时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♬压制我的感官♬ | |
[00:27] | Critical hit. He couldn’t have gone far. | 致命一击 他走不远 |
[00:30] | He wouldn’t go to a hospital. | 他不会去医院 |
[00:34] | ♬时间已至尽头♬ | |
[00:43] | ♬早已无路可退♬ | |
[00:45] | The bleeder works for Kirk. | 受伤的这个是柯克的人 |
[00:47] | He’ll know where to find them. | 他知道他们的位置 |
[00:49] | I have a location. | 找到了 |
[00:53] | I was trying to help. He has to know that. | 我是在帮忙 他必须知道这一点 |
[00:56] | I’m not on your side here, Kate. | 我不赞同你的做法 凯特 |
[01:00] | ♬压制我的感官♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬我在捕猎 我去捕猎♬ | |
[01:16] | ♬时间已至尽头♬ | |
[01:25] | ♬早已无路可退♬ | |
[01:41] | I need to speak with the patient. | 我要跟病人说话 |
[01:47] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[01:55] | As you well know, one of the keys to my success | 你知道 我成功的一个关键 |
[01:57] | is a clear and consistent understanding | 就是对自己的局限性 |
[02:01] | of my own limitations. | 有着客观清楚的认识 |
[02:04] | So often people overestimate themselves, | 人们总是高估自己的能力 |
[02:07] | misapply their gifts. | 滥用自己的才能 |
[02:10] | The cleaner suddenly fancies herself the strategist. | 清道夫突然认为自己能做一个战略家 |
[02:15] | Wisdom is learning the boundaries | 清楚认识自己的能力范围 |
[02:17] | of one’s designated lane. | 才是智慧的表现 |
[02:20] | For instance, this, I will do poorly. | 例如现在 这件事我就做不好 |
[02:24] | Clumsily, with more mess than necessary. | 笨手笨脚地弄出不必要的杂乱 |
[02:30] | It’ll take longer | 会花更长时间 |
[02:32] | and be considerably more unpleasant to boot. | 并且会让人非常不舒服 |
[02:35] | But I can’t very well have you do it, can I? | 但我没法让你做这件事 对吗 |
[02:51] | Raymond Reddington, my favorite rubio. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 我的白人朋友 |
[02:55] | My God, I haven’t seen you since you snuck off at Carnival. | 天啊 上次见你还是你从嘉年华逃走时 |
[03:02] | Red, Jesus. | 红魔 天啊 |
[03:03] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[03:05] | We’re looking for a name. | 我们在找一个人 |
[03:07] | Take a close look, Manny. | 看仔细点 曼尼 |
[03:09] | He worked for a man who abducted someone I care about. | 他的老板绑架了一个我很关心的人 |
[03:13] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[03:14] | Who’s his rabbi? | 他的拉比是谁 |
[03:16] | I don’t know, but I know who might. | 我不知道 但我知道谁可能知道 |
[03:27] | 埃斯特班 第79号 | |
[03:30] | – Is it true? She’s alive? – Apparently. | -是真的吗 她还活着 -是的 |
[03:33] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[03:34] | How is that…there were complications during labor. | 怎么会 她分娩时出现了并发症 |
[03:36] | And the doctor, he declared her dead. | 是医生宣告她死亡的 |
[03:38] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[03:39] | But there was a funeral. I-I was a pallbearer. | 可还有葬礼 我是抬棺人之一 |
[03:41] | Yes, and who knows what was in that casket? | 没错 可谁知道里面是谁呢 |
[03:43] | It was a charade, Aram. | 整件事就是个做戏 阿兰姆 |
[03:44] | So Agent Keen is alive? | 所以基恩探员还活着 |
[03:50] | but her funeral and her death… | 可她的葬礼和死 |
[03:53] | She faked her death. Why would she do that? | 她伪造了自己的死亡 为什么要这么做 |
[03:54] | To get away from Reddington. | 为了摆脱雷丁顿 |
[03:56] | So that her and Tom and Agnes | 这样她 汤姆还有艾格尼斯 |
[03:57] | could have a normal life. | 才能过上正常的生活 |
[03:58] | Away from us? | 也要摆脱我们 |
[03:59] | Yes, after everything we did for her. | 是的 可怜我们为她做了那么多 |
[04:02] | Best we could tell, | 我们知道的是 |
[04:03] | Liz and Tom’s plan was to go into hiding in Cuba. | 莉斯和汤姆本打算逃往古巴隐姓埋名 |
[04:05] | Alexander Kirk found them. | 却被亚历山大·柯克抓到了 |
[04:07] | Why? What does he want with Agent Keen? | 什么 他抓基恩探员要干嘛 |
[04:09] | Look, all we know right now is that | 据我们所知 |
[04:10] | when Reddington got there, Liz and Tom were gone. | 雷丁顿到达时 莉斯和汤姆已经走了 |
[04:12] | I just got off the phone with the embassy in Havana. | 我刚和驻哈瓦那大使馆通完电话 |
[04:14] | Briefed them on Kirk, gave them the tail number to his plane. | 告诉他们柯克的概况和他的飞机编号 |
[04:17] | If that was how he was planning to get off the island, | 如果他打算乘飞机离开 |
[04:19] | that’s not gonna happen. | 这路是行不通了 |
[04:20] | And, uh, what about Agnes? | 那艾格尼斯呢 |
[04:21] | At this point, we don’t know. | 此时此刻 我们无从知晓 |
[04:25] | Notify FBI headquarters. | 通知联调局总部 |
[04:27] | Elizabeth Keen is alive. | 伊丽莎白·基恩还活着 |
[04:33] | The plane is ready. | 飞机准备好了 |
[04:35] | Mato and the baby? | 玛托和孩子呢 |
[04:36] | Not yet. | 还没来 |
[04:37] | Notify me as soon as they’re here. | 人来了立刻告诉我 |
[04:40] | My baby. | 我孩子呢 |
[04:41] | – She’s on her way. – That’s what you said before. | -在来的路上 -你刚才就这么说的 |
[04:43] | – Masha… – My name is Elizabeth. | -玛莎 -我叫伊丽莎白 |
[04:45] | I understand that you have questions, that you’re upset. | 我知道你满心疑惑 而且很不高兴 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry it has to be like this. | 但很抱歉只能这样 |
