时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I hate to leave you here with all this. | 我不想把这些事都丢给你 |
[00:23] | No. I’m kind of looking forward to it. | 没事 我挺乐意的 |
[00:25] | Me and Agnes hanging out in our new place, | 我和艾格尼斯可以在我们的新家玩 |
[00:27] | listen to some tunes, unpack a few boxes. | 听听音乐 收拾东西什么的 |
[00:29] | Maybe even eat some strained pears. | 或许我们还能吃点梨 |
[00:32] | – Everything’s coming together for us. – Yeah. | -一切都好起来了 -是的 |
[00:35] | We’ve got Agnes back. We’ve got each other. | 找回了艾格尼斯 我们也在一起 |
[00:37] | I’m an agent again. | 我又重新当上了探员 |
[00:38] | Yeah, we got out of Reddington’s safe house. | 是的 我们还离开了雷丁顿的安全屋 |
[00:41] | No more bodyguards. | 再也不用有保镖看着了 |
[00:42] | We have windows that we can look out of and actually see the sky. | 还有真正的窗户 能看到天空的窗户 |
[00:46] | Not bad. | 挺不错 |
[00:48] | It’s a new beginning. | 这是新的开始 |
[01:01] | It’s a lot to give up. | 但也放弃了很多 |
[01:03] | No. | 不 |
[01:06] | Believe me, it’s not. | 相信我 不是的 |
[01:12] | Sounds like someone’s ready to get her groove on. | 看来某人醒了[想要跳舞] |
[01:14] | You know, I think we’re gonna go old school. | 我觉得老套路最管用了 |
[01:15] | I’m thinkin’…The Romantics. | 罗曼蒂克乐队 |
[01:19] | Okay, now I’m jealous. | 好吧 我吃醋了 |
[01:33] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[02:31] | 预言者 第163号 | |
[02:38] | Agent Keen, that is so cool. | 基恩探员 太厉害了 |
[02:41] | I had no idea you were so artsy-craftsy. | 没想到你的手这么巧 |
[02:43] | I just found this outside my front door. | 是在我家门口发现的 |
[02:45] | What? Like a gift? | 什么 礼物吗 |
[02:47] | No, like a warning — or a cry for help. | 不 好像是警告 或是寻求帮助 |
[02:49] | This is ghoulish. | 好吓人 |
[02:51] | A drowning superwoman? | 快要淹死的女超人吗 |
[02:52] | That’s not a cape. That’s a judge’s robe. | 那不是斗篷 是法官服 |
[02:55] | Federal Judge Trisha Culpepper | 联邦法官特丽莎·卡尔佩珀 |
[02:57] | drowned in her country club pool this morning. | 今早在她的乡村俱乐部泳池溺亡了 |
[02:59] | The guard at the club saw her enter around 8 A.M. | 俱乐部的保安看到她早晨八点左右进去的 |
[03:01] | And then, 30 minutes later, | 半个小时后 |
[03:02] | 9-1-1 received a call from an employee saying she drowned. | 警务中心接到一个工作人员报警说她淹死了 |
[03:05] | Someone made this diorama after learning about what happened | 有人知道了这件事后 做了这个模型 |
[03:07] | and put it on your doorstep? | 然后放到了你家门口吗 |
[03:08] | No, the guard saw her at 8 A.M. | 不 保安八点看到的她 |
[03:09] | I found this around 7 A.M. — an hour before she drowned. | 我七点发现的这个 她死前一个小时 |
[03:12] | Or was murdered by a killer who left this at your doorstep. | 或者是被留下这东西的人杀死的 |
[03:15] | Well, do you think it might be somebody from your days | 会不会是你以前在应急心理机动小组 |
[03:17] | at the Mobile Psych Unit? | 遇到过的人 |
[03:18] | I already contacted the New York field office. | 我已经联系了驻纽约的办事处 |
[03:20] | They’re sending me my files now. | 他们正在把文件发送给我 |
[03:22] | Get this to the lab for processing. | 把这个送去实验室化验 |
[03:23] | Maybe we’ll get trace evidence or a print. | 或许能找到可追踪的线索或者指纹 |
[03:25] | Ressler, Navabi, get to the crime scene. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去犯罪现场 |
[03:27] | Agent Keen, talk to Reddington. | 基恩探员 联系雷丁顿 |
[03:28] | See if he can shed some light on this. | 看看他对这事有什么看法 |
[03:30] | Everything’s included. | 所有东西都包括在内 |
[03:31] | The last tenant left the furnishings behind. | 上个租客家具都没带走 |
[03:34] | Just disappeared. | 突然就消失了 |
[03:38] | I’d have to stick to champagnes and white Burgundies. | 我还是只喝香槟和白勃艮第葡萄酒好了 |
[03:41] | One spill of a red varietal and this heavenly sanctuary | 在这么纯洁的地方万一撒了红酒 |
[03:44] | would look like a crime scene. | 就跟犯罪现场差不多了 |
[03:47] | White wines are good. | 白葡萄酒很好 |
[03:49] | I drink white. | 我就喝白葡萄酒 |
[03:49] | But would I be capable? | 但我能做到吗 |
[03:51] | Let’s say somebody stops by with a Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, | 要是有人拿着罗曼尼康帝酒庄的酒来做客 |
[03:55] | and it’s a ’78! | 而且还是78年的可怎么办 |
[03:58] | Couldn’t he just drink it in the kitchen? | 他就不能在厨房里喝吗 |
[04:02] | I just had a revelation. I could drink it in the kitchen! | 我刚发现了新大陆 我能在厨房喝酒 |
[04:06] | So I’ll draw up the paperwork. | 那我来起草文件 |
[04:08] | Month to month, right, Mr. Homan? | 按月付 对吗 霍曼先生 |
[04:11] | Thank you, Pamela. | 谢谢你 帕梅拉 |
[04:16] | I don’t want to know how you did it | 我不想知道你是怎么做到的 |
[04:17] | or what it says about the fate of our country | 或者这是否说明我们国家的命运 |
[04:19] | that you were able to, | 掌控在你手里 |
[04:20] | but I wanna thank you for getting | 但我想谢谢你 |
[04:22] | the President of the United States to pardon me. | 让美国总统赦免了我 |
[04:26] | As my grandmother used to say, | 我祖母经常说 |
[04:27] | it’s good to have friends in low places. | 身处逆境更要广交朋友 |
[04:30] | When Dembe said you had a case, I thought, how quaint. | 邓比说你有个案子时 我还在想 真巧啊 |
[04:34] | – It’s not. – You looked at the photos I sent. | -其实不然 -你看了我给你发的照片 |
[04:36] | Yes. Judge Culpepper was above reproach, | 是的 卡尔佩珀做事无可挑剔 |
[04:39] | which means many people would like her dead, | 说明有很多人会想让她死 |
[04:41] | but none I could connect to you in any way. | 但是没人能和你扯上关系 |
[04:43] | I’ve looked at every case file | 我看了我在应急心理机动小组 |
[04:45] | from my time at the Mobile Psych Unit, | 任职期间的每一份案例档案 |
[04:47] | and no suspect’s an obvious match. | 没发现特别值得注意的嫌犯 |
[04:49] | Any leads off the diorama? | 模型上有线索吗 |
[04:50] | A partial print, but inconclusive. | 有部分指纹 但查无结果 |
[04:52] | I’ll have a team outside your apartment within the hour. | 我会派一支小队一小时内赶到你的公寓外 |
[04:55] | No, that’s not necessary. | 不 没有这个必要 |
[04:56] | Whoever’s doing this does not want to hurt me. | 始作俑者不想伤害我 |
[04:58] | They wanna match wits with me, see if I can catch them. | 他们是想和我比比 看看我能不能抓到他们 |
[05:01] | Do not take this lightly. | 别掉以轻心 |
[05:04] | This is your next Blacklister. | 这是黑名单上的下一位人物 |
[05:06] | But you don’t even know who this is. | 但你甚至不知道那是谁 |
[05:07] | He’s killed a federal judge, | 他已经杀害了一名联邦法官 |
[05:09] | which means he goes after high profile targets. | 说明他的目标是有头有脸的人物 |
[05:12] | He left clues at your doorstep, | 他在你门前留下线索 |
[05:14] | which means it’s a game to him, | 说明这对他来说是一场游戏 |
[05:16] | one he’ll keep playing until you stop him. | 在你阻止他之前 他会一直玩下去 |
[05:19] | You’re being baited, Elizabeth, | 你被下饵了 伊丽莎白 |
[05:21] | taunted by a killer who knows where you live. | 被一名知道你住处的凶手嘲讽 |
[05:33] | ♬我喜欢你的地方♬ | |
[05:36] | ♬你紧紧抱着我♬ | |
[05:40] | ♬在我耳边低语♬ | |
[05:43] | ♬对我甜言蜜语♬ | |
[05:45] | ♬因为那是真的♬ | |
[05:48] | ♬这就是我喜欢你的地方♬ | |
[05:51] | Oh, come on. You don’t think I can sing? | 得了吧 你觉得我唱得不好吗 |
[05:53] | I see you laughing at me. | 我看你对我笑了 |
[05:53] | ♬这就是我喜欢你的地方♬ | |
[05:56] | ♬这就是我喜欢你的地方♬ | |
[06:21] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[06:36] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[06:37] | Hi! What are you doin’? Hi! | 你在干什么呢 你好啊 |
[06:40] | Come here, come here, come here. | 来 来 来 |
[06:41] | I know. I got you. | 我知道 有我呢 |
[06:44] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[06:56] | We’ve been going through the judge’s docket. | 我们翻阅了法官前后六个月 |
[06:58] | Six months back, six months ahead. | 经手的案件 |
[06:59] | There’s a total of 53 cases. | 一共有53个案子 |
[07:02] | Seems like revenge killing, retaliation for a ruling. | 看上去像是对于裁决结果的报复 |
[07:05] | The next one could be a witness, a lawyer. | 下一位受害者可能是证人 律师 |
[07:07] | First a drowning, then a shooting. | 先是溺毙 然后枪杀 |
[07:10] | What’s the pattern? The victims can’t be random. | 有什么模式 他不可能随机挑选被害人 |
[07:12] | The clock tower. | 那个钟塔 |
[07:13] | I’ve been thinking about it. It’s, uh, it’s familiar. | 我一直想着觉得很熟悉 |
[07:16] | And then I realized I remembered it | 然后我记起来了 |
[07:19] | from Mr. Mathiesen’s seventh grade civics class. | 是马蒂森老师在七年级公民学课上说的 |
[07:21] | We studied all the great D.C. buildings in that class — | 那门课上会教你认识华盛顿所有大楼… |
[07:23] | Aram, the building. | 阿兰姆 先说楼的事 |
[07:25] | I think it’s the old Post Office tower. | 我觉得是旧邮局钟楼 |
[07:27] | Well, this clock says 12:30. | 上面的表显示12:30 |
[07:28] | If that’s P.M., we’re in trouble. | 如果是下午 那就有麻烦了 |
[07:30] | Alert the MPD. Tell them we have actionable intel | 通知警局 告诉他们我们有情报显示 |
[07:32] | that a homicide is about to be attempted. | 即将发生一起谋杀案 |
[07:33] | Right, I’ll mobilize surveillance. | 好的 我带人去监控 |
[07:34] | We’re gonna take this guy down. | 我们会抓住这个人的 |
[07:36] | He’s not getting anywhere near your place this time. | 不会再让他接近你的公寓了 |
[07:40] | Geoffroy! Thank you for coming. | 杰佛瑞 谢谢你前来 |
[07:42] | I was surprised you called me, Mr. Reddington. | 没想到会接到您的电话 雷丁顿先生 |
[07:45] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[07:50] | Tell me about cobalt. | 给我讲讲钴吧 |
[07:54] | Every cellphone battery requires at least 3 grams of it. | 每块手机电池至少需要3毫克钴 |
[07:57] | Laptops, even more. | 手提电脑就更多了 |
[07:59] | I’m told Iniko’s investing in cobalt mines. | 我听说英尼可在投资钴矿 |
[08:04] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[08:04] | You’re gonna have to talk to Iniko about that. | 这事你得和英尼可商量了 |
[08:07] | Shall I set a meeting? | 需要我安排会议吗 |
[08:09] | Do you recognize this apartment? | 你觉得这间屋子眼熟吗 |
[08:12] | No. | 不眼熟 |
[08:14] | Should I? | 应该眼熟吗 |
[08:16] | Belonged to a dear friend of mine, | 曾经属于我的一位挚友 |
[08:18] | a former acquaintance of Iniko’s. | 英尼可以前也认识 |
[08:21] | I say “former” because Iniko had him killed | 我说以前是因为英尼可雇人杀了他 |
[08:24] | right where you’re standing. | 就死在你现在站的地方 |
[08:26] | Imagine all that blood on this very carpet. | 想像一下这块地毯上当时有多少血 |
[08:30] | Amazing. | 厉害 |
[08:31] | It’s like it never happened, | 看着就跟没发生过一样 |
[08:34] | as if he never existed. | 就跟他从未存在过一样 |
[08:36] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么跟我说这事 |
[08:37] | I’m interested in the mines, | 我对钴矿感兴趣 |
[08:40] | but not in doing business with Iniko. | 但对和英尼克合作没兴趣 |
[08:44] | You’re asking me to betray my boss. | 你要我背叛我老板 |
[08:46] | Yes, I’m prepared to make a substantial contribution | 是的 我还打算为之做一笔 |
[08:50] | to the venture. | 不小的投资 |
[08:51] | He would kill me if he found out. | 要是被他发现他会杀了我的 |
[08:53] | If he were still alive. | 如果那时他还有命杀你的话 |
[08:55] | Look, Mr. Reddington, I don’t know what you’re suggesting — | 雷丁顿先生 我不知道您在暗示什么 |
[08:58] | I’m suggesting that this is your moment | 我在暗示你面前有个大好机会 |
[09:00] | if you’re smart enough to seize it. | 就看你能不能把握 |
[09:02] | Iniko’s loyal only to himself. | 英尼克心里只有自己 |
[09:05] | He suffers you because your uncle | 他留你在身边完全是因为 |
[09:07] | has the ear of the President. | 你叔叔在总统面前能说上话 |
[09:08] | You’re a patronage hire who buys Iniko good will | 你不过是英尼克为了他的话语权 |
[09:12] | with the powers that be. | 卖的人情而已 |
[09:13] | But when they go, and they will, you’ll go. | 他失去话语权是必然事件 那时你也得走人 |
[09:18] | Like my dear friend who bled all over this white carpet. | 就像我那个在这块地毯上血流成河的朋友 |
[09:34] | All right, I’m tapped into every camera in the area, | 好了 我连入了这片区域所有的摄像头 |
[09:36] | and I am not seeing anything. | 但是还没发现什么情况 |
[09:40] | I hate bikes. | 我讨厌自行车 |
[09:43] | They’re good for the environment. | 人家环保 |
[09:44] | Well, there’s no way to tell which one’s our perp. | 根本看不出来谁是嫌疑人 |
[09:46] | I just got word from the lab. | 实验室来了消息 |
[09:48] | They were able to pull a print from a handrail | 他们在我家公寓外面的一个栏杆上 |
[09:49] | outside my apartment. | 提取到了指纹 |
[09:51] | It matches a partial we pulled from the first model. | 和我们在模型上找到的部分指纹吻合 |
[09:53] | Suspect’s name is Fiona Driscoll. | 疑犯叫菲奥娜·德里斯科尔 |
[10:06] | Uh, guys? | 几位 |
[10:07] | We’re looking for a guy on a bike, right? | 我们是在找骑车的 对吧 |
[10:23] | I think that bike might be a motorcycle. | 也许他骑的是摩托车 |
[10:30] | Down! | 趴下 |
[10:31] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:45] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:50] | FBI. | 联调局探员 |
[10:53] | Iniko. I understand you’re in town | 英尼可 我知道你此行是来 |
[10:56] | to bribe a congressman. | 买通议员的 |
[10:58] | Tell me, what’s the going rate to get someone to ignore rape, | 跟我说说 按现在的行情让上头对强奸 |
[11:02] | slave labor, child soldiers, | 奴工 儿童兵 童养媳事件 |
[11:04] | child brides? | 都置之不理得花多少钱 |
[11:05] | I was told you had a business proposition, | 我听说你有个商业提议才来的 |
[11:07] | not a lecture. | 不是来听你说教的 |
[11:08] | The cobalt mines. I want in. | 钴矿项目 我想加入 |
[11:11] | Not interested. | 没门 |
[11:12] | So lecture then. | 那只好接着听我说教了 |
[11:13] | You’ve been betrayed by a trusted employee. | 你被你手下一名极其信任的员工背叛了 |
[11:16] | I recently experienced a similar betrayal. | 最近我也遭遇了相似的背叛 |
[11:19] | So I know that it’s a bitter pill, | 所以我知道这是一剂苦口良药 |
[11:22] | especially since in our line of work, | 尤其是因为我们所处的这一行 |
