时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Just so you know, | 我想让你知道 |
[00:18] | I’m not ashamed of what I did. | 我并不后悔所做的一切 |
[00:19] | You shot the Attorney General of the United States. | 你射杀了美国司法部长 |
[00:22] | – He was a terrorist. – He was unarmed. | -他是恐怖分子 -当时他没有武器 |
[00:23] | Well, I’m glad you have your convictions. | 很高兴你有自己的信念 |
[00:25] | I just don’t wanna die for them. | 但我可不想为他们送命 |
[00:27] | You said she’d never be caught. | 你说过她不会被抓 |
[00:29] | I’ll arrange her transfer to C.I.A. custody. | 我会安排她转交中情局监管 |
[00:32] | It won’t be that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[00:33] | We haven’t put safety measures in place. | 我们还没做好安全措施 |
[00:35] | Wait, Laurel. Laurel. | 等一下 劳雷尔 劳雷尔 |
[00:38] | You said you took care of the Reven Wright situation. | 你说你处理好了雷文·莱特的事 |
[00:41] | I did, but certain protocols were set to activate | 没错 但基恩被捕 |
[00:44] | upon Keen’s arrest. | 激活了特定章程 |
[00:45] | What kind of protocols? | 什么样的章程 |
[00:47] | Cynthia Panabaker kind. | 辛西娅·帕娜贝克那样的 |
[00:49] | Yeah. She’s White House counsel, and a real pain in the ass. | 她是白宫顾问 特别麻烦 |
[00:52] | She’s drafted an executive order mandating Keen’s transport | 她下发了要求将基恩转移到联邦法院的执行令 |
[00:56] | to the federal courthouse for a closed hearing with Judge Trotter. | 并由特洛特法官进行封闭听证会 |
[00:59] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[01:01] | Three hours, maybe less, Peter. | 三小时 也许更少 皮特 |
[01:03] | If she tells her story in open court, then — | 如果她在公开法庭上陈述 |
[01:05] | She won’t. | 她不会有机会的 |
[01:28] | You know, this entire airport novel started | 这一切都因你 |
[01:30] | when you overplayed your hand with Raymond Reddington. | 要和雷蒙德·雷丁顿一较高下而起 |
[01:33] | It’s time for you to close the book on Elizabeth Keen. | 是时候在伊丽莎白·基恩这件事上做一了断了 |
[01:36] | Permanently. | 彻底地 |
[01:38] | Three hours to make one woman go away? | 三小时让一个女人消失 |
[01:42] | We’ve collapsed entire governments in less time. | 颠覆整个政府也用不了这么久 |
[01:51] | 主管 第24号 | |
[01:58] | – Ressler. – Where is she? | -雷斯勒 -她在哪里 |
[02:00] | You don’t have to worry about Keen’s safety. | 你不用担心基恩的安全 |
[02:02] | – I’ve taken measures to — – Your measures will fail. | -我已经采取了措施… -你的措施没用 |
[02:03] | Mine won’t. | 我的才有效 |
[02:05] | Oh, so now you’re gonna share your plan with me | 所以我逮捕了你的犯罪搭档之后 |
[02:06] | now that I’ve arrested your partner in crime? | 你终于愿意说出你的计划了 |
[02:08] | Face it, Reddington. I beat you. | 承认吧 雷丁顿 你输了 |
[02:11] | There are no beatings here, Donald. | 没有谁输 唐纳德 |
[02:12] | No winners or losers. There is only Agent Keen’s life. | 没有输赢 只有基恩探员命悬一线 |
[02:16] | I have been working on a meticulous campaign | 我正在策划一个精细的计划 |
[02:18] | to clear her name. | 洗清她的罪名 |
[02:20] | but I need a day to put one final piece in place. | 但我需要一天时间落实最后一步 |
[02:23] | Go for it. You know where we’ll be. | 去吧 你知道我们会在哪里 |
[02:24] | I wish that were true. | 我也希望如此 |
[02:25] | But you’re about to witness the full force | 但你即将见证一个影子政府 |
[02:27] | of a shadow government working in concert to crush you. | 如何调动全部力量击溃你 |
[02:30] | And now that they know you have Elizabeth, | 现在伊丽莎白在你手上 |
[02:32] | they will stop at nothing to steal her. | 他们会不惜一切代价掳走她 |
[02:35] | You and agents Navabi and Mojtabai | 你 纳瓦比探员 还有莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[02:37] | must remain by her side and guard her with your lives | 一定要待在她身边 用生命保护她 |
[02:41] | – until you hear from me again. – Thanks to you, | -直到下次我和你们联系 -多亏了你 |
[02:43] | Navabi’s no longer a member of this task force. | 纳瓦比已经不是行动小组的一员了 |
[02:46] | Then it’s all on you, Donald. | 那就靠你了 唐纳德 |
[02:47] | Keep them away from Agent Keen. | 别让那些人接近基恩探员 |
[02:50] | And, Donald, | 还有 唐纳德 |
[02:51] | I assume you have Dembe and are being hospitable. | 邓比应该还在你那里 态度好点 |
[02:58] | You’ll get a fair hearing. | 我们会给你安排一个公正的听证会 |
[02:59] | You and I both know I’m never making it to that hearing alive. | 你我都清楚我不可能活着参加听证会 |
[03:17] | I mean, this place should be safe. | 这地方应该很安全 |
[03:19] | – You know, there’s — – Yep. | -你看 这里… -对 |
[03:20] | Perfect place to sneak away and be alone. | 最适合跑来独处了 |
[03:23] | What’s that for? I’m cooperating. | 这是干什么 我这么合作 |
[03:24] | Well, I cut into your chest with an old bean can, my friend. | 我用一个旧豆子罐头划开了你的胸口 朋友 |
[03:27] | So I’m not giving you the chance to return the favor. | 我可不想给你机会还这个人情 |
[03:31] | You got anything to eat around here? I’m starving. | 这里有吃的吗 我饿死了 |
[03:33] | I’m sure Charlene knows her way around the kitchen. | 我相信夏琳肯定很熟悉厨房 |
[03:36] | Really, Harold? We gonna do this right now? | 不是吧 哈罗德 现在谈这个 |
[03:39] | I’m driving you to your sister’s. | 我开车送你去你姐姐那里 |
[03:40] | It’s not safe around here. | 这里不安全 |
[03:41] | I wanna get you away from Karakurt. | 你得远离卡拉库尔特 |
[03:43] | The Cabal will stop at nothing to kill him. | 秘社会不惜一切代价杀掉他 |
[03:44] | Stay here. Guard the asset. | 待在这里 看好这个人 |
[03:47] | I’ll get back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[03:52] | Beans? | 吃豆子吗 |
[03:58] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[03:59] | – Have you heard about Agent Keen? – Mr. Reddington. | -你知道基恩探员的情况吗 -雷丁顿先生 |
[04:01] | Listen to me, Aram. | 听好了 阿兰姆 |
[04:03] | The Cabal will come for her. | 秘社会来追杀她 |
[04:05] | If they reach her, it’ll be the last time | 如果他们得手 那你就 |
[04:07] | you ever see Elizabeth again. | 再也见不到伊丽莎白了 |
[04:09] | At this point, only one person can keep her alive. You. | 现在 只有一个人能保护她 那就是你 |
[04:13] | Me? Um…O-okay. | 我 好的 |
[04:19] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[04:50] | Excellent work, Agent Ressler. | 干得好 雷斯勒探员 |
[05:05] | 3: 00 p.m., U.S. Marshals will arrive | 联邦法警会在下午三点过来 |
[05:08] | to escort you to a federal courthouse | 押解你去联邦法院 |
[05:09] | where you’ll be held pending your arraignment tomorrow. | 明天你的审讯将在那里进行 |
[05:14] | Whatever happens, I don’t blame you. | 不管发生什么事 我都不怪你 |
[05:17] | Until that time you’ll be held here | 在这之前你会被关在这里 |
[05:19] | under the authority and protection of Reven Wright. | 接受雷文·莱特授权的保护 |
[05:27] | I’ll keep you safe. I promise. | 我会保证你的安全 我保证 |
