时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Look, Maya… | 玛雅 |
[00:55] | you need to listen. | 听我说 |
[00:57] | I have a new target. | 我有新目标了 |
[01:00] | You need to leave, both of you. | 你得离开 你们俩都得离开 |
[01:02] | You need to pack the car and get away — | 你们得赶紧打包东西离开 |
[01:06] | as far away from here as possible. | 离这里越远越好 |
[01:09] | All right, easy there, easy there. | 好了 大家先静一静 |
[01:11] | Seriously! Throttle back! | 说真的 别激动 |
[01:13] | Or I might get the impression you’re really gonna miss me. | 要不我真以为大家会想我呢 |
[01:17] | You know, I’ve been flying choppers for 40 years | 我开了四十年直升机 |
[01:19] | from Air America to Hudson Sky Tours, | 在美国航空和哈德逊天空之旅都效力过 |
[01:21] | and I got to admit — I hated every minute of it. | 我得承认 我讨厌这工作 |
[01:25] | Listening to Marty defending his pathetic Cubs… | 总是得听马蒂维护那些可悲的小熊队 |
[01:27] | Cubbies! | 小熊熊 |
[01:29] | The only reason I ever put up with the guy | 我能忍受这家伙只因为 |
[01:30] | was because he’s the best damn mechanic in the business. | 他是这行里最棒的机械师 |
[01:37] | Grew up in Wrigleyville. | 我也在莱格里维尔[小熊队所在地]长大 |
[01:38] | Truthfully, I could say the same about every one of you, | 说真的 你们每一位都很棒 |
[01:40] | so it’s been a pleasure working with you, | 能与你们一起共事我很荣幸 |
[01:42] | and if you ever get to Palm Desert, | 什么时候要是来棕榈沙漠了 |
[01:43] | please, promise me you won’t call! | 拜托 答应我 不要给我打电话 |
[01:47] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[01:48] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[01:59] | Wrigleyville. | 莱格里维尔 |
[02:00] | How you know Warren? | 你怎么认识沃伦的 |
[02:01] | Charter service. Shuttling the 1%. | 包机服务 为百分之一的有钱人服务 |
[02:04] | I’m a mechanic, too. | 我也是机械师 |
[02:06] | Can’t fly without us. | 没我们可飞不成 |
[02:20] | Hold on. | 别急 |
[02:22] | Won’t be long. | 不会很长时间的 |
[02:39] | 盖亚 第81号 | |
[03:03] | Hello, Masha. | 你好 玛莎 |
[03:04] | I know it’s late, but I wanted to speak to you alone. | 我知道很晚了 但我想跟你单独谈谈 |
[03:07] | – Where is she? – I never wanted you to be apart from her. | -她在哪儿 -我从未想过把你和她分开 |
[03:09] | Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[03:10] | Right here, safe. | 就在这里 很安全 |
[03:22] | If you so much as — If you hurt her… | 如果你敢 如果你伤害她 |
[03:26] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相了 |
[03:27] | The only reason you came for me… | 你想要我 |
[03:29] | the only reason you want Agnes is because what’s killing you, | 想要艾格尼斯 只是因为你要死了 |
[03:33] | it’s a genetic disease, | 因为一种遗传病 |
[03:35] | and you think we can cure you, that our blood can — | 你觉得我们能够治好你 我们的血液 |
[03:39] | Yes, the blood is what I need, | 是 我是需要血液 |
[03:42] | but it’s not what I want. | 但那不是我想要的 |
[03:44] | What I want is for us to be together, | 我想要我们能够团聚 |
[03:45] | but that can’t happen until Reddington’s out of your life. | 但前提是雷丁顿从你的生活中消失 |
[03:48] | Only you can make that happen. | 只有你能做到这一点 |
[03:50] | I see you’re wearing your mother’s bracelet. | 我发现你带着你母亲的手链 |
[03:54] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[03:55] | I want you to know that your baby is safe. | 我想让你知道你的孩子很安全 |
[03:58] | This link is open day or night | 这个链接日夜都会开着 |
[04:00] | any time you want to see Agnes. | 你可以随时看到艾格尼斯 |
[04:08] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[04:11] | What do you mean, you don’t want to trace the link? | 你说不想追踪这个链接是什么意思 |
[04:13] | You don’t think he’s thought of that? | 你觉得他没有事先想到吗 |
[04:15] | The second he discovers we traced it, | 一旦他发现我们追踪了链接 |
[04:16] | he’ll take it away, take her away. | 他就会把这关掉 把她带走 |
[04:18] | Liz, the only way we’re gonna get her | 莉斯 找到她的唯一方法 |
[04:20] | is by finding where that link is coming from. | 就是找到这个链接的来源 |
[04:22] | I don’t think he’ll hurt her. | 我不觉得他会伤害她 |
[04:23] | Of course he will. | 他当然会 |
[04:24] | She’s his last chance of survival. | 她是他活下去的最后希望 |
[04:25] | If he hurts her, he loses me. | 如果他伤害了她 他就失去了我 |
[04:27] | Yeah, and lives. | 没错 但他就能活下去了 |
[04:29] | What does Kirk want more than anything in the world? | 这世界上柯克最想要的是什么 |
[04:32] | For me to trust him… | 是我对他的信任 |
[04:34] | to care for him. | 对他的关心 |
[04:36] | And because it’s what he desires most, | 正因为这是他最想要的 |
[04:38] | it’s the easiest way to deceive him. | 这也是欺骗他的最简单方法 |
[04:40] | He’ll see what he wants to see — my affection. | 他会看到他想看到的 我的情感 |
[04:43] | He won’t see what’s real — my deception. | 他不会看到真相 我的欺骗 |
[04:47] | This link is an opportunity for me to get close to Kirk. | 这个链接是我接近柯克的机会 |
[04:53] | And I can’t do anything to jeopardize that. | 我不能做任何危害到这一点的事 |
[04:55] | Liz, I think you’re being naive. | 莉斯 我觉得你有点儿天真了 |
[04:56] | I know you think that. | 我知道你会这么想 |
[04:59] | And I’m asking you to trust me. | 不过请你相信我 |
[05:07] | Dembe said you had a lead on Agnes. | 邓比说你有艾格尼斯的线索 |
[05:08] | Some years ago, I had a rather awkward encounter | 很多年前 我在大堡礁潜水时 |
[05:12] | with a bull shark | 很尴尬地遇上了 |
[05:13] | while diving off the Great Barrier Reef. | 一条公牛鲨 |
[05:16] | I actually think it was trying to be affectionate, | 当时我还以为它是想示好 |
[05:19] | even a little forward. | 甚至有点儿盼着是那样 |
[05:22] | But the net result was excruciating. | 但最终结果让人极为痛苦 |
[05:25] | But I did spend a glorious month | 不过之后 在荆棘岩礁 |
[05:28] | submitting to the healing hands | 那里灯塔看守人的妙手 |
[05:30] | of an utterly divine lighthouse keeper on Bramble Cay… | 让我度过了完美的一个月 |
[05:34] | a low-lying island that’s rapidly being submerged | 那儿是个几乎与海面相齐的小岛 |
[05:37] | by rise in the sea levels due to climate change. | 因为气候变化很快就要被上涨的海水淹没 |
[05:41] | Climate change? | 气候变化 |
[05:42] | Our next blacklister is devoted to protecting the Earth | 下一位黑名单人物致力于保护地球 |
[05:46] | from the greatest threat to its existence as we know it — us. | 远离我们所知的最大威胁 也就是我们自己 |
[05:51] | He’s a stealth eco-terrorist known only as Gaia — | 他是个神秘的环保恐怖分子 只知道叫盖亚 |
[05:55] | Earth Mother in Greek mythology. | 希腊神话中的大地母亲 |
