时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Stop. | 站住 |
[00:06] | Somebody. | 来人啊 |
[00:07] | Stop that kid. | 拦住那个小孩 |
[00:09] | Get back here. | 给我回来 |
[00:17] | – Get in. – Get back! | -上车 -给我回来 |
[00:23] | Guy’s nuts. Tried to steal my sister’s purse. | 那家伙疯了 想偷我姐姐的包 |
[00:26] | You stole the purse, Jacob. | 包是你偷的 雅各布 |
[00:27] | Like the credit card and the pontiac. | 跟信用卡和旁蒂克车一样都是偷的 |
[00:30] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字 |
[00:32] | I’m surprised you haven’t stolen more, | 我很惊讶你没有偷更多东西 |
[00:33] | considering the situation with your foster home. | 考虑到你寄养家庭的现状 |
[00:36] | You know, we’ve been watching you, Jacob. | 我们一直在观察你 雅各布 |
[00:40] | We may have an opportunity for you. | 我们有个机会可以给你 |
[00:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:43] | W-what is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:44] | According to our research, | 根据我们的研究 |
[00:45] | you have some remarkable talents. | 你有极高的天赋 |
[00:47] | You want the purse? Take the purse. | 你想要包吗 拿去 |
[00:48] | You ever stop to think that the reason | 你有停下来想过 |
[00:50] | you have trouble relating to other people | 你跟别人合不来的原因 |
[00:51] | is because you’re special? | 是因为你很特殊吗 |
[00:54] | That it’s not you, it’s everyone else that’s the problem? | 这都不怪你 而是其他人的错 |
[00:58] | That’s not what social services says. | 社会服务的人可不是这么说的 |
[00:59] | Good old social services — | 社会服务这帮老好人 |
[01:02] | Bureaucrats trained in missing the point. | 官僚主义一向擅于忽略重点 |
[01:04] | We believe that your delinquent inclinations | 我们相信你的不良倾向 |
[01:08] | are exactly what makes you…invaluable. | 才是让你独一无二的原因 |
[01:13] | It takes a certain kind of courage. | 这种事需要一定的勇气 |
[01:15] | What are you talking about — a job, a school? | 你是想说什么 工作还是学校 |
[01:18] | What is all this stuff? | 这是在搞什么 |
[01:19] | I told you, we have an opportunity, | 我告诉过你 有个机会要给你 |
[01:21] | if you’re willing to take it — | 只要你愿意接受 |
[01:23] | If you’re smart enough to take it. | 只要你够聪明去接受它 |
[01:25] | It’s your choice, Jacob. | 这是你的选择 雅各布 |
[01:27] | You can get out | 你可以离开 |
[01:28] | and go back to the life you’ve always known, | 回到你熟悉的世界里去 |
[01:29] | or you can take a ride with me, | 也可以跟我一块走 |
[01:30] | and I can tell you how to leave this life behind. | 然后我会告诉你如何摆脱现在这种生活 |
[01:33] | I can help you become anything. | 我可以让你成为任何人 |
[01:45] | Hey. Aram said you were looking for me. | 阿兰姆说你在找我 |
[01:47] | Come in. Close the door. | 进来 关上门 |
[01:48] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:49] | An assistant U.S. Attorney here in D.C. | 华盛顿的助理检察官 |
[01:51] | has impaneled a grand jury. | 选定了大陪审团名单 |
[01:53] | He’s looking into the death of lieutenant Eugene Ames. | 他在调查前港务长尤金·埃姆斯中尉的 |
[01:56] | A former harbormaster. | 谋杀案 |
[01:57] | I just got off the phone with detective Wilcox. | 我刚跟威尔考克斯警探通完电话 |
[01:59] | We discussed the target of his investigation. | 我们讨论了他调查的目标 |
[02:01] | – You. – Apparently, you encountered the victim | -也就是你 -很显然 被害人失踪那天 |
[02:03] | the day he disappeared — | 你和他有过接触 |
[02:04] | Drew down on the man, fed him some story | 你找上他 骗他说 |
[02:06] | about searching for fugitives out of Cumberland prison. | 是在搜查坎伯兰郡监狱的逃犯们 |
[02:09] | There were no fugitives. | 但根本没有逃犯 |
[02:11] | No. | 没有 |
[02:13] | When Wilcox confronted you, you changed your story. | 当威尔考克斯讯问你时 你又改了说辞 |
[02:15] | Said you were there on official business. | 说你在那是因为公事 |
[02:17] | They even had a witness, but the guy recanted. | 他们之前还有目击证人 但他翻供了 |
[02:19] | Now agent Cooper’s been subpoenaed | 库珀探员现在被传唤 |
[02:22] | to corroborate your story. | 去核实你的说法 |
[02:24] | They want to ask him under oath if you’re lying. | 他们要在法庭上询问他你是否撒了谎 |
[02:27] | We all know that you weren’t at that marina | 我们都知道你去那个码头 |
[02:29] | in your official capacity as a member of this task force. | 不是因为这个行动小组的公事 |
[02:33] | So, you want to tell me why the hell you were there? | 所以你要告诉我你为什么会在那里吗 |
[02:37] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[02:38] | You’re the target of a federal murder investigation. | 你现在是联邦谋杀案的重要嫌犯 |
[02:40] | You really think the best choice at this point is to shut me out? | 你真觉得什么都不告诉我会对你有帮助吗 |
[02:43] | You’re right. I didn’t tell Wilcox the truth. | 你说得对 我是没跟威尔考克斯说实话 |
[02:45] | But I am telling you the truth when I say I didn’t kill anyone. | 但我坦白告诉你 我没有杀人 |
[02:48] | Look, Meera was dead. You were in the hospital. | 米拉死了 你当时在医院 |
[02:50] | I did what I thought was necessary to stop Berlin. | 我做了阻止柏林的必要手段 |
[02:54] | That’s all I’m willing to say. | 我只想说这些 |
[02:55] | You’ll say far less than that, agent Keen. | 你要说的比这还少 基恩探员 |
[02:56] | I’ve filed a motion to quash the subpoena. | 我已经申请撤销传唤 |
[02:59] | Only 41 people know this task force exists. | 只有41个人知道这个行动小组的存在 |
[03:01] | I will not risk further exposure, not by this. | 我不会为此冒险暴露小组 |
[03:04] | You’d better hope this motion works, agent Keen, | 你最好希望申请通过 基恩探员 |
[03:06] | ’cause I’m telling you now, if they put me under oath, | 因为我告诉你 要是他们让我在庭上宣誓 |
[03:09] | I will not commit perjury to protect you. | 我不会为了袒护你而做伪证 |
[03:19] | Oh, sorry, man. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[03:20] | Martin! Martin. Come on. | 马丁 马丁 快点 |
[03:22] | I told you — Denner sits at 9:00. | 我跟你说了 登纳九点开庭 |
[03:24] | I know. I know. I got everything. | 我知道 我资料都齐了 |
[03:26] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[03:27] | I don’t know what we’re walking into here. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[03:29] | It’s no small thing to indict an active federal agent. | 给现任联邦探员定罪不是小事 |
[03:32] | I’m on to something. She’s guilty. | 我有头绪了 她肯定有罪 |
[03:33] | Denner is the perfect guy to hear this, okay? | 登纳是了解到这些的最佳人选 |
[03:35] | He’s former criminal defense attorney, | 他以前是刑事辩护律师 |
[03:37] | former Berkeley law professor. | 前伯克利大学法学教授 |
[03:39] | And he’s a staunch proponent of government transparency. | 而且他还是政府透明化的坚决拥护者 |
[03:42] | Well, that’s promising. | 情况很乐观啊 |
[03:45] | We’re going to five? | 我们去五楼吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah. They switched the courtroom. | 是啊 他们换了间庭审室 |
[03:49] | Mr. Martin, detective. | 马丁先生 警探 |
[03:50] | Step over to the checkpoint, please. | 请到这边的安检点来 |
[03:53] | Where the hell is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[03:54] | What — what is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:56] | I’ll need you to surrender your mobile devices, | 你们得上交电子产品 |
[03:58] | anything that you have that can be used | 任何可以用来记录 |
[03:59] | to record today’s proceedings — | 今天庭审内容的设备 |
[04:01] | Laptops, pens, tablets. | 电脑 笔 平板电脑 |
[04:04] | You — you want my pens? | 你要我把笔也上交吗 |
[04:07] | This is crazy. | 太扯了 |
[04:07] | This will only take a moment. | 时间不会太长 |
[04:10] | I’m afriad I’ve been doing this for a while, | 我想我干这行也不短了 |
[04:12] | but this is certainly a first. | 但这绝对是第一次 |