[05:45] | I’ve called her four times. | 我已经打了四次电话 |
[05:46] | How is it possible that you haven’t gotten in touch with her? | 怎么可能到现在你还联系不上她 |
[05:49] | Listen, when you do, | 听着 一有消息 |
[05:51] | I want you to get her to call me as soon as possible, understand? | 马上让她给我回话 明白吗 |
[05:56] | Take him to holding. | 把他关起来 |
[05:59] | Hi, Dembe. | 邓比 |
[06:00] | Nobody’s heard from Reven Wright since last night. | 昨晚至今 没人有雷文·莱特的消息 |
[06:03] | I don’t like this. | 情况不妙 |
[06:09] | You promised me that Agent Keen would receive a fair hearing. | 你向我保证过基恩探员会获得公正的听证会 |
[06:12] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[06:17] | Excuse me. | 等一等 |
[06:18] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你要干什么 |
[06:19] | Oh, Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[06:21] | Congratulations on your arrest. | 恭喜你抓捕成功 |
[06:23] | We’re moving your prisoner. | 我们要把囚犯带走 |
[06:25] | You don’t have the authority. | 你没有这个权力 |
[06:26] | Homeland has actionable intel from inside Russian borders | 国土安全局收到俄罗斯来的可靠情报 |
[06:29] | that a terrorist attack on U.S. soil is imminent. | 说美国本土面临恐怖袭击 |
[06:33] | Keen is a Russian agent. We need to question her. | 基恩是俄罗斯特工 我们要质询一下她 |
[06:35] | I’d like to see a copy of that intel. | 我需要看一下那条情报的复件 |
[06:37] | Well, I’m afraid you are not cleared. | 恐怕你没那个权限 |
[06:40] | You know Reven Wright will never allow this. | 你知道雷文·莱特绝不会允许这种事的 |
[06:42] | By the way, where is Mrs. Wright? | 顺便问一下 莱特女士哪去了 |
[06:44] | I haven’t seen or heard from her all day. | 我一整天都没看到她了 |
[06:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:52] | – I won’t give you the codes. – Oh, you don’t need to. | -我不会告诉你密码的 -不用 |
[06:54] | The F.B.I. director can be very helpful | 在战时 联调局局长 |
[06:56] | during acts of war. | 可是很有帮助的 |
[06:58] | Almost as if we are all on the same team. | 就好像我们是一边的 |
[07:05] | You changed the code. | 你改密码了 |
[07:09] | No. | 没有 |
[07:12] | Find a way into this box. | 想办法打开它 |
[07:20] | Agent Ressler. How’s our girl? | 雷斯勒探员 她怎么样了 |
[07:23] | You were right. I can’t protect her. | 你说的没错 我保护不了她 |
[07:24] | Slow down and tell me what’s happening. | 别急 告诉我具体情况 |
[07:26] | Look, I can’t move Keen to the courthouse for another two hours, | 两个小时后我才能移送基恩去法院 |
[07:29] | but the Director’s here with his own transfer order. | 但主管带着他的转移令过来了 |
[07:32] | It’s just luck that he hasn’t been able to break into that box yet. | 他还打不开箱子 纯属好运 |
[07:35] | I’ve always believed luck to be a function of intent — | 我一直相信运气也会派上用场 |
[07:38] | In this case, mine. | 这次用的是我的 |
[07:39] | When these dark clouds were gathering, | 当黑云压城 |
[07:41] | I took measures to keep Agent Keen safe | 为保基恩探员安全冲破风暴 |
[07:43] | to ride out the storm. | 我采取了措施 |
[07:45] | Are you ready to do your part now? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:47] | – I won’t let him have her. – I’ll take that as a yes. | -我不会让他得逞的 -就当你答应了 |
[07:49] | The best way you can help is by continuing to guard Elizabeth. | 你如果想帮忙 那就继续保护伊丽莎白 |
[07:53] | And when the time comes, make sure Karakurt | 当时机来临 保证卡拉库尔特 |
[07:56] | reaches the F.B.I. safely. | 安全联系上联调局 |
[07:58] | Karakurt. The Russian? | 卡拉库尔特 那个俄罗斯人 |
[07:59] | What does he have to do with this? | 他和这件事有什么关系 |
[08:01] | He’s agreed to confess his sins to the U.S. government, | 他同意向美国政府认罪了 |
[08:03] | including the ones he committed on behalf of the Cabal | 包括他在秘社授意下 |
[08:06] | to frame Agent Keen. | 设计陷害基恩探员的罪行 |
[08:08] | Cooper and Tom Keen are holding Karakurt | 库珀和汤姆·基恩把卡拉库尔特 |
[08:10] | in a cabin near Lake Yvonne. | 关在伊冯湖边上的一个小木屋里 |
[08:12] | I can have him in the city within the hour. | 我一小时内就能把他带回市里 |
[08:14] | Cooper and Tom? | 库珀和汤姆 |
[08:15] | He tried to tell you, Donald. You didn’t listen. | 他试图告诉你 唐纳德 但你不听 |
[08:18] | Apparently, you have a disregard for Tom Keen | 很显然 你比我更讨厌 |
[08:20] | that exceeds even my own. | 汤姆·基恩 |
[08:22] | I have to meet someone. | 我得去见个人 |
[08:24] | Remember, guard Elizabeth | 记住 保护好伊丽莎白 |
[08:27] | and keep Karakurt alive. | 别让卡拉库尔特死了 |
[08:30] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[08:32] | I find him so stiff so much of the time. | 我发现他总是特别古板 |
[08:35] | He doesn’t appreciate life’s trimmings. | 他不欣赏生命中的小乐趣 |
[08:37] | Take yourself, for example. | 拿你来说吧 |
[08:39] | It’s my understand he fired you for helping Elizabeth | 据我所知 因为你帮伊丽莎白救我 |
[08:43] | come to my rescue. | 他就把你开除了 |
[08:44] | He had every right. | 他这么做有理有据 |
[08:46] | I went behind his back. | 我背着他行动的 |
[08:47] | I’m willing to take responsibility for my actions. | 我愿意为我的行为负责 |
[08:49] | Watch out. That’s the kind of spirit that could save America. | 小心 这种精神能够拯救美国 |
[08:53] | Thank you for meeting me, Samar. | 谢谢你来见我 莎马 |
[08:56] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:57] | We’re going to clear Elizabeth’s name. | 我们要证明伊丽莎白的清白 |
[09:00] | It’ll involve a sizable drug haul, | 这牵扯到大批量毒品走私 |
[09:02] | an F.B.I. heist in the U.S. Treasury Department. | 联调局探员抢劫美国财政部 |
[09:06] | But first, I need to make an appointment. | 但首先 我得约见个人 |
[09:08] | An appointment with whom? | 约见谁 |
[09:10] | With the Foreign Minister of Venezuela. | 委内瑞拉的外交部部长 |
[09:16] | How long is this gonna take? | 要多长时间 |
[09:17] | I’d say about 20 seconds and we should be there. | 再有二十秒应该就可以了 |
[09:19] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[09:37] | I’m — I’m going to have to call you back. | 我待会打给你 |
[09:39] | – Where’s Reven Wright? – That’s what I’m trying to find out. | -雷文·莱特在哪 -我也想知道 |
[09:41] | This is not like her. | 这不是她的风格 |
[09:43] | I’m…I’m worried something’s happened. | 我担心可能发生了什么事 |
[09:45] | Wanna know what I think? | 想知道我的想法吗 |
[09:46] | I think the director has something to do with this, because — | 我觉得主管跟这事有关 |
[09:47] | You are talking about the director | 你说的可是 |
[09:48] | of the national clandestine services here. | 国家秘密机构的主管 |
[09:51] | You threw him out of here once. | 你踢开过他一次 |
[09:52] | You gotta do it again before it’s too late. | 在为时已晚之前你得再做一次 |
