Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] It’s fine where it is. 车就放这儿
[00:34] Call a doctor! 快找医生来
[00:35] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[00:38] I’ll muddle through. 我还能坚持
[00:41] I’m okay. 没事儿了
[00:42] Braxton-Hicks. I’ll be okay, really. 只是假宫缩 没事的
[00:48] Okay, Jess, easy. 好的 杰斯 放轻松
[00:50] Lurch’s hackles are up. 你太紧张了
[01:04] Let’s go, ladies. 行动吧 女士们
[01:17] We can’t lose that car! 我们不能丢了那辆车
[01:19] Go! Go! 快 快
[01:22] Hold up! 站住
[01:33] They’re half a block back. 他们快追上来了
[01:34] Not for long. 马上就能甩掉
[02:23] Shame. It was a nice ride. 可惜了 这车还挺不错的
[02:50] 后宫 第102号
[02:53] ♬我爱雨夜♬
[02:55] ♬我爱雨夜♬
[02:57] ♬我爱雷鸣震耳 看闪电划过♬
[02:59] ♬点亮夜空♬
[03:03] ♬让我感觉愉悦♬
[03:07] ♬我爱雨夜♬
[03:09] ♬那景色如此动人♬
[03:11] ♬我爱雨水划过脸庞♬
[03:14] ♬双唇浅尝雨滴♬
[03:17] ♬在月光之下♬
[03:18] Zack! 扎克
[03:19] We’ve spent the last 40 minutes being regaled with stories 我们花了四十分钟
[03:23] of Abe’s latest visit to Phoenix. 听亚伯讲去菲尼克斯的事儿
[03:25] Fascinating as it is to hear about the new culinary options 尽管听到天港国际机场现在有
[03:29] at Sky Harbor Airport, 新的餐食可选很让人激动
[03:31] I don’t come here to talk to Abe. 但我来这儿可不是找亚伯聊天的
[03:33] No offense, Abe. 无意冒犯 亚伯
[03:34] I had some trouble with the missus. 我跟老婆吵了几句
[03:36] You know how it is. 你懂的
[03:37] But end of business, your money’s gonna be cleaner 不过这些都结束后 你的钱会比
[03:39] than a nun’s browser history. 修女的浏览器历史记录还干净
[03:41] While you’re redistributing, 在你重新分配这些资金时
[03:42] an investment opportunity has come up. 出现了一个新的投资机会
[03:44] I need funds in that amount. 我需要那笔钱
[03:46] What are you buying this time? 这次你要买什么
[03:48] Another herd of Akhal-Teke horses? 再买一匹汗血宝马吗
[03:50] Oh, God no. Although, one could never have enough of those 天啊 不是 虽然那种美丽的动物
[03:53] beautiful animals. 有再多也不为过
[03:55] There is, however, a floundering cruise line 不过这一次是有一条航线
[03:57] in urgent need of a bail out. 急需救助
[03:59] Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白
[04:00] I’d like to introduce you to one of my accountants, 我想给你介绍一个人 我的会计
[04:03] – Zack Smoll. – I’m an FBI agent. -扎克·斯莫尔 -我是一名联调局探员
[04:06] Mr. Reddington is my CI, 雷丁顿先生是我的线人
[04:08] which forces me to ignore his crimes, 我不得不对他的犯罪行为睁一只眼闭一只眼
[04:10] which will no doubt include murdering you 当然如果他因为你们把今天的事告诉别人
[04:12] if either of you ever tell anyone. 而杀了你们我也会置之不理
[04:14] On the other hand, I am under no obligation to ignore your crimes. 但是 我不能对你们的犯罪行为坐视不管
[04:18] So before you commit any while I’m here, 所以趁你们还没在我面前犯罪
[04:20] I suggest you all run along. 我建议你们快跑吧
[04:29] Someone over-caffeinated this morning. 某人今早咖啡因摄入过度了吧
[04:32] You said you had a case. 你说你有个案子
[04:34] Your government’s Witness Protection list has been stolen. 你们的政府证人保护名单遭窃了
[04:38] You know who stole it? 你知道是谁偷的吗
[04:39] No, but I know who’s going to steal it next. 不知道 但我知道接下来谁打算去偷
[04:42] A stolen luxury vehicle in Atlanta 在亚特兰大 一辆遭窃的豪车
[04:45] being pursued by the private security contractors 被受雇保护这辆车的私人安保公司
[04:49] hired to protect it. 所追逐
[04:50] A car with its own security guards? 一辆车都有专门的安保
[04:52] This was a jewel heist that netted over $10 million in diamonds 这是一起钻石劫案 总价超过一千万
[04:55] perpetrated by a heist crew known as The Harem. 窃贼是一个叫后宫的团伙
[04:59] Well, this Harem is an elite group of female thieves 这个后宫是由一伙女贼组成的精英犯罪组织
[05:03] who steal only from other criminals. 只对其他罪犯下手
[05:06] And with the Witness Protection list out in the open, 现在证人保护名单流了出去
[05:09] the timing is no coincidence. 这个时间点不可能是巧合
[05:11] Every one of those witnesses would be in danger 如果这些证人的身份曝光
[05:13] if their identities get out. 每个人都会有危险
[05:15] Which makes the list extraordinarily valuable. 所以这个名单非常珍贵
[05:18] And irresistible to the Harem. 对于后宫来说是难以抗拒的诱惑
[05:20] Catch them in the act of stealing it, 在她们行窃时抓住她们
[05:23] and you’ll save the lives of everyone on that list. 你就能救下名单上的每个人
[05:25] – How exactly are we supposed to catch them in the act? – You can’t. -我们要怎么在她们行窃时抓她们 -你不行
[05:29] And if you can’t beat them, as the saying goes… 如果你没法打败她们 那么…
[05:32] Join them? That’s Reddington’s plan 加入她们 雷丁顿的计划
[05:34] to put you undercover in a heist crew? 就是让你去窃贼团伙做卧底
[05:36] The Harem is responsible for a number of high-line thefts. 后宫曾犯下不少偷窃大案
[05:39] The disappearance of half a dozen paintings 2012年 丹麦的奥斯特加博物馆
[05:41] from the Ostergard Museum in Denmark in 2012. 失窃了六幅名画
[05:44] Those thieves were arrested in Luxembourg a year later, weren’t they? 那些窃贼不是在一年后落网了吗