[04:13] | Not only did you switch my courtroom, you closed it. | 你们不光更换了我的庭审室 还关了它 |
[04:16] | And then you closed the entire floor. | 然后你们还把整层楼都封锁了 |
[04:18] | My apologies, your honor, | 很抱歉 法官大人 |
[04:20] | but I trust the measures we’ve taken | 但我相信我们所采取的措施 |
[04:21] | will indicate how seriously we take this proceeding | 能体现出我们有多么重视这起诉讼 |
[04:23] | and the threat it poses to our national security. | 以及它对我们国家安全的威胁 |
[04:26] | So indicated. | 看出来了 |
[04:26] | That said, I fail to understand | 虽然如此 但我不懂 |
[04:28] | how a routine grand jury investigation | 为什么一次普通的大陪审团 |
[04:30] | into a local homicide | 调查一起本地谋杀案 |
[04:31] | justifies a dog-and-pony show of such dramatic proportions. | 需要如此兴师动众呢 |
[04:36] | There’s nothing routine about this matter, your honor. | 这事绝非普通 法官大人 |
[04:38] | On behalf of the justice department, | 我在此代表司法部 |
[04:39] | I’m here to ask the court to quash the subpoena | 请求法庭立即撤销 |
[04:41] | issued to assistant director Cooper | 对助理司长库珀的 |
[04:43] | without delay. | 传票 |
[04:44] | For national security reasons, yes — such as? | 为了国家安全 可以 是何种国家安全呢 |
[04:49] | Oh, come on, Ms. Wright. | 拜托 莱特女士 |
[04:50] | Don’t I even get a ballpark? | 连大致借口都不给我吗 |
[04:52] | “To insulate covert intelligence capacities”? | “为了保护秘密情报能力” |
[04:55] | “To protect an informant in an active operational zone”? | “为了保护正在执行任务的线人” |
[04:58] | With respect, I don’t appreciate your sarcasm, your honor. | 恕我直言 我不喜欢您的讽刺 法官大人 |
[05:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:03] | Well, here’s what I don’t appreciate, counsel. | 我也有不喜欢的 顾问 |
[05:05] | I don’t appreciate being instructed | 我不喜欢在自己的法庭上 |
[05:07] | as to what will or will not happen in my courtroom. | 听别人对我指手画脚 |
[05:10] | Your honor, if I may… | 法官大人… |
[05:13] | A citizen of this district has been brutally murdered — | 这个区的市民被残忍杀害 |
[05:16] | Not just a citizen, but a public servant, | 不仅是名普通市民 还是一名公务人员 |
[05:18] | a lieutenant for the metro P.D. | 是特区警局的一名副队长 |
[05:20] | And the people have a right to access | 公众有权了解 |
[05:22] | and evaluate all evidence — | 并评估所有证据… |
[05:24] | No, they don’t. | 他们没有 |
[05:24] | – We have a fundamental right – We are here as a courtesy. | -我们有基本的权利 -我们来是出于礼貌 |
[05:26] | to seek justice… | 寻求公正 |
[05:28] | …and we shouldn’t have to take the government’s word | 我们不该听信政府之言 |
[05:30] | for the fact that national security might be involved. | 说什么涉及国家安全 |
[05:33] | It’s our call to make. | 这个我们说了算 |
[05:34] | We’re not asking for a second opinion. | 我们不是来征求别人的意见的 |
[05:36] | You’re protecting a federal agent. | 你们在保护联邦探员 |
[05:38] | Mr. Markin, control your witness. | 马金先生 管好你的证人 |
[05:39] | I have a good-faith basis | 我完全有理由认为 |
[05:40] | to believe that agent Keen is involved — | 基恩探员与此事有关… |
[05:41] | Marty. | 马迪 |
[05:42] | – It’s a cover-up. – Enough. | -他们是想掩盖罪责 -够了 |
[05:47] | Okay, Ms. Wright. I take your point. | 莱特女士 我同意你的观点 |
[05:50] | Somebody has to make the call | 必须有人决定 |
[05:51] | as to what does or does not rise to the level | 什么事会或者不会上升到 |
[05:53] | of a national security concern. | 国家安全高度 |
[05:55] | And we agree. | 我们同意 |
[05:57] | That call should not be made by the people | 这一决定不该由公众 |
[05:59] | or detective Wilcox or even a grand jury. | 威尔考克斯警探甚至大陪审团来作 |
[06:01] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[06:02] | It’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[06:04] | I will hear the justice department’s argument | 我会去内庭听取 |
[06:06] | – in chambers. – Objection! | -司法部的观点 -反对 |
[06:07] | And if I agree that national security is endangered, | 如果我认为此事危及国家安全 |
[06:12] | I will quash the subpoena, | 我会撤销传票 |
[06:14] | and the investigation along with it. | 撤销整个调查 |
[06:15] | You have no authority. | 你没这个权力 |
[06:19] | Haven’t we had enough government suppression, counsel? | 难道我们受的政府镇压还不够多吗 顾问 |
[06:22] | Haven’t we seen what happens | 难道我们没见识过 |
[06:23] | when government’s actions go unchecked? | 政府行为不受约束的后果吗 |
[06:27] | Now, you decide. | 你来决定吧 |
[06:28] | I can hold you and your agents in contempt | 我可以不顾你和你的探员 |
[06:30] | and have my officers take you into custody, | 让我的人将你们收监 |
[06:32] | or you can comply with my ruling. | 或者你可以接受我的裁决 |
[06:34] | Choose. Right now. | 马上做选择吧 |
[06:37] | You’ve made a mistake, Richard. | 你犯错了 理查德 |
[06:41] | I agree, Reven. | 说得对 雷文 |
[06:43] | I should’ve been a dermatologist. | 我应该做个皮肤科医生的 |
[06:45] | I will see agent Keen in chambers in five minutes. | 五分钟后我去内庭见基恩探员 |
[06:48] | We’re adjourned. | 休庭 |
[07:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | Agent Keen, you have the right to an attorney, | 基恩探员 你有权请律师 |
[07:13] | but if you do request counsel | 但如果你咨询顾问 |
[07:14] | or refuse to answer my questions, | 或拒绝回答我的问题 |
[07:17] | this hearing is over, and I will determine | 这次听证就结束了 我会决定 |
[07:20] | if your case should proceed in open court | 你的案子是否需要根据现有证据 |
[07:22] | based on the facts already in evidence. | 公开开庭审理 |
[07:26] | Are we clear to proceed? | 明白了吗 |
[07:28] | Yes, your honor. | 明白 法官大人 |
[07:30] | Raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 举起右手 跟我念 |
[07:33] | I, Elizabeth Keen… | 我 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[07:34] | I understand we have a problem. | 我知道出问题了 |
[07:36] | Agent Keen’s testifying in camera | 基恩探员这会儿正在 |
[07:38] | about the investigation as we speak — judge’s chambers. | 法官内庭私下里就调查作证 |
[07:42] | Eugene Ames was a cop. | 尤金·埃姆斯是个警察 |
[07:43] | The judge will want his murder avenged. | 法官会想为他伸张正义的 |
[07:45] | Best case, she’ll be charged as an accessory. | 最好的情况是她以从犯罪名被起诉 |
[07:47] | And this task force will be shut down. | 那这个特别小组就完了 |
[07:51] | The major. | 少校 |
[07:53] | Major? What major? | 少校 什么少校 |
[07:54] | Not a what, Donald, a who — | 不是什么 唐纳德 而是个人 |
[07:56] | The next name on the blacklist. | 黑名单上的下一个人 |
[07:57] | Have you not been paying attention | 难道你没听到 |
[07:58] | to a word we’ve been saying? | 我们说的话吗 |
[08:00] | Agent Keen will be charged — | 基恩探员会被起诉… |
[08:01] | The major runs a finishing school of sorts — | 少校开了一家精修学校 |
[08:04] | The most reputable of its kind. | 在同行中出类拔萃 |
[08:07] | He recruits wayward children, | 他招募那些不服教养的孩子 |
[08:09] | orphans, delinquents, outcasts, | 孤儿 流氓 流浪儿都有 |
[08:12] | but only boys and girls of superior intelligence | 只要智力顶尖 显示出非常 |
[08:15] | who exhibit very specific sociopathic tendencies. | 明显的反社会倾向的孩子 |
[08:19] | He then cultivates them into charming, well-educated, | 然后他会把他们培养成迷人 有教养 |
[08:23] | cultured, attractive adults who are capable | 有文化 有吸引力的成年人 |
[08:25] | of dangerous and horrible things. | 他们有能力作出危险可怕的事 |
[08:28] | All that matters is agent Keen. | 最重要的是基恩探员 |
[08:30] | Which is why we must find the major. | 所以我们必须找到少校 |
[08:34] | He and I had a rather significant falling out, | 他跟我闹翻了 |
[08:36] | and I can’t locate him, | 所以我找不到他 |
