Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Said you were there on official business 你说你在那艘名为凤凰号的船上
[00:06] when you encountered Mr. Ames on the ship the Phoenix. 遇到在埃姆斯先生的时候正在执行公务
[00:08] You’re the target of a federal murder investigation. 你现在是联邦谋杀案的重要嫌犯
[00:10] You really think the best choice at this point is to shut me out? 你真觉得什么都不告诉我会对你有帮助吗
[00:13] I strongly advise you to not commit perjury to protect her 我强烈地建议你不要为保护她而做伪证
[00:15] You asked me a question, and I answered it. 你问了个问题 我回答了
[00:17] Are we finished? 你问完了吗
[00:18] A discharged bullet found at the scene. 我们在现场找到了一枚子弹
[00:20] It’s a match to Agent Keen’s firearm. 它和基恩探员的佩枪弹道匹配
[00:22] Let’s talk about Tom Keen. 我们来谈一谈汤姆·基恩
[00:24] My ex-husband is dead. 我的前夫已经死了
[00:26] I just need to go back in, okay? 我只要再回去 好吗
[00:27] I don’t care what it is. I’ll take anything. 我不在乎是什么 给我什么都可以
[00:28] How’s your german? 你德语怎么样
[00:29] You trained him to be a deep-cover operative. 你训练他成为一名卧底
[00:32] It’s all he’s ever done. 他从来只会干这行
[00:33] When one operation ends, 一个任务结束
[00:34] he comes back to you for another. 他回到你这来领另一个任务
[00:39] What do you want? 你想要什么
[00:39] I want Tom Keen. 我想要汤姆·基恩
[02:41] 汤姆·基恩 (七号)
[02:45] You know what that is? 你知道这是什么吗
[02:46] Looks like a bullet. 看起来像颗子弹
[02:48] It’s your bullet. 是你打出的子弹
[02:50] A forensics team 鉴证小组
[02:51] pried it from the floorboards of the Phoenix. 从凤凰号的地板里撬出来的
[02:53] Ballistics matched it to your FBI-issued 9mm. 弹道与联调局配给你的手枪吻合
[02:59] There’s more. 还不止这些
[03:00] The crime lab 取证实验室
[03:01] found trace amounts of blood belonging to Samuel Aleko. 发现上面有少量塞缪尔·阿列科的血迹
[03:06] Here’s the report. See for yourself. 这是报告 你自己看
[03:07] Why are you showing me this? 你为什么给我看这些
[03:08] Because it contradicts every word 因为这些与你
[03:10] that’s come out of your mouth since you walked in here. 来这里后说的每一句话相矛盾
[03:12] Because, at a minimum, 因为至少
[03:13] it is direct evidence of your perjury, 这是你做伪证的直接证据
[03:15] and I’m trying to decide 而我正在考虑
[03:16] if it should be exhibit “A” in your murder trial. 是否将它作为你谋杀案的呈堂证供
[03:19] You made it very clear 你很清楚地表示
[03:20] you never saw Samuel Aleko on the Phoenix. 在凤凰号上从未见过塞缪尔·阿列科
[03:24] I suppose shooting the man must have slipped your mind. 我猜你肯定忘了枪杀他这回事
[03:26] I sat right here and told you exactly what happened. 我坐在这里说的每一句话都是事实
[03:29] Maybe Wilcox is fabricating evidence 也许是威尔考克斯在伪造证据
[03:31] to support his case. 来帮他立案
[03:33] You know my record, Agent Keen. 你知道我的过去 基恩探员
[03:34] There’s no love lost between me and the Federal Government. 我与联邦政府没有旧怨
[03:38] That said, I do recognize 但同时 我清楚
[03:39] that exceptional measures are sometimes required 有时需要采取些非常手段
[03:42] to preserve our security. 来保护人民的安全
[03:46] Talk to me. 给我说实话
[03:47] Enough lies. 别再撒谎
[03:52] I see. 好吧
[03:55] Well, in that case, 既然这样
[03:55] you really leave me no alternative. 你让我别无选择
[03:58] I can’t shield your actions in the name of national security 如果你一直不肯告诉我事件真相
[04:00] if you insist on concealing the truth of those actions. 我没法以国家安全之名保护你的所作所为
[04:03] I did not kill Eugene Ames. 尤金·埃姆斯不是我杀的
[04:07] That’s the only truth you need to know. 你知道这个事实就够了
[04:09] Well, a jury may feel differently. 陪审团可能不会这么想
[04:10] And something tells me we’re about to find out. 而且很快我们就能知道答案
[04:13] We’re done. 就这样吧
[04:14] I’ll issue my ruling in the morning. 我将在早上做出判决
[04:18] Die Entrechteten. 无权者
[04:20] Really, Aram. 阿兰姆
[04:20] These misanthropes have been on my radar for years. 我监视这些厌世者很多年了
[04:24] The FBI must have some kind of file. 联调局一定有些资料
[04:26] No. We do. I’m just finalizing some of the translations. 不 我们确实有 我在最后转译一下
[04:28] Just a few more seconds. 再等一下就好
[04:29] I’m sorry. I admit I don’t quite follow this plan. 抱歉 我不太清楚计划是什么
[04:32] Agent Keen is facing an indictment 基恩探员面临着
[04:34] for a murder she didn’t commit. 她并未犯下的谋杀罪名指控
[04:36] I’ve found us a lead on the whereabouts 我找到了能够使她
[04:38] of the one man who can exonerate her — 免除罪责的人的下落
[04:41] Tom Keen. 汤姆·基恩
[04:42] Wait — what? 等等 什么
[04:43] Tom Keen is dead. 汤姆·基恩已经死了
[04:44] He was shot and killed months ago. 数月前他就被枪杀了
[04:46] No. Agent Keen shot him, but she didn’t kill him. 不 基恩探员对他开了枪 但并没有杀了他
[04:49] In what may be 基恩探员
[04:50] Agent Keen’s single greatest lapse in judgment, 最大的判断失误或许就是
[04:53] she saved the imposter 她救了那个
[04:56] pretending to be her devoted husband, 装作是深爱她的丈夫的骗子
[04:58] opting, instead, to hold him captive 并将他关押在一艘弃船中的
[05:00] in the rusty hull of an abandoned ship. 某个锈迹斑斑的船舱内
[05:02] Please tell me you made that up. 告诉我这是你瞎编的
[05:03] The harbormaster found Tom. 港务长发现了汤姆
[05:05] He was gonna go to the police, 他当时准备报警
[05:06] so Tom killed him to keep Liz from going to prison. 于是汤姆杀了他 以免莉斯遭牢狱之灾
[05:09] That is… 真是…
[05:10] Insane? 疯了
[05:11] I was going to say “Extremely romantic.” 我想说的是”超级浪漫”
[05:13] If we can bring Tom back 如果我们能把汤姆带回来
[05:14] and get Denner to realize that Tom killed Eugene Ames, 让登纳明白是汤姆杀了尤金·埃姆斯
[05:17] then maybe we can still stop Liz from being indicted. 或许莉兹就不会被起诉了
[05:19] Okay. Here we go. 好了 有了
[05:21] According to our assets in Dresden, 根据我们在德累斯顿线人的报告
[05:23] you are looking at 这是
[05:24] the leadership structure of Die Entrechteten. 无权者的领导体系
[05:27] What the hell does that mean? 这是什么意思
[05:28] “The Disenfranchised.” “被剥夺权力之人”
[05:31] They may look like common street thugs, 他们或许看上去像普通的街头暴徒
[05:33] but don’t underestimate their authority. 但不要低估了他们的权威
[05:36] They’re racists masquerading as patriots. 他们是伪装成爱国者的种族主义者
[05:39] “Germany for Germans.” “德国人的德国”
[05:41] On the surface, they’re all about anti-immigration 表面上看 他们都是在宣扬反移民
[05:44] and preservation of the Aryan race, 保护雅利安人
[05:47] but look a little deeper, and you’ll find they care 但再往深层去看 你会发现
[05:50] far less about white power than they do about white powder. 他们更在乎的是白色粉末而不是白人权力
