时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Oh, my stars. | 亲爱的啊 |
[01:14] | Is that how you cope with this insufferable humidity? | 你就靠这个来对付这讨厌的潮湿吗 |
[01:17] | I couldn’t do it. | 我可做不到 |
[01:18] | We had an agreement. | 我们有协议的 |
[01:20] | We did. | 确实 |
[01:21] | I told you if I ever found you in my territory again, | 我说过要是你再出现在我的地盘上 |
[01:23] | I’d kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[01:23] | Tell the boy not to pull on the brim of the hat. | 告诉这孩子 不要那样拉帽檐 |
[01:28] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里有什么 |
[01:29] | I’ve come to propose a business transaction. | 我是来跟你做买卖的 |
[01:32] | No, we have no business. | 我们之间没买卖可言 |
[01:33] | The box. | 这个箱子 |
[01:42] | Typically, I steer clear of tin-pot dictators | 一般情况下我不会跟 |
[01:45] | who employ boy soldiers, | 雇娃娃兵的独裁者打交道 |
[01:47] | but I’m afraid this situation is unique. | 但是现在情况特殊 |
[01:54] | Well, now you’re being shortsighted. | 你这可就是目光短浅了 |
[02:00] | Tell him to put the gun down. | 让他把枪放下 |
[02:08] | I’m glad to know you’re a man of decisive action. | 很高兴你这人处事果断 |
[02:11] | You see, Yaabari, you didn’t actually find me. | 亚巴里 其实并不是你找到的我 |
[02:15] | I found you. | 是我找到你了 |
[02:17] | And while your prepubescent ruffians may not know it, | 虽然你这群未成年地痞流氓不知道 |
[02:20] | they brought me here to strike a deal | 但是他们带我来让我可以跟你谈个协议 |
[02:22] | that could benefit all of us. | 我们都能从中获益 |
[02:24] | What kind of deal? | 什么协议 |
[02:30] | A man calling himself Berlin | 一个自称柏林的人 |
[02:32] | hired a bounty hunter to find me and my associates. | 雇了一个赏金猎人来找我和我的同事 |
[02:36] | That bounty worked for you. | 那个赏金猎人曾经给你做过事 |
[02:38] | I’ve since dispatched of him, | 我已经把那个猎人搞定了 |
[02:39] | but if Berlin hired one bounty hunter, | 但是如果柏林雇过一个赏金猎人 |
[02:41] | he hired five. | 那他肯定雇了不止一个 |
[02:43] | I want their names. I’m willing to pay $3 million. | 我要所有人的名字 我愿意付你三百万 |
[02:46] | We do need to move quickly, though. | 不过我们得快点行动 |
[02:48] | You have… | 你有… |
[02:49] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒的时间 |
[02:51] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[02:52] | Or you give me the names for free. | 否则你就免费帮我找人吧 |
[02:59] | We really should act swiftly. | 我们应该动作快点 |
[03:01] | We really should kill you and keep your money. | 我们应该把你杀了然后吞了你的钱 |
[03:04] | Now, there’s a point of view that I can relate to. | 你这个想法我可以理解 |
[03:09] | Yaabari, look at me. | 亚巴里 看着我 |
[03:11] | Give me what I want, or so help me God, | 按我说的做 否则上帝保佑 |
[03:13] | I’ll make it rain fire on you. | 你就等着淋火雨吧 |
[03:17] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[03:22] | Funny thing — | 有趣的是 |
[03:23] | I recently acquired three hellfire missiles | 我最近买了三枚非常便宜的 |
[03:26] | at a considerable discount. | 地狱火导弹 |
[03:28] | If you give me what I want, | 如果你交出我要的东西 |
[03:30] | I can still call off the other two. | 我还有时间撤掉另外两枚 |
[03:32] | But I’ll need to borrow your phone. | 但我得借用你的手机 |
[03:33] | I know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:36] | I think you do, Yaabari. I think you’ve heard things. | 你知道的 亚巴里 我想你有所耳闻 |
[03:40] | Who else has Berlin hired to hunt me? | 柏林还雇了谁追捕我 |
[03:44] | The Cuban. Orci. | 那个古巴人 奥奇 |
[03:45] | I’ve dealt with Orci. Who else? | 奥奇我已经搞定了 还有谁 |
[03:47] | I told you I don’t know! | 跟你说了我不知道 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | It’s okay. There was someone. | 好吧 还有个人 |
[03:55] | I-I can’t remember his name. | 我记不起他叫什么了 |
[03:56] | They call him something — | 他们管他叫什么 |
[03:58] | The — the prince, the lord. | 王子 勋爵 |
[04:03] | Lord Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩勋爵 |
[04:15] | Fetch the water! | 拿水来 |
[04:16] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[04:17] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[04:38] | He burned it? | 他把钱烧了 |
[04:40] | Are you kidding me? $3 million? | 你在说笑吗 三百万美金 |
[04:42] | We understand he has a lead. | 我们相信他找到了线索 |
[04:43] | Reddington has had lots of “leads” in the past two months — | 过去两个月雷丁顿找到了很多”线索” |
[04:46] | humint that was supposed to help us | 这些情报本该帮我们 |
[04:48] | in our search for this… | 找到这个 |
[04:49] | We still don’t even know what this Berlin’s real name is. | 我们甚至连柏林叫什么都不知道 |
[04:52] | One thing we do know | 我们只知道 |
[04:53] | is that the FBI has allowed its No.4 to hand out $12 million | 联调局批准他们的四号通缉犯拿出了不可追踪的 |
[04:57] | in untraceable black-bag cash to his friends. | 一千二百万地下资金给他的朋友 |
[05:00] | That money was used for local intel, | 那笔钱是用来搜集当地情报的 |
[05:01] | – and I’m confident that Redding– – That money | -我确信雷丁顿 -那笔钱 |
[05:03] | has people on the Intelligence Committee asking questions. | 会让情报委员会的人发问 |
[05:06] | The actions that concern you were approved by my predecessor. | 让你烦恼的这些行动是我的前任批准的 |
[05:09] | Now, I don’t want to criticize Harold Cooper, | 现在 我不想批评哈罗德·库珀 |
[05:11] | and God knows I wish him a speedy recovery, | 我衷心希望他早日康复 |
[05:13] | but as interim director of this task force, | 但作为特别小组的代理司长 |
[05:15] | I can assure you the situation is under control. | 我可以向你保证事态尽在掌控 |
[05:19] | I am the deputy attorney general. | 我是副司法部长 |
[05:21] | If I say I want to talk to Reddington, | 如果我说我想跟雷丁顿谈 |
[05:24] | I talk to Reddington. | 我就要跟他谈谈 |
[05:25] | That’s great, but we have a thing here — | 很好 但有个问题 |
[05:28] | Reddington only talks with Elizabeth Keen. | 雷丁顿只跟伊丽莎白·基恩谈话 |
[06:18] | 伊丽莎白·基恩 2014年9月19日 华盛顿特区十二街东南8122号 | |
[06:32] | Did you take a different route? | 换了其他路线 |
