时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[00:47] | How many? | 多少人 |
[00:48] | Three. | 三个 |
[00:49] | This is the second time in as many weeks. | 这是几周来的第二起了 |
[00:50] | Everything was very polite — a few questions, a few answers. | 本来很文明的 几问几答而已 |
[00:53] | Then things got contentious. | 然后大家意见不一 |
[01:02] | This business with your wife, this pursuit, | 你妻子这件事 你这样追查 |
[01:05] | it’s pushing you in ways that I don’t like. | 让你变得我都不喜欢了 |
[01:07] | Don’t start with me, Kate. | 不要跟我说没用的 凯特 |
[01:08] | I’ll handle my business, you handle yours. | 我处理好我的事 你处理好你的 |
[01:14] | It’s Worboliski. | 是沃博利斯基 |
[01:18] | Henryk. | 亨里克 |
[01:19] | – It’s Warsam. – What happened? | -是华沙那边 -怎么了 |
[01:21] | They were hit — 20 minutes ago. | 他们被袭击了 就在二十分钟前 |
[01:23] | What do we know? | 都知道些什么情况 |
[01:23] | Professional crew. Military precision. | 专业人员 像军方一样高度严谨 |
[01:26] | Six minutes in and out. | 六分钟就搞定了 |
[01:27] | We have an inventory? | 盘点损失了吗 |
[01:29] | Safe-deposit boxes popped, some cash missing. | 保险箱被撬 少了一些现金 |
[01:32] | They’re running numbers now. | 他们正在清点具体数目 |
[01:33] | But you and I both know what they were after. | 但他们到底要什么你我心知肚明 |
[01:54] | Notify Dubicki. See if he knows anything about the team. | 找杜比可 看看他知不知道那支队伍的情况 |
[01:57] | I want a report within the hour. | 一小时后给我报告 |
[02:03] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:11] | Mr. Kaplan, I’m sorry. | 卡普兰先生 很抱歉 |
[02:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:18] | I’m out on the far end of the limb. | 我确实偏离正轨了 |
[02:23] | Take a moment. | 休息一下 |
[02:25] | Read a book. | 看看书 |
[02:27] | You will find your wife. | 你会找到你妻子的 |
[02:34] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[02:37] | Aw, hell. | 该死 |
[02:47] | 道格拉斯君主银行 第112号 | |
[02:57] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[02:58] | Listen, you’ve got it all wrong. | 听我说 你大错特错了 |
[03:00] | Hurting me won’t — | 伤害我不会… |
[03:03] | Reddington doesn’t care about me. | 雷丁顿根本不在乎我 |
[03:04] | It — it’s why I’m in hiding, | 所以我才藏起来的 |
[03:05] | is to protect my ch– my child. | 就是为了保护我的孩子 |
[03:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:10] | You have such beautiful mouth. | 你的嘴唇太美了 |
[03:13] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[03:25] | Lizzy! | 莉兹 |
[03:26] | I’d like to introduce you | 给你介绍一下 |
[03:27] | to my manicurist, Rosa Heredia. | 我的美甲师 罗莎·埃雷迪亚 |
[03:30] | She’s the one I was telling you about, who was dating | 她就是我总跟你提起的那位 |
[03:33] | that nine-fingered bullfighter from Juarez. | 男友是华雷斯[墨西哥的城市]的九指斗牛士 |
[03:36] | This woman is an artist, | 她是位艺术家 |
[03:38] | trained at the Latin-American School of Medicine in Havana. | 曾在哈瓦那的拉美医学院受过培训 |
[03:41] | Medical school? | 医学院 |
[03:42] | Trauma surgeon. | 创伤外科医生 |
[03:43] | Dropped out in the last year of her residency. | 在住院实习期的最后一年辍学了 |
[03:55] | Your ex-wife — have you found her? | 你的前妻 你找到她了吗 |
[03:57] | Jennifer. What have you learned about Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 你查到詹妮弗的任何信息了吗 |
[04:01] | I confirmed your daughter was placed in protective custody | 我查到你的女儿和她妈妈在1990年 |
[04:04] | with her mother in 1990. | 一起被保护性监禁 |
[04:05] | The marshal service lost contact seven years ago. | 七年前法警失去了联系 |
[04:10] | She is unaccounted for. | 她下落不明 |
[04:17] | Monarch Douglas Bank. | 道格拉斯君主银行 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | The preferred bank of international criminals, | 国际罪犯的首选银行 |
[04:22] | dictators, terrorists, hedge-fund managers. | 独裁者 恐怖分子 对冲基金经理 |
[04:25] | They’re headquartered here in the U.S., | 他们的总部在美国 |
[04:27] | deposits insured by the FDIC, which places them firmly | 储蓄由联邦存款保险公司担保 |
[04:30] | within your agency’s jurisdictional bailiwick. | 这使他们从属于你们局的司法管辖区 |
[04:33] | They have branches in 63 countries, | 他们在全球63个国家设有分行 |
[04:36] | but their criminal operation | 但是他们的非法运作 |
[04:37] | is run out of an unassuming little branch in Warsaw. | 都是在华沙的一个隐秘的小分行里进行的 |
[04:40] | And it is the last place on earth | 那里是任何人 |
[04:43] | that anyone would ever want to rob. | 都不敢去抢的 |
[04:45] | Well, less than two hours ago, | 但是 不到两小时前 |
[04:48] | Monarch’s Warsaw branch was assaulted. | 君主银行的华沙分行被袭击了 |
[04:50] | What was stolen? | 丢了什么 |
[04:51] | According to the official statement, nothing. | 根据官方报告 什么也没丢 |
[04:54] | And according to you? | 你觉得丢了什么 |
[04:56] | Everything. | 全都丢了 |
[04:59] | Dante Stewart, the notorious arms dealer, | 但丁·斯图尔特 恶名昭著的军火商 |
[05:02] | the Juarez cartel, the entire Marbella crime syndicate. | 华雷斯和整个马尔贝拉的犯罪集团的大佬 |
[05:06] | Reddington claims these are just a few of the criminals | 雷丁顿说还有其他人像他一样 |
[05:08] | who funnel money through Monarch Douglas. | 通过道格拉斯君主银行管理资金 |
[05:10] | Our contacts at Treasury say Monarch’s records are spotless. | 财政部的联系人说君主银行的记录完全没问题 |
[05:12] | They’re in… full compliance. | 他们很配合工作 |
[05:16] | Despite that, according to Reddington, | 除此之外 雷丁顿还说 |