[09:53] | If he has intelligence, I can’t just overrule him. | 他要是真有情报 我没办法越权 |
[09:59] | Look, Reven said I could trust you. | 听着 雷文说我能信任你 |
[10:01] | And without her here, it’s — | 既然她不在这里 |
[10:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:06] | Do you remember Karakurt? | 你还记得卡拉库尔特吗 |
[10:08] | The Russian assassin. | 那个俄罗斯杀手 |
[10:09] | Harold Cooper’s holding him at a cabin near Lake Yvonne. | 哈罗德·库珀把他关在伊冯湖边的小木屋里 |
[10:12] | He’s willing to talk, and when he does, | 他愿意坦白 等他招了 |
[10:13] | it’ll clear Keen of all terrorist charges. | 基恩的恐怖分子罪名就洗清了 |
[10:15] | But if the director gets — | 但要是主管 |
[10:16] | I’ve already asked my sources to confirm the director’s intel. | 我已经找人去核实主管的情报了 |
[10:20] | If we can show that there’s no credible threat, | 要是能证明没有实际威胁 |
[10:22] | I’ll make sure he backs down. | 我会确保他让步的 |
[10:26] | As for Reven Wright, | 至于雷文·莱特 |
[10:28] | last time we talked, she mentioned an associate. | 上次我们谈话的时候 她提到了一位同事 |
[10:30] | Um, what was his name? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[10:32] | Tommy Markin. | 汤米·马金 |
[10:34] | Maybe he has something to do with her disappearance. | 或许他和她的失踪有关 |
[10:38] | Does that name mean anything to you? | 你对这个名字有印象吗 |
[10:42] | Tommy Markin. | 汤米·马金 |
[10:44] | No. | 没有 |
[10:45] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过他 |
[10:52] | Reven Wright’s not coming back. | 雷文·莱特不会回来了 |
[10:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:56] | Tommy Markin. | 汤米·马金 |
[10:57] | Was a guy I told Reven about, only Reven, | 这个人我只跟雷文说起过 |
[11:00] | and Hitchin just asked about him. | 刚刚希钦问起了他 |
[11:01] | Laurel Hitchin is in the Cabal. | 劳雷尔·希钦也是秘社的人 |
[11:04] | And I just told her where to find | 我刚告诉她在哪可以找到 |
[11:05] | the only person who can save Keen. | 唯一能够救基恩的人 |
[11:08] | She just told the Director. | 她告诉主管了 |
[11:10] | Okay, okay. Uh, glass half-full. | 没关系 还有希望 |
[11:13] | There’s someone who can save Agent Keen? | 谁能救基恩探员 |
[11:15] | Karakurt. | 卡拉库尔特 |
[11:16] | Cooper’s hiding him at a cabin near Lake Yvonne. | 库珀把他藏匿在伊冯湖边的小木屋里 |
[11:19] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[11:20] | I gotta get him to move Karakurt | 在主管的人到达之前 |
[11:21] | before the Director’s goons get there. | 我得通知他转移卡拉库尔特 |
[11:24] | Go. She’ll be fine. | 去吧 她不会有事的 |
[11:26] | You know better than anyone, they can’t break in there. | 你比任何人都清楚他们是闯不进去的 |
[11:28] | What if they figure out the code? | 要是他们破解出密码了呢 |
[11:30] | – They won’t. – How do you know? | -不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[11:33] | I’m the one who changed it. | 密码是我改的 |
[11:36] | U.S. Marshals are gonna be here in three hours. | 联邦法警三小时内会到达这里 |
[11:39] | If I’m not back, you let Keen out for them, | 要是我没回来 你把基恩交给他们 |
[11:41] | only them. | 只许交给他们 |
[11:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[11:48] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[11:52] | Reddington, what are you doing here? | 雷丁顿 你在这做什么 |
[11:54] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[11:58] | It’s time to meet with your boss. | 是时候会会你的老板了 |
[11:59] | I need to meet with him today. | 今天我得和他见上一面 |
[12:01] | I can’t. It’s not possible. | 我办不到 今天不行 |
[12:03] | This is for you. Happy birthday. | 这是给你的 生日快乐 |
[12:08] | My birthday was in August. | 我的生日在八月份 |
[12:09] | My goodness. | 天哪 |
[12:11] | Well, time flies when you’re on the run. | 在逃期间真是时光飞逝 |
[12:13] | Please, let’s get out of the open. | 请 别站在外面了 |
[12:25] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 我帮不了你 |
[12:26] | The Foreign Minister, he’s traveling today. | 外交部长他今天在旅途中 |
[12:30] | You see that lovely woman there? | 你看见那边那位美丽的女士了吗 |
[12:32] | The one with the camera? | 拿着相机那位 |
[12:34] | She’s a stringer for U.P.I. | 她是合众国际社的特约记者 |
[12:36] | Dear, dear friend. | 我的好朋友 |
[12:38] | Shoots my Christmas card every year. | 每年都给我寄圣诞贺卡 |
[12:40] | She has a wonderful eye for composition and detail. | 她特别擅于观察细节 |
[12:44] | An intuitive sense of timing to capture the moment. | 抓拍照片的感觉相当敏锐 |
[12:49] | A warm embrace between old friends. | 老友之间的热情拥抱 |
[12:51] | The exchange of a gift. | 互换礼物 |
[12:53] | The intimacy of a quiet conversation | 在汽车后座说悄悄话的 |
[12:56] | in the backseat of a car. | 这种亲密感 |
[12:58] | But the curious thing is, | 但妙就妙在 |
[13:00] | pictures never tell the whole story. | 照片无法呈现完整的故事 |
[13:02] | For instance, the only story here will be | 举个例子 这里唯一的故事是 |
[13:05] | your friendly meeting with an international criminal | 你与被联调局和国际刑警通缉的罪犯 |
[13:07] | wanted by the F.B.I., Interpol. | 进行友好会面 |
[13:10] | I wonder how long you’ll survive | 一旦委内瑞拉的媒体知道了这件事 |
[13:12] | once that story hits the Venezuelan press? | 你能在他们的狂轰滥炸下撑多久 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. I can’t help myself. | 抱歉 我实在忍不住 |
[13:18] | It’s a photo album for your press clippings. | 我送你的是用来放你的新闻剪报的相册 |
[13:24] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[13:26] | The meeting with the Foreign Minister will happen today. | 今天必须给我安排与外交部长的会面 |
[13:35] | Is it set? | 安排好了 |
[13:35] | The Foreign Minister will be making a fuel stop | 外交部长的直升机会在今天下午三点 |
[13:38] | at Kirby Heliport at 3:00 p.m. today. | 在卡比直升机场停靠加油 |
[13:40] | I’ll have 15 minutes with him. | 我将有十五分钟和他聊聊 |
[13:41] | What’s our next move? | 下一步该怎么做 |
[13:43] | Rendezvous will be fruitless | 除非我们能取回某个包裹 |
[13:44] | unless we can retrieve a certain care package. | 否则这场会面将徒劳无功 |
[13:47] | The F.B.I. took it into custody this morning. | 联调局今天早上收缴了这个包裹 |
[13:50] | That package is the ticket to Elizabeth’s freedom. | 伊丽莎白能否重获自由就靠它了 |
[13:52] | – What’s in the package? – El Dorado. | -包裹里有什么 -埃尔多拉多 |
[13:55] | The lost city of gold? | 传说中失落的黄金城 |
[13:56] | It was never a city. | 它指的从来都不是一座城 |
[13:58] | When Spanish explorers reached South America, | 当西班牙的探险家抵达南美洲的时候 |
[14:00] | they heard stories about a gold-dusted tribal chief | 他们听说部落的酋长会全身涂满金粉 |
[14:04] | dumping vast piles of treasure into Lake Guatavita as an offering. | 朝瓜达维达湖扔大量的财宝作为对神的献祭 |