[06:33] | Justice is freaking out. | 司法部都乱成一团了 |
[06:36] | Change your hotel? | 换了旅馆 |
[06:37] | Hellfire missiles? | 地狱火导弹 |
[06:39] | Seriously? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[06:40] | Life is far too important a thing | 生活如此沉重 |
[06:42] | ever to talk seriously about. | 怎么能不开玩笑呢 |
[06:44] | Martin won’t protect the task force. | 马丁不会保护特别小组 |
[06:46] | He doesn’t care that Berlin is still targeting us. | 他不在乎柏林还盯着我们 |
[06:48] | And without Cooper to defend our actions — | 而没有库珀支持我们的行动 |
[06:50] | People love to decry big brother — | 人们喜欢谴责政府 |
[06:53] | the NSA, | 指责国家安全局 |
[06:54] | the government listening in on their most private lives, | 指责政府监控他们的私生活 |
[06:58] | yet they all willingly go online and hand over | 可他们却又心甘情愿地到网上 |
[07:01] | the most intimate details of those lives to big data. | 把自己最私密的生活细节贡献给数据公司 |
[07:04] | Most people don’t care | 大多数人并不在乎 |
[07:05] | that google knows their search history. | 让网络公司知道自己的检索记录 |
[07:06] | They know more than that. | 他们知道的可远比这个多 |
[07:07] | They know your habits, | 他们知道你的爱好 |
[07:08] | the banks you use, the pills you pop, | 你的银行 你吃的药 |
[07:10] | the men or women you sleep with. | 和你上床的人 |
[07:13] | Every piece of information is worth something to somebody. | 任何信息都有其价值 |
[07:16] | And in the hands of the wrong person, | 而如果信息落到了错误的人手里 |
[07:18] | that could be deadly. | 结果很有可能是致命的 |
[07:21] | You have a lead. | 你有线索了 |
[07:22] | Lord Baltimore is in town. | 巴尔的摩勋爵来了 |
[07:24] | Lord Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩勋爵 |
[07:25] | He’s a tracker by trade, | 他是个职业追踪者 |
[07:27] | but his methods are thoroughly modern. | 但他的方法十分现代化 |
[07:29] | He’s made an art of combing through cyberspace, | 他把网络搜索做成了一门艺术 |
[07:32] | finding the status updates, | 查找人们的最新状态 |
[07:34] | financial records, and location blips | 财务记录 地址信息 |
[07:37] | that virtually everyone leaves behind in the modern age. | 几乎所有人在现代社会都会留下这些足迹 |
[07:40] | – And he has a new target? – Yes. | -而他有一个新的目标 -是的 |
[07:42] | Me. | 目标就是我 |
[07:43] | Follow this, Lizzy. | 把这条线索查下去 莉兹 |
[07:45] | It’s our first lead. | 这是我们第一个线索 |
[07:46] | If we find Lord Baltimore, | 如果我们找到巴尔的摩勋爵 |
[07:48] | he may very well point us to Berlin. | 也许能顺着他找到柏林 |
[07:57] | Berlin has hired a skip tracer | 柏林雇了一个自称 |
[07:59] | who calls himself Lord Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩勋爵的信息追踪者 |
[08:01] | Two months, and Reddington brings you a bounty hunter? | 两个月了 雷丁顿就给你们找了个赏金猎人 |
[08:03] | He’s more than a bounty hunter. He’s a statistician. | 他不只是个赏金猎人 他是个统计学家 |
[08:06] | Even less impressive. | 那更没什么了不起了 |
[08:06] | What does he do, find them with a slide ruler? | 他都做些什么 用滑动标尺找人吗 |
[08:08] | No. | 不是 |
[08:10] | With data analytics. | 用数据分析 |
[08:12] | You’ve heard of this guy? | 你听说过这个人 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:13] | Lord Baltimore is an urban legend. | 巴尔的摩勋爵是一个都市传奇 |
[08:15] | They say he roams the deep web, | 他们说他游走于网络深处 |
[08:17] | hunting those who don’t wish to be found — | 追捕那些不愿意被找到的人 |
[08:19] | uses some sort of collection algorithms | 他采用某种特定的信息收集算法 |
[08:20] | to build a dossier based on | 利用人们在网上 |
[08:22] | the information that people give away online. | 泄露的信息建立一份档案 |
[08:23] | He’s a data miner. | 他是一个数据挖掘者 |
[08:24] | Aram, can you pull up that file you showed me? | 阿兰姆 能把你给我看的那份资料调出来吗 |
[08:28] | Rowan Mills. | 罗文·米尔斯 |
[08:30] | She works as a data engineer at Quancord Analytics. | 她在匡科分析公司做数据工程师 |
[08:33] | Agent Keen asked me to look for any irregularities | 基恩探员让我在六家大型数据公司的 |
[08:34] | in the accounts of employees at the six big data firms. | 雇员账户中寻找异常现象 |
[08:37] | I found several, but this was especially odd — | 我找到好几个 但这个格外奇怪 |
[08:40] | a $250,000 payment that went into Mills’ I.R.A. | 一笔25万美元的款项在转入米尔斯的 |
[08:44] | 30 seconds later, it shot out to an offshore account. | 个人退休金账户30秒后就被转入了离岸账户 |
[08:47] | Yes, $250,000 was deposited into my I.R.A., | 是的 25万元被存入了我的退休金账户 |
[08:50] | but as soon as I saw that, | 但我一发现这件事 |
[08:51] | I changed my passwords and I reported it. | 就变更了我的密码并且上报了 |
[08:54] | I’m telling you, I’m the victim here. | 我告诉你 我才是受害者 |
[08:56] | And you said this wasn’t the first time you were targeted? | 你说这不是你第一次遇到这种事 |
[08:58] | There was an incident in August. | 八月时有过一次异常 |
[09:00] | What kind of an incident? | 什么样的异常 |
[09:01] | Someone accessed my systems. | 有人登陆了我的系统 |
[09:03] | Looking for what? | 想找什么 |
[09:04] | Bank accounts? Credit-card numbers? | 银行账户 信用卡号码 |
[09:06] | It would be impossible to know what they were looking for | 根本不可能知道他们想找什么 |
[09:08] | because the data we gather has no limits. | 因为我们收集各种各样的数据 |
[09:09] | They were looking for someone who doesn’t want to be found. | 他们在找某个不想被发现的人 |
[09:12] | Could the data that was taken help them do that? | 他们获取的数据能帮他们达到这个目的吗 |
[09:14] | Yes. That’s what we do. | 是的 这就是我们的工作 |
[09:19] | Did you hear what she said? | 你听到她说的了吗 |
[09:21] | You’re being paranoid. | 你太多疑了 |
[09:22] | How easy it is to track someone? | 追踪一个人有多简单 |
[09:23] | I mean, I just feel like — | 我是说 我只是觉得 |
[09:26] | I don’t know — someone is watching me. | 我不知道 有人在监视我 |
[09:27] | Is that why you’re living out of your trunk? | 这就是你带着行李箱居无定所的原因吗 |
[09:29] | Those motels? The aliases? | 不停地换旅店 换假名 |
[09:32] | You got to stop doing that, Keen. | 你不能再这样下去了 基恩 |
[09:34] | Tom’s dead. | 汤姆已经死了 |
[09:37] | You talk to Dr. Friedman yet? | 你跟弗里德曼医生谈过了吗 |
[09:40] | Don’t change the subject. | 别岔开话题 |