[05:47] Not before the Harem stole the paintings from them. 那是在后宫从他们那儿把画偷走之后
[05:50] Lowry Fool’s Gold, 劳瑞愚人的金币
[05:52] a Mexican drug lord’s prized race horse, 一个墨西哥毒贩价值千金的赛马
[05:54] went missing in 2014. 2014年失踪了
[05:57] Reddington says The Harem auctioned it for $6 million. 雷丁顿说后宫把这马拍了六百万美元
[06:01] And when they hit the National Bank of Belize, 她们光临伯利兹国家银行时
[06:03] they emptied out the top-secret safety deposit box 把一个法国军火商的绝密保险箱
[06:06] of a French arms dealer. 洗劫一空
[06:08] The leader of The Harem is a woman named Margot Rochet. 后宫的首领是一个叫玛戈特·罗切特的女人
[06:12] She’s staying at The Fairborne under the alias Kate Morgan. 她化名凯特·摩根住在费尔伯恩
[06:15] How do we get her to believe that you’re some kind of elite thief? 我们怎么让她相信你是个精英大盗
[06:18] Reddington says he knows someone she worked with in the past 雷丁顿说认识一个曾经与她合作的人
[06:20] who can vouch for me. 可以为我担保
[06:22] What makes you think I know Margot Rochet? 谁告诉你我认识玛戈特·罗切特的
[06:26] Little birdie told us. 小鸟告诉我们的
[06:27] It’s the same little birdie who, uh, 那只小鸟还告诉我们
[06:29] told us that you have a brother doing six years for armed robbery. 你有个兄弟因为持械抢劫被判六年
[06:33] You vouch for Agent Keen here and, uh, 你给基恩探员担保的话
[06:35] maybe Jimmy will get out in time for the Super Bowl. 也许吉米还赶得上出来看超级碗
[06:42] I knew Margot. 我了解玛戈特
[06:44] She likes to know the people she works with. 她喜欢了解与她共事的人
[06:46] Control. 控制
[06:47] She’ll smell a lie on me a mile away. 她能在一英里外就嗅出谎言
[06:50] We’ll go over our story until we forget it’s a lie. 我们会先把故事一遍一遍讲到自己都信了
[06:54] You’re still gonna have to prove yourself. 你依然需要证明你自己
[06:59] Sorry to disturb you, ma’am. I need to check the mini bar. 抱歉打扰了 女士 我要查看小冰箱
[07:02] Oh, I didn’t drink anything. 我什么都没喝
[07:03] I’m so sorry. Hotel policy. 我很抱歉 这是宾馆规定
[07:05] I can come back later, but I would have to come back. 我可以待会儿再来 但还是得来
[07:08] Go ahead. 请进吧
[07:13] Okay, I will be down in about 10 minutes. 好 我大概十分钟后下去
[07:16] Okay. Yes, I know. Then call him and tell him we’ll be back out. 好 我知道 打电话告诉他我们退出
[07:20] The deal’s non-negotiable. 交易没得商量
[07:22] Do nuts count? 坚果算吗
[07:23] Because I had a small bag of salted almonds. 我吃了一小袋盐焗杏仁
[07:26] Whatever. I couldn’t resist. Sue me. 实在是忍不住 怎么着吧
[07:58] Give me one good reason 给我一个理由
[07:59] I shouldn’t take you upstairs right now and kick your ass. 让我不把你拎上楼揍一顿
[08:03] I’ll give you 73. 我给你七十三个
[08:07] My name’s Liz Crawford. 我叫莉斯·克劳福德
[08:09] I wanna join The Harem. 我想加入后宫
[08:11] And what do you do, Liz Crawford? 你能做什么 莉斯·克劳福德
[08:14] I read people. 我能读人心
[08:16] I tell people exactly what they need to hear 我跟别人说他们想听的话
[08:19] in order to do exactly what I need them to do. 让他们做我想让他们做的事
[08:24] I got oil men in North Dakota 我让北达科他的油商
[08:25] to invest in a bogus casino deal. 投资了一项假的赌场生意
[08:28] Did a couple runaway bride gigs. 搞了几场逃婚
[08:30] Worked with Craig Gaynier. 跟克雷格·盖尼尔合作过
[08:33] He could vouch for me. 他能为我担保
[08:43] You’re either very good, Liz, 你要么是佳音 莉斯
[08:46] or you’re very bad news. 要么是不详的信号
[08:49] You’re not going anywhere till I find out which. 在我弄清楚之前你哪里都不能去
[09:28] Margot, what the hell? 玛戈特 怎么回事
[09:29] I’m sorry about the restraints, but as I recall, 抱歉有这些束缚 但我记得
[09:33] you never seemed to mind being tied up. 你好像从不介意被捆绑
[09:38] This pretty little thing says you two worked together. 这个漂亮的小东西说你们曾一起共事
[09:41] – True? – Yeah. -是真的吗 -是的
[09:43] Liz Crawford. 莉斯·克劳福德
[09:44] Real estate con in Tallahassee. 塔拉哈西的房地产骗子
[09:47] Read the mark like she was his childhood friend. 她能看透目标 像他青梅竹马一样熟悉他
[09:49] Wish we had eyes in there. 真希望我们在里面有监控
[09:50] Take was $2 million. 赚了两百万
[09:51] $2.1. 二百十万
[09:53] Accuracy is 干这行的
[09:54] – everything in this business. – …Everything in this business. -精准至关重要 -精准至关重要
[09:56] I remember. 我记得
[10:00] There is one boss here. 这里只有一个老大
[10:05] You do as I say. 照我说的做
[10:08] And no questions asked. 不许提问
[10:11] – I understand. – Good. -我明白 -很好
[10:14] Shoot him. 打死他
[10:17] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等 等等
[10:18] I’m told the feds are kicking your baby brother 我听说联调局的人要因为”表现良好”
[10:20] for “Good behavior.” 释放你的弟弟
[10:23] And since his behavior is never good, 鉴于他的表现一向不怎么样
[10:25] that means he cut a deal or… 说明不是他达成了协议
[10:28] – or you cut one for him. – That’s crazy. -就是你替他达成了协议 -胡说
[10:30] I’d never do that. 我从不会这么做
[10:31] Never sell me out to save your own flesh and blood? 从来没有为了救你的血亲出卖我
[10:39] I told you to shoot him. 我让你打死他
[10:46] Shoot him yourself. 你自己打死他
[10:48] I gave you an order. 我给你了一个命令
[10:50] No, you gave me a test, and I’m gonna tell you why I passed. 不 你给了我测试 我要告诉你我通过了
[10:54] You don’t need blind followers. 你不需要盲目的追随者
[10:55] What you’re interested in is loyalty. 你在意的是忠诚
[10:58] I worked with Craig. I’m loyal to him. 我和克雷格一起工作过 我忠诚于他
[11:01] Take me on, I’ll be equally loyal to you. 让我加入 我也会同样忠诚于你
[11:08] You are good. 你很不错
[11:11] And you’re right. Loyalty is everything. 你说得对 忠诚至关重要
[11:13] But I still haven’t forgotten Majorca. 但我还没忘记马略卡岛的事
[11:22] Welcome to The Harem! 欢迎加入后宫
[11:29] So we dangled Gaynier out there, and now he’s dead. 我们让盖尼尔做诱饵 现在他死了
[11:31] And after we get that WITSEC list, 等我们拿到了证人保护计划的名单
[11:33] Margot will pay for that. 玛戈特会为此付出代价
[11:35] We have intel on the rest of The Harem. 我们有了后宫其余成员的情报
[11:37] – Aram. – Right, uh, okay, -阿兰姆 -好的
[11:38] you already know Margot Rochet. 你们都知道玛戈特·罗切特了
[11:41] She’s a former federal corrections administrator. 她曾是联邦监狱的工作人员
[11:43] Has a network of prisoners and guards 在囚犯和狱卒方面有很多人脉
[11:45] trading anything for intel into the criminal world. 为得到犯罪圈的线报什么交易都做得出
[11:48] That must be how she learned about our deal with Gaynier. 所以她才知道我们和盖尼尔的交易
[11:50] Sasha Lau. 萨沙·刘
[11:52] She graduated from Smith in ’08. 2008年毕业于史密斯
[11:54] Couldn’t find a job, so she put her degree in actuarial science 找不到工作 所以将精算专业知识
[11:57] to work planning crimes. 用于策划犯罪
[11:58] She designs the heists. 她负责设计劫案
[11:59] Jessica Piha is a chameleon. 杰西卡·皮哈是个变色龙
[12:02] She can blend into any crowd, but she is impulsive, 她能和任何人打交道 但个性冲动
[12:05] an adrenaline junkie. 对肾上腺分泌有瘾
[12:06] I can’t ID Emma Knightly. 无法确定艾玛·奈特莉的身份
[12:08] We know from the audio on Agent Keen’s wire 听基恩探员窃器传来的音频
[12:10] that she sounds like she’s from England, 口音像是英国人
[12:12] but other than that, I’m drawing a big blank. 但除此之外一无所知
[12:14] A rackets informant in Witness Protection 一位受证人保护的诈骗案线人
[12:16] was just murdered in Dubuque — Jordan Pomaville. 刚在迪比克被害 乔丹·珀马维尔
[12:19] Here we go. It’s starting. 好吧 开始了
[12:20] Tell Reddington. See if he can find who did it. 告知雷丁顿 看他是否知道谁下的手
[12:22] That person has the list — or knows where to find it. 那个人手上有名单 或知道上哪儿找
[12:30] I am sorry I’m late. 抱歉迟到
[12:33] Gentlemen. 先生们
[12:34] I’m Carter Wilson. 我是卡特·威尔逊
[12:36] I spoke with your associate on the phone. 和你的人在电话上谈过
[12:38] I’m not entirely certain what I can do for you, 我不大清楚能为你做点什么
[12:39] Mr. Lockhart. 洛克哈特先生
[12:40] I’ll be blunt, Mr. Wilson. 那我直说了 威尔逊先生
[12:42] Whistler Cruise Line is sinking. 惠斯勒邮轮航线已经不行了
[12:44] The band is on deck and warming up “Nearer My God to Thee.” 甲板上的乐队在演绎《愈近我主》前奏
[12:50] We’re having some difficulties, but — 我们是遇到一些麻烦 可是
[12:52] Running aground on endangered coral reefs, 撞上濒危的珊瑚礁
[12:55] E. Coli at the buffet, 自助餐里的大肠杆菌
[12:58] sailing half-empty ships. 半空的船只起航扬帆
[13:00] Your difficulties are about to land you in bankruptcy court. 你的麻烦将送你上破产法庭
[13:04] How on earth did you hear about that? 你究竟怎么知道的
[13:05] Have you ever been to Mont Saint Michel? 你去过圣米歇尔山吗
[13:07] Tidal island in Normandy. 诺曼底的潮汐岛
[13:09] The only way in or out used to be a causeway 曾经唯一的进出之路是一条堤道
[13:12] that disappeared at high tide. 遇上涨潮则被淹没
[13:14] To reach the other side was a matter of knowing 要想去另一边 就要知道
[13:17] when the tide came in and seizing the opportunity 何时潮起 并赶在此之前
[13:20] before it arrived. 把握住时机
[13:23] I’m afraid I don’t follow. 恐怕我没明白你的意思
[13:24] I’m offering you a causeway, Carter. 我要提供给你一条堤道 卡特
[13:27] I bail you out, you transport my cargo. 我帮你摆脱困境 你替我送货
[13:31] What kind of cargo? 什么货
[13:33] Could be Dutch tulip bulbs to New York, 可以是给纽约的荷兰郁金香球茎
[13:35] ghost guns from Danao. 或者达瑙的黑枪
[13:37] But instead of hypotheticals, allow me to assure you 但是不用你费劲猜 我可以向你保证
[13:40] that plausible deniability’s the best option. 装聋作哑是最好的选择
[13:43] I save your business, you don’t look too closely at mine. 我挽救你的生意 你对我的货睁一只眼闭一只眼
[14:29] This job is hard. 这个活儿不好干
[14:31] I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to… 抱歉 我不是故意的
[14:33] It’s for anxiety… 这是抗焦虑的
[14:36] depression, pain. 治抑郁 镇痛
[14:41] Mental, physical. 精神上的 身体上的
[14:42] Definitely spiritual. 精神上为主
[14:47] Well, this should help. 这应该能有帮助
[14:48] Hair of the dog. 喝一点醒醒酒
[14:49] Oh, that wasn’t a dog. That was a wooly mammoth. 这可不是一点 这都够再醉一场了
[14:59] You’re a funny drunk. 喝醉了的你很好玩
[15:02] Chatty. 特爱说话
[15:04] Chatty? 居然爱说话
[15:06] Couldn’t shut you up. 拦都拦不住
[15:07] That’s embarrassing. 太丢人了
[15:11] I mean, how embarrassing was it? 我当时有多丢人
[15:14] Not embarrassing at all. 绝对不丢人
[15:17] Good. That’s a relief. 那就好 我放心了
[15:20] It was more… revealing. 那是 释放
[15:24] How revealing was it, exactly? 什么样的释放
[15:28] Enough for me to know what you’re really about. 足够让我知道真实的你
[15:33] Now get some sleep. 去睡吧
[15:34] We’ve got a big day tomorrow. 明天事情多着呢
[15:51] The guy your government was protecting 你们政府保护的那个人
[15:53] was murdered by Tony Giannusa. 被托尼·吉努萨杀了
[15:55] Giannusa’s New Jersey mob. 吉努萨是新泽西黑帮的
[15:56] Justice has a pending racketeering case against him. 司法部正考虑起诉他敲诈勒索
[15:58] Not if their star witness is dead. 他们的重要证人要是被杀案子就完了
[16:00] If Giannusa gets us to the WITSEC list, 要是通过吉努萨找到了证人保护名单
[16:02] why don’t we go after him ourselves? 为什么不直接从他那儿入手
[16:03] Because you don’t know if he has it 因为还不确定就在他手上
[16:05] or where to procure it. 或者去哪找
[16:06] If you arrest him, you’ll never find out. 要是逮捕他 就永远找不到了
[16:08] Only Agent Keen can ascertain that. 只有基恩探员能确定这一点
[16:10] Keen’s gone dark. No contact. 基恩失联了
[16:12] You have protocols in place for when she does make contact. 你们有关于她何时应该联络的预案
[16:15] And an understanding that she’d reach out day one. 她应该第一天就联络我们
[16:17] She didn’t. 但她没有
[16:20] She will. 她会的
[16:22] But only after she’s won their trust. 但那要等她赢得她们的信任
[16:25] Keep me informed, Harold. 随时告知我消息 哈罗德
[16:26] I want to know when Elizabeth checks in. 我要知道伊丽莎白什么时候入住酒店
[16:29] – Smoll? – I’ve tried him twice. -斯莫尔 -我已经试着联系他两次了
[16:33] Try again. 再试一次
[16:34] I want to know the minute the transfer is complete. 转账一完成就告诉我
[16:40] To get the WITSEC list, 为了能够得到证人保护计划
[16:42] we need to get Giannusa alone. 我们得让吉努萨落单
[16:43] We’ve got leverage over him 只要成功 我们就有
[16:44] once we do. 要挟他的筹码了
[16:45] What kind of leverage? 什么样的筹码
[16:46] Giannusa had a courier 吉努萨在亚特兰大
[16:47] transporting diamonds through Atlanta. 运送一批钻石
[16:49] We stole them. He wants them back. 我们偷了那些钻石 他想要回它们
[16:51] Yeah, the robbery spooked him. 那次抢劫把他吓坏了
[16:53] Now he’s hiding behind his security team 现在他正由保镖保护着
[16:55] at the Vegas Strip. 躲在维加斯脱衣舞俱乐部
[16:55] We’re going to Nevada? 我们要去内华达
[16:57] No. Giannusa’s strip club downtown. 不 是吉努萨在市中心的脱衣舞俱乐
[16:59] Armed guards here. 武装守卫在这里
[17:02] And here. 和这里
[17:03] Closed circuit cameras with motion sensors and night vision. 带有运动传感器和夜视功能的闭路摄像机
[17:05] All we gotta do is figure out a way to get past them. 我们需要做的就是想出一个办法绕过它们
[17:08] Or maybe we don’t. 或者我们不需要这么做
[17:36] Looking for something special? 想要玩儿点特殊的吗
[17:45] Oh, my God. She gave her a diamond. 天哪 她给了她一颗钻石
[17:48] What’s all the racket? I pay you girls to dance, 吵什么 我付钱给你们是让你们跳舞的
[17:51] not stand in the back clucking like a bunch of hens 而不是让你们像一群母鸡一样站在后面
[17:53] in hair extensions. 闲得瞎聊天
[17:55] What do you got there, Lexie? 你手里拿的什么 莱克茜
[18:05] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[18:05] I know you’re missing 72 stones 我知道你丢了七十二个
[18:07] just like that one. 和那个一模一样的石头
[18:09] You want ’em back? 你想要回它们吗
[18:11] Be at the Menchaca Produce warehouse 明天早上十点
[18:13] tomorrow morning at 10:00. 在蒙查查产品仓库
[18:16] I don’t walk out of here in 30 seconds, 如果三十秒内我不走出这里的话
[18:18] you’ll never see your diamonds again. 你永远都不会再见到你的那些钻石了
[18:38] Giannusa’s not with them. 吉努萨没和他们一起来
[18:40] – Pay up. – Bollocks. -给钱 -该死
[18:44] You may wanna call your boss. 你可能想要打给你的老板
[18:46] What the hell are you saying? 你到底在说什么
[18:49] Okay — What? 什么
[18:51] Slow down — 慢点说
[18:54] you said the diamonds would be at the warehouse. 你说过那些钻石会在仓库里的
[18:56] No, I didn’t. 不 我没说过
[18:57] I said 我说的是
[18:58] you’d get them back if you went to the warehouse. 如果你去仓库你就能把它们拿回来
[19:01] You didn’t. 而你没去
[19:03] Now we get to talk in private. 现在我们可以私下谈谈了
[19:08] This one says she reads people. 她说她可以读人心
[19:11] Like those, uh, 就像那些
[19:12] FBI mindhunters who predict behavior. 可以预测行为的联调局破案神探一样
[19:15] That’s nonsense, right? 那些当然是胡说八道了 对吧
[19:16] But I will be damned 但是如果她没有预测出你的行为
[19:19] if she didn’t just predict yours. 那我可就倒霉了
[19:22] Now the diamonds 现在 钻石就在
[19:23] are in a locker at the bus depot downtown. 市中心汽车站的一个柜子里
[19:26] You get the locker number and a key 你想要柜子编号和钥匙
[19:29] on two conditions. 就得做到以下两点
[19:33] I’m listenin’. 我在听
[19:35] One, tell us who’s got the WITSEC list. 第一 告诉我们证人保护计划名单在谁手上
[19:37] Two, burn this place down. 第二 把这地方烧了
[19:45] Did you figure out who’s got the list? 查到名单在谁手上了吗
[19:46] Ever heard of the hacker Helldritch? 听说过那个叫赫德里奇的黑客吗
