时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Asset on board. En route. | 目标已上车 在路上了 |
[01:13] | 12cc epinephrine. | 12毫升肾上腺素 |
[01:17] | Clear. | 都躲开 |
[01:34] | 45 seconds. | 45秒 |
[02:09] | We need more adrenaline. | 还需要肾上腺素 |
[02:11] | Cover her mouth. | 盖住她的嘴 |
[02:15] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[02:16] | Shh. It’s okay. You’re OK. You’re OK. Rest. | 没事 你没事 休息吧 |
[02:19] | You’ll be in America by morning. | 明早你就到美国了 |
[02:21] | We’re taking you to Washington, D.C. | 我们正带你去华盛顿特区 |
[02:27] | Do you know where the prisoner was transported to? | 你知道犯人被送到哪里去了吗 |
[02:30] | Uh, Washington. Okay. Yes, we’ll take care of it. | 华盛顿 好的 我们会处理的 |
[02:34] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[02:44] | Washington? | 华盛顿 |
[02:50] | Since when did Jolene Parker’s case | 为什么茱莲妮·帕克的案子 |
[02:51] | go from missing person to murder investigation? | 会从人口失踪案变成谋杀调查 |
[02:54] | And have you seen my keys? | 你看到我的钥匙了吗 |
[02:55] | It’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 对吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, what, uh… what happened? | 是啊 到底是怎么回事 |
[02:58] | The police say they have a person of interest. | 警方说他们有一名嫌疑人 |
[03:01] | Really? Who is it? | 真的吗 是谁 |
[03:02] | – What do they — what do they know? – They’re not sure. | -他们 他们知道些什么 -还不确定 |
[03:07] | Isn’t it possible that she just left town like she said? | 有没有可能她只是像她说的那样离开这里了 |
[03:10] | Moved to Dayton? | 搬去了代顿 |
[03:11] | They found blood — matches hers. | 他们发现了血迹 跟她的相吻合 |
[03:16] | You see this stuff every day — | 你每天都能见到这种事 |
[03:18] | You know, people getting hurt and killed — and…I don’t. | 人们受伤 遇害 而我不是 |
[03:21] | It freaks me out. | 真的很吓人 |
[03:24] | Just the thought of | 哪怕只是想到 |
[03:26] | that happening to you, you know… | 这种事可能会发生在你身上 |
[03:30] | Just promise me you’re as careful as you can be | 答应我 你工作时 |
[03:32] | when you’re at work. | 要尽可能小心 |
[03:40] | The desk. | 在桌子上 |
[03:42] | By the computer — that’s where I saw your keys. | 我看到你的钥匙在电脑旁边 |
[03:43] | Oh. I’m gonna be so late. | 我要迟到了 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna give myself a tardy slip. | 我要给自己发一张迟到卡了 |
[03:54] | Found ’em! | 找到了 |
[03:56] | They were under the newspaper. | 钥匙就在报纸底下 |
[04:00] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我怎么办 |
[04:02] | I got to run. | 我得飞奔过去 |
[04:03] | Uh, tonight for dinner, let’s check out that new Thai place. | 今晚一起吃饭 我们尝尝那家新开的泰式餐厅 |
[04:08] | He knows something’s off. | 他察觉出不对劲了 |
[04:09] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[04:11] | I can feel it. I know him. | 我能感觉到 我了解他 |
[04:13] | Tom is on his heels. He’s behaving erratically. | 汤姆很警觉 他最近的表现很反常 |
[04:18] | He killed Jolene Parker. | 他杀了茱莲妮·帕克 |
[04:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:22] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[04:26] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那为什么不告诉我 |
[04:29] | I felt if I told you it would inform your behavior with him. | 告诉你会影响你跟他在一起的行为 |
[04:32] | I found her body, called the police, | 我发现了她的尸体 打电话给警察 |
[04:34] | and reported a missing person. | 报告了有人失踪 |
[04:36] | I was confident, in the course of their investigation, | 我相信在他们的调查过程中 |
[04:38] | they would reach out to you and Tom, and they did. | 会联系你和汤姆 事实也是如此 |
[04:41] | Jolene Parker | 茱莲妮·帕克 |
[04:42] | undoubtedly worked for the same organization as Tom — | 毫无疑问 她和汤姆效力于同一个组织 |
[04:44] | in what capacity, I have no idea. | 具体身份 我毫无头绪 |
[04:47] | If they worked together, why would he murder her? | 如果他们在一起共事 他为什么要杀了她 |
[04:49] | Perhaps he was ordered to. | 也许他是奉令行事 |
[04:51] | Or perhaps he’s just… out of control, irrational… | 也许他只是 失控了 失去了理智 |
[04:57] | paranoid and reactionary. | 偏执 反动 |
[05:00] | He’s scrambling for a foothold, | 他在努力站稳脚跟 |
[05:02] | and therein lies our opportunity to wait and to watch. | 这就给了我们等待和观察的机会 |
[05:09] | But Tom is not the reason I’m here. | 不过汤姆不是我来的原因 |
[05:12] | I’m afraid there’s something quite timely afoot. | 有个行动正在进行中 |
[05:16] | The Pavlovich brothers are back in town. | 帕夫洛维奇兄弟回来了 |
[05:26] | 帕夫洛维奇兄弟 第119-122号 | |
[05:32] | You’re talking about the team | 你说的是从桥上 |
[05:33] | from the bridge that grabbed the general’s daughter. | 抓走将军女儿的那伙人 |
[05:35] | They’re an extraction team — | 他们是支捞人团队 |
[05:37] | cut their teeth on Milosevic’s protective detail | 南斯拉夫战争进行种族清洗时 |
[05:39] | during the ethnic cleansing of the Yugoslav Wars. | 在米洛舍维奇的警卫队中初出茅庐 |
[05:41] | We lost six of our men that day. | 那天我们损失了六个人 |
[05:52] | To the best of our knowledge, | 就我们所知 |
[05:54] | the Pavlovich brothers have no political agenda. | 帕夫洛维奇兄弟没有政治目的 |
