时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | ♬蜜蜂乱舞 蛰钉纱门♬ | |
[00:23] | ♬头晕眼迷 内心彷徨♬ | |
[00:26] | ♬蜷缩在床 感受阳光♬ | |
[00:28] | ♬感谢上帝 重见天亮♬ | |
[00:31] | ♬一只爬虫♬ | |
[00:34] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[00:37] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[00:40] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[00:42] | ♬一只爬虫♬ | |
[00:45] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[00:48] | ♬直面未来 远离过去♬ | |
[00:50] | ♬逃避明镜 杯中蛰居♬ | |
[00:53] | ♬梦中难觅 酒中寻回♬ | |
[00:54] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[00:56] | ♬糖浆甘醇 年末更甚♬ | |
[00:58] | ♬一只爬虫♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[01:04] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬可卡因之吻 咖啡因之爱♬ | |
[01:12] | ♬深入骨髓 直达血液♬ | |
[01:15] | ♬望你归来 在我身畔♬ | |
[01:17] | ♬似藤如蔓 纠葛缠绵♬ | |
[01:20] | ♬一只爬虫♬ | |
[01:23] | ♬爬虫♬ | |
[01:26] | ♬一只爬虫♬ | |
[01:26] | Should be nine more workers inside. | 里面还应该有九名员工 |
[01:28] | Just rotated on shift. | 刚轮过班 |
[01:29] | Security? | 安保呢 |
[01:30] | Two in the lobby, one in the lab. | 两个在大厅 一个在实验室 |
[01:32] | ♬直面未来 远离过去♬ | |
[01:33] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[01:34] | ♬逃避明镜 杯中蛰居♬ | |
[01:37] | ♬一只爬虫♬ | |
[01:39] | 弗地安特工业 闲人免进 | |
[01:52] | 伊莱·马奇特 第72号 | |
[02:00] | Forget it. | 不可能 |
[02:00] | Liz needs all the help she can get. | 莉斯需要所有可能的帮助 |
[02:04] | Since when are you interested in helping her? | 你什么时候开始帮她了 |
[02:06] | All you’ve ever done is betray her. | 你的所作所为只是在背叛她 |
[02:07] | Says the guy who’s hunting her down. | 说这话的人可正在追捕她呢 |
[02:08] | You really think Liz is a Russian agent, a terrorist? | 你真的认为莉斯是俄国特工 恐怖分子吗 |
[02:11] | – If you know where she is… – I don’t. | -如果你知道她在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[02:12] | That’s why I’m here. Look. | 这就是我来这儿的原因 听着 |
[02:14] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不信任我 |
[02:15] | If it’s any consolation, I don’t trust you, either. | 如果能让你好受点 我也不信任你 |
[02:17] | Like I said, forget it. | 我说了 不可能 |
[02:19] | Don’t you want to know the truth? | 你难道不想知道真相吗 |
[02:21] | Don’t you want to know what happened? | 你难道不想知道发生了什么吗 |
[02:24] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[02:26] | Your ex is a wanted killer. | 你的前妻是被通缉的杀人凶手 |
[02:27] | You want to help her, let me do my job. | 你想帮她的话 让我做该做的事 |
[02:30] | I know you care… about Liz. | 我知道你在乎…莉斯 |
[02:33] | You can act like you don’t, but I know you do. | 你可以装作不在乎 但我知道你在乎 |
[02:36] | Let me help. I can go places. | 让我帮忙吧 我能去你不能去的地方 |
[02:38] | I can do things. | 做你不能做的事 |
[02:39] | Break the law? | 违法的事吗 |
[02:41] | Work around it. | 只是规避法律 |
[02:45] | Next time, I break that arm. | 下一次再碰我就打断你的胳膊 |
[02:52] | We were out. | 我们都逃出去了 |
[02:53] | You said the ship we were on was headed to Spain. | 你说过我们坐的那艘船是去西班牙的 |
[02:56] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[02:57] | Because? | 为什么 |
[02:58] | Because after far too much time playing defense, | 因为我们花了太多时间在防守上 |
[03:02] | today’s the day we switch to offense. | 今天我们该进攻了 |
[03:05] | Take a look around. | 好好想想 |
[03:06] | We are hardly in prime position | 我们现在没有能力 |
[03:08] | to be fighting anyone right now. | 和任何人对抗 |
[03:09] | The Director needed permission to have me killed. | 主管得获得允许才能杀我 |
[03:13] | And he only got it by convincing others | 他能获得允许是因为他让别人相信 |
[03:16] | that I didn’t have the Fulcrum. | “支点”不在我手上 |
[03:18] | That was a costly mistake. | 这个错误代价极大 |
[03:21] | And now members of the Cabal will be exposed | 现在随着调查结果公布 |
[03:23] | as a result of investigations. | 秘社的成员将会被曝光 |
[03:25] | His own people are questioning his leadership. | 他手下的人会质疑他的领导能力 |
[03:27] | We need to capitalize on that | 我们要利用这一点 |
[03:29] | by wreaking such havoc on the Cabal | 给秘社一记重击 |
[03:32] | that they will choose to exonerate you | 这样一来他们就会牺牲主管 |
[03:35] | and sacrifice the Director. | 还你清白 |
[03:36] | How is that ever gonna happen? | 要怎么做 |
[03:39] | Our journey begins in the home of the double-bacon corn dog. | 我们的征途始于双层培根玉米热狗之乡 |
[03:43] | Welcome to Iowa. | 欢迎来到爱荷华州 |
[03:47] | What do you know about Verdiant Industries, Lizzy? | 你对弗地安特工业了解多少 莉兹 |
[03:50] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[03:51] | They’re the world’s largest agribusiness. | 他们是世界最大的农业综合企业 |
[03:54] | They sell seeds. | 主要业务是卖种子 |
[03:55] | More to the point, genetically engineered seeds. | 说得更准确些是转基因种子 |
[03:58] | In fact, they’re the single largest manufacturer | 实际上 他们是世界上最大的 |
[04:01] | of genetically engineered seeds on Earth, | 转基因种子生产商 |
[04:04] | and not just any seeds. | 而且不是随便什么种子它都生产 |
[04:05] | Corn, soy, | 他们生产玉米 大豆的种子 |
[04:07] | the crops at the very foundation of our food economy. | 这家企业是我国食品经济的根基 |
[04:10] | I’ve read about this. | 我看过一些这方面的资料 |
[04:11] | Modifying the DNA of the seed itself, | 修改种子本身的DNA |
[04:14] | teaching it to create a protein | 使它产生一种蛋白质 |
[04:15] | that kills common pests that would eat it. | 从而杀死以这种植物为食的害虫 |
[04:18] | Yes, and those seeds are very expensive. | 对 这种种子十分昂贵 |
[04:20] | Most small farmers can’t afford them. | 很多小农户买不起这种种子 |
[04:22] | Many of them have been driven out of business. | 他们之中的许多人也就此失业 |
[04:24] | And when people feel their homes and livelihoods threatened, | 当人们感到他们的生计受到了威胁 |
[04:28] | violence is never far behind. | 暴力事件就会随之而来 |
[04:30] | A few days ago, a Verdiant facility | 几天前 弗地安特工业的 |
[04:32] | was attacked by a group of small farmers | 一家厂房被一伙自称为”收割者”的 |
[04:34] | who call themselves Los Segadores, | 小农户们袭击了 |
[04:37] | men determined to kill Verdiant | 他们决心要在弗地安特工业消灭他们之前 |
[04:38] | before it kills them. | 先消灭它 |