[05:54] They’re drug dealers? 他们是毒贩
[05:55] Among the most ruthless in Europe. 欧洲最残忍的毒贩
[05:57] Somewhere along the line, they realized that keeping 不知何时起 他们意识到
[06:00] German neighborhoods white is more than politics. 保持德国社会的纯正不仅关乎政治
[06:03] It’s economics. 更是经济
[06:04] These guys are fighting a street war. 这些家伙正挑起街头黑帮战
[06:06] Interpol estimates at least a dozen 国际刑警组织估计仅在过去一年里
[06:08] drug-related homicides in the last year alone. 至少有十数起涉及到毒品的凶杀案
[06:09] You’re telling me that Tom Keen, 你是说汤姆·基恩
[06:11] the four-eyes who taught third grade, 教三年级的四眼男
[06:12] is walking into that? 加入他们了
[06:13] How do we find him? 我们怎么找到他
[06:14] I can check, but I don’t think 我可以查查 但我想
[06:15] we have any friends on the inside. 我们应该没有在内部的朋友
[06:17] I do. 我有
[06:19] – I’m coming with you. – No, you’re not. -我跟你一起去 -不 不行
[06:21] She’s my partner, and you might need a hand 她是我搭档 你也许会需要
[06:22] from this side of the law to clear her name. 白道上的支持来给她洗清罪名
[06:24] You open your mouth, Donald, 你一张嘴 唐纳德
[06:25] and hay flies out. 一切就付诸东流了
[06:27] You look and feel and smell like cop. 你一看就是个警察
[06:30] You are what you are. It’s admirable. 你就是这样一身正气 值得赞扬
[06:33] But this is my world, and you’re a tourist. 但这是我的世界 你只是游客
[06:36] You blink wrong, we are both dead 你哪怕错眨了下眼 我俩就都死了
[06:38] and your partner goes to prison. 而你的搭档也将锒铛入狱
[06:41] I’ll keep my mouth shut and stay out of the way. 我会闭上我的嘴置身事外的
[06:46] What’s going on? 怎么了
[06:47] Agent Ressler and I 雷斯勒探员和我
[06:48] were just discussing travel arrangements. 正在讨论旅行计划
[06:51] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[06:52] We found Tom. 我们找到了汤姆
[06:54] We’re gonna make him come back, 我们要带他回来
[06:54] tell the judge that you’re innocent. 告诉法官你是无辜的
[06:57] Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[07:00] What are you doing? 你这是要干什么
[07:02] Whatever it takes to keep you safe. 不惜代价保你安全
[07:04] Finding Tom will not keep me safe. 找到汤姆并不会让我安全
[07:06] I lied to the court. 我在法庭上撒了谎
[07:07] We can handle the perjury count. 作伪证的罪名我们能搞定
[07:09] It’s the murder charge I’d like to avoid. 我想帮你洗脱的是谋杀罪
[07:12] How? 怎么做
[07:12] Judge Denner’s right. I covered it up. 登纳法官是对的 我掩盖了事实
[07:15] At the very least, I’m an accessory after the fact. 再怎么说 我也是从犯
[07:19] Listen to me. 听我说
[07:20] Juries care about intent. 陪审团很看重动机
[07:22] You didn’t intend to kill the Harbormaster. 你不是故意杀害特区港务长的
[07:25] That was Tom’s decision. 那是汤姆的决定
[07:27] Right now, that judge may think you’re guilty, 现在 法官可能觉得你有罪
[07:29] and it’s not easy to let a cold-blooded killer go free, 想让一个冷血杀手脱罪还是很困难的
[07:34] even in the name of national security. 即便关乎国家安全
[07:36] But a cold-blooded killer you are not. 但你不是冷血杀手
[07:39] If we can prove Tom is responsible, 如果我们能证明是汤姆干得
[07:42] it might just tip the scales. 可能就能扳回局势
[07:44] It’s my fault. I never should have put him there. 都是我的错 我不该带他去那
[07:47] He’ll go to prison for the rest of his life 就因为我 他这下半辈子
[07:48] because of me. 都要在监狱里度过了
[07:50] One step at a time, Lizzy. 一步一步来 莉兹
[07:52] He’s not gonna come back. 他不会回来的
[07:55] He will. 会的
[07:57] This journey we’re on isn’t over just yet. 你我之间的故事还没完呢
[08:01] You may have given up on us, but I haven’t. 你可能放弃了我们 但我还没
[08:19] Ruddiger! 鲁丁格
[08:22] I heard the good news! 我听说了这个好消息
[08:24] Good news? I’m in rehab. 什么好消息 我在戒酒呢
[08:26] Precisely. 正式如此
[08:27] It requires a great deal of courage and intestinal fortitude 要走出重归清醒的第一步
[08:32] for a man to take that first step toward sobriety. 需要巨大的勇气和毅力
[08:35] I couldn’t do it myself. 换我肯定做不到
[08:37] It was court-ordered. 这是法院的命令
[08:39] I got drunk and crashed my daughter’s Passat. 我喝醉了 把我女儿的帕萨特撞烂了
[08:42] She’ll never speak to me again. 她再也不想跟我说话了
[08:43] What’s the ninth step, again? 第九步是什么来着
[08:45] Make amends to those you harmed? 弥补你曾经伤害过的人
[08:48] What do you want? 你想要什么
[08:52] You do any business with Die Entrechteten? 你跟无权者有生意往来吗
[08:56] No. 没有
[08:56] But I do know others who have. 但我知道谁跟他们做过生意
[08:59] Arms dealer name of Kohl. 某个叫科尔的军火商
[09:02] Splendid. 真棒
[09:02] Perhaps you could put me in touch with him. 说不定你能帮我联系上他
[09:05] You best try a ouija board. 你还是试试通灵板吧
[09:06] He was assassinated — shot dead in his car. 他被人暗杀了 在他自己的车里被枪杀了
[09:09] They do business now with an Austrian — 他们现在跟一个奥地利人做生意
[09:11] Becker, I think. 应该叫贝克
[09:12] Since when did a pack of stuempers like Die Entrechteten 什么时候连无权者这样的三脚猫
[09:15] get access to military hardware? 都能接触到军用装备了
[09:17] Word is they recruited a new boy. 听说他们招了个新人
[09:20] They’re looking for F2000 machine guns. 他们在找F2000机枪
[09:24] You know where or when? 你知道他们何时何地交易吗
[09:25] No. 不知道
[09:27] But if you wire some cash into my patient account, 不过要是你能往我的户头上打点钱
[09:29] they’ll let me use the phone. 他们就会让我用电话
[09:31] I’ll ask around. 我可以打听打听
[09:33] – Thank you, Max. – Yeah. -谢谢你 麦克斯 -没问题
[09:35] And remember — one day at a time, pal. 记住 一步一步来
[09:40] So, the man we’re looking for is a Franz Becker? 所以我们要找的人是弗兰兹·贝克
[09:43] The holiest man I’ve ever seen. 他是我见过最圣洁之人[holy双关]
[09:45] What church? 哪个教派的
[09:46] God, no. 天呐 不
[09:47] I mean he is literally covered in holes. 我的意思是他全身都穿满了洞
[09:51] Every square inch of the man is pierced. 每一寸皮肤都打了洞
[09:54] It’s impressive. 令人印象深刻
[09:55] That’s who you think Tom reached out to? 你觉得汤姆是去找他了吗
[09:58] That’s who I would reach out to. 换我就会去找他
[10:00] Unfortunately, Tom and I share some propensities. 不幸的是 汤姆和我所见略同
[10:10] Whatever you think you know about Tom Keen, 不管你觉得你有多了解汤姆·基恩
[10:13] forget it. 趁早忘了吧
[10:14] The bookish elementary-school teacher 那个满身书呆气的小学老师
[10:17] was a masterful illusion. 不过是精心编造的假象
[10:19] The man is an extremely talented covert operative. 他是一个高超的伪装大师
[10:23] I’m not surprised he convinced you 你被他的伪装所骗