[08:37] | which is why you need to put me in a room | 所以你们需要让我和驻联合国的 |
[08:40] | with the Malaysian deputy minister to the U.N. | 马来西亚外交副部长共处一室 |
[08:42] | You want the FBI to invite a U.N. diplomat | 你想让联调局邀请联合国外交官 |
[08:45] | to meet with you? | 跟你见面 |
[08:46] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[08:48] | Inviting him for a chat | 邀请他跟你们的 |
[08:49] | with one of your most wanted criminals would be ludicrous. | 头号通缉犯聊天就太荒唐了 |
[08:52] | You’ll need to abduct him. | 你们需要绑架他 |
[08:54] | Okay, hold on. That’s not gonna happen. | 等等 这绝对不行 |
[08:56] | Why on earth would — | 到底为什么… |
[08:57] | Because he has secrets I can exploit. | 因为他有我能挖掘到的秘密 |
[09:00] | Listen, I’d snatch him myself, but time is short. | 我也想自己去抓他 但时间不等人 |
[09:03] | So, I’m sorry, you’re going to have to do it for me. | 所以没办法 你们必须帮我 |
[09:05] | You’re asking us to commit a felony. | 你这是叫我们犯罪 |
[09:07] | Call it what you will, Harold. | 想叫什么随便你 哈罗德 |
[09:08] | But if you want to prevent Agent Keen | 但如果你们想让基恩探员 |
[09:10] | from going to prison, | 免于牢狱之灾 |
[09:11] | you need to abduct Deputy Minister Mamat Krishnan. | 就必须绑架副部长马马特·克里希南 |
[09:30] | Minister Krishnan! | 克里希南部长 |
[09:31] | Minister krishnan! | 克里希南部长 |
[09:43] | Can you please state your full name and occupation | 可以请你陈述一下 |
[09:45] | for the record? | 你的全名和职位吗 |
[09:46] | Elizabeth Scott Keen. | 我叫伊丽莎白·斯科特·基恩 |
[09:47] | I’m a special agent for the FBI. | 联邦调查局特工 |
[09:49] | And your assignment? | 你的任务是什么 |
[09:50] | My assignment is classified. | 这是机密 |
[09:51] | Classified how? | 怎么个机密法 |
[09:53] | I’m part of a black-book task force | 我隶属于一个特别小组 |
[09:54] | that investigates cases | 专门调查由某个 |
[09:56] | brought forward by a criminal informant. | 罪犯线人提供的案件 |
[09:57] | What informant? | 什么线人 |
[09:59] | Your honor, with all respect, I can’t divulge the name — | 法官大人 恕我不能泄露他的名字 |
[10:01] | Agent Keen, I’m here to determine | 基恩探员 我今天就是要决定 |
[10:03] | whether the work you do should remain secret. | 你的工作应不应该公开 |
[10:06] | The burden is on you to convince me that it should. | 你的责任就是说服我 |
[10:08] | If you choose to not even try, | 如果你决定放弃机会 |
[10:10] | we will be having this conversation in open court, | 那么我们就到法庭上去讨论 |
[10:12] | – So I need to know- – Raymond Reddington. | -所以我需要知道 -雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:17] | Your source is Raymond Reddington? | 你的线人雷蒙德·雷丁顿吗 |
[10:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:21] | I thought Reddington recently escaped from a black site | 据我所知 雷丁顿刚从一个黑狱里逃脱 |
[10:24] | and his whereabouts are unknown. | 目前行踪尚未可知 |
[10:25] | It was a cover. | 这只是掩护 |
[10:27] | He was never captured? | 他没有被捕入狱吗 |
[10:29] | He was captured. We helped him escape. | 有的 是我们帮他越狱的 |
[10:31] | Are you telling me a fugitive on the FBI’s most-wanted list | 你是说联邦调查局的头号逃犯 |
[10:34] | is actually an informant for the FBI? | 其实是他们的线人吗 |
[10:37] | Which is why what we do must remain a secret. | 这就是为什么我们的行动必须保持机密 |
[10:39] | If criminals knew Reddington was working with the FBI, | 如果这些罪犯知道雷丁顿为我们工作 |
[10:42] | then he would be of no value. | 那他就没有价值了 |
[10:43] | How old are you, Agent Keen? | 你今年几岁 基恩探员 |
[10:44] | 30 30. | |
[10:46] | And how long have you been with the bureau? | 你进局里有多久了 |
[10:51] | I…I’ve been a profiler for 18 months. | 我成为侧写师至今一共十八个月 |
[10:55] | So, tell me, if the work of this task force | 那么告诉我 如果这个特别小组 |
[10:58] | really does affect national security, | 真的事关国家安全 |
[11:02] | Why would the FBI pick someone | 那联调局为什么不选择 |
[11:03] | with as little experience as you to be on it? | 一个更有经验的人来代替你呢 |
[11:06] | The FBI didn’t pick me, | 不是局里选择了我 |
[11:07] | and I didn’t want to have anything to do with it. | 而且我也根本不想掺合这件事 |
[11:09] | You didn’t want any part of it, the FBI didn’t pick you. | 你不想参加 也不是联调局钦点 |
[11:11] | So how did you… come to be on it? | 那你为什么会加入呢 |
[11:13] | Reddington chose me. | 雷丁顿选了我 |
[11:16] | Why would he choose you? Why you? | 他为什么这么做 为什么选择你 |
[11:17] | I thought we were here to talk about Eugene Ames. | 我以为我们今天是要讨论尤金·埃姆斯的事 |
[11:19] | What, he just knocked on your door one day? | 怎么 他只是突然出现在你门前吗 |
[11:25] | No. He sent a helicopter. | 不是 他派来了直升机 |
[11:32] | I had a very simple life | 我以前的生活很普通 |
[11:35] | a husband I loved, a dog. | 有个我爱的丈夫 有条狗 |
[11:37] | It was my first day on the job. | 那是我第一天上班 |
[11:39] | And suddenly, I was flying over restricted airspace. | 突然间 我就坐着飞机飞过空中禁区 |
[11:43] | They sat me down with deputy director Harold Cooper. | 他们把我带到助理司长哈罗德·库珀面前 |
[11:45] | Do you find it odd Reddington surrendered himself | 雷丁顿在你当侧写师的第一天就前来自首 |
[11:48] | the day you started working as a profiler? | 你不感到奇怪吗 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry, what does this have to do | 抱歉 请问这些问题 |
[11:51] | with what happened with Mr. Ames? | 和埃姆斯先生的事有什么关系 |
[11:53] | Well, as I understand it, the death of the harbormaster | 据我理解 港务长的死 |
[11:55] | came in connection with your work on this task force. | 和你的特别小组的任务有关 |
[11:58] | That is true, | 确实 |
[11:59] | but you don’t need all these details to determine — | 但你不需要通过这么多细节… |
[12:01] | Tell me about the first meeting. | 把第一次见面情形告诉我 |
[12:02] | With Ames? | 和埃姆斯吗 |
[12:03] | With Reddington. | 和雷丁顿 |
[12:11] | I’d never been so terrified. | 我从未感觉如此恐慌 |
[12:14] | We’d studied him at Quantico | 虽然在匡蒂科的时候 |
[12:15] | his crimes, his profile. | 我们研究过他的案子和侧写 |
[12:18] | But when we sat down, he spoke as if he knew me. | 但我们面谈时 他好像早就认识我了 |
[12:21] | Agent Keen, what a pleasure. | 基恩探员 真是荣幸 |
[12:22] | But you said you didn’t know him, | 可是你说你不认识他 |
[12:23] | you’d never met him. | 也从未见过他 |
[12:25] | Did he, what, just expect you to believe him? | 当时他怎么就知道你会相信他呢 |
[12:27] | No, of course not. | 不 我们当然不信 |
[12:29] | I had no idea what he expected. | 我不知道他是怎么想的 |
[12:31] | I’m a criminal. Criminals are notorious liars. | 我是个罪犯 罪犯都是声名狼藉的骗子 |
[12:35] | Everything about me is a lie. | 所有关于我的事都是谎言 |
[12:36] | You must have known how strange all of this was. | 你应该明白这一切有多么古怪 |
[12:39] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[12:40] | And yet you agreed to work with him. | 但你还是与他合作了 |
[12:44] | Well, he had intel. | 是的 他有情报 |
[12:45] | He said a girl was going to be taken, a general’s daughter. | 他说有位将军的女儿将会被绑架 |
[12:48] | We had to act. | 我们必须行动 |
[12:48] | And since he would only talk to me — | 而且他只和我一个人对话 |
[12:50] | Only you? | 只有你吗 |
[12:50] | He insists upon it. | 他坚持这样 |
[12:52] | A woman he’d never met. | 他从未见过的一个女人 |
[12:55] | Like I said, no one believed me. | 如我所说 没人相信我 |
[12:57] | And this intel about the girl — | 关于女孩的那则情报 |
[12:59] | Was it accurate? Was she taken? | 是真的吗 她真的被抓走了吗 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:10] | These men are gonna come, and they’re gonna take you. | 这些人会进来 他们会把你带走 |
[13:11] | Are they gonna hurt me? | 他们会伤害我吗 |