[05:57] | Okay, so, the connection between this Earth Mother | 那大地母亲跟艾格尼斯 |
[06:01] | and Agnes is what? | 有什么关系 |
[06:02] | What is not relevant. | 有什么关系不要紧 |
[06:04] | Only where. | 要紧的是他在哪儿 |
[06:06] | We must find this man… | 我们必须找到这个人 |
[06:08] | unless you have a better lead on Kirk. | 除非你有关于柯克更好的线索 |
[06:10] | Has he reached out to you? | 他最近联系过你吗 |
[06:11] | No, he hasn’t. | 没有 |
[06:13] | Gaia then. | 那就找盖亚 |
[06:14] | A stealth eco-terrorist? | 神秘的环保恐怖分子 |
[06:17] | Isn’t that an oxymoron? | 这说法难道不自相矛盾吗 |
[06:19] | 9 times out of 10, | 十次有九次 |
[06:20] | the public reacts to an act of eco-terror | 公众对环保恐怖行动的反应 |
[06:22] | by getting angry at the terrorist | 都是将怒气针对恐怖分子 |
[06:23] | rather than the environmental offense | 而不是他想让公众注意的 |
[06:25] | he seeks to draw attention to. | 环境污染 |
[06:27] | By disguising his sabotage in accidents, | 而将自己的破坏行动伪装成事故 |
[06:31] | Gaia succeeds in focusing the public’s rage | 盖亚成功地将公众的怒气 |
[06:34] | on the actual danger, | 引向真正的环境威胁 |
[06:35] | not the criminal who exposes it. | 而不是揭露威胁的罪犯 |
[06:38] | Shall I go on? | 我还要继续说吗 |
[06:40] | 2011, 10,000 gallons of MCHM, | 2011年 38000升4-甲基环己甲醇 |
[06:43] | a toxic chemical used to wash coal, | 一种用来洗煤的有毒化学物 |
[06:44] | 富乐顿化工厂污染饮用水 38000升有毒4-甲基环己甲醇污染肯塔基州饮用水 上百人中毒 | |
[06:45] | was leaked from the Fullerton Chemical Plant. | 从富乐顿化工厂泄漏 |
[06:48] | Now, this spill made it into the drinking water in the local towns. | 这次泄漏污染了附近几个小镇的饮用水 |
[06:51] | A few hundred people were poisoned, | 有几百人中毒 |
[06:53] | including two children and three elderly victims who later died. | 其中有两个小孩和三个老人后来死了 |
[06:56] | Environmentalists had warned of the danger of a spill for years, | 环保人士早就警告了有外泄的危险 |
[07:00] | but no one listened until this leak, | 但这次泄漏之前没人重视他们的警告 |
[07:02] | and then the EPA finally mandated changes. | 之后环保局终于下令整改 |
[07:05] | So it worked. | 所以起作用了 |
[07:06] | In Gaia’s mind, he protected people. | 在盖亚的心中 他保护了人们 |
[07:07] | Yeah, well, tell that to the parents who lost their kids. | 跟那些失去孩子的父母说去吧 |
[07:09] | So, he kills innocent people to make a point | 他杀害无辜的人们来说明 |
[07:11] | that innocent people are in danger. | 无辜的人们身处险境 |
[07:13] | How does taking down this lunatic | 抓到这个疯子 |
[07:14] | get us closer to Kirk and Agnes? | 怎么能让我们找到柯克和艾格尼斯呢 |
[07:16] | Reddington won’t say. | 雷丁顿不愿意说 |
[07:17] | Even though this is allegedly about finding your daughter. | 尽管他说这是为了找到你女儿 |
[07:20] | Prick. | 去他的 |
[07:21] | I want this guy found. | 把这个人找到 |
[07:22] | Go over every detail of that spill. | 梳理泄漏的每一个细节 |
[07:24] | If it was sabotage, Gaia left a trail. | 如果是蓄意破坏 盖亚肯定留下了痕迹 |
[07:26] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[07:31] | So, about last night… | 昨天晚上 |
[07:33] | Sorry we couldn’t talk. | 抱歉我们没能聊上 |
[07:35] | But if you want to grab lunch today and chat — | 但如果你愿意今天吃午饭的时候聊聊 |
[07:36] | It’s okay. I figured it out. | 没事 我想通了 |
[07:38] | Figured what out? | 什么想通了 |
[07:38] | Whether or not to submit my transfer request. | 要不要提交调职申请 |
[07:41] | I decided I should, so I did. | 我决定我应该提交 所以我提交了 |
[07:43] | So it’s official? | 这是正式的了 |
[07:47] | I mean, I-I knew you were thinking about it, | 我是说 我知道你在考虑 |
[07:48] | – but you actually – It’s not a big deal. | -但你真的 -没什么大不了的 |
[07:50] | It’s for the best. | 这样是最好的 |
[07:51] | Right, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[07:53] | That is, you — you’ve given it a lot of thought, so… | 这个 你 你已经想了很多 所以 |
[07:58] | …congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[08:01] | I shouldn’t keep Ressler waiting. | 我不应该让雷斯勒等着 |
[08:08] | 富乐顿化工厂 加里森 肯塔基 | |
[08:09] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[08:10] | An entire team of Chemical Safety Board investigators | 一整支化工安全委员会调查队伍 |
[08:12] | looked into this after the spill. | 在泄漏发生后还来调查过 |
[08:14] | Nothing was flagged. | 连一个疑点都没有标记 |
[08:16] | This is box 7. | 这是第七箱 |
[08:17] | There are 43 more evidence boxes. | 还有四十三个证物箱 |
[08:21] | Googled Aram’s new girlfriend. | 查了下阿兰姆的新女朋友 |
[08:23] | Why? | 查她干啥 |
[08:24] | Why do guys do anything? | 没有为什么 |
[08:25] | To see if she was hot, which she is. | 看看她是不是性感 挺性感的 |
[08:29] | I thought we had everything. | 我以为东西都齐了 |
[08:30] | Everything from CSB. | 化工安全委员会的齐了 |
[08:32] | These are from the internal investigation. | 这些是内部调查的 |
[08:34] | I told you folks you’re wasting your time. | 跟你们说了你们在浪费时间 |
[08:35] | That spill was an accident. | 那次泄漏是个意外 |
[08:37] | Two days before the leak, a veteran DEP inspector | 泄漏前两天 一个环保部老检查员 |
[08:39] | looked over the storage tanks. | 检查过储藏罐 |
[08:41] | He didn’t see anything wrong, | 他没发现任何问题 |
[08:42] | and neither did the other guy about two weeks earlier. | 两周前的另一个人也没有 |
[08:44] | What other guy? | 什么另一个人 |
[08:45] | I just looked at the list of scheduled inspections, | 我刚刚看了例行检查时间表 |
[08:47] | and there was only one in the month prior. | 一个月只有一次检查 |
[08:49] | Scheduled, yeah, | 常规检查只有一次 没错 |
[08:50] | but we get spot inspections from time to time. | 但我们不时有现场检查员来 |
[08:52] | We’re gonna need to see everything you have | 我们需要查阅关于那个现场检查员的 |
[08:53] | on that spot inspector — now. | 所有资料 马上 |
[09:00] | Borron Energy Services. | 博朗能源 |
[09:03] | That’s fracking, right? | 水力裂压气 对吧 |
[09:04] | Well, I’m a field inspector. | 我是现场检查员 |
[09:07] | That’s bad stuff, man… | 那东西可厉害了 |
[09:09] | fracking. | 水力裂压气 |
[09:10] | Messing up the water table. | 扰乱地下水位 |
[09:13] | There’s places where you can light a fire | 有个地方龙头里出来的水 |
[09:14] | with what’s coming out of the tap. | 都能点着火 |
[09:17] | You’re making people sick. | 你们害人们生病 |
[09:18] | You want to know what’s in your sweetener? | 想知道这甜味剂里面有什么吗 |
[09:21] | The chemicals in that creamer? | 奶精里的化学成分呢 |
[09:22] | What about the plastic bottles in that watering cooler? | 水冷却器里的那些塑料瓶呢 |
[09:26] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[09:27] | Everything’s killing us. | 这一切都是致命的 |