[05:00] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我父亲 |
[05:01] | Well, I am, Masha. I am. | 我是 玛莎 我是 |
[05:03] | And I intend to prove that to you. | 而且我会向你证明的 |
[05:05] | Agnes will be brought here, | 会有人负责把艾格尼斯带来 |
[05:06] | but the person doing that has a job to do first. | 但在这之前 他还有其他任务 |
[05:08] | What job? With Tom? | 什么任务 和汤姆有关吗 |
[05:13] | What are you doing to Tom? | 你们要对汤姆做什么 |
[05:24] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[06:09] | There’s nothing more depressing than a failed Communist state. | 没有比失败的共产主义国家更令人郁闷的了 |
[06:13] | It doesn’t even really pay to be corrupt. | 搞腐败都弄不到钱 |
[06:15] | When dirty cops play poker in America, | 而美国黑警打牌 |
[06:18] | they’re able to play for real money. | 还能玩真钱呢 |
[06:21] | Let’s raise the stakes. | 我们提高赌注吧 |
[06:36] | A new game. | 玩个新游戏 |
[06:38] | You tell me who the head worked for, | 你们告诉我这颗人头为谁效力 |
[06:40] | you keep the money, a 5-way split. | 你们就可以拿钱 五个人分 |
[06:44] | We’re keeping the money. | 钱我们收下了 |
[06:47] | A young woman and her child were taken. | 一个年轻女人和她孩子被绑走了 |
[06:50] | A Russian has entered the country. | 古巴来了个俄罗斯人 |
[06:52] | I have it on good authority | 据可靠信源 |
[06:54] | your friend here was assisting him. | 这位朋友曾帮过他 |
[06:56] | I think it’s time for you to leave. | 我认为你该走了 |
[07:01] | Make that a 4-way split. | 那就四个人分 |
[07:13] | I’ll give you a name. | 我告诉你名字 |
[07:15] | Well, isn’t this your lucky day? | 你今天真走运 是不是 |
[07:18] | The head worked for a Jhosep Balzan? | 那脑袋为一个叫约瑟夫·巴尔赞的人效力 |
[07:21] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从来没听说过他 |
[07:22] | Yeah, he’s a supplier of all manner of contraband on the island. | 他走私各种违禁品到岛上 |
[07:25] | If the people you’re looking for are still in Cuba, | 如果你找的人还在古巴 |
[07:28] | Balzan is protecting them. | 肯定是巴尔赞在保护他们 |
[07:30] | Should I assemble a team? | 我该召集一支队伍吗 |
[07:33] | Dembe, call Silvio in San Cristóbal. | 邓比 打给圣克里斯托瓦尔的西尔维奥 |
[07:35] | Tell him to put a team together. We’re going after Elizabeth. | 让他召集队伍 我们去找伊丽莎白 |
[07:44] | Here. | 给 |
[07:50] | You think I’d drug you? | 你觉得我下了药 |
[07:53] | You kidnapped my infant daughter, | 你绑架了我襁褓中的女儿 |
[07:55] | my husband, and me. | 我的丈夫 还有我 |
[07:57] | I’d say you’re capable of anything. | 我觉得没有什么是你做不出来的 |
[07:59] | Listen… | 听着 |
[08:00] | you were my entire life. | 你曾是我的生命 |
[08:04] | You were all your mother and I ever cared about. | 你母亲和我曾全部心思都放在你身上 |
[08:07] | Now you don’t know any of that | 然而现在你对这些事一无所知 |
[08:09] | because Reddington took you away from us | 因为雷丁顿在你还是个小女孩的时候 |
[08:11] | when you were just a little girl. | 从我们身边夺走了你 |
[08:13] | He and your mother had an affair. | 他和你的母亲有了婚外情 |
[08:17] | For a time, I thought maybe he was the father, | 我曾经一度以为他是你的父亲 |
[08:20] | but I have proof that he’s not. | 但我有证据证明他不是 |
[08:23] | He’s just a spiteful, evil man. | 他只是一个居心不良的邪恶男人 |
[08:27] | Couldn’t accept it when Katarina broke off the affair. | 他不能接受卡特莲娜跟他分手 |
[08:31] | One day I came home, and you were gone. | 有一天我回家发现你不见了 |
[08:33] | He’d taken you. | 他夺走了你 |
[08:35] | I never thought I’d ever see you again… | 我从没想到我还能再见你一面… |
[08:38] | until there you were in the news, | 直到你出现在了新闻里 |
[08:41] | you… and Reddington, | 你…和雷丁顿 |
[08:44] | the most wanted fugitives in the world. | 你们俩是头号通缉犯 |
[08:46] | If you cared so much about me, | 假如你真那么在乎我 |
[08:48] | you wouldn’t hold me hostage. | 就不会抓我为人质 |
[08:49] | He’d taken my beautiful child and turned her into a criminal. | 他抓走了我美丽的孩子 把她变成罪犯 |
[08:52] | Attack my wedding, everyone I love. | 你还袭击我的婚礼 伤害所有我爱的人 |
[08:53] | Everything I did was to get my child away from Reddington. | 我的行为都只是让我的孩子远离雷丁顿 |
[08:57] | Who understands that more than you? | 谁能比你更了解我的心情 |
[08:59] | You did the exact same thing, | 你做了一模一样的事 |
[09:00] | faked your own death to get your child away from him. | 为了让你的孩子远离他而假死 |
[09:08] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:09] | The PNR have surrounded the plane. | 古巴的警察包围了飞机 |
[09:11] | Then find another plane. | 那就再找一架 |
[09:15] | Agnes will be here shortly. | 艾格尼斯很快就到 |
[09:17] | And Tom? | 那汤姆呢 |
[09:39] | Hey, they have my baby! Please! | 他们抓了我的孩子 救救我们 |
[09:42] | Keen, you breathe a word, | 基恩 你敢再说一个字 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna fire two bullets — | 我就会开两枪 |
[09:45] | one in the cop | 一枪打死这个警察 |
[09:47] | and the other between the eyes of that screaming kid. | 一枪打在这个哭娃的眉心 |
[09:49] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[10:29] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[10:40] | No, don’t — please! | 不 不要 不要啊 |
[10:59] | Where are we on Kirk? | 柯克那边查得怎么样 |
