时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 214号公路 西弗吉尼亚州郊区 | |
[00:04] | Does anything appear out of the ordinary? | 有什么异常吗 |
[00:07] | No, but I don’t like this, Raymond. | 没有 但我不喜欢你这安排 雷蒙德 |
[00:09] | We’re less than an hour behind you, | 我们不到一个小时就能赶到 |
[00:11] | and Ian will be there any minute to open the store. | 伊恩随时会去开门 |
[00:14] | The care package will be there soon after. | 包裹很快就会到 |
[00:16] | I should be with you. | 我应该陪着你 |
[00:17] | You will be in less than an hour. | 一小时内你就能陪我了 |
[00:18] | Oh, and don’t forget that other matter we discussed. | 别忘了我们之前说的另一件事 |
[00:21] | Other matter? | 什么另一件事 |
[00:23] | Ian has a first edition of “Life on the Mississippi” for me. | 伊恩有《在密密西比河上》的初版书要给我 |
[00:27] | Multitasking. | 多任务并行嘛 |
[00:29] | Have I ever told you the story about Ian Bartleby and his wife | 我有没有跟你说过伊恩·巴托比和他老婆 |
[00:33] | and the beekeeper they fell into bed with on the isle of Skye? | 在斯凯岛上和一个养蜂人搞在一起的故事 |
[00:37] | Fascinating, illuminating story. | 简直引人入胜 富有启发 |
[00:39] | Oh, it’s been a long drive. | 后面的路还很长 |
[00:40] | Any chance I can hear about Ian | 能不能等我洗把脸 |
[00:42] | and the beekeeper after I clean up? | 再听你说伊恩和养蜂人 |
[00:45] | Yes. | 当然 |
[00:46] | Freshen up. I’ll fill the tank. | 去梳洗一下 我加点油 |
[00:48] | Get us something to eat. | 买点吃的 |
[00:50] | Lizzy… | 莉兹 |
[00:52] | we’re very close. | 我们很接近成功了 |
[00:53] | This’ll all be over soon. | 这一切很快就会结束 |
[01:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:52] | My friend who was just here, | 我朋友刚刚还在这 |
[01:54] | Um, brown coat, hat — | 棕色外套 戴帽子 |
[01:56] | you didn’t happen to see where he went? | 你有看到他去哪了吗 |
[01:58] | – Who? – He was just here. | -谁 -他就在这 |
[01:59] | He got gas at pump 5. | 用五号枪加的油 |
[02:01] | Maybe he paid credit at the pump. | 他是不是直接刷卡付钱了 |
[02:02] | No, he would have paid cash. | 不 他应该会用现金的 |
[02:04] | No, no cash customers for hours. | 没有 最近几个小时都没人用现金 |
[02:07] | Okay, listen to me, this is very important. | 你听我说 这事很重要 |
[02:09] | My friend — he wouldn’t have just left. | 我朋友 他不会这样不辞而别的 |
[02:11] | Excuse me, uh, ma’am, is there a problem? | 你好 女士 出什么事了吗 |
[02:13] | She thinks something might have happened to her friend. | 她觉得她朋友可能出事了 |
[02:15] | Your friend — can you describe him. | 你能描述一下他的长相吗 |
[02:17] | I can ask my manager if you want, | 我可以帮你问问经理 |
[02:19] | see if he can roll back the security cameras. | 看能不能调监控出来看看 |
[02:20] | Thank you. No. I’m sure he’s here somewhere. | 谢谢你 不用了 他肯定就在附近 |
[02:24] | Thanks for your concern, officer. | 谢谢关心 警官 |
[02:30] | Reddington, where are you? | 雷丁顿 你到底哪去了 |
[02:35] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[02:50] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[03:01] | 公路之王 第108号 | |
[03:04] | Please tell me Reddington’s called you. | 告诉我雷丁顿给你打电话了 |
[03:06] | No. Why, is something wrong? | 没有 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[03:08] | He was here one minute. | 一分钟前他还在 |
[03:09] | He was getting gas. And now he’s gone. | 他在加油 然后人突然就不见了 |
[03:10] | I-I’ve called and called. H-he hasn’t answered his phone. | 我一直给他打电话 他都没接 |
[03:14] | Elizabeth, where are you? | 伊丽莎白 你在哪儿 |
[03:15] | You can’t leave the store. | 你不能离开书店 |
[03:17] | If Raymond is in trouble… | 如果雷蒙德遇到麻烦了… |
[03:18] | I’m sure there’s an explanation, | 他一定有他的原因 |
[03:19] | but you cannot leave until you’ve secured the care package. | 但你在拿到包裹之前 不能离开 |
[03:22] | Call me if you hear from Reddington. | 如果有雷丁顿的消息就告诉我 |
[03:33] | Navabi. | 纳瓦比 |
[03:34] | Reddington’s missing. | 雷丁顿失踪了 |
[03:36] | What do you mean, “missing”? | “失踪”是什么意思 |
[03:37] | Samar, I need you to promise me something. | 莎马 你得答应我一件事 |
[03:39] | If I give you his burner number — | 如果我告诉你他的一次性电话号码 |
[03:41] | If I ask you to trace his location, | 如果我请你追踪他的位置 |
[03:43] | can you promise me you won’t tell Ressler? | 你能答应我不告诉雷斯勒吗 |
[03:49] | What’s the number? | 号码是多少 |
[03:50] | 240-555-0146 240-555-0146. | |
[03:57] | Samar, I know what a difficult position I’m putting you in. | 莎马 我知道这样让你很为难 |
[03:59] | I don’t think you do. | 你想不到我有多为难 |
[04:01] | But Reddington just vanished. | 但雷丁顿就这么消失了 |
[04:04] | He’s at 2436 Bronson, outside Davis Creek. | 他在布朗森街2436号 大卫湾附近 |
[04:07] | It looks like it’s a salvage yard. | 似乎是个旧车回收场 |
[04:10] | A salvage yard. | 旧车回收场 |
[04:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:23] | You, uh, think we should go into work separately? | 我们要错开上班时间吗 |
[04:26] | You don’t think they’d believe we carpooled? | 你觉得他们不会相信我们拼车 |
[04:29] | No. | 是的 |
[04:33] | Last night was nice. | 昨晚很棒 |
[04:34] | Yes. It was. | 是啊 |
[04:40] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[04:41] | I hear the boss is a — he’s a real prick. | 我听说上司 很不好相处 |
[04:50] | Reven Wright’s waiting for you in Mr. Cooper’s office. | 雷文·莱特正在库珀的办公室等你 |
[04:57] | Someone ran a search on this and then cleared the history. | 有人在这上面搜索过又清除了记录 |
[04:59] | I want a list of every I.P. address | 列出最近24小时内访问的 |
[05:01] | visited in the last 24 hours. | 所有IP地址给我 |
[05:03] | Want me to log it into evidence? | 需要登记成证物吗 |
[05:04] | No, no, just the, uh, search history. | 不 不用 只要搜索历史 |