[11:24] | betrayal requires swift and decisive retribution. | 对于背叛需要快速而果断的报复 |
[11:28] | And you will give me the name | 你会告诉我那人的名字 |
[11:30] | in exchange for a cut of the mines. | 来换取在钴矿项目中的一席之地 |
[11:32] | 25%. | 我要占总投资的二点五成 |
[11:34] | Assuming you can verify what I tell you is true. | 假如你能证实我所言不虚的话 |
[11:37] | 20. | 二成 |
[11:39] | Geoffroy Keino. | 杰佛瑞·凯诺 |
[11:40] | He approached me about investing in the mines | 他来找我接洽投资钴矿的事宜 |
[11:43] | if I agreed to kill you. | 要是我同意杀了你的话 |
[11:45] | His terms were very generous, so you can imagine | 他开出的条件十分诱人 所以你可以想象 |
[11:48] | how tempted I was. | 我有多心动 |
[11:49] | But as I mentioned, | 但正如我之前所说 |
[11:51] | I have recently felt the sting of duplicity. | 我最近深受表里不一之痛 |
[11:55] | And I simply couldn’t bring myself to facilitate | 我就是不能让自己去帮助别人 |
[11:58] | such a betrayal of someone else, | 背叛他人 |
[12:00] | even someone so loathsome. | 即使那人惹人厌恶 |
[12:03] | And people say there is no honor among thieves. | 人们常说贼间无道 |
[12:07] | Stay. Have some foie gras. | 赏个脸 尝尝鹅肝 |
[12:10] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:11] | I find it difficult to enjoy foie gras. | 我不怎么喜欢吃鹅肝 |
[12:13] | All those poor geese, | 总会想到那些可怜的鹅 |
[12:15] | all those painfully engorged livers. | 和它们体内痛苦的肿胀的肝脏 |
[12:19] | In my opinion, some lives are inconsequential, | 在我看来 有些性命是无关紧要 |
[12:22] | and delicious. | 并且美味可口的 |
[12:23] | We’ll be in touch with any further developments. | 若有进一步发展 随时保持联系 |
[12:27] | You shouldn’t use her like that. | 你不该这么利用她 |
[12:29] | Not here. | 别在这说 |
[12:29] | As a story to get what you want. It’s disrespectful. | 拿她作幌子来得到你想要的 太无礼了 |
[12:33] | Kate doesn’t deserve that. | 凯特不该被这么对待 |
[12:47] | Hey, it’s me. We have a problem. | 是我 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:50] | It’s about Milch. | 关于米尔奇的 |
[12:51] | The feds were waiting when I got there. | 我到那的时候联调局的人正候在那里 |
[12:53] | I don’t know how, but they knew it was gonna happen. | 我不知道是怎么做到的 但他们知道要出事 |
[12:55] | All right, calm down. | 好吧 冷静 |
[12:57] | Don’t talk to anybody. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[12:58] | I’ll call my source downtown, see what he knows. | 我会联系我的线人 看看他知道点什么 |
[13:04] | – Hello, Ms. Driscoll. – Agent Keen, | -你好 德里斯科尔女士 -基恩探员 |
[13:07] | I think there’s been a terrible mistake. | 我觉得这是个天大的误会 |
[13:08] | We have your fingerprints on the renderings of crime scenes | 我们在你放在我家门口的犯罪现场模型上 |
[13:11] | you left outside my home. | 找到了你的指纹 |
[13:12] | I know what you must be thinking. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[13:13] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看上去是怎么一回事 |
[13:14] | Well, it looks like you were taunting Agent Keen, | 看起来你在嘲弄基恩探员 |
[13:16] | giving her details of the murders you were about to commit, | 给她你将要实施的谋杀的细节 |
[13:19] | seeing if she could stop you. | 看她是否能阻止你 |
[13:20] | We found traces of aconitine in the judge’s system. | 我们在法官的体内发现了微量的乌头碱 |
[13:23] | You poisoned her and then tried to murder Marlon Milch. | 你毒死了她然后试图杀害马龙·米尔奇 |
[13:26] | Marlon Milch? Is that his name? | 马龙·米尔奇 这是他的名字 |
[13:27] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:28] | You’re trying to say that you don’t know the name | 你是想说你不知道 |
[13:30] | of the man that you tried to kill? | 你要杀的人叫什么名字 |
[13:31] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你们全都搞错了 |
[13:32] | I wasn’t trying to kill these people. | 我不是想要杀掉这些人 |
[13:33] | I was trying to save them. | 我是想救他们 |
[13:35] | I left the models for you because I wasn’t sure what else to do. | 我给你送模型是因为不知道还能怎么办 |
[13:38] | Models of crime scenes | 在犯罪实施之前 |
[13:39] | made before the crimes were committed. | 那些犯罪现场的模型就已经做好了 |
[13:41] | So how do you explain that? Unless you’re the killer. | 这你要怎么解释 除非你就是凶手 |
[13:46] | They’re premonitions. | 都是预感 |
[13:50] | All right, tell us about the victims. | 那好 跟我们说说被害人 |
[13:52] | A respected judge, a controversial businessman. | 一个受尊敬的法官 一个有争议的商人 |
[13:55] | Why target them? Why are they connected? | 为什么找上他们 他们之间有什么联系 |
[13:57] | I only know what I see in the dioramas. | 我只知道在模型中看到的那些 |
[13:59] | Why haven’t you taken these premonitions to the police? | 为什么不把这些预感告诉警察 |
[14:01] | I have. They looked at me like I’m crazy. | 我试过 他们把我当成疯子 |
[14:04] | That’s why I came to you, Agent Keen. | 所以我来找你 基恩探员 |
[14:06] | I saw you at the grocery store, recognized you from the news. | 我在超市看见你 认出你是新闻里的那个人 |
[14:10] | I followed you home because I thought you’d understand. | 我跟踪你回家 因为我觉得你会懂我 |
[14:13] | The pardon. | 赦免令 |
[14:15] | You know what it’s like to be judged harshly, | 你知道被冤枉的感觉 |
[14:17] | how it feels not to be believed. | 不被信任的感觉 |
[14:21] | When did these premonitions start? | 这些预感是什么时候开始的 |
[14:24] | Just over two years ago. | 差不多两年前 |
[14:26] | So there are more dioramas. | 所以还有更多模型 |
[14:38] | At first, it was butterflies with glitter, | 刚开始 只是撒亮粉的蝴蝶 |
[14:41] | and things like that. | 诸如此类的东西 |
[14:43] | Then they turned into…these. | 然后就变成了…这些 |
[14:46] | There are 42 in all, | 一共有四十二个 |
[14:48] | each forecasting some horrible tragedy — | 每一个都预言了可怕的悲剧 |
[14:51] | murders, accidents, | 谋杀 事故 |
[14:55] | catastrophes. | 灾难 |
[14:57] | This is Flight 361. | 这是361航班 |
[14:59] | It crashed in the Andes last year. | 去年在安第斯山坠毁 |
[15:03] | Sometimes they come with vivid detail. | 有些会有生动的细节 |
[15:05] | Others are more… impressionistic. | 其他的就比较抽象 |
[15:10] | How do you get these visions? | 你是怎么看到这些幻象的 |
[15:12] | Oh, no. They’re not mine. | 不 不是我 |
[15:14] | I don’t see them. | 我没有看到这些 |
[15:20] | Her name’s Maggie. | 她叫玛吉 |
[15:22] | She’s 9. | 九岁 |
[15:31] | Maggie’s mind is… | 玛吉的大脑有点 |
[15:34] | different. | 不一样 |
[15:35] | She suffers from what doctors call | 医生说她身患 |
[15:37] | a constellation of birth defects, | 多种出生缺陷 |
[15:39] | the result of fetal rubella. | 是胎儿风疹导致的 |
[15:41] | Heart problems, hearing impairment, | 心脏问题 听觉障碍 |
[15:44] | any number of developmental issues. | 以及各种发育问题 |
[15:46] | But I feel like she understands more than they think. | 但我觉得她并非他们认定的那么懵懂 |
[15:50] | Just because she can’t talk | 虽然她无法说话 |
[15:51] | doesn’t mean she has nothing to say. | 但不代表她不想表达 |