[04:40] | Damaging one building will hardly kill Verdiant. | 毁坏一幢楼根本消灭不了弗地安特工业 |
[04:43] | They did more than damage a building, Lizzy. | 他们不止毁坏了一幢楼 莉兹 |
[04:45] | They stole data, a cache of proprietary files | 他们窃取了数据 一块存有弗地安特工业 |
[04:48] | detailing how Verdiant modifies its corn genome. | 如何修改玉米基因组的详细专利文件的内存块 |
[04:52] | That’s a trade secret worth billions of dollars. | 这是一个价值数十亿美元的商业机密 |
[04:54] | You and I are gonna take those files | 我和你要把这些资料 |
[04:56] | from the men who stole them. | 从窃取它们的人的手上抢过来 |
[04:58] | Assuming we could do that, | 就算我们能把资料抢过来 |
[05:00] | why would we? | 为什么要这么做 |
[05:01] | Verdiant launders money for the Cabal. | 弗地安特工业替秘社洗钱 |
[05:04] | Hundreds of millions of dollars a year. | 每年的金额都达到数亿美元 |
[05:06] | If we get those files, | 要是我们能拿到这些文件 |
[05:09] | we have leverage over Verdiant. | 我们就可以牵制弗地安特工业 |
[05:10] | We have leverage over Verdiant, | 我们牵制住了弗地安特工业 |
[05:12] | we have leverage over the Cabal. | 就能牵制秘社 |
[05:18] | I know how Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen got out of the diner | 我知道雷丁顿先生和基恩探员是如何在对峙时 |
[05:20] | where the standoff happened. | 从餐馆逃脱的了 |
[05:22] | The tunnels, the ones they used to escape from the diner, | 他们用来从餐馆逃走的地道 |
[05:24] | they were built to sneak in contraband | 原本是建来从巴尔的摩港 |
[05:26] | from the port of Baltimore. | 偷运违禁品的 |
[05:27] | Coordinate with the MPA. | 协调马里兰港务局 |
[05:28] | – I want a full accounting of all ships– – Already did. | -我要该港口所有的船只名录 -已经弄好了 |
[05:30] | One particular freighter caught our attention. | 我们发现了一艘可疑的货船 |
[05:32] | The DMC Peña set sail 48 minutes | DMC佩纳号在我们 |
[05:34] | after the siege of the diner ended | 对餐馆的包围结束48分钟后 |
[05:36] | en route to the Spanish port of Valencia, | 启航驶向了西班牙的瓦伦西亚港 |
[05:38] | but 70 miles into their journey, | 但驶出113公里之后 |
[05:40] | they turned back to the U.S., citing engine trouble. | 船又驶回美国境内了 理由是引擎故障 |
[05:42] | Where’s the freighter now? | 这艘货船现在在哪儿 |
[05:43] | They docked at Norfolk late last night. | 昨天深夜停靠在诺福克市 |
[05:45] | According to the cargo manifest, | 根据货物清单来看 |
[05:46] | only one thing came off the ship. | 只有一件货品被卸下船了 |
[05:49] | Container number 358202 was offloaded | 编号为358202的集装箱被卸下船 |
[05:53] | and placed on a westbound flatbed at 12:23 A.M. | 并于凌晨12:23装到了西行的平板车上 |
[05:57] | Stowed away in a corrugated sardine can. | 藏在一个沙丁鱼罐头里四处游走 |
[06:00] | The glamorous life of an international fugitive. | 国际逃犯的生活真是舒适奢华 |
[06:03] | I want to know where that truck’s headed. | 我要知道这辆卡车开往哪里 |
[06:04] | Find that crate. | 找出那个集装箱 |
[06:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:12] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[06:15] | This is the rendez-vous point. | 我们原定在这里汇合 |
[06:19] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[06:21] | We’re gonna need transportation. | 我们需要交通工具 |
[06:24] | This’ll do. | 这辆就可以 |
[06:51] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不要和你说话 |
[06:53] | Dembe’s missing. | 邓比失踪了 |
[06:54] | They were here. The FBI. | 联调局的人来过了 |
[06:56] | – When? – When? | -什么时候 -什么时候 |
[06:57] | What does it matter when? They were here. | 什么时候来的又有什么关系 反正就是来了 |
[06:59] | And when I refused to answer their questions, | 当我拒绝回答他们的问题 |
[07:01] | they took me in. | 他们拘留了我 |
[07:01] | Don’t try my patience, Glen. | 别挑战我的耐性 格伦 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry, Red. I’m hypoglycemic. | 抱歉 红魔 我有低血糖 |
[07:05] | My blood sugar crashed and I just lost it. | 我当时低血糖突发 脑子很不清醒 |
[07:08] | – Glen. – I must’ve spent six hours in the box. | -格伦 -我在监狱里被关了差不多六小时 |
[07:10] | – I nearly had a stroke. – What did you tell them? | -我差点中风了 -你和他们说了什么 |
[07:12] | I didn’t have my crackers with me, I couldn’t get a juice box. | 我没带饼干 也没果汁 |
[07:14] | I rolled, Red. I’m sorry. | 我交代了 红魔 我很抱歉 |
[07:17] | I told them everything. | 我坦白了一切 |
[07:18] | Everything? | 一切 |
[07:23] | I’m yanking your crank. | 我和你闹着玩呢 |
[07:24] | What do you think I am, a snitch? | 你以为我是那种会告密的人吗 |
[07:25] | I’m clean as a whistle, | 我清清白白 |
[07:26] | which is more than I can say for your shorts. | 比你的内裤干净多了 |
[07:30] | I can hear you dropping a steamer through the phone. | 隔着电话我都能听到你拉了一裤子屎 |
[07:33] | We got wheels. | 有车可用了 |
[07:33] | Safety! | 安全第一 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 言归正传 |
[07:36] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[07:38] | What’s the 911? | 出什么事了 |
[07:49] | You’re a fool. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[07:52] | You think because you would risk your life to save Reddington… | 你以为就因为你愿意为救雷丁顿牺牲性命 |
[07:57] | …that he’s gonna do the same? | 他也会为你这么做 |
[07:59] | He won’t. | 他才不会 |
[08:02] | Reddington won’t come for you. | 雷丁顿不会来救你的 |
[08:03] | You are protecting a man that has left you for dead. | 你在保护一个扔下你让你自生自灭的人 |
[08:29] | We have a colleague of yours. | 我们抓住了你的一个同伴 |
[08:31] | He’s being prepared. | 我们都为他准备好了 |
[08:33] | Unless you tell me where I can find Reddington… | 如果你不告诉我上哪儿去找雷丁顿… |
[08:37] | he will suffer. | 他就会受苦 |
[08:43] | Nothing? | 什么都不说 |
[08:47] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[08:50] | What you hear next is a consequence of your misplaced loyalty. | 接下来你会听到忠诚错付的下场 |
[08:59] | Please, no! | 求求你了 不要 |
[09:09] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[09:10] | – A moment of your time. – Eduardo! | -打扰你们一下 -爱德华多 |
[09:12] | I wouldn’t. | 最好别动 |
[09:17] | You’re members of Los Segadores, am I right? | 你们是收割者的一员 是吗 |
[09:20] | A simple nod is acceptable. | 点头就行 |
[09:24] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[09:24] | I was hoping to have a word with your leader. | 我想找你们的首领谈谈 |
