时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | 弯刀 第22号 | |
[01:44] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的已经都告诉你了 |
[01:46] | You’ve given me pieces. | 你只给了我零星的信息 |
[01:48] | You’ve helped around the margins, but I need more. | 虽然帮了点小忙 但是我需要更多信息 |
[01:50] | I need Berlin! | 我需要知道柏林 |
[01:51] | How much do you think I can do from in here, Liz, | 你觉得我在这里能帮到你多少 莉兹 |
[01:54] | chained to the floor? | 像这样被拴在地板上 |
[01:55] | You need to let me go, | 你需要放了我 |
[01:57] | – and then I can — – The arms supplier — I want a name. | -然后我才能 -我需要知道那个军火商的名字 |
[02:01] | I can try to reach out to Berlin, | 我可以试着联系柏林 |
[02:04] | but as long as I am in here, I can’t. | 但是只要我人在这里就没法去联系 |
[02:06] | I want a name! | 我要名字 |
[02:11] | What month is it? | 现在是几月份 |
[02:12] | November. | 十一月 |
[02:13] | Well, happy anniversary, Liz. | 纪念日快乐 莉兹 |
[02:16] | You go to Passionfish to celebrate? | 你去激情之鱼餐厅庆祝了吗 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna freeze to death down here. | 我在这里会被冻死的 |
[02:27] | You know that, right? | 你知道的对吧 |
[02:31] | Sevan. | 塞万 |
[02:35] | Sevan Volkov. | 塞万·沃尔科夫 |
[02:38] | He runs arms for Berlin.. | 他负责柏林的军火… |
[02:39] | He’d be able to set a meeting. | 他应该能安排会面 |
[02:41] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 这也没那么难 不是吗 |
[02:47] | So, what exactly did Reddington say? | 雷丁顿具体是怎么说的 |
[02:48] | Uh, it was Dembe. | 是邓比 |
[02:50] | He said Red had another case | 他说红魔有个案子 |
[02:51] | but he specifically asked that you come along. | 但是他明确要求你一起来 |
[02:54] | – Does that bother you? – Why would it? | -你介意吗 -我为什么介意 |
[02:56] | I thought he only spoke to you. | 我以为他只跟你对话呢 |
[02:58] | Don’t want to step on your toes. | 我不想冒犯你 |
[02:59] | I’m…fine. My toes are fine. | 没事 我没这么觉得 |
[03:03] | Ah, ladies, thank God you showed up. | 女士们 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[03:05] | I took a left turn in the Rostropovich. | 我看了看罗斯特罗波维奇的唱片集 |
[03:07] | I’ve ended up completely lost in the Chico Hamilton. | 结果最后完全沉迷在奇科·汉密尔顿的音乐之中了 |
[03:10] | This is an addiction. | 简直让人上瘾 |
[03:12] | I just can’t decide between — | 我无法决定… |
[03:14] | Please pour some cold water on me, will you? | 快给我泼点冷水让我清醒一下吧 |
[03:17] | Why did you want both of us here? | 你为什么找我们两个都过来 |
[03:18] | Both — you’re right. Thank you. Great idea. | 两个 说得对 谢谢 好主意啊 |
[03:22] | Anyway, funny story — stop me if you’ve heard it. | 总之 有个好玩的故事 你们听过了就算了 |
[03:25] | Persian man walks into a bar, | 一个波斯人去酒吧喝酒 |
[03:27] | meets a beautiful woman, has a few drinks. | 遇见了一位美女 两个人就喝了几杯 |
[03:30] | Next thing you know, he’s falling from a 12-story balcony. | 然后 他就从12楼阳台坠楼身亡了 |
[03:34] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[03:35] | I imagine agent Navabi does. | 纳瓦比探员应该明白吧 |
[03:38] | You’re referring to Kian Nouri, | 你是指奇恩·努里 |
[03:40] | the Iranian businessman who committed suicide in Dubai. | 在迪拜自杀的那个伊朗商人 |
[03:43] | I am, except he wasn’t a mere businessman. | 是的 不过他可不是个商人 |
[03:46] | He was one of Iran’s top nuclear scientists | 他是伊朗一位顶级核科学家 |
[03:49] | in Dubai to supervise purchase | 去迪拜监督购买 |
[03:52] | of several borehole gamma something-or-others. | 什么伽马核原料之类的东西 |
[03:55] | And he didn’t commit suicide. | 而且他也不是自杀 |
[03:57] | He was assassinated in a joint C.I.A./Mossad venture | 他是被中情局和摩萨德联合暗杀的 |
[04:02] | to undermine Iran’s nuclear program, | 目的是为了破坏伊朗的核计划 |
[04:04] | but, then, you know this already. | 不过这个你应该知道了 |
[04:06] | My understanding is, she took a little detour to Dubai | 我的理解是 她顺道绕去迪拜 |
[04:10] | for a rendezvous with Mr. Nouri | 与努里先生约了个小会 |
[04:11] | So she could toss him off a building. | 顺手把他扔下楼 |
[04:14] | You killed him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[04:15] | If you’re asking me to comment on a Mossad operation, | 如果你想让我讨论一次摩萨德行动的内容 |
[04:18] | you know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能 |
[04:19] | I wasn’t asking. But I’m hardly one to judge. | 我没有要问你 不过我也没资格去评价 |
[04:23] | George Orwell wrote, | 乔治·奥威尔说过 |
[04:25] | “Those who abjure violence can do so | “那些宣称放弃暴力的人 |
[04:27] | “only because others | “其实只是因为有其他人 |
[04:29] | “are committing violence on their behalf.” | “替他们来行使暴力” |
[04:31] | What a visionary, | 多有洞察力的一个人 |
[04:33] | but, good lord, his books are a downer. | 可惜他的书太让人泄气了 |
[04:35] | In any case, the bad news is, | 总之 坏消息是 |
[04:37] | I was sharing a bowl of shisha with a MISIRI minister, | 我在和伊朗情报部的一个部长分享水烟时 |
[04:41] | and they plan to retaliate. | 得知他们准备报复 |
[04:43] | You kill their top scientist, | 你杀了一个他们的顶级科学家 |
[04:45] | they intend to kill yours, | 他们也准备杀一个你们的 |
[04:47] | and they’ve dispatched | 而他们派了一个 |
[04:48] | a man known as “the Scimitar” to do it. | 代号叫”弯刀”的人来完成这个任务 |
[04:50] | The Scimitar? | 弯刀 |
[04:51] | This is not your average killer, Agent Keen. | 他可不是你见过的一般杀手 基恩探员 |
[04:54] | He’s one part hit man, two parts con man. | 他既是杀手又是诈骗高手 |
[04:58] | I’m familiar with his work. | 我知道他的杰作 |
[04:59] | In 2009, his target was | 2009年 他要刺杀一个名叫 |
[05:01] | a Sunni tribal leader named Majeed Abd Bawi. | 马吉德·阿布德·巴维的逊尼派部落首领 |