[05:57] | They specialize in snatch-and-grabs ranging | 他们做的是捞人的活 |
[05:59] | from kidnap and ransom to extracting political dissidents. | 从绑架并索取赎金到捞出不同政见者 |
[06:02] | Reddington says he has a contact. | 雷丁顿说他有一名联系人 |
[06:05] | A money launderer sourced by the brothers claims | 一名和他们过从甚密的洗钱者声称 |
[06:07] | they’re coming after a Chinese scientist named Xiaoping Li. | 他们的目标是一位叫李晓萍的中国科学家 |
[06:10] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她了解多少 |
[06:11] | 18 hours ago, the agency sent an undercover team | 18小时前 局里派出了一支卧底小队 |
[06:14] | to extract her from a clandestine labor camp | 从云南省的一处劳教所 |
[06:16] | in the Yunnan Province. | 把她救了出来 |
[06:17] | – Break her out? Why? – She’s an immunologist — | -帮她越狱 为什么 -她是免疫学家 |
[06:19] | specializes in viral and bacterial diseases. | 专业领域是病毒及细菌疾病 |
[06:21] | Four months ago, she signaled to one of our assets | 四个月前 她向我们的一个特工表示 |
[06:23] | that she had a willingness to talk about a secret weapons program. | 她想谈谈一个秘密的武器计划 |
[06:26] | A month later, she was jailed for treason. | 一个月之后 她以叛国罪入狱 |
[06:29] | She’s scheduled to land at Andrews in an under an hour, | 她预计一小时内在圣安德鲁斯降落 |
[06:31] | and we have a team standing by to escort her to Langley | 我们有一支小队正准备护送她到兰利 |
[06:33] | – for a debriefing. – We got to assume | -做简报 -我们必须假定 |
[06:35] | that the Pavlovich brothers already know the route. | 帕夫洛维奇兄弟已经知道了路线 |
[06:37] | Well, then we’ll reroute her. Bring her here. | 那我们重新安排 把她带到这里来 |
[06:39] | Coordinate the adjustment with Langley. | 和兰利那边协商调整 |
[06:47] | Echo to Tango. Uh, asset at drop point. | 收到请回复 目标已到达 |
[06:51] | Roger. 30 seconds to rendezvous. | 收到 30秒后到达集结点 |
[06:52] | – This way. Quickly. – What’s going on? | -走这边 快点 -怎么了 |
[06:54] | They said I’d be safe once I arrived. | 他们说我到了这儿就安全了 |
[06:56] | We have a credible threat you’re being targeted. | 我们收到可靠消息 有人要对你不利 |
[06:58] | As a precaution, we’ve altered our route. | 作为预警措施 我们改变了行程 |
[06:59] | Get her up to the chopper. | 带她上直升机 |
[07:07] | Donald Ressler. FBI. Where’s the asset? | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 目标在哪 |
[07:10] | – Ground transport’s been arranged. – Negative. | -地面运输已经安排好了 -不行 |
[07:12] | Evac’s been compromised. Moving to beta proto– | 撤离计划泄露了 执行B计划 |
[07:20] | Call it in. | 呼叫支援 |
[07:56] | All right. Okay. Copy that. | 好的 好的 收到 |
[07:59] | Anne Arundel County sheriff’s department’s reporting | 安娜兰多县警方报告 |
[08:01] | a downed aircraft burning two miles outside of Crofton. | 克罗夫顿三公里外发现一架坠落起火的直升机 |
[08:04] | There’s no witnesses on the ground. We do have units en route. | 现场没有目击者 我们派队伍去了 |
[08:06] | It’s got to be the dump site on this chopper. | 那一定是直升机遗弃地 |
[08:08] | They knew CIA protocol — | 他们知道中情局的规定 |
[08:09] | that if the routes were compromised, they’d send in air support. | 如果路线被泄露 他们会派出空中支援 |
[08:12] | These guys weren’t based domestically. | 这些人的大本营不在美国 |
[08:13] | They snuck in, and they’re gonna sneak out. | 他们偷渡进来 也会偷渡离开 |
[08:15] | We should coordinate with Homeland, | 我们需要和国土安全部合作 |
[08:16] | get their faces everywhere. | 把他们的照片发出去 |
[08:17] | Agent Malik, you want to tell me | 马丽科探员 你能告诉我 |
[08:18] | why the director of National Intelligence is calling? | 为什么国家情报局局长给我打电话了吗 |
[08:21] | What don’t I know about this case? | 还有什么我不知道的 |
[08:22] | The program Li was working on — it’s germ weaponry — | 李参加的计划 是细菌武器 |
[08:25] | banned by nearly every nation on earth. | 被地球上几乎所有国家所禁止 |
[08:27] | It’s called Whitefog. | 被称为白雾计划 |
[08:28] | Day before she was jailed, Xiaoping Li sent a message | 李晓萍入狱的前一天发了一条信息 |
[08:31] | indicating that she had access to the designs. | 说她已经获得接触设计内容的权限 |
[08:33] | If she did, and she shared those with us, | 如果确实如此 如果她和我们共享了 |
[08:35] | that would represent the biggest intelligence coup in a decade. | 那将是十年来最大的情报胜利 |
[08:38] | A germ-warfare program? | 细菌武器计划 |
[08:40] | That’s why the Chinese can’t turn this | 这就是中国人不敢把这 |
[08:41] | into an international incident. | 弄成国际争端的原因 |
[08:48] | – Where are you? – Busy. | -你在哪里 -我正忙着呢 |
[08:50] | The Brothers — they took Xiaoping Li. | 那四兄弟 他们抓走了李晓萍 |
[08:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:52] | Do you have a lead? Something we can — | 你有线索吗 我们能做什么 |
[08:54] | – Your husband is not in school. – Wait. What? Where is he? | -你丈夫不在学校 -那他在哪里 |
[08:57] | Meet me at 9th and Constitution. | 来第九大道和宪法路路口见我 |
[09:02] | Reddington says he has a lead on the brothers. Wants to talk. | 雷丁顿说他有四兄弟的线索 要和我谈谈 |
[09:06] | Let me know what NTSB | 如果交通安全委员 |
[09:07] | says about that downed aircraft. | 有那架直升机的消息 告诉我 |
[09:13] | Called in sick this morning. | 他今天早上请了病假 |