[09:29] | So spare me the guilt trip… | 别往我头上扣帽子 |
[09:32] | and the righteous lecture. | 教我什么是正义 |
[09:34] | I earn my living… | 我也是讨生活 |
[09:36] | same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[10:01] | You were right — | 你说得对 |
[10:03] | The world is just filled with things that are gonna kill us. | 全世界到处都是致命的东西 |
[10:46] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a suspect. | 女士们先生们 我想我们有嫌犯了 |
[10:50] | Okay, check this out. | 看这个 |
[10:50] | The Kentucky Chemical Plant wasn’t the only facility | 肯塔基化工厂不是唯一一处 |
[10:53] | that received a visit from a spot inspector. | 接受了现场检查员检查的设施 |
[10:55] | Three of the other accident sites | 三个其他事故地点 |
[10:57] | also received spot inspections | 在事发几周内 |
[10:58] | within a few weeks of their failing. | 也接受了现场检查 |
[11:00] | So that’s this guy’s M.O. | 这就是这家伙的作案手法 |
[11:01] | He’s not breaking into these facilities. | 他没有闯进去 |
[11:03] | He’s walking through the front door. | 而是大摇大摆从正门进去的 |
[11:04] | You said you had a suspect. | 你说你有嫌犯了 |
[11:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:07] | I got surveillance video from three of the facilities | 我找到了三处设施的监控视频 |
[11:10] | on this particular spot inspector. | 都发现了这名现场检查员 |
[11:15] | That’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[11:16] | Alert the DHS and circulate the photo. | 向国土安全部预警 把这张照片传过去 |
[11:18] | Put a name to that face. | 加上名字 |
[11:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[11:25] | Because Aram told me you put in for a transfer. | 阿兰姆告诉我你申请调职了 |
[11:29] | Navabi, trust me, | 纳瓦比 相信我 |
[11:30] | I understand how angry you are with Keen | 我知道你对基恩的所作所为 |
[11:31] | for doing what she did — | 有多愤怒 |
[11:32] | Yes, and that is part of why I’m leaving, | 是的 这也是我要离开的原因之一 |
[11:35] | but it’s not just that. | 但还有别的原因 |
[11:37] | It… It’s this place. | 是…是这个地方 |
[11:39] | You never know where you stand with anyone… | 你永远不知道身边的人 |
[11:41] | whether they’ll be there for you when you need them. | 在你需要他们的时候会不会在你身边 |
[11:44] | If there’s anything I can do to get you to reconsider, | 如果有什么办法我能让你回心转意 |
[11:46] | you let me know. | 告诉我 |
[11:47] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[11:48] | You’re a good partner. | 你是个好搭档 |
[11:50] | I wish there was. | 我希望能有 |
[11:52] | I really do. | 真的 |
[12:02] | Six months? | 六个月 |
[12:03] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[12:04] | Maybe less. | 可能更少 |
[12:06] | But we both knew this day was coming. | 我们都知道终有这天 |
[12:08] | Your body would start rejecting the transfusions. | 你的身体会对输血产生排异 |
[12:11] | It’s remarkable it’s lasted this long. | 输血能撑这么久真是不可思议 |
[12:13] | There is a solution. | 有个解决方法 |
[12:15] | We’ve already discussed this. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[12:16] | It’s unacceptable. | 我不接受 |
[12:17] | Easy for you to say. | 你当然这么说 |
[12:18] | You’re not the one that’s gonna die. | 要死的人又不是你 |
[12:20] | No, I am, and I agree with Sebastian. | 要死的人是我 我同意塞巴斯蒂安 |
[12:23] | The girl is your only option. | 这个女孩是你唯一的机会 |
[12:25] | We’re exploring other cures. | 我们在研究别的疗法 |
[12:26] | We were…before we lost the Ribowski virus, | 之前是 在我们失去利博斯基病毒之前 |
[12:30] | before the U.S. Government froze your assets. | 在美国政府冻结你的资产之前 |
[12:32] | If the girl is a genetic match — | 就算这个女孩基因吻合 |
[12:34] | and there’s no guarantee that she is — | 这一点无法保证 |
[12:36] | extracting stem cells from such a young child | 从这么年幼的孩子身上提取干细胞 |
[12:39] | is extremely dangerous and could prove fatal. | 也极其危险 可能致命 |
[12:41] | Hippocrates bounds the doc to do no harm. | 希波拉克底誓言不让医生害人 |
[12:43] | He’s giving you coulds, mights. | 他只能告诉你也许 可能 |
[12:47] | I am under no such obligation. | 我却没有这种义务 |
[12:50] | I am giving you facts. | 我告诉你事实 |
[12:52] | We are out of time, and we are out of resources. | 我们没时间了 也没资源了 |
[12:57] | The only way to save your life | 唯一能救你命的办法是 |
[13:00] | is if we put that child’s in jeopardy. | 我们拿那孩子的命冒险 |
[13:06] | I think we’ve got something. | 我们有发现了 |
[13:08] | We put out a general alert | 我们对所有政府和私人设施 |
[13:09] | to all government and private facilities — | 发布了警告 |
[13:10] | oil and gas, chemical plants. | 石油 天然气和化工厂 |
[13:12] | – And? – A gas pipeline inspector in Newark | -然后呢 -纽沃克一名天然气管道检查员 |
[13:14] | was found dead in his car this morning. | 今天早上被人发现死在他的车里 |
[13:16] | – Heart attack. – Could be a coincidence. | -心脏病发 -可能是巧合 |
[13:18] | Maybe, but he had an appointment | 可能 但是他被派遣 |
[13:20] | to evaluate a gas pipeline in Westchester County. | 评估韦斯特切斯特县的一条天然气管道 |
[13:22] | – He’s there. – Was there a positive I.D.? | -他就在那儿 -确认身份了吗 |
[13:24] | – No, but — – So it’s a supposition. | -没有 但 -那么就是个猜测 |
[13:26] | Uh, no, actually. | 不 是这样 |
[13:28] | According to security at the facility, | 据工厂的保安说 |
[13:30] | a guy showed up less than an hour ago | 有个家伙不到一小时前 |
[13:32] | claiming to be filling in for the usual inspector. | 声称自己替平时的检查员代班 |
[13:34] | Ressler, Navabi, get there. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去一趟 |
[13:35] | Keen, call the plant manager and the county sheriff. | 基恩 跟工厂经理和县治安官打电话 |
[13:37] | See if they can evacuate the area | 问他们能否疏散该区域 |
[13:38] | without tipping off Gaia that we’re on our way. | 并且不让盖亚察觉我们要过去 |
[13:41] | 博朗能源 韦斯特切斯特站 A大门 | |
[13:45] | – Agents Navabi and Ressler. Where is he? – Sector 7. | -雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员 他在哪 -7号区 |
[13:47] | Said he had to check the pressure gauges. | 他说他要检查压力计 |
[14:17] | Stop! Federal agent! | 住手 联邦探员 |
[14:33] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[14:35] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[15:23] | Get out of the vehicle! | 下车 |
[15:26] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[15:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:43] | Long time, Martell… | 好久不见了 马泰尔 |
