时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | We’ve got 20 minutes. | 我们有二十分钟 |
[00:21] | There are three sleepers in this main room. | 这间主屋里有三个与世长眠的人 |
[00:23] | And one in the master bedroom. Time is short, | 主卧还有一个 时间很紧张 |
[00:25] | so we won’t be doing cut-downs on site. | 所以我们不裁剪现场的地毯了 |
[00:26] | I’ve got a carpet van en route. | 我有辆运送地毯的车已经在路上了 |
[00:28] | I want a full scrub. Cheyenne, windows. | 全面清理 夏安擦窗户 |
[00:31] | Haunani, floors. We have 18 minutes, ladies. | 豪娜妮擦地板 还有十八分钟 女士们 |
[00:34] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[00:41] | ♬无须担心 其来有自♬ | |
[00:44] | ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬ | |
[00:48] | ♬爱意绵绵 情比金坚♬ | |
[00:51] | ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬是否犹记♬ | |
[01:04] | You’re a lucky one, sugar. We’re gonna leave you alive, | 你是幸运儿 甜心 我们留你活口 |
[01:07] | so you can deliver a message to Reddington personally. | 这样你就可以去给雷丁顿传信了 |
[01:09] | Tell him we know. | 告诉他我们知道了 |
[01:15] | ♬若你神伤♬ | |
[01:18] | ♬因我语失♬ | |
[01:21] | ♬温声暖语 破涕为笑♬ | |
[01:26] | ♬无须担心 其来有自♬ | |
[01:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:34] | ♬爱意绵绵♬ | |
[01:35] | ♬情比金坚♬ | |
[01:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[01:37] | ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬ | |
[01:39] | Yes, I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[01:40] | ♬无须担心 其来有自♬ | |
[01:43] | Please, not at all. | 别客气 没关系 |
[01:46] | I’ve been waiting for this day for a while. | 我已经等这一天很久了 |
[01:49] | I’ll be in D.C. soon. | 我很快就到特区 |
[01:49] | ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬ | |
[01:53] | ♬无须担心 其来有自♬ | |
[01:56] | ♬但求曾经♬ | |
[02:02] | 格里高利·德夫里 第95号 | |
[02:12] | I feel terrible about this. | 我感觉很糟 |
[02:14] | Don’t. I mean, if anything, feel relieved. | 不用 要有感觉也应该是轻松了 |
[02:17] | A week ago, I was facing 16 counts of capital murder. | 一周前我还面临着十六项谋杀指控 |
[02:20] | Besides, I still got my personal piece and a C.C.P. | 再说了 我还保住了枪和秘密持枪许可 |
[02:23] | Liz, you’re a convicted felon. | 莉斯 你是个被定罪的重刑犯 |
[02:25] | They withdrew your concealed carry permit. | 他们收回了你的秘密持枪许可证 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna have to confiscate any other firearms | 我还要没收你名下的 |
[02:29] | you have in your possession. | 其他所有武器 |
[02:30] | Will I at least be issued a weapon for field operations? | 那至少会发我一把出勤用的枪吧 |
[02:33] | You’re a consultant, not a sworn officer. | 你现在是顾问 不是宣过誓的办案人员 |
[02:35] | You won’t be going on field operations. | 你不会出外勤的 |
[02:37] | What you are going to be is a phenomenal resource. | 你将是我们出色的资源 |
[02:40] | – Your ability as a profiler is – I’m good. It’s okay. | -你的侧写能力非常 -我没事 没关系 |
[02:43] | I appreciate the pep talk, but I’m good. | 感谢你的鼓励 我现在挺好的 |
[02:46] | I really am. | 真的挺好 |
[02:49] | That makes one of us. | 我可没这感觉 |
[02:51] | I told myself I wasn’t gonna cry so I’m gonna make this quick. | 我告诉过自己不要哭所以我要快速说完 |
[02:58] | Apparently not quick enough. | 看来还是不够快 |
[03:00] | We love you, Agent Keen. | 我们爱你 基恩探员 |
[03:01] | You see, that’s… | 你看 问题就是 |
[03:05] | I’m not an agent anymore. | 我不再是探员了 |
[03:07] | I put you all in an impossible situation. | 我把你们置于两难的境地 |
[03:11] | And for reasons I’ll never quite understand, | 而因为某些我不了解的原因 |
[03:14] | you gave me the benefit of every doubt, | 你们一次又一次地选择相信我 |
[03:16] | even Mr. I’m-just-doing-my-job. | 就连”我只是尽职”先生也一样 |
[03:22] | You did so much more than that. | 你做的远远超出了尽职的范围 |
[03:25] | There’s nothing harder than hunting one of our own, | 没什么比追捕自己人更艰难的了 |
[03:27] | especially when she’s innocent. | 尤其她还是无辜的 |
[03:30] | Hey, in all my years with the bureau, | 在我为局里工作的这些年 |
[03:33] | I’m proud of the jobs all of you did. | 我为你们所有人的工作感到自豪 |
[03:40] | What have you heard from Reddington? | 雷丁顿那边有什么消息吗 |
[03:43] | I feel like you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你反应过度了 |
[03:45] | Given the circumstances, I don’t believe that’s possible. | 这种情况下 什么反应都不足为奇 |
[03:51] | About the ladies — | 那些女士们… |
[03:53] | Their families know they’ll be well provided for. | 已经告知她们家人会好好安置他们 |
[03:56] | Thank you, dearie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[04:04] | Hello, Elizabeth. Word of caution — | 你好 伊丽莎白 提醒你一句 |
[04:06] | He’s in a bad mood. | 他心情不好 |
[04:11] | What do you know about Shell Island? | 你知道贝壳岛吗 |
[04:13] | – Never heard of it. – Please. | -从没听过 -请坐 |
[04:16] | The Shell Island Retreat is the pet name | 贝壳岛假日聚会 |
[04:19] | for an assembly of affiliated criminal organizations. | 是一群犯罪团伙齐聚一堂的昵称 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry, wait. Are you giving me a case? | 等等 你这是给我案子吗 |
[04:25] | You look surprised. | 你似乎很吃惊 |
[04:26] | I thought maybe after all we’ve been through the past three months | 我以为经过最近三个月 |
[04:29] | that you might want to take a break. | 你会想休息一下 |
[04:31] | I mean, aren’t you exhausted? | 难道你不累吗 |
[04:33] | Your past three months have been what my life has been like | 你过去这三个月的生活正是我过去二十五年 |
[04:37] | for the past 25 years. | 所过的生活 |
[04:40] | I’m often exhausted. | 我总是很疲惫 |
[04:42] | The Shell Island Retreat is a ritual | 贝壳岛假日聚会是从二十世纪二十年代起 |
[04:45] | that dates back to the roaring ’20s. | 就开始的惯例 |
[04:47] | The de facto master of ceremonies | 真正的仪式主持人 |
[04:50] | is Marcus Caligiuri, | 是马库斯·卡利朱里 |
[04:52] | next in line to Espen van der Merwe, | 仅次于艾斯彭·范·德·莫维 |
[04:54] | but to assume leadership in the Pater Dei group, | 但他领导着世界上最古老 规模最大的 |
[04:57] | the world’s oldest and largest weapons dealer. | 武器商 帕特尔·戴集团 |
[05:01] | The leaders of the Bratva, Yakuza, | 多个国际犯罪团伙和 |
[05:04] | and assorted international cartels. | 黑手党的头目 |
[05:08] | They gather when they are presented with a problem so difficult, | 当碰到只有联合敌人才有可能解决的难题时 |
[05:12] | it can only be resolved by enemies working together. | 他们就会聚集一堂 |
[05:17] | And where is this Shell Island? | 那这个贝壳岛在哪里 |
[05:19] | There is no Shell Island. It’s just a name. | 没有贝壳岛 这只是个代号 |
[05:22] | The actual location of the meeting | 实际会面的地点 |
[05:23] | is always a closely guarded secret. | 是机密 |
[05:26] | I’d have thought you would’ve been invited. | 我觉得你应该会收到邀请吧 |
[05:29] | Howard Jasnoch. He’s a competitor of mine. | 霍华德·詹斯诺 和我是竞争关系 |
