时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[00:23] | Don’t do that. | 别再这样了 |
[00:24] | What? This? | 什么 这样吗 |
[00:28] | No, that’s — at’s fine. | 不 不 这样很好 |
[00:31] | Wait, how’d you get in? | 等等 你怎么进来的 |
[00:32] | You left the front door unlocked, silly. | 大门没锁 傻瓜 |
[00:35] | I did? | 是吗 |
[00:36] | I swear I locked it. | 我发誓我锁了 |
[00:38] | – Wait, I know I locked it. – Really? You’re — | -等等 我确定锁了 -当真 你… |
[00:41] | – Hold on. – You’re so paranoid. | -等下 -你太疑神疑鬼了 |
[00:43] | Just, uh, I’ll be right back. | 等下 马上回来 |
[01:12] | Aram? | 阿兰姆 |
[01:18] | Aram? | 阿兰姆 |
[01:24] | Aram, you okay? | 阿兰姆 你还好吗 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:32] | Be still. | 别动 |
[01:35] | Don’t make a sound. | 不要发出声音 |
[01:43] | 邓比·祖玛 第10号 | |
[01:48] | What happened? Where’s Aram? | 出什么事了 阿兰姆在哪儿 |
[01:50] | We’re still piecing it together. | 我们还在搜集线索 |
[01:52] | We’ve got a 9-1-1 call. | 我们接到了报警电话 |
[01:53] | Neighbors reported a pounding on the walls. | 邻居报警称有人一直砸墙 |
[01:56] | Pounding? | 砸墙 |
[01:57] | Yeah, we found her bound and gagged in the closet. | 我们发现她被绑起来堵住嘴塞在衣橱里 |
[02:00] | Found who? | 发现谁 |
[02:07] | What have you done with him? | 你把他怎么样了 |
[02:08] | – Is she nuts? – Easy. | -她是疯子吗 -冷静 |
[02:10] | She’s not a suspect here. She’s a victim. | 她不是嫌犯 是受害者 |
[02:12] | One of the victims. They were together. Here. | 受害者之一 他们在一起 |
[02:18] | Tell me everything you’ve dug up on Dembe Zuma | 邓比·祖玛消失后你都发现了什么 |
[02:20] | since he vanished. | 全部告诉我 |
[02:21] | Why? What’s happened? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[02:22] | His movements, actions, intent. | 他的行动 行为方式 意图 |
[02:25] | You’ve been hunting Dembe for over a month. | 你已经追踪邓比一个多月了 |
[02:27] | I want to know everything you’ve found | 我想知道你掌握的一切线索 |
[02:28] | because now Agent Mojtabai is in danger. | 因为现在莫伊塔巴尔探员有危险 |
[02:30] | And from what I can tell, you’re no closer to finding Dembe. | 在我看来 你并没有找到邓比 |
[02:33] | Aram? | 阿兰姆 |
[02:34] | He was abducted by Dembe last night. | 昨晚他被邓比绑架了 |
[02:38] | Can you describe what happened? | 能说一下发生了什么吗 |
[02:39] | Not really. I was in the shower. | 说不清 我在淋浴 |
[02:41] | You were in the shower when Dembe came to the apartment? | 邓比进入公寓的时候你在淋浴吗 |
[02:44] | – I think so. – Where was Aram? | -我想是的 -阿兰姆在哪儿 |
[02:46] | In the shower with me. | 跟我一起 |
[02:48] | Thought that he had left the front door unlocked | 他以为自己忘记给前门上锁 |
[02:50] | and he went to check, and that’s when it happened. | 就过去查看 事情就是那时候发生的 |
[02:52] | Dembe has taken a calculated risk abducting Agent Mojtabai. | 绑架莫伊塔巴尔探员 邓比一定计算过风险 |
[02:57] | He wouldn’t have done that to harm him, but to use him. | 他不会伤害他 但会利用他 |
[03:01] | For the time being, Aram is perfectly safe. | 目前来说 阿兰姆是安全的 |
[03:03] | You’ll forgive me if I don’t take comfort | 请你原谅 你说的这些关于邓比的事 |
[03:05] | in any of your assurances about Dembe — | 一点都不能让人放心 |
[03:08] | a man you’ve so profoundly misjudged. | 这是一个你看走眼的人 |
[03:10] | Are you closer to finding him or not? | 你到底有没有快要找到他 |
[03:12] | I am now. | 现在有 |
[03:14] | Aram’s abduction presents a rare opportunity. | 绑架阿兰姆提供了一个难得的机会 |
[03:19] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[03:21] | Few can truly comprehend the fierce tenacity | 很少有人能像邓比·祖玛一样 |
[03:25] | of a man like Dembe Zuma. | 不屈不挠 |
[03:28] | I taught Dembe everything I knew | 我教会邓比我知道的一切 |
[03:30] | regarding the tactics of evasion and survival. | 包括逃避和生存的技巧 |
[03:33] | And now, despite dedicating every resource | 现在尽管我使用一切可以用的资源 |
[03:36] | at my disposal to finding him, | 尝试找到他 |
[03:39] | he has completely eluded detection. | 他仍然可以完全逃避追踪 |
[03:41] | Dembe’s timing is impeccable. | 邓比对时机的掌握无可挑剔 |
[03:44] | And his most deadly attribute is patience. | 他最为致命的特点就是耐心 |
[03:48] | Which is why Aram’s abduction presents two trails. | 所以阿兰姆的绑架案给我们提供了两条线索 |
[03:52] | And clearly, two very motivated parties to follow them. | 显然 我们可以主动追踪这些线索 |
[03:55] | You focus on locating Aram and leave me free to find Dembe. | 你们集中注意力找到阿兰姆 我来找邓比 |
[03:59] | With any luck, we’ll meet where the paths converge. | 但愿我们最后可以殊途同归 |
[04:02] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[04:03] | I’ve let you play it your way, | 我已经按你的方式给过你机会 |
[04:04] | and Aram paid the price. | 结果阿兰姆付出了代价 |
[04:06] | Agent Keen goes with you, and she reports to me. | 基恩探员跟你一起 她会向我汇报情况 |
[04:12] | It’s a key hunter. | 这是钥匙追踪器 |
[04:14] | – Aram has one just like it. – What does it do? | -阿兰姆有一个一样的 -这有什么用 |
[04:17] | You attach it to things that you don’t wanna lose — | 把它挂在你不想丢失的东西上 |
[04:18] | you know, car keys, laptops, pets. | 比如车钥匙 笔记本 宠物之类的 |
[04:21] | – GPS? – No. | -GPS -不是 |
[04:22] | It uses cellphones as a location array. | 它用手机当做定位装置 |
[04:24] | Once you activate it, it transmits a signal | 一旦激活 它就会通过附近的 |
[04:26] | that is relayed by any live cellular device in its proximity. | 任何一个正在使用的移动设备传递信号 |
[04:30] | Aram’s keys weren’t at his apartment. | 阿兰姆的钥匙并不在公寓 |
[04:31] | Right. Which means he probably still has them with him. | 对 这就意味着钥匙很可能在他身上 |
[04:34] | And if he does, we’ve got a shot. | 如果是这样 我们就有机会找到他 |
[04:36] | I can activate that using Aram’s workstation here. | 我可以用阿兰姆的计算机激活它 |
[04:40] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[04:42] | To find the Sanctum Corporation. | 去找圣堂 |