[14:09] | The Spaniards actually drained the lake. | 西班牙人抽干了整个湖 |
[14:11] | Of course, all they found was a handful of trinkets. | 当然 他们找到的只是些不值钱的小玩意 |
[14:13] | So they killed all the natives, | 所以他们杀死了所有土著 |
[14:15] | and El Dorado came to represent | 从此 埃尔多拉多就象征着 |
[14:18] | the fantasy of boundless wealth — | 对无限财宝的幻想 |
[14:21] | And that is what’s inside the package. | 而这就是这个包裹里的东西 |
[14:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:25] | You will, once we steal it from the F.B.I. | 等我们从联调局手里偷到它 你就明白了 |
[14:30] | I mean, how many times do I have to tell you? | 到底要我告诉你多少次 |
[14:32] | It wasn’t about sex. | 这一切与性无关 |
[14:34] | If it wasn’t about the sex, then why’d you have sex? | 既然与性无关 那你为什么要和他做 |
[14:37] | Why not invite him to join your book club? | 为什么不邀请他去参加你的读书俱乐部 |
[14:38] | Because I hate my book club. | 因为我恨读书俱乐部 |
[14:40] | And the only reason I joined that book club | 而我之所以会加入那个读书俱乐部 |
[14:42] | is because you were never home. | 只是因为你一直不在家 |
[14:44] | Doug was just, you know, company. | 道格只是…陪我排遣寂寞 |
[14:47] | With a series of regrettable mistakes along the way. | 而在那过程中 我犯了许多令我抱憾的错误 |
[14:49] | For God’s sake, Harold, would you please answer that phone? | 天啊 哈罗德 能不能行行好接电话 |
[14:54] | The cabin. Karakurt. You have to leave now. | 小屋 卡拉库尔特 你得立刻离开 |
[14:56] | 什么 你是怎么知道卡拉库尔特在我手上的 | |
[14:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[14:59] | The bottom line is the Cabal knows you’re stashing Karakurt | 关键是秘社知道你把卡拉库尔特 |
[15:01] | in the cabin near Lake Yvonne. | 藏在了伊冯湖边的小木屋里 |
[15:03] | – Look, can they track it down? – Yes. | -听着 他们能找到这个木屋吗 -能 |
[15:05] | My neighbor owns the cabin. | 这是我邻居的木屋 |
[15:06] | They’ll search our phone records. | 他们会查我们的通话记录 |
[15:07] | Take Karakurt out now. | 立刻转移卡拉库特拉 |
[15:09] | I’m not with him. Tom Keen is. | 我没跟他在一起 是汤姆·基恩 |
[15:11] | – So call him. – I won’t get through. | -那打电话给他 -打不通的 |
[15:13] | That’s the whole point of the cabin. | 这就是选那个屋子的原因 |
[15:14] | It’s remote. No cell phone coverage. | 它很偏僻 没有手机信号覆盖 |
[15:16] | How far away are you? | 你现在距离小屋多远 |
[15:18] | Hour. Minimum. | 至少一小时 |
[15:19] | All right, I’m closer. | 好吧 我比你近 |
[15:20] | Look, just text me the address. | 听着 马上把地址发给我 |
[15:21] | I’m on my way now. | 我正在去的路上 |
[15:23] | So when they determine the stress points on the box, | 他们要先确定安全屋上的压力点 |
[15:26] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[15:27] | Not having much luck? | 运气不好吗 |
[15:29] | No, we’ll find a way in. | 不 我们会找到办法进去的 |
[15:31] | He’ll come for you. | 他会来找你的 |
[15:33] | Reddington? Yes, I expect he will, | 雷丁顿 我正期望他这么做呢 |
[15:35] | now that his prima ballerina is trapped in a jewelry box. | 毕竟他最看重的女人被困在了珠宝盒里 |
[15:40] | – Did you ever find out? – Find out what? | -那么你知道了吗 -知道什么 |
[15:43] | His connection to you. | 他和你之间的关系 |
[15:44] | It’s always been curious to me. | 我一直很好奇 |
[15:47] | Follows you around like a faithful bloodhound. | 他就像只忠诚的猎犬跟随着你 |
[15:50] | But you still don’t know. | 但你还是不知道 |
[15:53] | Well, that’s too bad. | 好吧 这太遗憾了 |
[15:55] | It’s — it’s a very unsatisfying way to go out, | 这么死真是太遗憾了 |
[15:58] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[16:00] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[16:01] | The F.B.I. in West Virginia would’ve taken the care package | 今早逮捕基恩后 西弗吉尼亚州的联调局分局 |
[16:04] | into their custody this morning when they arrested Keen. | 应该会将包裹作为证物收缴 |
[16:06] | But there’s no F.B.I. field office in West Virginia | 但是西佛吉尼亚州没有可以保管证据的 |
[16:09] | to store evidence, so they would’ve sent a team | 联调局外勤办事处 所以他们会 |
[16:11] | from their Pittsburgh field office to collect it. | 从匹兹堡外勤办事处派人来接管 |
[16:13] | They should be on the road back to Pittsburgh by now. | 他们现在应该正在回匹兹堡的路上 |
[16:15] | We need to intercept them | 我们要在他们 |
[16:16] | before they reach their field office. | 回到外勤办事处前截住他们 |
[16:18] | The trick is to purloin the package | 重点在于偷包裹的同时 |
[16:20] | without them knowing we’ve taken it. | 不要让他们察觉到我们拿走了包裹 |
[16:22] | For that, | 为了做到这点 |
[16:23] | we need more stolen evidence. | 我们需要更多被偷的证据 |
[16:28] | You keep a storage locker in West Virginia? | 你居然在西弗吉尼亚州有仓库 |
[16:31] | I keep a storage locker filled with useful items in most states. | 我在很多州都有仓库 装满了有用物品 |
[16:34] | – Two or three in the Red States. – Steaks? | -共和党的州则有两三个 -牛排 |
[16:37] | Bistecca alla fiorentina, | 佛罗伦萨小牛排 |
[16:39] | sourced from a breed of cattle in southern Tuscany. | 这种牛来自托斯卡纳南部 |
[16:42] | The ultimate expression of beef, | 是最极致的牛肉 |
[16:44] | with a bowl of fagioli, | 再配上一碗白豆 |
[16:45] | a ’96, ’97 Barolo. | 一瓶九六或九七年的巴罗洛葡萄酒 |
[16:47] | These need another month to cure. | 这些还需要一个月熟成 |
[16:56] | I never took you for a… | 我从来不认为你是 |
[16:57] | Drug dealer? Absolutely not. | 毒贩 当然不是 |
[16:59] | Well, not really. | 好吧 不算真的是 |
[17:00] | I’ve made a rather healthy investment in a consortium | 我对一个联营公司进行了相当良好的投资 |
[17:03] | that supplies medical marijuana to facilities in Colorado, | 它给一些在科罗拉多州 俄勒冈州 |
[17:07] | Oregon, Washington, | 华盛顿州和哥伦比亚特区的 |
[17:08] | District of Columbia. | 机构提供医用大麻 |
[17:09] | But simply as an effort to diversify | 只是为了使合法生意 |
[17:11] | into more legitimate businesses. | 多样化的一种努力罢了 |
[17:13] | As for consumption, | 从消费角度 |
[17:14] | I must admit to a fondness for any well-appointed opium den, | 我必须承认我喜欢设备完善的鸦片馆 |
[17:17] | and a bit of hashish goes well | 再来一点点印度大麻 |
[17:19] | with just about anything. | 就什么烦恼都没有了 |
[17:20] | But stimulants, I have no taste for. | 但是我对兴奋剂没什么兴趣 |
[17:22] | I prefer that slight curve at the small of the back, | 我更喜欢那种后腰微弯 |
[17:26] | the swell of a breast, | 胸部膨胀 |
[17:27] | the soft nape of the neck to quicken my heartbeat. | 柔软的颈部来加快心跳的感觉 |
[17:31] | Nonetheless, after a rather contentious | 尽管如此 在卡塔赫纳一个相当有争议 |
[17:33] | and messy negotiation in Cartagena, | 和混乱的谈判后 |
[17:35] | this was all that was left on the table, so I took it. | 就只剩下这个了 所以我就拿走了 |
[17:38] | Cocaine still remains a valid currency to some of my clients. | 对我的一些客户来说可卡因也是有效的货币 |
[17:42] | Especially in England. The wealthy Brits? | 特别是在英格兰 那些富有的英国人 |
[17:44] | They are cocaine mad over there. Go figure. | 他们简直对可卡因痴迷 不信你去问问 |
[17:47] | Why don’t you grab some kilos off the top | 从上面拿几公斤 |
[17:49] | and let’s go stage a crime scene? | 然后我们去伪造个犯罪现场吧 |
[18:05] | This is fun. | 这真有意思 |
[18:07] | Who had the pleasure? | 谁这么有幸 |
[18:08] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[18:10] | Head on. 35 miles an hour. | 三十五英里的时速 迎头撞上 |
[18:12] | Just like my uncle Vic on a Saturday night. | 就像我叔叔维克那个周六晚上一样 |
[18:20] | Sorry about the short notice, Morgan. | 很抱歉让你匆忙赶来 摩根 |
[18:23] | Chuck. Nice paint job. | 查克 油漆喷得不错 |
[18:25] | Thanks. Careful. It’s still wet. | 谢了 小心点 油漆还没干 |
[18:27] | Well, gang’s all here. Let’s get to work. | 大家都到齐了 开始干活吧 |
[18:41] | My name is Agent Morrison in the West Virginia office. | 西弗吉尼亚办公室的莫里森探员 |
[18:44] | Yes, I called this in two hours ago. | 是的 我两个小时前就打过电话了 |
[18:46] | I need someone here from evidence recovery ASAP. | 我需要证物搜集科的人尽快过来 |
[18:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:51] | 30 bags of cocaine, exit 129a off the I-64. | 三十包可卡因 64州际公路的129a出口 |
[18:54] | Can you get them here now, please? | 能让他们赶紧过来吗 |
[18:55] | I’ve been babysitting this evidence all day. | 我已经在这看管这些证据了一天了 |
[18:57] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[19:00] | Time to run. | 该走了 |
[19:01] | As soon as you get the package, | 你拿到箱子之后 |
[19:03] | bring it straight to Kirby Heliport. | 直接去卡比直升机场 |
[19:04] | The plan hinges on that package. | 整个计划的核心就是那个箱子 |
[19:07] | I’ll be there. | 不会有问题的 |
[19:14] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:17] | I’ve been better. | 还行吧 |
[19:19] | Okay, you’re almost there. | 再坚持一下 |
[19:20] | In an hour, Ressler will move you to a holding cell | 一个小时后 雷斯勒就会把你转移到 |
[19:23] | at the courthouse. | 法庭的拘留室 |
[19:25] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那里就安全了 |
[19:26] | I’m having trouble breathing. | 我有些喘不上气 |
[19:27] | Just the man I’m looking for. | 正是我要找的人 |
[19:30] | One of my technicians figured out why the | 我的一名技术员弄清楚了 |
[19:33] | code box does not work. | 为什么密码不好用了 |
[19:36] | Apparently it was changed. | 显然是被改了 |
[19:38] | Coincidentally enough, just prior to our arrival. | 非常巧合的是 恰好发生在我们到达之前 |
[19:43] | That must be… | 那肯定是因为 |
[19:44] | What? | 什么 |
[19:46] | A mistake? | 失误吗 |
[19:49] | Yes, probably. | 是的 有可能 |
[19:51] | But we can’t prove it. | 可是我们无法证明 |
[19:53] | Technology being what it is and all. | 这就是科技 |
[19:57] | And you are the tech guy. | 而你是负责这方面的人 |
[19:59] | Aram, I can’t… | 阿兰姆 我喘 |
[20:03] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[20:07] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:09] | 我保证我不知道 | |
[20:10] | Losing oxygen in there? | 里面没有氧气了吗 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. We don’t have the door code. | 不好意思 我们没有密码 |
[20:17] | I’ll have one of my men look into it right away. | 我会让我的手下立刻去查的 |
[20:22] | That would be a tragedy. | 那可真是悲剧 |
[20:28] | She’d better be worth it. | 她最好值得你这么做 |
[20:32] | Who’s that? | 你说谁 |
[20:33] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[20:34] | You know, the one who annulled your marriage. | 就是毁了你婚姻的那个女孩 |
[20:39] | I know about you two. I know you’re risking your life | 我对你们有所耳闻 你为了一个 |
[20:42] | for someone who doesn’t want anything to do with — | 不想跟你有一点关系的人冒生命危险 |
[20:48] | Hey, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[20:51] | Don’t shoot. It’s Donald Ressler. | 别开枪 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[20:54] | All right, open it. | 好吧 开门 |
[20:59] | – What are you doing here? – Cooper sent me. | -你来这干嘛 -库珀让我来的 |
[21:02] | Look, we gotta get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这 |
[21:04] | Like hell we do. | 离开个鬼 |
[21:05] | The Director knows you have Karakurt. | 主管知道卡拉库尔特在你手上 |
[21:07] | The Cabal is coming. | 秘社的人要来了 |
[21:08] | No offense, but I’ll wait for Cooper to tell me that. | 无意冒犯 不过还是等着库珀告诉我吧 |
[21:17] | Someone’s out there! | 外面有人 |
[21:33] | The Cabal’s not coming. | 秘社不是要来了 |
[21:35] | They’re already here. | 他们已经到了 |
[21:46] | Okay, breathe slowly and steady. | 好吧 稳住呼吸 放慢速度 |
[21:49] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[21:51] | Even if they shut out the air, | 就算他们隔绝了这里的空气 |
[21:54] | I should be able to breathe in here for hours, right? | 我在这里也应该能呼吸几个小时 对吧 |
[21:57] | Nitrogen. | 氮气 |
[22:01] | He’s pumping nitrogen in through the vents. | 他从通风口往里充氮气 |
[22:03] | It would — oh, my God, it would strip the oxygen out | 这会 天呐 这样会把氧气都挤出去 |
[22:07] | in minutes. | 几分钟的事 |
[22:08] | You wouldn’t be able to smell it either. | 你根本无法察觉 |
[22:13] | What, are you guys just gonna watch this happen? | 你们几个就打算这么袖手旁观吗 |
[22:14] | She can’t breathe. | 她不能呼吸了 |
[22:16] | The director said he’s working on the problem. | 主管说了他在想办法解决 |
[22:17] | He is not, and you know that! | 你心里清楚他不会管的 |
[22:19] | Do something. Do something! | 做点什么 帮帮忙吧 |
[22:25] | Okay, right. Okay, Agent Keen. Okay, hang on. | 好吧 对了 基恩探员 坚持一下 |
[22:28] | I’m just — I’m gonna see if I can access | 我来 我来看看我能不能通过我的设备 |
[22:30] | the ventilation system from my terminal. | 接入通风系统 |
[22:32] | Okay? It’s, um, it’s gonna be okay. | 好吗 马上 马上会没事的 |
[22:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:39] | How did the Director know that we had Karakurt? | 主管怎么知道卡拉库尔特在我们这 |
[22:43] | How about we focus on the problem at hand? | 我们先解决眼前的问题行吗 |
[22:45] | We gotta put down these targets so that I can get back to Keen. | 我们得先解决这些人 我才能回去找基恩 |
[22:48] | – Where is she? – F.B.I. custody. | -她在哪儿 -联调局的监管下 |
[22:50] | The Cabal is trying to get at her. | 秘社正在想办法带走她 |
[22:52] | You’re just a one-man justice league, aren’t you? | 你就一个人充当了一个正义联盟啊 |
[22:55] | You know you’re gonna get us all killed before this is over. | 你知道在这结束之前你会害死我们吧 |
[22:58] | Get me out of here! | 带我离开这 |
[23:05] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[23:09] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:12] | -你没事吧 -我有事 | |
[23:15] | Least you could give me a weapon so I can defend myself. | 你至少给我一个防身的武器 |
[23:17] | Not if it’s aimed at our backs, no way. | 然后你就能偷袭我们了 没门 |
[23:33] | I can’t access the air system, | 我没法接入通风系统 |
[23:34] | but I’m trying to override it with a rombertik. | 不过我可以通过木马病毒改写系统 |
[23:37] | It’s gonna take a little bit of time, Liz. | 这需要一点时间 莉斯 |
[23:41] | Oh, my God. Liz, I have to let you out. | 天哪 莉斯 我只能让你出来了 |
[23:45] | Please! | 求你了 |
[23:47] | Damn it, are you even listening? I — | 该死 你到底有听吗 我… |
[23:51] | I’ll go to the press. | 我要去找媒体 |
[23:52] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[23:54] | There are witnesses here. | 这里有证人 |
[23:55] | I will tell the world | 我会让全世界知道 |
[23:56] | what you’re doing here. | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:58] | Fix the air! | 修好通风装置 |
[23:59] | I don’t know about this, Peter. | 我不知道该不该这样 皮特 |
[24:01] | It’ll go down as an equipment malfunction. | 最后会被归结为设备故障 |
[24:03] | And there is no one to trace it to. | 查不到任何人头上 |
[24:06] | Yeah? And what if he opens the door? | 如果他把那扇门打开呢 |
[24:09] | Well, we return to the original plan. | 我们就回归最初的计划 |
[24:13] | We take Elizabeth Keen to an undisclosed location | 把伊丽莎白·基恩带到秘密地点 |
[24:15] | for questioning, from which she will try to escape. | 进行审问 在那儿她试图逃跑 |
[24:18] | And then… we’ll be forced to shoot her. | 于是… 我们不得不射杀她 |
[24:23] | In any case, you are looking at a ghost. | 不管怎样 她都死定了 |
[24:37] | Do you have any idea how long I’ve been standing out here? | 你知道我在这站了多久了吗 |
[24:39] | Hey, tell it to dispatch. We were halfway to Pittsburgh | 跟调度抱怨去吧 我们本来在去匹兹堡的路上 |
[24:41] | before we got the call to come all the way back. | 接到电话一路赶回来 |
[24:43] | Okay, let’s just load up. | 好 开工吧 |
[24:45] | You know we can’t let you handle the evidence. | 我们不能让你处理证物 |
[24:46] | And I’d advise you to check your watch | 我建议你看看你的表 |
[24:47] | because I’ve been out in the sun on my feet all day | 因为我从早上六点起就什么也没吃 |
[24:49] | without a bite to eat since 6:00 a.m. | 在外面站了一整天 |
[24:51] | We offered her a doughnut. | 我们要给她甜甜圈来着 |
[25:11] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask one of you federal boys. | 我一直想问你们联调局的 |
[25:14] | What does it take to be a g-man? | 怎么才能当上联调局探员 |
[25:15] | See, I got this lazy eye. It’s got a mind of its own. | 你看 我有弱视 天生的 |
[25:18] | You suppose that would be an issue? | 你觉得这会是个问题吗 |
[25:20] | No offense, but we’re short on time ourselves today. | 无意冒犯 不过我们今天很赶时间 |
[25:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[25:31] | -没问题吧 -什么 | |
[25:32] | Hey. I need your assurance that nothing in that van | 你得保证那辆车里的东西 |
[25:35] | is going to go missing. Are we good? | 不会丢失 没问题吧 |
[25:36] | Yeah. Relax. | 没问题 别紧张 |
[25:38] | It’s as safe as can be. | 绝对安全 |
[25:52] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[25:57] | Take the left! | 左边 |
[26:00] | Ah, this isn’t gonna be pretty. | 情况不妙 |
[26:05] | I’m the one who tipped off the Cabal about this hunting cabin. | 是我向秘社透露的这间小屋的消息 |
[26:09] | Are you kidding me? Why would you do that? | 开什么玩笑 你为什么那么做 |
[26:13] | Trusted the wrong person. | 信错人了 |
[26:15] | I mean, yes, you were just doing what you thought was right. | 没错 你只是按你自以为是的做 |
[26:19] | Even if you were dead wrong. | 哪怕你错得离谱 |
[26:28] | My father was a cop. | 我父亲是名警察 |
[26:30] | He died because he wouldn’t go on the take. | 他因为不愿接受贿赂而死 |
[26:33] | Was set up by his own partner, Tommy Markin. | 被他的搭档设计陷害了 汤米·马金 |
[26:37] | You know, I spent all these years | 我这些年来 |
[26:39] | wanting to believe that he died for the right thing. | 一直相信他是为了正义而死的 |
[26:43] | I’m not so sure now. | 现在我不确定了 |
[26:46] | Principles are a bitch, man. | 原则一无是处 伙计 |
[26:48] | I avoid them at all cost. | 我不惜一切代价避开它们 |
[26:53] | I just hope your old man taught you how to shoot. | 只希望你爸教了你怎么开枪 |
[27:00] | Hang on, Liz. Come on, you have to. | 坚持住 莉斯 一定要坚持住 |
[27:03] | Come on, a little longer. | 拜托了 再坚持一会儿 |
[27:05] | Come on. Liz? | 拜托了 莉斯 |
[27:07] | I, uh, I’m afraid we’re out of options. | 恐怕我们已经别无选择了 |
[27:10] | Can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with this air system. | 还是搞不清楚通风系统出了什么问题 |
[27:13] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[27:17] | Liz? | 莉斯 |
[27:19] | Liz? Wake up! | 莉斯 醒醒 |
[27:21] | Liz! | 莉斯 |
[27:28] | Navabi. | 纳瓦比 |
[27:29] | What’s that, son? | 你说什么 孩子 |
[27:30] | The pass code — it is “Navabi.” | 密码是纳瓦比 |
[27:34] | It’s “Navabi”! Open the door. | 是纳瓦比 把门打开 |
[27:36] | N-A-V-A-B-I. N-A-V-A-B-I. | |
[27:39] | Open the door. Open the door! Do it! | 把门打开 快打开 |
[27:41] | Open the door. Come on. | 把门打开 快啊 |
[27:43] | Come on. Open it! | 快点 开门啊 |
[27:55] | Come on. Okay. Come on, Liz. Come on, Liz. | 醒醒 醒醒 莉斯 快醒醒 |
[28:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[28:05] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[28:08] | Liz. I’m — I’m sorry. | 莉斯 我 我很抱歉 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry. So sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[28:17] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | Mr. Foreign Minister, | 外交部长先生 |
[28:21] | thank you for altering your itinerary to meet me. | 谢谢您改变行程来见我 |
[28:25] | And how is El Presidente? | 总统先生还好吗 |
[28:27] | He has irritable bowels. | 他肠胃不太好 |
[28:28] | But what can you expect? | 不过也难怪 |
[28:30] | We just borrowed another $5 billion from China. | 我们刚刚又跟中国借了五十亿美元 |
[28:33] | So, what is this about, Reddington? | 到底有什么事 雷丁顿 |
[28:35] | I was told a matter of national interest. | 我听说事关国家利益 |
[28:38] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[28:39] | I believe I can help your president’s stomach condition. | 我相信我能缓解贵国总统的肠胃问题 |
[28:42] | Oh, you’re gonna erase my country’s debt? | 怎么 你要把我国欠的外债一笔勾销吗 |
[28:44] | No, but I can give you some walking-around money. Please. | 不 但我可以给你们点零花钱 请 |
[28:47] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[28:50] | We can preserve the quiet tranquility of these woods | 我们可以保持这片树林的宁静 |
[28:55] | if you just send Karakurt out now. | 只要你们把卡拉库尔特交出来 |
[28:59] | You have 30 seconds before we begin shooting. | 我们开枪之前你们有三十秒 |
[29:02] | – There’s no way we’re sending him out. – Agreed. | -决不能把他交出去 -同意 |
[29:04] | Then how ’bout giving me a weapon? | 那给我把武器怎么样 |
[29:05] | It’s not like I can run. | 我还能跑哪儿去 |
[29:09] | Come on, give him a gun. | 来 给他把枪 |
[29:13] | 15 seconds! | 十五秒 |
[29:24] | The Cabal, the ones coming for Liz… | 秘社 紧追莉斯不放的那些人 |
[29:26] | They’re not gonna get her. | 他们不会得手的 |
[29:28] | Let’s just get it over with. | 那我们赶紧把这事了结吧 |
[29:45] | ♬曾经年少♬ | |
[29:47] | ♬阳光下穿行♬ | |
[29:49] | ♬光线透过你的身体♬ | |
[29:53] | ♬世事难料♬ | |
[29:55] | ♬美梦难成真♬ | |
[29:57] | ♬一旦失去不再复返♬ | |
[30:00] | ♬寄望梦回♬ | |
[30:15] | Check for survivors. | 去看看有没有活口 |
[30:53] | Knees! | 跪下 |
[31:02] | I’ll just, uh, take that. | 枪 还是我拿着 |
[31:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们先离开这里 |
[31:19] | I won’t let you take her. | 我不会让你带走她的 |
[31:20] | Aram, put the gun down! | 阿兰姆 把枪放下 |
[31:22] | They’ll shoot you without thinking twice. | 他们会毫不犹豫地朝你开枪的 |
[31:26] | – I don’t care. – I do. | -我不在乎 -我在乎 |
[31:31] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够好了 |
[31:32] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[31:35] | I opened the door. | 我把门打开了 |
[31:37] | Agent Mojtabal, stand down. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 退后 |
[31:39] | Aram. Aram, look at me. Look at me. | 阿兰姆 看着我阿兰姆 看着我 |
[31:47] | I don’t blame you for letting me out. | 我不怪你把我放出来 |
[31:51] | I don’t. | 我不怪你 |
[31:54] | Now please put the gun down. | 求你了 把枪放下 |
[32:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:10] | Excuse me! | 搞什么呢 |
[32:12] | Where exactly do you think you’re taking this young lady? | 你们打算把这位年轻的女士带到哪里去 |
[32:14] | Mrs. Panabaker, right on time. | 帕娜贝克女士 真是准时 |
[32:17] | I believe punctuality is a virtue, | 我认为守时是一种美德 |
[32:19] | as is following orders. | 正如遵守命令一样 |
[32:21] | My orders are to make sure Elizabeth Keen | 我的命令是确保伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[32:23] | is transported safely | 能够安全地转移 |
[32:26] | to the E. Barrett Prettyman courthouse. | 到E·巴莱特·普雷蒂曼法院 |
[32:28] | And I have actionable intel that requires us | 我收到一条可靠情报 要求我们 |
[32:30] | to move Agent Keen to Fort Mcnair. | 把基恩探员转移到麦克奈尔要塞 |
[32:31] | I am aware of the intel. | 我知道这条情报 |
[32:34] | So is D.N.I., who’s reviewed it | 国家情报局局长也知道 经他复查 |
[32:36] | and upheld the original agreement. | 决定维持最初的协议 |
[32:38] | As National Security Advisor, this is my call to make. | 作为国家安全顾问 这应该由我来决定 |
[32:40] | Not according to this. | 这份文件可不是这样说的 |
[32:44] | Oh, don’t take my word for it. | 我说的你可以不信 |
[32:46] | Get the director of National Intelligence on the line. | 给国家情报局局长打个电话吧 |
[32:51] | Oh, well, then I guess I’ll call him myself. | 既然这样 那只能我来给他打了 |
[32:55] | Why would Venezuela ever agree to such a ridiculous proposal? | 委内瑞拉当局为什么会同意如此无理的提议 |
[33:00] | Why, to stick it to the United States, of course. | 为什么 当然是为了捅美国一刀 |
[33:02] | They’ve been trying to topple your regime for years. | 多年来 他们一直想推翻你们的政权 |
[33:04] | If we do as you suggest, | 如果我们按你说的做 |
[33:06] | the United States would just impose more sanctions. | 美国只会对我国进一步进行制裁 |
[33:08] | Our shelves are already bare. | 我们的国家早已只剩个空架子了 |
[33:11] | This would hurt my people and my economy | 这样做会伤害我的人民 |
[33:13] | for generations to come. | 损害后代的经济发展 |
[33:15] | This meeting is over. | 这次会面到此结束 |
[33:17] | Diaz, I told you I could put money back | 迪亚兹 我告诉过你我能把钱 |
[33:21] | in Venezuela’s Central Bank. | 放回到委内瑞拉中央银行 |
[33:23] | And I’ve told you, | 我也告诉过你 |
[33:23] | you couldn’t possibly give us enough money | 你能给我们的钱 不可能抵得上 |
[33:25] | to make what you’re asking worth the risk. | 你所求之事需要冒的险 |
[33:28] | Do you know the story of El Dorado? | 你知道埃尔多拉多的故事吗 |
[33:33] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[33:42] | Those are chromium-plated | 这些是镀铬的 |
[33:43] | master-printing plates for the $100 bill, | 一百美元纸币的顶级印刷模板 |
[33:47] | created using the U.S. Treasury Department’s | 使用的是美国财政部 |
[33:50] | own software upgrades plate design, | 内部升级版的印刷模板 |
[33:53] | encoding techniques | 以及编码技术 |
[33:55] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[33:59] | There was this plane that fell out of the sky, | 之前有一架从天空坠落的飞机 |
[34:02] | a group of anti-capitalists. | 一群反资本主义者 |
[34:04] | Terrorists in funny masks. But I digress. | 一群滑稽伪装的恐怖分子 扯远了 |
[34:07] | The point is I’m giving El Jefe | 重点是我让总统先生 |
[34:10] | the ability to print as much money as he’d like to print. | 能够想印多少钱就印多少 |
[34:14] | You son of a gun. | 你个老混蛋 |
[34:16] | I’ve been called worse. | 我被人叫过更难听的 |
[34:22] | Found a ride. | 找到辆车 |
[34:29] | Your weapons on the ground. | 放下武器 |
[34:31] | Or I’ll kill him. | 否则我就杀了他 |
[34:32] | He’ll kill me anyway, so just drop him. | 他无论如何都会杀了我 别管我干掉他 |
[34:35] | Just drop the son of a bitch. | 杀了这个混蛋 |
[34:36] | Come on, man, you’re F.B.I. You never put your weapon down. | 动手啊 你是联调局的 决不能放下武器 |
[34:38] | Just…Second he shoots me, drop him. | 在他开枪的瞬间 打死他 |
[34:42] | Drop him! | 开枪啊 |
[34:45] | All right, you win. Okay? | 好了 你赢了 |
[34:49] | Did you even go to the academy? | 你真受过训练吗 |
[34:50] | You should’ve listened to your friend. | 你应该听你朋友的 |
[34:55] | I figured you two could use some backup. | 我想你们俩可能需要支援 |
[35:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:08] | Agent Ressler, listen to me. | 雷斯勒探员 听我说 |
[35:09] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[35:11] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[35:13] | Stop. | 住手 |
[35:14] | Do you know the damage you’ve done? | 你知道你们造成的影响吗 |
[35:15] | That your organization has done to this country, to my friends? | 你们的组织对国家 对我的朋友做的那些事 |
[35:18] | I don’t care about your friends, and I hate this country. | 我才不在乎你的朋友 而且我恨这个国家 |
[35:21] | Well, “Hate” is a strong word. | 说”恨”有点重了 |
[35:22] | I like the part where I make bail | 我还蛮喜欢我保释后 |
[35:24] | and catch the next plane to France. | 飞往法国的部分 |
[35:25] | You’re not gonna live to see the inside of a courtroom. | 你活不到进庭审室的 |
[35:29] | Sure, I am. | 我当然能进 |
[35:30] | And not just any courtroom, but a courtroom of my choosing, | 而且不是随便哪间庭审室 是我选的庭审室 |
[35:33] | with the judge of my choosing. | 里面有我选好的法官 |
[35:35] | – God bless America. – Agent Ressler. | -天佑美利坚 -雷斯勒探员 |
[35:36] | You’re not gonna do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[35:37] | – You deserve to die. – Put down the gun. | -你该死 -把枪放下 |
[35:39] | I know he does, but not by your hand. | 我知道他该死 但不该由你动手 |
[35:41] | Since when did you grow a conscience? | 你什么时候这么有良知了 |
[35:42] | I don’t know. Since I’ve been hanging out with you. | 我不知道 跟你混在一起之后吧 |
[35:44] | I’m not happy about it either. | 我对此也不是很高兴 |
[35:46] | Ah, he’s right. We bring him in, he walks. | 他说得对 送他上法庭 他会从容脱身 |
[35:49] | He doesn’t pay for any of this. | 不用付出任何代价 |
[35:52] | Your dad. | 你父亲 |
[35:53] | You wanna know if he died for nothing. | 你想知道他死得值不值 |
[35:56] | Whether he did or didn’t | 而值或不值 |
[35:57] | depends on whether you pull that trigger. | 就取决于你是否扣下扳机 |
[36:10] | Matias Solomon, you’re under arrest… | 马蒂亚斯·所罗门 你因 |
[36:13] | for the attempted murder of a federal agent, | 试图谋杀联邦探员 |
[36:16] | for the attempted murder of a material witness | 试图谋杀联邦调查案件中的 |
[36:18] | in a federal investigation, treason, espionage… | 重要证人 以及叛国 从事间谍活动等罪名 |
[36:22] | conspiracy to — you know what? | 而被捕 算了 |
[36:24] | Why don’t I get you a Penal Code? | 我还是给你拿部刑法典好了 |
[36:26] | It would be easier to figure out what you haven’t done. | 这样比较容易找出你没做过的坏事 |
[36:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[36:35] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:38] | I stand corrected. | 是我错了 |
[36:39] | I have never seen two people so disappointed | 我从未见过两个人因为国家未遭受攻击 |
[36:42] | that the country isn’t under attack. | 而如此失望 |
[36:44] | Yeah, well, I’m not convinced. | 是的 我并不相信 |
[36:47] | So let’s get Agent Keen transferred, shall we? | 那就让基恩探员转移吧 |
[36:50] | My men are on site. | 我的手下已就位 |
[36:52] | And they will stay on site. | 他们要原地待命 |
[36:54] | I consulted with Reven Wright before I drafted the order. | 我起草执行令前征询过雷文·莱特的意见 |
[36:57] | Keen isn’t going anywhere without one agent, | 必须在探员唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[36:59] | Donald Ressler present, to oversee her transfer. | 在场并监督下 才能转移基恩 |
[37:02] | Uh, Agent Ressler isn’t here. | 可雷斯勒探员不在这里 |
[37:08] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[37:09] | Bring him to holding. | 把他关起来 |
[37:11] | Elizabeth Keen, I’m here to escort you downtown, | 伊丽莎白·基恩 我会押送你去市中心 |
[37:15] | where you’ll be held safely pending your arraignment. | 在候审期间 你在那里会很安全 |
[37:18] | It’s about time. | 来得正好 |
[37:21] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[37:23] | I know you killed Reven Wright. | 我知道你杀了雷文·莱特 |
[37:26] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[37:28] | And you. | 还有你 |
[37:30] | I want you gone when I get back. | 我回来的时候 你给我消失 |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:46] | I need to come around here more often. | 我要经常来这里才行 |
[37:51] | ♬为爱孤注一掷 孤注一掷♬ | |
[37:54] | ♬将爱深埋内心♬ | |
[37:57] | ♬倾尽全力 为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:00] | ♬你应为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:03] | ♬宝贝 你是否感到寂冷♬ | |
[38:05] | ♬我愿用爱意将你包覆♬ | |
[38:08] | ♬若你愿意 为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:11] | ♬若你愿意 为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:14] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[38:16] | Agent Ressler’s orders. | 是雷斯勒探员的命令 |
[38:18] | ♬迷失在迷惘之地♬ | |
[38:21] | ♬你是否在夜半哭泣♬ | |
[38:24] | ♬你我彼此互诉衷肠♬ | |
[38:27] | ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:28] | ♬必将安好♬ | |
[38:32] | ♬安好♬ | |
[38:39] | ♬列出清单但保留空白♬ | |
[38:41] | ♬写下爱情并孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:44] | ♬将其深锁藏好钥匙♬ | |
[38:46] | ♬若你愿意 为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:50] | ♬敞开心扉 坦然爱我♬ | |
[38:53] | ♬遍寻一地 让我们孤注一掷♬ | |
[38:56] | ♬让我们记住此刻♬ | |
[38:58] | ♬因我们必将为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[39:01] | She still alive? | 她还活着 |
[39:02] | ♬你我彼此互诉衷肠♬ | |
[39:05] | ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[39:07] | ♬必将安好♬ | |
[39:11] | ♬安好♬ | |
[39:12] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[39:14] | I believe you were framed. | 我相信你是被人陷害的 |
[39:23] | ♬喔 请你坚持自我♬ | |
[39:29] | ♬喔 必须坚持自我♬ | |
[39:34] | ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[39:37] | ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬ | |
[39:44] | Come closer, Aram. | 过来一点 阿兰姆 |
[39:57] | There’s nobody down there. | 墓是空的 |
[40:00] | Not at the moment. | 现在是空的 |
[40:02] | So then… | 那… |
[40:06] | why did you ask me to meet you at an empty grave? | 你为什么叫我到一处空坟见面 |
[40:11] | There are… | 在我们的生活中… |
[40:13] | foundational elements in our lives. | 有一些基本的元素 |
[40:18] | People… | 是身边的人… |
[40:21] | that form the brick and mortar of who we are. | 让我们的身份具有了实质意义 |
[40:24] | People that are so deeply imbedded | 身边的人是如此深刻地融入我们的生活 |
[40:27] | that we take their existence for granted | 以至于我们认为他们的存在是理所当然的 |
[40:30] | until suddenly, they’re not there. | 直到突然间 他们不见了 |
[40:32] | And we… | 而我们 |
[40:35] | collapse into rubble. | 溃成废墟 |
[40:37] | I’ve stood over the open grave of someone I’ve loved… | 我太多次站在所爱之人的… |
[40:43] | too often. | 坟墓前 |
[40:47] | Once for my mother. | 一次是我母亲 |
[40:49] | And then… the others. | 然后…是其他人 |
[40:54] | I needed to recall this feeling because… | 我要回忆起这种感觉 因为… |
[41:01] | I’d be staring at another body right now | 如果不是你 我现在就会凝视着 |
[41:04] | if not for you, Aram. | 另一个逝去的爱人 阿兰姆 |
[41:06] | It wasn’t weakness that prevented you | 阻止你眼睁睁地看着你的朋友死去的 |
[41:08] | from watching your friend die today. | 并不是软弱 |
[41:11] | It was hope, | 而是希望 |
[41:13] | and thank heavens you were in a hopeful mood. | 谢天谢地 你还怀揣希望 |
[41:16] | You saved Elizabeth. | 你救了伊丽莎白 |
[41:22] | I’m forever in your debt. | 我会永远感激你 |
[41:26] | Now gather your team. | 把人都找来 |
[41:29] | It’s time to take down the Cabal. | 是时候摧毁秘社了 |