[05:32] | He’s arranged transport for the individual | 他会为召集会面的人 |
[05:34] | who called the meeting. | 安排交通工具 |
[05:36] | – And who is that? – I don’t know. | -这又是谁 -我不知道 |
[05:38] | What I do know is if he’s called a meeting | 我只知道如果他要召集会面 |
[05:41] | and the members are gathering, he’s a very big fish. | 加上他所召集的人的身份 他是条大鱼 |
[05:44] | Whatever is troubling him, | 让他觉得棘手的事 |
[05:46] | whatever has caught the attention of these men is critical. | 引起这些人注意的事必定非常关键 |
[05:50] | No less than an existential threat. | 这甚至不只是关乎存亡的问题 |
[05:52] | These meetings are infrequent, Lizzy, | 这类会面鲜少召开 莉兹 |
[05:54] | Making this a very rare opportunity. | 所以这是个非常难得的机会 |
[05:57] | Follow this fish, and you can net the entire school. | 跟着这条鱼 你能把他们一网打尽 |
[06:05] | Dmitri Sarkovski, the C.E.O. of Vitus One Bank, | 迪米崔·沙科夫斯基是维达斯一银行的总裁 |
[06:08] | helped orchestrate and now profits | 他协助谋划了希腊财政危机 |
[06:10] | from the Greek financial collapse. | 现在还从中牟利 |
[06:12] | – Espen van der Merwe… – Wanted by the Hague on, uh, | -艾斯彭·范·德·莫维 -在海牙因 |
[06:15] | accessory charges for a slew of war crimes. | 一系列战争罪行从犯而受到通缉 |
[06:16] | All of them are at large for charges, | 这些人还未因他们犯下的罪行受到起诉 |
[06:19] | including narcotics trafficking, smuggling, | 包括贩毒 走私 |
[06:22] | cyber crimes, and assassination. | 网络犯罪 还有暗杀 |
[06:23] | And Reddington has confirmed that all of them | 而雷丁顿确认这些人都会 |
[06:25] | will be in attendance at this meeting? | 参加这次集会 |
[06:26] | The Shell Island Retreat provides a rare opportunity | 贝壳岛假日聚会提供了一个难得的机会 |
[06:29] | to capture the heads | 让我们抓捕 |
[06:30] | of some of the most lethal organized crime syndicates. | 这些恶贯满盈的犯罪团伙首领 |
[06:34] | Does he know where this meeting will take place? | 他知道集会将在哪里进行吗 |
[06:36] | He knows someone who does — Howard Jasnoch. | 他知道有人知道集会地点 霍华德·詹斯诺 |
[06:39] | He’s an underworld travel agent of sorts. | 这个人类似地下旅游代理人 |
[06:41] | According to Reddington, | 按雷丁顿所说 |
[06:42] | he’s preparing travel for one of the attendees. | 他正为其中一位与会人员准备交通工具 |
[06:45] | Hang on. I got a flag on him. | 等等 我找到他了 |
[06:47] | Georgetown address. | 地址在乔治城 |
[06:48] | Roll out, people. | 出动了 各位 |
[06:50] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[06:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:54] | Instinct. | 习惯了 |
[06:56] | It’s not so bad. | 不用出外勤也挺好的 |
[07:01] | Tom Baker is amazing. | 汤姆·贝克演得太好了 |
[07:20] | – We need to go to your boat. – Yeah. | -我们去你船上吧 -好 |
[07:22] | – Now. – Okay. | -现在就去 -没问题 |
[07:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:26] | I gotta do one thing. | 我要做件事 |
[07:34] | Okay, uh… | 好吧… |
[07:36] | This is a washer. | 这是一个垫圈 |
[07:38] | But I promise you, I’m gonna replace it | 但我保证 我会用一件更好的东西 |
[07:43] | with something so much better. | 来替换它的 |
[07:48] | Elizabeth Keen… | 伊丽莎白·基恩… |
[07:52] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[07:55] | I know I wasn’t the best husband. | 我知道我不是这世上最好的丈夫 |
[07:58] | But I-I can be. | 但我可以成为那样的人 |
[08:02] | I can be. I don’t wanna be anyone else. | 我可以的 我一定会成为那种丈夫的 |
[08:06] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:08] | “Yes.” You can say…”yes.” | “愿意” 你可以说…”愿意” |
[08:14] | Tom… | 汤姆… |
[08:18] | If I’ve learned one thing from being on the run | 要是说在这几个月的逃亡中 |
[08:20] | these past few months, | 我明白了什么 |
[08:23] | it’s that I can’t tell you | 那就是我无法告诉你 |
[08:24] | what I’m gonna want 10 years from now. | 十年以后我想要的是什么 |
[08:26] | Even a year from now. | 甚至都不清楚一年后我想要的是什么 |
[08:28] | I just know what I want right now. | 我只知道此时此刻我想要什么 |
[08:33] | ♬狡猾的巨蟒♬ | |
[08:36] | ♬闯入兔穴♬ | |
[08:39] | ♬你是否曾想过♬ | |
[08:40] | So, this isn’t a no? | 这不是在拒绝我的求婚吧 |
[08:42] | ♬它将如何深入♬ | |
[08:46] | ♬探出头来♬ | |
[08:49] | ♬复又深入♬ | |
[08:52] | ♬需要之时你在身边♬ | |
[08:55] | ♬从未知晓 从未知晓♬ | |
[08:58] | ♬需要之时你在身边♬ | |
[09:01] | ♬要去哪里♬ | |
[09:04] | ♬预知答案先需付出♬ | |
[09:08] | Howard Jasnoch. | 霍华德·詹斯诺 |
[09:10] | We know you’re moving a client | 我们知道你在安排一名客户 |
[09:11] | to the Shell Island Retreat. | 参加贝壳岛假日聚会 |
[09:13] | I want a name and location now. | 立刻告诉我姓名和地址 |
[09:15] | I don’t have a name, I swear. | 我不知道姓名 我发誓 |
[09:18] | Only an address. | 只知道一个地址 |
[09:24] | F.B.I.! Hands, hands! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[09:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:30] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[09:33] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[09:36] | Who are you? I said! | 我问你你是谁 |
[09:38] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[09:40] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[09:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[09:55] | I came as soon as I got the call. | 一接到电话我就尽快赶回来了 |
[09:56] | Who is this guy? He claims he’s Reddington? | 这人是谁 他自称自己是雷丁顿 |
[09:58] | Yes, and we can’t disprove it with D.N.A. | 对 而且我们无法用DNA测试来证明他说谎 |
[10:00] | Because there’s nothing on file from 1990 | 因为自从雷丁顿在1990年失踪后 |
[10:02] | when Reddington disappeared. | 我们什么证物都没收集到过 |
[10:03] | Whoever he is, he has got intel | 不管他是谁 他有雷丁顿先生 |
[10:04] | on nearly every blacklister Mr. Reddington has brought us. | 提供给我们的每一位黑名单人物的资料 |
[10:07] | There’s criminal histories, rap sheets, | 包括犯罪记录 警局逮捕档案 |
[10:08] | news clippings written when they were captured or killed. | 他们被抓或者被杀时的新闻剪报 |
[10:10] | He doesn’t even look like him. | 他俩长得一点都不像 |
[10:12] | Well, in the five years I hunted Reddington, | 在我追捕雷丁顿的五年里 |
[10:14] | we had one photo of him. | 我们只有一张他的照片 |
[10:15] | It only had a passing resemblance | 与我们一起共事的那位 |
[10:16] | to the man we’ve been working with. | 和照片只有几处地方相像 |
[10:18] | He disappeared 25 years ago. Could’ve had surgery. | 他在二十五年前失踪 可能整了容 |
[10:20] | Truth is nobody really knows what he might look like today. | 事实上没有人知道他现在究竟是何副尊容 |
[10:23] | But whoever he is, he has too much classified data | 但不管他是谁 他手上有太多机密信息 |
[10:26] | for us not to take him seriously. | 我们必须认真对待 |
[10:28] | I wanna know what he knows and how he knows it. | 我想知道他知道些什么以及他是怎么知道的 |
[10:56] | So… | 这么说… |
[10:58] | You’re Raymond Reddington? | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[11:00] | Must make you wonder who you’ve been working with | 你一定在想这几年跟你一起工作的人 |
