斯林恐怖分子所杀 |
[38:04] | That is what I would call a perceived issue. | 我认为这才是意识形态上的问题 |
[38:07] | I won’t apologize for being passionate. | 我不会因为情绪激动而道歉 |
[38:09] | Nor would I ask you to. | 我也不会叫你道歉 |
[38:13] | Tell me about growing up in Iran. | 说说在伊朗的成长过程 |
[38:20] | And? | 怎么样 |
[38:21] | It didn’t match. | 不是他的 |
[38:23] | What? | 什么 |
[38:24] | The print — it’s not Reddington’s. | 指纹不是雷丁顿的 |
[38:26] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[38:27] | Did they even run it through AFIS? | 他们有在指纹识别系统里查过吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah, the unsub wasn’t in the system. | 查过了 系统里没有嫌犯的资料 |
[38:31] | Well, there you have it. The system’s rigged. | 现在你知道了 系统被人操控了 |
[38:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:36] | The system’s rigged by Reddington, for Reddington. | 系统被雷丁顿所操控 为雷丁顿的利益 |
[38:39] | It’s the only explanation. I mean, he’s — | 这是唯一的解释 他… |
[38:42] | he’s got somebody on the inside. | 内部有他的人 |
[38:44] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也这么说了 |
[38:45] | – I was kidding. – Well, I’m not. | -我是开玩笑的 -我可不是 |
[38:50] | What about that Fed he went on the run with, hmm? Hmm? | 那个和他一起逃亡的联调局探员呢 |
[38:54] | The one you hunted? | 你追捕的那个 |
[38:57] | That’s our next move. | 这是我们的下一个目标 |
[39:00] | We start with Elizabeth Keen. | 我们从伊丽莎白·基恩下手 |
[39:11] | She finally turned. Kaplan’s headed to Vienna. | 她终于招了 卡普兰朝维也纳去了 |
[39:13] | Ah! Springtime in Vienna. | 在维也纳享受春光 |
[39:16] | The market’s are a bit crowded, | 虽然集市有些拥挤 |
[39:18] | but the flowers — oh, my gosh. | 但那些鲜花 我的天 |
[39:20] | A simple walk to the U-Bahn is full of glory. | 走去地铁站一路上春意盎然 |
[39:23] | I’ll let you two talk. | 你们谈 |
[39:24] | Like hell. Stay put. | 想得美 不准走 |
[39:26] | I’m contacting Homeland Security. | 我要联系国土安全部 |
[39:27] | Then we’ll come up with an action plan. Together. | 然后我们一起制定行动计划 |
[39:35] | Excellent work, Agent Keen. | 干得好 基恩探员 |
[39:38] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:40] | How’d you change the fingerprint? | 你怎么改变指纹的 |
[39:43] | – The fingerprint? – Don’t play dumb. | -指纹 -别装傻 |
[39:45] | The one Gale and Ressler found | 盖尔和雷斯勒找到的指纹 |
[39:47] | that connects you to the death of Diane Fowler. | 能将你和黛安·福勒之死联系在一起 |
[39:49] | I assure you I know nothing of it. | 我保证自己对此毫不知情 |
[39:53] | I heard about the fingerprints. | 我听说了指纹的事 |
[39:56] | – You did the right thing. – Yeah, I know. | -你做得对 -我知道 |
[39:58] | I sent the prints in. | 我把指纹交上去了 |
[40:00] | Your guess as good as mine | 指纹不匹配 |
[40:02] | as to why they came back negative. | 我和你一样不明所以 |
[40:03] | You think Reddington has someone else at the Bureau in his pocket? – | 你认为联调局里有人受雷丁顿摆布吗 |
[40:06] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我拿不准 也许吧 |
[40:07] | But what I do know is that working with Gale — | 但我知道和盖尔共事… |
[40:10] | I mean, the guy’s an inspiration. | 那家伙真是奇招尽出 |
[40:11] | He never lets anything slide. Ever. | 他绝不放过任何细节 绝对不会 |
[40:14] | Kind of reminds me of the way I used to be. | 让我想起我以前也是这样 |
[40:16] | The Reven Wright case. | 雷文·莱特案 |
[40:18] | Laurel Hitchin murdered her. I know that in my bones, | 劳雷尔·希钦杀了她 我知道 |
[40:21] | and I’m not gonna let this go until I can prove it. | 这件事我会追查到底 |
[40:27] | Navabi. | 我是纳瓦比 |
[40:27] | Congratulations, Agent Navabi. | 恭喜你 纳瓦比探员 |
[40:30] | I’m pleased to inform you the board has selected you | 我很高兴通知你 委员会已经选择你 |
[40:32] | for the fellowship. | 加入我们 |
[40:33] | Uh, that’s… Thank you so much. | 这…非常感谢你 |
[40:36] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:38] | No thanks necessary, | 不必道谢 |
[40:39] | except perhaps to Agent Mojtabai. | 也许感谢莫伊塔巴尔探员吧 |
[40:41] | He was the one who recommended you. | 是他推荐的你 |
[40:45] | Agent Mojtabai? | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[40:46] | Yes. He sang your praises quite convincingly. | 是的 他对你的夸奖极有说服力 |
[40:51] | Is this your way of trying to appease me? | 你想要这样安抚我吗 |
[40:53] | With this fellowship? | 用这个研究员资格吗 |
[40:54] | I know you nominated me. | 我知道你提名了我 |
[40:55] | – Because you’d be perfect for — – Well, I got it. | -因为你是合适人选 -我懂了 |
[40:58] | – That’s amazing. – I turned it down. | -太好了 -我推掉了 |
[41:00] | I have wanted this for years. | 这位置我想了很多年了 |
[41:02] | You never nominated me before. | 你之前从未提名我 |
[41:03] | And now I catch you in a lie, and all of a sudden | 如今我发现你的谎言 然后突然间 |
[41:05] | – you think I deserve it? – You do. | -你认为我就该得了吗 -是你应得的 |
[41:07] | Well, I deserved it a year ago, and the year before that. | 一年前就应该获得 还有前年 |
[41:11] | ♬潮汐卷来 你在水中翻滚♬ | |
[41:15] | ♬顺着女妖的歌声♬ | |
[41:19] | ♬顺着月色 你找到了什么♬ | |
[41:21] | Help me, please. | 请救救我 |
[41:23] | ♬这♬ | |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | ♬一路以来♬ | |
[41:27] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 你们要干什么 |
[41:29] | Sir, as we’ve explained to your counsel, | 先生 正如我们和你律师解释的一样 |
[41:31] | the Bureau will protect you and your family | 联调局会保护你和你的家人 |
[41:34] | as long as you cooperate fully. | 只要你充分配合 |
[41:36] | Now let’s start from the beginning. | 我们从头开始吧 |
[41:38] | Why don’t you tell us | 不如你和我们说说 |
[41:38] | how you first met Raymond Reddington? | 你是怎么认识雷蒙德·雷丁顿的 |
[41:55] | ♬这♬ | |
[41:59] | ♬一路以来♬ | |
[42:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[42:04] | Looking for you. | 来找你 |
[42:06] | You should be resting. | 你应该好好休息 |
[42:07] | I’m tired of resting. | 我休息够了 |
[42:10] | We should find Kate. | 我们应该去找凯特 |
[42:11] | ♬这♬ | |
[42:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:15] | Let’s get some supper first. | 我们先去吃点晚饭 |
[42:17] | ♬一路以来♬ |