[04:44] | A refuge, an enterprise that specializes in | 一个庇护所 一家专门 |
[04:48] | relocating criminals who are on the verge of being arrested | 给将要被逮捕或被仇家追杀的罪犯 |
[04:51] | or being dispatched by an adversary. | 提供重新安置服务的公司 |
[04:54] | An underground railroad for miscreants. | 罪犯的地下交通网 |
[04:57] | And you think that’s how Dembe disappeared? | 你觉得邓比是靠他们消失的 |
[04:59] | He hired them? | 他雇了他们吗 |
[05:01] | Not for himself. | 不是为他自己 |
[05:02] | Last year, Matias Solomon used Dembe’s family | 去年马蒂亚斯·所罗门用邓比的家庭 |
[05:05] | as leverage against him to get to me. | 作为威胁 来找到我 |
[05:08] | Afterward, I told him to hide his daughter and granddaughter. | 那之后我让他把他的女儿和外孙女藏起来 |
[05:11] | Why couldn’t you hide them? | 为什么你不能把他们藏起来 |
[05:12] | I wanted Dembe to pick a vendor I knew nothing about | 我想让邓比找一个我完全不知情的人 |
[05:15] | to keep his family as far from my world as possible. | 好让他的家人尽可能离我的生活远一些 |
[05:18] | He did as I instructed — so well, in fact, | 他做了我让他做的 事实上做得太好 |
[05:20] | that I haven’t been able to identify the vendor he contracted. | 连我都无法确认他联系的人是谁 |
[05:24] | Sanctum is the last on my list. | 圣堂是我名单上的最后一个 |
[05:26] | Where is this Sanctum Corporation? | 这个圣堂在哪儿 |
[05:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[05:32] | But I’ve tracked down someone who’s used them. | 但我找到了使用过他们的人 |
[05:34] | Richard Fickman. | 理查德·菲克曼 |
[05:36] | A fence known for moving uncut diamonds. | 一个倒卖未切割钻石的人 |
[05:38] | Disappeared after botching a shipment for a Yakuza Oyabun. | 弄糟了一个日本黑帮老大的货之后消失 |
[05:43] | We share a podiatrist. Chatty fellow. | 我们的足部医生是一个人 特爱讲闲话 |
[05:46] | Apparently, Sanctum set him up selling discount men’s suits. | 据说圣堂安排他去销售打折男装了 |
[06:02] | Looks like whoever he was hiding from finally caught up with him. | 看起来他要躲的人最终还是找到他了 |
[06:06] | I don’t believe in coincidence. | 我不相信什么巧合 |
[06:09] | Someone wants to obstruct my path. | 有人想要挡我的路 |
[06:17] | Baz. Phone. | 巴兹 电话 |
[06:27] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[06:28] | I need an appointment. | 我要见你 |
[06:31] | Today. | 今天 |
[06:51] | Fickman’s dead. It’s done. | 菲克曼已经死了 |
[06:53] | Then we’re done. | 那我们也两清了 |
[07:47] | Dembe, please, please don’t. | 求你了 邓比 不要这样 |
[07:49] | Move. | 继续走 |
[08:03] | Okay, uh…what is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:12] | Raymond’s. He has lockers like this all around the globe. | 雷蒙德的 他在全球到处都有这样的柜子 |
[08:20] | You want me to hack it so you can steal from Mr. Reddington. | 你想让我黑掉锁 好让你偷雷丁顿先生的东西 |
[08:25] | No. | 不 |
[08:30] | I’m not gonna do that. | 这事我不干 |
[08:44] | I did not bring you here to steal from Raymond. | 我不是带你来这儿偷雷蒙德的东西的 |
[08:48] | I brought you here to find out who already did. | 我带你来是为搞清楚 是谁已经这样做了 |
[08:52] | You’re trying to help him. | 你想帮他 |
[08:54] | Uh, then why not just tell him? | 为什么不直接跟他讲 |
[08:57] | He — he thinks you poisoned him. | 他以为你对他下毒 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:01] | I handed him the drink that nearly killed him, | 差点毒死他的酒是我递过去的 |
[09:02] | but I did not poison it. | 但下毒的不是我 |
[09:04] | – So tell him. – Not without proof. | -那告诉他啊 -没证据不行 |
[09:10] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以我带你来这里 |
[09:12] | You think whoever accessed this locker is the person | 你认为从柜子里偷东西的人 |
[09:14] | – who tried to kill Mr. Reddington? ?- Yes. | -就是试图杀死雷丁顿先生的人吗 -是的 |
[09:18] | Okay, uh, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Okay, okay, these scanners usually use a syslog-d. | 这些扫描仪通常有系统记录程序 |
[09:24] | That’s a-a program that stores a list of previous users. | 是一个储存之前用户名单的程序 |
[09:28] | I’ll try to access that log, but I, uh, really don’t think | 我会试着登入 但是 |
[09:32] | we should be doing this behind Mr. Reddington’s back. | 我真觉得不该背着雷丁顿先生先生干这事 |
[09:38] | Do you really need to still point that at me? | 真的有必要继续用那个指着我吗 |
[09:40] | I’m — I’m gonna help. | 我说了要帮忙 |
[09:44] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[09:45] | We just collared her three months ago | 我们三个月前才抓住她 |
[09:46] | for hacking our system and now you want to let her do it again? | 黑入我们的系统 现在你想让她再来一遍 |
[09:49] | She doesn’t want to hack our system. | 她并不是为了黑我们的系统 |
[09:50] | She wants to hack Aram’s password | 她只是为了拿到阿兰姆的密码 |
[09:52] | in order to activate the key hunter. | 来激活钥匙追踪器 |
[09:53] | I can’t believe I’m the one saying this, | 我也不敢相信我会这么说 |
[09:55] | but she is on our side. | 但是她跟我们站在同一边 |
[09:57] | And right now, she is the only chance we have at finding him. | 现在她是我们唯一找到他的机会 |
[10:05] | Agent Navabi, sit on her, and don’t blink. You understand? | 纳瓦比探员 坐在她旁边盯紧她 明白吗 |
[10:11] | Come on, Aram. | 拜托 阿兰姆 |
[10:12] | Password only has 44 bits of entropy. | 密码只有四十四位元的信息熵 |
[10:15] | It’s too easy. | 也太简单了 |
[10:18] | ?Got it. | 搞定 |
[10:18] | You found him? | 你找到他了 |
[10:20] | Not until someone with a live cellphone or tablet | 得等到有激活状态的手机或者平板 |
[10:22] | happens to come into range of the key hunter. | 进入钥匙追踪器的信号范围 |
[10:25] | What can we do in the meantime? | 等待同时我们能做什么 |
[10:26] | We could be mature and talk about the fact that | 我们可以成熟点来聊一聊 |
[10:29] | we’re both into the same guy. | 我们两个喜欢上同一个人的事实 |
[10:32] | Or, you know, we could just stew in silence about it. | 或者也可以闷起来什么都不说 |
[10:40] | So Dembe finally went off the deep end, huh? | 邓比终于还是走上极端了啊 |