[09:27] | – That’s me. – I don’t believe so. | -是我 -我可不这么认为 |
[09:29] | I was told to speak with a man named Eli Matchett. | 有人告诉我应该找伊莱·马奇特谈谈 |
[09:32] | What are you, cops? | 你是条子 |
[09:33] | Goons working for Verdiant? | 弗地安特的打手 |
[09:35] | Either way, I’m not telling you — | 不管是谁 我都不会告诉你… |
[09:37] | The next one goes in your leg. | 下一枪打中的就是你的腿了 |
[09:41] | Eli Matchett. | 伊莱·马奇特 |
[09:43] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[09:44] | Gone where? | 去哪儿了 |
[09:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:47] | I don’t! | 我真不知道 |
[09:49] | Look, Verdiant has a warehouse up in Silver Ridge | 弗地安特在银脊的一个仓库 |
[09:52] | doing some top-secret research. | 进行绝密研究 |
[09:54] | We were working on how to take it out when Eli — | 我们还在研究怎么对付他们 伊莱他… |
[09:57] | He just snapped. | 他突然爆发了 |
[09:58] | Started saying how we were a joke, | 说我们就是个笑话 |
[10:00] | how none of us had the balls to make a real impact. | 说我们没胆真干一番大事 |
[10:03] | So he walked. | 所以他离开了 |
[10:04] | Next we hear, nine people are dead. | 然后我们就听说死了九个人 |
[10:06] | You think Matchett is responsible? | 你觉得是马奇特干得 |
[10:09] | We got a guy on the inside at Verdiant. | 我们在弗地安特公司有内应 |
[10:13] | Gabriel Costa. | 加布里埃尔·科斯塔 |
[10:14] | If Eli did this, he had Costa’s help. | 如果是伊莱干的 他肯定帮了忙 |
[10:18] | We’re gonna need Mr. Costa’s address | 给我们科斯塔先生的地址 |
[10:20] | and maybe some directions. | 还要告诉我们路线 |
[10:21] | My associate prefers to steal cars | 我的同事喜欢偷 |
[10:23] | made before the advent of GPS. | 没有GPS的车 |
[10:41] | Were you able to crack the server files? | 你能破解这些服务器文件吗 |
[10:42] | All 5 billion nucleotide pairs. | 五十亿个碱基对 |
[10:45] | Verdiant’s patented prize pig. | 弗地安特的宝贝专利 |
[10:47] | I’m uploading the file to a couple dozen hosting sites. | 我正在把文件上传到各种网站上去 |
[10:49] | Look, I know we agreed to open source this, | 虽然我们说好了要公开这些 |
[10:52] | but this is Verdiant’s most guarded trade secret. | 但这是弗地安特公司竭力保护的商业机密 |
[10:55] | – It’s worth a fortune. – So what? | -这值很多钱 -那又怎样 |
[10:56] | You want to sell to the highest bidder? | 你要卖给出价最高的人吗 |
[10:58] | I want to get back what that seed cost me. | 我想收回这种子给我造成的损失 |
[11:00] | My farm, my family. | 我的农场 我的家庭 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:03] | We sell and get back our losses, but no one else’s. | 我们卖了数据夺回损失 其他人依旧受害 |
[11:06] | This doesn’t belong to Verdiant, it doesn’t belong to us. | 这不属于弗地安特公司 也不属于我们 |
[11:09] | We release to everyone. | 我们公开给所有人 |
[11:23] | Sorry, friends. | 抱歉了 朋友们 |
[11:25] | But I got something else in mind. | 不过我有其他想法 |
[11:34] | 全球绿色集运 克斯比 爱荷华州 | |
[11:38] | Sure is one hell of a sardine can. | 还真是个不错的沙丁鱼罐头 |
[11:40] | Man does have style. | 风格鲜明啊 |
[11:43] | – Aram. – I found something on the A.P. | -阿兰姆 -我在美联社发现了点线索 |
[11:45] | A bombing in Fairfield | 弗地安特工业在费尔菲尔德的 |
[11:47] | at a facility owned by Verdiant Industries. | 一家厂房遭到了炸弹袭击 |
[11:50] | Reddington comes to town a few days after a major attack? | 雷丁顿在一次重大袭击后现身 |
[11:53] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[11:54] | I thought the same thing. | 我也这么想 |
[11:55] | So, I cross-referenced every senior-level employee | 所以 我交叉比对了该公司的高级雇员 |
[11:58] | with Mr. Reddington’s file, and I came up with one name. | 和雷丁顿先生的档案 找到了一个名字 |
[12:02] | Verdiant C.T.O. Susan Hanover. | 弗地安特的首席技术官 苏珊·汉诺威 |
[12:05] | Why do I know that name? | 我怎么听过这个名字 |
[12:06] | Because it was listed in the Fulcrum. | “支点”里面列出了这个名字 |
[12:09] | 25 years ago, Hanover was a low-level staffer on the Hill. | 二十五年前汉诺威是国会的基层人员 |
[12:12] | A bombing with a direct link to the Cabal. | 和秘社直接相关的炸弹袭击 |
[12:15] | That’s why Reddington’s in town. | 这正是雷丁顿现身的原因 |
[12:18] | How many employees were lost? | 失去了多少雇员 |
[12:20] | We think 15. | 估计十五名 |
[12:21] | Nine are confirmed dead, | 九名确认死亡 |
[12:22] | the other six are officially listed as unaccounted for. | 另有六名确认失踪 |
[12:25] | They say some of the bodies are, uh, unidentifiable. | 他们说有些尸体 无法辨认 |
[12:27] | You’ve been hit before? | 以前受过袭击吗 |
[12:29] | The company, yeah, but not this facility, | 公司有过 但这里没有 |
[12:30] | and never like this. | 以前的袭击也没这么恶劣 |
[12:33] | There’s a group, calls itself Los Segadores. | 有一群人 自称为收割者 |
[12:37] | Up to now, it’s only been property damage. | 目前为止 都只是些财产损失 |
[12:39] | So why the escalation? | 那他们的行动为什么会升级 |
[12:42] | Because certain secure terminals | 因为一些安全终端 |
[12:44] | can only access the company mainframe during business hours. | 只能在工作时间访问公司主机 |
[12:48] | Whoever did this accessed our proprietary files. | 行凶者获取了我们的专利文件 |
[12:51] | They downloaded information | 他们下载了我们基因组修改的 |
[12:52] | detailing how we modify our genomes. | 详细信息 |
[12:54] | That’s a trade secret worth billions of dollars. | 这是价值数十亿的商业机密 |
[12:57] | This was a robbery. | 这是一次打劫 |
[12:58] | If that data is released publicly, | 如果数据被公开 |
[12:59] | it’s only a matter of time | 我们的产品 |
[13:00] | before our product is being mass produced on the black market. | 被大批量生产并流入黑市只是时间问题 |
[13:03] | The price of our product will fall permanently. | 产品价格将一跌到底 |
[13:05] | Our stock won’t recover. | 股票永远不会恢复如初 |
[13:07] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:08] | Uh, sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[13:09] | – but I just received a call from the medical examiner. – What is it? | -但我刚接到法医的电话 -怎么了 |
[13:12] | They ran preliminary DNA tests on the remains recovered inside, | 他们对比了里面残留的DNA |
[13:15] | and everyone was accounted for except for one employee. | 基本上都对上号了 除了一名员工 |
[13:18] | A, uh, Gabriel Costa. | 加布里埃尔·科斯塔 |
[13:21] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[13:22] | His badge was used to swipe in that morning. | 今早他的工作证刷过了门禁 |
[13:25] | He was here. | 他之前在里面 |
[13:26] | Unless he walked out with the attackers. | 除非他跟袭击者一块走了 |
[13:28] | Maybe Gabriel Costa’s our inside man. | 或许加布里埃尔·科斯塔就是内奸 |
[13:44] | How long do you need? | 你需要多久 |
[13:46] | Delivery system’s done. | 传送系统完成 |
[13:47] | Now it’s just two more hours | 再给我两个小时 |
[13:49] | for the completion of the replication period, | 复制过程就大功告成 |
[13:52] | and you’ll have your virus. | 然后你就能拿到你的病毒了 |
[14:14] | Costa isn’t here. | 科斯塔不在这 |
[14:16] | Then we look for anything that may reveal his whereabouts. | 我们得找到能透露他行踪的线索 |
[14:29] | I don’t know what happened. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[14:31] | I used to consider myself lucky. | 以前一直觉得我运气不错 |
[14:33] | I had a husband I loved, a job I always wanted. | 有个我爱的丈夫 梦寐以求的工作 |
[14:37] | I was the kind of person good things happen to. | 一般好事都会发生在我头上 |
[14:39] | Have you ever heard of Mugs Kalinowski? | 你听过鬼脸卡利诺夫斯基吗 |
[14:42] | Lovely guy. | 人很好 |
[14:43] | Ugliest man I ever laid eyes on. | 但却是我见过长得最丑的人 |
[14:45] | That’s why everyone called him Mugs. | 所以大家都叫他鬼脸 |
[14:47] | Except his dear mother. | 除了他妈妈 |
[14:49] | She was an art professor at Bard. | 她是巴德的艺术教授 |
[14:51] | Lovingly referred to him as Picasso. | 一直称他是毕加索 |
[14:53] | That’s kind of sweet, actually. | 到是挺可爱的 |
[14:55] | Well, it was an apt nickname. | 这个昵称挺贴切的 |
[14:57] | His face was… | 他脸真的是 |
[15:01] | all over the place. | 非常抽象 |
[15:02] | But perhaps as a result of that nickname, | 但可能是因为昵称的缘故吧 |
[15:04] | Mugs grew up with a great appreciation for art. | 鬼脸长大后也跟艺术有不解之缘 |
[15:07] | He fenced some of the most extravagant pieces in the world. | 他在世界各地偷了不少名画 |
[15:11] | He only had one rule. | 只有一个规矩 |
[15:12] | Out of respect for dear mom, he’d never lift a Picasso. | 出于对他妈妈的尊重 没偷过一幅毕加索 |
[15:16] | Felt it was bad luck. | 觉得如果偷了会倒霉 |
[15:17] | Then one day, he got a tip from a source | 结果有一天 他收到线报 |
[15:19] | about a piece sitting in a huge loft in Soho. | 说苏活区的一个大阁楼里有幅画 |
[15:22] | So one evening, Mugs shimmied up the drain pipe, | 一天晚上 鬼脸顺着排水管 |
[15:25] | broke in, and lo and behold, | 爬进了房间 屏息一看 |
[15:27] | there hung on the wall, “Les femmes d’alger.” | 墙上挂着的是《阿尔及利亚女人》 |
[15:32] | A spectacular Picasso. | 毕加索的名画 |
[15:34] | One of a series of 15 and astronomically valuable. | 十五幅画中的一幅 价值连城 |
[15:38] | Did he take it? | 他偷了吗 |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:40] | And Mugs was convinced that was the single | 鬼脸深信那会是他这辈子 |
[15:43] | biggest stroke of bad luck he’d ever suffered. | 遇到的最不幸的事 |
[15:46] | Well, what he didn’t know was | 他当时不知道 |
[15:47] | the source who’d given him the tip | 提供给他情报的人 |
[15:49] | was working with the feds. | 是联调局的人 |
[15:51] | The painting had a tracking device on it. | 那幅画上有追踪器 |
[15:52] | Sometimes, bad luck is the best luck you’ll ever have. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[15:56] | What ever happened to Mugs? | 鬼脸后来怎么样了 |
[15:58] | Did he land on his feet? | 他安定下来了吗 |
[15:59] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸没有 |
[16:00] | Mugs had borrowed $500,000 from a loan shark | 他从高利贷那里借了五十万 |
[16:03] | against the value of the painting. | 觉得那幅画能赚回这么多 |
[16:04] | When he didn’t steal it, he couldn’t pay it back. | 结果他没偷那幅画 也就没钱还 |
[16:06] | A few weeks later, the loan shark shot him dead. | 几周后 高利贷的人开枪打死了他 |
[16:09] | There’s something going on with that vent. | 那个通风口不对劲 |
[16:27] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[16:49] | I don’t understand. How did they find us? | 我不明白 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[16:51] | They didn’t, and they won’t. | 他们没找到 以后也不会找到 |
[16:54] | We need a drill. | 我们得找个电钻 |
[16:55] | Forget about the box. | 别管那个箱子了 |
[16:56] | We need to leave. | 我们得快走 |
[16:57] | They’re one step behind us. | 他们正紧紧追着我们呢 |
[16:59] | This is the life, Lizzy. | 这就是生活 莉兹 |
[17:00] | Someone’s always one step behind. | 总有人会紧紧追着你 |
[17:14] | Aram, I’m sending you a photo. I want it sent wide. | 阿兰姆 我给你发张照片 你帮我发出去 |
[17:17] | It’s not Aram. | 不是阿兰姆 |
[17:18] | – Keen? – Why are you doing this? | -基恩 -你为什么要这么做 |
[17:21] | It’s my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[17:21] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[17:22] | You know I’ve been framed. | 你知道我是被陷害的 |
[17:24] | If you’re innocent, come in. Let me help you. | 如果你是无辜的 来自首 让我帮助你 |
[17:25] | We know about the Verdiant attack. | 我们知道弗地安特袭击 |
[17:27] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 所以你才会来 不是吗 |
[17:28] | I’m just trying to get my life back. | 我只想找回以前的生活 |
[17:30] | Verdiant is connected to the Cabal. | 弗地安特跟秘社有关系 |
[17:32] | Reddington thinks that if we get enough leverage… | 雷丁顿认为如果我们有足够的筹码… |
[17:34] | Reddington’s not capable of telling the truth. | 雷丁顿不会说实话 |
[17:35] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[17:36] | If you’re interested in the truth, back off. | 如果你想知道真相 就别再打扰我 |
[17:40] | Let me do what I have to do to clear my name. | 让我证明自己的清白 |
[17:42] | No. | 不行 |
[17:46] | You were at Costa’s apartment. | 你来过科斯塔的公寓 |
[17:50] | I’m getting close, aren’t I, Keen? | 我越来越接近了 对吗 基恩 |
[17:53] | Keen? | 基恩 |
[18:03] | You were right. | 没错 |
[18:04] | Reddington and Liz were here. We just missed them. | 雷丁顿和莉斯来过 我们刚好错过 |
[18:06] | Was there a surveillance camera? | 这有没有监控摄像头 |
[18:08] | No, but I pulled this off a responding officer’s dash cam. | 没有 但我从一位警官的车载摄像里找到了这个 |
[18:10] | He was dispatched to meet us at the scene. | 他那时被派来现场等我们 |
[18:12] | It looks like he blew right past them. | 他正好跟他们擦身而过 |
[18:14] | Run that plate. Find out who that vehicle belongs to. | 查这个车牌 看这辆车是谁的 |
[18:16] | Put out an alert for the car. | 对这辆车发布通缉 |
[18:25] | Looks like Costa was copying Verdiant documents | 看起来科斯塔复制了弗地安特的文件 |
[18:28] | and feeding them to Matchett and his crew. | 并发给马奇特和他的同伙 |
[18:30] | He kept this ledger to keep track of the documents he stole. | 他留着这个本子 记录下他所偷的文件 |
[18:33] | He’s got internal memos here | 他有内部备忘录 |
[18:35] | tracking some development project called Genesis. | 追踪一个叫”创世纪”的研发项目 |
[18:39] | He was sending them to a feed store in Wilson Park? | 他把这些发到了威尔逊公园的某个饲料库 |
[18:44] | Wait, wait, look. | 等等 等等 听着 |
[18:44] | We can’t just go charging in there. | 我们不能就这么冲过去 |
[18:46] | We had a hard enough time handling the Cabal | 我们对付秘社已经很辛苦了 |
[18:48] | when the F.B.I. was backing us, let alone hunting us down. | 而且联调局还紧紧跟着我们 想抓住我们 |
[18:51] | Don’t be anxious. We’re still a step ahead. | 别着急 他们还没追上我们呢 |
[18:53] | I’m not anxious. | 我没有着急 |
[18:54] | I’m scared. | 我是害怕 |
[19:03] | Where are we? | 进度如何 |
[19:04] | 400 tiny viral vectors | 四百个微小病毒载体 |
[19:08] | ready to be released into the wild. | 做好了传播的准备 |
[19:14] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[19:16] | You can hold in one hand everything you need | 你一只手就掌握了 |
[19:20] | to bring humanity to its knees. | 能让人类屈膝臣服的东西 |
[19:53] | Table for one? | 一个人吗 |
[19:54] | Or are you waiting on the rest of your party? | 还是您在等其他客人 |
[19:56] | No, just me. This order’s to go. | 不 只有我 我要外带 |
[20:04] | Is the chicken gorgonzola gluten-free? | 鸡肉奶酪通心粉是不含麸质的吗 |
[20:06] | I believe so. | 我认为是的 |
[20:07] | You believe, or you know for sure? | 你认为 还是确定 |
[20:09] | Because although that may just be | 因为虽然那对你来说 |
[20:11] | a small lexical distinction for you, | 只是小小的词汇区别 |
[20:13] | for me, it’ll determine whether I spend my entire evening | 对我来说却决定了是否会整个晚上 |
[20:15] | on the can with two rolls of triple ply. | 躺在医院的急救病床上 |
[20:19] | Why don’t I ask the chef? | 我去帮您问问主厨 |
[20:52] | Rover keypad. | 密码键盘 |
[20:54] | Four-digit pin. Could be thousands of combinations. | 四位密码 可能是上千种组合 |
[21:06] | Only if you don’t know the four digits. | 只要知道是哪四个数字就好办了 |
[21:08] | Now there’s only 24 combinations. | 现在只剩二十四种组合方式了 |
[21:27] | Gabriel Costa. | 加布里埃尔·科斯塔 |
[21:47] | Agent Navabi. | 纳瓦比探员 |
[21:49] | Where? | 哪里 |
[21:51] | Copy that. Wilson Park. | 收到 威尔逊公园 |
[21:52] | Have your officers secure the vehicle | 让你手下警官控制住该车 |
[21:54] | and stand down until we get there. | 等待我们到场再行动 |
[21:56] | Patrol found the car. 355 Mission. | 巡警找到那车了 米讯街355号 |
[22:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[22:20] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[22:21] | This is the genome data they stole from Verdiant. | 这就是他们从弗地安特那里偷来的基因数据 |
[22:24] | Let’s get what we need and go. | 拿完我们要的东西就走 |
[22:32] | 文件传输 已完成 | |
[22:39] | That’s the car. | 是这辆车 |
[22:46] | Is that Ressler and Samar? | 那是雷斯勒和莎马吗 |
[22:48] | We’re fine. Keep working. | 没事 继续 |
[22:50] | 文件传输 已完成 | |
[23:00] | They’re in the building. | 他们进来了 |
[23:02] | – How much more time? – I don’t know. | -还要多久 -我不知道 |
[23:04] | These files are massive. We should go. | 这些文件太大了 我们该走了 |
[23:05] | I saw a storm door on the side of the building. | 我在这建筑的侧面发现了一个防风门 |
[23:07] | Not yet. | 不着急 |
[23:17] | 文件传输 已完成 | |
[23:20] | The desk. | 桌子 |
[23:21] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们来不及了 |
[23:23] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[23:29] | 文件传输 已完成 | |
[23:47] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:53] | 下载中断 已完成 | |
[23:55] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[24:23] | Think if you stare long enough, it might ring? | 你是不是觉得盯着电话 电话就会响 |
[24:26] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[24:28] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[24:30] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[24:32] | I was hoping that… | 我只是希望 |
[24:36] | You know, when we met, she was seeing this other guy. | 我们见面时 她正在跟另一个男人约会 |
[24:38] | He worked, I didn’t. | 他成功了 我没有 |
[24:40] | But we started seeing each other anyway. | 但我们还是会相互联系 |
[24:42] | Anyway, we had this, uh… | 怎么说 我们有一种 |
[24:44] | signal, way of communicating so he wouldn’t know. | 信号 某种他不知道的联络方式 |
[24:47] | She would call that phone at exactly 7:00 P.M., | 她会在晚上七点整打这个电话 |
[24:50] | and I’d pick up. | 我会接起来 |
[24:51] | – We’d meet. – How’d that work out? | -我们就会见面 -效果怎么样 |
[24:55] | Not so great. | 不太好 |
[24:59] | Hey, uh, sorry, would you do me a quick favor? | 抱歉 可不可以帮我个小忙 |
[25:03] | Just if that phone rings, if she calls, would you… | 如果那电话响了 她打过来了 你可以 |
[25:08] | give her my number? | 把我的号码给她吗 |
[25:20] | I just spoke to the owner of the building. | 我刚跟这里的拥有者谈过了 |
[25:21] | He said he leased the space to a man named Eli Matchett | 他说他两个月前把这里租给了一个叫做 |
[25:24] | two months ago. | 伊莱·马奇特的人 |
[25:25] | – Did you get a background? – I did. | -有查到他的背景吗 -查到了 |
[25:26] | Matchett had a farm | 马奇特有个农场 |
[25:27] | hat adjoined one of Verdiant’s properties near Abingdon. | 就在弗地安特在阿宾登的地产旁边 |
[25:30] | Apparently, some of their seed blew onto his farm. | 他们的一些种子被吹到了他的农场里 |
[25:32] | They claimed he illegally infringed on their patent | 他们宣称他侵犯了他们的专利权 |
[25:35] | and they sued him. | 然后把他告上了法庭 |
[25:36] | The defense cost Matchett a fortune. | 官司花了马奇特一大笔钱 |
[25:37] | Must’ve lost everything. | 肯定就此失去了一切 |
[25:40] | Aram, did you get those files? | 阿兰姆 你拿到那些文件了吗 |
[25:41] | You stumbled on a state-of-the-art virology shop. | 你们去的是一个最先进的病毒研究所 |
[25:43] | Matchett didn’t steal Verdiant’s genome blueprint | 马奇特偷弗地安特的基因蓝图 |
[25:45] | so he could release it publicly. | 不是为了公诸于世 |
[25:47] | He needed it to identify its weaknesses | 他想要找出基因蓝图的缺点 |
[25:48] | and design a virus tailor-made to destroy it. | 然后设计一个病毒来毁掉它 |
[25:51] | He wants to sabotage their GMO crop? | 他想摧毁他们的转基因作物吗 |
[25:53] | 90% of all corn grown in America is genetically modified, | 美国本土种植的玉米有90%都是转基因作物 |
[25:56] | and Verdiant is the largest producer of it. | 而弗地安特是其中最大的生产商 |
[25:59] | In fact, this one strain is planted all over the world. | 实际上 这种玉米在世界各地都有种植 |
[26:02] | 扩散 周数 月数 | |
[26:03] | If this virus gets out, it will spread fast. | 如果这种病毒蔓延 速度会非常快 |
[26:06] | How fast? | 能有多快 |
[26:07] | It would cross state lines in weeks, maybe even days. | 几周 甚至几天内就会传遍各州 |
[26:11] | With months, it would migrate overseas. | 几个月之内 就会扩散到其他国家 |
[26:14] | If Matchett unleashes this virus, | 如果马奇特释放了这个病毒 |
[26:16] | we could have a global food crisis on our hands. | 那么就会造成全球粮食危机 |
[26:18] | 扩散 八周 两月 | |
[26:20] | We’ve got around 90%, but I’m not sure it’s readable. | 下载了大约百分之九十 不过可能读不出来 |
[26:23] | We’ll probably need help accessing the data | 没有全部下载完 我们也许需要 |
[26:25] | without a complete download. | 别人帮忙才能访问 |
[26:26] | How the hell did Ressler… | 雷斯勒怎么会… |
[26:27] | I called him while you were in the store. | 你在店里的时候我给他打了电话 |
[26:30] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[26:31] | I told him to back off because I thought | 我让他不要再找我 因为我觉得 |
[26:33] | if he was interested in the truth, maybe — | 如果他真的是想找出真相 或许… |
[26:35] | Ressler is a law-enforcement robot. The FBI winds him up. | 雷斯勒只是个法律机器 联调局给他洗脑了 |
[26:38] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:39] | He’s a person. He’s a good person. | 他是人 是个好人 |
[26:41] | Look at me. You need to let that go, Lizzy. | 看着我 你不要再这么想了 莉兹 |
[26:44] | I have survived for a very long time now, | 我之所以能活这么长时间 |
[26:47] | and I assure you, I didn’t do it | 相信我 绝不是因为 |
[26:49] | by relying on the goodness in people. | 我依赖于人性的善良 |
[26:51] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[26:52] | I’ll check the parking lot, find us a new ride. | 我去停车场看看 再找辆车 |
[26:54] | Meet me out front in a minute. | 一会去前面等我 |
[27:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[27:02] | That was Gordon Pierce at Verdiant. | 刚才是弗地安特的戈登·皮尔斯 |
[27:04] | You know that lawsuit against Eli Matchett? | 你知道伊莱·马奇特那个案子吧 |
[27:06] | Yeah, what about it? | 是的 怎么了 |
[27:06] | Matchett didn’t just lose his farm because of it. | 那场官司不仅让马奇特失去了他的农场 |
[27:09] | After the bank foreclosed, | 银行取消抵押品赎回权后 |
[27:10] | Verdiant purchased his property in a short sale. | 弗地安特通过做空买下了他的土地 |
[27:12] | In fact, they bought out several other places in that area | 实际上 他们还买了那个地方的其它几块地 |
[27:15] | and turned them into one large industrial farm. | 从而建起了一座大型工业农场 |
[27:18] | Verdiant’s growing GMO corn | 弗地安特在马奇特 |
[27:19] | on the very land that Matchett grew up on. | 从小长大的地方种植了转基因玉米 |
[27:21] | You think that’s where he plans to unleash the virus? | 你觉得他会去那儿释放病毒吗 |
[27:23] | I think we just found ourselves ground zero. | 我觉得我们找到整个事情的起因了 |
[27:30] | Must be my lucky day. | 我今天真幸运 |
[27:32] | Drop your gun! | 把枪放下 |
[27:34] | Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[27:36] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[27:38] | You got any idea how many people want to see you dead? | 你知道有多少人想让你死吗 |
[27:42] | Some idea, yes. | 大概知道 |
[27:43] | And you. | 还有你 |
[27:45] | You’re the girl on the news. | 你就是新闻里那个女的 |
[27:47] | The Russian. | 俄国人 |
[27:48] | You seem like an intuitive guy. | 你应该是个直觉很强的人 |
[27:50] | At least intuitive enough to know when you’re in over your head, | 起码你的直觉能知道什么时候你控制不了场面 |
[27:53] | so whichever lowlife you’re working for, | 所以无论你的老板是谁 |
[27:56] | he’s gonna have to wait to get his revenge. | 他的仇只能下次再报了 |
[28:00] | Set it down. | 把枪放下 |
[28:21] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 请问你有什么紧急情况 |
[28:24] | – What’s your location? – We have to leave. | -你在什么位置 -我们得走了 |
[28:25] | We can’t. We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 不行 这地方太偏僻了 |
[28:27] | He’ll be dead by the time the ambulance gets here. | 等救护车来了他就死了 |
[28:29] | I’m not leaving him. | 我不能就这么不管他了 |
[28:34] | Pockets. | 搜他口袋 |
[28:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:50] | We need help here! | 快来人啊 |
[28:51] | Single shot to the chest! | 前胸中了一枪 |
[28:53] | He’s breathing, but barely any pulse. | 还有气 但脉搏很虚弱 |
[28:55] | About 15 minutes ago. | 大约十五分钟前发生的 |
[29:40] | Yes, but send two more units to Ash and 3rd. | 是的 再派两个小队到阿什路和三街交口 |
[29:42] | We’re five minutes out. | 我们五分钟后到 |
[29:44] | No visual on Matchett yet, but state police have locked up | 没有发现马奇特 但是州警已经封锁了 |
[29:46] | all roads leading into the Verdiant property. | 所有通往弗地安特的道路 |
[29:49] | Reddington was on a ship bound for freedom, | 雷丁顿本可以乘船驶向自由 |
[29:51] | and he turns it around to come back here for Verdiant. | 却又为了弗地安特回来了 |
[29:54] | Does he really think that taking these guys out | 他真的觉得把这些家伙揪出来 |
[29:56] | is gonna get him closer to clearing Keen’s name? | 能帮助他洗刷基恩的罪名吗 |
[30:08] | Do you think he has a family? | 你觉得他有家人吗 |
[30:09] | – Lizzy. – He’s gonna die. | -莉兹 -他会死的 |
[30:12] | – Don’t. – You saw that hospital. | -别说了 -你看到那家医院了 |
[30:14] | They wouldn’t have a thoracic surgeon on call. | 他们不可能有当值的胸外科医生 |
[30:16] | They’d have to medivac him to a different county. | 他们必须把他转送到别的县治疗 |
[30:24] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[30:26] | Thoracic surgeons would be very rare in Fairfield, Iowa. | 在爱荷华州的费尔菲尔德 胸外科医生非常少见 |
[30:30] | What does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
[30:32] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[30:33] | Who else would be rare in Fairfield? | 还有谁在费尔菲尔德非常少见 |
[30:36] | A virologist who specializes in GMOs. | 从事转基因的病毒学家 |
[30:39] | So, where did Eli Matchett find one? | 所以伊莱·马奇特上哪儿找的 |
[30:41] | The documents we got from Costa — | 我们从科斯塔那拿来的文件… |
[30:42] | the ones he stole from Verdiant. | 就是他从弗地安特偷的 |
[30:44] | They were talking about a special development project — | 上面描述了一个特别研发项目 |
[30:46] | Genesis. | 创世纪 |
[30:48] | And Eduardo this morning at the Segadores farm. | 以及今早在收割者农场的爱德华多 |
[30:51] | He said Verdiant was working on some top-secret R&D | 他说弗地安特在银脊的某个仓库中 |
[30:53] | at a warehouse in Silver Ridge. | 研究绝密项目 |
[30:55] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:56] | That Agent Ressler may be of some use after all. | 雷斯勒探员说不定还是有点用的 |
[31:19] | Possible suspect sighted. Stand by. | 可能发现嫌犯 待命 |
[31:25] | Suspect sighted! | 发现嫌犯 |
[31:27] | Headed north! | 往北去了 |
[32:08] | Head him off! | 拦下他 |
[33:19] | You boys about finished? | 打完了吗 |
[33:24] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[33:33] | Ressler. | 我是雷斯勒 |
[33:34] | I just received a cache | 我刚收到一份 |
[33:35] | of internal research documents from Verdiant. | 弗地安特内部研究档案的备份 |
[33:38] | Definitely not the kind of stuff they’d want out there. | 他们可绝对不希望这种东西泄露出去 |
[33:40] | Got them how? Where’d they come from? | 怎么收到的 哪里发过来的 |
[33:42] | That’s the crazy part. | 这就是让我没法理解的地方 |
[33:43] | They came in on the fax hard line. | 是通过传真通道发过来的 |
[33:45] | I think from Agent Keen. | 我觉得是基恩探员发的 |
[33:47] | I think she wants us to search a Verdiant warehouse | 我觉得她希望我们去搜索银脊的一间 |
[33:49] | in Silver Ridge. | 弗地安特的仓库 |
[33:50] | – Why? – Are you sitting down? | -为什么 -你准备好了吗 |
[33:51] | Because you are not gonna believe this. | 因为你绝对不敢相信 |
[33:55] | I don’t understand. What’s the delay? | 我不明白 为什么延迟了 |
[33:57] | What exactly do you know? | 那你到底知道些什么 |
[33:59] | That’s unacceptable. | 这绝对无法接受 |
[34:00] | Get me an update. | 随时向我通报 |
[34:08] | My God. | 天哪 |
[34:09] | You’re Raymond Reddington. | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[34:11] | And you’re Susan Hanover. | 你是苏珊·汉诺威 |
[34:14] | Chief Technology Officer at Verdiant Industries. | 弗地安特工业的首席技术官 |
[34:18] | And corporate shill for the Cabal. | 以及秘社的托儿 |
[34:24] | Come on. Why don’t we let the boy play? | 来吧 让孩子自己玩吧 |
[34:38] | I have some bad news, Susan. | 我有一些坏消息 苏珊 |
[34:41] | The virus you helped Eli Matchett create | 你帮助伊莱·马奇特研制的病毒 |
[34:44] | has been contained. | 已经被控制住了 |
[34:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[34:48] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[34:49] | See, I thought Eli Matchett was Verdiant’s greatest enemy. | 我以为伊莱·马奇特是弗地安特最大的对头 |
[34:53] | I assumed he left Los Segadores | 我以为他离开收割者 |
[34:55] | because he wanted to be even more radical, | 是因为他的想法更为激进 |
[34:57] | but that’s not true, is it, Susan? | 但其实不是这样 对吗 苏珊 |
[35:00] | The truth is he was co-opted by your company. | 其实他是被你的公司雇佣的 |
[35:03] | You paid him attack that facility. | 你们雇他袭击公司 |
[35:06] | You wanted him to steal that data. | 你们让他偷走数据 |
[35:08] | That’s outrageous. | 太离谱了 |
[35:09] | Oh, well, we certainly agree on that. | 我也是这么认为的 |
[35:11] | You provided him with everything he needed, | 你给他提供他所需的一切东西 |
[35:14] | including the scientist who synthesized the virus. | 包括那位合成病毒的科学家 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:16] | – That’s enough. – Sit down, Susan. | -请你离开 -坐下 苏珊 |
[35:19] | Let’s not make a scene in front of the boy. | 咱们就不要给孩子留下阴影了 |
[35:27] | This virus you’re talking about. | 你说的这个病毒 |
[35:30] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要制造它 |
[35:31] | Why destroy our own product? | 为什么要摧毁我们自己的产品 |
[35:33] | Perhaps you were willing to create this disease | 或许你已经有解药了 |
[35:35] | because you already possess the cure. | 所以才想制造这种病毒 |
[35:38] | It’s ingenious. | 相当高明 |
[35:39] | Hire a madman to unleash a catastrophic threat, | 雇个疯子去释放这个灾难性的病毒 |
[35:43] | and then wait just long enough for the world to panic. | 然后只需慢慢等待整个世界开始恐慌 |
[35:47] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[35:48] | For the money, Susan. | 为了钱 苏珊 |
[35:50] | So you and your company could come rushing in | 这样 你和你的公司就能在恰当的时机 |
[35:53] | with a new product at the perfect time, | 迅速投放新的产品 |
[35:56] | a seed immune to the devastating scourge | 在这场毁灭性的灾难中 以高价向人们提供 |
[36:00] | and available, of course, at a much higher price. | 能对这种病毒免疫的种子 |
[36:03] | You can’t prove that. | 你不能证明你所说的 |
[36:04] | Oh, but I can. | 我可以 |
[36:06] | I know about the Genesis Project. | 我知道你们的”创世纪项目” |
[36:08] | By now, so do the FBI. | 现在 联调局也知道了 |
[36:10] | At the risk of sounding immodest, | 虽然这样说有些自我吹嘘的嫌疑 |
[36:12] | I’m on their most-wanted list. | 但是我在他们头号通缉犯的名单上 |
[36:14] | Number one with a bullet. | 是他们最想抓住的人 |
[36:15] | They came here looking for me. | 他们来这里抓我 |
[36:17] | Unfortunately for you, what they found | 不幸的是 他们找到的 |
[36:18] | were dozens of internal Verdiant documents | 却是无数弗地安特的内部文件 |
[36:21] | which will lead them to your warehouse in Silver Ridge, | 跟着这些线索他们就能找到你在银脊的仓库 |
[36:24] | and I don’t need to tell you what they’ll find inside. | 不用我说你也知道 他们会在那里找到什么 |
[36:27] | A stockpile of new seed waiting to be sold | 满满一仓库的新种子 |
[36:31] | to a desperate world on the verge of calamity. | 等待被销入这个处在灾难边缘的绝望世界 |
[36:34] | You would’ve made a fortune | 在这个过程中 |
[36:37] | and looked like heroes in the process. | 你不仅能大赚一笔 还会被人视为英雄 |
[36:39] | I knew Matchett was a mistake. | 我就知道马奇特信不过 |
[36:41] | Never met the man. | 从没见过这个人 |
[36:42] | Wouldn’t judge him too harshly, though. | 但我也不会过于苛责他 |
[36:44] | He seized his chance to terrify the world, | 他抓住了这个能给世界带来恐惧的机会 |
[36:48] | shine one glorious spotlight on the dangers | 差点就因为在全世界的每一块地里 |
[36:51] | of planting the same seed in fields all over the globe. | 播下同样的种子而变得举世瞩目 |
[36:57] | Progress. It’s a bitch. | 科技发展 害人不浅 |
[36:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:01] | I came here to ask you | 我来这里是想让你 |
[37:02] | to deliver a message to your friend, the Director. | 给你的朋友 也就是主管 带个话 |
[37:06] | This is only the beginning, and I won’t stop | 这还只是开始 直到他的人意识到 |
[37:09] | until his own people realize | 他们唯一的出路 |
[37:11] | that their only way forward is to exonerate Elizabeth Keen | 就是还伊丽莎白·基恩清白 |
[37:15] | and to leave the Director to me. | 同时把主管交到我手上 |
[37:18] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[37:20] | Tell him I’m coming. | 告诉他我来了 |
[37:38] | The Verdiant arrest warrants are coming through. | 弗地安特员工的逮捕令已经批下来了 |
[37:40] | They’re being executed now. | 正在被执行中 |
[37:43] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[37:44] | We just got word Liz shot an undercover cop earlier today. | 收到消息说莉斯今天早些时候朝一名卧底开了枪 |
[37:48] | What? | 什么 |
[37:49] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[37:50] | I’m not sure. The details are still coming in. | 我不确定 细节部分还在了解 |
[37:52] | But it does look like the guy’s gonna make it. | 不过那个人应该能活下来 |
[38:06] | I shot a cop. | 我朝一个警察开了枪 |
[38:09] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[38:12] | And killed the Attorney General of the United States. | 我还杀了美国司法部部长 |
[38:15] | ♬终于找到可以依靠的围墙♬ | |
[38:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:19] | And when you did that… | 当你迈出那一步 |
[38:22] | you crossed a threshold, | 你已经跨过了一扇门 |
[38:25] | leaving your world, entering mine. | 离开了你的世界 进入我的世界 |
[38:29] | Bad things are gonna find you now, Lizzy. | 从现在起 不幸的事会找上你 莉兹 |
[38:32] | This life… | 这样的生活 |
[38:36] | has a mind and a momentum of its own. | 有它自己的思想和动力 |
[38:39] | That’s a reality you need to accept. | 这是你必须接受的现实 |
[38:42] | ♬试着去理解♬ | |
[38:44] | ♬说出♬ | |
[38:46] | Bad things happen to good people. | 好人总会遭遇不幸之事 |
[38:50] | Am I a good person? | 我是个好人吗 |
[38:51] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 我已经不那么肯定了 |
[38:53] | ♬这不是我的计划♬ | |
[38:56] | I’m sure. | 我肯定你是 |
[38:57] | Reddington obviously thinks | 显然 雷丁顿认为 |
[38:58] | that he can take the fight to the Cabal. | 他可以向秘社宣战 |
[39:02] | But look what happened. | 但是看看结果 |
[39:03] | This time, Keen shot a cop. The next time, | 这次 基恩开枪袭警 而下次 |
[39:05] | she’s gonna be the one getting hurt. | 受伤的人会是她自己 |
[39:07] | You know, I’ve watched you run the task force all this time, | 一直以来看着你管理特别小组 |
[39:10] | I don’t think I ever appreciated how damn hard it was. | 我从未意识到那有多难 |
[39:14] | I’ll deny it if you ever repeat it, | 我不会对外承认我下面要说的话 |
[39:16] | but there wasn’t a day when I didn’t feel | 但是每一天我都觉得 |
[39:17] | like it’s all over my head. | 我无法承担 |
[39:18] | You should trust your instincts, Agent Ressler. | 你该相信自己的直觉 雷斯勒探员 |
[39:20] | I do. | 我相信 |
[39:21] | Tom Keen came out of the woodwork. | 汤姆·基恩突然出现了 |
[39:23] | Keen? | 基恩 |
[39:26] | Does he know something? | 他知道些什么吗 |
[39:27] | No. No, he just wants to help. | 不 不 他只是想帮忙 |
[39:30] | And did you take it? | 你接受了吗 |
[39:31] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[39:32] | That guy’s a liability. | 那家伙就是个累赘 |
[39:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:35] | And a loose cannon who would shoot a guilty man in the back | 还是个不顾后果的人 会在背后朝罪人开枪 |
[39:37] | to prevent him from escaping, but in a case like this, | 就为了防止其逃脱 但是在这种情况下 |
[39:40] | there could be a place for a man like that. | 倒是需要这样的人的帮助 |
[39:42] | You tell me to trust my instincts? | 你不是叫我相信自己的直觉吗 |
[39:44] | My instincts are telling me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[39:45] | to stay as far away from Tom Keen as possible. | 尽可能远离汤姆·基恩 |
[39:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:51] | You should trust your gut, not mine. | 你该相信的是自己的直觉 而不是我的 |
[39:54] | After all, look where my instincts got me. | 毕竟 看看我的直觉带给我的下场 |
[39:56] | You’re a good agent, Donald. | 你是优秀的探员 唐纳德 |
[39:58] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是对的 |
[40:11] | ♬噢 噢 噢♬ | |
[40:13] | ♬这不是我的计划♬ | |
[40:19] | ♬噢 噢 噢♬ | |
[40:21] | ♬情况还没那么糟♬ | |
[40:25] | ♬我们说 噢 噢 噢 这是邪恶之战♬ | |
[40:31] | Red, yeah, hey, it’s me. | 红魔 是我 |
[40:33] | ♬噢 噢 噢♬ | |
[40:35] | It’s about Dembe. | 是邓比的事 |
[40:37] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:39] | I think he’s been taken. | 我想他被人抓走了 |
[40:40] | ♬我们歌唱 噢 噢 噢 这邪恶之战♬ | |
[41:01] | The price of silence. | 沉默的代价 |
[41:24] | We’re gonna die in here. | 我们要葬身此地了 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:42] | In case you get tired of waiting. | 如果你等的不耐烦了的话 |
[41:58] | What would you do to help Elizabeth Keen? | 你要怎么帮助伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[42:00] | How did you find — | 你怎么找到 |
[42:01] | What would you do to help her? | 你要怎么帮她 |
[42:05] | Anything. | 不惜一切代价 |
[42:07] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[42:07] | I certainly don’t like you. | 当然也不喜欢你 |
[42:09] | You’re a liar, a thief, and a murderer. | 你是个骗子 盗贼 还是个杀人犯 |
[42:12] | Which is exactly why you’re perfect for the job. | 所以你是这份工作的最合适人选 |
[42:15] | What job? | 什么工作 |