时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yeah, I’m just walking in now. | 我刚进门 |
[00:04] | Hang on. I got to turn this thing off. | 稍等 我把报警器关了 |
[00:07] | Disarmed. | 已解除 |
[00:08] | – Not ready to arm. – Yeah, I know. It talks. | -非警戒状态 -是 这东西还会说话呢 |
[00:10] | Man, I’m telling you, this new place is state of the art. | 伙计 这个新住所很先进呢 |
[00:12] | Yeah, I just got the last box out of storage, | 我刚把最后一个盒子从储藏室拿出来 |
[00:14] | so as of tonight, we are officially moved in. | 今晚就算正式入住了 |
[00:19] | Dude, relax, okay? | 伙计 放松点儿 好吗 |
[00:22] | We’re better than fine. | 我们好得不能再好了 |
[00:23] | We’re growing faster than | 我们的发展速度超过了 |
[00:24] | 90% of the tech start-ups in the country. | 全国百分之九十的新兴科技公司 |
[00:31] | Yo, I got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[00:33] | Don’t worry so much, okay? | 别太担心了 好吗 |
[00:34] | We worked hard to get here. | 我们那么努力才取得了现在的成绩 |
[00:35] | Let’s at least try to enjoy it. | 至少试着享受一下 |
[00:37] | ♬杀戮时节已经到来♬ | |
[00:46] | ♬你的双手掐住我的喉咙♬ | |
[00:52] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[00:53] | It’s so important to enjoy your work. | 享受你的工作很重要 |
[00:56] | ♬输赢只在一线间♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬玛丽将它涂成黑色♬ | |
[01:14] | ♬今晚用来绞死杰瑞♬ | |
[01:16] | ♬今晚用来绞死杰瑞♬ | |
[01:19] | ♬杀戮时节结束之后♬ | |
[01:24] | ♬我再也不会念出你的名字♬ | |
[01:31] | Say “Cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[01:39] | 德雷克赛尔 第113号 | |
[01:42] | We’re out of time. | 时间不多了 |
[01:43] | He’s going into hypervolemic shock. | 他已经因失血过多休克了 |
[01:45] | What do we know? | 告诉我他的情况 |
[01:45] | White male, approximately 30 years old. | 白人男性 大概三十岁 |
[01:47] | Two gunshot wounds. One to the left upper extremity. | 两处枪伤 一处在左上肢 |
[01:50] | May have hit the brachial artery. | 可能伤到了臂动脉 |
[01:51] | What the hell did he do? | 他干了些什么 |
[01:52] | Genius dug one of the bullets out himself. | 这天才自己挖出来一颗子弹 |
[01:54] | – Tom? – Tom? | -汤姆 -汤姆 |
[01:55] | – You know this guy? – Not really. | -你认识这个人 -也不是 |
[01:57] | – Friend of a friend. – Yeah, well, your friend’s friend | -朋友的朋友 -好吧 你朋友的朋友 |
[01:59] | is in a lot of trouble. | 现在有大麻烦了 |
[02:00] | Paramedic who brought him in notified the police. | 带他来的急救人员通知了警方 |
[02:01] | They’re sending detectives to question him. | 他们正派警探来询问他 |
[02:03] | It’s gonna be a short conversation if we don’t hurry. | 如果我们不赶紧救他 怕是问不出什么了 |
[02:05] | His pulse is dropping. | 他的脉搏在下降 |
[02:14] | Where is he? Do you know? | 他在哪儿 你知道吗 |
[02:16] | He’s not answering his cell. | 他不接电话 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna take a shot in the dark | 让我猜猜 |
[02:20] | and assume you mean Tom. | 你是在说汤姆 |
[02:22] | Did you hurt him? | 你伤害他了吗 |
[02:23] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这样想 |
[02:24] | ‘Cause the last time I spoke to him, | 因为最后一次跟他说话 |
[02:25] | he told me we’d be free. | 他说我们要自由了 |
[02:27] | Of you. | 摆脱你 |
[02:28] | I am not your Tom problem, Lizzy. | 你不需要担心我 莉兹 |
[02:31] | Tom is your Tom problem. | 你应该担心的是汤姆 |
[02:34] | I’m sure he’ll turn up soon enough. | 我相信他很快就会出现的 |
[02:37] | Why are we at an art exhibit? | 我们为什么要来艺术展 |
[02:39] | Because Roberta Smith at the Times said it was worth a look. | 《时代周刊》的罗伯塔·史密斯说值得一看 |
[02:43] | And it seemed like a fitting spot | 而且这地方看起来很适合 |
[02:45] | to introduce our next adventure. | 介绍我们下一个冒险 |
[02:49] | You’re looking at a crime-scene photo. | 这是一张犯罪现场照片 |
[02:51] | It appeared online a few hours ago, | 几小时前出现在网上 |
[02:53] | along with a breaking-news bulletin | 同时突发新闻报道了 |
[02:55] | about the murder of Randy Brenner | 兰迪·布雷纳在里士满的新家 |
[02:58] | at his new home in Richmond. | 被谋杀 |
[03:00] | The local police are flummoxed. | 当地警方非常困惑 |
[03:02] | It obviously wasn’t your typical home invasion | 这显然不是寻常的入室行窃 |
[03:05] | or burglary gone wrong. | 或抢劫杀人 |
[03:07] | It wasn’t a crime of passion. | 也不是冲动犯罪 |
[03:09] | It is, in fact, to one somewhat disturbed individual, | 事实上 对某个疯子来说 |
[03:12] | quite literally a work of art. | 这是艺术作品 |
[03:15] | Those who know of his existence call him Drexel. | 知道他的人称他为德雷克赛尔 |
[03:19] | Considers himself a performance artist. | 他认为自己是行为艺术家 |
[03:21] | And like most performance artists, | 跟大部分的行为艺术家一样 |
[03:23] | his work is a form of social commentary. | 他的作品是一种对社会的批判 |
[03:26] | Most performance artists | 大部分行为艺术家 |
[03:28] | don’t kill people in service of their work. | 不靠杀人来创作 |
[03:30] | Last winter, he murdered the owner | 去年冬天 他谋杀了 |
[03:32] | of one of the largest C.A.F.O.s in Europe. | 欧洲最大的集养场之一的老板 |
[03:35] | C.A.F.O.? | 什么是集养场 |
[03:36] | A controlled animal feeding operation. | 集中型动物饲养场 |
[03:39] | Hung the owner up on a hook like the cattle they butcher. | 把老板像牲口一样挂在屠宰场的钩子上 |
[03:43] | A little heavy-handed. | 下手有点儿重啊 |
[03:45] | Drexel does not employ subtlety to get his point across. | 德雷克赛尔在表达自己观点时从不拐弯抹角 |
[03:49] | His work shows up in unexpected locations… | 他的杰作总在意想不到的地方出现 |
[03:52] | sometimes only for a few hours. | 有时只出现几个小时 |
[03:54] | This man has fans? | 这个人还有粉丝 |
[03:56] | – People support him? – Yes. | -有支持他的人 -是的 |
[03:57] | A small-but-rabid following. | 数量不多但十分激进的追随者 |
[04:00] | Death as entertainment. | 将死亡视为娱乐 |
[04:02] | Drexel makes them feel part of something — | 德雷克赛尔让他们觉得自己是 |
[04:05] | an underground protest movement. | 某个地下抗议运动的一份子 |
[04:08] | And how do you know Drexel killed Randy Brenner? | 你怎么知道是德雷克赛尔杀了兰迪·布雷纳 |
[04:11] | Because he’s advertising it. | 因为他自己在宣传这件事 |
[04:14] | 敬请期待 下一件杰作正在创作中 | |
[04:18] | According to Reddington, this photo started circulating | 据雷丁顿所说 这张照片在兰迪·布雷纳 |
[04:21] | two hours before Randy Brenner’s body was discovered. | 尸体被发现前两小时就已开始流传 |
[04:24] | Which means the killer probably took the photo. | 也就是说 照片有可能是凶手拍的 |
[04:26] | So how did Reddington get his hands on it? | 那雷丁顿是怎么发现这个的 |
[04:28] | It was published online in an underground zine | 照片发表在一本线上的地下杂志上 |
[04:31] | called Rigby. | 叫《里格比》 |
[04:31] | Apparently they post about all things underground. | 很显然 他们发布一切地下事件 |
[04:33] | Someone using the handle “Rimona” | 有个昵称叫”雷蒙娜”的人 |
[04:35] | wrote an article promoting Drexel’s next show. | 写了一篇文章来推广德雷克赛尔的下一件展品 |
[04:38] | “Coming soon! | “敬请期待 |
[04:39] | The next masterpiece is already under way.” | 下一件杰作正在创作中” |
[04:41] | So Randy Brenner’s murder | 这么说兰迪·布雷纳的死 |
[04:42] | was one component in some kind of art exhibit? | 是某个艺术展览的一部分 |
[04:44] | And this Drexel — nobody has any idea who he is? | 这个德雷克赛尔 没人知道他是谁 |
[04:47] | Well, there are rumors online — | 网上有一些传言 |
[04:48] | an art professor, a political journalist. | 说他是个艺术教授 有的说是个政治记者 |
[04:51] | Some think he’s an urban myth. | 有人认为他是个都市传奇 |