[19:48] Of course. The guy’s hit political candidates, 当然 那家伙攻击过政治候选人
[19:51] government servers. 和政府的服务器
[19:53] He’s released thousands of classified documents online. 他在网上泄露了数千的机密文件
[19:56] The guy’s a national security nightmare. 简直是国家安全的噩梦
[19:58] Where is he? 他在哪
[19:59] I don’t know. 不知道
[20:00] Giannusa’s contact with him was digital. 吉努萨在网上跟他联系
[20:03] As soon as we get a location, we move. 一旦我们得到具体位置就会马上行动
[20:06] So how’s that cover holding up? 卧底当得怎么样了
[20:08] Margot’s on board. 玛戈特已经相信了
[20:10] Emma…something’s off. 艾玛 有些不对劲
[20:15] Has Aram had any luck with her background? 阿兰姆有没有查到她的背景
[20:17] No. It’s like her ID was professionally scrubbed. 还没 就好像她的身份被很专业地抹去了
[20:21] Tell him to keep looking. 让他接着查
[20:22] I’ll do some digging of my own. 我自己也会去查查看
[20:25] I wanna figure out who this woman is. 我想知道这个女人到底是谁
[20:27] Something feels off about her. 总感觉她有些不对劲
[21:18] She works for you? 她替你工作
[21:20] I placed Emma Knightly in The Harem 我把艾玛·奈特莉安插在”后宫”里
[21:22] so she could keep me posted as to their criminal activities. 以便她能随时告知我她们的犯罪活动
[21:26] So, what? She could tell you what they were planning to steal 然后呢 她就能告诉你她们准备去偷什么
[21:29] so you could steal it first? 你好先她们一步下手
[21:30] Something like that. 差不多是这样
[21:32] If you already had someone inside, then why add me? 如果你已经有内应了 为什么还让我去
[21:36] Because Emma went silent. 因为艾玛不再向我报告了
[21:38] You’re telling me she turned. 你是说她叛变了
[21:42] Who is she anyway? 那她到底是谁
[21:43] Aram says her records have all been scrubbed. 阿兰姆说她的记录被完全抹掉了
[21:45] Yes. By MI-6. 是的 军情六处干的
[21:48] So she’s a British agent? 这么说她是名英国特工
[21:50] You can’t think the FBI is the only 联调局不是唯一一个
[21:52] law enforcement agency I have a relationship with. 与我有联系的执法机构
[21:57] Elizabeth, none of this changes the fact 伊丽莎白 这些事情并不能改变
[21:59] that the WITSEC list is still in play. 证人保护计划名单还流落在外这个事实
[22:02] She knows who I am. 她知道我是谁
[22:04] Emma Knightly can be trusted. 你可以相信艾玛·奈特莉
[22:06] I wouldn’t have put you in otherwise. 否则我也不会让你进去
[22:07] You wouldn’t have put me in if she had been 你本可以不用让我去 如果她能
[22:09] reporting back to you. 向你回报
[22:10] So whether or not she can be trusted remains to be seen. 所以是否能信任她还有待检验
[22:26] What’s so urgent? 什么事这么紧急
[22:28] I found our in. 我有办法了
[22:29] To Helldritch? That was fast. 接近赫德里奇吗 真快
[22:31] I do a lot of favors. 我可帮过不少人
[22:34] This, uh, cute little chola I had a fling with 我曾经勾搭过一个小可爱
[22:36] who leased server space to Helldritch for a ransomware scam. 她租借服务器空间给赫德里奇进行勒索诈骗
[22:40] She’ll know where Helldritch is. 她知道赫德里奇在哪
[22:42] Why don’t you bring on your social engineer with you? 不如带上你的社会工程师吧
[22:45] She’s proving to be quite an asset. 她可是个人才
[23:00] When I said the job was hard, I meant working for Reddington. 我说这工作很难时 是指为雷丁顿工作
[23:06] Don’t worry. The others don’t know. 别担心 别人都不知道
[23:11] How long has it been? 你为他工作多久了
[23:14] Almost eight years. 有近八年了
[23:18] I was working as an analyst 当他向我伸来橄榄枝时
[23:19] on low level immigration cases when he cut a deal. 我是处理平民移民案件的分析师
[23:24] Reddington works for MI-6? 雷丁顿为军情六处工作
[23:26] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[23:29] I left. I went to work for him full-time. 我辞职了 我为他全职工作
[23:32] Why would you ever do that? 你为什么要那么做
[23:38] I was star-struck. 我那时事业心过盛
[23:42] He made me feel like I was the center of his universe. 他让我觉得我是他世界的中心
[23:46] It was exciting and captivating and… 那么激动人心 充满诱惑
[23:50] it consumed me. 同时也吞噬着我
[23:54] My work, my marriage. 我的事业 我的婚姻
[23:57] I had no idea how many lines I was crossing 我触犯了无数底线
[23:59] until it was too late. 直到无可挽回
[24:00] It’s never too late. 浪子回头金不换
[24:03] Spoken like someone who’s still in the honeymoon phase. 你听上去就像还处在蜜月期般迷糊
[24:08] Trust me, that ends. 相信我 一切美好都会终结
[24:12] You should get out before it does. 你得在一切崩塌前脱身
[24:16] She knows you’re FBI? 她知道你是联调局探员了
[24:18] Keen, we gotta pull you out. 基恩 我们得把你撤出来了
[24:19] Margot’s contact says Helldritch is in Hong Kong. 玛戈特的联系人说赫德里奇在香港
[24:22] We have no jurisdiction there. 我们在那里没有管辖权
[24:24] Our only shot at recovering the WITSEC list is 我们唯一拿回证人保护计划名单的机会
[24:26] to have The Harem steal it, and I’ve got to be there. 就是让后宫去偷出来 我必须得在现场
[24:28] If Emma rolls on you? 万一艾玛泄露了你的身份呢
[24:30] She won’t. 她不会的
[24:30] Why? Because Reddington’s got his hooks in her? 为什么 因为雷丁顿握有她的软肋
[24:35] We can’t let The Harem steal the WITSEC list 我们不能让后宫偷了证人保护计划名单
[24:37] and run with it. 然后逃之夭夭