[15:45] | or whatever you’re calling yourself now. | 或者你现在又管自己叫别的名字了 |
[15:47] | Martell will be fine. | 马泰尔就行了 |
[15:49] | You? | 你呢 |
[15:50] | There’s a bunch to choose from. | 有不少选择 |
[15:52] | England, France, Malta — | 英国 法国 马耳他 |
[15:55] | your basic NATO alliance. | 就那些北约盟友 |
[15:58] | Malta’s not in NATO. | 马耳他不是北约的 |
[16:01] | Always were a stickler. | 你对细节总是这么坚持 |
[16:03] | Why don’t we just stick with Krantz? | 那我们怎么不对克兰茨也这么坚持 |
[16:07] | So, what’s on your mind, Martell? | 那么 有什么事 马泰尔 |
[16:10] | I got a job for you and your crew — | 我有个活需要你和你的人做 |
[16:13] | digital trace… | 数据追踪 |
[16:14] | break-in. | 非法闯入 |
[16:17] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[16:22] | The pipeline targeted by Gaia carries fracked gas — | 盖亚选中的管道用来输送裂压天然气 |
[16:25] | a process that environmentalists oppose. | 环保分子对此极其反对 |
[16:27] | Why? Because fracking creates jobs and energy independence? | 为什么 因为裂压法保障了就业和能源安全吗 |
[16:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[16:32] | Or maybe because of this. | 也可能是因为这个 |
[16:34] | San Bruno, 2010. | 圣布鲁诺 2010年 |
[16:36] | A ruptured natural-gas pipeline | 一根破裂的天然气管道 |
[16:38] | caused a 72-foot-long crater and killed 8 people. | 造成一个二十二米的大坑 死了八个人 |
[16:41] | Last year in Allentown, another one | 去年在艾伦镇 另一根管道 |
[16:42] | exploded underneath a city street, killing five. | 在城中街道下方爆炸 死了五个人 |
[16:45] | So it fits the M.O. | 所以符合他的手法 |
[16:46] | He was gonna cause an accident to provoke public outrage. | 他要制造事故引发民愤 |
[16:48] | Yeah, but how? We didn’t find any explosives. | 可怎么引发呢 我们没发现任何爆炸 |
[16:51] | What was he doing? | 他在做什么呢 |
[16:52] | Research. | 研究 |
[16:53] | Look at where Gaia’s tools | 看看发现盖亚的工具 |
[16:54] | and fake I.D. badge were found — | 和假身份证件的地方 |
[16:56] | the spot of the highest gas pressure. | 都是天然气压力最高的地点 |
[16:58] | I think he was trying to identify the most vulnerable point, | 我觉得他是想找出最脆弱的地方 |
[17:01] | the perfect place to hit. | 最完美的攻击点 |
[17:02] | If it’s that dangerous, then why hasn’t it already been shut down? | 如果那么危险 怎么还没被关闭 |
[17:05] | Because there are safety rules in place for new pipelines, | 因为新管道有安全规则 |
[17:07] | but they don’t always apply for existing lines. | 但旧管道不一定采用 |
[17:10] | Which is probably the point he’s trying to make. | 可能正是他想表达的东西 |
[17:12] | It gets worse, actually. | 其实更糟 |
[17:13] | I had an expert over at PHMSA do a blast-radius projection | 我跟一个管道和危险品管理局的专家做了爆炸推演 |
[17:16] | just to see what kind of damage | 想看看在这个点的一场爆炸 |
[17:18] | an explosion at this spot would cause. | 能造成多大损失 |
[17:20] | In an urban area like this, we’re talking hundreds of homes, | 像这样的城区 有数百个家庭 |
[17:23] | schools, a city hospital… | 还有学校 一家医院 |
[17:27] | and this — Stone Park, | 以及这个 斯通帕克 |
[17:29] | the largest nuclear power plant | 美国东海岸 |
[17:30] | on the eastern seaboard of the United States. | 最大的核电站 |
[17:32] | – Where are we on the fake I.D. badge you recovered? – Nowhere. | -你找到的假身份证件进展如何 -没进展 |
[17:35] | But Reddington says he’s got a guy who might be able to help. | 但是雷丁顿说他有个人也许能帮上忙 |
[17:37] | Reddington’s guy. | 雷丁顿的人 |
[17:40] | Who is he? | 是谁 |
[17:46] | Forgive the intrusion, keglers. | 打搅了 玩家们 |
[17:50] | – What do you want? – I have a job for you, Glen. | -你要干嘛 -我有个活儿给你 格伦 |
[17:53] | News flash — I’m off the clock, Reddington. | 简讯一则 我下班了 雷丁顿 |
[17:55] | It’s a matter of some urgency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[17:57] | No, it’s a matter of some me time, boundaries, | 不 这是关于我的私人时间 边界 |
[18:00] | work-life balance, the pause that refreshes. | 工作和生活平衡 劳逸结合 |
[18:03] | We need to know who made this I.D. | 我们要知道谁做了这张身份证件 |
[18:06] | Your release point is off. | 你放球点不对 |
[18:08] | Yeah, but I’m a charming conversationalist, | 是不对 但我是个聊天达人 |
[18:10] | so the ladies don’t mind. | 所以女士们不会在意的 |
[18:11] | Keep your elbows in. | 肘部贴紧一点 |
[18:15] | Some haste would be appreciated. | 快一点的话我会很感激的 |
[18:17] | A child’s life is in the balance. | 有个孩子的生命危在旦夕 |
[18:19] | Hologram. | 全息照片 |
[18:20] | RFID chip. | 射频识别芯片 |
[18:22] | Ji Ming’s your man. | 你要找的人是季明 |
[18:24] | Chinese expat. | 中国移民 |
[18:25] | Loves all things Americano. | 喜欢所有美国货 |
[18:27] | Last time we had dinner, he ordered bull fries. | 上次我们吃晚饭 他要了牛肉炸薯条 |
[18:30] | You ever had bull — Ji Ming? | 你吃过牛肉– 季明吗 |
[18:33] | Jellybean here. | 我是果冻豆 |
[18:41] | All I need is an address, Glen. | 我只要个地址 格伦 |
[18:49] | Glen, an address. | 格伦 地址 |
[18:50] | Hey, I don’t see you jumping in here, pal. | 你怎么不自己来问他 老兄 |
[18:53] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我正在尽我所能 |
[18:54] | A night course in Mandarin | 夜校学的普通话 |
[18:55] | doesn’t get you much past reading the menu | 只能让你读懂菜单 |
[18:57] | and “Hey, honey, your caboose looks tasty in those slacks.” | 和说”亲爱的 你的屁屁看着可真诱人” |
[19:05] | What the hell is he saying? | 他到底在说什么 |
[19:07] | Honestly, he says he doesn’t like you. | 说实话 他说他不喜欢你 |
[19:09] | He says you look like his third wife | 说你长得像他的第三个老婆 |
[19:11] | and that — What? | 而且说…什么来着 |
[19:13] | Right. | 对了 |
[19:14] | That you have no appreciation | 说你完全不会欣赏 |
[19:15] | for the fact that bowling is like sex. | 打保龄球就像做爱一样爽的事实 |
[19:18] | It’s about rhythm and flow. | 都在于节奏和连贯 |
[19:20] | You can’t just stop in the middle | 你不能在中途戛然而止 |
[19:21] | and go back to pick up the spare you missed | 然后再继续你错过的部分 |
[19:23] | because some jerk shouted out during the middle of your roll. | 就因为某个混蛋在关键时刻大喊大叫 |
[19:26] | He’s already given you the address, hasn’t he? | 他已经把地址给你了 对吧 |
[19:28] | Yeah, but it’s a little off the grid. | 对 但有点偏僻 |
[19:31] | I’d ditch the wingtips. | 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[19:33] | Dembe, call Elizabeth. | 邓比 给伊丽莎白打电话 |
[20:10] | What do you see? | 你怎么看 |
[20:12] | he’s withdrawn, a loner, | 他离群索居 孑然一身 |