[11:00] | PNR grounded his plane. | 航空署禁飞了他的飞机 |
[11:01] | There’s no sign of him or Keen. | 没有他和基恩的踪迹 |
[11:03] | I informed the Bureau | 我已经通知联调局 |
[11:04] | that Elizabeth Keen has risen from the dead. | 伊丽莎白·基恩起死回生了 |
[11:06] | They said three Hail Mary’s | 他们大呼三声圣母玛利亚 |
[11:07] | and they’re on the lookout for the zombie apocalypse. | 现在正为僵尸末日而时刻戒备呢 |
[11:11] | I understand. You feel played. | 我明白 你们感觉被耍了 |
[11:13] | Don’t you, sir? | 你不是吗 长官 |
[11:14] | Look, we should be halfway to Havana by now. | 我们本来都应该在去哈瓦那的路上了 |
[11:16] | Why? She obviously doesn’t want our help. | 为什么呢 她显然不想要我们帮忙 |
[11:18] | Maybe or maybe not, but she needs it. | 不管她怎么想 她还是需要我们的帮助 |
[11:22] | You’re willing to risk your life after what she did? | 她做出这种事 你还愿意为她涉险 |
[11:24] | All right, let’s just have this conversation. | 那就把话说开了吧 |
[11:25] | Keen lied to us, took advantage of all of us, | 基恩对我们撒谎 利用了我们 |
[11:28] | and no one is more upset about that than I. | 没人比我更难受 |
[11:30] | Or…relieved. | 或者说…释怀 |
[11:33] | Truth be told, I didn’t think it was possible | 说实话 我从没想过自己会 |
[11:35] | to be this joyous and livid at the same time. | 像现在这样又喜又怒 |
[11:38] | But I have a job to do — | 但我还有任务 |
[11:40] | find Keen and her family | 找到基恩和她的家人 |
[11:41] | and bring them home safely. | 把他们安全带回来 |
[11:43] | And I know that no matter how I feel, | 我知道不管我感受如何 |
[11:44] | I can do that job. | 我都能履行职责 |
[11:47] | I need to know if each of you can say the same. | 我要知道你们能不能做出同样的保证 |
[13:15] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[13:22] | Elizabeth, are you okay? | 伊丽莎白 你还好吗 |
[13:24] | Of course she is. | 她当然好 |
[13:25] | Unlike you, I would never hurt my own daughter. | 不像你 我可不会伤害我的女儿 |
[13:31] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[13:33] | – Elizabeth. – I’m on your left. | -伊丽莎白 -我在你的左边 |
[13:47] | Constantin. | 康斯坦丁 |
[13:49] | What do you want? Name it. | 你想要什么 说吧 |
[13:52] | You bring her out unharmed, you’ll have it. | 你把她完好交出来 我都给你 |
[13:54] | Of course, the Concierge of Crime wants to cut a deal. | 意料之中 犯罪世界的管理员想谈条件 |
[13:58] | You’ll give me whatever I want? | 我要什么你都给吗 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:01] | In exchange for Masha? | 来换回玛莎 |
[14:03] | Whatever you desire. | 不管你想要什么 |
[14:06] | What I desire is to raise my child, | 我想要的是抚养我的孩子 |
[14:09] | to watch her grow, | 是看着她长大 |
[14:11] | and to have back the 26 years of being a father | 是要回你从我这儿夺取的 |
[14:14] | that you took from me. | 为人父的26年光阴 |
[14:15] | But you can’t give me that, can you? | 但你给不了我吧 |
[14:17] | No, she was never yours to raise. | 不 她从来都不该由你抚养 |
[14:25] | Patrol unit incoming. | 巡逻队来了 |
[14:26] | Military patrol. Armored military. | 军方巡逻队 武装部队 |
[14:31] | Agnes. Do you have Agnes? | 艾格尼斯 她在你身边吗 |
[14:32] | I don’t have her. | 不在我这儿 |
[14:33] | Go. Find Agnes and Tom. | 去吧 找到艾格尼斯和汤姆 |
[14:37] | I’m not leaving here without you. | 我不会把你留这儿一个人走 |
[14:39] | You just don’t get it, do you, Raymond? | 你还不明白吗 雷蒙德 |
[14:40] | She doesn’t want to be with you. | 她不想和你一起 |
[14:41] | That’s why she faked her own death — | 所以她要假死 |
[14:43] | to get away from you. | 为了逃离你身边 |
[14:44] | Raymond, we have to go now. | 雷蒙德 我们得走了 |
[14:45] | – If they get you, they’ll kill you. – Raymond. | -被他们抓到你就没命了 -雷蒙德 |
[14:47] | Did you hear me? You have to go. | 你听到我说的了吗 你必须离开 |
[14:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[14:52] | Elizabeth, I will come for you. | 伊丽莎白 我会回来找你的 |
[15:14] | Harold, gather your team. | 哈罗德 召集你的团队 |
[15:16] | Reddington. Where are you? | 雷丁顿 你在哪里 |
[15:18] | Tell me you have Agent Keen. | 但愿你找到了基恩探员 |
[15:20] | No, but she’s still on the island. | 没有 但她还在岛上 |
[15:23] | Kirk’s preparing her exit plan. | 柯克在给她准备逃脱计划 |
[15:24] | I don’t know what the preparations are, | 我不知道在准备什么 |
[15:26] | but I know who can find out — Manuel Esteban. | 但我知道谁能查到 曼纽尔·埃斯特班 |
[15:30] | The Chilean Spymaster? | 那个智利间谍大师 |
[15:32] | – Who’s Esteban? – Our next Blacklister. | -埃斯特班是谁 -下一位黑名单人物 |
[15:35] | Manuel Orentez Esteban. | 曼纽尔·奥兰特兹·埃斯特班 |
[15:37] | Leader of Pinochet’s Caravan of Death | 皮诺切特”死亡篷车”敢死队的领袖 |
[15:38] | that institutionalized | 那是个在国家扶持下 |
[15:40] | a state-sponsored system of terror | 滥用权力 绑架谋杀的 |
[15:41] | through abuse, abduction, and murder. | 恐怖组织体系 |
[15:44] | According to our database, he died in 1989. | 资料库显示他在1989年就死了 |
[15:47] | Except he didn’t. | 然而他并没死 |
[15:48] | Esteban is alive and well and a legendary enforcer | 埃斯特班活得好好的 |
[15:51] | for a series of authoritarian regimes. | 是好几代独裁政权的传奇执法者 |
[15:54] | Assuming what you say is true and Esteban is alive, | 即使你所说 埃斯特班还活着 |