[24:38] She’s with Margot. You said so yourself. 她和玛戈特是一伙的 你自己说的
[24:42] I know you’re worried about me, 我明白你很担心我
[24:44] and I appreciate it. 我很感激
[24:47] But I trust her. 但我相信她
[24:49] I’ll make contact from Hong Kong. 我会在香港和你联系的
[24:55] That’s the fourth message I’ve left. 那是我留的第四条信息了
[24:57] Should I send someone? 要派人过去吗
[24:58] We’ll know soon enough. 等会儿就知道了
[25:01] Carter! I’d stand, but after all these years, 卡特 我很想站起来 但这么多年了
[25:04] I still get aroused when I close a deal. 每当交易完成时 我还是忍不住”性奋”
[25:08] I closed a deal, you didn’t. 是我做成了交易 你没有
[25:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[25:13] Your Bitcoin transfer never arrived. 你的比特币并没有转过来
[25:15] Ah. Something’s come up, and my accountant’s unreachable. 出了点意外 我联系不到财务人员
[25:19] It’ll soon be remedied. 不过很快就会好
[25:21] You’ll have your money before close of business. 交易完成前你肯定会拿到钱
[25:23] I already have it. 我已经拿到了
[25:24] I made a deal with someone else. 我跟别人交易了
[25:27] With whom, may I ask? 能问一下是跟谁吗
[25:29] Baldur Magnusson. 巴尔德尔·马格努森
[25:32] You know him? 你认识他吗
[25:35] Mr. Wilson, good day. And happy sailing. 威尔逊先生 再见 祝航程愉快
[25:41] Baldur Magnusson. That’s a coincidence. 巴尔德尔·马格努森 还真是巧合
[25:44] I don’t believe in coincidences. 我不相信巧合
[25:51] ♬是时候回去了♬
[25:56] ♬那些日子我不会忘记♬
[26:01] ♬那些日子来来去去♬
[26:05] ♬那些时光♬
[26:06] To stealing from thieves. 敬盗不义之财
[26:16] Oh, my God. 天啊
[26:17] ♬我活过爱过♬
[26:40] ♬那些日子♬
[26:41] Whoa. Listen, uh… 等一下 听着…
[26:47] It’s about loyalty, remember? 忠心最重要 记得吗
[26:50] – To the group. – No, to me. -对组织忠诚 -不 是对我
[26:53] You’re either in or you’re out. 要么听话 要么滚
[26:57] So what’s it gonna be? 所以 你决定怎么做
[27:13] Am I interrupting? 打扰你们了吗
[27:17] This doesn’t concern you. 这跟你没有关系
[27:19] It doesn’t? 没有吗
[27:36] Run along, little girl. 走吧 小姑娘
[27:54] Helldritch’s home is a fortress. 赫德里奇的家是一座堡垒
[27:56] Hong Kong’s premier hotel for the rich and paranoid. 香港顶级酒店 专为有钱又多疑的人准备
[27:59] Helldritch’s is the only permanent resident, 赫德里奇是里面唯一一个永久性居民
[28:00] and he was just granted asylum, so he’s ready to celebrate. 他刚刚获得庇护 正准备庆祝一下
[28:04] He’s retrofitted the penthouse 他改装了他的顶层公寓
[28:05] with top-of-the-line security measures. 配备了顶级安全措施
[28:07] Guards at every door, cameras in every room. 每扇门都有保安 每间屋子都有摄像头
[28:09] Everything’s controlled by an RFID transmitter. 每样东西都被无线射频识别装置控制
[28:12] Radio frequencies emitted by the chip 这枚芯片发射的无线频率
[28:14] communicate with every system in the suite. 能与套房里的所有系统沟通
[28:16] This thing is top shelf. 这东西很高级
[28:17] It includes a gig of storage, which is where he keeps 包括一套储存设备 他把证人保护计划名单
[28:19] the WITSEC list. 就存在里面
[28:20] Problem is, the chip’s implanted in his hand. 问题是芯片植入在他手中
[28:23] So? Shoot him. Or — Ooh. 那朝他开枪 还是
[28:26] Cut off his hand. 把他手砍下来
[28:28] No, there’s a micro-processor in the chip 不行 芯片中有微型处理器
[28:30] tied to his heart rate. 连接着他的心率
[28:31] If he dies, so does the chip, and everything on it. 他要是死了 芯片和里面的东西也都毁了
[28:34] Artificial heartbeat. 伪造心跳
[28:36] The chip needs to be plugged into the device 从赫德里奇手中移出后二十秒内
[28:38] within 20 seconds of being removed from Helldritch’s hand. 芯片得接通这个装置
[28:41] Security is state-of-the-art. 安保用的最先进的系统
[28:42] Break a window, touch a statue, the whole suite locks down. 打碎窗户 触摸雕像 整个套房都会锁死
[28:45] So how do we get inside? 那我们要怎么进去
[28:47] We’ll have one in the basement. 派个人去地下室
[28:48] En route. 在行动
[28:49] 90 seconds out. 九十秒后进入
[28:50] One in the van spotting. 一人在货车里观察
[28:52] And you three in the bar. 你们三个在吧台待命
[28:54] Now, wait for Sasha’s go-ahead, and then… 等着萨沙的行动指令 然后
[28:56] We crash the party. 我们闯进派对现场
[28:58] Can’t wait. 等不及了
[29:06] About last night. 昨晚的事
[29:08] It was nothing. 没什么
[29:09] You protected me. 你保护了我
[29:14] I have a son. 我有个儿子
[29:16] A junior at boarding school. 在寄宿学校念高二
[29:18] He plays soccer. 他玩足球
[29:21] I go to visit him sometimes — or at least I try. 有时我会去看他 至少我努力去看他
[29:25] I usually just end up sitting in the car, watching him practice. 最后通常是我坐在车里看他训练
[29:28] I want to talk to him, but I don’t know what I’d say. 我想跟他聊聊 但不知道该说什么
[29:33] About what I have become. 聊我现在的处境
[29:38] You act like it’s too late. 你表现得就像太迟了
[29:41] It isn’t. You could still get out. 还没有 你还是能脱身的
[29:44] I dream about that, 我也梦想过
[29:48] the life I had, 希望能找回
[29:49] wishing I could get it back. 曾经拥有的生活
[29:57] I can help you. 我能帮你
[29:59] The WITSEC list, 证人保护计划名单
[30:00] when we get it back, I can get you on it. 等我们找回来了 我就把你也加上
