时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I went out for a smoke, and he was here. – What the hell. | -我出去抽根烟 他就在这了 -什么情况 |
[00:05] | If you let this guy go, | 如果你放了他 |
[00:06] | he’s going to the cops. | 他就会去报警 |
[00:07] | We are all going to Jail, | 我们都会进监狱的 |
[00:09] | starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[00:11] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[00:11] | Detective Martin Wilcox, Metro P.D. | 特区警局的马丁·威尔考克斯警探 |
[00:13] | I’m looking into this missing-persons case. | 我在调查一件失踪人口的案子 |
[00:16] | Lieutenant Ames, D.C. Harbormaster. | 埃姆斯副队长 特区港务长 |
[00:18] | I had no idea Tom would kill him. | 我根本没想到汤姆会杀了他 |
[00:19] | Was there witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[00:20] | Just want to ask you a few questions, | 只是想问你几个问题 |
[00:22] | then you’re free to go. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[00:24] | You are Samuel Aleko. | 你是塞缪尔·阿列科 |
[00:25] | I know you were there. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[00:26] | My father was killed because of the Fulcrum, | 我父亲是因为”支点”死的 |
[00:29] | because you and your people came for it that night. | 因为那晚你和你的同伴前来找它而死 |
[00:32] | This charade… | 你这样… |
[00:33] | of you pretending to care about me | 装模作样关心我 |
[00:35] | was a waste of your time | 是在浪费时间 |
[00:36] | because I don’t know where it is. | 因为我不知道它在哪 |
[00:38] | I have a safe. It’s in St.Petersburg. | 我有个保险箱 在圣彼得堡 |
[00:41] | The number from the safe | 我们对一个秘密交易进行无痕迹调查 |
[00:43] | traces to a blind exchange. | 查到了这个号码 |
[00:43] | We can’t identify the party you’ll be speaking to. | 但电话那头的人是谁尚未查清 |
[00:46] | Who the hell is this? | 你是什么人 |
[01:00] | Our suspect is patient, calm. | 我们的嫌疑人很耐心 很冷静 |
[01:04] | He likely spends hours scouting the prey. | 会花长时间侦查猎物 |
[01:07] | He’s only interested in big men, | 他只对大人物感兴趣 |
[01:10] | the ones who are hard to take down, | 专挑难下手的 |
[01:11] | like the big bucks in the wild. | 就像野外的大雄鹿 |
[01:13] | Now, you’re looking for an incredibly smart offender, | 你们要找的嫌犯智商极高 |
[01:18] | highly organized. | 极度有条理 |
[01:19] | White male, likely 35 to 40. | 白人男性 三十五到四十岁 |
[01:22] | It is the sport that he’s seduced by, | 吸引住他正是这项运动 |
[01:25] | the ritual of the hunt. | 狩猎的仪式 |
[01:27] | When he does finally make his move, it happens fast, | 最终下手都是在一瞬间 |
[01:30] | striking in a blitz-style attack most never see coming. | 大多数人都预料不到闪电战 |
[01:33] | His heart-shot prey | 他会开枪瞄准心脏 |
[01:35] | rarely make it over 100 feet before bleeding out. | 受害人不出百步就会死于失血过多 |
[01:38] | That moment is everything to him — | 那一刻对他来说就是一切 |
[01:41] | the rush of control. | 掌控一切的快感 |
[01:43] | The typical mutilation killer | 典型的肢解型凶手 |
[01:45] | focuses on a specific area of the anatomy | 都瞄准于符合他们喜好的 |
[01:48] | that suits their interest — | 特定的解刨区域 |
[01:49] | the face, the eyes or mouth, | 脸部 眼睛 或者嘴巴 |
[01:51] | the extremities, hands, breasts, genitalia. | 四肢 双手 胸部 生殖器 |
[01:54] | But this one’s different — | 但这名凶手有所不同 |
[01:55] | He’s interested in total domination of the body. | 他喜欢对尸体的绝对掌控 |
[01:59] | He guts them, | 给尸体开膛破肚 |
[02:00] | removing the organs with surgical precision, | 用外科手术级的精准度摘除器官 |
[02:02] | but then leaving them in a pile. | 然后把它们摞成一堆 |
[02:04] | But these aren’t sex crimes, | 但并不是性犯罪 |
[02:05] | which indicates they are instead crimes of domination, | 也就是说这些是统治型犯罪 |
[02:09] | an effort on his part to gain control over men | 费尽心思为了能够占据主导 |
[02:12] | who, based on their physical similarities, | 鉴于受害者体态相似 |
[02:15] | represent a man who once had dominance over him — | 表明这个曾生活在他人主导的阴影下 |
[02:19] | a father, an older brother. | 父亲 或是兄长 |
[02:21] | It is my belief that “The Deer Hunter” is, in fact, | 依我之见 猎鹿人事实上 |
[02:24] | A very slight, rather weak man. | 是个弱小脆弱的男人 |
[02:27] | Yes, blue shirt. | 请讲 穿蓝衬衣的那位 |
[02:28] | They say he takes a souvenir. | 据说他会带走战利品 |
[02:29] | It’s not a souvenir, it’s a final act of domination. | 不是战利品 是控制权的最后一步 |
[02:33] | While his prey’s body is still warm, | 当他的猎物尸体还温热时 |
[02:35] | he carves out the liver and takes a single ceremonial bite. | 他会挖出肝脏 仪式性地地咬上一口 |
[02:44] | 猎鹿人 第93号 | |
[02:48] | Man, we had a deal. | 老兄 我们说好了的 |
[02:49] | I testify against Keen and her husband, | 我指认基恩和她丈夫 |
[02:51] | I tell you how they killed the harbormaster, | 我告诉你他们怎么杀的港务长 |
[02:53] | and I walk. | 然后我就可以走人 |
[02:54] | Yeah, you will walk, when the trial’s over. | 等庭审结束会放你走的 |
[02:56] | Until then, you’re being charged as an accessory. | 在那之前 你将作为共犯被起诉 |
[02:58] | I told you everything. | 我全都跟你招了 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:01] | And because of that, you’re gonna be the star witness | 因为这些 你是联调局探员 |
[03:03] | in the murder trial of FBI agent Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩谋杀案庭审的重要证人 |
[03:06] | You’re gonna testify in open court. | 你要在公开法庭上指证 |
[03:08] | You’re gonna testify before the grand jury. | 还要面对大陪审团 |
[03:10] | You’re gonna be deposed until you’re blue in the face. | 你要一口气把该说的都给说了 |
[03:13] | And if you change your story by so much as a comma, | 如果你要是敢改动一点 哪怕是标点符号 |
[03:16] | your immunity deal will be voided | 你的豁免权就没戏了 |
[03:18] | and you’re gonna go to prison for the rest of your life. | 然后就等着牢底坐穿 |
[03:21] | Am I clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 清楚了 |
[03:31] | Yes? | 说 |
[03:31] | Sorry I cut our previous call short. | 抱歉 上一通电话太仓促 |
[03:34] | I was not confident the line was secure. | 我不确定线路是否安全 |
[03:36] | – Tell me your name. – Not yet. | -告诉我你的名字 -还不行 |
[03:39] | Then you have me at a disadvantage. | 那我就处于下风 |
[03:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:42] | Alan Fitch directed me to that safe. | 艾伦·芬奇告诉了我那个保险箱 |
[03:45] | Your number was inside. | 你的电话号码在里面 |
[03:46] | He wanted us to talk. Why? | 他想让我俩谈谈 为什么 |
[03:49] | What does he want me to know? | 他想让我知道什么 |
[03:50] | It is happening. | 已经开始了 |
[03:51] | What is? | 什么 |
[03:52] | What’s happening? | 什么开始了 |
[03:53] | No, not like this — in person. | 不能电话里说 得面谈 |
[03:56] | 2 p.m. tomorrow. | 明天下午两点 |
[03:57] | Broadway and 92nd. | 百老汇大道和92大道交叉口 |
[03:59] | Center island, south side. | 中心岛 南面 |
[04:04] | A graduate seminar. | 研究生研讨会 |
[04:05] | Was there a slide show? | 有放幻灯片吗 |
[04:07] | We need to talk about the Fulcrum. | 我们得谈谈”支点” |
[04:09] | I told you, I don’t know anything about it. | 我告诉你了 我什么都不知道 |
[04:11] | Elizabeth, one of the reasons I’m still alive | 伊丽莎白 我能活到现在的原因之一 |
[04:13] | is due to my love of reading, | 全靠我对阅读的热爱 |
[04:16] | whether it be words on a page | 不管是书页上 |
[04:18] | that reveal the author’s thoughts, emotions, imagination, | 揭示作者内心 情感 想象的辞藻 |
[04:23] | or whether it be people in conversation, | 还是人们的对话 |
[04:25] | to ignore what they say 1 | 忽视他们的谈话内容 |
[04:27] | and instead read their expression, posture, | 而去解读他们的表情 姿势 |
[04:31] | their gesture. | 他们的动作 |
[04:33] | Lizzy, you’re lying. | 莉兹 你在说谎 |
[04:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[04:37] | What if we made a deal? | 我们做笔交易怎么样 |
[04:39] | I help you find your serial killer, | 我帮你找到你要找的连环杀手 |
[04:41] | and you tell me about the Fulcrum. | 你告诉我”支点”的事 |
[04:42] | You’re not even interested in serial killers. | 你对连环杀手根本不感兴趣 |
[04:45] | True. | 确实 |
[04:46] | I find them unimaginative | 我觉得他们无聊透顶 |
[04:47] | and woefully predictable. | 做事循规蹈矩 |
[04:49] | But I am interested | 但是我对 |
[04:50] | in the cases that you and the FBI have wrong. | 你和联调局搞错的案子感兴趣 |
[04:54] | Wrong? | 搞错 |
[04:54] | The most critical assumption | 关于猎鹿人 |
[04:56] | you’re making about the Deer Hunter | 你们作出的最关键的假设 |
[04:58] | is wrong. | 是错误的 |
[05:02] | Do we have a deal or not? | 到底跟不跟我做交易 |
[05:07] | This brute they call “The Deer Hunter” | 你们称之为”猎鹿人”的这个禽兽 |
[05:10] | isn’t a buck at all, but instead a delicate doe. | 根本不是雄鹿 而是头细心的母鹿 |
[05:13] | A woman? | 女的 |
[05:14] | I disagree with you. | 我不同意 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | But your killer attacks from a distance, | 但是你们要找的凶手喜欢远距离袭击 |
[05:19] | indicating the predator’s smaller, | 说明这个猎手身材矮小 |
[05:21] | perhaps unable to overpower their prey. | 可能力量上无法战胜猎物 |
[05:24] | Men tend to kill in close proximity — | 男人喜欢近距离猎杀 |
[05:26] | strangulation, blunt instrument, a knife. | 勒杀 钝器击打 用刀 |
[05:29] | By contrast, women tend to favor | 相反 女人喜欢 |
[05:31] | weapons that can be used from further away — | 可以远距离使用的武器 |
[05:33] | poison, a gun, a crossbow. | 毒药 枪 弩 |
[05:35] | Richard Kuklinski was 6’5″, | 理查德·库林斯基身高一米九六 |
[05:38] | 300 pounds, | 体重136公斤 |
[05:39] | and one of his favorite weapons of choice was cyanide. | 他最喜欢用的武器之一是氰化物 |
[05:41] | Yes, but male serial killers | 对 但是男性连环杀手 |
[05:44] | are predominantly, overwhelmingly | 通常具有严重的压倒性的 |
[05:46] | sexually sadistic. | 性虐待倾向 |
[05:48] | In this case, | 可这个案子中 |
[05:48] | there is not the slightest indication of a sexual motive. | 没有丝毫性动机迹象 |
[05:51] | Aileen Wuornos was a prostitute | 艾琳·沃诺斯是名妓女 |
[05:53] | who lured her victims in with the promise of sex. | 她都是以性爱为借口引诱被害人 |
[05:56] | The Deer Hunter has been active for over a decade, | 猎鹿人已经行凶十多年 |
[06:00] | from the truck driver in Des Moines in 2003 | 从03年得梅因的那个卡车司机 |
[06:03] | to the doorman in Adams Morgan last night. | 到昨晚亚当斯·摩根的那个门卫 |
[06:05] | That’s 12 years. | 整整12年 |
[06:07] | The average length of a killing spree for a man | 男性平均的嗜杀期一般是 |
[06:09] | is two, perhaps three. | 两到三年 |
[06:12] | Yes, Agent Keen, for every rule there is an exception. | 没错 基恩探员 凡事都有例外 |
[06:15] | Each factor, taken separately, is not conclusive, | 每项因素单独来看都不具决定作用 |
[06:18] | but put them together and it’s clear — | 但把各项因素综合起来分析就很明显了 |
[06:21] | You haven’t found your man because he’s a woman. | 你们之所以找不到凶手是因为那是个女人 |
[06:25] | Uh, Agent Keen, uh, the M.E. called. | 基恩探员 法医打电话来了 |
[06:27] | He just finished his autopsy on the latest victim. | 他刚对昨晚的死者完成尸检 |
[06:35] | I used to have a teeming mane just like that. | 以前我也有这么浓密的头发 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Every kill is identical. | 每次谋杀手法都相同 |
[06:46] | Same clean incisions at the stomach and the liver, | 腹部和肝脏处都有整洁的切口 |
[06:48] | same knots binding the anus. | 肛门处打了同样的结 |
[06:50] | No variations? | 没有一点不同吗 |
[06:52] | When field dressing’s done well, it’s like an autopsy. | 现场处理做得很好 就跟尸体解剖一样 |
[06:54] | The way he opens subjects, I want to show you… | 他打开物体的方式 我给你们看看… |
[06:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:00] | I left that body covered. | 那具尸体我盖上了 |
[07:01] | The hallway. That was him! He was at my lecture! | 走廊里 就是他 他才听过我的讲座 |
[07:04] | Hey, you! | 我说你 |
[07:05] | Brown coat, stop! | 穿棕色外套的 站住 |
[07:09] | Hands where I can see them! | 举起手来 |
[07:09] | – Okay, okay, okay! – Don’t move! | -好好好 -不许动 |
[07:10] | It’s just my phone! | 只是我的手机 |
[07:11] | – Hands! – Okay. | -举起手来 -好 |
[07:13] | It’s just my phone, okay? | 只是我的手机 |
[07:31] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[07:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:38] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[07:41] | It’s not — I don’t like it any more than you do. | 这…我跟你一样 也不喜欢那样 |
[07:45] | But someone has to do this! | 但必须有人动手 |
[08:00] | This is Chad Henning. | 这是查德·亨宁 |
[08:05] | Mommy has to go across town to see him | 妈妈得横跨整个城区去看他 |
[08:09] | to see Chad Henning. | 去看查德·亨宁 |
[08:19] | I won’t be long. | 很快就结束了 |
[08:25] | What the hell were you doing in the M.E.’s office? | 你去验尸官办公室干什么 |
[08:27] | I told you, I write “Metro Crime Diary.” | 我说过了 我负责写”华府犯罪日记” |
[08:30] | That’s why I was at your lecture — research. | 所以我才去听你的讲座 为了研究 |
[08:32] | There’s no research in that rag sheet. | 那个垃圾专栏里哪有什么研究 |
[08:34] | It’s gossip and innuendo. | 不过是八卦和讽刺 |
[08:35] | So, what were you really doing there? | 所以你到底去那干什么 |
[08:38] | You used fake credentials to get into the M.E.’s office. | 你为了进入验尸官办公室用了假证明信息 |
[08:40] | You took my phone. | 你拿走了我的手机 |
[08:42] | You know all I was doing was taking pictures. | 你知道我就只是拍了几张照片而已 |
[08:43] | You’re obsessed with serial killers. | 你对连环杀手这么痴迷 |
[08:46] | You write about them all the time. | 你一直在写他们的故事 |
[08:47] | How do we know you’re not the Deer Hunter? | 万一你就是猎鹿人呢 |
[08:52] | You’re not looking for the Deer Hunter. | 你们要找的不是猎鹿人 |
[08:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[08:56] | The first six victims, | 前六名被害者 |
[08:57] | Mark Rodgers through Perry Holloman, | 马克·罗杰斯到佩里·霍洛曼 |
[08:59] | he was experimenting. | 他是在实验 |
[09:00] | The field dressing became cleaner, | 尸体处理越来越整洁 |
[09:02] | he switched from a folder to a field blade — | 他从使用折刀换成了手术刀 |
[09:04] | We didn’t overlook that. He was learning, evolving. | 这个我们知道 他在不断学习进步 |
[09:07] | Evolving implies that he wanted to improve. | 进步的前提是他想改进 |
[09:09] | Are you saying he didn’t? | 你是说他没有吗 |
[09:10] | The techniques and incisions used on the last six victims | 前六名被害者身上的伤口及所有技术 |
[09:13] | are all identical. | 都一模一样 |