[13:13] | They’re not gonna hurt you, honey. | 他们不会伤害你的 宝贝 |
[13:14] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 好吗 |
[13:20] | With Reddington’s help, we were able to save her | 在雷丁顿的协助下 我们救回了孩子 |
[13:22] | and prevent an attack on D.C. | 还阻止了一场针对华盛顿的袭击 |
[13:25] | But the cost… | 但代价 |
[13:29] | …was… | 就是 |
[13:30] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[13:33] | All I wanted was my life back, | 我只想回归自己的生活 |
[13:35] | But Reddington had other plans. | 但雷丁顿另有计划 |
[13:38] | He told the Deputy Director | 他告诉助理司长 |
[13:40] | that he had a list of criminals he could help us find, | 说他有张罪犯名单 还能帮我们抓住他们 |
[13:43] | And that was only the first. | 而这只是第一个而已 |
[13:44] | -The first what? – Name, on the list. | -第一个什么 -名字 罪犯的名字 |
[13:47] | He told us, if we cut him a deal, | 他说如果我们达成协议 |
[13:48] | that he could help us capture the kinds of criminals | 他可以帮助我们抓到联调局抓不到的罪犯 |
[13:51] | the FBI can’t find because we don’t know they exist. | 因为我们甚至不知道他们的存在 |
[13:53] | One day, you and I will be talking about this moment | 迟早有一天 你和我会在参议院听证会上 |
[13:56] | In front of a senate hearing. | 谈到这一刻的 |
[13:58] | Were you ordered to work with Reddington? | 是联调局命令你与雷丁顿合作的吗 |
[13:59] | No. | 不是 |
[14:00] | And he couldn’t force you. | 而且他也不能强迫你 |
[14:03] | So I’m curious — if he knew nothing about you, | 那么我很好奇 如果他根本不了解你 |
[14:08] | if his implications of some shared connection were false, | 如果他暗示的你们之间那些关联都是假的 |
[14:13] | why did you continue? | 那你为什么还要继续 |
[14:14] | Because it turns out, they weren’t. | 因为我后来发现并不是那样 |
[14:20] | They weren’t false. | 那些关联并不是虚假的 |
[14:23] | He knew things about me — things I didn’t even know — | 他了解我的事 一些我当时都不知道的 |
[14:28] | about my husband at the time. | 关于我丈夫的事 |
[14:30] | Whatever connection he thought we had, | 不管他认为我们有什么联系 |
[14:32] | whatever history he was implying we shared, | 不管他暗示我们有什么共同的过去 |
[14:34] | I didn’t care. | 我并不关心 |
[14:36] | You’ve discovered something curious | 你发现了你丈夫的一些 |
[14:38] | about your…husband, haven’t you, Lizzy? | 可疑物品 对吗 莉兹 |
[14:41] | He wanted me for a reason… | 他选我是有原因的 |
[14:45] | and I wanted to know why. | 而我想知道这个原因 |
[14:51] | That man has diplomatic immunity. | 那人有外交豁免权 |
[14:53] | – If anyone finds out — – They won’t. | -如果有人发现… -不会有人发现 |
[14:55] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能肯定 |
[14:56] | You need to leave, Donald. | 你该走了 唐纳德 |
[14:57] | You’d better have a damned good reason for — | 你最好有一个绝佳的理由来… |
[14:59] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[15:26] | Let’s have a little chat. | 我们来谈一谈 |
[16:48] | I don’t know what you want, | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[16:51] | but you won’t get away with this. | 但是你会为此付出代价的 |
[16:53] | I’ve always been leery of the United Nations. | 我一直对联合国心存疑虑 |
[16:57] | The very concept is comically dichotomous — | 这种理念本身就矛盾得可笑 |
[17:02] | Nations putting their self-interests aside | 各国将各自的利益放在一边 |
[17:05] | in the hopes of building a global community, | 心怀共建地球村的美好愿望 |
[17:08] | holding hands and Kumbaya? | 手拉手齐唱世界大团结吗 |
[17:11] | I mean, honestly, it’s like kindergarten. | 听起来也太像幼儿园小孩过家家了 |
[17:14] | Do you have rug time? | 你们有课间休息吗 |
[17:15] | I did love rug time. | 我特别喜欢课间休息的 |
[17:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:18] | It doesn’t matter who I am. | 我是谁并不重要 |
[17:21] | What matters is who you are — | 重要的是你是谁 |
[17:23] | a secret agent trained by the Major, | 你是一个少校训练出来的秘密间谍 |
[17:26] | working away as a dedicated public servant, | 表面上一直致力于为政府效力 |
[17:30] | when, in fact, you’re an asset | 但实际上 你是西纳罗亚贩毒集团 |
[17:32] | inserted into your country’s diplomatic corps | 为了在亚洲立足而安插进 |
[17:35] | by the Sinaloa Cartel to help them get a foothold in Asia. | 你们国家外交使节团的一名间谍 |
[17:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:39] | The man who created you — the Major. | 创造你的那个人 少校 |
[17:44] | Tell me his location, | 告诉我他在哪 |
[17:45] | or I’ll tip the cartel you’ve been outed. | 否则我就告诉贩毒集团你暴露了 |
[17:50] | Tell me, does Hernandez remove the tongues | 告诉我 赫尔南德斯拔下人的舌头 |
[17:52] | before the executions or after? | 是在处决那人之前还是之后 |
[17:56] | Please… | 求求你 |
[17:57] | I’m not interested in your business. | 我对你的事情不感兴趣 |
[17:59] | I’m not here to expose you. | 我不是来暴露你的 |
[18:02] | I’m only interested in the Major. | 我只对少校感兴趣 |
[18:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[18:06] | Let’s talk about Tom Keen. | 我们来谈一谈汤姆·基恩 |
[18:11] | You said that Reddington knew things about him. | 你说雷丁顿知道关于他的事 |
[18:14] | What kind of things? | 什么样的事 |
[18:16] | Tom Keen…the man I married, he was a fiction. | 汤姆·基恩 我嫁给的那个人 是虚构的 |
[18:21] | He didn’t exist. | 他根本不存在 |
[18:22] | But Detective Wilcox says | 但是威尔考克斯警探说 |
[18:23] | that you and this fiction killed Eugene Ames. | 你和这个虚构的人一起杀死了尤金·埃姆斯 |
[18:26] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[18:27] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[18:28] | Because Tom Keen died | 因为汤姆·基恩在 |
[18:29] | four months before Mr. Ames was killed. | 埃姆斯先生遇害前四个月就已经死了 |
[18:31] | Wilcox is under the impression | 威尔考克斯却认为 |
[18:32] | that your husband is very much alive. | 你丈夫还活得好好的 |
[18:35] | Did you report his death? | 是你报告了他的死亡吗 |
[18:36] | No. | 不是 |
[18:37] | Why not? | 为什么不是呢 |
[18:39] | Because I killed him. | 因为是我杀了他 |
[18:40] | You killed your husband? | 你杀了你的丈夫吗 |
[18:41] | My ex-husband. Yes. I shot him in self defense. | 我前夫 是的 我自卫开枪打了他 |
[18:51] | “He didn’t exist.” What does that mean? | “他根本不存在” 这话什么意思 |
[18:56] | The man that I married… he was perfect. | 我嫁给的那个男人… 他非常完美 |
[19:00] | When I’m with you, Liz, | 当我与你共处时 莉兹 |
[19:02] | I feel like I don’t need to pretend. | 我觉得我不需要任何伪装 |
[19:04] | I know that you accept me | 我知道 你会接受 |
[19:06] | for who I really am, | 真实的我 |
[19:08] | and that is a gift | 而那正是天赐的礼物 |
[19:09] | that I thank god for every day. | 为此我日日感谢上天 |
[19:12] | He kind, smart, a teacher. | 他体贴 聪明 是一名老师 |
[19:21] | Or so I thought. | 至少我以为是那样 |
[19:22] | They say love is blind. | 人们总说爱情是盲目的 |
[19:25] | I certainly was. | 我真的就没有看到 |
[19:26] | Blind to what? | 没看到什么 |
[19:27] | To the fact that our entire relationship was a lie, | 没看到我们的整个婚姻完全是一场谎言 |
[19:29] | that my husband was a spy. | 没看到我的丈夫是一个间谍 |
[19:32] | The only reason he was with me | 他和我在一起 |
[19:33] | was because of my connection to Reddington. | 完全是因为我和雷丁顿的联系 |
[19:35] | The connection you say didn’t exist. | 你刚才说并不存在的联系 |
[19:37] | I didn’t know about it, but others did. | 我并不知道那些联系 但有其他人知道 |
[19:40] | And you learned your husband was a spy from Reddington? | 你是从雷丁顿那里得知你丈夫是间谍的吗 |
[19:42] | Sort of. I had to find out for myself. | 算是吧 我必须要亲自证实才能相信 |
[19:46] | And when you did find out, what did you do then? | 而证实以后 你是怎么做的 |
[19:48] | I spied on him. | 我监视他 |
[19:51] | Interrogated the people in his life, | 调查他身边的人 |
[19:53] | tried to find out who he worked for. | 试图查出他到底为谁工作 |