[20:14] | and yet he’s committed to making the world a cleaner place. | 但仍致力于创造一个更洁净的世界 |
[20:23] | Photo of a pregnant woman. | 怀孕女人的照片 |
[20:27] | But no child. | 但没有小孩 |
[20:31] | Maybe the child was taken or… | 也许有人带走了孩子 或者… |
[20:36] | or died. | 孩子已经死了 |
[20:38] | We’re going to get her back, Lizzy. | 我们一定会把她救回来的 莉兹 |
[20:50] | Tidal charts for the Hudson. | 哈德逊河的潮汐图 |
[20:54] | Stone Park is on the Hudson. | 斯通帕克核电站在哈德逊河边上 |
[20:57] | If you don’t leave, I’m gonna call the police! | 如果你再不走 我就要报警了 |
[20:59] | The only reason I’m here | 我在这儿的唯一原因 |
[21:00] | is because you didn’t return my calls. | 是因为你没有回我的电话 |
[21:02] | – It’s not safe. – You’re violating the restraining order. | -这里不安全 -你违反了限制令 |
[21:04] | I’m the least of your problems! | 你需要担心的问题不在于我 |
[21:05] | You have to leave. | 你必须要离开 |
[21:07] | And going to your mother’s isn’t far enough. | 回娘家还不够远 |
[21:08] | What are you planning? | 你又有什么打算 |
[21:09] | You need to leave the state. | 你该去别的州 |
[21:19] | Hey, Sky. | 斯凯 |
[21:22] | How’s my little man? | 我的小家伙 |
[21:26] | You’re going on a car trip with Mommy. | 你要和妈咪一起驾车出游了 |
[21:29] | Someplace pretty with trees turning all kinds of colors. | 去一个有着各色树木的美丽地方 |
[21:34] | Won’t that be nice? | 好不好呀 |
[21:46] | You need to get on the road now. | 你得马上上路 |
[21:57] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[22:21] | What happened out there, young lady? | 发生了什么 年轻女士 |
[22:24] | You’re not dressed for the woods. | 你这不是来这里该有的打扮 |
[22:28] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[22:30] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[22:32] | You don’t need to say nothing. | 什么也不用说 |
[22:34] | We’re gonna get you fed. | 我们会喂你吃的 |
[22:35] | Build your strength up. | 补充体力 |
[22:38] | Plenty of time to talk later. | 以后有的是时间说 |
[23:07] | I’m looking at our little girl. | 我看着宝贝女儿呢 |
[23:09] | It’s almost like a baby monitor, | 就像是一个婴儿监控器 |
[23:11] | like she’s in the next room. | 而她就睡在隔壁 |
[23:12] | Only she’s not. Kirk has her. | 然而不是 柯克抢走了她 |
[23:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:16] | I asked you this morning to trust me, | 早上我叫你相信我 |
[23:18] | not to trace the link. | 不要追查这个链接 |
[23:20] | I want you to know | 你同意了 |
[23:20] | it means everything to me | 我希望你知道 |
[23:22] | that you are okay with that. | 这对我而言十分重要 |
[23:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | Everything’s gonna be all right, Liz. | 一切都会好起来的 莉斯 |
[23:27] | Blow her a kiss for me. | 帮我给她送个飞吻 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:35] | I know you. | 我清楚你 |
[23:37] | It’s your daughter. | 那是你女儿 |
[23:37] | You’re gonna want to be first one through the door. | 你肯定希望第一个进去 |
[23:40] | Let us take the lead. | 让我们带头吧 |
[23:41] | No use rescuing your daughter | 要是父亲最后死了 |
[23:43] | if Daddy winds up dead. | 救回女儿也没什么用 |
[23:45] | Your guys are sure about this? | 这事可靠吗 |
[23:46] | They traced the server. | 他们追踪了服务器 |
[23:48] | This island, that house. | 这座岛上的那幢房子 |
[23:52] | Your baby’s inside. | 你女儿就在里面 |
[23:56] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[24:05] | *Rock-a-bye baby* | ♬摇啊摇 小宝贝♬ |
[24:08] | *On the treetop* | ♬在树梢♬ |
[24:11] | *When the wind blows* | ♬风儿吹♬ |
[24:13] | *The cradle will rock* | ♬摇篮荡♬ |
[24:17] | *When the bough breaks* | ♬树枝断♬ |
[24:19] | *The cradle will fall* | ♬摇篮坠♬ |
[24:24] | *And down will come baby* | ♬小宝贝 伴摇篮♬ |
[24:27] | *Cradle and…* | ♬齐跌落♬ |
[24:38] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[24:39] | But wait. Don’t — | 慢着 不要 |
[24:40] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为咱俩达成一致了 |
[24:41] | About what? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[24:43] | You traced this feed. | 你追踪了信号源 |
[24:44] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[24:45] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是误会 |
[24:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:52] | That had nothing to do with me. | 跟我无关 |
[24:54] | I’m sorry, Masha. | 对不起 玛莎 |
[24:55] | No, I told Tom. | 不 我告诉汤姆了 |
[24:56] | I specifically said — | 我特地交代他 |
[24:58] | No! Please bring her back! | 不 让我看着她 |
[25:00] | I’m begging you! Bring her back! | 求求你 让我看着她 |
[25:04] | Okay, sweetheart. We got to get you upright. | 好的 亲爱的 得扶你坐起来 |
[25:07] | You’ve been down too long. | 你躺着太久了 |
[25:09] | I’m gonna put my hand behind your neck, just like a dance. | 我要把我的手放在你的脖子后面 就像跳舞一样 |
[25:13] | Here we go, nice and easy. | 对 轻轻松松 |
[25:15] | 1…2… | 一 二 |
[25:19] | Okay. There we go. | 好 来吧 |
[25:23] | No big thing. | 小事一桩 |
[25:25] | You got a lot of grit for such a little girl. | 你一个小女孩真坚强 |
[25:33] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[25:41] | You understand me? | 你明白我的话吗 |
[25:45] | Can you nod? | 你能点头吗 |
[25:49] | That’s good. | 好样的 |
[25:54] | You in some kind of trouble, sweetheart? | 你陷入什么麻烦了吗 亲爱的 |
[26:02] | The men that did this… | 做出这种事的人 |
[26:06] | …they, uh, coming back for you? | 他们 会回来找你吗 |
[26:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:20] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[26:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | I’m not into pregnant chicks. | 我对孕妇没兴趣 |
[26:34] | – I need you to find her. – What are you — a comedian? | -我要你找到她 -你谁啊 笑星吗 |
[26:36] | Here once a night, twice on Sunday? | 每晚来一次 周日两次吗 |
[26:39] | I already bailed you out. | 我已经帮了你了 |
[26:40] | I need you to find this woman | 我需要你找到这个女人 |
[26:41] | and her child, if there is one. | 和她的孩子 如果有的话 |
[26:43] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[26:44] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[26:46] | This tournament’s a bitch to get into. | 这比赛特别难进 |
[26:47] | We made it here. | 我们好不容易走到这一步 |
[26:48] | This close, and we lost… | 差这么点儿 我们输了 |
[26:51] | because of me, because I missed a baby split. | 因为我 因为我错失顽童式残局 |
[26:54] | I don’t understand bowling. | 我不懂保龄球 |
[26:56] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不懂 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry, Glen. | 很抱歉 格伦 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:07] | I’m squeezing your cheese. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[27:09] | Thanks to your better half, we swept the tourney. | 多亏了你的搭档 我们赢得了比赛 |
[27:12] | Elbow in, release point. | 收紧手肘 放球点 |
[27:14] | Sweet as a sister’s kiss. | 比妹妹的热吻还要赞 |
[27:16] | You’re talking to | 你现在可是在跟 |
[27:16] | the team captain of the newly crowned Mid-Atlantic champs. | 中大西洋区新科冠军的队长讲话 |
[27:21] | This prego chick — Tell me about her. | 这个怀孕的小妞 说说吧 |
[27:25] | I’m feeling good! | 我感觉棒极了 |
[27:28] | Hey, I’m not here right now. | 我现在不在 |
[27:29] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会打给你的 |
[27:38] | Tom, what the hell did you — | 汤姆 你到底… |
[27:40] | No, n-no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:42] | Excuse me, Doctor. | 抱歉 博士 |
[27:44] | I was just, uh — Doesn’t matter. | 我刚才 没什么 |
[27:46] | The tidal charts — | 潮汐图 |
[27:48] | Were you able to review them? | 您能解读吗 |
[27:50] | Owen Ayers, former officer in the Navy. | 欧文·艾尔斯 前海军军官 |
[27:52] | Found his name on bills and receipts | 盖亚的拖车里 |
[27:54] | we seized from Gaia’s trailer. | 账单和收据上写的是他的名字 |
[27:55] | Ayers was a helicopter pilot, | 艾尔斯是名直升机驾驶员 |
[27:56] | and before that, an enlisted aircraft mechanic. | 在那之前是在编的航空机械员 |
[27:59] | Three tours in Iraq, decorated. | 去过三趟伊拉克 得过勋章 |
[28:01] | This guy’s a war hero. | 这家伙是个战争英雄 |
[28:02] | Medical discharge in 2011 | 2011年因病卸任 |
[28:04] | after participating in Operation Tomodachi. | 就在参与援日作战后[トモダチ作戦] |
[28:06] | The U.S. Military relief effort at Fukushima. | 美军福岛救灾工作 |
[28:09] | Flew into an unscheduled emergency | 他飞入了一个计划外的 |
[28:11] | venting of radioactive gas. | 放射性气体紧急排泄口 |
[28:12] | He and several members of his crew got radiation poisoning. | 他和几名几组人员辐射中毒 |
[28:14] | He was the victim of a nuclear meltdown, | 他是核泄漏的受害者 |
[28:16] | so now he wants to cause one. | 所以他现在也要搞泄露 |
[28:18] | It’s worse than we thought. | 比我们想得更糟 |
[28:19] | The tidal charts — Can you pull them up? | 潮汐图 能放出来吗 |
[28:22] | He wasn’t just tracking the tides in the Hudson. | 他不仅仅是在记录哈德逊河的涨落 |
[28:24] | He was calculating the exact time of the supermoon. | 他在计算出现超级月亮的精确时间 |
[28:27] | It happens only every couple of decades. | 大概每几十年才出现一次 |
[28:29] | Causing unusually high and low tides. | 会引发异常的高低潮 |
[28:31] | These charts identify exactly when the Hudson | 这些图标标出了哈德逊河 |
[28:33] | will be at its lowest. | 水位最低的时间 |
[28:34] | Stone Park sits on the Hudson, though. | 斯通帕克核电站就建在哈德逊河上 |
[28:35] | I mean, they cool their nuclear reactors | 他们通过从河里引水 |
[28:37] | by drawing water from the river. | 来冷却反应堆 |
[28:39] | Over 2 billion gallons per day. | 每天要用750多万吨 |
[28:41] | Now, we know that an explosion on the pipeline | 我们知道管道如果爆了 |
[28:43] | will cause damage to the reactor at Stone Park, | 斯通帕克的反应堆就会出故障 |
[28:46] | but what if, on top of that damage, | 但如果 除故障外 |
[28:47] | the reactor couldn’t get enough water to cool the core? | 反应堆没有足够的水来冷却 |
[28:49] | Ayers wasn’t trying to send a message | 艾尔斯不是在向外界传达 |
[28:51] | about the danger of nuclear power. | 核能危险这一信息 |
[28:52] | He’s trying to re-create Fukushima on the Hudson. | 他是想要福岛事件在哈德逊重演 |
[28:54] | How? The pipeline is in lockdown. | 怎么做到 管道有严密防护 |
[28:56] | He can’t get close. | 他根本无法接近 |
[28:57] | On the ground anyway. | 从地面上是的 |
[28:59] | Hudson Sky Tours. | 哈德逊天空之旅 |
[29:01] | We found this brochure in his trailer. | 我们在他的拖车里找到了这本宣传册 |
[29:03] | He knows the maintenance and the flight schedules. | 他知道维护和航行的日程 |
[29:05] | Aram, do they operate in that area? | 阿兰姆 他们也飞经那片区域吗 |
[29:07] | guys. Look at this. | 伙计们 瞧瞧这个 |
[29:09] | Martin Powell, | 马丁·鲍威尔 |
[29:10] | one of their mechanics, | 他们的一个机械师 |
[29:11] | had a heart attack in a bar a few days ago. | 几天前在酒吧里犯了心脏病 |
[29:13] | How long before the tides are at their lowest? | 离水位最低时还有多久 |
[29:15] | Any time within the next hour and a half. | 一个半小时内随时都有可能 |
[29:17] | Get me Homeland! | 给我联系国土安全部 |
[29:18] | Keen, notify NRC. | 基恩 通知核管理委员会 |
[29:19] | Aram, have security at the pipeline and at Stone Park | 阿兰姆 给斯通帕克周围部署安保 |
[29:22] | and make sure the NYPD and Harbor Patrol | 确保纽约警局和港口巡警 |
[29:24] | get everybody out of that area immediately. | 把所有人从那个区域疏散 |
[29:26] | Call the heli-tours company and get out there. | 给直升机旅行社打电话 快点赶过去 |
[29:28] | Make sure Ayers never gets | 确保艾尔斯 |
[29:29] | one of those choppers off the ground. | 不能驾直升机升空 |
[29:31] | Arnie Gelber, agents. | 我是阿尼·盖尔伯特 探员们 |
[29:32] | Here to cooperate any way I can. | 我会尽力协助你们 |
[29:33] | What’s the status of your fleet? | 你们机队情况如何 |
[29:35] | We’re secure. Only got three choppers. | 很安全 只有三架直升机 |
[29:37] | Two of them are in the air with my best pilots. | 其中两架正由优秀飞行员驾驶在飞 |
[29:39] | One’s on a 30. | 一驾在执行任务 |
[29:40] | The other’s on a full-hour tour. | 另一架正在带乘客游览 |
[29:41] | – What about the third? – Grounded. | -那第三架呢 -出故障 |
[29:43] | Had to cancel half a dozen trips today | 今天不得不取消好几趟观光 |
[29:45] | smack in the heart of the season. | 现在正是旅游旺季 打击很大 |
[29:47] | The third chopper — where’s it now? | 第三架直升机在哪 |
[29:49] | Being repaired. | 正在维修 |
[29:51] | One of my veteran mechanics passed away a couple nights ago. | 我的一个老技师前几天夜里去世了 |
[29:53] | We’re all dealing with the loss. | 我们在处理后事 |
[29:55] | I got a new man working on it now. | 我找了一个新人正在维修 |
[29:56] | We’re gonna need to talk to him now. | 我们要马上跟他谈 |
[30:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[30:32] | Sky 3, please respond. | 天空三号 请回复 |
[30:34] | Sky 3, please respond. | 天空三号 请回复 |
[30:36] | Owen Ayers, | 欧文·艾尔斯 |
[30:37] | this is Special Agent Ressler of the FBI | 我是联调局特别探员雷斯勒 |
