时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 俄罗斯大使馆 华盛顿特区 | |
[00:15] | I do apologize for keeping you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[00:18] | Mikhail Kozlov. | 米哈伊尔·科兹洛夫 |
[00:19] | Are you the embassy intelligence chief? | 你是大使馆的情报负责人吗 |
[00:21] | We are not here to discuss my curriculum vitae, Agent Keen, | 我们不是来谈论我的 基恩探员 |
[00:26] | only to ascertain why you are here | 而是弄清楚你在这儿做什么 |
[00:28] | and what you hope to accomplish | 你有什么目的 |
[00:29] | nowthat the F.B.I. has surrounded the embassy. | 毕竟联调局的人一直在使馆四周徘徊 |
[00:32] | I am not here to speak to a pawn without adequate clearance. | 我来这儿不是要跟无足轻重的小兵谈话 |
[00:37] | Nor are we here to harbor foreign agents of the F.B.I., | 我们也没打算收留联调局的探员 |
[00:39] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[00:47] | My name is Masha Rostova. | 我是玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[00:49] | I am a deep cover operative | 我是俄罗斯联邦安全局的 |
[00:50] | for the Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti. | 潜伏特工 |
[00:53] | I have successfully completed my mission | 我已经成功完成了任务 |
[00:55] | and am hereby seeking asylum. | 在此寻求庇护 |
[00:57] | I would appreciate an immediate and private audience | 我希望立即与你们的情报负责人 |
[01:00] | with your chief intelligence officer. | 进行单独会面 |
[01:03] | Звони. | 打电话 |
[01:06] | I need to speak to whoever’s in command of security, | 我需要跟负责安保的人谈话 |
[01:08] | and I need to do it now. | 立刻 |
[01:10] | – You understand? – Ressler. | -听明白了吗 -雷斯勒 |
[01:12] | I just got off the line with Reven Wright. | 刚跟雷文·莱特通过电话 |
[01:17] | Did we get the go-ahead? | 得到行动允许了吗 |
[01:18] | The State Department has requested | 国务院已经要求 |
[01:19] | that the Russians bring her out. | 俄国人将她交出 |
[01:21] | Requested? | 要求 |
[01:22] | Nobody would be making a request if it was Bin Laden in there. | 要是本·拉登在那儿应该不会只是要求了吧 |
[01:25] | On U.S. soil? We’d be blasting our way in. | 如果是他在美国领土上 我们早就强攻进去了 |
[01:27] | The Russian Embassy isn’t U.S. soil. | 俄罗斯使馆界内不属于美国领土 |
[01:29] | That fence is a border. | 围栏就是国界 |
[01:30] | Crossing it is tantamount to armed invasion. | 越过围栏就等同于武装入侵 |
[01:32] | It’s literally an act of war. | 相当于挑起战争 |
[01:34] | I know, but look around. | 我知道 但你看四周 |
[01:36] | The war’s already started. | 战争已经开始了 |
[01:50] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[01:54] | Or do you prefer “Rostova”? | 还是你想被称作”罗斯托娃” |
[02:04] | 马文·杰拉德 第80号 | |
[02:12] | Connie, leave it. | 康尼 别管它 |
[02:13] | Patience, golubushka. Duty calls. | 耐心些 亲爱的 工作上的事 |
[02:22] | Oh, Connie. | 康尼 |
[02:24] | What a delightful nod to tradition. | 真是向传统最好的致敬啊 |
[02:26] | I can’t tell you how nostalgic it is | 能看到一个俄国官僚 |
[02:29] | to see a Russian bureaucrat demonstrating | 践行缺失已久的职业道德 |
[02:31] | such a time-honored absence of work ethic. | 是多么的令人怀念啊 |
[02:35] | Connie? Is someone here? | 康尼 有人在那儿吗 |
[02:37] | No, darling. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[02:38] | Keep the shower running. I’ll be right in. | 你接着洗吧 我一会儿就来 |
[02:41] | I bought us a toy. | 我会带个玩具进去哦 |
[02:46] | She’s much prettier than she looks | 她比坐在主播台后面 |
[02:47] | sitting behind the news anchor desk. | 看起来更漂亮 |
[02:50] | – Get out. – Plus, she’s married to a ranking member | -出去 -此外她还嫁了一个 |
[02:53] | of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. | 参议院外交委员会的成员 |
[02:55] | Only fair, I suppose, given the black book military aid | 我想这也合理 毕竟他给克里米亚划拨了 |
[02:59] | he’s allocated to Crimea. | 不少非法军事援助 |
[03:01] | Reciprocity’s a bitch, right Connie? | 互相利用太讨厌了 你说呢 康尼 |
[03:04] | You screw the bear, the bear screws back. | 你坑了俄国人 俄国人再来坑你 |
[03:06] | Batteries Not Included. | 鬼使神差[电影名]啊 |
[03:10] | By all means, do call in the troops. | 请一定把人叫来 |
[03:12] | What with your government’s implication | 毕竟现在你的政府正和 |
[03:14] | in the O.R.E.A. bombing | 俄欧分析处的爆炸案牵扯不清 |
[03:15] | and assassinations of the sitting senator | 还有对现任参议员 |
[03:17] | and the attorney general of the United States, | 以及美国司法部长的暗杀行动 |
[03:20] | how much harm could a weekly game of water wiggle | 俄方大使和美方参议员妻子之间 |
[03:24] | between their ambassador and a senator’s wife cause? | 每周的鸳鸯浴又能有什么影响呢 |
[03:27] | Barely a blip in the news cycle. | 在新闻圈里都算不上闪光点 |
[03:30] | Though, I doubt the Kremlin | 但是我觉得俄当局不会像我一样 |
[03:31] | will be nearly as jejune as I am. | 觉得此事无聊至极 |
[03:36] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[03:37] | That’s the spirit, Connie. Service with a smile. | 这就对了 康尼 开心点 |
[03:41] | The reason your underlings are so rudely interrupting | 你的下属之所以会如此粗鲁地 |
[03:44] | your weekly tryst is because Elizabeth Keen | 打断你的每周幽会是因为伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[03:48] | turned herself in to your embassy | 去了你们的大使馆 |
[03:50] | and has identified herself | 并且声称自己是处境危险的 |
[03:51] | as a deep cover F.S.B. agent in distress. | 俄罗斯联邦安全局的潜伏特工 |
[03:55] | That’s absurd. | 荒谬至极 |
[03:58] | Yes, quite. | 是的 没错 |
[03:59] | Nevertheless, she’s currently demanding diplomatic immunity. | 不过她正在要求外交豁免权 |
[04:03] | And I want real-time reports of everything– | 我想要实时知晓… |
[04:08] | everything that occurs inside that building, | 在大使馆内发生的一切 |
[04:12] | especially the names of every drone | 尤其是此间与莫斯科 |
[04:14] | in the decision loop between here and Moscow. | 决策层所做的每一个举动 |
[04:18] | That won’t present a problem, will it, Connie? | 小菜一碟 对吗 康尼 |
[04:24] | Duty calls, comrade. | 任务来了 同志 |
[04:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:28] | Alexander Raskovich, | 我叫亚历山大·罗斯科维奇 |
[04:30] | F.S.B. chief intelligence agent for Washington, D.C., | 俄罗斯联邦安全局驻华盛顿特区首席情报员 |
[04:34] | which makes me senior intelligence agent | 也是负责整个西半球地区的 |
[04:36] | for the entire Western Hemisphere. | 高级情报官员 |
[04:38] | I am intimately acquainted with | 我对于每一名在北美和南美洲的 |
[04:40] | every single Russian intelligence asset | 现役以及非现役的 |
[04:42] | in North and South America, | 俄罗斯情报人员的状况 |
[04:45] | active and inactive. | 都了如指掌 |
[04:47] | And you, dear, are not one of them. | 而你 亲爱的 不是他们之中的一员 |
[04:49] | Which begs a question — | 这就引出了一个问题 |
[04:50] | Why are you masquerading as such | 既然你我心里都清楚你不是其中一员 |
[04:52] | when you and I both know you are no such thing? | 你又为何要伪装成这样呢 |
[04:56] | I came here to protect myself, to get your help | 我来这是为了保护我自己 寻求你们的帮助 |
[04:58] | because our interests are aligned. | 因为我们的利益是一致的 |
[05:00] | Your country and I have been blamed for crimes | 你们的国家和我都被指责犯下了 |
[05:02] | we did not commit. | 莫须有的罪名 |
[05:04] | It was committed by a global consortium | 真正的凶手是一个 |
[05:06] | known in some quarters as the Cabal. | 被称为”秘社”的全球性联盟 |
[05:10] | What are their objectives? | 他们的目标是什么 |
[05:12] | To reignite the cold war | 重新挑起俄罗斯 |
[05:13] | between Russia and the United States. | 与美国之间的冷战 |
[05:15] | And to what end? | 想要达到什么目的 |
[05:16] | I will tell you everything that I know | 在我获得外交豁免权的文书之后 |
[05:18] | after I’ve been guaranteed, in writing, | 我会把我所知道的一切 |
[05:23] | diplomatic immunity. | 都告诉你们 |
[05:25] | How do I know that you’re not working for the Cabal? | 我怎么知道你不是”秘社”的人 |
[05:27] | How do I know that you’re not here posing as a victim | 我怎么知道你不是假扮成受害者 |
[05:30] | to gain safe passage away from the F.B.I.? | 来获得庇护 从而逃过联调局的追捕 |
[05:33] | The Russian assassin, the one known as Karakurt. | 那个名叫卡拉库尔特的俄罗斯杀手 |
[05:40] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过这个人 |
[05:44] | He’s been turned. | 他叛变了 |
[05:46] | The Cabal framed me. | “秘社”的人把他所做的事赖到我头上 |
[05:47] | Who better than the daughter of a K.G.B. agent? | 有谁比一个克格勃探员的女儿更适合背黑锅呢 |
[05:52] | Katarina Rostova. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[05:53] | A K.G.B. agent was turned, but it wasn’t me. | 有一名克格勃探员叛变了 但不是我 |
[05:56] | It was Karakurt. He’s gone. | 是卡拉库尔特 他跑了 |
[05:59] | Check, and when you’ve confirmed he’s missing, | 去查一下吧 等你确定了他失踪的消息 |
[06:01] | draw up my immunity agreement. | 就可以起草我的豁免协议了 |
[06:07] | Did we get the breach order? | 有进攻的命令吗 |
[06:08] | Negative. | 没有 |
[06:09] | The Russians are denying the State Department’s request. | 俄罗斯方面拒绝了国务院的请求 |
[06:11] | They’re not going to turn her in. | 他们不会交出她 |
[06:12] | Is the White House involved? Are they gonna make the call? | 白宫方面介入了吗 他们会联系俄罗斯方面吗 |
[06:14] | We’ve been ordered to stand down. | 上面命令我们按兵不动 |
[06:16] | They’re harboring a terrorist. | 他们窝藏了一名恐怖分子 |
[06:18] | The State Department has been very clear. | 国务院十分清楚这一点 |
[06:20] | They want this handled diplomatically. | 他们希望以外交手段来处理此事 |
[06:24] | Hold your positions. | 原地待命 |
[06:35] | My superiors are willing to hear you out. | 我的上级愿闻其详 |
[06:37] | If they believe you, they will do what they can to help. | 如果他们相信你 就会尽全力帮忙 |
[06:40] | But not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[06:42] | You’re being transferred to Moscow for debriefing. | 你将被转移到莫斯科接受讯问 |
[06:45] | Don’t you see that’s playing right into the Cabal’s narrative? | 你难道看不出那正是秘社想要的 |
[06:48] | The minute I leave U.S. soil, | 只要我踏出美国国土 |
[06:49] | my government will interpret that as a defection. | 就将被我国政府视为叛国 |
[06:51] | I have delivered a decision. | 我已经传达了决定 |
[06:54] | Choose, Agent Keen — | 由你选 基恩探员 |
[06:56] | Moscow, | 去莫斯科 |
[06:57] | or you can take your chances with your compatriots outside. | 还是寄希望于外面你那些同胞 |
[07:06] | Вы верены? | 你们确定吗 |
[07:08] | Да. | 好的 |
[07:10] | Да, я подожду. | 知道了 我等着 |
[07:11] | Where’s my wedding ring? | 我的婚戒在哪 |
[07:13] | Bedside table, behind the Ben Wa balls. | 桌子旁边 阴道球后面 |
[07:24] | – You. – Me? | -你 -我 |
[07:28] | And I was so riveted… by her interview | 我曾被她采访 |
[07:31] | with those identical triplets from Milwaukee. | 密尔沃基三胞胎的样子深深打动 |
[07:34] | Спасибо. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Agent Keen is leaving the embassy. | 基恩探员要离开大使馆了 |
[07:38] | She’s been arrested? | 她被逮捕了吗 |
[07:39] | The Kremlin has ordered her transfer to Moscow. | 克里姆林宫要求将她转移到莫斯科 |
[07:42] | Who in the Kremlin? | 克里姆林宫里的什么人 |
[07:43] | It was authorized by the Federal Tariff Service, | 是联邦关税部批准的 |
[07:46] | of all things. | 真是没想到 |
[07:48] | Vitsin. | 维特森 |
[08:07] | Удачи. | 祝你好运 |
[08:10] | The package is in transit. | 包裹在运输途中 |
[08:12] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:13] | See Agent Keen to the airport. | 把基恩探员送到机场 |
[08:15] | Our people on the plane will take it from there. | 之后就交给我们在飞机上的人 |
[08:50] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[08:52] | Ressler, don’t. | 雷斯勒 别这样 |
[08:53] | If you’re gonna tell me that diplomatic vehicles | 你要是想告诉我外交车辆 |
[08:55] | have the same protection as the embassy — | 享有跟大使馆一样的保护 |
[08:57] | You know they do. | 你知道确实如此 |
[08:58] | As long as she’s inside that car, | 只要她在车里 |
[08:59] | she’s on Russian soil. You can’t touch her. | 就相当于处于俄罗斯境内 你不能抓她 |
[09:07] | I can’t let her go. | 我不能让她走 |
[09:15] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[09:17] | I know you’re angry. So am I. | 我知道你很愤怒 我也是 |
[09:18] | But how we feel is not important. | 但我们的感受根本无关紧要 |
[09:20] | Taking her into custody is. | 重要的是抓她归案 |
[09:22] | We are doing everything we can. | 我们尽全力了 |
[09:24] | Are we? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[09:25] | Within the law, yes, really. | 在法律规定内 是的 |
[10:03] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[10:03] | Donald, you cannot let Agent Keen leave the embassy. | 唐纳德 你不能让基恩探员离开大使馆 |
[10:06] | Oh, you want a favor? | 你需要帮忙 |
[10:07] | How ’bout you come down here and ask him personally? | 何不亲自前来请求帮助呢 |
[10:09] | Her life depends on it. | 这事关她的性命 |
[10:11] | ‘Cause I’d be more inclined to help if I had you in cuffs. | 如果你乖乖伏法 我可能更乐意帮忙 |
[10:14] | You cannot let her leave. | 你不能让她离开 |
[10:16] | You’re preaching to the choir ’cause she’s already gone. | 你这是白费力气 因为她已经走了 |
[10:20] | I received direct confirmation from the Russian ambassador | 俄罗斯大使亲自向我确认 |
[10:23] | that Agent Keen’s transfer was authorized | 转移基恩探员的命令 |
[10:26] | by a high-level apparatchik in the Federal Tariff Service, | 是联邦关税部的一位高官批准的 |
[10:30] | a man named Vladimir Vitsin. | 名叫弗拉基米尔·维特森 |
[10:32] | – Vitsin? – Yes, the same man who signed the paperwork | -维特森 -对 就是他签署了文件 |
[10:36] | facilitating Karakurt’s entry into the United States. | 帮助卡拉库尔特进入美国境内 |
[10:39] | He’s an operative for the Cabal. | 他是秘社的一员 |
[10:41] | Any move he makes is in service to their agenda. | 他的所作所为全是为他们集团服务 |
[10:44] | They’re not transporting Agent Keen to Moscow for debriefing. | 他们不是要将基恩探员转移到莫斯科接受讯问 |
[10:47] | The second she gets on that plane — | 只要她登上那架飞机 |
[10:49] | She’s dead. | 她就死定了 |
[10:51] | You need to stop that convoy. | 你得阻止那辆车 |
[12:29] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[13:18] | “1-4-2-5 Peabody.” | 皮博迪街1425号 |
[13:28] | It’s the best I could do. Full pension and benefits. | 我只能做到这一步了 全额退休金和福利 |
[13:31] | If I resign. | 如果我退休的话 |
[13:33] | Yes, effective immediately. | 对 立刻生效 |
[13:35] | In return, all charges against you will be dropped. | 相应地 你的所有指控都会被撤销 |
[13:37] | Agent Keen — have you found her? | 基恩探员 你们找到她了吗 |
[13:40] | – I can’t discuss that with you. – Have you found Karakurt? | -我不能跟你讨论这件事 -找到卡拉库尔特了吗 |
[13:42] | He’s the terrorist, not her. | 他才是恐怖分子 而不是基恩 |
[13:44] | I took your case as far as the White House. | 我都把你的案子拿到白宫去了 |
[13:46] | I talked to Laurel Hitchen. She’s a friend. | 我和劳雷尔·希臣也谈过了 她是我们的朋友 |
[13:48] | She had to pull a lot of strings to get you this deal. | 为了给你争取这个协议 她动用了很多关系 |
[13:50] | I appreciate what you’ve done, Reven. I do. | 我很感激你做的一切 雷文 真的 |
[13:53] | – But — – These are serious charges, Harold. | -但是 -这些可都是重罪指控 哈罗德 |
[13:56] | You could go to jail. Take the deal. | 你可能会进监狱 接受协议吧 |
[13:58] | For you and for Charlene. Take it and move on. | 为你自己 也为夏琳 接受协议继续生活 |
[14:02] | If you accept the terms, Harold, | 如果你接受这些条款 哈罗德 |
[14:03] | they’ll drop the investigation. | 他们会撤销调查 |
[14:05] | If you refuse to play ball, pending the outcome, | 如果你拒绝合作 结果很有可能 |
[14:07] | you’ll be reassigned, paper pushing at the C.J.I.S., | 你的案子会被转交 直达刑司信息服务部 |
[14:11] | cubicle, potted plant — | 你会被监禁 失去自由 |
[14:12] | a dead end, Harold. | 死路一条 哈罗德 |
[14:13] | You’re better than that. | 你不是这样的人 |
[14:15] | Yes, I am. | 确实 |
[14:19] | You really want to do this? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[14:20] | No. What I wanna do is help. | 不 我只想帮忙 |
[14:32] | What are you looking at, old man? | 看什么看 老家伙 |
[14:51] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[14:52] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 一点都不好 |
[14:55] | Ressler tried to kill me. | 雷斯勒想杀了我 |
[14:58] | Seeking asylum with the Russians was a dangerous decision. | 向俄国政府寻求庇护是个危险的决定 |
[15:01] | I was out of options. | 我当时别无选择 |
[15:03] | At least I would’ve been secure in Moscow right now. | 至少我可能已经安全地抵达莫斯科了 |
[15:05] | If by “secure” you mean “dead,” then yes, absolutely. | 如果你的”安全”是指”没命”的话 那没错 |
[15:08] | Ressler wasn’t trying to kill you. | 雷斯勒不是想杀你 |
[15:10] | He was trying to save you. | 他是在救你 |
[15:12] | The convoy was compromised. | 护送人员被控制了 |
[15:17] | You want? We got a few specials. | 想吃什么 我们这里有些特色菜 |
[15:20] | The best item on the menu is the pecan pie, right, Chui? | 菜单上最好的菜是核桃派吧 崔 |
[15:23] | Family recipe. | 家族秘方 |
[15:24] | I’ll just have coffee, thanks. | 我喝咖啡就可以了 谢谢 |
[15:29] | You know him? We’re safe here? | 你认识他吗 这里安全吗 |
[15:32] | You threw yourself in the hands of the Cabal | 你一上那辆车 就等于落入 |
[15:35] | the moment you got on that vehicle. | 秘社手中了 |
[15:37] | The only question was whether they’d kill you | 唯一的问题是 他们会在你进入俄方领空 |
[15:39] | before or after you entered Russian airspace. | 之前还是之后杀了你 |
[15:42] | Clayton, you’re hurting me. | 克雷顿 你弄疼我了 |
[15:46] | No. | 别 |
[15:48] | You deaf, old man? | 你聋了吗 老家伙 |
[15:49] | I told you to mind your own business. | 我说了管好你自己的事 |
[15:52] | – Turn around, bitch. – Clayton… | -转身 贱人 -克雷顿 |
[15:59] | Oh, here we go. | 还真过来了 |
[16:00] | Carly… | 卡莉 |
[16:01] | What the hell? You lookin’ to get yourself killed? | 干什么 活腻了吗 |
[16:10] | You haven’t the slightest clue | 你根本不知道 |
[16:11] | how to speak to a woman, have you? | 怎么跟女士讲话 对吧 |
[16:15] | Now, my friend there and I | 我和我朋友 |
[16:17] | are having a very important discussion. | 正在讨论非常重要的事情 |
[16:19] | So you just sit tight, enjoy your muffin, | 所以你给我坐好了 吃你的松饼 |
[16:24] | and if I hear you say anything | 如果我听到你对卡莉 |
[16:26] | other than “Please” or “Thank you” to Carly, | 除了”请”或”谢谢”之外还说了别的 |
[16:29] | I’m gonna drag you into the men’s room | 我就把你拖到洗手间 |
[16:31] | and wash your mouth out with soap. | 用肥皂帮你洗洗嘴巴 |
[16:35] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果没用的话 |
[16:37] | I’ll cut your filthy tongue out with that butter knife. | 我就用那把黄油刀切掉你这条肮脏的舌头 |
[16:44] | Is that clear enough for you? | 听明白了吗 |
[16:56] | Agent Ressler, | 雷斯勒探员 |
[16:57] | what part of “Stand down” don’t you understand? | 你听不懂”不准行动”这四个字吗 |
[17:00] | I was ordered to let Keen go and I did. | 命令只说放基恩走 我遵守了 |
[17:02] | I wasn’t ordered to let her die. | 命令中可没要求我任由她送死 |
[17:04] | The transport was compromised. | 转移车队有内奸 |
[17:05] | – Says who? – Reddington. | -谁说的 -雷丁顿 |
[17:07] | You spoke to him? | 你跟他说过话吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah, he called. | 是的 他打电话来 |
[17:09] | Said the Cabal had hijacked Keen. | 他说秘社劫持了基恩 |
[17:12] | You countermanded a direct order | 你违抗了一个明确命令 |
[17:14] | and attacked a diplomatic transport | 袭击了一辆外交用车 |
[17:16] | on the word of one fugitive | 只是因为听信了一名逃犯的话 |
[17:17] | in order to save the life of another? | 去救另一名逃犯吗 |
[17:19] | And I’m willing to resign from the task force | 如果雷丁顿给我们的情报是错误的 |
[17:21] | if the intel that Reddington gave us is wrong. | 我愿意就此退出特别小组 |
[17:23] | The driver has been hospitalized. | 司机已经送往医院 |
[17:25] | As soon as he can be questioned, | 等可以审问他的时候 |
[17:26] | we can confirm Reddington’s information. | 我们就能确认雷丁顿的信息是否属实了 |
[17:28] | Okay, we’ve got a sighting. | 我们有发现了 |
[17:30] | Del Rio diner, 1425 Peabody Street. | 德尔里约餐厅 皮博迪街1425号 |
[17:42] | Come on, pull it together. | 加油 振作一点 |
[17:56] | An M.P.D.C. cruiser just pulled up out back. | 一辆城区警局巡逻车刚刚停在了外面 |
[18:04] | What are you… | 你要干… |
[18:17] | – Behind the car! – All right. | -躲到车后 -好的 |
[18:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[18:25] | please remain calm and take your seats. | 请保持冷静 坐在座位上 |
[18:30] | Clayton. | 克雷顿 |
[18:31] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:33] | Now…I apologize. | 现在 我要道歉 |
[18:40] | I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience, | 我对给你们带来的不便深感抱歉 |
[18:43] | but it appears we’ll all be taking an extended lunch. | 但看起来这顿午饭可得多花一些时间了 |
[18:47] | However, if you remain calm and do exactly as I say, | 但如果你们保持冷静 严格按照我说的去做 |
[18:51] | I promise you’ll leave here with a rip-roaring story | 我保证你们能够安全离开 还能向亲朋好友 |
[18:56] | to tell your friends and families. | 讲述一个精彩的故事 |
[18:59] | Bon appétit. | 祝大家用餐愉快 |
[19:02] | Dear, would you mind answering that phone? | 亲爱的 你能接一下电话吗 |
[19:04] | No doubt it’s for me. | 毫无疑问是找我的 |
[19:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disturb you? | 不好意思 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[19:16] | They said you were sedated. | 他们说给你用了镇定剂 |
[19:19] | Well, you know what they say? | 你知道人们常说 |
[19:21] | Can’t keep a good man down. | 好男儿是压制不住的 |
[19:23] | Unfortunately, It’s only a matter of time | 不幸的是 联调局找上你 |
[19:26] | before the FBI pays you a visit | 是迟早的事 |
[19:28] | and we can’t have that. | 我们可不能容许这种事的发生 |
[19:31] | Because you, are what commonly referred to as… | 因为你 就是所谓的… |
[19:35] | a loose end. | 后患 |
[19:37] | Now, you should take heart, | 你应该觉得光荣 |
[19:40] | because if the Russians are furious now, | 因为如果俄国人现在已经如此愤怒了 |
[19:42] | imagine how irate they’ll be | 那你想象一下要是他们知道 |
[19:43] | when they learn that there’s been another fatality | 因雷斯勒探员袭击车队而致死的人数又增加了 |
[19:46] | as a result of Agent Ressler’s attack on your convoy. | 他们会愤怒成什么样子 |
[19:50] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能让你略感欣慰 |
[19:51] | your heroic devotion to our cause | 我对你为我们的事业 |
[19:53] | has earned you my most sincere respect. | 所作出的英勇奉献致以崇高的敬意 |
[20:02] | Godspeed, sir. | 一路走好 先生 |
[20:05] | Godspeed. | 一路走好 |
[20:44] | What do you got? | 现在情况怎么样 |
[20:46] | Cut the power to the building, commandeered the phone lines. | 切断了大楼供电 接入了专用电话线 |
[20:48] | Both suspects are still inside. | 两名嫌犯都还在里面 |
[20:50] | Both suspects? | 两名嫌犯 |
[20:51] | Agent Keen and Raymond Reddington. | 基恩探员和雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[20:54] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[20:55] | We believe so, but he’s got the hostages | 我们认为是 但是他劫持了人质 |
[20:57] | positioned as human shields. | 当做人盾遮挡他们 |
[20:58] | Can’t get a clear view inside. | 我们看不清里面的情况 |
[21:00] | Well, then, let’s find out. | 那就让我们来弄清楚吧 |
[21:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:06] | Hold fire. | 别开枪 |
[21:08] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[21:11] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[21:18] | Agent Ressler, excellent. Do you have a pen? | 雷斯勒探员 太棒了 你有笔吗 |
[21:21] | Because I’m ready to dictate a list of my demands. | 因为我准备好提要求了 |
[21:23] | I owe you, Keen. | 我欠你的 基恩 |
[21:24] | You saved my life back at that convoy. | 之前在车队现场你救了我一命 |
[21:26] | Now let me return the favor. | 现在让我还你这个人情吧 |
[21:28] | Come out before this gets bad. | 在这件事恶化之前 快出来 |
[21:30] | It’s already gone bad, and you’re making it worse. | 已经恶化了 而你正让它变得更糟 |
[21:34] | If you wanna repay me, do what Reddington says | 如果你想还人情 就照雷丁顿说的做 |
[21:36] | before somebody else gets hurt. | 趁现在还没有人受伤 |
[21:37] | That’s not gonna happen, and you know it. | 不可能的 你知道的 |
[21:39] | The scene’s locked down. | 现场被封锁了 |
[21:40] | Nowhere to go, and you got zero leverage | 你们无路可逃 而且你们也没有筹码 |
[21:43] | because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[21:45] | I know what you’re capable of, | 我知道你会怎么做 |
[21:47] | and you’re not gonna hurt these people. | 你是不会伤害这些人的 |
[21:48] | She won’t, but I will. Ready? | 她不会 但我会 准备好了吗 |
[21:52] | My demands are as follows… | 我的要求如下 |
[21:54] | One, I want the immediate restoration of power | 第一 我要这栋建筑 |
[21:56] | to this building. | 立刻恢复供电 |
[21:58] | Two, an armored vehicle to transport us | 第二 要一辆装甲车安全无阻地 |
[22:01] | safely and unmolested | 把我们从这扇门接走 |
[22:03] | from this door to a runway of my choosing. | 送到我指定的飞机跑道上 |
[22:06] | Three, bring me Marvin Gerard. | 第三 我要见马文·杰拉德 |
[22:10] | You have 90 minutes. | 给你九十分钟时间 |
[22:12] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[22:12] | After that, a hostage dies every half-hour. | 九十分钟之后 每半小时杀死一名人质 |
[22:15] | That’s it, Agent Ressler. | 就这些 雷斯勒探员 |
[22:28] | Marvin Gerard. | 马文·杰拉德 |
[22:30] | Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard | 以极优等成绩毕业于哈佛 |
[22:32] | where, at the tender age of 31, | 年仅三十一岁就成为了 |
[22:34] | he was appointed the third youngest full professor | 哈佛史上第三年轻的 |
[22:36] | in the institution’s history. | 正教授 |
[22:38] | He served as a prosecutor for three years, | 他担任了三年 |
[22:40] | State of New York. | 纽约州检察官 |
[22:40] | Later, he joined his father-in-law’s | 之后 他以正式合伙人的身份 |
[22:42] | criminal defense firm as a full partner. | 加入了岳父的刑事辩护律师事务所 |
[22:44] | He was on the short list for an appointment | 他甚至上了联邦法官的 |
[22:46] | to the federal bench | 候选名单 |
[22:47] | when his marriage to the boss’s daughter hit the skids. | 但此时 他和老板女儿的婚姻却出了问题 |
[22:50] | Serves a year for attempting to kidnap their son, | 因为试图绑架他们的儿子被判一年 |
[22:52] | gets disbarred. | 律师资格也被取消了 |
[22:54] | Currently, he’s incarcerated for 7 to 10 | 他现在正在坎伯兰联邦监狱服刑 |
[22:56] | in the Cumberland F.C.I. | 刑期十年且前七年不得保释 |
[22:58] | Although he’s been disbarred, Gerard acts as shadow counsel | 虽然被取消了律师资格 杰拉德仍为 |
[23:01] | to some of the biggest players in the criminal underworld — | 犯罪世界中一些最重量级的玩家做影子律师 |
[23:03] | politicians, C.E.O.s… | 他的客户包括政客 总裁 |
[23:06] | and one Raymond Reddington. | 还有雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[23:07] | Marvin Gerard? | 马文·杰拉德吗 |
[23:08] | Who are you? What am I doing here? | 你是谁 找我来干什么 |
[23:11] | I’m Special Agent Samar Navabi. | 我是特别探员莎马·纳瓦比 |
[23:13] | You’ve been briefed? | 有人给你介绍过情况了吗 |
[23:13] | Rousted out of bed, cavity-searched, | 有没有人把我从梦里吵醒 全面搜身 |
[23:16] | shackled, transported like livestock? Yes. | 戴上手铐 像家畜一样送到这来 有 |
[23:20] | Briefed? No. | 有没有人给我介绍情况 没有 |
[23:21] | One of your former clients | 你从前的一位客户 |
[23:22] | is holding 17 civilians hostage in that diner. | 在那家餐厅劫持了十七名平民作为人质 |
[23:25] | He’s demanded that we bring you here. | 他要求我们带你来见他 |
[23:28] | Which one? | 谁 |
[23:29] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[23:32] | I have nothing to do with this. | 这件事跟我无关 |
[23:34] | I don’t know what he wants from me. | 我不知道他想从我这里得到什么 |
[23:36] | I am not going in here. | 我不要进去 |
[23:38] | Well, you are going in. | 你就是得进去 |
[23:40] | If you can please disrobe. | 麻烦请你脱掉衣服 |
[23:42] | Like hell! | 绝不 |
[23:42] | Call my lawyer. | 给我的律师打电话 |
[23:43] | Who is your O.I.C.? | 你们的负责人是谁 |
[23:45] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[23:46] | Gentlemen, help Mr. Gerard out of his, uh, jumpsuit. | 先生们 请帮杰拉德先生把连衣裤脱了 |
[23:51] | This will never work. | 这不会有用的 |
[23:53] | If he asks me, | 如果他问我 |
[23:54] | I’m gonna have to tell him that I’m wearing a wire. | 我就必须告诉他我身上有窃听器 |
[23:56] | It will be unethical for me to lie to my client. | 向我的委托人撒谎是不道德的 |
[23:58] | Let the record reflect that I am complying under duress | 请明确记录我是被迫服从的 |
[24:02] | and that my fourth amendment right to privacy | 还有我在宪法第四修正案下的个人隐私权 |
[24:05] | is being violated. | 被侵犯了 |
[24:06] | As is my right not to be nauseated. | 我不被恶心的权利也被侵犯了 |
[24:09] | Per Reddington’s demands. | 遵照雷丁顿的要求 |
[24:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[24:16] | I’ll get that, dear. | 我来吧 亲爱的 |
[24:19] | The first table over there. | 那边第一个桌子 |
[24:29] | This is not working. | 这没用的 |
[24:32] | Lizzy, please. | 莉兹 拜托 |
[24:34] | Take a seat. | 坐一下 |
[24:36] | I’ll have Chui bring you a piece of pie. | 我让崔给你拿一块派来 |
[24:38] | I promise you’ll thank me. | 我保证你会为此感谢我的 |
[24:40] | Cut it out. A lawyer? | 得了吧 一个律师 |
[24:42] | How is that gonna help us with this? | 这对我们能有什么帮助 |
[24:44] | Lawyers find an exploit loopholes. | 律师们专门寻找可利用的漏洞 |
[24:47] | It’s what makes them so loathsome. | 这是律师们可恶的地方 |
[24:48] | And Marvin Gerard… | 而马文·杰拉德 |
[24:50] | is the most loathsome of them all. | 是他们中最可恶的一个 |
[24:53] | That’s what makes him so invaluable. | 这正是他的无价之处 |
[24:56] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[25:02] | Hello, Marvin. | 你好 马文 |
[25:02] | My parole hearing is next week. | 下周就是我的假释听证会了 |
[25:05] | Christmas came early. | 圣诞节提前到了 |
[25:13] | You think this is a gift? | 你以为这算是送我礼物吗 |
[25:15] | They’ll probably tack on five more years | 你朝我的方向喘口气 |
[25:17] | just seeing you breathe in my direction. | 他们都很可能再给我加五年刑 |
[25:21] | – Are you wired? – Of course I’m wired. | -你身上有窃听器吗 -当然有 |
[25:24] | I told them not to bother. | 我跟他们说过这不会有用的 |
[25:26] | I told you not to bother. | 我跟你们说过这不会有用的 |
[25:29] | Elizabeth, Marvin Gerard, | 伊丽莎白 这是马文·杰拉德 |
[25:31] | – criminal attorney… – One down. | -刑事辩护律师 -断了一个 |
[25:32] | Not necessarily in that order. | 也可以说是刑事罪犯兼律师 |
[25:35] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[25:36] | I am in the presence of greatness. | 我见到了传奇人物 |
[25:38] | You’re the one. | 你就是那个人 |
[25:39] | You’re the one who made him throw away his freedom. | 你就是那个让他放弃自由的人啊 |
[25:41] | Good God, Marv, let it go. | 老天啊 马文 别再提了 |
[25:43] | What? You asked for my advice. | 怎么 当初是你来找我问意见的 |
[25:44] | I was simply giving you, as a friend, | 我那只是作为一个朋友 |
[25:47] | a heads up regarding my plans. | 提前通知你我的计划 |
[25:49] | You were a wonderful attorney. | 你当年是个绝佳的律师 |
[25:51] | And you were a terrible client. | 而你却是个糟糕的委托人 |
[25:54] | Two. | 断了两个 |
[25:56] | Not that you’re interested, | 虽然你未必感兴趣 |
[25:58] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[26:00] | I just got engaged. | 我刚刚订婚了 |
[26:03] | Becky Weinberg. | 和贝基·温伯格 |
[26:07] | Becky from the old firm? The paralegal. | 原来律所的那个律师助理贝基吗 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God. You old dog. | 我的天 你这老狗 |
[26:14] | Getting older by the minute. | 每分钟都在变老啊 |
[26:17] | You just extended my engagement about a decade with this stunt. | 这次的事情恐怕要让我的婚约推后十年 |
[26:20] | Now I’m never gonna make parole. | 我永远别想假释了 |
[26:22] | Becky and I — she’s not gonna wait around. | 贝基和我…她不会一直等我的 |
[26:25] | All right, Counselor, let’s get down to business. | 好了 大律师 我们谈正事吧 |
[26:28] | I have a situation that requires your undivided attention. | 我现在有一件事需要你全力帮助我 |
[26:32] | No, it doesn’t. Turn yourselves in. | 不 不可能 自首吧 |
[26:34] | Marvin, hear me out. You don’t have all the facts. | 马文 听我说完 有些事你不知道 |
[26:38] | No? But I have eyes. | 是吗 可是我有眼睛 |
[26:39] | And I can see that you’re in here, and they are out there. | 我能看见你在里面 而他们在外面 |
[26:42] | And now you’re gonna start in with me about how, | 现在你又要跟我说什么 |
[26:43] | with you, there’s always more than meets the eye. | 有你在 事情并不是眼见的那个样子 |
[26:47] | No, stop! | 不要 住手 |
[26:48] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[26:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:01] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[27:49] | You broke his ribs. | 你打断了他的肋骨 |
[27:50] | Sounds like his lung is punctured. | 听起来好像刺穿了他的肺 |
[27:53] | You’re hurting him. | 你弄疼他了 |
[27:54] | That’s the only way to stop the swelling. | 这是唯一能消肿的方法 |
[27:55] | What do you care? | 你关心他干嘛 |
[27:56] | I didn’t want anybody to get hurt. | 我不想任何人受到伤害 |
[27:58] | Really? Seemed to me like you wanted to hurt him bad. | 是吗 我怎么觉得你很想伤害他 |
[28:01] | She didn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择 |
[28:02] | What if he’d gotten her gun? What then, Carly? | 他要是抢了她的枪怎么办 卡莉 |
[28:04] | Do you think any of us would be safer if he were armed? | 他要是有了武器这里的人会安全吗 |
[28:07] | You think you’d be safe? | 你觉得你会安全吗 |
[28:15] | What is he working on? A plea agreement? | 他在弄什么 认罪协议吗 |
[28:19] | Why else bring a lawyer in here other than to cut a deal? | 不然为什么找个律师来 |
[28:22] | If you think for one second that I am interested… | 如果你居然会觉得我有意愿… |
[28:24] | There will be no deal. | 不会有协议的 |
[28:25] | Then why go to all the trouble to bring him in here? | 那为什么还要费这么多事找他来 |
[28:28] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[28:31] | Marvin Gerard was one of the most respected | 马文·杰拉德是东海岸 |
[28:33] | defense attorneys on the Eastern Seaboard. | 最著名的辩护律师之一 |
[28:36] | Perfect wife, perfect job, perfect, all of it… | 完美的妻子 完美的工作 一切都很完美 |
[28:40] | Save for his son Timothy. | 除了他的儿子蒂莫西 |
[28:45] | Quiet boy. | 是个不爱说话的孩子 |
[28:48] | Fell in with some bad eggs, it seems. | 认识了些不好的人 |
[28:53] | Disciplinary issues, troubles at school, drug abuse. | 违反纪律 在学校惹麻烦 吸毒 |
[28:58] | Timothy was getting a steady supply of amphetamines | 蒂莫西从她母亲的心理医生那里 |
[29:01] | from his mother’s shrink — Ritalin, Adderall. | 弄到安非他命类药物 利他林 阿得拉 |
[29:04] | She constantly bullied the boy. | 她经常欺负这个孩子 |
[29:07] | Marvin and his wife separated. | 马文和他的妻子分居了 |
[29:09] | He fought for custody, | 他尽一切办法想获得监护权 |
[29:10] | contacted police, social services. | 联系了警察 社会福利机构 |
[29:14] | But his wife was the princess in a very prominent | 可他的妻子是一个非常有权有势的律所 |
[29:17] | and powerful legal dynasty, so no action was ever taken. | 大老板的女儿 所以没人采取措施 |
[29:21] | Timothy remained in her sole custody. | 蒂莫西的监护权归她一个人所有 |
[29:23] | Her abuse worsened. | 她对他的虐待愈加严重 |
[29:24] | Convinced he had no other option, | 这把马文逼上了绝路 |
[29:26] | Marvin kidnapped the boy. | 他绑架了他儿子 |
[29:29] | They tracked him down, of course. | 当然 警察找到了他 |
[29:31] | Returned the child to his mother. | 把孩子还给了他母亲 |
[29:35] | Marvin was disbarred, convicted, and incarcerated. | 马文被取消了律师资格 定了罪并且入了狱 |
[29:39] | And what happened to his son? | 他儿子怎么样了 |
[29:42] | A year later, Timothy hung himself. | 一年后 蒂莫西上吊自杀了 |
[29:45] | He was 15. | 那年他才15岁 |
[29:50] | Snipers in position for cover. | 狙击手已就位准备掩护 |
[29:52] | Teams make simultaneous entries here and here. | 各小队从这里和这里同时进去 |
[29:56] | Flashbangs and smoke. | 用闪光弹和烟雾弹 |
[29:57] | Secure and contain the scenario. | 安全地控制住场面 |
[29:59] | Counter minimal risk of collateral damage. | 把附带伤害降到最低 |
[30:02] | We’re all set on my mark. | 听我指挥 |
[30:02] | He can’t do that, can he? Can you do that? | 他不能这么做 对吧 你能这么做吗 |
[30:04] | No. We don’t have eyes inside. | 不能 我们不知道里面的情况 |
[30:06] | Even a minimal risk of collateral damage is too much. | 即便是最小的附带伤害 损失也会很大 |
[30:09] | We wait. | 我们再等等 |
[30:09] | Reddington’s not gonna hurt anybody in that building. | 雷丁顿不会伤害里面任何人的 |
[30:11] | Keen won’t let him. | 基恩会拦住他的 |
[30:12] | Same girl who shot the Attorney General? | 你是说向司法部长开枪的那个女的吗 |
[30:15] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[30:15] | She’s in over her head. | 她已经手足无措了 |
[30:16] | It’s probably why they got spotted. | 没准这就是他们暴露的原因 |
[30:18] | It wasn’t her that was spotted. | 暴露的人不是她 |
[30:19] | Anonymous tip came in on Reddington, not Keen. | 匿名消息说的是雷丁顿 不是基恩 |
[30:23] | Get me that 9-1-1 call. | 给我找出那通报警电话 |
[30:39] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[30:42] | Did you read this? | 你知道这个吗 |
[30:46] | Yes. It’s the voice transcripts we recovered from the Fulcrum. | 知道 这是我们从支点里恢复出来的语音文本 |
[30:49] | No, I didn’t ask you if you recognize it. | 我不是问你认不认得 |
[30:51] | I asked you if you read it — | 我是说你仔细读过了吗 |
[30:52] | Specifically section 39c, pages 216 to 217, | 特别是第39C节 216至217页 |
[30:57] | lines 5 through 19. | 第五行到第十九行 |
[30:58] | Here. | 这里 |
[31:03] | This can’t be right. | 不可能吧 |
[31:05] | God, no. It’s all kinds of wrong. | 最好不是 这可大错特错了 |
[31:10] | This is a perilously fast run down a slippery road. | 这条路极为危险 |
[31:13] | Granted, you’d have to hit all green lights, but… | 没错 必须保证一路顺利 可是… |
[31:16] | Yeah, we could make it work. | 我们应该能搞定 |
[31:18] | He — he can’t breathe! Somebody help him! | 他无法呼吸了 快来人帮忙 |
[31:21] | No, not you! Get away from him! | 不要你 你离他远点 |
[31:29] | His chest cavity is filling with blood. | 他胸腔积血严重 |
[31:32] | His lungs are gonna collapse | 如果二十到三十分钟内 |
[31:34] | if we don’t get him medical attention | 不送他就医的话 |
[31:35] | in the next 20 to 30 minutes tops. | 他的肺将会衰竭 |
[31:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | He’ll be in Agent Ressler’s capable care by then. | 到时候雷斯勒探员会救治他的 |
[31:40] | – We’re leaving. – Leaving? | -我们走了 -怎么走 |
[31:42] | Attention, everyone. | 所有人注意 |
[31:44] | We’re done here, | 今天到此为止 |
[31:44] | so if you could all be so kind as to gather up your belongings | 劳驾各位拿好自己的随身物品 |
[31:48] | and step into the kitchen. | 到厨房集合 |
[31:49] | Except you two. You stay right there. | 除了你们俩 你俩就留在这 |
[31:51] | Lucinda? | 露辛达 |
[31:53] | Chui, be a pal. | 崔 看在朋友的份上 |
[31:55] | Wrap up two slices of that delicious pecan pie. | 帮我装两块美味的山核桃派吧 |
[32:04] | I spent five years tracking Reddington | 我追踪雷丁顿五年时间 |
[32:06] | and can count on one hand the number of times | 收到可信线报的次数 |
[32:07] | we got a credible sighting. | 屈指可数 |
[32:09] | I found the 9-1-1 call. | 找到那通报警电话了 |
[32:14] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:15] | I’m very disappointed, Donald. | 我很失望 唐纳德 |
[32:16] | I would’ve expected you of all people | 我以为所有人中就你明白 |
[32:18] | would’ve understood that when I make a demand, it’s just that. | 我提要求的时候不是开玩笑 |
[32:22] | Stalling is not tolerated. | 拖延时间简直无法忍受 |
[32:24] | We’re doing the best we can, all right? | 我们正在尽力 好吗 |
[32:25] | Why isn’t the power back on? | 为什么供电还没恢复 |
[32:27] | Where’s my armored vehicle? | 我的装甲车呢 |
[32:29] | – We’re working on it. – Work harder. | -我们正在努力 -再努力点 |
[32:31] | If the power isn’t back in 60 seconds, | 如果六十秒内还不供电 |
[32:32] | I’m gonna start shooting people. | 我就开始杀人了 |
[32:34] | Your time starts now. | 现在开始算 |
[32:39] | – Give him the power. – He’s bluffing. | -把电给他 -他在虚张声势 |
[32:41] | I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[32:43] | Restore the power. | 恢复供电 |
[33:01] | Counselor? | 律师先请 |
[33:10] | The least of your many talents, my friend. | 这是你最微不足道的天赋了 我的朋友 |
[33:19] | He just looked right at me. It’s him. It’s Reddington. | 他就盯着我看 就是雷丁顿 |
[33:24] | That’s Reddington. | 这才是雷丁顿 |
[33:25] | He called the tip in on himself. | 他自己打电话举报自己 |
[33:26] | This whole thing, he wanted us to — | 这整件事 他就是想让我们 |
[33:28] | Breach! Breach now! | 进攻 马上进攻 |
[33:35] | Okay, everyone, let’s pack it up. | 所有人收工 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry you have to burn this operation | 很抱歉因为我们 |
[33:39] | on our account, Chui. It was a beautiful thing. | 毁了你这门生意 崔 这是个好活计 |
[33:41] | If only it lasted. | 得能干得长久才是 |
[33:42] | They’ll be packed and long gone | 他们会在联调局下来之前 |
[33:43] | before the F.B.I. ever gets down here. | 就收拾好跑路 |
[33:45] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:50] | Let’s go! Go! | 快点 快点 |
[33:53] | Kitchen! Kitchen! | 厨房 去厨房 |
[34:10] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[34:11] | Hell. | 该死 |
[34:15] | Get these people out of here. | 把这些人带出去 |
[34:30] | They didn’t just disappear. There’s gotta be a way out. | 他们不会凭空消失 肯定还有其他出路 |
[34:33] | Break down every wall if you have to. | 就算打破每一面墙也在所不惜 |
[34:36] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[34:42] | This is a bad situation, Red. | 现在情况很不妙 红魔 |
[34:44] | They will hunt me, and they will find me. | 他们会追捕我 而且最终会找到我 |
[34:46] | And when they do, do you know where I am going? | 等他们找到我 你知道我会被送去哪儿吗 |
[34:49] | – In a hole. – Do you like Tahiti? | -某个洞里 -你喜欢塔希提吗 |
[34:50] | Solitary. 23 hours a day. | 隔离监禁 每天二十三小时 |
[34:52] | There will be no parole | 不用去管什么假释 |
[34:54] | and no chance of seeing Becky again, that’s for sure. | 也绝对不会再见到贝基了 |
[34:56] | You’re a free man, Marvin. | 你自由了 马文 |
[34:58] | Instead of facing a notoriously unpredictable parole board | 不用去面对臭名昭著又不可捉摸的假释委员会 |
[35:02] | and the showering with the boys, | 不用跟那些男人一起洗澡 |
[35:04] | you’ll be unwinding on a small banana plantation | 你将在帕皮提外我的一个香蕉果园里 |
[35:07] | I have outside of Papeete. | 好好放松自己 |
[35:12] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[35:16] | Get in the car, Marvin. | 上车吧 马文 |
[35:17] | Have a Mai Tai, soak up some sun | 喝杯鸡尾酒 好好享受阳光 |
[35:19] | because I’ll be contacting you soon, and when I do, | 因为我不久就会联系你 到时候 |
[35:23] | I want this plan of yours to be thoroughly mapped out. | 我希望你已经详细规划好你的计划了 |
[35:26] | We only have one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[35:29] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会跟你保持联系的 |
[35:31] | Make sure you have Heia air dry your sheets! | 让海亚帮你把床单风干一下 |
[35:34] | You’ll sleep like a baby! | 你会睡得跟婴儿一样香甜 |
[35:36] | This whole thing, the diner, | 这整件事 包括餐厅里发生的 |
[35:38] | it wasn’t a hostage situation. It was a jail break. | 根本不是什么人质事件 是你在帮他越狱 |
[35:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:43] | We’re not gonna be able to fight our way out of this, Lizzy. | 我们是无法靠身手脱身的 莉兹 |
[35:45] | We’re gonna have to think our way out. | 我们要脱身只能靠脑子 |
[35:47] | You really think he can help? | 你真的觉得他能帮忙吗 |
[35:49] | I do. | 是的 |
[35:50] | Where do we go from here? | 我们现在要去哪儿 |
[35:55] | The owner’s gone, the lawyer’s gone, | 老板跑了 律师跑了 |
[35:59] | and Red and Liz are gone. | 红魔和莉斯也跑了 |
[36:01] | Why would he go to all this trouble, | 为什么他要如此大费周章 |
[36:02] | risk everything, just to free Marvin Gerard? | 赌上一切 只为把马文·杰拉德救出来 |
[36:08] | Put the word out. | 把话传出去 |
[36:09] | They’re in the wind, and we’re back to square one. | 他们逃走了 我们又回到起点了 |
[36:18] | You have no idea what I’ve offered Chui | 你不知道我为了让崔透露这个菜谱 |
[36:21] | to divulge the secret of this recipe. | 给他开出了什么样的条件 |
[36:24] | He won’t say. | 他就是不说 |
[36:26] | I suspect it has something to do with how he beats his eggs. | 我猜应该是跟他打蛋的方式有关 |
[36:30] | I cannot stop thinking about that man from the diner… | 我一直在想餐厅里的那个男人 |
[36:33] | I wonder if he uses a whisk. | 我在想他是不是用了搅拌器 |
[36:35] | His wife, the way she looked at me. | 他的妻子 她看我的眼神 |
[36:40] | No one’s ever looked at me like that before. | 从没有人用那样的眼神看过我 |
[36:43] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做的 |
[36:45] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[36:46] | How do you deal with people looking at you that way? | 你是怎么面对别人那样看你的眼神的 |
[36:48] | The fear? | 恐惧的眼神 |
[36:51] | How do you go on knowing that people are terrified of you? | 你如何面对别人对你的恐惧 |
[36:57] | From as early as I can remember, | 从我记事起 |
[36:59] | I dreamed of someday being captain of a ship. | 我的梦想是有一天能成为一名船长 |
[37:03] | To be out there on the ocean in the middle of the night, | 浩瀚星空之下扬帆远航 |
[37:06] | navigating by the stars. | 追随群星的方向 |
[37:11] | I always thought it would be the greatest life on earth. | 我一直觉得那就是最好的生活 |
[37:17] | The people you’re talking about… | 你所谈论的那些人 |
[37:21] | the ones who think they know you… | 那些认为很了解你的人 |
[37:24] | they really don’t know anything about you at all. | 他们其实一点都不了解你 |
[37:32] | I’ve never told anyone that before. | 我从没跟谁讲过 |
[37:38] | About a life at sea. | 海上生活的梦想 |
[37:40] | Why didn’t you do it? | 那你为什么不去做 |
[37:41] | You went into Naval Intelligence instead. | 反而参加了海军情报局 |
[37:46] | It was the Cold War. There were spies to run. | 那是冷战时期 间谍需要有人管理 |
[37:49] | The Cabal– they blamed you for something you hadn’t done. | 秘社 将你没做过的事栽赃到你头上 |
[37:53] | Sailors have been navigating by the stars… | 水手们一直靠星星指引方向 |
[37:56] | for thousands of years. | 上千年来一直如此 |
[37:59] | Odysseus spent a decade at war… | 奥德修斯纵横战场十余载 |
[37:59] | 希腊西部伊萨卡岛之王 曾参加特洛伊战争 | |
[38:02] | but his biggest battle was finding his way home. | 可他最大的战役却是寻找回家的路 |
[38:10] | I think you would’ve made a terrific captain. | 我觉得你可以成为一个了不起的船长 |
[38:14] | I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[38:21] | You can’t do every silly thing you want to in life. | 你不可能实现所有傻乎乎的梦想 |
[38:26] | You have to make your choices. | 你必须做出选择 |
[38:27] | You have to try to be happy with them. | 必须试着接受这些选择 |
[38:30] | I think we’ve done pretty well. | 我想我们做得很好 |
[38:33] | I’m not saying it’s easy to ignore | 我不是说忽视人们 |
[38:35] | the way people look at you. | 看你的眼神很容易 |
[38:39] | But I hope you can find some solace | 但我希望你能从我 |
[38:46] | in the fact that when I look at you… | 看你的眼神中找到一丝慰藉 |
[38:54] | ♬我点燃炉火♬ | |
[38:58] | ♬你在花瓶中♬ | |
[39:01] | ♬插上鲜花♬ | |
[39:05] | ♬今天♬ | |
[39:10] | ♬凝视着炉火♬ | |
[39:13] | ♬任时间流逝♬ | |
[39:16] | ♬我静静听着♬ | |
[39:20] | ♬你彻夜弹奏♬ | |
[39:23] | ♬最爱的歌曲♬ | |
[39:26] | ♬舒适的房间♬ | |
[39:30] | ♬看落日余晖♬ | |
[39:34] | ♬洒落窗棂♬ | |
[39:37] | That’s Polaris, the north star. | 那颗是北极星 |
[39:40] | ♬如似火红玉♬ | |
[39:42] | That’s how sailors used to find their way home. | 水手以前都靠它来寻找回家的路 |
[39:47] | ♬为你闪耀♬ | |
[39:48] | When I look at you, that’s what I see. | 我看着你时 就像是看到了它 |
[39:52] | I see my way home. | 看到我回家的路 |
[39:54] | ♬我们的家♬ | |
[39:57] | ♬温馨又甜蜜♬ | |
[40:00] | ♬猫咪追逐嬉戏♬ | |
[40:03] | ♬生活多艰辛♬ | |
[40:07] | ♬现今皆如意 只因有你♬ | |
[40:14] | ♬和我们♬ | |
[40:41] | ♬我们的家♬ | |
[40:44] | ♬温馨又甜蜜♬ | |
[40:48] | ♬猫咪追逐嬉戏♬ | |
[40:51] | ♬生活多艰辛♬ | |
[40:55] | ♬现今皆如意 只因有你♬ | |
[41:02] | ♬和我们♬ | |
[41:06] | ♬我点燃炉火♬ | |
[41:10] | ♬你在花瓶中♬ | |
[41:13] | ♬插上鲜花♬ | |
[41:18] | ♬今天♬ | |
[41:22] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是个言出必行的人 |
[41:24] | Your granddaughter got the antidote. | 你的外孙女得到了解毒剂 |
[41:28] | Now it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[41:35] | We lost your boss, | 我们跟丢了你的老板 |
[41:37] | and no one seems to know where he’s gone. | 似乎没人知道他的去向 |
[41:42] | But I have the sneaking suspicion… | 但我暗自认为 |
[41:49] | that you do. | 你知道他的下落 |
[41:51] | So… | 告诉我 |
[41:54] | where is Raymond Reddington? | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿在哪 |
[42:19] | We need to talk. | 我们要好好谈谈 |