[11:02] | these past few years. | 究竟是谁 |
[11:05] | Why don’t you tell me about the case files? | 不如跟我说说那些卷宗是怎么回事吧 |
[11:08] | You know, for years, I couldn’t figure out | 这几年来 我一直百思不得其解 |
[11:10] | why my colleagues were being targeted. | 为什么我的同事会成为追捕的目标 |
[11:13] | I didn’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:15] | And then I saw you on TV with him. | 直到我在电视上看到了你和他 |
[11:20] | You’re the fugitive. | 你是那个逃犯 |
[11:22] | Agent Keen, right? | 基恩探员 对吗 |
[11:26] | You were in possession of classified data. | 你持有许多机密信息 |
[11:28] | How did you get it? | 你是怎么得到的 |
[11:30] | I knew someone was helping the F.B.I. | 我知道有人在帮助联调局 |
[11:33] | Imagine my surprise when I realized it was me. | 想像下当我发现那人居然是我时我有多惊讶 |
[11:37] | Ray Reddington. | 雷·雷丁顿 |
[11:40] | The case files — | 那些案件卷宗 |
[11:41] | how are they connected to Shell Island? | 他们跟贝壳岛有什么关系 |
[11:43] | You keep calling them “case files.” | 你一直称他们为”卷宗” |
[11:47] | These were people. | 但他们都曾是活生生的人 |
[11:48] | My friends. | 是我的朋友 |
[11:50] | They were criminals who were taken down by the bureau. | 他们是被联调局解决的罪犯 |
[11:52] | With the help of a man you call Raymond Reddington. | 在一个你称之为雷蒙德·雷丁顿的人帮助下 |
[11:56] | He’s an imposter. He’s using you. | 他是个冒名的骗子 他在利用你 |
[12:00] | You wanna know about the case files? | 你想知道卷宗的事 |
[12:03] | About Shell Island? | 还有贝壳岛的事 |
[12:05] | I’ll tell you, | 我可以告诉你 |
[12:06] | as soon as you give me 10 minutes with him, | 只要你们让我和他呆上十分钟 |
[12:08] | face to face. | 面对面 |
[12:10] | The F.B.I. has no relationship with Raymond Reddington. | 联调局与雷蒙德·雷丁顿毫无关系 |
[12:14] | No, they don’t. But they think they do. | 的确没有 但他们以为他们有 |
[12:23] | The cases you’ve given us, | 你给我们的那些案子 |
[12:24] | he said that you’ve been targeting his colleagues. | 他说是你在追捕他的同伴 |
[12:26] | – He’s a probe. – When we brought him in, | -他是来刺探情报的 -我们逮捕他时 |
[12:28] | he was in possession of classified data. | 发现他拥有大量机密信息 |
[12:30] | I’m not interested in the data he has. | 我对他拥有的信息不感兴趣 |
[12:32] | I’m interested in the data he’s looking for, | 我感兴趣的是他在寻求的信息 |
[12:34] | about me and my relationship with this task force. | 关于我以及我和这个特别小组的关系 |
[12:37] | The manhunt exposed your relationship to Liz. | 追捕暴露了你和莉斯的关系 |
[12:40] | Yes, people are talking | 是的 人们都在议论 |
[12:42] | about whether I’m cooperating with the F.B.I. | 我是否在和联调局合作 |
[12:44] | Rumors are swirling. | 谣言四起 |
[12:47] | And whoever he is, | 不管他是谁 |
[12:49] | he was sent to determine whether those rumors are true. | 他只是来确定谣言到底是不是真的 |
[12:52] | Has our friend arrived yet? | 我们的朋友到了吗 |
[12:56] | I’m excited to speak with him. | 我很高兴能跟他谈谈 |
[12:59] | I know you’re there, | 我知道你在 |
[13:01] | and I know you told them about Shell Island. | 我还知道你跟他们说了贝壳岛的事 |
[13:03] | But since you’re not me, you didn’t receive an invitation, | 但你不是我 所以你并没有受到邀请 |
[13:07] | and you don’t know when and where the meeting is taking place. | 而且你也不知道见面的具体时间和地点 |
[13:11] | I do. Of course you need a taste. | 而我知道 当然你们需要一点甜头 |
[13:15] | That’s how this works, right? | 这样才能合作 对吗 |
[13:17] | He trades information on his friends | 他利用他朋友的情报 |
[13:19] | to get what he wants. | 来交换他所需要的东西 |
[13:21] | Taste this — | 听听这个 |
[13:23] | an F.B.I. executive is going to be taken. | 一名联调局的行政人员即将被绑架 |
[13:27] | I can save her. | 而我可以救她 |
[13:29] | In exchange, I want a meeting with him. | 作为交换 我要见他 |
[13:34] | Face to face. | 面对面的 |
[13:36] | – He’s bluffing. – He has nothing to gain | -他在虚张声势 -耍我们 |
[13:37] | by gaming us and everything to lose. | 对他没有任何好处 |
[13:39] | If you agree to talk to him, | 如果你同意与他见面 |
[13:40] | you’re acknowledging we work together. | 就是承认我们正在合作 |
[13:41] | Yeah, but if he doesn’t, an innocent person could die. | 但是如果他不同意 一个无辜的人便要丧命 |
[13:45] | Reddington, you cannot — | 雷丁顿 你不能… |
[13:47] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[13:49] | Are you enjoying the accommodations? | 在箱子里待得还愉快吗 |
[13:51] | Ah, there he is. Excellent. | 他来了 好极了 |
[13:55] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[13:57] | In less than an hour, | 还有不到一小时的时间 |
[13:59] | an F.B.I executive, Janet Macnamara, | 联调局行政人员珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 |
[14:02] | will be abducted by my friend and regular at Shell Island, | 就要被我在贝壳岛的朋友及老主顾 |
[14:08] | Marcus Caligiuri. | 马库斯·卡利朱里绑架 |
[14:12] | Okay, Macnamara, Janet P. | 珍妮特·P·麦克纳马拉 |
[14:14] | Uh, she runs the F.B.I.’s human intelligence unit. | 她负责联调局的人员情报部门 |
[14:16] | She’s not an agent? Why would she be a target? | 她不是探员 那她为什么会成为目标 |
[14:18] | She’s a high-level executive | 她是高级管理人员 |
[14:19] | cleared to know all bureau assets, | 能掌握局里所有线人的信息 |
[14:20] | including C.I.s like Reddington. | 包括雷丁顿这样的线人 |
[14:22] | Caligiuri needs confirmation about our relationship, | 卡利朱里需要确认我们的关系 |
[14:24] | – she can give it to him. – Okay, she’s not at work. | -她能提供给他 -她没在上班 |
[14:27] | She’s picking up her son at a piano lesson. | 她正要去接他儿子从钢琴班下课 |
[14:30] | 41st and Macaroy in Hyattsville. | 在海厄茨维尔四十一街和马卡洛伊街交口 |
[14:32] | Ressler, Navabi, get there now. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 马上过去 |
[14:34] | Oh, sorry. No, it’s cool. | 抱歉 不 没关系 |
[14:37] | I got somewhere I gotta be, so… | 我得去个地方 所以… |
[14:42] | It’s a secure building. There’s a 24-hour patrol officer. | 这幢大楼很安全 二十四小时有人巡逻 |
[14:46] | It’s the perfect apartment for a young woman like you. | 对于你这样的年轻女性来说最好不过了 |
[14:49] | I love it. Here’s my application. | 我很喜欢 这是我的申请表 |
[14:53] | How soon can I move in? | 我最快多久能搬进来 |
[14:54] | Um, soon as possible, Miss…Keen. | 多快都行 基恩…小姐 |
[14:57] | Elizabeth Keen? | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[14:59] | – Yes. Is there a problem? – No. | -是的 有问题吗 -不 |
[15:01] | It’s just… | 只不过… |
[15:02] | There are a number of other prospective tenants | 还有其他有意向的租户 |
[15:04] | who’ve already submitted applications. | 已经提交了申请 |
[15:06] | – But I thought you said — – We’ll review your application | -你不是说… -我们看完你的申请后 |
[15:08] | and get right back to you. | 会再联系你的 |
[15:11] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[15:24] | We’re looking for Janet Macnamara. | 我们在找珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 |
