时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 卢瑟·布拉克斯顿 第21号 完结篇 | |
[00:37] | Hang on, hang on! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[00:38] | You’re not gonna die today. Hang on. | 今天你不会死的 坚持住 |
[01:04] | Okay, okay. Come here. | 好了好了 过来 |
[01:05] | Okay? All right. | 没事吧 好 |
[01:08] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这个鬼地方 |
[01:09] | Come on, come on. | 走 快走 |
[01:36] | What do we have? | 现在什么情况 |
[01:36] | Satellite imagery confirms | 卫星图像确认 |
[01:37] | the factory’s been hit and is burning. | 工厂被击中 现在正被大火包围 |
[01:39] | All communications are down. | 所有通信都中断了 |
[01:40] | No audio or video in or out. | 无法传输任何音频或视频信号 |
[01:42] | Where are you on search and rescue? | 搜救人员呢 |
[01:43] | I have no authorization to dispatch the coast guard. | 我没有权限派遣海岸警卫队 |
[01:45] | My people are on that rig. | 我的人在那个平台上 |
[01:47] | That rig was a level-10 detention facility. | 那个平台是个十级羁押中心 |
[01:49] | It does not exist. It never existed. | 对外人来说根本不存在 |
[01:50] | If you think I’m gonna let you and the director | 如果你觉得我会让你和局长 |
[01:52] | cover your asses at the expense of the lives of my people, | 牺牲我的人来收拾你们的烂摊子 |
[01:54] | – then you’ve got another — – Off the record — | -那你们就… -私底下来说 |
[01:56] | the factory was bombed | 工厂被炸毁 |
[01:57] | to prevent those terrorists from getting their hands | 是为了防止恐怖分子染指 |
[01:58] | on vital national secrets. | 重要国家机密 |
[02:00] | On the record — this incident never occurred. | 公开来说 这件事根本不存在 |
[02:03] | Look, if you’re not interested in the detainees, fine. | 你关不关心那里的囚犯我不管 |
[02:05] | But there are over 75 people who work for you | 但是如果你再不行动 你手下75个人 |
[02:08] | who are gonna drown and burn if you do nothing. | 马上就都会被淹死或者烧死 |
[02:10] | If you don’t contact search and rescue, I will. | 如果你不联系人搜救 那我去 |
[02:13] | Do that, Agent Cooper, and you will be relieved of duty. | 库珀探员 你去的话就会被革职 |
[02:16] | Without confirmation of survivors, | 不确认有幸存者的话 |
[02:17] | is it really worth making that call? | 你觉得真值得你这样吗 |
[02:22] | Reddington! Where’s Keen? | 雷丁顿 基恩呢 |
[02:25] | Braxton took her. | 布拉克斯顿把她抓走了 |
[02:28] | Are any of these comms working? | 还有通讯设备可以用吗 |
[02:29] | That walkie has a range of a thousand yards at the most. | 那个对讲机的最大联系范围是一千码 |
[02:33] | Unassisted, yeah, | 没有辅助设备的话确实如此 |
[02:33] | but a dipole antenna array will boost the signal. | 但是用偶极天线阵可以增强其信号 |
[02:37] | This rig is sinking. | 这个平台在下沉 |
[02:39] | If we can’t make contact, | 如果我们联系不到救援 |
[02:40] | anyone here who doesn’t burn is gonna drown. | 没被烧死的人也会被淹死 |
[02:44] | You said Braxton took Keen. Why? | 你说布拉克斯顿把基恩带走了 为什么 |
[02:52] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[02:54] | Where are agents Ressler and Navabi? | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员呢 |
[02:56] | Did they make it? | 他们逃出来了吗 |
[02:58] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:00] | Don’t care. | 也不关心 |
[03:04] | How does it feel to have something | 你那颗漂亮的小脑袋里 |
[03:07] | people are willing to die for | 有些别人愿意 |
[03:09] | -=耐卡影音论坛出品=- 更多精彩美剧请登录www.ncar.cc/bbs欣赏 | |
[03:10] | locked up in that pretty, little head of yours? | 为之而死的东西 是什么感觉 |
[03:11] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:16] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[03:20] | 朱诺 阿拉斯加 | |
[03:23] | 格雷斯河医院 | |
[03:28] | Look, I don’t know who gave you clearance to land, | 我不知道是谁让你们降落的 |
[03:29] | but we’re closed to traum– | 但是我们不收 |
[03:31] | He’s got a g– | 他有 |
[03:34] | 初校:王小麦 早先森 圈圈 | |
[03:36] | Sir, I’ve been monitoring flights in and around | 长官 我一直在监控工厂周围 |
[03:38] | the Norton Sound with proximity to the factory. | 进出诺顿湾的飞机 |
[03:40] | The F.A.A. picked up an aircraft | 联邦航空管理局发现 |
[03:42] | entering Juneau airspace | 有架飞机进入朱诺领空 |
[03:43] | I.D.’d as a private medevac chopper. | 身份为私人医疗直升机 |
[03:45] | The F.A.A. doesn’t require flight plans | 联邦航空管理局不会要求 |
[03:47] | or passenger manifests for medevac choppers. | 医疗直升机提供飞行计划或者乘客名单 |
[03:50] | I think that’s how Braxton plans to disappear. | 我觉得这就是布拉克斯顿溜之大吉的计划 |
[03:52] | Where did they land? | 他们在哪里着陆 |
[03:53] | Grace River Hospital. | 格雷斯河医院 |
[03:54] | Get a tac unit there and notify the hospital. | 派一支战术小队过去 并且通知医院 |
[03:56] | Make sure they have Braxton’s mug shot. | 确保他们有布拉克斯顿的照片 |
[03:58] | That incident you insist didn’t occur, | 你坚持不存在的那件事 |
[03:59] | it just came to shore. | 已经上岸了 |
[04:13] | Okay, listen up. | 好 大家听着 |
[04:15] | Juneau PD was unable to apprehend Braxton, | 朱诺警方无法抓获布拉克斯顿 |
[04:17] | but he was positively I.D.’d. | 但是可以确认就是他 |
[04:19] | I want surveillance feeds from every camera | 现在我要那家医院方圆十个街区的 |
[04:20] | within 10 blocks of that hospital. | 所以监控信息 |
[04:22] | Sir, the coast guard — | 长官 海岸警卫队… |
[04:23] | they’re picking up a signal from the factory. | 他们接收到了工厂那边发送的信号 |
[04:25] | That’s some kind of S.O.S. | 这是紧急求救信号 |
[04:27] | Survivors. | 幸存者 |
[04:28] | I’m making that call whether you like it or not. | 无论如何我都要派人去搜救了 |
[04:33] | We’re on final approach. | 最后通讯 |
[04:33] | We need a head count on survivors. | 我们需要知道幸存者的人数 |
[04:35] | Helo two. Helo two. | 二号直升机 二号直升机 |
[04:37] | Emergency message, plus three. | 紧急信息 这有三个人 |
[04:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[04:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:59] | I’m hitting a wall. | 我什么都问不出来 |