[15:56] | what makes you think he can help locate Keen? | 你怎么认为他能帮忙找到基恩 |
[15:59] | Kirk’s man in Cuba is protected by the military. | 柯克的手下在古巴受军队保护 |
[16:01] | If the military is involved, Esteban will know about it. | 如果军队插手了 埃斯特班会知道的 |
[16:04] | We’ll never find Esteban in time. | 我们不可能及时找到埃斯特班 |
[16:06] | We have no assets in Cuba. | 在古巴又没线人 |
[16:07] | Of course you do, Harold. | 当然有了 哈罗德 |
[16:09] | Esteban. He works for your government. | 埃斯特班为你们政府效力 |
[16:12] | Castro took him in, and the CIA immediately | 卡斯特罗招了他 中情局立马 |
[16:15] | put him on the payroll as a double agent. | 把他招为双重间谍 |
[16:17] | What little you know | 你们掌握的 |
[16:18] | about the inner workings of the Cuban government | 那点古巴政府的内部消息 |
[16:21] | is courtesy of Manuel Esteban. | 全靠曼纽尔·埃斯特班 |
[16:23] | The CIA knows where to find him, | 中情局知道去哪找他 |
[16:25] | and he knows where to find Elizabeth. | 而他知道去哪找伊丽莎白 |
[17:57] | What are you talking to Reddington for? | 你跟雷丁顿说什么 |
[17:58] | I thought your task force | 我以为基恩探员死后 |
[17:59] | was disbanded after Agent Keen’s death. | 你们的特别小组就解散了 |
[18:01] | It turns out she’s not dead. She’s been kidnapped. | 结果发现她没死 她被绑架了 |
[18:04] | And if we have any hope for finding her, | 假如说我们有一线希望能找到她 |
[18:05] | it rests in finding Esteban. | 那就得先找到埃斯特班 |
[18:07] | I need to know where to find him. | 我要知道他在哪儿 |
[18:09] | I hate getting into bed with Reddington. | 我真讨厌跟雷丁顿搅一块儿 |
[18:11] | I…hate needing him | 我讨厌有求于他 |
[18:15] | and his list. | 和他的名单 |
[18:17] | If you find Agent Keen, | 如果找到了基恩探员 |
[18:19] | will he continue to give you names? | 他会继续给名字吗 |
[18:21] | He just did — Esteban. | 刚给了 埃斯特班 |
[18:22] | According to him, Esteban works for the agency. | 据他说 埃斯特班为中情局工作 |
[18:28] | Good Lord. | 老天啊 |
[18:29] | Is there anything that man doesn’t know? | 有什么事是这家伙不知道的吗 |
[18:32] | How can we contact him? | 我们怎么联系他 |
[18:33] | The agency reaches out to him | 中情局通过国务院 |
[18:34] | through the State Department’s weekly travel advisory. | 每周发布的旅游提示联系他 |
[18:37] | Set a meeting, a message is encoded in the advisory, | 安排会面 在提示里编入具体的 |
[18:40] | detailing where and when. | 时间地点信息 |
[18:42] | The meeting is set for the National Museum. | 会面安排在国家博物馆 |
[18:44] | You’ll be going to Cuba undercover, as tourists. | 你们去古巴伪装成游客 |
[18:47] | He’ll be going. Not me. | 他去 我不去 |
[18:49] | You may be fine with doing this job, no matter how you feel. | 或许不论你什么感觉 都能干这活儿 |
[18:52] | – I can’t. – How you feel? | -可我不行 -你什么感觉 |
[18:53] | How about how Keen feels? | 怎么不想想基恩的感觉 |
[18:55] | Forget about what she did | 别总纠结她做了什么 |
[18:56] | and try to figure out why she did it. | 想想她为什么这么做 |
[18:58] | I have, and someday, maybe I’ll be okay with it. | 我想过 或许将来某天我能接受 |
[19:00] | But right now I’m not. | 但现在不行 |
[19:03] | What? You’re okay with this? | 怎么 这样你都没意见吗 |
[19:05] | No. | 有 |
[19:07] | But for now, I accept it. | 但现在我可以接受 |
[19:09] | You’ll be going alone. Here’s how it’s gonna work. | 你一个人去 我来告诉你计划 |
[19:12] | Your agent will be detailed | 达拉斯沃斯堡艺术文化委员会 |
[19:13] | with the Dallas/Fort Worth Arts and Cultural Committee. | 会跟你的探员说明情况 |
[19:16] | Esteban will expect to meet at the Café Aventura | 我们安排埃斯特班在国家博物馆对面的 |
[19:19] | across from the National Museum. | 阿文特拉咖啡馆见面 |
[19:21] | Once inside, take a table in the back, order an egg coffee. | 进去选靠里的位置 点一杯鸡蛋咖啡 |
[19:24] | I appreciate you burning a source for this. | 很感谢你愿意提供线人帮我们 |
[19:26] | You knowing he exists is the least of Esteban’s problems. | 被你们知道只是他眼下最小的麻烦 |
[19:30] | Now that we’re all chummy with the Cubanos, | 既然如今我们跟古巴的关系这么友好 |
[19:33] | his relationship with the agency is, uh, | 他和中情局的关系 |
[19:35] | something of a liability. | 可能会带来某些麻烦 |
[19:38] | You’re gonna scrub him? | 你们要处理掉他吗 |
[19:39] | Let’s just say, if you wanna reach out to Esteban, | 我只能说 如果你要跟埃斯特班接触 |
[19:43] | you should do it quickly. | 最好快点行动 |
[19:48] | Jesus. Hot as balls in here. | 老天 这里快热死了 |
[19:51] | You guys actually drink this stuff? | 你们真的会喝这种东西吗 |
[20:19] | Kill him first. Come back for the cop. | 先把他杀了 再回来处理警察 |
[20:23] | Meet you at that place. | 在那边跟你碰头 |
[20:57] | Get out of the car! Get out of the car! | 下车 快下车 |
[21:02] | Romina. | 罗米娜 |
[21:04] | Move it. | 出来 |
[21:10] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[21:12] | Look, you can take me, all right? | 你们可以抓走我 |
[21:13] | Do whatever you want. Just give me my little girl! | 随便你们怎么样都行 只要把女儿还给我 |
[21:15] | Hey! I’m begging you! Give me my little girl! | 求你了 把女儿还给我 |
[21:19] | Please! | 求你了 |
[21:26] | You and I are gonna have some fun, man. | 咱们俩可有得玩了 哥们 |
[21:53] | Don’t talk. They’ll kill us. | 不要说话 他们会杀了我们的 |