[05:17] | they’re legendary for laundering the money of the criminal elite | 他们因帮助高级罪犯不留痕迹地洗钱 |
[05:20] | without any traceable accounting. | 而著名 |
[05:21] | There has to be some kind of record. | 总会有记录的 |
[05:24] | That must be what they’re looking for. | 他们一定在找这些记录 |
[05:25] | – The ledger. – Which is apparently more valuable | -分类帐 -显然这要比在金库里的 |
[05:28] | than the millions in assets they left lying in that vault. | 上百万美元重要得多 |
[05:30] | Well, the bank can’t cooperate without implicating itself. | 银行如果合作就一定会把自身牵连进去 |
[05:32] | We take down Monarch, we get the names | 我们拿下君主银行 我们就能拿到 |
[05:34] | of every criminal who funnels money through them. | 所有通过它管理资金的罪犯名单 |
[05:36] | I’ll contact our legal attaché in Poland. | 我去联系我们在波兰的法律参事 |
[05:38] | I want you and Ressler on the next flight to Warsaw. | 我希望你和雷斯勒马上飞到华沙 |
[05:40] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[05:41] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[05:44] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. Just…missed my train. | 没事 我很好 只是误了地铁 |
[05:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:15] | It was at the front desk. | 前台收到了这个 |
[06:39] | Agent Paul Salerno. | 保罗·萨勒诺探员 |
[06:40] | Agents Ressler and Keen. | 雷斯勒和基恩探员 |
[06:42] | We’ve established joint cooperation with the locals, | 我们已经与当地警方建立了合作 |
[06:44] | as well as standing extradition orders for any suspects charged, | 并在捉到嫌犯后拥有引渡权 |
[06:46] | but while you are in-country, | 但你们在波兰国内期间 |
[06:48] | you do not have the power to make arrests, | 没有逮捕犯人的权力 |
[06:49] | and you will, of course, be unarmed. | 并且自然也不能携带武器 |
[06:51] | We had a thorough briefing before we left. | 我们出发前已经有人详细介绍过了 |
[06:52] | Hear you guys are part of some, uh, elite task force? | 听说你们是某个精英小组的成员 |
[06:55] | Where’s the vault? | 金库在哪里 |
[06:56] | The scene’s still being processed. | 现场正在处理中 |
[06:58] | We’re just in time, then. | 那我们来得正好 |
[07:04] | Our sources said that nothing was reported stolen. | 我们得到的信息说没有东西被偷走 |
[07:06] | Your sources were wrong. | 你的信息是错的 |
[07:08] | Matt Strickland, | 马特·斯特里克兰德 |
[07:09] | E.V.P. of branch operations. | 分行运营执行副总裁 |
[07:11] | Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. | 雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局 |
[07:13] | We understand you’re headquartered in Manhattan. | 我们知道你们的总部在曼哈顿 |
[07:16] | I flew out the minute I got the news. | 我一接到消息就飞过来了 |
[07:18] | Our fault — snafu in corporate communications. | 是我们错 公司内部沟通很混乱 |
[07:20] | The first press release was wrong. | 第一份新闻发布稿是错的 |
[07:22] | They got away with over $400,000 in bearer bonds. | 他们抢走了价值四十万美元的不记名债券 |
[07:25] | We’re releasing a corrected statement first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就会发布更正声明 |
[07:27] | We need access to your data — | 我们需要查看你们的资料 |
[07:29] | operating procedures, your employees. | 业务规程 雇员名单 |
[07:32] | Of course. I’ll make arrangements. | 当然 我会安排的 |
[07:33] | Anything you need… | 你们有任何需要 |
[07:36] | I can assure you you’ll have our complete cooperation. | 我保证我们会全力配合 |
[07:39] | Thank you, Mr. Strickland. | 谢谢 斯特里克兰德先生 |
[07:40] | If you’ll excuse me. | 请恕我失陪 |
[07:51] | The Formula is missing. That means the money is missing. | “公式”丢了 就意味着钱丢了 |
[07:54] | Clients are calling. They’re concerned. | 客户们都打来电话 他们很担心 |
[07:57] | If we don’t fix this now… | 如果不能尽快解决问题 |
[07:59] | we’re all dead. | 我们都死定了 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:07] | Make me one. | 去做吧 |
[08:12] | Colonel Yusuf. | 尤瑟夫上校 |
[08:16] | Yusuf. | 尤瑟夫 |
[08:18] | No inconsistencies in my witness statements. | 我的证人陈述中没有发现不一致 |
[08:21] | They hacked the system, shut it down, | 他们入侵并关掉了系统 |
[08:24] | deleted everything | 删掉了袭击前 |
[08:24] | back to a half-hour before they hit. | 半个小时开始的所有记录 |
[08:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:36] | Traffic-police services forwarded their feeds. | 交通警察发来了他们的记录 |
[08:38] | – You got picture? – Yep. | -你有照片吗 -有 |
[08:40] | But lousy angle, though. Can’t see what went down inside. | 但是视角很差 看不到里面发生了什么 |
[08:43] | But they caught the bad guys coming in and going out. | 但是捕捉到了歹徒进入和出来的画面 |
[08:47] | I’m mirroring the feed now. You seeing this? | 我现在把它传给你 看到了吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Got it. Go. | 是的 看到了 继续 |
[08:51] | We got five unsubs. | 有五个不明身份的嫌犯 |
[08:52] | Not so fast. | 别着急 |
[08:54] | Check this out. | 仔细看这里 |
[08:58] | Six. | 六个 |
[08:59] | I got six. Is that right? | 我看到六个 对吗 |
[09:00] | Yep. Five went in, six came out. | 是的 五个进去 六个出来 |
[09:03] | Uh, Aram, can you zoom in on number 4? | 阿兰姆 能放大一下四号吗 |
[09:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:10] | That’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[09:11] | She looks scared. | 她看起来很惊慌 |
[09:13] | This wasn’t a robbery. It was a kidnapping. | 这不是抢劫 是绑架 |
[09:21] | There was only one employee who swiped into the Warsaw branch | 只有一名员工在案件当天 |
[09:23] | the day of the incident who didn’t swipe out — | 打卡进入了华沙分行但没有出来 |
[09:26] | Kaja Tomczak. | 卡贾·汤姆查 |
[09:27] | What can you tell us about her? | 关于她你知道些什么 |
[09:28] | Nothing, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕说不出什么 |
[09:29] | As E.V.P., I typically have little contact | 作为执行副总裁 我很少与 |
[09:31] | with branches of this size | 这个规模的分行联系 |
[09:33] | and no contact with junior account managers. | 跟初级柜员更是没有交集 |
[09:35] | Before robbery, she went home sick. | 在抢劫之前 她生病回家了 |
[09:37] | She must have forgotten to swipe her card on way out. | 她一定是走之前忘记打卡了 |
[09:39] | Oh. Johnny-on-the-spot. | 这个说法倒是方便 |
[09:41] | Had that one locked and chambered, did we? | 这样就能推得一干二净了是吗 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry — I do not understand this “Johnny-on-the-spot.” | 对不起 我不懂什么叫”方便的说法” |
[09:47] | That’ll do, Kloza. | 够了 克洛扎 |
[09:47] | This is your American comedy? | 这是你们的美式幽默吗 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry, Agent Keen. Tensions are running high. | 对不起 基恩探员 最近气氛太紧张了 |
[09:54] | We’ve never been robbed before. | 我们以前没有遇到过抢劫 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna need a copy of Kaja Tomczak’s employee file. | 我们需要一份卡贾·汤姆查的员工档案 |
[09:59] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:01] | The apartment is owned by Monarch? | 公寓是在银行名下的 |
[10:03] | Yes — this one, five, six more. | 是的 这一个 还有五 六个 |
[10:05] | Employees here on long business trips. | 员工来这里长期商务旅行 |
[10:07] | Better than hotel. | 总比酒店好 |
[10:08] | Did you know Miss Tomczak well? | 你和汤姆查小姐熟吗 |
[10:10] | No. | 不熟 |
[10:10] | Was nice, very nice, but never spoke to her alone. | 她人很好 但从来没单独跟她说过话 |
[10:13] | Men are always with her. | 她身边总跟着男人 |
[10:15] | – Men? – Walk her to the door, pick her up. | -男人 -送她回来 接她走 |
[10:17] | Bring food, take her to work — | 来送吃的 带她去上班 |
[10:19] | Like guards. | 就像保镖 |
[10:20] | Always guards. | 总有保镖 |
[10:23] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[10:25] | Yeah. We’ll be right in. | 好 马上来 |
[10:28] | They found the getaway van. | 他们发现逃跑用的货车了 |
[10:33] | Unsubs tried to torch it with some kind of accelerant. | 嫌犯企图用某种催化剂把它烧掉 |
[10:35] | Fire burned itself out. | 结果火自己灭了 |
[10:37] | They should’ve cracked a window. | 他们应该敲破一扇窗户的 |
[10:43] | Hey, you guys see this up here? | 你们看到这个了吗 |
[10:46] | Is that blood? | 是血吗 |
[10:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[10:50] | You know that’s where people sit, right? | 你知道那个地方是让人坐的吧 |
[10:54] | Smells like roses. | 闻着像是玫瑰 |
[10:55] | Set a match to it — see if it burns. | 拿火柴试试 看能不能点着 |
[10:58] | Check if it’s flammable. | 看看它是不是可燃物 |
[10:59] | – What? Why? – You got a light? | -什么 为什么 -有打火机吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:11] | It’s flammable. | 是可燃物 |
[11:12] | Jam. | 果酱 |
[11:13] | From the heart of the rum-soaked, rose-petal paczki. | 来自朗姆浸泡玫瑰花瓣夹馅面包的内陷 |
[11:16] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what a rum-soaked, rose– | 抱歉 我不知道什么朗姆浸泡玫瑰… |
[11:18] | It’s a jelly doughnut. | 是果酱甜甜圈 |
[11:20] | Lovely. Now what? | 真棒 然后呢 |
[11:21] | Now? Nothing. Just get some rest. | 现在吗 没事 休息休息吧 |
[11:23] | I’ll be there in less than three hours. | 我会在三小时内赶到 |
[11:25] | Then something. | 那时才有事 |
[11:27] | The copper mine will have to wait. | 铜矿的事得放放了 |
[11:28] | We’re going to Warsaw. | 我们要去华沙 |
[11:30] | Your assets are safe. It’s a minor systems problem. | 你的货很安全 只是系统出了点小问题 |
[11:33] | I was told Warsaw was hit. | 我听说华沙被攻击了 |
[11:35] | Completely unrelated. | 完全无关 |
[11:37] | This is an I.T. issue | 这是I.T.方面的问题 |
[11:37] | that will be resolved within the next few hours. | 几个小时之内就能解决了 |
[11:40] | I’m waiting to take possession of vital cargo | 我正等着提一批要紧货物 |
[11:42] | that’s now sitting in a container ship | 现在就装在摩加迪休海岸的 |
[11:44] | just off the coast of Mogadishu. | 一个集装箱里 |
[11:46] | I can’t get the cargo until I have a confirmation | 如果没有我36小时前电汇的确认单 |
[11:49] | of a wire transfer I made 36 hours ago. | 我就拿不到那批货 |
[11:52] | And we would be more than happy to advance funds. | 我们很愿意提供预支货款 |
[11:54] | You talking about a loan? | 你是说贷款吗 |
[11:56] | Interest-free, of course. | 当然 不要利息 |
[11:59] | Mr. Strickland, I think you will come to New York | 斯特里克兰德先生 我觉得你要来一趟纽约 |
[12:02] | and I will talk to you face-to-face, | 我跟你面对面谈谈 |
[12:04] | you will answer all my questions | 你要回答我所有的问题 |
[12:05] | to my satisfaction, all right? | 并且让我满意 知道吗 |
[12:22] | No more food, suka. | 不会再有吃的了 贱人 |
[12:37] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[12:40] | Apolonia. | 阿波洛尼娅 |
[12:44] | My darling. | 亲爱的 |
[12:47] | And Dembe. | 邓比 |
[12:48] | How is my sweet, gentle boy? | 我的甜心小绅士近来可好 |
[12:53] | I’ve been dreaming of paczki. | 夜夜梦到美味的夹馅面包 |
[12:55] | I tried to curb my cravings | 我曾试着在纽约西村区 |
[12:57] | in this little shop in the West Village in New York, | 的一家小店里解决我对这美味馅饼的渴望 |
[13:01] | but they fill them with prune jelly. | 但那些内馅全是李子酱 |
[13:03] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[13:04] | Idiota. | 太无知了 |
[13:18] | Tastes just like Patty Sutton. | 真是美味啊 |
[13:21] | I must admit, Moj droga, I have ulterior motives — | 我必须承认 亲爱的 我来这还另有目的 |
[13:25] | little business. | 一点生意上的事 |
[13:28] | Sales up, business good. | 销量大增 生意兴隆 |
[13:33] | I finish inventory. | 存货都卖完了 |
[13:36] | Then you have something nice to pick from. | 现在可有些好货给你选了 |
[13:40] | And maybe something for my little favorite, too. | 我最爱的小宝贝也该来点 |
[13:43] | My grandmother used to keep flour in the refrigerator. | 我奶奶曾经把面粉放在冰箱里 |
[13:46] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[13:47] | To keep the weevils out. | 防止象皮虫进去 |
[13:48] | Oh, of course — weevils. | 当然了 象皮虫 |
[13:53] | It’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[13:55] | that the Monarch Douglas Bank was robbed yesterday | 道格拉斯君主银行昨天被打劫了 |
[13:57] | by some of your… customers. | 是你的一些客户们干的 |
[14:00] | And if your customers come under scrutiny, Apolonia, | 如果你的客户们被注意到了 阿波洛尼娅 |
[14:03] | your business comes under scrutiny. | 你的业务也会被注意到的 |
[14:07] | Moj boze. | 我的上帝啊 |
[14:08] | God can’t protect you. | 上帝也保护不了你 |
[14:11] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[14:15] | Rece do góry! Hands in the air! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[14:20] | Kaja Tomczak. FBI. | 卡贾·汤姆查 我们是联调局的 |
[14:23] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[14:25] | Good to see you, too. | 我们也很高兴见到你 |
[14:26] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[14:27] | I was safe before you got here. | 你们来之前我就是安全的 |
[14:30] | I was trying to escape. | 我正试着逃跑 |
[14:39] | What’s the rendezvous point? | 接头地点在哪 |
[14:40] | The safe house just across the river. | 河对面的安全屋 |
[14:42] | We’re sending you the address now. | 我们现在把地址发给你 |
[14:43] | Agent Salerno’s on his way. | 萨勒诺探员已经在路上了 |
[14:45] | Head toward the Vistula river. | 去维斯瓦河 |
[14:46] | And her associates? Have you identified them? | 她的同伴呢 确认身份了吗 |
[14:49] | A Warsaw gang called the Mayerchak Group, | 一个叫迈尔彻克帮的华沙帮派 |
[14:51] | known for armed robbery and money laundering. | 以持械抢劫和洗钱闻名 |
[14:53] | Rough trade for a bank clerk. | 绑架银行职员可不是什么好买卖啊 |
[14:55] | Get her statement — I want to know everything she knows | 搞到她的证词 引渡协议告吹之前 |
[14:56] | before this extradition deal blows up. | 我要知道她所知道的一切 |
[14:58] | If the police know where I am, | 要是警察知道我在哪 |
[15:00] | so does Strickland. | 斯特里克兰德肯定也知道 |
[15:05] | We’re doing a threat assessment. | 我们正在进行威胁评估 |
[15:08] | You money men, you love military terms. | 你们这些和钱打交道的人就喜欢军队那一套 |
[15:11] | Your tactics, strategies, | 你的战术啊 策略啊 |
[15:13] | your campaigns and hostile takeovers, huh? | 你的盟友啊 恶意收购什么的 是吧 |
[15:17] | Now, you promised me that this would all be resolved by now, | 你跟我保证过到现在一切都能搞定了 |
[15:21] | and it isn’t. | 而事实并非如此 |
[15:22] | Do you think I would have flown to New York, | 你觉得如果我对局面掌控没有信心的话 |
[15:24] | met with you personally | 我还会专门飞到纽约 |
[15:25] | if I wasn’t confident in our handling of the situation? | 并且亲自来和你见面吗 |
[15:29] | The situation is fluid. | 局势出现了点变动 |
[15:31] | You need to be patient. | 你要耐心点 |
[15:32] | I like you, Mr. Strickland. | 我很喜欢你 斯特里克兰德先生 |
[15:34] | I like the way you and your people do business. | 我很喜欢你和你的手下办事的方式 |
[15:37] | But I need you to understand — if you bungle this, | 但是我需要你们明白 要是把事情搞砸了 |
[15:41] | the people I’m working with, | 和我共事的人 |
[15:43] | they expect me to set an example — | 都希望我揪出个典型以儆效尤 |
[15:47] | to peel you like a grape. | 小心我剥了你的皮 |
[15:55] | And I can assure you, as your banker, | 作为你的银行管理人 我能向你保证 |
[15:59] | that your assets are protected by the formula. | 你的财产都被公式牢牢保护着 |
[16:03] | The formula. | 公式 |
[16:05] | Tell me — how does she do it? | 告诉我她现在怎么样 |
[16:07] | It’s called hyperthymesia — | 这是超忆症 |
[16:10] | highly superior autobiographical memory. | 患者会拥有惊人的自传式记忆能力 |
[16:12] | Like a photographic memory. | 就跟摄像记忆差不多 |
[16:14] | It’s why the bank hired me — | 所以银行才会雇用我 |
[16:15] | so there wouldn’t be any paper trail. | 这样就不会追查到什么纸质文件 |
[16:18] | Pick a day — any day, any year. | 挑个日子 随便什么年份 什么日子 |
[16:22] | December 21, 2010. | 2010年12月21日 |
[16:25] | It was a Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[16:27] | I had dry toast for breakfast, bigos for lunch. | 早餐我吃了干吐司片 午餐是炖肉 |
[16:29] | I picked up a copy of the Fakt. | 我拿了一份《真相报》 |
[16:31] | Two earthquakes — one in Japan, Bonin Islands, | 有两则地震的新闻 一个在日本小笠原群岛 |
[16:34] | another in Iran, 6.5. | 另一个在伊朗 六点五级 |
[16:37] | – There was a lunar eclipse. – That’s incredible. | -还有一则月食的消息 -难以置信 |
[16:39] | It could not be seen here, but… | 在这里看不到 但是 |
[16:41] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的事情吗 |
[16:43] | She drained the accounts | 她记住了所有把钱 |
[16:44] | of every criminal who had money at that bank. | 存在银行中的罪犯的帐号 |
[16:46] | She keeps it all in her head. That’s how the bank does it. | 她全记在脑子里 银行就是这样干的 |
[16:49] | She can give us account numbers, amounts. | 她能告诉我们帐号 数目 |
[16:55] | Who are our friends? | 他们是谁 |
[16:55] | I’m not taking any chances | 在将她安全移交给当地警方之前 |
[16:57] | until she’s safely turned over to the local police. | 我是不会冒险的 |
[16:59] | Out of the question. She’s coming back to the States. | 不可能 她要回美国 |
[17:01] | You don’t make that call. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[17:03] | Agent Harold Cooper already did. Perhaps you’d like to spe– | 哈罗德·库珀探员已经弄好了 说不定你 |
[17:11] | A sheet of paper, | 一叠纸 |
[17:12] | I-I don’t just look at it and remember every word. | 我没有仔细看 也记不太清了 |
[17:17] | I relive it — the temperature of the room, the light. | 我再现它 房间的温度 亮度 |
[17:24] | The cameras in your apartment, the guards… | 你公寓的摄像头 保镖 |
[17:27] | They were watching you. | 他们都监视着你 |
[17:28] | For my protection. | 为了保护我 |
[17:30] | Then… | 之后你们就… |
[17:33] | You became the prisoner. | 你等于是个囚犯 |
[17:36] | Ressler!! | 雷斯勒 |
[17:39] | I staged it at the bank | 银行那一出是我一手导演的 |
[17:40] | to ensure there’d be an investigation. | 要确保有人调查那里 |
[17:48] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[18:04] | It’s over, pal. | 结束了 伙计 |
[18:07] | Who do you work for? | 你是谁的人 |
[18:08] | You don’t understand the national-security implications | 你不懂 那女人所知道的和可能带来的破坏 |
[18:11] | of what that woman knows and the damage she can do. | 对国家安全意味着什么 |
[18:13] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[18:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:19] | Samar Navabi — Mossad. | 莎马·纳瓦比 摩萨德情报部的 |
[18:21] | You’re outgunned. | 你们很危险 |
[18:22] | Go. I’ll cover you. | 快走 我掩护你们 |
[18:23] | How do we know we can trust you? | 我们凭什么相信你 |
[18:25] | Go! | 快走 |
[18:34] | What was that back there?! You almost got me killed! | 刚才你怎么搞的 差点害死我 |
[18:37] | Sorry — wasn’t expecting | 抱歉 没想到 |
[18:37] | the mirror to explode 3 feet from my face. | 那镜子会在我眼前碎掉 |
[18:40] | Guess it took me a few seconds to regroup. | 我反应了几秒才回过神来 |
[18:41] | More than a few. Your reaction time was crap. | 不止几秒 你的反应时间太糟了 |
[18:44] | Bullet fragment. | 是子弹碎片 |
[18:44] | Must have passed through the house on our way out. | 肯定是逃出来的时候被击中的 |
[18:46] | Okay, I know, I know, I know. Just stay still. Stay still. | 好了我知道 我知道 别乱动 别乱动 |
[18:53] | – It’s bad? – Yeah, it’s bad. | -情况不妙吗 -对 情况不妙 |
[18:55] | You know I can hear everything you’re saying?! | 别当着我的面说这种话好吗 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | Okay. Good, good, good, good, good. | 好 太好了 太好了 太好了 |
[19:04] | You’re not going to — | 你不会是要 |
[19:05] | I need you to stay still, okay? | 我要你别乱动 好吗 |
[19:07] | On the count of three, all right? | 数到三 好吗 |
[19:10] | One… | 一 |
[19:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:19] | It’s my stomach. | 我肚子疼 |
[19:20] | I’m — I’m so sick. | 好难受 |
[19:22] | Bathroom? | 要去厕所吗 |
[19:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:49] | What’s going on? Why are we stopping? | 怎么回事 为什么停车 |
[19:54] | They’re watching every move. We got to get out of here. | 他们在逐个检查 我们得离开这 |
[19:56] | Uh, w-where do we go? | 我们去哪 |
[19:57] | How do we get out of here | 他们监控着大街 |
[19:58] | if they’re monitoring the streets, the sidewalks? | 我们怎么离开 难道走人行道不成 |
[21:01] | What do you mean you’re in a stolen car? | 什么叫你现在在偷的车里面 |
[21:02] | We had to! | 没办法 |
[21:03] | Salerno’s dirty. The safe house was assaulted by a tac team. | 萨勒诺是黑警 安全屋被袭击了 |
[21:07] | And why the hell are we being trailed by Mossad?! | 而且为什么我们还被摩萨德跟踪了 |
[21:09] | Say again? | 什么 |
[21:10] | Samar Navabi? | 莎马·纳瓦比 |
[21:12] | She took down Salerno, covered our escape. | 她搞定了萨勒诺 帮助我们逃跑了 |
[21:13] | But Kaja’s been shot. | 但卡贾中枪了 |
[21:16] | Listen to me — you two need to ditch the car, | 听我说 赶紧弃车 |
[21:18] | dump your phones, and get off the grid right now. | 电话也扔了 马上切断一切联系方式 |
[21:20] | Where’s the nearest landline to their current location? | 离他们所在地点最近的安全电话在哪儿 |
[21:23] | Okay, uh, four blocks ahead, | 往前四个街区 |
[21:24] | Corner of Stalowa and Srodkowa. | 斯洛娃和史克瓦的转角 |
[21:27] | Find it. I’ll call you there in 10. | 赶去那 我十分钟后给你电话 |
[21:28] | Got it. | 明白 |
[21:30] | Who the hell is Samar Navabi? | 莎马·纳瓦比到底是谁 |
[21:33] | Mrs. Reddington! Enough is enough! | 雷丁顿夫人 别闹了 |
[21:35] | There’s no escape! | 你跑不掉的 |
[21:37] | And the more time we waste, | 我们浪费的时间越多 |
[21:38] | the harder it’s gonna be for you when we find you! | 到时候你受的苦也会越多 |
[21:43] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[21:44] | Harold tells me the local police may not be your greatest ally. | 哈罗德跟我说当地警察有黑警 |
[21:48] | Get us out of here. | 快带我们离开 |
[21:49] | I’ve reached out to an old friend for assistance. | 我叫了位老朋友帮忙 |
[21:51] | Kaspar Dubicki’s my man in Warsaw. | 卡帕·杜比可是我在华沙的人 |
[21:53] | He’s waiting for you under the Swietokrzyski bridge — | 他在斯维特斯基桥下等你 |
[21:56] | 2 1/2 kilometers east of your current position. | 你往东走2.5公里就到了 |
[21:59] | 2 1/2 kilometers is a world away. | 2.5公里也太远了吧 |
[22:01] | There are a million dirty cops between here and there, | 路上不知有多少黑警 |
[22:03] | And they’re all after her. | 他们都在找她 |
[22:04] | I’ve arranged for a small diversion. | 我安排了一点分散他们注意力的事 |
[22:06] | Just get to Dubicki. | 联系上杜比可 |
[22:08] | Can we trust him? | 我们能相信他吗 |
[22:09] | No. | 不能 |
[22:10] | You can trust me. | 你能相信我 |
[22:21] | Tell Reddington it is done. | 告诉雷丁顿事已办妥 |
[22:24] | Yeah — big boom. | 是的 效果不错 |
[22:34] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[22:41] | The tracks run all the way to the bridge. | 铁轨一直通往那座桥 |
[22:45] | All right. Hang on. | 好了 坚持住 |
[22:52] | Mrs. Reddington! | 雷丁顿夫人 |
[23:31] | You’re a clever girl. | 你是个聪明的女孩 |
[23:33] | Keep that down. | 坐好 |
[23:43] | Take these. It’ll help with the pain. | 吃这个 能缓解疼痛 |
[23:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:53] | Account number 924386. | 账号是924386 |
[23:57] | Shell company is Gonzalez Cargo. | 空壳公司叫冈萨雷斯货运 |
[24:00] | What are you doing? | 你在说什么 |
[24:02] | Dying declaration. | 临终遗言 |
[24:04] | No. | 不 |
[24:05] | You’re not dying — not today. | 你不会死 至少不是今天 |
[24:09] | I wasn’t always a prisoner. | 我并非一直是个囚徒 |
[24:11] | In the beginning, the bank paid me — | 一开始 银行付给我 |
[24:16] | gave me apartment, a car. | 给了我一间公寓和一辆车 |
[24:19] | I knew what they were doing — | 我知道他们的意图 |
[24:21] | Terrorist cartels, organized crime. | 恐怖组织 有组织犯罪 |
[24:25] | But I looked the other way. | 但我视而不见 |
[24:30] | I helped them stay in business. | 我帮助他们维持业务 |
[24:31] | I’m no better than they are. | 我并不比他们好多少 |
[24:39] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:41] | We’ve got to be 10 minutes out. | 我们十分钟内得出去 |
[25:09] | Reddington. How did you — | 雷丁顿 你怎么 |
[25:11] | Enough with the guns. | 都把枪放下吧 |
[25:12] | I love trains. My grandfather rode the rails. | 我爱火车 我祖父经营过铁路生意 |
[25:17] | Have you ever seen “The General”? | 你看过《将军号》吗 |
[25:18] | Buster Keaton? | 巴斯特·基顿主演的 |
[25:19] | Oh, my Goodness. | 我的天 |
[25:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[25:22] | Dubicki said the bridge was swarming with police. | 杜比可说桥下已经聚集了大批警察 |
[25:24] | We need to move quickly. | 我们动作得快点 |
[25:26] | And Kaja? | 卡贾呢 |
[25:27] | Quite safe, I assure you. | 很安全 我保证 |
[25:28] | On her way to my Gulfstream. | 她正在去我的飞机的路上 |
[25:31] | I’ll arrange for an onboard medic to tend to her wounds. | 我会安排机上医生来治疗她的伤口 |
[25:34] | We’ll be wheels-up in 20. | 我们20分钟后起飞 |
[25:36] | I’ve also booked the two of you first-class tickets home. | 我还给你们两位订了回家的头等舱机票 |
[25:39] | No, you can’t take her! No! | 不 你不能带走她 不 |
[25:41] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[25:43] | Enough with the pointing. | 别拿枪对着别人 |
[25:44] | Don’t worry, Donald. They won’t shoot you. | 别担心 唐纳德 他们不会开枪的 |
[25:47] | But they will restrain you — rigorously if necessary. | 但他们会约束你 必要时会比较凶残 |
[25:49] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have business to attend to. | 现在 请恕我有事要离开 |
[25:52] | Be sure they make their flight. | 确保他们上飞机 |
[26:04] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[26:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:06] | Let’s make some music? | 咱们来点音乐吧 |
[26:09] | Yes? | 进来 |
[26:12] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[26:19] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 什么事 |
[26:21] | I think it’s time we met. | 我想我们是时候该见面了 |
[26:27] | 纽约 布鲁克林 科尼岛 | |
[26:56] | This has been a long time coming. | 我等了好久好久 |
[27:02] | I hope it’s been worth it. | 希望这是值得的 |
[27:08] | What a terrible waste. | 太浪费了 |
[27:10] | Time, blood, money. | 时间 流血 金钱 |
[27:13] | And in the end, for what? | 但到最后 换来什么了 |
[27:15] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[27:17] | That’s my passion. | 这就是我的动力 |
[27:20] | Revenge isn’t a passion — it’s a disease | 复仇不是动力 是病 |
[27:23] | That eats at your mind and poisons your soul. | 它会吃掉你的心智 毒害你的灵魂 |
[27:29] | I attended summer camp | 有一次我参加夏令营 |
[27:31] | with this little stick of a girl — Twila Stansberry. | 有一个女孩 特维拉·斯坦斯伯里 |
[27:37] | Hell of an athlete — Capture the Flag. | 简直是个运动健将 玩夺旗大战很厉害 |
[27:39] | Had an unrelenting passion for fitness. | 对健身有无限的热情 |
[27:43] | Never skinny enough — a pound here, a pound there. | 总嫌自己不够瘦 这减一点 那减一点 |
[27:46] | Ran like a deer. | 跑得比鹿还快 |
[27:50] | Until she couldn’t — could barely walk. | 直到她不行了 走路都困难 |
[27:53] | Turns out she was anorexic. | 原来她是患了厌食症 |
[27:55] | The disease caused her to lose her sight. | 这个病让她失明了 |
[27:58] | I’ve never known anyone more obsessed with their body than Twila. | 我从没见过哪个人比特维拉还在意自己的身材 |
[28:02] | Spent her entire life chasing something that destroyed her. | 她花了一生时间所追求的东西反而毁了她 |
[28:08] | Make sure your passion isn’t your sickness. | 你要确定你的热情不会害了你 |
[28:15] | Your wife is coming apart nicely. | 你妻子会被仔细地肢解的 |
[28:30] | We have a common enemy. | 我们有个共同的敌人 |
[28:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:35] | Whoever told you that I killed your daughter. | 那个跟你说我杀了你女儿的人 |
[28:41] | You are finished with my wife. | 你不能再碰我妻子了 |
[28:46] | Think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[28:48] | Yes, you are. | 是的 没错 |
[28:50] | I have something | 我有样东西 |
[28:51] | I suspect you value far more than revenge — | 我觉得它对你来说比复仇更有价值 |
[28:55] | your money. | 你的钱 |
[28:58] | What you’re telling me | 你的意思是 |
[28:58] | is we have totally lost control of the situation. | 我们对局面完全失去了控制 |
[29:01] | Reddington and the witness are gone. | 雷丁顿和证人都不见了 |
[29:02] | Berlin — gone. Red’s wife — gone. | 柏林不见了 红魔的妻子也不见了 |
[29:04] | Can any of you tell me one thing | 你们有谁能告诉我 |
[29:06] | that we’ve got going for us at this point?! | 现在有没有一件事是顺利的 |
[29:08] | Coffee machine still works. | 咖啡机还好用 |
[29:11] | At least it’s finally clear now who our perpetrator really is. | 至少现在我们清楚了作案者到底是谁 |
[29:14] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:15] | Illuminate me. | 跟我说明一下 |
[29:17] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[29:18] | He’s the one who put the spotlight on Monarch Douglas. | 是他把道格拉斯君主银行放到聚光灯下的 |
[29:20] | My guess is, because he had significant funds on deposit. | 我猜是因为他有笔重要资金存在那里 |
[29:23] | And once he identified Kaja as their human hard drive… | 他发现卡贾是人体硬盘驱动器时… |
[29:26] | He put us on her trail, | 给我们提供她的踪迹 |
[29:27] | had us deliver her into his custody. | 让我们把人送到他手里 |
[29:28] | Reddington double-crossed us. | 雷丁顿欺骗了我们 |
[29:29] | No. He’s up to something else. | 不 他有别的目的 |
[29:31] | We need to find that girl, find out where she’s being held. | 我们得找到那女的 找出她被关在哪里 |
[29:33] | She’s wounded — Reddington’s going to need | 她受伤了…雷丁顿得帮她 |
[29:35] | to find her a doctor, someone he can trust. | 找个他可以信任的医生 |
[29:38] | Rosa Heredia. | 罗莎·埃雷迪亚 |
[29:39] | – Who? – His manicurist. | -她是谁 -他的美甲师 |
[29:42] | Manicurist? | 美甲师 |
[29:42] | Well, she was trained as a surgeon. | 她以前接受过外科培训 |
[29:44] | Of course she was. | 那当然 |
[29:46] | Find her — now. | 马上把她找出来 |
[29:48] | I have the girl. | 那女的在我手上 |
[29:50] | And because I have her, | 鉴于她在我手上 |
[29:51] | I have control of all your assets at Monarch Douglas. | 你在道格拉斯君主银行的所有资产由我控制 |
[29:55] | I’ve transferred every penny into a numbered, | 我已经把所有钱转入了 |
[29:57] | thoroughly untraceable escrow account. | 一个无法追踪的托管账户 |
[29:59] | You’re broke. | 你破产了 |
[30:04] | Listen. | 听 |
[30:06] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[30:08] | That’s the sound of your checks bouncing — | 那是你支票跳票的声音 |
[30:10] | From here to St. Petersburg, from Bangkok to Mozambique. | 从这里到圣彼得斯堡 从曼谷到莫桑比克 |
[30:16] | So, my proposal — | 所以 我跟你提个建议… |
[30:19] | your money for my wife. | 你还我妻子 我还你钱 |
[30:22] | You can give her back and we can continue this war, | 你把我妻子还给我 我们继续斗下去 |
[30:25] | or you can kill my wife and I keep your money. | 或者你杀了她 你的钱归我 |
[30:32] | I almost gave up looking for you. | 我几乎要放弃找你了 |
[30:36] | You were like a ghost for 12 years. | 十二年来你就像幽灵一样 |
[30:39] | Heard rumors. | 听到传言 |
[30:40] | And I followed them — | 我就跟进… |
[30:42] | from Barcelona to Melbourne to Stockholm. | 从巴塞罗那到墨尔本到斯德哥尔摩 |
[30:45] | But always nothing. | 但总是一无所获 |
[30:47] | Until one day… | 直到有一天 |
[30:50] | I made a connection. | 我终于有眉目了 |
[30:54] | Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[30:59] | That’s why we’re sitting here today — | 正是因为基恩今天我们才能… |
[31:02] | because of Keen. | 一起坐在这里 |
[31:17] | I know you care for her as much as you care for your wife. | 我知道你在乎她就像你在乎你妻子一样 |
[31:19] | I think underneath it all, under that hat of yours, | 我想真正的你 藏在帽子下面的你 |
[31:24] | you’re not much different from, uh, Twila Stansberry. | 跟特维拉·斯坦斯没多大区别 |
[31:30] | You have the power to destroy me, | 你有能力把我毁了 |
[31:32] | but you’re offering me a way out | 但你却给我提供出路 |
[31:34] | because you’re blinded by passion. | 因为你被情感蒙蔽了 |
[31:43] | Guess we both are. | 我想我们都是 |
[31:52] | Have your associates set up the meeting. | 让你的搭档安排好会面 |
[31:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:07] | Hey, Rosa. | 你好 罗莎 |
[32:09] | We know you’re treating Kaja. | 我们知道你在给卡贾治疗 |
[32:10] | Where’s your patient? | 你的病人呢 |
[32:12] | I-I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[32:13] | I came alone. I don’t want to have to call for backup. | 我一个人来的 不想叫后援 |
[32:35] | Lizzy. How was your flight? | 莉兹 飞行如何 |
[32:36] | I know what you’re trying to pull, | 我知道你想干什么 |
[32:38] | and it’s not gonna happen. | 门都没有 |
[32:41] | What I’m trying to pull? | 我想干什么 |
[32:42] | Is that how we speak to each other now — | 我们现在都这样跟对方说话了吗 |
[32:43] | As if I’m some kind of cheap, dime-store confidence man? | 好像我是什么很俗不可耐缺乏自信的人 |
[32:46] | Bank robber, embezzler, thief. | 银行抢匪 挪用公款 小偷 |
[32:49] | You put us on this case so you could get to the girl | 你让我们接手这个案子是为了利用那女孩 |
[32:51] | so you could steal Berlin’s money. | 偷到柏林的钱了 |
[32:54] | Once she left the bank, the girl was vulnerable. | 她一离开银行 就会不堪一击 |
[32:57] | I simply took advantage of an opportunity. | 我只是利用了这次机会 |
[32:59] | You’re gonna use her to get your wife back. | 你是在利用她找回你的妻子 |
[33:02] | Storybook ending. | 事情完美结束了 |
[33:03] | Not for the thousands of people | 对成千上万会因他所为 |
[33:05] | who are gonna lose their lives because of his actions. | 而丧命的人来说可并不怎么美 |
[33:08] | This man is a psychopath! | 那个人是个疯子 |
[33:10] | That money is going to fund terror all over the world, | 这笔钱会资助全世界的恐怖组织 |
[33:12] | and I’m not gonna let that happen | 我不会因为一个女人 |
[33:14] | for the sake of one woman. | 就让这种事发生 |
[33:15] | You don’t have a vote. | 你没得选 |
[33:17] | I found Kaja. | 我找到卡贾了 |
[33:20] | She gave you the routing numbers. | 她给了你汇款路径号 |
[33:22] | We froze the escrow accounts where you parked Berlin’s cash. | 我们冻结了你藏柏林钱的第三方托管账号 |
[33:28] | My wife will die. | 这样会害死我的妻子 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:31] | No, you’re not — not yet. | 不 你并不觉得抱歉 |
[33:34] | Maybe someday, if you’re very lucky, | 也许某天 你特别走运的时候 |
[33:35] | you might wonder, | 或许会想 |
[33:37] | “At exactly what point did I become this…thing?” | “我是从什么时候变成这样的” |
[33:42] | But not now. Right now, you’re just doing your job. | 但不是现在 现在你只是尽职尽力而已 |
[33:46] | Don’t go through with it. We can find another way. | 别这样 我们还会有别的办法的 |
[33:50] | The deal is moving forward. | 交易继续 |
[33:52] | You can’t hold up your end. He’ll kill you. | 你没有谈判的筹码了 他会杀了你的 |
[33:56] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[34:27] | My wife. | 我妻子呢 |
[34:40] | Give him the codes. | 把密码给他 |
[36:09] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[36:38] | $6.7 million on deposit | 联调局威奇托区分部 |
[36:40] | from the FBI Wichita field office. | 在那存了670万美元 |
[36:42] | It’s linked to Agent Salerno. | 此事和萨勒诺探员有关 |
[36:44] | He was laundering money through that bank. | 他在通过那家银行洗钱 |
[36:45] | There is no such person. | 根本就没有这个人 |
[36:47] | The bureau uses Monarch to finance sanctioned operations, | 是联调局利用君主银行为制裁任务提供资金 |
[36:50] | including this one. | 包括这次的事件 |
[36:51] | We’re funded through Monarch. | 我们的资金就是通过君主银行来的 |
[36:52] | You will purge all records of his role in this matter. | 你要消除他在此次事件里的一切踪迹 |
[36:55] | You’re not protecting the bank. You’re protecting the bureau. | 你不是在保护银行 是在保护联调局 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:16] | For what? | 为什么 |
[37:17] | In the taxi in Warsaw. | 在华沙的出租车里 |
[37:20] | I came at you pretty hot. | 我有点凶 |
[37:24] | Fog of battle. | 形势所逼 |
[37:25] | When Kaja was down, you talked her through the worst of it. | 卡贾受伤 是你帮她度过了困难阶段 |
[37:27] | We could have lost her. | 否则她也许撑不过来 |
[37:32] | You did good. | 你干得不错 |
[37:35] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:38] | I was amazing. | 我确实很棒 |
[38:17] | This is very thorough. | 很详细 |
[38:20] | I don’t suppose you’d be willing to share your sources — | 我想你肯定不愿意共享一下信息来源吧 |
[38:22] | how you came by this information? | 你是怎么弄到这些信息的 |
[38:25] | I followed leads, | 追踪线索 |
[38:27] | exploited a few hairline fractures | 充分利用你们行动里的 |
[38:29] | in the wall that surrounds your operation. | 细小漏洞和蛛丝马迹 |
[38:32] | Most of it, I gathered myself. | 大多数都是我自己搜集的 |
[38:34] | And the rest? | 剩下的呢 |
[38:39] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[38:52] | Your door was open. | 门没关 |
[38:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | You’re an asset I’m charged with protecting. | 你是一项我负责保护的资产 |
[39:04] | I transferred the money to keep you safe. | 我把钱转移是为了保证你的安全 |
[39:07] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[39:10] | As far as I’m concerned, every life | 不过我知道 从现在开始 |
[39:12] | that that psycho takes from this point forward | 那个疯子所夺去的每一条生命 |
[39:14] | is on you. | 都是因为你 |
[39:18] | I hope she’s worth it. | 但愿她值得你这么做 |
[39:22] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[39:24] | When I was standing there | 当我站在那里 |
[39:25] | wondering if you had decided to let me die, | 思考你是否决定让我死时 |
[39:28] | a thought struck me — | 我突然产生了一个想法 |
[39:29] | How did you know that Berlin had his money in that bank? | 你怎么知道柏林的钱都存在那家银行的 |
[39:38] | At first, I thought it was the girl — that she told you. | 首先 我以为是那个女孩告诉你的 |
[39:42] | But the accounts would be coded, | 但是那些账号会经过加密 |
[39:44] | moved through shell corporations — | 通过空壳公司转移 |
[39:46] | Layers of protection. | 层层保护 |
[39:49] | And then I realized, “No. | 然后我意识到 不对 |
[39:52] | “Somebody has a secret Santa. | 原来是有神秘人物在帮你啊 |
[39:55] | A source.” | 一个信息来源 |
[40:00] | Bravo, Lizzy. | 好极了 莉兹 |
[40:05] | When you’re ready to share, I’d love to hear. | 等你准备好吐露心声时 我愿意洗耳恭听 |
[40:17] | How do we know Kaja gave up all the accounts at Monarch? | 我们怎么知道卡贾是不是把君主银行的所有的账号都说了 |
[40:20] | What would possibly motivate her to do otherwise? | 她有什么理由不全说出来吗 |
[40:22] | A new identity when this is all over — | 一切结束后 你可以给她一个新身份 |
[40:25] | A sizeable contribution to her pension | 给她一笔可观的养老金 |
[40:27] | in exchange for protecting you and your friends. | 以此换取她对你和你朋友的保护 |
[40:30] | Lizzy, don’t be absurd. I don’t have any friends. | 莉兹 别说傻话 我根本没朋友 |
[40:53] | How did it go? | 事情进行得如何 |
[40:55] | I’m in. | 我入局了 |
[40:57] | I look forward to working with you. | 很期待跟你合作 |
[41:00] | Well, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. | 只工作不玩耍 聪明孩子也变傻 |