[10:24] that his persona was real. 并不奇怪
[10:27] Once he takes on a new identity, he convinces himself. 一旦他扮演新的角色 他连自己都会骗到
[10:38] 德国 慕尼黑 凯撒机场
[11:04] Women’s dresses. 女装
[11:32] Women’s dresses, huh? 女装是吧
[11:35] Yes, Jeff, I understand you’re my financial planner, 杰夫 我知道你是我的财务师
[11:38] but I’m not asking for your advice on this. 但我不是在向你征求意见
[11:40] I just need you to do it. 我需要你着手去办
[11:43] Jeff, of course I know it’s a lot of money. 杰夫 我当然知道这是一大笔钱
[11:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:49] You have the routing number? 你有路由号码吗
[11:51] No, I want the account closed and the money transferred today. 不 我今天就要关闭账户 转移资金
[11:55] Thanks again. 谢了
[11:57] Sir, I was just coming — 长官 我正要
[12:01] I perjured myself. 我做了伪证
[12:02] I told the judge that you were on that ship 我告诉法官你去那条船上
[12:04] for official business, under oath. 是为了公事 我还为此发了誓
[12:07] I’ve crossed my share of lines in this job, 我可能会为此丢了工作
[12:09] but I always told myself that wouldn’t be one of them. 但我一直告诉自己事情不会到那一步
[12:11] – Of course you know that. You were counting on it. – Sir — -你当然知道 你指着我这么做呢 -长官
[12:14] I made it clear that I would not lie to the court, 我说的很清楚我不会向法庭撒谎
[12:16] I ordered you not to put me in that position, 我给你下了命令不要把我牵扯进去
[12:18] and you intentionally did exactly that. 而你却故意这么做
[12:19] I’m sorry, sir. I never wanted — 我很抱歉 长官 我没想
[12:21] That is exactly what you wanted! Damn it, Keen! Grow up! 你就是这么想的 基恩 成熟点
[12:24] You want to play the angles? 你想耍心眼
[12:25] You want to leverage your friends and colleagues, 你想利用你的朋友和同事
[12:26] at least have the decency to admit it. 至少要有种承认
[12:28] I’m not sorry for what I did, 我并不为我所做的事感到抱歉
[12:29] but I am sorry that it had to be done. 我只是很遗憾必须这么做
[12:31] I wanted Berlin dead. 我想杀死柏林
[12:33] I wanted him to pay for what he did 我想让他为他对米拉 你
[12:34] to Meera, to you, to all of us. 和我们所有人做的事付出代价
[12:37] I brought Tom to that ship for us. 我是为了我们才把汤姆带到那条船上去的
[12:40] I don’t regret it, 我并不后悔
[12:41] and I’m not gonna lay down and quietly go to prison for it. 我也不会束手就擒为此入狱
[12:43] Can you even hear yourself, Agent Keen? 你知道自己在说什么吗 基恩探员
[12:45] You held another human being captive. 你囚禁他人
[12:47] You set in motion a chain of events 引发了一连串事件
[12:48] that cost an innocent man his life. 最终牺牲了一条无辜的生命
[12:50] What you did wasn’t right. It wasn’t necessary. 你的所作所为既非正确也非必要
[12:52] It was a crime — 那是犯罪
[12:53] way outside the lines of what we stand for. 和我们所代表的正义大相径庭
[12:55] I came in here to say that I don’t recognize you anymore. 我来是要说我已经不认识你了
[12:59] But after what I did today, the truth is, 但是今天做了那些事之后
[13:02] I don’t recognize myself. 我也不认识我自己了
[13:03] Sir, you’re bleeding. 长官 你流鼻血了
[13:06] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[13:08] I-I’m fine. 我没事
[13:10] Oh! Sir! 长官
[13:13] I need help in here! 来人帮忙
[13:18] So, it’s ink now. 现在上墨了
[13:21] My Goodness, franz. 老天啊 弗兰兹
[13:23] As if you hadn’t found enough ways 你居然又找到一种
[13:25] to decorate that pink hide of yours. 装饰你身体的办法
[13:29] Hello, Red. 你好 红魔
[13:31] You know, Freud hypothesized that tattoos are a defense mechanism, 知道吗 佛洛依德认为纹身是防御机制
[13:35] a way of externalizing some internal trauma. 一种将内心的伤痛表现出来的方法
[13:40] So tell me — what secret pain are you hiding 告诉我 在你那已疮痍满目的身体下
[13:43] beneath that already crowded exterior? 究竟压抑着何种痛苦
[13:46] Dude, I just like tattoos. 老兄 我只是喜欢纹身
[13:52] I thought perhaps it had something to do 我还以为也许和前段时间
[13:53] with that recent snafu at the airport. 机场发生的混乱有关系
[13:56] I heard about what happened with your shipment. 我听说你丢了一批货
[14:07] What do you want, Red? 你想怎么样 红魔
[14:10] A quiet place next to a lovely stream 河边一处静谧之地
[14:13] where I can watch things float by… 可以让我注视水流涌动
[14:17] someday. 当然是以后的事了
[14:19] But I do have a certain sway 但是我和德国权力机构
[14:20] with the appropriate german authorities. 有点关系
[14:22] I can get your shipment released from customs. 可以让海关释放你的货物
[14:25] This is very kind of you. 这一举动真是大方
[14:28] What’s the catch? 你想要什么
[14:29] In exchange for getting your weapons released, 作为释放你的货物的交换
[14:32] I keep 35% of the shipment — a transaction fee. 我要那批货的35% 算是交易费
[14:35] Red, those weapons aren’t mine. 红魔 那些武器不是我的
[14:38] They’re earmarked for a client. 那是某个客户要的
[14:40] I’m about to close with another broker 我就快和另外一个掮客达成交易
[14:42] to replace the shipment. 另发一批货了
[14:43] That’ll cost you dearly. 那你可就破费了
[14:45] I’m supposed to make delivery tonight. 我今晚得把货送到
[14:48] And those aren’t the kind of guys 那些人可不是你我
[14:49] you want to piss off. 惹得起的
[14:51] My evening’s wide open. 我晚上正好有空
[14:53] And there’s nothing I appreciate more 我也很想提供一些
[14:55] than customer service. 客户服务
[14:57] It appears we’re partners, Franz. 我们这就算是搭档了 弗兰兹
[15:00] So, just sit back and let that tattoo dry or set 你就坐在那儿让你的纹身干掉 固定
[15:03] or whatever the hell it is tattoos do, 或者随它要怎么样吧
[15:05] And I’ll handle the negotiations on our behalf. 我会代表我们去谈判的
[15:10] R.M 布莱顿纪念医院 华盛顿特区
[15:15] Dr. Harper. I’m Agent Keen. 哈珀医生 我是基恩探员
[15:16] I was with Director Cooper when he was brought in. 我和库珀司长一起来的
[15:18] You were present for the seizure? 痉挛时你在场
[15:19] Yes, is that what that was? He seemed fine, 是的 是痉挛吗 他本来好好的
[15:22] – and then all of a sudden his nose… – Liz. -突然他的鼻子开始 -莉斯
[15:23] – Oh, my God. – Charlene. -上帝啊 -夏琳
[15:24] Where is he? W-what are they saying? 他在哪儿 怎么样了
[15:25] This is Dr. Harper. This is Mrs. Cooper. 这位是哈珀医生 这位是库珀夫人
[15:28] Mrs. Cooper, your husband’s being evaluated as we speak. 库珀夫人 你丈夫正在接受检测
[15:31] Is he conscious? 他还有意识吗
[15:32] I’m afraid not, but it’s still early. 恐怕没有 但现在还不能下定论
[15:33] It appears your husband experienced 看来你的丈夫
[15:34] a rather significant seizure 现在正在经受严重的癫痫
[15:36] that may be due to his condition, 病发原因有可能是他本身的身体问题
[15:38] or his condition exacerbated by a high level of stress. 也有可能是因为巨大压力而恶化
[15:41] He was with me. 他跟我在一起
[15:43] We were arguing. 我们在争吵
[15:44] But he’s okay? 但他没事的吧
[15:46] I mean, he will be okay? 他不会有事的吧
[15:47] Mrs. Cooper, I wish I could be more specific. 库珀夫人 但愿我能说的更具体些
[15:50] But, as I said, it’s still early. 但说我所言 现在还不能下定论
[16:44] What the hell are you doing here? 你他妈在这干什么
[16:45] I know you were expecting Franz Becker. 我知道你在等弗兰兹·贝克
[16:47] But Franz and his men 但弗兰兹和他的手下
[16:48] ran into some unexpected turbulence at the airport. 在机场出了点意外耽搁了
[16:51] Turn your car around and get out of here. 把车调头 离开这里
[16:53] I can’t do that. Elizabeth is in trouble. 我不能这么做 伊丽莎白有麻烦
[16:56] Are you listening? 你有在听吗
[16:57] You’re gonna get us all killed. 你会害死我们所有人
[16:58] She’s about to be indicted for the Harbormaster’s murder. 她要因谋杀港务长而被定罪
[17:02] You need to come back with us. 你得跟我们回去
[17:03] That’s not happening. 不可能
[17:08] Tell her she’s on her own. 跟她说她得靠自己了
[17:16] You’re damn right there’s a problem. 这不明摆着有问题吗
[17:18] Elias, my name is Raymond Reddington. 以利亚 我叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[17:21] At the risk of sounding immodest, 虽然听起来会显得不够谦虚
[17:23] perhaps my reputation precedes me. 但我应该已经声名远扬了
[17:25] Reddington. I know who you are. 雷丁顿 我知道你是谁
[17:27] Wonderful! 好极了
[17:28] Here’s the problem as I see it. 要我看这里有个问题
[17:30] You were expecting a shipment of weapons 你在等一个叫弗兰兹·贝克的奥地利人
[17:32] from an Austrian dealer named Franz Becker. 给你运来一批武器
[17:35] Unfortunately, that shipment was recently seized 很不幸 这批货物刚被联邦警察
[17:38] by the bundespolizei. 收缴了
[17:39] If you’d like to have your men confirm that 你要是想在我们谈正事之前
[17:41] before we proceed, I won’t be offended. 派人核实一下 我不会介意
[17:43] Let’s assume I believe you. 假设我信你说的
[17:45] Let’s assume also you’re going somewhere with this. 看看你接下来还有什么要说的
[17:48] I am. 是的
[17:49] It turns out, dear Franzie’s the subject of a BMI investigation. 原来弗兰兹正在接受海洋调查委员会调查
[17:55] You ordered guns from a trafficker 过去这两个月
[17:58] who has been under heavy surveillance 你从一个被严密监控的
[18:00] for the last two months. 走私商手上订购枪支
[18:02] I’m offering the same goods for the same price. 我手上有一样的货卖同样的价钱
[18:08] I’m listening. 我在听
[18:09] There is, however, 但是
[18:10] one small matter to tidy up first. 有一点小事要先说清楚
[18:13] This one — he brokered the deal with Franzie. 这个人 他是弗兰兹的中间人
[18:16] That means either, one, he has exceptionally poor judgment 也就是说他要么有特别烂的判断力
[18:20] or, two, he’s working with the German authorities. 要么就是他是跟德国政府合作
[18:23] I’m not enamored with either scenario. 两种情况我都不太中意
[18:25] Elias… 以利亚
[18:31] That’s because I am a cop. 因为我就是警察
[18:33] He’s not just a cop. 他不仅仅是警察
[18:34] He’s with the FBI’s counterterrorism task force, 他还是联调局反恐行动组的
[18:37] and he’s on my payroll. 还被我收买了
[18:39] How do you think we know your guy’s under investigation? 不然我怎么知道你们在被调查
[18:41] – Elias. – Give him to me. -以利亚 -把他交给我
[18:43] I’ll bleed him for whatever intelligence he has 我会让他把知道的都抖出来
[18:46] and then eliminate the problem. 然后解决问题
[18:47] Or maybe I just take him out back and shoot him. 或者我直接把他拉到后面一枪崩了
[18:50] Fine! That works for me. 可以 那样也行
[19:25] We got to go after him. 我们得去追他
[19:27] No. We came to deliver a message, and we have. 不 我们只是来送信 任务完成了
[19:31] See? That’s why we got the insurance. 瞧见没 这就是为什么我们要买保险
[19:34] Dembe! 邓比
[19:38] Brad! Brad! 布拉德 布拉德
[19:39] I told you she was guilty. She’s getting ready to run. 我说过她有罪 她准备要潜逃了
[19:42] What is this? 这是什么
[19:42] Agent Keen just closed one of her accounts. 基恩探员刚刚关闭了她的一个银行账户
[19:44] She moved all the money to an offshore account an hour ago. 她一小时前把所有钱转到了一个离岸账户
[19:46] It’s not illegal to close an account, detective. 关闭账户并不违法 警探
[19:48] What’s illegal is monitoring her financials 反倒是没有搜查证就监视
[19:51] – without a warrant. – Please. -她的财务状况是非法的 -拜托
[19:52] Main justice wants to shut down our murder investigation 司法部刑事部门想封杀我们的谋杀案调查
[19:54] – and we have to play by the rules? – Yes, we do. -我们还得按规则办事吗 -是的
[19:56] I know you want to solve this, Marty, 我知道你想破这个案子 马迪
[19:58] but you’re taking it way too personally. 但你掺杂了太多的私人感情
[19:59] Look, she knows she’s gonna be indicted. 听着 她知道她会被起诉
[20:00] That money is on its way out of country, 那笔钱正在流出国境
[20:02] and Agent Keen is leaving right behind it. 基恩探员也会紧随其后消失
[20:19] Ressler. 我是雷斯勒
[20:20] Give me Reddington. 让雷丁顿接电话
[20:23] It’s him. 是他
[20:27] You know, they say you can judge a man 人们常说观邻识士
[20:29] by the company he keeps. 见友知人
[20:30] Do you have any idea what you just did? 你知道你刚刚干了什么吗
[20:32] I was in. 我已经卧底进去了
[20:33] Yes. And now you’re out. 是的 而现在你出来了
[20:35] You didn’t seem inclined 你似乎并不情愿
[20:36] to leave your new friends willingly, 主动离开你的朋友们
[20:38] so I had to improvise. 所以我只能临场发挥一下
[20:39] I was on assignment. 我有任务
[20:41] I had a contract. 我有合约
[20:41] Circumstances change. 情况有变
[20:43] Think, Tom. 好好想想 汤姆
[20:44] I’m the one who told you to go and never come back, 是我告诉你离开并且永远不要再回来的
[20:47] so for me to be responsible for your return, 所以我现在出面让你回来
[20:50] you must know I don’t have a comparable option. 你肯定明白我是别无选择
[20:52] No. I am not going back. 不 我是不会回去的
[20:54] She’ll be indicted. 她会被起诉
[20:55] Not just for perjury, 不只是作伪证
[20:56] not just for obstruction — for murder. 或者阻碍执法的罪名 而是谋杀罪
[20:58] The local authorities think she killed the harbormaster. 当地警方认为是她杀了港务长
[21:01] She’s going to prison. 她要进监狱了
[21:02] I’m the only reason she’s not in prison already. 我是她现在还没有进监狱的唯一原因
[21:04] That harbormaster was gonna call the cops. 那个港务长本来要报警的
[21:05] Yes, but that’s all beside the point. 是的 但这些都不是重点
[21:08] You know what to do, Tom. 你知道该怎么做 汤姆
[21:10] Are you gonna let a crime you committed to protect Elizabeth 你真的要让一宗你为了保护伊丽莎白
[21:14] be the reason she goes to jail? 而犯下的罪行成为她进监狱的原因吗
[21:16] Like you care. 说得就好像你关心似的