[09:16] | Returned home briefly before making a stop | 回家呆了一小会儿 然后去了 |
[09:19] | at the Radford Bank in Adams Morgan. | 亚当斯·摩根的拉德福德银行 |
[09:22] | He’s made three phone calls — all from pay phones. | 他打了三个电话 都是用的公用电话 |
[09:25] | He’s been sitting at that cart for nearly an hour. | 他在那个椅子上坐了将近一个小时 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry, Lizzy. | 我很抱歉 莉兹 |
[09:30] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[09:31] | This must be difficult. | 肯定很难接受吧 |
[09:33] | You want to know what’s hard? | 你知道最难的是什么吗 |
[09:36] | Sitting here when all I really want to do | 干坐在这里 而最想做的 |
[09:38] | is get my hands around his throat. | 其实是冲上去掐死他 |
[09:51] | Shouldn’t we follow him? | 不跟着他吗 |
[09:52] | We are. | 跟着呢 |
[10:21] | They all work for you. | 他们全都为你效力 |
[10:31] | Lizzy, wait, wait, wait. What are you do– | 莉兹 等等 你在干什么 |
[11:32] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[12:12] | The boat — how long for the boat? | 船 那艘船要多久 |
[12:23] | No. No. Please, no. | 不 不 别 |
[12:41] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[12:46] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[12:48] | I’m in the dining room. | 我在餐厅 |
[12:51] | Where’d you get that thing? | 你从哪找到的 |
[12:52] | I was gonna ask you the same question. | 我还想问你呢 |
[12:54] | I found it in the basement. | 我在地下室找到的 |
[12:57] | That’s where that was. I’ve been looking for it. | 原来在那啊 我一直在找它 |
[13:00] | My father gave it to me. | 我父亲给我的 |
[13:01] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[13:03] | It’s in great condition, too. It looks almost new. | 保存也很完好 看着跟新的一样 |
[13:07] | Why haven’t I seen this before? | 为什么我以前都没见过这个 |
[13:09] | Your pot is gonna boil over. | 锅要烧开了 |
[13:12] | You’re cooking? I thought we were going out for Thai. | 你在做饭 我以为我们要出去吃泰国菜 |
[13:14] | Yeah, well, I just thought it might be nice, you know, | 我想这样应该挺好 |
[13:17] | to stay home alone, just you and me. | 呆在家里 共度二人世界 |
[13:24] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎么样 |
[13:25] | It was exhausting. | 累死了 |
[13:27] | You know Billy Salter? He was acting up again | 知道比利·索尔特吗 他又不安分了 |
[13:28] | ’cause his mom keeps packing these fruit roll-ups, | 因为他妈妈总给他带水果卷 |
[13:31] | and they give him this satanic sugar high, you know. So… | 结果糖一吃多就吃嗨了 |
[13:35] | Oh, uh, I did stop by the National Archives | 我还顺道去了国家档案馆 |
[13:39] | just to maybe book a field trip for the kids. | 想给孩子们定一趟实地考察 |
[13:43] | It’s funny. I, uh… | 说来也巧 |
[13:45] | I could have sworn that I saw you there. | 我好像在那里看到你了 |
[13:47] | There was a woman there, and she looked just like you. | 那里有个女的跟你长得一模一样 |
[13:49] | Ah, no, I wish. I was cooped up in the office all day. | 不 我倒想呢 今天在办公室忙得不可开交 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:55] | Should have known. | 不出所料 |
[13:58] | Well, whoever she was, | 不管她是谁 |
[13:59] | she could not have been half as beautiful as you are right now. | 她肯定不及你现在一半美丽 |
[14:04] | All right. Uh, keep stirring. | 好吧 继续搅拌 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna walk the dog. | 我去遛狗 |
[14:09] | Come on, bud. Hey, hey, hey. Come here. | 来吧 伙计 过来 |
[14:11] | Hey, hey, hey. Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:13] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 来这儿 |
[14:15] | Yes, you’re a good boy. Yes, you are. | 真是个乖孩子 真乖 |
[14:18] | Yes, you are. | 你真乖 |
[14:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:28] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[14:29] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[14:30] | Come on, bud. Come on. | 走吧 伙计 走吧 |
[14:33] | Come on. Such a good boy. | 走吧 真乖 |
[14:35] | You’re a good boy. Yes, yes, yes. | 你可真乖 |
[15:15] | Bantam Finance. How may I direct your call? | 班塔姆金融 请问有什么事 |
[15:17] | Hi. I’m having a problem with my account. | 你好 我的账户有问题 |
[15:18] | Uh, number delta, sierra, 4-5-1. | 号码是DS451 |
[15:22] | Line is secure. Proceed. | 线路安全 接着说 |
[15:23] | Mockingbird knows. Requesting immediate evac. | 知更鸟知道了 请求即刻撤离 |
[15:26] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[15:36] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[15:39] | My husband is gone. | 我丈夫跑了 |
[15:41] | Your husband never existed. | 你丈夫从未存在过 |
[15:45] | Lizzy, I understand why you went after Tom today. | 莉兹 我理解你今天为什么会去追汤姆 |
[15:49] | The instinct to jump in is… | 出于本能前去干涉 |
[15:54] | But it isn’t gonna serve you well here. | 但这对你没什么帮助 |
[15:56] | And from the emotional point of view, this must feel like | 从情感的角度来看 你一定感觉这一切像是 |
[15:59] | an extraordinary violation and betrayal. | 彻头彻尾地背叛 |
[16:03] | But for Tom it was business. | 但对汤姆来说这只是任务 |
[16:05] | Do you know we had sex the other night? | 你知道我们那天晚上做爱了吗 |
[16:09] | Do you have any idea how filthy that makes me feel? | 你知道我觉得有多恶心吗 |
[16:12] | Unfortunately, Lizzy, you’re chest-deep in filth, | 不幸地是 莉兹 你已经深陷泥潭 |
[16:14] | and you’re gonna have to wade through it | 只有趟过去 |
[16:16] | to get to the other side. | 才能到达对岸 |
[16:17] | I fell in love with him. | 我爱上了他 |
[16:20] | I married him. | 嫁给了他 |
[16:23] | We– we were gonna have– | 我们 我们本来要 |
[16:24] | I was excited to have a child with him. | 我很激动地要和他一起领养个孩子 |
[16:27] | He was the one person I chose in my life | 他是我选的能让我幸福 |
[16:29] | who made me happy, who made me feel safe. | 让我有安全感的终生伴侣 |
[16:33] | What does that say about me? | 这算什么 |
[16:35] | Everything that we had was just a figment of my imagination– | 我们所经历的一切都只是我的臆想 |
[16:38] | Worse than a figment– a lie. | 比臆想更糟 这一切都是谎言 |
[16:41] | It was right in front of my face, and I didn’t see it. | 它就在我面前而我却没看出来 |
[16:45] | I just…believed it. | 我…相信了这一切 |
[16:49] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[16:52] | Time is the only thing | 只有时间 |
[16:53] | that will allow you to find yourself again. | 才能让你重新找回自我 |
[16:55] | If you tell me to be patient one more time, I swear to God… | 要是你再叫我耐心点 我发誓… |
[16:58] | I am going to find him, I’m gonna find answers, | 我会去找到他 找出答案 |
[17:01] | and I’m going to do it with or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮我 我都会这么做 |
[17:07] | The case. I need a lead. | 这次的案子 我需要线索 |
[17:10] | Lizzy, if you want to find where the Pavlovich Brothers are, | 莉兹 要是你想知道帕夫洛维奇兄弟在哪儿 |
[17:13] | you need to find out where they’ve been. | 就得找出他们去过哪里 |
[17:17] | The helicopter is key. | 直升机是关键 |
[17:19] | The Pavlovich Brothers burnt that chopper | 帕夫洛维奇兄弟烧毁了那架直升机 |
[17:21] | to cover up evidence– DNA, fingerprints. | 来掩盖证据 DNA和指纹 |
[17:23] | Those things might have identified the Brothers, | 这些东西或许能识别出他们的身份 |
[17:25] | but what about the chopper? | 但直升机呢 |
[17:27] | The tail numbers were falsified, | 尾翼上的编号是伪造的 |
[17:28] | and the chopper was repainted. | 这架直升机被重漆过 |
[17:29] | That’s what they did, but where did they do it? | 这是他们干的 但是他们在哪干的 |
[17:31] | Is there a deeper forensic analysis we can run? | 有什么进一步的鉴定可做吗 |
[17:33] | What particulates were in the heat exchange? | 热交换器里有什么微粒 |
[17:35] | Was there moisture in the compressor? | 压缩机里有水汽吗 |
[17:37] | I’ll reach out to forensics. | 我联系一下鉴证科 |
[17:38] | Analyze every drop of fuel. Track every grain of sand. | 分析每一滴燃料 追查每一粒沙土 |
[17:41] | I want to know where that chopper’s been. | 我要知道那架直升机去过哪 |
[17:46] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry, man. Not for hire. | 抱歉 伙计 这不是出租车 |
[18:03] | Hello, Symir. I’ll be brief and to the point. | 你好 萨米尔 我就直说了 |
[18:06] | Yesterday you had a customer– | 昨天你有位顾客 |
[18:08] | picked him up outside the National Archives. | 让你到国家档案馆接他 |
[18:10] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[18:12] | Ohh, Symir. | 萨米尔 |
[18:14] | You should have taken the money. | 你该收下钱的 |
[18:17] | Your passenger– where’d you drop him? | 那名乘客 他在哪下的车 |
[18:29] | Calculus. | 微积分啊 |
[18:31] | I can’t even think about derivatives | 一想到导数我就会想起 |
[18:33] | without thinking of that tutor in Manor hall– | 在马诺尔会堂给我们上课的导师 |
[18:37] | Cindy something-or-other. | 叫辛迪什么的 |
[18:40] | Never wore a brassiere; always a bounce in her step. | 从来不穿胸罩 走起路来一跳一跳的 |
[18:45] | Look, I’m talking, cooperating. | 我告诉你们了 很合作 |
[18:48] | You don’t need to copy my driver’s license, | 你们没必要复印我的驾照 |
[18:50] | my credit cards. | 和信用卡 |
[18:51] | We just want to make sure we know where to reach you, | 我们只想确保知道哪里能找到你 |
[18:53] | Geoffrey P. Seevers, should we have more questions. | 杰弗里·P·西弗斯 如果我们还有问题要问你的话 |
[18:59] | So, tell me about the book. | 跟我说说这本书 |
[19:01] | I told you– I pick up and drop off. | 我告诉过你了 我去拿来然后送走 |
[19:04] | I don’t know names. I’m the messenger. | 我不知道他们的名字 我只是送信的 |
[19:10] | What is it? Some kind of code? | 这是什么 密码吗 |
[19:13] | How many times have you done this– these drops? | 这事你干过多少次 送东西 |
[19:16] | This was the fourth. | 这是第四次 |
[19:19] | I need you to write down | 我要你写下来 |
[19:20] | the location of each drop you’ve made — | 你每一次送东西的地点 |
[19:23] | the pickup and the drop location. | 取货与送货的地点 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God. What? | 我的天 什么玩意儿 |
[19:31] | Pagosa Springs Public Library? | 帕戈萨斯普林斯公共图书馆 |
[19:33] | I had a water pump go out in Pagosa Springs. | 我有一次路过帕戈萨斯普林斯的时候车的水泵坏了 |
[19:36] | Bitch of a mountain — Wolf Creek Pass. | 穷山恶水的狼溪口 |
[19:38] | Thought I was gonna end up living out there with the hill people | 我以为我要和山民终老了 |
[19:41] | until this teddy bear of a man fixed me up at the local garage. | 结果这个可爱的男人在当地一个车库里帮我修好了 |
[19:46] | I’ll never forget him. Tracy Woods. | 我永远也不会忘记他 特雷西·伍兹 |
[19:50] | You don’t know Tracy, do you? | 你不认识特雷西吧 |
[19:51] | Leather vest, mustache — Tracy Woods? | 皮背心 小胡子 特雷西·伍兹 |
[19:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:56] | I wonder if he’s still fixing water pumps. | 我想知道他是不是还在修水泵 |
[20:01] | Anyway, it’ll always be a fond memory. | 不管怎么说 总算是愉快的回忆 |
[20:04] | The list. | 清单 |
[20:13] | S-so, that’s it? We’re — | 这样就行了吗 我们 |
[20:16] | What about the package? | 那包裹呢 |
[20:17] | You’re gonna deliver it or return it | 你要么送货要么交回去 |
[20:19] | or whatever the people you work for want you to do with it. | 找你的人让你怎么做你就怎么做 |
[20:21] | And as far as you’re concerned, | 不过你要记住 |
[20:24] | we never had this conversation. | 这次谈话没发生过 |
[20:28] | Dembe? | 邓比 |
[20:29] | A copy, please. | 请复印一份 |
[20:32] | I hope you have nothing pressing. | 我希望你没什么急事 |
[20:33] | This may take a minute or three. | 这可能要花上几分钟 |
[20:38] | You sure you don’t know him? | 你确定你不认识他吗 |
[20:39] | Leather vest, mustache — Tracy Woods? | 皮背心 小胡子 特雷西·伍兹 |
[20:43] | Shame. | 真遗憾 |
[20:50] | I got something. | 我查到了些东西 |
[20:51] | Hey. Okay, I never wanted to know this much | 好吧 我从没想过要这么深入了解 |
[20:54] | about gas chromatography or gear lubricants, | 燃气色谱分析和齿轮润滑油 |
[20:57] | but I think Mr. Reddington is onto something. | 但我认为雷丁顿先生说对了 |
[21:00] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[21:02] | We pulled the lab reports from the NTSB, | 我们调取了交通安全委员会的实验室报告 |
[21:04] | and the chopper’s engine tested positive for two distinct compounds. | 直升机的引擎中发现了两种独特的化合物 |
[21:09] | The first is ethephon, which is a ripening agent for tobacco. | 第一种是乙烯利 是一种烟草催熟剂 |
[21:13] | – And how does that help us? – Take a look. | -这有什么用 -你看 |
[21:15] | Tobacco production’s way down in this area. | 烟草产业在这个地区不断萎缩 |
[21:17] | In fact, since 1998, the federal government | 实际上 从1998年开始 联邦政府 |
[21:20] | is actually paying farmers not to grow it. | 就付钱给农民让他们不要种烟草 |
[21:22] | Okay, but there’s still plenty of tobacco farms. | 好吧 但还是有很多烟草农场 |
[21:24] | I agree, which brings us to chemical compound number two. | 确实 所以我们来看看第二种化合物 |
[21:28] | This one is used to grow sweet corn. | 这是用于甜玉米种植业的 |
[21:30] | So we cross-reference the two? | 所以我们交叉对比这两者 |
[21:32] | Exactly. We are looking for a pesticide manufacturer | 没错 我们要找一家农药厂家 |
[21:35] | who used to supply tobacco growers | 他们曾经为烟草种植业提供农药 |
[21:36] | but made the transition to corn. | 后来又转向了玉米种植业 |
[21:38] | And how many of those are there? | 满足条件的有多少家呢 |
[21:42] | 17. Wait. | 十七家 等等 |
[21:44] | Of those, 11 are outside of the fuel range of this chopper. | 这当中有十一家超出了这架直升机的燃油里程 |
[21:48] | Uh, of the other six, | 另外的六家当中 |
[21:50] | uh, only one has a structure large enough | 只有一家有足够大的建筑 |
[21:52] | to get that stolen helicopter out of view and under construction. | 可以把那架偷来的直升机藏起来进行改造 |
[21:55] | Halifax Agro-Chem. | 哈里法克斯农药厂 |
[21:57] | If I had to bet, I’d say that’s their staging site. | 我认为那就是他们的藏匿点 |
[22:11] | It’s around the corner, half a block up. | 在街角 距离半个街区 |
[22:14] | I make seven exterior cameras, | 我发现七个室外摄像头 |
[22:15] | and those are the ones they want us to see. | 那些还只是他们希望我们看到的 |
[22:18] | And it’s on the list of drop sites I gave you? | 它在我给你的送货点清单上吗 |
[22:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:21] | How long has Mr. Keen been inside? | 基恩先生进去多久了 |
[22:23] | I tailed him here four hours ago. | 我四个小时前跟踪他来到这里 |
[22:26] | Lovely. Thank you, Preston. | 很好 谢谢你 普莱斯顿 |
[22:33] | – You want me to call Sabusawa? – That would be ideal, | -要我给寒风沢打电话吗 -那当然好 |
[22:36] | but he’s working an extraction in Ecuador. | 但他正在厄瓜多尔捞人呢 |
[22:40] | Then how do you plan | 那你打算怎么 |
[22:40] | on getting Keen out of that concrete box? | 把基恩从那个混凝土盒子里弄出来 |
[22:52] | – We have a lead on Xiaoping Li. – Excellent. | -我们有李晓萍的线索了 -太好了 |
[22:54] | – Tell me. – We think she’s being held | -告诉我 -我们认为她被关在 |
[22:55] | at Halifax Agro-Chem in Falls Church. | 福尔斯彻奇的哈里法克斯农药厂 |
[22:57] | We’re assembling a team. | 我们在集结队伍准备过去 |
[22:59] | Lizzy, about Tom… | 莉兹 关于汤姆 |
[23:01] | I don’t want to talk about Tom with you. | 我不想和你讨论汤姆的事 |
[23:03] | You have your opinion on how to proceed, and I have mine. | 你有你自己的方法 我也有我的 |
[23:06] | Just don’t bother yourself. I’ll deal with Tom. | 不用麻烦你了 我自己会处理 |
[23:09] | Lizzy, I assure you | 莉兹 我向你保证 |
[23:10] | that will yield no answers and little satisfaction. | 那样不会有结果 你也不会满意的 |
[23:13] | Well, I’ll find out, won’t I? | 有没有结果总会知道的 |
[23:14] | I wish I could talk you out of this. | 我希望我能说服你 |
[23:16] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[23:17] | Well, good luck with Xiaoping — | 李晓萍的事祝你好运 |
[23:57] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[23:59] | I’m Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[24:26] | Hey. Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[24:32] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[24:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:49] | Hey! Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[24:52] | Go! | 走 |
[25:10] | What the hell was that? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:31] | Out! Out! Move! Move! Move! | 出去 出去 快走 快走 |
[25:44] | Fall back. Asset en route. We’re moving to the cars. | 后退 目标上路了 我们去开车 |
[27:29] | I mean, it looks like some sort of serial number. | 这看起来像某种序列号 |
[27:30] | Or an atomic number — something from a periodic table. | 或者原子序列 元素周期表里的东西 |
[27:34] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[27:34] | Because the only word I know | 因为我认识的唯一同时包含 |
[27:36] | that contains the letters “V-G” together is avgolemono. | V和G的单词是”柠檬蛋黄鸡汤” |
[27:40] | I don’t know what that is. | 那是什么东西 |
[27:42] | It’s a soup. | 是一种汤 |
[27:43] | Chicken stock, egg yolks, and lemon juice. | 鸡汤 蛋黄和柠檬汁 |
[27:48] | What? I cook. | 怎么了 我会做饭 |
[27:49] | The point is, maybe Xiaoping Li left us a message. | 重点是 也许李晓萍给我们留了条信息 |
[27:53] | I’ll run the letter combination against the DMV registry | 我会在车辆管理局登记信息中查一下这个组合 |
[27:55] | and see if we can get a hit. | 看看有没有相符的 |
[27:57] | Any luck? | 有什么进展吗 |
[27:58] | I can’t get ahold of Reddington. | 我联系不到雷丁顿 |
[27:59] | You told him the location | 你告诉他 |
[28:00] | where the brothers were holding Xiaoping Li, right? | 李晓萍被关押的地址了吧 |
[28:02] | Don’t you find it a hell of a coincidence | 你不认为这太巧了吗 |
[28:04] | that we show up there, they’re gone, | 我们一出现他们就不见了 |
[28:06] | and now we can’t get ahold of Reddington? | 现在我们又联系不到雷丁顿了 |
[28:08] | – We’ve been played. – No. | -我们被耍了 -不会的 |
[28:10] | Red put us on to the Pavlovich brothers because he knew | 红魔让我们盯上帕夫洛维奇兄弟是因为 |
[28:12] | it would lead him straight to Xiaoping Li. | 他知道那样他就能找到李晓萍 |
[28:14] | That woman’s worth millions. | 那个女人值数百万 |
[28:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[28:17] | I’m going to find Reddington, get some answers. | 我要找到雷丁顿 问出答案 |
[28:24] | Reddington, I need you to call me, please. | 雷丁顿 请给我回电话 |
[28:25] | I need some help with the case. | 案子需要你帮忙 |
[28:33] | A gift from Reddington. Enjoy. | 雷丁顿送来的礼物 希望你喜欢 |
[29:10] | Two years wasted. | 浪费了整整两年 |
[29:13] | Two years we spent. On what? | 我们在一起两年 为了什么 |
[29:17] | Do you care at all what you’ve done to me — | 你在乎你对我做的那些事吗 |
[29:20] | What you’ve done to my life? | 以及你对我生活的影响 |
[29:24] | What has it done to you? | 对你又有什么影响 |
[29:27] | Who could do such a thing? | 什么样的人才会做那种事 |
[29:29] | Finding you, stopping you — | 找到你 阻止你 |
[29:32] | you’d think I’d be happy | 你大概觉得知道你的余生 |
[29:33] | you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison. | 要在监狱里度过我就高兴了 |
[29:35] | You’d think I’d get some satisfaction out of that, | 你大概觉得那样我就满意了 |
[29:37] | but I don’t because nothing… | 不可能 因为没有任何事 |
[29:41] | no sentence, no punishment, no revenge, | 任何判决 任何惩罚 任何报复 |
[29:44] | could ever come close to making up for what you’ve done. | 都无法补偿你所做的这一切 |
[29:46] | – I was doing my job. – Your job? | -我只是在做我的工作 -你的工作 |
[29:48] | That was our life! | 那是我们的生活 |
[29:51] | We were going to have a baby to– | 我们还打算要个孩子 |
[29:52] | you begged me to have a baby! | 你求我要个孩子 |
[29:54] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[29:55] | Stop talking about your job! | 别再和我提你的工作 |
[29:58] | You, this — everything was a lie! | 你 这生活 所有的一切都是谎言 |
[30:00] | My life was a lie! | 我的生活是个彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[30:02] | Every feeling, every memory… | 每一次感动 每一个回忆 |
[30:06] | Say something to your wife, who’s dying in front of you. | 对在你面前逐渐死去的妻子说点什么 |
[30:12] | Say something. | 说点什么啊 |
[30:16] | It was the shoes. | 是那双鞋 |
[30:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:23] | That’s when I knew. | 我就是那时候知道的 |
[30:26] | It was those brown leather shoes. | 是那双棕色皮鞋 |
[30:30] | It was our third or maybe fourth date. | 那是我们第三还是第四次约会 |
[30:33] | You’d come over to my place on Halstead, | 你去了我在霍斯特德的公寓 |
[30:34] | and we ordered, uh… | 然后我们叫了 |
[30:37] | takeout and rented a movie that we never finished | 外卖 还租了电影 但是没有看完 |
[30:39] | because we ended up… | 因为我们后来就去… |
[30:43] | And you had to get up early for work. | 然后你要早起去上班 |
[30:44] | And by the time I got up, you were gone. | 等我起来的时候你已经走了 |
[30:47] | I remember standing in the closet, half-dressed, | 我记得我站在衣帽间里 衣服穿到一半 |
[30:52] | reaching for my shoes when I saw that you had drawn | 去拿我的鞋 看到你在我的鞋上面 |
[30:54] | this little heart in the dust on my shoe. | 落的灰上画的心形 |
[31:00] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[31:03] | It was the sweetest thing. | 那是最甜蜜的事情 |
[31:07] | And ever since that moment, I just felt… | 从那一刻起 我就一直觉得 |
[31:12] | sorry for you… | 对不起你 |
[31:15] | because I knew — | 因为我知道 |
[31:19] | I knew that I had you. | 我知道我得到你了 |
[31:23] | Part of me didn’t want it to work… | 我内心有一部分不希望事情成功 |
[31:28] | …but it did. | 但它还是成功了 |
[31:42] | Archimedes. | 阿基米德 |
[31:45] | Archimedes! | 阿基米德 |
[31:47] | – I beg your pardon? – Archimedes’ formula. | -你说什么 -阿基米德定律 |
[31:49] | You know, uh, the — the naked guy who shouted “Eureka.” | 那个裸奔着喊”找到了”的人 |
[31:52] | Why would she write down a mathematical formula? | 她为什么要写下一条数学公式 |
[31:54] | Maybe it’s some kind of a code or a language | 或许是什么他们看不懂的 |
[31:56] | they don’t understand. | 密码或语言 |
[31:57] | Archimedes’ principle indicates that the upward buoyant force | 阿基米德定律说明浸在液体中的物体 |
[31:59] | which is exerted on a body immersed in fluid, | 受到向上的浮力作用 |
[32:02] | – whether fully — – Aram. | -不管是否 -阿兰姆 |
[32:04] | Water displacement. Boats displace water. | 排开水 船排开水 |
[32:07] | She’s trying to tell us | 她是要告诉我们 |
[32:08] | how they’re getting her out of the country. | 他们要怎样把她送出国 |
[32:10] | Contact the coast guard. | 联系海岸警卫队 |
[32:11] | Get photos of the brothers and Xiaoping Li | 把四兄弟和李晓萍的照片 |
[32:13] | to every port authority on the eastern seaboard. | 发到东海岸沿线的每个港务局 |
[32:20] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你打算告诉他什么 |
[32:24] | Hey. What’s going on? Where are we on Xiaoping Li? | 怎么样了 我们找到李晓萍了吗 |
[32:26] | They’re trying to ship her out of the country. | 他们打算用船把她运出国 |
[32:29] | We’re combing through the manifests now. | 我们正在筛查乘客名单 |
[32:30] | – Where are you? – Waiting on Reddington. He still hasn’t shown. | -你在哪 -等雷丁顿 他还没出现 |
[32:33] | I’m telling you, Keen. He used us. | 相信我 基恩 他利用了我们 |
[32:36] | These guys — the Pavlovich Brothers — | 那些家伙 帕夫洛维奇兄弟 |
[32:37] | you remember what they did. | 你知道他们做过什么 |
[32:38] | You were there that day on the bridge. | 那天你也在桥上 |
[32:40] | When we take them down, I want you to be there. | 抓到他们的时候 我希望你也在场 |
[32:42] | I will be, just as soon as — | 我会去的 只是等 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我一会再打给你 |
[32:52] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[32:54] | I was thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[33:01] | Yes? | 喂 |
[33:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:03] | – Who? – Xiaoping Li. You took her. | -谁 -李晓萍 你带走了她 |
[33:06] | You used the FBI and the Pavlovich brothers | 你利用联调局和帕夫洛维奇兄弟 |
[33:08] | to get to Tom and what, get Xiaoping? | 找到汤姆 然后呢 抓到晓萍吗 |
[33:10] | Make some bigger deal? Trade on her secrets? | 想做更大的买卖还是私底下处理掉她 |
[33:11] | I have no use for germ warfare. | 我要生化武器来也没用 |
[33:14] | And as for using the FBI? | 至于利用联调局什么的 |
[33:15] | I wouldn’t be in this relationship | 如果我们双方不是互赢互利的话 |
[33:17] | if there wasn’t a mutual benefit. | 那我就不会出现在这里了 |
[33:19] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪 -我不知道 |
[33:20] | I tried to bargain for her life, | 我试过留下她 |
[33:22] | but negotiations went sideways. | 但没谈拢 |
[33:24] | It was all I could do to get Tom. | 为了抓汤姆 我只能做到这个份上了 |
[33:26] | If we don’t find her — | 如果我们不找到她 |
[33:27] | If she gets sent back to the Chinese, she’s gonna die. | 一旦她被送回到中国人的手上就必死无疑 |
[33:29] | Tell me what you know. | 你都知道些什么 |
[33:30] | We think they’re putting her on a cargo ship. We’re not sure. | 我们认为他们要用船把她运走 但不确定 |
[33:33] | We’re looking over the manifests, timetables, | 我们找遍了货物舱单 时间表 |
[33:35] | and shipping routes. | 以及运输路线 |
[33:35] | She isn’t cargo, Lizzy. | 她不是货物 莉兹 |
[33:37] | She’s contraband. This is a smuggling operation. | 她只能偷渡 不可能登记在册的 |
[33:40] | And nothing gets smuggled in or out of the Chesapeake | 任何私底下进出切萨皮克的人和物 |
[33:42] | without Rolph Cisco knowing about it. | 罗尔夫·西斯科都知道 |
[33:44] | Have Donald pay him a visit. | 让唐纳德去拜访下他 |
[33:50] | What is his obsession with you? | 他为什么对你这么着迷 |
[33:55] | You guys got, like, a , uh, | 你们是不是在搞什么 |
[33:56] | daddy-daughter thing going on? | 父女恋之类的东西 |
[33:59] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[34:01] | Is daddy coming over? | 爸爸会过来吗 |
[34:03] | Is he gonna make me talk? | 他会逼供我吗 |
[34:07] | No, he’s not. | 用不着他 |
[34:12] | I am. | 我自己来 |
[34:24] | Rolph Cisco? | 是罗尔夫·西斯科吗 |
[34:26] | Tell us about the Pavlovich Brothers. | 跟我们说说帕夫洛维奇兄弟吧 |
[34:31] | Who do you work for? | 你上头是谁 |
[34:35] | I have nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[34:49] | – Who do you work for? – Liz, Come on. | -你上头是谁 -莉斯 算了吧 |
[34:51] | You don’t have it in you. | 你下不了手 |
[36:13] | Let me out of here! Please! | 放我出去 求你们了 |
[36:16] | Get me out! | 把我弄出去 |
[36:18] | Get me out! | 把我弄出去 |
[36:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[36:21] | Easy, easy. We’re the good guys. | 放松 放松 我们是好人 |
[36:23] | Here. Come here. | 来 |
[36:27] | I’m gonna put you down. | 我要把你放下来了 |
[36:38] | Easy. | 没事 |
[36:42] | You broke my thumb. | 你弄断了我的拇指 |
[36:43] | Yeah, I did. If you’re looking for sympathy, | 对 如果你想让我同情你 |
[36:45] | you might want to start with honesty. | 你最好开始坦白吧 |
[36:47] | Here’s an example of honesty, Tom. | 让我来跟你坦白一件事吧 汤姆 |
[36:49] | You’ve been making me pancakes for two years. | 你给我弄了两年的薄饼 |
[36:52] | – I hate pancakes. – You want honest? | -我讨厌薄饼 -你想要实话 |
[36:55] | Here’s one. | 给你说一个 |
[36:56] | If you’re gonna handcuff somebody, | 如果你要用手铐铐住一个人的话 |
[36:59] | don’t break their thumb. | 不要弄断他的大拇指 |
[37:32] | Your handcuffs. | 你的手铐 |
[37:33] | One on the wrist. One on the banister. Do it. | 一边铐住你自己 另一边铐住栏杆 |
[37:46] | I am not here to hurt you, Liz. | 我不是来伤害你的 莉斯 |
[37:49] | My job was never to hurt you. | 我的任务从来就不是来伤害你 |
[37:51] | I’m one of the good guys. | 我是好人 |
[37:54] | Reddington — | 雷丁顿 |
[37:55] | he’s not who you think. | 他和你想的不一样 |
[37:56] | – I will find you. – I can prove it. | -我会找到你的 -我可以证明 |
[37:59] | The key in the lamp — I know you found it. | 落地灯底座的钥匙 我知道你找到了 |
[38:01] | Take it to Radford Bank. | 去拉德福德银行 |
[38:04] | Box Number 3929. | 3929号保险箱 |
[38:07] | He is not who you think he is. | 他不是你想的那个人 |
[38:16] | Goodbye, Liz. | 再见 莉斯 |
[38:28] | ♬我昨晚做了个梦♬ | |
[38:32] | ♬我梦见我在游泳♬ | |
[38:34] | ♬夜空中繁星闪烁♬ | |
[38:36] | ♬星光璀璨又逐渐消散♬ | |
[38:38] | You want me to stop him? | 需要我去拦住他吗 |
[38:39] | ♬黑暗中有个地方♬ | |
[38:41] | No, we’ll just let the tail follow him. | 不用 让他们跟着他吧 |
[38:42] | ♬雷鸣 在水中包覆着我♬ | |
[38:46] | ♬漂泊者愿躲在其中♬ | |
[38:49] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[38:52] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[38:54] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[38:55] | Tell me about Whitefog. | 说说白雾计划吧 |
[38:57] | Whitefog was a black project started by the Chinese government 5 years ago. | 白雾计划是五年前中国政府开始的一个秘密项目 |
[38:59] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[39:02] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[39:05] | You want to tell me what’s going on with Agent Keen? | 能告诉我基恩探员到底怎么了吗 |
[39:07] | Sir? | 什么意思 |
[39:08] | Where was she today? | 她今天去哪了 |
[39:11] | And don’t tell me you don’t know. | 别告诉我你不知道 |
[39:12] | Was it Reddington? | 是因为雷丁顿吗 |
[39:15] | Are there problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[39:17] | I think she’s having troubles at home, sir. | 我觉得是她家里的问题 长官 |
[39:19] | ♬我昨晚做了个梦♬ | |
[39:22] | ♬身下有物沙沙作响♬ | |
[39:24] | ♬撞击船身却免除苦难♬ | |
[39:27] | ♬渤大却又孤独♬ | |
[39:29] | ♬我口渴于是喝了口水♬ | |
[39:32] | ♬虽然是海水♬ | |
[39:35] | ♬旅途上有些东西♬ | |
[39:37] | ♬味道如此相似♬ | |
[39:40] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[39:42] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[39:45] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[39:47] | I lost him. | 我失去他了 |
[39:51] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[39:54] | No. | 没有 |
[39:58] | This whole time, you’ve never let him out of your sight. | 一直以来 你都在监视着他 |
[40:02] | Your people are following him now. | 你的人现在正跟着他 |
[40:04] | They are. | 是的 |
[40:12] | How is this all gonna end? | 这一切会怎么收场 |
[40:15] | This is an end. | 这已经收场了 |
[40:20] | And then something new will begin. | 然后别的事又会开始 |
[40:23] | You deserve the best in life, Lizzy. | 你应该过上更好的生活 莉兹 |
[40:28] | I know that sounds odd | 这话从让你的生活变得 |
[40:30] | coming from a man who has brought you some of the worst, | 糟糕的人嘴里说出来是有些奇怪 |
[40:34] | but it’s the reason | 但这就是 |
[40:34] | why Tom had to work so hard to be that for you — | 汤姆如此努力的原因 |
[40:40] | …to be kind, to be thoughtful, | 他想变得善良 体贴 |
[40:44] | make you laugh, to make you love him. | 逗你开心 让你爱上他 |
[40:50] | Because you deserve that. | 因为你值得拥有这一切 |
[40:55] | And it will come. | 这一切会到来的 |
[41:00] | ♬我昨晚做了个梦♬ | |
[41:03] | ♬当我睁开双眼♬ | |
[41:05] | ♬你的肩胛骨 你的脊柱♬ | |
[41:08] | ♬像是月光中的海岸线♬ | |
[41:10] | ♬那是疲倦之人新的天地♬ | |
[41:13] | ♬那是求生之人新的大地♬ | |
[41:16] | ♬如果努力我也能到达对岸♬ | |
[41:18] | ♬我闭上双眼尽力划水♬ | |
[41:21] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[41:23] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[41:26] | ♬时间 爱情♬ | |
[41:28] | ♬变得只是时间♬ |