[04:52] | Reddington’s looking for Rimona. | 雷丁顿正在寻找雷蒙娜 |
[04:54] | Apparently she’s gonna have an exclusive interview | 显然她会与德雷克赛尔进行一次独家专访 |
[04:56] | – with Drexel in next week’s edition. – Fine. | -内容会登在下周的杂志上 -好 |
[04:58] | In the meantime, get out to the crime scene | 与此同时 趁尸体还没被移动之前 |
[05:00] | before that body is removed. | 去现场看看 |
[05:07] | Something up? | 出什么事了吗 |
[05:09] | Tom didn’t show up for dinner last night, | 昨天晚饭的时候汤姆没出现 |
[05:11] | and he’s not picking up his cell. | 而且他也不接电话 |
[05:13] | Probably just a misunderstanding. He’ll turn up. | 大概是有什么误会吧 他会出现的 |
[05:16] | That’s what Reddington says. | 雷丁顿也这么说 |
[05:24] | Look… | 听我说 |
[05:25] | I know your decision to give up your child for adoption | 我知道你做出把孩子送给别人收养 |
[05:27] | probably wasn’t an easy one. | 这个决定并不容易 |
[05:30] | But given everything you and Tom have been through, | 但考虑到你跟汤姆经历的种种 |
[05:32] | I get it. | 我理解你 |
[05:34] | And I want you to know I’m here if you need anything. | 我只想说有任何需要都可以来找我 |
[05:39] | Did you tell Cooper about the adoption? | 你告诉库珀领养的事了 |
[05:41] | You told me to cancel the baby shower. | 你让我把宝宝派对取消掉 |
[05:43] | I told everyone. | 我就通知大家了 |
[05:45] | Samar, why would you… | 莎马 你为什么要 |
[05:47] | Are you upset? | 你生气了吗 |
[05:48] | No, I just hadn’t decided how I was gonna tell the others. | 不 我只是还没决定要怎么告诉其他人 |
[05:53] | You feel guilty. | 你觉得有负罪感 |
[05:55] | You shouldn’t. | 你不用这样的 |
[05:57] | Society has every woman feeling like her primary role | 社会大环境让每个女人都觉得生孩子 |
[06:00] | is to have a child. | 是她们的首要职责 |
[06:01] | It’s not. | 并不是这样 |
[06:01] | I don’t want children. | 我不想要孩子 |
[06:03] | I want a career. | 我想要一份事业 |
[06:06] | Men can have both, | 男人可以兼得 |
[06:07] | but for women, it’s like having two full-time jobs. | 但对女人来说 这就像有了两份全职工作 |
[06:11] | Liz, I’m… | 莉斯 我 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry that I overstepped. | 很抱歉我越界了 |
[06:15] | I wasn’t thinking. | 是我没考虑周全 |
[06:16] | But there’s no shame in your decision. | 但是你不用对你的决定感到惭愧 |
[06:22] | – Detective Quinn. – Donald Ressler. | -奎因警探 -唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[06:24] | Thanks for holding down the fort. | 谢谢你坚守岗位 |
[06:25] | You want to walk me through it? | 请你把已知情况都告诉我 |
[06:33] | Been stewing in his own juices for a while. | 死了好一会了 |
[06:35] | Would have had the body removed a while ago | 本来已经要把尸体送走了 |
[06:37] | if you hadn’t called. | 幸亏你打电话来 |
[06:38] | Who found him? | 谁发现的他 |
[06:39] | Guy’s name’s Adelson — Joseph P. | 阿德尔森 名字是约瑟夫·P |
[06:41] | Business partner in some kind of start-up. | 生意伙伴 两人事业正起步 |
[06:43] | Said they had plans to work from here this morning. | 他说他们俩原定今早在这里工作 |
[06:44] | – M.E.? – Best guess on cause? | -验尸官怎么说 -最有可能的致死原因 |
[06:46] | Someone snapped our vic’s neck like a chicken | 在昨晚大约十点的时候 |
[06:48] | last night around 10:00 p.m., give or take. | 有人像杀小鸡一样扭断了受害人的脖子 |
[06:50] | That phone. | 那个手机 |
[06:51] | It was there when they found the body? | 发现尸体的时候就在吗 |
[06:52] | As far as I know, no one touched it. | 据我所知 没有人碰过 |
[06:57] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[06:58] | You got a line on the killer, don’t you? | 你有凶手的线索了 对吗 |
[07:00] | That’s why you guys are here. You know who did this. | 所以你们才过来这里 你们知道是谁干的 |
[07:03] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:21] | Very good, agent whoever you are. | 很好 不管你叫什么探员 |
[07:25] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[07:32] | Look, I’m just saying, in the end, women want babies. | 我的意思是 女人最终都是想要孩子的 |
[07:36] | A lot of women give up their children for adoption. | 有很多女人把自己的孩子送给人收养 |
[07:38] | Almost always under extraordinary circumstances, | 但几乎都是因为形势所逼 |
[07:40] | which I completely understand. | 这点我完全理解 |
[07:42] | Is that a fact? | 是这样吗 |
[07:44] | It’s how women are wired. | 女人生性就是如此 |
[07:46] | Keen’s gonna keep that kid. | 基恩会把孩子留下的 |
[07:47] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[07:50] | Jon Adelson. | 约翰·阿德尔森 |
[07:51] | Thanks for seeing us so quickly. | 感谢你这么快就能来见我们 |
[07:53] | We know you’ve had quite the morning. | 我们知道今天早上的事对你冲击一定很大 |
[07:55] | Randy and I weren’t just partners. | 兰迪和我不只是生意伙伴 |
[07:56] | We were best friends since college. | 从大学起我们就是最好的朋友 |
[07:58] | What– whatever I can do. | 我一定知无不言 |
[07:59] | We understand that you spoke with Randy last night. | 我们了解到你昨晚跟兰迪说过话 |
[08:02] | – Yes. – Can you tell us what you talked about? | -是的 -能告诉我们谈话内容是什么吗 |
[08:05] | Work. | 工作 |
[08:06] | We started this company a year ago, and — | 我们一年前创立了这个公司 |
[08:08] | You guys are a financial-services company? | 你们公司是金融服务公司 |
[08:10] | We provide our customers with one networked portal | 我们为顾客提供一个网络门户 |
[08:13] | for all trading, financial news and commentary. | 收集所有交易 金融新闻和评论 |
[08:17] | – Research. – Competitive field. | -调查 -竞争挺激烈的 |
[08:18] | Guess you guys built a better mousetrap, huh? | 你们的捕鼠器肯定比别人家的好吧 |
[08:21] | We’d like to think so. | 我们倾向于这么认为 |
[08:22] | The house Randy bought was expensive. | 兰迪买的房子很贵 |
[08:24] | Business must be good. | 生意肯定很好 |
[08:26] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你们到底想问什么 |
[08:29] | I mean, I spoke with one of the local detectives, | 当地警探问过我了 |
[08:31] | and he seemed to think | 他似乎认为 |
[08:32] | that Randy was killed by a burglar or… | 兰迪是被盗贼杀的 |
[08:34] | With all due respect to the local police, | 当地警方有他们的调查手段 |
[08:36] | we’re not operating under that theory. | 但我们不按照那个理论行事 |
[08:38] | – Because? – Take your pick. | -为什么 -你猜猜看 |
[08:39] | The scuff marks on the hardwood floor indicate a struggle, | 实木地板上的拖拽痕迹表明发生了打斗 |
[08:42] | which means that after the murder, | 这说明凶手杀人以后 |
[08:44] | Randy was placed on that couch. | 把兰迪放在了沙发上 |
[08:46] | Not your average burglar move. | 这不是普通盗贼会做的事 |
[08:47] | Someone wanted us to find him like that, | 有人想让我们这么找到他 |
[08:49] | just like someone wanted us to speak with you. | 就像有人想让我们来询问你 |
[08:52] | Now you lost me. | 我跟不上了 |
[08:53] | The killer staged the scene. | 凶手布置的现场 |
[08:55] | Brenner’s phone was placed in his hands. | 布雷纳的手机被放在他手里 |
[08:57] | The killer knew that we’d trace his last call. | 凶手知道我们会追踪他最后一通电话 |
[08:59] | He wanted us to have this conversation. | 他想让我们谈谈 |
[09:01] | Do you have any idea why that might be, Mr. Adelson? | 你知道为什么会这样吗 阿德尔森先生 |
[09:04] | What do you think he hoped we’d discover? | 你认为他希望我们发现什么 |
[09:07] | Okay, look, I-I don’t know what you think happened here. | 我不知道你们认为发生了什么 |
[09:10] | You want our books, our clients, be my guest. | 想查看我们的账务 委托人资料 请便 |
[09:13] | Randy was like a brother to me. | 兰迪就像我哥哥 |
[09:15] | You get that? | 懂吗 |
[09:17] | Clearly, he’s hiding something, | 很明显 他隐瞒了什么 |
[09:18] | but I don’t think he has any idea who killed Brenner. | 但我不认为他知道谁杀了布雷纳 |
[09:20] | Seemed a little nervous. | 看起来有点紧张 |
[09:21] | Maybe he thinks he’s next. | 也许他觉得接下来就是他了 |
[09:26] | – Aram. – Okay, the computer you sent me from Randy Brenner — | -阿兰姆 -你给我的兰迪· 布雷纳的电脑 |
[09:29] | The webcam is definitely the source of the Rigby photo. | 那个网络摄像头绝对是里格比那张照片的出处 |
[09:33] | So Drexel accessed the webcam remotely. | 德雷克赛尔远程访问了摄像头 |
[09:35] | Correct. | 正是 |
[09:36] | I just analyzed the hard drive and found a RAT. | 我刚刚分析了硬盘 发现了老鼠 |
[09:39] | – A RAT? – Remote access Trojan. | -老鼠 -远程访问木马 |
[09:41] | It takes over a system, accesses the webcam. | 它能黑进系统 访问摄像头 |
[09:44] | But the thing is, this is not your average rodent. | 但问题是 这不是普通的啮齿目动物 |
[09:46] | From what I can tell, it uses artificial intelligence | 就我所知 它使用人工智能 |
[09:48] | to modify its payload, which is rare. | 来调整载荷 这很少见 |
[09:52] | Like, super-rare. | 极其少见 |
[09:53] | In fact, I’ve seen this exact A.I. automation before — once. | 事实上 我只见过一次这种自动化人工智能 |
[09:57] | As part of a classified security briefing by the NSA. | 是国家安全局一次机密安全介绍的一部分 |
[10:00] | So, how did a performance artist | 一个行为艺术家 |
[10:01] | get his hands on classified NSA technology? | 是如何拿到国家安全局的机密技术的 |
[10:03] | You know what? Call the Security Directorate. | 马上打电话给安全理事 |
[10:05] | Tell them we need to set up a meeting now. | 告诉他们我们要马上安排会面 |
[10:16] | 欢迎光临 | |
[10:18] | Unfortunately, we don’t open for another hour. | 很抱歉 我们还有一个小时才开放 |
[10:20] | Right. Which is why we’re here now. | 所以我们现在就到了 |
[10:22] | We’ve come for the Fugu Kimo. | 我们来找河豚鱼肝 |
[10:27] | Fugu Kimo? | 河豚鱼肝 |
[10:28] | Blowfish liver. | 河豚鱼肝 |
[10:30] | Contains a poison 1,200 times deadlier than cyanide — | 含有致死性为氰化物1200倍的毒物 |
[10:34] | So lethal, a single fish can kill 30 grown men. | 致死性之高 一条鱼就可以杀死三十位成人 |
[10:38] | People eat this? | 有人吃吗 |
[10:39] | Not legally, no. | 合法的没有 |
[10:41] | But as with most dangerous endeavors, | 但正如最危险的活动一样 |
[10:43] | there are those who feel compelled. | 总有人拼死尝试 |
[10:45] | Tetrodotoxin first creates a tingling in the lips, | 河豚毒首先在嘴唇上造成刺痛 |
[10:49] | then the hands. | 然后是手 |
[10:50] | If you’re lucky and your chef is meticulous, | 如果你很幸运 厨师也小心谨慎 |
[10:53] | you can survive with a story and an adrenaline rush. | 你就能活着讲这故事并享受升高的肾上腺素 |
[10:56] | But if you’re not, the poison can kill you in minutes. | 但不幸的话 这毒药能在几分钟内取你性命 |
[10:59] | This way, please. | 请走这边 |
[11:02] | What you are asking for, this is against the law to prepare. | 你说什么呢 做这个是违法的 |
[11:05] | Ah, chef Hanzo. | 半藏大厨 |
[11:07] | And yet I hear you prepare it so brilliantly. | 我听说你能完美地做出来 |
[11:11] | Who told you this? | 谁跟你说的 |
[11:11] | My associate and I read about it. | 我和我的同伴读到的 |
[11:13] | You were featured in an online publication called Rigby. | 一个叫里格比的线上杂志给你做了份专访 |
[11:16] | A marvelous story. | 不可思议的故事 |
[11:18] | Relax, Hanzo-san. | 放松 半藏先生 |
[11:20] | We’re not here to cause trouble. | 我们不是来找事的 |
[11:21] | We just want a little information. | 我们只是想知道点消息 |
[11:23] | I’m trying to get in touch with the woman who interviewed you. | 我想联系采访你的那位女士 |
[11:26] | Rimona. | 雷蒙娜 |
[11:27] | Perhaps you can find us a phone number. | 也许你能给我们一个电话号码 |
[11:34] | Tom, is that you? | 汤姆 是你吗 |
[11:35] | – Liz, listen to me. You need to… – Nik? | -莉斯 听我说 你要 -尼克 |
[11:37] | It’s — | 这 |
[11:39] | Liz, listen to me. | 莉斯 听我说 |
[11:40] | It’s about Tom. | 是汤姆的事 |
[11:41] | Paramedics brought him in here a few hours ago. | 几小时前急救人员把他送了过来 |
[11:43] | – He’s been shot. – Shot?! | -他中枪了 -中枪 |
[11:46] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[11:46] | – Where is he? – He’s still in surgery. | -他在哪儿 -还在手术中 |
[11:48] | He won’t be out for another couple of hours. | 还要几个小时才能出来 |
[11:49] | But you need to know… | 但你得知道 |
[11:51] | The police are here. | 警察来了 |
[11:52] | And one of them told a nurse | 有个警察跟护士说 |
[11:53] | he was here to question a robbery suspect. | 他来这里讯问一个抢劫嫌疑人 |
[11:56] | You still there? | 你在听吗 |
[11:57] | Please tell me he’s okay. | 请告诉我他没事 |
[12:00] | He’s alive, | 他还活着 |
[12:01] | but I can’t honestly promise you he’s gonna make it. | 但我不能保证他能挺过来 |
[12:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:05] | It’s a simple question. | 这个问题很简单 |
[12:06] | Is the program an NSA exploit or not? | 这个程序是国安局开发的吗 |
[12:08] | Hey, look, technically I’m not authorized | 严格意义上来说我无权透露 |
[12:10] | – to comment on any program — – Cut the crap. | -任何程序… -别废话 |
[12:13] | That program was found on a home computer. | 我们在一台个人电脑里发现了那个程序 |
[12:14] | Now it’s connected to a homicide. | 现在它与一桩谋杀案有关 |
[12:16] | So I suggest you start commenting. | 所以我建议你把知道的都告诉我们 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:23] | It’s ours. | 那程序是我们开发的 |
[12:24] | And it’s highly classified. | 并且是高度机密 |
[12:27] | It’s a mega rodent, a RAT on steroids. | 像是一只巨型啮齿动物 打了激素的老鼠 |
[12:29] | It — it lets us take remote control of any system on a network. | 让我们得以远程控制网络中的任何一个系统 |
[12:32] | Including stealth access to webcams? | 包括暗中访问网络摄像头 |
[12:34] | Desktops, laptops, security feeds, | 台式机 笔记本 安保系统 |
[12:36] | hell, even baby monitors networked to Wi-Fi. | 就连联网的婴儿监控器都能控制 |
[12:39] | It’s a premium-grade spy tool. | 这是一个终极监控手段 |
[12:47] | If it’s out there in the wild, | 要是它泄露出去了 |
[12:51] | we have a national security issue. | 意味着我们存在国家安全问题 |
[12:57] | What? What’s up? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[12:59] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[13:00] | I think it’s about to be someone’s last day. | 我觉得可能是有人犯事了吧 |
[13:06] | – Where are you going? – I just — I got to hit the head. | -你去哪 -我…我去上厕所 |
[13:08] | Aaron Mulgrew. | 亚伦·马尔格鲁 |
[13:42] | Going somewhere? | 打算去哪 |
[13:53] | It’s a miracle he survived the surgery. | 他能挺过手术真是个奇迹 |
[13:56] | Most of us didn’t think he’d make it. | 大多数与术人员都不认为他能挺过去 |
[13:59] | Will he? | 他能活下来吗 |
[13:59] | It’s too early to say. | 现在下结论还太早 |
[14:01] | We’ll know more when he’s conscious. | 等他醒过来后才能知道 |
[14:03] | Like I said, he lost a lot of blood — | 正如我之前所说的 他失血过多 |
[14:08] | You’re… | 你… |
[14:09] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:11] | And Tom’s… | 汤姆是… |
[14:12] | Obviously. | 明摆着的 |
[14:15] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[14:16] | When I saw you last, it didn’t seem like you were together. | 我上次见你的时候 你俩好像还没复合 |
[14:19] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[14:23] | The detectives left a number. | 警探留了个电话号码 |
[14:25] | We’re supposed to let them know when he’s awake. | 他醒了之后我们得通知他们 |
[14:26] | Robbery? That’s all you heard? | 抢劫案 你就听到这些 |
[14:27] | All I know is, it sounded serious. | 我只知道情况很严重 |
[14:31] | You really have no idea what he was doing? | 你真的不知道他在做什么吗 |
[14:33] | Nope. No idea. | 完全不知道 |
[14:36] | All I know is that he had the delusion | 我只知道他有个错觉 |
[14:38] | that we could be a family… | 觉得我们可以组建家庭… |
[14:41] | that we could get away from… | 可以摆脱… |
[14:42] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[14:45] | And you think that’s impossible? | 你觉得那是不可能的 |
[14:47] | You have no idea what it’s like… | 你不明白这种… |
[14:50] | to feel like you’re trapped… | 像是被围困… |
[14:52] | to feel like your life isn’t your own anymore. | 无法主宰自己生活的感觉 |
[14:57] | You can’t prove I leaked that program. | 你无法证明我泄露了这个程序 |
[14:58] | I got to say, Aaron, | 要我说 亚伦 |
[14:59] | you had a much better chance of us believing that | 在你没像一个受惊的小女孩一样逃跑之前 |
[15:02] | before you ran like a scared little girl. | 我们会更相信你刚才所说的话 |
[15:03] | FBI and NSA techs are tearing apart every system you own. | 联调局和国安局的技术人员正在细查你的一切 |
[15:06] | We have teams at your house, your office, | 我们派人去搜了你家 你的办公室 |
[15:08] | your storage locker. | 你的储物柜 |
[15:10] | What are they gonna find at your storage locker, Aaron? | 他们在你的储物柜里会找到什么呢 亚伦 |
[15:13] | All right, if I talk… | 好吧 要是我交代了… |
[15:15] | We talk to the U.S. Attorney. | 我们会替你向联邦检察官求情 |
[15:16] | Maybe he skips the treason charge, | 或许他不会判你叛国罪 |
[15:18] | sticks with Espionage Act violations. | 改以违反《反间谍法案》而定罪 |
[15:20] | See, there’s a bigger picture here, Aaron. | 事情比你想象的大 亚伦 |
[15:21] | That program you leaked — | 你泄露的程序 |
[15:22] | It was found on a home computer at a murder scene. | 被发现安装在一个谋杀案现场的个人电脑里 |
[15:25] | Okay, I don’t know anything about a murder, but… | 好吧 我不知道有关谋杀案的事 但… |
[15:28] | maybe I did upload the program. | 也许是我上传的程序 |
[15:29] | To where? | 上传到哪 |
[15:30] | I built a site for it. I posted the raw code. | 我建了一个网站 把源代码发布在上面 |
[15:32] | But these things they make us develop, they are dangerous. | 但是我们开发的那些东西很危险 |
[15:34] | Do you know what that’s like? | 你们知道这是一种什么感觉吗 |
[15:35] | Creating something, knowing that when you’re done, | 创造一样东西 完成时得知这样东西 |
[15:36] | – it’s gonna be used to victimize innocent people? – So, what? | -将会被用来伤害无辜的人 -所以呢 |
[15:39] | What, this was like a political statement? | 所以这是在表明政治立场 |
[15:41] | I just don’t think that the government or anybody | 我只是觉得不管政府和个人都不应该 |
[15:43] | can be trusted with that kind of power. | 控制那种力量 |
[15:45] | So I leaked it. | 所以我泄露了出去 |
[15:46] | And it never occurred to you that criminals might use it? | 你就没想过犯罪分子会利用这个程序 |
[15:48] | Or this country’s enemies? | 或者是这个国家的敌人 |
[15:49] | Yeah, it occurred to me. | 我想到过 |
[15:51] | That’s why I modified the code | 所以我修改了代码 |
[15:52] | to include a phone-home component. | 增加了一个回拨部分 |
[15:54] | Whenever the program gets used, | 无论何时只要有人使用这个程序 |
[15:55] | it makes contact with my server | 就会与我的服务器相连 |
[15:56] | so I can track who’s downloaded it. | 这样一来我就能追查是谁下载了它 |
[15:58] | We’re going to need that data. | 我们需要这些数据 |
[15:59] | Well, if you raided my storage locker, | 要是你们搜查了我的储物柜 |
[16:01] | then you already have it. | 那应该已经找到了 |
[16:08] | As far as you go, pops. | 有多远走多远 老爹 |
[16:09] | Whatever you’re looking for, this ain’t it. | 无论你在找什么 都不在这里 |
[16:10] | Pops. | 老爹 |
[16:11] | You know, I always liked that name. | 我一直挺喜欢这个称呼的 |
[16:13] | Louis Armstrong was called “Pops.” | 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗被称为”老爹” |
[16:15] | Willie Stargell, the legendary Pittsburgh Pirate. | 威利·史塔吉尔 匹兹堡海盗队的传奇球员 |
[16:18] | My lord, that man could smack a fastball. | 天呐 那家伙能击中快速球 |
[16:22] | There was Pops Foster, Pops Fernandez… | 还有福斯特老爹 歌手费尔南德斯 |
[16:24] | All right, let’s go, pop. | 好吧 少废话 老爹 |
[16:26] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[16:28] | And then there are different pops entirely. | 还有完全不一样的咔嚓 |
[16:31] | Like the pops you hear when your shoulder’s being dislocated. | 比如你肩膀脱臼时的咔嚓声 |
[16:34] | I need you to hop on that radio of yours | 我要你打开你的无线电 |
[16:38] | and let whoever’s in charge know that I’m outside. | 让负责的人知道我来了 |
[16:42] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[16:44] | I mean, you’re actually him. | 你真的是本尊 |
[16:46] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[16:47] | Can, uh, I ask how you found us? | 我能问问 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[16:50] | I read Rimona’s piece on torafugu kimo. | 我读了雷蒙娜关于河豚肝的报道 |
[16:53] | Chef Hanzo and I just became friends. | 我最近刚认识半藏大厨 |
[16:56] | He said I could reach her here. | 他说我能在这儿找到她 |
[16:57] | Mr. Reddington, with only the greatest respect, | 雷丁顿先生 恕我直言 |
[17:01] | I’m sure you can appreciate the people who write for Rigby | 我相信你肯定能够理解为《里格比》撰文的人 |
[17:03] | prefer to keep their identities private. | 不怎么喜欢公开自己的身份 |
[17:05] | It’s not her identity I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的不是她的身份 |
[17:07] | It’s the subject of her next profile — | 而是她下一篇报道的主题… |
[17:10] | Drexel. | 德雷克赛尔 |
[17:13] | Look… | 听着… |
[17:15] | It’s bad business for a journalist to burn a source, | 对于记者来说 放弃手头的报道可不大好 |
[17:17] | but maybe I can make up for the indiscretion. | 但也许我能为此轻率之举做出一些弥补 |
[17:21] | – What do you have in mind? – An interview. | -你想怎么样 -访谈 |
[17:24] | With you. | 对你 |
[17:26] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们还是不要操之过急了 |
[17:28] | First, I need to speak with Rimona. | 首先我要和雷蒙娜谈谈 |
[17:33] | Where are we? | 有什么进展 |
[17:34] | Cyber techs recovered the laptop | 网络技术部恢复了马尔格鲁 |
[17:35] | Mulgrew used to upload the mega rodent to the web. | 用来将巨型啮齿动物传到网上的电脑 |
[17:38] | And this is the phone-home log that Mulgrew created. | 这是马尔格鲁创建的电话家庭日志 |
[17:41] | The I.P. address of everyone who’s ever used the program | 使用过该项目者的IP地址 |
[17:43] | is on that list. | 都在这张列表上 |
[17:44] | Which means one of those is probably Drexel. | 也就是说其中一个可能就是德雷克赛尔 |
[17:46] | How many addresses are we talking about? | 到底有多少条地址 |
[17:47] | – Too many. – It will take weeks to process. | -太多了 -一一排查要好几个星期 |
[17:49] | If Reddington’s right, | 如果雷丁顿没说错 |
[17:50] | Drexel’s not gonna wait for us to catch up. | 德雷克赛尔不会在原地等我们 |
[17:52] | What about Adelson, the business partner? | 他的生意搭档 阿德尔森呢 |
[17:54] | – Anything out of line? – T.B.D. | -有什么异常举动吗 -尚无定论 |
[17:55] | We just got all of his company’s financial records. | 我们刚拿到他公司的财务记录 |
[17:57] | Let’s get on it. | 加快步伐 |
[17:58] | If we don’t find Drexel soon, | 如果我们不马上找到德雷克赛尔 |
[17:59] | we’re gonna have another body on our hands. | 很可能就会出现下一具尸体 |
[18:01] | What about Agent Keen? | 基恩探员呢 |
[18:02] | I haven’t seen her since this morning. | 今天一天都没见到她 |
[18:04] | She just left word — on her way to see Reddington. | 她去见雷丁顿了 留了讯息 |
[18:08] | He’s in the hospital! | 他在医院里 |
[18:10] | He was shot! | 他中枪了 |
[18:10] | Not on the street. Let’s get in a car. | 别在大街上说 我们上车 |
[18:12] | He was involved in some kind of robbery, | 他被卷入了某起抢劫事件 |
[18:13] | and now the police want to question him! | 现在警方要找他问话 |
[18:15] | – Lower your voice, Lizzy. – No. | -小声点 莉兹 -不 |
[18:17] | I am not your Lizzy… | 我不是你的莉兹… |
[18:18] | to control, to be told what to do. | 被你操控 乖乖听你的话 |
[18:20] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[18:21] | The only reason Tom did what he did | 汤姆之所以这么做 |
[18:23] | is because he had to do something desperate to get away from this. | 只是因为他必须做些什么才能摆脱困境 |
[18:26] | You made yourself clear this morning, Elizabeth. | 你今天早上说得很清楚了 伊丽莎白 |
[18:29] | You can blame me if you like. | 你要是想怪我的话随你便 |
[18:30] | Damn right, I blame you. | 我当然怪你了 |
[18:32] | – If he dies… – If he dies, | -如果他死了… -如果他死了 |
[18:33] | it’s because he put himself in exactly the wrong place | 那是因为他在错误的时间 |
[18:36] | at exactly the wrong time. | 出现在错误的地点 |
[18:38] | He did this, not me. | 是他做的 不是我 |
[18:40] | And that robbery the police want to ask him about — | 警方想要询问他的那起劫案… |
[18:43] | Diamonds. | 是钻石 |
[18:43] | He was part of a team | 他的团伙 |
[18:45] | that stole tens of millions of dollars’ worth of diamonds. | 偷走了价值几千万美元的钻石 |
[18:48] | A team I hear included his ex-girlfriend Gina Zanetakos. | 我听说该团伙中还有他的前女友吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 |
[18:52] | He’s reckless, dangerous. | 他非常鲁莽 危险 |
[18:54] | He’s not worthy of being your husband, | 他不配成为你的丈夫 |
[18:56] | and he sure as hell is not worthy of raising that child. | 他当然也不配抚养那个孩子 |
[19:00] | There’s nothing here. It’s a start-up. | 这里什么都没有 只是一个创业公司 |
[19:02] | They have clients, but it’s nothing earth-shattering. | 他们有客户 但没什么值得注意的地方 |
[19:04] | Not enough to explain how Brenner could afford that house. | 这没法解释为什么布雷纳买得起那座房子 |
[19:06] | He was into something — | 他有别的勾当… |
[19:07] | something that Drexel intended to expose in his next exhibit. | 德雷克赛尔准备在下一次展览的时候曝光他 |
[19:10] | But nothing in these books is going to tell us what that is. | 但这些账簿上根本没有什么有用的信息 |
[19:12] | Maybe we can ask Drexel himself. | 也许我们可以问问德雷克赛尔本人 |
[19:14] | Dembe just called. | 邓比刚打电话来 |
[19:15] | Reddington has reason to believe he’s operating out of New York City. | 雷丁顿相信他是在纽约城内行动 |
[19:17] | I’m on it. | 我马上找 |
[19:18] | Okay, here we go. | 找到了 |
[19:20] | Of the 1,000-plus downloads of the NSA program, | 一千多个下载过国安局程序的地址中 |
[19:23] | 13 are from the New York Metropolitan area. | 有十三个来自纽约市 |
[19:27] | Five trace back to apartments leased by women. | 有五个地址是租在女性名下的 |
[19:29] | It’s unlikely, given the way that Brenner’s neck was snapped. | 根据布雷纳扭断的脖子来看 不像是女性作案 |
[19:31] | Looks like four are public places — | 好像有四个来自公共场合 |
[19:34] | Three librabies and one internet café. | 三个来自图书馆 还有一个来自一家网咖 |
[19:37] | And these last three | 最近三个下载地址 |
[19:38] | were downloaded in the last few hours — | 都是在几小时前下载的 |
[19:39] | after Brenner was murdered. | 是在布雷纳被杀之后 |
[19:41] | – Leaving… – 2890 Central Avenue, Brooklyn. | -那就只剩… -布鲁克林中心大道2890号 |
[19:44] | Contact the New York field office. | 联系纽约外勤办公室 |
[19:45] | Get up there as soon as possible. | 尽快赶到那里 |
[19:46] | Bring him in. | 抓住他 |
[19:55] | All clear. | 安全 |
[19:57] | Set up outside. Be ready in case he comes back. | 外围布好人手 以防他回来 |
[20:06] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[20:07] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[20:14] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[20:33] | Tom, you’re okay. | 汤姆 你没事的 |
[20:34] | You’re in the I.C.U. | 你在重症监护室 |
[20:36] | Don’t try to talk. | 别说话 |
[20:37] | You need to save your strength so I can kill you. | 你得养好身体好让我杀了你 |
[20:40] | I didn’t know if I was ever gonna see you again. | 我差点就再也见不到你了 |
[20:46] | Either of you. | 你们两个 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:50] | Ma’am? Detective Savino, Metro P.D. | 女士 我是城区警局的萨维诺警探 |
[20:52] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the room, please. | 请您离开这个房间 |
[20:53] | He’s barely conscious. | 他的意识还不太清楚 |
[20:55] | You don’t need to do this right now. | 你们没有必要现在就审问他 |
[20:55] | Ma’am, I’m not gonna ask you again. | 女士 我不想说第二遍 |
[20:57] | Is he under arrest? | 他被捕了吗 |
[20:58] | Tom, don’t say anything! | 汤姆 什么都别说 |
[21:00] | He’s invoking his right to counsel. | 他要请律师 |
[21:05] | Okay, here’s what I could find. | 以下是我查到的信息 |
[21:06] | The space was leased six months ago | 六个月前 这里被一个四十四岁 |
[21:08] | to a Reginald Turner, age 44. | 名叫雷金纳德·特纳的人租下 |
[21:10] | Paid all six months in advance | 提前付清了六个月的房租 |
[21:12] | and gave one character reference — | 并提供了一名担保人 |
[21:14] | A high-school art-history teacher in Virginia, | 一位维吉尼亚州的高中艺术史教师 |
[21:17] | who he listed as a former colleague. | 他声称这位老师是他的前同事 |
[21:19] | We should be able to run with that. | 可以顺着这条线索查 |
[21:20] | Already running. | 已经在查了 |
[21:22] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[21:23] | “Reggie Turner, | “雷吉·特纳 |
[21:24] | 雷吉·特纳 当地教师首次举办个展 | |
[21:24] | local teacher opens first solo gallery show.” | 当地教师首次举办个展” |
[21:27] | Drexel’s real name is Reginald Turner. | 德雷克赛尔的真名是雷金纳德·特纳 |
[21:29] | – So he is an artist. – At least he was. | -还真是个艺术家 -至少曾经是 |
[21:30] | From what I can tell, he only had one show, | 就我查到的来看 他只办过一次个展 |
[21:32] | a pop-up gallery in the East Village, | 在纽约东村举办的闪现展览 |
[21:34] | and the reviews were not kind. | 而反响并不怎么样 |
[21:37] | Navabi. | 纳瓦比 |
[21:43] | It looks like Drexel has been watching these guys for a while. | 德雷克赛尔好像观察这些人有一阵子了 |
[21:46] | We’ve got two, three dozen photos here, | 我们找到了一些照片 |
[21:47] | half of Randy Brenner, | 一半是兰迪·布雷纳的 |
[21:49] | half of Jon Adelson, the partner. | 另一半是他的搭档约翰·阿德尔森的 |
[21:50] | I think it’s time we go at Adelson and rattle his cage. | 我觉得我们该查查阿德尔森了 |
[21:53] | – What do you need from us? – Aram, there’s a laptop here. | -需要我们做什么 -阿兰姆 这有台电脑 |
[21:55] | We’re gonna need you to get remote access, see what you can find. | 你远程访问一下 看看能找到什么 |
[21:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:59] | I know just the mega rodent for the job. | 我正好知道有个巨型啮齿动物适合干这活 |
[22:09] | Ah, the fair Rimona. | 美丽的雷蒙娜女士 |
[22:11] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[22:13] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[22:14] | How did you even find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[22:15] | I know you suggested to your editor | 我知道你建议你的编辑 |
[22:17] | that we meet later in the week, | 安排我们在这周晚些时候见面 |
[22:19] | but I’m afraid our business couldn’t wait. | 但是恐怕我们的工作不能再拖了 |
[22:21] | Our business? | 我们的工作 |
[22:22] | You mean your business. | 你是说你的工作吧 |
[22:23] | ‘Cause my work doesn’t involve burning sources. | 我的工作可不包括放弃报道 |
[22:25] | Your source is a serial killer. | 你要报道的是一个连环杀手 |
[22:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:29] | Drexel obviously wants to remain anonymous. | 德雷克赛尔很显然想保持匿名 |
[22:32] | As a reporter, I have to honor that, | 作为一名记者 我必须尊重这一点 |
[22:33] | regardless of what he’s suspected of. | 无论他涉嫌了什么 |
[22:36] | As a reporter. | 作为一名记者 |
[22:38] | Amazing times, these, don’t you think? | 真是一个神奇的时代 是吧 |
[22:41] | When any Tom, Dick, or Sally | 无论什么阿猫阿狗 |
[22:43] | with a laptop and internet access | 只要有一台笔记本电脑 再接入互联网 |
[22:45] | can declare herself a journalist. | 都可以宣称自己是一名记者 |
[22:47] | I mean, you don’t even use a last name. | 你连自己的姓都不署 |
[22:49] | I would be thrilled to write a profile on you | 我很乐意在一切尘埃落定之后写一篇你的报道 |
[22:51] | when all this is done, but I’m not gonna help you find Drexel. | 但我不会帮你找德雷克赛尔的 |
[22:54] | Oh, but I think you will, Rachel. | 我觉得你会的 雷切尔 |
[22:56] | That is your name, isn’t it? | 这是你的名字 对吗 |
[22:57] | Rachel Hobbs. | 雷切尔·霍布斯 |
[22:59] | Daughter of Randall Hobbs, | 兰德尔·霍布斯 加利福尼亚州 |
[23:00] | the patio-furniture king of Costa Mesa, California. | 科斯塔梅萨户外家具之王的女儿 |
[23:04] | I admire your respect for anonymity, Rachel, | 我欣赏你对匿名者的尊重 雷切尔 |
[23:06] | but your principles are a luxury I can no longer afford. | 但你的原则对我来说是一件无法承受的奢侈品 |
[23:10] | So I’ll give you a choice — | 所以我给你一个选择的机会 |
[23:12] | You can protect his anonymity or yours. | 是保护他的匿名还是你的匿名 |
[23:17] | – I didn’t kill Randy. – We believe you. | -我没杀兰迪 -我们相信你 |
[23:18] | Then why are you here? | 那你们来干什么 |
[23:19] | Well, you may not know who killed Brenner, | 你可能不知道谁杀了布雷纳 |
[23:21] | but you definitely know why. | 但你知道他被杀的原因 |
[23:22] | And whatever he was into, | 无论他卷进了什么 |
[23:24] | whatever the two of you were into — | 无论你们俩卷进了什么 |
[23:25] | – This is crazy. – Look, we can help you… | -真是疯了 -我们可以帮你 |
[23:27] | Before whoever came after Randy comes after you. | 在杀了兰迪的人来杀你之前 |
[23:32] | We’re done. | 没什么好谈的了 |
[23:33] | You want to talk to me again, I want a lawyer. | 你如果再想跟我说话 需要律师在场 |
[23:34] | Aram, I can’t talk. | 阿兰姆 我不方便讲话 |
[23:35] | – We’re right in the middle of– – Interviewing Adelson. | -我们正在 -询问阿德尔森 |
[23:36] | I know. I am watching you right now. | 我知道 我正看着你们 |
[23:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:39] | I’m looking at Drexel’s laptop. | 我正看着德雷克赛尔的电脑 |
[23:41] | Randy Brenner’s computer isn’t the only one he ratted. | 他不仅侵入了兰迪·布雷纳的电脑 |
[23:43] | He’s running another video feed from Adelson’s office. | 他的电脑上还有从阿德尔森办公室传来的画面 |
[23:46] | Look to your right. There must be a webcam. | 看你右边 那边一定有个网络摄像头 |
[23:48] | On his desktop, yeah. | 在他的桌子上 |
[23:49] | He’s recording everything, | 他把一切都录下来了 |
[23:50] | and not to the system — to some remote location. | 不在系统里 在某个远程位置 |
[23:53] | I don’t know where. Here, let me try something. | 我不知道在哪 等一下 我试试别的 |
[23:59] | Two more feeds just popped up. | 又出现了两个画面 |
[24:01] | Okay, you guys should get back here. | 你们得回来了 |
[24:29] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[24:30] | My voice is not to be recorded. | 我的声音不能被录下来 |
[24:33] | Of course. I can take notes. | 当然 我可以写下来 |
[24:34] | Begin walking — now. | 现在 开始走 |
[24:36] | Straight ahead, toward the exit. | 往出口处一直走 |
[24:41] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[24:50] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[24:51] | The staircase on your left — take it. | 楼梯在你左手边 走楼梯 |
[24:52] | Do it now. | 现在就走 |
[25:04] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[25:42] | We get a call — | 我们接到报警 |
[25:44] | a crew hit Reinder-de Groot. | 一伙人袭击了兰登·德格鲁特 |
[25:46] | Next thing we know, | 接下来 |
[25:47] | a guy matching the description of one of the perps | 一个符合嫌犯描述特征的人 |
[25:49] | stumbles in here all shot up, won’t say why. | 中弹后来到了这里 还不肯解释原因 |
[25:53] | That’s just a coincidence. | 这只不过是个巧合罢了 |
[25:55] | We got the head of corporate security coming over now. | 我们已经让该公司的安全主管赶来了 |
[25:58] | Name’s Klerken. | 他叫克拉肯 |
[25:59] | Ring a bell? | 想起点什么了吗 |
[26:01] | He’s gonna walk in here and identify you. | 他将会走进来 然后指认你 |
[26:04] | Case open, case closed. | 开案 结案 |
[26:08] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[26:09] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[26:11] | It is. | 会的 |
[26:12] | Everything will be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[26:30] | I hope you’ll forgive the security precautions. | 我希望你能原谅我的安全预防措施 |
[26:33] | As you know, my work is, uh, inflammatory. | 正如你所知 我的工作容易惹怒别人 |
[26:36] | I rely on the support | 我依靠那些重视我的付出的 |
[26:38] | of the enlightened patrons who value my efforts… | 有见识的资助者们的支持 |
[26:41] | One of whom was kind enough | 他们中的一位好心人 |
[26:42] | to make this space available for our interview. | 为这次采访把这个地方腾了出来 |
[26:45] | It’s fine. Really. | 没事 真的没事 |
[26:48] | So, did… | 那么 你 |
[26:50] | did you have a question? | 你有问题要问吗 |
[26:53] | You seem… | 你看起来很 |
[26:55] | uncomfortable. | 不舒服 |
[26:58] | Uh, no. | 没事 |
[26:59] | I — sorry. | 我 抱歉 |
[27:01] | Yes. Of course I have questions. | 是的 我当然有问题要问 |
[27:06] | Honestly, I’m familiar with your work, | 说实话 我很了解你做的事 |
[27:08] | and it’s not every day that | 而我也不是每天都会 |
[27:10] | I find myself alone in a basement | 在地下室里单独和一个 |
[27:12] | with a man who, um… | 一个 |
[27:15] | Kills. | 杀人的人在一起 |
[27:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:19] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[27:21] | But I assure you, you have nothing to fear. | 但是我向你保证你不用害怕 |
[27:26] | Unless… | 除非 |
[27:29] | that is, you’re hiding something. | 你正在掩饰着什么 |
[27:34] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[27:40] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[27:42] | You brought him here. | 你把他带到了这里 |
[27:43] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[27:44] | Does he know about me? | 他知道我了吗 |
[27:47] | What I’ve done? | 还有我做的事 |
[27:48] | I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:52] | Does…he…know? | 他知道吗 |
[27:56] | Where the hell is Keen? | 基恩在哪里 |
[27:57] | No word from her. Or Reddington. | 没有她的消息 也没有雷丁顿的 |
[27:59] | Sir, you’re gonna want to take a look at this. | 长官 你得看一下这个 |
[28:01] | This is a continuous feed being run live | 这是从阿德尔森的办公室 |
[28:03] | from Adelson’s office. | 连续传回的实况直播 |
[28:05] | Drexel wasn’t just ratting Randy Brenner. | 德雷克赛尔不只在远程监控兰迪·布雷纳 |
[28:07] | He was recording footage from multiple cameras. | 他还从多个镜头记录了影像 |
[28:09] | Recording to where? | 录像存在哪里 |
[28:10] | We’re still not sure. | 我们现在还不知道 |
[28:11] | From how many sources? | 有多少个来源 |
[28:12] | So far, I’ve only seen four. | 目前为止 我只看到了四个 |
[28:14] | One was from Randy Brenner’s house. | 一个来自兰迪·布雷纳的房子 |
[28:15] | The second, Adelson’s office. | 第二个来自阿德尔森的办公室 |
[28:16] | And these are the other two. | 这是另外两个 |
[28:18] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[28:19] | We don’t know yet, | 我们还不知道 |
[28:20] | but that’s probably $100 grand, | 但是那大概得有十万了 |
[28:22] | and that is definitely a semiautomatic. | 而且那毫无疑问是把半自动手枪 |
[28:24] | Drexel figured out what these guys are up to. | 德雷克赛尔知道这些人要做什么 |
[28:26] | – Can you trace the feed? – Working on it. | -你能追查到这些信号吗 -正在追查 |
[28:41] | No! Wait! No, please! | 不要 等一下 不要 求你 |
[28:43] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我也没有办法 |
[28:45] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄痛我了 |
[29:01] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这里 |
[29:19] | Okay, Mr. Klerken. | 好了 克拉肯先生 |
[29:20] | When we go inside, I’m gonna ask you only two questions — | 等我们进去后 我将会问你两个问题 |
[29:23] | One, do you recognize anyone? | 第一个是 你有认出谁吗 |
[29:25] | When you answer yes, my next question | 当你回答认识时 我的下一个问题 |
[29:27] | will be “From where do you recognize him?” | 将会是”你是在哪里认识他的” |
[29:29] | If it’s him, I’ll know right away. | 如果是他 我一看就会知道 |
[29:31] | I spent a good amount of time | 我和偷了我们东西的人渣 |
[29:33] | with the scum who stole from us. | 一起待了好长时间 |
[29:45] | Sir, do you recognize anyone? | 先生 你有认出谁吗 |
[29:48] | Well… | 嗯 |
[29:50] | I damn well better. | 我必须认识啊 |
[30:01] | I’m the one who trained him. | 我是培训他的人 |
[30:04] | You want to say that again? | 你说什么 |
[30:05] | He’s not your guy. | 他不是你们要找的人 |
[30:06] | Tom, thank God you’re okay. | 汤姆 感谢上帝你没事 |
[30:08] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[30:09] | Tom Keen. | 汤姆·基恩 |
[30:11] | He’s one of ours. | 他是我们的人 |
[30:12] | Followed after the crew that hit us. | 跟踪了袭击我们的那伙人 |
[30:14] | Risked his life in the process. | 冒着生命危险 |
[30:16] | If that’s true, you want to tell me why you never said anything? | 如果这是真的 你为什么什么都不说 |
[30:19] | I can answer. | 我能回答这个问题 |
[30:20] | My men are under strict instructions | 我的手下都遵守着严格的指令 |
[30:22] | not to speak to anybody but me, | 除了跟我以外不能和其它任何人说起 |
[30:24] | even the authorities. | 即便是警方也不行 |
[30:27] | I hope I’ve been of help. | 希望有帮上你们 |
[30:42] | East garage, this is Altmeir. I think we have a problem. | 东仓库 我是阿迈尔 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[30:52] | Breach! | 进攻 |
[31:09] | Stay right in the chair for me, please. | 请坐在椅子上 |
[31:10] | You can’t — | 你们不能 |
[31:29] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[31:38] | You know, I’ve often considered my love of art, | 我常常思考自己对艺术的热爱 |
[31:41] | and I realized it’s not just the art — | 后来我意识到这种爱不仅是对艺术 |
[31:44] | it’s the artist. | 还是对艺术家 |
[31:46] | I like art a lot, | 我很喜欢艺术 |
[31:48] | but I love artists. | 但我热爱艺术家 |
[31:52] | I love the stories behind their work… | 我热爱作品背后的故事 |
[31:56] | The characters. | 他们的性格 |
[31:58] | Lopping off ears… | 梵高割耳 |
[32:00] | Rankling the establishment with paintings of soup cans… | 用浓汤罐头图激怒权威[安迪·沃霍尔] |
[32:04] | Often boldly revealing themselves | 向我们灵敏缜密的洞察力 |
[32:07] | to our keen observation and insight, our scrutiny. | 肆意地展露艺术家自己 |
[32:12] | What a marvelous thing, the courage to create. | 创造的勇气是如此神奇 |
[32:17] | Though I must say, | 但是我得说 |
[32:18] | nothing about your work strikes me as courageous. | 从你的作品中我看不到勇气 |
[32:22] | It seems self-indulgent, petulant. | 而是放纵 暴躁 |
[32:24] | like a tantrum from a child | 像是小孩发脾气 |
[32:26] | who’s just realized that the world | 因为他刚意识到这个世界 |
[32:28] | can be a dark and unfair place. | 也有黑暗和不公 |
[32:32] | I’m — I’m not interested in your opinions of my work. | 我…我不在意你对我作品的看法 |
[32:38] | An artist’s job is to speak. | 艺术家的任务就是发声 |
[32:42] | And this latest manifesto? | 那你最近那份宣言 |
[32:44] | Beginning with the murder of Randy Brenner. | 以兰迪·布雷纳遇害开头 |
[32:47] | What is it that you feel so compelled to say? | 究竟有什么是你非说不可的 |
[32:50] | You have no idea what he was doing, do you? | 你根本不知道他在做什么 是吧 |
[32:54] | We call it a RAT farm. | 我们称之为老鼠农场 |
[32:57] | A what? | 什么 |
[32:57] | RAT — Remote Access Trojan. | 老鼠 远程访问木马 |
[32:58] | We know what a RAT is. | 我们知道老鼠 |
[33:00] | We also know that you downloaded the NSA program | 我们还知道你下载了亚伦·马尔格鲁 |
[33:02] | that Aaron Mulgrew put online. | 放上网的国安局程序 |
[33:03] | So, why call it a farm? | 为什么叫农场 |
[33:04] | Because it’s a business. | 因为这是一项生意 |
[33:06] | We collect ratted systems, grow them, | 我们收集感染木马的系统 加以培养 |
[33:08] | maintain them, and ultimately sell them. | 维护 最后卖掉 |
[33:10] | You were right — as a start-up, headwind was nothing special. | 你说得对 创业来说 挫折在所难免 |
[33:14] | Randy and I were struggling | 兰迪和我苦苦挣扎 |
[33:15] | until we got lucky and he found that program. | 终于我们交了好运 他找到那个程序 |
[33:17] | You saw a golden opportunity. | 你看出这机会像黄金般珍贵 |
[33:19] | Gold? | 黄金 |
[33:21] | What you are looking at | 你眼前的一切 |
[33:23] | is worth a hell of a lot more than gold in today’s market. | 在当今市场可比黄金值钱多了 |
[33:26] | This is what people want — access. | 人们都想得到它 权限 |
[33:30] | You want to spy on a sorority girl? | 你想监视女生会的姑娘吗 |
[33:31] | Maybe you want to know what your local politician | 或者你想知道本地政客 |
[33:33] | likes to do at home. | 在家什么样 |
[33:35] | Trade secrets of a Fortune 500 company. | 财富五百强企业的商业秘密 |
[33:37] | We commandeer their systems, | 我们征用他们的系统 |
[33:39] | then stream the feed like a broadcasting network. | 然后像广播网一样传送视频数据 |
[33:41] | Cops, nannies, teachers. | 警察 保姆 教师 |
[33:43] | People pay to access the feeds? | 人们付钱来获得访问权限 |
[33:45] | We offer a range of pricing options. | 有各种价格选项 |
[33:47] | Single fee, package of five, | 单个的 五个打包 |
[33:48] | or unlimited streaming for those who prefer to browse. | 或者无限传送他们想看的视频 |
[33:51] | Look, I lied to protect this place, | 听着 我想保护这地方所以说了谎 |
[33:55] | but I swear I told the truth about Randy. | 但我发誓关于兰迪的说法都是真的 |
[33:56] | I didn’t kill him, and I don’t know who did. | 我没杀他 我也不知道谁干的 |
[34:01] | All those people… | 所有这些人 |
[34:02] | Stars of a show they don’t even know exists. | 是他们不知道的节目里的明星 |
[34:05] | An enemy of mine contacted you. | 我有个敌人联系过你 |
[34:10] | Okay. Hang on. | 好 等等 |
[34:11] | A work was commissioned. | 他交给你一个任务 |
[34:14] | That was a job. | 那只是个活 |
[34:15] | I need to know how to find your benefactor — | 告诉我怎么找到雇你的人 |
[34:18] | Now. | 现在 |
[34:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:20] | I-it was all done anonymously. | 都是匿名进行的 |
[34:22] | I got meticulous instructions | 画什么 送哪去 |
[34:24] | for what to paint and where to send it. | 都给了很细致的要求 |
[34:27] | An address. | 地址 |
[34:30] | You can answer me, | 要么告诉我 |
[34:31] | or I can turn that wall behind you into a Jackson Pollock. | 要么我把你身后那面墙变成泼墨画 |
[34:39] | You think it was Reddington? | 你认为是雷丁顿 |
[34:40] | It had to be. | 肯定是他 |
[34:43] | He got to Klerken. | 他找到克拉肯 |
[34:43] | He intimidated him, or he paid him off. I don’t know. | 胁迫或者利诱 我也不知道 |
[34:47] | My question is, why? | 问题是为什么 |
[34:48] | This was his chance to get rid of me. | 他本可以借此机会干掉我 |
[34:52] | When I confronted him, | 我跟他对质的时候 |
[34:54] | I didn’t know what you were being accused of. | 我不知道他们指控你什么 |
[34:55] | I just said you were part of some sort of robbery. | 我只是说你参与了某个劫案 |
[34:58] | He already knew. | 他已经知道了 |
[34:59] | He told me about the diamonds. | 他跟我说了钻石的事 |
[35:02] | How? | 他怎么知道的 |
[35:03] | Because I told him. | 是我告诉他的 |
[35:07] | I don’t understand. You told him? | 我没明白 你告诉他的 |
[35:09] | Since when do you talk to Reddington? | 你什么时候跟雷丁顿说上话了 |
[35:11] | I do more than talk to him, Liz. | 不止是说上话 莉斯 |
[35:12] | I work for him. | 还给他做事 |
[35:13] | I have ever since the day he was shot. | 从他中枪那天开始 |
[35:16] | I’m part of his mobile surgical unit now. | 我现在加入了他的移动手术小组 |
[35:19] | You warned me not to take his money. | 你叫我不要拿他的钱 |
[35:21] | I should have listened. | 我本该听你的 |
[35:23] | Nik, I had no idea. | 尼克 我完全没想到 |
[35:25] | Three nights ago, I was standing in an abandoned garage, | 三天前 我站在一个弃置车库里 |
[35:27] | pulling a 9mm slug from the liver | 从一个三十二岁的吉隆坡武器商的 |
[35:29] | of a 32-year-old weapons dealer from Kuala Lumpur. | 肝脏里取出一颗九毫米口径的子弹 |
[35:33] | So when you say he makes you feel trapped, | 当你说他让你感觉被围困 |
[35:36] | like your life isn’t your own anymore, | 感觉无法主宰自己的生活 |
[35:39] | I know how that feels. | 我知道那种感受 |
[35:42] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[35:43] | You don’t want me to be with Tom, but you saved him. | 你不想我和汤姆在一起 但你却救了他 |
[35:47] | People say youth is wasted on the young. | 人们都说年轻人总是在浪费青春 |
[35:51] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[35:54] | I believe wisdom is wasted on the old. | 我相信老人总是在浪费智慧 |
[35:58] | All you can do is part with it, but very few will take it. | 你可以给出意见 但很少有人会接受 |
[36:01] | Least of all, the people closest to you. | 尤其是和你最亲近的人 |
[36:03] | They want no part of it. | 他们一点都不想要 |
[36:06] | No matter how often I warn you about Tom, | 无论我多常提醒你要注意汤姆 |
[36:09] | you seem intent on discovering those perils for yourself. | 你似乎坚持要自己去发现那些危险的事 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:24] | I know… | 我知道 |
[36:28] | I say things that unsettle you | 我说的那些即将来临的危险 |
[36:32] | about the dangers that lie ahead. | 让你心神不宁 |
[36:35] | I know I anger you with things I say about Tom. | 我知道我针对汤姆说的话让你生气 |
[36:39] | But if I’ve ever given you the impression | 但如果我曾经让你觉得 |
[36:43] | that you won’t survive this, | 你无法挺过去 |
[36:44] | that you and your child aren’t going to have the simple life | 你和你的孩子不会拥有你渴望的那种 |
[36:49] | that I know you long for, I’m sorry. | 简单生活 对不起 |
[36:53] | Because you are going to have that, Lizzy. | 因为你会得到你想要的 莉兹 |
[37:18] | ♬长久以来 我注视着你♬ | |
[37:18] | So, now we know what Brenner and Adelson were up to. | 现在我们知道了布雷纳和阿德尔森的目的 |
[37:22] | But what about Drexel? | 但是德雷克赛尔呢 |
[37:24] | ♬还是那根本不是你♬ | |
[37:24] | All the footage he’s been gathering — | 他一直以来搜集的监控录像 |
[37:27] | We still haven’t figured out where it’s being recorded | 我们还没查出来录像存在哪里 |
[37:29] | or what he planned to do with it. | 或是他打算用来做什么 |
[37:36] | ♬我是如此渴望♬ | |
[37:42] | ♬却无法感受♬ | |
[38:22] | ♬竭力予你哺育♬ | |
[38:28] | ♬你是否感到饥饿♬ | |
[38:37] | Tell us a little about Elizabeth. | 说说伊丽莎白吧 |
[38:40] | I remember the first time she brought up adoption. | 我还记得她第一次提出要领养孩子时的情景 |
[38:43] | She was so nervous. | 她非常紧张 |
[38:44] | She tried to cook dinner, which was a complete disaster. | 她想准备晚饭 结果就是一场灾难 |
[38:47] | I think it was around my third bite of cold spaghetti, | 在我吃到第三口冷意面的时候 |
[38:49] | she just started to cry. | 她突然哭了 |
[38:51] | And I don’t know. I think she was afraid of disappointing me. | 我不知道 我觉得她是害怕让我失望 |
[38:54] | But she told me she wanted to adopt. | 但是她告诉我她想领养 |
[38:58] | You know, with so many children in need of a loving family, | 用她的话说 有那么多孩子需要 |
[39:02] | as she put it. | 温暖的家 |
[39:03] | In that moment, I just… | 在那一刻 我… |
[39:06] | I don’t think I’ve ever loved her more. | 那一刻我是那么地爱她 |
[39:08] | She’s gonna be a great mom. | 她会是一位好母亲 |
[39:11] | I mean, she really is. | 她一定会的 |
[39:15] | ♬再次困扰♬ | |
[39:19] | ♬为时间困扰♬ | |
[39:24] | ♬再次困扰♬ | |
[39:28] | ♬思绪受到困扰♬ | |
[39:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:41] | For what I did. | 为我做的事 |
[39:44] | Oh, it was stupid. | 真的很愚蠢 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:47] | And I almost lost you because of it. | 因为这些事 我差点失去了你 |
[39:50] | And the idea of that… | 一想到 |
[39:51] | ♬我已无力抵抗♬ | |
[39:51] | that I would never see you again… | 我再也见不到你 |
[39:53] | I know. Wait. | 我知道 等等 |
[39:56] | ♬我已无力抵抗♬ | |
[40:00] | ♬我已无力抵抗♬ | |
[40:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:01] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[40:04] | Right there. | 就在这里 |
[40:05] | ♬我已无力抵抗♬ | |
[40:09] | I want to keep the baby. | 我想留着这孩子 |
[40:09] | ♬我已无力抵抗♬ | |
[40:14] | ♬我已无力抵抗♬ | |
[40:14] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[40:37] | Where’s Rostova? | 罗斯托娃在哪 |
[40:40] | Who? I don’t know who — | 谁 我不认识… |
[40:42] | Nine days ago, a painting was commissioned. | 九天前 有人委托送一幅油画 |
[40:45] | It was sent to this address, | 投递地址就是这里 |
[40:47] | shipped to you — Mr. Paul Allond. | 签收人就是你 保罗·阿尔隆德先生 |
[40:49] | Yes. I… | 是的 我 |
[40:51] | I’m a dealer. | 我只是个中间商 |
[40:53] | A private art broker. | 私人艺术品代理人 |
[40:57] | I received a call. No name was given. | 我接到电话 对方没留下姓名 |
[40:59] | She said a piece had been acquired and was nearly finished. | 她说油画已经收购 并且就快画完了 |
[41:03] | She asked that it be sent to me. | 她要求送到我这里 |
[41:04] | – For pickup. – Yes. | -然后有人来取货 -是的 |
[41:06] | But not by her. By you. | 但不是她来取 而是你 |
[41:08] | I assume you’re the one she spoke of. | 我想你就是她说的人 |
[41:10] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[41:12] | She said you would come. | 她说你会来的 |
[41:47] | You can send it back. | 你可以把画送回去了 |