[10:42] | I can’t say I’m surprised, what with the whole package. | 我一点都不奇怪 看他那样子 |
[10:45] | You know, strong, silent type, all stoic with the eyes | 强壮 沉默寡言 眼神坚定 |
[10:48] | and the phony African accent. | 和不地道的非洲口音 |
[10:50] | I, for one, never bought it. Good riddance, you ask me. | 我可从不信 我觉得摆脱了是好事 |
[10:53] | Besides, I didn’t want to say anything before, | 再说 我以前本来不想说什么 |
[10:56] | but a big black fellow waiting on you hand and foot, | 但一个大个子黑人为你鞍前马后 |
[11:00] | very Edgar Rice Burroughs. | 很有埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯的风范 |
[11:06] | I’m in no mood, Glen. | 没心情开玩笑 格伦 |
[11:08] | Did you access the footage I asked for? | 你搞到我要的监控了吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. I rolled back the DOT camera you called about. | 是的 我回放了交通运输部门的监控 |
[11:14] | Those cameras are live feeds. You can’t rewind them. | 那些摄像头是实时监控 你不能回放 |
[11:17] | Maybe you can’t rewind them, toots, | 你也许不能回放 宝贝儿 |
[11:19] | but I’ve got a team of Hindus running a server farm | 但是我有一群印度技术人员在亚当斯·摩根 |
[11:21] | in Adams Morgan recording every second | 运行一个服务器群来录下 |
[11:23] | of every traffic cam in this burg. | 这城里每个交通摄像头画面 |
[11:26] | You’d be surprised how often that comes in handy. | 你会很惊讶这工作到底多有用 |
[11:29] | Only one other car was at that warehouse | 在你们去那个仓库之前 |
[11:31] | before you guys showed up. | 只有一辆车到过那儿 |
[11:33] | Registered to Chuck Shaw. Info’s all there. | 车主是查克·肖 资料都在这里 |
[11:51] | Good afternoon, Chuck. | 下午好 查克 |
[11:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[11:57] | Someone with a schedule that leaves demonstrably less time | 某个很明显没有你去健身房 |
[12:00] | to hit the gym than you. | 次数多的人 |
[12:01] | Let’s see if it’s been worth it. | 让我们来看看你健身效果如何 |
[12:03] | – What do you want? – Richard Fickman. | -你想怎么样 -理查德·菲克曼 |
[12:05] | – He’s dead. – That’s unfortunate. Who put you up to it? | -他死了 -遗憾 谁让你干的 |
[12:12] | It wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的意思 |
[12:14] | Was it the Sanctum Corporation? | 是不是圣堂 |
[12:16] | – What is Sanctum? – How did you find him? | -圣堂是什么 -你怎么找到他的 |
[12:20] | Over there. The folder. | 那边 文件夹 |
[12:24] | It’s a full dossier on Fickman. His movements, past addresses. | 这是菲克曼的完整资料 他的动向 老地址 |
[12:29] | Who hired you to kill him? | 谁雇你杀他 |
[12:34] | We…made a deal. | 我们…有协议 |
[12:35] | – Who? – Dr…Sofia Gallup. | -谁 -索菲娅·盖洛普医生 |
[12:46] | Please go on. | 继续 |
[12:49] | I was locked up. | 我之前在蹲监狱 |
[12:51] | She was my therapist. | 她是我的心理治疗师 |
[12:52] | She got me paroled. | 她帮我假释 |
[12:54] | Dr. Gallup said all I had to do was kill a guy she wanted dead. | 盖洛普医生说我只需要杀一个人 |
[12:57] | She gave me that folder when I was leaving Otisville. | 离开奥特斯维尔监狱的时候她给了我一个文件夹 |
[13:00] | She must’ve given you a way to contact her | 她肯定给了你联系方式 |
[13:02] | to confirm the job was done. | 来确认你已经完成任务 |
[13:04] | A burner. I destroyed it. | 一次性手机 我已经毁掉了 |
[13:08] | – We’re done here. – Wait a minute. He’s a murderer. | -我们问完了 -等等 他是个杀人犯 |
[13:10] | We don’t have time for this. Baz. | 我们没空管这事儿 巴兹 |
[13:18] | Yeah, this is Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 我是伊丽莎白·基恩探员 |
[13:20] | I got a case for D.C.P.D. I’m gonna give you an address. | 这儿有个特区警局的案子 我把地址发给你 |
[13:23] | I did it, okay? | 我弄好了 |
[13:25] | Here’s the data you wanted. But… | 这是你要的数据 但是… |
[13:27] | – Who was it? – I don’t know. | -那是谁 -我不知道 |
[13:30] | The scanner uses proprietary encryption. | 扫描仪有专用的加密方式 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry, but it would take me days to crack this | 这得花我几天时间来解密 |
[13:34] | and figure out who, uh, accessed the — this locker. | 才能找出谁进了这柜子 |
[13:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:45] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[13:47] | I can go? Just like that? | 我可以走了 就这样 |
[13:52] | Please, forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[14:11] | Well, uh, there might be one way to get past | 可能还有一个方法可以绕过 |
[14:13] | the proprietary encryption. | 专有加密方式 |
[14:18] | Are you really trying to help Mr. Reddington? | 你是真的要帮雷丁顿先生吗 |
[14:22] | I have three people in my life. | 我生命中只有三个人 |
[14:25] | My daughter, my granddaughter, and Raymond. | 我的女儿 孙女和雷蒙德 |
[14:33] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | Bureau of Prisons confirmed Dr. Sofia Gallup | 监狱管理局确认索菲娅·盖洛普医生 |
[14:42] | consults for them. | 是他们的顾问 |
[14:43] | She covers the entire Northeast. | 她负责整个东北辖区 |
[14:45] | No home office is listed and her license is registered | 不在家办公 她的执照登记于 |
[14:48] | at a P.O. Box. | 一个邮箱 |
[14:49] | How about the last parolee for whom the good doctor testified? | 这位好医生最近作证的那个假释犯呢 |
[14:52] | A felon named Dennis Cauley. | 一个名叫丹尼斯·考利的重罪犯 |
[14:57] | And he was released? | 他被释放了 |
[14:58] | To an address in Richmond. | 地址位于里士满 |
[15:21] | This looks like a dossier on Dr. Gallup’s next victim. | 这应该是盖洛普医生下一个目标的档案 |
[15:24] | Alex Sato. | 亚历克斯·萨托 |
[15:27] | Except his name isn’t Alex Sato. | 他的真名可不是亚历克斯·萨托 |
[15:29] | It’s Daniel Nakamoto, a master forger of antiquities. | 他是丹尼尔·中本 一位文物伪造大师 |
[15:34] | 13 years ago, he was paid a pile of money | 十三年前 萨克里庞蒂犯罪家族的头目 |
[15:37] | for a cuneiform tablet by the boss | 支付了一笔巨款 |
[15:40] | of the Sacriponti crime family. | 要他伪造楔形文字模板 |