[15:53] | Maggie’s visions, when did they start? | 玛吉的幻觉是从什么时候开始的 |
[15:56] | February, two years ago. | 两年前的二月份 |
[15:58] | She drew me a picture, | 她画了一幅画给我 |
[16:00] | this terrible image. | 一幅可怕的图像 |
[16:02] | A train and a bus crashing. | 一辆火车和一辆巴士撞在一起 |
[16:04] | Bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体 |
[16:06] | The next day, a bus was struck by a train in the Ukraine. | 第二天 乌克兰一辆巴士被火车撞了 |
[16:10] | 13 people were killed, another 6 injured, | 十三人死亡 六人受伤 |
[16:13] | and she knew. | 她知道 |
[16:14] | Somehow, Maggie knew. | 不知道为什么 玛吉知道 |
[16:18] | Were they any changes in your life at the time? | 当时你们的生活有什么变化吗 |
[16:20] | Had you moved? Did she change schools? | 你们有没有搬家 她有没有转学 |
[16:23] | No. Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[16:25] | We’ve always been around the same close circle of friends. | 我们身边一直都是同一圈朋友 |
[16:28] | Our world is very small. | 我们的世界很小 |
[16:30] | What is she working on now? | 她现在在做什么 |
[16:34] | The next one. | 下一个事件 |
[16:38] | I cross-checked the dioramas against verifiable incidents, | 我交叉对比了模型和发生的案件 |
[16:41] | and in each case, the incident and the diorama were a match. | 每一个模型都能和一桩案件对上号 |
[16:45] | This July, a sailboat washes ashore south of Naples. | 七月 一艘帆船在那不勒斯南部被冲上岸 |
[16:49] | Both the owner and his wife are lost at sea. | 帆船的主人和他的妻子在海中失踪 |
[16:52] | Two months earlier, | 而两个月前 |
[16:53] | a Jaipur factory fire kills 18. | 斋蒲尔工厂大火烧死了十八个人 |
[16:55] | A bus accident in Miami. | 迈阿密巴士事故 |
[16:57] | A mass shooting in Madrid. | 马德里大规模枪击事件 |
[16:59] | These aren’t just crimes, these are catastrophic events | 不仅仅是罪案 还有世界各地发生的 |
[17:02] | happening all around the world. | 灾难性的事件 |
[17:03] | You say the mother claims the child predicted all this? | 你说母亲声称她的孩子预言了这一切 |
[17:06] | – That’s what she says. – I don’t believe in premonitions. | -她是这么说的 -我不相信预言 |
[17:09] | So prior knowledge of these events | 一定有什么原因可以让她 |
[17:10] | has to have come from somewhere. | 在事件发生前就得到消息 |
[17:12] | We’re running down a list of everyone who interacts with the child, | 我们在追查所有接触过这个孩子的人员名单 |
[17:14] | but the list is not promising. | 但希望不大 |
[17:16] | You said she can’t speak. | 你说她不能说话 |
[17:17] | Her mother says she has an undiagnosed cognitive disorder. | 她妈妈说她得了原因不明的认知障碍 |
[17:20] | Pull her medical file. | 调出她的医疗记录 |
[17:21] | I want to know exactly what we can and cannot expect her | 我想确切知道她所有能说和不能说的 |
[17:23] | to be able to tell us about these premonitions. | 关于预言的情况 |
[17:30] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[17:31] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:32] | Three agents from the Bureau are camped outside. | 三位联调局的探员在门外驻守 |
[17:34] | Cooper insisted, | 库珀坚持这么做 |
[17:35] | but the person who delivered the dioramas wasn’t the killer. | 但送这些模型来的人不是凶手 |
[17:37] | It was a mom whose daughter somehow knows about crimes | 是一个母亲 她女儿能够在犯罪发生前 |
[17:40] | that haven’t been committed yet. | 得知详情 |
[17:41] | Okay, well, that’s a little weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[17:43] | And creepy. | 还很诡异 |
[17:44] | And if the mom knows where we live, | 如果这个母亲知道我们住在哪里 |
[17:45] | maybe the killer does, too. | 或许凶手也知道 |
[17:47] | Tell me about Agnes. | 艾格尼斯怎么样 |
[17:49] | She is blissfully unaware | 她很幸福 |
[17:50] | that her parents are talking about a serial killer. | 不知道她的父母在谈论连环杀手 |
[17:52] | Liz, what can I do? How can I help? | 莉斯 我能做什么 能怎么帮忙 |
[17:54] | You are helping. | 你已经在帮忙了 |
[17:56] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[17:57] | I do. And I appreciate that. | 我知道 我也很感激 |
[18:00] | But for now, we’re good. | 但到目前为止 我们很好 |
[18:02] | I’ll call you if anything changes. | 如果事情有变 我会叫你 |
[18:04] | Sure. Okay. Go — go do your thing. | 当然 好 去吧 做你的事去 |
[18:19] | The mining deal is closed. | 采矿交易取消了 |
[18:21] | You sound surprised. | 你听上去很惊讶 |
[18:24] | And you look scared. | 而你看上去很害怕 |
[18:26] | Iniko completed financing without consulting me. | 英尼可没有和我商量就完成了融资 |
[18:29] | And now he’s not returning my calls. | 他现在不回我电话 |
[18:31] | Perhaps he has a new acolyte. | 可能他有了新的助手 |
[18:34] | Or grew wary of your ambition. | 又或许是察觉到了你的野心 |
[18:36] | I’ve given him no reason to be. | 我很低调 他不会察觉 |
[18:38] | Others might have. | 别人可能察觉了 |
[18:39] | People hoping to gain his trust by betraying you. | 希望通过背叛你而赢取他的信任的人 |
[18:43] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[18:45] | But you’re here. So you want to. | 但你来这里 就说明你想做 |
[18:49] | If he suspects me… | 如果他怀疑我 |
[18:50] | Oh, please. Spare me the wide-eyed innocence. | 拜托 别跟我装无辜了 |
[18:53] | You’re the top aide to a man who pays your salary | 你是你老板的头号帮手 |
[18:55] | with the lives of women and children. | 他付给你的每一分钱都沾着妇女儿童的血 |
[18:57] | You’re every bit as responsible | 他犯下的所有暴行 |
[18:59] | for committing atrocities as he is. | 你都脱不了干系 |
[19:01] | Cheer up, Geoffroy. | 振作些 杰弗里 |
[19:03] | This isn’t the end. It’s the beginning. | 这不是结束 而是开始 |
[19:05] | Your beginning. | 你的开始 |
[19:06] | One you need to announce loudly enough | 你要高声宣告这个开始 |
[19:09] | to scare off other pretenders to the throne. | 才能喝退其他觊觎权力的人 |
[19:12] | Might I suggest something in broad daylight? | 我会建议你明火执仗搞些事情 |
[19:15] | Perhaps a nice car bombing. | 比如汽车炸弹 |
[19:16] | A cliché, I know, but clichés work. | 俗套 确实用滥了 但总能奏效 |
[19:19] | That’s how they get to be clichés. | 所以才得以成为套路 |
[19:25] | I think we found something | 我也许从玛吉·德里斯科尔的 |
[19:26] | in Maggie Driscoll’s medical records. | 医疗记录中找出线索了 |
[19:27] | A way for us to communicate? | 能让我们交流的办法吗 |
[19:29] | Us? Maybe. Or a killer. | 和我们吗 也许 或者和凶手 |
[19:32] | She wears a hearing aid, | 她戴了助听器 |
[19:33] | a very tiny high-frequency model. | 一个小巧的高频产品 |
[19:36] | So? | 怎么着 |
[19:37] | We’ve run down everyone she knows, no suspects. | 我们查了她认识的人都没有嫌疑 |
[19:39] | So maybe the killer or killers are people she doesn’t know. | 所以杀手应该不是她认识的人 |
[19:42] | I think the hearing aid might be picking up nearby conversations | 我认为那个助听器通过无线电射频干扰 |
[19:46] | via radio frequency interference. | 采集了周围的谈话 |
[19:48] | Conversations? | 谈话 |
[19:49] | Phone calls transmitted over a frequency | 有些手机通话传输的频率 |
[19:51] | that bleeds onto the one her hearing aid operates on. | 和她助听器的工作频率相适应 |