[05:01] | She’ll talk. | 她会开口的 |
[05:01] | Oh, no. She’s talking. | 不 她有说 |
[05:03] | Told me everything she remembered, | 告诉我了她还记得的一切 |
[05:05] | which is nothing. | 也就是什么都不记得 |
[05:09] | You saying she wasn’t there? | 你说她当时不在那吗 |
[05:11] | I’m saying if she was there, | 我是说 如果她当时在场 |
[05:12] | she’s repressed her memory — | 那她就封住了自己的记忆 |
[05:14] | buried it so deep | 深埋于心 |
[05:15] | that I can’t even get her to talk about it. | 以至于我都不能让她开口 |
[05:32] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[05:35] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[05:41] | I envy you — your ability to block a horrible memory. | 我羡慕你 可以将糟糕的回忆封闭起来 |
[05:45] | I needed help to do that. | 我自己可办不到 |
[05:48] | Lucky for me, | 算我走运 |
[05:49] | the person who helped me forget… | 帮助我忘记的人 |
[05:53] | is gonna help you remember. | 会帮你想起来的 |
[05:57] | Max, I’m not gonna tell you to pick up your dominoes again. | 马克斯 别让我再唠叨让你把骨牌捡起来了 |
[06:02] | Come on. We got to go. We’re late. | 快点 得走了 要迟到了 |
[06:05] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[06:08] | – Max? – Hey, doc. | -马克斯 -你好 医生 |
[06:12] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[06:14] | Braxton. | 布拉克斯顿 |
[06:18] | Max, it’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 马克斯 没事的 不会有事的 |
[06:21] | I don’t know, doc. | 不好说啊 医生 |
[06:23] | Depends on you. | 这得看你 |
[06:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:31] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们出去兜兜风 |
[06:38] | The princess here | 这位公主殿下 |
[06:39] | has something in her head that I want. | 脑子里有我想要的信息 |
[06:41] | It’s a memory. | 是段回忆 |
[06:42] | Now, you helped make all my memories go away. | 你能帮我忘记一切记忆 |
[06:46] | You made Khafji disappear. | 把哈夫吉的记忆都抹去了 |
[06:48] | Boom! Just like a magic trick. | 就像变魔术一样 |
[06:50] | I’m thinking, if you were able to bury one of my memories, | 我在想 你要是能让我忘记一段回忆 |
[06:56] | then you can retrieve some of hers. | 那你就能让她想起一段回忆 |
[06:58] | No. It’s not that simple. | 不 没那么简单 |
[07:01] | Mom, they — | 妈妈 他们 |
[07:02] | – they said they won’t hurt me… – Max. | -他们说他们不会伤害我 -马克斯 |
[07:04] | …if you do what they say, so please, Mom, plea– | 只要你按他们说的去做 妈妈 拜托 |
[07:07] | Max. Don’t hurt him. | 马克斯 别伤害他 |
[07:10] | Don’t you hurt him. | 不要伤害他 |
[07:10] | Guys, there are people looking for me. | 听我说 有很多人在找我 |
[07:12] | If they find me, they’ll find you. | 只要找到我 就会找到你 |
[07:17] | Now you are going to go into her head, | 你现在要进到她的脑袋瓜里 |
[07:20] | and you’re going to retrieve a memory. | 然后唤回一段回忆 |
[07:22] | If you do that, if you help me, | 你照做的话 帮了我 |
[07:24] | you’ll be helping Max. | 就是帮了马克斯 |
[07:26] | Do I make myself clear? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[07:31] | Give him a list of everything you’re gonna need. | 告诉他你都需要些什么 |
[07:35] | Sebastian, brother. I didn’t think you made it out. | 塞巴斯蒂安 兄弟 没想到你能逃出来 |
[07:39] | He didn’t. | 他没逃出来 |
[07:40] | I did. | 我逃出来了 |
[07:46] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[07:47] | This is just like Belgrade, huh, boyo? | 真是跟贝尔格莱德一模一样啊 |
[07:49] | Whatever you want, I get. | 你想要的 最后都落到我手里 |
[07:51] | This is nothing like Belgrade. | 这和贝尔格莱德有天壤之别 |
[07:52] | What was the name of that kid? | 那小子叫什么来着 |
[07:54] | You know, the one you had running point? | 就是帮你踩点的那个 |
[07:55] | I wish I could have been there | 我真希望你打开衣柜 |
[07:56] | when you opened that closet door | 发现他被你的领带吊死时 |
[07:58] | and found him hanging by your necktie. | 我也在场 |
[08:00] | His name was Henkel. | 他叫汉高 |
[08:02] | Henkel! That’s right. | 汉高 没错 |
[08:04] | Kid was a talker. | 那小子话挺多的 |
[08:05] | You’re out of your depth, Luther. | 你现在力有未逮 卢瑟 |
[08:07] | You don’t know the people you’re dealing with. | 你不了解你在对付什么人 |
[08:09] | You’re a fine thief — meticulous and careful — | 你是个高超的窃贼 一丝不苟小心谨慎 |
[08:13] | but this is different. | 但这不一样 |
[08:14] | You’re improvising, | 你是在随机应变 |
[08:15] | And you and I both know thinking on your feet | 而你我都清楚随机应变 |
[08:18] | is not your strong suit, Luther. | 一向不是你强项 卢瑟 |
[08:20] | You will make a mistake, and when you do, | 你会犯下错误 而当你犯错时 |
[08:23] | I will be there to indulge in the undeniable pleasure | 我则会沉浸在满腔愉悦和满足中跟你说 |
[08:27] | and sweet satisfaction of “I told you so.” | “我告诉过你的” |
[08:31] | Well, you better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[08:32] | ’cause your girlfriend, the princess, | 因为你的小女友 公主殿下 |
[08:34] | she’s got the answers in her head that I’m looking for, | 她脑瓜里有我想要的信息 |
[08:38] | and I found a way to get them out. | 我有办法把它搞出来 |
[08:46] | I spoke with Cooper. | 我和库珀联系了 |
[08:47] | The coast guard pilots who transported us | 已责令送我们回来的海岸警卫队飞行员 |
[08:49] | are being debriefed. | 不得泄密 |
[08:50] | As far as the rest of the world is concerned, | 我们会对外宣称 |
[08:52] | you are presumed missing. | 你已失踪 |
[08:54] | You need to look for any known associates of Braxton’s | 你需要查出和布拉克斯顿有关的 |
[08:58] | with psychiatric medical training — | 所有受过精神医学训练的人 |
[09:00] | neurologists, psychiatrists, pharmacologists — | 神经病医师 精神病医师 药理学家 |
[09:02] | Wait. Slow down. | 等等 慢点说 |
[09:03] | Braxton is trying to extract a memory from agent Keen. | 布拉克斯顿想从基恩特工脑子里找一段记忆 |
[09:07] | He will do so by any means necessary. | 为此他会不择手段 |