[21:17] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[21:19] You are using her. 你只是在利用她
[21:20] You have been using her from the very beginning. 你从一开始就一直是在利用她
[21:22] You need her on the outside 你需要保她不进监狱
[21:24] so you can keep Your little task force up and running. 这样你才能保证你的特别小组继续运行
[21:27] I’m glad we had this talk. 很高兴我们谈过了
[21:28] I know you’ll do the right thing. 我知道你会做正确的事
[21:29] Listen to me. I am gone. 听我说 我已经走了
[21:31] Lizzy did this to herself 是莉兹把我扔进那个破洞的
[21:32] the second she threw me in that hole. 她这是自作自受
[21:34] I am not going down. 我不能被抓
[21:35] Not for her. 不会为了她
[21:37] And sure as hell not for you. 而且也肯定不会为了你
[21:49] Any word? 有消息吗
[21:52] You really don’t have to stay. 你真的不用留下来陪我
[21:54] Well… 没事
[21:56] Charlene, the last thing I want to do is pry, 夏琳 不是我要乱打听
[21:59] but Dr. Harper mentioned his “condition.” 但是哈珀医生提到他的”病情”
[22:06] Harold’s a private man. 哈罗德是个很注重隐私的人
[22:19] Harold has a brain tumor. 哈罗德长了一个脑瘤
[22:22] Glioblastoma, it’s called. 叫恶性胶质瘤
[22:24] Doctors found it last year 去年他被袭击后
[22:26] when he was admitted after being attacked. 住院期间医生发现的
[22:29] They suggested that he leave the bureau. 他们建议他离开局里
[22:33] Any undue stress could exacerbate his illness. 压力过大会加重他的病情
[22:35] But — but Harold, that — that job… 但是…但是哈罗德 这份工作
[22:40] It means everything to him. 对他来说就是一切
[22:42] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[22:43] I had no idea. 我毫不知情
[22:45] The original prognosis was less than a year. 最初医生预计他活不过一年
[22:48] But we found this experimental trial program. 但我们找到了一个临床试验项目
[22:54] By some miracle, Harold was accepted. 在某种奇迹的眷顾下 哈罗德被接受了
[22:58] They were giving him some new chemotherapy drug. 他们一直在给他服用某种新化疗药物
[23:02] We thought it might be working, 我们以为药起作用了
[23:04] but after today… 但今天看来…
[23:08] I’m not so sure. 我不那么确定了
[23:12] Liz, you can’t say anything. 莉斯 你不能说出去
[23:15] Please promise me. 请向我保证
[23:16] Harold is so proud, the idea that 哈罗德自尊心太强 一想到
[23:20] you and the others feeling sorry for him — 你和其他组员会为他感到难过…
[23:22] No, I understand. 不会的 我明白
[23:24] This stays between us. You have my word. 这件事我不会对别人说 我保证
[23:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:34] I’m collecting signatures for a get-well card for Mr. Cooper. 我在给库珀先生的问候卡收集签名
[23:38] “Get well, bitch. We’ve got some partying to do”? “快好起来 混蛋 我们还要继续狂欢呢”
[23:41] Too much? 太过了吗
[23:42] I just thought — I mean, 我只是在想
[23:44] I wanted to make him laugh, you know? 我想能让他开心一笑
[23:45] I mean, if it’s serious. 如果很严重的话
[23:46] Liz called from the hospital. 莉兹从医院打电话来了
[23:47] She did? And is it bad? It’s bad, isn’t it? 是吗 情况怎么样 很糟糕是吗
[23:50] – Apparently, he’s hypoglycemic. – Low blood sugar? -很显然 他是血糖过低 -低血糖吗
[23:52] Worst-case scenario, he’s pre-diabetic. 最糟糕的情况就是他可能是前期糖尿病
[23:54] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[23:57] Guess I don’t need the card anymore. 看来也不需要这个卡片了
[24:00] Did you find Tom? 你找到汤姆了吗
[24:01] Yeah, we found him. 找到了
[24:02] Told him what was at stake. He wasn’t moved. 跟他说了利害关系 他无动于衷
[24:04] Didn’t realize you were interested in his opinion. 还不知道你还在乎他的意见呢
[24:08] We were interested in his confession. 我们只在乎他的认罪
[24:09] He made it clear we weren’t gonna get it. 他说的很明白 我们不会如愿以偿的
[24:18] So you went all that way and you didn’t bring him back? 所以你费尽周折还没有把他带回来吗
[24:25] All rise. 起立
[24:30] I will make this quick. 我会尽快说完
[24:33] This whole business started 这一切都起因于
[24:34] because the Justice Department sought to quash 司法部想要撤销
[24:36] a lawful subpoena issued to Harold Cooper, 针对哈罗德·库珀
[24:39] Assistant FBI Director. 即联调局助理司长的传票
[24:41] Ms. Wright? 莱特女士
[24:42] Mr. Cooper had a medical issue, your honor. 库珀先生身体抱恙 法官大人
[24:44] He’s unable to be with us. 他不能够到庭
[24:46] Is that right? 是吧
[24:47] Well, do send him my best. 替我问候他
[24:50] Let him know he’s not the only one sickened by this proceeding. 让他知道他不是唯一一个厌倦这场诉讼的人
[24:54] For the record, I have completed my in camera assessment 请记录在案 我已在内庭
[24:56] of the Justice Department’s position. 完成对司法部立场的评估
[24:58] Your honor, before you continue, may I have a word? 法官大人 在你继续之前 我能说句话吗
[25:01] You’ve made yourself amply clear, counsel. 你已经说的很明白了 律师
[25:03] Sidebar, your honor? 法庭侧议 法官大人
[25:05] Denied. 驳回
[25:06] On behalf of the Attorney General himself, 代表司法部长本人
[25:08] I must insist. 我必须坚持
[25:11] The Attorney General? 司法部长吗
[25:14] Get up here — both of you. 你们两个 都过来
[25:20] If the Attorney General is so interested 如果司法部长对于在我法庭上
[25:22] in what goes on in my courtroom, 所发生的事如此感兴趣的话
[25:23] – he can come down here and tell me himself. – He will. -他可以自己来告诉我 -他会的
[25:26] Maybe not in person, but I’ve been informed 也许不是亲自来 但我被告知
[25:28] a representative will be here shortly. 很快会有一个代表过来
[25:29] Too little, too late. 太晚了
[25:30] I’m asking the court to withhold any ruling 我要求法庭暂缓裁决
[25:32] until the A.G.’s rep has been afforded… 直到司法部长的代表来
[25:34] Denied. 否决
[25:36] Look at my face, Ms. Wright. 看着我 莱特女士
[25:37] Get as close as you feel is necessary 你想靠多近都可以
[25:38] to understand what I’m saying. 只要能明白我在说什么
[25:39] Denied. 驳回
[25:41] Your honor. 法官大人
[25:41] What is it? 什么事
[25:42] We have a situation in the corridor. 走廊上有些情况
[25:44] “A situation”? What the hell does that mean? “情况” 那是什么意思
[25:45] There’s someone out there 外面有个人
[25:46] demanding that he speak with you. 非要见您
[25:48] He says he’s the killer. 他说他是凶手
[25:54] I see. 明白了
[25:55] Well, then, I guess you should bring him in. 那我想你应该带他进来
[26:15] The officer informs me 警官刚才告诉我
[26:17] that you have confessed to the murder of Eugene Ames. 你对尤金·埃姆斯的谋杀案认罪
[26:20] Tom? 汤姆
[26:22] Yes. 是的
[26:24] And you are? 你是谁
[26:26] My name is Tom Keen. 我是汤姆·基恩
[26:30] Mr. Keen. 基恩先生
[26:32] I’m so relieved. 我真的很欣慰
[26:34] Somebody told me you were dead. 有人告诉我你已经死了
[26:45] Your ex-wife said you were dead. 你的前妻说你已经死了