[05:04] | The Scimitar gained access by joining his militia. | 弯刀加入他的民兵来接近他 |
[05:07] | Oh, that’s right! | 可不是嘛 |
[05:08] | Fought for the man for seven months | 他替那个人打了七个月的仗 |
[05:11] | until the day he got close enough | 才等到机会用一把叉子 |
[05:13] | to aerate Bawi’s carotid with a fork. | 划开巴维的颈动脉 |
[05:16] | He’s dedicated, resilient, cunning, | 他专注 顽强 狡猾 |
[05:19] | responsible for the murder of dozens of high-value targets, | 刺杀了几十个高价值目标 |
[05:23] | and, according to my sources, he’s already on U.S. soil. | 而据我的线人称 他已经踏上美国本土 |
[05:27] | Harold, I’m the assistant secretary of NCB. | 哈罗德 我是核生化武器委员会助理部长 |
[05:30] | I run point on all international nuclear matters. | 我负责所有的核武器威胁事件 |
[05:33] | If this guy was the threat you claim, | 如果这家伙真像你说得那样有威胁 |
[05:36] | he’d be on my radar. | 我会知道的 |
[05:37] | Who’s your source on this threat? | 是谁告诉你这个威胁的 |
[05:38] | A confidential informant | 一个线人 |
[05:39] | with an extremely reliable track record. | 他的情报一向很可靠 |
[05:42] | I’m afraid that’s as specific as I can get. | 恐怕我只能透露这么多 |
[05:45] | If I’m right, what’s our exposure on this? | 如果我是对的 我们有多大危险 |
[05:50] | Cloud top. | 非常大 |
[05:52] | It’s the classified designation for a warhead project design. | 这是一项高度机密的核弹头设计任务 |
[05:55] | It’s staffed by our top three scientists. | 由三位最顶级的科学家参与进行 |
[05:58] | If any of them fell into the hands of a rogue nation, | 如果他们中任何一个人落入流氓国家手中 |
[06:00] | That country’s nuclear program would advance decades overnight. | 该国的核武器项目会一夜之间进步几十年 |
[06:04] | What kind of security protocols do you have in place? | 你安排了什么样的安保措施 |
[06:05] | The DSS provides them with false identities, | 国安处为他们提供了假身份 |
[06:07] | social security numbers, even cover professions. | 假社会安全号码以及假工作 |
[06:10] | We hide them in plain sight, | 我们把他们隐藏在人群里 |
[06:11] | sort of a witness protection for high-value assets. | 有点像对高价值线人采取的证人保护计划 |
[06:15] | That’s not gonna cut it. | 这不够 |
[06:16] | You need to pull these people off the streets | 你得把这些人召回来 |
[06:18] | and into protective custody. | 进行保护性监管 |
[06:19] | All right, Harold. | 好吧 哈罗德 |
[06:21] | I’ll put two of them on lock-down. | 我可以把他们中的两个保护起来 |
[06:23] | I can do that without drawing too much scrutiny. | 我可以在不引人注意的情况下做到这一点 |
[06:25] | And the third? | 那第三个人呢 |
[06:26] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 这会是个问题 |
[06:29] | The D.O.D. asset is Amalia Collins — | 国防部专家名叫阿玛莉亚·柯林斯 |
[06:31] | senior engineer of our warhead design team. | 核弹头设计团队的高级工程师 |
[06:34] | When she’s not on active status, | 她在参加机密项目以外的时间 |
[06:35] | she serves as a professor of astrophysics at Duke. | 是杜克的天体物理学教授 |
[06:37] | It says here she’s scheduled to deliver a talk tonight | 这里说她今晚要在格兰维尔酒店的 |
[06:40] | at a symposium at the Granville Hotel. | 一个讨论会上发表演讲 |
[06:42] | D.O.D.’s reluctant to call it off at the last minute | 国防部认为临时取消这次演讲 |
[06:44] | because of the scrutiny it would draw. | 会太引人注意 |
[06:46] | They feel it could put her in further danger. | 他们认为可能让她陷入更大的危险 |
[06:47] | You mean they’re not gonna pull her? | 你是说他们不准备把她保护起来吗 |
[06:48] | There’s no indications the Iranians | 目前还没有迹象表明伊朗人 |
[06:50] | have any idea of her real value. | 知道她的真实价值 |
[06:51] | Let’s make sure it stays that way. | 就这样保持下去 |
[06:52] | In the meantime, we need to track this Scimitar | 同时 在弯刀发现我们的人之前 |
[06:54] | before he’s able to I.D. our team. | 我们需要追查他的行踪 |
[06:58] | Uh, we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[07:01] | I got things under control. | 我能控制自己的问题 |
[07:03] | When’s the last time you used? | 你最近一次用药是什么时候 |
[07:05] | Sitka, almost a week. | 在锡特卡 几乎一周了 |
[07:06] | This happens all the time — agents taking meds | 这种问题时有发生 探员为了 |
[07:08] | to get over injuries and then they get hooked. | 克服伤病开始服药 最终成瘾 |
[07:10] | – It’s no big deal. – What are you gonna do, Keen? | -这不是什么大事 -你想怎么样 基恩 |
[07:12] | – Tell Cooper I’m an addict? – I want you to get help. | -告诉库珀我是瘾君子 -我想让你去寻求帮助 |
[07:15] | And I’m telling you, I can kick this on my own, | 我跟你说 我自己能搞定这件事 |
[07:18] | and if I can’t, hell, I’ll walk into Cooper’s office myself. | 如果我不能 我会自己去跟库珀说 |
[07:21] | I got no problems with that. | 这点我可以做到 |
[07:55] | I got your text. What’s the problem? | 我收到你的信息了 出了什么事 |
[07:57] | Zebra mussels. Fish and Game are running | 斑马贝 渔猎局正在针对 |
[07:59] | random inspections for invasive species. | 入侵物种进行随机抽查 |
[08:01] | Zebra mussels. Did they go inside? | 斑马贝 他们进去了吗 |
[08:04] | They tried to, but I held them off, | 他们想进去的 被我拖住了 |
[08:05] | but I don’t know for how long. | 但我不知道能拖多久 |
[08:07] | We’re gonna either have to move the boat or him. | 我们必须转移船或者人 |
[08:18] | Talk to Volkov? | 和沃克福谈过了 |
[08:19] | We have a meeting this afternoon. | 我们今天下午见面 |
[08:22] | I brought you some warmer clothes. | 我给你带了些暖和的衣物 |
[08:26] | Well, that’s nice. | 太好了 |
[08:28] | Now you care about me. | 现在你在乎我了吗 |
[08:31] | Is that it — now you’re, uh, concerned… | 对吗 现在你担心 |
[08:34] | for my well-being? | 我的情况了 |
[08:36] | You can try and make yourself feel better | 你可以试图让自己对你的 |