[09:09] | He’s likely contacted someone for that purpose already. | 他似乎已经找到能派上用场的人了 |
[09:12] | Find out who that someone is. | 找出那人是谁 |
[09:14] | What memory? | 什么记忆 |
[09:16] | A memory she has no memory of. | 一段她不记得的记忆 |
[09:28] | You said you had the situation under control. | 你说过一切尽在掌握 |
[09:31] | I do. The strike on the factory was unsuccessful. | 确实 但对工厂的空袭并不成功 |
[09:33] | And now we have survivors to contend with. | 结果放走了对手 |
[09:35] | Not to mention the incident at the public hospital. | 更不要提医院里发生的劫持事故 |
[09:38] | The missile strike will be made public. | 我们会公开此次导弹攻击 |
[09:41] | It will be blamed on, uh, inmate uprising, | 把错误归咎为 |
[09:44] | which got out of hand. | 罪犯暴动失控 |
[09:46] | Enemy combatants took the facility, | 敌方战斗人员控制了那个地方 |
[09:48] | executed staff, and were preparing to escape. | 处决了管理人员 并计划逃跑 |
[09:50] | We unfortunately had no other choice but to act aggressively. | 很不幸我们别无选择只能采用激进措施 |
[09:55] | Loss of life, although tragic, was unavoidable. | 人员伤亡虽然惨烈 但不可避免 |
[09:59] | Director, is there any accounting for Reddington? | 局长 知道雷丁顿在哪里吗 |
[10:01] | Or the Fulcrum. | 或是支点 |
[10:02] | We will have the Fulcrum in our hands very shortly. | 支点很快就能到手 |
[10:05] | How? | 怎么说 |
[10:07] | I have a team working on it as we speak. | 我派了专人正在处理 |
[10:12] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[10:12] | Sir, sir, I think I found a doctor | 长官 我想我找到一位 |
[10:14] | with a connection to Braxton. | 和布拉克斯顿有联系的医生了 |
[10:19] | You’re safe. | 你安全回来了 |
[10:35] | Uh, w– uh, what about Mr. Reddington? | 雷丁顿先生怎么样了 |
[10:36] | He’s, uh, pursuing his own leads. | 他在跟进自己的线索 |
[10:39] | Aram, the doctor? | 阿兰姆 说医生的事 |
[10:41] | Yes, right. Uh, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[10:44] | Okay. Her name is Dr. Selma Orchard. | 她的名字叫塞尔玛·奥查德 |
[10:47] | She’s an attending in neurology at Walter Reed | 她是沃尔特里德陆军医院神经科的主治医师 |
[10:49] | and was part of a team that discovered a gene | 她所在的队伍曾经发现一个 |
[10:51] | that makes it possible to erase memories. | 可以消除记忆的基因 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry. Erase memories? | 你说什么 消除记忆 |
[10:55] | Yeah, the gene is known as TET1, | 是的 该基因名叫TET1 |
[10:57] | and it’s critical to a process called memory extinction, | 在记忆消失过程中非常关键 |
[11:00] | where painful events are replaced | 这是积极快乐的记忆 |
[11:02] | with more positive associations. | 取代痛苦回忆的一个过程 |
[11:03] | She was at Walter Reed. Was Braxton a soldier there? | 她去过沃尔特里德 布拉克斯顿在那当过兵吗 |
[11:06] | First Gulf War. | 第一次海湾战争 |
[11:07] | He was part of a friendly fire incident | 他在哈夫吉遭遇了友军炮火误伤 |
[11:09] | with multiple casualties in Khafji. | 人员伤亡重大 |
[11:12] | I assume he brought this home with him. | 我认为他可能留下了阴影 |
[11:13] | Orchard must have treated him at some point for this. | 奥查德可能因此帮过他 |
[11:16] | Selma Orchard — find her now. | 塞尔玛·奥查德 找到她 |
[11:20] | It’s called recovered memory therapy. | 这叫做记忆复原疗法 |
[11:22] | I’m going to use a combination | 我会同时利用 |
[11:23] | of hypnotherapy and pharmaceuticals | 催眠和药物治疗 |
[11:25] | to put you into a lucid, waking dream state. | 让你进入意识清晰的梦境 |
[11:28] | My field is in blocking trauma. | 我擅长的是消除创伤记忆 |
[11:30] | Extracting it, there are probable risks. | 而提取记忆 也许会有点危险 |
[11:33] | You don’t have to do this. | 你可以不这么做的 |
[11:34] | I’m going to give you a sedative. | 我会先给你注射镇静剂 |
[11:37] | The mind turns things off for a reason. | 大脑忘记一些事是有原因的 |
[11:39] | I found that what the mind fights, | 如果我找到了它抗拒的部分 |
[11:41] | the body tries to fight, too. | 你的身体也会作出反抗 |
[11:44] | I need you relaxed. This is for your own safety. | 我需要你完全放松 这是为你好 |
[11:52] | He told me I need to take you back to a fire | 他让我把你带回26年前的 |
[11:55] | 26 years ago. | 一场大火 |
[12:03] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:14] | PD says there’s no sign of forced entry or foul play, | 警察说没有强行进入和犯罪行为的痕迹 |
[12:17] | but Orchard never showed up for work. | 但奥查德没去上班 |
[12:19] | I just got off the phone with the boy’s school. | 我刚给她儿子的学校打过电话 |
[12:21] | He never showed up, either. | 孩子也没去上学 |
[12:24] | Braxton has them. | 布拉克斯顿把他们抓走了 |
[12:29] | Elizabeth, I want you to close your eyes. | 伊丽莎白 我需要你闭上双眼 |
[12:31] | Now I want you to relax all of the muscles in your body. | 然后放松全身的每一块肌肉 |
[12:36] | Pretend that you can float. | 仿佛自己飘在空中一般 |
[12:38] | As you float, all of the tension leaves your body. | 你飘起来 身体就不会紧张了 |
[12:42] | Tension floats, too, | 紧张感也会飘起来 |
[12:44] | but it floats away from you. | 但它飘走了 |
[12:47] | Now I want you to breathe in… | 现在吸气 |
[12:50] | …and out. | 呼气 |
[12:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:56] | All of the tension is floating away. | 所有的紧张感都飘走了 |
[12:58] | You can’t even feel it anymore. | 你再也感觉不到了 |
[13:01] | All you can feel is yourself, | 你只能感觉到你自己 |
[13:04] | making the image of yourself | 描绘出你自己的影像 |
[13:07] | clearer and clearer. | 越来越清晰 |
[13:09] | Focus on that image of yourself. | 把注意力集中在自己身上 |
[13:12] | Only it’s not you today. | 但那并非如今的你 |
[13:15] | It’s you 26 years ago. | 而是二十六年前的你 |
[13:18] | You can almost picture her, that little girl. | 你已经能描绘出她的样子了 那个小女孩 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna ask the little girl to open her eyes. | 现在我要那个小女孩睁开眼睛 |
[13:27] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:31] | Three… | 三 |