[26:46] She said she shot you in self-defense 她说在你为柏林绑架她时
[26:48] when you abducted her for Berlin. 她为了自卫射杀了你
[26:50] She saved me. 她救了我
[26:50] She held you captive on the boat the Phoenix 她在凤凰号船上囚禁你
[26:54] to squeeze you for intelligence about your employer. 来获取关于你雇主的情报
[26:57] Yeah, look. None of that matters. 听着 那些都不重要
[26:59] All right, the only thing that matters 唯一重要的事就是
[27:00] is that I killed that man. 是我杀了那个人
[27:01] The guy walked on the wrong ship at the wrong time. 那个人在错误的时间上了不该上的船
[27:03] – So you snapped his neck, just like that. – No. -所以你就那样折断了他的脖子 -不
[27:06] It took a few seconds. 还是花了几秒钟的
[27:11] Why are you telling me all this? 你为什么告诉我这些
[27:13] You do realize what’s going to happen to you 你明白基于你今天的认罪
[27:15] as a result of your confession today. 你会得到什么样的判决吗
[27:18] I don’t care what happens to me. I came here for her. 我不在意会发生什么 我是为她而来
[27:21] All right, I need you to know 好吧 你要知道伊丽莎白·基恩
[27:22] that Elizabeth Keen would never have hurt… 绝对不会伤害…
[27:27] I don’t even remember his name. 我连他的名字都不记得
[27:29] His name was Eugene Ames. 他叫尤金·埃姆斯
[27:32] I killed Eugene Ames without Liz’s help. 我在没有莉斯帮助的情况下杀了尤金·埃姆斯
[27:36] In fact, she tried to stop me. She begged me not to do it. 事实上 她试图阻止我 她求我别这么做
[27:42] I just saw Charlene. She said it was okay. 我刚碰到夏琳了 她说没事了
[27:44] Come in. 进来吧
[27:48] From Agent Mojtabai. 莫伊塔巴尔探员送的
[27:50] Apparently, Aram thought I died. 阿兰姆显然以为我死了
[27:52] You might have if you hadn’t missed the corner of my desk 要是你倒下去的时候撞到我的桌角
[27:54] on your way down. 或许就真一命呜呼了
[27:56] Now, about what you were saying, 现在 关于你所说的那些话
[27:58] our conversation… 我们之间的谈话…
[27:59] – Agent Keen — – No. -基恩探员 – 不
[28:00] I told you I wouldn’t put you in the position 我跟你说过我不会让你处于
[28:02] where you had to lie for me, 不得不为我撒谎的境地的
[28:04] and I did, and I am ashamed of that. 我却没做到 我很惭愧
[28:07] I know you believe you were acting 我知道你相信你的行为
[28:08] in the interests of the task force. 都是为了特别小组的利益
[28:09] Doesn’t justify it. 别替我解释了
[28:12] I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for you. 如果不是你 我可能都不会在这里
[28:15] I mean, I certainly couldn’t have survived 我是说要是没有你
[28:16] the last year and a half without you. 我肯定没法撑过过去一年半的日子
[28:19] You’re the only person in the world I completely trust. 你是这世上唯一一个让我完全信任的人
[28:22] And to hear you say that you don’t even recognize me… 听到你说你甚至都不认识我了…
[28:26] I’m not upset at you for changing. 我不是因为你的改变而生气
[28:29] After what you’ve been pulled into, 在你经历了那些事之后
[28:30] i-it would be impossible for you not to. 你没变化是不可能的
[28:33] I’m just… 我只是…
[28:36] I’m upset because I don’t want to see 我生气是因为我不想看到
[28:39] the person that I first met, that good person — 那个我一开始认识的人 那个好人
[28:44] I don’t want to see her get lost in all of it. 我不想眼看她迷失自我
[28:50] The doctor is ready to discuss the test results. 医生准备讨论检查结果了
[28:55] You know, before today, 今天之前
[28:56] I would have said I had seen everything. 我会说我对一切了如指掌
[28:59] Now I know I haven’t seen a damn thing. 如今 我知道我有处纰漏
[29:02] Even if what you’re saying is true, 要是你所说的都是真实的
[29:04] Elizabeth Keen still has a lot to answer for. 伊丽莎白·基恩仍有很多需要解释的地方
[29:06] Doesn’t matter now. 这些都无关紧要了
[29:07] Well, we’ll see if your wife agrees 这得看你妻子是否同意因伪证罪
[29:08] when she’s serving felony time for perjury, 所要服刑的时间
[29:10] not to mention facing an indictment for kidnapping, 更别提她还面临绑架罪
[29:13] witness tampering, obstruction. 骚扰证人 故意妨碍罪的指控
[29:15] You can make all that go away. 你能把这一切都摆平的
[29:16] Prosecution could still charge her with murder. 检方可能仍旧指控她谋杀
[29:18] I told you she didn’t kill anyone. 我跟你说过了 她没杀人
[29:19] They will argue that she acted in concert. She didn’t stop you. 他们会辩称她与你配合行动 她没阻止你
[29:23] She knew that the harbormaster would contact the police. 她知道港务长会报警
[29:26] She wanted him to die. 她想让他死
[29:27] At a minimum, she was an accessory after the fact. 至少 她会被控事后从犯
[29:29] She had no intent. 她毫无意图
[29:31] I was the one who made the decision to act. 我才是决定实施犯罪的那个人
[29:33] Yeah, so you say. 就知道你会这么说
[29:34] The harbormaster would have saved you. 港务长会救你
[29:35] – Why kill him? – To protect her. -为什么杀他 -为了保护她
[29:37] The woman you spent the last two years of your life betraying? 保护那个在过去两年的生活中所背叛的女人吗
[29:41] Someone you lied to, spied on, sold out, and betrayed? 那个你所欺骗 监视 出卖并且背叛的人吗
[29:44] A woman you married as a job? 作为一项工作而娶回家的女人吗
[29:46] She held you prisoner! 她把你囚禁起来
[29:47] She wasn’t thinking clearly. 她并没考虑清楚
[29:49] I needed to do something, 我得做点什么
[29:50] or she would have gone to prison. 不然她会坐牢的
[29:54] You’re in love with her. 你爱上她了
[29:57] I won’t even try to express how twisted that is. 我甚至都不想去说这份爱有多扭曲
[30:01] Okay, Mr. Keen, or whatever the hell your name is. 好了 基恩先生 无论你到底叫什么
[30:04] You want to fall on your sword for this woman, so be it. 你自愿为这个女人承担罪名 那就成全你
[30:06] I will recommend that Agent Keen 我会建议免予对基恩探员
[30:08] not be charged with the murder of Eugene Ames. 谋杀尤金·埃姆斯的起诉
[30:11] But as to the other potential charges, 但对于其他可能会有的指控
[30:14] I’m allowing the grand jury to proceed. 将有大陪审团裁决
[30:16] Officers! 法警
[30:18] Find a seat for Mr. Keen in the pens until further notice. 把基恩先生关进监狱等候进一步通知
[30:21] Wait! Listen! 等等 听我说
[30:22] I will make a confession. I will give you a full deal. 我会认罪的 我们做一笔交易
[30:25] But you have to promise me that you leave Liz out of this. 但你得答应我 不要让莉斯牵连进来
[30:27] That deal won’t happen. 这笔交易做不成
[30:29] I’m sorry, your honor. 抱歉 法官大人
[30:30] I told Mr. Connolly you were — 我跟康纳利先生说了你在…
[30:31] It’s fine, Rosemary. 没关系 罗斯玛丽
[30:33] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[30:36] Well, well, well. 这是哪路神仙大驾光临啊
[30:38] Reven Wright said 雷文·莱特说
[30:39] that Main Justice would be sending an attack dog. 司法部会派条”警犬”过来
[30:42] You’re out of your mind. 你疯了吧
