时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All units be advised… | 所有单位注意 |
[00:04] | Possible sighting, eyewitness report. | 可能性目击 目击报告 |
[00:06] | Alleged suspect seen entering a silver Chevy minivan, | 有人看到嫌疑人进入了银色雪佛兰面包车 |
[00:10] | D.C. plate number Charlie, Romeo, 7… | 华盛顿牌照 号码CR7… |
[00:12] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[00:13] | When was the sighting? | 什么时候目击的 |
[00:14] | – 12 minutes ago. – Perimeter? | -十二分钟前 -警戒线设了吗 |
[00:16] | Potomac to Eastern Ave, Western to Southern Ave. | 波托马可河到东大街 西大街到南大街 |
[00:17] | Full lockdown — airports, trains, busses. | 全面封锁了机场 火车 公车 |
[00:20] | They’re not going anywhere. | 他们跑不了 |
[00:21] | – They? – Unconfirmed reports suggest | -他们 -未经证实的报告说 |
[00:22] | the suspect’s with someone — a man. | 疑犯跟什么人在一起 一个男人 |
[00:25] | Is it true what they say? | 是真的吗 |
[00:26] | What? | 什么 |
[00:28] | That she was your partner? | 她是你的搭档吗 |
[00:31] | ♬她来了♬ | |
[00:31] | ♬芝加哥市中心街道上血流成河♬ | |
[00:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:36] | For the record, I believe Agent Keen is innocent. | 我先说明 我相信基恩探员是无辜的 |
[00:39] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[00:42] | Suspect’s name is Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 疑犯姓名是特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[00:46] | She was my partner, but as of today, | 她曾是我的搭档 但今天 |
[00:48] | she’s a fugitive wanted in connection | 她是个涉嫌谋杀 |
[00:50] | with the murder of 14 C.I.A. agents, a U.S. senator, | 十四名中情局特工 一名美国议员 |
[00:53] | and the Attorney General of the United States. | 和美国司法部长的逃犯 |
[00:56] | – They’ll set a perimeter. – Yes. | -他们会设置警戒线 -是的 |
[00:57] | Capitol Police, Park Police, M.P.D.C.. | 国会警察 公园警察 城区警察 |
[01:00] | We’ll never make it out of the city. | 我们根本出不了城 |
[01:01] | No. That’s why we’re not gonna even try. | 对 所以我们不会出城 |
[01:03] | We believe she may have an accomplice. | 我们认为她还有个同伙 |
[01:05] | The most elusive fugitive in the history of the Bureau, | 联调局历史上最难以捉摸的逃犯 |
[01:08] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[01:09] | I want every camera in this city looking for these two. | 我要全城的所有摄像头寻找这两个人 |
[01:12] | Every Twitter feed, every Instagram account, | 每条微博更新 每个图片分享账户 |
[01:14] | every Reddit thread. | 每条红迪网线索[社交新闻网站] |
[01:15] | They get out of this city, we’re gonna be hunting ghosts. | 他们一旦出城 我们就再也抓不到了 |
[01:19] | Let’s move…now. | 行动吧 马上 |
[01:22] | We’ve identified a silver Chevy van moving north on 395. | 395号公路发现一辆向北行驶的银色雪佛兰面包车 |
[01:25] | – You got a visual on the suspects? – No. | -看到疑犯了吗 -没有 |
[01:27] | The vehicle was picked up by the N.S.A. satellite. | 车子是国家安全局卫星搜索到的 |
[01:29] | They confirm the plates. | 他们确认了牌照 |
[01:30] | Have they passed through the 3rd street tunnel? | 他们穿过第三大街隧道了吗 |
[01:31] | Two minutes out. I dispatched a chopper. | 还有两分钟 我刚刚派出了直升机 |
[01:33] | Okay, we got a sighting, 395 north. | 好 我们有消息了 395号公路往北 |
[01:35] | I want M.P.D.C. to run a traffic break | 我要城区警察中断交通 |
[01:37] | and barricade all exits off the 3rd street tunnel. | 在第三大街隧道所有出口设置路障 |
[01:39] | Seal it up. | 全面封锁 |
[01:45] | You’ll need to put that on. | 你得穿上这个 |
[01:50] | Okay, chopper feed is live. | 好的 接通直升机摄像头了 |
[01:52] | We have a visual. | 有画面了 |
[01:53] | Confirm we have a tail team in place | 确认追踪小队就位 |
[01:55] | and that all exits are blocked south of 3rd. | 第三大街隧道南段的所有出口都已封锁 |
[01:58] | You agree with me, right? | 你同意我的说法 对吗 |
[02:01] | About Agent Keen? | 关于基恩探员 |
[02:04] | Notify H.R.T and get a negotiator on site | 通知人质救援小队 再找一位谈判专家去现场 |
[02:07] | in case they take hostages. | 以防他们劫持人质 |
[02:09] | ♬街道上血流成河♬ | |
[02:10] | This is Eagle 1. | 这里是老鹰一号 |
[02:11] | I’ve got a visual on the suspects entering the tunnel now. | 看到疑犯驶入隧道 |
[02:16] | Is the team in place? | 队伍就位了吗 |
[02:17] | Unit 64 entering the tunnel. | 六十四号小队进入隧道 |
[02:20] | Eagle 1 coming around. | 老鹰一号 随时报告 |
[02:22] | We have eyes on the exit. | 我们盯着出口呢 |
[02:30] | What do you see? | 看到什么了 |
[02:31] | Nothing yet. Where is my tail car? | 什么都没有 跟踪的车辆在哪儿 |
[02:34] | Andreen? Andreen, do you have a visual? | 安德瑞安 安德瑞安 你能看到吗 |
[02:37] | Negative. | 看不到 |
[02:38] | Something’s not right. | 情况有点不对劲 |
[02:39] | Back it up to when they entered the tunnel. | 倒到他们进隧道时的画面 |
[02:42] | They went in, they haven’t come out. | 他们进了隧道 没有出来 |
[02:44] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[02:45] | There’s no silver van in this tunnel. | 隧道里面没有银色面包车 |
[02:47] | They can’t just disappear. | 他们不会就这么凭空消失了 |
[02:49] | Well, it is Mr. Reddington. | 追捕的可是雷丁顿先生啊 |
[02:51] | Pull up the exit footage. | 调看出口的监控录像 |
[02:53] | ♬街道上血流成河 没至膝盖♬ | |
[02:56] | There’s the exit footage. | 这是出口的监控录像 |
[02:58] | ♬芝加哥市中心街道上血流成河♬ | |
[03:00] | Hold on, back that up. | 等等 倒回去 |
[03:02] | ♬血河涌动上涨 如影随形♬ | |
[03:04] | Stop. There. | 停 车在那里 |
[03:08] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[03:39] | Clean it and torch it. | 把那车清理干净后烧了 |
[03:41] | Give my regards to Chichi. | 替我向奇奇问好 |
[03:51] | 巨人农场主 第38号 | |
[03:56] | Where’s Charlene? | 夏琳在哪 |
[03:58] | I ordered them to take these off. | 我让他们给你摘掉手铐的 |
[04:03] | Where is my wife? | 我老婆在哪 |
[04:08] | Read Charlene’s statement. | 我看了夏琳的证词 |
[04:10] | Is it true what Tom Connolly did to you? | 汤姆·康纳利对你所做的一切是真的吗 |
[04:13] | He made me think I was dying. | 他让我以为自己快死了 |
[04:16] | Ordered a phony clinical trial that made me believe | 用假的临床试验让我相信 |
[04:18] | he was my only hope | 他是我活下去的唯一希望 |
[04:20] | so the Cabal could manipulate me. | 所以秘社才能操纵我 |
[04:22] | If I were you, I’d want him dead. | 如果我是你 我会想杀了他 |
[04:23] | You think I had something to do with it? | 你觉得这事与我有关吗 |
[04:24] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想并不重要 |
[04:25] | That I helped Agent Keen kill the Attorney General. | 你觉得是我帮助基恩探员杀害了司法部长 |
[04:28] | I begged her not to do it. I ordered her not to. | 我求她别这么做 我命令她别这么做 |
[04:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:32] | Because Connolly had a plan to bring down everyone. | 因为康纳利计划除掉所有人 |
[04:34] | Not just Elizabeth, but Samar, Aram… | 不只是伊丽莎白 还有莎马 阿兰姆 |
[04:38] | you. | 和你 |
[04:38] | All that matters is that Keen’s a fugitive, | 现在的关键是 基恩成了逃犯 |
[04:41] | and I’m gonna bring her in. | 我要抓捕她归案 |
[04:45] | You’re not holding Charlene | 你们关押夏琳 |
[04:46] | because she leaked classified information to a reporter. | 不是因为她透露机密情报给记者 |
[04:49] | You’re holding her because it gives you leverage with me. | 你们关押她是为了利用她来影响我 |
[04:53] | Does it? | 有用吗 |
[04:55] | I told Agent Keen to run. | 是我叫基恩探员逃跑的 |
[04:57] | You want to know if I’m complicit? | 你想知道我是不是同谋 |
[04:59] | I told her to run. | 是我叫她逃跑的 |
[05:01] | You’re in charge now, Agent Ressler. | 现在你是负责人了 雷斯勒探员 |
[05:03] | And being in charge means you have to decide | 掌管大局意味着你得决定 |
[05:05] | what to do with information like that. | 如何处理这样的信息 |
[05:08] | Now, let my wife go. | 立刻放了我老婆 |
[05:32] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[05:34] | My sister Tiffany. | 我妹妹蒂芬妮 |
[05:37] | Tiffany lives in Denver. | 蒂芬妮住在丹佛 |
[05:38] | I did until last month. | 上个月之前我都住在那儿 |
[05:40] | Her husband passed. | 她的丈夫去世了 |
[05:41] | She needed to get out. | 她得离开伤心地 |
[05:43] | Red, you know me. | 红魔 你了解我的为人 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry for your loss, Tiffany. | 节哀顺变 蒂芬妮 |
[06:23] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[06:24] | This is where we wait for the Troll Farmer. | 我们等巨人农场主的地方 |
[06:29] | The who? | 谁 |
[06:30] | We’re getting a little ahead of ourselves. | 我们有点操之过急了 |
[06:32] | He won’t be ready for at least a week. | 没有一周时间他不可能准备好 |
[06:35] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[06:36] | Actually, a week may be nice. | 实际上 有一周空闲时间也不错 |
[06:38] | I’ll finally get the time to catch up | 我终于能有时间 |
[06:40] | on some back issues of “Bassmaster.” | 补看过去几期的《钓鱼精英》了 |
[06:59] | ♬再见 宝贝♬ | |
[07:02] | ♬爸爸去打猎了♬ | |
[07:07] | ♬再见 宝…♬ | |
[07:11] | ♬猎一只小兔子皮♬ | |
[07:14] | ♬可以装下宝贝♬ | |
[07:16] | Put her down. Who are you? | 把她放下 你是谁 |
[07:18] | What a lovely child. | 多可爱的孩子 |
[07:20] | She is the perfect little angel, aren’t we, Elle? | 她真是个完美的小天使 是不是 艾莉 |
[07:23] | Put her down. | 把她放下 |
[07:27] | Such fragile creatures, these tiny humans. | 真是脆弱啊 这些小生命 |
[07:29] | Skull’s like… eggshells. | 头骨就像…蛋壳一样 |
[07:34] | Who’s her favorite friend? | 她最喜欢的小伙伴是谁 |
[07:34] | Should we take along Mr. Panda or Mr. Dinosaur? | 我们该带上熊猫先生还是恐龙先生呢 |
[07:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[07:41] | I want your father. I’ll text instructions. | 我要你父亲 我会发短信告诉你该怎么做 |
[07:47] | Mr. Panda, I think. | 还是熊猫先生吧 |
[08:02] | Update now to our top story, even as authorities allege | 头条新闻有最新进展 尽管有关部门宣称 |
[08:06] | Agent Keen committed these acts of terror on behalf of Russia, | 基恩探员受命于俄罗斯犯下了这些恐怖行径 |
[08:10] | various papers are reporting that Russia is not responsible. | 多家报纸报道称俄罗斯与此无关 |
[08:13] | Now, according to leaked documents, | 根据泄露的文件来看 |
[08:15] | one of the alleged leaders of this organization | 这一组织的疑似头目之一 |
[08:18] | is the CIA’s director… | 是中情局主管 |
[08:20] | You released the contents of the Fulcrum to the press. | 你把支点的消息透露给了媒体 |
[08:22] | …just moments ago came forward | …几分钟前出面 |
[08:25] | to address these reports. | 发表了以下讲话 |
[08:26] | 下午好 我是皮特·卡奇奥普罗斯 | |
[08:30] | and I am the CIA’s director of national clandestine services. | 是中情局国家秘密行动处的主管 |
[08:34] | In the 65 years since this division has been created, | 在该组织创立的65年以来 |
[08:38] | the director’s identity | 在主管任期内 |
[08:39] | has never been revealed during his tenure. | 他的身份从未对外界公开过 |
[08:42] | But today, the President has agreed | 但今天 总统同意 |
[08:44] | to let me speak openly to you so that I may address | 让我向大家公开讲话 以澄清 |
[08:48] | the irresponsible accusations | 那些企图诬蔑我个人 |
[08:50] | that not only seek to defame me, | 并且威胁到 |
[08:52] | but are harmful to our national security. | 国家安全的指控 |
[08:54] | Did you expect him to just come forward? | 你真指望他会全盘托出吗 |
[08:56] | …part of a conspiracy are preposterous. | …的阴谋是简直荒谬至极 |
[08:58] | – I wasn’t sure what to expect. – They are based upon information | -我不确定自己在期待什么 -消息的来源 |
[09:00] | provided by Raymond Reddington, | 是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[09:03] | a traitor to our country and a fugitive | 一名叛国者和逃犯 |
[09:05] | who is helping ex-FBI Special Agent | 正在帮助前联邦调查局特别探员 |
[09:07] | Elizabeth Keen avoid arrest. | 伊丽莎白·基恩逃脱追捕 |
[09:10] | The daughter of a notorious KGB spy, | 基恩是一个臭名昭著的克格勃间谍的女儿 |
[09:13] | Keen is a wanted terrorist. | 自己也是被通缉的恐怖分子 |
[09:15] | My accusers are criminals, | 那些指控我的人才是罪犯 |
[09:18] | the subject of one of the largest manhunts ever conducted. | 是一场规模空前的追捕行动的目标 |
[09:21] | Who are you going to believe is telling the truth? | 你们相信谁说的才是真相呢 |
[09:23] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d believe him. | 如果我不了解真相 我会信他的话 |
[09:26] | But you do know better. | 但你了解真相 |
[09:30] | They’re gonna believe I’m a Russian spy. | 他们会认为我是个俄国间谍 |
[09:33] | My mother was a Russian spy. | 我母亲就是个俄国间谍 |
[09:35] | It doesn’t matter that I never knew her. | 我见没见过她并不重要 |
[09:36] | It’s the perfect story. | 这故事无懈可击 |
[09:39] | I’m the perfect patsy. | 我是完美的替罪羊 |
[09:42] | – We have to be patient. – Patient? | -我们必须耐心点 -耐心点 |
[09:44] | Do you have any idea the kind of resources | 你知不知道他们动用了多少资源 |
[09:46] | they’re throwing at us right now, the manpower? | 派出了多少人手来追捕我们 |
[09:48] | – This city — – This city is impossible to get out of now. | -这座城市 -我们现在无法逃离这座城市 |
[09:52] | We have no chance of crossing | 我们不可能逃出 |
[09:54] | the perimeter they’ve established. | 他们设下的警戒线 |
[09:56] | But Washington D.C. cannot sustain a siege. | 但华盛顿特区不能一直维持围困的状态 |
[10:01] | The economy, the government, one week, two at the most, | 经济 还有政府 一周 最多两周后 |
[10:04] | and the city will be back to normal. | 城市就会恢复正常 |
[10:06] | That’s when we travel. | 那才是我们转移的时机 |
[10:07] | People will go on believing I’m a terrorist. | 人们会继续认为我是个恐怖分子 |
[10:14] | Check the surveillance feeds | 检查下康纳利被射杀时 |
[10:15] | from the hotel where Connolly was shot. | 所在酒店的监控录像 |
[10:17] | We already have. | 我们已经查过了 |
[10:18] | Check again. | 再查一遍 |
[10:19] | I want to know exactly what role Cooper played. | 我想知道库珀到底扮演了什么角色 |
[10:22] | DCFD is responding | 华盛顿消防局刚接到 |
[10:23] | to a vehicle fire in Columbia Heights. | 一起在哥伦比亚高地的汽车起火事件 |
[10:25] | It looks like the transport vehicle | 看起来是雷丁顿先生 |
[10:26] | used by Mr. Reddington’s people. | 转移时用的车 |
[10:28] | Any signs of Keen or Reddington? | 有基恩或雷丁顿的踪迹吗 |
[10:30] | Nope. We’ll try and recover | 没有 我们尝试恢复了 |
[10:31] | the VIN numbers on the transport | 那辆车的车辆识别码 |
[10:32] | and any vehicles it may have been carrying, | 和这辆运输车上载过的汽车 |
[10:33] | but right now, the fire’s too hot, | 但现在 火势太大 |
[10:35] | so it looks like they got away. | 所以他们应该是逃掉了 |
[10:38] | Which is, you know, terrible news. | 这真是个 坏消息 |
[10:45] | None of us want to be in this position, but we are. | 没人希望事态发展至此 但事实摆在眼前 |
[10:47] | Our job is to catch them. | 抓住他们是我们的职责 |
[10:49] | So, I need you to look me in the eye | 所以 我要你看着我的眼睛 |
[10:50] | and tell me that you can do that. | 告诉我 你能做到 |
[10:54] | I can. | 我能 |
[10:58] | Yes. | 能 |
[11:02] | If you can look me in the eye | 如果你能看着我的眼睛 |
[11:03] | and promise me Agent Keen | 保证基恩探员 |
[11:05] | will get a fair hearing if we do. | 能有机会获得公正的听证会 |
[11:08] | I can try. | 我尽力 |
[11:08] | Come on, that’s not good enough. | 算了吧 这算什么保证 |
[11:09] | It’s the best I can do. | 我只能说到这个地步 |
[11:12] | Let me know as soon as you find out anything on Cooper. | 找到和库珀有关的消息立刻通知我 |
[11:17] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[11:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:20] | He’s simply gathering the facts. | 他也只是在搜集事实 |
[11:22] | Yeah, well, there’s only one fact about Mr. Cooper that matters — | 关于库伯先生 唯一重要的事实就是 |
[11:24] | he’s a decent man. | 他是个正直的人 |
[11:25] | D.C. Field Office just called. | 华盛顿外勤办公室刚刚打电话来了 |
[11:27] | They got a tip on Keen’s whereabouts. | 他们收到了基恩行踪的线报 |
[11:33] | – Mateus, I didn’t expect to see you here. – Peter. | -马汀斯 没想到你在 -皮特 |
[11:38] | You said Mr. Reddington | 你说雷蒙德先生 |
[11:39] | did not have the Fulcrum in his possession. | 手上没有”支点” |
[11:43] | You said it was a bluff. | 你说那只是个幌子 |
[11:46] | A ploy. | 是计谋 |
[11:50] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[11:52] | And now our plans have been sorely compromised. | 正因此我们的计划受到了全面影响 |
[11:55] | Our plans? They’re my plans. | 我们的计划 那是我的计划 |
[11:59] | They were. | 确实 |
[12:01] | Now they’re nothing. | 但现在这些计划毫无用处了 |
[12:04] | I would advise you to think very carefully | 用这种语气跟我说话前 |
[12:06] | before you use that tone with me ever again. | 我建议你斟酌一下 |
[12:19] | I pine for the days when conquered generals | 真怀念以前的日子 那时候 |
[12:21] | had the sense and good taste to fall on their swords. | 战败将士还有胆魄倒在剑下 |
[12:24] | Now they hold press conferences, | 而现在他们只会开记者招待会 |
[12:26] | negotiate advances for their memoirs | 给自己的回忆录增光添彩 |
[12:27] | while the rest of us clean up their messes. | 却让我们这些人给他们擦屁股 |
[12:29] | I’m not leaving this to others. | 我不会把这件事交给别人处理的 |
[12:31] | I have every agency within homeland | 我已经让国内所有的情报机构 |
[12:33] | working around the clock | 都加班加点地 |
[12:34] | to find Reddington and Keen. | 追查雷丁顿和基恩的下落 |
[12:37] | I don’t think you understand, Peter. | 你没听明白 皮特 |
[12:39] | I’m here because people in our organization | 我过来 是因为我们组织的人 |
[12:42] | have lost confidence in you, in your methods. | 已经对你和你的办事方式失去了信心 |
[12:46] | There’s a history here, so I take no joy in telling you | 我们有过合作 我也不愿意这么说 |
[12:49] | that you’re dancing on the edge of a razor blade, | 但你现在就是在玩火 |
[12:53] | and that every breath that you draw is at our discretion. | 而你说的每一句话都和我们息息相关 |
[13:00] | This reminds me of Sok Pich. | 这让我想到了索克·皮西 |
[13:04] | We were navigating the backwaters in Western Cambodia | 我们当时在柬埔寨西部徘徊 |
[13:08] | hoping to steal some sapphires from a mine foreman. | 想从矿场工头那里偷些蓝宝石 |
[13:13] | Got as far as Pailin when the monsoon struck. | 到了拜林市碰到季风来袭 |
[13:16] | Took shelter in a root cellar of all places. | 找了个地窖藏身 |
[13:20] | I’ve never seen so much rain. | 我从没见过那么大的雨 |
[13:23] | Winds like a monarch gone mad. | 狂风怒号 |
[13:27] | All we could do was hunker down and wait it out. | 我们只能躲起来 等着狂风暴雨过去 |
[13:30] | But Sok…he just made a run for the village. | 但是索克 他往村庄那边跑了 |
[13:34] | So, there I was soaking wet, alone. | 所以 就剩下我一个人 浑身湿透 |
[13:39] | Three days of absolute misery. | 前三天痛苦万分 |
[13:42] | And then on the fourth day, | 然后到了第四天 |
[13:45] | I was overcome | 我被一种 |
[13:48] | by this incredible feeling of… peace. | 奇异的平静感所笼罩 |
[13:54] | Something about being hidden there underground | 这也算是个躲在地下 |
[13:58] | while the rest of the world was being torn apart outside. | 而地上的世界正分崩离析的经历吧 |
[14:03] | This isn’t making me feel better. | 这并没有让我感觉好受点 |
[14:05] | You have every right to be afraid. | 你完全有理由害怕 |
[14:08] | Just don’t let it control you. | 但不要被这种感觉所控制 |
[14:11] | Poor Sok learned that the hard way. | 可怜的索克经历了惨痛教训才明白这个道理 |
[14:13] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:15] | He died. | 他死了 |
[14:17] | Didn’t get six steps before the wind | 他没跑出去多远 |
[14:19] | blew a blade of lemongrass into his skull. | 就被风卷起的柠檬草削掉了脑袋 |
[14:25] | You’re in a storm, Lizzy. | 你身处于风暴之中 莉兹 |
[14:28] | You need to find the peace below the winds. | 你需要在其中找寻平静 |
[14:33] | Do you know who that woman is? | 你知道那女人是谁吗 |
[14:34] | Told you it doesn’t matter. | 跟你说了没关系 |
[14:35] | – She’s a terrorist! – Tiff, listen! | -她是个恐怖分子 -蒂夫 听我说 |
[14:36] | If you say a word, if you so much as whisper this to — | 要是你敢透露一个字 要是你偷偷跟… |
[14:47] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[14:48] | Red, I-I can control this. | 红魔 我能解决这事 |
[14:51] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[15:05] | You’ve reached the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s | 这里是联邦调查局 |
[15:07] | major case contact center. | 重案联系中心 |
[15:09] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[15:09] | You can go screw yourself, pal, okay? | 去死吧 好吗 |
[15:11] | My husband was a soldier. | 我丈夫曾经是军人 |
[15:12] | He died fighting for this country, trying to protect us | 他为国捐躯 为了保护我们 |
[15:15] | – from people like her! – Tiff, shut the hell up! | -免受她这种人的侵害 -蒂夫 闭嘴 |
[15:17] | You and I are finished. | 我们俩到此为止 |
[15:19] | – What’s going on? – We’re leaving. | -怎么回事 -我们该走了 |
[15:30] | Within seconds, agents are gonna breach this building. | 过一会儿 探员们就会包围这幢大楼 |
[15:33] | They’re gonna want to speak to you | 他们会找你谈话 |
[15:34] | because you called in the tip. | 因为是你报的案 |
[15:37] | Get rid of them, or your brother dies. | 支走他们 不然你哥哥就得死 |
[15:43] | Downstairs. | 我们下去 |
[15:51] | – FBI! FBI! – Hands! Hands! | -联邦调查局 -举起手来 |
[15:53] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[15:55] | Raymond Reddington and Elizabeth Keen. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿和伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[15:56] | You need to tell me where they are right now. | 马上告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[15:59] | Fugitives? The one — the one’s on TV? | 就是电视上的那两个逃犯吗 |
[16:01] | Tiffany Lepman, right? | 蒂芬妮·莱普曼 对吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah. You think they’re here? | 是啊 你觉得他们在这里吗 |
[16:03] | We got an anonymous tip from your phone | 我们接到通过你手机打来的匿名举报电话 |
[16:05] | saying they were here. | 说他们在这里 |
[16:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[16:07] | I haven’t called anyone. | 我没有给谁打过电话 |
[16:07] | Harboring a fugitive is a felony. | 窝藏逃犯是重罪 |
[16:10] | You lie to me again, you’re going to jail. | 你要是继续说谎 就得进监狱了 |
[16:14] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[16:15] | – I don’t know. – Second floor clear! | -我不知道 -二楼安全 |
[16:17] | Look, if I knew something, I’d say. | 要是我真的知道什么 肯定会说的 |
[16:19] | I’m not gonna lie to the FBI. | 我不会向联调局的人撒谎 |
[16:21] | Sir, we’re all clear. | 长官 都安全了 |
[16:59] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[17:00] | Tip call that came in, call her back. | 给那个打进来的匿名线报回电 |
[17:02] | Double-check the information. | 重新核对信息 |
[17:06] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢配合 |
[17:15] | Look, I told you, if I knew anything, I — | 我说过了 如果我知道些什么 我… |
[17:17] | Cuff her! | 把她拷上 |
[17:28] | Look at the floor. | 看看这块地板 |
[17:35] | Keen, I know you’re down there. | 基恩 我知道你在下面 |
[17:37] | Look, there’s two ways this ends. | 现在有两种解决办法 |
[17:39] | You come up hands raised or we come down guns raised. | 你举起手上来 或者我们举着枪下去 |
[17:42] | Your call. | 随便你 |
[17:52] | – Hands! – FBI! FBI! | -举起手来 -联调局 联调局 |
[17:55] | – Show me your hands! – On the ground! | -举起手来 -趴下 |
[18:02] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[18:30] | No. | 不 |
[18:45] | Seems a bit indiscrete. | 感觉有点太紧凑了 |
[18:47] | Porsche Carrera. | 保时捷卡雷拉 |
[18:48] | Two-seater suggests no family. | 两座说明没有家人 |
[18:51] | Price tag indicates he’s wealthy enough to live alone, | 这个价位的车说明他很富裕 独居 |
[18:53] | maybe a girlfriend. | 也许有女朋友 |
[18:55] | If he’s here, it’s likely his apartment is empty. | 要是他在这 他的公寓里很可能没人 |
[18:59] | The address will be on the registration | 杂物箱里的注册表上 |
[19:01] | in the glove compartment. | 应该有地址 |
[19:05] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[19:14] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[19:16] | Black, he was tall. | 黑人 很高 |
[19:18] | What did he say he wants? | 他说他想要什么 |
[19:20] | You. | 你 |
[19:22] | He says he wants my father. | 他说他要我的父亲 |
[19:24] | Papi, he was holding her, and then he — | 爸爸 他抱着她 然后他… |
[19:27] | Isabella, look at me. | 伊莎贝拉 看着我 |
[19:30] | Isabella, I will find her. | 伊莎贝拉 我会找到她的 |
[19:32] | I will get her back. | 我会把她救回来的 |
[19:38] | You said the plan was to wait, | 你说过我们要有耐心 |
[19:39] | 伊丽莎白·基恩 搜捕仍在继续 | |
[19:40] | that it was impossible to cross the perimeter. | 我们不可能越过他们设下的警戒线 |
[19:42] | Waiting was an option when we had somewhere to wait. | 在我们有避难所时 等待是一种选择 |
[19:44] | Now we don’t. | 可现在我们没有 |
[19:46] | We need to contact the Troll Farmer. | 我们得联系巨人农场主 |
[19:48] | But I don’t know who that is. | 可我不知道那是谁 |
[19:50] | The Troll F– | 巨人农… |
[20:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:14] | The Troll Farmer uses social media | 巨人农场主利用社交网络 |
[20:19] | to conduct highly coordinated disinformation campaigns | 制作真实度极高的假新闻 |
[20:23] | on behalf of governments, lobbyists, | 他的客户有政府机构 游说集团 |
[20:25] | corporations, crime syndicates, | 公司 犯罪集团 |
[20:28] | and on occasion, a humble fugitive. | 偶尔也为卑微的逃犯服务 |
[20:31] | He’s mastered the art of information warfare | 他深谙信息战的精髓 |
[20:34] | by creating events, virtual hoaxes | 制造事件 虚拟骗局 |
[20:40] | designed to piggyback on real public anxiety. | 旨在引起民众恐慌 |
[20:43] | He activates hundreds of fake accounts | 他会启动大量的马甲 |
[20:46] | to post thousands of tweets, creating the appearance of, | 发布上千条推特 制造假象 |
[20:50] | say, a terrorist attack in Paris | 比如让人以为恐怖分子袭击了巴黎 |
[20:53] | that served as cover for an art heist. | 从而掩护一起艺术品抢劫 |
[20:55] | He doctors screenshots from news outlets | 他篡改新闻媒体的截图 |
[20:59] | to report an Ebola outbreak in Atlanta | 报道埃博拉病毒在亚特兰大爆发 |
[21:02] | in order to drive up the stock of a drug company | 以此推高研发治愈药物公司的 |
[21:05] | developing a cure. | 股价 |
[21:07] | The Troll Farmer is much more than a rumor monger. | 巨人农场主绝不仅仅是一个造谣者 |
[21:11] | The events he creates appear to be real | 他制造的事件看起来非常真实 |
[21:14] | and provoke a very real response. | 也会引起真正的社会反响 |
[21:17] | Smoke manufactured | 是为了声东击西 |
[21:20] | to draw the cameras away from the real fire. | 而人为制造的烟雾弹 |
[21:25] | She was blonde. | 她是金发 |
[21:27] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[21:28] | That picture in your apartment — she was blonde. | 你公寓里的那张照片 她是金发 |
[21:35] | I look like her, don’t I? | 我看上去和她很像 对吗 |
[21:39] | We are out of time. | 没时间了 |
[21:40] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[21:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:52] | Raymond, Elizabeth, and you are? | 我叫雷蒙德 她是伊丽莎白 你叫什么 |
[21:56] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[21:57] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[21:59] | Please — please don’t hurt me. | 求你 求你别伤害我 |
[22:00] | No, no, no, no. | 不会 不会 |
[22:01] | We’re not gonna hurt you, Martha. | 我们不会伤害你的 玛莎 |
[22:03] | We are, however, going to take your cellphone | 但是我们会拿走你的手机 |
[22:06] | and lock you in the bathroom, okay? | 把你锁在浴室 好吗 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | I must say, your hair, | 我得说 你的发型 |
[22:17] | the way it frames your face is very becoming. | 它很衬你的脸型 |
[22:22] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[22:24] | De nada. | 不用谢 |
[22:30] | I reviewed every witness statement | 我重新审核了所有证人供词 |
[22:31] | and the surveillance from the hotel. | 以及酒店的监控录像 |
[22:33] | There’s nothing to indicate that Cooper was complicit | 没有证据表明库珀是谋杀康纳利 |
[22:35] | in Connolly’s death or in Liz’s escape. | 亦或放莉斯逃跑的同谋 |
[22:38] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:39] | He wasn’t complicit, but you were. | 他不是同谋 但你是 |
[22:47] | You asked me to see if Cooper helped Liz. | 你让我查清楚库珀是否帮助了莉斯 |
[22:49] | He had two opportunities to do that — | 要帮她逃跑 他有两次机会 |
[22:51] | in the hotel where Connolly was shot | 在康纳利被射杀的那个酒店 |
[22:52] | and here in the war room where she escaped. | 以及她所逃走的这个战情室 |
[22:55] | She got out by cutting the power. | 因为电源被切断 她才成功逃走 |
[22:57] | We found a traffic camera | 我们找到了交通监控录像 |
[22:58] | that shows her exiting the building at 11:22. | 显示她在11点22分离开了大楼 |
[23:00] | Yeah, from the service corridor | 从服务通道逃出去的 |
[23:02] | where I found her phone. | 我在那里发现了她的手机 |
[23:03] | Cameras came back online in the war room at 11:23. | 战情室的监控是11点23分重新上线的 |
[23:07] | That’s 60 seconds only you can account for. | 中间的六十秒只有你知道是怎么回事 |
[23:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:14] | I think you let her go. | 我想是你放她走的 |
[23:16] | I think this way that you’re acting, this anger, | 我想你现在这种做法 这种愤怒 |
[23:18] | it’s because you think it’s your fault. | 是因为你觉得是你的错 |
[23:21] | You trusted her | 你相信过她 |
[23:22] | and she turned around and murdered the Attorney General. | 结果她反手就杀了司法部长 |
[23:24] | I’m angry because our country was attacked. | 我愤怒是因为我们的国家被袭击了 |
[23:26] | We’re all angry. | 我们都很愤怒 |
[23:28] | But I know there’s something you’re not telling me, | 但我知道你有事情瞒着我 |
[23:30] | and whatever it is, whatever instinct is keeping you | 无论是什么 无论你的什么直觉 |
[23:32] | from admitting the truth, I don’t trust it. | 让你不肯承认真相 我都不相信 |
[23:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[23:50] | I’m not supposed to see you for another seven days. | 不应该是七天后吗 |
[23:52] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:53] | I don’t change plans. | 我从不改变计划 |
[23:55] | Not for you, not for anybody. | 不会为你而改 也不会为任何人改 |
[23:57] | This is him? This is the Troll Farmer? | 就是他 他就是巨人农场主吗 |
[24:02] | Perhaps I should’ve told you he doesn’t like that name. | 也许我该告诉你他不喜欢这个称呼 |
[24:08] | I need a week. | 我需要一周时间 |
[24:09] | You’ve got an hour. | 你有一个小时 |
[24:20] | We’re out of time, Chang. | 我们没时间了 昌 |
[24:21] | You need to get us out of the city today. | 你得让我们今天就出城 |
[24:24] | The understanding was | 我理解的是 |
[24:25] | that you were going to stay underground for a week. | 你会先藏身一周 |
[24:27] | That was the contract. | 我们说好的 |
[24:28] | I’ve had you on retainer for over three years. | 我跟你合作三年多了 |
[24:31] | Your content providers have all my pertinent files. | 你的内容提供者有所有与我相关的文件 |
[24:35] | You’re not the problem, Mr. Reddington. | 你不是问题 雷丁顿先生 |
[24:37] | My programmers are scrambling to build content for your plus one. | 我的程序员们正忙着为你那位编造内容呢 |
[24:41] | She’s the wrinkle here. | 她才是麻烦事 |
[24:43] | Today. | 今天之内 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. You’re… | 天啊 你是 |
[24:54] | They said I would be doubling. | 他们说我要做替身 |
[24:56] | They were gonna take pictures, | 要拍些照片 |
[24:57] | but I had no idea it was…you. | 但我没想到会是…你 |
[25:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:04] | I guess I’m you. | 我想我就是你 |
[25:06] | Elizabeth Keen, right? | 伊丽莎白·基恩 对吗 |
[25:09] | Is he here, too? | 他也在这吗 |
[25:11] | Reddington? Are you with him now? | 雷丁顿 你和他在一起吗 |
[25:16] | I don’t mean to pry, but how does it feel? | 我不是有意窥探 但这感觉怎样 |
[25:20] | How does what feel? | 什么感觉怎样 |
[25:22] | To be a fugitive. | 当逃犯的感觉 |
[25:26] | 3rd street tunnel is still shut down. | 第三大街隧道还在关闭中 |
[25:28] | News teams, camera crews, choppers overhead. | 有新闻团队 摄影记者 上面还有直升机 |
[25:30] | Anywhere near Capitol Hill, | 所有靠近国会山 |
[25:31] | the Mall, Union Station will be flooded with cameras, too. | 国家广场 联合车站的地方也都遍布摄像头 |
[25:36] | Capitol Hill is no fly. | 国会山是禁飞区 |
[25:37] | We might be able to use that to our advantage. | 我们也许可以利用这一点 |
[25:39] | What about tunnels under Dupont Circle? | 杜邦环岛下面的隧道呢 |
[25:41] | Be a good escape route. | 是个不错的逃离路线 |
[25:42] | We don’t want to contend with Capitol police. | 我们可不想跟国会警察起冲突 |
[25:43] | What do we know about the perimeter? | 警戒线的情况呢 |
[25:44] | How close can we get? | 我们能接近到哪里 |
[25:45] | City is blanketed with traffic cameras and CCTV. | 整个城市都被交通监控和摄像头覆盖 |
[25:48] | Very few blind spots. | 盲点很少 |
[25:49] | Okay, okay. Talk to me about liabilities. | 好了 好了 别再说问题了 |
[25:52] | Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit. | 推特 阅后即焚 红迪网 |
[25:53] | I want addresses, hotspots where a sighting | 我要知道目击新闻最可能在 |
[25:56] | is most likely to blow up on social. | 社交媒体上引爆的地址和热点地区 |
[26:00] | Give us about a 20% chance of pulling this off. | 这让我们有20%的几率搞定此事 |
[26:02] | Chin up, Chang. | 加油 昌 |
[26:04] | Believe in yourself and others will, too. | 相信自己 其他人也会相信你 |
[26:06] | What is that, another one of your dumbass literary quotes? | 什么东西 你又一条白痴至理名言吗 |
[26:09] | Fortune cookie. | 褔饼里看见的 |
[26:10] | You had them and they got away? | 你堵住了他们却让他们跑了 |
[26:13] | Chased them out of hiding. | 把他们赶出了藏身之地 |
[26:14] | Reddington had a plan, now he doesn’t. | 雷丁顿本来还有计划 现在没有了 |
[26:16] | It’s a win. | 算是有收获 |
[26:17] | Terror alert has been elevated to severe. | 警戒级别已上升至严峻 |
[26:19] | There is no win in that. | 这可不算收获 |
[26:21] | Perimeter’s 200 blocks. | 警戒线内总有两百个街区 |
[26:22] | We’re turning over 10 blocks an hour. | 每小时能搜查十个 |
[26:24] | Won’t be long now. | 不会太久了 |
[26:26] | I’ve had to brief the White House. | 此前我向白宫汇报过了 |
[26:27] | They know you were Keen’s partner. | 他们知道你曾是基恩的搭档 |
[26:29] | That’s an advantage. | 这是我的优势 |
[26:30] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[26:31] | That’s why I’ve risked my career to back you. | 所以我赌上我的职业生涯来支持你 |
[26:35] | Don’t make me regret doing that. | 别让我后悔 |
[26:46] | Spoke with Main Justice. | 刚和司法部联系过 |
[26:49] | Charlene’s being released. | 夏琳很快会被释放 |
[26:51] | No charges are gonna be filed at this time. | 不会有针对她的指控 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | And you’re being released, pending further investigation. | 你也可以走了 等待进一步调查 |
[27:03] | Apparently Justice wasn’t informed | 显然没人告诉司法部 |
[27:04] | that I advised Agent Keen to run. | 是我让基恩探员逃跑的 |
[27:07] | Apparently not. | 确实如此 |
[27:09] | Glad to know you don’t think I was complicit. | 很高兴你不觉得我是同谋 |
[27:11] | I do think you were complicit. | 我确实觉得你是同谋 |
[27:13] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 那你为什么没上报 |
[27:14] | ‘Cause they didn’t ask. | 因为他们没问 |
[27:16] | Besides, I’m complicit, too. | 而且我也是同谋 |
[27:20] | When Keen, uh…when she broke out of interrogation, | 基恩逃出审讯室的时候 |
[27:24] | I caught up to her. | 我追上了她 |
[27:27] | I could’ve stopped her. | 我本可以制止她的 |
[27:28] | I mean, I should’ve stopped her, but I didn’t. | 我是说 我本该制止她的 但我没有 |
[27:32] | I let her go. | 我放她走了 |
[27:35] | Because I did, the Attorney General is dead. | 司法部长正是因此而死 |
[27:37] | That’s a blessing. | 这是上天的眷顾 |
[27:38] | A blessing? Murder? | 眷顾吗 杀人吗 |
[27:40] | That’s something Reddington would say, not you. | 这该是雷丁顿的变态论调 不该是你 |
[27:42] | You made a decision based on instinct. | 你凭直觉做了决定 |
[27:45] | You should trust that. | 你要相信它 |
[27:46] | My job isn’t to trust my gut. | 我的工作不是相信直觉 |
[27:49] | My job is to uphold the law. | 而是维护法律 |
[27:55] | I intend to do that. | 这才是我要做的 |
[28:04] | When I was a little girl, | 我小时候 |
[28:05] | I used to imagine that my mother was a prima ballerina | 总是幻想我妈是个首席芭蕾舞演员 |
[28:08] | who danced for Kings and Queens | 在伦敦或是巴黎 |
[28:11] | in London and Paris. | 为国王王后们跳舞 |
[28:14] | And she only left me with Sam | 她只是在可以回来 |
[28:16] | until she could come home again | 把我带走之前 临时把我 |
[28:18] | and sweep me away. | 交给萨姆而已 |
[28:23] | I never would’ve imagined. | 我真不该有此幻想 |
[28:31] | What happened to her? | 她出什么事了 |
[28:35] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[28:40] | There was a time in my life when I was quite sure | 我曾经非常确定 |
[28:42] | I knew exactly what happened to Katarina Rostova. | 我知道卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的情况 |
[28:47] | But after all these years, I’m not sure | 但过了这些年 我已经 |
[28:49] | I have any real sense of how or… | 不确定她是如何 |
[28:53] | why she disappeared. | 或为何消失的 |
[28:55] | Everyone talks as if she was a terrible person. | 人们总把她描述成一个罪大恶极的坏人 |
[29:02] | Was she? | 真是这样吗 |
[29:05] | Okay, we’re as ready as we’re gonna be. | 好了 一切就绪 |
[29:08] | Either you’ll be free within the hour | 要么你们能够马上逃脱 |
[29:10] | or you’ll be arrested and tried for treason. | 要么你们会因为叛国被捕 |
[29:22] | Think we got something. | 我们有发现了 |
[29:23] | Picked it up online. Twitter photo. | 在网上获取的推特图片 |
[29:27] | Posted it two minutes ago, | 两分钟前发布的 |
[29:28] | taken in the Shaw neighborhood at 9th and Q. | 在肖街区拍的 九街和Q街交叉口 |
[29:30] | Area’s controlled by the 18th Street Gang. | 那是十八街匪帮的地盘 |
[29:32] | If they’re there, it’s for protection. | 他们去那儿是想寻求庇护 |
[29:33] | Call vice. I want the location of all known safe houses. | 打给风化组 我要那里所有安全屋的地址 |
[29:36] | Roll all units. This ends now. | 所有单位出动 这事该了结了 |
[29:52] | – FBI! – FBI! | -联调局 -联调局 |
[29:55] | Against the wall! | 面向墙壁 |
[30:09] | I got your girl. | 你的人在我手上 |
[30:11] | I swear I’ll kill her. | 我发誓我会杀了她的 |
[30:14] | I’m not playing with you. | 没开玩笑哦 |
[30:19] | All clear. They’re not here. | 检查完毕 他们不在这 |
[30:21] | You hear me, cop? I said I got your girl. | 听到没有 死条子 我说你的人在我手上 |
[30:38] | Vans are here. | 车准备好了 |
[30:39] | Vans? We’re splitting up? | 两辆车 我们分头走吗 |
[30:40] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[30:41] | Because it doubles the odds | 因为这样能加大我们中 |
[30:43] | that one of us will make it out to clear your name. | 至少有一人能逃出去为你正名的几率 |
[30:45] | I’ll fulfill the contract, | 我会完成合同上的要求 |
[30:46] | but after this, no more, you hear me? | 但这件事过后 别再找我 听到没有 |
[30:49] | You, this, too much of a liability. | 你 还有这些事 问题太大了 |
[30:52] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:54] | You’re crazy, old man. | 你简直疯了 老头儿 |
[30:55] | You have no idea. | 你还没见识过什么是疯呢 |
[31:15] | You didn’t have a shot. You could have missed. | 你当时机会并不好 很可能会失手 |
[31:18] | Yeah, but I didn’t. | 是 但是我没失手 |
[31:19] | You were lucky. I was lucky you were lucky. | 你只是运气好 我真是庆幸你运气好 |
[31:21] | I said before I didn’t trust your instincts. | 之前我说我不相信你的直觉 |
[31:24] | Now they scare me. | 现在你的直觉让我害怕 |
[31:31] | Okay, I’ve got something. A call to the tip line. | 我有发现了 有人给举报专线打了电话 |
[31:33] | A CCTV feed and three tweets all indicating | 一段监控画面还有三条推特都显示 |
[31:36] | Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen are moving north/northwest | 雷丁顿先生和基恩探员正沿着福克斯豪路 |
[31:39] | on Foxhall Road past reservoir. | 往北或东北方向走 刚过了水库 |
[31:40] | Roll a SWAT team over to Georgetown Foxhall Road. | 派一支特警队去乔治城福克斯豪路 |
[31:43] | Hang on, I have a sighting in Adams Morgan. | 等等 有人在亚当斯·摩根也看到了 |
[31:46] | Wait, wait, no. What? | 等等 这是怎么了 |
[31:48] | Aram, talk to me. | 阿兰姆 跟我说怎么了 |
[31:49] | Okay, MSNBC’s home page | 微软全国广播公司的主页 |
[31:51] | just uploaded video of them at Michigan Park. | 刚上传了一段他们在密歇根公园的视频 |
[31:55] | Hold on, this can’t be right. | 等等 这不对啊 |
[31:56] | – What? – All right, my screen — my screen’s blowing up here. | -怎么了 -我这里满屏都是他们的消息 |
[31:59] | I’ve got them in Brookmont, | 有人说他们在布鲁克曼 |
[32:00] | but the tip line has them in Palisades. | 又有人举报说在帕里塞兹 |
[32:02] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[32:03] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:05] | I’ve got them in five different parts of the city | 我同时收到了说他们出现在 |
[32:07] | all at the same time. | 城里五个不同地方的信息 |
[32:08] | Well, that’s interesting because CNN | 真是有意思 因为有线新闻网 |
[32:10] | is quoting the head of the Criminal Division saying | 正在引用刑事部门负责人的话 |
[32:13] | they’ve been captured in Kalorama Heights. | 说他们已经在卡洛拉马高地被抓住了 |
[32:15] | Wait, is that true? | 等等 是真的吗 |
[32:16] | Of course it’s not true. | 当然不是 |
[32:18] | I’m the head of the Criminal Division. | 因为我就是刑事部门负责人 |
[32:21] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[32:22] | Dispatch rolling units to all these sightings. | 往这些地方分别派出行动小组 |
[32:23] | Uh, yes, rolling all available agencies. | 明白 调动所有可用部门 |
[32:26] | Uh, Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen | 雷丁顿先生和基恩探员 |
[32:27] | can’t be in all of these places, | 不可能同时在这些地方 |
[32:28] | but they must be in one of them. | 但一定在其中一个 |
[32:30] | Or maybe they’re not. | 或许不在 |
[32:32] | That’s what Reddington wants us to think. | 雷丁顿就想让我们这么想 |
[32:33] | He wants us to divert all our manpower to the south. | 他想让我们把所有人手都调到南面去 |
[32:36] | It’s a diversion. | 调虎离山 |
[32:37] | Redirect all the units to the checkpoints | 重新安排所有小组去北面警戒线的 |
[32:38] | along the northern perimeter. | 各检查站 |
[32:39] | That’s where they’re gonna be. | 他们肯定会去那里 |
[32:48] | Thought I heard on the radio | 我在广播里听说 |
[32:49] | they caught the two you’re looking for. | 你们已经抓到了要抓的那两个人 |
[32:54] | All units be advised, suspects are in custody. | 各小组注意 已抓获嫌疑人 |
[32:57] | Repeat, suspects are in custody. | 重复 已抓获嫌疑人 |
[32:59] | All units please stand down. | 所有小组请撤离 |
[33:17] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:24] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[33:36] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[33:37] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[33:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[33:39] | I made it through, but you won’t. | 我逃出来了 但你出不来了 |
[33:41] | You have to turn back right now. | 你必须马上掉头回去 |
[33:42] | Turn back where? There’s nowhere — | 回哪里去 没地方可 |
[33:45] | – What are you doing? – Getting you out of here. | -你在干什么 -带你离开这儿 |
[33:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:49] | Lizzy, listen to me. Take a breath. | 莉兹 听我说 深呼吸 |
[33:52] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[33:53] | What? What am I gonna do? | 什么 我要怎么做 |
[33:54] | I’m outside the perimeter, | 我已经出了警戒线 |
[33:55] | and I won’t be able to get back to you in time, | 没办法及时回去救你 |
[33:57] | so you’re on your own. | 你只能靠自己了 |
[33:58] | You need to find a place to hide, | 你得找个地方藏起来 |
[34:00] | someplace where they cannot get to you. | 找个他们抓不到你的地方 |
[34:02] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[34:03] | Katarina Rostova was the cleverest, | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是我认识的人中 |
[34:05] | most resourceful woman I have ever known. | 最聪明最神通广大的女人 |
[34:08] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[34:09] | No matter how dark the moment, | 不管形势多么黑暗 |
[34:11] | she could always find her way through. | 她都可以找到出路 |
[34:14] | She was a Russian spy who I never knew. | 她只是个我素昧平生的俄罗斯间谍 |
[34:16] | No, you didn’t. | 你是没见过 |
[34:18] | But that doesn’t mean your mother is gone. | 但这并不意味着你母亲已经离去 |
[34:21] | I see her in you every day. | 我每天都能在你身上看到她的身影 |
[34:24] | She’s as much a part of you as the air you breathe. | 她就像空气一样 是你生命的一部分 |
[34:29] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[34:31] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[34:32] | You must. | 你必须做到 |
[34:38] | 2650 Wisconsin Avenue. | 威斯康星大道2650号 |
[34:40] | No. Lizzy, no, no, no. | 不 莉兹 不 |
[34:42] | It’s the only chance I’ve got. | 这是我唯一的机会 |
[34:44] | 2650 Wisconsin Avenue. Get there now. | 威斯康星大道2650号 马上过去 |
[35:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[36:15] | Kudos, Donald. I’m impressed. | 荣誉至上 唐纳德 我很欣赏 |
[36:17] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[36:18] | To give you a blacklister. | 给你个黑名单人物 |
[36:21] | I’ll pass. | 免了 |
[36:22] | The diversion that allowed me to slip past your perimeter, | 刚才的混乱让我逃出了你的警戒线 |
[36:24] | the man who orchestrated that cooked it up in under an hour. | 这个人在一小时以内轻易编织了这出好戏 |
[36:28] | He’s an illusionist essential to criminals such as myself, | 对我这种罪犯来说 他是必不可少的魔术师 |
[36:31] | and I am giving him to you. | 但我把他交给你了 |
[36:33] | Where’s Keen? | 基恩在哪 |
[36:34] | You said you got past the perimeter. | 你说你逃出了警戒线 |
[36:36] | You wouldn’t be calling unless she didn’t. | 除非她没能成功 否则你绝不会打来 |
[36:38] | No, she didn’t. | 她确实没有 |
[36:39] | But I’m not telling you | 但我不是要告诉你 |
[36:40] | anything you don’t know already, Donald. | 任何你不知道的事 唐纳德 |
[36:42] | I’m sure by now you found the vehicle | 我知道你现在应该已经找到 |
[36:44] | that was transporting her. | 转移她的那辆车了 |
[36:46] | So, that’s what this is about? | 这就是你打电话来的原因吧 |
[36:48] | You knowing that I’ll find her | 你知道我肯定会找到她 |
[36:50] | and giving me a blacklister in exchange for when I do. | 所以给我个黑名单人物来收买我 |
[36:52] | No. It’s not a trade or a bribe | 不 这不是交易也不是收买 |
[36:56] | or an offer of payment in kind | 更不是诱使你转移目标的 |
[36:58] | to entice you to look away. | 交换条件 |
[37:00] | I admire your probity too much for that. | 我敬重你的正直远高于此 |
[37:03] | So, what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[37:04] | ‘Cause you only give to get. | 无功不受禄 |
[37:06] | All I want is your word as a man of honor. | 我需要你这个正直之人的一句保证 |
[37:10] | My word. | 我的保证 |
[37:11] | You know Elizabeth. | 你了解伊丽莎白 |
[37:13] | You know she’s not a Russian spy | 你知道她不是俄国间谍 |
[37:15] | or a traitor or a terrorist. | 也不是卖国贼或者恐怖分子 |
[37:17] | You know that’s not who she is. | 你知道那不是她 |
[37:19] | Doesn’t matter what I know. | 我知道又没有用 |
[37:20] | If you catch her, it will. | 如果你抓到她 就会有用 |
[37:22] | It will matter a great deal. | 会非常有用 |
[37:24] | What you know about her, | 你对她的了解 |
[37:26] | what you feel about her could make all the difference. | 你对她的感觉会影响大局 |
[37:30] | So, my offer. | 所以 我的提议 |
[37:33] | One blacklister in exchange for your word | 我给你一个黑名单人物 换你一句承诺 |
[37:35] | that you will give her the benefit of every doubt. | 你会暂且相信她是无辜的 |
[37:40] | Can you do that, Donald? | 你做得到吗 唐纳德 |
[37:42] | Can you give me your word? | 你能向我保证吗 |
[37:47] | Yes. | 好 |
[37:49] | His name is Bo Chang. | 他叫博昌 |
[37:50] | 65 East Goethe. | 歌德东路65号 |
[37:53] | Bo Chang. Got it. | 博昌 知道了 |
[37:54] | Hey, Reddington. | 听着 雷丁顿 |
[37:55] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[37:58] | You know, as my father used to say to me, | 我父亲以前常对我说 |
[38:00] | just because you’ve been bumped up | 就因为你在乐团里 |
[38:01] | to first chair in the orchestra | 担任首席 |
[38:02] | doesn’t mean you can compose a symphony. | 并不代表你就能谱写交响乐 |
[38:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:08] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[38:10] | Dear, your daughter’s life depends on it. | 亲爱的 这和你女儿性命攸关 |
[38:18] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[38:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[38:21] | Don’t touch her. Not yet. | 别碰她 还不行 |
[38:25] | Take a picture of her with your phone. | 用你的手机给她拍张照 |
[38:28] | What? | 什么 |
[38:29] | Take a picture of your daughter | 用你的手机给你女儿拍张照 |
[38:33] | and send it to this number, please. | 把照片发到这个号码上 |
[38:35] | Chop, chop. | 动作快点 |
[38:56] | Very good, dear. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[38:57] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[39:05] | You returned her. Why? | 你把她送回去了 为什么 |
[39:08] | Because your reputation precedes you, Mr. Zuma. | 因为你的声名远扬 祖玛先生 |
[39:12] | There was no doubt… | 毫无疑问 |
[39:16] | you would do whatever was necessary | 你会采取一切必要手段 |
[39:18] | to affect your granddaughter’s release. | 去救回你的外孙女 |
[39:20] | And you… | 而你 |
[39:23] | are a man of your word. | 是个言出必行的人 |
[39:28] | Give me one reason why I should not kill you. | 给我一个不杀你的原因 |
[39:31] | Because if you do kill me, | 因为如果你杀了我 |
[39:33] | then your granddaughter will not receive | 那你的外孙女就收不到解毒剂 |
[39:35] | the antidote to the time-released nerve agent | 来解除我们植入她消化道里 |
[39:39] | we introduced into her digestive track. | 定时释放的神经毒素 |
[39:43] | And inside of… three weeks, | 在三个星期之内 |
[39:47] | will suffer an agonizing death. | 她会饱受痛苦而死 |
[39:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[40:00] | I want you… | 我想你 |
[40:03] | to breathe… | 深深地 |
[40:07] | very deeply. | 吸口气 |
[40:28] | ♬警报已拉响♬ | |
[40:31] | ♬空气已凝结♬ | |
[40:33] | ♬我追寻目标♬ | |
[40:41] | ♬别无恶意♬ | |
[40:54] | ♬别无♬ | |
[40:57] | All checkpoints just reported in. | 所有检查站刚刚上报 |
[40:59] | There’s no sign of her. | 没有她的踪迹 |
[41:01] | She didn’t get out. She’s gonna need a place to stay. | 她没逃走就肯定要待在某个地方 |
[41:05] | Who’s gonna harbor an international spy? | 谁会庇护一名国际间谍 |
[41:11] | That’s it. A spy. | 没错 间谍 |
[41:13] | Her mother was a Russian spy. | 她母亲曾经是俄罗斯间谍 |
[41:15] | Son of… | 王八… |
[41:20] | ♬别无恶意♬ | |
[41:28] | Harold. Harold! | 哈罗德 哈罗德 |
[41:30] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[41:32] | You all right? Are you all right? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[41:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:36] | Me. My health. | 我没事 我的身体也没事 |
[41:37] | You’re not sick? | 你没生病吗 |
[41:39] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[41:42] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[41:47] | ♬别无恶意♬ | |
[41:53] | ♬别无♬ | |
[42:00] | ♬别无♬ | |
[42:07] | ♬恶意♬ | |
[42:10] | Help! My name is Masha Rostova. | 救命 我叫玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[42:15] | I’m a Russian agent. | 我是俄罗斯特工 |
[42:17] | I work for the FSB, | 隶属于俄联邦安全局 |
[42:18] | and I’m seeking diplomatic immunity. | 我要求外交豁免权 |