[13:32] | two… | 二 |
[13:35] | one. | 一 |
[13:39] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[13:42] | A little girl… | 一个小女孩 |
[13:44] | hiding. | 正在躲起来 |
[13:46] | Okay, stay here, sweetie. | 好了 呆在这 宝贝 |
[13:47] | No matter what happens, you need to stay here | 不论发生什么 你都要呆在这 |
[13:49] | and not come out until I come get you. Understand? | 除非我来接你 不要出来 明白吗 |
[13:52] | Are you with her? | 你和她在一起吗 |
[13:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:57] | Hey, what’s your bunny’s name? | 你的兔子叫什么 |
[13:58] | I’m not leaving without Masha. | 不带上玛莎我是不会走的 |
[13:59] | Masha! | 玛莎 |
[14:01] | She’s not going back with you. | 她不会跟你回去的 |
[14:03] | I know you’re scared, but it’s okay. | 我知道你很害怕 但没事的 |
[14:06] | Lizzy? Can you hear me? | 莉兹 听得到我说话吗 |
[14:18] | Hello. Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 你们好 感谢你们能在短时间赶来 |
[14:22] | Time is of the essence, so I’ll skip introductions. | 时间紧迫 我就不说背景了 |
[14:25] | I’ve asked you all here | 我让你们来 |
[14:26] | because you all have one thing in common — | 因为你们都有一个共同之处 |
[14:28] | You all have business with Luther Braxton. | 你们都和卢瑟·布拉克斯顿有生意往来 |
[14:32] | As rewarding as those relationships may have been, | 无论你们以前关系有多好 |
[14:35] | they’ve come to an end. | 现在都结束了 |
[14:36] | Mr. Braxton has started something he cannot finish. | 布拉克斯顿先生开始了一件他无法完成的事 |
[14:40] | He’ll likely reach out to one of you for help. | 他很可能会寻求你们的帮助 |
[14:42] | When he does, | 当他这么做时 |
[14:43] | you will contact me at the number I have provided. | 你们要联系我提供的号码 |
[14:47] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:53] | What’s in it for us? | 对我们有什么好处 |
[14:57] | Life. | 保命 |
[15:04] | Where are we on Dr. Orchard? | 奥查德医生查得怎么样了 |
[15:06] | Nowhere. | 不怎么样 |
[15:06] | Uh, if Braxton did abduct her, | 如果布拉克斯顿真绑架了她 |
[15:08] | he didn’t leave a trace. | 也没留下任何线索 |
[15:09] | And Reddington? | 雷丁顿呢 |
[15:11] | I’m pretty sure if he had a lead we would have heard from him. | 我肯定如果他有线索 我们会知道的 |
[15:13] | Metro PD just called in a possible visual on Braxton | 纽约警局打来说可能在安那卡斯提亚附近 |
[15:16] | near Anacostia. | 看到布拉克斯顿了 |
[15:17] | He saw him get into a van with a couple of men | 有人在奥查德被绑架一小时后看到 |
[15:19] | an hour after Orchard’s abduction. | 他和几个人进了辆面包车 |
[15:20] | Did they track it? | 他们进行追踪了吗 |
[15:21] | No, the patrolman was on foot. | 没 那个巡警当时是步行 |
[15:23] | The van left before he could flag the plate. | 在他记下车牌前那车就开走了 |
[15:24] | Get to Anacostia and canvass the neighborhood. | 去安那卡斯提亚询问那附近的人 |
[15:26] | Knock on every door. | 挨家挨户地问 |
[15:27] | If Braxton was there to meet with someone, | 如果布拉克斯顿是去见什么人 |
[15:29] | I want to know who. | 我要知道是谁 |
[15:34] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[15:37] | Hello, Dr. Levin. | 你好 莱文医生 |
[15:39] | Did you get the results? | 有结果了吗 |
[15:42] | Yes. At your office? | 好的 在你办公室 |
[15:46] | This is not gonna work like this. | 这样下去不行 |
[15:47] | These drugs, she could become hypertensive, | 这些药会导致她血压过 |
[15:49] | develop an arrhythmia. | 心律失常的 |
[15:50] | I gave you everything you asked for. | 你要的我都给你了 |
[15:51] | Well, we should have an anesthesiologist | 我们得找个麻醉师 |
[15:52] | or an E.R. doc here to titrate her meds. | 或是急诊室医生为她进行静脉滴注 |
[15:54] | I told you there are risks. | 我跟你说过这有风险 |
[15:55] | Well, then take the risks. | 那就承担这些风险 |
[15:56] | It’s either her or your boy. | 不是她就是你儿子 |
[16:15] | What’s happening, Elizabeth? Tell me. | 发生了什么 伊丽莎白 告诉我 |
[16:17] | They’re shouting. | 他们在吵架 |
[16:19] | – Who? – What are they saying? | -谁 -他们在说什么 |
[16:21] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[16:25] | – Listen, you’re in trouble. – Because of you. | -听着 你有麻烦了 -都是因为你 |
[16:27] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[16:29] | You told her. | 你告诉她了 |
[16:30] | Yes, I did. I told her. | 是的 我告诉她了 |
[16:32] | – Come on! – Wait! | -别跑 -等等 |
[16:33] | Come on! | 别跑 |
[16:34] | – Lizzy. – Come on. | -莉兹 -别跑 |
[16:44] | Come on! | 快来 |
[16:48] | – Wh-where’d he go? – Where’d he go? | -兔子呢 -兔子呢 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:51] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:52] | She might be having a tangent memory. | 他可能处于偏离记忆中 |
[16:55] | Her brain is trying to replace a bad memory with a good one. | 大脑想用幸福的记忆取代可怕的记忆 |
[16:58] | Over there! Here! | 这里 这 |
[17:00] | Catch me. | 来抓我 |
[17:05] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[17:06] | Lizzy, wait! | 莉兹 等等 |
[17:15] | What is it? What do you see? | 怎么了 你看到了什么 |
[17:17] | Stay here. | 别走 |
[17:18] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪里都不要去 |
[17:29] | What are they fighting about? | 他们为什么吵架 |
[17:31] | It’s a secret. | 这是秘密 |
[17:33] | Who’s Masha? | 玛莎是谁 |
[17:34] | You are. | 是你呀 |
[17:35] | …instead they framed Masha. | 而是诬陷了玛莎 |
[17:37] | Don’t go out there. You can’t go out there. | 别出去 你不能出去 |
[17:53] | Turn around, Lizzy! Go back! | 回去 莉兹 回去 |
[17:56] | No! No! | 不行 不行 |
[17:59] | Don’t! Daddy said not to come out! | 别去 爸爸说不要出来 |
[18:11] | Okay, we’re done. | 好了 不能继续了 |
[18:13] | Her blood pressure’s through the roof. | 她的血压已经超过极限了 |
[18:14] | She’s in v-tach. She needs Lidocaine. | 她室颤了 得注射利多卡因[麻醉剂] |
[18:19] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:20] | You won’t find what you’re looking for if she’s dead. | 她要是死了 你也得不到想要的东西 |