[30:03] Testify against Margot. 作证指控玛戈特
[30:06] Start over. 重新来过
[30:11] Ladies, target is on site. 美女们 目标出现
[30:14] It’s go time. 开始行动
[30:25] You have officially RSVP’d. 你们已经被正式邀请了
[30:44] Bedroom is down the hall, east side of the suite. 卧室在走廊尽头 套房东侧
[30:48] Take a left. 左转
[30:50] Making our way to the bedroom, Margot. 我们正向卧室移动 玛戈特
[30:55] Sasha, clear to breach? 萨沙 现在可以进去吗
[30:56] Looping footage now. 正在循环监控录像
[30:58] Security’s blind for five minutes. 五分钟内 警卫不会发现你们
[31:19] I’ve got eyes on the target. 我看到目标了
[31:21] Yeah, the girls should have the bedroom ready by now. 她们现在应该布置好卧室了
[31:23] You are clear for approach. 你可以接近目标了
[31:28] Congratulations on your citizenship. 恭喜你获得公民资格
[31:31] Thanks. Hong Kong recognizes talent when they see it. 谢谢 香港知道如何发现人才
[31:35] I heard you’re a man of many talents. 我听说你多才多艺
[31:37] Oh. Please…elaborate. 拜托 说详细点
[31:39] You’re able to find certain people. 你善于搜寻特定目标
[31:42] I don’t know what you mean. 我不懂你的意思
[31:43] I think you do. The WITSEC list. 我想你明白 证人保护计划名单
[31:47] Tony Giannusa and I are friends. 托尼·吉努萨和我是朋友
[31:50] Got anywhere we can talk business? 有地方能谈正事吗
[31:57] Target is on the move. 目标在移动中
[32:06] Who are you? 你是谁
[32:07] We were waiting for the loo. You’ve been ages. 我们在等着上厕所 你太慢了
[32:10] What are you do– 你在…
[32:12] We only have two…darts. 我们只有两发飞镖
[32:19] What the hell? 搞什么
[32:22] Oh, hell no! – 这可不行
[32:25] Get something to restrain him! 找点东西制住他
[32:26] Somebody wanna tell me what the hell’s going on? 谁能告诉我发生了什么吗
[32:28] – Jessica, find something! – I’m looking! -杰西卡 找点东西 -我正在找
[32:32] Help! Security! 救命 警卫
[32:34] Here, use this belt. 给 用这个腰带
[32:49] Is he still alive? 他还活着吗
[32:50] 90 seconds until system reset. 九十秒后系统重启
[32:52] I’m locked out after that. 之后我就进不去了
[33:11] Got it. 拿到了
[33:16] Hey, we gotta go. 我们得走了
[33:18] You’re good. 你真厉害
[33:19] Oh, God. 天啊
[33:21] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[33:22] Ooh. I’ll muddle through. 嗯 会没事的
[33:25] You’ve got blood on your face. 你脸上沾到血了
[33:27] Uh, go. We’ll be right behind you. 快走 我们这就来
[33:35] Where the hell is Emma going? 艾玛去哪儿了
[33:39] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[33:41] She’s on the move. 她在移动
[33:49] She took the chip. 她偷了芯片
[33:53] She’s using our exit strategy. We gotta get out of here. 她在用我们的撤退策略 我们得走了
[34:12] Jessica’s down! 杰西卡中枪了
[34:13] You know the protocol. Split up. 你知道预案 分散开
[34:15] We rendezvous when the heat’s off. 等风头过去了再碰头
[34:17] Screw protocol! Jessica’s dead! 去它的预案 杰西卡死了
[34:19] – Emma’s got the list. – See you in 72 hours. -名单在艾玛手上 -三天后再见
[34:22] Wait, wait. What about Emma? 等等 艾玛怎么办
[34:24] Margot! 玛戈特
[34:26] Margot! 玛戈特
[34:44] I’m gonna need your security badge and your phone. 我要你的警卫徽章和手机
[34:58] The whole thing went sideways. Jessica’s dead. 整件事都搞砸了 杰西卡死了
[35:01] The rest of the Harem, I don’t know. 后宫的其他人 我不清楚
[35:02] They split up. 她们分开了
[35:04] Margot and Sasha are leaving the country under aliases — 玛戈特和萨沙准备用假名出国
[35:06] Eva Taylor and Lily Hum. 伊娃·泰勒和莉莉·亨姆
[35:08] Aram, can you — 阿兰姆 你能不能
[35:09] – Tracking them as we speak. – Look, what about the list? -正在追踪 -那名单呢
[35:11] Emma took it. You were right. 艾玛带走了 你是对的
[35:14] Elizabeth, you know her. 伊丽莎白 你了解她
[35:15] Clearly, I don’t. 很明显我不了解
[35:16] You do. More than any of us. 你了解 比我们都了解
[35:18] What did she tell you? Think. 她跟你说了什么 想一想
[35:20] She burned MI-6. 她耍了军情六处
[35:21] Burned Reddington, The Harem. 耍了雷丁顿 还有后宫
[35:23] She has nowhere to go. 她无处可去了
[35:28] Oh, my God. That’s it. 天啊 就是这样
[35:40] Hello, Emma. 你好艾玛
[35:43] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[35:46] He looks just like you. 他长得和你真像
[35:51] I’ve missed so much. 我错过了那么多
[35:54] I don’t want to miss anymore. 我不能再错过了
[35:55] I can’t let you sell the list. 我不能让你卖了名单
[35:58] I can’t let you fund a life on the run 我不能让你通过暴露名单上无辜的人
[36:01] by exposing innocent people on that list. 筹到钱后自己逃亡
[36:05] I don’t think you understand me. I’m done. 我想你不了解我 我不干了
[36:08] I know the consequences. 我知道会有什么后果
[36:12] I have to stop. 我必须停下来
[36:15] I’m out, Raymond. 我退出 雷蒙德
[36:19] There’s a cabin in Vermont on Lake Champlain. 佛蒙特州尚普兰湖旁边有个小房子
[36:24] Remote. Simple. 僻静 简朴
[36:26] Once you’re settled, you’ll open a bank account. 安顿下来以后 你就去银行开户
[36:30] Money will be transferred into it to cover expenses, 会有人打钱进去负担支出
[36:34] Will’s education. 包括威尔的教育