[30:39] | ordering you to return to home base immediately. | 现在命令你立刻返回基地 |
[30:42] | Mr. Ayers, this is FBI Agent — | 艾尔斯先生 我是联调局探员 |
[30:44] | I heard you the first time. | 你第一次说我就听见了 |
[30:46] | I won’t be doing that. | 我不会回去的 |
[30:47] | Alert the White House and the FAA to authorize an intercept. | 通知白宫和航空局 请求批准拦截 |
[30:50] | Mr. Ayers, we will shoot you down | 艾尔斯先生 如果你不马上返航 |
[30:52] | if you do not return immediately. | 我们会击落你 |
[30:54] | You can’t scramble fighters fast enough. | 你们来不及派战斗机升空 |
[30:57] | I’ve gamed this out to the last detail. | 每个细节我都预演过 |
[31:00] | Give me some credit, Agent Ressler of the FBI. | 别看不起我 联调局的雷斯勒探员 |
[31:02] | How long before he reaches the pipeline? | 他需要多久到达管道线 |
[31:04] | Two minutes. Maybe less. | 两分钟 或许更少 |
[31:06] | Oh, and if your next bright idea | 还有 如果你们下一个好主意 |
[31:09] | is to have them shut the pipeline down, sorry. | 是关闭管道的话 抱歉 |
[31:11] | That takes three whole days. | 那需要整整三天的时间 |
[31:13] | Notify local authorities | 通知当地政府 |
[31:14] | to immediately activate evacuation protocols. | 立即启动疏散预案 |
[31:17] | Aram, we need options. | 阿兰姆 给点解决方案 |
[31:19] | Yeah, I can, uh — | 好 我能 |
[31:20] | I can try and hack into the onboard avionics, | 我可以尝试黑进机载航空电子设备 |
[31:23] | try and take control. | 从而控制飞机 |
[31:30] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[31:31] | Someone has to. | 总得有人做 |
[31:33] | There are other ways. | 还有别的选择 |
[31:34] | What? Protests? Hearings? | 什么选择 抗议 听证会 |
[31:37] | They’ve had them. No one listens. | 都试过了 没人理会 |
[31:40] | They’ll listen to this. | 但今天这事会有人理会的 |
[31:41] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[31:42] | No luck. | 不成功 |
[31:43] | I-I can’t access the AFCS directly, | 我无法直接进入自动飞行操纵系统 |
[31:45] | and even if I could, there’s an automatic fail-safe. | 即使可以 也还有自动防故障装置 |
[31:48] | Ayers, you can’t go through with this. | 艾尔斯 你不能这么做 |
[31:49] | Millions of innocent people are gonna die. | 数百万无辜的人会被你害死 |
[31:51] | That’s an interesting formulation. | 你这个说法很有意思 |
[31:53] | Innocent people. | 无辜的人 |
[31:55] | Innocent of what? | 哪里无辜 |
[31:56] | Wanting their houses warm, their cars fueled | 希望房屋温暖 车子油满 |
[31:59] | with no regard for how any of that | 而完全不顾那样会对 |
[32:01] | fouls our air, our water, our planet? | 空气 水和地球造成多大伤害 |
[32:05] | I’m a dead man walking thanks to Fukushima. | 福岛核泄漏让我现在心如死灰 |
[32:09] | It poisoned my innocent unborn son | 那让我当时未出生的无辜儿子 |
[32:13] | into someone people look at as if he’s a monster! | 现在成了别人眼中的怪物 |
[32:18] | Now, whoever dies from this, they’ve got it coming. | 今天不管谁死 都是他们自找的 |
[32:19] | 增稳系统 海拔/方向参照系统 | |
[32:23] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[32:23] | Okay, I may have something. | 我可能找到办法了 |
[32:25] | Okay, I’ve hacked into something | 我入侵了一个叫 |
[32:26] | called the Stability Augmentation System. | 增稳系统的网站 |
[32:29] | And I think I can feed data | 我或许可以把数据 |
[32:29] | 特种空军部队/航向参考系统/访问入口 授权 增稳系统 海拔/方向参照系统 传感器可用 | |
[32:30] | into the heading reference system centers, | 上传到这个方向参照系统中心 |
[32:32] | override the controls. | 来改写控制命令 |
[32:33] | Can’t you just shut down the rotor? | 不能直接关掉螺旋桨吗 |
[32:35] | – You mean? – I mean turn the damn thing off. | -什么意思 -我说关掉那破玩意 |
[32:42] | Right, right. | 好 好 |
[32:46] | I got it. I got it. | 好了 找到了 |
[32:48] | Then do it. | 赶紧关掉 |
[32:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:51] | If I click on this, he’ll die. | 点了这个 他就没命了 |
[32:53] | I’ve killed somebody once. I can’t take another life again. | 已有人因我而死了 我不能再害人性命 |
[33:17] | Come on! | 搞什么 |
[33:19] | No! | 不 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:04] | For what? | 为什么 |
[34:06] | You did your job. | 你履行你的职责 |
[34:08] | And then I did mine. | 我履行我的 |
[34:24] | Hello, Maya. | 你好 玛雅 |
[34:25] | You’re a difficult woman to find. | 你这女人可真难找 |
[34:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:28] | And you must be Skyler. | 你就是斯凯勒吧 |
[34:30] | My name is Raymond. | 我叫雷蒙德 |
[34:31] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you, Skyler. | 我一直都很想见你 斯凯勒 |
[34:33] | Did Owen send you? | 欧文叫你来的吗 |
[34:35] | – Is that why you’re here? – No. | -所以你才来找我 -不 |
[34:37] | But from what I understand, | 但我了解的情况是 |
[34:38] | your ex-husband poses no further threat. | 你的前夫对你已不再构成威胁了 |
[34:41] | You have nothing to fear and no reason to run anymore. | 你再也不用害怕 也不必逃跑了 |
[34:44] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[34:45] | Are you with the police? | 你是警方的人吗 |
[34:46] | Oh, my goodness, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[34:49] | I’m simply an interested third party | 我只是个感兴趣的第三方 |
[34:51] | who needs your assistance. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:53] | Here we go. | 给你们 |
[34:57] | One chocolate, one strawberry, | 这是巧克力味 这是草莓味 |
[35:03] | and one caramel. | 这是焦糖味 |
[35:04] | Forgive me. I took the liberty. | 请见谅 我自作主张了 |
[35:07] | In my experience, caramel sauce is an excellent lubricant | 以我的经验 当介绍变得尴尬时 |
[35:11] | when it comes to awkward introductions. | 焦糖汁最能缓解气氛了 |
[35:13] | Skyler, any chance I could convince you | 斯凯勒 这三个里有哪个 |
[35:15] | to go thirds with us on these? | 你想吃吗 |
[35:27] | That’s all you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[35:28] | To meet with Sky’s doctor? | 想见斯凯的医生 |
[35:30] | His hematologist, yes. | 见他的血液科医生 是的 |
[35:32] | Do you have a child with special needs? | 你是不是有身体上有特殊需求的孩子 |
[35:34] | Picasso said it took four years to paint like Raphael, | 毕加索说只要四年就能画得像拉斐尔 |
[35:37] | but a lifetime to paint like a child. | 可是需要一辈子 才能画得像孩童 |
[35:41] | They live in a delightful space | 他们生活在一个幸福的空间里 |
[35:44] | somewhere between dreams and reality. | 生活在梦和现实的交界处 |
[35:47] | They taste color, hear shapes, see sounds. | 他们品尝颜色 听出形状 看到声音 |
[35:53] | We should all have such special needs. | 我们都该有这样的特殊需求 |
[36:00] | There is a child. | 是有一个孩子 |