[05:07] | You missed a button. | 你少扣了个扣子 |
[05:11] | Left in a hurry. | 走得有点急 |
[05:13] | Cooper sold us out. | 库珀出卖了我们 |
[05:15] | You don’t know that. | 这不一定 |
[05:16] | I heard Keen and her ex on the phone set a meeting. | 我听到基恩和她前夫打电话约了见面 |
[05:18] | I told one person — Harold Cooper. | 我只告诉了一个人 哈罗德·库珀 |
[05:21] | I show up to arrest them, and they’re gone. | 我去抓他们 他们却跑了 |
[05:23] | How could Cooper possibly warn Keen? | 库珀怎么可能警告基恩 |
[05:25] | How would he even reach her? | 他怎么可能联系得到她 |
[05:26] | He didn’t reach her. He reached him. | 他联系的不是基恩 而是汤姆 |
[05:28] | He’s working with Tom. | 他在和汤姆共事 |
[05:29] | They’re running some kind of an operation to exonerate Keen. | 他们在想办法给基恩洗清罪名 |
[05:32] | – He betrayed us. – Where are you on Solomon? | -他背叛了我们 -所罗门那边查到了什么 |
[05:35] | Ex-CIA disavowed after the Eritrean War. | 前国安局探员 厄立特里亚战争之后被除名 |
[05:38] | I’ll talk to Laurel Hitchin about him. | 我会去问问劳雷尔·希钦 |
[05:40] | She comes from that world. | 她熟悉那边的情况 |
[05:41] | In the meantime, find out what the hell | 你去查清楚哈罗德·库珀 |
[05:43] | Harold Cooper is doing with Tom Keen. | 到底在和汤姆·基恩搞什么鬼 |
[05:47] | We don’t have to stand here and play “Mother, may I?” | 我们没必要在这里干等 |
[05:49] | with Donald Ressler, all right? | 唐纳德·雷斯勒的反应 |
[05:51] | You got a badge. | 你有警徽 |
[05:52] | Make the collar and walk him into DCPD. | 抓着他去特区警局不就行了 |
[05:54] | I spoke to Reddington. | 我和雷丁顿谈过了 |
[05:55] | He has a plan, but we have to keep Karakurt secure | 他有个计划 但在事情安排好之前 |
[05:57] | until everything is set. | 我们要确保卡拉库尔特的安全 |
[05:58] | Great, so we do nothing. | 所以我们就坐以待毙吗 |
[06:00] | I want him out of here now. | 我想他现在就走 |
[06:01] | Soon. I promise. | 很快就走 我发誓 |
[06:02] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[06:04] | Harold, what the hell is going on. | 哈罗德 到底怎么回事 |
[06:06] | Tell me you got guns in this house. | 这房子里最好有枪 |
[06:07] | Just the one. | 只有一把 |
[06:08] | Get it. | 去拿 |
[06:27] | I’m here! Don’t shoot! | 我在这 别开枪 |
[06:36] | Everybody out now. Go! | 所有人都出去 快点 |
[06:47] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么 |
[06:48] | – Nothing. – Really? | -没什么 -是吗 |
[06:49] | Because it looks like — | 因为看起来像… |
[06:50] | Actually, can I ask you something? | 事实上 我能问你点事吗 |
[06:55] | Agent Ressler — this is his laptop. | 雷斯勒探员 这是他的电脑 |
[06:57] | He asked me to run a search history. | 他叫我检查一遍搜索历史 |
[06:59] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[07:00] | Why wouldn’t he know what was searched on his own computer? | 他怎么会不知道他自己电脑上的搜索记录 |
[07:05] | He just said as soon as I figured it out, let him know. | 他只说等我查出来了告诉他 |
[07:09] | You can’t do that. | 你不能告诉他 |
[07:11] | Why can’t I do that? | 为什么不行 |
[07:15] | Because I did the search. For Liz. | 因为是我搜的 为了莉斯 |
[07:18] | She called and she said Reddington was missing, | 她电话来说雷丁顿失踪了 |
[07:19] | and she asked me to trace his burner number. | 然后她要我帮她定位雷丁顿的一次性手机 |
[07:21] | She made me promise not to tell Ressler. | 她叫我不要告诉雷斯勒 |
[07:23] | You know where they are, and you’re not gonna tell him. | 你知道他们在哪 但你不准备告诉他 |
[07:28] | I only know the truth about my brother | 因为雷丁顿我才知道 |
[07:29] | because of Reddington. | 我弟弟的事 |
[07:31] | I owe him for that this once. | 我欠他的 |
[07:35] | Why use Agent Ressler’s laptop? | 为什么用雷斯勒探员的电脑 |
[07:38] | When Liz called, I wasn’t thinking. | 因为莉斯打来时我没多想 |
[07:39] | His laptop — he must have left it at my work station. | 他的电脑 当时肯定放在我工作台上了 |
[07:42] | I don’t know. It was just there. | 不知道 当时就在手边 |
[07:44] | – Aram, please. – I get it. | -阿兰姆 拜托了 -明白了 |
[07:47] | I totally get it. | 我都明白 |
[07:49] | Whatever you need. | 你需要什么都行 |
[07:51] | Mum’s the word. | 我不会说的 |
[07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:03] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我过来 |
[08:58] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[08:59] | You one badass too, ain’t you? | 你也是个狠角色啊 |
[09:02] | Some kind of James Bond silencer and everything? | 詹姆斯·邦德那一类的吗 |
[09:06] | What you want we should do with him, Cash? | 我们该拿他怎么办 卡仕 |
[09:09] | I say we tie him to the truck, | 干脆直接把他绑在车后面 |
[09:10] | drag him down the road | 一路拖着 |
[09:11] | till there’s nothing left but bloody wingtips. | 直到骨头上一点皮肉都不剩 |
[09:14] | I think he’s cute. | 我觉得他挺可爱的 |
[09:17] | Don’t touch the merchandise, bitch! | 别碰货物好吗 贱人 |
[09:19] | I didn’t mean nothing. | 我不是故意的 |
[09:20] | Leave her be. | 让她去吧 |
[09:23] | Jilly’s just playing. | 吉莉只是开玩笑而已 |
[09:30] | Let me see if I can guess how this works. | 让我猜猜这是怎么回事 |
[09:33] | You grab hapless motorists, drain their ATM accounts, | 你们绑架倒霉的司机 提空他们的银行账户 |
[09:36] | max out their credit cards, | 刷爆他们的信用卡 |
[09:37] | and dump them by the side of the road. | 之后再把他们往路边一扔 |
[09:39] | Money or your life. | 要钱还是要命 |
[09:42] | You’re highwaymen. | 你们是拦路抢劫的 |
[09:47] | “K.O.T.H.” “K.O.T.H.” | |
[09:50] | Knights… | 骑士 |
[09:53] | Kings of the highway. | 公路之王 |
[09:55] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[09:57] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[09:58] | But, uh, whether or not you’re, uh, breathing | 但是我们把你扔在路边的时候 |
[10:01] | when we dump you — | 你是死是活 |
[10:02] | well, that entirely depends on how polite you are. | 完全要看你有多恭敬了 |