[09:41] | The visits are mandatory. | 你必须去找她 |
[09:42] | Look, the bureau isn’t interested in our mental health. | 局里对我们的精神健康不感兴趣 |
[09:45] | They’ve assigned a shrink to talk to us | 他们派一个心理医生跟我们谈话 |
[09:47] | to cover their asses in case | 是为了万一我们谁失去理智 |
[09:48] | one of us wigs out, | 他们可以不受牵连 |
[09:50] | but that ain’t gonna be me. | 但我不会失去理智 |
[09:51] | You’re too healthy to talk to a shrink? | 你健康到不需要去看心理医生吗 |
[09:54] | I talk to you all the time. | 我不是一直都跟你聊吗 |
[09:55] | Aren’t you board certified? | 你不也是职业医生吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:58] | And in my professional opinion, | 以我的专业观点 |
[09:59] | I think you need to talk to Dr. Friedman. | 我觉得你得去跟弗里德曼医生谈谈 |
[10:05] | He here? | 他在这吗 |
[10:26] | Lord Baltimore has found Reddington. | 巴尔的摩勋爵找到雷丁顿了 |
[10:29] | The extraction will take place tomorrow. | 明天就会去抓他 |
[10:31] | But the feds are involved now. | 但现在联调局的人介入了 |
[10:33] | That complicates things. | 让事情变复杂了 |
[10:35] | There will be additional expenses. | 会有额外的开销 |
[10:39] | What? | 你说什么 |
[10:53] | I said no additional expenses. | 我说过不许有额外开销 |
[10:58] | You deliver Reddington to me within 24 hours, | 二十四小时之内把雷丁顿交给我 |
[11:01] | or we take another bath. | 否则我们就再洗个澡吧 |
[11:07] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[11:09] | Hello, Rowan. | 你好 罗文 |
[11:10] | I know about that little chat you had today with the FBI. | 我知道你今天跟联调局的人谈过话 |
[11:14] | So, I’m going to make this real simple for you. | 我的要求很简单 |
[11:18] | I’m warning you, do not talk to them again. | 我警告你 不许再跟他们接触 |
[11:22] | I know where you live. | 我知道你住在哪里 |
[11:28] | This person calls you by name. | 这个人叫出了你的名字 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:30] | It could be anyone. | 任何人都有可能 |
[11:32] | It’s as if they know you, though. | 但他们好像很了解你 |
[11:33] | What about the apartment? | 那你的公寓呢 |
[11:35] | Any reason to believe there might be something missing, | 你觉得有什么东西丢了 |
[11:37] | – out of place? – You think someone’s been in here? | -或是位置变了吗 -你认为有人进来过吗 |
[11:41] | Hey, perfect timing. | 打来的正是时候 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna need you to trace a call. | 你得帮我追踪一通电话 |
[11:43] | Okay. Great. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:44] | But I have something. | 但我查到点东西 |
[11:45] | Our suspect, Mills, she’s telling the truth. | 嫌犯米尔斯说的是实话 |
[11:47] | Security at Quancord Analytics | 匡科分析公司的安保部 |
[11:49] | confirm her terminal was hacked from the outside. | 确认了她的终端是被外部黑进来的 |
[11:51] | Any idea what was taken? | 知道对方盗走了什么吗 |
[11:52] | Uh, yeah, like, a gajillion bytes of online data, | 好像是相当庞大数量的在线数据 |
[11:54] | – which makes no sense. – Why? | -可这说不通 -为什么 |
[11:56] | Because Mr. Reddington’s a luddite — | 因为雷丁顿先生是个反技术分子 |
[11:57] | No e-mail, no computer, | 没有邮件记录 没有用过电脑 |
[11:58] | no digital communication of any kind. | 没有任何数字化通讯的痕迹 |
[12:00] | I mean, Dembe uses disposable flip phones for God’s sakes. | 邓比用的都是一次性手机 |
[12:03] | Why would Berlin hire Lord Baltimore to track him? | 柏林为什么要雇巴尔的摩勋爵来追踪他 |
[12:08] | Unless… | 除非… |
[12:10] | You think they might be looking for one of us? | 你觉得他们也许在找我们吗 |
[12:16] | Not a day goes by where I don’t think about Agent Malik. | 我每天都在想马丽科特工 |
[12:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:21] | What number do you need me to trace? | 你要我查哪个号码 |
[12:22] | Rowan Mills received a message last night. | 罗文·米尔斯昨晚收到了一条口信 |
[12:24] | I need a location. | 需要你去定位 |
[12:32] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[12:47] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[12:51] | Let’s get Mills in here. | 带米尔斯进来吧 |
[12:52] | I want to see how she reacts to this. | 我想看看她作何反应 |
[12:55] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:19] | So, what aren’t you telling us? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[13:22] | – Nothing. – Your name is on the lease. | -没有啊 -你的名字在租房合同上 |
[13:23] | We know you were using the screen handle Lord Baltimore. | 我们知道你曾用巴尔的摩勋爵的账号 |
[13:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:26] | The same data that was hacked from your work terminal | 我们在这里的笔记本上发现的数据与我们黑进 |
[13:28] | is on the laptop we found here. | 你工作站看到的数据完全一样 |
[13:30] | You stealing data for Berlin to find Raymond Reddington? | 你为柏林窃取数据来寻找雷蒙德·雷丁顿吗 |
[13:32] | I don’t know any Raymond Reddington. | 我不认识什么雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[13:35] | I have never set foot in this place before in my life. | 我之前从未来过这里 |
[13:46] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[13:48] | Please apologize to Charlene — | 替我向沙琳道个歉 |
[13:50] | Your side gate may need a new lock. | 你的侧门可能得换把新锁了 |
[13:56] | A get-well present. | 给你份康复慰问礼 |
[13:59] | It looks so soft. | 看上去真细腻 |
[14:01] | Shea butter? | 乳木果油抹得吗 |
[14:04] | Is this what I think it is? | 是我想的那东西吗 |
[14:09] | When are you coming back to work? | 你什么时候复职 |
[14:11] | I’m not. | 我不会了 |
[14:13] | Things are at a tipping point, Harold. | 现在正是关键时刻 哈罗德 |
[14:16] | Your replacement has the unfortunate distinction | 顶替你的人跟你比差太远了 |
[14:18] | of being both untrustworthy and incompetent. | 既信不过又无能 |
[14:21] | I’ve informed the Bureau. | 我已经通知局里 |
[14:22] | It’s time to be with my family. | 是时候陪陪家人 |
[14:25] | Charlene’s from the Dominican. | 沙琳来自多米尼加 |
[14:26] | I’ve always promised we’d spend more time there. | 我一直答应她要多花点时间呆在那儿 |
[14:28] | I hate sand. | 我讨厌沙漠 |
[14:30] | If this is some kind of threat — | 如果这是什么威胁的话… |
[14:31] | It’s not a threat, Harold. It’s a bribe. | 这不是什么威胁 哈罗德 这是贿赂 |
[14:34] | That is my only copy of our… | 这是我们在科威特的小小冒险的 |
[14:36] | little adventure in Kuwait. | 唯一拷贝 |
[14:38] | I’m giving it to you | 我给你 |
[14:39] | only to underscore the urgency of our situation. | 只是为了强调我们现在的处境之危险 |
[14:43] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回去了 |
[14:45] | You need to get back on your feet. | 你得重新站起来 |
[14:48] | There’s no shame in being a cripple. | 跛子又不丢人 |
[14:54] | I’ll remember you to Charlene. | 我会代你向沙琳问好的 |
[14:57] | I know what they found while you were at the hospital. | 我知道你住院时他们找到了什么 |
[15:01] | I know about the diagnosis. | 我知道诊断结果 |
[15:16] | Let’s get the job done. | 一起把事情搞定吧 |
[15:21] | I mean, you got to do better than that. | 我是说 肯定还有更好的说法 |
[15:24] | It’s the only possible explanation. | 这是唯一说得通的解释 |
[15:25] | And this Nora… | 这个诺拉 |
[15:28] | She died? | 她死了吗 |
[15:29] | In Mosul, seven years ago. | 七年前 死在摩苏尔 |
[15:32] | But if what you’re saying is true, | 可是如果你说的是真的 |
[15:33] | if all of this is real, | 如果这一切都是真的 |
[15:34] | then it’s the only explanation — | 那就只有一种解释了 |
[15:38] | My twin sister is alive. | 我的双胞胎妹妹还活着 |
[15:50] | It’s nice to have you back, Mr. Howe. | 欢迎回来 豪伊先生 |
[15:52] | Your rib eye is on its way to your room | 您的肋排马上会送到您的房间 |
[15:54] | along with a complimentary bottle of ’82 Margaux. | 并赠送一瓶82年的玛尔戈红葡萄酒 |
[15:56] | Thank you, Steven. | 谢谢 史蒂文 |
[15:57] | Are you sure you want to take the stairs? | 您确定要走楼梯吗 |
[15:59] | Doctor’s orders. We’ll be fine. | 医生这么吩咐的 没关系 |
[16:02] | I don’t remember him. | 我不记得他是谁 |
[16:02] | Find out who he is and put two more men on detail downstairs. | 查清他的底细 安排两个人到楼下工作 |
[16:08] | You hear that? | 听到什么了吗 |
[16:31] | Let’s go! Take him to the roof. | 快走 把他带到屋顶上去 |
[16:57] | Lord Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩勋爵 |
[16:59] | Aren’t you a surprisingly saucy minx. | 真是个令人吃惊的疯丫头啊 |
[17:08] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. Who is it exactly that you think I am? | 不好意思 你以为我是谁来着 |
[17:12] | You’re Mossad. | 你是摩萨德的人 |
[17:13] | Please don’t tell me this is about that little dustup in Haifa. | 别告诉我这是为了海法的那次骚动 |
[17:15] | That “dustup” caimed the lives of two agents | 你所谓的骚动夺走了两名特工 |
[17:18] | and a Turkish diplomat. | 以及一名土耳其外交官的生命 |
[17:19] | A diplomat? | 外交官 |
[17:22] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我跟这事毫无干系 |
[17:23] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么好担心的 |
[17:24] | Oh, you have no idea how I wish that were true. | 你不知道我有多希望你说的是真的 |
[17:28] | I have tens of thousands of things to worry about. | 我要担心的事情多了去了 |
[17:30] | Fortunately, you, my dear, are not one of them. | 幸运的是 亲爱的你不是其中之一 |
[17:33] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[17:34] | Because the person you just informed of my capture | 因为那个你刚和他说抓到了我的人 |
[17:36] | is going to release me within the hour. | 一小时内就会放我走 |
[17:39] | Aren’t we confident today? | 咱们今天可真有自信啊 |
[17:41] | I’m confident every day. | 我天天都很有自信 |
[17:43] | And I thought we had nothing in common. | 我还以为咱俩没有共同之处呢 |
[17:53] | I have no idea what that goes to. | 我根本不知道这些是干什么的 |
[17:54] | It was found in your apartment. | 这是在你的公寓找到的 |
[17:55] | I’ve told you I’ve never set foot in that place before. | 我告诉过你我从未去过那 |
[17:58] | Let’s talk about your sister. | 聊聊你的妹妹吧 |
[18:00] | Now, this is Rowan, and Nora’s on the left. | 这是罗文 左边是的诺拉 |
[18:03] | Rowan was my first child by three minutes. | 罗文是我的第一个孩子 三分钟后妹妹就出生了 |
[18:06] | How could you tell them apart? | 你怎么能把她们分开呢 |
[18:08] | Rowan was a silly heart, always smiling. | 罗文是个没什么心眼的姑娘 总是笑着 |
[18:11] | She was a happy child. | 她是个开心的孩子 |
[18:13] | And Nora? | 诺拉呢 |
[18:16] | She was complicated. | 她就有些复杂了 |
[18:17] | She was molested by our uncle Rick | 她曾经受到舅舅瑞克的性骚扰 |
[18:20] | from the time we were 7 until about 12 or so. | 大概从七岁一直到十二岁 |
[18:23] | I didn’t believe her. Nobody did. | 我不相信她所说的 谁都不相信 |
[18:26] | Everybody just went on like nothing happened, | 大家就好像什么都没发生过一样照常生活 |
[18:29] | – everybody but… – Nora. | -除了… -诺拉 |
[18:31] | Nora had problems. She hated me, hated our mom. | 诺拉有问题 她恨我 恨妈妈 |
[18:34] | She hated everybody. | 她恨所有人 |
[18:35] | After that, she was…lost, didn’t fit in. | 之后她就走了 不再联系了 |
[18:41] | I thought her getting that job with that company, | 我想她是进入了那家公司工作 |
[18:44] | that Security Firm, | 那家安保公司 |
[18:45] | It really was the best thing she could do. | 对她来说那的确是最好的工作了 |
[18:47] | Nora. Ah, that girl, she was fearless. | 诺拉 那个姑娘 她无所畏惧 |
[18:51] | First one in, last one out. | 第一个到岗 最后一个离岗 |
[18:52] | Hell, if half the boys on my crew had a pair like her, | 如果我的男队员里有一半人像她那样 |
[18:55] | Well, you could crown me king and take the afternoon off. | 那我简直就像国王一样 下午还可以放个假 |
[18:57] | She pressured you? How? | 她逼迫过你 怎么逼迫的 |
[18:58] | She wanted me to use my position at work | 她要我利用职务之便 |
[19:01] | to try to get information on people | 从一个竞争对手安保公司手中 |
[19:02] | at a competing Security Firm — | 获取人员信息 |
[19:04] | stuff that she could use to get the upper hand. | 获取能让她占上风的信息 |
[19:06] | And when you refused, she hit you? | 而当你拒绝时 她就打了你 |
[19:11] | She flew out the next morning, | 她第二天就走了 |
[19:12] | and three weeks later, she was killed. | 三周之后被杀 |
[19:14] | Her team was tasked with | 她的小队接受任务 |
[19:15] | clearing hostiles out of a neighborhood in Ad-Dawr. | 去肃清道尔附近的敌人[提克里特的农业小镇] |
[19:18] | Lead truck got taken out by an I.E.D., | 带头的卡车被简易炸弹炸了 |
[19:19] | they came under heavy insurgent fire. | 他们受到叛乱分子猛烈的火力攻击 |
[19:22] | We lost all four operatives that day. | 那天我们的四个特工全都牺牲了 |
[19:24] | It says here her body was never recovered. | 这里说没有回收到她的尸体 |
[19:25] | That’s true. She was taken. | 没错 她被抓了 |
[19:28] | Taken? | 被抓了 |
[19:30] | Well, they took her and did god knows what with that girl. | 他们抓走了她 天知道他们对那姑娘做了什么 |
[19:32] | So you never recovered her body? | 所以你们一直都没有回收过她的尸体 |
[19:35] | Uh, I don’t believe she’s still alive. | 我觉得她不可能还活着 |
[19:37] | But there is a chance she is. | 可还是有活着的可能性 |
[19:38] | But that’s why you’re releasing me, | 之所以你要放我出去 |
[19:39] | because you think she’s still out there. | 是因为你觉得她还活着 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:42] | But what if she comes after me? | 但如果她找上我怎么办 |
[19:43] | What if she comes after our mother? | 她找上我们的母亲怎么办 |
[19:45] | Rowan, we can’t hold you. We have no probable cause. | 罗文 我们不能把你关起来 我们没有证据 |
[19:49] | Your younger brother, Shahin, | 你弟弟沙辛 |
[19:50] | was killed in the 2009 Pishin bombing. | 死于2009年培星轰炸[巴基斯坦地名] |
[19:54] | In Farsi, Shahin means — | 在波斯语中 沙辛的意思是 |
[19:56] | Falcon. | 猎鹰 |
[19:58] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:59] | I know everything about the people | 我对那些想要找到我的人 |
[20:01] | who are tasked with finding me. | 全都了如指掌 |
[20:03] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[20:04] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做的 |
[20:05] | You possess an affinity for Zegna ties. | 你很喜欢杰尼亚的领结 |
[20:08] | So do millions of other men. | 好几百万人都喜欢 |
[20:10] | Thousands, actually — | 实际上 只有几千人 |
[20:11] | At least in the Northeast Corridor. | 至少在东北走廊只有这么多 |
[20:12] | Nonetheless, this sample was far too broad | 不过 这样的人还是太多了 |
[20:14] | to be of any practical use. | 没什么实际价值 |
[20:16] | However, we couldn’t help but notice | 但是 我们不禁注意到 |
[20:18] | that you lean toward a darker, earth-tone palate — | 你喜欢比较暗的色调 |
[20:21] | chocolate and oxblood, | 巧克力色 哑光深红色 |
[20:22] | geometric shapes, rarely stripes. | 几何形状 很少条纹 |
[20:25] | We introduced a diblock copolymer nanoparticle marker | 于是我们在诺瓦纳工厂的棕色染料里 |
[20:28] | into the brown dye in their factory in Novara, | 加入了二嵌段共聚物纳米标记 |
[20:31] | which supplies all the vendors on the eastern seaboard. | 这些染料会供给东海岸所有的供应商 |
[20:34] | Effectively turning every earth-toned Zegna tie | 有效地将每一个深色杰尼亚领结 |
[20:37] | into a homing device. | 都变成了制导装置 |
[20:38] | Brilliant. Just like a bloodhound. | 真聪明 就像猎犬一样 |
[20:42] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:44] | Sorry, Dr. Friedman, | 抱歉 弗里德曼医生 |
[20:46] | but we’re in the middle of an investigation. | 但我们正在调查案件 |
[20:48] | You do know I could suspend you pending assessment. | 你知道我可以让你因为有待评估而停职 |
[20:50] | We identified the key you found in Mills’ apartment. | 我们鉴定了你在米尔斯的公寓找到的钥匙 |
[20:53] | The lab says it belongs to a van, a ’77 G-series van. | 实验室说它属于一辆77G系列货车 |
[20:56] | Tell Keen I went to pay the mother another visit. | 告诉基恩我再去趟罗文母亲那 |
[20:58] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[21:00] | Hey, I got something! | 我有发现了 |
[21:02] | I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[21:03] | – Okay, so, the collection algorithms that Lord Baltimore uses? – Yeah. | -记得巴尔的摩勋爵用的收集算法吗 -怎么 |
[21:06] | I applied them to the data he hacked, | 我应用到了被他黑的数据上 |
[21:07] | and, uh, I think I see how he does it. | 我想我知道他是怎么做的了 |
[21:09] | It’s amazing. | 太妙了 |
[21:11] | He’s using personal details about his target’s life | 他利用目标人物的生活细节 |
[21:14] | to create markers to narrow his search. | 作为标记来缩小搜索范围 |
[21:16] | So he’s looking for someone who lived in D.C. before 1990, | 他找的人1990年之前住在华盛顿特区 |
[21:19] | has a prescription for Lipitor through medco, | 医生给他开过立普妥处方 |
[21:21] | downloads World War II documentaries on Netflix — | 从网飞网下载过二战纪录片 |
[21:24] | not Amazon — | 不是在亚马逊 |
[21:24] | and has a digital subscription | 并且通过电子方式订阅了 |
[21:26] | to both the Wall Street Journal and Cat Fanatic. | 《华尔街日报》和《猫迷》 |
[21:29] | Reddington has a subscription to Cat Fanatic? | 雷丁顿竟然订阅了《猫迷》 |
[21:31] | No. | 没有 |
[21:32] | Turns out Lord Baltimore’s not looking for Mr. Reddington. | 原来巴尔的摩勋爵要找的人不是雷丁顿先生 |
[21:38] | Your suspect’s been remanded into my custody. | 你的嫌犯已被我方监管 |
[21:41] | This references a task force. What task force? | 这里提到了一支特遣部队 什么部队 |
[21:44] | It’s a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[21:55] | Perhaps next time. | 下次吧 |
[22:00] | Keen wants you to take a look at these. | 基恩想让你看看这些 |
[22:04] | Ms. Navabi… | 纳瓦比太太 |
[22:07] | Jundallah claimed responsibility | 真主旅声称 |
[22:09] | for the bomb that killed your brother. | 为杀死你兄弟的炸弹袭击负责 |
[22:11] | They had nothing to do with it. | 他们和那次袭击无关 |
[22:13] | I can give you the name of the man who did. | 我可以给你真凶的名字 |
[22:17] | Walid Abu Sitta. | 瓦利德·阿布·西塔 |
[22:19] | Disappeared from his hotel room in Jiyeh last May. | 五月从他在吉耶所住的酒店消失 |
[22:22] | Police are baffled. | 警方也很困惑 |
[22:24] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[22:30] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[22:32] | Martin said you were extracted by Mossad. | 马丁说你被摩萨德抓了 |
[22:34] | We’ll discuss it later. | 那个我们以后再说 |
[22:35] | – What am I looking at? – Targets. | -你让我看的是什么 -目标 |
[22:37] | Turns out Berlin didn’t contract Lord Baltimore to find you. | 柏林雇佣巴尔的摩公爵找的不是你 |
[22:40] | – He’s looking for a woman. – What woman? | -他在找一个女人 -哪个女人 |
[22:42] | We’re not sure. We only know her profile. | 不确定 我们只有她的侧写 |
[22:44] | Aram was able to narrow the search, | 阿兰姆缩小了搜索范围 |
[22:46] | but that still leaves us with over 200 potential targets. | 但仍然有超过两百个潜在目标 |
[22:49] | – Naomi Hyland. – Who? | -奈奥米·汉兰德 -谁 |
[22:51] | W-who is Naomi Hyland? | 奈奥米·汉兰德是什么人 |
[22:52] | You need to get a unit to her right now. | 你得马上派人去 |
[22:55] | She’s in protective custody. | 她处于保护性监禁中 |
[22:56] | Wait. I don’t understand. | 等等 我不懂 |
[22:57] | – Uh, how do you know — – Listen, Lizzy. | -你怎么知道 -听着 莉兹 |
[22:58] | Berlin is coming for this woman. | 柏林在找这个女人 |
[23:01] | – You have to move now. – Why? | -你得马上行动 -为什么 |
[23:03] | Who the hell is Naomi Hyland? | 奈奥米·汉兰德到底是什么人 |
[23:08] | She was my wife. | 她曾是我的妻子 |
[23:13] | I never said that. | 我从来没说过 |
[23:14] | You said you don’t believe in God. | 你说你不相信上帝 |
[23:15] | If you don’t believe in God, | 如果你不相信 |
[23:17] | – then you’re an atheist. – You’re an atheist. | -那你就是无神论者 -你是无神论者 |
[23:18] | Well, you can be an atheist and believe in a higher power. | 你可以是无神论者 信仰更强的力量 |
[23:22] | For me, that higher power is shopping. | 对我而言 那种力量就是买东西 |
[23:23] | Yeah, my credit-card bills prove that. | 我的信用卡账单能证明 |
[23:25] | You know what I believe in? | 你知道我相信什么吗 |
[23:28] | Naomi. | 奈奥米 |
[23:29] | I’ll drink to that. | 这我同意 |
[23:32] | Think we need more wine? | 我们再来点红酒吧 |
[23:33] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[23:46] | Honey, what was the name | 宝贝 阿利根尼山里 |
[23:47] | of the lodge in the Alleghenies? | 那家旅馆叫什么名字来着 |
[23:49] | You remember, the one with the fireplace and the moose head? | 还记得吗 有壁炉和麋鹿头的那家 |
[23:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:57] | – I’m sorry. – What are you talking about? | -对不起 -你在说什么呢 |
[24:00] | U.S. Marshals. Everyone stay calm. | 联邦法警 大家别慌 |
[24:02] | What is this? What are you doing in my house? | 怎么回事 你们来我家干什么 |
[24:06] | Naomi! | 奈奥米 |
[24:06] | Mrs. Hyland, I need you to come with me now. | 汉兰德女士 我需要您现在跟我走 |
[24:09] | We have a credible threat. | 我们怀疑您有危险 |
[24:11] | He’s back, isn’t he? | 他回来了是吗 |
[24:29] | Hey, it’s me. It’s Marcus. | 是我 马科斯 |
[24:31] | – You know why I’m here. – Don’t come any closer. | -你知道我为什么来这里 -别再过来了 |
[24:37] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[24:40] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[24:43] | I want you to hear this. | 我想让你听听这个 |
[24:54] | *We three* | *我们三个* |
[24:56] | *We’re all alone* | *各自孤独* |
[24:58] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[25:00] | *Living in a memory* | *活在记忆中* |
[25:01] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[25:05] | *My echo, my shadow* | *寂静的回声 孤单的影子* |
[25:11] | You know who you are… | 你知道你是谁 |
[25:11] | *And me* | *还有我自己* |
[25:14] | …who I am. | 还有我是谁 |
[25:17] | *We three* | *我们三个* |
[25:19] | *We’re not a crowd* | *说不上一群人* |
[25:23] | You shouldn’t be here! | 你不应该来这里 |
[25:25] | You can’t come here like this! | 你不能这样无缘无故过来 |
[25:27] | No! N-n-no! | 不 不要 |
[25:29] | It’s starting to come back now, isn’t it? | 记忆慢慢回来了是吧 |
[25:32] | You need a warrant! | 你得有搜查令 |
[25:33] | My daughter, she told me not to let anyone back here! | 我女儿说了 不准让任何人回来这里 |
[25:35] | No! If she finds out… | 别 如果她发现了… |
[25:37] | Oh, my God! No, no! | 天啊 不要 不要 |
[25:40] | I hate to remind you | 我也不想让你 |
[25:41] | of what happened on Fullerton, but… | 记起在富勒顿发生的事 但… |
[25:45] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的是吧 |
[25:45] | *Moonlight that shines above* | *月光皎洁* |
[25:49] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[25:52] | *I walk with my shadow* | *影子与我同行* |
[25:55] | *I talk with my echo* | *我与回声对话* |
[25:58] | *But where is the one I love?* | *我的爱人你在哪* |
[26:04] | {*We three* | *我们三个* |
[26:05] | How long was I gone? | 我离开了多久 |
[26:07] | *We’ll wait for you* | *我们在等你* |
[26:12] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[26:13] | I just found Nora Mills’ body. | 我找到了诺拉·米尔斯的尸体 |
[26:14] | I don’t know. | 我搞不清了 |
[26:15] | Either Rowan is the greatest liar in the world, | 究竟是罗文撒了弥天大谎 |
[26:18] | or some kind of split happened. | 还是她有双重人格 |
[26:19] | Give me a call back. | 给我回电话 |
[26:21] | Mrs. Hyland, it’s important we move quickly. | 汉兰德女士 我们得尽快转移 |
[26:23] | You think I’m gonna run, just — | 你觉得我会走掉… |
[26:25] | just walk away and — and start over again? | 走掉然后重新来过吗 |
[26:28] | ‘Cause you and I both know that’s where this is going. | 因为你我都知道肯定是这个结果 |
[26:31] | Mrs. Hyland. | 汉兰德夫人 |
[26:31] | I’m — I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[26:39] | Who said anything about cops? | 你们没说警察也卷进来了 |
[26:40] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[26:43] | Well, it don’t look fine. | 看着不像没事 |
[26:44] | I said it’s fine. | 我说没事就没事 |
[26:45] | Hey, look at me. We’ve been over this. | 看着我 我们谈过了 |
[26:48] | Do your damn job. | 做好你的工作就行了 |
[26:52] | Move on my signal. | 等我的信号行动 |
[26:53] | I had a life, you know? | 我以前的生活很不错 你知道吗 |
[26:56] | my daughter had a life | 我女儿的生活也不错 |
[26:58] | with a house and a… dog. | 住大房子 还养狗 |
[27:00] | And then I woke up one day… | 然后有一天我醒过来… |
[27:04] | You can’t imagine what it’s like | 你根本想象不到 |
[27:05] | to have a man like Raymond Reddington | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿这种人 |
[27:07] | turn your life upside down. | 能把你的生活搅乱成什么样 |
[27:10] | They accused me of being a part of it. | 他们认为我也有份 |
[27:12] | Somehow, I was a suspect. | 我莫名其妙就成了嫌犯 |
[27:14] | Put my life under a-a microscope — | 他们从方方面面调查我 |
[27:17] | every call, e-every charge. | 每通电话 每项指控 |
[27:20] | My assets were… | 我的资产被… |
[27:23] | I finally convinced them I was innocent. | 我终于证实了我是清白的 |
[27:25] | They said I had to go, give up everything. | 他们说我必须离开 放弃一切 |
[27:29] | I remember it was a Wednesday afternoon. | 我记得那是个周三的下午 |
[27:31] | My daughter wasn’t even out of school yet. | 我女儿还没放学呢 |
[27:33] | And by Thursday, | 到了周四 |
[27:35] | we were in Philadelphia, fending for ourselves. | 我们就到费城了 相依为命 自力更生 |
[27:42] | You need to talk to your wife. | 你得劝劝你妻子 |
[27:44] | You’re gonna have to tell him. | 你得告诉他真相 |
[28:14] | We can be ready in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟后可以出发 |
[28:16] | Okay, I’ll let them know. | 好的 我通知他们 |
[28:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[28:25] | We’ve got a gunfire. | 我们被突袭了 |
[28:28] | I need backup! | 请求支援 |
[29:22] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[29:27] | Dembe, put him on. | 邓比 让他听电话 |
[29:29] | I found Lord Baltimore. | 我找到巴尔的摩勋爵了 |
[29:57] | Hello…. | 你好 |
[30:01] | Mrs. Reddington. | 雷丁顿夫人 |
[30:09] | – Where is she? – I have already told you | -她在哪 -我已经说过了 |
[30:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:13] | You are Lord Baltimore. | 你是巴尔的摩勋爵 |
[30:15] | You were paid by a man who calls himself Berlin | 一个自称柏林的人付你钱 |
[30:17] | to extract Naomi Hyland. | 让你抓奈奥米·汉兰德 |
[30:18] | I need to know! Where was she taken? | 告诉我 她被带去哪了 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna ask you again — Naomi Hyland? | 我再问你一遍 奈奥米·汉兰德 |
[30:24] | I don’t know why you’re talking to me. | 我不知道你为什么问我 |
[30:26] | Nora put this together. | 都是诺拉策划的 |
[30:27] | A woman’s life is in jeopardy here. | 那个女人可能会没命 |
[30:29] | I need Nora to tell me where she is. | 我需要诺拉告诉我她在哪里 |
[30:30] | Then find her! Ask Nora! | 那就去找她啊 去问诺拉 |
[30:32] | I am asking her! | 我现在问的就是她 |
[30:35] | You’re the expert, but from where I sit, | 你是这方面的专家 但就我所见 |
[30:37] | this is the perfect setup — | 这简直是完美的人格设定 |
[30:39] | One personality hiding behind the other, | 隐藏在表面人格下的另一重人格 |
[30:41] | able to commit a crime and yet have no memory of it. | 有能力实施犯罪 事后又毫无记忆 |
[30:44] | Well, that’s not exactly how it works. | 也不完全是这样 |
[30:46] | Rowan passed the lie-detector test. | 罗文都通过了测谎 |
[30:47] | That’s because Rowan’s unaware of Nora | 那是因为罗文不知道诺拉的存在 |
[30:49] | and Nora’s unaware of Rowan. | 诺拉也是一样 |
[30:50] | That’s how Dissociative Identity Disorder works. | 分离性身份识别障碍就是如此 |
[30:53] | The two can’t conspire. | 两种人格无法互相串通 |
[30:55] | Well, then we’re screwed | 那就完蛋了 |
[30:56] | because we have Rowan and we need Nora. | 我们要的是诺拉 现在却只有罗文 |
[30:58] | What we need to do is identify the trigger — | 我们必须找到触发点 |
[31:01] | The image, sound, memory that flips her switch. | 能促成人格切换的任何图画 声音或记忆 |
[31:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:10] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[31:15] | You were at her apartment. | 你当时在她公寓里 |
[31:16] | You’re in her photos. | 她的照片里有你 |
[31:17] | What are you, some kind of handler? | 你是什么上线之类的吗 |
[31:19] | I’m nobody. | 我什么都不是 |
[31:27] | She runs everything. | 所有事情都由她全权负责 |
[31:28] | With your help. | 在你的协助之下 |
[31:30] | You’re manipulating her. | 你在操控她 |
[31:31] | You’re looking at life in prison. | 你这是要把牢底坐穿的节奏 |
[31:33] | Cooperate, and maybe we can make a deal. | 合作的话也许还有商量的余地 |
[31:39] | Tell me about her trigger. | 告诉我她的触发点是什么 |
[31:46] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[31:49] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[31:51] | I think Nora survived that incident in Mosul. | 诺拉在摩苏尔的那次意外中活了下来 |
[31:54] | I think she escaped, came home, and killed Rowan. | 我想她逃了出来 回到家后杀死了罗文 |
[31:58] | What? | 什么 |
[32:03] | Th-that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[32:04] | Nora killed Rowan because she envied her. | 诺拉出于嫉妒杀了罗文 |
[32:08] | She wanted to become her. | 她想变成她 |
[32:10] | She wanted to be the good sister, | 想当那个好姐姐 |
[32:11] | the sister who didn’t get abused by her uncle. | 一个没有被叔叔虐待过的幸福孩子 |
[32:14] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[32:15] | Nobody murdered Rowan! I’m Rowan! | 没人杀了罗文 我就是罗文 |
[32:17] | No, Rowan is dead. | 不 罗文已经死了 |
[32:20] | You murdered your sister, didn’t you, Nora? | 你杀了你姐姐 不是吗 诺拉 |
[32:21] | That’s what caused the split — | 这就是为什么你会精神分裂 |
[32:23] | the trauma and guilt of the murder. | 源于心灵创伤和谋杀产生的愧意 |
[32:24] | No, I — I’m Rowan Mills! | 不 我是罗文·米尔斯 |
[32:27] | *We three* | *我们三个* |
[32:30] | *We’re not a crowd* | *说不上一群人* |
[32:34] | *We’re not even company* | *连朋友都不算* |
[32:37] | It was playing that night, wasn’t it? | 那晚也放着这首歌 对吗 |
[32:39] | *My echo* | *寂静的回声 |
[32:42] | *My shadow* | *孤单的影子* |
[32:45] | *And me* | *还有我自己* |
[32:47] | Do you remember how it felt that night? | 还记得当晚的感觉吗 |
[32:52] | Do you remember what you were feeling, Nora, | 还记得你杀掉自己姐姐的时候 |
[32:54] | when you killed your sister? | 是什么感受吗 诺拉 |
[33:03] | *I walk with my shadow* | *唯有身影与我同行* |
[33:04] | It’s over, Nora. | 结束了 诺拉 |
[33:06] | Marcus cut a deal. | 马科斯已经招了 |
[33:09] | Tell me where you took Naomi Hyland. | 告诉我你把奈奥米·汉兰德带去了哪里 |
[33:15] | We got here too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[33:17] | Describe the scene. | 现场什么样 |
[33:19] | It’s bloody. | 血迹斑斓 |
[33:22] | Lord Baltimore’s men, they’re all dead, | 巴尔的摩勋爵的人都死了 |
[33:25] | all but one, and I don’t think he’s — | 只有一个例外 我觉得他恐怕 |
[33:27] | Let me speak with him. | 让我跟他说话 |
[33:28] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[33:29] | Because he didn’t survive. | 因为他不是侥幸逃生 |
[33:30] | He was left alive to deliver a message, | 而是特意留下个活口当信使的 |
[33:32] | and it won’t be to you — it’s for me. | 这消息他不会告诉你 因为是给我的 |
[33:34] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[33:39] | The man with one hand, | 那个独臂的人 |
[33:40] | what did he instruct you to say? | 让你传的什么口信 |
[33:43] | The Bluejay… on Benning Road. | 本宁路上的蓝鸦旅馆 |
[33:45] | N-number 604. | 604房间 |
[34:00] | If you’re looking for him, I can’t help you. | 如果你是想找他 我实在无能为力 |
[34:07] | You have to listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:08] | Reddington — I haven’t — I haven’t seen him in 20 years. | 我有二十年没见过雷丁顿了 |
[34:15] | I need you to… lay down. | 我要你 躺下 |
[34:18] | No, please. | 不要 求你 |
[34:19] | Please, I’m begging you. I… | 求你 我求求你了 |
[34:21] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[34:22] | I don’t want your help! | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[34:47] | That’s nice. | 这样好看 |
[34:51] | Hold still. | 不要动 |
[35:07] | You should let me go in first. | 让我先进去看看吧 |
[36:42] | I talked to Reddington. | 我跟雷丁顿通了电话 |
[36:44] | He couldn’t find her. | 他没找到人 |
[36:45] | A win’s a win. | 那也还算一场胜仗 |
[36:47] | Lord Baltimore’s off the street. | 至少抓住了巴尔的摩勋爵 |
[36:49] | Did I hear right? | 我没听错吧 |
[36:50] | Was Reddington detained by some, uh, Mossad agent? | 雷丁顿被什么摩萨德探员抓了吗 |
[36:53] | Yeah, apparently Martin had to negotiate his release. | 确实 马丁去交涉才让他们放了人 |
[36:56] | Well, any agent who can track down Reddington, | 任何能抓到雷丁顿的人 |
[36:58] | I’m buying them a beer. | 我都很佩服 |
[37:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜二位 |
[37:02] | I heard you captured the man you were after. | 我听说你们抓到了犯人 |
[37:03] | I thought maybe now we could | 我想我们现在是不是可以 |
[37:05] | go over a couple things, | 谈谈一些事 |
[37:06] | maybe take stock. | 重新梳理一下 |
[37:10] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[37:17] | I will recommend you for suspension. | 再这样我会建议你停职一段时间 |
[37:19] | Look, I don’t mean to be a prick here, | 听着 我不想找麻烦 |
[37:20] | but I’m not sure what you think you’re gonna fix. | 但我不明白你觉得谈话能有什么用 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I’m not sure either… | 是的 我也不确定… |
[37:24] | – until we talk. – About what? | -除非我们谈了 -谈什么 |
[37:26] | Those agents who died today? | 今天牺牲的那两位探员吗 |
[37:28] | About the fact that we lost a woman | 还是我们没有守住 |
[37:29] | that we were supposed to protect? | 那个本该保护的女人 |
[37:30] | How do I feel about that? | 问我对此作何感想吗 |
[37:33] | I feel like crap. | 我觉得糟透了 |
[37:36] | But I know the good we do here, | 但我知道我们做的事情 |
[37:38] | why it matters. | 它们的重要性 |
[37:39] | And am I worried that someday it’s not gonna be enough? Yeah. | 我是否担心某天这些理由是不是足够 是的 |
[37:45] | And when that day comes, you’ll be the first to know. | 那一天如果来了 我会第一个告诉你 |
[37:59] | Elizabeth? The judge signed it. | 伊丽莎白 法官签字了 |
[38:02] | May be of little solace, | 也许没带什么同情之心 |
[38:04] | but he granted your application for the annulment. | 但他还是批准了你撤销婚姻记录的请求 |
[38:06] | As far as the District of Columbia is concerned, | 在哥伦比亚特区的所有记录里 |
[38:08] | you were never married to Thomas Keen. | 你从来没有嫁给过托马斯·基恩 |
[38:13] | It’s none of my business, | 虽然这不管我的事 |
[38:14] | but I noticed you’re keeping his name. | 但我注意到你还留着他的姓 |
[38:17] | My husband… | 我的丈夫… |
[38:23] | was an impostor, a fake. | 是个骗子 |
[38:28] | Keen was never his name. | 基恩根本不是他的姓 |
[38:30] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[39:31] | Why are you all smiles? | 你们怎么都这么高兴 |
[39:34] | Guess who’s no longer interim director. | 猜猜谁不干临时司长了 |
[39:36] | What? Martin — he’s gone? | 什么 马丁 他不干了吗 |
[39:39] | Well, who do we answer to now? | 那现在我们归谁管 |
[39:41] | That would be me. | 归我管 |
[39:48] | What are you waiting on, Agent Keen? | 你还在等什么 基恩探员 |
[39:50] | Tell me where we are with Berlin. | 和我说说柏林案子的进展 |
[40:01] | This was left at the front desk for Mr. Hirschfeld. | 前台有个包裹 是给希什菲尔德先生的 |
[40:09] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[40:14] | You want me to open it? | 要我打开吗 |
[40:16] | No, I got it. | 不 我自己来 |
[40:33] | Ah, Mr. Reddington, I presume. | 是雷丁顿先生吧 |
[40:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[40:39] | Oh, here and there, out and about. | 无处不在 能走能跑 |
[40:43] | You know women. | 女人就是这样的 |
[40:46] | I can only imagine how dearly you must be missing her | 我可以想象这么多年来 |
[40:49] | after all these years, huh? | 你肯定非常想念她 |
[40:51] | So I made you a little something to remember her by. | 所以我给你寄了些纪念品 |
[40:55] | You see… | 看看 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna do to your wife what you did to my daughter — | 你怎么对我的女儿 我就怎么对你的妻子 |
[41:01] | I’m gonna send her back to you… | 我会把她一点一点地 |
[41:05] | piece by piece… | 一块一块地 |
[41:08] | by piece. | 送回你身边 |
[41:27] | What a terrible waste. | 真是太浪费了 |
[41:29] | Time, blood, money? | 时间 血液和金钱 |
[41:31] | And in the end for what? | 到头来是为了什么 |
[41:33] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[41:35] | And we totally lost control of this situations. | 局面完全失去控制了 |
[41:37] | Berlin, gone. | 柏林消失了 |
[41:38] | Red’s wife gone. | 红魔的妻子消失了 |
[41:40] | Don’t go through with it, he’ll kill you. | 千万别去 他会杀了你的 |
[41:43] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[41:44] | It’s all leading… | 一切都指向于 |
[41:46] | I think it’s time we met. | 我想我们是时候见面了 |
[41:47] | …to a moment over twenty years in the making. | 计划了二十年的这一刻 |
[41:51] | The Blacklist all new on next Monday | 北京时间下周二 |