[18:27] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[18:31] | My father was there. | 我父亲在那 |
[18:41] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[18:43] | Braxton contacted me right after you left. | 你刚走 布拉克斯顿就联系了我 |
[18:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:50] | Wiring instructions to an offshore account. | 打钱到离岸账户的界面 |
[18:54] | I’m not giving you this information. | 我的消息可不是白送你的 |
[18:56] | I’m selling it. | 是卖给你的 |
[18:56] | Let me clarify the situation. | 让我再说明白点 |
[18:58] | Braxton is holding a hostage. I want her back. | 布拉克斯顿劫持了人质 我要她回来 |
[19:00] | Every second you waste | 你浪费的每一秒钟 |
[19:02] | reduces the chances of that happening. | 都在降低我的胜算 |
[19:04] | I appreciate your urgency. | 我理解你很着急 |
[19:05] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不明白 |
[19:06] | But I’m not telling you anything until we agree on a price. | 除非谈妥价钱 否则我什么也不告诉你 |
[19:12] | I have units covering the southwest sector, | 西南边我已经派人去了 |
[19:14] | so start at the north end of the 700 block | 所以你们从北边700号那个路口开始 |
[19:16] | and work your way back. | 往回查就行 |
[19:18] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[19:19] | Two eyewitnesses confirm | 两个目击者确认 |
[19:20] | Braxton met with a Wilson Bishop. | 布拉克斯顿跟个叫威尔逊·毕晓普的见了面 |
[19:22] | I had Aram run his profile. | 我让阿兰姆查了他的资料 |
[19:23] | Turns out he’s a third-year med student at Johns Hopkins. | 发现他是约翰·霍普金斯医学大学三年级学生 |
[19:26] | What does Braxton want with a med student? | 布拉克斯顿想找医学院学生做什么 |
[19:30] | Your son, what’s his name? | 你儿子 叫什么 |
[19:33] | His name is Max. | 他叫马克斯 |
[19:37] | He’s nine years old. | 九岁了 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry you got dragged into this. | 很抱歉你被拖进这事来 |
[19:50] | In the dream, your father… you said he was there? | 在梦里 你说你父亲在那里 |
[19:53] | The girl, she called him “Daddy.” | 那个女孩 她叫他”爸爸” |
[19:56] | Did you see anything else or hear anything else? | 你还看到或听到别的什么吗 |
[20:00] | The little girl stopped me. | 那个女孩想阻止我 |
[20:01] | It’s like she has some kind of a secret. | 她好像有什么秘密 |
[20:03] | But I’m the girl. | 可我就是那个女孩 |
[20:04] | The girl’s a piece of your subconscious | 女孩是你潜意识的一部分 |
[20:07] | trying to prevent you from becoming aware | 想保护你 不让你知道 |
[20:08] | of what happened that night. | 那晚发生了什么 |
[20:10] | I have no recollection of my mother or my father… | 我没有父亲或母亲的记忆 |
[20:13] | not their faces, nothing. | 他们长什么样 什么都想不起来 |
[20:17] | All I know… or think I know… | 我只知道 或者我认为我知道 |
[20:19] | is that my father gave me this. | 就是我父亲留给了我这个 |
[20:22] | You can relax. | 你可以放松下 |
[20:24] | An extra 15 seconds won’t make a difference either way. | 多十五秒也不会有什么区别 |
[20:29] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[20:32] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[20:33] | He needed a place to meet someone, | 他需要找个地方去见什么人 |
[20:34] | someplace out of the way. | 某个偏远的地方 |
[20:36] | The address? | 地址呢 |
[20:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:51] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[20:53] | An extra 15 seconds probably won’t change anything, hmm? | 多十五秒也许也不会怎么样 是吧 |
[21:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[21:04] | Mom? Mommy? | 妈妈 妈咪 |
[21:06] | – Max! – Mom? | -马克斯 -妈妈 |
[21:07] | Max, hi. | 马克斯 |
[21:08] | Are you okay, baby? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[21:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:11] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[21:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:16] | You have till 9:00. | 最后期限是九点 |
[21:18] | If I don’t find out what the agent knows by then, | 如果到那时我还是不知道那探员知道些什么 |
[21:20] | you’ll never see your boy again. | 你就再也见不到你儿子了 |
[21:21] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[21:23] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:29] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[21:31] | It’s too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[21:32] | Something happened that night, | 那晚发生了一些事情 |
[21:33] | something people are willing to kill to find out, | 有人不惜一切代价也要知道 |
[21:35] | and whatever it was involved my father. | 无论是什么都与我父亲有关 |
[21:39] | I’m not doing this for Braxton or for you. | 我这么做不是为了布拉克斯顿或是你 |
[21:44] | I’m doing it for me. I need to know the truth. | 我是为我自己 我需要知道真相 |
[22:04] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[22:07] | I’ll have it to you by 9:00. | 九点时我会给你 |
[22:09] | I thought you said you had it already. | 我想你之前说的是已经到手了 |
[22:12] | And I do. | 是到手了 |
[22:14] | I wanted that Fulcrum in my hands | 在跟你谈判之前 |
[22:16] | before I negotiated with you. | 我想要亲手拿到”支点” |
[22:19] | Need I remind you that the price had already been set? | 需要我提醒你价格早就定好了吗 |
[22:22] | That was before you volleyed missiles at me and my men. | 那是在你朝我和我的人发射导弹之前 |
[22:30] | Now the price has gone up. | 现在要涨价了 |
[22:33] | Mr. Braxton, I don’t think you fully appreciate | 布拉克斯顿先生 我想你并不完全了解 |
[22:38] | the power of the people who have engaged your services. | 雇你的人有多大能耐 |
[22:42] | Well, if they’re that powerful, | 如果他们有那么大能耐 |
[22:43] | then I’m sure they can afford an extra 10%. | 我相信他们能付得起额外的10% |
[22:51] | Go find the money, chief. | 去准备钱吧 老板 |
[22:54] | You do that, | 钱到位了 |