[10:06] | I like wearing your c-coat. | 我喜欢你的外套 |
[10:09] | Must have set you b-b-back a bundle. | 肯定花了你不少钱吧 |
[10:12] | No doubt worth considerably less now. | 可惜被你穿过就不值钱了 |
[10:18] | I like this one. Like his style. | 我喜欢这家伙 喜欢他的风格 |
[10:22] | Like his gun. | 喜欢他的枪 |
[10:26] | I like his watch. Rolex. | 我喜欢他的表 劳力士 |
[10:29] | That’s $10,000 easy. | 轻轻松松就能卖个一万块 |
[10:31] | There’s more than that, | 如果我们能达成一个 |
[10:32] | if we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. | 互利互惠的协议的话 可远不止一万块 |
[10:35] | That right? | 是吗 |
[10:37] | ‘Cause all you got here is about, uh, 700 bucks | 我看这里一共有七百块钱 |
[10:41] | and a Florida driver’s license. | 还有一张佛罗里达州驾照 |
[10:43] | So tell me, Kenneth Rathers, | 告诉我 肯尼斯·拉瑟斯 |
[10:49] | what’s a cat like you | 你这样的人 |
[10:50] | doing driving an old beater like that, hmm? | 为什么会开那么一辆老破车呢 |
[10:53] | You some kind of eccentric, or are you on the lam? | 因为你是怪咖 还是因为你在跑路 |
[10:59] | Yeah, that’s what I am, Cash. | 你说得对 卡仕 |
[11:01] | I’m on the lam. | 我在跑路 |
[11:09] | I was wondering when we’d get to that. | 我还在想什么时候会用上这家伙呢 |
[11:11] | Well, we’re getting to it now. | 现在就可以用上了 |
[11:16] | You got some explaining to do, jack! | 你得好好解释解释了 伙计 |
[11:23] | So, figure it out? | 查出来了吗 |
[11:27] | I did. | 是的 |
[11:28] | And…? | 那么 |
[11:31] | I have a question… | 我有个问题 |
[11:34] | About, uh, protocols. | 关于章程的 |
[11:36] | When we find Agent Keen, | 我们找到基恩探员之后 |
[11:39] | are you positive we’ll be able to protect her? | 你确定我们能保护她吗 |
[11:42] | Aram, what did you find out? | 阿兰姆 你查到什么了 |
[11:43] | Protocols — what are they? | 章程 到底是什么 |
[11:48] | Keen will be held here under our supervision. | 基恩将在我们的监控下被关押在此 |
[11:51] | I will handle her transportation to the federal courthouse | 我会负责把她移交至联邦法院 |
[11:54] | with teams handpicked by me. | 所有人员都由我亲自挑选 |
[11:55] | No exceptions. | 无一例外 |
[11:58] | Her travel will be overseen by a district court judge | 押送过程由一名地方法院法官监督 |
[12:00] | with a component level clearance, | 该法官有高级权限 |
[12:01] | who has been vetted by Hitchin and Wright | 并由希钦和莱特亲自审核 |
[12:05] | to make sure that they’re not involved with the, uh, Cabal. | 以确保跟秘社毫无关联 |
[12:08] | Okay? | 满意了吗 |
[12:14] | They’re in West Virginia. | 他们在西弗吉尼亚 |
[12:15] | The search traced Mr. Reddington’s burner | 搜索追踪到了雷丁顿先生的手机 |
[12:17] | to a location outside of… Davis Creek. | 显示在大卫湾附近 |
[12:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:33] | So…you’re protecting them — Keen and Reddington? | 所以你在保护他们 基恩和雷丁顿 |
[12:38] | Samar, I know about the search on my computer . | 莎马 我知道你用我电脑搜索了 |
[12:40] | She called he was missing. | 她打电话来说他失踪了 |
[12:42] | So you knew where they were, | 所以你知道他们在哪儿 |
[12:43] | and you didn’t tell me. | 但你却没告诉我 |
[12:44] | She couldn’t, after Mr. Reddington helped with her brother. | 她不能说 她弟弟的事雷丁顿帮了忙 |
[12:49] | That’s not why I did it. | 我这么做不是因为那个 |
[12:50] | It’s not? You said — | 不是 那你刚才说 |
[12:51] | If we bring Liz in, she will die. | 如果我们把莉斯抓来 她会死的 |
[12:54] | First Cooper tipped them off about Wing Yee | 先是库珀通风报信让他们别去咏仪家 |
[12:56] | and now you’re protecting them. | 现在你又保护他们 |
[12:57] | Cooper didn’t tip them off. I did. | 库珀没有给他们通风报信 是我干的 |
[13:00] | So I told you where they were, and you warned them? | 我告诉你他们在哪儿 然后你警告了他们 |
[13:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:06] | Jesus, I told Reven Wright that Cooper betrayed us — | 天啊 我跟雷文·莱特说库珀背叛了我们 |
[13:08] | betrayed me. | 背叛了我 |
[13:10] | Boy, was I wrong. He didn’t. It was you. | 我错了 不是他 而是你 |
[13:16] | I want you gone by the end of the day. | 我不希望明天再在这里见到你 |
[13:29] | No ATM or c-c-credit cards? | 既没有借记卡 也没信用卡 |
[13:33] | Hey, man, you didn’t complain when we were grabbing him. | 伙计 我们抓他的时候你可没抱怨 |
[13:35] | – That was a solid snatch. – Solid snatch, my ass. | -这一票是大家一致同意干的 -一致个屁 |
[13:38] | This g-g-guy stinks of the m-mob. | 这家伙不好惹 |
[13:41] | Well, he smells like money to me. | 我觉得他很有钱 |
[13:43] | There’s money in it, all right. | 这人身上有利可图 |
[13:45] | Best grab what we’ve had since we rolled into town. | 这是我们进城以来干得最有赚头的一票了 |
[13:48] | He may not have much on him, | 他身上可能没带那么多钱 |
[13:50] | but somebody will pay his bank to cut him loose. | 不过有人会付钱赎他的 |
[13:52] | I say we cut on him till he t-talks. | 我们快用刑逼他开口吧 |
[13:56] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[13:57] | If somebody’s gonna pay to get him back, | 要是有人会付钱赎他的话 |
[14:00] | they ain’t gonna like it too much if he’s all cut up. | 他们不会想看到他一身伤的 |
[14:05] | Sweet thing. | 小宝贝 |
[14:09] | – Why don’t you give it a go, huh? – Yeah. | -不如你去套套他的话 -好 |
[14:13] | Maybe he’ll sing like a bird. | 或许他会知无不言的 |
[14:24] | That girl is nuttier than a bag of roasted cashews… | 这姑娘真是蠢到极致 |
[14:29] | …and twice as tasty. | 不过床上功夫了得 |
[14:33] | Nice, huh? Just came in this morning. | 这车不错吧 今早刚运来的 |
[14:36] | Belongs to a retired doctor and his wife. | 是一对退休医生夫妇的 |
[14:39] | They was on their way up to visit their daughter | 他们开车去看他们的女儿 |
[14:40] | in Baltimore when she broke down. | 途经巴尔的摩的时候车坏了 |
[14:43] | – How’d it get here? – Tow truck. | -这车怎么被运过来的 -拖车拉来的 |
[14:45] | Boy named Jasper | 有个叫贾斯伯的 |