[36:39] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[36:42] If you wanted out, Emma, you should’ve come to me. 如果你想退出 艾玛 你应该来找我
[36:47] I didn’t think that was an option. 我没想到有这个选项
[37:00] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:05] So I’m out. 我终于全身而退了
[37:10] The list. 名单
[37:23] You need to let her go. 你要放过她
[37:43] Emma’s disappeared. 艾玛不见了
[37:44] ♬我很惊讶♬
[37:46] You got to her before we could. 你在我们之前找到她
[37:49] Yes. 是的
[37:53] The list. 名单
[37:55] ♬多少个日子♬
[37:57] She betrayed you, 她背叛了你
[37:58] so you…killed her 所以你 就杀了她
[38:01] just like you killed Mr. Kaplan? 就像你杀了卡普兰先生
[38:09] ♬看着它逐步展现♬
[38:14] Elizabeth… 伊丽莎白
[38:15] And I’m just supposed to look the other way, right? 我应该对此视而不见 对吗
[38:20] Just like I looked the other way 就像我之前对你干的所有可怕的事情
[38:21] from all the terrible things you do 都视而不见一样
[38:23] because they’re for the greater good, 因为都是为了更重要的目的
[38:24] just like this list. 正如这份名单
[38:27] You wanna kill someone the government’s protecting, 你想要杀政府正在保护的人
[38:29] but you can’t find them, so you had us… 但你找不到 所以你让我们
[38:33] find this list for you. 为你找这份名单
[38:41] Years ago, a Wisconsin housewife 多年前 威斯康星州一位家庭主妇
[38:44] named Maureen Rowan was outside in the wee hours 莫林·罗恩 她凌晨在室外
[38:47] with the family dog, Dodger. 牵着她的狗 道奇
[38:51] It was absolutely frigid. 天气非常寒冷
[38:53] No one in their right mind would’ve been out 普通人不会
[38:55] in that kind of bitter cold, 在这么冷的天气外出
[38:56] and if not for Dodger’s aging bladder, 如果不是年老的道奇要出门方便
[38:59] I imagine Maureen would have been fast asleep. 我想莫林早就睡着了
[39:01] But as fate would have it, her neighbor, 但天意弄人 她的邻居
[39:03] Alexei Lagunov… 阿列克谢·拉古诺夫
[39:06] …the avtoritet of a Russian bratva, 也就是俄罗斯黑帮教父
[39:10] felt given the late hour and windchill, 觉得夜深人静天气寒冷
[39:14] he and his boyeviks could move a body from his basement 他就和他的手下把一具尸体从地下室
[39:18] to the trunk of an associate’s car without being observed. 拖到同伴汽车的车尾箱 以为没人发现
[39:26] They didn’t count on Dodger’s call to nature. 他们没有料到道奇会尿急
[39:32] So Maureen had a choice between 所以莫林面临着保持缄默
[39:36] remaining silent or doing the right thing. 和伸张正义这两种选择
[39:42] She chose to testify. 她选择出庭作证
[39:46] And while she helped to bring alexei Lagunov to justice, 她帮助把拉古诺夫绳之以法
[39:51] she also forfeited the rest of her life in doing so. 同时后半辈子再也过不上正常人的生活
[39:58] She’s on that list. 她也在那份名单上
[40:03] Who is she to you? 她是什么人
[40:05] Maureen Rowan is Kate’s sister — 莫林·罗恩是凯特的姐姐
[40:06] uh, Mr. Kaplan’s sister. 卡普兰先生的姐姐
[40:11] I didn’t need to find her. 我不需要找到她
[40:14] I just needed to… 我只需要
[40:20] …make sure no one else can. 确保别人找不到她
[40:27] This doesn’t excuse what you’ve done. 这也无法弥补你的所作所为
[40:30] No. 是的
[40:33] No, it doesn’t. 是无法弥补
[40:41] ♬当世人在变♬
[40:45] ♬在安排 却总被背叛♬
[40:54] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[40:58] I told her because I felt it was important for her to know. 我告诉了她 因为我觉得该让她知道
[41:06] I understand. 我明白
[41:09] ♬这个世界♬
[41:14] ♬扭曲不堪♬
[41:20] Margot Rochet, 玛戈特·罗切特
[41:21] you’re under arrest for the murder of Craig Gaynier. 你因为谋杀克雷格·盖尼尔而被捕
[41:24] Come with me. 过来这边
[41:28] Margot Rochet is in custody, 玛戈特·罗切特被扣押
[41:30] and Sasha Lau was just picked up 而萨沙·刘刚才在西雅图-塔科马机场
[41:31] at SeaTac passport control. 入境处被捕
[41:33] Helldritch is facing charges in Hong Kong 赫德里奇因参与谋杀杰西卡·皮哈
[41:35] in connection with Jessica Piha’s death. 将在香港面临指控
[41:37] And what about Emma Knightly? 那艾玛·奈特莉呢
[41:38] Agent Keen recovered the WITSEC list 基恩探员从雷丁顿那拿到了
[41:39] from Reddington. 联邦证人保护计划的名单
[41:41] What that means for Emma Knightly, I can’t say. 这对艾玛·奈特莉意味着什么 很难说
[41:46] – Where is he? – He’s gone. -他人呢 -他走了
[41:49] How much did he take? 他拿走了多少
[41:49] Oh. He’s gone, Mr. Reddington. 他过世了 雷丁顿先生
[41:52] Missus said it was a heart attack. 夫人说是因为心脏病
[41:55] And the money? Where’s the money? 那钱呢 钱在哪里
[41:57] I don’t know. Nobody knows except Mr. Smoll. 不知道 除了斯莫尔先生没人知道
[42:00] He would’ve transferred it to an untraceable account, 他可能早就转移至一个不可追查的账户
[42:02] then arranged for the Bitcoin wire to pay for the ships. 然后用比特币网上支付船只
[42:05] If the wire wasn’t made, 如果网上支付没成功
[42:05] all that money is still just sitting there 那么钱就还存放在
[42:09] in some anonymous account. 某个匿名账户里
[42:10] That could be anywhere in the world. 那有可能在世界上任何一个地方
[42:14] Thank you, Abe. 谢谢你 亚伯
[42:17] Smoll didn’t have a heart attack. 斯莫尔没犯心脏病
[42:18] Someone killed him. 是有人杀了他
[42:19] Someone determined to start a war. 这个人下定决心要开战
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme