时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | You are headed to Stepanska, yes? | 你要去斯特潘思嘉酒店对吗 |
[00:33] | You speak English. | 你会说英文 |
[00:34] | I am English, sir. I hope you don’t mind. | 我是英国人 希望您不会介意 |
[00:36] | Um, I read somewhere that you also speak the language. | 我知道你也会说英文 |
[00:39] | Makes life a little easier for me. | 这样我就轻松点了 |
[00:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:42] | Not a lot of Englishmen driving in Prague. | 在布拉格当司机的英国人可不多 |
[00:45] | Little hot in here, hmm? | 这里面有点热啊 |
[00:47] | You mind turning on the air? | 可以打开空调吗 |
[00:49] | Yes, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[00:51] | And there’s some bottled water back there, if you’d like. | 后面有瓶装水 你可以喝 |
[00:53] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[01:49] | Mr. Emil Dusek, a member of parliament here in Prague, | 布拉格国会议员埃米尔·杜谢克 |
[01:52] | has been arrested. | 被警方逮捕 |
[01:53] | Our sources tell us that Mr. Dusek is a suspect | 有消息称杜谢克先生是一起调查中的 |
[01:56] | in an ongoing murder investigation. | 谋杀案的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[01:58] | He was found in a young man’s apartment. | 警方在一名男子家中发现杜谢克先生 |
[02:00] | That man was a known male escort | 该男子为著名男妓 |
[02:02] | who police believe was strangled to death. | 警方认为他是被人勒死的 |
[02:04] | Let me be clear. | 我向大家声明 |
[02:05] | I am completely innocent of these charges | 我绝对是无辜的 |
[02:08] | and look forward to an opportunity to clear my name. | 我希望有机会还自己一个清白 |
[02:12] | However, I have chosen to withdraw from the senate | 尽管如此 我已从参议院辞职 |
[02:15] | to concentrate on my defense. | 集中精力为自己辩护 |
[02:19] | No more questions. | 到此结束 |
[02:31] | Niko! My goodness! | 尼科 天哪 |
[02:33] | Red! Welcome! | 红魔 欢迎 |
[02:35] | The house is yours until I return. | 我回来前这里随你怎么玩 |
[02:38] | My flight is in three hours. | 三小时后我就坐飞机走 |
[02:39] | Look at you. You’re wasting away. | 你看看你 怎么瘦成这样了 |
[02:41] | Down 37 pounds. | 轻了37磅 |
[02:43] | All from swimming? | 游泳轻的吗 |
[02:44] | Yes — swimming. | 对 游泳好啊 |
[02:47] | And bread. I cut out bread entirely. | 还有面包 我现在一点面包都不吃了 |
[02:49] | I was a lifeguard my junior year in high school. | 我高中时还做过救生员呢 |
[02:52] | Had to give mouth-to-mouth to Mrs. Beerman. | 还给比尔曼女士做过人工呼吸 |
[02:55] | She belched up a lung full of corned beef and chlorine. | 后来她吐出来一滩咸牛肉和氯水 |
[02:58] | I haven’t been in a pool since. | 从此之后我就再没进过泳池 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry — weren’t you in the navy? | 很遗憾 你当年不是海军的吗 |
[03:02] | Enough. To business. | 行了 我们谈正事吧 |
[03:04] | What happened in Prague — losing Emil Dusek — | 埃米尔·杜谢克在布拉格出事 |
[03:08] | is very concerning. | 让人很担心啊 |
[03:09] | What happened in Prague is unfortunate, | 布拉格的事确实不幸 |
[03:13] | but how it happened is of more concern. | 但我更关心事情是怎么发生的 |
[03:16] | I believe it’s a frame. | 我认为他是被陷害的 |
[03:18] | Dusek was targeted. | 杜谢克被人盯上了 |
[03:19] | Targeted by whom? | 被谁 |
[03:21] | The Kingmaker. | 拥王者 |
[03:22] | You’re saying he was retained to eliminate Dusek | 你的意思是有人雇他除掉杜谢克 |
[03:25] | as a way of weakening our interests? | 以损害我们的利益 |
[03:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:30] | What I don’t know is who retained him. | 但我不知道是谁雇的他 |
[03:32] | You do know. | 你知道 |
[03:34] | You may not have a name, but, Red, | 你可能不知道名字 红魔 |
[03:37] | this was done by the same mysterious enemy | 但这就是那个困扰你好几个月的 |
[03:40] | who has been plaguing you for months. | 神秘敌人所为 |
[03:42] | Prague is just one example. | 布拉格的事只是其一 |
[03:45] | Someone has devoted a great deal of time and energy | 有人花费大量时间和精力 |
[03:49] | – to depreciate your business. – Watch your tone. | -来破坏你的生意 -注意你要说的话 |
[03:51] | It’s not my tone, Red. | 这不是我说的 红魔 |
[03:53] | People are talking. | 大家都议论纷纷 |
[03:56] | Your friends are talking — whispering. | 你的朋友在议论纷纷 窃窃私语 |
[03:59] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没朋友 |
[04:01] | Whoever this unseen enemy is, | 不管这个暗处的敌人是谁 |
[04:03] | they don’t think he’s after us. | 他们的目标不是我们 |
[04:05] | They think he’s after you. | 而是你 |
[04:07] | For now, they remain loyal, but they won’t forever. | 现在他们还算忠心 可不会永远如此 |
[04:11] | These “Friends” you mention, | 你提到的这些所谓的朋友 |
[04:13] | the ones whispering in the shadows — | 在暗处窃窃私语的那些人 |
[04:16] | Tell them from me — | 替我转告一声 |
[04:18] | “Shut the hell up.” | “把嘴给我闭上” |
[04:26] | 拥王者 第42号 | |
[04:41] | St. Adrian’s Hospital? | 圣艾德里安医院 |
[04:43] | This is where your father died. | 你父亲就是在那里去世的 |
[04:45] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[04:46] | It’s the same building. I checked like four times. | 就是这栋建筑 我检查过好多次了 |
[04:49] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到的照片 |
[04:51] | At least tell me this — do you trust the source? | 至少告诉我 你相信情报来源吗 |
[04:53] | No. | 不 |
[04:54] | Doesn’t prove Reddington was there the day Sam died. | 这无法证明萨姆去世那天雷丁顿在那里 |
[04:56] | If Reddington did fly all the way to Nebraska | 如果雷丁顿只为了在我爸爸死前和他谈谈 |
[04:59] | just to talk to my dad before he died, | 就一路飞到内布拉斯加州 |
[05:01] | there must have been something he wanted. | 那他一定有所目的 |
[05:02] | Well, is it possible they were friends, | 可能是因为他们是朋友 |
[05:04] | he was just paying his respects? | 他只是为了表示敬意 |
[05:05] | Since when does Reddington have friends? | 什么时候雷丁顿也有朋友了 |
[05:14] | You gonna ask him about it? | 你打算问他吗 |
[05:16] | Not until I know whether the photo’s real. | 在我确定照片真假前不会 |
[05:18] | Jamie, tell your people I’ll have an answer | 杰米 告诉你的人我会在周末之前 |
[05:20] | by the end of the week, | 给出答复 |
[05:21] | but whether or not we do business, | 但不管我们做不做生意 |
[05:22] | I’m keeping all the samples. | 我都会留下所有的样品 |
[05:24] | Lizzy. Perfect timing. Say hello to Jamie. | 莉兹 时机刚好 认识下杰米 |
[05:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:28] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆在哪儿 |
[05:30] | What a delightful man — | 多可爱的人啊 |
[05:31] | scrupulous mind for business, sharp as a tack. | 做起生意一丝不苟 思维敏捷 |
[05:34] | Red, where is Tom? | 红魔 汤姆在哪儿 |
[05:36] | He’s in New York. | 他在纽约 |
[05:38] | Not to worry. My people are watching. | 无须担心 我的人监视着呢 |
[05:40] | Please excuse the house. | 鄙舍简陋 请多见谅 |
[05:41] | My host spends a tremendous amount of money | 我的房东花了大量的钱 |
[05:43] | on all the wrong things. | 却没用对地方 |
[05:45] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[05:46] | Cannabis. | 印度大麻 |
[05:47] | Jamie’s trying to form a huge consortium of farms | 杰米试图将丹佛外的农场和仓库 |
[05:51] | and warehouses outside Denver | 组织起来成立一个财团 |
[05:52] | and having a little trouble securing the financing, | 但在资金上遇到了点小麻烦 |
[05:55] | so I would be the bank. | 所以我会出资 |
[05:56] | I’d offer you an edible, but we have work to do. | 我挺想让你尝尝 但我们还有事要做 |
[06:02] | The Kingmaker. | 拥王者 |
[06:03] | I’ve never met the man, | 我从没见过那个人 |
[06:05] | but I recently lost a great deal of time and money | 但我最近损失了大量的时间和金钱 |
[06:08] | to his…talents. | 因为他的 天赋 |
[06:11] | He’s single-handedly responsible for the rise and fall | 他一手操控了世界上最核心的 |
[06:14] | of some of the world’s most pivotal politicians and statesmen. | 一些政客和政治家的人生起浮 |
[06:19] | He’s, what, some kind of political strategist? | 他是类似于某种政治策略家吗 |
[06:21] | He’s raised opposition research to an art form. | 他对政敌的调查研究已经达到了艺术的高度 |
[06:25] | He arranges scandals, exploits proclivities, | 他会策划丑闻 利用某些政治倾向 |
[06:29] | assassinates when necessary. | 必要时还会暗杀 |
[06:31] | I don’t know how he chooses his clients, | 我不知道他是如何选择客户的 |
[06:33] | but they say he grooms them from an early age — | 但据说他从客户幼年时就开始培养 |
[06:36] | the right universities, | 合适的大学 |
[06:37] | mentors, even spouses. | 导师 甚至配偶 |
[06:40] | And when they’re ready to run, | 当他们准备好竞选时 |
[06:41] | he does whatever it takes to assure their victory. | 他会不惜一切代价来保证他们赢得选举 |
[06:44] | He’s causing trouble for some politician in your pocket, | 他给为你卖命的政治家制造麻烦 |
[06:46] | and now you want the FBI to arrest him? | 而你想让联调局逮捕他 |
[06:48] | Yes. Please. | 是的 拜托了 |
[06:50] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[06:51] | My sources say he left Prague within the last 12 hours | 我的消息来源称他在过去12小时内离开布拉格 |
[06:54] | on a flight to the United States. | 搭乘飞机到美国来了 |
[06:56] | The average hotel-room bed can be riddled with anywhere | 普通酒店的床上充斥着 |
[06:59] | between 100,000 and 2 million dust mites, bedbugs… | 十万到两百万条尘螨 臭虫 |
[07:04] | fecal matter, urine, semen, | 粪便物 尿液 精液 |
[07:07] | methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus. | 以及耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[07:11] | That bacteria alone | 光是那个细菌 |
[07:12] | kills more than 15,000 Americans per year. | 每年都能害死超过一万五千名美国人 |
[07:16] | I will not be joining them. | 我可不要成为其中一员 |
[07:19] | These cases — you often ask for something in return. | 这些案子 你总会索取什么作为回报 |
[07:24] | Now I’m asking. | 现在轮到我了 |
[07:25] | Tom — | 汤姆 |
[07:26] | I want to know his every move. | 我要知道他的每一步行动 |
[07:29] | The Kingmaker is on his way, Lizzy, | 拥王者已经在行动了 莉兹 |
[07:32] | and whatever he intends to touch will turn very nasty. | 无论他要做什么 情况一定会很糟糕 |
[07:48] | Almost 10 years ago now, | 大概是十年前 |
[07:49] | I promised you such a day would come. | 我答应过你这一天终将到来 |
[07:52] | It will be the first of many on this grand journey of yours. | 这会是你伟大前程中诸多站点里的第一站 |
[07:57] | So, how far down is that? | 这有多高 |
[07:59] | 25 feet. | 七米多 |
[08:00] | It has to be convincing. | 必须得令人信服 |
[08:02] | Well, it’s gonna be really convincing if we end up dead. | 我们要是都死了就更有说服力了 |
[08:08] | Like all objects, | 跟所有物体一样 |
[08:09] | a vehicle in free fall will accelerate | 自由落体的汽车 |
[08:11] | at a rate of 9.8 meters per second, squared. | 加速度是9.8米每平方秒 |
[08:15] | At 6,180 pounds, your car will generate | 在2800千克的质量下 你的汽车会产生 |
[08:18] | an impact force of 557.2 kilonewtons — | 557.2千牛的碰撞力 |
[08:22] | well below the NHTSA thresholds for a front-end collision. | 远低于运输安全局所确定的正面碰撞标准 |
[08:30] | How will it happen? | 是怎么安排的 |
[08:31] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[08:35] | The life you’ve requested is a bold one, Patrick — | 你选择的道路充满了险阻 帕特里克 |
[08:39] | full of bold choices, like this one. | 充斥着艰难的抉择 比如这一个 |
[08:43] | It would be a shame to learn, | 如果过去了这么久 |
[08:44] | after all this time, that you never really had it in you. | 却才发现你不具备这个潜质 那就太遗憾了 |
[08:49] | If you wish to remain my client, | 如果你希望继续当我的客户 |
[08:51] | you will be on this bridge at exactly 4:00 p.m. | 下午四点整到这座桥上来 |
[08:54] | If you do not, then I wish you and yours | 否则 就祝你这辈子能拥有 |
[08:58] | the loveliest of ordinary lives. | 最幸福的平凡生活吧 |
[09:03] | I’ll be here. | 我会到的 |
[09:04] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:05] | You won’t be for long. | 不会呆太久的 |
[09:09] | Reddington’s intel had our suspect travel from Prague | 雷丁顿的情报称嫌犯 |
[09:12] | to the United States sometime in the past 12 hours. | 在过去12小时内从布拉格飞到了美国 |
[09:14] | There were six flights during this time period. | 在那段时间里共有六次航班 |
[09:16] | We’ve pulled the passenger manifests | 我们调出了旅客名单 |
[09:18] | and applied the profile you developed — | 根据你提供的侧写进行了筛选 |
[09:20] | A foreign national, male, 35 to 65 years of age, | 外籍男性 年龄在35岁至65岁之间 |
[09:23] | traveling alone in first class. | 单独乘坐头等舱 |
[09:25] | That narrowed the list down to 47 passengers. | 这样名单可以缩小到47名乘客 |
[09:28] | Of those, 40 were on business. | 其中40人是出公差 |
[09:30] | We were able to confirm their identities and itineraries | 我们和他们的公司确认了 |
[09:32] | with their respective corporations, | 他们的身份和行程 |
[09:33] | which leaves seven potentials. | 这样只剩下七个人了 |
[09:36] | Six of which checked in to the hotels they had listed | 有六个人住进了他们写在入境表格上的 |
[09:38] | on their immigration forms. | 旅馆里 |
[09:39] | One did not. | 另外一个却没有 |
[09:42] | You’re looking at the Kingmaker. | 这位就是拥王者 |
[09:44] | Paul Fredrick Smithson. | 保罗·费雷德里克·史密森 |
[09:45] | Got to assume that’s an alias. | 这应该是个假名 |
[09:47] | Where did they land? | 他们是在哪里着陆的 |
[09:48] | JFK 4:52 p.m. | 肯尼迪国际机场 下午4点52分 |
[09:50] | And get this — | 还有 |
[09:51] | we pulled the credit card that our suspect used | 我们调取了嫌犯用来买机票的 |
[09:53] | to purchase his plane ticket into the United States. | 信用卡消费记录 |
[09:55] | 45 minutes ago, that card was used | 45分钟前 有人用这张卡 |
[09:58] | to book a hotel room in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿预订了一间房间 |
[10:01] | What hotel? | 哪个旅馆 |
[10:01] | The St. Rose in Midtown. | 中城区的圣玫瑰旅馆 |
[10:12] | Federal agents! Hands where I can see them. | 联邦探员 举起手来 |
[10:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:18] | It’s a case of stolen identity. | 这是起身份盗窃案 |
[10:20] | He cloned his credit card and passport, | 他克隆了他的信用卡和护照 |
[10:22] | and he’s a salesman who travels frequently. | 他只是个经常出差的销售员 |
[10:24] | For all we know, this guy’s not even in New York anymore. | 据我们所知 这家伙可能已经不在纽约了 |
[10:28] | This could have just been his entry point. | 他可能只是从这里入境而已 |
[10:42] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:44] | What I’ve lost is the luxury of time, Alan. | 我没有那个闲功夫 艾伦 |
[10:46] | I don’t have a week to wait around | 我没有一周时间等你的手下 |
[10:48] | for your minions to pass my request up the food chain. | 把我的要求层层禀报到你这里来 |
[10:50] | This is out-of-bounds, Ray. | 这太出格了 雷 |
[10:52] | As much as I appreciate a good sports matephor, | 虽然我很喜欢这个比喻 |
[10:55] | what I’ve come to discuss requires | 但我要和你讨论的东西 |
[10:57] | a somewhat more dramatic analogy. | 比那要惊险得多 |
[11:00] | I’m under attack and have been for some time — | 我的生意被人攻击了 已经有段时间了 |
[11:03] | my interests, my allies. | 包括我个人的利益和我的盟友们 |
[11:06] | Someone has targeted my key infrastructure, | 有人在专门针对我的核心事务 |
[11:09] | and the truth is, I’m bleeding. | 说实话 我受到了重创 |
[11:11] | Why should I even consider involving myself in your mess? | 我为什么要收拾你的烂摊子 |
[11:14] | Because my enemy is your enemy. | 因为我的敌人就是你的敌人 |
[11:16] | We co-exist, Ray. | 我们是共生的 雷 |
[11:18] | Surely our last interaction proved that we’re not friends. | 我们上一次的交锋证明我们并非朋友 |
[11:21] | Don’t overestimate the nature of our relationship. | 别太高估我们之间的关系 |
[11:24] | By my estimation, we not only co-exist — | 在我看来 我们不仅仅是共生 |
[11:27] | we depend on each other to survive. | 而是需要靠对方才能存活 |
[11:28] | What I possess would lay waste to you and your alliance. | 我所掌握的东西可以毁了你和你的盟友 |
[11:33] | Yes, and should that information ever become public, | 确实 而一旦这些信息被公开 |
[11:37] | there would be no reason for us not to kill you on the spot. | 没有什么可以阻止我们杀了你 |
[11:41] | I have no intention of making it public. | 我无意公开这些信息 |
[11:44] | But this enemy of mine, if he prevails — | 但如果我的敌人获胜了 |
[11:47] | and, in so doing, | 并且藉此机会 |
[11:48] | finds himself in possession of that information — | 发现自己拥有了这样的信息 |
[11:51] | He may very well choose not to be so… discreet. | 他可能就不会如此 谨慎了 |
[11:55] | You’re already involved in this mess, Alan, | 你已经被扯进了这个烂摊子 艾伦 |
[11:57] | and if I lose control of the information, | 如果这些信息脱离我手 |
[12:00] | you may be exposed. | 你就会被暴露 |
[12:02] | And if I die, it triggers my own protocol for release. | 如果我遇害了 就会有人公布这些信息 |
[12:08] | I don’t respond well to threats. | 我不吃威胁这一套的 |
[12:12] | I’m not here to threaten you. | 我不是来威胁你的 |
[12:15] | I’m here to see if we can work together. | 我是来寻求合作的 |
[12:23] | So, how is everything, guys? | 一切都好吗 |
[12:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:26] | – Yeah? – Delicious. | -真的吗 -都很美味 |
[12:26] | All right. | 好 |
[12:27] | Hey, I’m so glad you took the day. | 我很高兴你今天没去上班 |
[12:29] | You’ve been working so hard. | 你工作的太辛苦了 |
[12:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:35] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:44] | Where you going? | 你这是往哪里开啊 |
[12:46] | It’s faster going through Lancaster. | 走兰开斯特比较快 |
[12:48] | Yeah, yeah, I-I thought we’d, uh, | 是啊 我是想我们 |
[12:49] | take the bridge, drive along the river. | 可以从桥这边走 沿着河开 |
[12:52] | You know, maybe we get out, Maddy can feed the ducks. | 我们可以下车 让麦蒂喂喂鸭子 |
[12:54] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[13:01] | He’s coming your way. | 他往你那边去了 |
[13:24] | Yes. | 明白 |
[13:34] | Once again, you are looking at cellphone footage | 你现在收看的是路过堤道大桥的 |
[13:36] | taken by a pedestrian near the causeway bridge. | 行人用手机拍下的录像 |
[13:40] | Patrick Chandler, a state assemblyman, | 州议员帕特里克·钱德勒 |
[13:42] | was involved in a collision | 在驾车时 |
[13:44] | that forced his car over the side rail — | 连人带车被撞下了桥 |
[13:47] | a terrifying hit-and-run. | 这是一起骇人听闻的逃逸事故 |
[13:49] | The assemblyman and his family | 议员及他的家人 |
[13:50] | were taken to a nearby hospital, | 被送往了附近的医院 |
[13:52] | where doctors were unable to resuscitate Mrs. Chandler. | 钱德勒夫人抢救无效死亡 |
[13:57] | This is a tragic loss for the New York State lawmaker. | 这对于纽约州的立法者是个巨大的打击 |
[14:00] | Keep it right here on this news channel for all the late-brea– | 请持续关注新闻频道 了解最新 |
[14:03] | You think he did this? | 你觉得这是他干的吗 |
[14:06] | Some freshman politician | 政坛新秀 |
[14:07] | is suddenly thrust into the spotlight, | 突然间被置于聚光灯下 |
[14:09] | his selfless heroism on full display. | 他的无私品格展露无遗 |
[14:13] | I suspect assemblyman Patrick Chandler’s poll numbers | 我猜帕特里克·钱德勒议员的民调指数 |
[14:16] | are about to go through the roof. | 一定会扶摇直上 |
[14:18] | It just reeks of the Kingmaker. | 不用猜都知道是拥王者做的 |
[14:21] | I just watched a man give CPR to his dying wife, | 我刚看到一个男人给她濒死的妻子人工呼吸 |
[14:23] | and you’re telling me it was a media stunt? | 而你却说这不过是场炒作 |
[14:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:26] | Go out to the bridge. | 到桥上去 |
[14:28] | Perhaps you can figure out why there aren’t any tire marks. | 或许你能找出桥面没有任何车轮压痕的原因 |
[14:31] | It just doesn’t make any sense. Chandler’s a boy scout, | 实在说不通啊 钱德勒参加过童子军 |
[14:34] | president of the high school student council, | 当选过高中学生会主席 |
[14:36] | chairman of the young entrepreneurs society at Princeton. | 担任过普林斯顿大学青年企业家协会主席 |
[14:38] | He also did a term in the county legislature | 他还曾在县议会就职过一个任期 |
[14:41] | before becoming the youngest assemblyman | 之后还成为纽约州150个区中 |
[14:42] | in all of New York’s 150 districts. | 最年轻的州议员 |
[14:44] | This guy’s been groomed. | 这家伙经过精心培养 |
[14:46] | He was just elected 10 months ago. | 他十个月前才刚当选 |
[14:48] | His term is two years. | 任期是两年 |
[14:49] | Wait. So he’s not even running for anything? | 等下 所以他没参加任何竞选吗 |
[14:51] | So, what are we saying — he risked his child’s life | 这么说来 他不顾自己女儿的性命安危 |
[14:53] | and murdered his wife… for what? | 谋杀了自己的妻子 为了什么呢 |
[14:55] | Well, he also risked his own life. | 其实他也没顾自己的性命安危 |
[14:57] | Listen to this. | 注意听 |
[14:58] | “Allison is my everything, my moral center. | “艾利森是我的一切 我的精神支柱 |
[15:00] | She makes me a better man.” | 她让我成为了更好的人” |
[15:01] | Sorry. Husbands lie to their wives. | 不好意思 丈夫对妻子撒谎是常态 |
[15:04] | I have no problem believing | 我完全相信 |
[15:05] | this guy is capable of just about anything. | 这家伙什么事都能干出来 |
[15:07] | All right, so, wind this up | 别看这个了 |
[15:08] | and get over to that accident site. | 快去事故现场 |
[15:12] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[15:14] | I got that surveillance footage you subpoenaed. | 我收到了你调来的那段监控录像 |
[15:19] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们具体在找什么 |
[15:21] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[15:29] | Whoa. Hold on. | 等下 |
[15:32] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[15:33] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[15:35] | 4:37 in the afternoon. | 下午4点37分 |
[15:37] | My father died at 5:30. | 我父亲是5点30去世的 |
[15:40] | Red left one hour before. | 红魔一小时前离开 |
[15:43] | Hey, Keen, you ready? | 基恩 可以出发了吗 |
[15:46] | Okay, so, what’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[15:48] | Chandler drove up from the south. | 钱德勒是从南边开车过来的 |
[15:49] | No. No, not with the case. | 不是 不是说这件案子 |
[15:52] | Something’s wrong, | 发生了什么事 |
[15:52] | and it’s not just Reddington being at that hospital. | 不只是雷丁顿在医院那件事 |
[15:56] | You and Tom having problems? | 你和汤姆出问题了 |
[16:00] | Look, you’re not the first one to deal with this. | 你不是第一个遇到类似情况的 |
[16:03] | You know, people wake up and realize | 总是有人一觉醒来 |
[16:04] | their husband or wife isn’t everything they hoped for. | 发现另一半并不完全符合自己希望的样子 |
[16:09] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[16:11] | He left the house. | 他离家出走了 |
[16:12] | I don’t even know where he went. | 我都不知道他去哪儿了 |
[16:14] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[16:16] | It’s not over. You know that. | 还没结束 你明白的 |
[16:21] | So… why from the south? | 那 为什么是从南边开过来的呢 |
[16:24] | Why was Chandler even on this bridge at all? | 钱德勒怎么会开到这座桥上 |
[16:26] | His house and his office are both in Werther county, | 他的家和办公室都在维特县 |
[16:28] | which is the opposite direction. | 是在相反的方向 |
[16:30] | He planned to be here. | 他来这里是计划好的 |
[16:31] | And Red was right. | 红魔说对了 |
[16:32] | The accident-investigation squad didn’t find any skid marks | 事故调查小组没有发现任何 |
[16:34] | leading up to the drop-off point. | 车子坠落前的刹车痕迹 |
[16:36] | Chandler didn’t even try to stop. | 钱德勒根本没打算刹车 |
[16:38] | Eh, he’ll say he didn’t have time. | 他会解释说他当时没时间 |
[16:40] | Or maybe the plan was to go over the side. | 或者他的计划就是让车坠桥 |
[16:43] | What about the other vehicle that hit him? | 撞他的那辆车是什么情况 |
[16:44] | The driver loses control and never slams on the brakes? | 驾驶员失控了 压根没踩刹车吗 |
[16:47] | Nah, he needed speed | 不是 他需要加速到一定程度 |
[16:49] | enough to drive Chandler’s car through that railing. | 才能把钱德勒的车撞出护栏 |
[16:51] | As crazy as it seems, it did work. | 看上去虽然疯狂 但确实凑效 |
[16:54] | I mean, this Chandler guy is everywhere — | 这个钱德勒现在无处不在 |
[16:56] | every news show, talk show. | 所有的新闻节目 脱口秀 都有他的身影 |
[16:58] | Let’s go pay New York’s newest hero a visit. | 咱们去会会这位纽约新英雄吧 |
[17:01] | Look, I need to get back to the hospital. | 我得回医院了 |
[17:03] | My daughter’s still there. | 我女儿还在那儿 |
[17:05] | I’ve already spoken with the patrol guys. | 我已经跟巡警谈过了 |
[17:06] | We know you spoke to patrol, | 我们知道你跟巡警谈过了 |
[17:08] | but we’re not with the NYPD. We’re with the FBI. | 但我们不是纽约警察局的 我们是联调局的 |
[17:11] | The FBI? I-I don’t understand. | 联调局 怎么回事 |
[17:13] | Well, actually, we were hoping | 事实上 我们希望 |
[17:14] | you could help us understand a few things. | 你能帮我们搞清楚一些事情 |
[17:16] | Like why you and your family | 比如 为何你和你的家人 |
[17:17] | were crossing the causeway bridge from the south. | 会从南边开车到那座堤道大桥上 |
[17:19] | You don’t live in that direction. Where were you headed? | 你家不在那个方向 你们当时要去哪儿 |
[17:22] | Nowhere. Um, we just stopped to get some ice cream, | 不去哪儿 我们就是停车买了些冰淇淋 |
[17:24] | then decided to take a drive. | 然后打算兜兜风 |
[17:26] | It was your idea? | 是你的主意 |
[17:27] | Yes. Uh, actually, no. | 是的 其实 不是 |
[17:29] | Uh…look, I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[17:30] | It might have been my daughter’s. | 可能是我女儿的主意 |
[17:32] | It must be difficult to see her so traumatized. | 看到她这么痛苦 一定很难受吧 |
[17:34] | She’s heartbroken. | 她现在非常伤心 |
[17:36] | Her mother was everything to her. | 对她来说 妈妈就是一切 |
[17:39] | She was everything to us both. | 对我们父女俩而言她就是一切 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry for your family’s loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[17:43] | We understand your wife suffered a concussion. | 我们了解到你妻子当时头部受到撞击 |
[17:45] | That’s how she drowned? | 她是因此才溺水身亡的吗 |
[17:46] | I’m not sure I’m really ready to talk about all this. | 我不知道自己是否准备好谈论这件事了 |
[17:48] | – We’re just looking for the facts. – I understand that, | -我们只是在寻找真相 -我理解 |
[17:50] | but we’re gonna have to do this some other time. | 但还是另找时间谈吧 |
[17:51] | Right now I need to be with my daughter. | 现在我得去陪我女儿 |
[17:56] | Hey, hold on. | 等等 |
[17:59] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[18:00] | We got something. | 有线索了 |
[18:01] | The 911 calls all give the same I.D. | 撞击钱德勒的那辆车 |
[18:03] | for the vehicle that hit Chandler. | 所有报警电话都提供了同样的信息 |
[18:05] | Let me guess — a van. | 我猜是辆货车 |
[18:06] | A utility van with signage for a Destination Plumbing. | 一辆有”终点水管”标志的多功能运载车 |
[18:10] | It’s a one-man shop owned by an Arturo Ruiz. | 那是家个体经营店 老板叫阿图罗·卢兹 |
[18:18] | It seems we have a problem. | 我们好像遇到了个问题 |
[18:21] | Yeah. You’re damn right we do. | 没错 我们是有个问题 |
[18:23] | You were supposed to stay. | 你本来应该留下 |
[18:24] | You were supposed to give the police a statement | 你本来应该给警方提供证词 |
[18:26] | that it was an accident. | 证明那是一场事故 |
[18:27] | It doesn’t look like an accident, Arturo, | 但是如果你从现场逃离了 阿图罗 |
[18:29] | if you flee the scene. | 这看起来就不像一场事故了 |
[18:31] | You kidding me right now? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[18:32] | There were witnesses on that bridge. | 那座桥上有目击者 |
[18:34] | Do you really think the police aren’t going to find you? | 你真的以为警察找不到你吗 |
[18:36] | It’s only a matter of time before they’re standing here | 他们到这来把你当做嫌疑犯 |
[18:39] | treating you like a suspect, | 而不是车辆失控的人 |
[18:40] | not like a man who lost control of his vehicle. | 只是个时间问题 |
[18:45] | I have to say… | 我不得不说 |
[18:47] | I’m really quite upset. | 我非常失望 |
[18:49] | You lied to me. You told me he’d be alone. | 你骗了我 你说他会是一个人 |
[18:51] | You didn’t say that a woman and a child would be in the car. | 你没说车里还会有一个女人和一个孩子 |
[18:53] | What difference does that make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[18:56] | That woman died. | 那个女人死了 |
[18:58] | I’m the one who has to live with this. | 我将背负着她的死活下去 |
[19:00] | No, Arturo. | 不 阿图罗 |
[19:02] | You don’t. | 你不会的 |
[19:07] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[19:09] | First, my thanks for making time on such short notice. | 首先 感谢大家这么短时间就过来了 |
[19:13] | We have serious business to discuss. | 我们有很严肃的事情要讨论 |
[19:15] | Your message said you were approached by Reddington. | 你传来的消息说雷丁顿跟你进行了接触 |
[19:18] | You would think he’d be less interested in talking | 正常人会认为在你们上次接触之后 |
[19:21] | after your last… conversation. | 他可能没什么兴趣再谈了 |
[19:23] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:25] | So if he’s making contact, | 所以如果他进行接触 |
[19:26] | it’s only because he thinks it’s absolutely necessary. | 那他肯定认为这非常有必要 |
[19:29] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[19:31] | Our assistance. | 我们的帮助 |
[19:33] | His business is under attack. | 他的生意遭到攻击 |
[19:35] | Someone — someone with skill and resources | 有人 既有技术又有资源的人 |
[19:38] | is conducting a highly advanced, | 正在指挥一场高级的 |
[19:40] | globally coordinated assault on his interests. | 全球性的 针对他的攻击 |
[19:43] | They don’t seem satisfied to just kill him. | 他们似乎并不仅仅满足于杀死他 |
[19:45] | This enemy of his seems to want him to lose everything. | 他的这个敌人似乎想让他失去一切 |
[19:48] | I like the sound of that. | 我觉得听起来不错 |
[19:50] | Don’t be so sure. | 别这么肯定 |
[19:52] | If Reddington has nothing to lose, | 如果雷丁顿输无可输 |
[19:54] | then there’s no reason | 那么他就没有理由 |
[19:55] | for him to hold this evidence he has against us at bay. | 再留着他手上那些对我们不利的证据 |
[20:00] | And if he dies… | 如果他死了 |
[20:01] | This enemy — what do we know about him? | 这个敌人 我们对他了解多少 |
[20:04] | And more importantly, what does he know about us? | 更重要的是 他对我们了解多少 |
[20:07] | We know very little about him, but that’s not surprising, | 我们对他没什么了解 但这也不奇怪 |
[20:10] | because Reddington himself doesn’t know. | 因为雷丁顿自己也不了解 |
[20:12] | As for what this enemy knows about us, | 至于这个敌人对我们了解多少 |
[20:14] | so far, we believe nothing. | 目前为止 我们认为毫无了解 |
[20:17] | But if we want to keep it that way, | 但如果我们想要保持下去 |
[20:19] | we may have to get involved. | 我们也许就不得不介入 |
[20:22] | For this enemy to elude Reddington, despite Reddington’s skill, | 雷丁顿这么厉害 这个人都能把他难住 |
[20:25] | I believe it may be an error to make such a dangerous man our enemy. | 那我觉得与这样的人为敌可能是个错误 |
[20:30] | And if he exposes us? | 那如果他暴露了我们呢 |
[20:31] | If that possibility becomes real, | 如果那种可能性成为现实 |
[20:35] | we will have to respond as we have in the past — | 那我们就得像过去一样做出反应 |
[20:39] | to protect our alliance. | 保护我们的联盟 |
[20:42] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[20:43] | since you don’t speak for all of us, | 你不能代表我们所有人 |
[20:45] | we should put it to a vote and then see where we stand. | 我们应该投票决定站在哪一边 |
[20:53] | Hello? Mr. Ruiz? | 在吗 卢兹先生 |
[21:20] | You’ve reached Destination Plumbing. | 感谢致电终点水管 |
[21:22] | Our business hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., | 我们的工作时间为周一至周五 |
[21:24] | Monday through Friday. | 从早上七点到下午五点 |
[21:26] | If this is an emergency, | 如果是紧急事件 |
[21:27] | Arturo Ruiz. Federal agent. | 阿图罗·卢兹 联邦探员 |
[21:28] | please call our 24-hour hotline at 212 — | 请拨打我们的24小时热线 |
[21:49] | That’s far enough. | 够近了 |
[21:51] | Take a seat just there. | 就在那坐下吧 |
[21:53] | We must be quite careful now. | 我们现在必须非常谨慎 |
[22:00] | My wife… | 我的妻子 |
[22:01] | Yes. You did your very best to try and save her. | 是 你已经尽力去救她了 |
[22:04] | It was heroic, in fact. | 真的很英勇 |
[22:09] | This business of mine — | 我的这门生意 |
[22:12] | It’s an art, not a science. | 是一种艺术 而非科学 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry, Patrick. Truly, I am. | 我很抱歉 帕特里克 真的 |
[22:17] | But try to see objectively | 但是客观的来看 |
[22:19] | that this works completely to your advantage. | 这件事对你大有好处 |
[22:23] | You’re not only a hero now, | 你现在不仅仅是一个英雄 |
[22:25] | but the world is mourning with you. | 整个世界都在与你一起哀悼 |
[22:28] | Never underestimate the power of public sympathy. | 永远不要低估公众同情心的力量 |
[22:32] | The FBI came to see me. | 联调局的人来找我了 |
[22:35] | – About what? – I don’t know. | -什么事 -我不知道 |
[22:36] | They were asking me a lot of questions | 他们问了我很多问题 |
[22:37] | about why I was on the bridge. | 问我为什么在那座桥上 |
[22:40] | I think we should stop — just for now. | 我觉得我们应该停手了 暂时 |
[22:43] | No, stopping now defeats the purpose of what we’ve just done. | 不行 现在停手会让我们已做成的事功亏一篑 |
[22:46] | We must capitalize on this momentum, | 我们必须抓住这股势头 |
[22:48] | or it will dissipate. | 否则它就会消散 |
[22:51] | No. | 不行 |
[22:52] | Now we move to the next phase. | 现在我们要进行下一阶段 |
[22:59] | The Kingmaker killed Ruiz to tie up loose ends. | 拥王者杀掉卢兹以绝后患 |
[23:01] | Problem is, we’ll never be able to prove it. | 问题在于 我们无法证明这一点 |
[23:04] | M.E. report says it could be suicide, | 法医说有可能是自杀 |
[23:06] | but it’s not conclusive. | 但不能确定 |
[23:07] | There’s only trace amounts of gunshot residue | 只有右手上有一些 |
[23:09] | on the right hand. | 火药残留 |
[23:11] | The stippling’s inconsistent with a contact wound. | 从伤口判断 不是接触性创伤 |
[23:14] | On the other hand, suicide is consistent | 但另一方面 他把人家全家都撞下了桥 |
[23:16] | with someone who just ran an entire family off a bridge. | 所以他自杀也算合情合理 |
[23:18] | I also pulled his phone records. | 我还调出了他的通话记录 |
[23:20] | It primarily shows service calls on his business line. | 大部分都是他生意上的事 |
[23:22] | Primarily? | 大部分 |
[23:23] | Three days ago, Ruiz received a call | 三天前 卢兹接到一个电话 |
[23:25] | from a phone booth off 11th and Lincoln. | 是从11大街和林肯大道的公用电话打来的 |
[23:29] | I told you — there’s nothing here. | 我跟你说了 这里什么也没有 |
[23:32] | If the Kingmaker chose that pay phone | 如果拥王者在这么多公用电话中 |
[23:34] | of all the phones in the city, there’s a reason. | 选择了这一部 肯定是有原因的 |
[23:37] | Which is? | 什么原因 |
[23:38] | Le Claire’s pawn shop. | 勒·克莱尔当铺 |
[23:42] | Mr. Gibbons. | 我是吉本斯 |
[23:43] | Of course, Mr. Gibbons. | 是的 吉本斯先生 |
[23:46] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[23:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | Mr. Gibbons. Welcome back. | 吉本斯先生 欢迎回来 |
[23:52] | Would you like to check your coat? | 需要寄存您的大衣吗 |
[23:53] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[23:55] | Smells like decadence and vice. | 一股堕落淫秽的味道 |
[24:01] | The Ohlbaum Philly, please. | 费城奥巴姆酒 |
[24:02] | Make it two. | 两杯 |
[24:05] | What is — who are these people? | 这是 这些是什么人 |
[24:08] | Exactly. | 问得没错 |
[24:12] | The Kingmaker — he was here? | 拥王者 他来过这儿 |
[24:15] | That guy over there — | 那边那个人 |
[24:16] | don’t look. | 先别看 |
[24:19] | Okay. With the hair. | 可以了 跟长发美女一起那个 |
[24:22] | Is he why we’re here? | 就是他吗 |
[24:23] | No. | 不 |
[24:23] | He won the gold medal for the clean and jerk for Belarus — | 他为白俄罗斯赢得了挺举的金牌 |
[24:27] | 258 kilograms. | 举起了258公斤 |
[24:31] | Magnificent drinker, smokes like a chimney. | 酒量大 烟瘾大 |
[24:39] | Well, hold it, at least. Wave it around. | 至少拿一下 摆摆样子 |
[24:41] | At least look like someone who wants to be here. | 让别人觉得你是属于这里的人 |
[24:49] | The owner will make his rounds soon enough. | 这儿的老板很快就会过来 |
[24:52] | My father died of lung cancer. | 我父亲就是因肺癌而死的 |
[24:55] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[24:57] | Should we go? | 我们应该走吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:00] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[25:00] | Let’s wait for the owner. | 等老板来吧 |
[25:08] | You once said the reason you were here | 你曾经说过你的出现 |
[25:09] | was because of my father. | 是因为我父亲 |
[25:12] | What’s this about, Lizzy? | 什么意思 莉兹 |
[25:14] | Did the two of you know each other? | 你们两个以前认识吗 |
[25:16] | Don’t tell me you were friends. You don’t have friends. | 别跟我说你们是朋友 你没有朋友 |
[25:21] | I knew your father, and he knew me. | 我认识你父亲 他也认识我 |
[25:24] | Is that why you were in his hospital room the day he died? | 这就是他去世那天你也在医院的原因吗 |
[25:30] | I talked to you on the phone that day. | 那天我跟你通过话 |
[25:32] | You never mentioned you were there. | 你没说你在医院 |
[25:34] | No, I didn’t. | 对 我没说 |
[25:35] | There was something he wanted to tell me. | 他当时有事想跟我说 |
[25:38] | I could tell by his voice the last time we spoke. | 从最后一次通话中我能听出来 |
[25:40] | But he didn’t. | 但是他没说 |
[25:42] | Was that because of you? | 是因为你吗 |
[25:46] | You were at my father’s bedside the day he died. | 我父亲去世那天你在他的床边 |
[25:48] | I’ve been with you almost every day since. | 之后我几乎每天都跟你在一起 |
[25:51] | You’ve said nothing — not a word. | 你却什么都没说 只字未提 |
[25:55] | The two of you obviously knew one another, | 很明显你们两个认识对方 |
[25:56] | but he never mentioned you. | 但是他从没提起过你 |
[25:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:02] | How did you know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[26:04] | Why were you there? | 你当时为什么在医院 |
[26:08] | I went to see Sam before he died. | 我在萨姆临死前去看望了他 |
[26:11] | I said goodbye. | 跟他告别 |
[26:19] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[26:21] | Good to see you again, my friend. | 很高兴再次见到你 我的朋友 |
[26:23] | Bless you, Charles. You are my friend. | 你好 查尔斯 我的朋友 |
[26:26] | Natalie here is under the impression I don’t have any. | 纳塔利还认为我没朋友呢 |
[26:30] | Listen, Charles, I need to know | 查尔斯 我想知道 |
[26:32] | whether this gentleman has been in recently. | 这位男士最近有没有来过这里 |
[26:35] | Oh, I’m not in the business of revealing my clientele, | 我可不想暴露我的客人 |
[26:38] | but…considering Mali… | 不过 看在玛丽的面子上 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God! Mali! | 我的天 玛丽 |
[26:45] | The tiniest lady on earth. | 全世界最娇小的女人 |
[26:48] | What a marvel. | 太神奇了 |
[26:48] | The things she could do. | 她的本事 |
[26:50] | On her head. | 头上的本事 |
[26:51] | That’s right — on her head! | 没错 头上的本事 |
[26:54] | I wish you could have met her. | 真希望你能见见她 |
[26:56] | Anyway, about your inquiry, | 言归正传 |
[26:58] | he was here for dinner a few evenings ago. | 他几天前在这里吃过晚饭 |
[27:01] | Mr. King. | 金先生 |
[27:02] | How perfectly on the nose. | 就是他 |
[27:05] | Did he happen to leave a telephone number | 他预定位子的时候 |
[27:06] | when he made his reservation? | 有没有留下他的电话 |
[27:08] | No, but he was complaining | 没有 不过他抱怨过 |
[27:09] | about the heat register at the Brixton. | 布里克斯顿的空调不好用 |
[27:29] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:30] | Room’s clean. | 屋子里没人 |
[27:52] | What in the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:01] | Okay, that’s the last one. | 好了 这是最后一张 |
[28:02] | Yeah, okay, got it. | 好的 收到了 |
[28:03] | What are we looking at? | 这些是什么 |
[28:04] | Looks like a private residence. | 好像是私人住宅 |
[28:06] | And comparing the blueprints to the photos, | 通过比较蓝图和照片 |
[28:08] | I’d say these two places are one and the same. | 我敢说这是同一处地方 |
[28:09] | And the second and third photo I sent you | 我发给你们的第二张和第三张照片 |
[28:11] | appear to be alarm codes and wiring schematics. | 看起来像警报代码和电路图 |
[28:15] | It’s a breaching plan. | 这是个入侵计划 |
[28:17] | I think you might have found our suspect’s next target. | 我觉得你找到了疑犯的下一个目标 |
[28:19] | I want to know who that house belongs to. | 我想知道那栋房子属于谁 |
[28:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:22] | Can you blow up that lower-left photo? | 能把左下方的图放大吗 |
[28:24] | What do you see? | 你发现了什么 |
[28:27] | There in that window. Aram? | 窗子上 阿兰姆 |
[28:30] | One second. Let’s get the — get the fuzzies out. | 等一下 把清晰度提高一点 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:34] | V&M security. | V&M安保 |
[28:36] | Can you pull up the alarm codes for the house? | 能把房子的警报代码提取出来吗 |
[28:38] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[28:41] | According to V&M’s database, | 根据V&M公司的数据库 |
[28:42] | the system is registered to an Albert R. Mitchell. | 这套系统注册在阿尔伯特·R·米切尔名下 |
[28:46] | The U.S. Senator? | 美国议员 |
[28:47] | The next target, but why? | 下一个目标 为什么呢 |
[28:49] | Because when a senator dies in office, | 因为如果某位议员在任期内死亡 |
[28:51] | it triggers a special election. | 将会举行特别选举 |
[28:52] | And guess who the perfect front-runner would be | 猜猜谁是填补空缺的 |
[28:54] | to fill the vacancy. | 最佳人选 |
[28:55] | Representative Patrick Chandler. | 众议员帕特里克·钱德勒 |
[28:56] | Get out there and place Mitchell in protective custody — now. | 快离开那里 对米切尔进行保护性监管 |
[29:00] | Get Senator Mitchell on the line | 给米切尔议员打电话 |
[29:02] | and alert the property’s security office. | 警告物业的安保人员 |
[29:07] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -发生了什么事 -我不知道 |
[29:10] | I’m calling the police. | 我打电话报警 |
[29:13] | There’s no signal. | 没有信号 |
[29:15] | Get in the bathroom and lock the door. | 去洗手间把门锁上 |
[29:18] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[29:19] | To check out the house. | 我去看看情况 |
[29:20] | Get in the bathroom, Jeanie — please. | 快去洗手间 简妮 |
[29:25] | I can’t get Senator Mitchell on the line. | 米切尔议员的电话打不通 |
[29:27] | We were able to trace the banking information | 根据罗伊斯酒店找到的银行信息 |
[29:28] | found in Royce’s hotel to accounts linked to Chandler. | 我们追踪到了钱德勒的账户 |
[29:31] | The payments go back to 2007. | 支付记录可以追溯到2007年 |
[29:34] | They’ve been planning this thing for years. | 这件事他们已经策划很多年了 |
[30:03] | Look, take anything you want and go. | 听着 你想要什么都可以拿走 |
[30:06] | No, I’m not interested in your valuables, Senator. | 我对你家值钱的东西不感兴趣 参议员 |
[30:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:10] | It doesn’t matter who I am. | 我是谁并不重要 |
[30:12] | It only matters who they’ll think I was. | 重要的是他们认为我是谁 |
[30:17] | The papers will say that it was a burglary gone wrong. | 报纸会报道说这是一次失败的入室行窃了 |
[30:20] | Your top-notch security system alerted you to the intruder. | 你的高级安保系统警告你有入侵者 |
[30:24] | Naturally, you went for your weapon, | 于是你很自然的去拿武器 |
[30:26] | only to learn, as so many gun owners tragically do, | 但不幸的是像很多枪支拥有者一样 |
[30:30] | that you’re far more likely | 你却被自己 |
[30:31] | to have that very weapon used against you. | 所拥有的武器所害 |
[30:35] | Look, I’ll give you anything. | 听着 我可以给你任何东西 |
[30:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:40] | I want you to vacate your senate seat. | 我想让你从议员的位子上退下来 |
[30:43] | What… are you talking about? | 你 什么意思 |
[30:46] | Submit your resignation. | 递交辞职信 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:51] | Sure. Whatever you say. | 可以 你说什么都行 |
[30:53] | I can do it tomorrow. | 我明天就去办 |
[30:59] | Unfortunately, on second thought, | 很不幸 我又想了一下 |
[31:02] | I don’t think I can trust the word of a politician. | 我信不过政治家的话 |
[31:13] | I’ll go around the back. | 我去后面 |
[31:34] | I’ll call it in. I’m up. | 我联系总部 先上楼看看 |
[32:33] | I’ve been sitting here for almost 20 minutes. | 我坐在这里快20分钟了 |
[32:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:36] | I can’t remember the last time — | 我都不记得上次 |
[32:37] | Ray, before you say what you’re about to say, | 雷 在你开口之前 |
[32:40] | I was told not to come here at all. | 我本不应该来这里的 |
[32:43] | You’re feeling disrespected, | 你感觉自己被轻视了 |
[32:45] | but the fact that I even walked in here | 但我走进这里 |
[32:47] | is proof that the opposite is true. | 就证明了事情不是那样的 |
[32:49] | I take it you spoke with your colleagues. | 看来你和你的同僚谈过了 |
[32:52] | We’re out, Ray. | 我们不管了 雷 |
[32:54] | That’s a mistake. | 这是个错误的决定 |
[32:55] | Yeah, so you said. | 是啊 随你怎么说 |
[32:56] | And if the evidence in my possession is compromised? | 如果我手中的证据泄露了 |
[32:59] | We’re big boys. We can do our own risk assessment. | 我们都是成年人了 自己会评估风险 |
[33:03] | Look, for what it’s worth, I voted to step in, | 不管怎样 我是投票赞成介入的 |
[33:06] | but others were… | 但其他人 |
[33:08] | not as forward-thinking. | 就不像我这么有远见了 |
[33:10] | The Chinese delegation. | 是中国代表吧 |
[33:11] | There are some among us | 我们之中的有些人 |
[33:12] | who think we should have killed you outright, | 甚至认为我们应该把你彻底铲除 |
[33:16] | called your bluff about whether or not | 看看你到底有没有 |
[33:17] | you actually have this… | 你声称的… |
[33:21] | alleged evidence. | 那些证据 |
[33:23] | And that would be another mistake. | 那你们就又错了 |
[33:27] | You know me considerably better | 虽然我们都不愿承认 |
[33:29] | than either of us would like to admit. | 但你对我的了解远不止如此 |
[33:31] | I will win this war. | 我会赢得这场战役 |
[33:33] | This enemy of mine will lose. | 我的敌人则会失败 |
[33:37] | Even with you and your shortsighted brethren | 即使你和你那些短视的朋友 |
[33:39] | watching safely from a distant hill. | 只会隔岸观火 |
[33:42] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[33:43] | Because as bad as you may think I am, | 因为尽管你认为我十恶不赦 |
[33:45] | as far as you think I’m willing to go | 或是为了保护自己所爱 |
[33:48] | to protect that which I hold most dear, | 会不择手段 |
[33:50] | you can’t possibly fathom | 但你依旧无法想象 |
[33:53] | how deep that well of mine truly goes. | 我的内心能有多么阴暗 |
[33:58] | You think you’ve come here simply to say | 你以为你来这里是要告诉我 |
[34:00] | that you can’t help me, | 你没办法帮我 |
[34:02] | but all you’ve done is ensure that when this is all over, | 但你所做的只会让这一切结束之后 |
[34:06] | I won’t be able to help you. | 我再也不会去帮你 |
[34:09] | When the day inevitably comes | 当那一天最终来临 |
[34:11] | that I settle up with your little alliance, | 当我最终要和你的盟友算清这笔账 |
[34:14] | it will be you, Alan, alone in the dark. | 到时候孤单迷茫的只有你自己 艾伦 |
[34:32] | Agent Keen for you. | 基恩探员找您 |
[34:35] | What have you got, Lizzy? | 查到什么了 莉兹 |
[34:36] | The Kingmaker. | 拥王者本人 |
[34:38] | You have him? | 你抓到他了吗 |
[34:39] | He was targeting senator Mitchell | 他试图杀害米切尔参议员 |
[34:40] | so that Chandler could take his seat. | 好让钱德勒可以取而代之 |
[34:42] | Lizzy, listen to me very closely. | 莉兹 仔细听我说 |
[34:45] | I need you to hold him for me. | 我需要你帮我留着他 |
[34:47] | 10 minutes with him — that’s all I need. | 我只需要和他独处十分钟 |
[34:50] | Why? | 干什么 |
[34:51] | There’s a politician in Prague. | 布拉格有一个政治家 |
[34:53] | The Kingmaker was hired to take him out of play. | 有人雇佣拥王者把他拉下马 |
[34:55] | I need to know who commissioned that. | 我要知道是谁在背后指使 |
[34:59] | That’s not going to be possible. | 你没这机会了 |
[35:01] | It’s the entire reason I brought you this case. | 我让你查这个案子就为了这个 |
[35:06] | The Kingmaker is dead. | 拥王者已经死了 |
[35:11] | Red? | 红魔 |
[35:14] | Red? | 红魔 |
[35:26] | Mr. Chandler! Mr. Chandler! | 钱德勒先生 钱德勒先生 |
[35:28] | Will you stop working… | 你会不会放下工作… |
[35:29] | Mr. Chandler? Mr. Chandler? | 钱德勒先生 钱德勒先生 |
[35:31] | Mr. Chandler, what happened? | 钱德勒先生 现在情况如何 |
[35:32] | Do you have a few minutes, Mr. Chandler, | 钱德勒先生 能给我们几分钟时间 |
[35:34] | to answer a couple of questions for us? | 回答一下大家的问题吗 |
[35:35] | What about the accident? | 事故目前处理得怎么样了 |
[35:36] | Mr. Chandler, how are you feeling? | 钱德勒先生 您现在有何感想 |
[35:38] | When will you be returning to work? | 您什么时候会回去工作 |
[35:39] | Our thoughts and prayers | 我已经向米切尔参议员和他的家人 |
[35:41] | go out to senator Mitchell and his family. | 转达了大家的关怀和祝愿 |
[35:43] | I’m pleased to hear he’s stable, | 听说他状态稳定 我很高兴 |
[35:44] | and I hope he makes a full recovery. | 也希望他能够尽快全面恢复 |
[35:46] | – Patrick Chandler. – Yeah? | -帕特里克·钱德勒 -我就是 |
[35:47] | You’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. | 你因涉嫌参与谋杀而被逮捕了 |
[35:52] | Just smile for the cameras. | 摄像机前记得保持微笑 |
[36:01] | Aram. | 阿拉姆 |
[36:01] | Hey. Uh, I know you’re, uh, super-busy, | 喂 我知道你肯定超级忙 |
[36:03] | but there’s something you said that’s been bothering me. | 但你之前说的事一直让我很纠结 |
[36:06] | Mr. Reddington left the hospital at 4:37 p.m. | 雷丁顿先生是下午4点37分离开医院的 |
[36:09] | You said your father died almost an hour later? | 你说你父亲是约一小时以后去世的 |
[36:11] | Right. My father died around 5:30 p.m. | 没错 我父亲的死亡时间是下午5点30 |
[36:14] | What are you getting at? | 你到底想说什么 |
[36:15] | I asked the hospital to send over their internal report | 我从医院要来了他们的内部记录 |
[36:17] | taken by the active nurse on duty | 记录者是你父亲去世时 |
[36:19] | at the time of your father’s death. | 值班的护士 |
[36:20] | Your father was found by the hospital staff at 5:30 p.m., | 医护人员发现你父亲去世是在下午5点30 |
[36:23] | but the medical examiner estimated he died | 但尸检医师估计的死亡时间 |
[36:25] | a little less than an hour before he was found. | 是护士发现他时的不到一个小时之前 |
[36:29] | When Reddington was in the room. | 那时候雷丁顿就在他房间里 |
[36:33] | He was there when my father died. | 我父亲死时他就在那儿 |
[36:44] | Give us a moment. | 让我俩单独谈会 |
[36:48] | Lizzy, I have an update for you | 莉兹 我有一些你丈夫 |
[36:49] | on the movements of your husband. | 行踪的进展要告诉你 |
[36:51] | Apparently, Tom has — | 很显然 汤姆打算… |
[36:52] | Were you in the hospital room when he died? | 他去世时你就在他的病房里是吗 |
[37:00] | Did you kill my father? | 是不是你杀了我父亲 |
[37:08] | Did you kill him? | 是不是 |
[37:13] | Yes. | 是我 |
[37:17] | I was right. | 我就知道 |
[37:21] | there was something he wanted to tell me before he died, | 他临死前有话要对我说 |
[37:23] | and you didn’t want me to know. | 而你却不想让我知道 |
[37:24] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没有这么简单 |
[37:26] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[37:26] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不敢奢望你能理解 |
[37:28] | Understand?! | 什么狗屁理解 |
[37:31] | How could I possibly understand | 你杀了我最爱的人 |
[37:33] | when you take someone I love away from me | 还妄图为自己辩护 |
[37:35] | and then try to justify it?! | 你要我怎么理解 |
[37:37] | Listen to me. | 你听我说完 |
[37:43] | I’ve been friends with Sam | 我和萨姆是大半辈子的朋友 |
[37:45] | for all of yours and most of my life. | 从你出生到现在一直都是 |
[37:50] | He was dying. | 他那会儿快死了 |
[37:53] | Every part of his body was failing. | 全身各个器官都在衰退罢工 |
[37:56] | He was impatient for it to end. | 他已经等不及想赶紧了结 |
[37:59] | He’d ask to be disconnected from all the machines. | 如果可以 他会要求撤掉所有维持生命的仪器 |
[38:02] | He was in pain… and suffering. | 他在痛苦中挣扎 |
[38:07] | And he wasn’t thinking clearly. | 头脑也不清楚了 |
[38:10] | If he were, | 如果他还清醒 |
[38:10] | he would never have chosen to tell you any of it. | 他绝不会告诉你任何东西 |
[38:15] | It wasn’t his choice to make. | 那不是他的本意 |
[38:22] | We said goodbye… | 我们互道再见 |
[38:26] | and I put him out of his misery. | 然后我就结束了他的痛苦 |
[38:34] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[38:38] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[38:42] | This ends right now. | 我们就此结束 |
[38:48] | God, you’re a monster. | 老天 你简直是魔鬼 |
[39:13] | ♬亲爱的 你对我们做了些什么♬ | |
[39:25] | ♬我转过身 你却烟消云散 你做了些什么♬ | |
[39:40] | ♬请你回来♬ | |
[39:44] | ♬别在争执♬ | |
[39:51] | ♬我承认 在我看来这段感情已救无可救♬ | |
[40:03] | ♬如果你想要的只是写给你的歌♬ | |
[40:14] | ♬那就听着吧♬ | |
[40:17] | ♬你让我受尽折磨♬ | |
[40:22] | ♬而这则是为你所写之歌♬ | |
[40:39] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我实在没地方去了 |
[40:43] | ♬你对我们的爱做了些什么♬ |