[15:41] | Daniel claimed the tablet was part of the Sippar Library. | 丹尼尔称模板属于西帕尔图书馆 |
[15:45] | What Daniel didn’t know and what Mr. Sacriponti | 丹尼尔不知道 而萨克里庞蒂先生 |
[15:47] | was rather upset to learn, was that two weeks earlier, | 知道后非常失望的是 两周前 |
[15:51] | looters had broken into Iraq’s Museum of Antiquities | 有劫掠者闯进了伊拉克文物博物馆 |
[15:54] | and destroyed the entire collection. | 并毁坏了所有藏品 |
[15:57] | Daniel Nakamoto disappeared shortly after. | 那之后不久丹尼尔·中本就消失了 |
[16:00] | So the Sanctum Corporation helped him vanish. | 所以圣堂帮助他藏身 |
[16:03] | And now they want him dead. Why? | 现在他们想要他死 为什么 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:06] | But if Sanctum helped him disappear, | 但是如果圣堂帮助他消失 |
[16:08] | only they can make him reappear. | 就只有他们能让他再出现 |
[16:10] | And Dr. Gallup — how is she connected? | 那又和盖洛普医生有什么关系 |
[16:12] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[16:14] | But she certainly understands the dynamics of leverage. | 但是她肯定知道其中的利益关系 |
[16:18] | She gives these prisoners freedom in exchange for murder. | 她给罪犯自由 再让他们杀人作为回报 |
[16:21] | I’m sure many of them | 我想他们中很多人 |
[16:22] | would feel it’s a small price to pay. | 觉得这代价并不算大 |
[16:25] | This guy’s been tracking Nakamoto. | 这个人一直在跟踪中本 |
[16:26] | Tracing his movements. | 跟踪他的一举一动 |
[16:28] | Circling his prey. | 观察他的猎物 |
[16:29] | Looks like Nakamoto is at the Gabor Museum | 看起来中本每天下午 |
[16:32] | every afternoon. | 都在伽柏博物馆 |
[16:44] | Afternoon, Daniel. | 下午好 丹尼尔 |
[16:47] | I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 我想你认错人了 |
[16:50] | Oh, I assure you, I have not. | 我保证没认错 |
[16:53] | In fact, I’m something of a fan of your work. | 实际上 我算是你作品的爱好者 |
[16:57] | I saw a Xuande Ming urn you fabricated | 我见过你伪造的明代宣德炉 |
[17:01] | fetch quite a price at the King Family’s final auction. | 在金家最后的拍卖会上拍出了高价 |
[17:05] | It was near perfect. | 近乎完美 |
[17:08] | Raymond Reddington? | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[17:10] | Now that we’re speaking plainly, | 那我就直说了 |
[17:12] | I’m afraid your cover has been blown. | 恐怕你的行踪已经暴露了 |
[17:14] | I suppose that’s fairly obvious at this point. | 我想现在这已经非常明显了 |
[17:17] | But nonetheless, I’m here to tell you | 尽管如此 我来是要告诉你 |
[17:20] | that an assassin is coming to kill you. | 有一个杀手要杀你 |
[17:25] | No sign of Cauley. | 没发现考利 |
[17:26] | Why would he pick such a crowded place? | 他怎么会选这么多人的场合 |
[17:28] | It’s like a prison yard. | 就像监狱的院子 |
[17:30] | The Sanctum Corporation has given you up. | 圣堂已经放弃你了 |
[17:32] | But I’m willing to help you vanish again in exchange for — | 但是我愿意帮助你再次消失 代价是 |
[17:35] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[17:37] | There’s no way Sanctum could betray me. | 圣堂绝不可能背叛我 |
[17:41] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[17:47] | Baz, I’ve got eyes on him. | 巴兹 我看到他了 |
[17:48] | Bald, brown leather jacket. | 秃顶 棕色皮夹克 |
[17:51] | Baz, tell me you see him. He’s getting close. | 巴兹 你看到了吧 他在靠近了 |
[17:56] | I’m warning you, Daniel. Your life is in grave danger. | 我在警告你 丹尼尔 你的处境非常危险 |
[17:59] | If you’re right, and the Sanctum Corporation has failed me, | 就算你是对的 圣堂真的要背弃我 |
[18:03] | then no one can keep me safe. | 那谁也无法保我周全 |
[18:06] | Not even you. | 你也不行 |
[18:14] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[18:20] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[18:24] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[18:25] | Everything you can tell me about the Sanctum Corporation. | 你知道的有关圣堂的一切 |
[18:29] | It was run by Tony and Maria Lopez. | 圣堂由托尼和玛里亚·洛佩兹管理 |
[18:32] | They owned a honey company in Ohio. | 他们在俄亥俄州有一家蜂蜜公司 |
[18:35] | They used bee colonies around the world as safe houses | 他们把遍布各地的蜂房作为安全屋 |
[18:39] | and way stations. | 和中转站 |
[18:40] | But when I said it was impossible for them | 当我说他们不可能会 |
[18:43] | to give me up, I meant it. | 放弃我 我是认真的 |
[18:45] | The Lopezes died months ago. | 洛佩兹夫妇几个月前去世了 |
[18:51] | Thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 |
[18:52] | I suggest you return home and pack your things. | 我建议你回家收拾东西 |
[18:55] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
[19:04] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[19:05] | I need information on a deceased couple. | 我需要一对已故夫妇的信息 |
[19:08] | Tony and Maria Lopez of Ohio. They were apiarists. | 俄亥俄州的托尼和玛里亚·洛佩兹 养蜂人 |
[19:12] | What? Ape fairies? | 什么 羊疯人 |
[19:14] | Apiarists. Bees. | 养蜂人 蜜蜂 |
[19:17] | When I first met Aram, oh, he was so uptight. | 我第一次见阿兰姆时 他好紧张的 |
[19:20] | I mean, with the strict Muslim upbringing | 被虔诚的伊斯兰教徒抚养 |
[19:21] | with a healthy dose of Jewish guilt. | 却带着适度的犹太人的罪恶感 |
[19:24] | He hadn’t had a sip of alcohol | 直到他从麻省理工研究生毕业 |
[19:26] | until he was post-grad at MIT. | 他才第一次喝酒 |
[19:28] | He really needed to cut loose. | 他真的需要摆脱束缚 |
[19:30] | And you helped him. | 你帮到他了 |
[19:32] | You say that like I’m some sort of enabler or something. | 你说得好像我是个怂恿者还是什么 |
[19:37] | Yeah, okay, fine. I enable him to have fun. | 好吧 我怂恿他享受生活 |
[19:39] | I enable him to blow off steam. | 我怂恿他发泄 |
[19:42] | I enable him to laugh. Do you have a problem with that? | 我怂恿他大笑 你有意见吗 |
[19:45] | I do if it interferes with the work that he does here. | 如果这影响到他的工作 有意见 |
[19:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:54] | You know exactly what that’s supposed to mean. | 你完全知道那是什么意思 |
[19:56] | You’re upset because I know Aram and you don’t. | 你很沮丧 因为我比你了解阿兰姆 |
[20:06] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[20:07] | RBM Digital Security Bureau Data Site. | 信号来自数字安全局数据网站的随机存储器 |
[20:09] | Agents Mojtabai and Zuma, FBI. | 联邦调查局的莫伊塔巴尔探员和祖玛探员 |
[20:12] | We got a warrant to run a confiscated device | 我们有授权令 需要用你们的专有加密 |
[20:14] | through your proprietary decryption. | 运行一个被征用的设备 |
[20:15] | We don’t allow access to this facility for outside requests. | 我们不允许将设备权限给外来人员 |
[20:18] | Yeah, we’re on a time crunch. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[20:19] | It’s a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[20:23] | The warrant? | 授权令 |
[20:24] | Zuma. Give the man the warrant. | 祖玛 把授权令给他 |
[20:30] | Don’t tell me you didn’t grab it off the desk. | 别告诉我你忘记从桌上拿了 |
[20:32] | – Oh, Zuma, you’re killin’ me. – I am sorry. | -祖玛 你坑死我了 -对不起 |
[20:35] | Oh, you’re sorry. He’s sorry. Sorry, “Sir.” | 对不起 他说对不起 要说对不起长官 |
[20:38] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[20:39] | It’s all right. That’s all right. Okay. | 这还差不多 好了 |
[20:41] | You got somewhere we can sit and call this in? | 你有没有地方让我们坐坐打个电话 |
[20:43] | Court should be able to messenger a new one ASAP. | 法庭会尽快送来一份新的 |
[20:55] | Oh, this is, uh, this is great. | 这 这真不错 |
[20:58] | An agent will have a warrant here in — in no time. | 探员很快会把授权令送来 |
[21:01] | Thank you. Thanks so much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[21:03] | All right, okay, that bought us maybe, like, 15 minutes. | 好了 我们大概争取到了十五分钟 |
[21:06] | If I’m lucky, I can find the encryption key | 幸运的话 我可以在他回来之前 |
[21:11] | before he gets back. | 就找出秘钥 |
[21:13] | Thank you, Aram. | 谢谢你 阿兰姆 |
[21:14] | Well, it’s, uh, for Mr. Reddington. | 这是为了雷丁顿先生 |
[21:18] | Right? | 对吗 |
[21:21] | Right. Okay. All right, here we go. | 那好 开始吧 |
[21:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[21:33] | You’re the one in such a damn rush. Get in. | 着急上火的人是你 上车 |
[21:43] | This lacks even a modicum of discretion. | 一点都不谨慎 |
[21:48] | We can speak freely. | 我们可以随便聊 |
[21:49] | Se?ora Vazquez doesn’t know a lick of English. | 瓦奎兹太太一句英语都不懂 |
[21:51] | Tire a la derecha en la próxima luz. | 下一个红绿灯右转 |
[21:53] | What did you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[21:55] | The Lopezes ran Sanctum for decades. | 洛佩兹一家经营圣堂几十年 |
[21:58] | But nine months ago, they got burnt to a crisp. | 但九个月前 他们被烧死了 |
[22:00] | Fire started in the middle of the night. | 火是半夜烧起来的 |
[22:01] | Police report says arson, no suspects, though. | 警方报告称是纵火 但没有嫌疑犯 |
[22:07] | It’s a car, sweet cheeks, not a roller coaster. | 这是汽车 亲爱的 不是过山车 |
[22:10] | They had a daughter named Vanessa. | 他们有个女儿叫瓦妮莎 |
[22:12] | Apple fell far from the tree. | 水往低处流 |
[22:14] | She was on the up and up. A therapist. | 人往高处走 她成了治疗师 |
[22:16] | A therapist? Like Dr. Gallup? | 治疗师 像盖洛普医生那样吗 |
[22:17] | Gallup and Lopez could be one and the same. | 盖洛普和洛佩兹可能是同一个人 |
[22:19] | I don’t know no Gallup, | 盖洛普我不知道 |
[22:21] | but Vanessa was there during the fire. | 但起火时瓦妮莎也在 |
[22:22] | Got burnt pretty bad, but survived. | 严重烧伤 但是活了下来 |
[22:24] | Says here all the Lopez family bee farms were foreclosed | 这里说洛佩兹家族的蜂场的抵押品赎回权 |
[22:27] | by the bank, all but the one that burned down. | 全被银行取消了 除了被烧掉的那个 |
[22:30] | It’s still owned by Vanessa Lopez. | 它依然属于瓦妮莎·洛佩兹 |
[22:32] | Then that’s where we’re headed. | 那就是我们的目标 |
[22:33] | Por favor, parase en la esquina. | 请在拐角处停车 |
[22:43] | Buena suerte con su exámen. | 祝你考试顺利 |
[22:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Okay, uh, about 10 seconds. | 好 大概十秒 |
[22:53] | Samar and Ressler are here. | 莎马和雷斯勒来了 |
[22:55] | – Hurry. – Okay, come on. Downloading. | -快 -好 正在下载 |
[22:58] | All right, here we are. | 好了 搞定了 |
[23:00] | Kathryn Nemec. | 凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[23:03] | Who is…who is Kathryn Nemec? | 凯瑟琳·奈米克是谁 |
[23:06] | Oh, is this bad? Oh, this seems bad. | 很糟吗 看起来很糟 |
[23:09] | I cannot go back yet. | 我还不能回去 |
[23:12] | I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[23:14] | There’s one last thing I must do. | 我还需要做最后一件事 |
[23:16] | Okay, uh, go. You better go. | 走 快走 |
[23:18] | Do what you gotta do to help Mr. Reddington, but do it fast. | 为了雷丁顿先生该做什么就做 但要快 |
[23:23] | Locking down. | 上锁 |
[23:27] | Aram. Open the door. | 阿兰姆 开门 |
[23:28] | Sorry, uh, I can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[23:30] | Can’t or won’t? | 不行还是不愿 |
[23:40] | Dembe, stop! | 邓比 站住 |
[23:50] | Okay. Got to open that door. | 好 打开那扇门 |
[23:51] | Yes, okay. | 好了 |
[23:59] | Closing now. | 现在关上 |
[24:02] | Dembe! Don’t make me shoot you! | 邓比 别逼我开枪 |
[24:04] | – I didn’t do anything. – Then come in. Prove it. | -我什么都没做 -那就来证明清白 |
[24:07] | That’s my plan. But I need the proof. | 我就这么打算的 但我需要证据 |
[24:11] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[24:13] | No. No, no. Ressler, no. | 不 不 不 雷斯勒 不 |
[24:43] | Fascinating. | 太迷人了 |
[24:47] | I hope you don’t mind me diving right in. | 希望你不介意我直接闯进来 |
[24:49] | I’ve been looking for you for quite a while, | 我已经找了你有一段时间了 |
[24:51] | and time is of the essence. | 时间紧迫 |
[24:58] | – What were you thinking? – He needed my help. | -你在想什么呢 -他需要我的帮助 |