[08:38] | about what you’re doing, | 所作所为感到好受些 |
[08:40] | but I told you… the truth. | 但我告诉你的是事实 |
[08:43] | I delivered on my word. | 我履行了我的诺言 |
[08:46] | So, when are you gonna deliver on yours? | 你打算什么时候履行你的 |
[08:47] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经讨论过这个问题了 |
[08:49] | You help me eliminate Berlin, | 你帮我除掉柏林 |
[08:50] | and as far as I’m concerned, this whole thing is over. | 这整件事就结束了 这是我唯一关心的 |
[08:55] | Until then, enjoy the view. | 在那之前你就好好呆在这吧 |
[08:57] | Liz… | 莉斯 |
[08:58] | You can’t keep me in here! | 你不能把我关在这 |
[09:00] | Liz! You can’t keep me in here! | 莉斯 你不能把我关在这 |
[09:03] | Damn it, Liz! | 妈的 莉斯 |
[09:12] | Sevan Volkov! Thank you for meeting with me. | 塞万·沃克福 谢谢你来见我 |
[09:16] | And what choice did I have? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[09:17] | Berlin. I know you supply him with arms shipments. | 柏林 我知道你为他提供军火 |
[09:21] | – And how do you know this? – Tell me where to find him. | -你是怎么知道的 -告诉我他在哪 |
[09:23] | If you know anything about Berlin, you know I can’t do that. | 如果你对柏林有所了解 你就知道我做不到 |
[09:26] | Thought you might say that, | 知道你会这么说 |
[09:28] | which is why I nominated you for our “Most wanted” list. | 所以我把你列入了”头号通缉犯”名单 |
[09:30] | C.I.D. has approved it. | 刑事调查部同意了 |
[09:32] | We’re just waiting for the director’s signature. | 就在等局长的签字了 |
[09:33] | Eh, if you’re gonna arrest me, arrest me. | 如果你要逮捕我 那就动手吧 |
[09:35] | So you can sit silent in a cell with an expensive attorney? | 然后你就能安静的呆在牢里雇一个昂贵的律师了 |
[09:38] | Mm, I’d rather leave you out there, | 我宁可把你留在外面 |
[09:40] | let the world know we’re looking for you. | 让全世界都知道我们在找你 |
[09:42] | Once news of this hits the streets, Berlin will know | 一旦消息传出去了 柏林就知道 |
[09:44] | the U.S. Government is spending limitless resources and time | 美国政府正在不惜一切资源和时间 |
[09:47] | looking for you — a man who has intimate details | 寻找一个对他和他的生意 |
[09:50] | about him and his business affairs. | 非常了解的人 |
[09:52] | You have two options — either you lead me to Berlin… | 你有两个选择 要么帮我找到柏林 |
[09:57] | or I lead Berlin to you. | 要么我让柏林找到你 |
[10:00] | How exactly did you come upon this information? | 你是怎么获得这个情报的 |
[10:03] | A C.I., someone the bureau trusts. | 一个线人 联调局信任的人 |
[10:09] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[10:11] | If the bureau had a lead, they’d follow it. | 如果联调局有线索的话 早就跟进了 |
[10:14] | You came to this on your own, | 是你自己获得的情报 |
[10:15] | and you’re hiding it from them, coming to me instead. | 你不让他们知道 而是来找我 |
[10:19] | You’d rather see Berlin dead than arrested. | 你情愿让柏林死 也不想让他被逮捕 |
[10:22] | Berlin killed Meera. He nearly killed Cooper. | 柏林杀了米拉 他差点杀了库珀 |
[10:26] | He put Tom into my life. | 他把汤姆安排到我的生活里来 |
[10:27] | So if you’re asking if I’m okay with a lethal outcome, | 你要是问我介不介意杀了他 |
[10:29] | damn right I am. | 我当然不介意 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:33] | If you hadn’t told me you’d killed Tom, | 如果你没告诉我你杀了汤姆 |
[10:35] | I might think he was your source. | 我还以为是他给你的消息呢 |
[10:37] | But I did kill him. | 我确实杀了他 |
[10:39] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[10:41] | Let me know when Volkov gets a time and location on Berlin. | 一旦沃尔科夫找到柏林就告诉我 |
[10:44] | I’ll be there with bells on. | 我会欣然前往 |
[10:49] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[10:50] | D.O.D. discovered a hidden surveillance camera | 国防部在他们对安纳波利斯警局的例行检查中 |
[10:52] | at their Annapolis field office during a routine sweep. | 发现了一个监视摄像头 |
[10:55] | How is that relevant to us? | 跟我们有什么关系 |
[10:57] | Technology was Iranian. | 设备是伊朗的 |
[10:59] | What were they recording? | 都录下什么了 |
[11:00] | Okay, uh, the camera was placed outside the building | 好的 摄像头被安置在大楼外面 |
[11:03] | with eyes to the front entrance. | 正对入口 |
[11:05] | It was relaying a live stream to some off-site location. | 将实时画面传输到某个线下位置 |
[11:08] | If I reactivate it, I should be able to triangulate the location | 如果我重新激活 就应该可以定位到 |
[11:11] | where the feed’s being transmitted. | 信息传送终端的位置 |
[11:15] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[11:16] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[11:18] | In case someone’s watching on the other end. | 以防另一端有人看到咱们 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:25] | Camera is live. | 摄像头启动了 |
[11:28] | Okay, RDF is up. Signal strength looks good. | 好了 资源描述框架启动了 信息强度良好 |
[11:32] | Oh, accounting for time lag. | 将时间延迟计算进去 |
[11:37] | And… | 然后… |
[11:38] | We have a lock. | 锁定了 |
[11:39] | It’s a property just outside New Carrollton, | 在新卡罗敦外的一个地方 |
[11:41] | and it looks like it’s a construction site. | 看上去像是个工地 |
[11:50] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[11:53] | Clear! Clear! | 安全 安全 |
[11:56] | Trailer’s secure. | 房车安全 |
[11:57] | Lock it down. I want eyes on all access points. | 封锁现场 监控好所有出入口 |
[12:02] | So, where the hell is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[12:04] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[12:06] | But… | 但是 |