[19:54] | And did you find out? | 你查出来了吗 |
[19:55] | Not before he realized… that I knew. | 在他意识到我知道了之前 没查出 |
[20:01] | How did that conversation go? | 那段谈话进行得怎么样 |
[20:13] | It was heated. | 非常激烈 |
[20:14] | Is that when you murdered him? | 你就是那时谋杀了他吗 |
[20:20] | I didn’t murder him. | 我没有谋杀他 |
[20:21] | His boss, Berlin, he ordered Tom to abduct me — | 他的老板 柏林 要汤姆绑架我 |
[20:25] | use me as leverage to get to Reddington. | 要用我来要挟雷丁顿 |
[20:27] | I had a gun to my head. | 他拿枪指着我的头 |
[20:28] | That’s why I shot him. | 所以我才开枪打了他 |
[20:29] | – That’s convenient. – What is? | -说的真好 -你指什么 |
[20:31] | Using your job to justify shooting your lying husband. | 用工作当借口杀掉谎话连篇的丈夫 |
[20:34] | Did Reddington want you to shoot him? | 雷丁顿希望你杀他吗 |
[20:36] | What difference does it make? | 这有关系吗 |
[20:37] | I’m simply pointing out that shooting your husband | 我只是在说枪杀你的丈夫 |
[20:39] | must have been a relief to both you and Reddington. | 肯定让你和雷丁顿都轻松不少 |
[20:41] | No, you’re calling me a murderer. | 不 你又在说我是杀人犯了 |
[20:43] | – I’m simply gathering the facts. – You’re implying that my allegiance | -我只是在陈述事实 -你是在说 |
[20:45] | is as much with Reddington than with the task force. | 我对雷丁顿像对特别小组一样忠诚 |
[20:46] | Agent Keen, what exactly is your relationship, then, | 基恩探员 那你们到底是什么关系 |
[20:49] | with Raymond Reddington? | 你和雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[20:49] | He’s my C.I., | 他是我的线人 |
[20:51] | and if you want to air that out in open court, | 这话你要是也想在法庭上说 |
[20:52] | go right ahead, but do not question where my loyalties lie! | 没问题 但我的忠诚不容许你质疑 |
[21:02] | Tell me about this task force — how it works. | 跟我讲讲这个特别小组 怎么运作的 |
[21:04] | I told you. He has a list. | 我说了 他有份名单 |
[21:06] | of criminals you don’t know exist. | 一份你不知道的罪犯名单 |
[21:08] | That sounds like an empty promise. | 听起来也有点太空了吧 |
[21:09] | You’d be surprised. | 告诉你会吓到你 |
[21:11] | Humor me. | 试试看 |
[21:13] | There was a man named Milton Bobbit | 有个叫做弥尔顿·巴比特的人 |
[21:16] | who devised an ingenious way | 他发明了一种独特的方法 |
[21:17] | to turn terminally ill patients into assassins, | 能把将死的患者变成刺客 |
[21:21] | all while working as an unassuming insurance adjuster. | 而且表面上他只是保险精算人 |
[21:24] | The Courier moves high-value commodities under his skin. | 信使 把高价商品植入皮肤下来运送 |
[21:28] | The Alchemist makes people disappear by changing their DNA. | 炼金师 改变人的DNA从而抹去身份 |
[21:32] | None of this is possible. | 这些都不可能 |
[21:34] | That’s what we thought. | 我们本来也是这么以为的 |
[21:39] | How many of these cases has reddington given to you? | 这样的案子雷丁顿给了你多少 |
[22:45] | He keeps us busy. | 他一直没让我们闲着 |
[23:28] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我没什么好跟你说的 |
[23:29] | You know Agent Keen is in court today? | 知道吗 基恩探员今天上庭了 |
[23:31] | She’s telling the whole story. | 她把一切都告诉我们了 |
[23:33] | Well, her version of the story, anyway. | 真假暂且不论 |
[23:36] | She says she never saw you on the boat | 她说他从未在船上见过你 |
[23:37] | and that if the harbor master turned up dead, | 如果说港务局长死了 |
[23:40] | it’s because you must have killed him. | 那肯定是你杀的 |
[23:41] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[23:42] | No, she’s lying. | 不 是她在说谎 |
[23:45] | We both know it. | 这点我们都清楚 |
[23:48] | But you’re the one who’s gonna pay the price. | 但要付出代价的是你 |
[23:50] | Look, this is the last chance I’m gonna give you. | 这是我给你的最后机会 |
[23:52] | I told you my story already. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[23:53] | Then you recanted. | 那就重说一个 |
[23:55] | You could get the death penalty, Sam. | 你会被判死刑的 萨姆 |
[23:57] | Man, I already took a bullet for my troubles. | 因为我的麻烦我都挨了一枪了 |
[23:59] | Ain’t no way that I’m gonna get the death penalty, too. | 我才不要再招来死刑 |
[24:01] | Nice try, but you don’t have the evidence. | 你这招不错 但你没证据 |
[24:03] | Hold on, hold, on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[24:05] | – Who shot you? – What? | -谁开枪打了你 -什么 |
[24:07] | Your story was, you caught a stray | 你说的是 你走在 |
[24:09] | walking through Ellwood Park. | 埃尔伍德公园是迷路了 |
[24:11] | But, now, that’s not true, is it? | 但这是假话对吧 |
[24:13] | Not if you “Took a bullet for your troubles.” | 因为你说你挨了一枪 |
[24:16] | It was Agent Keen, wasn’t it? | 是基恩探员打的吧 |
[24:18] | Yo, I never said that. | 我可没这么说 |
[24:21] | Get a forensic unit to comb over every inch of that ship. | 让鉴证小组去检查那艘船 |
[24:24] | Tell them to tear up the floor | 每寸地板都给我梳理一遍 |
[24:25] | until they hit water if they have to. | 哪怕得把船凿穿 |
[24:27] | If there’s a shell casing or a stray bullet, | 就算只有毫厘弹片 |
[24:29] | I want it found. | 我也要找到 |
[25:10] | You know, I’ve never been in a situation like this. | 我还从来没陷入这种情况 |
[25:12] | I’m being asked to prevent | 要求我 |
[25:14] | a murder investigation from moving forward — | 阻止一个谋杀案调查 |
[25:16] | The murder of a cop, no less — | 而且被谋杀的还是警察 |
[25:18] | Based on the grounds that what you do is so important | 就因为你的工作非常重要 |
[25:21] | it needs to be kept secret | 需要保密 |
[25:23] | in the name of national security. | 还是为了国家安全的名义 |
[25:26] | Tell me why you think I should do that. | 说说你觉得我为什么要这么做 |
[25:29] | Why will our democracy crumble if the world knows about | 如果特别小组的工作为世人所知 |
[25:32] | the inner workings of this task force? | 我们的民主制就要崩溃了吗 |
[25:34] | It won’t, but people will die. | 不会 但会有人因此而死 |
[25:36] | They already have. | 其实已经有了 |
[25:38] | The black site where we operate from — | 我们所在的小黑屋 |
[25:41] | there was an incursion. | 曾被入侵过 |
[25:47] | A mole leaked the information about what we do, | 有内奸泄露了我们的工作 |
[25:49] | and as a result, | 结果 |
[25:50] | an extraction team was sent to abduct Reddington. | 他们派了一个捞人小队来抓雷丁顿 |
[25:53] | He barricaded himself in. | 他躲进了密室 |
[25:55] | He wouldn’t come out, | 因为他坚守不出 |
[25:56] | and the team made good on their threat | 小队也兑现了他们的威胁 |
[25:58] | to kill innocents until he did. | 如果他不出来 他们就杀无辜的人 |
[26:01] | He just let people die? | 他就眼看着人们死吗 |
[26:02] | He didn’t care who was killed? | 他不在乎谁会被杀 |
[26:04] | – Except one. – Who? | -除了一个人 -谁 |
[26:07] | Me. | 我 |
[26:08] | He agreed to come out when they put a gun to my head. | 他们拿枪对着我的时候 他答应出来 |
[26:11] | After that, Reddington vanished. | 自那之后 雷丁顿消失了 |
[26:13] | He wouldn’t come back into the headquarters | 他说在抓到内鬼之前 |
[26:15] | – until the mole was found. – And who was it? | -不会再进总部 -谁是内鬼 |
[26:17] | We don’t know for sure, but Reddington only returned | 我们也不确定 但黛安·福勒失踪之后 |
[26:20] | after the disappearance of Diane Fowler. | 雷丁顿才回来 |
[26:28] | Are you suggesting that the former head | 你是在说司法部 |
[26:30] | of the criminal division at Main Justice was a mole? | 刑事部门的前任负责人是一个内鬼吗 |
[26:34] | – For whom? – I don’t know for sure. | -谁的内鬼 -我不确定 |
[26:40] | He let agents die, but not you. | 他任由探员死去 但救了你 |
[26:43] | This man you’re not in league with, | 你没有与这个人勾结 |
[26:45] | who’s not your friend. | 你们也不是朋友 |
[26:51] | You said before that Reddington had answers | 你之前说雷丁顿能够回答 |
[26:53] | to questions you hadn’t even thought of. | 一些你根本没有想过的问题 |
[26:56] | Has he given you any? | 他有告诉你什么吗 |
[26:58] | Well…there was a time | 有那么一段时间 |
[27:02] | early on when I thought, | 很早之前我这么想过 |
[27:05] | because of his implications, | 因为他的一些暗示 |
[27:07] | that he might be my father. | 我以为他可能是我的父亲 |
[27:09] | You didn’t know your father? | 你没有见过你的父亲吗 |
[27:11] | No. He died in a fire. | 没有 他在一场火灾中丧生 |
[27:15] | And your mother? | 那你母亲呢 |
[27:18] | She died when I was young. | 我很小的时候她就去世了 |
[27:20] | The man who raised me, my adoptive father, | 我由养父抚养成人 |
[27:25] | his name was Sam Milhoan. | 他叫萨姆·米罗恩 |
[27:26] | Does he have a connection to Reddington? | 他跟雷丁顿有联系吗 |
[27:27] | – Yes. – What connection? | -是的 -什么样的关系 |
[27:29] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:30] | But they knew each other? | 但他们认识彼此吗 |
[27:36] | Yes, Reddington was there when my father died. | 是的 我父亲去世时雷丁顿就在他身边 |
[27:38] | You’ve sat here and told me | 你坐在这里跟我说 |
[27:40] | you had no relationship with Reddington | 在雷丁顿自首之前 |
[27:42] | before he turned himself in, and now you’re telling me | 你跟他没有任何关系 现在你又说 |
[27:44] | he was close enough to your father to be with him when he died? | 他跟你父亲关系好到去世时由他陪伴吗 |
[27:47] | I didn’t say they were close. | 我没说他们关系很好 |
[27:48] | We’re taking a break. | 我们休息一下 |
[27:51] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[27:52] | You need to think long and hard | 你得仔细想想 |
[27:55] | about this story that you’re telling. | 你在讲述的这个故事 |
[27:56] | It’s not a story. This is the truth. | 这不是故事 是事实 |
[27:58] | That the man you said you’d never met, | 这个你说从没见过的人 |
[27:59] | a notorious criminal, had a mysterious relationship | 一个臭名昭著的罪犯 跟你养父 |
[28:01] | with the man who raised you? | 有一段很神秘的关系吗 |
[28:02] | – Yes. – Your dead husband was a spy, | -是的 -你死去的丈夫是个间谍 |
[28:05] | and you never knew your parents, | 你没见过自己的父母 |
[28:07] | and no one’s heard of the criminals you hunt, | 没人听说过你要找的这个罪犯 |
[28:09] | and for some reason, you claim not to know | 并且因为某些原因 你声称并不知道 |
[28:11] | why you were chosen to be at the center of it all. | 为什么你会被选择处于整个事件的中心 |
[28:16] | Wait! Wa– I don’t — | 等等 我不想 |
[28:19] | I don’t want to take a break. | 我不想休息 |
[28:20] | I would like to finish and go home. | 我想赶紧结束然后回家 |
[28:30] | You want something from the vending machine? | 需要帮你去自动售货机买点什么吗 |
[28:47] | This better be important. | 这最好是重要的事 |
[28:51] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[28:54] | Once you’re in, no contact. | 一旦开始 就不能联系 |
[28:57] | You said on the phone that this was mission-critical. | 电话里你说这关乎任务成败 |
[29:01] | What’s wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[29:07] | Hands. | 手伸出来 |
[29:21] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[29:24] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[29:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:31] | I want Tom Keen. | 我想要汤姆·基恩 |
[29:37] | You said Reddington had a list. | 你说雷丁顿有一个名单 |
[29:39] | He calls it the Blacklist. | 他称为罪恶黑名单 |
[29:41] | And who maintains it? | 谁掌握着名单 |
[29:41] | – Does Harold Cooper keep track of — – There is no physical list. | -哈罗德·库珀有没有 -没有实际名单 |
[29:45] | The names are all in Reddington’s head. | 所有名字都在雷丁顿的脑子里 |
[29:47] | So they’re all random. | 那一切都是随机的吗 |
[29:48] | No, I-I don’t believe so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[29:50] | I believe that each case, each criminal | 我认为每个案子 每个罪犯 |
[29:52] | is somehow part of a larger agenda. | 似乎都是一个更大阴谋的一部分 |
[29:54] | What agenda? | 什么阴谋 |
[29:55] | I can’t be sure, | 我不确定 |
[29:56] | but h-he always has an angle for every case. | 但每个案子他都有自己的目的 |
[29:59] | I know that. | 这一点我能确定 |
[29:59] | So Reddington is using you to expand his criminal empire. | 那么雷丁顿利用你来扩张自己的犯罪帝国 |
[30:02] | No. W-well, yes. | 不是的 不过也是的 |
[30:04] | And you’re okay with all this? | 这一切对你来说都没问题吗 |
[30:05] | I wasn’t at first, but as it turns out, | 一开始不是的 但之后发现 |
[30:08] | the cases he brings us are far more valuable | 他带给我们的案件 对国家安全的价值 |
[30:10] | to national security than what he gets in return. | 比他个人从中获取的利益多得多 |
[30:12] | But Reddington still tailors individual cases | 但雷丁顿仍然为了他的个人利益 |
[30:15] | for his personal gain? | 来刻意安排独立案例是吗 |
[30:16] | They’re not individual. Some of them are connected. | 他们不是独立的 有一些是有联系的 |
[30:19] | Connected how? | 怎么有联系 |
[30:19] | Reddington got a number from Wu Jing, | 雷丁顿从吴京那得到一个号码 |
[30:21] | a code that he entered into VICAP | 在帮我们阻止了拉德党后 |
[30:24] | after helping us stop General Ludd | 进入全国犯罪数据库进行查询 |
[30:26] | in order to identify Lucy Brooks, | 从而获得了露西·布鲁克斯的身份 |
[30:29] | also known as Jolene Parker, | 又名茱莲妮·帕克 |
[30:31] | who he then tracked down using the Alchemist’s client list. | 然后他通过炼金师的客户名单追查到了她 |
[30:35] | Gina Zanetakos, the courier — | 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 信使 |
[30:37] | I believe they all trace back to one entity. | 我认为他们全都可以追溯到同一个组织 |
[30:41] | At first, I thought the cases were all about getting Berlin. | 一开始我认为所有案子都是为了抓到柏林 |
[30:44] | The man your husband worked for. | 你丈夫的雇主 |
[30:45] | And most of them were. | 大部分的案子的确是的 |
[30:46] | And, yes, he’s using us. It’s true. | 并且他确实在利用我们 没错 |
[30:48] | But in the process, we’ve been able to capture | 但在这期间 我们得以逮捕 |
[30:51] | and kill a number of high-value targets, including Berlin. | 并杀死一些高价值罪犯 包括柏林 |
[30:55] | And I thought that was the end game, | 而且我以为柏林就是他的最终目标 |
[30:56] | but as it turns out, Reddington has other agendas. | 但结果发现 雷丁顿还有其它计划 |
[31:01] | And all of those are connected somehow? | 而这一切都有着某些联系吗 |
[31:03] | I can’t know for sure, but, yes, I imagine they’re connected. | 我不是太确定 但是的 我猜它们有联系 |
[31:06] | Like his recent arrest in Hong Kong. | 比如他最近在香港被捕 |
[31:08] | The cover story. | 你们掩护的那件事 |
[31:09] | He wanted to be captured. | 他想要被逮捕 |
[31:11] | It’s all a part of his quest | 这都是为了找到 |
[31:12] | to find something he calls “The Fulcrum.” | 一个被他称为”支点”的东西 |
[31:15] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[31:16] | It’s a blackmail file. | 是一个勒索文件 |
[31:17] | And before you decide whether or not | 在你决定是否要在公开法庭上 |
[31:19] | to discuss what we know in open court, | 讨论我们所知道的东西之前 |
[31:21] | you should know that, according to Reddington, | 你应该知道 据雷丁顿所说 |
[31:23] | the Fulcrum is proof of the existence | 支点是一个秘密组织 |
[31:25] | of a clandestine organization, | 存在的证据 |
[31:27] | And if its activities were made public, | 一旦他们的活动被曝光 |
[31:29] | a number of very powerful people | 很多位高权重的人 |
[31:31] | would go to prison or be executed. | 会进监狱或被执行死刑 |
[31:33] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是件坏事一样 |
[31:35] | We don’t know if what Rreddington alleges is true, | 我们不知道雷丁顿所说的是不是真的 |
[31:38] | and until we can confirm his allegations, | 而在我们能证明他的话之前 |
[31:40] | until we find the proof, | 在我们找到证据之前 |
[31:42] | the only people who would benefit | 唯一能从”支点”被曝光 |
[31:43] | from the Fulcrum being publicized | 这件事中受益的 |
[31:45] | are the criminals it identifies. | 是上面那些罪犯 |
[31:47] | So, Hong Kong — | 所以雷丁顿… |
[31:50] | did Reddington find this Fulcrum? | 在香港找到”支点”了吗 |
[31:53] | No. | 没有 |
[31:54] | And does he have some other ideas about how to locate it? | 他知道有什么其它办法能找到它吗 |
[31:58] | Yes — through me. | 知道 通过我 |
[31:59] | You? | 你 |
[32:00] | That’s what I’ve come to believe | 因此我相信 |
[32:02] | is the real reason he surrendered in the first place, asked for me. | 这才是他当初自首并要求见我的真正原因 |
[32:05] | And let me guess– | 我猜… |
[32:06] | This comes as a complete surprise to you. | 这一切都完全在你意料之外 |
[32:09] | Absolutely. | 的确 |
[32:09] | The same way you were completely surprised | 和他说要见你的时候 |
[32:12] | when he asked for you. | 你也感到意外一样 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:14] | And the way you found out that your husband was a spy. | 你发现你丈夫是名间谍的时候也这么觉得的吧 |
[32:17] | I’m sorry. You’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 抱歉 你说得对 一点没错 |
[32:19] | I should have known | 我早该知道 |
[32:20] | that when my husband and I were planning family | 在我丈夫和我计划建立家庭时 |
[32:22] | that he was, in fact, a traitor | 他其实是个 |
[32:24] | who had installed surveillance cameras in my bedroom! | 在我房间里装监控探头的背信弃义的小人 |
[32:27] | Of course I should have been aware | 当然我也早该知道 |
[32:29] | that the number four on the FBI’s most wanted list | 联调局通缉名单上的四号人物 |
[32:31] | would turn himself in and speak only to me! | 会来自首并且只要求跟我对话 |
[32:35] | God, what a horrible profiler I must be | 天呐 我是名多么糟糕的侧写师啊 |
[32:38] | to have missed the fact that I am central | 居然没注意到我是找到这个 |
[32:40] | to the discovery of a blackmail file | 能打破势力平衡…准确地说 |
[32:43] | that will tilt the balance of power in — | 能扭转整个世界局面的 |
[32:45] | let me phrase this right — the entire world! | 勒索文件的关键 |
[32:51] | I suck! | 我太差劲了 |
[33:02] | I think we’ve gotten a little off topic. | 我觉得我们有点跑题了 |
[33:06] | Regarding Mr. Ames, | 关于埃姆斯先生的事 |
[33:08] | according to Detective Wilcox, | 据威尔考克斯警探所说 |
[33:11] | you said that you were on official business | 你说你在那艘名为凤凰号的船上 |
[33:14] | when you encountered Mr. Ames on the ship the Phoenix. | 遇到在埃姆斯先生的时候正在执行公务 |
[33:16] | As I told the Detective, I was there looking for a fugitive. | 正如我告诉警探的 我在那寻找一名逃犯 |
[33:19] | Fugitives — from Cumberland. | 不止一名 是从坎伯兰逃走的 |
[33:21] | FBI. We’re searching for two fugitives | 联调局 我们正在搜寻两名昨晚 |
[33:23] | escaped from Cumberland last night. | 从坎伯兰逃出来的逃犯 |
[33:25] | I never said Cumberland, | 我没说是从坎伯兰逃走的 |
[33:27] | and I was only looking for one man — Samuel Aleko. | 而且我只在搜寻一名逃犯 塞缪尔·阿列科 |
[33:30] | He had a warrant out for his arrest, | 他被通缉 |
[33:32] | and I had reason to believe | 并且我有理由相信 |
[33:33] | that he was hiding out on the Phoenix. | 他藏匿在凤凰号上 |
[33:34] | In what way is Mr. Aleko connected | 阿列科先生犯了什么罪 |
[33:36] | to the business of your task force? | 要你们特别小组出马 |
[33:38] | He had been an informant for a colleague of mine | 他是我一名在执行任务时被杀害的同事 |
[33:41] | who was killed in the line of duty — Meera Malik. | 米拉·马丽科的线人 |
[33:45] | I was hoping I could cut a deal with Aleko | 我希望能和阿列科合作 |
[33:47] | and have him inform for me. | 让他给我提供情报 |
[33:49] | Mr. Aleko says you’re lying. | 阿列科先生说你所说的都是谎话 |
[33:51] | – In his statement… – Which he recanted. | -在他的证词中… -已经撤回的证词 |
[33:52] | He says that you kept your ex-husband hostage | 他说你把你前夫当作人质 |
[33:55] | on the Phoenix for four months | 扣押在凤凰号上长达四月之久 |
[33:57] | – and that you interrogated him there. – That’s not true. | -并且你在那审讯他 -这不是真的 |
[33:59] | How often did you communicate with Berlin? | 你跟柏林多久联系一次 |
[34:01] | – I want a name. – My name is Jacob Phelps. | -我要知道名字 -我叫雅各布·菲尔普斯 |
[34:02] | Did you murder Jolene Parker? Why you? | 是你谋杀了茱莲妮·帕克吗 为什么是你 |
[34:04] | Have you spied on others? Is this… | 你监视过其他人吗 你就是… |
[34:05] | What do you know about Reddington? | 雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么 |
[34:06] | What do you know about Reddington? | 雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么 |
[34:07] | And when Mr. Ames found out what you were doing, | 当埃姆斯先生发现你的所作所为 |
[34:10] | you and your husband conspired to kill him. | 你和你丈夫合谋杀了他 |
[34:13] | – No! – It’s better this way. | -不要 -这是最好的方法 |
[34:14] | – Let him do it. – Get off me! Get your hands off me! | -由他去吧 -放手 把你的手放开 |
[34:17] | Tom, stop! | 汤姆 住手 |
[34:20] | As I told you, my ex-husband is dead. | 我之前跟你说过 我前夫死了 |
[34:22] | Perhaps I should remind you that you’re under oath. | 或许我该提醒你一下 你宣过誓了 |
[34:24] | Perhaps I should remind you | 或许我该提醒你 |
[34:25] | that the only evidence against me is circumstantial. | 唯一能指证我的证据是间接的 |
[34:28] | So it’s your word against his? | 所以你是说他空口无凭吗 |
[34:29] | If I were holding my ex-husband hostage | 要是我扣押我的前夫作为人质 |
[34:31] | and Mr. Ames found him, | 而埃姆斯先生发现了他 |
[34:33] | the last thing Tom would do is kill him, | 汤姆绝不会杀了那个 |
[34:35] | the one man who could alert the authorities and set him free. | 会去报警解救他的人 |
[34:38] | It makes no sense. | 这不合理 |
[34:39] | Yes, it’s my word against his. | 是的 他空口无凭 |
[34:42] | Not entirely. | 并不是完全无凭 |
[34:45] | Okay. Send him in. | 好吧 让他进来 |
[34:49] | I’m going to check your story out with your boss. | 我要向你的上司核实一下你所说的一切 |
[34:52] | Good. I have no doubt that Deputy Director Cooper | 很好 我相信库珀助理司长 |
[34:55] | will confirm my accounts. | 会证实我所言非虚 |
[34:56] | Well, we should know soon enough. | 我们很快就会见分晓了 |
[34:57] | Mr. Cooper is right outside. | 库珀先生就在门外 |
[35:04] | For the moment, Agent Keen, I think we’re finished. | 基恩探员 我们的谈话暂时结束了 |
[35:15] | Director Cooper, if you will. | 库珀司长 请坐 |
[35:19] | Look, I told you what happened with Tom Keen. | 我已经告诉你汤姆·基恩是怎么回事了 |
[35:22] | This is not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[35:24] | You vouched for him personally, Bill. | 你亲自为他担保 比尔 |
[35:26] | I hired him on your recommendation. | 在你的推荐之下我才雇他的 |
[35:30] | The merchandise was defective. | 他有缺陷 |
[35:32] | No. | 不 |
[35:33] | Keen was perfect — test scores, aptitude. | 基恩的测试分数和天资都是是完美无缺的 |
[35:38] | There was no indication he would become emotionally involved. | 没有迹象表明他会变得感情用事 |
[35:42] | But he did. | 但他确是感情用事了 |
[35:42] | He hasn’t been in contact. | 他没和我联系 |
[35:44] | Cut the crap, Bill. | 废话少说 比尔 |
[35:46] | You acquired Tom Keen when he was a boy. | 在汤姆·基恩还是个孩子的时候你就发掘了他 |
[35:49] | You trained him to be a deep-cover operative. | 你训练他成为一名卧底 |
[35:52] | It’s all he’s ever done. | 他从来只会干这行 |
[35:53] | It’s all he knows. | 他只知道这一行 |
[35:56] | When one operation ends, | 一个任务结束 |
[35:57] | he comes back to you for another. | 他回到你这来领另一个任务 |
[35:59] | Not this time. | 这次不是这样的 |
[36:03] | Mamat and I have come to something of an understanding. | 马马特和我已经达成了共识 |
[36:06] | He gets to remain alive and well, still Deputy Minister, | 他继续好好活着当他的副部长 |
[36:10] | and I get you. | 而你归我 |
[36:21] | I’m equally hopeful you and I | 我希望你我也能够达成 |
[36:23] | can arrive at a mutually beneficial solution. | 一个互利互惠的解决方案 |
[36:25] | Even if I knew where he was, I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道他在哪里 我也不会告诉你 |
[36:28] | Keen’s betrayal cost me dearly | 基恩的背叛让我付出了昂贵的代价 |
[36:32] | in time, money, lives. | 时间代价 金钱代价 生命代价 |
[36:37] | Some of the people closest to me are now dead | 因为汤姆·基恩 一些和我关系亲密的人 |
[36:40] | because of Tom Keen. | 死去了 |
[36:41] | If I gave you his location, I’d have to betray a client. | 如果我告诉你他在哪 就会出卖客户 |
[36:45] | That shouldn’t be hard, Bill. | 比尔 这对于你来说应该不是难事 |
[36:48] | You betrayed me. | 你出卖了我 |
[36:52] | You sold me as an asset and then allowed him to turn | 你卖给我一个卧底 然后当柏林 |
[36:55] | when Berlin offered you twice as much. | 出两倍的价钱时 你让他转换了阵营 |
[36:58] | You’re in debt to me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[37:01] | Recognize this rather fortuitous opportunity | 把这个当做是一个你可以 |
[37:04] | for you to begin to make things even. | 开始补偿我的幸运机会 |
[37:10] | Where can I find Tom Keen? | 汤姆·基恩在哪里 |
[37:18] | I have been listening to Elizabeth Keen | 我一直在听伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[37:20] | describe the work of your task force, | 描述你们特别行动小组的工作 |
[37:22] | and I have many questions, | 我有很多的问题想问 |
[37:24] | but it’s safe to say there’s only one I need to put to you, | 但是对你我只想问一个问题 |
[37:27] | and that question is, as her boss, | 那就是 作为她的上司 |
[37:29] | can you tell me if Agent Keen was on that boat, | 你能否告诉我基恩探员在那艘船上 |
[37:33] | the Phoenix, | 在凤凰号上 |
[37:35] | in her official capacity as an FBI Agent, | 是以联调局探员的身份在执行公务 |
[37:37] | or was she there, as appears far more likely to me, | 还是出于与特别小组 |
[37:40] | for personal reasons that had nothing to do | 或联调局无关的个人原因 |
[37:42] | with the work of your task force and the FBI? | 而我更相信是后者 |
[37:44] | I understand you need to ask me the question, | 我知道你需要问我问题 |
[37:47] | but I assume it’s only to confirm | 但我以为你只是需要我证实 |
[37:48] | what Agent Keen has already told you — | 基恩探员告诉你的话 |
[37:50] | that she has addressed this | 那就是她已经向你澄清这些事 |
[37:51] | and eliminated any need for me to testify under oath. | 这样我就不用再宣誓作证 |
[37:54] | No. | 不 |
[37:56] | Agent Keen put you directly on the hot seat. | 基恩探员使你陷入了一个尴尬的境地 |
[38:00] | She not only said that she was there on official business, | 她不仅声称她去那里是为了执行公务 |
[38:04] | she specifically said on the record | 而且她还在公开记录上声明 |
[38:06] | that you would confirm this. | 你会证实她说的话 |
[38:08] | Now, I know this must be difficult for you. | 我知道这一定让你很为难 |
[38:10] | Agent Keen is one of your own, | 基恩探员是你的手下 |
[38:11] | and your instinct is to be loyal to her. | 而且你的直觉也让你忠于她 |
[38:13] | But she put herself in this position, | 但是她到今天这步田地是咎由自取 |
[38:15] | and I strongly advise you to not commit perjury | 而且我强烈地建议你 |
[38:17] | – to protect her from — – Yes. | -不要为了保护她而作伪证 -是的 |
[38:21] | Yes, what? | 什么是的 |
[38:23] | Yes, Agent Keen was on that ship, the Phoenix, | 是的 基恩探员在凤凰号上 |
[38:26] | as part of the official duties of our task force. | 确实是在执行特别小组的任务 |
[38:32] | You’re walking down a very dangerous road here, Director. | 你现在可是走了一步险棋 司长 |
[38:36] | You understand that if you perjure yourself — | 你要明白如果你作伪证… |
[38:38] | You asked me a question, and I answered it. | 你问了个问题 我回答了 |
[38:40] | Are we finished? | 你问完了吗 |
[38:41] | I can push you for specifics. | 我可以让你描述任务的细节 |
[38:43] | As I understand it, your job is to determine | 据我所知 你的工作 |
[38:44] | whether a grand jury should go forward on this issue. | 就是决定是否该让大陪审团调查此事 |
[38:47] | Now, if you want to put me before them, | 如果你想让我面对大陪审团 |
[38:49] | have me answer their questions, fine. | 回答他们的问题 没问题 |
[38:50] | But I have answered the one question | 但是我已经回答了 |
[38:52] | you said you wanted me to answer. | 你想让我回答的那个问题 |
[38:55] | So if there’s nothing else… | 如果没有别的事的话 |
[39:03] | Director cooper. | 库珀司长 |
[39:05] | Something tells me we will be speaking again soon. | 直觉告诉我 不久后我们会再见面的 |
[39:16] | What do you got? Let me see it. | 找到什么了 给我看一下 |
[39:18] | Found it lodged in the ship’s hull. | 卡在船壁上 |
[39:19] | There it is. | 就是它 |
[39:21] | Have ballistics run it against Agent Keen’s service weapon. | 把这个和探员基恩的佩枪做弹道比对 |
[39:23] | – She surrendered it when she entered the courthouse. – Got it. | -她进法院前上交了那把枪 -好的 |
[39:25] | Have the lab process the blood | 让实验室把弹头上的血迹和阿列科的 |
[39:27] | to look for a dna match to Aleko. | 进行DNA比对 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna need results fast. | 我要尽快知道结果 |
[39:30] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[40:15] | Well, that went as well as could be expected. | 不错 这跟预期进行得一样顺利 |
[40:18] | We got a lead on Keen | 我们有了基恩的线索 |
[40:20] | and an invitation to sit in the minister’s box | 而且明年”斯莱舍杯”世界斗鸡大赛 |
[40:22] | at next year’s Slasher Cup. | 还可以坐在部长包厢里观赛 |
[40:24] | Cultural peculiarities notwithstanding, | 虽然斗鸡是一种文化特色 |
[40:26] | I find cockfighting to be abominable. | 但是我还是觉得令人厌恶 |
[40:30] | However, truth be told, I do love fried chicken. | 但是老实说 我确实喜欢炸鸡 |
[40:33] | You need to tell her, Raymond. | 你应该告诉她 雷蒙德 |
[40:38] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[40:39] | About Tom. | 关于汤姆的事 |
[40:41] | You should have told her some time ago. | 你很早之前就应该告诉她 |
[40:44] | I don’t know how do that, Dembe. | 我不知道该如何开口 邓比 |
[40:46] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[40:48] | You tell her the truth by telling her everything. | 就从告诉她每件事的真相开始 |
[40:57] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我想我做不到 |
[41:01] | Maybe you should stop thinking about it and do it. | 也许你应该停止去想而去做 |
[41:09] | Sorry to interrupt, Your Honor. | 不好意思 打扰了 法官大人 |
[41:10] | – This couldn’t wait. – What am I looking at? | -这件事十万火急 -这是什么 |
[41:12] | A discharged bullet found at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了一枚子弹 |
[41:14] | It’s a match to Agent Keen’s firearm. | 它和基恩探员的佩枪弹道匹配 |
[41:17] | Trace amounts of Samuel Aleko’s blood | 而且子弹上有 |
[41:19] | were found on the casing. | 塞缪尔·阿列科的血迹 |
[41:20] | -When did you find this? -Five hours ago. | -你什么时候发现的 -5个小时前 |
[41:22] | Your Honor, this is — this is direct physical evidence | 法官大人 这是…这是基恩探员 |
[41:24] | that Agent Keen lied to the court. | 对法庭说谎的直接物证 |
[41:26] | She says that she never saw Mr. Aleko on that ship, | 她说她从没在那艘船上见到过阿列科先生 |
[41:29] | but that can’t be reconciled | 但是这与发现子弹的事实不符 |
[41:30] | with the fact that a bullet fired from her gun | 这枚子弹从她的佩枪里射出 |
[41:32] | passed through Mr. Aleko’s body | 穿过阿列科先生的身体 |
[41:34] | and was found on the ship with his blood on it. | 沾染上他的血迹 最后在船上被发现 |
[41:36] | It’s proof that she’s trying to cover up the truth, Your Honor, | 这是她试图掩盖真相的证据 法官大人 |
[41:38] | and the truth | 而真相 |
[41:40] | is that Elizabeth Keen killed Eugene Ames. | 就是伊丽莎白·基恩杀了尤金·埃姆斯 |