[30:45] I mean, the Beltway’s been saying it for years, 这事司法部已经说了很多年了
[30:47] but you really are out of your mind. 但你是真疯了吧
[30:49] Well, in 30 years on the bench, 坐了三十多年冷板凳
[30:51] I’ve learned their bark is far worse than their bite. 我领教到他们做事向来是雷声大雨点小
[30:54] Not this time. 这次不会
[30:55] What did you do, Richard? What the hell did you do? 你做了什么 理查德 你究竟做了些什么
[30:58] I conducted an in camera hearing, 我举行了一个非公开听证会
[31:00] which I have every right to do. 这是我的权利
[31:01] You have no right, and you damn well know it. 你没权这么做 你心里明明清楚
[31:03] You’re not cleared to hear national security cases. 你无权涉理国防案件
[31:06] We have a FISA court for that, 这事要交由涉外情报监控法庭去做
[31:07] and you’re not on it — period. 而你不是他们的一员 没什么好说的了
[31:09] You compelled two federal agents to divulge national secrets 你用入狱威胁两位联邦探员
[31:12] under threat of imminent incarceration. 让他们泄露国家机密
[31:14] They violated my order. 他们违反了我的命令
[31:15] To hell with your order! 让你的命令见鬼吧
[31:17] Your order was a per se violation 你的命令本身就触犯了
[31:19] of the espionage act, the patriot act. 间谍法案和爱国者法案
[31:21] Intimidation, threats — 恐吓威胁
[31:22] this is the way our government works. 这就是我们政府的办事方式
[31:24] I’m supposed to just take your word 我难道应该就因为你一句话
[31:25] for the fact that this case involves national security? 就相信这案子涉及了国家安全吗
[31:28] That’s right. 没错
[31:29] You’re a superior court judge, Richard. 你是位高等法院法官 理查德
[31:32] This case is so far over your head, 这案子远不是你能管的
[31:33] it’d make your nose bleed. 只会让你撞个头破血流
[31:35] You intentionally accessed classified intelligence 你有意在未授权的情况下获取
[31:37] without authority. 机密情报
[31:38] I should have you arrested right here and now. 我应该立刻逮捕你
[31:42] Smiling Tommy Connolly. 笑面虎汤米·康纳利
[31:46] You always were a smug bastard. 你一直就是个自鸣得意的小人
[31:48] And you were always a paranoid, self-righteous prick… 而你一直是个偏执多疑又自以为是的混蛋
[31:54] Your Honor. 法官大人
[32:01] Here’s what we’re gonna do. 现在我们这样做
[32:02] You’re gonna quash this subpoena. 你要撤销这次的传唤
[32:03] And if I don’t? 我要是拒绝呢
[32:04] You will. 你不能拒绝
[32:05] In everyone’s career, there’s a crossroads, 每个人的职业生涯都会走到一个十字路口
[32:07] Richard– a moment where what they’ll say next 理查德 某一刻他们需要做出决断
[32:11] will define their lives, 而这个决断将定义他们的一生
[32:14] decide their future. 决定他们的未来
[32:15] Is this task force really that important to you? 这个特别小组对你就那么重要吗
[32:18] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道那是什么
[32:21] And neither do you. 你也不知道
[32:23] You crossed the line. 你越界了
[32:25] I’m willing to move past it. 而我愿意原谅你这一次
[32:29] And who knows? 谁知道呢
[32:31] Maybe one day, when I’m A.G., 也许哪天我当了司法部长
[32:34] we’ll get you on a real court. 我们会让你上个真正的法庭
[32:50] It appears as if the treatment you were receiving 看来你在临床试验中
[32:52] in the clinical trial 接受的治疗
[32:53] has slowed the growth of the glioblastoma. 减缓了恶性胶质瘤的增长
[32:56] But the seizure? 那怎么会出现癫痫
[32:59] Chemo drugs are powerful. 化疗药物的药劲一般都很大
[33:00] They have side effects. 会带来副作用
[33:02] That can include damaged neurons. 这些副作用有可能包括损害神经
[33:04] My guess is that’s what caused the seizure. 我想就是神经损害导致了癫痫
[33:06] – You think it was a side effect from the medication? – Yes. -你认为这是药物副作用 -是的
[33:09] And no reflection on your overall health. 并非你自身的病情导致
[33:12] Which you’re saying is improving. 你是说他的病情在好转
[33:13] This is one test, 这仅是一项测试
[33:15] and your husband has a very aggressive illness. 而你丈夫的病情非常严重
[33:18] But it does appear as if we should stay the course. 但看起来我们应该继续治疗
[33:21] And you’ll be discharged this afternoon. 今天下午你就可以出院了
[33:23] Now, we’ll continue to monitor these side effects. 我们还会继续监测这些副作用
[33:25] All rise. 全体起立
[33:29] Oh, sit down. 行了 坐吧
[33:30] The government has shown nothing but disrespect 既然政府对这个法庭的权威
[33:33] for this court’s authority, 毫无敬意
[33:34] so spare me the hollow reverence. 我也没必要搞这些过场
[33:36] Let me be clear. 让我把话说清楚
[33:38] Government secrecy — 政府的保密行为
[33:39] the idea that the federal government can act, 联邦政府可以擅自行动
[33:41] can surveil, can detail, can interrogate, 监视 跟踪 审讯
[33:43] and even kill American citizens 甚至杀害美国公民
[33:45] with no oversight or accountability, 无人监督 不必负责
[33:47] with no obligation to present the people with the evidence 也不用向公众展示他们的行为
[33:50] that led to their actions — 所基于的证据
[33:51] that, in my view, 这在我看来
[33:53] is the gravest threat to our national security. 才是我们国家安全最大的隐患
[33:56] It erodes the very foundation of our great democracy. 正是这些在侵蚀我国民主的根基
[33:58] This is a system of checks and balances 这是一个建立在权力分立基础上的
[34:01] founded on a separation of powers. 相互监督制约的国家体系
[34:04] The fact that any federal prosecutor 如果随便一个联邦检察官
[34:05] who utters the magic words, who invokes national security, 说两句话 就能借国家安全的名义
[34:09] can suppress cases, 压下案子
[34:10] can quash subpoenas, can avoid grand juries — 撤销传票 躲逃避陪审团的审判
[34:13] that offends me! 这对我是莫大的侮辱
[34:16] And so… I’m very glad that in this matter, 所以 我很高兴在本案中
[34:21] the government has done the responsible thing 政府做出了负责的回应
[34:23] and complied with my request 按照我的要求
[34:25] to review the evidence supporting its claim. 提供了支持他们论述的证据
[34:28] Having done so… I am satisfied 在检查过他们的证据后 我确认
[34:32] that if Assistant Director Cooper or Agent Keen 如果助理司长库珀或基恩探员
[34:36] were compelled to testify, 被迫出庭作证
[34:37] it would expose national secrets 就会导致国家机密泄露
[34:40] and have the potential to do material damage 可能给国家利益造成
[34:42] to the national interest. 巨大的物资损失
[34:43] – Your Honor! – Let me save you the trouble, Mr. Markin. -法官大人 -你不必多说 马金先生
[34:46] You and I, for all of our accomplishments, 你和我 我们的所有成就
[34:49] remain rather small fish in this deep 不过是这个复杂黑暗的联邦系统中
[34:52] and dark federal pool. 微不足道的一部分
[34:53] If that point hasn’t already been made clear to your boss, 如果这一点你的当事人还没明白
[34:56] I’m sure it will be very shortly. 我相信用不了多久他会明白的
[34:58] You can’t do this! 你不能这样做
[35:00] A man is dead, a lieutenant in the metro P.D.! 有人丧命了 一位警局的副队长丧命了
[35:03] And his death is a tragedy, sir. 他的死是个悲剧 先生
[35:06] Agent Keen, his name was Lieutenant Eugene Ames. 基恩探员 他的名字是尤金·埃姆斯副队长
[35:10] Never forget it. 永远不要忘记
[35:11] And let the good work you do from this day forward 从今往后你要尽忠职守
[35:14] in some way be a tribute to his memory. 用这种方式纪念他
[35:16] That’s it. 休庭
[35:22] You have to live with that. 你会一辈子背负着这件事
[35:24] – You know what you did. – Marty, let’s go. -你知道自己干了什么 – 马迪 走吧
[35:28] So — so, t-that’s how it is now, right? 所以 现在就这样了 是吗
[35:30] T-the feds are just above the law. 联调局凌驾于法律之上了
[35:33] You know, he was a good man. 他是个好人
[35:35] And now I have to go out in that hallway, 现在我要走去大厅
[35:37] and I’ve got to explain to his wife and daughter 向他的妻子和女儿解释
[35:39] how there’s no justice for a guy 为什么一个为这个城市贡献一生的人
[35:41] Who gave most of his life in service to this city. 得不到任何的公正
[35:44] That’s enough. 够了
[35:50] Can’t really blame him. 也不能怪他
[35:51] He’s playing a game with less than half the pieces. 他不知道事情的全部
[35:54] Maybe it should have ended. 也许这是该结束了
[35:56] Maybe he’s right. 或许他说得对
[35:58] What’s gonna happen to Tom? 汤姆会怎么样
[36:01] Who? 谁
[36:03] My ex-husband, Tom Keen? 我的前夫 汤姆·基恩
[36:07] I never met him. 从没见过这个人
[36:09] There’s no Tom Keen in federal custody. 联邦犯人名单中没有叫汤姆·基恩的
[36:28] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[36:30] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[36:32] It’s just — we tried. 只是…我们尽力了
[36:45] Missed you in court today, Harold. 今天在法庭上没见到你 哈罗德
[36:47] I hope everything’s all right. 我希望一切都还好
[36:49] You made it all disappear — just like that. 你就这么让事情过去了 这么轻松
[36:53] Hey, think of it this way. 你应该这么想
[36:55] Most Americans would kill for that kind of job security. 大部分美国人会拼了命也想要这种铁饭碗的
[37:01] I didn’t think you knew everything 我以前还以为你并不完全了解
[37:02] about our little task force. 我们的特别小组
[37:05] Learn something every day. 每天都在学习
[37:07] I was serious when I said I’d be the next A.G. 我之前说我是下一任司法部长不是开玩笑
[37:09] I’ve been briefed on Reddington… 关于雷丁顿的事我都知道了
[37:11] and a handful of other things 还有其它一堆麻烦事
[37:12] I instantly wished I didn’t know. 我一听到就后悔了
[37:14] But that’s the gig. 但传统就是这样
[37:17] I’m starting to think maybe the gig is getting old. 我开始觉得这套传统有点老了
[37:20] – So am I. – No. -我也老了 -才没有
[37:22] You don’t mean that. 别这么说
[37:24] Maybe you’re a little dinged up. 你可能遇到些低潮
[37:27] But you’re still at the top of your game. 但你还是这行的顶尖人物
[37:30] You perjured yourself for one of your team. 你为你的手下作伪证
[37:33] I admit I didn’t expect that. 我承认有些出乎我的意料
[37:35] But I sure as hell do respect it. 但我绝对尊重你的做法
[37:37] Gusse my principles aren’t what they used to be. 看来我的原则没有以前那么坚定了
[37:40] Neither are yours. 你也是
[37:41] That’s where you’re wrong, buddy. 这你就说错了 朋友
[37:43] I never had any principles. 我从来就没有原则
[37:46] That’s why I’m on a rocket to the top. 所以我才能一路高升
[37:52] This thing with Reddington — 雷丁顿这件事
[37:55] It’s important. 很重要
[37:57] You’ve done more since you started… 你这一路走来已经比大多数
[37:59] than most of our best covert units do in a lifetime. 最出色的秘密人员一生的成就还要多了
[38:03] We’d do worse than we did today to protect it. 为了保护这些 我们可以比今天更不择手段
[38:09] And hey. 对了
[38:12] Now I have something to hold over your head. 现在我手里也抓住你的把柄了
[38:18] Just kidding, buddy. 只是开个玩笑 兄弟
[38:20] You have a good night. 祝你过个愉快的晚上
[38:23] The paperwork is complete. 手续已经完成
[38:24] The account has been established for Mr. Ames’ daughter. 已经为埃姆斯先生的女儿设立好了帐户
[38:28] You sure you want to do this? 你确定你要这样做吗
[38:29] Yes. 是的
[38:30] And the scholarship, it’s… 还有这份奖学金
[38:33] anonymous, correct? 是完全匿名的 对吗
[38:35] Yes. The bank will reach out. 是的 会由银行出面
[38:37] And they’ll explain everything. 他们会负责解释一切
[38:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:44] Now I understand 现在我明白
[38:45] why you sold the apartment I gave you. 你为什么要把我给你的那套公寓卖掉了
[38:47] Eugene Ames was 67 years old. 尤金·埃姆斯已经67岁了
[38:49] The only reason he was still working… 他还在工作的唯一原因
[38:51] was to get his daughter through college. 就是他需要支付他女儿的大学学费
[38:55] Be careful, Lizzy. 小心 莉兹
[38:57] Because the truth of it is, once you start down this road… 因为现实是 一旦你开了这个头
[39:00] there’s no logical place to stop. 就停不下来了
[39:04] You can see to her education, health insurance, housing. 你可以关照她的教育 健康保险 住房
[39:11] You can watch her… 你可以一直暗中关注她
[39:14] or have her watched… 或者找别人关注她
[39:16] keep her safe… 保证她的安全
[39:19] try to ascertain her… 试图了解她的
[39:22] hopes, dreams, desires. 愿望 梦想 需要
[39:28] Pull strings, call in favors… 托关系 花人情
[39:30] to discreetly smooth the path. 暗中消除她人生道路上的障碍
[39:34] And for the first few years, it may work. 刚开始的几年 也许有用
[39:36] You’ll draw some measure of virtue 你会因为作为她的不知名的资助人
[39:39] from being her invisible benefactor. 而获得某种道德安慰
[39:46] But that won’t last. 但那长久不了的
[39:50] It’s all a fraud. 那就是个骗局
[39:53] That it’s really not about her at all. 其实与她无关
[39:59] That it’s all about you. 是为了你自己
[40:02] And you’re just… 你只是
[40:05] going through the motions to salve your own guilt. 通过这些行为来减少愧疚感
[40:10] Look, all the money, all the time and effort, 不管多少钱 时间和心血
[40:13] all the favors in the world 不管你为她做什么
[40:15] cannot possibly equal what you took away from her. 都无法弥补你从她的生活里夺走的东西
[40:20] Everything else is… 你所做的
[40:27] just a nice gesture. 不过是故作姿态罢了
[40:38] You knew about Tom 你知道汤姆的事
[40:40] That if he came back… 如果他回来
[40:41] they’d exonerate him to protect the task force. 他们一定会为了特别小组而免他的罪
[40:44] He’d get his life back. 他就能重新过上以前的生活
[40:47] You saved a man you hate… 你救了一个你厌恶的人
[40:51] to save me. 就为了救我
[41:07] Keen. 我是基恩
[41:09] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[41:12] You okay? 你没事吧
[41:13] Where are you? 你在哪
[41:16] Are you okay? 你没事吧
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme