Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[00:05] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[00:06] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[00:08] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[00:09] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[00:11] Lady, you sure this is the place? 女士 你确定是这里吗
[00:14] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[00:44] This is my Bitcoin wallet address. 这是我的比特币钱包地址
[00:47] As soon as a transaction is confirmed, she’ll be released. 只要交易完成 她就会被释放
[00:51] As you know, the American government refuses 你知道的 美国政府
[00:53] to negotiate with terrorists, 拒绝与恐怖分子交涉
[00:54] which is why the Palmer family contracted my firm 所以帕尔默家族联系了我的公司
[00:57] to negotiate on their behalf. 代表他们进行交涉
[01:01] What is this? 这是什么
[01:02] My Bitcoin wallet address. 我的比特币钱包地址
[01:07] You don’t pay the ransom, she dies. 你不付赎金 她就得死
[01:10] You and I both know Miss Palmer isn’t here, Karokaro. 你我都知道帕尔默小姐不在这儿 卡罗卡罗
[01:14] You know it because you never had any intention 你心知肚明因为你根本没打算
[01:16] of giving her to me, 把她交给我
[01:17] and I know it because I’ve already set her free. 而我知道 因为我已经救下了她
[01:20] Call your man at the port. You have a situation. 给你在码头的人打电话 有情况
[01:24] An hour ago, a strike team raided your holding site 一小时前一支突袭队突袭了你在穆阿拉昂科的
[01:27] at Muara Angke. 关押地点
[01:28] They took Miss Palmer, 他们救出了帕尔默小姐
[01:29] along with the other eight workers you were holding, 还有其他八名被你关押的工人
[01:31] so the kidnapping part of the story’s over, 所以绑架这部分就结束了
[01:34] which leaves us with the business at hand. 剩下的就只有交易了
[01:36] You’re not ransoming me. I’m ransoming you. 不是你在勒索我 是我在勒索你
[01:40] And the amount is $3 million, not $1 million. 赎金是三百万 而不是一百万
[01:55] I don’t know if it bothers you telling people things 我不知道你告诉别人不想听的事时
[01:57] they don’t want to hear, 会不会觉得不舒服
[01:57] but it makes me uncomfortable, 反正我会很不舒服
[01:59] which is ironic because most people think I’m a bully. 这很讽刺 因为大部分人认为我是恶霸
[02:02] They think I enjoy it, being blunt, 他们觉得我很享受直言不讳
[02:04] making people feel small, 让别人感觉渺小
[02:05] but nothing could be further from the truth. 但那完全是错的
[02:08] Years ago, I-I suffered an unspeakable loss. 几年前 我遭受了无法形容的损失
[02:12] And since then, 自那之后
[02:13] I’ve been crippled by free-floating anxieties 我一直被游离性焦虑所困扰
[02:16] that attach to pretty much anything. 几乎表现在任何事上
[02:19] Some days I-I can’t even get out of bed. 有时我甚至没法从床上爬起来
[02:21] I haven’t slept through the night in two years. 这两年我从未睡过一个整觉
[02:23] 4 a.m., I’m up doing Sudoku. 早上四点 我就起来做数独了
[02:25] Normally, I-I delegate a meeting like this 通常我会委派他人出席这样的会面
[02:27] because, uh, conflict, it’s debilitating. 因为 冲突 会让人衰弱
[02:31] But I’m working on the power of positive confrontation. 但我正在努力适应正面交锋
[02:44] I-I haven’t brushed up on my Indonesian in a while, 我有段时间没练习印尼语了
[02:46] but I’m going to guess he’s telling you 但我猜他是在跟你说
[02:48] your brother’s being held hostage by my people. 你兄弟被我的人扣为人质了
[02:51] True. 没错
[02:53] If you want to see your brother alive again, 如果你不想你兄弟死
[02:54] you’re gonna transfer the money. 就打钱给我
[03:01] The number’s $3 million. 赎金是三百万
[03:06] Would you take cash? 你收现金吗
[03:29] 亚历山大·柯克 第14号
[03:46] Put it down. 放下
[03:51] Tom, I want to speak with you about your daughter. 汤姆 我想跟你谈谈你女儿的事
[03:53] What happened with Hargrave? 哈格里夫怎么了
[03:55] Even if you don’t want me to have contact 即使你不想让我
[03:58] with Elizabeth’s child — 接触伊丽莎白的孩子…
[03:59] Hargrave. Did you get her? 哈格里夫 你抓到她了吗
[04:01] I have virtually unlimited resources. 我有近乎无穷无尽的资源
[04:05] I want you to know that those resources 我希望你知道这些资源
[04:07] are at your disposal in the raising of Agnes. 在你养育艾格尼斯的过程中可任你使用
[04:09] I don’t want your money. I don’t want your protection. 我不要你的钱 也不要你的保护
[04:11] I want answers. 我要答案
[04:13] The woman who killed Liz, 杀了莉斯的女人
[04:14] you walked right into her trap after I warned you. 在我警告你之后 你依然踏入了她的陷阱
[04:20] What happened? 怎么回事
[04:22] Alexander Kirk. 亚历山大·柯克
[04:24] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[04:26] The man who ordered the attack on your wedding. 下令袭击你婚礼的人
[04:29] He’s ultimately responsible for Elizabeth’s death. 他才是要为伊丽莎白的死负责的人
[04:33] I’m going to find him. 我会找到他
[04:34] No, no, Susan Hargrave — 不 不 苏珊·哈格里夫
[04:35] Was a contractor. A hired hand. 只是个承包商 受雇于人
[04:39] Tom, until I end this, 汤姆 在我了结这件事之前
[04:40] your only concern is to keep Agnes safe. 你需要操心的只有保护艾格尼斯的安全
[04:44] – I’m gonna help you find him. – Absolutely not. -我会帮你找到他 -绝对不行
[04:46] – He’ll come for her, for Agnes. – Yes. -他会追杀艾格尼斯 -是的
[04:48] I can’t stand by and watch that happen. 我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看着事情发生
[04:50] You want me to accept your offer to help with Agnes, 你要我接受你对艾格尼斯的帮助
[04:53] then you need to accept my help with this. 你就得接受在这件事情上我的帮助
[04:58] So, tell me about Alexander Kirk. 告诉我亚历山大·柯克的情况
[05:00] Alexander Kirk is the alias of an oligarch 亚历山大·柯克是一个政治寡头的化名
[05:04] who made a fortune after the fall of the Soviet Union 他在苏联解体之后通过低价买进
[05:07] buying mining operations for pennies on the dollar. 采矿作业捞了一大笔钱
[05:10] In 2002, he went into hiding 2002年 他因失去了
[05:13] after falling out of favor with the Kremlin. 克林姆林宫的宠信而销声匿迹
[05:15] He owes his survival 他靠着
[05:16] to some of the world’s most powerful politicians 偷偷资助某些世界上最有权势的政治家
[05:19] whose careers he secretly bankrolls. 而得以生存
[05:22] But Alexander Kirk is the man responsible for Elizabeth’s death. 但亚历山大·柯克是害死伊丽莎白的罪魁祸首
[05:26] He hired Susan Hargrave to abduct her, 他雇佣了苏珊·哈格里夫去绑架她
[05:29] which is why we need to work with Hargrave to find him. 所以我们要和哈格里夫合作找到他
[05:33] Work with her? 和她合作
[05:34] How about arrest her? 为什么不逮捕她
[05:35] This sounds like a bad idea. 听起来不是什么好主意
[05:37] Until it’s not. 怎么不好
[05:39] The aid workers who were abducted in Jakarta? 在雅加达被绑架的救援人员
[05:42] Your government refused to pay the ransom, 你的政府拒绝支付赎金
[05:44] turned its back on three young people 抛弃了三位
[05:46] who were captured for doing nothing more 一心一意为穷人
[05:48] than providing medical services to the poor. 提供医疗服务的年轻人
[05:51] Today, they’re home because Susan Hargrave committed 今天他们得以回家 是因为苏珊·哈格里夫
[05:54] what your government considers to be a crime 为了把他们接回来
[05:57] in order to get them back. 犯了你们政府所谓的罪
[05:59] She’s a brilliant strategist. 她是一名出色的战略家
[06:01] And if we want to get Alexander Kirk, 如果我们想抓到亚历山大·柯克
[06:04] we’re going to need her help to do it. 我们会需要她的帮助
[06:07] His finances are the way in. 可以从他的财务状况入手
[06:09] Kirk’s holdings are out of reach. 柯克旗下的公司动不了
[06:11] The Caymans, Zurich. 它们在开曼群岛 苏黎世
[06:13] They were out of reach until Citizens United. 在联合公民一案前他们是动不了
[06:16] Kirk has personally financed 柯克私人赞助了一个打着公益旗号的
[06:17] a 501c4 super PAC 超级政治行动委员会
[06:20] in support of Senator Robert Diaz’s presidential bid. 来支持罗伯特·迪亚兹参议员的总统选举
[06:23] – How much? – It’s hard to tell. -多少钱 -很难说
[06:24] It’s all dark money, but I believe it’s north of $300 million. 都是灰色收入 但我相信超过了三亿美元
[06:27] Diaz is the front-runner. 迪亚兹在选举中占优
[06:28] If he gets elected, 如果他当选
[06:29] Kirk’s reach will extend into the White House. 柯克的魔爪就会伸到白宫里了
[06:31] I’m impressed. 我很欣赏你的表现
[06:33] Like I care. 我不在乎
[06:34] If we steal Diaz’s money, Kirk won’t be far behind. 如果我们偷了迪亚兹的钱 就能抓住柯克
[06:37] Him and everyone else. 他和所有其他人
[06:40] It’s a presidential campaign. 这是总统选举
[06:41] If that money goes missing, 如果资金不见了
[06:43] everyone on the planet will take notice. 所有人都会有所察觉
[06:47] You make it sound so fun. 你这么一说感觉很有趣
[06:50] What about the husband, Tom Keen? 那个丈夫呢 汤姆·基恩
[06:53] He thinks I’m responsible for the death of his wife. 他认为我要为他妻子的死负责
[06:55] I think you’re responsible for her death. 我认为你确实要为她的死负责
[06:58] I’m looking past that because I want Alexander Kirk’s head. 我可以既往不咎是因为我要亚历山大·柯克死
[07:03] And so does Tom Keen. 汤姆·基恩也一样
[07:08] I must admit I’ve never liked you, Scottie. 我必须承认我从没喜欢过你 斯科蒂
[07:12] Looking at you makes my toes curl. 看到你我就头皮发麻
[07:15] But robbing the next President of the United States, 但抢劫美国的下届总统
[07:20] this is gonna be a gas. 肯定很有趣
[07:33] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[07:35] Rubber baby buggy bumpers. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[07:36] Rubber baby… 吃葡萄…
[07:39] My, what a dear, sweet child. 天啊 多可爱的小孩
[07:41] How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[07:42] With a seven-figure donation that built this wing. 捐了七位数建这幢侧楼
[07:48] The grasp of these tiny fingers. 这小小的粉拳
[07:51] I’d forgotten. 我都快忘了
[07:54] I understand we’re gonna be working together 我知道我们将联手去找
[07:55] to find the man who took Elizabeth from you. 从你身边夺走伊丽莎白的那个人
[07:57] You took her from me. 是你夺走的
[07:58] No. Alexander Kirk did. 不 是亚历山大·柯克
[08:01] He’s why I’m here, 我正是因他而来
[08:02] to tell you I’m putting the full resources of my company 来告诉你 我公司的所有资源都将用于
[08:04] behind the effort to find Kirk and bring him to justice. 找到柯克并将他绳之以法
[08:08] Give me my little girl. 把女儿给我
[08:10] She’s all I care about. 我只在乎她
[08:16] I remember my little one looking up at me, 我还记得我的孩子抬头看着我
[08:21] eyes full of wonder. 眼里充满了好奇
[08:27] They say losing a child is something one never recovers from. 都说没有人能走出丧子之痛
[08:37] I hope you never experience that kind of loss. 但愿你不会有那样的经历
[08:41] For the moment, we have a common enemy, so… 眼下我们有共同敌人 所以
[08:46] I’ll work with you. 我会跟你合作
[08:51] You have a lovely child. 你女儿真可爱
[08:56] 10 minutes. I’ll send Solomon to pick you up. 十分钟后所罗门会来接你
[08:59] Got a lot of work to do. 有很多事要做
[09:14] I hope you’re a chocoholic, my friend. 希望你喜欢吃巧克力 我的朋友
[09:16] We’re going to the chocolate factory. 我们将去巧克力工厂
[09:17] Let me say one thing. I’m not your friend. 听好了 我们不是朋友
[09:27] What the hell is this place? 这是什么鬼地方
[09:28] This is what happens when the government outsources 70% 这就是政府将70%情报预算
[09:30] of its intelligence budget. 外包出去的结果
[09:32] You’re 150 feet below the largest privately owned 这是全国最大的私人战术训练中心
[09:34] tactical training center in the country, 在地下四十六米处
[09:35] complete with R&D labs, 配备有研发实验室
[09:36] ship-boarding simulators, and two airfields. 若干登船模拟装置和两个飞机场
[09:39] We do threat assessment, port security, 我们的工作包括威胁评估 港口安保
[09:40] and diplomatic training, 及外交训练
[09:41] and those are just the services that the public knows about — 这些还只是公众所知道的业务
[09:45] the black-and-white divisions. 那些清楚无误的业务
[09:46] Then… there’s Grey Matters. 接下来则是灰务部
[10:06] Grey Matters handles the cases 灰务部处理的都是
[10:07] that are legally questionable, yet morally justifiable. 法律上可疑而道德上正当的事务
[10:12] You’re late. She’s not happy. 你晚了 她很不高兴
[10:14] Promise you won’t kick my ass. 答应我别揍我
[10:16] ‘Cause she could kick my ass. 毕竟她可以揍我
[10:24] I’m sorry. I can’t. 抱歉 我做不到
[10:25] I thought I could, but I can’t. 我以为我可以 但我做不到
[10:26] Remember, we’re doing this for Elizabeth. 记住 我们这么做是为了伊丽莎白
[10:28] Yeah, but they’re the same people who killed her. 没错 但他们也有份害死她
[10:30] – You! – Navabi! -你 -纳瓦比
[10:32] If I can do this, so can you. 如果我都能忍 你也可以
[10:35] Enough! We’re on the clock. 够了 时间紧迫
[10:39] Alexandre, j’essaie de vous protéger. 亚历山大 我是在试图保护您
[10:41] Sans autorisation formelle… 没有正式批准…
[10:43] I don’t need your protection. 我不需要你们的保护
[10:45] After the U.S. election, approval will be a formality. 大选之后 批准不过是走个过场
[10:48] I just spoke to D.C. 我刚跟华盛顿的人谈过
[10:49] We have a confirmed location of the child. 已确认小孩的地址
[10:51] I want this done today. 今天就办好
[10:54] The way to get Kirk’s attention is through his money, 我们要通过柯克的钱来引起他的注意
[10:56] and the only money we can get to is sitting in Diaz’s war chest, 而我们能下手的只有迪亚兹的专款
[10:59] which is unfortunate 这对密苏里州来的
[11:00] for the bloviating senator from Missouri 话痨参议员来说真是不幸
[11:02] because he cannot win the election without it, 因为没钱他就赢不了选举
[11:04] and we’re gonna steal it. 而我们要偷走他的钱
[11:06] The Bureau prevents bank robberies. We don’t commit them. 我们联调局打击银行劫案 而非犯案
[11:09] Senator Diaz’s success in November 十一月大选时迪亚兹参议员能否胜出
[11:11] rests on winning three key swing states. 取决于三个关键的摇摆州
[11:14] To do that, Futures America, 因此亚历山大·柯克资助的
[11:15] a PAC financed by Alexander Kirk, 政治行动委员会 美国愿景
[11:18] intends to purchase over $300 million in TV ads 计划从现在起直到大选日
[11:22] from now until election day. 耗资逾三亿做电视广告
[11:24] The money is wired to media outlets via a secure terminal 钱会从曼哈顿基大西洋银行的一个账户
[11:27] from a single account at Key Atlantic Bank in Manhattan. 经安全终端汇至各媒体
[11:32] To get the money, 想弄到钱
[11:32] we need to access the terminal from the server room. 我们就得去服务器机房访问该终端
[11:36] The good news is we can take the bank in under two minutes. 好消息是我们两分钟内就能拿下这间银行
[11:39] The bad news is the second we walk in, 坏消息是我们一进去
[11:41] any teller can trip a silent alarm 任何出纳员都可能触发无声警报
[11:43] that will lock down the area of the bank 从而封锁银行里
[11:45] where the secure terminal is located. 安全终端所在的区域
[11:47] So we won’t be able to access it before the police arrive. 我们也就无法在警察抵达前访问该终端
[11:52] That’s it? Your plan is awful. 就这样吗 这计划真是糟透了
[11:54] It’s brilliant. The robbery is a show. 很聪明 抢劫不过是障眼法
[11:56] You want the police to arrive, followed by the FBI. 你想让警察赶来 联调局也随之而来
[11:59] The heist gets you in, gives you time to access the terminal — 劫案可以让你们进去 就有时间访问终端
[12:02] We rob the bank while everyone else thinks 当别人都以为我们在搜寻劫匪时
[12:04] that we are trying to find the robbers. 我们实际上是在抢劫银行
[12:06] Thanks, but no thanks. 谢了 但是免了
[12:07] You work with the single most sought-after criminal in America. 你们在和美国最恶名昭著的罪犯合作
[12:11] Thanks to you, he’s not only free, 多亏了你们 他不仅行动自由
[12:13] his criminal empire’s expanding. 他的犯罪帝国还在扩张
[12:15] You, all of you, have proven quite capable 你们所有人都已经证明 在必要的时刻
[12:18] of parking your selective morality when the moment serves. 你们都能把道德有选择性的抛到一边去
[12:22] I suggest finding Elizabeth Keen’s killer 我认为找到杀害伊丽莎白·基恩的凶手
[12:24] is just such a moment. 就是这样的时刻
[12:26] It’s “badges in the drawer” time, people. 这就是”把警徽留在抽屉”的时候了 各位
[12:29] This is a revenge movie. 这是一场关于复仇的演出
[12:32] Mr. Loescher, we sent out a foreclosure letter 勒舍尔先生 我们在三周前就发出了
[12:36] three weeks ago. 取消抵押品赎回权的通知信
[12:37] No, I have the paperwork in my car. 不 文件就在我车上
[12:39] Y-You never sent me a — 你从来没有给我发过
[12:41] Just hold on. I can show you. 稍等一下 我可以拿给你看
[12:43] Sadie. 萨迪
[12:44] Sadie, don’t move, okay? I’ll be right back. 萨迪 在这别动 我马上回来
[12:50] Hope you don’t need my help in there 希望你在里面不需要我帮忙
[12:51] ’cause you’re not getting it. 因为我是不会帮你的
[12:57] Party time. 派对时间
[13:17] On the floor! 都趴在地上
[13:20] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[13:21] we are your friendly neighborhood bank robbers, 我们是你们友好的社区银行劫匪
[13:24] except we’re not friendly, 只是我们一点都不友好
[13:25] and this sure as hell ain’t our neighborhood. 这里也绝对不是我们的社区
[13:27] I need everyone to slide their cellphones to the center of the room. 我需要你们所有人把手机丢到房间中央
[13:31] Come on. 快点
[13:32] Anyone wanting to know what happens 如果有任何人想知道无视我的指示
[13:33] if you ignore my instructions, come speak to me directly. 会发生什么事的话 可以直接来问我
[13:42] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[13:42] – Just stay down. Stay down. – Daddy. -蹲下来 蹲下来 -爸爸
[13:44] Yes, that’s right. A robbery right now. 对 正在发生抢劫案
[13:45] Key Atlantic Bank. My little girl’s in there. 在基大西洋银行 我的女儿在里面
[13:49] Call just came in to dispatch. 调度中心刚刚接到报警电话
[13:50] One Police Plaza Path responding. 警察局广场总局已出警
[13:53] Call’s in. Start your clocks. 报警了 开始计时
[13:59] Key card and vault combination. 钥匙卡和保险库密码
[14:10] Silent alarm was just tripped. 无声警报刚被启动
[14:16] Let’s go. 跟我走
[14:27] Daddy. 爸爸
[14:39] It’s gonna be okay, okay? 不会有事的 好吗
[14:56] Put it down. 把枪发下
[14:58] Don’t be a hero, baby. 60 seconds, and we’re ghosts. 别想做英雄 六十秒 然后我们就走了
[15:00] NYPD. I said put your gun down. 纽约警察 我叫你把枪放下
[15:03] No, no, no, no. You don’t want to do this. 不 不 不 你不会想这样做的
[15:04] – 55 seconds. – Put down your gun! -五十五秒 -把你的枪放下
[15:06] No, you put your damn gun down! 不 你把你该死的枪放下
[15:14] It’s just a flesh wound. You’re gonna be fine. 只是擦伤 你不会有事的
[15:18] Oh, my God, she’s bleeding. 我的天啊 她在流血
[15:23] It hurts. 好痛
[15:25] Okay, hold on. 坚持住
[15:29] Okay, we need a medic right now. 我们现在需要医疗人员
[15:31] Patrol Response en route. 出警队伍正在来的路上
[15:33] Ambulances will be dispatched as part of the response. 救护车会和出警队伍一起过来
[15:34] No, they won’t enter until police secure the sight. 不 在警察确保安全之前他们是不会进来的
[15:36] – She can’t wait that long. – 40 seconds. -她等不了那么久 -四十秒
[15:38] My wife is dead because of you. 我妻子就是因为你而死的
[15:40] I’m not gonna let this little girl die, too. 我不会对这小女孩见死不救的
[15:41] We got to clear, now. 我们必须走了 现在就走
[15:43] 30 seconds. 三十秒
[15:48] Responding units on site. 出警小队马上到现场了
[15:50] I need a paramedic. 我需要急救人员
[15:51] Nearest unit is on Fulton and Pearl, 最近的小队在富尔顿街和珀尔街交界
[15:53] heading south. 正往南移动
[15:54] – That’s too far. – My God, my little girl! -那太远了 -我的天啊 我女儿
[15:56] – No, no, no! – Are you okay? -别 别 别 -你还好吗
[15:57] That’s the father. Hold on, hold on. 这是她父亲 等一下 等一下
[15:59] Dad, with me. Now. 爸爸 跟着我
[16:01] – Okay. – We got to keep pressure on the wound. -好 -我们要压住伤口
[16:02] – All right. – All right? -好 -可以了吗
[16:03] – Yeah. – All right. -可以 -好
[16:04] Keep pressure on the wound. Can you do it? 一直压着伤口 你能做到吗
[16:05] Yeah. 可以
[16:07] – This is a bad idea. – Give me the keys. -这是个坏主意 -把车钥匙给我
[16:10] What the hell is wrong with you? 你究竟有什么毛病
[16:13] Paramedics approaching John Street. 急救人员正接近约翰街
[16:17] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字
[16:18] Sadie. 萨迪
[16:19] All right, Sadie, just listen to your dad. 好 萨迪 听你爸的话
[16:21] All right? Everything’s gonna be fine. 好吗 一切都会好起来的
[16:22] We’re gonna get you to a doctor, 我们会把你送到医生那
[16:23] and everything’s gonna be just fine. 一切都会没事的
[16:28] Hold on. 抓稳
[16:38] Where’s my ambulance? 救护车呢
[16:40] Pearl and Cedar, southbound. 珀尔街与锡达街交界处 在向南开
[16:55] I got her. That’s alright. 交给我吧 会没事的
[16:57] Baby, you’ll be okay. You’ll be okay. 宝贝你会没事的 会没事的
[17:00] I got a gunshot, lower left abdomen. 她左下腹部中枪
[17:14] In five! 五秒后
[17:33] Let’s go. 走吧
[17:50] Tell me you’re not okay with this. 别告诉我你也赞成这么做
[17:52] I wouldn’t be if I had a better idea, but I don’t. 如果有更好的办法我不会赞成 但我没有
[17:56] Special Agents Ressler and Navabi. 特别探员雷斯勒和纳瓦比
[17:59] First responders indicated that the robbers 接警警员称这些抢匪
[18:01] knew exactly what they were looking for? 很明白自己要找什么
[18:03] Yeah, it was a classified diplomatic pouch 是一份沙特政府的
[18:06] owned by the Saudi government. 加密外交邮袋
[18:08] Do you have any security feeds? 有监控录像可看吗
[18:09] Of course. Um, this way. 当然 这边请
[18:14] So, nothing else was taken? 所以他们没拿别的东西
[18:16] Stupid, right? 真蠢 对吧
[18:17] You’d think they’d take something else to mislead us. 他们本可以拿些别的东西来误导我们
[18:20] I’ll catch up with you. 我稍后来找你们
[18:23] Okay, uh, the server room is across from the CFO’s office, 服务器机房在首席财务官办公室对面
[18:26] second door from the end of the hall, right-hand side. 走廊尽头右手边第二间
[18:28] I see servers. 我看见服务器了
[18:29] I’m gonna need you to be a little more specific than that. 你得描述得再清楚些
[18:31] Okay. Many servers. 好吧 很多服务器
[18:33] Are any of them connected to a modem or a screen? 它们有没有连在调制解调器或显示器上
[18:36] There’s a keyboard. 有个键盘
[18:37] Great. That’s the server the terminal’s connected to. 太好了 那就是终端连接的服务器
[18:38] Follow the cable and insert, uh, you know, the, uh — 顺着电线找然后插入 你知道的
[18:42] Your dongle? 你的加密狗
[18:44] Yes. Uh, well, it’s not mine, but, uh, yeah. 对 不算是我的 不过 对
[18:47] Okay. Your dongle has been inserted. 好吧 你的加密狗已经插进去了
[18:50] Now we have remote access. 现在可以远程访问了
[18:53] You’re brute-forcing this thing? 你要硬解这玩意
[18:55] Yeah, how else am I gonna generate 当然 否则我怎么弄得到
[18:56] the bank president’s password? 银行行长的密码
[19:02] What, are you data-mining his social media? 你在从他的社交媒体里挖掘数据
[19:04] You can’t generate enough personal details 光靠生成的个人信息
[19:05] to create a useful password dictionary. 是远远不够做一个有用的密码库的
[19:12] Classic. 真常见
[19:13] Field gets the glory, support gets the job done. 外勤得荣誉 技术员办事
[19:17] Okay, as soon as I enter the password, 只要我把密码输进去
[19:19] we should have access to the funds. 我们应该就可以控制那些钱了
[19:22] 拒绝访问 需要视网膜扫描
[19:24] Or not. It’s requesting a retinal scan. 未必 它要求视网膜扫描
[19:26] Looks like we’ve got ourselves a two-key system. 看来这是个双钥系统
[19:30] Tasty. 有意思
[19:40] What happened?! 出什么事了
[19:41] Hey! Hold up! Stop! 别动 停下
[19:44] Where is she? Where’s my daughter? 她在哪 我女儿呢
[19:46] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿呢
[19:47] Where’s my daughter?! 我女儿呢
[19:48] Sir, you’re not allowed to go in there. 先生 您不能进去
[19:52] We take three types of contributions — 我们接受三种资助
[19:55] big, dark, and anonymous. 大 黑 匿名
[19:59] Which if he loses, also describes Senator Diaz. 如果输了 这三点也适用参议员迪亚兹
[20:05] I’m screwing with you, Robert. Come on. 我逗你玩呢 罗伯特 拜托
[20:07] We’re supposed to be having fun here tonight, 我们今晚应该玩得尽兴
[20:09] and raising money for the next President of the United States, 为下届美国总统筹钱
[20:14] Senator Robert Diaz. 罗伯特·迪亚兹参议员
[20:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:26] Oh, well, thank you, Scottie. 谢谢你 斯科蒂
[20:28] I know I speak for everyone here when I say, 我知道大家都这么想
[20:31] good God, I wish Howard had given that introduction. 老天 真希望做介绍的是霍华德
[20:35] Well, I understand he’s off working on, well… 我知道他现正忙于
[20:38] Mrs. Hargrave thinks you may be more comfortable 哈格里夫夫人希望您能
[20:40] if I knew what it was, you’d have to kill me. 如果我知道他在忙什么 你们得杀了我
[20:40] waiting in her office. 去她办公室等她
[21:34] What the hell is wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[21:35] – My daughter — where is she? – Showing up uninvited. -我女儿在哪 -不请自来
[21:36] Do you have any idea who some of those people are? 你知不知道那些人是谁
[21:38] I don’t care! They said you took her! 我不管 他们说你把她带走了
[21:39] Tonight is important to me. 今晚对我来说很重要
[21:40] A nurse is dead, 有个护士死了
[21:42] a 7-year-old girl was shot in the robbery. 有个七岁的小女孩在抢劫时中枪
[21:44] Sadie Loescher, 莎蒂·勒舍尔
[21:45] a second grader at PS-126, 二年级 家住珀尔街126号
[21:47] is resting comfortably in a private room at Mount Sinai 正在西奈山医院的一间私人病房内休息
[21:50] thanks to the work of a renowned vascular surgeon 多亏了一位著名的血管外科医生
[21:52] whose schedule miraculously cleared up in time 很神奇地及时空出了日程
[21:54] to remove six bullet fragments lodged in her sacrum. 取出了她骶骨上的六枚子弹碎片
[21:57] If you’re thinking of sending flowers, don’t — she’s allergic. 如果你打算送花 别送 她对花过敏
[21:59] But she loves dark chocolate. 但她喜欢黑巧克力
[22:03] What did you do with my little girl, huh? 你把我女儿怎么样了
[22:28] My people received word Kirk was on the move. 我的人收到了柯克行动的消息
[22:31] I alerted the FBI, and because of it, more people weren’t hurt. 我通知了联调局 因此 没有更多人受伤
[22:36] Your daughter is safe, 你的女儿很安全
[22:37] and she’s getting the medical attention she needs. 她会得到所需的医疗服务
[22:42] Now, if you’re finished, 如果你没事了
[22:43] the next President of the United States 下任美国总统
[22:44] is waiting downstairs for me. 正在楼下等我
[22:53] Robbing Key Atlantic got us 抢劫基大西洋银行让我们
[22:54] the first of two authentications we need to access Kirk’s funds. 掌握了获得柯克资产的两个认证之一
[22:58] Peter Pruitt is the second. 第二个是彼得·普鲁特
[23:01] As president of Airborne Fidelity, 作为空中保真集团的总裁
[23:03] Pruitt manages assets worth over $4 billion 普鲁特掌握着价值四十亿的资产
[23:06] belonging to fugitives like Alexander Kirk. 这些资产都属于亚历山大·柯克这样的逃犯
[23:09] He’s also treasurer of Futures America. 他还是美国愿景的财务主管
[23:11] Ah, so he’s the good old boy 这么说他就是把柯克的钱
[23:13] that funnels Kirk’s millions into the PAC. 注入政治行动委员会的老好人
[23:14] Yes, and no withdrawals over $250,000 can be made 没错 取款数额超过二十五万元
[23:17] without a biometric scan of his eyes. 都必须经他的眼球识别许可
[23:20] Pruitt’s in Berlin staying at the Turkish Embassy 普鲁特正在柏林 以大使客人的身份
[23:22] as a guest of the Ambassador. 待在土耳其大使馆
[23:23] He’ll attend a reception at the embassy for the G8 ministers. 他将出席使馆为G8峰会外长举办的招待会
[23:29] We need a biometric scan of Pruitt’s eyes, 我们需要在使馆内获取
[23:31] which are in that embassy. 普鲁特的眼球扫描样本
[23:32] Getting in during the G8 summit means 在G8峰会期间闯入意味着
[23:34] getting past an A-list security system and a small army. 突破顶级的安保系统和一支小型军队
[23:37] Good luck with that. 祝我们好运
[23:42] Eugene Pavlenko. 尤金·帕夫连科
[23:45] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[23:48] Me. 我
[23:50] Pavlenko is a fugitive wanted in Turkey 帕夫连科是一名土耳其通缉犯
[23:52] on money-laundering charges. 被控洗钱
[23:53] When the ID gets flagged by INTERPOL, 当我的证件被国际刑警标记时
[23:55] it will require my provisional arrest. 我会被暂时拘留
[24:01] Once that happens, officials in Ankara 那时 安卡拉的官员们
[24:03] will immediately insist that I am transported to — 会立即要求把我转移到
[24:06] To the Turkish Embassy. 土耳其大使馆
[24:08] Where they will file a formal request for extradition. 在那他们会正式提出引渡请求
[24:11] 土耳其大使馆 柏林
[24:11] Even if they do take you into the embassy, 就算他们带你进入使馆
[24:13] you’ll never get a retinal scanner inside. 你也不可能带视网膜扫描器进去
[24:15] I’m not bringing a scanner in. 我不带扫描器进去
[24:18] – I’m bringing Pruitt out. – How? -我要带普鲁特出来 -怎么带
[24:22] I’m gonna poison him. 我要给他下毒
[24:39] Dumont, sending you feeds from the embassy security. 杜蒙特 正把使馆安保录像发给你
[24:43] Capturing video now, creating a loop and uploading. 收到录像 正伪造循环播放并上传
[24:45] Guards should be blind in five, four… 警卫即将失去画面 五 四…
[24:59] All clear. 安全
[25:12] ♬爸爸居无定所♬
[25:16] Smokes, key card. 烟 门卡
[25:16] ♬而是随遇而安♬
[25:18] When you exit, make two lefts, 出去的时候 左转两次
[25:19] and the first door on your right should be a stairwell 右手边的第一个门后是楼梯井
[25:20] ♬去世之后 什么都没有留下♬
[25:21] that takes you to a third floor. 从那里可以上到三楼
[25:24] Almost there. 快到了
[25:27] ♬爸爸居无定所♬
[25:28] You got two swallows overhead. 楼上有两个警卫下来了
[25:30] ♬我的儿子♬
[25:32] ♬而是随遇而安♬
[25:34] On you in four, three, two… 马上与你相遇 四 三 二…
[25:35] ♬去世之后 什么都没有留下♬
[25:52] Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! 快 快 快
[25:56] The kitchen will give you access to the ballroom via the south door. 从厨房南门出去能到达舞厅
[26:38] Champagne? 要香槟吗
[26:49] Danke. 谢谢
[26:51] He’s the mark. Why are you walking away? 他就是目标 你为什么走开
[27:07] I have to tell you. 我必须得告诉你
[27:08] That is just the most amazing tie. 这是我见过最棒的领带
[27:13] What the hell is wrong with you, you clumsy idiot?! 你到底什么毛病 你个笨手笨脚的白痴
[27:18] Look, do we — I… 听着 我们 我
[27:20] Can you talk to somebody 你们得找人谈谈
[27:22] about getting me another shirt, will you? 给我再买一件衬衫 知道吗
[27:24] – Okay. – Jesus. -好的 -真要命
[27:42] Scotch. 威士忌
[27:49] Let me help you, sir. 让我来帮您 先生
[27:52] You speak English? 你说英语
[28:02] Okay, we got a situation. 不好 出状况了
[28:03] You’ve got to get out of there now. 你现在必须赶快撤离
[28:04] My father was American. 我父亲是美国人
[28:06] Two packs a day, unfiltered. 每天抽两包 不过滤
[28:08] Got to be careful. Those things can kill you. 可得当心 这些东西能要你的命
[28:12] So can mouthing off at guests. 跟客人夸谈也会要你的命
[28:15] Know your place, kid. 有点分寸 孩子
[28:18] They know. You need to get out. 他们发现了 你得撤离
[28:21] Now. 马上
[28:29] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[28:31] Told you those things would kill you. 跟你说了这些东西会要你的命
[28:45] Time to go to work. 该做事了
[29:15] Just hold him still so I can get a scan. 先把他固定住 让我做个扫描
[29:16] Maybe if you dosed him properly. 你怎么不控制好剂量
[29:18] I was trying to put him to sleep, 我是要把他弄晕
[29:19] not kill the poor bastard. Just hold him still. 而不是把他弄死 把他固定住
[29:21] You have Landespolizei units approaching to your south. 有州警察的小队从你们南侧接近
[29:23] Proceed to Wilhelmstrasse and switch to frequency 126.420. 前进至威廉大街后切换至126.420频道
[29:29] Okay, I’m transmitting the scan now. 好 我在发送扫描
[29:34] 拒绝访问 需要视网膜扫描
[29:37] Do it again. 再试一次
[29:37] I can’t do it again. They got a lockout protocol in place. 我不能再试了 他们有锁定程序
[29:42] Yes, Agent Mojtabai speaking. 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
[29:43] The retinal scan’s being rejected 视网膜扫描失败了
[29:44] because of your connection, cheesecake. 就因为你的连接问题 宝贝
[29:46] Get ready, kids. We’ve been spotted. 准备好 伙计们 我们被发现了
[29:47] We need to dump this vehicle. 我们得弃车
[29:48] Uh, Dumont, uh, I think I figured it out. 杜蒙特 我好像弄明白了
[29:50] – Aram! – Tom, hey. How cool is this? -阿兰姆 -汤姆 这酷毙了
[29:54] I didn’t expect to talk to you until Agnes’ baptism. 我以为在艾格尼斯洗礼前不会跟你说话了
[29:56] Bless me, Father, for we need to get on with it. 保佑我 天父 我们要继续下去
[29:58] – Guys! – Right. Uh, sorry. -各位 -抱歉
[30:01] They said you, uh, drugged Pruitt? 他们说你 给普路特下药了
[30:02] Yeah, 200 micrograms of fentanyl. 是 两百微克的芬太尼
[30:04] Exactly, an opiate narcotic will cause the pupils 对 含鸦片的镇定剂会让瞳孔
[30:06] to be constricted to pinpoint size, and the scanner — 收缩到最小 而扫描仪
[30:08] Retinal scanner requires light to analyze the back of the eye. 视网膜扫描需要光线来分析眼球后部
[30:11] If not enough light passes into the constricted pupils — 如果没有足够光线透过收缩的瞳孔
[30:13] The scanner’s unable to detect the retinal signature. 扫描仪就无法进行视网膜认证
[30:16] Okay, the bad news — I just dosed him again. 好吧 坏消息是 我刚又给他下药了
[30:19] I don’t even know if he’s got pupils right now. 我都不知道他现在到底有没有瞳孔了
[30:21] – But if we wait – Waiting isn’t an option. -但如果我们等等 -我们不能等了
[30:23] We need to counteract the meds. 我们得把药效中和掉
[30:24] – How do we do that? – Tropicamide. -怎么中和 -托品酰胺
[30:26] It’s what eye doctors use to dilate your pupils. 这是眼科医生用来给你散瞳的
[30:28] 6-3, we’re taking a detour. 呼叫6-3 我们要绕点路
[30:39] Tropicamide. Got it. 托品酰胺 找到了
[30:41] This one’s on you, kid. 这都是你惹出来的事
[30:42] We’re only in this situation because — 我们会出现现在的状况都是因为
[30:43] We are in this situation because you attacked my wedding. 我们会出现现在的状况是因为你毁了我的婚礼
[30:49] You’re right. 你说得对
[30:50] But you and I both know that your wife is in a much better place. 但你我都知道你老婆现在在更好的地方
[31:05] That’s for my wife. 这下是为了她
[31:11] Drive! 开车
[31:13] Where’s Solomon? 所罗门呢
[31:13] I said drive! 我说了开车
[31:29] Aram. Get Keen on the line. 阿兰姆 联系基恩
[31:40] Little busy right now. 现在有点忙
[31:41] Just got off the phone with FinCEN. 刚跟金融犯罪打击部通了电话
[31:42] Key Atlantic’s been notified of Pruitt’s abduction, 基大西洋已经知道普路特被绑了
[31:44] and the bank president’s on his way there now. 银行行长已经过去了
[31:46] He’s gonna freeze the account, lock us out. 他要冻结账户 阻止我们访问
[31:50] I don’t have the scan yet. 我还没成功扫描
[31:51] Well, get it. He’s gonna be there any minute. 变个扫描出来 他马上就到了
[31:54] I got Dumont on the line. 杜蒙特在线上了
[31:55] Yeah, let me guess. The bank president’s on his way. 我猜猜 是不是银行行长要来了
[31:57] According to the security 根据这栋楼的安保信息
[31:58] feeds in the building, he’s already there. 他已经到了
[31:59] You got less than a minute to get that money, honey. 你只有不到一分钟来弄钱了 宝贝
[32:01] All right! All right! I’m doing it. 知道了 知道了 我在做呢
[32:11] Uploading now. 在上传了
[32:12] Are you getting it? 收到了吗
[32:14] Dumont? 杜蒙特
[32:21] He’s trying to lock us out. 他在阻止我们访问
[32:25] Dumont! 杜蒙特
[32:27] Got it. We’re in. 搞定 进去了
[32:28] Starting the transfer. 开始转账
[32:32] Kirk’s money is on its way. 柯克的钱已经在转了
[32:35] As soon as the scans verify, the funds are ours. 一旦扫描验证 钱就是我们的了
[32:40] It’s gonna be close, sweet cheeks. 结果就在瞬息间 宝贝
[33:09] Reddington. It’s time. 雷丁顿 是时候了
[33:17] Get Pruitt on the phone. 让普鲁特接电话
[33:19] Yes, I know he was attacked. 是的 我知道他遇袭了
[33:21] By the people who took our money! 就是拿走我们钱的人干得
[33:23] Hello, Robert. 你好罗伯特
[33:25] Tough day. 今天真难熬
[33:27] Scottie? 斯科蒂
[33:28] You heard about the money. 你听说了钱的事
[33:31] Please, please tell me you know what happened. 告诉我 你知道这是怎么回事
[33:34] Oh, I know exactly what happened. I took it. 我刚好知道 我拿走的
[33:38] You did? 你拿的
[33:39] You wrote me a $50,000 check. 你给我开了五万的支票
[33:41] You have to give to get. 先付出才有收获
[33:43] I gave, now I got. 我付出了 所以现在得到了
[33:44] Well, technically, we got. 准确地说 我们得到了
[33:46] Senator! 参议员
[33:47] Having taken your money, I won’t take much of your time. 既然拿了你的钱 就不多占用你的时间了
[33:51] Unlike Scottie, I have little use for politicians 不像斯科蒂 政客对我来说没什么用
[33:54] and even less for their politics. 更用不到他们的支持
[33:55] Who occupies the White House is of no interest to me. 也不感兴趣是谁住在白宫
[33:59] I tell you this so you know that taking your money 告诉你这些 是为了让你知道
[34:01] has nothing to do with you or what you stand for. 拿你的钱与你和你的立场无关
[34:05] Truth be told, I haven’t the foggiest clue 说实话 我甚至不知道
[34:07] what you stand for, Senator. 你是哪一派的 参议员
[34:09] I’m calling the police. 我要报警了
[34:10] Might be more prudent to call Alexander Kirk. 直接打给亚历山大·柯克或许更明智些
[34:13] I’m sure you have a contributor of his stature on speed dial. 他一定在你的快捷拨号里
[34:18] Call him. 打给他
[34:22] Senator Diaz. 迪亚兹议员
[34:24] Senator, what a pleasure. 参议员 很荣幸
[34:27] I have your money. 我拿了你的钱
[34:31] I have your senator. 控制了你的参议员
[34:34] Do you know what I’m thinking, Raymond? 知道我在想什么吗 雷蒙德
[34:37] That house by the water, 在水边的那间房子
[34:40] holding a gun in your mouth 我拿着枪塞在你的嘴里
[34:42] I should have pulled the trigger. 那时真该扣动扳机
[34:45] So, you have my money and my senator. 你拿了我的钱和参议员
[34:49] You don’t have me. 但你没有我
[34:53] Look, I did what you asked. Just… 我照你说的做了 就…
[34:54] Tomorrow morning, you’re gonna hold a press conference 明早 你要召开一个新闻发布会
[34:57] to announce you’re taking a moment away from the campaign trail 宣布你会暂别竞选活动
[35:01] to compel billionaire Alexander Kirk 以逼迫亿万富翁亚历山大·柯克
[35:04] to testify about some of his business activities 在你任主席的国会委员会前
[35:08] before the Congressional committee you chair. 承认他所从事的一些商业活动
[35:11] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[35:12] Oh, spare us the moral outrage, Bob. 别给我们讲大道理 鲍比
[35:15] We’re doing you a favor. 我们是在帮你
[35:16] If you get Kirk here, Reddington can have him. 你让柯克过来 雷丁顿就能抓住他
[35:18] Once he has him, you get your illegal money back, 一旦抓到他 我们就会把你的黑钱
[35:21] laundered through anonymous contributions 以匿名出资的方式
[35:22] made to the PAC of your choice. 还到你的任意账户中
[35:24] I am not gonna be an accomplice to murder. 我才不当谋杀犯的帮凶
[35:27] You are if you want to be President. 想当总统就得这么做
[35:41] I know, the christening. We’re coming. 我记得 洗礼 我们这就来
[35:42] No, no. No, no, no. 不 不 不是
[35:43] I mean… yes totally, but. 我是说 是的 但是
[35:47] Diaz. He subpoenaed Kirk. 迪亚兹 他传唤了柯克
[35:49] He is forcing him to come to D.C. 他在逼他来华盛顿
[35:53] We’re gonna get him. 我们就能抓到他了
[35:54] Reddington must have got his hands on Kirk’s money. 雷丁顿一定是拿到了柯克的钱
[35:56] He’s gonna use it against him. 他会拿这个来对付他
[35:58] When this started, Kirk was the criminal 一开始 柯克是企图控制
[35:59] who was going to be controlling the next President. 下一任总统的罪犯
[36:03] Now it’s Reddington. 现在是雷丁顿了
[36:11] Oh, look at her. 快看她
[36:14] She is so beautiful. 她真漂亮
[36:17] And that little dress. 看这个小裙子
[36:20] You know, Liz and I never really had a family 我和莉斯在遇到你们之前
[36:23] ♬我来的地方没有你♬
[36:24] until we met you guys. 从未真正拥有过家
[36:28] Albeit a slightly dysfunctional family, 虽然这个家有些不和睦
[36:31] the kind where you try to kill each other occasionally. 家人间时不时互相残杀
[36:32] ♬不知道最好的还没到来♬
[36:35] But a family nonetheless. 但始终是一家人
[36:39] This year especially. 今年尤其如此
[36:41] You guys really came together for… 你们同心协力
[36:41] ♬与你的初遇恍若新生♬
[36:45] …for Liz. 帮助莉斯
[36:47] Just like I know you would for Agnes. 正如我知道你们为了艾格尼斯也会这么做
[36:50] ♬你的笑声悦耳动听♬
[36:52] So, it didn’t take a genius to decide 所以不用多想也知道
[36:54] who Liz would want to godparent our little girl. 莉斯会希望谁来做我们女儿的教父母
[36:59] ♬你希望♬
[37:01] She’d want all of you. 她会希望是你们所有人
[37:01] ♬能被爱多久♬
[37:07] ♬永远够不够♬
[37:10] ♬永远够不够♬
[37:17] ♬你希望能被爱多久♬
[37:25] ♬永远够不够♬
[37:27] ♬因为我永远不会放手♬
[38:10] Mrs. Hargrave’s not here. 哈格里夫夫人不在这里
[38:11] I’ll wait. 我等着
[38:17] – Yeah. – Don’t do it. -是我 -别这么做
[38:19] – There’s nothing left to do. – Tom. -我别无选择 -汤姆
[38:21] We needed the money to get to Kirk. 我们需要那笔钱去接近柯克
[38:22] We got it. We have no use for her anymore. 我们拿到了 我们不需要她了
[38:24] If you kill her, the answers you’ve been looking for 如果你杀了她 你一生所追寻的答案
[38:27] your entire life will die with her. 将会随她而逝
[38:31] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[38:39] I remember my little one 我还记得我的孩子
[38:40] looking up at me, eyes full of wonder. 抬头看着我 眼里充满了好奇
[38:48] My mother. 我母亲
[38:50] Yes. 是的
[38:51] Which is why I didn’t want you involved. 所以我不希望把你卷进来
[38:53] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[38:54] You have a child to raise, Tom. 你有个孩子需要抚养 汤姆
[38:57] If you start asking questions, 如果你开始提问
[38:58] it will put her at risk, it will put you at risk. 你和她都会有危险
[39:01] But her son is dead. She told me that herself. 但她儿子死了 是她亲口告诉我的
[39:03] Christopher Hargrave went missing 克里斯多夫·哈格里夫失踪时
[39:05] when he was only 3 years old. 才三岁大
[39:07] Christopher…Hargrave. Is that my name? 克里斯多夫·哈格里夫 那是我的名字吗
[39:10] Susan Hargrave genuinely believes her son is dead. 苏珊·哈格里夫真的认为她儿子死了
[39:13] So, she has no idea who I am? 那她不知道我是谁
[39:19] What, did somebody fake my death… 有人制造了我死去的假象
[39:22] and hide me from her all these years? 并且隐瞒了我这么多年
[39:23] W-why would anybody do that? 为什么会有人这么做
[39:25] Listen to me, Tom. 听我说 汤姆
[39:26] Susan Hargrave has many secrets. 苏珊·哈格里夫有很多秘密
[39:29] Some of them concern you. 其中一些和你有关
[39:31] If you want answers, 如果你想得到答案
[39:33] you must conceal your true identity. 就必须掩盖你的真实身份
[39:41] My perfect baby boy. 我完美的孩子
[39:47] He loved the water. 他很喜欢水
[39:50] Found that necklace in a trinket shop 我们去大洋城的时候
[39:52] during a trip to Ocean City. 他在一家饰品店里发现了这串项链
[39:56] We had rented a house that summer, 那年夏天我们租了一间房子
[39:58] spent the whole week on the beach building sand castles 在海边花了整周的时间来堆沙堡
[40:01] with drawbridges and moats. 堡上有吊桥和护城河
[40:18] That night, Howard and I had a… big fight. 那晚 我和霍华德大吵了一架
[40:23] Too much to drink. 喝了太多酒
[40:27] Next morning, Christopher was gone. 第二天 克里斯多夫就不见了
[40:33] The police searched everywhere, but… 警方搜查了每一个角落 但是
[40:37] nothing. He was just… gone. 完全找不到 他就这样不见了
[40:43] Like his castle. 就像他的城堡一样
[40:54] It’s been 28 years, 二十八年了
[40:56] and not a day goes by where I don’t walk into a room… 每一天我走进一个房间
[41:00] hoping, praying he’ll be there. 都会希望并祈祷他就在房间里
[41:08] Please tell me you’re not gonna try and kill me again. 请告诉我你不是又想来杀我的
[41:10] That’s exactly what I came here to do. 这正是我来此的目的
[41:17] But for my daughter’s sake, I’m not gonna do that. 但是看在我女儿的份上 我不会杀你
[41:23] You’re hired. 你被雇用了
[41:26] Sorry, what? 你说什么
[41:29] You want me to work for you? 你要我为你工作
[41:32] In my experience, 在我看来
[41:32] there’s a very fine line between love and hate. 爱与恨之间的区别很微秒
[41:39] We could do incredible things together. 我们联手可以做出很多惊人的事
[41:47] I’m sorry about your son. 你儿子的事我很遗憾
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme