时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The owner is Anton Velov. | 老板是安东·维劳夫 |
[00:04] | My belief is he’s the C.I. | 我觉得他就是线人 |
[00:05] | We pulled all the receipts. | 我们搜集了所有的收据 |
[00:07] | And found a late dinner for two | 发现了一张双人晚餐收据 |
[00:08] | paid for by a Leo Andropov. | 是一个叫利奥·安德罗波夫的人买的单 |
[00:10] | I got a phone call from an agent | 我接到一个联调局探员的电话 |
[00:12] | named Elizabeth Keen. | 名叫伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[00:14] | She was asking about Katarina Rostova. | 她跟我打听卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事 |
[00:17] | Tom Connolly’s been leaking information to the Cabal | 汤姆·康纳利一直在向秘社 |
[00:20] | about everything that goes on in this place. | 泄露这里的一切动向 |
[00:22] | You will ignore Reddington’s lead. | 你不要管雷丁顿给的线索 |
[00:24] | Tell them intel indicates the Russian is at Union Station. | 告诉他们有情报显示俄罗斯人正在联合车站 |
[00:26] | You’ve been set up. You infected the senator. | 你被人陷害了 你感染了参议员 |
[00:29] | You need to get out of there now. | 你得离开那里 马上 |
[00:33] | Senator Hawkins remains in critical condition… | 霍金斯议员仍然生命垂为 |
[00:35] | …after being infected by what authorities describe | 被由官方透露的生物战剂 |
[00:38] | as a biological agent. | 感染后… |
[00:39] | …a staggering development | 一个惊人的发展 |
[00:40] | As it appears connected to te | 这一事件应与 |
[00:42] | deaths of the 14 C.I.A. agents. | 中情局十四名探员之死有关 |
[00:43] | At Saint Agnes church. | 在圣艾格尼斯教堂 |
[00:44] | I’m being framed. | 我被陷害了 |
[00:45] | Yes, and by the end of the day, | 是的 今天结束时 |
[00:46] | they’ll identify you by name. | 他们就会确认你的姓名 |
[00:48] | Anyone could have infected Hawkins. | 谁都有可能感染霍金斯 |
[00:49] | He must have shaken dozens of hands at that memorial. | 悼念会上他跟好几十个人握了手 |
[00:51] | Within hours, they will all have tested negative for the virus. | 几小时内 检测就会显示他们对病毒成阴性 |
[00:55] | You can’t know that. This is insane. | 你怎么知道 这太疯狂了 |
[00:56] | Lizzy, you walked into the director’s office | 莉斯 你进过主管的办公室 |
[00:58] | and played him the fulcrum. | 跟他打支点牌 |
[01:00] | You are the enemy. | 你是敌人 |
[01:01] | They’re crawling over every place | 他们会查你生活 |
[01:03] | you’ve ever lived and worked, | 和工作过的每个地方 |
[01:05] | every file and hard drive like fire ants on a grasshopper. | 查每个文件 硬盘 就像火蚁爬满蝗虫身体 |
[01:08] | They won’t find anything. | 他们什么也找不到 |
[01:09] | That’ll suit their purposes just fine. | 那样自然很好 |
[01:11] | Anything they do find, they’ll erase | 可一旦找到什么 他们会将其抹除 |
[01:13] | so they can say you destroyed evidence | 这样他们就能说你毁灭证据 |
[01:15] | to hide your involvement in the plot. | 以隐匿你参与的阴谋 |
[01:16] | And when they eventually restore what few pieces | 而当他们最终恢复了一些 |
[01:19] | they do want to be found, | 他们想找的信息片段 |
[01:20] | they will not be kind to you. | 他们就会整死你 |
[01:22] | You need to get out. | 你必须离开 |
[01:23] | If I run, it’ll only make me look guilty. | 如果我跑路 只会显得我确实有罪 |
[01:24] | I’ll be playing right into their hands. | 那就会正中他们下怀 |
[01:26] | You’re already in their hands. | 你已经中了他们下怀 |
[01:27] | The only thing they haven’t done is closed their fist. | 只是他们还没有把你握进掌心 |
[01:30] | Go. Now. I’ll be there in three minutes. | 快走 马上 我三分钟后到达 |
[01:32] | No. They can’t prove I did anything wrong. | 不 他们无法证明我犯了任何错误 |
[01:35] | They can call me a criminal, but I’m not gonna act like one. | 他们可以称我罪犯 但我不会表现得像罪犯 |
[01:39] | Where is Elizabeth Keen? | 伊丽莎白·基恩在哪 |
[01:43] | Harold, a warrant has been issued for her arrest. | 哈罗德 她的逮捕令已经下来了 |
[01:45] | Anyone hiding her will be charged | 任何隐匿她的人都会被 |
[01:47] | with aiding and abetting a terrorist, | 以协助和教唆恐怖分子罪起诉 |
[01:48] | – including you. – You used me. | -你也不例外 -你利用我 |
[01:50] | You wanted me to know Karakurt was posing as a reporter. | 你要我知道卡拉库尔特扮装成了记者 |
[01:52] | You wanted me to tell Keen where to intercept Hawkins. | 你要我告诉基恩去哪能阻止霍金斯 |
[01:55] | I don’t know how this helps you, framing an F.B.I. agent. | 我不知道陷害联调局探员对你有什么好处 |
[01:57] | Nobody will believe she’s an assassin. | 没人会相信她是杀手 |
[01:59] | She was at OREA when it blew up. | 爆炸的时候 她去过俄欧分析处 |
[02:00] | So were dozens of others. | 还有几十人也去过 |
[02:01] | Yes, but I’ll bet that | 没错 但我打赌 |
[02:02] | only her prints are found on the truck bomb. | 卡车炸弹上只会发现她的指纹 |
[02:05] | She’ll also test positive for the virus | 她还会对杀死霍金斯议员的病毒 |
[02:06] | that killed Senator Hawkins. | 呈阳性反应 |
[02:08] | He’s not dead. | 他还没死 |
[02:09] | Yet. | 现在还没 |
[02:10] | You won’t get away with it. | 你逃不掉的 |
[02:12] | Keen is a distinguished agent. | 基恩是很优秀的探员 |
[02:13] | Yes, and the daughter of a Russian KGB asset. | 对 还是俄罗斯克格勃卧底的女儿 |
[02:18] | She failed to mention that, did she? | 她没有向你提起过 对吗 |
[02:20] | Agent Keen’s been hiding secrets from you — | 基恩探员向你隐瞒了一些秘密 |
[02:21] | secrets that clearly implicate her | 这些秘密很明显证明 |
[02:23] | as an enemy of this country. | 她是这个国家的敌人 |
[02:25] | She was handpicked by a notorious fugitive | 她由一名臭名昭著的逃犯亲自挑选 |
[02:28] | to assist in expanding his criminal empire. | 协助扩张其犯罪帝国 |
[02:31] | The two of them have been using this task force | 他们两个使这个特别小组 |
[02:33] | to do Reddington’s bidding. | 对雷丁顿唯命是从 |
[02:34] | And before you tell me that’s crazy, | 在你说我疯了之前 |
[02:36] | can you really tell me that isn’t true? | 你真的能说我所言非实吗 |
[02:38] | I will never help you do this. | 我绝不会帮你做这事的 |
[02:40] | I don’t need your help, Harold. | 我不需要你的帮助 哈罗德 |
[02:43] | A simple blood test from Agent Keen | 基恩探员的验血结果 |
[02:45] | will be as compelling as a signed confession. | 会跟签字认罪一样令人信服 |
[02:50] | The entire area around St. Agnes has been quarantined, | 圣艾格尼斯教堂周边被完全隔离 |
[02:53] | and individuals who might have been exposed, as well, | 所有可能被感染的人 |
[02:56] | have been detained inside the church. | 也都被滞留在教堂内 |
[03:05] | You have no legal authority to hold us here. | 你无权将我们扣留在这里 |
[03:07] | Senator, I understand you’re upset, | 参议员 我知道您很生气 |
[03:08] | but we need everyone’s full cooperation. | 但我们需要所有人的全力配合 |
[03:10] | People are saying Hawkins was infected | 有人说霍金斯被某种病毒感染 |
[03:11] | with some sort of virus. You think we’re infected? | 你认为我们也被感染了吗 |
[03:13] | Probably not, but that’s why we set up a mobile lab. | 可能没有 所以我们才设了移动实验室 |
[03:16] | You don’t have probable cause to hold us. | 你没有合理根据来扣留我们 |
[03:18] | You really want a U.S. senator | 你真的想让一位美国参议员 |
[03:19] | claiming wrongful arrest and imprisonment? | 去投诉非法逮捕和关押吗 |
[03:21] | Hey, someone just tried | 有人刚刚尝试 |
[03:23] | to assassinate a colleague of yours. | 刺杀您的一位同僚 |
[03:25] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 所有人都不能出去 |
[03:26] | But when we’re done here, if you want to file | 但当这一切都结束的时候 如果你想 |
[03:29] | a complaint or a lawsuit, be my guest. | 投诉或是提起诉讼 随你便 |
[03:32] | Until then, get back in the line. | 在此之前 回到队伍中去 |
[03:38] | What have you found on the feeds? | 从监控上看到什么吗 |
[03:40] | We’ve been looking at surveillance feeds | 我们一直在看从他到达 |
[03:41] | from the moment he arrived until the moment he collapsed. | 到他发病的所有监控信息 |
[03:44] | We’ve rounded up everyone he came into contact with. | 我们也聚集起了所有他接触过的人 |
[03:46] | Which means the killer’s in this room. | 那就意味着杀手就在这间屋子里 |
[03:52] | I’ve assigned to Reven Wright | 我派雷文·莱特 |
[03:53] | to oversee the investigation of Agent Keen. | 来监督针对基恩探员的调查 |
[03:56] | I’m confident she’ll follow the facts. | 我相信她会遵循事实 |
[03:58] | Those facts are not proven. | 这些事实还未被证实 |
[03:59] | If you don’t want to help us, that’s fine, | 如果你不想帮助我们 可以 |
[04:01] | but I’m sure I don’t need to remind you | 但我想我不需要提醒你 |
[04:02] | what will happen if you actively stand in our way. | 如果你妨碍我们的行动会有什么后果 |
[04:05] | You’ll be charged with perjury in the harbor master case | 你会被指控在港务长案中作伪证 |
[04:08] | and leaking privileged grand jury proceedings. | 并且泄露机密的大陪审团诉讼记录 |
[04:12] | And then there’s Charlene. | 还有夏琳 |
[04:14] | You need to leave now. | 请你现在离开 |
[04:15] | As for the clinical trial, | 至于临床试验 |
[04:16] | I can’t imagine that will continue. | 我无法想象那仍会继续 |
[04:18] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[04:20] | You can take your pills and your clinical trial. | 收回你的药片还有临床试验吧 |
[04:22] | I would rather die than be part of this. | 我宁愿死也不愿参与其中 |
[04:31] | Escort Director Cooper to his car. | 护送库珀司长上车 |
[04:34] | I’m placing him on administrative leave | 直到我们处理完这些事 |
[04:35] | until we’re finished here. | 他都被责令行政休假 |
[04:37] | And find Elizabeth Keen. | 找到伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[04:45] | 汤姆·康纳利 第11号 | |
[04:51] | There must be some mistake. | 这一定有问题 |
[04:52] | That’s what I thought. We ran the samples twice. | 我也这么认为 我们对样本进行了两次检测 |
[04:55] | Everyone here tested negative for the virus. | 这里的每个人都对病毒呈阴性反应 |
[04:58] | We missed something. | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[04:59] | I have Hawkins on camera | 我在监控上看到霍金斯了 |
[05:00] | from the moment he stepped out of the car | 从他走出车门的那一刻开始 |
[05:01] | to the moment he collapsed. | 一直到他发作的时候 |
[05:02] | Every single person he came into contact with tested negative. | 他接触到的所有人检查结果都是阴性 |
[05:08] | All except one. | 除了一个人 |
[05:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[05:19] | It’s all set up. | 这一切都是设计好的 |
[05:20] | Cooper and Connolly — I heard them arguing. | 库珀和康纳利 我听见他们在争吵 |
[05:22] | He’s got it all figured out. | 他把所有事都弄清楚了 |
[05:23] | He’s presenting evidence, using my mother, | 他在列举证据 利用我母亲的事 |
[05:25] | making it seem like all I’ve been doing | 让这一切看起来像是 |
[05:26] | is helping you commit crimes. | 我一直在协助你犯罪 |
[05:28] | – Lizzy, are you out? – I’m leaving now. | -莉兹 你出来了吗 -我正在离开 |
[05:30] | Dembe’s on his way. | 邓比正在路上 |
[05:31] | As soon as you’re out, find your way to Illinois and Ridge. | 你一出来 立刻去伊利诺伊和里奇那里 |
[05:34] | He’ll be there waiting. | 他会在那等你 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:40] | Hello, Agent Keen. | 你好 基恩探员 |
[05:43] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[06:02] | I want the chain of custody | 我要求你们对那个样本的监管流程 |
[06:04] | for that sample fully accounted for, | 进行充分解释 |
[06:06] | and I want someone from my task force | 我还要我的特别小组的人 |
[06:08] | to oversee the process and confirm the results. | 监督检测过程并确认结果 |
[06:10] | Suspects don’t get to dictate process, Agent keen. | 嫌犯是无权发号施令的 基恩探员 |
[06:14] | You need to listen to me. I’m being framed. | 你们得听我说 我被人陷害了 |
[06:17] | You left the OREA building minutes before it was bombed. | 你离开俄欧分析处几分钟后爆炸就发生了 |
[06:19] | Yes, and so did my partner! | 是的 但我搭档也是 |
[06:21] | At no point was I ever anywhere near that truck! | 我压根没靠近过那辆卡车 |
[06:23] | Maybe not that morning, | 也许不是那天的早上 |
[06:24] | but your partial prints were on the device. | 但在炸弹装置上发现了你的一部分指纹 |
[06:27] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[06:29] | We’ll get you the report. | 我们会给你看报告的 |
[06:30] | I’m sure that’s what the report says, | 我确定报告上是那样写的 |
[06:31] | because, as I told you, I’m being framed. | 因为正如我说的 我被陷害了 |
[06:33] | Okay, Agent Keen, who exactly is setting you up? | 好了 基恩探员 究竟谁在陷害你 |
[06:37] | ‘Cause from where I sit, | 因为从我的位置上看 |
[06:38] | they’re doing a damn good job of it. | 他们做得天衣无缝 |
[06:43] | There’s an organization known as the Cabal — | 有一个叫做秘社的组织 |
[06:47] | a conspiracy formed by world leaders | 这是一个由世界各国政府 |
[06:49] | from the government to the private sector. | 以及私营部门的领导人组成的阴谋组织 |
[06:52] | Conspiracy? Really? | 阴谋组织 真的 |
[06:55] | Tom Connolly — that’s who you should be questioning. | 汤姆·康纳利 那才是你们该审问的人 |
[06:57] | Cut the crap. We know who you are. | 别兜圈子了 我们知道你是谁 |
[07:00] | – Where were you born? – I was raised in Nebraska. | -你在哪里出生 -我在内布拉斯加长大 |
[07:02] | That’s not what I asked. You were born in Moscow. | 我没问你这个 你是在莫斯科出生 |
[07:05] | Your mother was a KGB agent | 你母亲是一名克格勃特工 |
[07:08] | named Katarina Rostova. | 名叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[07:09] | Your adopted father had a criminal past | 你的养父有段犯罪史 |
[07:11] | you failed to mention. | 你却没有提到 |
[07:13] | – What is your birth name? – What? | -你的真名是什么 -什么 |
[07:15] | Your birth name? | 你出生时的名字 |
[07:17] | For most people, that’s a pretty simple question. | 对大多数人来说 这是个很简单的问题 |
[07:20] | I never knew my biological parents, | 我从没见过自己的亲生父母 |
[07:22] | and my memories were… blocked. | 我的记忆被…封闭了 |
[07:25] | You expect us to believe that? | 你觉得我们会相信吗 |
[07:26] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不在乎你相信什么 |
[07:27] | Intel indicates the existence | 情报显示在联邦调查局内部 |
[07:30] | of a Russian sleeper agent within the FBI. | 潜伏着一名俄罗斯特工 |
[07:32] | Then maybe you should go out and look for him. | 那也许你应该找到并抓捕他 |
[07:35] | We know the truth, Masha. | 我们知道真相 玛莎 |
[07:37] | That’s your real name, isn’t it? | 这是你的真名 是不是 |
[07:39] | Masha Rostova. | 玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[07:40] | Answer the question, Agent Keen. | 回答问题 基恩探员 |
[07:43] | – Tell you what. Let’s back up. – You wanted to see me? | -要不我们回过头看看 -你想见我 |
[07:44] | Let’s go back to OREA – the bombing. | 回到俄欧分析处爆炸那天 |
[07:46] | – We know — – I just received word. | -我们知道 -我刚才收到消息 |
[07:49] | Senator Hawkins is dead. | 霍金斯参议员去世了 |
[07:54] | There’s no evidence the man we’re holding is Karakurt. | 没有证据可以证明我们羁押的人是卡拉库尔特 |
[07:56] | Main Justice verified his credentials. | 司法部核实了他的证件 |
[07:58] | He’s just a reporter. Maybe Cooper could — | 他只是名记者 或许库珀可以… |
[08:00] | Agent Cooper was relieved of duty by the attorney general | 库珀探员被司法部长解除职权 |
[08:04] | until my inquiry is complete. | 直到我结束审查 |
[08:06] | This is unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[08:07] | So they’re taking him out, too. | 这么说他们也要让他出局 |
[08:13] | Look, I don’t know agent Keen well at all. | 听着 我完全不了解基恩探员的为人 |
[08:17] | Maybe she is what they’re saying she is. | 或许她确实是他们说的那样 |
[08:19] | But Harold Cooper — you remove a man like that, | 但哈罗德·库珀…除掉这样一个人 |
[08:22] | and you get me wondering. | 不得不让我心存疑虑 |
[08:24] | Which is why I’m naming you | 所以 我要任命你为 |
[08:24] | as acting director of this task force. | 这个特别小组的代理司长 |
[08:28] | I need a right hand on this, one I can trust. | 在这件事上我需要一个可以信任的得力干将 |
[08:32] | So you want me to investigate my partner? | 你想让我调查我的搭档 |
[08:36] | You’re an agent who puts a premium on doing what’s right. | 你这个探员重视做正确的事 |
[08:39] | You want to give Keen the benefit of the doubt? | 你想相信基恩 |
[08:41] | Good. | 那很好 |
[08:43] | But if she is guilty, I know you’ll do | 但如果她确实有罪 我相信你会 |
[08:44] | what it takes to hold her accountable and make the case. | 不惜任何代价将她绳之以法并立案调查 |
[08:50] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[08:52] | Agent Keen’s blood test just came in. | 基恩探员的血液测试结果出来了 |
[08:55] | She tested positive for the virus | 她对杀害霍金斯参议员的病毒 |
[08:56] | that killed Senator Hawkins. | 检测结果呈阳性 |
[09:13] | I’ve been relieved of duty. | 我被解除职权了 |
[09:16] | I’m not surprised. | 不出我所料 |
[09:18] | And Connolly’s minions are questioning Agent Keen. | 康纳利的走狗正在审问基恩探员 |
[09:22] | The man has the weight of the entire D.O.J. behind him | 这个男人背后有整个司法部为他撑腰 |
[09:24] | If he wants to indict her. | 如果他想起诉她的话 |
[09:25] | There won’t be an indictment. | 不会起诉的 |
[09:27] | They’ll rig the evidence against her, | 他们会提供所有对她不利的证据 |
[09:29] | parade her in front of the cameras | 把她拉到镜头前游街示众 |
[09:30] | so america can see the face of the enemy, | 好让美国人民看清楚敌人的脸孔 |
[09:33] | and then they’ll put her away someplace | 随后他们会把她关在一个地方 |
[09:35] | where she has no chance to mount a defense. | 在那里她将永无翻身之日 |
[09:37] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 |
[09:38] | You won’t be allowed in the building. | 他们不会让你进去的 |
[09:40] | We can’t just leave her there. | 我们不能把她扔在那里 |
[09:41] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[09:43] | We’re gonna walk her right out the door. | 我们要带她走出大门 |
[09:46] | You have someone on the inside? | 你在那里安插了人手 |
[09:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:49] | Fortunately, I also have a man at the power company. | 幸运的是 电力公司也有我的人 |
[09:52] | The lines will be cut | 主电源 |
[09:54] | to both the main and emergency power supplies. | 和应急电源给都会被切断 |
[09:57] | Battery boot protocol will recycle within 60 seconds. | 备用电池电源将会在六十秒内重启 |
[10:00] | It will take another 30 seconds for the cameras to cycle. | 之后摄像头重新启动还需要三十秒 |
[10:02] | That’s 90 seconds for agent Keen to get out. | 基恩探员有九十秒时间逃走 |
[10:04] | With your guidance, Harold, that’s all the time she’ll need. | 哈罗德 有你指引她 这点时间足够了 |
[10:08] | I’ll check it out. Stay put. | 我去检查一下 别动 |
[10:10] | You want me to guide her out in the dark? | 你要我在黑暗中给她指路 |
[10:13] | In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. | 在瞎子的国度 独眼便能称王 |
[10:16] | Let me guess — Reddington’s coming to break you out. | 我猜猜 雷丁顿要过来帮你逃出去吗 |
[10:20] | Agent Keen, I’m to escort you to lock– | 基恩探员 我要把你带走锁… |
[10:30] | Wait! Reddington sent me! | 等等 雷丁顿派我来的 |
[10:32] | Clock is ticking! It’s for you! | 没时间了 这是给你的 |
[10:34] | – Take it! – Yes! | -拿着 -说 |
[10:36] | Keen, listen closely. | 基恩 仔细听好了 |
[10:37] | You have 45 seconds before the power is up. | 在电源恢复前你还有四十五秒 |
[10:39] | I need you to do exactly as I say. | 我要你照我说的做 |
[10:41] | Team, our power supply’s not responding. | 小队 我们的电力供应无响应 |
[10:43] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[10:44] | There’s a door by the south stairwell. | 南边的楼梯井那有扇门 |
[10:46] | My emergency access is 5-tango-293. | 我的紧急密码是5T293 |
[10:50] | Head to the end of the hallway and make a right, | 走廊走到底 然后右转 |
[10:52] | then an immediate left. | 然后马上左转 |
[11:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:01] | From the maintenance room, there’s a utility ladder | 在维修室 有一架梯子 |
[11:03] | that dumps into an emergency passageway. | 可以下到紧急通道 |
[11:06] | The stairwell opens to a service corridor | 楼梯井连着一条服务通道 |
[11:08] | connected to the loading dock. | 可以通往装卸码头 |
[11:09] | Go one block west. Reddington will meet you there. | 往西走一个街区 雷丁顿会在那和你见面 |
[11:16] | Don’t do this, Keen. | 别这样做 基恩 |
[11:18] | They won’t listen to me. | 他们不会听我的 |
[11:19] | We’ll make them listen. | 我们要逼他们听 |
[11:21] | Did you get my blood test back? | 你拿回我的血检报告了吗 |
[11:25] | Positive for the virus. | 检测结果阳性 |
[11:27] | You see? They can make anything look like the truth. | 看到没 他们能把一切变得跟真的似的 |
[11:29] | And if you run, what does that look like? | 要是你跑了 看上去又会是什么样 |
[11:31] | If someone’s setting you up, | 要是有人设计害你 |
[11:32] | you’re giving them exactly what they want. | 你这样就是让他们得逞了 |
[11:33] | You can fight this, | 你可以抗争 |
[11:35] | but if you’ve got to do it from inside the system. | 但是你得从内部入手 |
[11:38] | In about 20 seconds, that camera’s gonna turn back on. | 二十秒后 摄像头会重新启动 |
[11:42] | If you’re gonna let me go, you’ve got to do it now, | 如果你准备放我走 就快点行动 |
[11:45] | before people see you standing here with me. | 以免有人看到你和我站在一起 |
[11:58] | We just missed her. Got her burner. | 刚错过了她 找到了她的一次性手机 |
[12:13] | How could I possibly be carrying the virus that killed Hawkins? | 我怎么会感染杀死霍金斯的病毒 |
[12:17] | Infecting you is not something they’d leave to chance. | 他们绝不是无意中让你感染上这种病毒的 |
[12:20] | They want you alone, isolated. | 他们想要孤立你 把你隔绝开来 |
[12:23] | In the last 24 hours, what was out of the ordinary? | 过去24小时内 有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[12:27] | When did you change your plans, make a diversion? | 什么时候改变计划 出现突发事件 |
[12:30] | Union Station. | 联合车站 |
[12:31] | Coming out of the tunnel, I was chasing Karakurt. | 从隧道里出来 我当时在追卡拉库尔特 |
[12:33] | – He blindsided me. – To infect you? | -他突然攻击了我 -为了感染你吗 |
[12:34] | We need to pull the security tapes at Union Station. | 我们得调出联合车站的录像 |
[12:37] | If we can find footage of Karakurt, | 如果我们能找到卡拉库尔特的录像 |
[12:38] | maybe we can prove they infected me. | 也许我们能证明是他感染了我 |
[12:40] | He’s insisting. | 他坚持要和你通话 |
[12:42] | Yes? | 你好 |
[12:43] | Where’s Liz? I can’t reach her. | 莉斯在哪 我找不到她 |
[12:44] | I can’t help you with that. | 爱莫能助 |
[12:46] | I can keep her safe. I can help her disappear. | 我能保证她的安全 我能帮她消失 |
[12:48] | Your assistance is not necessary. | 你的帮助没有必要 |
[12:51] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[12:52] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[12:54] | Tom is calling to take you away, | 汤姆打电话来想带你走 |
[12:57] | start a new life with a new identity. | 用一个新的身份开始新的生活 |
[13:00] | But if you run now, before clearing your name, | 但如果你在洗清罪名之前逃跑 |
[13:03] | there is no place you can go where they won’t find you. | 你逃到哪他们都会找到你的 |
[13:07] | Face this now, fight it, | 面对这一切吧 努力抗争 |
[13:10] | and you’ll be free to make any choice you want. | 到时候你想做什么决定都可以 |
[13:23] | I’ll meet you back here after you get the tapes. | 等你拿到录像了再到这来会面 |
[13:26] | What are you doing? | 你要去干什么 |
[13:27] | I have an appointment. | 我约了人 |
[13:29] | This is a war that must be fought on many fronts. | 这是场需要在多方对抗的战争 |
[13:33] | You have yours. I have mine. | 你有你的方式 我有我的 |
[13:38] | Be safe. | 小心行事 |
[13:46] | We have three broad-spectrum frequency jammers | 我们现在已经卸下了三个 |
[13:48] | being off-loaded now. | 宽频干扰器 |
[13:50] | You want to run them from the catwalks? | 你想在步桥上运行这些东西 |
[13:51] | Yes, space this size — | 是的 这种大小的空间 |
[13:53] | No communications will get in or out. I’m confident of that. | 我很有自信绝对能屏蔽所有的联络信号 |
[13:56] | I don’t need to tell you there is no margin for error. | 不用我提醒你容不得任何失误吧 |
[13:59] | That’s correct. You do not. | 是的 不用提醒 |
[14:01] | – What’s the word from Baz? – He’s trying. | -巴兹那边有什么消息吗 -他在尽力 |
[14:03] | – Trying? – Some of the targets you selected | -尽力 -你选的一些目标 |
[14:05] | are thousands of miles away. | 远在千里之外 |
[14:06] | They have to be secured and transported. | 他们需要被保护被护送 |
[14:07] | I was very clear — whatever it takes, | 我说得很清楚 不惜一切代价 |
[14:09] | – whatever resources are required. – Of course. | -不惜一切成本 -当然 |
[14:11] | We get one chance to strike first. | 我们只有一次机会先发制人 |
[14:13] | We will not get another. | 不会再有第二次 |
[14:22] | I’m dying, Agent Keen. | 我快死了 基恩探员 |
[14:26] | Charlene told me. | 沙琳告诉我了 |
[14:29] | She swore me to secrecy. | 她要我发誓保密 |
[14:35] | I let Tom Connolly take advantage of that. | 我让汤姆·康纳利有机可乘 |
[14:38] | He offered me hope. | 他给我活下去的希望 |
[14:40] | But in exchange, I did things for him. | 但作为交换 我就得为他办事 |
[14:50] | You once told me | 你曾对我说 |
[14:51] | that I was the one person you completely trusted. | 我是你唯一完全信任的人 |
[14:55] | I violated that trust. I’m sorry, Elizabeth. | 我亵渎了你的信任 对不起 伊丽莎白 |
[15:07] | This…thing you’re going through, | 你所经历的这件事 |
[15:13] | ever since Charlene told me, | 自从沙琳告诉我之后 |
[15:14] | I’ve had a pit in my stomach. | 我的心就一直揪着 |
[15:18] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:22] | I can’t imagine… | 我无法想象… |
[15:31] | Pull yourself together, Keen. | 坚强点 基恩 |
[15:32] | What little time I have left, I don’t want to spend it | 无论我还剩多少时间 我都不想 |
[15:35] | sitting in a car, blubbering with you. | 坐在车里和你抱头痛哭 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局探员 |
[15:52] | We’re chasing down a lead on the recent OREA bombing. | 我们在追踪俄欧分析处爆炸案的线索 |
[15:55] | We have reason to believe the perp | 我们有理由相信 |
[15:56] | fled through Union Station as recently as this morning. | 嫌犯今早从联合车站逃跑 |
[16:00] | We’re gonna need to take a look at your feeds. | 我们需要看一下你们的监控录像 |
[16:02] | You got legal paper? | 你有法律文书吗 |
[16:06] | Subpoena? I can’t release the footage without one. | 传票有吗 没有传票我不能给你看监控录像 |
[16:08] | – You’ve got to be joking. – What? | -你开玩笑是吗 -怎么了 |
[16:10] | A subpoena? | 传票 |
[16:12] | We’ve got a terrorist out there | 一个恐怖分子刚刚杀掉 |
[16:13] | who just killed 14 CIA agents. | 十四名中情局探员 |
[16:15] | He murdered a sitting U.S. Senator. | 他还谋杀了一位现任美国参议员 |
[16:17] | And you want to talk about paperwork? | 你现在还在纠结公文 |
[16:20] | Salestrom. | 赛尔斯特鲁姆 |
[16:21] | This is Simpson. I want to give you a heads-up. | 我是辛普森 通知你一下 |
[16:23] | You’re gonna have somebody from the bureau stopping by. | 一会儿会有联调局的人来找你 |
[16:25] | They need to have a look at surveillance. | 他们需要看一下监控录像 |
[16:26] | – I have someone right now. – They need to move quickly. | -现在就有人来了 -他们时间很紧 |
[16:28] | Give her whatever she needs. | 她要什么都给她 |
[16:34] | – I appreciate the help. – Of course. | -谢谢你帮忙 -不客气 |
[16:35] | The drives are uploaded to archive after midnight. | 午夜之后硬盘资料都会上传存档 |
[16:38] | Anything from earlier today | 今早的所有影像 |
[16:39] | Is gonna have to be accessed from here. | 都可以从这里看到 |
[16:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:03] | Andropov. | 安德罗波夫 |
[17:22] | Authorities have released this photo of the suspect, | 当局发布了嫌疑犯的照片 |
[17:25] | FBI agent Elizabeth Keen. | 联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[17:28] | Sources are confirming she is also wanted | 有消息证实她也因与中情局的 |
[17:30] | in connection with the truck bombing | 俄欧分析处卡车爆炸案 |
[17:32] | at the CIA’s OREA facili. | 有关而被通缉 |
[17:39] | It was Andropov. | 是安德罗波夫 |
[17:40] | The virologist? He infected you? | 那个病毒学家 是他感染你的 |
[17:42] | He was there. | 他出现在车站里 |
[17:43] | We have to find Andropov and get him to talk. | 我们得找到安德罗波夫让他坦白 |
[17:45] | I can’t. I just got a call from our lawyer. | 我不能 我刚接到我们律师的电话 |
[17:48] | Charlene’s been taken in for questioning. | 夏琳被带走接受审问了 |
[17:50] | Questioning for what? | 审问她什么 |
[17:51] | Tom Connolly. He got her to — | 汤姆·康纳利 他让她… |
[17:54] | She leaked a classified document to the press. | 她泄露了一份机密文件给媒体 |
[17:56] | But what it means is I can’t. | 所以我没法继续跟你一块调查 |
[17:59] | You’re gonna have to find Andropov on your own. | 你只能自己去找安德罗波夫了 |
[18:03] | Anton Velov? | 安东·维劳夫 |
[18:05] | Agent Keen, FBI. | 我是联调局基恩探员 |
[18:06] | We spoke briefly on the phone a few days ago. | 几天前我们在电话里聊过 |
[18:09] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[18:10] | You were looking for information about Katarina Rostova. | 你在打听关于卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事 |
[18:14] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你来这的原因吗 |
[18:16] | Not entirely, no. | 不全是 |
[18:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:18] | Because if you were, you have wasted your time. | 因为若你是为这事来的 纯属白费功夫 |
[18:21] | As I told you, I never knew Katarina. | 我说过了 我根本不认识卡特莲娜 |
[18:27] | I need you to tell me where I can find Leo Andropov. | 我要你告诉我在哪能找到利奥·安德罗波夫 |
[18:31] | How should I know where he is? | 我怎么会知道他在哪 |
[18:32] | You were a C.I. | 你是一位在爆炸中丧生的 |
[18:33] | for one of the OREA agents that died in the bombing. | 俄欧分析处探员的线人 |
[18:36] | You recorded a conversation for him | 你录了一段 |
[18:37] | that took place here in this restaurant, | 在这间餐厅里发生的对话给他 |
[18:39] | and we know Andropov was a part of that conversation. | 我们知道这段对话中的人是安德罗波夫 |
[18:41] | So I’m gonna ask you again, where can I find him? | 所以我再问你一遍 在哪能找到他 |
[18:49] | There is a safe house in Ivy City. | 他在常春藤市的一个安全屋 |
[18:52] | A safe house. An address? | 安全屋的地址是什么 |
[18:54] | L Street, across from Olive’s Diner. | L街 橄榄树餐厅对面 |
[18:58] | Now, if there’s nothing else… | 如果没别的事了… |
[19:00] | That’s not what you told me on the phone. | 你在电话里不是这么说的 |
[19:02] | You said you could help me with Katarina Rostova. | 你说你会告诉我关于卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事 |
[19:06] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:09] | I told you how to find Andropov. | 我告诉了你找到安德罗波夫的方法 |
[19:11] | And now I want you to tell me about her. | 现在我想让你告诉我关于她的事 |
[19:17] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[19:19] | First, you don’t know. Now you can’t say. | 一开始你说你不知道 现在又说你不能说 |
[19:23] | Which is it? | 哪句话才是真的 |
[19:28] | You got to him. | 你找过他 |
[19:29] | I retained his services. | 我付钱给他 |
[19:31] | In exchange for his silence about my mother. | 作为交换 他不能说有关我母亲的事 |
[19:33] | Harold told me the man who infected you | 哈罗德跟我说感染你的人 |
[19:35] | was the virologist Andropov. | 是病毒学家安德罗波夫 |
[19:37] | You got me out of the Post Office. | 你带我逃出邮局 |
[19:39] | You gave me a chance to prove my innocence. | 你给我机会去证明我的清白 |
[19:42] | I know you think you care about me. | 我知道你觉得你关心我 |
[19:44] | But every time you do something | 但每次你做了让我觉得 |
[19:45] | that makes me think you really do, | 你是发自内心关心我的时候 |
[19:47] | you do something else that reminds me | 你又会做出点别的事来提醒我 |
[19:49] | that you simply aren’t capable of it. | 你根本不会关心人 |
[19:52] | I’m a sin eater. | 我是个食罪者 |
[19:55] | I absorb the misdeeds of others, | 我吸纳他人的罪行 |
[19:57] | darkening my soul to keep theirs pure. | 污浊我的灵魂来保持他们灵魂的圣洁 |
[19:59] | That is what I’m capable of. | 这才是我擅长的 |
[20:02] | What sin of mine could you possibly have absorbed? | 我有什么罪能让你吸纳 |
[20:06] | Andropov — do you have a lead? | 你有关于安德罗波夫的线索吗 |
[20:10] | I do, and I’ll handle it on my own, | 有 我自己去调查 |
[20:14] | because that’s what I’m capable of. | 因为这才是我擅长的 |
[20:44] | Liz, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 莉斯 我到处找你 |
[20:45] | I have a lead, something that could clear all of this up, | 我有线索了 可以解决这一切 |
[20:48] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[20:50] | I went to your motel. There were cops everywhere. | 我去了你住的旅馆 到处都是警察 |
[20:52] | It’s on the TV, news reports. | 电视新闻一直在报道这件事 |
[20:54] | There is no clearing it up, all right? | 根本解决不了 好吗 |
[20:56] | – There is only leaving it behind. – I can’t. | -只能将一切抛诸身后 -我不能这么做 |
[20:59] | If I run now, then I’ll be looking over my shoulder | 要是我逃走了 那我下半辈子 |
[21:01] | for the rest of my life. | 都要提心吊胆地生活 |
[21:02] | That’s Reddington talking. | 雷丁顿说的吧 |
[21:04] | Yes, it is. And he’s right. | 是他说的 而且他是对的 |
[21:08] | I can’t leave now. | 我不能现在离开 |
[21:09] | Then I can’t stay. | 那我也无法留下 |
[21:15] | – This lead I have — Leo Andropov — – Never heard of him. | -这个线索是利奥·安德罗波夫 -不认识 |
[21:18] | He created the virus that killed Hawkins. He infected me. | 他制造了杀害霍金斯的病毒 传染了我 |
[21:21] | If we can find him, then maybe I can prove I was set up. | 找到他 也许就能证明我是被陷害的 |
[21:24] | But I don’t think I can do it on my own. | 但我觉得我一个人做不到 |
[21:28] | I’ve got an address. | 我有一个地址 |
[21:53] | He’s on the street! | 他逃到街上了 |
[21:57] | It’s me. I’ve been made. | 是我 我被发现了 |
[22:00] | I’m on my way to the extraction point. | 我马上去撤离点 |
[22:17] | – Turn! Up there on the right! – Yeah, I see him. | -转弯 他在右边 -我看到了 |
[22:19] | You’re losing him! | 你要跟丢他了 |
[22:20] | Are you honestly telling me how to drive right now? | 这种时候了你还要管我怎么开车吗 |
[22:22] | Yes! I’m not the one who hit a deer on the turnpike. | 当然 公路上撞到小鹿的又不是我 |
[22:24] | That was not deer blood on the windshield. | 挡风玻璃上的不是鹿血 |
[22:26] | Just don’t lose him. | 别跟丢了就行 |
[22:44] | He turned down the alley. Circle back. | 他转进小巷了 掉头 |
[22:56] | Where the hell have you been? | 你们跑哪去了 |
[22:59] | We have to go now! | 我们得走了 |
[23:03] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[23:13] | No! | 不 |
[23:17] | That’s everything! | 一切都完了 |
[23:23] | No! | 不 |
[23:24] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[23:26] | Stay with me! Come on! | 别死 拜托 |
[23:33] | My mother — he’s the only one who knew about her. | 我妈妈 只有他知道她的事 |
[23:36] | Liz — Liz, he’s gone. | 莉斯 莉斯 他死了 |
[23:58] | Hello, Mr. Hastings. | 你好 海斯廷斯先生 |
[23:59] | I’m here on behalf of Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的手下 |
[24:09] | Mr. Chin, Raymond Reddington sends his regards. | 钦先生 雷蒙德·雷丁顿向您问好 |
[24:16] | Last target secured, sir. Traveling to location. | 最后目标已找到 先生 正向目的地出发 |
[24:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:37] | Today. In the alley. | 今天 在小巷里 |
[24:39] | What about the alley? | 小巷里怎么了 |
[24:41] | It’s the weirdest thing. | 真的好奇怪 |
[24:42] | In that moment with the bullets flying and the glass… | 当时枪林弹雨 碎片乱飞 |
[24:50] | one thing kept running through my head. | 我不停地在想着 |
[24:56] | “The boat, the boat. | “那艘船 那艘船 |
[24:57] | Why didn’t you just get on his boat?” | 你怎么就不能上了他的船” |
[25:09] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[25:11] | You’re still bleeding. | 你的伤口还在流血 |
[25:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:15] | Tom, I said I was fine. | 汤姆 我说了我没事 |
[25:16] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[25:33] | That hurt? | 痛吗 |
[25:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[25:45] | I don’t want to regret anything. | 我不想后悔 |
[25:48] | What could you possibly regret? | 你有什么好后悔的 |
[25:55] | Not saying yes. | 没答应 |
[25:59] | Yes to what? | 答应什么 |
[26:04] | You. | 答应你 |
[26:18] | Take me with you. | 带我走 |
[26:19] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[26:20] | I’m here. All we have to do is go. | 我在你身边 我们只要离开就好 |
[26:24] | Liz, if you go away with me, | 莉斯 如果你和我走了 |
[26:28] | you’ll never get answers. | 就再也找不到答案了 |
[26:30] | You’ll never find out who you really are. | 你将永远不知道自己到底是谁 |
[26:36] | I don’t need to know who I am to know what I want. | 不知道也不妨碍我知道自己到底想要什么 |
[26:39] | What do you want, Liz? | 你想要什么 莉斯 |
[26:45] | You. | 你 |
[26:56] | At this hour, | 目前 |
[26:57] | police continue their search for FBI agent Elizabeth Keen, | 警方还在搜捕联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[27:01] | who authorities have named a person of interest | 当局已宣布她是谋杀 |
[27:04] | in the death of Senator Clifford Hawkins. | 克利福德·霍金斯参议员一案的嫌疑人 |
[27:44] | You have a gun or are you just happy to see me? | 你这是要掏枪还是看到我太兴奋了 |
[27:46] | The flash drive that we found in Andropov’s safe house — | 我们在安德罗波夫的安全屋里找到的U盘 |
[27:50] | It’s full of records, including documents about Cooper. | 里面装满了资料 包括关于库珀的文件 |
[27:53] | – Cooper. – Yeah. | -库珀 -是的 |
[27:54] | His medical records, test results, | 他的医疗记录 化验结果 |
[27:56] | medications, the — the senator, | 药方 还有关于参议员的 |
[27:58] | – the bombing. – Liz, slow down. | -关于爆炸的 -莉斯 别着急慢点说 |
[28:00] | Cooper’s doctor works for the Cabal. | 库珀的医生是秘社的人 |
[28:06] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[28:09] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[28:13] | I got to… | 我必须… |
[28:15] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[28:17] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:20] | Agent Cooper. | 我是库珀探员 |
[28:22] | Agent Cooper, it’s Keen. I need to see you. | 库珀探员 我是基恩 我需要见你 |
[28:24] | It’s about your doctor. | 事关你的医生 |
[28:27] | The dye we inserted highlighted — | 我们加入的染料标记出了… |
[28:30] | – Who do you work for? Get out! – Harold, I’m in the middle of a — | -你是谁的人 出去 -哈罗德 我正 |
[28:32] | – Harold — – I know about Andropov. | -哈罗德 -我知道安德罗波夫的事了 |
[28:33] | That the drugs you gave me came from him. | 你给我的药是他给的 |
[28:36] | There never was a clinical trial, was there? | 根本就没有什么临床试验 对吗 |
[28:39] | – No, no. – It was all a lie. | -没有 没有 -一切都是谎言 |
[28:40] | Please, please, please! | 拜托 请不要 请不要 |
[28:41] | Please, they — they threatened my family. | 拜托 他们…他们威胁我的家人 |
[28:43] | You family? And what about my family? | 你的家人 那我的家人呢 |
[28:45] | You made me believe I was getting cured! | 你让我以为我的病情正在好转 |
[28:47] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:50] | I made you believe you were sick. | 我让你以为你得病了 |
[28:52] | Say that again? | 你再说一遍 |
[28:54] | You’re not sick. | 你没生病 |
[28:57] | The test results, | 那些化验结果 |
[28:59] | the brain scans — I saw the tumor. | 脑扫描结果 我看到肿瘤了 |
[29:01] | No, you saw a tumor, but it wasn’t yours. | 不 你看到一个肿瘤 但那不是你的 |
[29:03] | The MRIs, the CAT scans, the blood tests — | 核磁共振结果 断层扫描 血检结果 |
[29:05] | – it was all fake! – You’re lying to me. | -全都是伪造的 -你在撒谎 |
[29:06] | No, no, no! I’m not! I’m not! | 不不不 我没有 我没有 |
[29:09] | But I felt sick. I needed a cane. | 但我感觉我生病了 我走路都需要拐杖 |
[29:11] | Y-yes. And — and then you didn’t. | 是的 后来你又不需要了 |
[29:14] | It was the medicine. | 全都是药物在作怪 |
[29:18] | Andropov — he — | 安德罗波夫…他… |
[29:19] | He designed it so that you’d manifest | 他设计的药物 让你产生 |
[29:21] | the symptoms of a glioblastoma. | 恶性胶质瘤的症状 |
[29:23] | Then he altered your dosage | 然后他改变了给你的药量 |
[29:24] | to make you think the trial was working. | 让你以为临床试验起作用了 |
[29:27] | I don’t know why he did it, but he did. | 我不知道他为什么这样做 但确实是他干的 |
[29:29] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[29:34] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你没有生病 |
[29:53] | My name is Raymond Reddington. | 我叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[29:56] | The United States government has placed me | 美国政府因一大堆丰富多彩 |
[29:58] | at top the country’s list of most-wanted fugitives | 并且趣味横生的罪名 |
[30:01] | for a colorful and not uninteresting assortment of crimes, | 而将我列为头号通缉犯 |
[30:06] | most of which I have committed. | 其中大多数罪名确实是我犯下的 |
[30:08] | That’s who I am. | 我就是这样一个人 |
[30:11] | You, in turn, are by my estimation | 而你们 经过我的评估 |
[30:14] | 11 of the finest investigative journalists in the world. | 是全世界最优秀的11名调查记者 |
[30:20] | I’m here to tell you a story. | 我来是要给你们讲个故事 |
[30:26] | I’m sure you recognize many of the faces behind me. | 你们肯定能认出我身后的许多张面孔 |
[30:30] | They are among the most powerful men and women on the planet. | 他们是这个地球上最有权力的人 |
[30:34] | They are also part of a global conspiracy, | 同时他们也是一个全球阴谋组织的成员 |
[30:39] | A shadow organization that spans across every continent | 这个秘密的组织在每个大陆都有分支 |
[30:44] | and has for the last three decades, | 而且已经存在了三十多年 |
[30:47] | consisting of leaders in world government | 其成员既包括各国政府人员 |
[30:50] | and the private sector. | 也包括私营部门 |
[30:51] | Some call this group “The Cabal.” | 有的人称这个组织为”秘社” |
[30:55] | The world you live in | 你们所生活的这个世界 |
[30:57] | is the world they want you to think you live in. | 正是他们给你们制造的假象 |
[31:01] | They start wars, create chaos. | 他们挑起战争 制造混乱 |
[31:05] | And when it suits them, they resolve it. | 而一旦时机合适 他们就会从中调停 |
[31:08] | Cabal members will move more money in the next quarter | 秘社成员在下一个季度里捞的钱 |
[31:12] | than the World Bank will in the next year. | 比世界银行明年一年赚的钱还多 |
[31:15] | Their alliance effects sea change | 他们的同盟会影响人类 |
[31:18] | in every aspect of human life — | 各个方面的重大变化 |
[31:21] | the value and distribution of commodities, | 商品 钱 武器 水资源以及燃料的 |
[31:24] | money, weapons, water, fuel, | 价值和分配 |
[31:28] | the food we eat to live, | 还有我们赖以生存的食物 |
[31:31] | the information we rely on to tell us who we are. | 以及我们用以树立三观的信息 |
[31:36] | What exactly do you expect us to do with this information? | 你告诉我们这些干什么 |
[31:38] | Study it, investigate it to determine the truth, | 研究 调查 判断其真实性 |
[31:42] | and then report it. | 然后报道出来 |
[31:44] | Let me be clear. | 我先说清楚 |
[31:46] | Investigating this group | 调查这个组织 |
[31:48] | will immediately position you as a threat. | 会立刻让你处于危险的境地 |
[31:51] | If you do what I’m asking, you’ll be putting your lives | 如果你们按我说的去做了 |
[31:55] | and the lives of those you love at grave risk. | 就会将你们和你们所爱的人置于危险中 |
[32:00] | In the end, “The truth will out.” | 最后 真相终将大白 |
[32:03] | Not all of us will live to see that day, | 虽然我们有的人看不到了 |
[32:06] | but the truth will out. | 但真相终将大白 |
[32:13] | Tom, we need to talk. | 汤姆 我们得谈谈 |
[32:18] | I don’t think we have anything to say to each other. | 我觉得我们已经没有什么可说的了 |
[32:20] | I spoke with Dr. Levin. | 我跟莱文医生谈过了 |
[32:22] | He recorded your conversations. | 他录下了你们的谈话 |
[32:27] | You got a lot of chutzpah coming here. | 你敢来这里 胆子够大啊 |
[32:30] | Oh, he’s got much more than that. | 他可不仅是胆子大 |
[32:35] | I have my health. | 我恢复健康了 |
[32:37] | What a miracle — cancer free. | 真是个奇迹 癌症好了 |
[32:40] | But then, you know that, don’t you, Tom? | 不过这事你知道 对吧 汤姆 |
[32:42] | How quickly fortunes can turn. | 风水转得可真快 |
[32:45] | I wouldn’t call your security. | 我是你的话就不会叫保镖 |
[32:47] | Not until you’ve heard what we have to say. | 起码要听完我们要说的话 |
[32:50] | We have the tapes — recordings that prove | 我们有录音带 上面记录了 |
[32:52] | you blackmailed Dr. Levin into falsifying my medical records. | 你威胁莱文医生让他篡改我医疗记录的证据 |
[32:55] | So here’s what you’re gonna do. | 所以接下来你要这么做 |
[32:57] | You’re gonna make this go away, all of it. | 你要让这一切都恢复正常 所有的事 |
[33:00] | You’re gonna exonerate me by prosecuting Karakurt, | 你要起诉卡拉库尔特 还我清白 |
[33:03] | the real killer of those 14 agents and Senator Hawkins. | 他才是杀害14名特工以及霍金斯参议员的真凶 |
[33:06] | You’re going to agree not to press charges against Charlene. | 你还要同意不再指控夏琳 |
[33:09] | You’re going to reinstate Agent Cooper, | 恢复库珀探员的职务 |