[21:55] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[21:57] | How many people does he have down there? | 他在这下面关了多少人 |
[21:58] | My family. They have a way out. | 我的家人 他们知道逃走的方法 |
[22:02] | He wants me to tell him how. | 他想让我告诉他怎么做 |
[22:05] | He’s going to kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[22:07] | I’ve seen his face. Anyone who sees — | 我看过他的脸 所有看过他的 |
[22:12] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[22:23] | Right. Upright. | 站好 站好 |
[22:28] | So the rumors are true. | 这么说谣言是真的 |
[22:31] | They sent you to finish me. | 他们派你来了结我 |
[22:33] | Not quite, no. | 不是的 |
[22:34] | The Americans want me dead, | 美国人想让我死 |
[22:36] | so our relationship dies with me, | 这样我们的关系会随着我的死而终止 |
[22:38] | so I get embarrassed. | 所以我就遭殃了 |
[22:40] | Look, I’m not here to kill you, pal, | 听着 我不是来杀你的 哥们 |
[22:42] | I’m here to tell you that | 我是来告诉你 |
[22:43] | Raymond Reddington wants to see you. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿想见你 |
[22:45] | Oh, so now the U.S. Government is Reddington’s messenger. | 所以现在美国政府在替雷丁顿传话了 |
[22:48] | Oh, you know how it works. | 你懂的 |
[22:50] | The American government has deals | 美国政府跟各种人渣 |
[22:51] | with all kinds of scumbags. | 都有交易 |
[22:59] | Look, I’ll tell you how it works. | 我跟你说该怎么做 |
[23:02] | You’re gonna give me your phone. | 你把手机交给我 |
[23:06] | I’m gonna dial a number. | 我给你拨一个号码 |
[23:10] | Okay, cowboy. | 好吧 牛仔 |
[23:13] | I like this one. | 我同意 |
[23:24] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[23:25] | Manuel Esteban. | 曼纽尔·埃斯特班 |
[23:28] | My heavens, you’re a devil to get ahold of. | 天啊 你可真难找 |
[23:30] | I’m surprised we’ve never met. | 我们还没见过面真是太不可思议了 |
[23:33] | I’d like to have a little chitchat. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[23:35] | How would you feel about a blind date? | 我们见个面怎么样 |
[23:42] | I’m looking for a woman. | 我在找一个女人 |
[23:44] | Aren’t we all? | 谁不是呢 |
[23:46] | Her name is Elizabeth Keen, | 她叫伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[23:47] | and the man holding her has the protection of the FAR. | 关押她的人受古巴革命武装力量的保护 |
[23:51] | They know where she is, | 他们知道她在哪儿 |
[23:53] | which means you know where she is, | 也就是说你知道她在哪儿 |
[23:55] | or you could certainly find out. | 或者你能查到她的位置 |
[23:58] | Why would I help you? You’re an anarchist. | 我为什么要帮你 你是个无政府主义者 |
[24:02] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[24:04] | Maybe more of an opportunist. | 可能更多是一个投机者 |
[24:07] | And I have the opportunity to help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[24:09] | You spent a lifetime bouncing | 你这一生都辗转于 |
[24:11] | from one authoritarian regime to the next. | 独裁政体之中 |
[24:15] | But this is the last stop. | 但这里是你的最后一站 |
[24:17] | You’re a relic. | 你是个被遗忘的人 |
[24:19] | The détente between America and Cuba | 美国和古巴的关系缓和 |
[24:21] | makes you a man without a country. | 让你成了一个无处容身的人 |
[24:23] | Sooner or later, both sides will want you dead. | 迟早 这两方都会想杀了你 |
[24:26] | My money’s on sooner. | 我打赌这一天不远了 |
[24:29] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾我自己 |
[24:35] | Clicking like a hairless fruit bat is impressive, Manuel, | 像蝙蝠一样用声音定位很了不起 曼纽尔 |
[24:38] | but you and I both know avoiding a lamppost | 但你我都心知肚明 躲开灯杆 |
[24:41] | is very different from avoiding an assassin’s bullet. | 和躲开杀手的子弹是不同的概念 |
[24:45] | Echo location can’t help you with that, but I can. | 回声定位帮不了你 但我能 |
[24:49] | What do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[24:52] | I know what it’s like to be hunted. | 我知道被追杀是什么样的 |
[24:54] | I’ve protected myself for 30 years. | 我已经保护了自己30年 |
[24:58] | And I can protect you… | 在你找到伊丽莎白·基恩之后 |
[25:01] | after you locate Elizabeth Keen. | 我也能保护你 |
[25:12] | All right, listen to me, please. | 听着 拜托 |
[25:15] | The baby — I can pay you. | 那婴儿– 我能给你一大笔钱 |
[25:17] | – Quiet. – Not me. I have a friend. | -安静 -不是我 我有个朋友 |
[25:19] | Whatever you want, he’ll help you. | 不管你有什么要求 他都会帮你 |
[25:20] | We’ll get you off the island, he’ll protect you. | 我们能帮你离开这岛 他会保护你 |
[25:22] | – I said quiet, man. – Look, just let her go! | -我说了 安静 -只求你放了她 |
[25:24] | All right, you can kill me. I don’t care. | 你可以杀了我 我无所谓 |
[25:25] | Just let my baby go. | 只求你放了我女儿 |
[25:34] | Let’s go and dig. | 去挖坑 |
[25:57] | I know you don’t want to talk to me. Fine. | 我知道你不想和我说话 没关系 |
[25:59] | Then listen. | 听着 |
[26:04] | It was excruciating | 看着你为 |
[26:05] | to watch you mourn Elizabeth’s death, | 伊丽莎白的故去哀悼我也非常痛苦 |
[26:08] | to know that I was making you endure that. | 因为我知道是我让你经历了这一切 |
[26:14] | Yes, I betrayed you, | 我的确背叛了你 |
[26:16] | but only after you had betrayed her. | 但是你背叛她在先 |
[26:21] | Raymond, you have to change. | 雷蒙德 你必须要做出改变 |
[26:26] | I took Elizabeth from you, | 我把伊丽莎白从你身边夺走了 |
[26:28] | and now I need your help to get her back. | 现在我需要你的帮助把她夺回来 |
[26:30] | But when you do, | 但当你把她夺回之后 |
[26:31] | as I’m sure you will, | 我确信你一定能夺回她 |
[26:34] | you have to let her go. | 你必须要学会放手 |
[26:41] | Why don’t you wait in the car? | 去车里等着 |
[26:51] | I have a location for the girl. | 我知道了那姑娘的位置 |
[26:54] | And the child? | 小孩呢 |
[26:56] | I asked, but people know nothing about a child. | 我问过了 但他们对孩子一无所知 |
[27:00] | Tell me about the location. | 告诉我那姑娘的位置 |
[27:04] | It is heavily protected. | 她被重兵保护 |
[27:06] | 20, maybe more. | 二十个人 可能更多 |
[27:08] | I’ll need more men. | 我需要更多人 |
[27:11] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有那必要 |
[27:32] | I have a blood disorder. | 我有血液病 |
[27:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:37] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[27:39] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[27:41] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[27:44] | Oh, baby. Are you okay, sweetheart? | 宝贝 你还好吗 小甜心 |
[27:49] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[27:51] | Oh, you’re okay. | 你看着真棒 |
[27:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[27:55] | It’s okay. You’re a strong girl. | 没事的 你是一个坚强的女孩 |
[27:59] | Everything’s gonna be okay. You’re with Mommy now. Shh. | 一切都会好的 你和妈妈在一起 |
[28:02] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[28:05] | Yes? Yes, it’s good to hear from you. | 喂 是的 接到你的电话我很高兴 |
[28:09] | You disappoint me, Balzan. | 你真让我失望 巴尔赞 |
[28:11] | Yes, yes, of…course. | 是啊 是啊 确实 |
[28:14] | It’s the pilot. | 是那个飞行员 |
[28:15] | Everything is on schedule. I’ll notify the men. | 一切都安排好了 我去通知他们 |
[28:20] | I assume the husband’s been taken care of. | 我想那个丈夫应该已经被解决了 |
[28:34] | Is it done? | 解决了吗 |
[28:39] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么花了这么久 |
[28:56] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[28:57] | Angel? | 安吉尔 |
[29:00] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[29:10] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要跟你通话 |
[29:13] | Hello. Who’s this? | 你好 哪位 |
[29:15] | All that matters is that you have a little girl, | 重点是你抓了一个小女孩 |
[29:17] | and you have her mother. | 还有她的妈妈 |
[29:18] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[29:20] | I’m coming for them, | 我来找她们了 |
[29:22] | for you. | 还有你 |
[29:24] | And not just me, an army. | 不只是我 还有一支队伍 |
[29:27] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:29] | An army is coming for you. | 一支军队会来找你算账 |
[29:56] | You lost Tom. | 你没能搞定汤姆 |
[29:58] | We’ll be going soon. | 我们得尽快走 |
[30:00] | Where? | 去哪 |
[30:01] | Home. | 回家 |
[30:06] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不想和你去任何地方 |
[30:09] | I faked my death to have a normal life. | 我装死是为了能过正常人的生活 |
[30:12] | There’s nothing normal about being held prisoner. | 但被囚禁可一点都不正常 |
[30:15] | A temporary inconvenience. | 这只是一时不便 |
[30:17] | You’ll see in time that the normal life you want, | 很快你就能过上你想要的平凡生活 |
[30:19] | I’m the only one who can give that to you. | 而我是唯一能给你这一机会的人 |
[30:25] | She’s hungry, which means I need to feed her, | 她饿了 我要给她喂奶了 |
[30:28] | which means you need to leave. | 请你回避 |
[30:30] | Of course. | 好的 |
[30:37] | I’ve done what I can, but you must hurry. | 我能做的都做了 但你必须赶快 |
[30:40] | Kirk has chartered a float plane. | 柯克包了一架水上飞机 |
[30:42] | – There isn’t much time. – For either of us. | -时间不多了 -彼此彼此 |
[30:45] | A stevedore will meet you on Pier 36. | 一个装卸工人会在三十六号码头与你碰面 |
[30:47] | I’ve arranged for a berth | 我在一艘开往加拉加斯的 |
[30:48] | on a container ship bound for Caracas. | 集装箱船上安排了一个舱位 |
[30:51] | Adios. | 再见 |
[30:53] | We have an ETA on that plane? | 那架飞机什么时候到 |
[30:55] | Your job here is done, Donald. | 你在这里的工作结束了 唐纳德 |
[30:57] | Like hell it is. | 结束个鬼 |
[30:58] | I came here to get Keen. I’m not leaving without her. | 我是为基恩而来 没有她我不会走的 |
[31:00] | You think I’m gonna let you tag along so you can inform | 你觉得我会让你一路跟在后头 |
[31:02] | the people who kidnapped Elizabeth | 让你可以告诉绑架伊丽莎白的人 |
[31:04] | they have the right to remain silent? | 他们有权力保持沉默吗 |
[31:06] | I appreciate your assistance, | 我感激你的协助 |
[31:08] | but I’m not interested in having an ethical debate with you | 但是在我把子弹射进他们脑袋之前 |
[31:11] | about whether they have the right to consult | 我不想和你争论 |
[31:13] | with an attorney before I put a bullet in their head. | 他们是否有权见律师这种道德问题 |
[31:15] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[31:16] | What about that dirtball? I suppose you think, uh, | 那个混球呢 我猜你觉得 |