[14:46] | runs all the auto club alerts along 119. | 119公路沿途所有道路救援的活都被他包了 |
[14:49] | Can you tell me where to find him? | 能告诉我在哪可以找到他吗 |
[15:02] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:04] | Let me get you another one. | 我再给你买一杯 |
[15:05] | Uh, two. | 两杯吧 |
[15:10] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[15:12] | The one who broke it? | 伤了你的心的那个人 |
[15:14] | Amber. | 安布尔 |
[15:16] | Amber’s a bitch. | 安布尔是个贱人 |
[15:18] | Yeah, she was. | 的确 |
[15:20] | I’m Jasper. | 我叫贾斯伯 |
[15:21] | I’m Kenya. | 我叫肯雅 |
[15:22] | That’s — that’s quite a name. | 这…还真有人叫这名字 |
[15:24] | Well, I am quite a girl. | 我可是个如假包换的姑娘 |
[15:29] | They weren’t coming to save you. They were coming to kill you. | 他们不是来救你的 他们是来灭你口的 |
[15:32] | You want to live? Tell me how they found you. | 你想活命吗 告诉我他们是怎么找到你的 |
[15:34] | – So, where are we going? – I don’t know. | -我们要去哪 -我不知道 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry, Char. I wish I had a plan. | 抱歉 夏 真希望我已经有了主意 |
[15:39] | I don’t. | 可我没有 |
[15:39] | They said they did it to protect me. | 他们说这么做是为了保护我 |
[15:41] | – What was? – A tracking chip. | -做什么 -追踪芯片 |
[15:45] | Get on 95 south. Head towards Roanoke. | 沿着95号公路往南 去罗诺克 |
[15:48] | What’s in Roanoke? | 为什么去罗诺克 |
[15:49] | There’s a cabin — Lake Yvonne. | 那里有间小木屋 在伊冯湖边上 |
[15:51] | I know where the key is. | 我知道钥匙在哪 |
[15:53] | They’re on us. | 他们追来了 |
[16:05] | We can’t outrun them. | 我们摆脱不了他们的 |
[16:06] | It’s a radio frequency. | 芯片用的是无线电频率发射讯号 |
[16:07] | All right, where is it? | 好吧 它在哪 |
[16:08] | It’s in my chest. | 在我胸腔里 |
[16:09] | Well, that is gonna suck for you. | 你不会喜欢接下来发生的事的 |
[16:11] | We need to get him underground, lose the signal. | 我们得把他带去地下 切断信号 |
[16:15] | They’re still here. | 他们还在后面 |
[16:33] | Down now! | 趴下 |
[16:40] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[16:47] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:48] | Go! Go! Go now! | 走 走 快走 |
[17:05] | Signal cut out here, | 信号在这里被切断了 |
[17:07] | but once we go in, Mr. Solomon, I can re-acquire it. | 但进去之后 所罗门先生 我能重获信号 |
[17:11] | Looks like we have some rats to catch. | 看来我们要抓老鼠了 |
[17:29] | It’s tea time. | 下午茶的时间到了 |
[17:31] | That’ll be fun, Jilly. | 一定很有意思 吉莉 |
[17:33] | Cucumber sandwiches? | 有黄瓜三明治 |
[17:36] | And scones. | 还有司康饼 |
[17:37] | How delicious. | 真美味 |
[17:38] | Would you like one lump or two? | 你要一块方糖还是两块 |
[17:42] | Two, please. | 两块 谢谢 |
[17:43] | You simply must tell me your name. | 你一定要告诉我你的名字 |
[17:46] | It’s dreadfully rude of me not to address you properly. | 不能好好称呼你真是太失礼了 |
[17:50] | Kenneth. | 肯尼思 |
[17:53] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[17:56] | Kenneth. | 肯尼思 |
[18:01] | Now look what you’ve done. You spilled all the tea, dear. | 看看你做了什么 亲爱的 你把茶都洒了 |
[18:07] | You have to tell me your real name. | 你必须告诉我你的真名 |
[18:10] | They’re gonna hurt me if you don’t. | 如果你不告诉我 他们会伤害我的 |
[18:13] | You like getting hurt, Jilly. | 你喜欢被人伤害 吉莉 |
[18:17] | You wouldn’t be here with them if you didn’t. | 如果你不喜欢 就不会和他们在一起了 |
[18:19] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[18:21] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:28] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[18:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么呀 |
[18:46] | Not bad, baby! | 不错 宝贝儿 |
[18:52] | There’s over 25 large here! | 这儿有超过两万五了 |
[18:55] | 25? | 两万五 |
[18:58] | That’s over 6 grand apiece. | 每人能拿六千多了 |
[19:01] | Nice work, Jilly! | 干得好 吉莉 |
[19:07] | Hey, what about Jasper? | 那贾斯伯呢 |
[19:08] | Five ways. | 五个人平分 |
[19:10] | Jasper ain’t one of us. | 贾斯伯不是我们中的一员 |
[19:12] | He’s hired help, all right? | 他是雇来帮忙的 好吗 |
[19:14] | He’ll take what we want to give him. | 我们想给他多少 他就拿多少 |
[19:21] | Don’t hold too tight, darlin’. | 别抓太紧 亲爱的 |
[19:25] | There. | 就是这样 |
[19:31] | Why don’t you get us another round? | 你再去买点酒吧 |
[19:34] | I’m gonna go tinkle. | 我要去上个厕所 |
[20:13] | 巴勃罗 这次宰了只肥羊 你在哪里 | |
[20:21] | You couldn’t stay away. | 你一点也离不开我啊 |
[20:23] | I’m an idiot. I didn’t realize how late it was. | 我真蠢 我都没意识到这么晚了 |
[20:24] | I-I got to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[20:26] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[20:33] | Your place. | 去你家 |
[20:41] | Keep an eye up. | 注意警戒 |
[20:43] | Sit. | 坐 |
[20:53] | What’s that for? | 拿它做什么 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna amputate your leg. | 我要截掉你的腿 |
[20:55] | What do you think it’s for? I’m taking the chip out. | 你以为我拿它做什么 我要拿掉芯片 |
[20:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:58] | We can’t stay down here. | 我们不能一直呆在这里 |
[20:59] | If we go up there, they will find us, | 如果我们到地面上 他们就会找到我们 |
[21:01] | and they will kill us. | 干掉我们 |
[21:02] | So I’m taking it out. | 所以我要把它拿出来 |
[21:09] | Do we have a signal yet? | 有信号了吗 |
[21:10] | It’s weak, but they’re ahead of us. | 很微弱 但他们就在前面 |
[21:15] | What are we doing here, Harold? | 我们到底在做什么 哈罗德 |
[21:18] | Let’s forget about where we are | 让我们暂时忘记身在哪里 |
[21:19] | and think about where we’re going. | 而是想想我们要去哪里 |
[21:21] | This cabin — tell me about it. | 和我说说这个湖边小屋吧 |
[21:24] | It’s not important right now. | 现在这不重要 |
[21:26] | I know you’ve been wanting us to go away. | 我知道你一直希望和我离开 |
[21:28] | Was this supposed to be a surprise? | 这是个惊喜吗 |
[21:33] | Char, I promise — | 夏 我发誓 |
[21:34] | The cabin belongs to Doug Koster. | 那个小屋是道格·科斯特的 |
[21:37] | What are you doing with a key to our neighbor’s cabin? | 你拿着邻居家小屋的钥匙干什么 |
[21:42] | It happened before you got sick. | 是在你生病之前的事 |
[21:45] | We were in such a different place. | 我们根本不在一个世界 |
[21:49] | You were working all the time, | 你一直在工作 |
[21:50] | and I was — I was lonely. | 我很 我很寂寞 |
[21:53] | Well, the truth is, like, I mean, | 事实上 |
[21:54] | just thinking about you getting sick, | 你生病这件事 |
[21:56] | it was a blessing | 那是天意 |
[22:00] | because it made me realize | 这让我明白 |
[22:01] | what a fool I had been and how lucky I am. | 我以前多傻 现在又多幸运 |
[22:20] | So…Find out anything about Solomon? | 查到有关所罗门的线索了吗 |
[22:24] | Not yet. I have — I’ve got a call into Laurel. | 还没 我要找一下劳雷尔 |
[22:27] | I’ve got a lead on Keen. | 我有基恩的线索了 |
[22:28] | Agent Navabi talked to her. She was…helping her. | 纳瓦比探员跟她说过话 帮了她 |
[22:31] | Helping, so you could catch her. | 为了抓到她才帮她 |
[22:33] | No, just helping her. So I fired her. | 不 只是帮她 所以我解雇了她 |
[22:36] | You fired Agent Navabi for aiding and abetting? | 你因为她帮基恩就解雇了纳瓦比探员 |
[22:39] | Are you suggesting I prosecute her? | 你是要我起诉她吗 |
[22:42] | That’s your call. | 这是你的自由 |
[22:43] | As is whether to prosecute Harold Cooper. | 和要不要起诉哈罗德·库珀一样 |
[22:47] | Harold is one of the most decent men I know. | 哈罗德是我见过的最正直的人之一 |
[22:49] | Would it violate our principles to be a little flexible? | 稍微灵活一点难道就会违背我们的原则吗 |
[22:55] | Well, that’s exactly what Tommy Markin used to tell my Dad. | 汤米·马金以前跟我爸爸也是这么说的 |
[22:59] | They were partners — Detroit P.D. | 他们是搭档 在底特律警局 |
[23:00] | He’d sit around talking about how dirty the precinct was | 他一直干坐着抱怨他的辖区多乱 |
[23:04] | and how they were gonna clean it up. | 以及他们打算怎么整治 |
[23:06] | – Did they? – No. | -他们做到了吗 -没有 |
[23:07] | When my father refused to go on the payroll, | 我父亲拒绝收黑钱 |
[23:10] | a drug dealer put a bullet in him. | 一个毒贩子就给了他一枪 |
[23:12] | It was a trap, set by the crookedest cop of all — | 那是个陷阱 最坏的警察设下的陷阱 |
[23:16] | good old Tommy Markin. | 受人尊敬的老汤米·马金 |
[23:19] | What happened to him? | 他怎么样了 |
[23:20] | Nothing. They protected him. | 没事 他们保护了他 |
[23:22] | My father died for his principles. | 我父亲为了原则而死 |
[23:24] | If I compromise mine, | 如果我妥协了 |
[23:26] | it’ll be as if he died for nothing. | 这就好像他白死了一样 |
[23:41] | You really think we weren’t g-g-gonna find your money? | 你真以为我们 找 找不到你的钱吗 |
[23:44] | You didn’t find anything. | 你什么都没找到 |
[23:46] | Jilly found it ’cause you’re too dense to even look for it. | 你们蠢的都不愿意去找 吉莉才会找到 |
[23:50] | No wonder Cash doesn’t trust you | 难怪卡什不信任你 |
[23:51] | with anything more important than babysitting. | 不让你做比看小孩儿更重要的事 |
[23:55] | That’s big talk coming from a g-guy who’s — | 真会说大话 尤其是从你这种 |
[24:06] | You are aware you need to clean and oil these | 你知道你得时不时地 |
[24:08] | from time to time, right? | 给这些东西上上油 对吧 |
[24:35] | Next one’s going in your head. | 下一颗会打进你脑袋 |
[24:39] | Didn’t I tell you | 难道我没告诉过你 |
[24:40] | that whether or not you’re breathing | 我们把你扔掉时 |
[24:41] | when I dump you depends on how…polite you are? | 你还有没有呼吸取决于你有多恭敬吗 |
[24:53] | I think that should be it. Thank you for your time. | 这些就可以了 谢谢你的配合 |
[24:59] | Agent Ressler, I’m Vic Cothran, | 雷斯勒探员 我是维克·科思伦 |
[25:01] | Here to help in any way we can. | 我会尽力帮您 |
[25:02] | According to the owner, | 据这里的主人所说 |
[25:03] | the female fugitive was definitely here. | 那个女逃犯确定来过这里 |
[25:05] | Here’s the make, model, and license number | 这是她开的车的制造商 车型 |
[25:07] | of the vehicle that she’s in. | 和牌照号码 |
[25:08] | We also need to track down a local tow-truck driver | 我们还需要找到一位本地拖车司机 |
[25:11] | by the name of, uh, Jasper — | 名叫贾斯伯 |
[25:12] | Skeehan. We’ve had our eye on him. | 斯基汉 我们已经盯上他了 |
[25:15] | Suspect he’s a member of a gang — Kings of the highway. | 怀疑他是一个帮派的成员 公路之王 |
[25:18] | Where are we on local media? | 当地媒体那边怎么样了 |
[25:19] | The TV, radio, and newspapers have all agreed | 电视台 广播站还有报社都同意 |
[25:21] | to get the photos and descriptions out A.S.A.P. | 立刻发布照片和样貌特征 |
[25:23] | All right, funnel any credible sightings directly to me. | 好的 有可靠的目击信息立刻告诉我 |
[25:29] | I g-g-gotta get to the hospital. | 我得 得去医院 |
[25:33] | Suck it up, kid! | 别叫唤了 孩子 |
[25:34] | Hold still. Let old Pablo here fix you up. | 忍住了 让老巴勃罗治好你 |
[25:37] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你肯定会没事的 |
[25:38] | You sure it didn’t hit an organ? | 你确定没有打中什么器官吗 |
[25:40] | Looks pretty close to a kidney — | 伤口看上去离肾很近 |
[25:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:43] | Don’t listen to him. He’s the one that shot you. | 别听他的 就是他开枪打的你 |
[25:46] | He don’t know nothing. | 他什么都不懂 |
[25:47] | Then again, you bleed out, | 而且 你要是流血过多死了 |
[25:48] | one less person who gets a cut of my money. | 他们就可以少分一份钱了 |
[25:50] | I said… | 我说了 |
[25:52] | Seriously, man, maybe we should let him get to a hospital. | 说真的 伙计 也许我们该送他去医院 |
[25:54] | I’m… freezing! | 我 很冷 |
[25:57] | You’re going into shock. You’ve lost too much blood. | 你要休克了 你失血太多了 |
[25:59] | The body’s beginning to shut down. | 你的身体要不行了 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[26:13] | Give him a fake name. | 给他编一个假名字 |
[26:14] | Get in, get patched, get out. Got me? | 入院 缝好 出院 明白了吗 |
[26:19] | Cash. He’s on TV. | 卡仕 他上电视了 |
[26:23] | Authorities are concentrating their search | 有关部门现正集中搜查 |
[26:25] | on Kanawha and Roane County. | 卡纳瓦和罗恩郡 |
[26:27] | Residents of those areas are advised to report | 这些地区的居民若发现可疑情况 |
[26:29] | any suspicious activity to local law enforcement. | 应向当地执法部门报告 |
[26:31] | Oh, yeah. We’re looking at a lot more than 25 grand. | 太好了 这可不止两万五了 |
[26:35] | …murder and domestic terror charges… | …谋杀及境内恐怖行为指控 |
[26:41] | Wow, I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我很喜欢你这里的布置 |
[26:45] | Yeah, well, you know, I just… | 我只是 |
[26:48] | It’s just temporary. | 这只是临时的 |
[26:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:55] | You gonna offer me a beer? | 给我拿瓶啤酒好吗 |
[26:59] | Wait right here. | 在这里等着 |
[27:07] | No, go away. | 不要 走开 |
[27:12] | They’re further down. | 他们在更里面 |
[27:22] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:24] | They’re behind us moving fast. | 他们在我们后面 速度很快 |
[27:25] | – How’d that happen? – I have no idea. | -这怎么可能 -我不知道 |
[27:31] | Wait, he’s right here. | 等等 他就在这 |
[27:52] | Very good. | 真厉害 |
[27:57] | When’s the last time you got any of that, Pablo? | 你上次这样是什么时候 巴勃罗 |
[28:01] | Or have you? | 或者说你有过吗 |
[28:02] | We share everything. | 我们什么都分享 |
[28:04] | But not with Jasper, apparently. | 但显然不跟贾斯伯分享 |
[28:07] | That’s our business. It ain’t yours. | 那是我们的事 跟你无关 |
[28:09] | Oh, it is very much my business. | 非常关我的事 |
[28:12] | As a matter of fact, Pablo, | 实际上 巴勃罗 |
[28:13] | our operations are remarkably similar, | 我们干的事非常相似 |
[28:15] | Albeit mine functions on a somewhat grander scale, | 虽然我的规模更大一些 |
[28:19] | certainly more hygienic. | 而且肯定更干净 |
[28:21] | But at the end of the day, | 但最终 |
[28:22] | it all boils down to the same basic principle. | 都归结为同一个基本准则 |
[28:24] | We steal from others but not from each other. | 我们从别人而不是彼此那里偷东西 |
[28:28] | Shut your mouth, or I swear to god, I’m gonna — | 给我闭嘴 不然我发誓会… |
[28:31] | Kill me? That’ll fix things. | 杀了我 那倒好了 |
[28:34] | At least until those two decide | 至少比等那两位意识到 |
[28:36] | a two-way split makes more sense than four. | 对半分比四人分更靠谱时好多了 |
[28:41] | Tell me something. Do you trust Cash? | 告诉我 你信任卡仕吗 |
[28:46] | Do you trust him with your life? | 你敢把自己的性命托付给他吗 |
[28:59] | Hey, man, this ain’t a good time. | 伙计 现在不太方便 |
[29:00] | I just texted you a picture, all right? | 我刚给你发了图片 |
[29:02] | That fella we grabbed this morning — | 我们今天早上劫的那人 |
[29:04] | His name is Raymond Reddington, | 他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[29:06] | and he is number one on the FBI’s most wanted list. | 联邦调查局的头号通缉犯 |
[29:10] | And that gal he’s with — | 跟他一起的那女的 |
[29:12] | She’s that Russian chick that blew up them CIA guys. | 就是那个炸死中情局特工的俄国妞 |
[29:15] | Do you think we can still find her? | 你觉得我们还能找到她吗 |
[29:16] | They’re worth a fortune. | 他们可相当值钱 |
[29:22] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[29:25] | Yeah. All good. | 没事 |
[29:28] | Yeah, I got to call you back. | 我得一会儿再打给你了 |
[29:29] | Wha…? | 什 |
[30:06] | Where’s my friend?! | 我朋友在哪儿 |
[30:12] | 全套保养 卡车维修 | |
[30:15] | Jasper Skeehan took a break for lunch and hasn’t returned. | 贾斯伯·斯基汉午休之后就没回来 |
[30:18] | Incident report just came in on a walk-in at the E.R. | 急诊门诊报告有人去看枪伤 |
[30:20] | with a GSW to the abdomen. | 腹部中弹 |
[30:22] | Says it was a hunting accident, | 说是打猎时出的意外 |
[30:24] | but doctors pulled out a .380 slug. | 但医生取出来的是点三八直径的子弹 |
[30:26] | Who hunts with a .380? | 谁用那玩意儿打猎 |
[30:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:32] | I don’t like this. | 情况不妙 |
[30:33] | Get the motor home ready. | 把摩托车准备好 |
[30:34] | If T-Bone makes it back, he can haul the trailer. | 如果骨头回来了 他可以开拖车 |
[30:36] | Otherwise, screw it. I want to get out of here. | 不然管它呢 我要离开这儿 |
[30:38] | What about Reddington? | 那雷丁顿怎么办 |
[30:51] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:53] | I’ll be fine. | 没事 |
[30:54] | – Anything I can do? – I’m good. | -有什么我可以做的吗 -我很好 |
[30:59] | I never would have said anything if I knew this was gonna happen. | 如果我知道会这样肯定一个字都不会说的 |
[31:01] | You said you weren’t going to say anything at all. | 你说过你什么都不会说的 |
[31:03] | I know, and I am sorry, but you lied. | 我知道 我很抱歉 但是你说谎了 |
[31:10] | You said Agent Ressler’s laptop was on your work station, | 你说雷斯勒探员的笔记本在你的工作台上 |
[31:12] | and we both know that is not the truth. | 我们都知道这不是事实 |
[31:15] | The I.P. address where your search originated — | 你搜索时使用的IP地址 |
[31:17] | it was Agent Ressler’s apartment early this morning. | 是今天早上在雷斯勒探员的公寓里 |
[31:22] | Way early, so… | 非常早 所以 |
[31:25] | Aram, I’m sorry. | 阿兰姆 我很抱歉 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:39] | Sir, you really should let us keep you overnight. | 先生 你应该再观察一晚上 |
[31:41] | Excuse me. Donald Ressler, FBI. | 打扰了 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 |
[31:43] | What seems to be the problem? | 这儿有什么问题吗 |
[31:44] | No problem at all, officer. | 没什么问题 警官 |
[31:46] | Just trying to be on my way. | 就是打算回去了 |
[31:49] | So, this was a hunting accident? | 听说是打猎时的意外 |
[31:51] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[31:52] | Funny outfit for hunting. | 怎么穿这一身去打猎 |
[31:53] | Probably should get one of those orange v-v-vests, huh? | 确实应该穿个反光的黄背背…背心 |
[31:58] | Well, doctor, if he wants to go, | 医生 既然他想走 |
[32:00] | there’s nothing we can do to force him to stay. | 我们也没法强迫他留下来 |
[32:02] | Well, thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[32:05] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[32:08] | We’re letting him walk? | 我们就这么放他走吗 |
[32:08] | That’s Raymond Reddington’s coat. | 那是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的外套 |
[32:11] | Let’s see where he leads us. | 我们跟上他 |
[32:19] | What do you think is actually going on here? | 你真的知道你在做什么吗 |
[32:22] | Piss off, man. | 别烦我 |
[32:23] | You sure this is about me? | 你确定这是关于我的事吗 |
[32:25] | I’m worth a lot more to them than you are. | 对他们来说 我比你重要多了 |
[32:27] | I wouldn’t be at all surprised | 如果我能活着走出这片林子 |
[32:28] | if I were to walk out of these woods alive, | 我也不会太惊讶 |
[32:31] | and I sincerely doubt you’ll be as lucky. | 你恐怕就没这么幸运了 |
[32:35] | Where do you suppose we’re gonna go with my money? | 你觉得带着我的钱你们能逃到哪里去 |
[32:37] | I say Aruba. | 我猜是阿鲁巴岛 |
[32:40] | Maybe Cancún. | 或者坎昆 |
[32:46] | It’s Jasper. | 是贾斯伯 |
[32:49] | Where the hell you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[32:50] | You’re holding my friend. I want to make a deal. | 你抓了我朋友 我想跟你做笔交易 |
[32:54] | It’s that Russian bitch. | 是那个俄罗斯婊子 |
[32:56] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[32:58] | I’ve got your friend Jasper here. | 你的朋友贾斯伯在我手上 |
[32:59] | Straight trade — him for Reddington. | 直接交易 用他换雷丁顿 |
[33:04] | And I thought you was gonna offer me | 我还以为你会开出 |
[33:05] | something worth a damn, sister. | 稍微值钱一点的条件呢 小妹妹 |
[33:08] | Keep him. | 你留着他吧 |
[33:09] | I don’t think you understand the situation here. | 我想你还不清楚现在的状况 |
[33:12] | The situation is that my man Reddington here | 状况就是我手里的雷丁顿 |
[33:14] | is worth a fortune, and Jasper, God bless his heart, | 值一大笔钱 而贾斯伯 上帝保佑他 |
[33:17] | is, uh — well, he’s dead weight. | 他就是个赔钱货 |
[33:20] | Tell him it’s been real. | 告诉他事情已成定局 |
[33:27] | Dude, Jasper’s family. | 兄弟 贾斯伯是我们的家人 |
[33:29] | Yeah, well, if that’s a fact, uh, he’s the idiot cousin. | 要真是这样 那他就是家里的傻瓜表弟 |
[33:34] | Forget him. | 别管他了 |
[33:35] | Three of us is family. | 我们三个才是家人 |
[33:37] | That’s what counts. | 这才是最重要的 |
[33:44] | – Reddington is worth a fortune? – What? | -雷丁顿值一大笔钱 -什么 |
[33:46] | You just said Reddington is worth a fortune? | 你刚刚说雷丁顿值一大笔钱 |
[33:48] | Yeah, and…? | 是啊 所以呢 |
[33:50] | You’re not gonna kill him, are you? | 你不会杀了他的 对吗 |
[33:54] | Of course we’re gonna kill him. | 我们当然会杀了他 |
[33:55] | What do you think we’re doing out here? | 不然你以为我们在这里干什么 |
[34:03] | What are you doing, son? | 你这是干什么 |
[34:04] | – Pablo, what the hell? – Answer the phone. | -巴勃罗 你干什么 -接电话 |
[34:06] | You tell her we gonna make a trade. | 告诉她你会和她做交易 |
[34:07] | What are you doing? You’re gonna ruin everything. | 你干什么 你会毁掉一切的 |
[34:10] | See, this is why I don’t go to family reunions. | 看吧 这就是我为什么不喜欢参加家庭聚会 |
[34:12] | Aunt Lucile is always arguing with buddy, | 露西尔阿姨永远都在跟朋友争吵 |
[34:14] | Uncle Scott is drunk by noon, | 斯科特叔叔到中午还没酒醒 |
[34:15] | and someone’s hand is always in the wrong cookie jar. | 而且总是有那么一个人心怀不轨 |
[34:26] | You ain’t got the stones to pull that trigger. | 你没胆量扣动扳机 |
[34:35] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话 |
[34:36] | Put it on speaker. | 把扬声器打开 |
[34:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:40] | We’re ready to deal. | 我们决定跟你交易 |
[34:43] | Reddington’s worth a bundle. You know it. | 你也知道交出雷丁顿我们就能拿到一大笔钱 |
[34:47] | You and him are worth two mil to the Feds. | 再加上你 联调局能给我们两百万 |
[34:47] | You can match that? | 你能出这个数吗 |
[34:50] | I can. | 可以 |
[34:51] | Uh, it’ll take some time. | 但我需要时间准备 |
[34:53] | I’ll call you back in two hours. | 两小时后我给你电话 |
[34:54] | Elizabeth, don’t! | 伊丽莎白 不要 |
[34:56] | Shut up, man. You don’t get no vote. | 闭嘴 没你说话的份儿 |
[34:58] | Two hours… or Reddington here’s dead. | 两个小时 否则雷丁顿就没命了 |
[35:02] | And bring Jasper, | 把贾斯伯带来 |
[35:03] | or no deal. | 否则没得谈 |
[35:07] | Pablo. | 巴勃罗 |
[35:09] | That was beautiful. | 你真是太帅了 |
[35:30] | Dembe, I believe this is what you’ve been waiting for. | 邓比 你等的东西到了 |
[35:34] | Heavier than it looks. | 比看起来要沉一些 |
[35:49] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[35:50] | Reddington’s been abducted. | 雷丁顿被绑架了 |
[35:51] | I’m not exactly sure by who, and I don’t know why, | 我不知道是谁也不知道原因 |
[35:53] | but I think I have a plan to get him back. | 但我有办法救他 |
[35:56] | A prisoner exchange? | 交换人质 |
[35:57] | That and we have to give them the care package. | 并且要把那包裹交给他们 |
[36:00] | Raymond will not allow that. | 雷蒙德不会答应的 |
[36:01] | I’m not asking his permission. | 我不是在征得他的同意 |
[36:03] | We need it to clear your name. | 我们需要这个为你正名 |
[36:06] | If we don’t do this, they’re gonna kill him. | 如果不这么做 他们会杀了他 |
[36:12] | Reven. | 雷文 |
[36:13] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你会来 |
[36:16] | Well, I need a minute. It’s important. | 我得跟你谈一下 有要事 |
[36:18] | Of course. Come in. | 没问题 请进 |
[36:20] | What do you know about Operation Backslide? | 关于背离行动你了解多少 |
[36:24] | Uh, it was a CIA operation to support Somalia | 是中情局支持索马里 |
[36:27] | 索马里武装组织 与索马里过渡政府对立 | |
[36:27] | against the Islamic Courts Union. | 抵抗伊斯兰法庭联盟的行动 |
[36:29] | Why do you ask? | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | Matias Solomon ran the operation. | 马蒂亚斯·所罗门负责那次行动 |
[36:32] | It was the last one he ran before the agency fired him. | 这是他在中情局负责的最后一项行动 |
[36:35] | You asked me for information about Solomon. | 你问过我所罗门的情况 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry. The day just got away from me. | 抱歉 我忘记了 |
[36:38] | That’s okay. I did some digging on my own. | 没事 我自己调查了一下 |
[36:41] | So, at the time of the operation, | 行动进行时 |
[36:43] | you were Assistant Secretary of State for African affairs. | 你是负责非洲事务的助理国务卿 |
[36:46] | According to the records, | 据记录 |
[36:47] | the operatives were given State Department cover. | 特工使用的都是国务院的掩护身份 |
[36:51] | Solomon was listed as an attaché working out of your office. | 所罗门是你办公室的使馆随员 |
[36:55] | Yeah, well, we gave cover to a lot of operatives, so… | 我们给很多特工提供掩护身份 |
[36:58] | And maybe some of them know Solomon. | 也许他们有人认识所罗门 |
[37:01] | If I could get a list… | 如果我能拿到名单 |
[37:02] | Was this, uh, Agent Ressler’s idea or…? | 这是 雷斯勒探员的主意 还是 |
[37:05] | No, no, I haven’t told him yet. | 不 不 我还没跟他说 |
[37:07] | I came here as soon as I found out. | 我一发现就来找你了 |
[37:25] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[37:30] | I really am. | 真的 |
[37:33] | Any last words or final prayer — anything? | 还有什么遗言要说吗 |
[37:42] | Tommy Markin. | 汤米·马金 |
[38:02] | That is Raymond’s jacket. | 那是雷蒙德的外套 |
[38:04] | Let’s just hope it’s not his blood. | 希望那血迹不是他的 |
[38:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[38:10] | Somewhere. I don’t know. | 某个地方 我也不确定 |
[38:12] | Hand over Jasper and the cash, and we’ll release him. | 把贾斯伯和钱交过来 我们就放了他 |
[38:15] | Do you think we’re stupid? | 你以为我们傻吗 |
[38:16] | No, I do not. | 我没那么想 |
[38:20] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[38:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:22] | Do not do this. Do not give it to them. | 不要这样 不能给他们 |
[38:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:26] | I showed you mine. Show me yours. | 给你看过了 你的呢 |
[38:38] | Holy hell. | 我的天 |
[38:39] | Those what I think they are? | 是我想的那个东西吗 |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:44] | And they’re worth far more than the reward the FBI is offering. | 它们的价值远超联调局提供的赏金 |
[38:58] | All right, let him go. | 可以放他走了 |
[39:00] | You can take Cash’s truck. He won’t be needing it. | 你可以把卡仕的车开走 反正他不需要了 |
[39:20] | You are in desperate need of some help, Jilly. | 你非常需要帮助 吉莉 |
[39:32] | ♬你我之上帝 赐福这花园♬ | |
[39:37] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[39:37] | ♬我们驶向西 找寻那真实♬ | |
[39:39] | This way! | 这边 |
[39:40] | – Get your hands up! Hey! – ?No! | -举起手来 -不 |
[39:42] | Police! Put your hands up! | 警察 举起手来 |
[39:42] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[39:44] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[39:45] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[39:51] | ♬理由或借口 皆为吾所用♬ | |
[39:55] | ♬尘埃中璀璨♬ | |
[39:58] | ♬却被无情弃♬ | |
[40:01] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[40:03] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[40:08] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[40:10] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[40:15] | ♬当我独起舞 阳光亦昏暗♬ | |
[40:15] | Lizzy, where are you? | 莉兹 你在哪 |
[40:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:20] | ♬怪在我身上♬ | |
[40:21] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[40:25] | ♬当我终失控 面纱已磨损♬ | |
[40:29] | ♬怪在我身上♬ | |
[40:33] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[40:35] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[40:42] | ♬鲜花齐开放♬ | |
[40:44] | ♬众人齐狂欢♬ | |
[40:46] | ♬你失去自信♬ | |
[40:48] | ♬吉普赛人奔♬ | |
[40:52] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[40:53] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[40:58] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[41:00] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[41:06] | ♬当我独起舞 阳光亦昏暗♬ | |
[41:11] | ♬怪在我身上♬ | |
[41:15] | ♬当我终失控 面纱已磨损♬ | |
[41:20] | ♬怪在我身上♬ | |
[41:26] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[41:28] | 伊冯湖 八公里 | |
[41:28] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[41:33] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[41:35] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[41:41] | ♬当我终失控 我自将离去♬ | |
[41:44] | Stop! | 别动 |
[41:45] | ♬怪在我身上♬ | |
[41:46] | Stop. | 别动 |
[41:50] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会开枪的 |
[41:51] | I would. | 我会 |
[41:53] | You know I would. | 你知道我会的 |
[41:54] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ | |
[41:59] | ♬你在等什么♬ | |
[41:59] | Elizabeth Keen, you’re under arrest. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 你被逮捕了 |
[42:01] | ♬不 你在等什么♬ |