[12:06] | could this be the man they were surveilling? | 这会是他们在监视的人吗 |
[12:10] | Jonathan Reese. | 约翰逊·里瑟 |
[12:13] | Agent Jonathan Everett Reese, Defense Security Services. | 约翰逊·埃弗雷特·里瑟特工 国防安全服务处 |
[12:17] | They’ve got everything on this guy — | 他们有他全部的信息 |
[12:18] | addresses, phone numbers, employment history. | 地址 电话 就业史 |
[12:21] | DSS is the division tasked | 国安处是专门保护我国的 |
[12:22] | with protecting our nuclear scientists. | 核科学家的部门 |
[12:24] | They’re logging his movements. | 他们在监视他的一举一动 |
[12:26] | Probably trying to find the most vulnerable point of attack. | 可能要找到一个薄弱环节进行袭击 |
[12:30] | It’s the DSS shuttle stop. | 这是国安处的班车站点 |
[12:32] | He takes the train back from Annapolis every afternoon. | 他每天下午坐火车从安纳波利斯过来 |
[12:35] | He’ll be at the park-n-ride off Route 50. | 他会在50号公路站下车 |
[12:37] | We got to get there before they do. | 我们要在他们之前赶到那里 |
[12:55] | Jonathan Reese — F.B.I.! | 约翰逊·里瑟 联调局 |
[12:58] | What’s this about? | 怎么了 |
[12:58] | We need to move quickly. I’ll explain in the car. | 我们得快走 上车再说 |
[13:03] | Shooter’s on the ridge! I don’t have eyes! | 枪手在山脊上 我看不到他 |
[13:15] | I got threat assessments this morning | 我今天上午收到了危险评估警告 |
[13:17] | of a possible Iranian Misiri action. | 说伊朗情报部可能有行动的 |
[13:19] | They want the names and locations of Cloud Top personnel. | 他们想知道云顶工作人员的姓名和位置 |
[13:21] | You need to notify your people, activate all security protocols. | 你必须通知你的人 激活所有的安保条款 |
[14:03] | Sir, I think we have a problem. | 头 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[14:06] | I can’t reach Agents Keen or Ressler. | 我找不到基恩和雷斯勒两位探员了 |
[14:07] | Send a team to their last location. | 派一队人去他们最后出现的地点 |
[14:09] | Find out what the hell is going on. | 看看到底出了什么事 |
[14:30] | Take it easy, Agent Keen. | 放松 基恩探员 |
[14:34] | You’re at Bethesda. I’m Dr. Rivera. | 这儿是贝塞斯达 我是里维拉医生 |
[14:38] | You and your partner were in an accident. | 你和搭档出了车祸 |
[14:40] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[14:41] | Agent Ressler suffered significant head trauma in the crash. | 雷斯勒探员在事故中 头部受了重伤 |
[14:44] | He’s had a C.T. scan. | 我们给他做了CT |
[14:46] | Radiology will take him for an M.R.I. Shortly. | 放射科还会给他做核磁共振 |
[14:48] | My arm? | 我的胳膊怎么了 |
[14:49] | Fractured in three places. | 三处骨折 |
[14:51] | We set it for now, but to be honest, | 我们做了临时接合 但说实话 |
[14:53] | you may need surgery to restore full mobility. | 要想活动自如你可能需要动手术 |
[14:57] | John Reese. | 约翰·里瑟 |
[14:59] | The man who was in the car with us. | 车里的另一个人也在这吗 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry? Nobody else was transported from the scene. | 什么 现场就送来了你们两个 |
[15:05] | No, no, no, no, but he was in the car. | 不不不 他就在车里 |
[15:06] | I’m the attending on duty. No one else was brought in. | 一直是我值班 没有其他人被送来了 |
[15:09] | I need a phone. | 我需要电话 |
[15:12] | – Listen… – Easy. | -听着 -放松 |
[15:14] | …that crash was no accident. | 那不是事故 |
[15:16] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[15:17] | I’ll have one brought in right away. | 我现在去给你拿电话 |
[15:23] | We’re seeing multiple 911 calls within the last hour. | 我们看到过去一小时911接到的多次报警 |
[15:25] | They all report a black S.U.V. overturned | 都说有一辆黑色SUV翻了车 |
[15:27] | just under a mile from where they picked up Reese. | 地点就在他们接到里瑟不远的地方 |
[15:29] | Cross-reference with local police activity. | 对照当地警察的行动 |
[15:31] | Two passengers were pulled from the wreck | 车里的两个人被从事故中救起 |
[15:33] | and evac’d by ambulance to Bethesda National. | 被救护车送到贝塞斯达国立医院 |
[15:35] | Only two? | 只有两个人吗 |
[15:36] | – A man and a woman. – We have to assume | -一男一女 -我们必须假设 |
[15:38] | that’s Agent Keen and either Ressler or the D.O.D. employee. | 那是基恩探员和雷斯勒 或是国防部的那个人 |
[15:41] | Meaning what — one of them didn’t survive the crash? | 什么意思 其中一人已经死于车祸了吗 |
[15:42] | Agent Navabi, I want you there as soon as possible. | 纳瓦比探员 我要你尽快赶到那里去 |
[15:44] | I’ll update Mullen at D.O.D. | 我去国防部的马伦那问问最新情况 |
[15:49] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你电话 -谢谢 |
[16:07] | – Assistant Director Cooper. – It’s me. | -助理司长库珀 -是我 |
[16:10] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[16:11] | You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音我太高兴了 |
[16:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I’m fine, but, uh… | 我很好 但是 |
[16:17] | Ressler… | 雷斯勒 |
[16:19] | he’s hurt. | 他伤得很重 |
[16:21] | The Iranians have John Reese. | 伊朗人带走了约翰·里瑟 |
[16:24] | I heard some men’s voices before I passed out. | 我失去意识之前听到了男人的声音 |
[16:26] | They were speaking Farsi. | 他们说的是波斯语 |
[16:28] | Someone needs to find professor Collins. | 必须派人找到柯林斯教授 |
[16:31] | The D.O.D. needs to cancel that speech | 国防部必须取消演讲 |
[16:33] | and put her in protective custody now. | 立刻对她进行保护性拘留 |
[16:36] | I’ve already alerted the D.O.D. | 我已经对国防部发出了警告 |
[16:37] | I’m heading to the event site myself | 我这就亲自赶到活动现场 |
[16:39] | to make sure she’s on lockdown. | 确保对她进行保护 |
[16:41] | Agent Keen, the neurology team at Bethesda’s one of the best. | 基恩探员 贝塞斯达的神经学小组是最好的 |
[16:45] | They’ll take good care of Ressler. | 他们会照顾好雷斯勒的 |
[16:46] | Agent Navabi’s on her way to you. | 纳瓦比探员正在去找你的路上 |
[16:48] | Get some rest. | 休息下吧 |
[17:14] | – Thanks for coming. – I got your message. | -谢谢你能来 -我收到你的信息了 |
[17:16] | John Reese was abducted | 约翰·里瑟一小多时之前 |
[17:17] | by the Iranians a little over an hour ago. | 被伊朗人绑架了 |
[17:19] | We need to pull professor Collins, | 我们得马上把柯林斯教授保护起来 |
[17:21] | and I need anything you can give me on Reese | 我还需要你给我有关里瑟的所有资料 |
[17:22] | – so we can get to him — – Harold, I checked. | -以便我们找到他 -哈罗德 我查过了 |
[17:24] | There is no D.O.D. Employee named John Reese — | 国防部没有叫约翰·里瑟的员工 |
[17:26] | not in DSS, not in any sector. | 国安处也没有 任何部门都没这个人 |
[17:28] | Our people spoke to Reese directly. | 我们的人跟里瑟面对面谈话了 |
[17:29] | The Iranians have his profile, his DSS security badge. | 伊朗人有他的资料 还有他的安全部门徽章 |
[17:32] | Thought it might be an alias, but it’s not. | 我本来以为这是个化名 但也不是 |
[17:33] | He doesn’t exist. | 就没这个人 |
[17:35] | Uh, sir? Just got off the phone with Bethesda National. | 长官 刚和贝塞斯达国立医院通话 |
[17:38] | Uh, the hospital has no record | 医院里并没有接收 |
[17:39] | of Agents Keen or Ressler being brought in. | 基恩探员或者雷斯勒探员的记录 |
[17:43] | I just spoke to her. | 我刚和她通过话呢 |
[17:45] | How’s everything in here? | 这边怎么样 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[17:49] | You’re doing okay, hon? | 你还好吗 亲 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:53] | What happened to radiology? | 放射检查怎么样 |
[17:54] | They were gonna take him for another scan? | 还要再带他去做一次扫描吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, well, I’m sure someone will be down soon. | 我想很快就会有人过来的 |
[18:02] | He’s your partner, isn’t he? | 他是你的搭档 对吗 |
[18:04] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[18:10] | I’ll call them right now. | 我马上打电话给他们 |
[18:36] | Ma’am, A-agent Keen, you can’t be up. | 女士 基 基恩探员 你还不能起来 |
[18:38] | We need to get the radiologist now! | 我们现在就得去做检查 |
[18:40] | Oh, o-okay. | 好的 |
[18:41] | Okay, you’re fine. | 好的 你很好 |
[18:42] | – You’re all right. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你没事的 -不好意思 |
[18:43] | We need to get radiology in — | 我们得立即去做检查 |
[18:44] | Let’s get you back in bed. | 我们先让你躺回去 |
[18:46] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[18:48] | Oh, my Gosh, I’m so sorry! | 天哪 真对不起 |
[18:51] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s all right. | -真对不起 -没事的 |
[18:53] | You just relax. | 你放松点 |
[18:55] | We need to get radiology. | 我们得去做检查 |
[18:56] | Okay, take it easy. take it easy. | 好了 放松 放松点 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:23] | I never eat anchovies unless I don’t know I’m eating them. | 除非我不知道 不然我绝不会吃凤尾鱼的 |
[19:30] | But I have to say, this is pretty delicious. | 但是不得不说 这味道真不错 |
[19:32] | Anchovies get a bad rap. | 凤尾鱼只是名声不好罢了 |
[19:34] | Try the wine. | 尝尝这酒 |
[19:42] | It would be better with beer. | 配啤酒会更好喝 |
[19:44] | It might very well be better with beer. | 配啤酒味道肯定不错 |
[19:48] | Do you have kids, Kenneth? | 你有小孩吗 肯尼斯 |
[19:49] | I do — a daughter. | 我有一个女儿 |
[19:54] | The two of you close? | 你们关系亲近吗 |
[19:57] | It’s complicated. | 这事比较复杂 |
[19:59] | She doesn’t like anchovies? | 她不喜欢凤尾鱼吗 |
[20:04] | You know, I don’t know about that. | 其实我也不知道 |
[20:13] | I wish it were that simple. | 要是能这么简单就好了 |
[20:17] | My father — | 我爸爸 |
[20:18] | He and I… | 他跟我 |
[20:21] | My father did things I hated him for. | 我爸爸做了一些让我痛恨的事 |
[20:27] | Things that were… | 一些让我 |
[20:28] | unforgivable. | 无法原谅的事 |
[20:33] | Have you told him? | 你跟他说过吗 |
[20:36] | I haven’t seen my father… | 我已经很久没见过我爸了 |
[20:41] | in a long… long time. | 很久 很久 |
[21:04] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[21:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:13] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[21:26] | We got played. The Scimitar created John Reese, | 我们被耍了 弯刀编出了个约翰·里瑟 |
[21:29] | which means we didn’t find that construction trailer. | 也就是说我们没找到那个装修卡车 |
[21:32] | – We were led there. – Everything in that trailer | -我们是被引到这儿的 -卡车里所有东西 |
[21:34] | was designed to make us think John Reese was DSS. | 都是为了让我们以为约翰·里瑟是国安处的人 |
[21:36] | – Why? – So when we lost him, | -为什么 -这样我们找不到他的时候 |
[21:38] | we would think the identity of our scientist was in jeopardy. | 就会以为我们的科学家性命堪忧 |
[21:40] | This was all done to trigger a reaction. | 全都是为了引蛇出洞 |
[21:42] | They isolated Keen and Ressler, made them believe | 他们隔绝基恩和雷斯勒 让他们以为 |
[21:45] | that losing Reese was a threat to national security. | 里瑟失踪会关系到国家安全 |
[21:47] | This was all a con done to expose Amalia Collins. | 为了引出阿玛利亚·柯林斯的骗局 |
[21:50] | So, where the heck is Agents Keen and Ressler? | 那基恩和雷斯勒探员到底在哪 |
[21:54] | Someone needs to find professor Collins. | 赶紧派人找到柯林斯教授 |
[21:56] | The D.O.D. needs to cancel that speech | 国防部得取消演讲 |
[21:59] | and put her in protective custody now. | 并对她实施保护性监禁 |
[22:01] | We ran the name as soon as we heard it. | 听到后我们立即进行了排查 |
[22:03] | There’s an astrophysics professor named Amalia Collins. | 有位天体物理学家叫阿玛利亚·柯林斯 |
[22:06] | She’s speaking today — Granville hotel, downtown D.C. | 她今天在华盛顿市中心格兰维尔酒店有演讲 |