[09:15] | The Deer Hunter loved to explore. | 猎鹿人喜欢探索 |
[09:17] | There’s no way he would repeat himself. | 他绝不可能重复 |
[09:19] | You think we’re dealing with a copycat. | 你是说我们要找的是个模仿犯 |
[09:20] | The Deer Hunter is an artist. | 猎鹿人是位艺术家 |
[09:23] | The guy you’re looking for is a forger. | 你们要找的是个造假者 |
[09:31] | – Keen. – Agent Keen? | -基恩 -基恩探员 |
[09:33] | I-I-it’s Detective Wilcox. | 我是威尔考克斯警探 |
[09:35] | I-I don’t know if you remember me. We — We spoke some time ago. | 我不知道你还记得我吗 我们说过几次话 |
[09:37] | Yes, detective. | 没错 警探 |
[09:38] | I remember you were looking into the disappearance | 我记得你当时是在调查 |
[09:40] | of the D.C. Harbormaster. | 特区港务长的失踪 |
[09:42] | Yeah. It’s — it’s not a missing-persons case anymore. | 是的 那已经不是失踪人口案了 |
[09:44] | We recovered the body. | 我们发现了尸体 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:48] | I was hoping for better news. | 我还希望能把他救出来呢 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:52] | I-I need you to tell me what you know. | 我需要你告诉我你所知道的一切 |
[09:55] | I would like to, detective, but as I told you, | 我也想帮你 警探 但是我说过了 |
[09:57] | the reason I came into contact with the Harbormaster — | 我之所以去找港务长是因为 |
[10:00] | t-the case I was working on at the time — | 我当时在办理的一个案子 |
[10:03] | It’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[10:03] | That’s not gonna fly anymore. | 这个理由已经行不通了 |
[10:06] | See, the thing is, recovering the body | 事情是这样子的 本案的进展 |
[10:08] | is not the only development in the case. | 不只是发现了港务长的尸体 |
[10:10] | I also found… Samuel Aleko. | 还找到了塞缪尔·阿列科 |
[10:15] | He places you at the scene, Agent Keen — | 他说你曾经出现在现场 基恩探员 |
[10:17] | you and your ex-husband. | 你和你的前夫 |
[10:19] | He tells quite a story. | 他说得绘声绘色 |
[10:20] | Says the two of you are stone-cold killers. | 说你们俩都是冷血杀手 |
[10:22] | Even if I wanted to answer your questions, | 即使我想回答这些问题 |
[10:25] | before I could talk, you would need to get — | 在我开口之前 你必须要… |
[10:26] | A federal judge to rule that my investigation supercedes your case. | 一名联邦法官判定我的调查比你的案子更重要 |
[10:30] | It’s — it’s in the works. | 现在正在办 |
[10:31] | An AUSA’s gonna sit down with Mr. Aleko, | 一名助理检察长正准备和阿列科好好谈谈 |
[10:33] | hear what he has to say. | 听听他到底要说什么 |
[10:34] | And I-I have no doubt that, as a result of that conversation, | 而我相信 等他们谈话有了结果以后 |
[10:38] | a petition’s gonna be filed in federal court | 就能向联邦法院提出申请 |
[10:40] | requesting that I have complete access | 要求获取能完全调查 |
[10:43] | to any of your allegedly classified information. | 所有你所谓的机密信息的权限 |
[10:46] | This conversation is over. | 这场谈话到此为止 |
[10:48] | Well, I-I-I think it’s just beginning. | 我觉得才刚开始呢 |
[11:12] | Hello, Edgar. | 你好 埃德加 |
[11:13] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[11:15] | Samuel Aleko will be transferred tomorrow afternoon. | 塞缪尔·阿列科将于明天下午转移 |
[11:18] | That’s not gonna work. | 那样行不通 |
[11:20] | Look, he has to talk to the guy. This is the window. | 他必须和那人谈谈 这是唯一的机会 |
[11:22] | He leaves the “V” street station between 2:00 and 4:00. | 他将在两点到四点之间离开V街站 |
[11:26] | You have to reschedule the transfer. | 你得重新安排转移 |
[11:28] | There’s somewhere else I need to be. | 我得去别的地方 |
[11:29] | Look, you know I’d do anything for you, Mr. Reddington, | 我会为你做任何事 雷丁顿先生 |
[11:31] | but, I mean, this thing’s in motion. | 但是 这已经开始实行了 |
[11:33] | This is the window. It is what it is. | 这是我们的机会 就是这样 |
[11:38] | Cinnamon-nut crumble? | 肉桂花生面包 |
[11:39] | Brown-sugar pecan. | 是红糖核桃 |
[11:40] | Oh, my. | 天 |
[11:42] | Lucinda knows how you love her coffee cake. | 露西娜知道你很喜欢她做的早餐点心 |
[11:44] | Oh, I do. | 的确如此 |
[11:47] | Be well, Edgar, and tell Lucinda | 保重 埃德加 告诉露西娜 |
[11:49] | if she ever leaves you, I’d like to marry her. | 如果她要离开你 我很乐意把她娶回家 |
[11:52] | Just remember, tomorrow between 2:00 and 4:00. | 记住 明天两点到四点之间 |
[12:05] | I’ve been through every case file, | 我看了所有的案件档案 |
[12:06] | and I’ll be damned if Kruse doesn’t have a point. | 要是克鲁斯错了 我就完了 |
[12:08] | I mean, the last six kills are identical. | 我是说后面六起谋杀案手法几乎相同 |
[12:10] | We assumed that was because he’d perfected his craft, | 我们认为这是因为他已经完善了自己的手法 |
[12:12] | that there was no room for improvement. | 已经没有改进的空间了 |
[12:14] | But the more I look at it, the more I think we’re wrong, | 但我越看越觉得我们想错了 |
[12:16] | that there really is a copycat. | 的确有一个模仿犯 |
[12:19] | I just can’t prove it. | 我只是没法证明 |
[12:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:23] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:25] | Come on, Keen. What is it? | 说吧 基恩 怎么了 |
[12:26] | I know you better than that. Where’s your head? | 我太了解你了 你在想什么 |
[12:28] | That cop, the one investigating the Harbormaster? | 那个调查港务长案子的警察 |
[12:32] | He’s got evidence. | 他找到证据了 |
[12:34] | He found the body. | 他找到了尸体 |
[12:35] | And the witness. | 还有证人 |
[12:41] | Did he talk? | 他开口了吗 |
[12:42] | I think he did, yes. | 我想是的 |
[12:44] | It’s your word against his. | 你们俩各执一词 |
[12:45] | I’ve hidden behind the task force for as long as I can, | 我已经拿特别小组挡了够久了 |
[12:48] | told him I couldn’t talk because it was classified, | 我跟他说我不能告诉他 因为都是机密 |
[12:51] | but he’s taking the case to a federal judge. | 但是他准备把案子递交联邦法官 |
[12:53] | Ton is the one who kill this guy. | 是汤姆杀了这个人 |
[12:55] | But I was there. | 但我也在场 |
[12:57] | – I should have… – What, stopped him? | -我应该… -怎样 阻止他吗 |
[12:59] | Liz, you tried. | 莉斯 你尽力了 |
[13:00] | They’ll have enough to arrest me. | 他们手上的的证据足以逮捕我 |
[13:02] | Then go to Cooper, ask him to talk to the AUSA. | 那就去找库珀 让他跟检察长说 |
[13:04] | The last thing he wants is some cop poking around | 他最不希望看到警察四处打探 |
[13:07] | asking questions about what we do. | 来盘问我们是做什么的 |
[13:09] | Liz, listen to me. | 莉斯 听我说 |
[13:11] | Tom may have killed this guy, | 人可能是汤姆杀的 |
[13:13] | but “FBI agent goes to prison” is the headline. | 但是《联邦探员入狱》绝对是头条 |
[13:16] | All they’re gonna care about is taking a bite out of y– | 他们只想要狠咬你一口… |
[13:20] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[13:21] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | Kruse was right about the copycat. | 克鲁斯说得对 的确有个模仿犯 |
[13:25] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to second-guess you. | 对不起 我不是有意质疑你的 |
[13:37] | Oh, Mary, please. You have nothing to apologize for. | 别这样 玛丽 你没什么好道歉的 |
[13:40] | It’s just — my son. | 只是 我儿子 |
[13:42] | If anything were to happen to me — | 如果他出什么事 |
[13:44] | Nothing’s going to happen to you or your son. | 你和你儿子都不会出事的 |
[13:47] | It’s entirely natural for you to feel this way, | 你会有这种担心 |
[13:50] | to have second thoughts. | 再正常不过了 |
[13:52] | If you didn’t, I’d be very concerned. | 如果你没那么觉得 我反而还要担心 |
[13:55] | If there was any other way… | 如果还有别的办法… |
[13:56] | You’ve tried every other way. | 你已经试过别的办法了 |
[13:58] | You’ve been reasonable, worked within the system, | 你一直很理智 配合体制工作 |
[14:00] | begged, pleaded. | 祈求 恳求 |
[14:02] | I know, but — | 我知道 但是… |
[14:02] | Mary, look at me. | 玛丽 看着我 |
[14:06] | Is there evil in your life? | 你的生命中有恶魔吗 |
[14:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[14:13] | Is it not just and right to eliminate evil? | 消灭恶魔难道不是正义的 正确的吗 |
[14:23] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[14:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:31] | So… | 所以 |
[14:33] | Are you in, or are you out? | 你参加 还是退出 |
[14:36] | I need to know, because if this comes back on me, | 我需要答案 因为如果它又回来找我 |
[14:42] | it’s going to come back on us both. | 它找上的会是我们俩 |
[14:45] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[14:50] | I’m in. | 我参加 |
[14:52] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[14:55] | Then it’s done. | 就这样 |
[14:58] | I pulled the forensics like you asked | 我按你说的 去法医那里看了资料 |
[14:59] | and had the lab compare the bite marks left on each liver. | 让实验室对比了最初六个死者和 |
[15:02] | For the first six kills with those from the last six. | 最近六个死者肝脏上的咬痕 |
[15:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:06] | What? Um, nothing. I’m updating the team. | 什么 没干什么 在给小组汇报进展 |
[15:09] | – Aram? – Yeah? | -阿兰姆 -怎么了 |
[15:09] | – The bite marks. – Right. | -咬痕 -对 |
[15:12] | Uh, turns out, the, uh, distance measurements on the upper arch | 结果 上牙咬痕的距离测定 |
[15:15] | are 2.8% wider in the first six victims than in the second six. | 最初六个被害者比最近六个 宽了2.8% |
[15:20] | Two different bites at the proverbial apple. | 众所周知的苹果上 有两个不同的咬痕 |
[15:22] | Nice work, Ressler. | 干得漂亮 雷斯勒 |
[15:23] | So, it’s official — we’re looking for a copycat. | 所以 我们现在正式开始寻找这名模仿犯 |
[15:29] | Okay, are you sure you have your glasses? | 好的 你确定带上眼镜了 |
[15:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:30] | Okay, well Mrs. Jost called me again | 约丝特老师又给我打电话了 |
[15:32] | about you squinting at the blackboard all day. | 说你一整天都眯着眼睛看黑板 |
[15:34] | It’s why you keep getting those headaches. | 所以你才总是头疼 |
[15:35] | Mom, it’s not the glasses. | 妈妈 那不是因为眼镜 |
[15:36] | Mrs. Jost just has crappy handwriting. | 是约丝特老师写的板书太烂了 |
[15:39] | Language. | 注意用词 |
[15:39] | Okay, now, don’t forget, | 好了 别忘了 |
[15:40] | your father is gonna pick you up after… | 放学后你爸爸会来接你… |
[15:42] | Elsa, honey, what is it? The bus is here. | 艾莎 宝贝 怎么了 校车来了 |
[15:46] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[15:56] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[15:58] | How long were the two of you married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[16:00] | Five years, together almost nine. | 结婚五年 加上恋爱时间快九年了 |
[16:03] | I just… | 我只是… |
[16:05] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么可能出这种事 |
[16:08] | The…Deer Hunter, right? | 猎鹿人 对吧 |
[16:10] | – The killer on the news? – Yes. | -新闻里说的那个杀手 -是的 |
[16:12] | Of course, we’re limited in what we can disclose, | 当然 我们不能透露太多 |
[16:14] | but The Deer Hunter has a very specific method of operation. | 但猎鹿人的手法非常特别 |
[16:16] | The manner of death, the treatment of the body… | 杀人方法和处理尸体的手段… |
[16:22] | It’s consistent with his profile. | 都和资料一致 |
[16:24] | I knew something was wrong. | 我知道有些事情不对劲 |
[16:26] | Chad works in construction, and he didn’t come home after work. | 查德在工地上班 下班后他没有回家 |
[16:30] | We have a son. He’s only 4. What am I supposed to tell him? | 我们的儿子才四岁 我该怎么跟他说 |
[16:32] | You tell him… | 你告诉他 |
[16:34] | we’re gonna find whoever did this. | 我们会抓到凶手 |
[16:37] | How? | 怎么找 |
[16:39] | According to the papers, you don’t even have a suspect. | 报上说 你们甚至没找到嫌疑人 |
[16:42] | We have some promising new theories. | 我们有些新推论很有希望 |
[16:44] | Actually, one in particular… | 事实上 有一个特别的突破 |
[16:46] | we believe this may not be the work of the actual Deer Hunter. | 我们确信 这可能不是真的猎鹿人干的 |
[16:48] | We think it’s a copycat. | 我们认为是模仿犯 |
[16:49] | – We really shouldn’t… – No, it’s okay. | -我们不应该… -不 没关系 |
[16:52] | She deserves to know. | 她应该知道 |
[16:54] | We’re getting closer to the truth. | 我们就快揭开真相了 |
[16:57] | That’s… | 那… |
[16:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们了 |
[17:02] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[17:04] | We appreciate your time. | 感谢你能见我们 |
[17:08] | I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. | 我能想象这对你来说有多痛苦 |
[17:22] | What the hell was that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[17:23] | She was covering. | 她想隐瞒什么 |
[17:24] | I don’t know what, but that woman knows something. | 不知是什么 但是那女人知道些什么 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I picked up on that, Keen, | 是的 我看出来了 基恩 |
[17:27] | but since when | 但从什么时候开始 |
[17:28] | do you hand a person of interest your profile? | 你会给嫌疑人我们所掌握的资料了 |
[17:30] | My profile is wrong. | 我给资料并不正确 |
[17:32] | There was nothing specific | 除了体型 |
[17:33] | connecting the original Deer Hunter’s victims | 真正的猎鹿人的受害者之间并没有什么 |
[17:35] | other than the physical, | 特殊的联系 |
[17:37] | But the copycat, his victims… | 但模仿犯 他的受害者 |
[17:38] | You think the copycat’s targeting a specific type of victim? | 你觉得模仿犯瞄准的是特定类型的目标 |
[17:41] | What if he is? | 万一是这么回事呢 |
[17:42] | I had assumed he was operating like the original killer, | 我之前假设他用了跟猎鹿人一样的手法 |
[17:45] | but what if he chose those victims | 但如果他选择受害者 |
[17:47] | based on a different unifying reason? | 是基于不同的理由呢 |
[17:49] | He could be masking his agenda | 他有可能是在伪装他的目标 |
[17:51] | by making it look like the work of a different serial killer. | 好像是其他连环杀手在模仿他 |
[17:53] | Well, maybe there’s something in the victims’ histories we missed. | 也许我们遗漏了受害人的某些背景 |
[17:55] | But how does Mary Henning fit in? | 但是 为什么玛丽·亨宁应该被怀疑呢 |
[17:57] | Don’t know yet. | 这个还不知道 |
[17:58] | But I rattled her. | 但她已经慌张了 |
[18:00] | We should let her stew and take another run at her tomorrow. | 我们明天应该再骚扰骚扰她 |
[18:23] | Yes? | 喂 |
[18:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:26] | Mr. Reddington asked me to… | 雷丁顿先生让我… |
[18:27] | Why are you wearing a sidearm? | 你为什么带着枪 |
[18:35] | He needs to reschedule. | 他得重新安排日程 |
[18:36] | No, no. That’s not how it works. | 不不 这可不行 |
[18:37] | I told him to come alone. | 我告诉他让他一个人来 |
[18:38] | I gave very specific instructions. | 我给过他很具体的指示 |
[18:40] | Mr. Reddington’s a man of his word. | 雷丁顿先生是信守诺言的人 |
[18:42] | If it were possible, he would be here. | 如果可能 他肯定会来的 |
[18:44] | Wherever he is, whatever the hell he’s doing, | 不管他是什么样的人 不管他在干什么 |
[18:47] | I hope it’s important. | 但愿那是很重要的事 |
[19:06] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:09] | Hang tight, pal. | 好好待着 伙计 |
[19:13] | 90 seconds. | 九十秒 |
[19:29] | When I was young, | 我年轻的时候 |
[19:31] | I wanted to be able to dance just like Gary Goddard. | 我曾想像加里·戈达德那样跳舞 |
[19:35] | I still remember going to the snowflake dance | 我还记得去看雪花舞 |
[19:37] | and watching him for the first time. | 第一次见到了他本人 |
[19:38] | That kid, man, he could move. | 那孩子 伙计 他跳得真好 |
[19:41] | Won the eighth-grade talent show. | 在8年级才艺演出中获了奖 |
[19:43] | He was on the yell squad. | 他当时是拉拉队的成员 |
[19:44] | Gary even danced his way into Helen Hummer’s pants, | 甚至还用舞姿赢得了海伦·胡默的芳心 |
[19:46] | and let me tell you something, | 一点都不夸张的说 |
[19:47] | that was like breaking into Fort Knox. | 要赢得她的青睐可比攻下诺克斯堡都难 |
[19:50] | Pops, who the hell are you? | 停 你到底是谁啊 |
[19:51] | Then in the summer of ’88, | 接着在88年的夏天 |
[19:53] | I saw Gary in the diaper aisle at Safeway. | 我在超市卖尿布的货架旁见到了加里 |
[19:57] | He looked like hell. | 他看上去糟透了 |
[19:59] | Gray. | 脸色铁青 |
[20:01] | Out of breath, fatigued. | 气喘吁吁 疲惫不堪 |
[20:05] | Turns out Gary had a bad bicuspid valve, | 原来他的心脏二尖瓣出了问题 |
[20:07] | needed a heart transplant. | 需要做心脏移植手术 |
[20:10] | He was on the wait list until the day he died. | 到死他还在器官移植的等待名单上 |
[20:15] | How long has Isaac been on the list now? | 艾萨克上等待名单多久了 |
[20:19] | How do you know about my brother? | 你怎么知道我弟弟的事的 |
[20:22] | Six months? | 六个月了 |
[20:23] | A year? Two? | 还是一年两年了 |
[20:25] | How long is he gonna have to wait? | 他还得等多久 |
[20:28] | They won’t say. | 他们不告诉我们 |
[20:31] | I can get your brother a heart within the week. | 我一周内就能给他找到心脏 |
[20:34] | Best surgeons, best post-op care, | 还有最好的医生 最好的术后看护 |
[20:39] | and it won’t cost you a dime. | 不需要你花一分钱 |
[20:42] | Why would you do that for me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[20:46] | Because you’re gonna do something for me. | 因为你得帮我做点事 |
[20:48] | We found the link, or at least what could be the link. | 我们发现联系了 或者说可能的联系 |
[20:51] | We have seven victims, | 共有7名被害人 |
[20:52] | so we started over with the most basic question. | 所以我们从最基本的问题开始考虑 |
[20:55] | “Do they know each other?” | 他们是否互相认识 |
[20:55] | Right, but that theory died quickly. | 对 但可能性很快就被排除了 |
[20:57] | There are seven victims all from different states, | 7名受害人来自7个不同的州 |
[20:59] | different ages, no schools in common, no family relations. | 不同年龄段 没上过同一学校 不是亲戚 |
[21:02] | So, they’re not connected, | 说明他们本身没有联系 |
[21:03] | but something about them is? | 但与他们有关的事有联系吗 |
[21:04] | Makes sense, but everything we tried was a bust. | 有道理 但我们试过的角度都毫无收获 |
[21:07] | And then it hit me — | 然后我突然想到 |
[21:08] | maybe the one thing we know about the victims | 也许我们正是对受害人的认识 |
[21:09] | is the one thing holding us back. | 干扰了我们的思维 |
[21:11] | Maybe the victims aren’t victims — not entirely. | 也许受害人并非受害人 至少并不无辜 |
[21:14] | Joseph Riggs, the copycat’s second target. | 约瑟夫·里格斯 模仿者的第二个目标 |
[21:16] | The guy had a rap sheet, | 曾有过前科 |
[21:17] | including a conviction for misdemeanor menacing. | 还曾因恶意恐吓而被定罪 |
[21:20] | He pointed a knife at his girlfriend, | 他拿刀威胁女友 |
[21:22] | said he’d kill her if she left him. | 说如果分手就杀了她 |
[21:23] | Which brings us to target four, | 然后让我们把视线转向了四号目标 |
[21:25] | Andrew Cosgrove. | 安德鲁·科斯格罗夫 |
[21:26] | Divorced from his second wife, Diane. | 和第二任妻子黛安离了婚 |
[21:28] | The transcript for a family court proceeding | 家事法院的记录显示 |
[21:30] | makes reference to a restraining order. | 当时判决结果还包括一个限制令 |
[21:31] | Okay, so that’s two. What about the others? | 这才两个 其他人呢 |
[21:33] | Number five, Judd Liggett. | 五号目标 嘉德·利吉特 |
[21:34] | No criminal record, but a year before he was murdered, | 没有犯罪记录 但被杀一年前 |
[21:37] | he was disciplined | 他被所在的 |
[21:38] | by the graduate school program he was attending. | 研究生院给予了处分 |
[21:40] | Let me guess — after complaints were made by a female student. | 我猜是因为被女学生投诉了吧 |
[21:43] | Aggravated harassment. | 严重骚扰 |
[21:44] | Nonstop phone calls, stalking her in class. | 经常打骚扰电话 跟踪她上课 |
[21:46] | The girl was terrified, but no criminal charges were filed. | 女生很害怕 但最终没有定刑事罪名 |
[21:49] | That’s why it wasn’t on our radar. | 所以我们之前才忽略了他 |
[21:51] | Stalkers, obsessive types, | 跟踪狂 性格偏执 |
[21:53] | men who get violent when the women they want reject them. | 都是被喜欢的女性拒绝时有暴力倾向的男人 |
[21:55] | That’s what Mary Henning was hiding — | 这就是玛丽·亨宁想隐藏的东西 |
[21:57] | she was afraid of her husband. | 她很怕她丈夫 |
[21:58] | Whoever killed him might have been protecting her. | 不管是谁杀了他 很可能是为了保护她 |
[22:00] | If we’re right, | 如果我们想的没错 |
[22:01] | These seven men had dangerous fixations on seven women. | 这7个男人对7个女人造成了威胁 |
[22:04] | The copycat killer was protecting those women. | 模仿者杀人是为了保护她们 |
[22:07] | Yeah, but those women were in five different states. | 没错 但这些女人分布在5个不同的州 |
[22:08] | – How did the killer even know they were in danger? – Hang on a sec. | -凶手怎么知道她们的困境呢 -等等 |
[22:11] | Diane Cosgrove got legal help with her divorce | 黛安·科斯格罗夫离婚时向当地一个 |
[22:13] | from a local nonprofit called Docket One. | 叫做摘要的公益组织寻求过法律援助 |
[22:15] | Uh, the student advocacy group that went after Judd Liggett | 投诉嘉德·利吉特的学生保护组织 |
[22:17] | – was called… – Bright Voice. | -叫做 -光明之声 |
[22:18] | Bright — Bright Voice. | 光明 光明之声 |
[22:20] | They’re both affiliates | 他们都隶属于 |
[22:21] | of a national organization called… | 一个全国范围的组织 |
[22:24] | Whitehaven Shelters. | 组织名称叫做白色天堂避难所 |
[22:26] | We are the largest nonprofit victims’ assistance association | 我们是美国最大的为受害人提供帮助的 |
[22:29] | in the U.S. | 公益组织 |
[22:30] | Every year, There are 7 million victims | 每年 大概有七百万受害人 |
[22:31] | of harassment and stalking. | 被骚扰和跟踪 |
[22:33] | We help to provide those people | 我们向她们提供 |
[22:34] | with legal, medical, and social services. | 法律 医疗和社会服务 |
[22:36] | Do you keep records of the people you provide assistance to? | 被帮助的人在你们这里有记录吗 |
[22:39] | Of course. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[22:40] | It’s our understanding that these seven women | 我们知道这7个人都曾经 |
[22:42] | obtained aid from your Whitehaven affiliates. | 接受过白色天堂支会的帮助 |
[22:45] | We’d like to know everything we could | 我们想了解你们为她们 |
[22:46] | about your interaction with them. | 提供援助的全部细节 |
