时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I wish there was something I could say | 我希望能说些什么 |
[00:07] | to stop your tears… | 好让你们不再流泪 |
[00:12] | …to take away the pain of losing her, | 带走失去她带来的痛苦 |
[00:14] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[00:19] | What I can do is remind you of how lucky we were | 我能做的只是提醒大家 |
[00:23] | to have had Elizabeth in our lives. | 生命中能有伊丽莎白是多么幸运的一件事 |
[00:25] | I need to see some ID. | 看一下证件 |
[00:28] | What does the Lord ask of us? | 上帝要求我们怎么做 |
[00:31] | To do justice, love mercy, | 行公义 好怜悯 |
[00:34] | and walk humbly with our God. | 存谦卑的心 与上帝同行[弥迦书6:8] |
[00:37] | Reddington’s guys? | 雷丁顿的人吗 |
[00:39] | Yeah. Not that I asked them to be here. | 是 不是我要求的 |
[00:41] | They’re here for her protection. | 他们是来保护她的 |
[00:44] | Yeah, well, I don’t want Reddington or his goons | 我不想让雷丁顿或他的手下 |
[00:46] | to be any part of her life. | 跟她有什么牵连 |
[00:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:51] | Please tell me you know how to swaddle a baby. | 拜托告诉我你知道怎么包裹婴儿 |
[00:54] | I hear bourbon works. | 听说波旁很有用 |
[00:56] | Did Elizabeth do justice? | 伊丽莎白有行使正义吗 |
[01:00] | She came into our lives under extraordinary circumstances | 她在极为特殊的情况下走进我们的生活 |
[01:03] | that few agents could hold up under. | 很少有探员能担此重任 |
[01:06] | But she did more than hold up. | 但她做的远不止如此 |
[01:09] | She thrived. | 她从容应对 |
[01:11] | You look nice. | 你气色不错 |
[01:16] | She withstood scrutiny from her peers, | 她承受了来自同僚的审查 |
[01:18] | false accusations from her government, | 政府的错误指控 |
[01:21] | and helped take down some of the worst criminals | 帮助拿下了诸多这个国家史上 |
[01:24] | this country has ever known. | 最穷凶极恶的罪犯 |
[01:26] | Agent Ressler, it’s time. | 雷斯勒探员 时间到了 |
[01:30] | Code red! Code red! All units, please respond. | 红色警报 红色警报 所有单位请回答 |
[01:33] | We’re under heavy fire. | 我们遭到重火力的攻击 |
[01:35] | Bearcat, don’t dismount there. Shut it down. | 熊猫 别在那儿下车 关掉 |
[01:37] | – Wait, who the hell are these guys? – We can’t be late. | -等等 这些人是谁 -我们不能迟到 |
[01:41] | We gotta find them. | 我们必须找到他们 |
[01:43] | Yeah, and we will, just not now. We have to go. | 我们会的 但不是现在 我们得走了 |
[01:49] | Did she love mercy? | 她有心存怜悯吗 |
[01:52] | I’ve never met anyone more forgiving. | 我从未见过一个人有如此宽容的心 |
[01:55] | Elizabeth followed her heart, | 伊丽莎白跟随她的内心 |
[01:57] | and against all odds, it led her back to the man she loved. | 虽困难重重 但最终让她回到了爱人的身边 |
[02:04] | Did she walk humbly with her God? | 她有存谦卑的心与上帝同行吗 |
[02:10] | I’ll never forget the day I met her. | 我永远不会忘记我见到她的那一天 |
[02:13] | It was her first day on the job. | 那是她入职的第一天 |
[02:15] | She had been offered an opportunity | 她得到了一个 |
[02:17] | that most agents wait a lifetime to get. | 对大部分探员来说千载难逢的机会 |
[02:21] | “Why me?” she asked. | “为什么是我” 她问我 |
[02:25] | “I’m nobody special.” | “我没什么特别的” |
[02:35] | I think we all know different. | 我想大家都知道她是多么与众不同 |
[02:39] | She was humble, self-effacing, | 她很谦逊 不爱出风头 |
[02:43] | and very, very special. | 非常 非常特别 |
[02:46] | Like all of you, I’m sad and angry. | 像大家一样 我很难过也很愤怒 |
[02:51] | Like you also, | 像大家一样 |
[02:53] | I’m also very blessed | 我也感到非常幸运 |
[02:56] | to have known Elizabeth. | 能够认识伊丽莎白 |
[03:01] | So as we leave here today, | 从离开这里的那一刻开始 |
[03:04] | let’s celebrate. | 让我们来庆祝 |
[03:06] | The last few days, many have come up to me | 过去几天里 很多人找到我 |
[03:08] | and they’ve said, “We are so sorry for your loss.” | 他们说 “很遗憾你失去了亲人” |
[03:13] | But we haven’t lost Elizabeth. | 但我们没有失去伊丽莎白 |
[03:21] | We know exactly where she is. | 我们知道她在哪里 |
[03:51] | ♬可怜的老祖父♬ | |
[03:54] | ♬我总是嘲笑他的言词♬ | |
[03:57] | ♬我以为他总是怨天尤人♬ | |
[04:00] | ♬说话像个女人♬ | |
[04:03] | ♬他们会困住你 利用你♬ | |
[04:06] | ♬你却毫不知情♬ | |
[04:10] | ♬爱让人盲目 你又太善良♬ | |
[04:13] | ♬别让人察觉♬ | |
[04:16] | ♬希望当时的我也知道♬ | |
[04:21] | ♬当我年少时♬ | |
[04:23] | ♬希望当时的我也知道♬ | |
[04:26] | I can’t believe Reddington didn’t come. | 真不能相信雷丁顿没有来 |
[04:28] | I can. He knows this is his fault. | 我能 他知道这是他的错 |
[04:31] | Hey, Aram, that download — how far along are you… | 阿兰姆 下载的事 你还要多久… |
[04:35] | Don’t judge. I’m just… | 别说我 我只是… |
[04:38] | I’m just super stressed out. | 我只是压力太大了 |
[04:42] | Oh, you’re kidding me, right? | 你不是吧 |
[04:44] | It’s legal in D.C. | 在华盛顿这是合法的 |
[04:55] | I feel horrible. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[04:58] | Well, you should. It’s a funeral. | 你应该难过 这是葬礼 |
[05:03] | I feel so badly for Tom. | 我真为汤姆难过 |
[05:06] | I keep thinking maybe there’s something | 我一直在想 可能我们应该 |
[05:08] | we should do for him. | 为他做些事 |
[05:11] | We? | 我们 |
[05:31] | Lead us not into temptation, | 不要让我们陷入诱惑 |
[05:33] | but deliver us from evil, | 救我们脱离凶恶 |
[05:35] | for thine is the kingdom, the power, | 国度 权力 荣耀 |
[05:38] | and the glory forever. | 永远属于你 |
[05:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[05:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[05:44] | Wait. I need to — I need to say something. | 等等 我要…我要说几句 |
[05:56] | “When she shall die… | “如果她死了 |
[05:59] | “take her… | “把她带来 |
[06:01] | “and cut her out in little stars, | “分成小小的星星 |
[06:05] | “and she will make the face of heaven so fine | “她会让天空的容颜变得异常美丽 |
[06:08] | “that all the world will be in love with night | “整个世界都会爱上黑夜 |
[06:12] | and pay no worship to the garish sun.” | 不再崇拜刺目的太阳” |
[06:17] | “Romeo and Juliet.” | 出自《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[06:20] | Agent Keen loved Shakespeare. | 基恩探员很喜欢莎士比亚 |
[06:22] | And Dr. Seuss. | 还有苏斯博士[美国著名儿童文学家] |
[06:26] | She loved dim sum and — and Beyoncé, | 她很喜欢吃点心和听碧昂丝的歌 |
[06:30] | and those little wooden, uh, foot massagers | 还有那些放在桌下的 |
[06:32] | that go under your desk. | 小小的木制足底按摩器 |
[06:37] | I know the things she loved | 我知道她喜欢的东西 |
[06:38] | because we were friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[06:40] | Even though I called her “Agent Keen,” | 尽管我称她为”基恩探员” |
[06:44] | that was out of the respect I had for her. | 但那是出于我对她的尊重 |
[06:48] | Her friends also called her Liz. | 她的朋友也叫她莉斯 |
[06:52] | I miss you, Liz. Just — | 我想你 莉斯… |
[06:55] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[07:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[07:40] | Your granddaughter. | 你的外孙女 |
[07:43] | She’s… | 她… |
[07:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:00] | 亚提斯网络 第41号 | |
[08:08] | We are not standing down. | 我们不会不管的 |
[08:10] | And don’t give me protocol | 别拿规矩压我 |
[08:11] | about investigating the death of a colleague. | 说不能调查去世了的同事 |
[08:12] | Then how about you’re too close, too emotional, and too raw | 那么你们太过亲近 太过情绪化 经验不够 |
[08:16] | to come within a country mile of doing a good job finding | 远不足以找出袭击了基恩探员婚礼的人 |
[08:19] | who attacked Agent Keen’s wedding? | 这个理由怎么样 |
[08:20] | We have to do something. | 我们必须有所行动 |
[08:21] | Yes, you do. Find Reddington. | 是的 你得有所行动 找到雷丁顿 |
[08:23] | He’ll turn up. He always does. | 他会出现的 他一贯如此 |
[08:24] | No, he always did because of Keen. | 不 他以前一直出现是因为基恩 |
[08:27] | Now his cooperation was predicated on her. | 他的合作以她为前提 |
[08:29] | Now that she’s gone, does he intend to continue? | 现在她去世了 他还会不会继续合作 |
[08:31] | – I don’t have a clue. – Well, then you need to get one. | -我不知道 -那就去弄清楚 |
[08:33] | We made a deal with the most wanted man in America. | 我们和美国的头号通缉犯做了交易 |
[08:36] | It’d be nice to know if he’s planning to honor it. | 我们需要知道他是否准备继续遵守它 |
[08:38] | – And Keen? – You worry about Reddington. | -那基恩呢 -你管好雷丁顿的事 |
[08:40] | We’ve assigned top agents to her case. | 我们指派了最优秀的探员去负责她的案子 |
[08:43] | – Who? – Top…agents. | -谁 -顶尖的…探员 |
[08:45] | Come on, they really expect us to stand down? | 得了吧 他们真的指望我们就这么不管了 |
[08:47] | Yeah, that’s not happening. Where are we? | 这不可能 事情有什么进展 |
[08:50] | All right, whoever was after Agent Keen | 追踪基恩探员的人 |
[08:51] | hacked into a telecom hub. | 黑进了电信枢纽 |
[08:53] | The servers in that basement were sifting data | 那栋大楼里的服务器被用来筛选 |
[08:55] | intercepted from the fiber optic cables. | 从光纤上截取的数据 |
[08:57] | – Sifting it and sending it where? – I don’t know. | -筛选后传到哪里 -我不知道 |
[08:59] | Once they realized we’d figured out what they were doing, | 他们一发现我们弄清楚了他们在做什么 |
[09:01] | they pulled the plug and — and severed all communications. | 就终止了行动 并切断了所有通信 |
[09:03] | But we know what they were looking for — Keen. | 但我们知道他们要找什么 基恩 |
[09:05] | – They were watching her. – Right. Yes. | -他们在监视她 -没错 |
[09:07] | Watching and listening through | 通过私家监控摄像头 |
[09:10] | private security cameras… | 交通摄像头 监视 |
[09:11] | traffic cams. | 监听她的一举一动 |
[09:13] | Someone was watching the attack on the church, in real time. | 有人在教堂被袭击时 实时观看着这一切 |
[09:17] | She never stood a chance. | 她根本没有胜算 |
[09:18] | They were following her the whole time. | 他们一直在追踪她 |
[09:20] | And you have no idea where this information was being sent? | 而你不知道这些信息发到哪儿去了 |
[09:22] | Who was tracking her? | 谁在追踪她 |
[09:24] | I’m tracing the packet routes, but it’s… | 我正在追踪数据包的路径 但是这 |
[09:26] | it’s gonna take time. | 这需要花些时间 |
[09:28] | What I do know is that, uh, Agent Keen | 我只知道 基恩探员 |
[09:30] | wasn’t the only person they were monitoring. | 不是他们唯一监视的人 |
[09:31] | Uh, they were intercepting cell and CCTV footage | 他们还拦截了中城区沃里克酒店的 |
[09:35] | out of the Warwick Hotel in Midtown, | 基站和监控录像 |
[09:37] | along with voice and internet traffic | 以及一个叫做全球金融理事会的 |
[09:39] | out of something called the, uh, Global Financial Council. | 语音和网络数据 |
[09:42] | How is that connected to Keen? | 这和基恩有什么关系 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 这 |
[09:46] | There’s so many pieces to sort through. It’s… | 有太多的头绪需要理清 这 |
[09:49] | This is the sort of thing Mr. Reddington would just see | 这是那种雷丁顿先生 |
[09:50] | without even blinking. | 一眼就能看穿的事情 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | As soon as the name “Masha Rostova” | “玛莎·罗斯托娃”这个名字一上了 |
[10:20] | hit the 24-hour news cycle, they came for her. | 二十四小时滚动新闻 他们就冲她来了 |
[10:23] | I thought I could… protect her. | 我以为我能 保护她 |
[10:28] | I did protect her, all these years. | 在这么多年里 我也确实保护了她 |
[10:31] | I’ve anticipated almost every threat. | 我几乎预见了每一次危险 |
[10:39] | But this one… | 但是这次 |
[10:44] | A medical complication in childbirth. | 分娩时的医疗并发症 |
[10:50] | Masha had a child? | 玛莎有孩子了 |
[10:52] | A girl. | 一个女孩 |
[10:54] | She was born prematurely, but she’s expected to be fine. | 虽然是早产儿 但应该会没事的 |
[10:59] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[11:03] | Now I am a great-grandfather. | 我现在是曾外祖父了 |
[11:11] | I came here to tell you that. | 我来就是为了告诉你这事 |
[11:13] | Sure. I’m sure you did. | 是啊 可不是吗 |
[11:14] | Right there on your desk calendar. | 就在你的台历上记着呢 |
[11:22] | Okay, so we… | 好了 然后 |
[11:24] | tuck, then we fold from the bottom. | 卷起来 然后从下面叠过去 |
[11:31] | Just tuck, fold…. | 卷一下 叠过 |
[11:34] | Crap. I don’t know. | 该死 我不知道了 |
[11:38] | You know, I know what you’re thinking. | 你知道吗 我知道你在想什么 |
[11:41] | You’re thinking, “Dad, you suck at this.” | 你在想 “爸爸 你笨死了” |
[11:43] | But I’m telling you… | 但是我告诉你 |
[11:46] | I can do this. | 我能做好的 |
[11:50] | I think. | 我想能吧 |
[11:57] | Okay, I’ve got something. | 我查到点东西 |
[11:59] | All right, one of the cellphones being tapped belongs | 被窃听的手机之一属于 |
[12:01] | to an executive assistant named Amanda Bigelow, | 一位名叫阿曼达·毕格罗的执行助理 |
[12:04] | the other to an Anthony Mayhew, | 另外一个是属于安东尼·梅修的 |
[12:06] | a chauffeur. | 他是一名司机 |
[12:07] | Both work for an executive who’s staying | 他们都为同一个高管工作 |
[12:10] | at our third point of reference, | 他一直待在我们的第三参照点 |
[12:11] | the Warwick Hotel, | 也就是沃里克酒店 |
[12:11] | while in New York to speak at a conference | 因为他要在纽约的一个会议上发言 |
[12:13] | held by reference point number four, | 这个会议是由我们的第四参照点 |
[12:15] | the Global Financial Council. | 全球金融理事会举办的 |
[12:16] | So the common denominator is the executive. | 所以共同点就是这名高管 |
[12:18] | Benjamin Stalder. | 本杰明·斯托德 |
[12:20] | President of the Energy Consortium Group. | 能源联合集团的总裁 |
[12:22] | If the same people who monitored Liz are monitoring him, | 如果监视莉斯和监视他的是同一批人 |
[12:24] | he could be the key to finding Liz’s killers. | 他也许就是找出杀害莉斯凶手的关键 |
[12:27] | Or he could be their next target. | 或者他是他们下一个目标 |
[12:35] | – What the hell are you doing? – What? | -你在干什么 -怎么了 |
[12:36] | You’re clearing her out | 你清理她东西的方式 |
[12:37] | like she’s been evicted from a monthly rental. | 就像是她没有交房租被赶走一样 |
[12:39] | Have some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[12:41] | Standard procedure is | 标准流程是 |
[12:41] | to secure the effects of a terminated party — | 整理好死亡人员的财物… |
[12:43] | Get out. Now. | 出去 现在 |
[12:44] | Hey! You two, out now. | 还有你们两个 出去 |
[12:47] | – Donald. – You believe this? | -唐纳德 -难以置信 |
[12:51] | They’re just doing their job. | 他们只是在做他们的工作而已 |
[12:56] | Why don’t you take a break? | 不如你们先休息一下吧 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna collect Agent Keen’s effects myself. | 我会自己整理好基恩探员的财物 |
[13:01] | Vultures. | 简直是秃鹫 |
[13:15] | I’d imagine it to be a challenge, | 我觉得用不升C调的方式 |
[13:17] | playing Rachmaninoff’s C-sharp minor “Prelude” | 演奏拉赫玛尼诺夫的升C小调”前奏曲” |
[13:20] | without the benefit of C-sharp. | 是个极大的挑战 |
[13:22] | It would be… | 如果我还弹的话 |
[13:24] | if I played anymore. | 还算是个挑战 |
[13:28] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[13:32] | I’m not entirely sure I know. | 我也不确定我知道原因 |
[13:37] | – Sympathy? – Excuse me? | -同情 -你说什么 |
[13:39] | Are you waiting for my sympathy? | 你是在等我同情你吗 |
[13:41] | Maybe a hug. | 或许给你一个拥抱 |
[13:43] | God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[13:45] | Good, because you wouldn’t find that here anyway. | 很好 因为在这里你也不会得到同情 |
[13:48] | I just needed to be someplace… | 我只是需要一个安静的 |
[13:51] | quiet. | 地方 |
[13:52] | Well, I wasn’t expecting you. | 我没想到你会来 |
[13:54] | I have to go to town for groceries. | 我要去镇上买日用品了 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry for the intrusion. | 很抱歉跑来打扰你 |
[14:01] | Let me give you some money, please. | 我给你些钱 |
[14:02] | Could you pick up a single malt? | 能带瓶单一麦芽威士忌回来吗 |
[14:04] | Preferably from the Highlands, but not Islay. | 最好是高地的 不要艾雷岛的 |
[14:06] | The water there tastes like seaweed and iodine. | 那里的水尝起来有海藻和碘的味道 |
[14:32] | ♬穿过墓地♬ | |
[14:34] | ♬带着行李箱♬ | |
[14:37] | ♬亲爱的我在努力回到你身边♬ | |
[14:42] | ♬点起营火♬ | |
[14:44] | ♬我在黑暗中发现♬ | |
[14:47] | ♬在海边度过的无数日子♬ | |
[14:52] | ♬学会嘲鸫之语♬ | |
[14:55] | ♬却被她扭曲了我的言辞♬ | |
[14:57] | ♬我在努力回到你身边♬ | |
[15:02] | ♬我会与你在墓地相会♬ | |
[15:05] | ♬在冬日的树荫和繁星下♬ | |
[15:11] | What can you tell me | 你能跟我说说 |
[15:11] | about the mother’s family medical history? | 孩子母亲那边的家族病史吗 |
[15:13] | ♬打开这行李箱♬ | |
[15:16] | Nothing. | 我不知道 |
[15:17] | And neither could she. They died when she was young. | 她也不知道 他们在她小时候就过世了 |
[15:19] | What about Elizabeth herself? | 那伊丽莎白自己呢 |
[15:21] | – Any cancer, heart disease, diabetes? – No. Look… | -有没有癌症 心脏病 糖尿病 -没有 |
[15:26] | Doctor, is something wrong with my baby? | 医生 我的孩子是不是有什么问题 |
[15:28] | Agnes is just fine. | 艾格尼斯没问题 |
[15:31] | But the more genetic blanks I can fill in the charts, | 但是家族基因方面的空白填补得越多 |
[15:35] | you know, the better I know what to screen for. | 我筛查疾病时方向就越明确 |
[15:37] | What about your family? | 那你的家族呢 |
[15:40] | More blanks. | 空白更多 |
[15:43] | I never knew my parents either. | 我也不知道父母是谁 |
[15:46] | I think that’s what made Liz and I work. | 我觉得这就是我跟莉斯相处融洽的原因吧 |
[15:50] | You know, it was the first time either of us felt like… | 我们俩都是第一次感觉到 |
[15:56] | …family. | 有了家人 |
[15:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:05] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[16:06] | – It’s Tom Keen. – Tom, I’m glad you called. | -汤姆·基恩 -汤姆 很高兴你打来 |
[16:08] | I just collected a box of personal things from Liz’s office. | 我刚从莉斯的办公室整理了一箱个人物品 |
[16:11] | All right. I’ll come pick ’em up now. | 好 我这就过去拿 |
[16:13] | Look, maybe I could… | 我过去的时候 |
[16:15] | …work on the case | 能不能 |
[16:16] | while I’m there, because I’m… I’m useless here. | 查查案子 我在这里一点忙都帮不上 |
[16:20] | We have things under control. | 我们已经控制了局势 |
[16:21] | No. See, that’s the problem, all right? | 不 这就是问题所在 知道吗 |
[16:23] | The situation doesn’t call for control. | 这情况需要的不是控制 |
[16:25] | The only way we’re gonna find the bastards who came after Liz | 我们找到害死莉斯那帮混蛋的唯一方法 |
[16:27] | is if we sink to their level. | 就是变得跟他们一样混 |
[16:29] | Tom, stop. Just be with your child. | 汤姆 别这样 好好跟你的孩子待着 |
[16:32] | We have a solid lead, and we’re working it now. | 我们有一条可靠线索 正在调查 |
[16:36] | I don’t care how well the stock was doing before. | 我不管那支股票之前表现有多好 |
[16:38] | It’s imploding now. | 现在不行了 |
[16:40] | It’s a classic pump and dump. | 这是典型的拉高出货 |
[16:41] | We need to liquidate immediately. | 我们必须赶紧平仓 |
[16:42] | No — Wait, hang on. Front desk is calling. | 不 等等 前台电话 |
[16:44] | I think my driver’s here. | 应该是司机到了 |
[16:46] | I gotta head over to the conference. | 我要赶去会议那边了 |
[16:48] | Dump that stock, Lawrence! | 把股票抛了 劳伦斯 |
[16:53] | Stalder’s not answering. Keep trying the room. | 斯托德没接电话 继续给房间打 |
[16:55] | We’re almost there, | 我们就快到了 |
[16:56] | but I need hotel security to find him and secure him. | 但我需要酒店保安找到并保护他 |
[16:59] | Agent Navabi, I have eyes on Mr. Stalder | 纳瓦比探员 我看见斯托德先生 |
[17:01] | approaching the elevator. | 正准备上电梯 |
[17:02] | He’s got two of his own men with him, | 他自己的两个属下跟着他 |
[17:03] | and I see his driver down here in the lobby. | 我还看见他的司机在大堂里 |
[17:05] | He’s good. | 他没事 |
[17:06] | Rolling Thunder, this is Operator 4-6. | 滚雷 这里是操作员4-6 |
[17:10] | Unicorn is at the elevators. | 独角兽上电梯了 |
[17:14] | Roger that. We are 15 seconds from location. | 收到 我们十五秒后到达 |
[17:17] | Asset is on site, ready for extraction. | 特工已就位 准备抓人 |
[17:32] | Agent Navabi. Where’s Stalder? | 纳瓦比探员 斯托德在哪儿 |
[17:33] | Elevator 2, landing any second. | 二号梯 随时会到 |
[17:47] | Come on. Come on. | 别这样 别这样 |
[18:00] | Gone. | 人不见了 |
[18:02] | – What floor did it stop on? – 7. | -电梯在哪层停过 -七层 |
[18:04] | And where do those stairs lead? | 楼梯通向哪里 |
[18:05] | West alley service entrance, end of that corridor. | 西边小巷的服务入口 那条走廊尽头 |
[18:07] | – All right, let me take the alley. – Okay. | -我去小巷那边 -好 |
[18:46] | FBI! Freeze! On the ground! On the gro– | 联调局 不许动 跪下 跪 |
[18:48] | Abort! We got FBI! Go! Go! Go! | 取消行动 有联调局的 快走 快走 |
[19:11] | You have no right to go through her things. | 你没有资格翻她的东西 |
[19:14] | And that’s my coat! | 而且那是我的外套 |
[19:19] | I was just imagining | 我只是在想象着 |
[19:20] | young Katarina covered in glitter. | 小卡特莲娜全身涂满亮粉 |
[19:23] | As an adult, it’s easy to dismiss this stuff | 作为成年人 很容易认为 |
[19:25] | as girlish frivolity. | 这是女孩子气的无聊玩意 |
[19:27] | You forget the wonder it creates, | 你却忘了它带来的惊叹 |
[19:30] | the light captured, secret wishes evoked. | 它一闪一闪 唤起你深藏的愿望 |
[19:34] | It renders even the darkest days sparkly. | 即使最黑暗的夜也变得闪亮起来 |
[19:42] | Never underestimate the power of glitter. | 绝不要低估亮粉的力量 |
[19:46] | Stop it. | 别这样了 |
[19:48] | Stop what? | 别怎样 |
[19:49] | Stop… torturing me. | 别折磨我了 |
[19:54] | That was never my intention. | 那绝非我的本意 |
[19:57] | Then what are you doing out here? | 那你来这儿干什么 |
[19:59] | These boxes are all I have… | 这些箱子就是我全部的… |
[20:03] | all I have left of my daughter. | 女儿留给我的全部东西 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry, Dom. I understand. | 很抱歉 多姆 我理解 |
[20:11] | No, you don’t. You don’t understand. | 不 你不理解 |
[20:16] | You think because Masha’s dead, | 你以为现在玛莎死了 |
[20:19] | now you — you can understand me? | 你就能理解我吗 |
[20:24] | You can — you can share my misery? | 你就能懂我的悲痛吗 |
[20:31] | I feel bereft, just like you. | 我感觉失去了至亲 就像你一样 |
[20:33] | No, not just like me. | 不 我们不一样 |
[20:36] | She’s gone because of choices you made for both of them. | 是你做的那些选择害死了她们 |
[20:40] | First Katarina and then Masha. | 先是卡特莲娜 现在轮到了玛莎 |
[20:43] | As far as I’m concerned, you killed my entire family! | 在我看来 是你害死了我的全家 |
[20:51] | No, you’re not like me. | 不 我们不一样 |
[21:02] | Nez Rowan? You’re sure it was her? | 内兹·罗文 你确定是她吗 |
[21:05] | I had a pretty good angle on her face | 她拿武器底部砸我时 |
[21:06] | as she cracked me with the butt of her weapon. It’s her. | 我清楚地看到了她的脸 就是她 |
[21:10] | How is that even possible? We had her dead to rights | 怎么可能呢 我们已经以持械抢劫核设施 |
[21:12] | for the armed robbery of a nuclear facility, | 参与绑架 以及谋杀案帮凶的罪名 |
[21:15] | conspiracy to kidnap, accessory to murder. | 把她给抓起来了 |
[21:17] | I personally signed the paperwork | 我亲自签署了文件 |
[21:18] | for her transfer to Fort Meade to await trial. | 把她转移到国安局候审 |
[21:20] | So why isn’t she rotting in a cell? | 那她怎么没在吃牢饭呢 |
[21:22] | I’ll have Aram look into it. | 我这就叫阿兰姆去查 |
[21:23] | Aram is taking a personal day today. | 阿兰姆今天请假 |
[21:26] | He’s not dealing with Liz’s death very well. | 他还没从莉斯的过世里缓过来 |
[21:31] | He’s not alone. | 我们都一样 |
[21:32] | I’ll look into the Rowan situation myself. | 那我自己去查罗文的情况 |
[21:34] | Look, she’s definitely working with the same team of mercs | 她很明显在和之前想绑架基恩的雇佣兵 |
[21:36] | who tried to abduct Keen. | 合作 |
[21:38] | Rowan’s extraction team outside the hotel today — | 今天酒店外出现的绑架队伍 |
[21:40] | they wore the exact same equipment as they did. | 他们和之前那些人有完全相同的设备 |
[21:42] | Okay, well, let’s find out from Mr. Stalder | 那我们就找斯托德先生问个清楚 |
[21:44] | why they’re after him and how he connects to Liz. | 他们要抓他的原因及他和莉斯的关系 |
[21:50] | I run the Energy Consortium Group. | 我是能源联合集团的负责人 |
[21:52] | We advise governments and private sector clients | 我们针对经济能源商业模式 |
[21:55] | on energy and economic business models. | 给政府以及私营企业提供建议 |
[21:58] | I recommend who gets billion-dollar contracts | 我的建议能让有些人拿到几十亿的订单 |
[22:00] | and who doesn’t. So — | 也会让有些人拿不到 所以 |
[22:02] | That’s why you travel with such a heavy security contingent. | 所以你出行都要高度戒备 |
[22:04] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:06] | I’ve received plenty of death threats over the years. | 过去几年我收到过很多死亡威胁 |
[22:08] | We’ll need any record you have of those, | 我们要所有记录 |
[22:10] | along with a complete client list. | 还有完整的客户名单 |
[22:11] | Of course. | 自然 |
[22:12] | Did anything unusual happen today, | 今天遭遇绑架前 |
[22:14] | before the abduction? | 发生过什么不同寻常的事吗 |
[22:16] | No. I never left the suite. | 没有 我都没离开过套房 |
[22:19] | I was working on my speech for the Global Financial Council. | 我在准备全球金融理事会上的发言 |
[22:21] | Can you think of any reason | 你能否想到为什么 |
[22:22] | why someone would want to stop that speech? | 会有人想阻止你发言 |
[22:23] | No. It was just a general state of the industry address. | 想不出来 那只是一般的行业演讲 |
[22:28] | Mr. Stalder, | 斯托德先生 |
[22:29] | do you have any connection with Elizabeth Keen? | 你跟伊丽莎白·基恩之间有什么关系吗 |
[22:33] | The fugitive. Right? | 那个逃犯 |
[22:37] | Uh, no, only what I hear in the news. | 没有 我只在新闻上看到过 |
[22:41] | Whatever happened to her, anyway? | 她怎么了吗 |
[22:57] | That’s not where the capers go. | 酸豆不是放在那儿的 |
[22:59] | – Dom… – Move. | -多姆 -让开 |
[23:02] | You still have family. | 你还有家人 |
[23:05] | Who? The baby? | 谁 那个婴儿 |
[23:08] | I won’t live long enough to see her out of nappies. | 我都活不到她不用尿布的那天 |
[23:10] | If I’m allowed to see her at all. | 再说我也不能见她 |
[23:12] | I had to make do with photographs of Masha. | 我只能和看玛莎的照片一样 |
[23:14] | Did you even tell her about me? | 你跟她提过我吗 |
[23:18] | I couldn’t. | 我不能提 |
[23:21] | You know how complicated it was. | 你也知道情况多复杂 |
[23:22] | There was nothing complicated about it. | 没什么复杂的 |
[23:25] | We had to back out of Masha’s life to keep her safe, | 因为你把一切都搞得一团乱 |
[23:28] | after you made a colossal mess of everything. | 我们为了保护玛莎只好离开她 |
[23:31] | Only you couldn’t stay well enough away, could you? | 只是你不肯远远待着 是吧 |
[23:33] | Now you — you come to my house with this sorry tale of loss, | 如今你又来我家 带来她的死讯 |
[23:36] | like you’re the only one affected by this. | 就像只有你一个人会难过 |
[23:38] | You’re the only one whose feelings matter. | 只有你一个人的感受是重要的 |
[23:40] | Well, guess what, Raymond? | 你知道吗 雷丁顿 |
[23:41] | Masha was my granddaughter, and now she’s dead | 玛莎是我外孙女 现在她死了 |
[23:44] | without even knowing I existed! | 她都不知道有我这个外公 |
[23:48] | All my sacrifices shot to hell. | 我所有的牺牲都白费了 |
[23:52] | I could’ve spent the last 30 years | 我本来可以在这三十年中 |
[23:53] | just being her grandfather… | 做她的外公的 |
[23:57] | You selfish prick. | 你这个自私的混蛋 |
[24:05] | She had your temper. | 她和你的脾气一样 |
[24:11] | I loved that girl enough to let her go, | 我非常爱她所以没有去找她 |
[24:15] | which is more than you can say. | 而你却没能做到 |
[24:27] | Did my office send you what you wanted? | 我办公室的人把你需要的东西发给你了吗 |
[24:29] | Yes. We have your client list. We’re running them down now. | 是的 我们收到了你的客户名单 正在排查 |
[24:32] | But we need to go over your abduction one more time. | 不过我们还要再谈一下你被绑架的事 |
[24:34] | We’ve been over it six times. | 我们已经谈过六遍了 |
[24:35] | I can’t stay here. I have to fly to Dubai tonight. | 我得走了 我今天晚上要飞到迪拜 |
[24:38] | Listen, Mr. Stalder, leaving now would be a huge mistake. | 斯托德先生 这个时候离开是个错误 |
[24:40] | You’re in immediate danger. | 你现在处境非常危险 |
[24:41] | My firm contracts with the best security teams | 我的公司雇的安保人员 |
[24:43] | that money can buy. | 是最优秀的 |
[24:44] | Now that we’re aware of the threat, | 况且我们已经知道了有威胁 |
[24:45] | I am confident in their ability to keep me safe. | 我相信他们能够保证我的安全 |
[24:48] | Now I’m sorry, but I have to go. | 所以很遗憾 我必须得走 |
[24:52] | Do you know who had Nez Rowan released from military custody | 你知道是谁在三天前解除了内兹·罗文的 |
[24:55] | three days ago? | 军事羁押吗 |
[24:56] | Oh, honey, you’ve come to a goat’s house looking for wool. | 亲爱的 你还真是不知深浅 |
[25:00] | I warned you, Harold. Stand down. | 哈罗德 我警告过你了 别管这事 |
[25:04] | You know who did it. | 你知道是谁放的她 |
[25:07] | Have you found Raymond Reddington? | 你找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿了吗 |
[25:08] | Damn it, Cynthia. | 该死的 辛西娅 |
[25:08] | Nez Rowan was part of a shadow army | 内兹·罗文是杀死 |
[25:10] | that left directly to the death of Agent Keen. | 基恩探员那帮人中的一员 |
[25:12] | Rowan was the best lead we have. Who let her go free? | 罗文是我们最好的线索 谁放的她 |
[25:16] | I don’t know. It’s over my head. | 我不知道 这事我管不着 |
[25:18] | What I can tell you | 但我能告诉你的是 |
[25:20] | is that there are certain U.S. Government missions. | 美国政府有一些行动 |
[25:23] | Covert. Dangerous. Necessary. | 秘密的 很危险 也很有必要 |
[25:27] | And they require the expertise of an independent organization. | 这些行动需要一些独立的组织帮忙 |
[25:29] | Don’t patronize me. | 别忽悠我 |
[25:31] | Those people got one of my best agents killed, | 这些人害死了我最优秀的探员之一 |
[25:34] | and you expect me to walk away. | 你觉得我能放手不管吗 |
[25:35] | How can I justify that? | 我怎么能做得到 |
[25:37] | I know full well you look the other way when you need to, | 我很清楚在必要的时候你可以假装不知道 |
[25:39] | because working with an international criminal | 因为和国际罪犯合作 |
[25:42] | enables you to bring good to the world. | 使你能让世界变得更好 |
[25:46] | I can’t look the other way. | 我不能假装不知道 |
[25:47] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[25:50] | They took someone that I love. | 他们害死了我爱的人 |
[25:51] | Best thing you can do for all of us | 你现在能做的最有用的事 |
[25:54] | is locate Reddington | 就是找到雷丁顿 |
[25:56] | and find a way to keep him on your team. | 并且想办法把他留在你身边 |
[26:12] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:13] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:17] | – Yeah. – You ready to roll in the mud? | -喂 -你准备好趟这摊浑水了吗 |
[26:22] | Thought you’d never ask. | 就等你这句话了 |
[26:45] | Surprise. | 意不意外 |
[26:49] | Dembe… | 邓比 |
[26:50] | Please don’t be mad at him. | 请不要怪他 |
[26:52] | Dembe understood how important this is, | 邓比知道这事有多重要 |
[26:53] | and you weren’t answering his calls, | 可你又不接他的电话 |
[26:55] | or I-I never would have dropped by unannounced. | 否则我不会这么突然找上门的 |
[26:57] | It’s rude, and… I hate to be rude. | 这样很没礼貌 我不喜欢没礼貌 |
[27:00] | What do you want, Aram? | 你有什么事 阿兰姆 |
[27:06] | You need to come back with me. | 你得跟我回去 |
[27:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:09] | We’re not getting anywhere. | 我们没有任何进展 |
[27:12] | In the investigation of… Agent Keen’s death. | 基恩探员被杀一案的调查 |
[27:19] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[27:23] | Harold Cooper is a very capable leader. | 哈罗德·库珀是一位很有能力的领导 |
[27:25] | He’ll sort it out. | 他会想出办法的 |
[27:26] | It’s more than that. | 不光是这方面 |
[27:28] | I can’t work. The Post Office, | 我没法工作 邮局 |
[27:30] | without Agent Keen… | 没有了基恩探员 |
[27:35] | Without you… | 没有了你 |
[27:36] | it’s just a government building. | 就仅仅是一座政府大楼了 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry you came all the way out here for nothing, Aram. | 很抱歉你白跑了一趟 阿兰姆 |
[27:45] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[27:52] | You gave me a speech over an empty grave, | 你之前在空坟旁边跟我说过一些话 |
[27:55] | about the foundational elements in our lives. | 关于我们生活中的基本元素 |
[27:58] | “People who form the brick and mortar | “是身边的人 让我们的身份 |
[28:00] | of who we are.” | 具有了实质意义” |
[28:01] | How, when they’re suddenly not there, we… | 突然间 他们不见了 而我们 |
[28:04] | we collapse into rubble. | 我们溃成废墟 |
[28:06] | Now it was after Agent Keen was almost killed by the Cabal. | 当时基恩探员差一点被秘社杀死 |
[28:11] | But I saved her. | 但是我救了她 |
[28:14] | You looked into that empty grave back then and said | 你看着那座空坟对我说 |
[28:16] | you’d be staring at her if it weren’t for me. | 如果不是因为我 她可能真的就死了 |
[28:22] | Now I understand why you have collapsed into rubble. | 我现在明白为何你会溃成废墟 |
[28:30] | I do, | 我明白 |
[28:32] | and I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:36] | But I’m here to collect on your debt. | 但我是来向你讨债的 |
[28:41] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[28:47] | So let’s go. | 跟我走吧 |
[28:50] | To pay… | 要偿还 |
[28:52] | m-my debt to you | 我欠你的债 |
[28:56] | would require more than I possess. | 倾我所有都还不够 |
[29:03] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回去的 |
[29:29] | If Reddington’s not coming back for Keen, | 如果雷丁顿不为基恩而回来 |
[29:31] | he’s not coming back, period. | 他就不会回来了 |
[29:36] | Okay, so what’s our next move? | 那我们下一步该怎么办 |
[29:38] | Aram, did you have any luck with those servers from the basement? | 阿兰姆 地下室的那些服务器有什么发现吗 |
[29:41] | I thought I’d be able to figure out | 我以为我能搞清楚 |
[29:42] | where they routed their data, | 他们从哪儿发的数据 |
[29:43] | but I couldn’t find the end of the proxy chain. | 但我找不出代理链的终端 |
[29:46] | Well, they have to be bouncing it off | 他们肯定是在全球各处的 |
[29:47] | some kind of hidden servers around the Earth. | 隐藏服务器之间跳转 |
[29:53] | Or hidden servers… over the Earth. | 或是藏在地球以外的服务器 |
[29:56] | I checked all the viable telecom satellites in GEO and LEO orbit, | 我查了所有在静止和近地轨道上运行的电信卫星 |
[30:01] | but I didn’t check the offline ones. | 但我没查离线的卫星 |
[30:03] | – Offline satellites? – Yeah, there are thousands | -离线卫星 -有成千上万个 |
[30:06] | of unused and decommissioned satellites | 未启用或退役的卫星 |
[30:07] | circling our heads — space junk. | 在我们脑袋顶上转悠 太空垃圾 |
[30:09] | It’s not enough that we litter the planet. | 我们光往地球上扔垃圾还不够 |
[30:11] | Okay, the challenge is to figure out which ones they used. | 难点在于找出他们用的卫星 |
[30:17] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[30:21] | Agent Mojtabai… | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[30:25] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[30:47] | Don’t you dare! | 不准吐 |
[30:58] | How do you drink this stuff? | 你怎么喝得下去 |
[31:00] | We drank it with every meal on the farm when I was a boy. | 小时候在农场上我们每顿都喝这个 |
[31:04] | But we had cows, and we made our own. | 不过我们有牛所以我们自己做 |
[31:07] | In the summers, we made buttermilk pops in the freezer. | 夏天我们就用冰柜做酪乳冰棒 |
[31:11] | Kept us all from passing out. | 让大家免于中暑 |
[31:14] | So buttermilk reminds you of home. | 所以酪乳让你想起家乡 |
[31:18] | I overheard your conversation with the Arab boy. | 我听到你和那个阿拉伯小子的对话了 |
[31:23] | He’s from Delaware. | 他来自特拉华州 |
[31:26] | You won’t be troubled again with unexpected visitors. | 不会再有意外访客来麻烦你了 |
[31:31] | I know how you value your privacy. | 我知道你很看重隐私 |
[31:33] | Why didn’t you go with him? | 你为什么不和他走 |
[31:35] | What would be the point? | 跟他走又能怎样 |
[31:38] | There’s nothing I could do that would really matter. | 我现在做什么都无足轻重 |
[31:40] | Cry me a river. Hmm? | 又跟我哭诉 |
[31:42] | What the hell are you really doing here? | 你他妈到底来这干什么 |
[31:44] | You — you gave me the news about Masha. | 你 你把玛莎的消息告诉我了 |
[31:46] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这儿要什么 |
[31:51] | A way forward. | 继续走下去的办法 |
[31:59] | I can’t live for long with what I feel inside. | 以现在的心情我活不下去 |
[32:03] | I don’t see how anyone can. | 没人可以 |
[32:06] | You said it, chum. | 你说的对 伙计 |
[32:08] | Look around here. You call this living? | 四处看看 这算是活着吗 |
[32:13] | After I lost my daughter… | 自从我没了女儿 |
[32:19] | I crawled… | 我爬着 |
[32:22] | crawled into the wilderness | 爬进了荒野 |
[32:24] | like a mortally wounded animal | 像只身负致命伤的野兽 |
[32:27] | to get as far away from the pack as I could, | 选择离群 越远越好 |
[32:29] | to — to run out the clock. | 然后去等死 |
[32:32] | Run out the clock and die. And… | 等到生命走完 |
[32:37] | If you came for a survival manual, | 你要是来求生存手册 |
[32:39] | you won’t find it here. | 那你可找错了地方 |
[32:42] | But you — you’ve got one thing I haven’t had for a long time. | 但你 你有件我早就没有的东西 |
[32:45] | You’ve got a reason — a reason to walk out that door. | 你还有理由 一个走出那扇门的理由 |
[32:48] | It sounds to me like there are honest people out there | 听上去外面还有正直的人 |
[32:50] | who are depending upon you to… | 仰仗于你 |
[32:56] | God help them. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[32:58] | God help them. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[33:04] | Dom, you’ve always had a good reason to walk out the door. | 多姆 你总是有理由走出那扇门的 |
[33:13] | Okay, I think I’m getting somewhere. | 我查到点什么了 |
[33:15] | So you found the needle in the haystack? | 大海里捞到针了 |
[33:16] | I’m not looking for a needle. We need the whole haystack. | 我不是在找针 我要整片海 |
[33:20] | And if I’m right, | 如果没弄错的话 |
[33:21] | – it’s the Artax Network. – What is that? | -是亚堤斯卫星网络 -那是什么 |
[33:24] | It’s an old telecom project to provide data coverage | 是一个以前的电信工程 |
[33:26] | to every corner of the Earth | 提供全球范围数据覆盖 |
[33:27] | through a network of 73 satellites. | 一个由七十三台卫星组成的网络 |
[33:31] | Anyway, the company went bankrupt | 总之公司倒闭后 |
[33:32] | and the project was abandoned. | 工程就终止了 |
[33:34] | But the 73 satellites are still out there. | 但那七十三台卫星还在 |
[33:36] | You think our target is using them? | 你认为我们的目标在利用它们 |
[33:38] | Is there any way to confirm that the network’s still active? | 有没有办法能确认卫星网仍在使用 |
[33:41] | Well, I’ve just gained access to a relay station, | 我刚刚进入了一家中继站的系统 |
[33:44] | and I am about to lock onto one of the satellites. | 而且正要锁定其中一颗卫星 |
[33:48] | If it’s in use, the data will be encrypted, | 如果卫星正在使用 数据就会加密 |
[33:50] | but… we’ll know if it’s active. | 但我们也会知道卫星是否被激活了 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:59] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[34:07] | They have control of the Artax satellite network. | 他们控制了亚堤斯卫星网络 |
[34:10] | And they used it to kill Liz. | 而且利用它杀死了莉斯 |
[34:14] | All right. Can we use it to find them? | 那我们能用它来找到他们吗 |
[34:20] | Okay, so I was able to get a location by examining | 好了 通过检查卫星信号的延迟模式 |
[34:22] | the latency patterns in the satellite signal. | 我查到了一个位置 |
[34:25] | They’re being fed to 2054 Pulaski Avenue. | 位置为普瓦斯基大道2054号 |
[34:30] | Concrete panels with granite faces. | 混凝土板材加上花岗石砌面 |
[34:32] | We’ve got no line-of-sight inside. | 我们看不到内部情况 |
[34:34] | – Only one point of entry. – Then only one point of egress. | -只有一个入口 -那出口也只有这一个 |
[34:37] | Lock it up tight after we breach. | 我们攻进去后 紧守出口 |
[34:41] | HQ, this is Operator 4-6. | 总部 我是操作员4-6 |
[34:43] | We have poachers at the Eagle’s Nest. | 鹰巢有入侵者 |
[34:46] | Initiating the protocol. | 开始启动预案 |
[35:02] | They’re in. | 他们进来了 |
[35:05] | Other than Nez, we can’t put faces to any of the mercs. | 除了内兹 找不到任何雇佣兵的资料 |
[35:08] | So I scrubbed through the Warwick’s security footage | 所以我从头到尾整理了沃里克酒店的监控录像 |
[35:10] | to try and find some. | 试图找出点雇佣兵的线索 |
[35:11] | Good job. What’d you get us? | 干得好 找到了什么 |
[35:13] | Nothing. Um, at least no mercs. | 什么都没有 至少没有雇佣兵 |
[35:15] | But I did find this… | 但我却找到了这个 |
[35:18] | A shot of our victim. | 受害者的一个镜头 |
[35:19] | One hour before his abduction. | 在他被绑架前一小时拍下的 |
[35:21] | Stalder told Ressler and Navabi he never left his suite. | 斯托德告诉雷斯勒和纳瓦比说他没离开过套房 |
[35:24] | Was he lying or did he just forget? | 他是在撒谎 还是忘记了 |
[35:26] | Well, that doesn’t look like a woman — | 和这样的女人见面交谈 |
[35:28] | or a conversation — he’d have forgotten. | 他是不可能会忘记的 |
[35:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[35:33] | I don’t know. And we can’t ask Stalder. | 不知道 我们又不能直接问斯托德 |
[35:35] | I checked. He just cleared U.S. airspace. | 我查过了 他刚刚离开美国领空 |
[35:46] | They’re onto the 11th floor. Go. | 他们到十一楼了 赶快 |
[35:49] | 15 seconds and counting. | 十五秒倒数 |
[36:07] | All right, do a full vertical sweep. | 从上到下全面搜索 |
[36:09] | They’re somewhere in this building. | 他们肯定在楼里 |
[36:13] | So much for evidence. | 证据是不用想了 |
[37:19] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[37:37] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[38:10] | Thank you for having dinner with me. | 谢谢你和我一起共进晚餐 |
[38:13] | It was nice. | 很不错 |
[38:16] | You’re welcome to come inside. | 欢迎你进屋坐坐 |
[38:20] | No. | 不了 |
[38:24] | Not tonight, but maybe we can have dinner again. | 今晚不行 但我们也许可以再一起共进晚餐 |
[38:26] | Tomorrow? | 明天如何 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:24] | Huh? Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:27] | Wait. Shh. | 等等 |
[39:29] | It’s okay. Shh. | 没事的 |
[39:34] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[39:37] | Oh, come here. | 来抱抱 |
[39:38] | I did it. I did it, huh? | 我做到了 |
[39:41] | I got you. I got you. | 弄好了 弄好了 |
[39:44] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[39:46] | Yeah, we did. | 我们做到了 |
[40:15] | Tell me you found something useful. | 告诉我你找到了有用的资料 |
[40:17] | Depends. I followed Panabaker to the airport, | 不好说 我跟踪帕娜贝克到了机场 |
[40:19] | where she had a meeting on the tarmac with this woman. | 她在停机坪和这个女人见面 |
[40:28] | That’s the woman that Stalder met at the hotel | 在绑架未遂前一个小时 |
[40:30] | just an hour before his attempted abduction. | 斯托德在酒店见的就是她 |
[40:32] | Who’s Stalder? | 斯托德是谁 |
[40:33] | Benjamin Stalder. | 本杰明·斯托德 |
[40:35] | A high-powered executive at an energy consortium. | 一家能源集团的高层执行官 |
[40:37] | Whoever was tracking Liz was also going after him. | 跟踪莉斯的人同时也在跟踪他 |
[40:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:41] | I don’t know. We let him go, | 不知道 我们放他走了 |
[40:42] | but I’m getting the distinct feeling that was a mistake. | 但直觉告诉我这是个错误 |
[40:45] | Stalder’s obviously more involved than he was letting on. | 显然斯托德在这件事上涉及很深 |
[40:48] | – So who is this woman? – We don’t know yet. | -那这个女人是谁 -我们还不知道 |
[40:51] | The hotel photo wasn’t much to go on, | 酒店照片上没有太多的信息 |
[40:52] | but with these new images, | 但是加上这些新照片 |
[40:53] | Aram should be able to locate her in one of our databases. | 阿兰姆应该能在我们的数据库里查到她 |
[40:56] | Liz was convinced that her mother was | 莉斯确信她的母亲 |
[40:58] | the one who tried to kidnap her. | 就是想绑架她的人 |
[40:59] | Reddington said she died years ago, | 雷丁顿说她多年前已经去世了 |
[41:01] | but Liz didn’t believe that, and neither do I. | 但是莉斯不相信 我也不相信 |
[41:06] | I think we’re staring at Katarina Rostova. | 我认为这就是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[41:41] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[41:43] | I’m here to pay my debt to you, Aram. | 我来偿还我欠你的债 阿兰姆 |
[41:46] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[41:49] | Strap on your bike and helmet, we’re going to work. | 戴上头盔骑上车 我们有活要干 |