[15:27] | I’ll need a minute to check. | 稍等 我看一下 |
[15:31] | – We good? – We’re fine. | -我们没事吧 -我们没事 |
[15:33] | Because you didn’t say anything on the way over. | 过来的路上你可一句话都没说 |
[15:36] | You didn’t just fire me. | 你不仅仅解雇了我 |
[15:38] | We slept together one day, and you fired me the next. | 我们前一天才上了床 第二天你就解雇了我 |
[15:46] | It’s a little more complicated than it, uh, sounds. | 比听上去的要稍微复杂一点 |
[15:50] | Room 5B. | 教室号5B |
[15:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | – Janet Macnamara? – Yes? | -珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 -什么事 |
[16:01] | Agent Ressler, F.B.I. This is Agent Navabi. | 联调局雷斯勒探员 这位是纳瓦比探员 |
[16:03] | For your safety, you need to come with us right now. | 为确保您的安全 您需要立刻跟我们走 |
[16:04] | – What’s happened? – We’ll explain it to you on the way. | -出什么事了 -我们路上再向您解释 |
[16:06] | No, I’m not going anywhere without my son. | 不 我不会丢下我儿子去别的地方 |
[16:08] | Whatever you’re here for, this must be some kind of mistake. | 不管你们想干什么 肯定是弄错了 |
[16:13] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[16:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:39] | Get back in your room. | 回到你的教室里去 |
[16:44] | – Stay down! – Don’t shoot! | -趴着别动 -别开枪 |
[16:49] | Everybody back in your room! F.B.I. | 所有人回你们的房间去 联调局 |
[17:02] | – Just the woman I was looking for. – Mom, no! | -正是我要找的女人 -妈妈 不 |
[17:05] | Let her go! Mom! | 放开她 妈妈 |
[17:06] | Tyler, stay there! | 泰勒 别过来 |
[17:10] | Janet! Hey, where’s your mother? | 珍妮特 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[17:13] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[18:12] | You. | 是你 |
[18:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:19] | March 8, 1985, I ran point on an attack | 1985年3月8日 我指挥了对贝鲁特 |
[18:22] | on the Beirut home of Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah. | 穆罕默德·侯赛因·法德拉拉家的突袭 |
[18:26] | June 1989, I coordinated operation minesweep, | 1989年6月 我协同参与了扫雷行动 |
[18:29] | which provided back office support and oversight | 为在科威特进行海军情报收集工作的 |
[18:32] | for naval intelligence operations in Kuwait | 第160特种陆航团后勤部队 |
[18:35] | carried out by the 160th S.O.A.R. | 提供了援助和监察 |
[18:37] | The OP was off the books but can be confirmed | 该行动虽未记录在案 但可以 |
[18:40] | by Assistant Director Harold Cooper. | 找助理司长哈罗德·库珀确认 |
[18:43] | How the hell does he know that? | 他怎么会知道这些事 |
[18:44] | If I’m not who I say I am, | 如果我所说并不属实 |
[18:46] | how would I know that Raymond Reddington held TS-SCI clearance | 我怎么会知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿在海军情报处 |
[18:50] | from the office of Naval Intelligence? | 拥有最高机密的权限 |
[18:52] | If I’m not Reddington, how would I know that four years ago | 如果我不是雷丁顿 我怎么知道四年前 |
[18:55] | he hosted the Shell Island Retreat | 他在法兰西岛的一个酒庄里 |
[18:56] | at a chateau in ile-de-France? | 举办了贝壳岛假日聚会 |
[19:04] | I must confess to feeling curiously flattered. | 我必须承认我受宠若惊 |
[19:09] | Hook us up to a forensic polygraph | 对我们进行测谎 |
[19:11] | and ask the only question that matters — | 只需要问那个关键问题 |
[19:14] | are you an imposter? | 你是冒牌货吗 |
[19:19] | I’ll submit to the test. | 我愿意接受测谎 |
[19:22] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[19:28] | How’d he know about Fadlallah? | 他怎么会知道法德拉拉 |
[19:30] | Did you host a Shell Island Retreat four years ago? | 是你在四年前主办了贝壳岛假日聚会吗 |
[19:32] | I did. | 是的 |
[19:33] | But you can’t tell us where it’s being held this year? | 但是你不能告诉我们今年在哪里举行 |
[19:34] | Why didn’t you take him up on the polygraph test? | 你为什么不让他接受测谎 |
[19:36] | Because I can defeat a polygraph. | 因为我能够骗过测谎 |
[19:39] | So can he, or he wouldn’t have suggested it. | 他也能 不然他不会这么建议 |
[19:42] | If I were you, Harold, | 如果我是你 哈罗德 |
[19:43] | I’d concern myself with finding Janet Macnamara, | 我就会想办法赶紧找到珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 |
[19:46] | who apparently knows all about our little arrangement here. | 显然她知道我们之间的小约定 |
[19:49] | You need to find Janet before she talks. | 你需要在珍妮特交代前找到她 |
[19:54] | I forgot how much it sickens me to come here. | 我都忘了来这里有多让我恶心了 |
[19:56] | Then why bother? | 那你为什么还来 |
[19:57] | Why give a guy like that the time of day? | 为什么为那种人浪费时间 |
[19:59] | Because my life depends on it. | 因为我的身家性命攸关于此 |
[20:01] | Not if you move on. | 你放下这一切就不会如此了 |
[20:03] | We beat Berlin and the Cabal. | 我们打败了柏林和秘社 |
[20:05] | Isn’t that enough for you? | 这对你来说还不够吗 |
[20:07] | It is for me. | 对我来说够了 |
[20:09] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[20:11] | I-I know I’m lucky the way things turned out, | 我知道最终是这种结果 我很幸运 |
[20:14] | but I can’t even rent an apartment | 但是我甚至都租不到公寓 |
[20:15] | because people think I’m a criminal. | 因为人们认为我是罪犯 |
[20:18] | Tom thinks we should just go away and start over. | 汤姆认为我们应该离开这里然后重新开始 |
[20:21] | Maybe he’s right. | 也许他是对的 |
[20:24] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[20:28] | There’s something you need to see. | 我有些东西要给你看 |
[20:39] | The Cabal is in green. | 绿色是秘社 |
[20:40] | Their affiliates are in red. | 红色是他们的隶属机构 |
[20:42] | Their competition is in blue. | 蓝色是他们的竞争对手 |
[20:44] | Since I’ve been a fugitive, | 自从我成了逃犯后 |
[20:46] | The pestilence on this map has only grown. | 地图上的这场瘟疫就蔓延开了 |
[20:49] | This is what we’re up against — | 这是我们要对付的 |
[20:51] | a multi-headed hydra. | 一条强大的九头蛇 |
[20:53] | You cut off one head, it grows two others, | 你砍掉它的一个头 它会再长出两个头 |
[20:55] | you have to cut off every head | 你必须砍掉它所有的头 |
[20:56] | and burn the rest of it. | 并且把剩余部分烧成灰烬 |
[20:57] | It’s a mythic battle, | 这是一场神话般的战斗 |
[20:59] | and it’s not anywhere close to being over. | 并且还远未结束 |
[21:07] | It’s your battle, not mine. | 这是你的战斗 不是我的 |
[21:10] | I wish that were true, Lizzy. | 我也希望是这样 莉兹 |
[21:12] | But the manhunt revealed certain facts | 但是追捕行动却揭示了某些 |
[21:14] | that had long been hidden… about you. | 被隐藏了很久的事实 是关于你的 |
[21:18] | Me? | 关于我的 |
[21:19] | Katarina Rostova was a name | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是一个 |
[21:21] | that had been lost to history. | 已经消失在历史长河中的名字 |
[21:23] | Masha Rostova was never more than suspicion and rumor. | 而对于玛莎·罗斯托娃则只有猜测和谣言 |
[21:27] | The manhunt and the publicity it generated | 追捕行动和它引起的注意 |
[21:30] | changed all of that. | 改变了一切 |
[21:32] | But who would care | 但是谁会在乎 |
[21:33] | that I’m Katarina Rostova’s daughter? | 我是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的女儿 |
[21:35] | The daughter of a legendary spymaster, | 传奇间谍的女儿 |
[21:37] | the secret-keeper who disappeared — | 失踪的守密人 |
[21:39] | Disappeared? | 失踪 |
[21:41] | You and Sam told me she’s dead. | 你和萨姆都告诉我她死了 |
[21:45] | The secrets she took with her could compromise | 她所掌握的秘密能影响到 |
[21:47] | any number of players on that map. | 那张地图上的所有人 |
[21:52] | They’ll be coming. They’ll be coming for you. | 他们会来的 他们会冲着你来的 |
[21:55] | But I don’t know anything. | 但是我什么都不知道 |
[21:57] | They don’t know that. | 他们不知道这一点 |
[21:58] | You can’t walk away, Lizzy. | 你无法抽身 莉兹 |
[22:02] | They won’t let you. | 他们不会放过你的 |
[22:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:17] | Knowing my name is no way to stay alive. | 知道我的名字就活不了了 |
[22:19] | So let’s forgo introductions, | 所以还是别自我介绍了 |
[22:21] | shall we, Janet? | 好吗 珍妮特 |
[22:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:24] | Information. | 情报 |
[22:28] | One of two men will die today. | 今天 两个男人中的一个将会死掉 |
[22:31] | One is a killer — filth who deserves what he gets. | 一个是杀手 他罪有应得 |
[22:36] | The other one is a cabinetmaker. | 另一个是家具师 |
[22:38] | No. | 不要 |
[22:39] | He’s very good with his hands. | 他拥有一双灵巧的手 |
[22:41] | He has an eye for beautiful design and fine details. | 他对优美设计和精美细节有独到眼光 |
[22:44] | I’m sure that’s why you married him. | 我相信这也是你嫁给他的原因 |
[22:51] | If you tell me what I need to know, | 如果你告诉我我需要知道的事情 |
[22:55] | I’ll make certain | 我保证 |
[22:56] | the right man dies today. | 不会死错人 |
[23:02] | Janet Macnamara’s been taken. | 珍妮特·麦克纳马拉已经被抓走了 |
[23:04] | To get her back, | 要把她救回来 |
[23:04] | we have to find Caligiuri. | 我们就必须找到卡利朱里 |
[23:06] | I want the location of the Shell Island Retreat. | 我要知道贝壳岛假日聚会的位置 |
[23:09] | I’m not the F.B.I. informant. | 我又不是联调局的线人 |
[23:11] | Reddington doesn’t know where they’re meeting. | 雷丁顿不知道他们在哪里开会 |
[23:12] | Unless he knows exactly where it is | 他知道得一清二楚 |
[23:15] | because it’s the scene of his next command performance. | 因为他会去那里好好表演一番 |
[23:18] | That’s why he had me arrested — | 这就是他把我关起来的原因 |
[23:21] | so I’d be here while he’s putting on his show. | 这样我就不会去打扰他的好戏了 |
[23:25] | He’s using you to take my seat at the table. | 他是在利用你从而顶替我的位置 |
[23:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:33] | Let me walk. | 放了我 |
[23:34] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[23:40] | If you do, | 如果放了我 |
[23:41] | I will tell you where the Retreat is taking place. | 我会告诉你假日聚会的位置 |
[23:44] | You said you weren’t an informant. | 你刚才不是说你不是线人吗 |
[23:46] | I lied. I’m a criminal. He exploited me. | 我说谎了 我是罪犯 他利用了我 |
[23:51] | He’s exploiting you, too. | 他也在利用你 |
[23:55] | I get my freedom. | 我获得自由 |
[23:57] | You get a dozen major criminals. | 而你能抓到一群重犯 |
[24:02] | I mean, forget it. The guy’s unreliable. | 不可能 他并不可靠 |
[24:04] | Everything he has said has checked out. | 他所说的一切都证实了 |
[24:05] | It’s our best chance at finding Macnamara. | 这是我们找到麦克纳马拉的最好机会 |
[24:07] | For all we know, | 也许是他安排了 |
[24:07] | he could’ve staged her abduction to increase his value. | 对她的绑架来增高自己的价值 |
[24:10] | A woman’s life hangs in the balance. | 一个女人的生命岌岌可危 |
[24:11] | Trusting him is a risk we have to take. | 相信他是我们必须要冒的风险 |
[24:14] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[24:15] | Well, it’s not your decision to make anymore, is it? | 已经不是你说了算了 对吧 |
[24:19] | Sir? | 长官 |
[24:23] | Make the deal. Put a wire on him. | 按他说的做 给他装上监听器 |
[24:24] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 不要让他离开你的视线 |
[24:26] | We cut a deal — | 我们达成了协议 |
[24:27] | immunity in exchange for taking us to the meeting. | 给他豁免权 他带我们去聚会现场 |
[24:29] | We’re marshalling strike teams now. | 我们正在集结突袭队 |
[24:31] | Harold is nothing if not predictable. | 哈罗德太好预料了 |
[24:33] | I know you said you don’t know where this meeting is, | 我知道你说过你不知道聚会地点在哪 |
[24:36] | and I want to believe you, | 我也愿意相信你 |
[24:37] | but if this is another one of your games, | 可如果这又是你的什么把戏 |
[24:39] | if you have some sort of hidden agenda, | 如果你有什么别的企图 |
[24:41] | and you plan on going, don’t. | 你准备过去 别去 |
[24:42] | If we show up and you’re there, | 如果我们去了发现你在那 |
[24:44] | it’ll only confirm their suspicions. | 只会证实他们的怀疑 |
[24:45] | Thank you for your concern, Lizzy. | 谢谢你的关心 莉兹 |
[24:52] | Borsheim. | 博施艾姆 |
[25:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:11] | Reddington. Fashionably late as always, huh? | 雷丁顿 一如既往地迟到 是吧 |
[25:15] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[25:17] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[25:20] | It’s good to see so many friends and even more enemies. | 很高兴看到我的朋友们和更多的敌人们 |
[25:24] | Welcome to Shell Island. | 欢迎来到贝壳岛 |
[25:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:34] | You’ll be recording evidence of a conspiracy | 你会录下他们密谋的证据 |
[25:36] | which will be used in their prosecution | 这些证据将用来指控他们 |
[25:38] | and to justify your release. | 并赦免你 |
[25:40] | If you could remove your jacket. | 请脱下你的外套 |
[25:45] | This isn’t the T.S.A. | 那里可不是运安局 |
[25:47] | These people have real security. | 他们的安检可是很严的 |
[25:49] | Before I’m allowed to even | 在我能够踏进 |
[25:50] | set foot in the penthouse dining room, | 楼顶的餐厅前 |
[25:52] | I’ll be diverted into an adjoining suite. | 我会被带到旁边的套房 |
[25:54] | I’ll be asked to relinquish all weapons and personal items. | 交出所有的武器和私人物品 |
[25:57] | I will then be relieved of electronic devices | 所有的电子设备都不能携带 |
[25:59] | and asked for a password. | 然后还要报出暗号 |
[26:00] | Borsheim. My clothes will be physically and electronically inspected | 博施艾姆 在我到达二十二层之前 我的衣服 |
[26:03] | before I step out onto the 22nd floor. | 会被人工和设备检查一番 |
[26:05] | Which is why we’ll be deploying | 所以我们会给你用 |
[26:06] | the latest surveillance tech from the C.I.A. | 中情局最新的监控科技 |
[26:10] | What about transmitter intercepts? | 怎么应付信号发射检测器 |
[26:11] | The transmitters run on a delay. | 这个发射器会有一段延迟 |
[26:14] | Once activated, they won’t come online for four minutes. | 启动后 要四分钟之后才上线 |
[26:17] | And during that window, | 在这期间 |
[26:18] | they can’t be detected by security. | 安检是查不出来的 |
[26:20] | What if it takes longer than four minutes | 如果通过安检的时间 |
[26:21] | to get through security? | 超过了四分钟怎么办 |
[26:23] | Let’s hope it doesn’t. | 希望不会 |
[26:24] | Comforting to see that everyone’s appetites | 过了这么多年 看到大家胃口依旧好 |
[26:27] | for food, lies, and larceny have not diminished over the years. | 依旧喜欢谎言和盗窃 我很欣慰 |
[26:31] | And although some of you might have room | 其中有几位可能还有胃口 |
[26:33] | for yet another dessert | 再吃一道甜点 |
[26:35] | or patience for one more hilarious story, | 或者还有耐心再听一个笑话 |
[26:39] | I’m afraid I don’t. | 我恐怕不行 |
[26:42] | Earlier this week, the murder of three of my contractors | 这周早些时候 坐在这房间里的某位 |
[26:46] | was ordered by someone in this room | 派人杀了我三个手下 |
[26:48] | to send a message that they believed | 给我传递了一条信息 |
[26:50] | I was working with the F.B.I. | 说他们认为我在跟联调局工作 |
[26:53] | It was a vile, cowardly, | 那是一次恶劣 懦弱 |
[26:56] | unforgivable act, | 且不可原谅的行为 |
[26:58] | that quite frankly has resulted in very little impact on me | 说实话 和那几个孩子承受的 |
[27:01] | when compared to the devastating loss | 失去母亲的巨大伤痛相比 |
[27:04] | felt by the children of those three dead women. | 对我本人的影响根本不算什么 |
[27:09] | Now, given the publicity surrounding the assistance | 鉴于媒体大肆报道了前段时间 |
[27:12] | I rendered to Special Agent Elizabeth Keen | 特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩逃亡之时 |
[27:16] | during her recent stint as a fugitive, | 我曾经协助过她 |
[27:19] | I understand where one’s suspicion may come from, | 我明白大家的怀疑来自于哪里 |
[27:22] | but it is unfounded. | 但那不过是捕风捉影 |
[27:24] | And before this dinner is over, | 在这次会餐结束之前 |
[27:26] | I will not only prove that I have not betrayed us, | 我不仅能证明我没有背叛大家 |
[27:29] | I will identify the person who has. | 我还能指认出谁才是背叛者 |
[27:33] | Save your breath, Reddington. Your grave’s already been dug. | 省省吧雷丁顿 你的坟墓已经挖好了 |
[27:36] | I’m sorry, but “Been dug”? Is that correct? | 抱歉 “挖好了” 这么说对吗 |
[27:39] | That doesn’t sound correct, Marcus. | 这么说不对吧 马库斯 |
[27:40] | – I think it’s “Digged.” – It is “Dug.” | -应该是”掘好了” -是”挖” |
[27:43] | I’m fairly sure “Digged” is the archaic past tense. | “掘好了”应该是过去式的旧式写法 |
[27:45] | I suppose they’re both grammatically correct. | 我想这两种说法在语法上都是对的 |
[27:48] | Sounds funny either way. I’m sorry. You were saying? | 听起来都挺搞笑的 抱歉你刚刚说到哪了 |
[27:51] | 2 years ago, 20 of us broke bread at this table. | 两年前 有二十个人在这张桌子上用餐 |
[27:56] | Now there are 12. | 现在只有十二个了 |
[27:58] | We have lost Hector Lorca, | 我们失去了赫克托·洛尔卡 |
[28:01] | Floriana Campo — | 弗劳瑞安娜·坎波 |
[28:02] | And others. What’s your point, Marcus? | 还有其他人 你想说什么 马库斯 |
[28:16] | My name is Janet Macnamara. | 我是珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 |
[28:18] | I run the human intelligence unit at FBI headquarters. | 联调局总部人员情报部门的负责人 |
[28:22] | We keep track of all the criminal informers | 我们记录了局里雇佣的 |
[28:24] | employed by the bureau. | 所有犯罪线索提供者 |
[28:26] | Over the past two years, | 过去的的这两年里 |
[28:27] | our most valuable asset has been Raymond Reddington. | 我们最重要的线人就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[28:34] | I thought we weren’t supposed to have phones. | 我们不是不允许带手机进来吗 |
[28:40] | Okay, do we need to review? You have — | 需要回顾一下刚刚说的吗 你有 |
[28:42] | Four minutes. | 四分钟 |
[28:49] | Status? | 状况如何 |
[28:50] | Alpha teams have taken | A小队已占据 |
[28:51] | the northeast corner on Benson Place. | 本森路东北角 |
[28:53] | Bravo’s covered the hotel. | B小队已包围旅馆 |
[28:54] | Charlie holds the south, | C小队把守南面 |
[28:56] | and Delta’s waiting on my command. | D小队在等我的命令 |
[28:58] | 90 seconds. | 九十秒 |
[29:03] | One spotter at the door. I’ll take him on breach. | 门口有人望风 行动时我会解决他 |
[29:05] | Has the target cleared the lobby? | 目标进入大厅了没 |
[29:07] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:11] | 75. | 七十五秒 |
[29:16] | Okay, he’s in the elevator. | 他进电梯了 |
[29:17] | You allege you have nothing to do with the demise | 你说你跟我们同伴的死没有任何关系 |
[29:19] | of our associates, and yet do you deny | 那么你是否也要否认 |
[29:22] | that you have benefited from their misfortune? | 你从他们遭遇的不幸中获利一事 |
[29:24] | No, I profited handsomely. | 当然不 我获利颇丰 |
[29:26] | I didn’t realize that was against the rules. | 我不知道这违反规定 |
[29:28] | It’s not, but we know you weren’t | 并不违反 但是我们知道 |
[29:30] | just working with Agent Keen while she was a fugitive. | 你不仅仅是在基恩探员逃跑时和她合作 |
[29:33] | Okay, transmitter’s up. | 发射器打开了 |
[29:34] | Why am I not hearing anything? | 为什么我什么都不听不到 |
[29:35] | Aram, is he in or not? | 阿兰姆 他进去了没有 |
[29:37] | The only assistance I gave Agent Keen | 在基恩探员开枪打了司法部长之后 |
[29:39] | was after she shot the Attorney General. | 我才帮的她 |
[29:41] | They were on tv always working together. | 电视上报道他们一直在合作 |
[29:44] | She was a fugitive, Dmitri. | 她是个逃犯 迪米崔 |
[29:46] | I was paid a significant fee by certain unnamed parties | 几个不知名的团体付了我一大笔钱 |
[29:50] | to aid in her escape. | 让我协助她逃跑 |
[29:51] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[29:52] | That is true, but we are not just | 这倒没错 但我们的证据 |
[29:54] | relying on the word of Janet Macnamara. | 可不只是珍妮特·麦克纳马拉交代的内容 |
[29:56] | She provided us with access to documentation | 她给我们提供了访问档案的权限 |
[29:58] | confirming that in the last 28 months, | 确认了在过去的二十八个月内 |
[30:02] | significant resources have been directed | 有大量证据指向了一个 |
[30:04] | to a top secret task force | 最高级别秘密行动小组 |
[30:09] | dedicated to the apprehension of key figures | 该小组主要负责逮捕所谓的 |
[30:11] | in the so-called criminal underworld | 地下犯罪世界中的关键人物 |
[30:14] | based on information provided by a single high-level informant. | 这些行动都根据一名高级线人提供的情报 |
[30:20] | You. | 那就是你 |
[30:22] | And that is a fact. | 这就是事实 |
[30:24] | One you cannot deny. | 你无法否认 |
[30:26] | Take your seat, Marcus. Your information is incorrect, | 坐下 马库斯 你的情报有误 |
[30:29] | and you’re standing in my light. | 而且你站在这挡住我了 |
[30:33] | You know what your problem is? You talk too much. | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 你话太多了 |
[30:37] | That’s not gonna be a problem anymore. | 不过这不再是问题了 |
[30:41] | It appears we have a late arrival. | 看来有位来宾迟到了 |
[30:43] | Okay, he’s in. | 好 他进去了 |
[30:48] | How fortuitous. We were just talking about you. | 真巧啊 我们正聊到你呢 |
[30:51] | You. | 是你 |
[30:52] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[30:54] | – Wait, is it me or — – That sounds like Reddington. | -等等 是我还是 -听上去是雷丁顿 |
[30:56] | This can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[30:57] | May I present to you Raymond Reddington? | 请允许我向大家介绍雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[31:03] | Pour the man a glass of this wonderful port. | 快给他倒上杯好酒 |
[31:06] | It appears this party’s just getting started. | 看来这场宴会才刚刚开始 |
[31:17] | He lied to us. He knew that location the whole time. | 他撒谎了 他一直知道地点 |
[31:19] | Why? What’s his angle? | 为什么 他想干什么 |
[31:20] | I don’t know, and I don’t care, | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[31:21] | but I’m calling that breach. | 但我要开始行动了 |
[31:23] | The minute you do, it’ll prove Red’s with us. | 你一这么做 就证明了红魔在和我们合作 |
[31:25] | He’ll be killed. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[31:26] | Reddington knows our protocol. If he’s in there, | 雷丁顿知道我们的规定 如果他在里面 |
[31:28] | it’s because he knew we’d find him. | 一定是因为他知道我们会找到他的 |
[31:29] | He knows we’re listening. | 他知道我们在监听 |
[31:30] | If he’s willing to roll the dice, | 如果他愿意赌上一把 |
[31:32] | we should be, too. | 我们也应该这样 |
[31:34] | Raymond, what is this? | 雷蒙德 这位是谁 |
[31:35] | He’s not Raymond Reddington. | 他不是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[31:37] | He knew I called this meeting. | 他知道我召集的这次会议 |
[31:39] | He knew that I was going to accuse him | 他知道我打算指控他 |
[31:40] | of being an impostor, so he beat me here. | 冒充成我 所以他抢在我前面赶到这里 |
[31:44] | I told you that before this dinner was done, | 我告诉过你们在会餐结束前 |
[31:46] | I would prove my innocence | 我会证明自己的清白 |
[31:48] | and identify the person who’d betrayed us. | 并指出是谁背叛了我们 |
[31:51] | Meet the fake Red. Faux Red. Fred. | 认识下冒牌的红魔 假红魔 弗莱德 |
[31:55] | Fred? | 弗莱德 |
[31:56] | I took Agent Elizabeth Keen | 伊丽莎白·基恩探员还是逃犯的时候 |
[31:58] | on as a client when she was a fugitive to gain her trust | 我决定为她服务来获取她的信任 |
[32:02] | in exchange for information as to who was responsible | 以获取情报来调查究竟是谁 |
[32:06] | for decimating our ranks. | 在肆意破坏我们的组织 |
[32:09] | Like you, I’d heard the rumors | 和你们一样 我也听说了那些谣言 |
[32:10] | that I was the one who betrayed us. | 声称我是背叛大家的人 |
[32:12] | And sure enough, after gaining her trust, | 果然 在得到她的信任之后 |
[32:15] | she confirmed that the bureau’s confidential informant | 她确认了联邦调查局的秘密线人 |
[32:18] | was a Raymond Reddington. | 就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[32:22] | I am so totally confused. | 我完全搞糊涂了 |
[32:24] | Is it possible they know each other? | 他们有没有可能认识对方 |
[32:25] | If that’s true, my head is definitely going to explode. | 要真是那样 我的脑袋就要炸了 |
[32:27] | By the way, very clever, Marcus. | 顺便说一句 这招真聪明 马库斯 |
[32:29] | Abducting Janet Macnamara in your search for the truth. | 绑架珍妮特·麦克纳马拉来寻找真相 |
[32:33] | But you and I both know the confession you coerced | 但你我都清楚 你从那个被扣押在 |
[32:36] | from that poor woman you’re holding | 卡拉布雷斯进口公司的可怜女士身上 |
[32:38] | at Calabrese Fine Imports | 逼问出的情报 |
[32:41] | was simply to confirm your lie. | 只能进一步确认你在撒谎 |
[32:44] | You got that? | 记下了吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. Calabrese Fine Imports. | 嗯 卡拉布雷斯进口公司 |
[32:50] | 2119 Mcwhorther Street. | 麦克沃瑟街2119号 |
[32:51] | On my way. Dispatch tac teams. | 我这就出发 派战术小组过去 |
[32:59] | I think we’re gonna kill both of you. | 我觉得我们应该把你们两个都杀了 |
[33:02] | You’ve been nipping at my heels ever since the incident | 自从在蒙巴萨那家糟糕的KTV发生了那件事后 |
[33:04] | at that awful karaoke bar in Mombasa. | 你就一直在找我的麻烦 |
[33:08] | You’re a liar. | 你说谎 |
[33:09] | I would very much like to hear what he has to say. | 我很想听听他要说什么 |
[33:12] | It’s simple. Marcus hired him. | 很简单 马库斯雇用的他 |
[33:15] | – Hired? – To surrender himself to the F.B.I., | -雇用的 -让他向联邦调查局自首 |
[33:17] | pretending to be me | 假装成我 |
[33:19] | so he could use the feds to dismantle my business. | 如此他便可利用联调局探员破坏我的生意 |
[33:22] | – This is absurd. – Words, words, words. No proof. | -这太荒唐了 -空口无凭 |
[33:27] | You want proof? | 你想要证据 |
[33:28] | The F.B.I. would never fly blind | 联调局绝不会 |
[33:30] | into an operation like this. | 没头没脑地行动 |
[33:33] | He’s wired. | 他身上有窃听器 |
[33:43] | You can go after a man’s business, Marcus, | 你可以破坏他人的生意 马库斯 |
[33:45] | even his associates, but other than family, | 甚至是冲他的伙伴下手 但除家人以外 |
[33:48] | the only thing off-limits is a man’s reputation. | 唯一不能染指的就是他人的名誉 |
[33:52] | You have given false allegations against my good name, | 你刚才对我良好的名声作了错误的指控 |
[33:56] | which will be whispered and repeated | 这会让那些嫉妒我成就的人 |
[33:59] | by those who envy my success | 不停地风言风语 |
[34:01] | no matter how thoroughly I repudiate them. | 不论我如何彻底地驳斥他们 |
[34:04] | “Repudiate them.” | “驳斥他们” |
[34:06] | Words. That’s all you ever had. | 你就只会动嘴皮子 |
[34:10] | Gentlemen, gentlemen. | 先生们 先生们 |
[34:12] | I never wear cufflinks. | 我从不戴袖扣 |
[34:26] | I lost the signal. Go! Breach! Now! | 信号丢失了 行动 突击 快 |
[34:38] | The F.B.I. | 联调局来了 |
[34:39] | Actually, those belong to me. | 事实上那是我的飞机 |
[34:43] | Helicopters. They’ll be escaping on the roof. | 直升飞机 他们打算从屋顶逃走 |
[34:48] | But I suspect the F.B.I. is on its way… | 但我认为联调局确实在来的路上 |
[34:51] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[34:53] | So now we’re all in a bit of a hurry. | 所以现在我们都有点赶时间 |
[34:57] | Move! | 快 |
[35:01] | I need you to put to rest | 我要你回答 |
[35:02] | any question about who hired you. | 谁雇的你 |
[35:06] | Now. | 现在 |
[35:09] | It was Caligiuri. | 是卡利朱里 |
[35:10] | You lying bastard! | 你这混蛋说谎 |
[35:11] | He came to me, said he had a plan, | 他找我 说他有个计划 |
[35:13] | said he knew about Elizabeth Keen. | 说他了解伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[35:15] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[35:18] | You were right, Marcus. | 你说得没错 马库斯 |
[35:21] | I am the informant. | 我就是线人 |
[35:23] | Tell all our friends in hell to be patient. | 转告地狱里的朋友耐心等着 |
[35:26] | I’ll be along soon enough. | 我很快就会来陪你们 |
[35:37] | Perhaps we should all get our hats and coats. | 我们该拿上衣服离开这里了 |
[35:40] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[35:42] | Oh, yes. About him. | 对 他 |
[35:52] | Fastest way to the roof is this express elevator. | 乘直达电梯到楼顶最快 |
[35:55] | We’re not going up, Dmitri. | 我们不上去 迪米崔 |
[35:56] | We’re taking the service elevator down to the garage. | 我们乘货运电梯下去停车场 |
[35:59] | Then who are the choppers for? | 那直升机是接谁用的 |
[36:04] | Why aren’t they landing? | 它们为什么不降落 |
[36:06] | The roof is clear. I repeat, the roof is clear. | 屋顶安全 重复 屋顶安全 |
[36:11] | The choppers were just a diversion. | 直升机只是调虎离山 |
[36:29] | – Janet Macnamara. – Yeah. | -珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 -是我 |
[36:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:32] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 |
[36:33] | Hang in there. I’m gonna get you out of here, all right? | 坚持一下 这就带你离开 |
[36:41] | I know you’ve been through a terrible ordeal, Janet, | 我知道你经受了可怕的折磨 珍妮特 |
[36:44] | and I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:46] | But unfortunately your knowledge of my relationship | 但很可惜 你知道我和局里的关系 |
[36:49] | with the bureau is inherently dangerous | 这对你 你的家人以及对我 |
[36:51] | to you, your family, and to me. | 都十分危险 |
[36:55] | So please listen carefully and follow my instructions | 所以请你仔细听好我的指示 |
[36:58] | to the letter. | 并完全照做 |
[36:59] | First thing tomorrow, you will inform your superiors | 明天一早你将告知上级 |
[37:01] | that the trauma of today’s experience was such | 今天这番经历带来的创伤太重 |
[37:04] | that you have re-ordered your priorities | 让你不得不重新考虑什么最重要 |
[37:07] | and wish to spend more time with Bob, Tyler, and the dogs. | 你想花更多时间陪鲍伯 泰勒和狗狗们 |
[37:11] | You are going to move to Santa Monica, California. | 你将搬到加州的圣塔莫尼卡 |
[37:13] | I’ve purchased a beach house. The deed is in that envelope. | 我给你买了一幢海滨别墅 契据就在信封里 |
[37:16] | Your property taxes will be paid for on a biannual bases, | 我们会一年缴两次财产税 |
[37:19] | and I’ll be checking on you from time to time | 而我会不时去看看你 |
[37:22] | to make sure you’re still safe. | 确保你的安全 |
[37:29] | Travel safely, Janet. | 一路顺风 珍妮特 |
[37:30] | The sunset over the Pacific is magnificent. | 太平洋上的夕阳十分壮观 |
[37:38] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[37:40] | Gregory Devry. | 格里高利·徳夫里 |
[37:42] | Were you close? | 你们很熟吗 |
[37:43] | Gregory was a dear friend… and a brilliant grifter. | 他是我的好朋友 是个高超的骗子 |
[37:49] | He made a good living conning con men. | 他靠欺骗骗子赚了很多 |
[37:52] | Short of George Sanders, | 除了乔治·山德斯之外 |
[37:53] | I can think of no one I’d rather have pretend to be me. | 我想不到有谁更适合冒充我 |
[37:56] | But you killed him. | 但是你杀了他 |
[38:00] | Gregory had terminal stomach cancer. | 格里高利患了晚期胃癌 |
[38:04] | So at his request, I euthanized him. | 在他的要求下 我让他安乐死 |
[38:07] | You manufactured a doppelganger to reclaim your reputation. | 你捏造了一个二重身挽回自己的声誉 |
[38:10] | I have many contingency plans in place. This was one. | 我有很多应急计划 这只是其中一个 |
[38:15] | Why not tell us? | 为什么不告诉我们 |
[38:16] | The F.B.I. would never permit me to do the very thing necessary | 联调局绝对不会允许我去做为了让计划成功 |
[38:19] | to make the plan work. | 而必须要做的事 |
[38:21] | Let everyone escape. | 让所有人逃脱 |
[38:23] | So they could spread the word that we’re not working together. | 这样他们就能告诉全世界我们并没有合作 |
[38:25] | Are we working together? | 我们有合作吗 |
[38:27] | The way you were talking before, I wasn’t so sure. | 就你之前说话的语气 我不是很确定 |
[38:35] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[38:36] | No. The woman who turned me down for the apartment. | 不是 是那个拒绝租公寓给我的女人 |
[38:43] | Elizabeth, this is Barbara Menninger. | 伊丽莎白 我是芭芭拉·梅宁格 |
[38:46] | Look, I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[38:48] | When I realized who you are, I just — I overreacted. | 当我知道你是谁时 我反应过度了 |
[38:52] | Frankly, I thought you were a pretty terrible person, | 老实说 我以为你是个坏人 |
[38:54] | and that was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[38:55] | You’ve been exonerated. You deserve a second chance, | 你已被证明无罪 应该得到第二次机会 |
[38:58] | and so I want you to know, the apartment’s yours, | 所以我想告诉你 如果你还想租那间公寓 |
[39:01] | if you still want it. | 它就是你的了 |
[39:11] | ♬这是否是你所需♬ | |
[39:15] | ♬重振旗鼓且抛下过往♬ | |
[39:19] | ♬竭尽所能并为之骄傲♬ | |
[39:26] | ♬精疲力尽♬ | |
[39:30] | ♬精疲力尽♬ | |
[39:31] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[39:33] | for everything. | 所做的一切 |
[39:37] | ♬是否到了回望之时♬ | |
[39:40] | You won’t lose her, no matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 你都不会失去她的 |
[39:42] | ♬划地为牢♬ | |
[39:49] | ♬你将思想作为武器♬ | |
[40:01] | ♬唯一所得却为教训♬ | |
[40:10] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[40:11] | ♬再一次♬ | |
[40:14] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[40:19] | ♬将我出卖♬ | |
[40:25] | You will not marry her. | 你不能娶她 |
[40:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:31] | Because I didn’t ask daddy’s permission? | 因为我没征求父亲的同意吗 |
[40:34] | Is that really why you called me here? | 你叫我来就为了这件事 |
[40:36] | Or did you just want someone to play go fish? | 还是你想找人陪你玩钓鱼 |
[40:41] | You married her over my objection once. | 你曾经在我反对之下娶过她一次 |
[40:45] | It will not happen again. | 这种情况绝对不能再次发生 |
[40:48] | ♬受尽纷扰♬ | |
[40:53] | Are you that woman? Elizabeth Keen? | 你就是伊丽莎白·基恩吗 |
[40:57] | No! | 不 |
[41:00] | You’re a traitor! | 你是个卖国贼 |
[41:14] | Ms. Keen. How you feeling? | 基恩小姐 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:18] | Well, all things considered… | 总的来说 |
[41:23] | like crap. | 难受死了 |
[41:25] | Well, we, uh, we got back your M.R.I.s and, uh, | 你的核磁共振结果出来了 |
[41:28] | looks like you sustained three broken ribs. | 你断了三根肋骨 |
[41:30] | No other internal injuries or bleeding. | 没有其他内伤或内出血 |
[41:34] | There’s really nothing much we can do about those ribs, | 这三根肋骨 我们真的无能为力 |
[41:35] | but just tough it out until they heal. | 只能忍着 等其自愈 |
[41:37] | I’ve broken a few before. | 以前我也断过几根 |
[41:39] | Yeah, we noticed that. But hey, uh, good news. | 我们看到了 但是好消息是 |
[41:43] | The baby’s fine. | 宝宝没事 |
[41:45] | It is? | 你说… |
[41:49] | The baby. | 宝宝 |
[41:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:52] | But you really uh… have to be more careful, | 但你真的得小心点 |
[41:54] | now that you’re pregnant. | 毕竟你已经怀孕了 |