[33:11] | and you’re going to convey to the Director | 而且你还要去转告主管 |
[33:13] | that he is not to touch Raymond Reddington. | 让他不要再碰雷蒙德·雷丁顿了 |
[33:16] | Why would I agree to any of that? | 我凭什么要同意这些 |
[33:17] | Because if you refuse, we’ll take the evidence to the bureau. | 因为如果你拒绝 我们就会把证据交给局里 |
[33:21] | I own the bureau. | 我是局里的老大 |
[33:22] | – Then we’ll go to a federal judge. – Good luck. | -那我们就去找联邦法官 -祝你们好运 |
[33:25] | A river of influence runs deep, | 我们的影响力可是很大的 |
[33:27] | or have you forgotten how easily we made Judge Denner | 难道你们忘了吗 我们很轻易地就让德内法官 |
[33:29] | suppress first-degree murder charges against you, Agent Keen. | 撤销了对你一级谋杀的指控 基恩探员 |
[33:33] | Look around. Why do you think I’m here? | 看看吧 你们觉得我为什么来这 |
[33:35] | There’s a banquet tonight, Fraternal Order of Police. | 这里今晚要举行晚宴 是警察兄弟会的人 |
[33:39] | I’m the keynote speaker. | 我是主要发言人 |
[33:40] | Four hours from now, I’m going to be on that stage, | 四小时后 我会站在台上 |
[33:43] | announcing that my office has secured an indictment | 宣布我的办公室已经准备 |
[33:46] | against the members of a rogue task force. | 起诉流氓特别小组成员 |
[33:48] | This task force was authorized by the FBI and the D.O.J. | 该小组是由联调局和司法部授权成立的 |
[33:51] | By my predecessor at the D.O.J. | 是司法部上一任部长 |
[33:56] | You’re going to prison, Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 你肯定会去坐牢 |
[33:58] | Donald Ressler– his little oxy addiction | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 他会因吸氧上瘾 |
[34:01] | will get him drummed out of the bureau. | 而被联调局开除 |
[34:03] | Samar Navabi will be extradited to Iran, | 莎马·纳瓦比会被引渡至伊朗 |
[34:05] | where she will stand trial for | 在那 她将接受 |
[34:07] | the murder of one of their top nuclear scientists. | 谋杀该国重要核科学家的审判 |
[34:10] | Charlene, Harold, even Agent Mojtabai. | 夏琳 哈罗德 甚至连莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[34:15] | We have a little something in mind for all of you, | 我们早就安排好了你们的未来 |
[34:18] | including treason charges and the death penalty for Reddington. | 包括指控雷丁顿叛国罪并判其死刑 |
[34:21] | So are we finished here? | 我们聊完了吧 |
[34:22] | Because I think it’s cocktail hour. | 因为我觉得现在该来杯鸡尾酒了 |
[34:30] | What are you gonna do, Agent Keen– arrest me? | 你打算怎么做 基恩探员 逮捕我吗 |
[34:34] | Keen, put it down. | 基恩 把枪放下 |
[34:40] | I am nothing. I am a cog in a very large wheel. | 我只是个无名小卒 一颗棋子而已 |
[34:44] | Shoot me, and somebody at least as powerful | 杀了我 照样会有其他有权力的人 |
[34:46] | will take my place. | 来顶替我的位置 |
[34:48] | You just won’t know who. | 而你却不知道是谁 |
[34:50] | Agent Keen, you do this, | 基恩探员 如果你开了枪 |
[34:51] | you become everything they say you are. | 他们诬陷你的就全都成真了 |
[34:54] | I can’t let him. | 我不能任他狂妄 |
[34:58] | Elizabeth, listen to me. | 伊丽莎白 听我说 |
[35:01] | That conversation we had in my hospital room, | 还记得在病房里我们谈过 |
[35:03] | the good person I told you I didn’t want to lose… | 我说过我不想失去的那位好人 |
[35:06] | the agent you were before all of this– | 发生这一切之前那名优秀的探员 |
[35:07] | You do this, and she’s gone. | 你开了枪 她就真的消失了 |
[35:25] | Keen… | 基恩 |
[35:34] | run. | 快跑 |
[36:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[36:03] | Ressler? | 雷斯勒 |
[36:05] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底跑哪去了 |
[36:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:07] | Harold cooper– he had nothing to do with this. | 哈罗德·库珀 他和枪杀案完全无关 |
[36:10] | You need to turn yourself in. | 你得自首 |
[36:11] | Did you hear me? He’s innocent. | 听到了吗 他是无辜的 |
[36:13] | You are a wanted fugitive. | 你现在是被通缉的逃犯 |
[36:14] | You murdered the Attorney General of the United States. | 你枪杀了美国司法部长 |
[36:17] | You have to come in. | 你必须得自首 |
[36:18] | I can’t. | 还不行 |
[36:19] | Damn it, Liz, wake up. | 该死 莉斯 快清醒过来 |
[36:21] | You keep running, you will be hunted down. | 你要是再继续逃跑 最后肯定会被抓获 |
[36:23] | – I know. – By me. | -我知道 -被我抓获 |
[36:26] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[36:28] | Please, Liz, tell me where you are. | 求你了 莉斯 告诉我你在哪 |
[36:29] | Tell me, and I can get– | 告诉我 我可以… |
[36:37] | – Lizzy. – I need your help. | -莉兹 -我需要你帮忙 |
[36:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[36:40] | I killed Tom Connolly. | 我杀了汤姆·康纳利 |
[36:41] | I know. Where are you? | 我知道 你在哪 |
[36:43] | I’m on… 7th and L, Northeast. | 我在第七街和L街路口东北角 |
[36:48] | I’m gonna call you back in two minutes with an address. | 我两分钟后回你电话告诉你一个地址 |
[36:50] | I need you to get there. I’m gonna get you out. | 你得赶到那里 我再救你出去 |
[36:58] | It’s me. I need to travel. | 是我 我得出趟远门 |
[37:30] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[37:33] | I remember everything. | 我全都记起来了 |
[37:39] | Remember what? | 记起来什么 |
[37:44] | The night of the fire. | 那晚的火灾 |
[37:47] | I know what happened, | 我知道发生了什么 |
[37:51] | and I understand why you didn’t want me to find out. | 我也知道你为什么不希望我知道真相 |
[38:07] | When I pulled the trigger… | 当我扣动扳机 |
[38:11] | when I shot Connolly, I… | 射杀康纳利的时候 我… |
[38:17] | It came back to me. | 过去的记忆全都涌现上来 |
[38:21] | It was like I was there. | 仿佛又回到了那晚 |
[38:23] | I could hear them arguing. | 我能听到他们的争吵声 |
[38:29] | He was hurting her. | 他在打她 |
[38:38] | And I know why my father died that night. | 我也记起 那晚我父亲是怎么死的了 |
[38:47] | Masha? | 玛莎 |
[38:49] | I shot him. | 是我杀了他 |
[38:58] | That’s why you blocked my memory — | 这就是为什么你封闭了我那晚的记忆 |
[39:02] | not to protect yourself. | 不是为了保护你 |
[39:05] | To protect me. | 是为了保护我 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:28] | You’re my sin eater. | 你是我的食罪者 |
[39:32] | Tried to be. | 我想成为你的食罪者 |
[39:39] | But I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[39:45] | I never wanted you to be… | 我从来都不愿你变得 |
[39:48] | What? | 什么 |
[39:57] | Like me. | 像我一样 |
[40:07] | This is us. | 车来了 |