时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You — you all right, son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[00:28] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[00:30] | Son, do you need help? | 孩子 你需要帮助吗 |
[00:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:42] | A trust account for your child. | 给你孩子准备的信托基金 |
[00:46] | I-I can’t take this. | 我 我不能收 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:55] | When I was young, | 我小时候 |
[00:57] | I loved fairy tales. | 很喜欢童话故事 |
[01:00] | I was always partial to shapeshifters, | 我偏爱变形怪 |
[01:04] | who seemed good and sweet, | 它们似乎很友好 很善良 |
[01:06] | but they were full of unimaginable darkness. | 但内心的黑暗也不容小觑 |
[01:10] | Once upon a time, there lived a woman in the woods. | 很久很久以前 有一位夫人住在森林里 |
[01:14] | She was neither purely evil, nor purely good. | 她算不上坏人 也算不上好人 |
[01:18] | She gathered unwanted children | 她把没人要的小孩子聚在一起 |
[01:22] | and gave them a home in which to stay. | 给他们一个家 让他们住下 |
[01:25] | She promised them they’d live forever and a day. | 她承诺给他们永恒的生命 永远生活在这一天 |
[01:28] | She changed them into colors, so beautiful, so bold. | 她把他们变成颜色 美丽炫目的颜色 |
[01:33] | She cared for them so sweetly, they never grew old. | 她关爱孩子们 他们永远不会变老 |
[01:40] | You know it. | 你知道这个故事 |
[01:41] | Lady Ambrosia. | 安布罗希亚夫人 |
[01:43] | Always creeped me out. | 我总是被她的故事吓个要死 |
[01:46] | I’m more of a “Wizard of Oz” fan. | 我更喜欢《绿野仙踪》 |
[01:48] | You just can’t beat a farm girl in great shoes. | 穿着银鞋的农场小姑娘总是最招人喜爱 |
[01:52] | Every culture has their version | 所有文化都有 |
[01:54] | of a mythic creature who takes children. | 怪物抓小孩的故事 |
[01:56] | The Germans have Der Grossmann, the Mexicans — La Llorona. | 德国有德尔·格罗斯曼 墨西哥有洛罗娜 |
[02:00] | But there are whispers that Lady Ambrosia is not a myth, | 但是有传言说安布罗希亚夫人并非虚构 |
[02:03] | that there’s a real woman out there — | 而是真实存在的 |
[02:05] | takes unwanted children and raises them | 她抓走被抛弃的小孩 养育他们 |
[02:08] | with the promise of eternal youth. | 给予他们永恒的青春 |
[02:13] | This little boy turned up out of nowhere yesterday, | 昨天这个男孩突然出现 |
[02:18] | and I wonder if Lady Ambrosia played any part | 不知道安布罗希亚夫人和他的失踪 |
[02:19] | 失踪儿童现身 认定死亡的男孩被发现安然无恙 | |
[02:21] | in his disappearance. | 有没有关系 |
[02:22] | Missing children turn up. | 失踪儿童现身 |
[02:25] | He wasn’t missing. | 他不是失踪 |
[02:27] | He died four years ago. | 他四年前就死了 |
[02:31] | And he’s not the first. | 他也不是第一个 |
[02:40] | 安布罗希亚夫人 第77号 | |
[02:42] | I love Annapolis. | 我喜欢安纳波利斯 |
[02:43] | I had a friend who went to the Naval Academy, | 我原来有个朋友在海军学院 |
[02:46] | and we used to go to this little Italian restaurant, Marias, | 以前我们老去那家意大利餐厅 玛利亚斯 |
[02:49] | on the water. | 就在海上 |
[02:50] | Is it even still open? | 那家餐厅还开着吗 |
[02:51] | I don’t think we know it. | 我们不清楚 |
[02:53] | Beside the point. | 这不重要 |
[02:53] | Anyway, um, | 反正 |
[02:54] | it seems like a lovely place to raise a child. | 那是个抚养孩子的好地方 |
[02:57] | It really is. | 确实 |
[02:58] | We’ve got great schools, a lot of outdoor activities. | 那里有很好的学校 户外活动也多 |
[03:01] | Oh, there’s this — this tall ship in — | 还有 有艘高大的船 |
[03:04] | It looks like a pirate ship. | 像海盗船一样 |
[03:05] | It’s in the harbor. Uh, we take my niece. | 就在海港 我们会带侄女过去 |
[03:07] | She is obsessed with it. | 她可喜欢那里了 |
[03:10] | Can I be honest? | 坦白说好吗 |
[03:15] | I like you guys a lot, | 我很喜欢你们 |
[03:16] | and you’re probably too polite to ask about it, | 你们大概不好意思问 |
[03:19] | but you do know about my past? | 但你们知道我的过去 |
[03:21] | Yeah. We do. | 我们知道 |
[03:22] | All we want is a healthy baby. | 我们只想要一个健康的孩子 |
[03:24] | And we know that, with this process, there are compromises. | 我们也清楚 这个过程中 需要有所妥协 |
[03:28] | I’m sure if we work together, we can come up with a plan. | 我们一起努力的话 一定会有办法的 |
[03:32] | But I have gotten my hopes up before, | 但我之前抱过很大希望 |
[03:35] | so I just want to make sure you’re completely comfortable | 所以我想确定你们能完全接受 |
[03:37] | with me being a part of my child– | 我作为我孩子生命的一部分 |
[03:41] | our child’s life. | 我们的孩子 |
[03:46] | Three children, all missing and presumed dead. | 三个孩子 全都失踪并被认定死亡 |
[03:49] | Mary Jones died on a family camping trip in 2003. | 玛丽·琼斯2003年在一次家庭野营中死亡 |
[03:52] | Jeffrey Childs disappeared from his backyard two years later. | 两年后 杰弗里·查尔兹在自家后院失踪 |
[03:55] | In 2012, Ethan Linley drowned on the Ohio River. | 2012年 伊森·林利在俄亥俄河溺亡 |
[03:59] | All three were later found alive. | 三个孩子随后都被发现生还 |
[04:02] | All three had traces of these ritualistic patterns | 并且三个孩子身上都发现了这种 |
[04:05] | painted on their bodies. | 宗教图案 |
[04:06] | Were they able to explain what had happened? | 他们能解释发生了什么吗 |
[04:08] | Identify their captors? | 指认出抓他们的人 |
[04:09] | No. Jones was also autistic, and Childs was blind. | 不能 琼斯患有自闭症 查尔兹双目失明 |
[04:12] | Can you zoom in any closer on the pattern on Ethan’s body? | 你能把伊森身上的图案放大吗 |
[04:15] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:19] | They don’t look like strokes from a paintbrush. | 这些笔画看起来不像是用画笔画的 |
[04:21] | It looks like finger painting. | 看起来像手指画的 |
[04:22] | Check with his doctor. | 找他的医生核实 |
[04:23] | If Navabi’s right, | 如果纳瓦比是对的 |
[04:24] | lift the prints from the finger paint in the photos | 提取照片中指画部分的指纹 |
[04:26] | and run them. | 进行比对 |
[04:27] | Ressler, take Keen to that hospital. | 雷斯勒 带基恩去医院 |
[04:29] | I want a psych eval on the kid. | 我要对这个孩子进行心理评估 |
[04:31] | Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[04:32] | Judy Sickler, child services. | 朱迪·西克勒 儿童服务专员 |
[04:34] | This is Elizabeth Keen. | 这位是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[04:35] | She’s a clinical psychologist. | 她是一名临床心理学家 |
[04:37] | She’ll be assessing the child. | 她将对这名儿童进行评估 |
[04:38] | Well, that might be tricky. | 那可能有点棘手 |
[04:39] | He’s a sweet boy, but nonverbal. | 他是个乖孩子 但不爱说话 |
[04:41] | I understand he’s autistic. | 我知道 他患有自闭症 |
[04:43] | Is there any sign of abuse? | 他身上有虐待的痕迹吗 |
[04:44] | Aside from a few bumps and bruises, | 除了身上有些碰伤和擦伤 |
[04:45] | being a little dehydrated, he got a perfect bill of health. | 有点脱水以外 他很健康 |
[04:49] | Hi, Ethan. I’m Liz. | 你好啊 伊森 我是莉斯 |
[04:53] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[04:57] | Okay, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:10] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:20] | Don’t think you’re gonna get that back. | 你别想把那支笔要回来了 |
[05:22] | First thing he’s been excited about all day. | 一整天他没对其他东西这么兴奋过 |
[05:28] | I can’t believe that he’s here. | 我不敢相信他在这 |
[05:34] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[05:37] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[05:38] | It’s dad. | 是爸爸 |
[05:42] | I just — I — I-I-I don’t understand. | 我… 我不明白 |
[05:45] | Where did you find him? | 你们在哪找到他的 |
[05:46] | The cops won’t tell us anything. | 警察什么也不告诉我们 |
[05:47] | They’re still investigating, | 他们还在调查 |
[05:48] | but, uh, we’ll give you two a moment. | 不过 我们让你们单独待一会 |
[05:58] | I can’t imagine what it must have been like | 我不能想象这么多年来 |
[05:59] | for them all these years, | 他们是怎么熬过来的 |
[06:00] | thinking their child was dead. | 想着他们的孩子已经死了 |
[06:08] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[06:11] | It’s Aram. | 是阿兰姆 |
[06:13] | Apparently, two weeks before Ethan disappeared, | 显然 伊森失踪的两周前 |
[06:16] | the Linleys tried to give him up for adoption. | 林利一家曾想把他送去领养 |
[06:23] | All right, children, | 好了 孩子们 |
[06:25] | who else is excited to celebrate Matthew today? | 还有谁等不及为马修庆祝了 |
[06:29] | Everybody? | 大家 |
[06:30] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[06:35] | All right, children, let’s stop here. | 好了 孩子们 在这停下 |
[06:37] | My little angels, this is where it begins. | 我的小天使们 就在这里开始 |
[06:40] | We’re going to celebrate who? | 我们庆祝谁呀 |
[06:42] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[06:44] | ‘Cause don’t you know it’s Matthew’s day? | 今天是马修的日子 |
[06:46] | He’ll be safe and always play. | 他会永远安全与快乐 |
[06:49] | Today’s the day he learns to… | 今天他会学会… |
[06:51] | Fly! | 飞 |
[06:52] | He’ll be so happy in the… | 快乐如他在… |
[06:54] | Sky! | 天上 |
[06:56] | And then what’s he going to be in the sky? | 他在天上会变成什么呀 |
[06:58] | A butterfly! | 蝴蝶 |
[06:59] | A beautiful butterfly. | 漂亮的蝴蝶 |
[07:02] | Whoo, Matthew! Yay! | 马修 |
[07:08] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[07:09] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[07:10] | How beautiful! How many butterflies? | 多漂亮 有多少蝴蝶 |
[07:13] | How many? Can you count them? | 有多少 能数出来吗 |
[07:19] | So beautiful! | 真漂亮 |
[07:22] | Here we go! | 走吧 |
[07:25] | Here we go! | 走吧 |
[07:30] | I know what you’ve done, Theodore. | 我知道你做了什么 西奥多 |
[07:34] | I know what you’ve done. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[07:53] | Ethan Linley disappeared on May 20, 2012. | 伊森·林利失踪于2012年5月20日 |
[07:56] | In the six months before he “passed away,” | 他”去世”前的六个月 |
[07:58] | his parents met with four different adoption agencies. | 他的父母找了四家不同的领养机构 |
[08:02] | Ethan apparently requires around-the-clock care — | 伊森显然需要全天候护理 |
[08:04] | 失 踪 伊森·林利 你见过我们的儿子吗 | |
[08:04] | medical therapy, speech and language therapy. | 药物治疗 语言障碍治疗 |
[08:07] | In fact, Jeanne quit her job | 事实上珍妮辞了工作 |
[08:08] | to be Ethan’s full-time caregiver. | 全职照顾伊森 |
[08:10] | My cousin has special needs. | 我有个表弟需要特殊护理 |
[08:11] | The burden it places on his parents — | 给他父母带来的负担 |
[08:13] | the way they deal with it is incredible. | 他们处理这个问题的方式实在难以置信 |
[08:14] | I’m not saying it’s easy, | 虽然我不认为这很轻松 |
[08:15] | but I’d never give up my kid for adoption. | 但我绝不会将自己的孩子给别人领养 |
[08:20] | People give their kids up for all kinds of reasons. | 放弃自己的孩子可能有很多原因 |
[08:22] | Investigators may have talked to the Linleys | 调查员可能已经和林利一家谈过 |
[08:24] | about adopting out Ethan, | 让别人领养伊森的事了 |
[08:25] | but I doubt they spoke with adoption agencies. | 但我不认为他们问过领养机构 |
[08:27] | Question them. See what they know. | 问问他们 看他们知道什么 |
[08:29] | Get warrants. | 去申请搜查令 |
[08:31] | There’s something these parents aren’t telling us. | 这对父母有事没告诉我们 |
[08:43] | Number 48. | 四十八号 |
[08:49] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[08:50] | I’ve seen you before. | 我见过你 |
[08:52] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[08:53] | Yes, it’s you. | 没错 是你 |
[08:54] | I know I know you from my spin class, right? | 你在我的单车课上 对吧 |
[08:56] | Hot Stuff. | 小激情 |
[08:57] | I think you have me mistaken for somebody else. | 我想你认错人了 |
[08:59] | No, no. You are one kooky little white man. | 没有 你是那个怪怪的白人 |
[09:03] | I’m telling you, when Calvin plays Donna Summer — | 我跟你说 卡尔文扮成唐娜·莎曼的时候 |
[09:07] | you just go. | 你就那么走了 |
[09:09] | I’ll tell you. | 我跟你说 |
[09:10] | Now, you know all the girls in class got a crush on you, right? | 你知道班上的女孩儿们都喜欢你吧 |
[09:13] | Especially me — I think you’re really sexy. | 尤其是我 我觉得你特别性感 |
[09:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | So, you want to get some food after this, hot stuff? | 过会儿想去吃点东西吗 小激情 |
[09:19] | Like I said, I think you have me mistaken for somebody else. | 我说了 我想你认错人了 |
[09:22] | Lookin’ for some hot stuff, baby, this evening. | 今晚找点小激情 宝贝 |
[09:26] | I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight. | 今晚我要小激情 宝贝 |
[09:29] | Come on. We could have some fun. | 来吧 我们一起 |
[09:31] | – I bet we could. – I need some hot stuff, baby, this evenin’. | -可不是吗 -今晚我要小激情 宝贝 |
[09:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:36] | 45 minutes, Glen? | 让我等了四十五分钟 格伦 |
[09:37] | 45 minutes. | 足足四十五分钟 |
[09:39] | Make it quick. | 有事快说 |
[09:40] | I’m meeting Trudy for a nooner at the Old Colony Inn. | 我中午要去旧殖民地旅馆和特鲁迪见面 |
[09:43] | Vasilia Patinka, former KGB — | 瓦西利亚·帕丁卡 前克格勃探员 |
[09:45] | I need you to find her. | 帮我找到她 |
[09:51] | It’ll take time. | 这得花点时间 |
[09:52] | – I’m stacked up. – Stacked up? | -我手上一堆事情 -一堆事情 |
[09:53] | Employee training is always 1st of the month. | 每月一号有员工培训 |
[09:56] | We’re getting the parking lot re-striped. | 我们要给停车场重新画线 |
[09:57] | I got to get the cones. | 我得放置路锥 |
[09:58] | I got to book the deejay for the New Year’s party. | 还得给新年晚会找DJ |
[10:00] | It’s February. | 现在是二月份 |
[10:01] | Always thinking ahead, hot stuff. | 事事都要未雨绸缪 小激情 |
[10:04] | I do not wait for 45 minutes | 要不是万不得已 |
[10:07] | in that petri dish of humanity | 我才不会在这个人山人海的地方 |
[10:09] | unless I absolutely have to. | 足足等了四十五分钟 |
[10:11] | This is a matter of life and death, Glen. | 此事生死攸关 格伦 |
[10:13] | So’s my nooner with Trudy. | 我和特鲁迪的会面也一样 |
[10:15] | As the French say, la petite mort. | 就像法国人说的那样 高潮爽到死 |
[10:19] | If you find this woman, if you get it done fast, | 要是你能马上找到这个女人 |
[10:23] | your tawdry liaisons at the no-tell motel | 你那些在时钟酒店的俗艳联络人们 |
[10:26] | will be a thing of the past, | 就会成为过往云烟 |
[10:27] | as I will personally introduce you | 我会亲自介绍两位年轻女士给你 |
[10:30] | to two young ladies you will never forget — | 让你今生难以忘怀… |
[10:32] | Soft, warm, blond, and willing. | 她们温柔 热情 一头金发并且心甘情愿 |
[10:36] | Willing? | 心甘情愿 |
[10:37] | Tell Trudy you have to cancel. | 告诉特鲁迪你得取消会面 |
[10:45] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[10:46] | It’s Jeanne Linley. | 我是珍妮·林利 |
[10:48] | Have you heard about Ethan? | 你听说伊森的事了吗 |
[10:50] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[10:52] | You told me that he would never be found, | 你跟我说他绝对不会被找到的 |
[10:53] | and now he just…shows up? | 但现在他…突然就出现了 |
[10:55] | Calm down. I-it’s gonna be fine. | 冷静点 没事的 |
[10:57] | Calm down? | 冷静点 |
[10:58] | I didn’t work directly with the Linleys — | 林利一家的事不是我直接经手的… |
[11:00] | Noah Shuster did. | 是诺亚·舒斯特负责的 |
[11:01] | – Could we speak with him? – I have to go. | -我们能和他谈谈吗 -我得挂了 |
[11:03] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:04] | You know where to meet me. One hour. | 你知道见面的地方 一小时后见 |
[11:05] | We’ll figure this all out. | 我们会解决这一切的 |
[11:17] | Noah finds homes for children who are difficult to place — | 诺亚替那些难以被收养的孩子找到新家 |
[11:21] | Kids with emotional disturbances, | 都是些有情绪障碍 |
[11:23] | special needs, health issues. | 需要特殊护理 存在健康问题的孩子 |
[11:25] | That’s strange. He was just here. | 真奇怪 他刚刚还在这 |
[11:28] | Do you have a home address, contact information? | 你有他的家庭住址 联系方式吗 |
[11:30] | Yes, of course. | 当然有 |
[11:32] | Client information is privileged. | 客户资料是保密的 |
[11:34] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[11:38] | They said yes? | 他们同意了 |
[11:38] | Open adoption — you can have qualified contact — | 公开领养 你可以与孩子接触 |
[11:41] | everything we wanted. | 他们同意我们的一切要求 |
[11:43] | It’s great, and I can’t thank you enough. | 太好了 真不知该怎么感谢你 |
[11:46] | This is really gonna happen. | 这一切终于要成真了 |
[11:49] | Um, I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:51] | Um, hang on just a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[11:54] | Liz! Liz, it’s me! | 莉斯 莉斯 是我 |
[11:56] | Tom, where are you? | 汤姆 你在哪 |
[11:57] | Listen, it’s all good! | 听着 一切问题都解决了 |
[11:58] | I figured out another way to make some cash. | 我找到了个赚钱的路子 |
[12:02] | Boys, we’re here. | 小伙子们 我们到了 |
[12:03] | You can celebrate later. We have work to do. | 等下再庆祝 该做正事了 |
[12:06] | Tell the ball and chain you’ll call her back. | 跟你的管家婆说 过会再给她打回去 |
[12:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:10] | No, all you need to know right now | 没事 你现在只要知道 |
[12:12] | is that everything is gonna be fine, all right? | 一切都会好起来的 好吧 |
[12:14] | We are free. | 我们自由了 |
[12:15] | From what? | 什么自由 |
[12:16] | Reddington — all of it. | 不再受雷丁顿或者任何人束缚 |
[12:17] | And, look, don’t make any moves on the adoption. | 还有 听我说 不要把孩子送去领养了 |
[12:21] | Tom, what have you done? | 汤姆 你做了什么 |
[12:23] | I’ll meet you at your place tomorrow night. | 我明晚去你那见你 |
[12:25] | I’ll bring Wing Yee’s, | 我会带上咏仪家的外卖 |
[12:26] | and I’ll explain everything, all right? | 然后说明一切 好吗 |
[12:27] | I got a good feeling. | 我有好的预感 |
[12:29] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:40] | I know you like to watch. | 我知道你喜欢看这个 |
[12:56] | You could have called anybody to do the job with, | 你可以找别人来帮忙 |
[12:58] | but you called me. | 可你偏偏找了我 |
[13:00] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[13:02] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[13:04] | – Come with me to Zurich, right now. – Gina… | -现在就跟我去苏黎世 -吉娜 |
[13:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:12] | Freezing out there. Hop in. | 外面冻死了 快进来 |
[13:14] | ♬我还记得♬ | |
[13:17] | I’m so sorry about all of this. | 我对这一切非常抱歉 |
[13:18] | I don’t need an apology, Noah. | 我不要道歉 诺亚 |
[13:19] | I want to know how this happened. | 我想知道这是怎么回事 |
[13:21] | That does nothing to solve the issue at hand. | 那也解决不了现在的问题 |
[13:24] | What’s important is that we come up with a solution. | 重要的是我们现在要想出解决办法 |
[13:26] | – Now. – Now wha– | -现在 -现在什么 |
[13:28] | ♬一些改变♬ | |
[13:32] | ♬我只需要你♬ | |
[13:35] | Make her go to sleep. | 让她睡过去 |
[13:38] | ♬我又能如何♬ | |
[13:41] | ♬转过身来却如此孤独♬ | |
[13:48] | ♬阳光不再耀眼♬ | |
[13:50] | ♬世界塌陷因你离我而去♬ | |
[13:57] | ♬我竭力尝试♬ | |
[14:02] | ♬将你守候♬ | |
[14:09] | ♬我希望 爱人♬ | |
[14:10] | I think mother hurts the children. | 我觉得母亲在伤害孩子们 |
[14:12] | ♬你终会回来 爱人♬ | |
[14:13] | I don’t think she turns them into butterflies. | 我觉得她没有把他们变成蝴蝶 |
[14:16] | Come up here. | 到前面来 |
[14:18] | ♬这已是我全部♬ | |
[14:20] | ♬没有你生活黯淡无光♬ | |
[14:21] | You need to stop questioning your mother. | 你不要再质疑你母亲了 |
[14:24] | You let Ethan get away. | 你让伊森跑掉了 |
[14:26] | Now you need to help us clean this mess up. | 现在你要帮忙收拾这个烂摊子 |
[14:29] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[14:29] | ♬世界塌陷因你离我而去♬ | |
[14:32] | Sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[14:35] | It’s me, again. | 还是我 |
[14:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[14:38] | Please call me when you get this. | 收到后给我回电话 |
[14:40] | Mr. Linley. | 林利先生 |
[14:41] | This is Agent Navabi. | 这是纳瓦比探员 |
[14:42] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[14:43] | Why? Is something wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了吗 |
[14:45] | Noah Shuster. | 诺亚·舒斯特 |
[14:46] | I don’t know who that is. What’s going on? | 我不知道这个人 怎么了 |
[14:47] | He was the adoption agent | 他就是你和你妻子 |
[14:48] | that you and your wife met about Ethan. | 为伊森的事而见的领养机构工作人员 |
[14:50] | The day after he disappeared, | 他失踪后的第二天 |
[14:51] | $25,000 from one of your accounts was transferred to his. | 有两万五千块钱从你的账户转到了他的账户 |
[14:54] | That’s ridiculous. I never — | 太可笑了 我从来没 |
[14:55] | Sir, you’re gonna have to come with us. | 先生 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[14:56] | I- I can’t. My wife is not here, all right? | 我 我不能 我妻子不在这 |
[14:58] | She said she was going out for coffee. | 她说她出去买杯咖啡 |
[14:59] | She hasn’t come back. | 她还没回来 |
[15:00] | I don’t know what’s happened to her. | 我不知道她出了什么事 |
[15:01] | Now you want me to leave Ethan alone? | 你要让我扔下伊森一个人 |
[15:03] | He’ll be taken care of. | 会有人照顾好他的 |
[15:04] | By who? | 谁 |
[15:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:14] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[15:18] | How do you feel about waffles? | 吃华夫饼吗 |
[15:26] | No toaster. | 没有烤面包机 |
[15:27] | No microwave. No problem. No problem. | 也没有微波炉 没关系 没关系 |
[15:32] | I know, the whole idea | 我知道 |
[15:33] | that Mozart will improve cognitive skills is a myth, | 听莫扎特能提升孩子的认知能力未必可信 |
[15:36] | but they say babies start learning in the womb, | 但都说婴儿在妈妈的子宫里就开始学习了 |
[15:38] | so, on the off chance it’ll get him into Harvard… | 孩子说不定会因为这进哈佛呢 |
[15:54] | It’s okay, Ethan! It’s okay! | 没关系的 伊森 没关系的 |
[15:56] | It’s just a smoke alarm. It’s fine. | 只是烟雾报警器而已 没事的 |
[15:58] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[16:00] | What happened? Is everything all right? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[16:01] | What are you doing?! Put that away! | 你在做什么 把它拿开 |
[16:02] | What are you doing?! Get out! Get out! | 你在做什么 出去 出去 |
[16:25] | One last chance — Zurich. | 最后一次机会 苏黎世 |
[16:28] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不行 |
[16:45] | Thanks, boys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[16:58] | Torch it. Call me when it’s done. | 烧了它 好了给我电话 |
[17:32] | I want him gone. | 我要他走 |
[17:34] | He’s here for your protection. | 他在这里是为了保护你 |
[17:36] | I don’t want his protection any more than I want your money. | 我不要他的保护 我也不要你的钱 |
[17:38] | The money isn’t for you. | 钱不是给你的 |
[17:40] | It’s very generous. | 这很慷慨 |
[17:42] | I can appreciate that it comes from a place of concern, | 我知道这是出于关心 |
[17:46] | but it’s dirty money, and I just don’t want it. | 但这是赃款 我不想要 |
[17:49] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[17:50] | No, but your child does. | 你是不用 但你的孩子需要 |
[17:54] | I’m giving my child up for adoption. | 我要把我的孩子送去领养 |
[17:58] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:00] | How can you, of all people, ask me that question? | 别人就算了 你怎么能这么问 |
[18:03] | The life I have because of you is no place for a child. | 因为你 我的生活中已经不能有孩子了 |
[18:06] | I can’t even make a waffle without one of your people | 就连我做个华夫饼都会有你的人 |
[18:08] | bursting into my home with a gun. | 拿着枪冲进我家 |
[18:15] | You think your life is too dangerous for a child. | 你认为你的生活对于孩子来说太危险了 |
[18:24] | But what is your life without one? | 但是没有孩子你的生活又会怎么样 |
[18:28] | I can tell you from personal experience — not much. | 我的亲身经历可以告诉你 黯淡无光 |
[18:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:37] | You and Tom agree on something. | 你和汤姆终于对一件事有共识了 |
[18:40] | He wants you to keep the baby? | 他想让你留下孩子 |
[18:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:47] | Oh, my God. That’s it. | 天啊 原来如此 |
[18:50] | The key to these abductions is parental consent. | 这些诱拐案的关键是家长的许可 |
[18:53] | No child can be adopted out without both parents agreeing. | 如果没有父母双方的同意 孩子不能被领养 |
[18:56] | So I had Aram look over Noah Shuster’s case files. | 我让阿兰姆查了诺亚·舒斯特的卷宗 |
[18:59] | There were 93 cases, including Ethan’s, | 他经手的九十三个案子里 伊森也在其中 |
[19:01] | where parents considered adoption, then backed out. | 父母考虑把孩子送去领养 然后又退缩了 |
[19:03] | Of those, 16 kids died or went missing | 在其中 十六个孩子在他拜访过后的 |
[19:06] | within a year of the visit — | 一年之内死了或失踪了 |
[19:07] | 16 kids with cognitive, physical, | 十六个有认知问题 身体问题 |
[19:10] | or psychological issues. | 或是心理问题的孩子 |
[19:12] | According to Ethan’s father, adoption was his mother’s idea. | 伊森的父亲说 把孩子送去领养是妈妈的主意 |
[19:15] | He was working extra shifts | 他当时经常加班 |
[19:16] | to pay for Ethan’s private school and therapies, | 以支付伊森的私立学校学费和治疗费用 |
[19:19] | leaving her alone with him. | 都是她一个人照顾孩子 |
[19:20] | He was trying to appease his wife by meeting with Shuster, | 和舒斯特的会面只是他对妻子的妥协 |
[19:22] | but he maintains that he never wanted to go through with it. | 但他坚持他从来没想把孩子送去领养 |
[19:25] | Well, conveniently for him, | 还真是方便 |
[19:26] | she’s not around to challenge his side of things. | 我们现在也找不到她来反驳他说的话 |
[19:28] | No, but she had access to a personal trust account | 没有 但是她可以使用个人信托帐户 |
[19:30] | from which she transferred money to Shuster. | 给舒斯特转钱 |
[19:32] | She could have paid him off, | 她给他钱 |
[19:34] | and he could have taken her to cover it up. | 他替她来搞定这件事 |
[19:35] | I think this Lady Ambrosia is using Shuster | 我想这位安布罗希亚女士是利用舒斯特 |
[19:38] | to identify mothers and fathers | 来寻找那些 |
[19:39] | who want to get rid of their kids | 一方想要摆脱孩子 |
[19:41] | but can’t because their spouses won’t consent. | 而另一方却不同意的父母 |
[19:44] | I searched the National Child Identification Program, | 我查了国家儿童识别系统 |
[19:46] | and of the prints we lifted | 从伊森身上的手指画上 |
[19:48] | from the finger paint on Ethan’s body, | 提取的指纹 |
[19:49] | seven of them belong to that group of missing children. | 有七个属于那一批失踪儿童 |
[19:52] | We need to find this Noah Shuster | 我们得找到这个诺亚·舒斯特 |
[19:53] | and figure out where this city of lost kids is. | 查出这个失踪儿童之家在哪 |
[19:57] | You lied to me! | 你骗我 |
[19:58] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[19:59] | Two ladies for you, one address for me. | 给我地址 两名女士就归你 |
[20:02] | Ladies, the kind that walk on two legs, preferably hairless. | 我说的女士是两条腿走路的 没那么多毛的 |
[20:05] | I want the address. | 我要地址 |
[20:07] | You think it’s funny? Little dogs? | 你觉得很有意思是吗 小狗 |
[20:10] | I thought they’d be a nice gesture. | 我觉得她们能表示我的心意 |
[20:11] | I thought you’d like them. | 我以为你会喜欢她们的 |
[20:12] | I don’t like them. | 我不喜欢 |
[20:14] | Or maybe you’re afraid they won’t like you. | 也许你只是怕她们不喜欢你 |
[20:16] | Dogs are very intuitive. | 狗狗是很敏感的 |
[20:17] | They’ll know if you’re hiding something. | 如果你有所隐瞒 她们会察觉的 |
[20:19] | I am hiding something — I hate dogs. | 我确实有所隐瞒 我讨厌狗 |
[20:22] | They’re homeless. | 她们无家可归 |
[20:34] | I’ll call you when I decide to race the iditarod. | 我去参加狗拉雪橇比赛时会给你打电话的 |
[20:37] | Ah, you know what? Forget it. | 还是算了 |
[20:39] | Just forget it. I’ll take them back. | 算了 我还是把她们带走吧 |
[20:41] | Your friend Vasilia Patinka — | 你的朋友瓦西利亚·帕丁卡 |
[20:43] | she’s living under an alias in Gaithersburg, | 隐姓埋名住在盖瑟斯堡 |
[20:45] | 1632 South Perry Drive. | 南佩里路1632号 |
[20:49] | – What about the dogs? – I love ’em. | -狗怎么办 -我喜欢她们 |
[20:51] | Taking an early lunch so we can hit the dog park. | 我们早点吃午饭 然后去狗狗公园逛逛 |
[20:54] | These little marshmallows are gonna get my wienie roasted. | 这两个小可爱可以尝到我的烤香肠了 |
[21:02] | Well, you are beautiful, Anya. | 你很漂亮 安雅 |
[21:06] | It’s magical work — magical! | 这是魔法 魔法 |
[21:10] | Isn’t Anya going to make the most gorgeous butterfly? | 安雅是不是会变成最漂亮的蝴蝶 |
[21:15] | Oh, well, it looks like someone’s coming through our door. | 看 有人来了 |
[21:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:23] | The grown-ups will be right back. | 大人们马上就回来 |
[21:25] | Help your friends. | 继续帮你们的朋友吧 |
[21:33] | It’s gone too far. | 事情失控了 |
[21:34] | The F.B.I. came to the office. | 联调局来办公室了 |
[21:36] | If they have Ethan, if he leads them here… | 如果他们找到伊森 如果他带他们来这 |
[21:39] | Well, you can’t let that happen. | 你要阻止这种情况发生 |
[21:41] | You know, what we do matters. | 我们的工作很重要 |
[21:42] | Unwanted children feel loved here. | 不被需要的孩子们能在这里感到被爱 |
[21:45] | We keep them safe until… | 我们保证他们的安全 |
[21:48] | we have to let them go. | 直到我们不得不让他们离开 |
[21:50] | Now, you took care of Ethan’s mother. | 你既然能搞定伊森的妈妈 |
[21:52] | You take care of him. | 那么也可以搞定伊森 |
[21:54] | Theo says you hurt them. | 西奥说你在伤害他们 |
[21:57] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[21:58] | He doesn’t know. I can handle him. | 他不知道 我能处理好他 |
[22:01] | Can you handle Ethan? | 你能处理好伊森吗 |
[22:09] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[22:12] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[22:13] | 20 minutes ago, | 二十分钟之前 |
[22:14] | Noah Shuster logged into the DCFS website. | 诺亚·舒斯特登陆了儿童和家庭服务系统 |
[22:16] | Why wasn’t his access denied? | 为什么他的访问没有被拒绝 |
[22:17] | He searched for Ethan, and in his file, | 他搜索了伊森 而且在他的档案里 |
[22:19] | his temporary emergency guardian is listed as — | 他的临时应急监护人写的是 |
[22:22] | Jesus. Call Keen. | 天哪 打给基恩 |
[22:23] | Get units there now. | 让支援小组现在赶过去 |
[22:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:30] | Noah Shuster looked up Ethan in the foster system | 诺亚·舒斯特在寄养系统里搜索了伊森 |
[22:32] | and found your address. | 并且找到了你的地址 |
[22:34] | We think he’s coming for the boy. | 我们认为他已经去找那个男孩了 |
[22:35] | Agent Ressler’s on his way. | 雷斯勒探员已经在过去的路上了 |
[22:39] | Ethan, I just realized | 伊森 我刚意识到 |
[22:41] | I don’t have an extra toothbrush. | 我没有多余的牙刷 |
[22:43] | We’re gonna have to go back to the store, okay? | 我们还得去一趟商店 好吗 |
[22:46] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[22:51] | Drop it. | 把包放下 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:57] | We’re taking the boy. | 我们要带走这个男孩 |
[23:01] | Ethan, run! | 伊森 快跑 |
[23:03] | Go now! | 快逃走 |
[23:18] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[23:22] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[23:30] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[23:32] | Ethan, you can come out now. Everything’s okay. | 伊森 你现在可以出来了 没事了 |
[23:35] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[23:37] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[23:57] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是事情非常重要我也不会来这里的 |
[24:17] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[24:20] | What you endured, most people never recover from. | 你所忍受的这些是大多数人都难以承受的 |
[24:24] | I doubt I would have. | 我估计我就经受不住 |
[24:26] | But you’ve turned it into a calling. | 但是你把它变成了一种使命感 |
[24:29] | Nikolai would be proud. | 尼古拉会感到骄傲的 |
[24:31] | I never blamed him for what happened. | 我从没有为发生过的事情责怪他 |
[24:33] | He blamed himself. | 他很自责 |
[24:37] | The glasnost files — | 那些苏联公开文件 |
[24:39] | there’s something in them I need to see. | 里面有些东西我需要看一下 |
[24:41] | That was another life. | 那曾是我的另一种生活 |
[24:46] | One of the bravest men I ever knew was deaf — | 我认识的最勇敢的人中的一个是聋人 |
[24:49] | Zeeb Pasha, a communist I shared a cell with | 西伊伯·帕沙 一个在安卡拉外和我 |
[24:52] | in a military prison outside Ankara. | 住在同一个军事监狱牢房的共产党 |
[24:57] | Zeeb and I were interrogated by the “K section” — | 西伊伯和我都在K区被审问 |
[25:00] | Foot whipping, hung by our wrists, electric shock. | 抽脚底板 吊手腕 电刑 |
[25:05] | I was nothing more than a groaning heap in the corner. | 我只是蜷缩在角落里呻吟着 |
[25:10] | Every time our guard passed the cell, | 每次我们的守卫走过牢房 |
[25:13] | Zeeb would start signing. | 西伊伯都会开始比划 |
[25:15] | His fingers were a blur — | 他的手指已经血肉模糊 |
[25:17] | pointing and tapping, twisting and swirling — | 指着 轻拍着 扭动着 旋转着 |
[25:22] | The same thing over and over again and again. | 这样的事情不断地上演着 |
[25:27] | Lo and behold, one night, our cell was left unlocked. | 一天晚上 我们的牢房门没有上锁 |
[25:34] | Turns out the guard’s daughter was deaf. | 原来守卫的女儿也是聋人 |
[25:38] | And old Zeeb had been signing, | 老西伊伯一直在比划 |
[25:41] | “My wife, my daughter, my life.” | “我的妻子 我的女儿 我的生活” |
[25:48] | Six words, unspoken, | 十二个字 无声的言语 |
[25:49] | convinced that guard to let us go. | 说服了那个守卫放我们走 |
[25:56] | Such a beautiful language. | 真是一种美丽的语言 |
[26:02] | Like that girl just then — | 就像那个女孩刚刚那样 |
[26:03] | What did she say to you on her way out? | 刚才她出去的时候跟你说的是什么 |
[26:07] | “I’m grateful for you.” | “我很感谢你” |
[26:17] | The glasnost files. | 那些苏联公开文件 |
[26:20] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[26:21] | What if I could give you answers about your daughter? | 如果我告诉你你女儿的下落呢 |
[26:24] | Would that change your mind? | 那会让你改变主意吗 |
[26:27] | The only thing that could change my mind | 唯一会让我改变主意的事情 |
[26:29] | is you bringing her back. | 就是你把我的女儿带回来 |
[26:31] | But since that’s not possible, the answer is no. | 但是鉴于那是不可能的事情 所以不行 |
[26:38] | I don’t care who you have approval from, | 我不管你得到了谁的批准 |
[26:40] | I am not leaving Ethan in your care. | 我不会让你照顾伊森的 |
[26:42] | I feel like I’ve made a connection | 我感觉我好像在某种层面上 |
[26:43] | with him on some level | 和他有联系 |
[26:44] | and that he might tell me where he was being kept, | 他就快要告诉我他被关在哪里 |
[26:47] | where the other children are being held. | 其他孩子们被关在哪里 |
[26:48] | You need to say goodbye. | 你得和他道别了 |
[27:01] | Hey, Ethan. | 伊森 |
[27:03] | You’re gonna go with Miss Sickler now, | 你得跟跟西克勒女士走了 |
[27:05] | and she’s gonna take you to a place that is so safe. | 她会带你去一个安全的地方 |
[27:09] | And you’re gonna be surrounded by people who care about you. | 会有很多关心你的人 |
[27:12] | And no one is ever gonna hurt you again. | 没有人会再伤害你了 |
[27:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:24] | You took Noah Shuster? | 你抓到诺亚·舒斯特了吗 |
[27:26] | Baz did, after he saved you. | 巴兹抓的 在他救下你之后 |
[27:29] | What is your interest in this case? | 你和这起案子有什么利益关系 |
[27:31] | Same as yours– missing children. | 和你一样 寻找失踪儿童 |
[27:35] | Brimley is in there, | 布里姆利在里面 |
[27:36] | speaking to the only man who can tell us | 讯问唯一一个能告诉我们在哪里 |
[27:39] | where to find Lady Ambrosia. | 能找到安布罗希亚女士的人 |
[27:45] | I need to take butterscotch for a walk. | 我得带奶油糖出去散散步 |
[27:48] | When I get back, I’m gonna need some ground mineral salt | 等我回来后 我要一些磨碎的矿物盐 |
[27:51] | and a corded Dremel drill. | 和一台达美牌有线电钻 |
[27:53] | Come on, poopsie. Let’s go. That’s it. Very good. | 好了 小家伙 我们走 真乖 |
[28:03] | When I said that Baz saved you, | 我说巴兹救下你时 |
[28:04] | I wasn’t looking for a “thank you”. | 并不是想让你说声谢谢 |
[28:06] | I’m just relieved. | 我只是松了口气 |
[28:09] | I found a couple… | 我找到一对夫妻 |
[28:11] | to take the baby. | 领养我的宝宝 |
[28:13] | Thinking about it is one thing, but actually doing it… | 想想很容易 可真这样做… |
[28:17] | How did she do it– my mother? | 我妈妈当初是怎么做到的 |
[28:21] | Your parents loved each other very much. | 你的父母彼此深爱 |
[28:24] | The Cold War was hard– | 可冷战时期的生活很艰难 |
[28:27] | too hard for your father. | 对你父亲而言太过艰难 |
[28:31] | When the Soviet Union was collapsing, he took you from her. | 苏联解体后 他从她身边带走了你 |
[28:35] | She gave up everything to follow him, to follow you. | 她抛弃了一切追踪他 追踪你 |
[28:41] | The night of the fire– | 火灾那晚 |
[28:42] | that’s what they were arguing about? | 他们在争吵这些吗 |
[28:44] | Your mother, despite what he’d done, she wanted him back. | 不管他做了什么 你母亲都希望他能回来 |
[28:49] | She wanted them to be a family. | 她希望能成为一家人 |
[28:53] | As much as it pains me to say it, he was probably… | 虽然我并不想承认 可他也许… |
[28:58] | the only man she ever really loved. | 是她唯一深爱过的男人 |
[29:01] | And I shot him. | 而我射杀了他 |
[29:02] | It was an accident. | 那只是意外 |
[29:04] | Tell me. I need to know. | 全都告诉我 我得知道真相 |
[29:09] | Your mother was never the same after that. | 自此之后 你母亲就变了 |
[29:13] | The man she loved killed by the child she adored– | 她深爱的男人被她珍爱的孩子杀死 |
[29:16] | It was… just too much. | 这件事太难以接受了 |
[29:21] | Two months later, she went to Cape May | 两个月后 她去了开普梅 |
[29:24] | and left her clothes on the beach, | 将衣服放在了沙滩 |
[29:25] | walked into the ocean, and was never seen again. | 走进了大海 从此再无踪影 |
[29:31] | So, that night, I killed both my parents. | 所以那一晚 我杀死了我的父母 |
[29:34] | You were a child. | 你当时还只是个孩子 |
[29:36] | There should never have been a gun for you to grab. | 就不应该让你碰到枪 |
[29:41] | Looking back, I’m not sure I shouldn’t have | 回首过去 我也在想我是不是 |
[29:43] | raised you myself. | 该亲自抚养你 |
[29:47] | I don’t want you looking back with that kind of regret. | 我不想你有朝一日也有那样的后悔 |
[29:59] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[30:00] | They’re ugly, then they’re beautiful. | 他们很丑 他们很美 |
[30:02] | Answer me. Where– your father– | 回答我 你爸在哪儿 |
[30:05] | – I’m ugly. – Where is he? | -我很丑 -他在哪儿 |
[30:07] | He took him– | 他被抓走了 |
[30:08] | the man with the gun. | 被带枪的男人 |
[30:11] | A policeman? | 警察 |
[30:13] | Oh, my God! Why don’t you have answers for me? | 天啊 你为什么不回答我的话 |
[30:16] | I thought that you made them beautiful | 我原以为你让他们变美 |
[30:18] | to keep them from being like me. | 是为了不让他们变成我这样 |
[30:21] | Look, we have to talk about this later. | 听着 等会儿再跟你谈 |
[30:23] | Your job is to prepare Anya. | 你的任务是给安雅做准备 |
[30:39] | He refuses to leave. | 他不愿意走 |
[30:42] | I didn’t want to force him and make things worse. | 我不想逼他 把局面搞得更糟糕 |
[30:45] | I think he wants to speak with you. | 我认为他想跟你谈谈 |
[30:51] | Hey, Ethan. | 伊森 |
[30:53] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[30:58] | So you decided to stick around, huh? | 你打定主意待这儿了是吗 |
[31:08] | Ethan, what is this? | 伊森 这是什么 |
[31:13] | Ethan drew this? | 伊森画的吗 |
[31:14] | Isn’t it amazing? | 是不是很棒 |
[31:15] | Look at the patterns on the wings. | 看翅膀上的花纹 |
[31:18] | – They remind me of… – The finger painting. | -让我想到… -手指画 |
[31:20] | That’s the same pattern that was painted on Ethan | 跟画到伊森和另外两个小孩脸上的 |
[31:22] | and the other two kids who escaped. | 是一样的图案 |
[31:23] | Same dark edges, same spotting. | 一样的黑边 一样的斑点 |
[31:25] | So whoever was holding these kids | 所以抓了这些小孩的人 |
[31:26] | was painting them like butterflies. | 把他们画成蝴蝶 |
[31:29] | Some sort of ritual? | 是某种仪式吗 |
[31:30] | Feniseca tarquinius — | 掠灰蝶 |
[31:32] | Also known as the harvester butterfly — | 也叫收割蝶 |
[31:34] | highly localized, | 活动范围很小 |
[31:36] | related to a species found in Africa and Asia. | 跟非洲亚洲的一种蝴蝶有亲缘关系 |
[31:38] | – The only carnivorous butterfly in North America. – Carnivorous? | -是北美唯一一种食肉蝴蝶 -食肉蝴蝶 |
[31:41] | If there is a ritual, maybe it involves this species. | 如果是仪式 或许跟这种蝴蝶有关 |
[31:45] | Why would Ethan want me to know that? | 伊森为什么要告诉我这个 |
[31:47] | Track all sales of this species of larvae | 追查过去一年内 |
[31:49] | for the past 12 months — I want a location. | 这种蝴蝶幼虫的销售 给我具体定位 |
[31:51] | We need Shuster, but Reddington has him. | 我们需要舒斯特 但雷丁顿把他抓走了 |
[31:53] | And, Keen… Where the hell is Reddington? | 基恩 雷丁顿跑哪儿去了 |
[31:57] | I believe you abducted Anya Patinka. | 我认为你绑走了安雅·帕廷卡 |
[31:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[32:03] | If that’s who you’re looking for, you’re too late. | 如果你是想找她的话 那你可晚了 |
[32:07] | It’s her birthday. | 今天是她生日 |
[32:09] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[32:13] | Lady Ambrosia — she — she means well. | 安布罗希亚女士 她…她是好意 |
[32:18] | – By abducting children? – No. | -绑走小孩 -不 |
[32:20] | We always try to keep our process as humane as possible. | 我们总是尽可能让这个过程人道一点 |
[32:24] | What process? | 什么过程 |
[32:26] | What process? | 什么过程 |
[32:27] | Anya is turning 12… | 安雅要满十二岁了 |
[32:31] | The end of adolescence. | 青春期就要结束 |
[32:33] | She’ll be…transformed. | 她将…蜕变 |
[32:38] | We use nitrous. | 我们选择笑气[麻醉镇痛] |
[32:39] | And the children are happy, relaxed, | 孩子们都很开心 很轻松 |
[32:44] | euphoric f-for their rebirth. | 愉快地迎接新生 |
[32:49] | And the other children? | 那其他孩子呢 |
[32:51] | They help prepare for the celebration | 我们作茧包裹孩子的时候 |
[32:54] | while the wrapping of the butterfly child continues. | 他们就准备庆典 |
[32:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[33:01] | We call it the colony — | 我们称之为群落 |
[33:03] | an abandoned schoolhouse, Route 2 South of Richmond. | 一幢废弃的教学楼 里士满南部二号公路 |
[33:09] | After our son died… | 我们的儿子死后 |
[33:11] | she wanted to save other children. | 她想要救其他孩子 |
[33:15] | S-she turns them into butterflies, | 把他们变成蝴蝶 |
[33:18] | sets them free s-so they can stay children forever. | 给他们自由 让他们永葆童年 |
[34:31] | Okay. This is amazing. | 好了 这简直太棒了 |
[34:34] | Uh, well, maybe not amazing. | 或许也不怎么棒 |
[34:36] | I mean, how many people are in the market | 想想看又有多少人在市场上 |
[34:37] | for carnivorous butterfly larvae? | 买食肉蝴蝶幼虫呢 |
[34:39] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[34:41] | Okay, I tracked nine shipments in the last six months — | 好 我追查了过去半年的九批货物 |
[34:43] | eight to sanctuaries, wildlife preserves, and zoos. | 八批送到自然保护区和动物园 |
[34:47] | And the ninth? | 第九个呢 |
[34:49] | Exactly. | 正是我们的目标 |
[34:52] | Oh, Anya. | 安雅 |
[34:54] | I know you can’t hear me, but you’re almost there. | 我知道你听不见 但你快要成功了 |
[34:59] | You’re almost home. | 你快要到家了 |
[35:01] | Oh, bless you, child. | 保佑你 孩子 |
[35:06] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[35:19] | Anya Patinka — where is she? | 安雅·帕廷卡 她在哪 |
[35:25] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是哪位 |
[35:26] | Her fairy godmother. | 她的仙女教母 |
[35:28] | I hear it’s her birthday. We’ve come to celebrate. | 我听说今天她生日 我们来为她庆祝 |
[35:39] | It’s been some time since freshman English, | 虽然新生文学课是很久以前的事了 |
[35:41] | but I seem to recall that fairy tales | 但我隐约想起来那个童话故事了 |
[35:44] | about abandonment, death, and witches | 那个讲述了抛弃 死亡和巫婆的故事 |
[35:47] | are supposed to allow children | 应该让孩子们用象征性方法 |
[35:48] | to deal with their fears in symbolic terms. | 来克服他们内心的恐惧 |
[35:51] | But there’s nothing symbolic about this place. | 但这个地方没什么象征性 |
[35:55] | You’re a real witch. | 你是个真正的巫婆 |
[35:57] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[35:58] | but if you don’t get off my property right now, | 但如果你不马上滚出我的房子 |
[36:00] | I’ll call the police. | 我就要报警了 |
[36:01] | I believe they’re already on their way. | 我相信他们已经在来的路上了 |
[36:04] | While we’re waiting, how about I tell you a story? | 闲着也是闲着 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[36:07] | It’s about a mother, her two sons, | 关于一个母亲 两个儿子 |
[36:09] | and a canoeing accident. | 和一个独木舟意外的故事 |
[36:12] | You’ve talked to Noah. | 你跟诺亚谈过了 |
[36:15] | The family lived by a river. | 这家人住在一条河边 |
[36:16] | The boys often took a canoe out to fish. | 男孩们常划小舟去捕鱼 |
[36:19] | One day, the canoe tipped. | 有一天 独木舟侧翻了 |
[36:21] | Inexplicably, the elder son, the golden child, | 难以理解的是 大儿子 优秀的孩子 |
[36:26] | the champion swimmer, drowned. | 还曾是游泳冠军的他 溺水了 |
[36:28] | While the younger, the lesser child, survived. | 而年纪较小 没那么优秀的小儿子却活了下来 |
[36:32] | The way Noah tells it, | 按诺亚的话来说 |
[36:34] | you allowed Theo to believe it was his fault, | 你让西奥相信是他的错 |
[36:37] | that he was the reason his brother died, | 他哥哥是因为他才死的 |
[36:39] | that he would have been better off dead. | 死得应该是他 |
[36:43] | They could have died together, | 他们本来可以一起死的 |
[36:45] | beautiful and innocent. | 凄美而纯洁 |
[36:49] | Theo would have been spared all this. | 西奥本来可以不用受这些苦的 |
[36:52] | “这些苦”指得是因为不同而被人歧视 | |
[36:57] | Is that why you kill them? | 这是你杀害他们的原因吗 |
[36:59] | I save them. | 我拯救了他们 |
[37:01] | From what? | 从什么里拯救 |
[37:02] | I make sure the damaged ones | 我保证了不正常的孩子 |
[37:04] | don’t grow up to be outcasts like Theo — | 不会像西奥一样在成长过程中被人排斥 |
[37:08] | hated, pitied. | 被人憎恨与同情 |
[37:09] | No one loves an outcast. | 没人会爱一个被排斥的人 |
[37:12] | Not even his mother? | 连他母亲都不爱吗 |
[37:13] | I couldn’t send my son away, | 我不能抛弃我的儿子 |
[37:16] | but when I look at him, | 但当我看着他时 |
[37:19] | I see what these children shouldn’t be | 我看到了这些孩子应避免的未来 |
[37:22] | and what they won’t be. | 他们也不会变成这样 |
[37:23] | Because I see the life I save them from. | 因为我看到了他们噩梦般的命运 |
[37:27] | I’m ugly. | 我很丑陋 |
[37:32] | From where I sit, | 在我看来 |
[37:33] | there’s only one ugly person in the room, | 这个房间里只有一个丑陋的人 |
[37:35] | and it’s certainly not you, Theo. | 而这人显然不是你 西奥 |
[37:40] | She’s breathing. She’ll be okay. | 她有呼吸 她会没事的 |
[37:43] | Excellent. We must be going. | 好极了 我们必须得走了 |
[37:47] | Theo, you are entitled to as much as anyone — | 西奥 你跟任何一个人一样 有权利拥有 |
[37:52] | happiness, joy, | 幸福 快乐 |
[37:56] | a mother’s love. | 一个母亲的爱 |
[38:02] | Theo, stop him. | 西奥 拦住他 |
[38:04] | Stop him. | 拦住他 |
[38:06] | Theo, what are you doing? Stop him! | 西奥 你在干什么 拦住他 |
[38:10] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[38:11] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[38:12] | Theo, what — oh, my God! No! | 西奥 什么 天呐 不要 |
[38:15] | No, Theodore, what are you doing?! | 不 西奥多 你在干什么 |
[38:18] | Let me g– | 放开 |
[38:19] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[38:22] | I’m not asking! | 我命令你 |
[38:23] | Theodore James! | 西奥多·詹姆斯 |
[38:25] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[38:27] | No! | 不要 |
[39:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:38] | ♬又是冰冷的一天♬ | |
[39:41] | ♬十一月的一天♬ | |
[39:51] | ♬而我又一次的♬ | |
[39:54] | ♬迷路彷徨不知所终♬ | |
[40:04] | ♬而你如浪涛般涌来♬ | |
[40:16] | Hey, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[40:18] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[40:19] | I’m just wondering where you are. | 我只是想知道你在哪里 |
[40:23] | Give me a call when you can. | 可以的话给我回个电话 |
[40:25] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[40:34] | ♬大口深呼吸♬ | |
[40:34] | Anya? Anya! | 安雅 安雅 |
[40:37] | ♬任自己平躺♬ | |
[40:38] | Ohh, Anya! | 安雅 |
[40:40] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[40:45] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[40:46] | ♬何须乘风破浪♬ | |
[40:51] | ♬拍击岸上♬ | |
[41:00] | ♬随面色苍白♬ | |
[41:05] | ♬依然微笑♬ | |
[41:06] | I still don’t understand it — | 我还是不明白 |
[41:08] | Reddington’s interest in this case. | 雷丁顿为什么对这案子感兴趣 |
[41:10] | ♬我可以自由呼吸♬ | |
[41:11] | What does he get? | 他有什么好处 |
[41:18] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[41:23] | ♬我可以自由呼吸♬ | |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[41:44] | It just keeps getting worse. | 还真是越来越糟 |
[41:47] | “‘How can I get there?’ asked Dorothy. | “我要怎么才能去那里” 桃乐茜问 |
[41:50] | ‘You must walk. | “你必须步行 |
[41:52] | It is a long journey through a country | 这是个途径他国的漫长旅程 |
[41:54] | that is sometimes dark and terrible. | 而且有时幽暗且令人害怕 |
[41:57] | However, I will use all the magic arts I know | 然而 我会用我知道的所有魔法 |
[41:57] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[41:59] | to keep you from harm.’ | 来保护你不受伤害” |
[42:03] | She came close to Dorothy | 她靠近桃乐茜 |
[42:03] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[42:04] | and kissed her gently on the forehead. | 温柔地亲吻她的额头 |
[42:08] | ‘When you get to OZ… | “当你到达奥兹国时 |
[42:10] | do not be afraid of him, | 不要害怕他 |
[42:10] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[42:12] | but tell your story and ask him to help you. | 把你的故事告诉他 请他帮助你 |
[42:16] | ♬自由呼吸♬ | |
[42:17] | Goodbye, my dear.'” | 再见 亲爱的” |
[42:22] | ♬自由呼吸♬ |