[22:57] | and I’ll have what you want by 9:00. | 到九点就把你想要的给你 |
[23:06] | Hey, I want you to call me | 转账一旦确认 |
[23:07] | just as soon as you get confirmation of funds. | 就立即告诉我 |
[23:10] | Nah, we’re gonna get the intel out of that girl’s head, | 不 我们要从那女孩脑中得到情报 |
[23:12] | even if I got to drill a hole in her skull | 哪怕要钻开她的头盖骨 |
[23:14] | and hang her upside down. | 把她倒挂起来 |
[23:17] | All right. | 好 |
[23:18] | Will do. | 会的 |
[23:28] | If you’re looking for your driver, | 你要是在等你的司机 |
[23:29] | he’s napping in the trunk. | 他在后备箱里睡得正香 |
[23:37] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[23:39] | Luther, I never thought I’d enjoy | 卢瑟 我从没想过 |
[23:42] | having anything in my mouth | 能有人像维吉尼亚谢尔曼军士那样 |
[23:44] | as much as petty officer Virginia Sherman, | 让我如此愉悦 |
[23:47] | but this… | 但这次 |
[23:49] | My God! | 天哪 |
[23:50] | It tastes so good! | 味道太好了 |
[23:53] | I hesitate to swallow, | 我迟迟不愿吞下 |
[23:54] | and I certainly don’t want to spit it out. | 当然也不愿吐出来 |
[23:56] | Oh, what the hell. | 管他呢 |
[23:58] | I told you so. | 我跟你说过了 |
[24:03] | Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[24:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[24:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:13] | Maybe she’s dead. | 也许她死了 |
[24:16] | Maybe you’re too late, boyo. | 也许太迟了 伙计 |
[24:18] | Just like you were for, uh, Henkel… | 就跟你那时要救汉高一样 |
[24:20] | in Belgrade. | 在贝尔格莱德[南斯拉夫首都] |
[24:24] | Can I let you in on a little secret about Belgrade? | 关于贝尔格莱德我能跟你透露一个小秘密吗 |
[24:27] | I barely remember it. | 我几乎都忘了 |
[24:28] | I’d forgotten all about the Deutsche marks, | 那些德国马克我全都忘了 |
[24:30] | and I don’t think I ever even met Henkel. | 我想我也从未见过汉高 |
[24:32] | Tell you the truth — I don’t think his name was Henkel. | 说实话吧 我想他并不叫汉高 |
[24:35] | I don’t know who the hell he was, but this — | 我不知道他到底叫什么 但是这一次 |
[24:37] | This, I can promise you, | 这一次 我可以向你保证 |
[24:40] | I will always remember. | 我会永远记得的 |
[24:44] | Now get in the damn car. | 现在给我上车 |
[24:59] | Elizabeth, can you hear me? | 伊丽莎白 能听见我说话吗 |
[25:01] | Nod if you can hear me. | 能听见就点头 |
[25:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:05] | Now follow my voice and tell me where you are. | 现在随着我的声音 告诉我你在哪 |
[25:08] | The closet. | 衣柜里 |
[25:09] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[25:11] | They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back to them. | 如果你不还给他们 他们会杀了你的 |
[25:13] | They’ll kill me if I do. | 还了他们才会杀了我 |
[25:17] | They’re arguing. | 他们在争吵 |
[25:19] | What are they arguing about? | 他们在争吵什么事 |
[25:21] | Did you really think I’d let it happen | 你真觉得我会让那种事发生 |
[25:23] | and I wouldn’t come for her? | 我不会来找她吗 |
[25:26] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[25:36] | It’s the only thing keeping me alive. | 这是唯一能让我活命的东西 |
[25:46] | Wilson Bishop, FBI. | 威尔逊·毕晓普 我们是联调局的 |
[25:51] | Come here. Come here. | 给我过来 过来 |
[25:53] | What are you doing, man? What are you doing? | 你干什么 你干什么 |
[25:57] | Luther Braxton. | 卢瑟·布拉克斯 |
[25:58] | We know you met with him. | 我们知道你是跟他一伙的 |
[25:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:00] | You’re a resident at a hospital | 你是住院医师 |
[26:02] | with access to all kinds of psychopharmaceuticals. | 能够弄到各种精神药物 |
[26:04] | We know you sold to him. | 我们知道你卖了一些给他 |
[26:06] | He kidnapped an FBI agent. | 他绑架了一名联调局探员 |
[26:08] | I don’t know anything about a kidnapping. | 绑架的事我一点都不知道 |
[26:11] | He’s gonna use your drugs on that agent. | 他要把你给他的药用在那名探员身上 |
[26:14] | – She dies… – He wanted diazoxide. | -如果她死了 -他要的是氯甲苯噻嗪[降压药] |
[26:16] | – Naloxone. – Where is he? | -纳络酮[镇痛药] -他在哪 |
[26:17] | He had me deliver equipment… | 他让我送镇定用的… |
[26:18] | – for sedations. – An address?! | -器材 -给我地址 |
[26:20] | Braxton, call me back. Where the hell are you? | 布拉克斯顿 打给我 你在哪 |
[26:41] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[26:42] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[26:48] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[26:50] | Aram, we found Wilson Bishop. | 阿兰姆 我们找到了威尔逊·毕晓普 |
[26:51] | We’re en route, | 我们在路上了 |
[26:52] | and we need you to send units to Coal Chute and Spring. | 需要你派人去煤管路和温泉路交口 |
[26:57] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[26:58] | I have information regarding Agent Keen’s abductor. | 我有绑架基恩探员的人的消息了 |
[27:01] | We’re on the way to her now. We’re 10 minutes out. | 我们正在去找她的路上 十分钟后到 |
[27:03] | Well, Braxton was holding a young boy. | 布拉克斯顿绑架了一个小男孩 |
[27:04] | His name is Max Orchard. | 他叫马克斯·奥查德 |
[27:06] | My people have secured the boy, but you need to send a unit. | 我的人已经救下了他 不过你得派人去 |
[27:08] | Dembe will give you the address. | 邓比会把地址给你 |
[27:13] | Max is my son. | 马克斯是我儿子 |
[27:13] | The FBI are on their way to him now. | 联调局的人现在去接他了 |
[27:17] | She’s still heavily sedated. | 她仍处于重度昏迷中 |
[27:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:29] | But my son… Max. | 我的儿子 马克斯 |
[27:30] | Your son is gonna be fine. | 你儿子不会有事的 |
[27:32] | Tell me about Agent Keen. | 跟我说说基恩探员的情况 |
[27:35] | She was undergoing a procedure called RM Therapy. | 她正在接受恢复记忆治疗 |
[27:38] | Braxton was searching for a memory. | 布拉克斯顿在寻找她的一段记忆 |
[27:41] | Does she remember the past? | 她记起以前的事了吗 |
[27:43] | Pieces. | 都是些片段 |
[27:46] | What pieces? | 什么片段 |
[27:47] | A fire, an argument. | 大火 争吵 |
[27:50] | She remembers something called the Fulcrum. | 她记起了一个叫支点的东西 |
[27:54] | Does she know where it is — the Fulcrum? | 她知道支点在哪吗 |
[27:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:59] | But we were close. | 不过很接近了 |
[28:07] | If she continued, would it be dangerous for her? | 如果继续的话 她会有危险吗 |
[28:10] | Could she be harmed in any way? | 会对她有什么伤害吗 |
[28:12] | It’s hard to say. She’s been through a lot. | 很难说 她经历了太多事 |
[28:16] | But typically, if the therapy is done properly | 不过一般来说 如果正确地实施治疗 |
[28:18] | and with great care, | 而且照顾到位的话 |
[28:21] | then no. | 就不会有事的 |
[28:34] | Can you see it? Can you hear me, Lizzy? | 你能看见吗 能听见我说话吗 莉兹 |
[28:37] | Take her to… | 带她去… |
[28:39] | I need you to tell me where it is. | 你要告诉我它在哪 |
[28:41] | Where is the Fulcrum, Lizzy? | 支点在哪 莉兹 |
[28:42] | Let me go! Get away from me! | 让我走 离我远点 |
[28:45] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不想看到这个 |
[28:48] | What you want to see, | 你要看到的 |
[28:49] | what you need to find is the Fulcrum. | 要找到的是支点 |
[28:52] | Where is it, Lizzy? | 它在哪 莉兹 |
[28:53] | Can you see it? | 你能看见它吗 |
[28:56] | Lizzy, turn around. | 莉兹 转身 |
[28:58] | Go back. | 回去 |
[28:59] | – Stop! – You don’t want to go in there. | -不要 -你不能进去 |
[29:00] | – Get away! – Lizzy, turn around and go back. | -滚开 -莉兹 转身回去 |
[29:02] | Go back, go back. | 回去 回去 |
[29:04] | Let go! | 让我走 |
[29:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:13] | What’d she see? | 她看见什么了 |
[29:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:22] | You have to say something. There’s a fire. | 你得说点什么 外面着火了 |
[29:24] | I know you saw something out there | 我知道你看到了外面发生的事情 |
[29:26] | and you don’t want to go out there | 你不想出去 |
[29:27] | but you can’t stay here. | 但你不能待在这 |
[29:29] | You have to scream. Do you hear me? | 你得大声求救 听到了吗 |
[29:31] | As loud as you can, you have to scream! | 你得大声求救 尽可能喊响一点 |
[29:33] | You have to… | 你得… |
[30:02] | What the hell are you doing to her? | 你到底对她做了什么 |
[30:04] | What are you doing? | 你做了什么 |
[30:05] | Get her up. Wake her up now. | 扶她起来 快把她弄醒 |
[30:07] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[30:08] | Reddington. Reddington! | 雷丁顿 雷丁顿 |
[30:09] | It’s not safe. | 那样会有危险的 |
[30:34] | – Wake her up now. – Wait. | -快把她弄醒 -等等 |
[30:35] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[30:37] | You do what you have to do. You do it now! | 做你该做的 立刻 |
[30:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:48] | Daddy! No! | 爸爸 不 |
[31:46] | You were there. | 你在那 |
[32:29] | You were there, weren’t you? | 你在大火现场 对吗 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:38] | There were… | 当时… |
[32:39] | people with the woman, looking for it. | 有一群人和那女人一起在找它 |
[32:43] | The Fulcrum. | 找”支点” |
[32:45] | You were one of them. | 你是其中之一 |
[32:48] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没有那么简单 |
[32:50] | But that’s why you were there. | 但你是因此才出现在那的 |
[32:57] | That’s why you came into my life then. | 也是因此你才进入了我的生活 |
[33:02] | And that’s why you’re here now. | 因此你现在会出现在这里 |
[33:06] | Not because of me | 并不是为了我 |
[33:08] | or who I am to you, | 也不是因为我是你的谁 |
[33:10] | whatever connection we might have, | 或是我们之间有什么关系 |
[33:14] | but because of some… | 而是出于某种… |
[33:18] | object. | 目的 |
[33:21] | Some thing. | 为了某样东西 |
[33:25] | Whatever you remember — | 不管你想起… |
[33:27] | What I remember is leaving my father dying | 我想起的是留下我父亲 |
[33:30] | on the floor of a burning house. | 在着火的房子里死去 |
[33:36] | There’s no way he could have survived that. | 他不可能从那么大的火灾里生还 |
[33:42] | Lizzy, the memories of a four-year-old are… | 莉兹 四岁孩子的记忆… |
[33:46] | unreliable. | 不一定是真的 |
[33:49] | My father was killed because of the Fulcrum, | 我父亲是因为”支点”死的 |
[33:52] | because you and your people came for it that night. | 因为那晚你和你的同伴前来找它而死 |
[33:56] | Well, I want you to know something. | 我希望你明白 |
[33:59] | This charade… | 你这样… |
[34:02] | of you pretending to care about me | 装模作样关心我 |
[34:06] | was a waste of your time | 是在浪费时间 |
[34:09] | because I don’t know where it is. | 因为我不知道它在哪 |
[34:11] | Don’t! | 别碰我 |
[34:22] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[34:23] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[34:33] | Are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[34:36] | Look at you. | 让我看看 |
[34:39] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[34:42] | I’m meeting with Braxton within the hour. | 我会在一小时内和布拉克斯顿会面 |
[34:46] | Yes, of course I’ve discussed contingencies | 是的 我已经和所有人讨论过 |
[34:48] | regarding Reddington with all of our colleagues. | 针对雷丁顿的应急对策了 |
[34:59] | I’m going to have to call you back. | 我等下再打给你 |
[35:04] | You wouldn’t believe how much he weighs. | 你不会相信他有多重的 |
[35:08] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[35:12] | Do you have any idea who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[35:16] | Yes. | 知道 |
[35:17] | I know just what you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[35:20] | Sit the hell down. | 坐下 |
[35:25] | I’ve alerted security. | 我已经叫保安了 |
[35:27] | You seem younger in person than you appear to be | 你本人看上去 |
[35:30] | when lurking in the background on television. | 比在电视上看到的要年轻 |
[35:33] | Are you a swimmer? | 你游泳吗 |
[35:36] | I’m someone not to be trifled with. | 我可不是好惹的 |
[35:40] | Then we have something in common. | 那我们可有共同点了 |
[35:43] | You hire a simple thief to find the Fulcrum | 你雇了个傻贼去找”支点” |
[35:46] | because you believe I don’t have it. | 因为你坚信它不在我手上 |
[35:49] | So I return him to you, defects and all, | 所以我把他完完全全地归还给你 |
[35:52] | to make it abundantly clear that you should never again | 希望你清楚 不要再质疑 |
[35:55] | doubt who I am and what I have. | 我的手段和我拥有的东西 |
[35:59] | I know exactly who you are. | 我非常清楚你是谁 |
[36:03] | A thug. | 一个暴徒 |
[36:04] | You may have convinced some of my colleagues | 你可能已经说服了我的一些同事 |
[36:07] | that you are a force to be reckoned with, | 让他们认为你是一个不容小觑的力量 |
[36:09] | but I do not share that assessment. | 但是我却不认同这种判断 |
[36:12] | So consider yourself warned. | 就当是个警告吧 |
[36:15] | We will not hesitate to use every resource | 我们会毫不犹豫地利用我们所掌握的 |
[36:18] | at our disposal. | 一切资源 |
[36:19] | Whatever it takes… | 不惜一切代价 |
[36:22] | we will cripple you. | 我们会弄垮你的 |
[36:25] | I don’t think you have any real comprehension | 我想你完全没有 |
[36:29] | of the depth and breadth of your vulnerability. | 对自己的弱点有真正全面的认识 |
[36:37] | But only the one who possesses the Fulcrum | 不过只有掌握了支点的人 |
[36:39] | could possibly fathom that. | 才有可能彻底了解 |
[36:46] | I think you’re bluffing. | 我认为你在虚张声势 |
[36:50] | I don’t think you have it. | 我认为你手上没有 |
[36:52] | I don’t think you ever did. | 我认为你从来没得到过 |
[36:55] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[36:58] | Call my bluff. | 就当我是虚张声势 |
[37:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:02] | Call my bluff. | 当我在虚张声势 |
[37:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:07] | I don’t know what the hell you’re gonna do with him. | 我不知道你到底要拿他怎么样 |
[37:09] | Honestly, he’s like a damn side of beef. | 老实说 他就像一块牛肋肉 |
[37:21] | *Back when I used to wander?* | |
[37:26] | *I was always out looking for signs?* | |
[37:27] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定不相信 |
[37:29] | What is it? | 相信什么 |
[37:30] | *But they were never there?* | |
[37:31] | This morning, there was an attempted takeover… | 今早 有人企图接管 |
[37:32] | *So I’d pull ’em from the air?* | |
[37:34] | …of a U.S. detention camp in the Norton Sound. | 诺顿湾的一个美国拘留营 |
[37:37] | We believe that the timing of this uprising | 我们相信此次暴乱 |
[37:39] | *We all believed in something?* | |
[37:40] | …was set to coincide with the transfer… | 是为了配合国际逃犯 |
[37:43] | of international fugitive Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的转移 |
[37:44] | *But like you I can’t say why?* | |
[37:46] | Are you saying that he was responsible for the breach? | 你是说这次暴动是他指使的 |
[37:48] | *It’s just a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for fears?* | |
[37:49] | How did he orchestrate an attack if he was in custody? | 他在拘留期间是如何策划这场袭击的呢 |
[37:54] | I-I’m not going to be taking any questions right now, | 现在我不打算回答任何问题 |
[37:57] | but I can confirm | 但是我能肯定的是 |
[37:59] | that the whereabouts of Raymond Reddington | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[38:02] | are unknown. | 下落不明 |
[38:06] | *Hold me to the light?* | |
[38:09] | *Let me shine?* | |
[38:13] | *Come hold me to the floor and say it’s all right?* | |
[38:21] | *Come hold me ‘neath the water’s skin?* | |
[38:26] | *Until I’m new again?* | |
[38:34] | *And I said what I was thinking?* | |
[38:39] | *Now you can’t see what’s good till it’s gone?* | |
[38:43] | *Then there’s something to be said?* | |
[38:45] | *For a place to lay your head?* | |
[38:46] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[38:47] | You said it was urgent? | 你说有急事找我 |
[38:49] | I didn’t mean to alarm you, | 我不是想吓你 |
[38:50] | but I thought you should know that during the RM therapy, | 但是我想你该知道在进行恢复疗法时 |
[38:53] | when you were under, I saw something. | 你在梦境中时 我看到了一些事情 |
[38:56] | So, what? What does that mean? | 是什么 这话是什么意思 |
[38:58] | Based on how you responded… | 基于你回应的方式 |
[39:02] | Liz, I don’t think I’m the first one… | 莉斯 我想我不是第一个 |
[39:04] | who’s looked into your memory. | 进入你记忆的人 |
[39:07] | No. I’ve never been treated. | 不可能 我从未接受过治疗 |
[39:08] | You may not remember. | 你可能不记得了 |
[39:10] | You may have been very young. | 也许你当时年纪还很小 |
[39:11] | But I think someone may have tried to block… | 我想有人可能设法封闭了 |
[39:14] | your memory of that fire. | 你对那场火灾的记忆 |
[39:17] | I didn’t make it up. | 这些不是我编出来的 |
[39:19] | The people and the events may have been there, | 那些人和事也许都对 |
[39:21] | but in different roles. | 但角色可能不同 |
[39:24] | I know this is difficult to comprehend. | 我知道这很难理解 |
[39:28] | Are you telling me I may never know | 你是在说我可能永远不会知道 |
[39:30] | what really happened that night? | 那晚的真相吗 |
[39:32] | I’m telling you that the only | 我是在告诉你 |
[39:33] | people who could tell you what really happened… | 唯一能告诉你真相的人 |
[39:34] | *And there’s diamonds on the surface then?* | |
[39:35] | …are the people who want you to forget. | 就是想你忘却此事的人 |
[39:39] | *And they’ll come clean us?* | |
[39:41] | *We’ll both live again?* | |
[39:47] | *These days I barely wander?* | |
[39:52] | *And I don’t need no more of them signs?* | |
[39:56] | *I’ll just breathe in all that air?* | |
[39:58] | *And be happy that it’s there?* |