[22:10] | 贝塞斯达国立医院 丹尼尔·里维拉 | |
[22:17] | You need to move quickly, sir. | 你得赶紧行动了 先生 |
[23:07] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[23:09] | Radiology called. | 放射科打电话来了 |
[23:10] | They’ll be down for your partner in the next 20 minutes. | 他们二十分钟后下来给你搭档做检查 |
[23:12] | Oh, that’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[23:15] | – What’s that? – It’s just a little something | -这是什么 -就是些不会让你 |
[23:17] | so that arm of yours doesn’t get infected. | 胳膊感染的小东西 |
[23:23] | You tell me what’s in the syringe… | 你告诉我注射器里面是什么 |
[23:25] | …or I will stick it in you and find out for myself. | 不然我就把它插你身上 我自己搞清楚 |
[23:28] | It’s a sedative. Please don’t. | 是镇定剂 别这样 |
[23:30] | What’s in his I.V.? | 他的点滴里是什么 |
[23:32] | Same thing. | 也是镇定剂 |
[23:33] | Okay, who are you? Where is this hospital? | 你是谁 这个医院是在哪 |
[23:36] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[23:48] | Ressler? Ressler? | 雷斯勒 雷斯勒 |
[23:51] | Ressler? Ressler? Ressler? | 雷斯勒 雷斯勒 |
[23:53] | Can you hear me? We got to get the hell out of here! | 听得到吗 我们得赶紧走了 |
[23:57] | They’re definitely not at Bethesda. | 他们肯定不在贝塞斯达 |
[23:58] | Cooper went to secure Professor Collins. | 库珀去确保柯林斯教授安全了 |
[24:00] | Uh, I traced the call Liz made to cooper’s cell. | 我追踪了利兹打给库珀的那个电话 |
[24:02] | Their rerouting and encryption are incredibly sophisticated. | 地点不断变更加密 手法相当老道 |
[24:05] | This is gonna take hours to untangle. | 得花点时间才能查出来 |
[24:07] | Okay, so, what’s next? | 好 那接下来呢 |
[24:08] | Cooper’s pulled six teams from other assignments. | 库珀为别的任务调走了六个小队 |
[24:10] | He sent them — | 他派他们… |
[24:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:17] | Dembe, it’s Agent Navabi. We have a situation. | 邓比 我是纳瓦比探员 有麻烦了 |
[24:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:42] | We got to go now. | 我们得走了 |
[24:45] | It’s been over two hours. | 已经两个多小时了 |
[24:46] | I don’t need to tell you his reputation. | 不用我告诉你他有多臭名昭著吧 |
[24:48] | Once he has the intelligence he needs — | 一旦他拿到他想要的情报 |
[24:49] | Yes, I know, Agent Navabi. | 是的 我知道 纳瓦比探员 |
[24:52] | Tell me about this lead of yours. | 跟我说说你那个线人 |
[24:54] | He’s not my lead. His name is Ali Hassan. | 他不是我的线人 他叫阿里·哈桑 |
[24:58] | He’s the target of a major Mossad initiative. | 他是摩萨德的创始人[以色列情报机关] |
[25:00] | I have a slight but memorable acquaintance with Mr. Hassan. | 我和哈桑先生有一面之缘 |
[25:04] | Mossad has been tracking his movements for months. | 摩萨德追踪他几个月了 |
[25:06] | My superiors believe | 我的上级认为 |
[25:07] | he’s the key to unraveling a dozen covert Iranian opts. | 他是解开多起伊朗秘密行动的关键 |
[25:10] | But you think he knows where to find the Scimitar. | 但你觉得他知道弯刀在哪 |
[25:14] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[25:17] | Mossad has no tolerance for any agenda except Mossad’s. | 摩萨德不会容忍未经批准的行动 |
[25:20] | You’ll be sanctioned for this indiscretion. | 你会因为这次鲁莽的行为而受到惩罚的 |
[25:23] | So be it. | 无所谓 |
[25:25] | I can’t work with this task force | 我的搭档才是最重要的 |
[25:26] | unless my partners are my highest priority. | 否则我无法跟这个小队合作下去 |
[25:29] | So this has become quite personal. | 所以说这是私人恩怨 |
[25:34] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:36] | But you may have an even more personal stake in this case | 不过你可能没有意识到 这个案子 |
[25:39] | – than perhaps you realize. – And why is that? | -可能还有更深的私人恩怨 -为什么 |
[25:42] | Because one of the Scimitar’s little-known aliases | 因为弯刀的其中一个别名就是 |
[25:45] | is Walid Abu Sitta. | 瓦利德·阿布·西塔 |
[25:49] | Walid Abu Sitta is the man | 瓦利德·阿布·西塔就是那个 |
[25:50] | – who ordered the bombing that killed my brother. – Yes. | -下令炸弹袭击 害死我弟弟的人 -是的 |
[25:53] | That’s why I brought this case to you. | 所以我才把这个案子交给你 |
[26:04] | There. | 那边 |
[26:27] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[26:28] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[26:32] | Farid, what’s going on?! | 法拉 怎么回事 |
[26:34] | Farid?! | 法拉 |
[26:37] | Hassan! I love this club! | 哈桑 我喜欢这个球杆 |
[26:39] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[26:41] | – Carbon fiber? – Reddington, stop! | -碳纤维的吗 -雷丁顿 住手 |
[26:44] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:46] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:47] | What have you done with my guard?! | 你把我的保镖怎么了 |
[26:48] | Farid is taking a rest. | 法拉正在休息 |
[26:51] | Keep your plum covered. We’re not alone. | 遮着点你的胸吧 还有别人在 |
[26:55] | I’ll take your weapon. | 武器归我了 |
[26:58] | I’ve always regretted sparing your life | 那晚在霍尔木兹海峡饶了你 |
[27:01] | that night in the Strait of Hormuz. | 我一直很后悔 |
[27:03] | But I see pity has its rewards. Live and learn. | 不过现在终于有回报了 吃一堑长一智 |
[27:06] | You’ve been very careless, Ali. | 你非常大意 阿里 |
[27:08] | My unit has been surveilling you for months, | 我的人已经监视了你好几个月了 |
[27:10] | and the intelligence we’ve gathered has been very helpful — | 收集到很多有用的情报 |
[27:13] | so helpful that I fully expect to be disciplined | 让我宁愿被撤职 |
[27:16] | for coming here without authorization. | 也要未经授权就来找你 |
[27:18] | Just by being here, I have everything | 所以我来到这里 |
[27:20] | and, therefore, nothing to lose. | 已经没有什么可失去了的 |
[27:23] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[27:25] | The Scimitar. | 弯刀 |
[27:27] | My friend here thinks you may know where to find him. | 我这位朋友认为你知道去哪能找到他 |
[27:29] | He would’ve needed support when he got to the States. | 他来到美国后一定会需要帮助 |
[27:31] | I’m guessing that support came from you. | 我想就是你提供的帮助 |
[27:34] | I know what you must be thinking, Ali. | 我知道你在想什么 阿里 |
[27:36] | Imagine your future, the rest of your life | 想像你的未来 你的余生 |
[27:38] | spent in a dismal Israeli prison, | 都要在以色列阴暗的监狱里度过 |
[27:41] | some dark hole they put you in, | 他们会把你扔进黑暗的洞穴里 |
[27:43] | bending your fingers and pulling your toes | 折断你手指 扯掉你的脚趾 |
[27:45] | until they forget you ever existed. | 直到他们都忘了你存在过 |
[27:49] | Think carefully, Ali, because, as you are my witness, | 你可想好了 阿里 我向你保证 |
[27:53] | that future will seem very bright, indeed, | 如果你说我们想知道的事 |
[27:55] | if you don’t tell us what we want to know. | 这种未来就离你不远了 |
[28:01] | He did make contact. | 他的确联系过我 |
[28:03] | Asked to use one of my warehouses. | 要用我的一个仓库 |
[28:05] | Said he needed building supplies. | 他说需要建筑材料 |
[28:08] | For what, I don’t know. | 至于干什么我就不知道了 |
[28:10] | Tell me about this warehouse. | 跟我说说这个仓库 |
[28:54] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[29:05] | Reddington, I have them. | 雷丁顿 我找到他们了 |
[29:07] | 理论天体物理学: 现代的新模型 | |
[29:11] | Director Cooper? Owen Doherty. | 库珀司长 我是欧文· 多尔蒂 |
[29:12] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[29:13] | – Where are we? – Well, we went ahead | -现在什么情况 -我们提前 |
[29:14] | and canceled the event, initiated evac protocol. | 取消了会议 开始进行撤离 |
[29:16] | We’ve placed Collins in a holding room. | 我们已经让柯林斯待在房间里 |
[29:18] | – Does she have a security detail? – Yes, sir. | -有人保卫吗 -是的 长官 |
[29:19] | – Two on the door. – Take me to her. | -门口有两个 -带我去见她 |
[29:28] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[29:29] | Ms. Collins? FBI. | 柯林斯女士 我们是联调局的 |
[29:32] | I need you to open the door, please. | 请您开一下门 |
[29:42] | Professor Collins. | 柯林斯教授 |
[29:44] | You are going to pay the price | 你将为你的政府 |
[29:46] | for the crimes committed by your government. | 所犯下的罪行付出代价 |
[29:49] | But first… | 但首先 |
[29:51] | You’re gonna help us create the weapon | 你会先帮我们制造出 |
[29:52] | that will be used to bring this country to its knees. | 能够击溃这个国家的武器 |
[29:59] | You said there were two men posted outside the door. | 你说门外安排了两个警卫 |
[30:01] | There were. | 本来有的 |
[30:07] | On my ready. | 听我口令 |
[30:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:18] | Not here, sir. | 人不在这 长官 |
[30:21] | Let’s just hope she’s still in the building. | 希望她还没出这个楼 |
[30:23] | Nobody leaves until we find Collins. | 找到柯林斯之前谁也不能离开 |
[30:32] | Collins is missing. Cooper thinks she’s still on site. | 柯林斯不见了 库珀认为她还在楼里 |
[30:34] | Okay, listen up, folks! We have a situation here! | 好的 大家听着 出了一点状况 |
[30:37] | We need everyone to move inside! | 我们需要所有人都回大楼里去 |
[30:39] | Now! Let’s go! | 马上 |
[30:40] | Move into the lobby! Sir?! | 请回到大厅 那位先生 |
[30:43] | Sir? | 先生 |
[30:59] | Sir, don’t move! | 先生 不许动 |
[31:01] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[31:03] | Slowly! | 慢慢地 |
[31:09] | Hello, Agent Keen. | 你好 基恩探员 |
[31:12] | I see you’ve made a spectacular recovery. | 看来你恢复的很好嘛 |
[32:17] | We’ve suffered a setback. | 任务失败了 |
[32:19] | No, no, no, no, no. I’ll need the full package — | 不不 我需要全套装备 |
[32:21] | New credentials, a safe house, and 50,000 — | 新的身份 安全屋 还有五万 |
[32:28] | No. | 不 |
[32:30] | I’ll need it within the hour. | 我一小时内就要 |
[32:34] | All this running around. Really? | 这么东奔西跑的 有必要吗 |
[32:37] | I’m so relieved | 我要找的人 |
[32:38] | when the people I’m chasing… come to me. | 自己送上门来 真是倍感轻松 |
[33:04] | Agent Navabi, you got my message. | 纳瓦比探员 你收到了我的消息 |
[33:06] | We were just admiring the view. | 我们刚才在欣赏风景 |
[33:10] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:11] | Mr. Hassan provided for our friend before, | 哈桑先生为我们之前的朋友 |
[33:14] | and most criminals return to the same trough | 还有许多罪犯不断 |
[33:16] | time and time again. | 提供背后支持 |
[33:19] | Indolence, I suppose. | 这些人真是好逸恶劳啊 |
[33:22] | Personally, | 个人而言 |
[33:22] | I make it a habit to avoid habits. | 我把避免养成习惯这一点养成了习惯 |
[33:25] | I can call it in. | 我可以呼叫支援 |
[33:26] | Yes, I suppose you can. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | The question is, do you want to? | 问题是 你想叫吗 |
[33:30] | I offer him to you as a gift. | 我把他当做礼物给你 |
[33:33] | What am I supposed to do with him? | 我应该拿他怎么样 |
[33:34] | Whatever you like. | 你随意 |
[33:36] | Nobody else knows he’s here. | 没人知道他在这里 |
[33:41] | Agent Keen just called. | 基恩刚刚打了电话 |
[33:43] | Her source provided Berlin’s location. | 她的线人提供了柏林的位置 |
[33:45] | Forgive me. I have an appointment that can’t be rescheduled. | 抱歉 我有个不能改时间的预约 |
[33:48] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做任何我不会做的事 |
[34:30] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[34:31] | If you think your beloved brother | 如果你以为你亲爱的兄弟 |
[34:33] | was just another faceless young man in that crowd… | 只是人群中的路人甲 |
[34:37] | You know nothing. | 你就大错特错了 |
[34:45] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[34:47] | Like Kian Nouri? | 就像奇恩·努里 |
[34:49] | The scientist you murdered last week in Dubai? | 你上周在迪拜谋杀的科学家 |
[34:51] | What do you know about my brother? | 你知道什么关于我弟弟的事 |
[34:55] | There’s no country insisting you do your duty. | 国家没有要求你非得这么做 |
[35:01] | If you kill me, it’ll be cold-blooded murder. | 杀掉我 你就只是个冷血的杀手 |
[35:04] | So, call the Mossad or the C.I.A., | 打电话给摩萨德或者中情局 |
[35:08] | or whoever’s coming and be done with it. | 或者随便哪个机构赶紧了结此事 |
[35:31] | I thought for a second we might lose you back there. | 当时有一瞬间我差点以为要失去你了 |
[35:38] | Prospect of having to live without me… | 想到以后的生活里没有我了 |
[35:42] | must’ve been terrifying. | 肯定很吓人吧 |
[35:45] | It was. | 没错 |
[35:47] | The irony is… | 讽刺的是 |
[35:51] | with all the drugs they pumped in me, | 因为他们给我注射了大量的止痛剂 |
[35:52] | this is the best I’ve felt all week. | 那是我这周最舒坦的几个小时 |
[35:57] | What about that? Is that gonna be a problem? | 关于这事 你能解决的了吗 |
[36:01] | I just got a call from MPD harbor patrol. | 华府港口巡逻队刚打来电话 |
[36:04] | They fished a man’s body out of the Anacostia. | 他们从斯蒂亚河打捞上来一具尸体 |
[36:07] | Matches your description of the Scimitar. | 符合你们关于弯刀的描述 |
[36:09] | – Get there. – Yes, sir. | -马上过去 -是 长官 |
[36:14] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就到 |
[36:30] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[36:31] | Shot point-blank to the head. This was an execution. | 一枪爆头 这是处决的手法 |
[36:36] | Who would have done this? | 会是谁干的呢 |
[37:12] | Talk to Volkov? | 见到沃克福了吗 |
[37:13] | He gave us a location on Berlin. | 他给了我们柏林的位置 |
[37:16] | We’ll see how that pans out. | 看看结果如何再说 |
[37:19] | The information I gave you… | 我给你的信息 |
[37:22] | is good. | 是真的 |
[37:23] | Volkov will lead to Berlin. | 顺着沃克福就能找到柏林 |
[37:26] | Reddington will kill Berlin. | 雷丁顿会杀掉柏林的 |
[37:30] | And my value to you… | 而我对于你也就 |
[37:33] | will end. | 没有价值了 |
[37:34] | And then what? | 那么之后呢 |
[37:38] | You gonna turn me in, Liz? | 你要把我交给局里吗 莉兹 |
[37:41] | Lose your job, go to jail? | 为此丢掉工作进监狱 |
[37:45] | The only way to get me out of your life, Liz… | 让我从你生活中消失的唯一方法 莉兹 |
[37:47] | is to let me go because if you kill me — | 就是放了我 因为如果你杀掉我 |
[37:50] | If you go through with it, then we’ll be linked forever. | 如果你动手 那我们就会永远联系在一起了 |
[37:53] | Even if you get away with it, | 就算你不会被抓 |
[37:54] | even if nobody ever finds out… | 就算再无其他人知道 |
[37:59] | you’re always gonna have to live with it. | 你也得永远背负着这个秘密活着 |
[38:11] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛 |
[38:14] | …when I make my decision, | 在我做出决定时 |
[38:15] | you’ll be the first to know. | 一定会第一时间告诉你的 |
[38:17] | I knew the second you brought me down here | 我知道从你带我来这里的那刻起 |
[38:19] | that you had no intention… of letting me live. | 就没打算留着我的命 |
[38:26] | So, here’s the deal… | 不如这样吧 |
[38:29] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[38:31] | You’re gonna do whatever the hell you’re gonna do. | 你想做什么就做什么吧 |
[38:34] | You always have. | 反正你向来如此 |
[38:38] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[38:44] | Look me in the eyes when you do it. | 杀我的时候 看着我的眼睛 |
[39:32] | I know you were expecting Volkov, | 我知道你在等沃克福 |
[39:35] | but as luck would have it, he sold you out to Agent Keen. | 但幸运的是 他把你出卖给基恩探员 |
[39:38] | It’s surprising she came to me instead of the bureau | 令人惊讶的是她不向局里报告 而是来找我 |
[39:42] | with the hope that I would kill you. | 还寄望我会杀了你 |
[39:44] | I have other plans. | 但是我有别的计划 |
[39:46] | First, understand I didn’t have to come here alone. | 首先 你要明白我完全不用只身前来 |
[39:50] | In fact, I didn’t have to come here at all. | 事实上 我根本不必来这里 |
[39:51] | I could’ve sent seven men and put an end to this war. | 派七个手下去结束这场战争就好了 |
[39:55] | – Why didn’t you? – Because this entire affair, | -那为什么没这么做 -因为这整件事 |
[39:58] | every ounce of pain and suffering | 我们所有人经历的 |
[40:00] | that all of us have endured has been the result | 每一分痛苦与煎熬 |
[40:03] | of a tragic and, frankly, mysterious misunderstanding — | 坦白说都是源于一场不幸的神秘误会 |
[40:07] | one I intend to correct. | 我还曾经试过去纠正 |
[40:09] | There’s not much left I truly cherish in this world, | 在这世上 我所珍爱的事物已经所剩无几了 |
[40:13] | but I swear on those few things I still hold dear, | 但是我以这些我珍视的事物发誓 |
[40:18] | I did not kill your daughter. | 我并没有杀你的女儿 |
[40:21] | Words, words. | 发誓啊发誓 |
[40:23] | The greater the words, the larger the lie. | 发的誓越毒 谎言就越大 |
[40:27] | My daughter is dead. | 我女儿已经死了 |
[40:30] | But yours… | 但是你的 |
[40:32] | My men tell me you’ve been spending a lot of time together. | 我的手下和我说你们相处甚欢 |
[40:36] | Maybe, when I’ve done to your daughter | 也许在我以其女之身 |
[40:40] | what you did to mine, we can finally be even. | 还治其女之道时 我们才能最终扯平 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:07] | Is this the daughter you’re referring to? | 这是你一直在说的女儿吗 |
[41:14] | Because she’s not my daughter. | 因为她不是我女儿 |
[41:17] | She’s yours. | 她是你的 |