[19:53] | Which means at least one of our suspects is close. | 所以至少一位嫌犯就在她身边 |
[19:56] | A neighboring building, uh, | 附近建筑物 |
[19:57] | someone in the apartment complex. | 那片公寓大楼里的人 |
[19:59] | Get there. Interview everyone in the building. | 快去 找大楼里的人挨个谈话 |
[20:01] | There could be hundreds of people. | 那得有上百人呢 |
[20:03] | You have a better idea? | 有更好的建议吗 |
[20:04] | Actually, yeah, I might. | 其实 我或许有 |
[20:06] | I think I can get us a step closer yet. | 我应该能让我们更进一步 |
[20:16] | I’m still getting interference. | 仍有干扰 |
[20:19] | Is this really gonna help? | 真的会有用吗 |
[20:21] | We, uh, we need to unplug anything | 我们得将所有可能引起 |
[20:22] | that might cause RF interference — | 无线电射频干扰的设备都关闭 |
[20:24] | lights, appliances… | 电灯 电器 |
[20:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:30] | Okay. Uh, cellphones. | 好 手机 |
[20:32] | And, uh, turn off your coms. We gotta go with walkies. | 通讯器也关了 我们只能用对讲机 |
[20:35] | Aram, we listening for bad guys or are we holding a séance? | 阿兰姆 我们是要找坏蛋还是搞降神会呢 |
[20:39] | That is…not funny. | 这…不好笑 |
[20:42] | When I was in college, Matt Skrdell had a Ouija board, | 大学时 马特·斯克多弄了个通灵板 |
[20:44] | and we actually made contact with my pet rabbit, Dash, | 我们真跟我的宠物兔达击联系上了 |
[20:48] | God rest her soul, and it turns out | 神保佑它灵魂安息 结果发现 |
[20:49] | she did not escape from her cage | 它其实没有像别人告诉我的那样 |
[20:52] | like I was told. | 从笼子逃走 |
[21:40] | That should solve it. | 那应该能解决 |
[22:00] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[22:01] | We have a problem. | 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[22:11] | …has to happen sooner… | 得尽快行动 |
[22:13] | …in the tower as discussed. | 照商量的在塔里 |
[22:15] | Aram, where are they? | 阿兰姆 他们在哪儿 |
[22:16] | We couldn’t finish Milch, | 米尔奇还没搞完 |
[22:17] | and you’re talking about the next job? | 你就开始说下个活了 |
[22:19] | What have you found out? | 你有什么发现 |
[22:20] | I said I’d get back to you when I know more. | 我说了等有更多消息 我自会找你 |
[22:22] | Stick to the plan. | 照计划行事 |
[22:25] | Did we lose them? | 没有信号了吗 |
[22:30] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[22:35] | But they’re out there, very close. | 但他们就在附近 非常近 |
[22:41] | The next time they call, | 下次通话 |
[22:44] | we’re gonna find them. | 我们就能找到了 |
[22:50] | I don’t know whether to be relieved or terrified. | 我也不知道该松口气还是害怕 |
[22:53] | Thanks to you, I know how it’s happening, | 多亏你们我才明白怎么回事 |
[22:55] | but it’s only happening because these people, | 但发生那种事只是因为那些人 |
[22:58] | these killers live nearby. | 那些杀手住在附近 |
[23:00] | How much of it do you think she actually understands? | 你觉得她能明白多少呢 |
[23:03] | Too much, I’m afraid. | 恐怕很多 |
[23:04] | That’s why she does it. | 所以她才那么做 |
[23:06] | She knows they have to be stopped. | 她明白必须得阻止他们 |
[23:09] | …A kid? That’s ridiculous. | 一个小孩 太荒唐了 |
[23:10] | We’re live. | 听到他们了 |
[23:11] | Not according to my source downtown. | 我市里的线人可不这么认为 |
[23:13] | Her mother told the cops about us six months ago. | 她母亲约六个月前报了警 |
[23:16] | They ignored her, so she must’ve gone to the FBI. | 警察没理 所以她肯定找了联调局 |
[23:20] | That little kid was able to give them the time | 那个小孩能给他们提供 |
[23:22] | and the location of the Milch assignment. | 米尔奇行动的时间地点 |
[23:24] | You’re saying she’s listening, watching. | 你是说她一直在听在观察 |
[23:28] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[23:29] | I don’t know. – The investors are upset. | 我不知道 -投资方很不满 |
[23:32] | If we lose another offer — | 如果我们再失去一笔 |
[23:34] | Look, she’s a threat that needs to be dealt with. | 听着 她是一个需要解决的威胁 |
[23:36] | Signal strength is S3. We are very close. | 信号强度为S3级 离我们很近 |
[23:40] | Get me a name. I’ll handle the kid. | 告诉我名字 我会搞定那孩子 |
[23:46] | Fifth floor, fourth apartment from the end. The east wing. | 五楼 倒数第四间 东楼 |
[24:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[24:09] | You are gonna be okay, all right? | 你们不会有事的 好吗 |
[24:11] | Officers are gonna be here any minute. | 很快警官就会赶来 |
[24:13] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[24:16] | – Clear. – How did we miss him? | -没人 -他怎么跑掉的 |
[24:24] | Aram, issue an alert. | 阿兰姆 发份警报 |
[24:26] | White male, dark hair, about 5’10”. | 白人男性 深头发 高约1米78 |
[24:28] | We need units covering every way in and out of this building. | 我们需要警力封锁这栋楼的所有出入口 |
[24:33] | – Aram? – Aram’s down! | -阿兰姆 -阿兰姆倒下了 |
[24:35] | We’re gonna need an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[24:39] | All units, please be advised, | 各单位请注意 |
[24:41] | we have a federal agent down at the fol– | 有位联邦探员受伤了 |
[24:50] | – I had to disarm him. – Are you playing me? | -我得拿走他的武器 -你玩我呢 |
[24:52] | Is this some kind of sick joke to you? | 这是你的无聊玩笑吗 |
[24:54] | Okay, calm down and tell me what happened. | 好啦 冷静下来告诉我怎么了 |
[24:56] | He found it. The car bomb. | 他发现了 汽车炸弹 |
[24:59] | It was as if his security detail knew where to look. | 就像他的安保人员知道到哪找一样 |
[25:01] | – And you think I told him? – No one else knew. | -你认为是我告诉的他 -没别人知道 |
[25:03] | Except the munitions expert who made the bomb, | 除了制造炸弹的军火专家 |
[25:06] | the mechanic who installed it. | 还有安装炸弹的工程员 |
[25:08] | You were sloppy, and you’re looking for someone to blame. | 你太不小心了 你现在要怪到别人身上 |
[25:12] | Blame yourself. | 要怪就怪你自己 |
[25:13] | If I go home, I’m a dead man. | 我一回家就会被杀 |
[25:17] | Then don’t go home. | 那别回家 |
[25:18] | Iniko may not be taking your calls, | 英尼可也许不接你电话 |
[25:20] | but he will certainly take mine. | 但肯定会接我的 |
[25:22] | I told you, the deal on the mine is closed. | 我说过 矿山的交易已经没了 |
[25:25] | There’s always another deal. | 总还有别的交易的 |
[25:27] | I have one in mind | 我就想到了一个 |
[25:29] | that I know he will find especially hard to resist. | 我知道他很难拒绝 |
[25:33] | Relax. Have a drink. | 放轻松 喝一杯 |
[25:34] | Help me finish this infuriating puzzle. | 帮我填一下这个烦人的字谜 |
[25:39] | And when Iniko does come, | 英尼可来的时候 |
[25:41] | you’ll be waiting with a magic bullet. | 你会想好怎么对付他的 |
[25:45] | Aram, talk to me. | 阿兰姆 告诉我 |
[25:46] | Are you sure you didn’t see which way they went? | 你真的没看清他们往哪跑了吗 |
[25:50] | I didn’t, no. | 我没有 不知道 |
[25:51] | But MPD says we had two officers down in the building. | 但警局说有两名警官在楼中遇袭 |
[25:54] | One was stripped, missing his gun, his badge. | 其中一位被脱了警服 枪和警徽不见了 |
[25:56] | The guy’s in uniform. Great. | 犯人穿上警服了 这可好 |
[26:08] | Well, she’s gotta be close. | 她肯定在附近 |
[26:12] | We could call out to her if she could only hear us. | 如果她听得见我们可以喊喊看 |
[26:15] | Maybe she can. | 也许她听得见 |
[26:16] | How? | 怎么做 |
[26:17] | Police radios operate on an RF frequency | 警用无线电采用射频频率 |
[26:19] | just like Maggie’s hearing device, | 和玛吉的助听器一样 |
[26:21] | which can cause interference. | 可以制造电子干扰 |
[26:22] | All right, go to frequency 154.400 and turn it up. | 现在调频至154.400 然后调高音量 |
[26:27] | Turn it all the way up. | 把音量调到最大 |
[26:31] | What is wrong with you? Get up! | 你怎么了 快起来 |
[26:41] | Turn it down. | 把音量调低 |
[26:43] | The officer that was with her, has anybody seen him? | 有谁看到和她在一起的那个警官了吗 |
[26:57] | I can hear. He’s in there. | 我能听到 他在里面 |
[27:00] | Use this. It’s untraceable. | 用这个 这个无法追踪 |
[27:07] | Would you ever do this? | 你会做这种事吗 |
[27:10] | Betray your own boss? | 背叛你的老板 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:22] | Geoffroy, what are you doing here? | 杰佛瑞 你在这里做什么 |
[27:25] | Unfinished business, I’m afraid. | 我想恐怕是未完成的工作 |
[27:31] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[27:34] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[27:36] | Reddington — it was his idea. | 雷丁顿 是他的主意 |
[27:38] | Actually, it was ours. | 实际上 是我们的主意 |
[27:50] | I’m texting you an address. | 我给你发个地址 |
[27:52] | My clean-up crew. | 我的善后人员 |
[27:56] | I once bankrolled a diamond mine outside Tshikapa. | 我曾投资了奇卡帕市外的一个钻石矿 |
[28:00] | One day, a man showed up alone, unarmed, | 一天 有个男人单身前来 没有武器 |
[28:03] | started to talk to me about the mine. | 开始和我讨论钻石矿 |
[28:06] | I had guns and guards and an enterprise worth… | 我有枪和保镖 以及一间公司 |
[28:10] | I don’t know, $50, $150 million dollars. | 价值或许五千万 或许一点五亿美元 |
[28:14] | He had nothing but a story | 他只有一个故事 |
[28:18] | about greed driving atrocities and conflict, | 关于贪婪驱使暴行和冲突 |
[28:23] | about armed groups using mass rape and mutilation | 关于武装团体以大规模强奸和残害的手段 |
[28:28] | as a means to control people in the villages around the mines. | 来控制矿山周围村庄的人民 |
[28:33] | I had bullets, he had words. | 我有铁弹钢枪 他有巧舌如簧 |
[28:38] | But when he was done talking, | 但当他说完时 |
[28:41] | for the first time, I truly understood | 我才第一次真正明白 |
[28:44] | which of those was more powerful. | 这两者哪一个更强大 |
[28:47] | I abandoned the mine, | 我放弃了那座矿 |
[28:50] | agreed to finance his campaign of protection and protest, | 同意资助他的保护和抗议活动 |
[28:55] | and did so until two months ago | 直到两个月前你杀了他时 |
[28:58] | when you had him murdered. | 我还一直在资助他 |
[29:02] | Cyrus Choi. | 赛勒斯·崔 |
[29:15] | He was a good man… | 他是个好人 |
[29:17] | and my friend. | 是我的朋友 |
[29:25] | And somehow, your cleaners removed | 而你的清道夫甚至抹去了 |
[29:27] | even the memory of his blood from this carpet. | 他在这块地毯上的血迹 |
[29:32] | They are the best in the business. | 他们是业界一流的 |
[29:35] | They better be. | 他们最好是 |
[29:37] | They’re gonna have a lot to clean up. | 他们可要有一大堆活要干了 |
[29:50] | The girl’s with the paramedics now. | 那女孩现在有护理人员陪着 |
[29:51] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[29:52] | What do we know about our runner? | 我们对逃犯知道多少 |
[29:53] | Benjamin Allen Charnquist, 35. | 本杰明·艾伦·恰恩奎斯特 三十五岁 |
[29:55] | He went to Berkeley. | 他曾在伯克利读书 |
[29:56] | He was kicked out his junior year after being convicted of rape. | 他大三时被判强奸罪 之后被退学 |
[29:59] | He was shipped off to San Quentin. | 他被遣送至圣昆廷监狱 |
[30:01] | – When did he get out? – 2002. | -他什么时候出来的 -2002年 |
[30:03] | He’s been off the radar ever since. | 他之后就一直销声匿迹 |
[30:04] | Now we know why. | 现在我们知道原因了 |
[30:06] | Guys, um, check this out. | 伙计们 看这个 |
[30:09] | We couldn’t see it from Maggie’s dioramas, | 我们从玛吉的模型里看不出来 |
[30:10] | but, uh, there is a pattern. | 但这些案子是有固定模式的 |
[30:12] | All right, the factory fire in Jaipur, | 斋浦尔的工厂大火 |
[30:14] | it tanked the stock of the Zardozi Imports company. | 击溃了扎多兹进口公司的股票 |
[30:18] | The man and his wife, | 在那不勒斯海岸帆船上 |
[30:19] | who vanished off the coast of Naples in their sailboat, | 消失的那个男人和他的妻子 |
[30:21] | he was the CEO of a Silicon Valley tech firm. | 他是硅谷科技公司的首席执行官 |
[30:23] | The company lost a quarter of its value after he disappeared. | 他消失后这家公司的市值蒸发了四分之一 |
[30:27] | Judge Culpepper was set to rule against OJN Global | 卡尔佩珀法官在一桩专利侵权案中 |
[30:29] | in a patent infringement case. | 对OJN国际进行裁决 |
[30:31] | And Marlon Milch is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. | 马龙·米尔奇是一家财富500强公司的总裁 |
[30:35] | Each of these catastrophes involved someone | 每起灾难都会卷入某个 |
[30:38] | who was invaluable to the company they worked for, | 在其就职公司具有举足轻重地位的受害者 |
[30:40] | and their deaths dramatically affected the stock prices | 而这些人的死亡会严重影响 |
[30:42] | – of those companies. – So maybe the motive is profit. | -公司股价 -所以作案动机可能是钱 |
[30:44] | Maybe Charnquist was shorting the stocks. | 也许恰恩奎斯特在做空股票 |
[30:46] | He’s a college dropout with a felony record. | 他因为重罪而被大学退学 |
[30:48] | I doubt he came up with this on his own. | 我不认为这是他一手策划的 |
[30:50] | The partner, the guy he was talking to? | 他的同伙 跟他通电话的那个人呢 |
[30:52] | At his parole hearing, three people testified on his behalf — | 在他的假释听证会上 有三个人为他作证 |
[30:54] | his parents, and the CEO of the private equities firm | 他的父母 以及一家私募基金公司的总裁 |
[30:57] | he interned at in college. | 他大学时在那家公司实习过 |
[30:59] | Chris Farnsworth. CEO of Jasek Financial. | 克里斯·范斯沃斯 亚塞克金融的总裁 |
[31:02] | Just because Farnsworth testified at Charnquist’s parole hearing, | 范斯沃斯只是为恰恩奎斯特的假释听证会作证 |
[31:04] | what makes you think he was involved? | 你凭什么认为他是同伙呢 |
[31:05] | According to SEC filings, | 根据美国证交会的资料显示 |
[31:07] | Farnsworth’s company made a fortune after | 每次有人在阿兰姆提到的那些谋杀案里死去 |
[31:09] | each and every one of the people Aram mentioned were murdered. | 范斯沃斯的公司都会大赚一笔 |
[31:12] | Once or twice is luck. | 一两次还可以说是走运 |
[31:14] | This many times is a conspiracy. | 这么多次就是阴谋了 |
[31:15] | Get a tact team to Jasek Financial now. | 马上派人去亚塞克金融 |
[31:17] | Look, we heard them talking about pulling another job, | 等等 我们听到他们在说什么另一个活儿 |
[31:19] | but we don’t know where and we don’t know when. | 但是我们不知道何时何地 |
[31:22] | No, but we know someone who does. | 是不知道 但是我们知道有谁知道 |
[31:25] | They know everything. | 他们什么都知道了 |
[31:26] | I’ve got feds swarming my place. | 我家里全是政府的人 |
[31:28] | Calm down. Stick to the plan. | 冷静 继续执行计划 |
[31:30] | Calm down? They have my files, every trade. | 冷静 他们拿走了我每一笔交易的资料 |
[31:33] | I’m going to jail. | 我要进监狱了 |
[31:34] | Ben, you and I have forecasted how many transactions? | 本 我们预测过多少次交易 |
[31:37] | We knew this day would eventually come, | 我们知道这一天终会到来 |
[31:39] | that it would eventually end. | 一切终会结束 |
[31:40] | – Now the plan is — – They have the girl. | -计划是这样… -他们带走了那女孩 |
[31:42] | Yes, and they know about you. | 没错 他们知道你了 |
[31:44] | How long before they connect us, the company? | 那么他们将我们 将公司联系起来还要多久 |
[31:47] | When they do, my face will be | 一旦他们确认了 我的脸 |
[31:49] | on every network and screen within the hour, | 将会在瞬间充斥于网络和荧屏上 |
[31:50] | shares of Jasek Financial will crater | 亚塞克金融的股票会一跌到底 |
[31:52] | and we’ll have our golden parachute. | 而我们会拿到我们的”黄金降落伞” |
[31:54] | It’s the escape we’ve discussed since day one. | 这是我们从开始之日就商量好的逃脱措施 |
[31:56] | And Beckner? | 那贝克纳呢 |
[31:56] | Beckner is the only loose end. | 贝克纳是唯一会出问题的环节 |
[31:58] | I just hung up with him. | 我刚和他通了电话 |
[31:59] | He placed the short against Jasek through the shell 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 他借用空壳公司做空了亚塞克的股票 |
[32:03] | We’ve got to see this through. | 我们只能任其发展了 |
[32:04] | Why don’t we just put a bullet in Beckner’s head? | 我们为什么不直接给贝克纳一枪 |
[32:06] | Because a bullet brings unwanted attention, | 因为子弹会引起不必要的注意 |
[32:09] | ends up with FinCEN looking through | 结局就是 执法网会调查 |
[32:10] | each and every one of Beckner’s transactions, | 贝克纳的每一宗交易 |
[32:12] | which could point to us. | 而那最终会指向我们 |
[32:13] | No. It has to look like an accident. | 那样不行 必须看起来像一起意外 |
[32:16] | He’s the only one who knows where our funds are routed. | 他是唯一知道我们资金流向的人 |
[32:18] | If he’s dead, we’re ghosts — rich ghosts. | 他死了 我们就成幽灵了 有钱的幽灵 |
[32:20] | Finish him, and I’ll see you at the plane. | 去了结他 我们飞机上见 |
[32:22] | Wait! You can’t go in there. | 等一下 你们不能进去 |
[32:38] | No. No, no, you can’t ask for her help. | 不 不行 你们不能让她帮忙 |
[32:42] | – Not after what happened. – I wish we didn’t have to. | -发生了这种事 -我希望我们不必如此 |
[32:44] | This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. | 这正是我一直极力避免的状况 |
[32:46] | I brought you her dioramas anonymously | 我匿名给你送去她做的模型 |
[32:48] | to prevent her being involved. | 就是为了避免她被卷入 |
[32:50] | Look, if we’re gonna catch the person that did this, | 听着 要抓住那些做坏事的人 |
[32:52] | we’re gonna need Maggie’s help. | 我们需要玛吉的帮助 |
[32:53] | Just because she can’t express her feelings | 不能因为她不擅长表达感情 |
[32:55] | doesn’t mean she doesn’t have them. | 就认定她毫无感情 |
[32:57] | She’s terrified. | 她被吓坏了 |
[33:03] | And determined. | 而且意志坚定 |
[33:06] | Cobalt. | 钴 |
[33:07] | Cassiterite. Wolframite. | 锡石和钨锰铁矿 |
[33:09] | They are the diamonds of tomorrow. | 它们都堪比未来的钻石 |
[33:12] | Let me go, and you can have a piece of all of them. | 放我走 每一块都可以给你们 |
[33:16] | A piece of the mines. | 只是一块矿石 |
[33:19] | Think of the money you will make. | 想想会给你带来的钱财 |
[33:21] | On the backs of children. | 踩着孩子们的脊背 |
[33:23] | Given enough money to eat, but not enough to ever leave. | 给的钱够吃饭 却不够离开 |
[33:27] | Cyrus would be disappointed. | 赛勒斯会失望的 |
[33:29] | I worked in the mines. I got out. | 我曾经在矿井工作 也逃出来了 |
[33:32] | And instead of helping those who suffer as you once did, | 你没有帮助跟你一样遭遇的人 |
[33:35] | you profit off them. | 反而从他们身上捞钱 |
[33:37] | I’m a bad man, Iniko, but not that bad. | 我是个坏人 英尼可 但没那么坏 |
[33:41] | Ah, your cleaners. What are their names? | 你的清道夫到了 他们叫什么来着 |
[33:43] | Sakiya and Fudo. Why? | 崎谷和福多 怎么了 |
[33:45] | – I want to hire them. – They work for me. | -我想雇他们 -他们替我干活 |
[33:47] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[33:54] | That’s what this was all about, | 这一切都是为了 |
[33:57] | replacing Kate. | 取代凯特 |
[33:58] | Kate is irreplaceable. | 凯特无法取代 |
[34:01] | To me, she is. | 对我来说是这样 |
[34:06] | We’re meeting Iniko. | 我们来见英尼可 |
[34:09] | Iniko just met his maker. | 英尼可刚刚归西了 |
[34:16] | You done did him? | 是你干的 |
[34:17] | I did done…do. | 是我干的 |
[34:20] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[34:21] | Guy was a straight up tool. | 这家伙是个白痴 |
[34:23] | This place looks familiar. | 这地方好眼熟 |
[34:24] | It should. You cleaned it two months ago. | 正常 你们两个月前才清理了 |
[34:26] | Friend of mine, shot six times, | 我的朋友挨了六枪 |
[34:29] | 5 liters of his blood on this carpet. | 地毯上淌着五公升的血 |
[34:32] | After you were done, not a drop. | 你们清理完后就一滴不剩 |
[34:35] | You’re Raymond Reddington. | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[34:36] | Yes. And this is my associate Dembe Zuma. | 对 这是我同事邓比·祖玛 |
[34:39] | Well, aren’t you a tall drink of chocolate milk? | 你真像高大的巧克力牛奶饮料 |
[34:42] | I’d like you to work for me. | 我希望你们替我做事 |
[34:44] | Whatever Iniko was paying you, I’ll double it. | 英尼可给你们多少 我翻倍 |
[34:47] | So you know, we only moonlight. | 你得知道这只是我们的兼职 |
[34:49] | A day job. How old-fashioned. | 还有正职 多老土啊 |
[34:51] | Not really. We’re crime scene cleaners for Metro PD. | 算不上 我们替纽约警局清理犯罪现场 |
[34:54] | Well, won’t this be fun. | 那肯定很有意思 |
[35:01] | “Jasek.” Keen. | “亚塞克” 基恩 |
[35:03] | What’s that? What does that mean? Jasek? | 那是什么 什么意思 亚塞克 |
[35:05] | I think we know what his next target’s gonna be. | 我想我们知道他的下个目标了 |
[35:07] | Aram, Farnsworth’s gonna hit his own company. | 阿兰姆 范斯沃斯会袭击自己的公司 |
[35:18] | Yes, the trade was clear. | 对 交易很安全 |
[35:19] | Funds will be wired to the Panama account. | 资金会打给巴拿马的账户 |
[35:21] | Agent Ressler, I think I have something, | 雷斯勒探员 我有发现了 |
[35:23] | a way Charnquist may be planning to access the building. | 搞懂恰恩奎斯特可能从哪进入大楼了 |
[35:26] | Surveillance imagery shows an engine room on the roof, | 监控画面显示屋顶有个机房 |
[35:29] | – and it is connected to a — – An elevator. | -并且通向 -一处电梯 |
[35:31] | – How’d you know that? – Because of the girl. | -你怎么知道 -因为那个女孩 |
[35:33] | Her diorama’s focused on how the crime’s going to be committed. | 她做的模型重点在罪犯怎么行凶的 |
[35:36] | This one featured an elevator. | 而这重点在某个电梯 |
[35:37] | Okay, the one in this building is a Westbrook freight | 好 这楼里的是1922年的韦斯特布鲁克 |
[35:40] | built in 1922. | 货运电梯 |
[35:43] | That’s before pneumatic fail-safes. | 当时还没有气动自动防故障装置 |
[35:45] | They’re gonna crash the elevator. | 他们会将电梯坠毁 |
[35:48] | – I’ve got him. – Security. This is Bobby. | -联系上他了 -保安 我是鲍比 |
[35:49] | This is FBI Assistant Director Cooper. | 我是联调局助理司长库珀 |
[35:51] | We have credible intel that one of your employees | 我们有可靠情报显示 |
[35:53] | in the building may be in danger. | 你们楼里的一位员工可能有危险 |
[35:54] | I need you to shut down everything. | 我需要你关闭所有出入口 |
[35:55] | Nobody in or out. | 任何人不能进出 |
[35:57] | Metro PD and FBI agents are on our way to you now. | 纽约警局和联调局探员在赶来的路上了 |
[36:00] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[36:02] | Charnquist is in the building. Get Con Ed on the line. | 恰恩奎斯特在楼里 给我接通康·艾德 |
[36:04] | Cut the power, lock up that elevator. | 关了总闸 锁上电梯 |
[36:06] | Sir, I know have a lot of bad news today, | 长官 我知道今天我们坏消息很多了 |
[36:07] | but the security system in the building | 但大楼的安保系统显示 |
[36:08] | shows there’s a backup generator. | 楼里有个备用发电机 |
[36:12] | ♬他抓紧高墙 | |
[36:14] | ♬他紧握线缆♬ | |
[36:19] | ♬如此孤独♬ | |
[36:23] | ♬如此孤独♬ | |
[36:26] | ♬如此孤独♬ | |
[36:48] | ♬伤口会痊愈 寓意会知悉♬ | |
[36:52] | ♬我和你赌上一切♬ | |
[36:54] | ♬你会记住所有♬ | |
[36:58] | ♬记住所有♬ | |
[37:02] | ♬不管你怎么想 谁都不想杀人♬ | |
[37:06] | What the hell is goin’ on? Get Ressler on the horn now. | 怎么回事 现在给我接通雷斯勒 |
[37:12] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[37:20] | ♬但是注意♬ | |
[37:22] | ♬他不再有感觉♬ | |
[37:26] | ♬他不再孤独♬ | |
[37:30] | ♬不再孤独♬ | |
[37:33] | ♬不再孤独♬ | |
[37:34] | The stop! | 刹车 |
[37:35] | Where’s the emergency stop? | 紧急刹车在哪 |
[37:41] | ♬伤口会痊愈 寓意会知悉♬ | |
[37:44] | ♬我和你赌上一切 你会记住所有♬ | |
[37:50] | ♬记住所有♬ | |
[37:54] | Incredible. Truly incredible. | 不敢相信 真不敢相信 |
[37:57] | What happened to your last cleaner? | 你们上一个清道夫怎么了 |
[37:59] | She was murdered. | 她被杀了 |
[38:01] | I’m so sorry. Were you close? | 我很遗憾 你们关系好吗 |
[38:03] | Yes. | 很好 |
[38:04] | Not a speck to be found. | 什么痕迹都没有 |
[38:06] | Have you caught the killer? | 你们抓到凶手了吗 |
[38:07] | No. | 没有 |
[38:08] | Clean as a whistle. Clean as a whistle. | 一尘不染 一尘不染 |
[38:11] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[38:13] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[38:14] | That’s good. Then it’s only a matter of time. | 很好 那么只是时间问题了 |
[38:21] | Well, this seems like a good fit. | 合作看来很愉快 |
[38:23] | For now. Last two years haven’t been kind to people we work for. | 现在而已 过去两年我们的主顾都命不好 |
[38:27] | You take care… | 你多加小心 |
[38:28] | or we’ll be mopping you up with club soda. | 不然我们就要用苏打水清理你的血迹了 |
[38:30] | So you do use club soda. Fascinating. | 所以你们确实用苏打水 有趣 |
[38:39] | Uh, what was that about? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[38:41] | I spoke with Harold. | 我和哈罗德谈过了 |
[38:42] | He tells me you’ve had a…pyrrhic victory. | 他告诉我你这次得不偿失 |
[38:45] | We lost one of the killers. | 我们让一个杀手跑了 |
[38:47] | Chris Farnsworth. | 克里斯·范斯沃斯 |
[38:49] | Who were those two? | 那两个人是谁 |
[38:50] | For years, colleagues have crowed about his rates of return, | 多年以来 我的同事都在向我推荐他的收益率 |
[38:53] | urging me to invest with them. | 催我快跟着他投资 |
[38:55] | Called him “The Forecaster.” | 称他为”预言者” |
[38:57] | But as I don’t believe in investing in anything | 但因为我不愿意给不能控制的东西投资 |
[39:00] | I can’t control, I declined. | 我拒绝了 |
[39:04] | I know you’ve been concerned about me, | 我知道你一直很担心我 |
[39:07] | about a killer knowing where I live. | 担心那个凶手知道我住在哪里 |
[39:09] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[39:10] | you’ve got nothing to worry about anymore. | 你不必再担心了 |
[39:15] | May I see your new apartment? | 我能看看你的新公寓吗 |
[39:18] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[39:24] | Maybe someday. | 也许改天吧 |
[39:37] | I’ve been working on this, | 我一直在准备晚餐 |
[39:38] | so let me know what you think. | 告诉我你觉得怎么样 |
[39:40] | Yeah? Smells pretty good. | 很香 |
[39:42] | All right, bon appetit. | 祝你开胃 |
[39:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:51] | It’s a promise. | 是个承诺 |
[40:02] | I lied when I said it wasn’t a lot to give up. | 我说要放弃的不是很多 我骗了你 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:08] | It wasn’t a lie, it was a hope. | 这不是谎言 而是希望 |
[40:12] | I want this to work. | 我希望我们能一起生活 |
[40:13] | And wondering whether or not that’s possible is totally natural. | 持观望态度是情有可原的 |
[40:16] | Right. But what isn’t natural for me, anyway, | 但是在我看来 谈论这些事 |
[40:19] | is talking about that, so… | 就已经是不可原的了 |
[40:23] | it’s my promise, | 所以这是我的承诺 |
[40:24] | to share this doubt with you. | 我会和你分享心中的动摇 |
[40:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:33] | I threw those out this morning, | 今早我把这些护照扔出去了 |
[40:36] | yet here they are. | 但现在却还在这里 |
[40:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:40] | This is exactly where they belong. | 这些护照就该放在这里 |
[40:46] | David… | 大卫 |
[40:50] | Lucas, and… | 卢卡斯 |
[40:53] | Kaia. | 和卡亚 |
[40:58] | I used to be scared of those guys. | 以前我很害怕这些人 |
[41:01] | Not anymore. | 现在不怕了 |
[41:07] | You got it? | 你去开门吧 |
[41:11] | We could use a little peace and quiet in our lives. | 真希望能过些平安宁静的生活 |
[41:17] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[41:19] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[41:21] | No. | 有事 |
[41:24] | Please come in. | 请进来吧 |
[41:34] | I’m worried about Raymond. | 我担心雷蒙德 |
[41:37] | I don’t think he cares about anything | 我觉得他现在对这世界上的 |
[41:39] | or anyone in the world right now | 任何人或任何事都不在乎 |
[41:41] | other than you or Agnes. | 除了你或艾格尼斯 |
[41:46] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他了 |
[41:49] | I can’t reach him. | 我触碰不到他 |
[41:51] | And you think I can. | 但你认为我可以 |
[41:54] | The people at the apartment… | 公寓里的那两个人 |
[41:56] | He wouldn’t tell me who they were. | 他不会告诉我他们是谁 |
[41:59] | They’re cleaners. | 他们是清道夫 |
[42:01] | Cleaners? What about Mr. Kaplan? | 清道夫 那卡普兰先生呢 |
[42:03] | It’s because she helped me fake my death, isn’t it? | 因为她帮我伪造了我的死亡 是吗 |
[42:06] | – He’s punishing her. – He saw it as a betrayal. | -他在惩罚她 -他把那当成是背叛 |
[42:08] | – So he’s replacing her. – No. | -所以他把她撤换掉了 -不 |
[42:12] | He didn’t replace Kate. | 他没撤换凯特 |
[42:16] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |