时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mr. Eriksson, so sorry for the wait. | 埃里克松先生 抱歉让您久等了 |
[00:10] | If you’ll follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[00:18] | Happy, baby, what’s wrong? | 哈皮 亲爱的 怎么啦 |
[00:20] | – Wait outside. – No, Happy, let’s just go! | -去外面等我 -不 哈皮 别这样 |
[00:27] | No! | 不 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:31] | No, Rafael, please! | 住手 拉斐尔 求你了 |
[00:41] | That was Peter. | 是彼得 |
[00:43] | The Vacarros are gathering. | 瓦卡洛家族的人正在聚集 |
[00:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:45] | I don’t care if they see it coming. | 我不管他们知不知道 |
[00:46] | I don’t care if you send them engraved invitations | 我不管你是不是要给他们 |
[00:49] | to their own funerals. | 发自己葬礼的请柬 |
[00:50] | Dad wants them hit, | 爸爸要对他们出手 |
[00:51] | and he wants Rafael Vacarro found — today. | 他要找出拉斐尔·瓦卡洛 就今天 |
[01:03] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[01:05] | You must be lost, friend. | 你一定走错路了 朋友 |
[01:06] | Oh, my, certainly not, Dag. | 绝对没有 戴格 |
[01:08] | May I call you Dag? | 我能叫你戴格吗 |
[01:09] | And Gregor. | 格雷戈尔 |
[01:10] | Please accept my deepest condolences | 对于发生在你亲爱的兄弟身上的悲剧 |
[01:13] | for the tragedy that has befallen your beloved brother. | 请接受我最诚挚的悼念 |
[01:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:16] | A friend — here to see your father. | 一个朋友 我来见你们父亲的 |
[01:19] | Our father’s not seeing anyone. | 他现在谁也不见 |
[01:20] | Oh, he’ll see me. | 他会见我的 |
[01:33] | This symbol — I saw it once. | 这个标志 我见过一次 |
[01:36] | Said to be the mark of the man who can do the impossible. | 据说它代表了一个能完成不可能任务的人 |
[01:40] | I was so very sorry to hear about your son. | 你儿子的事 我很难过 |
[01:45] | Perhaps I could be of some assistance. | 也许我能帮上点忙 |
[01:48] | What kind of assistance? | 什么样的忙 |
[01:49] | I fear this child may be lost. | 恐怕这孩子已经保不住了 |
[01:54] | I’m here to help you save the others. | 我是来帮你救其他的孩子的 |
[02:03] | 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 第103号 | |
[02:09] | Raymond, I know that you’re always going to do | 雷蒙德 我知道你一向 |
[02:12] | what you believe is the right thing to do. | 只按自己的想法行事 |
[02:14] | But I don’t ever want you to think | 但是我不希望 |
[02:16] | that you have to change your plans on my account. | 你认为需要为了我改变计划 |
[02:20] | Plans change. | 改改计划没什么 |
[02:21] | Between Seoul, Moscow, then back to Beijing, | 从汉城到莫斯科 再回北京 |
[02:25] | then Shanghai, | 再去上海 |
[02:26] | It would have been a month and a half. | 这得花上一个半月的时间 |
[02:28] | I canceled it. | 我取消了 |
[02:30] | I wanted to bring you something. | 我想带点东西给你 |
[02:33] | Oh, Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[02:34] | What good is a collection if it doesn’t grow? | 不增加藏品 收藏还有什么意思 |
[02:40] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[02:41] | It’s German — pre-war. | 德国产 二战前的文物 |
[02:43] | Survived the allied bombing in ’45. | 在1945年盟军的炮火中幸存了下来 |
[02:47] | Miracle. | 奇迹 |
[02:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:56] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[03:01] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[03:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:14] | You don’t have to explain, Liz. | 你不必解释 莉斯 |
[03:16] | Whatever reason you have for giving your child up for adoption, | 不管你是为什么决定放弃孩子 给别人领养 |
[03:19] | I’m sure it’s a good one. | 我肯定你是有苦衷的 |
[03:21] | When Tom and I were looking to start a family, | 当初汤姆和我想要领养孩子组建家庭 |
[03:23] | you gave us all the information about the birth mother. | 你给了我们孩子生母的所有信息 |
[03:26] | Would you be giving prospective parents information about me? | 你也会给孩子未来养父母我的信息吗 |
[03:29] | Couples looking to adopt know children | 想要领养孩子的夫妻知道 |
[03:32] | often come from difficult backgrounds. | 孩子一般来自困难家庭 |
[03:34] | And that’s okay. | 那也没有关系 |
[03:35] | Even in an open adoption, I mean, | 我是说 即使是公开领养也可以 |
[03:38] | I would need to see the child. | 我要能看到孩子 |
[03:39] | That makes it more difficult but not impossible. | 这样会加大难度 但并非不可能 |
[03:42] | Whatever a mother’s issues, | 无论生母有什么苦衷 |
[03:43] | they’re rarely held against the child. | 很少会影响到孩子 |
[03:45] | You’ll fill out a questionnaire, | 你需要填一张调查问卷 |
[03:46] | which I’ll make available to prospective parents. | 我会让有意领养的夫妇看到你的回答 |
[03:49] | At the same time, | 与此同时 |
[03:50] | you’ll be able to look at their profiles online. | 你也能在网上看到他们的资料 |
[03:52] | And if we both swipe right, | 如果我们看对了眼 |
[03:54] | we’re hooked up for life? | 就会彼此纠缠一辈子了 |
[03:55] | If you and Tom swipe right. | 如果你和汤姆都同意的话 |
[03:57] | He does have a say in this. | 这件事他也有发言权 |
[03:58] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[04:00] | This is a decision that we have to make together, | 这是需要我们两个人共同做的决定 |
[04:02] | and I mean, he would be here | 如果他不是要出远门工作 |
[04:04] | if he didn’t have to be away for work right now. | 今天会和我一起来的 |
[04:10] | Excuse me, where’s your restroom? | 打扰一下 请问洗手间在哪里 |
[04:18] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[04:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[04:21] | Hey, Jacob. How you doing? | 雅各布 你好吗 |
[04:23] | It was nice to hear from you, too. | 接到你的消息我也很高兴 |
[04:24] | It wasn’t nice hearing from you, | 接到你的消息我可一点也不高兴 |
[04:25] | and I want to know why you’re doing it — the real reason. | 我想知道你为什么要这么做 说真话 |
[04:30] | I see your new home is a work in progress. | 看来你的新家还需要装修 |
[04:33] | What colors are you considering? | 你想把墙面涂成什么颜色 |
[04:34] | You know, I usually like people | 我一般比较喜欢我的客人 |
[04:36] | to enter my apartment after I’m in it. | 在我在家的时候再来 |
[04:41] | Have you ever heard of the Promnestria? | 你听说过破冰人吗 |
[04:43] | No, is he here, too? | 没 他也来了吗 |
[04:46] | It’s a term the Ancient Greeks used | 这是古希腊人用来 |
[04:48] | to describe a matchmaker — a negotiator. | 描述媒人或是谈判者的用语 |
[04:51] | In this case, a man who brings together warring crime families | 我说的是一个通过共同利益 筹码 |
[04:55] | through mutual self-interest, leverage, | 如果必要的话 甚至是暴力 |
[04:59] | or violence if necessary. | 促使交战家族联合的人 |
[05:01] | My mother — was she still alive when I was placed with Sam? | 我妈妈 我被寄养在萨姆家时她还活着吗 |
[05:05] | – Yes. – Why did she do it? | -是的 -她为什么要这么做 |
[05:08] | I let myself in because the situation is urgent. | 我不请自来是因为事态紧急 |
[05:12] | On Wall Street, a well-planned merger | 在华尔街 一场精心策划的合并 |
[05:14] | can return a windfall profit. | 可以牟取暴利 |
[05:16] | Criminal enterprises are no different. | 犯罪集团也不例外 |
[05:18] | The Promnestria convinces sworn enemies | 破冰人会说服不共戴天的仇人 |
[05:21] | that there is more profit in friendship. | 他们的合作比敌对更有利 |
[05:23] | In return, he gets a percentage of the new venture. | 作为回报 他能在新成立的集团里抽取提成 |
[05:27] | He only surfaces when he sees an opportunity | 他只有在他觉得有机会牟取暴利时 |
[05:30] | for enormous financial gain. | 才会露面 |
[05:32] | And I’m afraid he has resurfaced | 这一次他重出江湖 |
[05:34] | to unite two very lethal enemies. | 是为了联合两个杀伤力极大的家族 |
[05:38] | How did my mother die? | 我妈妈是怎么死的 |
[05:39] | As I said, the matter is urgent. | 我说过了 事态紧急 |
[05:45] | Mads Eriksson runs a criminal conglomerate | 马兹·埃里克松与他的三个儿子 |
[05:48] | with his three sons. | 经营着一个犯罪集团 |
[05:49] | Or at least he did. | 至少曾经如此 |
[05:51] | Hans Eriksson, A.K.A. Happy, | 汉斯·埃里克松 也叫作哈皮 |
[05:52] | who later died, | 最近死于非命 |
[05:53] | was shot in a New York restaurant by Rafael Vacarro, | 在纽约一家餐厅被拉斐尔·瓦卡洛射杀 |
[05:57] | son of Daniel Vacarro. | 他是丹尼尔·瓦卡洛的儿子 |
[05:59] | Patriarch of the Vacarro Consortium. | 丹尼尔是瓦卡洛财团的创始人 |
[06:01] | They transported the heroin | 他们在2003年前一直运输 |
[06:02] | processed by the Erikssons until 2003 | 由埃里克松家族加工的海洛因 |
[06:04] | when they had a falling out over a hijacked shipment. | 两家因为一批被劫走的货物闹翻了 |
[06:06] | Each family blamed the other. | 两个家族都认为是对方的错 |
[06:09] | And Gregor Eriksson was shot, | 随后 格雷戈尔·埃里克松中了枪 |
[06:11] | and Vacarro’s nephew was killed. | 瓦卡洛的侄子被杀 |
[06:13] | If these organizations do merge, | 如果这两个家族合并了 |
[06:14] | they’d rival the Mexican cartels for the majority | 他们就能与墨西哥贩毒集团竞争 |
[06:17] | of the drugs trafficking on the East Coast. | 东海岸毒品贩卖生意的市场控制权了 |
[06:18] | Start with the D.E.A. | 联系缉毒局 |
[06:19] | Find out what they know about a merger. | 看看他们对此次合并掌握了哪些线索 |
[06:21] | Pull every tap, listen to every call. | 监听所有的电话 |
[06:23] | If either side has said so much as a hello to this Promnestria, | 哪怕任何一方只是和这个破冰人打了招呼 |
[06:26] | I want to know about it. | 我也要知道 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna throw you a baby shower. | 我要给你办个宝宝派对 |
[06:30] | Oh, Samar, no — | 莎马 不用了 |
[06:31] | All I need is a guest list | 我只要你给我受邀客人的名单 |
[06:32] | and whether you want brunch or dinner, | 告诉我你想吃早午餐还是晚餐 |
[06:34] | co-ed or single sex, | 只邀请女性还是男女都要 |
[06:36] | and where you’re registered. | 以及你把礼物清单登记在哪了 |
[06:37] | I’m not registered. | 我没有登记过 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna go talk to the D.E.A., | 我去跟缉毒局的人谈谈 |
[06:41] | and you are going to go to swag4mommy.com | 你去妈咪宝贝网 |
[06:43] | and hunt for some cute onesies. | 找些可爱的连体衣 |
[06:44] | swag4mommy.com? | 妈咪宝贝网 |
[06:47] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[06:48] | A jewish mother. Part of my Mossad training. | 一位犹太母亲 摩萨德训练的一部分 |
[06:55] | Darlings, wonderful news. | 甜心们 好消息 |
[06:57] | Mr. Eriksson and Mr. Vacarro | 埃里克松先生和瓦卡洛先生 |
[06:59] | are open to hearing about our merger proposal. | 都愿意听听我们的合并提议 |
[07:04] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:05] | No, I’ve promised a solution, and we must deliver. | 我答应给他们解决方法 就必须说到做到 |
[07:09] | Yes, we’ll need to be very creative. | 当然 我们要非常有创造性 |
[07:14] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[07:15] | No, no, no, no. Say again. | 不 不 不 再说一次 |
[07:19] | Oh…My. | 天呐 |
[07:23] | That is a brilliant idea. | 这个办法太好了 |
[07:25] | Marilyn, you are a hopeless romantic. | 玛丽莲 你真是浪漫的无可救药 |
[07:28] | Here, that’s for you. | 给 敬你 |
[07:32] | You, you’ve been of no help whatsoever. | 你 到目前为止毫无助益 |
[07:43] | That’s why you want in on this? For her? | 这就是你想要参与的原因吗 为了她 |
[07:46] | Your phony wife? | 你的假妻子 |
[07:47] | We’re not married. | 我们没结婚 |
[07:48] | The mark you dumped me for? | 你甩了我的那个目标 |
[07:49] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[07:51] | We’re having a kid, so, yeah, I’m doing this for Liz. | 我们要有孩子了 没错 是为了莉斯 |
[07:54] | You expect me to hire you | 你想让我雇你 |
[07:55] | so you and the woman who sent me to prison | 好让那个把我送进监狱的女人 |
[07:57] | can live happily ever after in the south of France? | 能和你一起永远幸福快乐地生活在法国南部 |
[07:59] | You can think whatever you want, Gina, | 你怎么想都可以 吉娜 |
[08:00] | and I don’t blame you for thinking the worst, | 我不怪你把我想得有多差劲 |
[08:02] | but I need the job. | 但我需要这个活 |
[08:04] | All right? I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[08:08] | The Major has been looking for you | 自从你不管少校的死活 |
[08:10] | ever since you left him for dead with those neo-nazis. | 把他丢给那些新纳粹分子后他就一直在找你 |
[08:13] | This is his op. | 这是他的活儿 |
[08:14] | I work for him. | 我为他工作 |
[08:16] | You honestly expect me to bring you on and not tell the Major? | 你真以为我能带上你 又不跟少校说吗 |
[08:18] | You know what he’ll do to me if he finds out? | 你知道他要是发现会对我怎么样吗 |
[08:20] | I get it. I never should have called. | 我知道 我不该打给你 |
[08:21] | All right, I was desperate, and I thought — | 我走投无路了 我想 |
[08:23] | “Gee, let me call the girl I dumped | “天呐 不如打给我甩了的那姑娘 |
[08:24] | to see if she can help with the girl I knocked up.” | 看她能不能帮一下被我搞大肚子的姑娘” |
[08:27] | It was nice seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:36] | The take is $22 million. | 这次报酬有两千两百万 |
[08:41] | Split six ways. | 六个人分 |
[08:43] | You’ll have to split your share with the Missus. | 你得跟本小姐平分你那份儿 |
[08:48] | Where are you getting your intel? | 你们从哪儿得到的情报 |
[08:49] | – A confidential source. – I see. | -一个线人 -好吧 |
[08:51] | So the D.E.A.’s supposed to hand over all our surveillance, | 所以缉毒局要交出所有监视记录 |
[08:52] | but you get to play it close to the vest? | 但你们却还留有秘密 |
[08:54] | Look, we could be allies or enemies. | 听着 我们可以是同盟也可以是敌人 |
[08:57] | We’re asking for help, not demanding it. | 我们在请求帮助 而不是要求 |
[08:58] | And we’re sharing what we know. | 我们也会共享所知信息 |
[09:00] | Our information is that a merger of the families was proposed. | 我们的消息称有人提出让这两个家族合并 |
[09:03] | Proposed by who? | 谁提出的 |
[09:04] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也是我们想要弄清楚的 |
[09:06] | I mean, you know these guys. | 你了解这些人 |
[09:07] | Who could make the peace? | 谁能让他们讲和 |
[09:08] | Peace? With Happy getting popped? | 讲和 哈皮刚刚被杀 |
[09:10] | If you weren’t talking about peace, | 如果不是你在这说什么讲和 |
[09:11] | I’d be prepping for an escalation, | 我本该去为局势进一步升级做准备了 |
[09:12] | which is what I should be doing. | 这才是我该做的 |
[09:14] | Tucker. | 我是塔克 |
[09:15] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[09:16] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:20] | Mads and Danny rolled in an hour ago. | 马兹和丹尼一小时前出现了 |
[09:22] | We also got a hit on Vacarro’s wire. | 我们还收到了关于瓦卡洛的消息 |
[09:25] | We think they’re gonna meet. | 我们认为他们要见面 |
[09:26] | Guess that makes us allies. | 看来我们是同盟了 |
[09:34] | There’s a lot of people out here. | 这里人很多啊 |
[09:35] | You, uh, sure about your intel? | 你的情报可靠吗 |
[09:37] | You’re questioning my intel | 你还质疑我的情报 |
[09:38] | but didn’t know your own partner was a Russian spy? | 你连自己的搭档是俄国间谍都不知道 |
[09:41] | Yeah, ’cause I’m not. | 因为我不是间谍 |
[09:42] | You’re not an agent either, comrade. | 你也不是探员 同志 |
[09:44] | So I don’t know what you’re doing here. | 真不知道你在这儿做什么 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on. She’s just a pregnant lady taking photos. | 拜托 她只是个在拍照的怀孕妇女 |
[09:48] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么错 |
[09:54] | I’ve got a 20 on Danny Vacarro. | 看到丹尼·瓦卡洛了 |
[09:56] | East side, walking to the corner. | 东面 他在往街角走 |
[10:00] | – Eriksson coming in from the south. – Yeah. | -埃里克松从南面过来了 -是的 |
[10:04] | Say “Cheese.” | 笑一个 |
[10:09] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[10:11] | The Promnestria’s reputation precedes him. | 久闻破冰人的大名 |
[10:15] | I’ve got men all around the park. | 公园里到处都是我的手下 |
[10:17] | Yeah, me too. | 我的人也在 |
[10:18] | Jesus, Navabi. | 天呐 纳瓦比 |
[10:22] | Seeing as how your boy made the first move, | 看看你儿子做了些什么 |
[10:24] | like father, like son. | 真是有其父必有其子 |
[10:30] | That’s him. Are you guys seeing this? | 就是他 你们都看到了吗 |
[10:34] | Look, we need to hear what’s going on in there. | 我们得知道他们在里面谈些什么 |
[10:37] | Gentlemen, join us. Please. | 先生们 一起喝一杯吧 请坐 |
[10:40] | I’m not drinking with him. | 我不跟他喝酒 |
[10:43] | Please. | 请坐 |
[10:45] | You say you can save my children? | 你说你能救我的孩子 |
[10:47] | You have five minutes to tell me how. | 你有五分钟的时间告诉我你的主意 |
[10:50] | Navabi, get ears in there now. | 纳瓦比 快让我们听到里面的对话 |
[10:56] | Every successful merger is based on a recognition | 每一桩成功的合并都是基于双方 |
[10:59] | of mutual interest, yes? | 对共同利益的认可 对吗 |
[11:01] | Merger? | 合并 |
[11:03] | That’s it? That’s your proposal? | 就这样 这就是你的提议 |
[11:05] | That we merge our businesses? | 让我们合并业务 |
[11:07] | If I can get closer to the windows, | 要是我能离窗户更近一点 |
[11:08] | I might be able to catch something. | 或许能听到什么 |
[11:10] | If we don’t actually hear them conspiring, | 要是听不到他们密谋的内容 |
[11:12] | we’ve got nothing. | 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[11:13] | Your organizations both value family. | 你们的组织都十分重视家庭 |
[11:15] | It’s your greatest strength | 这是你们最大的优势 |
[11:17] | and the source of your greatest friction. | 同时也是你们矛盾的根源 |
[11:19] | So remove the friction. | 为了消除矛盾 |
[11:21] | Stop the bloodshed by joining the bloodlines. | 通过联姻来停止杀戮 |
[11:31] | Your youngest son, | 你最小的儿子 |
[11:33] | your youngest daughter… | 和你最小的女儿… |
[11:35] | bound in marriage. | 联姻 |
[11:44] | Yes, you can do the impossible — | 既然你能让不可能的事变成可能… |
[11:46] | find something we can agree on. | 想个让我们都赞成的法子吧 |
[11:48] | This marriage will never happen. | 这桩婚事没戏 |
[11:50] | This marriage must happen. | 你们必须同意这桩婚事 |
[11:53] | Before your falling out, | 在你们闹翻前 |
[11:55] | you controlled 65% of the drug trade on the eastern seaboard. | 你俩控制着东海岸65%的毒品交易 |
[11:59] | Now you control 22%. | 现在只有22% |
[12:03] | You may not want to merge, | 你们或许不想合并 |
[12:04] | but if you don’t, you’ll be out of business. | 但要是不这么做 你们就会被挤出市场 |
[12:08] | My daughter’s not a commodity to use in a business negotiation. | 我女儿可不是用来作为谈判筹码的商品 |
[12:12] | Studies show that love, satisfaction, and commitment | 研究表明在父母安排的婚姻和自由恋爱的婚姻里 |
[12:16] | are equally common in both arranged | 夫妻双方的爱意 满足感 |
[12:19] | and love-based marriages. | 以及对婚姻所做的承诺是相同的 |
[12:21] | So I am confident that my proposal | 所以我坚信我的提议 |
[12:24] | can result in happiness and financial reward. | 能让你们双方共享幸福与财富 |
[12:28] | What you’re proposing requires trust. | 你的提议需要建立在信任的基础上 |
[12:32] | We have none. | 我俩之间并不存在信任 |
[12:33] | None of my clients do, | 我的客户都不信任对方 |
[12:34] | which is why you, like all my clients, | 这就是为什么你们要和我其他客户一样 |
[12:37] | must swear to uphold and enforce not only this merger, | 必须发誓支持和执行不只是这一桩合并 |
[12:40] | but all mergers brokered with my assistance. | 还有其他由我安排的所有合并 |
[12:46] | Here is my client list. | 这是我的客户名单 |
[12:49] | They are powerful and well-armed. | 他们都是有权有势的人 |
[12:52] | Should either of you betray the other, | 要是你们之中有一人背弃了对方 |
[12:54] | they will destroy your families. | 他们会摧毁你们的家族 |
[13:04] | You’ll want some time to think it over. | 你们可能需要点时间来考虑一下 |
[13:06] | I do hope you see the merit in my proposal. | 希望你们能明白其中的好处 |
[13:10] | We do so love a wedding. | 我们都喜欢办喜事 |
[13:12] | Yes, we do. | 都喜欢 |
[13:14] | Yes, we do. | 都喜欢 |
[13:15] | Yes, we do. | 都喜欢 |
[13:17] | What you’re talking about isn’t a job. | 你所说的不是赚钱的活 |
[13:19] | It’s a suicide mission. | 是去送死 |
[13:20] | Only two crews have targeted Reinder-de Groot. | 只有两伙人对兰登·德格鲁特下过手 |
[13:22] | Both were slaughtered. | 都被干掉了 |
[13:24] | By Geert Klerken, I know. | 吉尔特·克拉肯干的 我知道 |
[13:26] | But that was 12 years ago. | 但那是十二年前的事了 |
[13:27] | Which is why nobody has been crazy enough to try it since. | 这也是为什么从那以后就没人敢去尝试过 |
[13:32] | Well, almost no one. | 也有胆大的 |
[13:33] | Over the past four months, | 在过去的四个月里 |
[13:34] | a crew of mine has been lifting a piece here, | 我的手下不断从他们的展厅里 |
[13:36] | a piece there from their showroom, | 东偷一点 西偷一点 |
[13:38] | adding up to almost half a million dollars. | 加在一起价值大约有五十万美元 |
[13:39] | Why would you antagonize a psychopath for $500,000? | 你为什么要为了五十万去招惹那个变态 |
[13:42] | To get his attention. | 为了引起他的注意 |
[13:44] | Reinder-de Groot uses only the finest stones. | 兰登·德格鲁特只用最好的钻石 |
[13:47] | They’re transferred to a secure vault | 它们被转移到保险库 |
[13:48] | and basement work rooms, | 或者地下工作室 |
[13:50] | where they’re placed in settings | 在那里把首饰成套地摆好 |
[13:51] | and shipped to stores all around the world. | 再运往全球各地的商店 |
[13:53] | And you want to hit those work rooms? | 你想去抢那些工作室 |
[13:55] | I’m getting in. | 我能进去 |
[13:56] | All I need is a pretty face to help me get there. | 只需要有个美人的帮助 我就能混进去 |
[13:59] | Know where I can find one of those? | 你知道我能去哪找个这样的人吗 |
[14:09] | Remember the jazz club you took me to | 记得你以前带我去过的那个爵士酒吧吗 |
[14:11] | in that little cave in St. Germain? | 在圣日耳曼的一个小洞穴里 |
[14:13] | We should go there right now. | 我们现在就去那吧 |
[14:16] | No, it closed. | 去不了 那已经关门了 |
[14:17] | When did it close? | 什么时候的事 |
[14:19] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[14:21] | Oh, my Gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[14:23] | It’s been that long. | 已经这么久了 |
[14:41] | I can protect you. | 我可以保护你 |
[14:45] | All you need to do is ask. | 只要你开口 |
[14:49] | You know what I need? | 你知道我需要什么吗 |
[14:52] | I need you to take me to Amorino. | 我想让你带我去小天使冰淇淋 |
[14:54] | Buy me a Stracciatella. | 给我买一份奶油碎巧克力 |
[14:56] | And then maybe I’ll give you a bite. | 或许我会让你咬一口 |
[15:08] | Raymond. We have arrived. | 雷蒙德 我们到了 |
[15:12] | Hello, Lizzy. You have the photo? | 莉兹 拍到照片了吗 |
[15:14] | Good luck getting an I.D. the D.E.A. had nothing. | 很幸运找到一个缉毒局没有任何记录的人 |
[15:17] | Facial recognition was a bust. | 面部识别系统完全不靠谱 |
[15:18] | C.S.U. swept for prints, | 犯罪现场调查组提取了指纹 |
[15:20] | but it’s an active business. | 但那里人来人往 |
[15:21] | They pulled hundreds of latents. | 他们弄了上百个潜在指纹 |
[15:23] | Running those will take time we don’t have. | 全比对完要花很长时间 我们没那个时间 |
[15:24] | Your law enforcement agencies | 你们执法机构 |
[15:26] | love their gadgets and their sweeps. | 就是喜欢用工具啊 扫描啊 |
[15:28] | The FBI admitted to spending, what, | 联调局承认他们花了多少 |
[15:29] | a billion dollars in facial-recognition software? | 十亿美元在面部识别软件上吧 |
[15:32] | Which means they spent at least $3 billion. | 也就是说他们至少花了三十亿 |
[15:34] | Honestly, if I paid taxes, I’d be outraged. | 说真的 如果我纳税的话 我肯定气死了 |
[15:38] | Rogelio! | 罗赫略 |
[15:40] | Como esta? | 最近怎么样 |
[15:41] | Bien. Raymond! | 挺好的 雷蒙德 |
[15:44] | Hey, hola, Dembe. | 你好 邓比 |
[15:46] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[15:47] | Snowboarding. | 滑雪伤的 |
[15:49] | This man, I want him found. | 我想找到这个男人 |
[15:52] | For you, Raymond, claro que sí. | 为了你的话 雷蒙德 当然可以 |
[15:55] | Right now hotel maids, cooks, waiters, | 现在 这座城市里所有酒店服务员 厨师 |
[15:58] | valets all over the city are receiving that photo | 服务员和代客泊车小弟 都收到那张照片了 |
[16:01] | and will be searching for our target. | 他们会帮忙寻找我们的目标人物 |
[16:03] | The people who do all the cooking, cleaning, | 那些负责做饭 清洁 |
[16:06] | washing, carrying, and parking, | 洗碗 搬运行李还有泊车的人 |
[16:08] | they have access to everything. | 他们能接触到所有人 |
[16:10] | You may recall I once had the opportunity | 你可能还记得上次我有机会 |
[16:12] | to broker the sale of Rembrandt’s | 倒卖伦勃朗的那幅画 |
[16:14] | “Storm on the sea of Galilee.” | 叫”加利利海上的风暴” |
[16:15] | You mean do I remember you being in possession | 你是说我还记得你曾经持有一幅 |
[16:17] | of a stolen masterpiece? Yeah, I recall that. | 偷来的名画吗 我当然记得 |
[16:20] | Well, the man who actually stole the painting — | 实际上 偷画的那个人 |
[16:21] | Rogelio’s cousin was his gardener. | 罗赫略的表兄是他的园丁 |
[16:23] | How is Tony? | 托尼怎么样了 |
[16:24] | Deported. Last month. | 被驱逐出境了 上个月的事 |
[16:27] | Dembe will give you the number of our man in Calexico. | 邓比会给你一个卡莱克西科的人的电话 |
[16:30] | He just built a fabulous tunnel. | 他刚搭建了一条很棒的通道 |
[16:31] | We’ll have Tony back by this time next week. | 下星期的这个时候托尼就能回来了 |
[16:34] | Many thank yous, my friend. | 十分感谢你 我的朋友 |
[16:36] | Your fee and a bonus to the first person to spot our man. | 你的酬劳还有给第一个发现目标的人的奖励 |
[16:41] | How the hell did Reddington find this guy? | 雷丁顿是怎么找到这家伙的 |
[16:44] | He’s like a magician. I hate magicians. | 他就像个魔术师 我讨厌魔术师 |
[16:47] | That and lap dogs. | 还有哈巴狗 |
[16:48] | I mean, I really hate lap dogs. | 我真的很讨厌哈巴狗 |
[16:50] | Aram, what have you got? | 阿兰姆 你那有发现吗 |
[16:51] | All right, the money for the room was wired | 定那间房的钱是从一个 |
[16:52] | from a phony overseas account, | 伪造的海外账户上转过来的 |
[16:54] | but I do have a cell number used to book the reservation. | 但我查到一个预定房间时使用的手机号 |
[16:56] | Mr. Cooper is expediting a warrant for a tap. | 库珀先生正在加急申请监听许可 |
[16:59] | Also, according to the registry, | 同时 根据登记信息 |
[17:01] | his name is Maximiliano Cartier, | 他的名字叫马西米利亚诺·卡迪尔 |
[17:01] | 住客姓名 马西米利亚诺·卡迪尔 | |
[17:03] | which however awesome is obviously a fake. | 听着厉害 但显然是个假名 |
[17:06] | Speaking of registries, Aram, | 说起登记 阿兰姆 |
[17:08] | do you want to go in on a baby gift for Liz? | 你想不想给莉斯的宝宝买个礼物 |
[17:10] | She register for common sense? | 她有没有登记说需要点常识 |
[17:12] | ‘Cause if she’s down for having Tom’s kid, she needs some. | 如果她真的要给汤姆生孩子 那她真是需要 |
[17:15] | I think it’s romantic to forgive someone you love | 我认为原谅一个你爱的人是很浪漫的 |
[17:17] | even if they had an insane error in judgment, | 就算他们愚蠢地判断失误 |
[17:18] | which gives you night sweats | 害得你晚上盗汗 |
[17:19] | and causes you to lose nine pounds in a month. | 还在一个月内瘦了四公斤 |
[17:23] | I mean, it could anyway, in… | 至少 理论上 |
[17:26] | in theory. | 是可能的 |
[17:28] | He’s got company. | 有人来了 |
[17:36] | Mr. Vacarro has agreed to move forward if you agree. | 瓦卡洛先生同意继续了 前提是你同意 |
[17:42] | What about the stumbling block? | 那个绊脚石怎么办 |
[17:45] | I have a solution. | 我有办法 |
[17:47] | But I should warn you it will require you to mislead your son. | 但我要警告你这需要你误导你儿子 |
[17:53] | Hey, guys. Bad news — | 伙计们 坏消息 |
[17:54] | The cell number he used to book the room is a burner. | 他用来订房间的电话是一次性的 |
[17:57] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[18:00] | You’re asking me to hurt my son. | 你想让我伤害我儿子 |
[18:02] | But if I say no, this war will kill him. | 但如果我不同意 这场战争又会杀了他 |
[18:10] | You have my permission. | 我同意 |
[18:13] | My people are standing by. | 我的人正在待命 |
[18:15] | It will be done today. | 今天就能完成 |
[18:21] | All right, you stick with Eriksson. | 你盯着埃里克松 |
[18:22] | I’ll, uh, stay with Liberace and the pooches. | 我去跟着这个带着狗长得像李伯拉斯的人 |
[18:27] | You want our daughter to marry an Eriksson? | 你想让我们的女儿嫁给埃里克松家的人 |
[18:30] | No, it’s not what I want, but after two decades — | 不 我也不想 但二十年的 |
[18:32] | This won’t change that! | 这不会改变什么的 |
[18:34] | We agree that it will. | 我们认为会的 |
[18:35] | And this agreement is enforceable. | 这个协议具有强制执行力 |
[18:38] | By whom? This man you just met? | 谁说的 你刚认识的这个人吗 |
[18:41] | He has the power to keep the peace? | 他有这个能力维持和平吗 |
[18:42] | The killing has to stop. | 杀戮必须停止了 |
[18:44] | And whatever price we have to pay to make that happen — | 无论我们要付出什么样的代价 |
[18:47] | I thought you were mad ’cause I scratched the car. | 我以为你们生气是因为我蹭了车 |
[18:49] | Alicia. | 艾丽西亚 |
[18:51] | Baby, we’re not doing this. | 宝贝 我们不能这么做 |
[18:53] | Mama, I’m not a child anymore. | 妈妈 我不是小孩子了 |
[18:55] | I know who we are. | 我知道我们是什么人 |
[18:57] | All the funerals, the sacrifices made for this family — | 那些葬礼 为了这个家族所做的牺牲 |
[19:00] | I’ve always wondered what I would have to do | 我一直想知道我做什么 |
[19:02] | to make a difference. | 能带来改变 |
[19:04] | Maybe now I know. | 也许现在我知道了 |
[19:09] | Yeah, he’s still outside at City Memorial. | 他还在城市纪念医院外面 |
[19:11] | He hasn’t moved in about, uh, 20 minutes. | 他大概有二十分钟没动过了 |
[19:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:14] | I don’t know, but maybe you can tell me. | 不知道 也许你能告诉我 |
[19:15] | Why don’t you search patient records, | 你去找找病历记录 |
[19:17] | staff, physicians, anyone with the last name Eriksson or Vacarro. | 员工 医生 任何姓埃里克松或瓦卡洛的人 |
[19:20] | I’m looking, but… | 我在查 但是 |
[19:21] | 医院全职员工 医院兼职员工 病历记录 埃里克松 搜索结果: 无匹配 | |
[19:22] | 医院全职员工 医院兼职员工 病历记录 瓦卡洛 搜索结果: 无匹配 | |
[19:22] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:23] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[19:26] | Oh, hang on, hang on. He’s moving. | 等一下 他移动了 |
[19:44] | So, I think I have an hour for lunch. | 我大概有一小时吃午饭 |
[19:46] | You know you won’t have to work once we’re married. | 你知道你结婚以后就不需要工作了吧 |
[19:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:49] | What if I want to? | 我要是想工作呢 |
[19:56] | Hang on. Anna Gardner. | 等一下 安娜·加德纳 |
[19:58] | 安娜·加德纳 注册护士 | |
[19:58] | She’s Christopher Eriksson’s fiancée | 她是克里斯托弗·埃里克松的未婚妻 |
[20:00] | and a nurse at City Memorial. | 是城市纪念医院的护士 |
[20:02] | Christopher — which one is that? | 克里斯托弗 那是谁 |
[20:04] | He’s the youngest son. | 小儿子 |
[20:05] | That must be why the Promnestria is there. | 肯定是破冰人在那儿的原因 |
[20:13] | Get out of the way! Move! | 让开 快走 |
[20:20] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[20:21] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[20:24] | – No, no. No, no, no. – FBI, FBI! | -不 不 不 -我是联调局的 |
[20:27] | Hey, come here! Come here! | 过来 过来 |
[20:29] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[20:39] | This is Mr. Fox, our inside man. | 这是福克斯先生 我们的内线 |
[20:43] | Communications, security, our gemologist, the driver. | 通讯专家 安全专家 宝石学家 司机 |
[20:49] | Very friendly. | 挺友好的 |
[20:51] | Gentlemen. We hit Reinder-de Groot at 5:45. | 先生们 我们五点四十五袭击兰登·德格鲁特 |
[20:55] | 15 minutes before the security swing shift arrives. | 保安十五分钟后交班 |
[20:58] | That’s the window. We get caught, we’re dead. | 机不可失 被抓住了就是死 |
[21:02] | Not arrested, dead. | 不是被捕 是死 |
[21:06] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[21:07] | Let’s go to work. | 干活吧 |
[21:11] | I got you a little something. | 我给你准备了点东西 |
[21:13] | Some might say it’s a disguise, | 有人可能会说是伪装 |
[21:15] | but I guess it’s who you really are. | 但我觉得这才是你 |
[21:19] | Just my size. | 刚好是我的尺寸 |
[21:28] | Such a pretty face. | 多么英俊的脸蛋 |
[21:32] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[21:34] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[21:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:36] | They came for me, and they got her. | 他们是冲着我来的 却杀了她 |
[21:38] | We have to go after them — hard. | 我们必须狠狠地反击他们 |
[21:40] | What we have to do is make it stop. | 我们要做的是阻止这种事再次发生 |
[21:43] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:49] | You were at the hospital. | 当时你也在医院 |
[21:51] | My dear boy, | 亲爱的孩子 |
[21:52] | I simply cannot convey the depth | 我简直无法用言语表达 |
[21:55] | of my condolences for your senseless loss. | 对你所遭受的无谓损失的深切哀悼 |
[21:58] | And killing a harmless girl, a true innocent — | 杀死一个与此无关 完全无辜的女孩 |
[22:00] | it’s proof that this conflict must end. | 证明了这场冲突必须就此结束 |
[22:04] | We have something to discuss. | 我们有事得商量一下 |
[22:10] | They said they’re interested? | 他们说他们有意收养 |
[22:12] | Yes, they’re dying to meet you. | 是的 他们迫切想见你 |
[22:14] | They’re checking their schedule, | 他们正在查看行程安排 |
[22:15] | but they said they want to meet as soon as possible. | 不过他们说想尽快见面 |
[22:17] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 那太好了 |
[22:22] | Well, uh, as soon as you have a time, | 等你确定了时间 |
[22:24] | just give me a call back. | 就给我回个电话 |
[22:28] | Okay, that’s great, Levi. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 太棒了 利维 明天见 |
[22:30] | Levi? | 利维 |
[22:31] | How is your impossibly gorgeous ex? | 你那个英俊潇洒的前任怎么样了 |
[22:34] | He asked me to dinner, so I’m going. It’s nothing. | 他请我去吃饭 我答应了 没什么 |
[22:37] | Have you decided where to register? | 你决定去哪登记了吗 |
[22:40] | The burp rags can wait. | 这小家伙可以先等着 |
[22:43] | What happened at the hospital? | 医院那边什么情况 |
[22:47] | Her name was Anna Gardner. | 她叫安娜·加德纳 |
[22:48] | She was a nurse at City Memorial | 是一名城市纪念医院的护士 |
[22:50] | and Christopher Eriksson’s fiancée. | 还是克里斯托弗·埃里克松的未婚妻 |
[22:52] | Why would the Promnestria have Christopher killed? | 破冰人为什么要杀死克里斯托弗 |
[22:54] | All it does is make his family hate the Vacarros even more, | 这样只会让他的家族更仇恨瓦卡洛家族 |
[22:57] | if that’s possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[22:58] | He wasn’t after the son. | 他的目标不是他儿子 |
[22:59] | The fiancée was the target. | 未婚妻才是目标 |
[23:01] | He’s brokering a marriage. | 他在说媒 |
[23:03] | Between these two families? That’s absurd. | 给这两家吗 这太荒谬了 |
[23:05] | You really think it’s possible | 你真觉得这可能吗 |
[23:06] | that he had Christopher’s fiancée killed | 他派人杀死克里斯托弗的未婚妻 |
[23:08] | so Christopher would be available to marry a Vacarro? | 这样克里斯托弗就能娶瓦卡洛家的人了 |
[23:11] | Arranged marriage has been a tool of peacekeeping | 包办婚姻自古以来就是维护和平 |
[23:13] | and empire-building for centuries. | 和构建帝国的重要手段 |
[23:14] | It’s still practiced in many parts | 直到现在 在亚洲 非洲和中东的 |
[23:16] | of Asia, Africa, the Middle East. | 许多地方仍然实行 |
[23:19] | Thousands of children are forced | 每年 数以千计的儿女 |
[23:20] | into arranged marriages every year, | 被迫选择包办婚姻 |
[23:21] | often with judicial approval. | 通常有司法许可 |
[23:23] | The Erikssons and Vacarros are not just families, | 埃里克松和瓦卡洛不只是普通家族 |
[23:26] | they’re businesses. | 他们是生意人 |
[23:27] | This isn’t about love and marriage. | 这不是爱和婚姻的问题 |
[23:29] | This is about profit and loss. | 这关乎家族的损益 |
[23:30] | The Promnestria will require a meeting | 破冰人将安排一次聚会 |
[23:32] | of all family members to formalize the arrangement. | 召集全体家庭成员 正式宣布这一安排 |
[23:35] | Find that meeting, and you’ll find him. | 弄清楚会议地点 你就能找到他 |
[23:37] | And how do you propose we do that? | 你建议我们怎么做 |
[23:39] | Funny you should ask, Harold. | 问得好 哈罗德 |
[23:46] | Hello, Mads. | 你好啊 马兹 |
[23:48] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[23:49] | Your contact at the port of New Orleans — call him. | 你在新奥尔良港口的那个线人 给他打电话 |
[23:53] | Confirm he received an anonymous tip about a D.E.A. raid. | 问他收没收到一条关于缉毒局突袭的匿名线报 |
[23:57] | Saved you about $10 million in lost inventory. | 帮你挽回了价值一千万的库存损失 |
[24:00] | Do you have any cookies? | 你这有饼干吗 |
[24:05] | I-it’s me. I’m told there was a raid. | 是我 我听说缉毒局去突袭了 |
[24:09] | And we’re good? | 我们的货没事吧 |
[24:13] | These are yummy. It’s the nutmeg, isn’t it? | 味道不错 这是肉豆蔻 对吧 |
[24:17] | I’ll call you soon. | 我过会给你打电话 |
[24:19] | You tipped my people? Why? | 你给我的人报信 为什么 |
[24:22] | Wedding present. | 新婚礼物 |
[24:24] | You heard. | 你听说了 |
[24:26] | I respect the decision, Mads. | 我尊重这个决定 马兹 |
[24:28] | Difficult one, I’m sure, but good for business. | 肯定很艰难 不过对生意有利 |
[24:32] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[24:32] | My kid is not happy about it. | 我儿子对此不太高兴 |
[24:35] | What about you? Danny Vacarro for an in-law? | 那你呢 和丹尼·瓦卡洛通婚 |
[24:39] | Talk about a labor of love. | 真是爱的奉献啊 |
[24:43] | Thank you for the tip, Raymond. | 谢谢你的报信 雷蒙德 |
[24:45] | The families, theirs and ours, | 家族的人 他家的和我家的 |
[24:47] | we’re getting together tomorrow. | 我们明天有个聚会 |
[24:49] | It’d be nice to have a friendly face. | 有个熟脸在也挺好的 |
[24:53] | I’d rather die than have an Eriksson touch my little girl. | 我宁死也不能让埃里克松家的人碰我的宝贝女儿 |
[24:57] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[25:01] | But you’re giving her away. | 但你要把她嫁过去 |
[25:03] | For what? | 为什么 |
[25:04] | A business deal that will never hold? | 一项不可能达成的交易吗 |
[25:06] | A war that will never end? | 一场永不结束的战争吗 |
[25:08] | Oh, it will. | 会结束的 |
[25:09] | The Erikssons are all coming to the celebration. | 埃里克松全家都会到场 |
[25:14] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[25:20] | We kill them tomorrow. | 明天干掉他们 |
[25:23] | All of them. | 一个不剩 |
[25:35] | We staged the D.E.A. raid | 我们安排了缉毒局的突袭 |
[25:37] | so Reddington could tip off the Erikssons. | 这样雷丁顿就能给埃里克松报信 |
[25:39] | In exchange, he was supposed to give us intel | 作为交换 他该把家族聚会的情报 |
[25:40] | on the families meeting. | 都告诉我们 |
[25:41] | So where the hell is he? | 那他现在在哪儿 |
[25:42] | I can’t get him to call me back. | 他没回我电话 |
[25:44] | Okay, so, I’ve been monitoring the Promnestria’s burner, | 我在监听破冰人的一次性手机 |
[25:46] | and he just placed a call | 他刚打了通电话 |
[25:47] | to some kind of personal assistant, I think. | 我想是什么私人助理 |
[25:50] | The call was made to a residence in London | 接听的是伦敦一处住宅 |
[25:51] | owned by a Mr. Alistair Pitt. | 房主叫阿里斯泰尔·皮特先生 |
[25:54] | So Scotland Yard pulled his taxes. | 苏格兰场调取了他的税单 |
[25:56] | He’s the right age for our suspect, | 跟嫌疑人差不多年龄 |
[25:57] | claims he’s a corporate consultant. | 自称是企业顾问 |
[25:59] | Here. And listen. | 过来听 |
[26:03] | There’s a dinner tonight at the Greenwald to formalize. | 今晚在格林沃尔德有一次晚宴 |
[26:06] | I’ll need a car to take us there at 7:00, | 派车七点送我过去 |
[26:08] | then directly to the airport. | 然后直接去机场 |
[26:09] | Notify Ressler and Samar. | 告诉雷斯勒和莎马 |
[26:11] | I want infiltration teams at the Greenwald Hotel | 尽快在格林沃尔德酒店 |
[26:12] | as soon as possible. | 渗入我们的人 |
[26:13] | Keen, if Reddington reaches out, | 基恩 如果雷丁顿打电话给你 |
[26:15] | don’t take his call. | 不要接 |
[26:18] | Mobile 1, we’ve accessed the hotel feeds. | 一号车 已连接酒店信号 |
[26:20] | All units report. | 各单位报告 |
[26:24] | Eriksson is walking in now. | 埃里克松进来了 |
[26:27] | Gregor and Dag are behind him. | 格雷戈尔和戴格在他后面 |
[26:28] | Davenport. Come back. | 达文波特 请回复 |
[26:31] | Security’s tight. | 安保很严 |
[26:32] | No weapons, no phones. | 武器手机都不让进 |
[26:35] | On the Vacarro side, I’m seeing Danny, Mariana. | 瓦卡洛家来了丹尼和玛丽安娜 |
[26:38] | No sign of Rafael. | 没看见拉斐尔 |
[26:40] | He knows there’s an open warrant. | 他知道他有逮捕令在身 |
[26:41] | Warrant or not, everybody who shows up tonight | 不管有没有搜捕令 今晚到场的人 |
[26:43] | is getting brought in for questioning, no exceptions. | 都要带回来审讯 没有例外 |
[26:46] | You got approval for that? | 上头准吗 |
[26:48] | Pitt murdered an innocent woman. | 皮特杀了无辜的女人 |
[26:49] | When he shows, we take them all. | 他一出现 我们就全场拿下 |
[26:54] | Whoa, look what the cat dragged in. | 看这是谁来了 |
[26:57] | Your fugitive-in-arms, Comrade Rostova. | 你的逃亡同盟 罗斯托娃同志 |
[26:59] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[27:00] | Davenport, we got a visual on Raymond Reddington. | 达文波特 我们看到了雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[27:03] | Moving your way. We’re gonna breach. | 往你那边去了 我们要出击了 |
[27:04] | Negative, I repeat, negative. | 不行 重复 不行 |
[27:06] | Do not breach. | 不准出击 |
[27:07] | This is our op. | 这是我们的行动 |
[27:08] | We breach now, we lose Pitt. | 现在出击就无法抓到皮特了 |
[27:10] | Look, we’ll sweep him up when we grab the others, | 听着 一抓到其他人我们就收拾他 |
[27:12] | but only once we see our target. | 但只有在看到目标之后 |
[27:16] | Oh, I really do fancy this necklace. | 我好喜欢这串项链 |
[27:20] | And that ring. | 还有那枚戒指 |
[27:21] | Can I see? | 能试试吗 |
[27:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:23] | – Where is the mirror? – It’s over there. | -哪有镜子 -那边 |
[27:28] | It is very nice, but it’s about three zeros out of my budget. | 很不错 但比预算多了三个零 |
[27:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:33] | I have to have it. | 非买不可 |
[27:36] | Oh, I left the keys in the car. Ugh. | 我钥匙落在车里了 |
[27:38] | Colin would kill me if I got another one nicked. | 要是再被偷掉一辆科林肯定会杀了我的 |
[27:41] | – Be back. – All right. | -马上回来 -没问题 |
[27:47] | – Help! Somebody! – Sir! Release that woman! | -救命 来人 -先生 放开她 |
[27:51] | She’s a thief. | 她是个小偷 |
[27:53] | Agent Brian Kelly, FBI. | 布莱恩·凯里探员 联调局 |
[27:54] | This woman is part of a gang that my team | 我的团队调查这女人所在的犯罪团伙 |
[27:56] | has been investigating for six months. | 已经半年了 |
[27:58] | I knew it! They owe me a half a million. | 我就知道 他们偷了我五十万 |
[28:00] | Her team is still somewhere in the area. | 她的同伙还在这附近 |
[28:01] | Do you have somewhere I can take her, somewhere private? | 有什么比较私密的地方可以让我带她去吗 |
[28:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:16] | I need to call in the rest of my squad to secure the suspect. | 我要联系队上的其他人来看管她 |
[28:18] | Do you have a back entrance we could use? | 你这里有没有后门可以让我们用 |
[28:20] | Meet the police at the loading dock. | 去装卸区等警察 |
[28:22] | Let them in the back. | 让他们从后门进 |
[28:23] | Suspect in custody. Come in through the back. Copy? | 疑犯已羁押 从后门走 收到吗 |
[28:27] | Copy that. On our way. | 收到 马上去 |
[28:32] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[28:34] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[28:37] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[28:39] | I’m so honored you were able to join us. | 你能来是我们的荣幸 |
[28:41] | I’m a sucker for mob weddings. | 我最不擅长参加暴徒的婚礼了 |
[28:45] | What a night. | 多美好的夜晚 |
[28:47] | Raymond, right? | 你是雷蒙德吧 |
[28:49] | Mads tells me you two have business dealings? | 马兹告诉我你们俩有生意上的往来 |
[28:52] | I didn’t know the two of you were on a first-name basis. | 我还不知道你们俩关系这么好 |
[28:56] | We’re doing our best to forgive and forget. | 我们在尽力做到宽恕与忘怀 |
[29:00] | There’s some good in the worst of us | 我们的良善面中也有瑕疵 |
[29:02] | and some evil in the best of us. | 阴暗面中也有光明 |
[29:04] | And when we discover this, | 我们发现这一点后 |
[29:05] | we are less prone to hate our enemies. | 对仇敌也就慢慢恨不起来了 |
[29:09] | To our enemies. | 敬我们的仇敌 |
[29:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry, Raymond, if you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 雷蒙德 失陪一下 |
[29:24] | All things considered, mom’s a little cheery. | 总而言之 妈妈有点过于高兴了 |
[29:28] | Keep an eye on her and Danny while I find the happy couple. | 我去会会那对小夫妻 你盯住她和丹尼 |
[29:42] | You loved her, didn’t you? | 你爱她 对吧 |
[29:47] | Let me tell you a secret. | 让我告诉你一个秘密 |
[29:49] | Love isn’t a feeling. | 爱不是一种感觉 |
[29:51] | It’s a choice. | 而是一种选择 |
[29:56] | Ah! Darling, come in. | 亲爱的 进来吧 |
[29:58] | Come, come, come. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[29:59] | Come, come, come. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[30:02] | I understand you two have had an opportunity to talk. | 我想你们俩已经找机会谈过了 |
[30:07] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[30:10] | Then we’re agreed. | 那就达成共识了 |
[30:16] | I’ve got eyes on Reddington, Tucker. | 我看到雷丁顿了 塔克 |
[30:18] | – Do I have the go or not? – Negative. | -行动吗 -不要 |
[30:21] | I was told to give you guys carte blanche | 上头要求我给你们所有权限 |
[30:23] | because you’re bringing down guys | 因为你们要抓的人 |
[30:24] | Justice hasn’t even heard of. | 司法部甚至都没听说过 |
[30:26] | When I asked how you did it, I never got a straight answer. | 我问你们怎么知道的 你们从来没回答过我 |
[30:28] | I think I know why. | 我觉得我知道为什么 |
[30:29] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:30] | I know we helped you when you were a fugitive. | 我知道你是个逃犯时 我们帮过你 |
[30:32] | Now, what aren’t you telling me, Comrade Rostova? | 你有什么瞒着我的事 罗斯托娃同志 |
[30:34] | I told you not to call me that. | 我跟你说过不要这么叫我 |
[30:40] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 |
[30:42] | Right after I finish the toast. | 我祝完酒后 |
[30:44] | When I raise my glass, that’s the signal. | 我举起酒杯 就是信号 |
[30:53] | Ladies and Gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[30:56] | As the father of the bride, I’d like to say a few words. | 作为新娘的父亲 我想说几句 |
[31:00] | So much of what has happened | 我们家族之间 |
[31:02] | between our families has been…wrong. | 发生的种种…都是错误的 |
[31:07] | And it’s enough. | 到此为止了 |
[31:09] | And if it takes my baby girl to show me the path to peace, | 如果要让我的女儿来铺就和平之路 |
[31:14] | so be it. | 那好吧 |
[31:16] | Mads, you have my guarantee | 马兹 我向你保证 |
[31:20] | that no Vacarro will ever break the agreement | 瓦卡洛的人绝对不会违反 |
[31:22] | that we’ve made here today. | 今日所定下的协议 |
[31:25] | May they have the patience to endure one more toast. | 也许大家能耐着性子再听一番祝酒词 |
[31:30] | I am but a humble guest, | 我只是一名普通的来宾 |
[31:31] | but please permit me to raise a glass | 但是请允许我举起酒杯 |
[31:34] | to what I think we all can agree | 敬这对公认最不可能结合 |
[31:37] | is the most improbable yet consequential occasion. | 却偏偏永结同心的眷侣 |
[31:41] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[31:42] | He’s trying to draw the Promnestria out. | 他想把破冰人引出来 |
[31:44] | Love is a funny, fickle thing. | 爱情是一种有趣而善变的东西 |
[31:48] | A slippery slope. | 因果无常 |
[31:50] | Most weddings are fraught with it. | 很多婚礼都充满那种气息 |
[31:51] | This one, not so much. This is business. | 但这场却不然 这是生意往来 |
[31:55] | The brainchild of a brilliant opportunist — | 是一个伟大投机者的奇思妙想 |
[31:58] | A broker of bonds, a procurer of peace. | 撮合两家的结合 推动和平的发展 |
[32:02] | You would think, being singularly responsible | 对今晚的婚前聚会做出 |
[32:05] | for this evening’s prenuptials, he might take a bow. | 如此巨大贡献的人 理应与大家见一面 |
[32:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿呢 |
[32:09] | Come now, don’t be modest. | 来吧 别谦虚了 |
[32:11] | You do such astonishing, despicable work. | 你做的事令人震惊 无比卑鄙 |
[32:15] | Maybe I think it’s enough. | 也许到此为止吧 |
[32:17] | I’m dying to hear how he did it. | 我太想听听他是怎么做到的了 |
[32:19] | How he brought you two jackals together. | 他是如何将两头豺狼撮合在一起 |
[32:22] | How he got rid of Christopher’s fiancée, Anna. | 他是如何除掉克里斯托弗的未婚妻安娜 |
[32:25] | How he lied to the boy, | 他是如何向那孩子撒谎 |
[32:27] | let him believe she was slaughtered by the Vacarros, | 让他以为她是被瓦卡洛家的人所害 |
[32:30] | only to turn around and convince him | 就为了迫使他 |
[32:32] | to marry into the very family he despises. | 与他所唾弃的家族联姻 |
[32:36] | What a telenovela! | 活脱脱一出肥皂剧剧情啊 |
[32:38] | What the hell are you — | 你他妈… |
[32:38] | No, no, no, wait. | 不 不 别打断他 |
[32:39] | I want to hear what he’s saying. | 我要听他继续说 |
[32:40] | I once spent three weeks cooped up in motel on Zihuatanejo | 我曾在芝华塔内欧的旅馆里待了三个星期 |
[32:44] | just glued to the telenovela “Amorcito Corazon” — | 就为了看部名叫《宝贝甜心》的肥皂剧 |
[32:49] | “My darling sweetheart.” | 《宝贝甜心》 |
[32:51] | This unlucky-in-love architect who lost the love of her life | 里面那位情路坎坷的建筑师在十八岁那年 |
[32:55] | when she was 18 because of her controlling father. | 因自己那专制蛮横的父亲而痛失爱人 |
[32:58] | But perhaps I cut too close to the bone. | 也许我说得太露骨了 |
[33:00] | It was you, Mads, who approved the hit. | 其实就是你 马兹 同意了那次刺杀 |
[33:02] | Isn’t that right? | 我说得对吗 |
[33:03] | Dad, what is he talking about? | 爸 他在说什么 |
[33:05] | He’s wrong. Never would I have — | 他在胡说 我绝不会 |
[33:06] | …Deceive your son, killing the love of his life. | 欺骗你的儿子 谋杀他挚爱之人 |
[33:08] | They killed Anna — you said so. | 你说是他们杀了安娜 |
[33:09] | No, no, no, no. We never touched that girl. | 不 不 不 我们从没动过那个女孩 |
[33:12] | You’re the animals who operate like that, not us. | 你们才会做那种野蛮的事情 我们不会 |
[33:15] | Oh, here we go. Better than TV. | 这还差不多 比电视剧精彩多了 |
[33:17] | You killed her, didn’t you? | 你杀了她 是不是 |
[33:18] | For this? | 就为了这场联姻 |
[33:19] | You knew I would never be able to let her go. | 你知道我永远也忘不了她的 |
[33:21] | We did it to save you! | 我们这么做是为了救你 |
[33:22] | For the good of the family! | 为了整个家族的利益 |
[33:24] | Gentlemen, everyone! | 先生们 先生们 |
[33:26] | – Please, please. – That’s our target. | -请冷静 请冷静 -目标出现 |
[33:28] | All teams on site, breach, breach now! | 现场所有小队 开始行动 |
[33:30] | Do it now. | 现在动手 |
[33:41] | Grab the bride and groom. Meet us at the car. | 带走新娘和新郎 我们车上见 |
[34:02] | D.E.A.! Freeze! Drop your weapon. | 缉毒局 不许动 放下武器 |
[34:08] | This was so you could get to him. | 这样你就可以抓到他 |
[34:10] | That’s what this whole thing was about. | 这一切都是为了这个目的 |
[34:11] | Might I suggest we have this conversation on the move? | 我们能边走边谈吗 |
[34:14] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪也不能去 |
[34:16] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[34:17] | I knew it. He’s your informant. | 我就知道 他是你们的线人 |
[34:20] | That’s why you have so much juice, | 这就是你有那么多资源的原因 |
[34:21] | why they let you off. | 他们放你走的原因 |
[34:22] | Isn’t that right, Comrade Rostova? | 对不对 罗斯托娃同志 |
[34:23] | I told you not to call me that. | 我说过别那样叫我 |
[34:25] | Comrade — | 同志 |
[34:29] | Mr. Pitt and I have a plane to catch. | 皮特先生和我还要赶飞机 |
[34:31] | We most certainly do not. | 我们没什么飞机要赶 |
[34:32] | I’d be happy to drop you somewhere safe along the way. | 我很乐意路上找个安全的地方把你放下 |
[34:43] | You want to tell me how many are on your team? | 告诉我你们的团伙一共有几个人 |
[34:45] | I’ve told you there’s no team. | 我说过了没有什么团伙 |
[34:47] | It was a mistake. I was in a hurry, | 就是个误会 我太着急了 |
[34:48] | and I must have put the ring in my pocket — | 不小心把戒指放在口袋里了 |
[34:52] | Would you mind turning those off? | 你介意把那些关上吗 |
[34:54] | I’d be delighted. | 乐意效劳 |
[34:56] | Hey, we know your gang is hitting jewelry stores | 我们知道你们的团伙在策划 |
[34:59] | all over the city. | 抢劫城里各处珠宝店 |
[34:59] | All right, I want names, and I want them right now. | 告诉我他们的名字 现在就告诉我 |
[35:04] | You want to have a go? | 你要不要来试试 |
[35:06] | I thought you would never ask. | 我还以为你不会让我来呢 |
[35:28] | That’s for hitting me harder than you were supposed to. | 这一巴掌是因为你没有必要打那么狠 |
[35:34] | What was that for? | 这个呢 |
[35:35] | The hell of it. | 好玩而已 |
[35:37] | Come on, family man. We have work to do. | 走吧 居家好男人 我们还有活要干 |
[35:47] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[36:05] | Samar, I just spoke to the D.A., | 莎马 我刚和地检官通过话 |
[36:06] | and he says he has enough evidence | 他说他有足够的证据 |
[36:07] | to put both families out of business. | 让两个家族都完蛋 |
[36:10] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:12] | Um, did you ever get registered? Because Aram is asking. | 你登记了吗 阿兰姆问呢 |
[36:15] | Samar, what’s wrong? | 莎马 出什么事了 |
[36:17] | I had dinner with Levi. | 我跟利维吃了晚餐 |
[36:19] | He’s engaged. | 他订婚了 |
[36:22] | To a woman he met a week after we broke up. | 和一个我们分手一星期后遇到的女人 |
[36:26] | And it’s fine. We were never gonna be… | 这没什么 反正我们也不… |
[36:30] | It’s just, um… | 只是 |
[36:34] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在干什么 |
[36:40] | Forget it. | 算了不说了 |
[36:41] | Let’s just talk about the shower and how great it will be. | 说说宝宝派对的事吧 |
[36:43] | There’s not going to be a shower. | 不会有这个派对了 |
[36:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:49] | Well… | 因为… |
[36:56] | …I found this wonderful couple. | 我找到了一户好人家 |
[37:12] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬 |
[37:13] | Josephine, open this door right now! | 约瑟芬 立刻开门 |
[37:14] | – He knows. He knows about us. – Josephine! | -他知道了 他知道我们了 -约瑟芬 |
[37:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[37:18] | Our apartment, place St. Pierre. | 在我们圣皮埃尔岛的公寓里 |
[37:21] | Hurry, please. | 快点来 |
[37:22] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[37:32] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[37:34] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[37:36] | No. Josephine. | 不要 约瑟芬 |
[37:37] | You! Get out! | 你给我滚出去 |
[37:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[37:45] | Josephine. Josephine. | 约瑟芬 约瑟芬 |
[37:51] | Josephine, no. | 约瑟芬 别死 |
[38:00] | I bought this flat four years ago. | 四年前我买下了这间公寓 |
[38:04] | So that some day I could bring you here | 这样有一天 我就能带你来到 |
[38:07] | to the scene of your crime. | 你的犯罪现场 |
[38:16] | Josephine Molire. | 约瑟芬·莫里哀 |
[38:18] | Now, listen… | 听我说 |
[38:26] | Josephine’s father was the most prolific | 约瑟芬的父亲 |
[38:29] | criminal arms dealer in Eastern Europe. | 是东欧最挣钱的军火商 |
[38:32] | But for all his success, he had a problem, | 尽管他很成功 他也有个麻烦 |
[38:35] | an enemy. | 一个敌人 |
[38:37] | An aggressive and lethal competitor named Stockwell. | 咄咄逼人且致命的对手 他叫斯托克韦尔 |
[38:43] | I had nothing to do with what happened to that poor girl — | 那可怜姑娘的不幸遭遇和我无关 |
[38:45] | Yes, you did. | 和你有关 |
[38:46] | Perhaps not directly, but very much by your hand. | 也许没有直接关系 但却是你一手造成的 |
[38:51] | You arranged a marriage. | 婚姻是你安排的 |
[38:53] | The youngest Molire daughter to the only Stockwell son– | 把莫里哀最小的女儿嫁给斯托克韦尔唯一的儿子 |
[38:58] | A burgeoning psychopath | 一个精神病患者 |
[39:00] | with a long and troubling history of violence. | 有长期可怕的暴力史 |
[39:03] | To guarantee peace and profit for all, | 你向所有人保证了和平及利润 |
[39:08] | you arranged her marriage to this man. | 然后安排她嫁给了这个人 |
[39:11] | Please. Don’t. | 别说了 |
[39:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[39:16] | I held her in my arms | 我把她搂在怀里 |
[39:19] | and watched the life disappear from her eyes. | 眼睁睁地看着生命从她双眼中消逝 |
[39:25] | You destroyed a creature | 你摧毁了一个 |
[39:29] | more beautiful than you could ever comprehend. | 超越你理解力的美丽生物 |
[39:58] | ♬艰难日子里♬ | |
[40:00] | ♬苦心讨生计♬ | |
[40:01] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来了 |
[40:03] | There’s been a bump. | 事情不太顺利 |
[40:03] | ♬山顶的余光♬ | |
[40:06] | ♬冰冷我内心♬ | |
[40:06] | They’re rejecting my baby? | 他们不接受我的宝宝 |
[40:08] | No, not exactly. They still want the baby. | 倒也不是 他们还是想收养宝宝 |
[40:08] | ♬命运的手指♬ | |
[40:11] | ♬牵住你和我♬ | |
[40:14] | ♬直抵温暖夜♬ | |
[40:14] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[40:16] | ♬但事有蹊跷♬ | |
[40:19] | They’re rejecting me. | 他们不能接受我 |
[40:22] | ♬事有蹊跷♬ | |
[40:23] | But I thought you said on the phone… | 但你在电话里说 |
[40:25] | They hadn’t put it together that you were that Elizabeth Keen. | 他们还不知道你就是那个伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry, Liz. | 对不起 莉斯 |
[40:31] | But they’ll only take the baby if it’s a closed adoption. | 他们只愿意接受秘密领养 |
[40:34] | Meaning I would never know my child? | 就是说我永远无法接触我的孩子 |
[40:37] | My baby would never know who I am? | 我的孩子也永远不会知道我是谁 |
[40:39] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[40:40] | I underestimated how difficult this was gonna be. | 我低估了这件事的难度 |
[40:44] | But if you are intent on giving up your child, | 但如果你坚持要放弃你的孩子 |
[40:47] | I think you have to accept | 我想你必须接受 |
[40:48] | that you’re not gonna be able to be in its life. | 你无法参与他的人生 |
[40:53] | ♬事有蹊跷♬ | |
[41:00] | ♬艰难日子里♬ | |
[41:02] | ♬苦心讨生计♬ | |
[41:05] | ♬山顶的余光♬ | |
[41:08] | ♬冰冷我内心♬ | |
[41:10] | ♬命运的手指♬ | |
[41:13] | ♬牵住你和我♬ | |
[41:16] | ♬直抵温暖夜♬ | |
[41:18] | ♬但事有蹊跷♬ | |
[41:32] | Josephine… | 约瑟芬 |
[41:36] | it’s done. | 都结束了 |