[22:49] | As you can imagine, we take privacy very seriously here. | 相信你们能理解 我们这里很重视个人隐私 |
[22:51] | I assume you have a court order. | 我想你一定有法院指令吧 |
[22:53] | We’ll get one if necessary. | 需要的话我们可以申请 |
[22:54] | Unless there’s some kind of danger | 除非有什么威胁 |
[22:56] | of imminent threat or harm, I don’t feel comfortable — | 或者迫切危险的存在 否则我恐怕 |
[22:58] | Are you familiar with Chad Henning? | 你知道查德·亨宁吗 |
[23:00] | – Name sounds familiar. – It should. | -听起来很熟悉 -你应该熟悉 |
[23:02] | His body was found hanging from a tree this morning | 今晨他的尸体被发现吊在了 |
[23:04] | in Takoma Park. | 塔科马公园 |
[23:06] | You’re talking about the serial murders. | 你们是在说那些连环杀人案 |
[23:08] | Chad Henning was the husband of Mary Henning, | 查德·亨宁是玛丽·亨宁的丈夫 |
[23:10] | a woman who received legal counsel | 她接受过白色天堂 |
[23:12] | from a free clinic provided by Whitehaven. | 一家免费事务所提供的法律咨询服务 |
[23:14] | In fact, all the names on that list | 事实上 这张名单上的所有人 |
[23:16] | were in relationships with victims of the Deer Hunter. | 都与猎鹿人的受害人有关系 |
[23:19] | The only other thing those seven women have in common | 除此之外 这7名女性唯一的共同点 |
[23:21] | is your organization. | 就是都和你们的组织有联系 |
[23:23] | It’s quite possible that the person committing these murders | 很有可能这些案件的凶手 |
[23:25] | interacted with these women through Whitehaven. | 是通过白色天堂同这些女人联系的 |
[23:28] | We’re gonna need a full list of your employees and volunteers | 我们需要一份五年来你们所有雇员和 |
[23:31] | of the last five years. | 志愿者的名单 |
[23:32] | I’ll get you everything I can. | 我会全力协助你们 |
[23:34] | Just give me a few hours to put it together. | 我需要几小时来整理文件 |
[23:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:53] | I know, I’m — I’m overreacting, right? | 我知道 是我反应过度了 对吗 |
[23:57] | I mean, I don’t know if she talked with the FBI. | 我并不知道是她有没有和联调局说 |
[24:00] | But if Mary did talk, | 可是如果玛丽说了 |
[24:04] | she’d expose everyone. | 她就把所有人都暴露了 |
[24:06] | And I don’t care about myself. | 而且我不是担心我自己 |
[24:10] | But the other women… | 而是担心其他那些女人 |
[24:12] | I have to do something, right? | 我得做些什么 对吗 |
[24:15] | You’re right. I’m overreacting. | 你说得对 我有些反应过度了了 |
[24:18] | I should just relax. | 我应该放松一下 |
[24:22] | She’d never betray me. None of them would. | 她从来没出卖过我 她们谁都没有 |
[24:30] | The last victim’s wife, the one you let stew, | 最后一名死者的妻子 你把她晾着的那个 |
[24:32] | apparently you did a really great job, | 很明显你的方法奏效了 |
[24:33] | because she is boiling over. | 因为她撑不住了 |
[24:35] | – She called? – Just got off the phone with her. | -她来电话了吗 -刚和她说完 |
[24:37] | – She wants to talk. – Let’s go, Keen. | -她想谈谈 -走吧 基恩 |
[24:39] | Look, if you’re here because you want to give me | 如果你来这是为了 |
[24:41] | more unsolicited advice about my case… | 给我提一些我不需要的建议… |
[24:42] | Tempting as that may be, | 虽然我很想 |
[24:43] | I’m here to speak to Agent Mojtabal. | 不过我是来找莫伊塔巴尔探员的 |
[24:47] | No one ever calls me that. | 没有人这么叫过我 |
[24:56] | Aram… | 阿兰姆 |
[24:57] | I need your assistance locating the source of a call | 我需要你帮忙查一个电话的位置 |
[25:00] | that was placed to a pay phone | 这个电话打给过92街和百老汇街 |
[25:03] | at 92nd and Broadway. | 交叉口的一个公用电话 |
[25:04] | I need a warrant. | 我需要搜查令 |
[25:05] | You won’t need a warrant. | 你不需要搜查令 |
[25:06] | Of course I won’t need a warrant. | 我当然不需要搜查令 |
[25:07] | This is the number. | 这是号码 |
[25:09] | The call was placed at exactly 2:00 p.m. yesterday. | 电话是在昨天下午两点整打的 |
[25:13] | – Aram? – Yes. | -阿兰姆 -怎么了 |
[25:14] | I can’t stress enough the urgency of this matter. | 这件事非常紧迫 |
[25:30] | Thank you for coming. I… | 谢谢你能来 我… |
[25:33] | Tracy, hello. | 特蕾西 你好 |
[25:35] | I was expecting someone else. | 我在等别人 |
[25:37] | We have a situation. | 有麻烦了 |
[25:39] | What is it? What happened? | 什么麻烦 怎么了 |
[25:40] | The FBI found the connection. | 联调局发现我们之间的联系了 |
[25:43] | They came to Whitehaven… | 他们去了白色天堂 |
[25:44] | asking for the names of every employee. | 索要每个员工的名字 |
[25:46] | The FBI, they came, | 联调局的人来过了 |
[25:47] | but I didn’t say anything, I promise. | 不过我什么都没说 我发誓 |
[25:54] | Who were you expecting? | 你在等谁 |
[25:56] | Friends for book club. | 读书俱乐部的朋友 |
[25:59] | Oh, you’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[26:01] | It’s you. You’re the weak link. | 是你 你就是他们的突破口 |
[26:03] | After what you’ve done for me, for us? | 你为我 为我们做了那么多 我怎么可能 |
[26:06] | Tracy, honestly, before you, I was in a desperate situation. | 特蕾西 真的 在你出现之前我非常绝望 |
[26:10] | You saw the marks. He threatened to kill me. | 你也看过我的伤痕了 他威胁要杀了我 |
[26:12] | I tried the police, all the right channels, | 我找过警察 正规的途径都试过了 |
[26:14] | and no one lifted a finger. | 根本没有人管我 |
[26:20] | I’m grateful to you. | 我非常感激你 |
[26:22] | I would never betray you. | 我绝不会出卖你 |
[26:29] | You… | 你… |
[26:34] | Hello, Miss Henning? | 你好 亨宁女士 |
[26:39] | Miss Henning? | 亨宁女士 |
[26:44] | I’ll take the back. | 我去后面看看 |
[26:55] | Miss Henning, FBI. | 亨宁女士 我们是联调局的 |
[27:16] | Miss Henning? | 亨宁女士 |
[27:31] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[27:48] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[27:54] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[28:52] | Did Ressler get a visual from the witness? | 雷斯勒问过目击者那个人的相貌了吗 |
[28:54] | No. She’s still unconscious. | 没有 她还在昏迷 |
[28:55] | I’ve been screening service providers — | 我一直在筛查提供援助服务人员的名单 |
[28:57] | therapists, lawyers, doctors, | 心理医生 律师 医生 |
[28:59] | anyone who’s worked with the wives of our copycat’s victims. | 所有为这些死者的妻子服务过的人 |
[29:01] | Someone connecting the women. | 寻找跟这些女人都有联系的人 |
[29:02] | Right, but I got nothing. | 是的 但是一无所获 |
[29:03] | Then I took a look at Whitehaven’s employees and volunteers. | 之后我又看了白色天堂的员工和志愿者名单 |
[29:06] | At one time or another, all of the victims’ wives | 所有这些死者的妻子都曾在某一时期 |
[29:08] | reached out to one of Whitehaven’s affiliates | 向白色天堂的某个分支机构 |
[29:10] | for assistance. | 寻求过帮助 |
[29:11] | Legal, medical, financial — | 司法 医疗 经济 |
[29:12] | that’s how he’s finding his victims. | 这就是他寻找杀人对象的方法 |
[29:13] | All but one. | 但有一个不是 |
[29:14] | In every case, their husbands were murdered by the copycat | 所有案子中 都是在她们寻求了帮助后 |
[29:17] | after they sought help, | 丈夫才被模仿者杀死的 |
[29:19] | Except her | 除了她 |
[29:21] | Tracy Solobotkin. | 特蕾西·索罗伯特金 |
[29:22] | 白色天堂避难所 特蕾西·索罗伯特金 会计 | |
[29:22] | Her husband was the first victim of our copycat, | 她丈夫是模仿者杀的第一个人 |
[29:24] | And she was hired over three months after his death. | 而她是在他死后三个月受雇的 |
[29:27] | Why after? Her problem was already solved. | 为什么是死后 她的问题已经解决了 |
[29:30] | Maybe she wanted to help women | 或许她是想帮助那些 |
[29:31] | who were still in bad relationships. | 仍然生活得很痛苦的女人 |
[29:32] | Maybe she wanted to help other women end them. | 或许她是想帮助她们结束那种生活 |
[29:34] | Says here she works in accounting, | 上面说她是会计 |
[29:35] | which would give her access to the names of every woman | 也就是说她能知道所有接受白色天堂 |
[29:37] | who got assistance from Whitehaven. | 帮助的人的名字 |
[29:39] | Perfect opportunity for her to identify violent spouses. | 正好让她有机会找到存在家暴问题的家庭 |
[29:41] | – Talk about a target-rich environment. – I’m on my way. | -她的”资源”相当丰富 -我这就去 |
[29:43] | Get a BOLO out on all vehicles registered to Tracy Solobotkin. | 对特蕾西·索罗伯特金名下所有车发出通缉 |
[29:46] | We got a code nine. | 我们有探员被挟持 |
[29:47] | Deploy every available unit to her address. | 把所有可调配的警力派往她家 |
[29:50] | I don’t want to do this, but I have to. | 我也不想这样 但我没办法 |
[29:52] | Nobody can connect me to Mary but you. | 除了你没人能把我和玛丽联系起来 |
[29:55] | M.E. won’t buy it. Victimology’s all wrong. | 法医不会相信的 我不符合受害人侧写 |
[29:57] | The Deer Hunter killed men. | 猎鹿人专杀男人 |
[29:59] | Is that what you call them? Men? | 你是这么称呼他们的 男人 |
[30:01] | This wasn’t supposed to happen this way. | 事情本不该这样的 |
[30:04] | I didn’t want to hurt Mary or anybody else, | 我不想伤害玛丽或者其他任何人 |
[30:07] | anybody but them! | 除了他们 |
[30:10] | I understand. | 我理解你 |
[30:11] | Maybe a jury will. | 或许陪审团也会理解你的 |
[30:13] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[30:15] | To the Deer Hunter, the real one. | 对真正的猎鹿人这么说的 |
[30:18] | He was my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[30:20] | My God. His father was a bastard… | 天呐 他父亲就是个混蛋… |
[30:25] | Pushing him, pushing him, | 一直逼迫他 |
[30:27] | picking on him, cutting him down. | 刁难他 贬低他 |
[30:29] | He didn’t want to face what he was, | 他不想直面真正的自己 |
[30:32] | so he overcompensated. | 所以在心理上矫枉过正 |
[30:34] | Always pretending… | 总是装作… |
[30:37] | macho, tough… | 很有男子气概 很坚强 |
[30:41] | trying too hard with the ladies, but I knew. | 努力讨好女性 但我知道这都是装的 |
[30:44] | After we got married, there’s — | 我们婚后… |
[30:45] | You know, there’s nothing that can hide that. | 婚姻可以揭开一切伪装 |
[30:49] | You’d think that after his father died, | 本以为他父亲死后 |
[30:51] | that he’d come to grips with it. | 他能克服掉这一切 |
[30:54] | He got angry, | 结果他变得愤怒 |
[30:56] | mean, isolated. | 刻薄 不爱搭理人 |
[30:58] | Every weekend on hunting trips — | 每个周末都去”打猎” |
[31:01] | That’s what he called them. | 他管他做的那些事叫这个 |
[31:03] | You had no idea. | 你并不知情 |
[31:05] | After the separation, I was staying at my sister’s. | 分居之后 我一直住在我姐姐家 |
[31:09] | I came by the house one night to get my things. | 有天晚上我回来拿我的东西 |
[31:12] | I thought he was gone, | 我以为他不在家 |
[31:13] | but he was in here, in the garage. | 但他在这 在车库里 |
[31:15] | He had blood on his mouth, on his clothes. | 嘴上和衣服上都是血 |
[31:18] | The Deer Hunter had been all over the news. | 当时到处都是猎鹿人的新闻 |
[31:24] | So, in that moment, I knew… | 所以在那一刻 我知道… |
[31:27] | what he’d done. | 他做了些什么 |
[31:29] | And I tried to leave, but… | 我想要走 但… |
[31:32] | but he came towards me. | 但他朝我走来 |
[31:34] | He knew I knew, so he couldn’t let me go. | 他知道我知道了 所以他不让我走 |
[31:38] | And I’d never held a weapon. | 我从没用过武器 |
[31:40] | I-I-I-I… | 我…我… |
[31:42] | I’d fended him off with a knife before, but that? | 我以前用小刀挡开过他 但那次 |
[31:46] | I never held a bow. | 我从没用过弓 |
[31:47] | Before I knew it, the arrow went straight through his heart. | 还没等我反应过来 箭就直穿过他的心脏了 |
[31:51] | And I thought about calling the police, | 我想要报警 |
[31:53] | turning myself in, but then I realized… | 去自首 但后来我意识到… |
[31:57] | You could continue. | 你能继续扮演这个角色 |
[31:59] | You could… | 你能… |
[32:00] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[32:02] | All those women Whitehaven had helped, just like me — | 白色天堂避难所帮助的女人都跟我一样 |
[32:06] | I could give them their lives back by becoming him. | 我扮演他可以帮她们重拾原有的生活 |
[32:10] | And it’s not easy. It’s hard work. | 这并不容易 是份苦差事 |
[32:13] | It’s filthy work, but it’s worth it… | 这是份脏活 但只要听… |
[32:18] | just to he– just to see them scared for a change, | 只要看到她们害怕改变 |
[32:22] | to hear them whimper and… | 听到她们抽泣和请求… |
[32:25] | and — and beg. | 就觉得这一切都很值得 |
[32:30] | All the things after — | 每次动手之后 |
[32:32] | You know, with the cutting, the mess — | 那切割尸体 那一切 |
[32:33] | I hated it. | 我讨厌那一切 |
[32:35] | But I-I didn’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[32:38] | I’m sick. | 我很病态 |
[32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:42] | Disgusting, but that’s the way Ron did it, | 这一切令人作呕 但罗恩就是这么做的 |
[32:47] | So I have no choice. | 所以我别无选择 |
[32:50] | I mean, from — f-from beyond the grave, | 他在坟墓里 |
[32:52] | he still pulls the strings. | 仍操纵着我 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | You got to do what you got to do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[33:01] | But can you please, please just do me one favor? | 但你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[33:05] | Yes? | 什么忙 |
[33:07] | Shut the hell up and get it over with. | 闭上你的臭嘴赶紧了结一切 |
[33:10] | What? You think I don’t know why you’re really doing this? | 怎么 你以为我不知道你为什么这样做吗 |
[33:13] | You think I’m buying this whole | 你以为我会吃你这套 |
[33:14] | “justice for victims” crap? | “为受害人伸张正义”的烂把戏吗 |
[33:15] | Well, it’s true. | 这都是事实 |
[33:17] | You’re just like your husband. | 你跟你丈夫一样 |
[33:19] | – I’m nothing like my husband! – You’re exactly like him, | -我跟我丈夫完全不同 -你跟他一模一样 |
[33:21] | like all the sick, psychopathic animals we lock up. | 跟所有那些我们抓住的心理变态的禽兽一样 |
[33:24] | Oh, you haven’t heard a word that I’ve been saying. | 你没听我刚刚说的话 |
[33:26] | I’ve heard every word. | 一字一句我都听得很清楚 |
[33:29] | ” I could give them back their lives.” | “我能帮她们重拾原有的生活” |
[33:31] | Why don’t you just admit it? | 你为什么不直接承认 |
[33:33] | You get off on killing people. | 你享受杀人的过程 |
[33:35] | It doesn’t matter if the victim’s a scumbag or a saint — | 无论被害人是人渣还是圣人 |
[33:37] | You get off just the same, just like your husband. | 你都乐在其中 就跟你丈夫一样 |
[33:59] | Tom, no! Let him go! | 汤姆 不要 放了他 |
[34:05] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[34:06] | Keen! Stop. | 基恩 住手 |
[34:08] | Keen, don’t. | 基恩 住手 |
[34:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:32] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[34:35] | Back there, uh… | 刚才… |
[34:39] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[34:42] | Maybe you need some time, a couple weeks. | 或许你需要点时间 休息几周 |
[34:44] | When’s the last time you took a vacation? | 你上次休假是什么时候 |
[34:45] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[34:48] | I would have killed her if you hadn’t shown up. | 要是你没出现的话我会杀了她的 |
[34:50] | You would have done what you had to do to survive. | 你是出于自卫 |
[34:52] | Same as on the boat. | 跟在船上那次一样 |
[34:53] | No, that was different. That was Tom. | 不 不一样 那次凶手是汤姆 |
[34:55] | – You tried to stop him. – But I didn’t. | -你试图阻止他 -但我没能 |
[34:58] | I hesitated. | 我犹豫了 |
[35:00] | And maybe I thought for just one second | 有那么一瞬间我或许确实想过 |
[35:01] | it would be better for me if he were dead. | 他死了可能对我有好处 |
[35:03] | – Liz — – No. | -莉兹 -别说了 |
[35:04] | That man had a family. | 那人有家庭 |
[35:08] | He had a life. | 他有自己的生活 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna go to Wilcox. | 我要去向威尔考克斯自首 |
[35:14] | I’m gonna tell him everything. | 我会告诉他一切 |
[35:17] | How many people do you think are alive today | 要是没有我们所做的一切 |
[35:18] | that wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for the work that we do? | 你觉得会有多少人现在已经不在人世了 |
[35:21] | – Please. – 50? 100? | -别这样 -五十人 一百人 |
[35:23] | How many, Liz? | 多少人 莉兹 |
[35:24] | How many families haven’t buried a mother, a father, | 多少个家庭会需要埋葬父母亲 |
[35:26] | brother, sister? | 埋葬兄弟姐妹 |
[35:28] | Children? | 埋葬孩子 |
[35:29] | That doesn’t make it right. | 那不代表这样就是对的 |
[35:30] | No. It’s never gonna be right. | 是 永远也不可能是对的 |
[35:33] | See, the only question is the body count. | 唯一的问题是死亡人数的多少 |
[35:35] | So, you go ahead and you nail yourself to a cross, | 你这样去把自己钉在十字架上 |
[35:38] | and while you’re up there feeling sanctified, | 而当你被绑在上面 感到神圣时 |
[35:40] | you consider how many people are gonna die | 你得想想有多少人 |
[35:42] | because this task force gets shut down | 会因为这个特别小组解散而死去 |
[35:44] | and the rest of those animals on Reddington’s list | 雷丁顿名单上剩下的那些暴徒 |
[35:46] | are still out there feeding. | 依然逍遥法外 |
[35:48] | – Ressler… – No. Don’t. | -雷斯勒 -不 别 |
[35:49] | Don’t ask me to feel your pain, Liz. | 别叫我去感受你的痛苦 莉兹 |
[35:52] | I got more than enough of my own. | 我自己的已经够我受了 |
[35:59] | Do you, Samuel Aleko, swear under penalty of perjury | 塞缪尔·阿列科 你是否能发誓你的证词 |
[36:02] | that the following is true and correct? | 都是真实及准确的 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:08] | Please tell the U.S. attorney exactly what you told me… | 请把你对我说的话一字不漏地告诉检察官 |
[36:10] | about Agent Elizabeth Keen’s involvement | 有关伊丽莎白·基恩探员涉嫌参与了 |
[36:13] | in the murder of D.C. harbor master Eugene Ames. | 华盛顿港口主任尤金·埃姆斯的谋杀案 |
[36:24] | Mr. Aleko? | 阿列科先生 |
[36:31] | Let me remind you, you’re under oath. | 提醒你一下 你已经宣誓说真话了 |
[36:35] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[36:44] | You confessed that Agent Keen was present… | 你供认了在港口主任遇害时 |
[36:48] | when the harbor master was killed… | 基恩探员也在场 |
[36:51] | and that she deliberately covered up his death. | 并且刻意掩盖了他的死 |
[36:58] | That’s what you want me to say. That’s not how it was. | 这是你要我说的话 而不是事实的真相 |
[37:05] | Dembe. Uh, yes. | 邓比 是我 |
[37:07] | Uh, Mr. Reddington said I should call | 雷丁顿先生说我一查到电话来源 |
[37:08] | as soon as I traced the call. | 就即刻打电话你 |
[37:10] | Uh, yes, I have an address. | 是 我查到地址了 |
[37:12] | Uh, 3130 Sheridan Road, Park Slope. | 帕克斯卢普 喜来登路3130号 |
[37:18] | I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[37:19] | What? | 什么 |
[37:20] | What you’re doing. | 你正在做的事 |
[37:21] | The hairline. | 发际线 |
[37:23] | Guys don’t get it — | 男人都不明白 |
[37:24] | most women don’t care if men go bald. | 大多数女人根本不在乎男人是否会变秃 |
[37:27] | No. Did you think I — | 不 你认为我 |
[37:28] | You’re sexy no matter what. | 不管怎么样 你都很性感 |
[37:29] | I’m not going bald. I just — I have a high hairline. | 我不会变秃的 我只是 我的发迹线很高 |
[37:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[37:33] | Did you just say that… | 你刚刚是说 |
[37:34] | Yep. | 没错 |
[37:37] | Just don’t get fat. | 只要别变胖就行了 |
[38:17] | Do you have a phone? | 有手机吗 |
[38:50] | Spare change? | 施舍个零钱吧 |
[38:53] | There you go. | 给 |
[38:54] | God bless you, sir. Thanks. | 愿上帝保佑你 先生 谢谢 |
[39:02] | It’s gonna be a freeze tonight. | 今天肯定会很冷 |
[39:05] | There’s a place about, uh, two blocks up called the Grant. | 离这两个街口有个地方叫做格兰特 |
[39:08] | Give this to the guy in the cage. His name’s Ronnie. | 把这交给牢里那人 他叫罗尼 |
[39:10] | – He’ll, uh, cut you a rate. – Thank you, Officer. | -他会给你好处的 -谢谢你 警官 |
[39:12] | Go get a shower. Get youself cleaned up. | 去洗个澡 把自己弄干净点 |
[39:15] | For sure. | 当然 |
[39:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:25] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[39:30] | What were you thinking | 你当时在想什么呢 |
[39:31] | running after a killer alone without backup? | 没有支援的情况下 一个人跑去抓凶手 |
[39:35] | – Are you scolding me? – Yes. | -你是在责骂我吗 -是的 |
[39:37] | Yes, I’m scolding you. | 没错 我就是在责骂你 |
[39:38] | That was foolish, Lizzy. You could have been — | 那样做太傻了 莉兹 你有可能会 |
[39:40] | – Killed. – Exactly that. | -会死 -完全没错 |
[39:42] | Killed. | 会死 |
[39:43] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[39:44] | Ground me? Take away my phone privileges? | 不让我出门 不让我用手机吗 |
[39:55] | You were right about the Deer Hunter — | 你对猎鹿人的看法是对的 |
[39:56] | he was a man. | 他是个男人 |
[39:57] | And a woman. | 也是个女人 |
[39:59] | We were both half right. | 我们都只猜对了一半 |
[40:02] | Together, we were right. | 加在一起我们就猜对了 |
[40:11] | I have the Fulcrum. | “支点”在我手上 |
[40:18] | Tell me what it is, and I’ll tell you where to find it. | 告诉我它是什么 我就告诉你在哪能找到 |
[40:22] | I’ve already told you what I can. | 我已经说了我能说的 |
[40:25] | To elaborate would place you in grave danger. | 详述细节会给你带来极大的危险 |
[40:27] | – I don’t need your protection. – Oh, I think you do. | -我不需要你的保护 -我认为你需要 |
[40:30] | If it weren’t for me, you would have been indicted today. | 今天如果不是因为我 你就会被人起诉 |
[40:32] | As it is, you needn’t to worry about the harbor master anymore. | 事实上 你无需再担心港口主任的事 |
[40:35] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:37] | Nobody was hurt, if that’s what you’re concerned about. | 没人受伤 如果这是你所担心的问题 |
[40:40] | In fact, a young man’s life was saved. | 事实上 我反而拯救了一个年轻人 |
[40:42] | I don’t want to hear any more. I’m leaving. | 我不想再听你说 我要走了 |
[40:44] | I believe I know the real reason | 我相信我知道 |
[40:46] | you don’t want me to have the Fulcrum. | 你不想我得到”支点”的真正原因了 |
[40:48] | That is…? | 是什么 |
[40:51] | Because you’re afraid… | 因为你害怕 |
[40:54] | that once you give it to me, | 害怕一旦把它交给了我 |
[40:55] | you’ll be of no further use to me and… | 你对我就再也没有用处了 |
[40:58] | you’ll never see me again. | 就再也见不到我了 |