[31:19] | I should be okay with letting him walk. | 我应该不闻不问 让他离开 |
[31:21] | It’s entirely up to you. | 那完全取决于你 |
[31:23] | You made a deal with him. | 你和他做了个交易 |
[31:24] | Yes, in order to save Elizabeth, | 是的 为了救伊丽莎白 |
[31:26] | I made a deal with the devil of the day. | 我和现世魔鬼做了个交易 |
[31:28] | I did. You didn’t. | 我做了 你没有 |
[31:29] | If you have a problem with that, | 你要是有什么意见 |
[31:30] | you’ve got 12 hours before his ship leaves | 在他的船离开之前 你还有十二小时 |
[31:33] | to do something about it. | 去做点什么 |
[31:34] | Otherwise, safe travels home, Donald. | 否则就祝你一路平安吧 唐纳德 |
[31:44] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:46] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[31:54] | Balzan! | 巴尔赞 |
[31:56] | Balzan! | 巴尔赞 |
[31:59] | He’s gone. Your guards, your security, they’re all gone. | 他走了 你的卫队和保安都走了 |
[32:02] | The child and the girl — find them. | 孩子和姑娘 找到她们 |
[32:07] | This is Agent Mojtabi. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[32:09] | Aram, it’s Tom. | 阿兰姆 我是汤姆 |
[32:10] | Tom? Hey. Tell me you’re with Agent Keen. | 汤姆 告诉我你和基恩探员在一起 |
[32:11] | The man who took Agnes — | 带走艾格尼斯的那个人 |
[32:12] | he’s driving a blue Dodge Sedan, late ’50s. | 他开的是50年代末的蓝色道奇轿车 |
[32:15] | He’s taking her straight to Liz. | 他带着她直接去找莉斯了 |
[32:16] | If we can follow the car… | 如果我们能追踪到汽车 |
[32:17] | We can find them. Okay, let me think. Let me think. | 我们就能找到他们 让我想一想 |
[32:19] | Okay, what I’m thinking is, um, | 好的 我在想 |
[32:21] | did you help Agent Keen fake her death? | 是你帮基恩探员伪造了她的死亡吗 |
[32:24] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[32:24] | Not helpful, I know. Okay. But did you? | 没什么用 我知道 但是你吗 |
[32:26] | At the funeral, when you put a flower on her casket — | 在葬礼上你把花放在她棺木上的时候 |
[32:28] | The car — it has an old tube radio. | 那辆车有一个老式晶体管收音机 |
[32:30] | – Local oscillator. – The oscillator. Right. Of course. | -本机振荡器 – 本机振荡器 没错 |
[32:33] | Okay, if you could rewire it, | 如果你可以重新缠线 |
[32:35] | you might be able to turn the PLL receiver into this — | 你也许可以把锁相环接收器变成 |
[32:37] | Into a low power mono FM transmitter | 变成低频单通路调频发射器 |
[32:39] | that produces a signal that you can trace. Yeah. I know. | 发射我们能追踪的信号 我知道 |
[32:41] | You do? Then, uh, why are you… | 你知道 那你为什么 |
[32:44] | To get you to trace the signal, Aram. | 为了让你追踪信号 阿兰姆 |
[32:46] | Oh. Oh, you already… uh… | 你已经 |
[32:48] | Wow, that’s, uh, that is impressive. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[32:50] | Okay. Hang on. I’m on it. | 好的 等一下 我在查 |
[32:52] | – Thank you. – Did you know? | -谢谢你 -你知道吗 |
[32:54] | At the christening, | 洗礼的时候 |
[32:57] | when you made me a godfather to Agnes — | 当你们让我做艾格尼斯教父的时候 |
[32:59] | Look, man, I know you’re upset, all right? | 兄弟 我知道你很沮丧 好吗 |
[33:00] | But right now is not the time. | 但现在不是说这些的时候 |
[33:01] | I’m trying to ping the signal. Waiting for a reply… | 我在尝试定位信号 在等待回应 |
[33:05] | from both of you. | 还有你的回答 |
[33:06] | Aram… | 阿兰姆 |
[33:09] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道 |
[33:14] | I’ll let you know when, uh, I find the signal. | 我找到信号会告诉你的 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:30] | Please, Agnes, stop crying. Mommy’s here. | 艾格尼斯 求你别哭了 妈妈在这里 |
[33:55] | Think about what you’re doing. | 想想你在做什么 |
[33:57] | What are you gonna do? Hurt me? | 你要做什么 伤害我 |
[33:59] | Hurt my baby? | 伤害我的孩子 |
[34:01] | Kirk will kill you if you do. | 你要是伤害我们 柯克会杀了你 |
[34:03] | Are you a mother? Do you have children? | 你是母亲吗 有孩子吗 |
[34:07] | Look at her… | 看看她 |
[34:30] | No! | 不要 |
[34:32] | Little mama, you got spirit. | 年轻妈妈 你有种 |
[34:35] | Get up. Get the baby. | 起来 抱上宝宝 |
[34:50] | You’ll learn to trust me. | 你会慢慢信任我的 |
[34:52] | Get the baby and the things. We’re leaving. | 带上孩子和她的东西 我们要走了 |
[34:53] | Like hell we are. | 做梦 |
[34:56] | No! | 不 |
[34:57] | I wish there was another way, I do, | 我也希望还有别的选择 |
[34:59] | – but Reddington’s on his way. – Agnes! | -但雷丁顿正在赶来 -艾格尼斯 |
[35:02] | Come on. Get her onboard. | 带她上飞机 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[35:08] | Mr. Reddington. It’s Aram. | 雷丁顿先生 我是阿兰姆 |
[35:10] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[35:11] | I have information on Agent Keen. A location. | 我查到了基恩探员的位置 |
[35:14] | She’s being held near this — | 她被关在… |
[35:15] | A small fishing port in Playa Larga. | 长滩的某个小渔港 |
[35:17] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[35:19] | Magic. How’d you do that? | 神奇 你怎么知道的 |
[35:20] | We’ll have Elizabeth shortly. | 我们马上就能找到伊丽莎白 |
[35:22] | And Agnes. | 还有艾格尼斯 |
[35:23] | – Agnes? – Right. Tom called. | -艾格尼斯 -没错 汤姆联系了我 |
[35:25] | Thanks to him, I was able to track the vehicle | 多亏了他 我追踪到他最后看见 |
[35:27] | where he had last seen Agnes, a blue Dodge sedan. | 艾格尼斯乘坐的车辆 一辆蓝色道奇轿车 |
[35:30] | Thank you, Aram. | 谢谢 阿兰姆 |
[35:32] | Agnes is here. | 艾格尼斯也在这里 |
[35:40] | Luis, you and your men take | 路易斯 带着你的人 |
[35:41] | the perimeters to the north and the west. | 去房子北边和西边 |
[35:43] | Dembe, secure the house. | 邓比 确保屋内的安全 |
[35:44] | Silvio, you’re with me to the south. | 西尔维奥 你跟我去南边 |
[35:46] | You stay put. | 你在这待着 |
[35:54] | ♬我想你知道♬ | |
[35:58] | ♬这是什么样的对决♬ | |
[36:01] | ♬希望你带来了♬ | |
[36:05] | ♬所有人♬ | |
[36:08] | ♬因为这是战争♬ | |
[36:16] | ♬这是战争♬ | |
[36:23] | ♬拿起那把♬ | |
[36:28] | ♬刻着他名字的枪♬ | |
[36:31] | ♬你永远不会知道♬ | |
[36:35] | ♬它来自何处♬ | |
[36:38] | ♬这是战争♬ | |
[36:58] | That’s not your child. | 这不是你的孩子 |
[37:05] | ♬这是战争♬ | |
[37:49] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry, Raymond. | 对不起 雷丁顿 |
[38:19] | We have her. | 至少还有她 |
[38:23] | You told them he worked for us? | 你竟然告诉了他们他帮我们干活 |
[38:26] | Do you have any idea | 你知道不知道 |
[38:27] | what kind of blowback I’m dealing with here? | 这会给我造成多大的麻烦 |
[38:29] | And it doesn’t take long to find out who told the Cubans. | 而且不用多久就会查到是谁告诉了古巴人 |
[38:32] | I heard it was an anonymous tip. | 我听说是匿名举报 |
[38:34] | Agent Ressler… | 雷斯勒探员 |
[38:35] | are you a traitor or — or just a moron? | 你是个叛徒吗 还是说你太蠢了 |
[38:38] | Look, the agency was gonna assassinate Esteban… | 中情局本来是要暗杀埃斯特班的 |
[38:40] | I have no direct knowledge — | 我完全不知道… |
[38:42] | So the Cubans wouldn’t find out | 这样古巴人就不会知道 |
[38:43] | who was feeding secrets to the CIA. | 是谁给中情局泄密的 |
[38:45] | Whoever this anonymous source is, | 无论这个匿名举报的人是谁 |
[38:46] | he just saved a lot of lives. | 他救了很多人的性命 |
[38:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:48] | Now that America knows about | 现在我国已经知道 |
[38:49] | Esteban’s little torture chamber, | 埃斯特班那虐待人的牢房了 |
[38:51] | the Cubans are going to want plausible deniability. | 古巴人会想要找一个合理的推诿 |
[39:03] | Let’s not mince words. | 别在这装了 |
[39:04] | You took it upon yourself to tell the Cubans about our — | 是你自作主张告诉了古巴人我们… |
[39:07] | No, I took it upon myself to stop what Esteban was doing. | 不 我是在尽责阻止埃斯特班的行径 |
[39:09] | Do you have any idea what that was? | 你知道他都干了些什么吗 |
[39:11] | No, of course you don’t, | 不 你当然不知道 |
[39:12] | because all you care about is what Esteban was doing for you | 因为你只关心埃斯特班能为你做什么 |
[39:15] | There are bigger issues, Agent Ressler. | 我要考虑更大的问题 雷斯勒探员 |
[39:19] | Torture, abuse, murder. | 折磨 虐待 谋杀 |
[39:21] | I don’t see any bigger issues than that. | 我没看到有比那更大的问题 |
[39:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[39:31] | Have you heard from Reddington? | 你有雷丁顿的消息吗 |
[39:33] | No. | 没 |
[39:34] | Uh, last time I spoke to him, | 上次我和他通话的时候 |
[39:35] | he was on his way to the location | 他正赶去 |
[39:37] | where Agent Keen was being held. | 基恩探员被关押的地方 |
[39:38] | I’m sure he’ll call. I’m sure they’re okay. | 他一定会打来的 他们一定会没事的 |
[39:46] | I think you were wrong not going to Cuba. | 我觉得你不去古巴是错的 |
[39:49] | I’m not saying what Agent Keen did was right, | 我不是说基恩探员做的事是对的 |
[39:51] | but as long as her life is in danger, | 但是只要她有危险 |
[39:53] | as long as Agnes’s life is in danger, | 只要艾格尼斯有危险 |
[39:55] | I think we have to put our feelings aside. | 我觉得我们就得先放下个人感受 |
[39:57] | What’s happening to Liz is her own fault. | 莉斯的遭遇是她自己一手造成的 |
[40:00] | I know that sounds harsh, but it’s true. | 我知道这话很难听 但却是事实 |
[40:02] | She made decisions that have consequences, | 她做出的决定 种下的恶果 |
[40:04] | and now she has to live with them. | 就必须自己承受 |
[40:06] | She’s in trouble. | 她现在有危险 |
[40:06] | I know, and I’m angry about that. | 我知道 我也很不爽 |
[40:08] | Because if she’d behaved differently, | 因为如果她换一种做法 |
[40:10] | she wouldn’t be in this position. | 她就不会陷入这种境地了 |
[40:11] | But she is. And no matter how we feel, | 但事已如此 无论我们感受如何 |
[40:13] | I think we have to do something about it. | 我想我们都不能袖手旁观 |
[40:16] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[40:26] | If you don’t help, | 如果你不帮忙 |
[40:29] | and something happens to Agent Keen or Agnes, | 万一基恩探员或艾格尼斯发生不测 |
[40:33] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[40:35] | You won’t be able to live with yourself. | 你过不了自己那关 |
[40:48] | – Yes? – It’s Tom. | -喂 -我是汤姆 |
[40:50] | Tell him we were too late. | 告诉他我们来迟了 |
[40:52] | Kirk has Elizabeth. | 柯克把伊丽莎白抓走了 |
[40:53] | What about Agnes? | 那艾格尼斯呢 |
[40:55] | She’s with us. Safe. | 她和我们在一起 安然无恙 |
[40:57] | Your daughter is safe. | 你女儿安然无恙 |
[41:20] | Raymond, I’ve been thinking about where we go from here — | 雷丁顿 我一直在想我们下一步该怎么办 |