[25:00] | Well, you didn’t have to help him escape. | 你没必要帮他逃跑 |
[25:02] | If he’s on the level, we all could’ve helped. | 他如果忠诚可靠 我们都会帮他 |
[25:03] | We’re on the Reddington task force, | 我们都是雷丁顿特别小组的 |
[25:05] | and the one person Dembe can’t get near right now | 现在邓比唯一需要远离的人 |
[25:08] | is Mr. Reddington. | 就是雷丁顿先生 |
[25:08] | I don’t believe Reddington would ever hurt Dembe. | 我不相信雷丁顿会伤害邓比 |
[25:10] | He might if he felt Dembe betrayed him. | 如果他觉得邓比背叛了他 那他会的 |
[25:12] | I don’t think Dembe did, | 我认为邓比没有背叛他 |
[25:13] | but everything is pointing towards that, so… | 但所有证据都指向这一点 所以 |
[25:15] | you know, there’s no telling what Mr. Reddington might do. | 我们不知道雷丁顿先生会怎么做 |
[25:17] | Did you find anything that would exonerate Dembe? | 你找到任何能够洗白邓比的证据了吗 |
[25:19] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实讲 我不知道 |
[25:20] | We found a name — Kathryn Nemec. | 我们找到一个名字 凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[25:22] | Run her down and find out what you can. | 去好好查查她 |
[25:25] | And, Aram, you better be right about Dembe, | 还有 阿兰姆 你对邓比的看法最好是对的 |
[25:27] | because whatever happens next is on you. | 因为接下来出任何事都是你的责任 |
[25:37] | Hey. Are you okay? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗 你受伤了吗 |
[25:39] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[25:41] | No. | 没有 |
[25:47] | I, uh… | 我 |
[25:49] | I can’t leave right now. Can we talk later? | 我现在还不能走 我们稍后再谈好吗 |
[25:51] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[25:52] | Come on. I’ll walk you out. | 走 我送你出去 |
[25:59] | It’s hypnotic. | 真迷人 |
[26:00] | I suppose it was only a matter of time before one of you | 我知道你们当中有人搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[26:02] | figured it out and showed up. | 并且出现在这里只是时间问题 |
[26:04] | You knew I’d get to you eventually. | 你知道我最终会找上你 |
[26:06] | I’m not one of your parents’ clients. | 我不是你父母的客户 |
[26:08] | But we know what you’re doing to them. | 但我们都知道你对他们做了什么 |
[26:10] | Richard Fickman. Daniel Nakamoto. | 理查德·菲克曼 丹尼尔·中本 |
[26:13] | We know you made deals | 我们知道 |
[26:14] | with some of your prison therapy patients. | 你和你的一些监狱病人达成了交易 |
[26:17] | We just don’t know why. | 我们只是不知道为什么 |
[26:20] | When I was a child, | 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[26:22] | this place was a backbone of our honey business. | 这里是我们蜂蜜产业的核心所在 |
[26:26] | My father knew a guy that needed a hideout. | 一个我父亲认识的人需要地方藏身 |
[26:28] | And he helped. | 所以他就帮了他 |
[26:30] | And then another showed up. And another one. | 然后又有个人来了 接着又来了一个 |
[26:33] | And soon, my parents were making more money | 没过多久 圣堂产业给我父母的钱 |
[26:35] | from their Sanctum Corporation than they were from the bees. | 甚至比养蜜蜂赚的还多 |
[26:38] | The fortune my parents made hiding criminals | 我父母藏匿罪犯赚来的钱 |
[26:41] | was in a Vulcan safe in our basement. | 都在我们地下室的沃肯保险柜里 |
[26:44] | The only people that knew that | 只有那些来过的罪犯 |
[26:44] | were the criminals that passed through. | 才知道这件事 |
[26:47] | Someone came back and tried to steal the money. | 有人回来想把钱偷走 |
[26:49] | But while cutting through the lock with an acetylene torch, | 但就在他用乙炔喷枪切断门锁的时候 |
[26:52] | they set the house on fire. | 他们把房子点着了 |
[26:55] | I was the only one that survived. | 只有我一个人活了下来 |
[27:14] | Apitherapy is the only thing I’ve found effective | 蜂蜜疗法是我发现唯一一种 |
[27:16] | in fighting the infection. | 能有效对抗感染的方法 |
[27:18] | Pheromones from the queen attract the swarm, | 蜂王释放的信息素吸引蜂群 |
[27:20] | and their stings and enzymes heal the scars. | 它们的毒刺和产生的酶可以让伤疤愈合 |
[27:25] | You have no idea which client did this, | 你不知道是哪个客户做的 |
[27:27] | so you’re killing them all. | 所以你就把他们全杀了 |
[27:28] | If their file is in my parents’ ledger, | 只要我父母的账本里有他们的信息 |
[27:30] | they deserve punishment for one thing or the other. | 他们就应该受到惩罚 不管是什么原因 |
[27:32] | There’s an entry in that ledger I need to see. | 账本里有个条目 我需要看一下 |
[27:36] | For your sake, I hope it’s not crossed off. | 希望还没被你划掉 |
[27:53] | Kathryn Nemec is missing? | 凯瑟琳·奈米克失踪了 |
[27:54] | Yeah, she disappeared in 1991, | 是的 她在1991年失踪了 |
[27:56] | just dropped off the grid. | 人间蒸发了 |
[27:57] | Lived at a few addresses in the Midwest in her 30s. | 三十几岁时曾在中西部的几个地方住过 |
[28:00] | Worked at an exclusive domestic staffing agency, | 在一家私人职业介绍机构工作 |
[28:03] | but then one day she’s just gone. | 但是有一天 她突然消失了 |
[28:05] | – And there is no more record. – You say this Nemec, | -然后就没有记录了 -你说这个奈米克 |
[28:08] | she’s the one who was attacking Reddington? | 是她想要袭击雷丁顿 |
[28:10] | Dembe seemed to think so. | 邓比好像是这样认为 |
[28:11] | But she’s been missing for 25 years. | 但是她已经消失了二十五年 |
[28:13] | Yeah, I cannot explain it, | 是的 我也说不清楚 |
[28:14] | but had you seen Dembe’s face when he saw her name… | 但你是没见到邓比看到她名字时的脸色… |
[28:19] | It was like he’d seen a ghost. | 好像看见了一个鬼魂 |
[28:22] | Cooper’s sending a team to pick up Dr. Gallup. | 库珀派了个小组去接盖洛普医生 |
[28:26] | He says Aram is safe. | 他说阿兰姆很安全 |
[28:28] | Aram insists Dembe is innocent. | 阿兰姆坚持说邓比是无辜的 |
[28:33] | I need to be the judge of that. | 这事需要我来评判 |
[28:35] | He’s not the one hurting you. | 他不是伤害你的那个人 |
[28:37] | He was using Aram to find that person. | 他在利用阿兰姆找到那个人 |
[28:39] | People run when they’re scared and when they’re guilty. | 当人们害怕和有罪的时候 他们才会逃走 |
[28:42] | You can afford to hope for the best, | 你还可以从好的方面想 |
[28:44] | but to survive in my world, | 但要想在我的世界里生存下来 |
[28:46] | I assume the worst. | 只能考虑最坏的结果 |
[28:49] | Mr. Reddington. How did you find me? | 雷丁顿先生 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:52] | Hello, Isabella. | 你好 伊莎贝拉 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. Please come in. | 我很抱歉 请进 |
[29:03] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[29:08] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[29:17] | I need to speak with your father, Isabella. | 我要跟你爸爸谈谈 伊莎贝拉 |
[29:19] | Speak with him? | 跟他谈谈 |
[29:21] | What do you mean? Where is he? | 你是什么意思 他在哪儿 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:25] | Is he safe? | 他安全吗 |
[29:29] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[29:30] | But something’s happened? | 但是一定发生了什么事 |
[29:32] | I hope not, but I won’t know until I find him. | 我希望没有 但找不到他就不知道怎么了 |
[29:37] | Does he want you to find him? | 他想让你们找到他吗 |
[29:41] | He does not, but I have to. | 他不想 但是我必须这样做 |
[29:44] | And I must insist on your help to do so. | 而且必须有你的帮助才能做到 |
[29:54] | Sometimes he sends me packages. | 有时候他会给我寄包裹 |
[29:57] | Pre-paid cellphones with one number saved | 只存了一个号码的预付款手机 |
[29:59] | for emergencies. | 为了紧急的时候联系他 |
[30:05] | When my father told me he moved us here to protect us, | 我爸爸告诉我 把我们搬到这里是为了保护我们 |
[30:09] | I never dreamed he meant to keep us safe from you. | 我从没想过 他的意思是保护我们远离你 |
[30:12] | He didn’t. | 他不是的 |
[30:28] | Are you okay, Isabella? | 你还好吗 伊莎贝拉 |
[30:30] | Yes, she’s okay. | 是的 她很好 |
[30:32] | What are you doing there, Raymond? | 你们在那做什么 雷蒙德 |
[30:34] | Trying to find you. | 想找到你 |
[30:36] | Isabella and Elle? | 伊莎贝拉和伊丽呢 |
[30:37] | They’re perfectly safe. | 他们非常安全 |
[30:41] | What are you doing, Dembe? | 你在做什么 邓比 |
[30:43] | Because everything you seem to be doing | 因为不管你在做什么 |
[30:45] | is making you look guilty. | 都让你看上去有罪 |
[30:47] | We’re both guilty, Raymond. | 我们两个都有罪 雷蒙德 |
[30:48] | I came here to see for myself. She’s not here. | 我是想来亲眼看看 她不在这儿 |
[30:51] | Who — who’s not? What are you saying? | 谁 谁不在 你在说什么 |
[30:56] | Dembe? | 邓比 |
[31:00] | Dembe? | 邓比 |
[31:02] | Dembe? | 邓比 |
[31:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:36] | You and that fella in the hat brought Kate out here. | 你和那个戴帽子的家伙把凯特带到这 |
[31:40] | Two men against an unarmed woman. | 两个男人对付一个手无寸铁的女人 |
[31:43] | That was cowardly. | 简直太卑鄙了 |
[31:45] | And you still couldn’t get the job done. | 然而你还是没能完成你该做的事 |
[31:48] | You didn’t know she survived, did you? | 你不知道她没死 不是吗 |
[31:51] | Ol’ Kate flat out refused to die. | 凯特用尽办法活了下来 |
[31:56] | She warned me about you. The muscle. | 她跟我说了你的事 这个肌肉男 |
[31:59] | Said the man in the hat never goes anywhere | 她说要是没你在旁边 |
[32:01] | without you by his side. | 那个戴帽子的哪儿也去不了 |
[32:03] | Kate told me you’d be back. | 凯特跟我说你还会回来的 |
[32:06] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等你 |
[32:08] | I’m gonna kill you both for what you did to her. | 你们对她那么残忍 我要杀了你们两个 |
[32:11] | Now, where is your slick-suited friend? | 现在你那个衣装笔挺的朋友哪儿去了 |
[32:18] | I… | 我… |
[32:20] | What? | 什么 |
[32:34] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[32:35] | What did you and Dembe find, Aram? | 你和邓比发现了什么 阿兰姆 |
[32:37] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[32:38] | I spoke to him. He began to tell me something. | 我跟他谈过了 他刚要告诉我什么 |
[32:41] | But he was attacked. | 但是他被袭击了 |
[32:42] | Attacked? | 袭击 |
[32:43] | What’s going on? What is he talking about? | 怎么了 他在说什么 |
[32:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:46] | The person he thinks is coming for me, it may be a woman. | 他认为对付我的那个人可能是个女人 |
[32:49] | Is Dembe gonna be okay? | 邓比会没事吗 |
[32:51] | He released you. Why? | 他放了你 为什么 |
[32:52] | Did you discover something? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[32:54] | We did. We found a name. | 是的 我们找到一个名字 |
[32:56] | Kathryn Nemec. | 凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[32:59] | S-say that again. | 再 再说一遍 |
[33:00] | Kathryn Nemec. | 凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[33:02] | But she’s been missing since 1991. | 但是她从1991年就失踪了 |
[33:06] | What? Please, tell me, is he okay? | 什么 拜托 告诉我 他还好吗 |
[33:09] | Reddington, what’s going on? | 雷丁顿 怎么回事 |
[33:11] | What’s happened to Dembe? | 邓比出什么事了 |
[33:17] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[33:20] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[33:37] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:38] | Hate to leave this on your machine, | 很不想在答录机上给你留言 |
[33:41] | but there’s something you ought to know. | 但是有件事要告诉你 |
[34:02] | A man’s greatest enemy is the dark forces | 一个人最大的敌人是他内心中的 |
[34:05] | pent up within himself. | 黑暗力量 |
[34:08] | But not for me. | 但是我不是这样 |
[34:11] | My dark forces had a name. | 我的黑暗力量是有名字的 |
[34:15] | A person I entrusted | 我把我人生中 |
[34:17] | with the most heinous offenses of my life. | 最令人发指之罪行全都托付给了她 |
[34:22] | Every trespass I committed, | 我所犯下 以及抹去的 |
[34:27] | expunged. | 每一项罪行 |
[34:30] | Cleansed as if it had never happened. | 清除得就像事情从未发生过一样 |
[34:36] | My confessor… | 倾听我告解的神父 |
[34:39] | who doth now condemn me. | 现在要来谴责我 |
[34:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:47] | Kathryn Nemec. | 凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[34:49] | Now who is Kathryn Nemec? | 凯瑟琳·奈米克是谁 |
[34:51] | A name that came to represent my darkest hours. My friend. | 一个代表了我最黑暗时期的名字 我的朋友 |
[35:01] | Mr. Kaplan. | 卡普兰先生 |
[35:05] | Mr. Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生 |
[35:10] | She’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[35:12] | When I pulled the trigger, I… | 当我扣下扳机时 我 |
[35:14] | I left without checking. | 我没确认就走了 |
[35:18] | I would never have been so careless if… | 如果不是我内心希望 |
[35:23] | …there wasn’t a part of me that wished I hadn’t done | 我并没开枪打她 我绝对不会如此地 |
[35:27] | what I had just… done. | 疏忽大意 |
[35:31] | It’s been her all along. | 一直以来都是她 |
[35:33] | Retribution for what I did to her. | 这是我这样对待她的报应 |
[35:38] | Can the score be even now? | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[35:41] | Can this be over? | 什么时候才能结束 |
[35:47] | All I know is I need to find Dembe. | 我只知道我要找到邓比 |
[36:47] | Dembe! | 邓比 |
[36:50] | She’s alive. Kate is alive. | 她还活着 凯特还活着 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry, Dembe. | 对不起 邓比 |
[36:55] | Who did this to you? | 是谁伤了你 |
[36:56] | A man. He found Kate. | 一个男人 他发现了凯特 |
[36:58] | He’s injured in his left knee. | 他的左边膝盖受了伤 |
[37:03] | Where did you last see him? | 你最后一次见他是在哪 |
[37:05] | West of here. | 西边 |
[37:09] | You need a doctor. | 你需要看医生 |
[37:11] | Keep that tight. | 把布绑紧 |
[37:14] | Okay, we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[37:16] | You’re not going after him. | 你不能去追他 |
[37:17] | I am. He’ll lead me to Kate. | 我要去 他会带我找到凯特 |
[37:20] | Get Dembe to a hospital, please. | 请带邓比去医院 |
[37:40] | We should double back, find another path. | 我们应该往回走 去找另一条小路 |
[37:42] | This is all too exposed. | 我们太过于暴露了 |
[38:21] | You must know my friend Kate. | 你肯定认识我的朋友凯特 |
[38:35] | Should’ve told you about Janet. | 我早该和你说珍妮特的事 |
[38:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[38:39] | It does to me. | 对我来说重要 |
[38:42] | I-I’m sorry that I’m — | 很抱歉我… |
[38:46] | Can I tell you something I admire about you? | 能和你说说我对你的钦佩吗 |
[38:47] | – I would rather you didn’t. – Your intensity. | -我希望你什么都别说 -你强烈的动力 |
[38:50] | The way you talk and think. | 说话及思考的方式 |
[38:52] | – The way you do the job. – Stop it. | -做事的方式 -别说了 |
[38:54] | I don’t just admire it. I’m also terrified by it. | 钦佩的同时也令我感到很害怕 |
[38:59] | And by what it would do to me if we got too close. | 害怕如果我们走得太近 会对我造成的影响 |
[39:06] | How’s this for terrifying? | 下面这句话会让你害怕吗 |
[39:09] | I couldn’t care less what you admire. | 我根本不在乎你钦佩什么 |
[39:39] | I can appreciate the kindness | 我欣赏你 |
[39:41] | you showed to an injured woman in need. | 对一名受伤女子所表现出来的好意 |
[39:44] | It’s commendable, as is your loyalty to her. | 值得赞许 还有你对她的忠诚 |
[39:49] | Even under the threat of death. | 即使面临着死亡的威胁 |
[39:53] | But you do need to call her. | 但你得要打电话给她 |
[39:57] | She was right about you. | 她对你的看法是对的 |
[40:00] | Said you were very dangerous and absolutely relentless. | 她说你很危险 极其冷酷无情 |
[40:05] | Could’ve used a few like you in Quang Tri. | 广治市需要几个像你这样的人 |
[40:08] | Back then, we used to say if you’re gonna take a shot | 那时我们常说 如果你要开枪 |
[40:10] | at ‘ol Victor Charlie, you better hit him. | 打维克多·查理 那你最好打中他 |
[40:14] | ‘Cause if you don’t, Victor, his brother, | 因为如果你没打中 维克多的兄弟 |
[40:16] | and three cousins shoot back. | 以及他的三个堂兄弟就会反击 |
[40:20] | Kate’s also very dangerous… | 凯特也很危险 |
[40:22] | and absolutely relentless. | 极度冷酷无情 |
[40:26] | Guess she learned that from you. | 看来她是跟你学的 |
[40:28] | If I’d been in your shoes, | 如果当初我是你 |
[40:30] | I’d have made damn sure I didn’t miss. | 我一定会确定自己没失手 |
[40:36] | Yes, that was a mistake I won’t make again. | 是的 这是一个我不会再犯的错误 |
[40:39] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[40:42] | Seems to me I’m not gonna survive this either way. | 在我看来 我横竖都是死定了 |
[40:46] | This may seem ironic considering the circumstances, | 在这个情况下说这话似乎有点讽刺 |
[40:49] | but I abhor violence. | 但是我讨厌暴力 |
[40:52] | I only resort to it in times of extreme necessity. | 只有在万不得已时 我才会使用暴力 |
[40:56] | So believe me when I say, | 所以我说这话时 请相信我 |
[40:58] | this is both extreme and necessary. | 现在就是万不得已的时候 |
[41:03] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[41:10] | She said you’d do this. | 她说过你会这么做 |
[41:13] | She said I’d do what exactly? | 她说我会做什么 |
[41:15] | Underestimate her. | 低估她 |
[41:33] | Baz! | 巴兹 |
[41:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:44] | Hate to leave this on your machine, | 很不想在答录机上给你留言 |
[41:47] | but there’s something you ought to know. | 但是有件事要告诉你 |
[41:49] | Your friends, uhm… the black fella and the man in the hat, | 你的朋友 黑人和戴帽子的人 |
[41:52] | Reddington– | 雷丁顿 |
[41:54] | they’re here. | 他们来了 |
[41:55] | You said they’d kill me to get you, | 你说为了找到你 他们会杀掉我 |
[41:57] | if this is the last time you hear my voice, | 如果这是你最后一次听到我的声音 |
[41:59] | know that I didn’t give you up. | 希望你知道我没有供出你 |
[42:02] | And I didn’t go down without a fight. | 而且我也没有乖乖地束手就擒 |
[42:04] | You told me, if he ever figured out you’re still alive, | 你和我说过 如果他发现你还活着 |
[42:07] | he’d come at you full bore. | 他一定会竭尽全力找到你 |
[42:09] | Well, lock and load, Katie. | 准备好迎战吧 凯蒂 |
[42:12] | Your war has come. | 你的战斗开始了 |