[36:02] | Her life hangs in the balance. | 她有生命危险 |
[36:04] | I believe Skyler’s doctor could save her. | 我想斯凯勒的医生能救她 |
[36:18] | Hey, hey. Nice work today. | 今天干得不错 |
[36:21] | It is, uh, no small thing | 防止曼哈顿 |
[36:22] | to prevent Manhattan from being unlivable… | 变为一座空城可不是小事 |
[36:25] | as opposed to unaffordable. | 虽然现在是住不起 |
[36:26] | You made the wrong call today. | 你今天做错了 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry you think so. | 我很遗憾你这么想 |
[36:36] | Is there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[36:38] | No, that — That’s it. | 没有 没事了 |
[36:45] | Mr. Cooper understood. | 库珀先生理解我 |
[36:47] | He was just trying to make you feel better. | 他只是想让你好过点 |
[36:49] | I’m sure your girlfriend will, too, Aram. | 我相信你女友也会理解你 阿兰姆 |
[36:51] | Oh, is that what this is all about? | 就是因为这个吗 |
[36:52] | The fact that I have a girlfriend. | 因为我有女友 |
[36:54] | You put people’s lives at risk. | 你的行为置他人性命于危险中 |
[36:56] | It’s a little more important to me than whether or not | 对我来说 这比你有没有女友 |
[36:57] | you have a girlfriend. | 稍微重要些 |
[36:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:06] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[37:08] | Do you mind closing the door on your way out? | 出去的时候麻烦关上门好吗 |
[37:20] | You know when I congratulated you | 当你递交调职申请时 |
[37:22] | on submitting your transfer request? | 我对你表示祝贺 |
[37:25] | I didn’t mean it. | 我是违心的 |
[37:26] | I was trying to make you feel better, | 我只是想让你好受点 |
[37:28] | because that’s the polite thing to do. | 因为这是礼貌 |
[37:30] | And I like being polite. | 我觉得要讲礼貌 |
[37:33] | What I wanted to say was that… | 我真正想说的是 |
[37:38] | …I’m glad you’re going. | 我很高兴你要走了 |
[37:39] | As far as I’m concerned, you can’t go fast enough. | 我心里巴不得你快点走呢 |
[37:54] | We talked about this! We agreed! | 我们谈了的 我们说好了的 |
[37:55] | Yeah, on how you felt. I told you I disagreed. | 谈了你的感受 我也说了我不同意 |
[37:58] | What you didn’t tell me | 但你没说 |
[37:59] | was that you were gonna do something about it. | 你还有自己的打算 |
[38:01] | Instead, you went behind my back | 而且你背着我 |
[38:03] | and did exactly what I told you not to do. | 做了我特意叮嘱你不要做的事 |
[38:05] | And with Reddington’s help, no doubt. | 肯定还有雷丁顿帮你吧 |
[38:06] | – It wasn’t Reddington. – Then who? | -不是雷丁顿 -那是谁 |
[38:08] | – A guy I used to work with. – When was this? | -我之前的同事 -什么时候的 |
[38:10] | When you were a skinhead? One of Berlin’s thugs? | 当你还是混混的时候 还是柏林手下时 |
[38:13] | ‘Cause I’m guessing it wasn’t an elementary-school teacher. | 因为我觉得这人恐怕不是小学老师吧 |
[38:15] | I’m not gonna fight with you about this, Liz! | 我不想因为这事跟你吵 莉斯 |
[38:17] | I did what I thought was best! | 我只是做了我认为该做的事 |
[38:20] | And nobody is sorrier than me that it didn’t work! | 没有人比我更难过这事没有成功 |
[38:23] | Oh, no. I know someone who’s sorrier. | 不 我就知道一个比你更难过的人 |
[38:24] | ♬我们都会离开♬ | |
[38:26] | Our daughter… | 我们的女儿 |
[38:28] | who now, because of you, is God knows where. | 那个因为你现在不知所踪的女儿 |
[38:31] | ♬墙上写满文字♬ | |
[38:34] | ♬那是我所知道的故事♬ | |
[38:38] | ♬我放声哭泣因为你终将离去♬ | |
[38:44] | ♬墙上写满文字♬ | |
[38:45] | I know you don’t want to. | 我知道你不愿意 |
[38:47] | ♬我拥抱坠落♬ | |
[38:51] | But you need to use the child. | 但是你只能利用这孩子 |
[38:52] | ♬如果现在还不算太晚♬ | |
[38:57] | ♬我希望你能找到你的追寻♬ | |
[39:02] | You asked me how this | 你之前问这案子 |
[39:03] | case is connected to finding Agnes. | 和找艾格尼斯有什么关系 |
[39:08] | Owen Ayers and his son Skyler | 欧文·艾尔斯和他儿子斯凯勒 |
[39:10] | share a rare blood disorder. | 都患有一种罕见血液病 |
[39:12] | But Dr. Sebastian Reifler | 而塞巴斯蒂安·雷夫勒医生 |
[39:16] | is one with a particularly relevant distinction. | 则有一个独特的身份 |
[39:19] | He treats both Skyler Ayers | 他负责治疗斯凯勒·艾尔斯 |
[39:21] | and Alexander Kirk. | 以及亚历山大·柯克 |
[39:23] | If we can get to his doctor, | 如果我们能找到他的医生 |
[39:25] | we can get to Kirk. | 就能找到柯克 |
[39:27] | We’re getting close, Lizzy. | 我们就快找到了 莉兹 |
[39:30] | ♬墙上写满文字♬ | |
[39:31] | It won’t be long now. | 不会太久的 |
[39:33] | ♬那是我所知道的故事♬ | |
[39:35] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[39:37] | You asked if Kirk had reached out, and I told you he hadn’t. | 你问我柯克有没有联系过我 我说没有 |
[39:42] | That wasn’t true. | 不是那样的 |
[39:43] | ♬墙上写满文字♬ | |
[39:46] | He set up a link… | 他建了一个链接 |
[39:47] | ♬我拥抱坠落♬ | |
[39:49] | a video feed so I could see Agnes. | 视频信号 好让我见到艾格尼斯 |
[39:52] | How incredibly cruel. | 真是太残忍了 |
[39:54] | Tom tried to trace the link, | 汤姆试图追踪那链接 |
[39:56] | tried to find Agnes, | 想找到艾格尼斯 |
[39:58] | but Kirk found out, and now… | 但柯克发现了 现在 |
[40:00] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[40:03] | I thought I could make it better, | 我以为我能做得好点 |
[40:04] | that I could protect my baby. | 我以为我能保护我的孩子 |
[40:06] | ♬我试着忘却♬ | |
[40:09] | I mean, that’s my one job — to protect my child. | 那我唯一的工作 保护我的孩子 |
[40:15] | Make her feel safe at any cost. | 不惜一切 让她有安全感 |
[40:18] | To hold her. | 抱着她 |
[40:19] | To tell her everything’s gonna be okay. | 告诉她一切都会好起来 |
[40:24] | But now because of me, because of what I’ve done, | 但现在因为我 因为我的所作所为 |
[40:26] | ♬我们为何会有如此遭遇♬ | |
[40:26] | I can’t even do that. | 我就连这些也做不到 |
[40:53] | Forgive the Shanghai summons, Dr. Reifler, | 别管上海的会议了 雷夫勒医生 |
[40:56] | but I have a matter of some urgency we must discuss. | 我有急事需要和你谈谈 |
[41:00] | You… | 你 |
[41:02] | I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我不 我不明白 |
[41:06] | Skyler Ayers… | 斯凯勒·艾尔斯 |
[41:06] | Is doing fine. | 他很好 |
[41:08] | It’s another patient of yours I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的是你另一位病人 |
[41:10] | I-I-I — I don’t — I can’t help. | 我…我不…我帮不了你 |
[41:13] | Oh, yes, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[41:16] | And you will… | 而且你会的 |
[41:17] | by allowing me to accompany you | 你会准许我陪同 |
[41:19] | on your next house call to… | 去见你的下一位出诊病患 |
[41:22] | Alexander Kirk. | 亚历山大·柯克 |
[41:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |