时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Laguardia. | 去拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[00:21] | Hey, honey. It’s mom. I’m on my way. | 亲爱的 是妈妈 我在路上了 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I’ll be there before bedtime to tuck you in. | 我一定会在你睡觉前赶到的 |
[00:27] | Oh, God! What are you doing?! | 天哪 你干什么 |
[00:29] | Hey, slow down! | 慢点 |
[00:30] | Hey, slow down! What are you doing?! | 慢点 你干什么呢 |
[00:34] | Why are you — | 你为什么… |
[00:35] | Let me out of the car! | 让我下车 |
[00:37] | Let me out! Oh, God, oh, God! | 让我下去 天哪 天哪 |
[00:39] | Just let me out! | 快让我下车 |
[00:41] | I said, slow down! | 我让你慢点 |
[00:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry, Miss Mitchell. | 抱歉 米切尔女士 |
[00:46] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[00:48] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:51] | Let me out! | 让我下车 |
[00:53] | Let me out! | 让我下车 |
[00:56] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[01:20] | Hi. I’d like to make a wire transfer, please. | 你好 我想做一笔电子转账 |
[01:32] | ♬藏匿在黑暗中躲避光明♬ | |
[01:36] | ♬藏匿在黑暗中躲避光明♬ | |
[01:40] | ♬藏匿在黑暗中躲避光明♬ | |
[01:44] | ♬在阳光下沉睡♬ | |
[01:48] | ♬喔喔喔喔♬ | |
[01:52] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[01:56] | ♬关上灯让我们走入黑暗♬ | |
[02:00] | ♬以沉睡来避让她的光芒♬ | |
[02:04] | ♬保存颜面♬ | |
[02:05] | ♬将双手牢牢按在大地上♬ | |
[02:58] | 弥尔顿·巴比特 第135号 | |
[03:02] | Okay. Here we are. My world-famous pancakes. | 做好了 我最拿手的煎饼 |
[03:07] | Gluten-free. | 不含谷蛋白 |
[03:09] | ♬我不在乎♬ | |
[03:11] | You okay? What’s — what’s wrong? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[03:13] | ♬谁骗了谁♬ | |
[03:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:15] | I’m just feeling a little…wonky. | 就是有点不舒服 |
[03:16] | ♬这已与我无关♬ | |
[03:18] | Some of the kids at school have the flu. | 最近学校有学生感冒了 |
[03:20] | I hope I didn’t give you something. | 该不会是我把你传染了吧 |
[03:20] | ♬请告诉你的新男友♬ | |
[03:26] | ♬当他从你身上脱下我的衬衫♬ | |
[03:30] | ♬请挂好它♬ | |
[03:34] | ♬如果我们要分享你♬ | |
[03:35] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[03:38] | ♬他不能连这都做不好♬ | |
[03:38] | W-w-what are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[03:40] | Will you… | 你能… |
[03:42] | marry me? | 嫁给我吗 |
[03:43] | ♬我很抱歉♬ | |
[03:46] | ♬但我已开始憎恶你的面目♬ | |
[03:49] | I want to renew our wedding vows. | 我想再做一次结婚宣誓 |
[03:51] | ♬这张脸♬ | |
[03:54] | ♬总是让我想起曾经♬ | |
[03:55] | So… | 你… |
[03:58] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[03:59] | ♬这张脸♬ | |
[04:03] | ♬金玉其外却败絮其中♬ | |
[04:03] | – Yes! – Yes? | -当然 -答应了 |
[04:07] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[04:08] | Okay. We will talk about this tonight. | 我们今晚再具体商量吧 |
[04:08] | ♬空洞的双眼♬ | |
[04:10] | I am so late. | 我快迟到了 |
[04:11] | But, uh, I love you. | 但是 记住 我爱你 |
[04:13] | ♬四目相对我却默然无语♬ | |
[04:26] | ♬你是否知道♬ | |
[04:31] | ♬这个世界上♬ | |
[04:32] | ♬因果必有报♬ | |
[04:36] | ♬天理必循环♬ | |
[04:50] | I come bearing gifts — | 我带了礼物来 |
[04:52] | Pimento cheese sandwiches, | 西班牙甘椒芝士三明治 |
[04:55] | toasted with the crusts cut off. | 面包去皮烤的 |
[04:56] | Eartha Kitk’s recipe. | 厄莎·凯特秘制配方 |
[04:58] | It’s a fantastic story. | 这中间还有个很棒的故事 |
[04:59] | What do you know about Tom? | 汤姆的事你都知道些什么 |
[05:03] | Lizzy, I’m not sure if I can shed any — | 莉兹 你真的要听 |
[05:05] | No! We’re not doing that. | 不要跟我来这一套 |
[05:07] | Not today. | 今天不要 |
[05:09] | You have been threatening | 从我们认识那天 |
[05:09] | to tell me the truth about my husband since the day we met, | 你就一直威胁说要告诉我关于我丈夫的真相 |
[05:13] | and I’m ready to listen. | 我准备好听你说了 |
[05:16] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[05:19] | Little more than you. | 比你知道的多一点 |
[05:21] | Several years ago, it came to my attention | 几年前 我注意到 |
[05:24] | that somebody was meddling in my business. | 有人在干涉我的生意 |
[05:26] | To protect myself and my interests, | 为了保护我和我的利益 |
[05:28] | I inventoried my vulnerabilities. | 我列出了我的弱点 |
[05:32] | Me. | 我 |
[05:33] | Among others. | 其中之一 |
[05:34] | Lizzy, I’ve been monitoring Tom | 莉兹 自从你们在一起后 |
[05:36] | since he entered your life. | 我一直在监视汤姆 |
[05:38] | About a year ago, | 大约一年前 |
[05:39] | I discovered that he had purchased three passports | 我发现他从我在华沙时用过的一名值得信赖的 |
[05:41] | from a trusted forger I use in Warsaw. | 伪造者那里买了三本护照 |
[05:44] | That’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[05:46] | He bought passports? | 他就买了护照 |
[05:48] | My husband chose me. | 我丈夫选择了我 |
[05:49] | He inserted himself into my life because of you. | 他因为你才进入了我的生活 |
[05:52] | – I can only assume that’s the case. – Why? | -我只能假设事实就是如此 -为什么 |
[05:55] | How are we connected? | 我们有什么关系 |
[05:56] | That is just a distraction. | 这并不重要 |
[05:57] | No, that is all that matters! | 不 这至关重要 |
[05:59] | This is my life! | 这是我的生活 |
[06:01] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[06:02] | Right now, the only thing that matters | 现在 唯一重要的事是 |
[06:04] | is the immediate threat — your husband — | 来自你丈夫的直接威胁 |
[06:08] | finding out who he is and who he works for. | 查出他是谁 他在为谁效力 |
[06:14] | The rest will come. | 其余的会迎刃而解 |
[06:16] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[06:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:25] | Surveillance footage, | 监控录像 |
[06:27] | taken by the people who were hired to watch you and Tom. | 是那些被雇来监视你和汤姆的人拍下的 |
[06:30] | “The apple man.” | “苹果人” |
[06:33] | You watched them? | 你看了吗 |
[06:34] | Some. | 看了一部分 |
[06:35] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[06:37] | Perhaps you’ll see something that I could not. | 也许你能发现什么我遗漏的东西 |
[06:43] | He wants to renew our vows. | 他想再做一次结婚宣誓 |
[06:47] | Things are unraveling for him. | 他的身份就快暴露了 |
[06:49] | He’s desperate to keep you close. | 他极力想要让你保持亲近 |
[06:51] | I think you’ve been presented | 我觉得你正好有个 |
[06:53] | with a unique opportunity. | 难得的机会 |
[06:55] | The people Tom works for are obviously very cautious. | 很显然 汤姆效力之人非常谨慎 |
[06:58] | They operate slowly from the shadows. | 他们在暗地里逐步行动 |
[07:01] | I’ve spent years tracking them, to no avail. | 我花了好几年追踪他们 都未见成效 |
[07:04] | We now have a chance to draw them out. | 现在我们有机会引他们出来 |
[07:06] | Things will have to appear normal to Tom, | 这些事不能让汤姆发现 |
[07:08] | to Cooper, and the others. | 以及库珀和其他人 |
[07:10] | Which is why you’ll need a case. | 所以你需要个案子 |
[07:12] | Yesterday in Brooklyn, | 昨天在布鲁克林 |
[07:14] | a taxi drove into the back of a truck | 一辆出租车追尾了一辆卡车 |
[07:16] | under the 86th street “L” train, | 在第86大街轻轨L线下面 |
[07:18] | killing the driver and his female passenger. | 司机和一名女性乘客均死亡 |
[07:21] | It’s being reported as an accident, | 此事被做为事故报道 |
[07:23] | but I suspect, in fact, it may be murder, | 但我怀疑可能是谋杀 |
[07:26] | the work of the Undertaker. | 送葬者干的 |
[07:28] | He’s a broker of death, | 他是死亡的代理 |
[07:31] | a man who somehow convinces ordinary people | 一名不知怎么能让普通民众 |
[07:33] | to kill on his behalf. | 代他杀人的男人 |
[07:35] | Murder/suicide is his signature. | 谋杀后畏罪自杀是他的标志 |
[07:37] | How he recruits, nobody knows, | 他是怎么招募人的 无人知晓 |
[07:39] | but if this accident is his work, | 但如果这场事故是他的杰作 |
[07:41] | it gives you a rare glimpse into the way he operates | 你将很难得的能看到他是如何行动的 |
[07:44] | and a chance to find him. | 并且有可能找到他 |
[07:48] | I’ll be back in D.C. on Thursday. | 我周四回华盛顿 |
[07:50] | Have Senator Chapman’s office set a lunch. | 让查普曼参议员办公室安排午餐 |
[07:52] | We can talk about it then. | 我们到时候再说 |
[07:53] | Have the committee chairman join us, as well. | 让委员会主席也一起来 |
[07:58] | Tell him it’s mandatory. | 告诉他必须来 |
[08:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:02] | Yes. You have my word. | 是的 我保证 |
[08:03] | Nothing will happen before then. | 那之前什么事都不会发生 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Y-you Bennett Cochran? | 你是班尼特·科克伦吗 |
[08:11] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:14] | Hey, hey. What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[08:16] | Please forgive me. I have a brother. | 请原谅我 我有个兄弟 |
[08:30] | Bennett Cochran was killed | 班尼特·科克伦是被 |
[08:32] | by a woman who was mentally unstable, | 一名精神失常的女性所杀 |
[08:34] | Dee Torres. | 迪·托雷斯 |
[08:35] | Local police consider both cases accidental — | 当地警察认为两起案件都属意外 |
[08:38] | a runaway cab and a woman suffering from a mental break. | 出租车失控 女人精神崩溃 |
[08:41] | But according to Reddington, | 但据雷丁顿所言 |
[08:42] | these are assassination by suicide. | 这是自杀式谋杀 |
[08:46] | They call him the Undertaker, | 他们叫他送葬者 |
[08:48] | a man who somehow turns ordinary people | 一个不知为何可以将普通人 |
[08:51] | into contract killers. | 转变成雇佣杀手的人 |
[08:52] | Reddington believes that, in all of these cases, | 雷丁顿认为 在这些案件中 |
[08:55] | the killer died along with the victim. | 杀手都与受害者同归于尽 |
[08:56] | Complete strangers in different cities, | 都是来自不同城市的陌生人 |
[08:58] | assassins who can’t talk because they’re dead. | 杀手也不能说话 因为他们已经死了 |
[09:00] | That’s what he’s selling to his clients — | 这就是他对客户宣传的卖点 |
[09:02] | the perfect murder. | 完美谋杀 |
[09:03] | Who are his clients? | 客户是谁 |
[09:04] | Who hires this guy, and who does he work for? | 谁雇的他 他又为谁工作 |
[09:06] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿所说 |
[09:07] | he contracts with clients around the world — | 他的客户遍布全球 |
[09:09] | Anyone interested in hiring a killer | 任何想要雇凶杀人 |
[09:10] | 加油站火灾惨案 致两人死亡 | |
[09:11] | without the slightest possibility | 但又希望完全不被 |
[09:13] | of it ever tracing back to them. | 追踪到的人 |
[09:15] | Start with the killers’ families. | 先从凶手的家人调查起 |
[09:16] | See what they know. | 看看他们知道什么 |
[09:18] | Hey, Milt. One for the morgue, bro. | 弥尔特 停尸房的资料 兄弟 |
[09:25] | Wahid worked seven days a week. | 瓦希德每天都工作 |
[09:27] | I begged him, slow down, scale back. | 我求过他 慢一点 少干点 |
[09:32] | He wouldn’t have any of it. | 他从来听不进去 |
[09:34] | I’m sure you have bills, like everyone else. | 我想你们跟大家一样 有很多账单要付 |
[09:36] | – He probably felt — – No. | -他可能感觉… -不是的 |
[09:38] | Wahid didn’t have to work, | 瓦希德不用去工作的 |
[09:42] | not since Haroon passed. | 哈龙去世后就不用了 |
[09:44] | Haroon? | 哈龙 |
[09:45] | Wahid’s uncle in Pakistan. | 瓦希德在巴基斯坦的叔叔 |
[09:47] | I didn’t even know he had an uncle. | 我都不知道他有个叔叔 |
[09:50] | He left you money? | 他留给你们钱了 |
[09:51] | Yes. We only received the inheritance a few months ago. | 是啊 我们几个月前才继承了遗产 |
[09:58] | He was beginning to forget things. | 他开始忘事了 |
[10:00] | Maybe it was worse than I thought. | 也许比我想得要糟糕 |
[10:03] | I blame myself. | 我不断自责 |
[10:06] | He shouldn’t have been behind that wheel. | 他不应该去开车的 |
[10:13] | We found a connection. | 我们找到联系了 |
[10:14] | The killers both had terminal illnesses. | 两名杀手都身患绝症 |
[10:16] | They were gonna die. | 他们都是将死之人了 |
[10:17] | This is Wahid Davi’s brain scan. | 这是瓦希德·达维的脑扫描片 |
[10:19] | He had a rapidly accelerating brain tumor. | 他脑部长了肿瘤 并且生长迅速 |
[10:21] | And Dee Torres — her autopsy showed | 而迪·托雷斯 她的尸检显示 |
[10:23] | she had late-stage cervical cancer, | 她患有宫颈癌晚期 |
[10:24] | less than a month to live. | 活不过一个月 |
[10:25] | The undertaker recruits the terminally ill as assassins? | 送葬者雇佣绝症患者当杀手 |
[10:28] | Yes. And both killers had additional problems — | 对 两名杀手都还有别的毛病 |
[10:30] | dementia, mental instability — | 痴呆 情绪不稳定 |
[10:32] | conditions that made it possible | 这些毛病能够让警察 |
[10:33] | for the police to explain away the events. | 用其他方式来解释案件 |
[10:35] | Well, they also had motives. | 他们都有动机 |
[10:36] | Their families are now suddenly free from financial hardship. | 他们的家庭都突然间脱离经济困难 |
[10:39] | The cabbie received an unexpected inheritance, | 出租车司机继承了意外遗产 |
[10:41] | and Dee Torres, | 迪·托雷斯 |
[10:43] | her brother is now getting around-the-clock care, | 由于俄勒冈州一个匿名基金会的 |
[10:44] | thanks to ghost payments | 一笔不记名资助 |
[10:45] | from an anonymous foundation in Oregon. | 他的兄弟从此衣食无忧 |
[10:47] | These killings are being financed. | 有人资助这些杀人案 |
[10:49] | I don’t give a damn where the money’s going. | 我不在乎这些钱去哪了 |
[10:50] | I want to know where it’s coming from. | 但我想知道它从何而来 |
[10:52] | Get into this guy’s financial life. | 查查这个人的财政状况 |
[10:58] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗 |
[11:01] | Not supposed to smoke in here. | 这里禁止吸烟 |
[11:02] | What are they gonna do? | 他们能怎么样 |
[11:05] | Kill you? | 杀了你 |
[11:15] | I paid 21 years. | 我付了21年的保险 |
[11:18] | When I reapplied, | 当我再去续保的时候 |
[11:19] | they said my rates had doubled | 他们说我的费率要翻倍 |
[11:21] | because I had a heart condition. | 因为我有心脏病 |
[11:24] | Couldn’t afford it. | 我承担不起 |
[11:26] | Well, what I want to offer you | 我能给你提供的东西 |
[11:28] | is something better than life insurance, Danny — | 比人寿保险要好 丹尼 |
[11:30] | The promise that everyone you love | 可以保证所有你爱的人 |
[11:32] | will be taken care of — | 都会被细心关照 |
[11:33] | your mortgage, | 包括你的抵押贷款 |
[11:35] | so Claire won’t lose the house on Crestview, | 这样克莱尔就不会失去在克雷斯特维的房子 |
[11:37] | tuition, so Carolyn can afford college. | 还有学费 这样卡罗琳就能付得起大学学费了 |
[11:42] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[11:43] | Total value of what I’m offering | 全部算下来 |
[11:45] | paid out over the lifetimes of your wife and daughter | 我提供给你妻子和女儿的终身费用 |
[11:48] | would be… | 将是 |
[11:56] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[12:06] | – Craig? – Come here, brother! | -克雷格 -过来 兄弟 |
[12:07] | What the hell are you doing here? What is all this? | 你怎么来了 怎么回事 |
[12:10] | You said you wanted to renew our vows. | 你说过想再做一次结婚宣誓 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:12] | There’s no time like the present. | 时不我待 就现在吧 |
[12:14] | I can’t believe you guys are getting married twice | 简直不能相信 我结婚之前 |
[12:15] | – before I get married once. – Yeah. Hi. | -你们居然结了两次婚 -是啊 |
[12:17] | We just talked about it yesterday. | 我们昨天才讨论到这件事 |
[12:19] | So, Craig, when did you get in? | 所以 克雷格 你什么时候来的 |
[12:21] | Liz called me this morning. I got the first flight out. | 莉斯今天早上给我打了电话 我赶头班飞机来的 |
[12:23] | Work has been insane, | 工作太疯狂了 |
[12:25] | and we’ve had to put so many things off, | 我们推迟了太多事情 |
[12:27] | and I’m not doing it anymore. | 我再也不要这么做了 |
[12:29] | I want to marry this man! | 我要嫁给这个男人 |
[12:31] | – Cheers! – Now, go get dressed. | -干杯 -现在 去换衣服 |
[12:34] | And, oh, just make sure he shaves. | 另外确保他把胡子刮好 |
[12:36] | I’m not marrying George Michael. | 我可不要嫁给乔治·迈克尔[美国著名歌手 有络腮胡] |
[12:53] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你真不该来 |
[12:54] | Yeah? You think I didn’t try? | 是吗 你以为我没拒绝吗 |
[12:56] | You know what? You should thank me. | 知道吗 你应该感谢我 |
[12:57] | I called you the minute I knew. | 我第一时间就打电话给你了 |
[12:58] | Yeah. Lot of good that did. | 是啊 做得好 |
[13:00] | She was asking about our parents. | 她还问起了我们的父母 |
[13:03] | The accident? | 那场事故 |
[13:04] | Yeah. The accident, Tucson. | 对 事故 在图森发生的 |
[13:07] | I think she knows. | 我觉得她已经知道了 |
[13:10] | No. She doesn’t know anything. | 不 她什么都不知道 |
[13:14] | You honestly don’t see it, do you? | 你是真的没察觉 是吗 |
[13:17] | How far in over your head you are. | 你到底在想些什么 |
[13:18] | She knows exactly what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在做什么 |
[13:21] | This chick is smart. | 这小妞不傻 |
[13:22] | Look, man. Relax. | 听着伙计 放松 |
[13:24] | I know what I am doing. I know to read this woman. | 我知道自己在干什么 我能猜透她 |
[13:27] | Why do you think I asked her to renew our vows? | 你以为我为什么要跟她再做一次结婚宣誓 |
[13:32] | To get her in bed? | 为了滚床单不成 |
[13:34] | Come on. Give me a break. | 得了 放过我吧 |
[13:36] | Yeah? Well, I hope your B.S. is exceptional today. | 是吗 希望你今天不是在鬼扯 |
[13:40] | Because in less than five minutes, | 因为不到五分钟 |
[13:41] | you’re gonna fall in love all over again. | 你就会再次被爱情冲昏头脑 |
[13:44] | Thanks, brother. | 真谢谢你 兄弟 |
[13:56] | When I’m with you, Liz, | 当我与你共处时 莉兹 |
[13:57] | I feel like I don’t need to pretend. | 我觉得我不需要任何伪装 |
[14:00] | I know that you accept me | 我知道 你会接受 |
[14:03] | for who I really am, | 真实的我 |
[14:05] | and that’s a gift | 而那正是天赐的礼物 |
[14:07] | that I thank God for every day. | 为此我日日感谢上天 |
[14:10] | And that’s all I got. | 这就是我想说的 |
[14:14] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[14:17] | everyone… | 还有诸位 |
[14:19] | thing is, when you asked me to renew our vows, | 当你说要重新做结婚宣誓的时候 |
[14:23] | I thought it was…odd. | 我觉得很…诡异 |
[14:26] | And then I realized, | 随后我意识到 |
[14:28] | how much we’ve been through in such a short time. | 这么短的时间内我们都经历了什么 |
[14:31] | So much has changed. | 很多事情都改变了 |
[14:33] | But the more I thought about it, | 但是再一细想 |
[14:36] | I realized this is the beginning of something amazing. | 这才仅仅是精彩的开始 |
[14:41] | A new chapter, a new us. | 全新的篇章 全新的你我 |
[14:45] | And I wanted to take this opportunity | 我想借此机会 |
[14:48] | to stand in front of you, | 站在你的面前 |
[14:50] | and all of our friends, | 站在所有好友 |
[14:53] | everyone we love, | 和所爱的人面前 |
[14:55] | and tell you how excited I am about what’s coming next. | 告诉你 我对将来有多么期待 |
[14:59] | Because I have a feeling this is going to be… | 因为我有预感 它会 |
[15:05] | one hell of a ride. | 异常精彩 |
[15:09] | Okay. By the power vested in me, | 好的 以网上国际神学院 |
[15:11] | by the online universal life church… | 赐予我的权利 |
[15:15] | …I once again pronounce you husband and wife. | 我再次宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[15:21] | This is the kissing part. | 到了接吻环节了 |
[15:21] | – Yeah, yes. – You kiss. | -对对 -亲吧 |
[15:22] | – Yes. – Kiss. | -对 -快吻吧 |
[15:44] | ♬你认为一切该有你控制♬ | |
[15:47] | ♬决定本应共同做出的决定♬ | |
[15:50] | ♬你就像个陌生人 但何以至此♬ | |
[15:52] | ♬何以至此♬ | |
[15:53] | ♬将我举起 让我遥望太阳♬ | |
[15:55] | 监管人 失踪 | |
[15:56] | ♬遥望太阳♬ | |
[15:57] | ♬终于我清楚地听见他们说♬ | |
[15:59] | ♬是谁 是谁♬ | |
[16:01] | ♬你究竟是谁♬ | |
[16:04] | ♬你要往哪儿去♬ | |
[16:09] | ♬我无所证明♬ | |
[16:12] | ♬因为我已一无所有♬ | |
[16:12] | 监管人 失踪 | |
[16:15] | ♬我愿为你瞋目裂眦♬ | |
[16:17] | ♬谁 你是谁♬ | |
[16:55] | Raymond said you needed something. | 雷蒙德说你需要帮忙 |
[16:57] | Could you have him run these prints, | 你能让他查一下这些指纹吗 |
[16:59] | get me a name? | 给我个名字 |
[17:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:04] | This paint– what color is it? | 这墙上的涂料 是什么颜色 |
[17:07] | It’s called “Chicago skyline.” | 叫做”芝加哥天际线” |
[17:12] | Nice. | 很好看 |
[17:15] | I looked into the accounts of the two suicide killers, | 我查了两名自杀式杀手的账户 |
[17:17] | and I found a common thread. | 发现了一个共同点 |
[17:19] | Both accounts are receiving funds | 两个账户的钱都是从开曼一家银行的 |
[17:20] | from a bank in the Caymans notorious for laundering money. | 一个臭名昭著的洗钱账户上转入的 |
[17:23] | – The Undertaker’s bank account. – Better. | -送葬者的银行账户 -不止如此 |
[17:25] | I think I uncovered his payment network. Look at this. | 我破解了他的支付网络 看这个 |
[17:27] | Dozens of accounts from all around the world, | 遍布世界各地的数十个账户 |
[17:29] | all receiving some form of payment. | 都在接受某种形式的付款 |
[17:31] | He’s been doing this for years. | 他干这活很多年了 |
[17:33] | It’s in Boston, Tokyo, | 资金流动至波士顿 东京 |
[17:34] | Seattle, Mexico City. | 西雅图 墨西哥城 |
[17:35] | Got to payouts in the tens of millions. | 所付款项达到数千万 |
[17:37] | – A network of dead assassins. – Not all of them. | -已死杀手组成的网络 -不全是 |
[17:39] | Danny Moss, 54, | 丹尼·莫斯 54岁 |
[17:41] | resident of Dorchester, mass. | 多尔切斯特人 平民 |
[17:43] | 21 hours ago, Mr. Moss sent wire transfer instructions | 21个小时前 莫斯先生向支付给其他账户的 |
[17:46] | to the same Cayman bank that funds the other accounts. | 那一个开曼银行账户发送了电汇指令 |
[17:48] | Let me guess– Danny is dying. | 我猜丹尼将不久于人世 |
[17:50] | Congestive heart failure. | 充血性心力衰竭 |
[17:51] | Get a unit to his house, now. | 带一队人去他家 马上 |
[17:53] | Moss isn’t home. | 莫斯不在家 |
[17:54] | Wife said he left the house 20 minutes ago. | 他太太说他20分钟前出门了 |
[17:56] | Where did she say he was going? | 她说他去哪了吗 |
[17:59] | You have my commitment to rolling up my sleeves every day | 我承诺每天都会为了你们 为了这个伟大的城市 |
[18:02] | and working for you and for this great city. | 兢兢业业的工作 |
[18:08] | Thank you. Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[18:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[18:28] | – We’re with you! – Make sure I get the photo op, | -我们支持你 -确保我有接受媒体拍照的时间 |
[18:30] | so that they can know me, okay? | 这样大众能知道我 好吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[18:33] | Mr. Wright? | 赖特先生 |
[18:37] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:41] | I am really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:46] | Danny, stop! Danny! Stop! | 丹尼 住手 丹尼 住手 |
[18:48] | Back up! FBI! FBI! | 退后 我们是联调局的 |
[18:49] | Back up! FBI! | 退后 我们是联调局的 |
[18:51] | – Danny, stop! – Back up! | -丹尼 住手 -退后 |
[18:52] | Please. | 请住手 |
[18:58] | This isn’t how your wife or daughter want to remember you. | 你妻子和女儿不会想以这种方式来记住你的 |
[19:02] | Please. | 请住手 |
[19:03] | This is for my family. | 这就是为了我的家人 |
[19:04] | I don’t even know you. | 我甚至都不认识你 |
[19:05] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[19:07] | Whatever he’s paying you, it isn’t worth it. We can help. | 不管他给你多少钱 都不值得 我们能帮你 |
[19:11] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[19:13] | Are you gonna take care of my family? | 你会照顾我的家人吗 |
[19:16] | Is this really how you want to die? | 你真的想以这种方式死去吗 |
[19:34] | Professor, someone to see you. | 教授 有人找你 |
[19:37] | Cvetko, you rascal. | 茨韦特科 你这个流氓 |
[19:39] | You wouldn’t believe how hard it is | 你肯定不知道在圣萨尔瓦多 |
[19:41] | to find a Bosnian in San Salvador. | 要找一个波斯尼亚人有多困难 |
[19:44] | Wish it was harder. | 我希望再困难点 |
[19:48] | Oh, this looks rather ghoulish. | 这个看起来真吓人 |
[19:50] | Vlad, I need your help identifying somebody. | 弗拉德 我要你帮我识别一个人 |
[19:53] | – Can’t help. – Of course you can. | -我帮不上忙 -你当然帮得上 |
[19:54] | I have a fingerprint. | 我有一份指纹记录 |
[19:56] | Benson ran it, got a name. | 班森查到了一个名字 |
[19:57] | Benson — there’s your problem. | 班森 那是你的问题 |
[19:59] | She says the print belongs to a Craig Keen. | 她说指纹属于一个叫克雷格·基恩的人 |
[20:02] | Well, Craig Keen is an alias — | 克雷格·基恩是个化名 |
[20:03] | a very good one at that, | 这个人在这方面非常厉害 |
[20:04] | complete with a credit rating, | 包括信用等级 |
[20:06] | school and medical records, passports with a long history — | 学校和医疗记录 长久使用的护照 |
[20:09] | – all the trimmings. – No. | -所有细节滴水不漏 -不 |
[20:10] | What do you know about touch DNA? | 你对触碰DNA了解多少 |
[20:13] | I said no. | 我说了 不行 |
[20:15] | I know very little, but as I understand it, | 我了解的很少 但据我所知 |
[20:17] | it’s possible to actually lift tissue cells | 从指纹中提取组织细胞 |
[20:20] | from a fingerprint and run the DNA? | 用来检测DNA是有可能的 |
[20:22] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[20:27] | You slept with my wife. | 你睡了我老婆 |
[20:31] | How is Fadila? | 法蒂拉还好吗 |
[20:33] | Vlad, it was a mistake. | 弗拉德 错已铸成 |
[20:35] | I can easily blame it on the hashish and the grappa, | 我可以把责任推到大麻和格拉巴酒头上 |
[20:38] | but the truth is — | 但真相是… |
[20:39] | May I speak freely? | 我能直说吗 |
[20:41] | You’re better off without her. | 你还是趁早离开她吧 |
[20:42] | She’s fickle. | 她是个薄情之人 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[20:45] | but this business with the fingerprint — | 但是指纹这件事 |
[20:47] | it’s important. | 很重要 |
[20:59] | Do you still have that little villa in Dubrovnik? | 你在杜布罗夫尼克旧城的那栋小别墅还在吗 |
[21:04] | I do. | 还在 |
[21:10] | A weekend there with Fadila. | 我要跟法蒂拉在那里共度一个周末 |
[21:13] | She would love it. | 她一定会喜欢的 |
[21:16] | I can’t understand why you insist on chasing that woman. | 我真不明白为什么你对那女人这么死心塌地 |
[21:19] | All right. The villa is yours. | 好吧 别墅归你了 |
[21:22] | And if it doesn’t work out with Fadila, | 如果法蒂拉不感兴趣 |
[21:23] | I know a ravishing Dane | 我认识一个很有魅力的人 叫戴恩 |
[21:25] | who would adore you. | 她肯定会喜欢你的 |
[21:27] | She’s slightly cross-eyed | 她有一点斜视 |
[21:29] | and there’s something very hypnotic about her gaze. | 她的注视令人目眩神迷 |
[21:52] | Keen. | 我是基恩 |
[21:53] | How’s your case developing, Lizzy? | 你的案子进展如何 莉兹 |
[21:56] | We have one of the assassins in custody. | 我们扣押了受雇的一个杀手 |
[21:57] | We’re taking him in for questioning now. | 现在正准备审讯他 |
[21:59] | Have you figured out how he selects them, | 你弄明白他是怎么选择目标的了吗 |
[22:01] | the common denominator? | 共同点是什么 |
[22:02] | They’re all sick. | 他们都病了 |
[22:03] | We know from their autopsies they’re terminally ill. | 从验尸结果来看 他们都病入膏肓了 |
[22:05] | Well, there you have it. | 就是这样 |
[22:07] | You only know these assassins were ill | 你知道这些杀手都病入膏肓了 |
[22:08] | because of their autopsies and police reports. | 是因为有验尸结果和警方报告 |
[22:11] | You know after they’re already dead. | 你在他们死后才知道 |
[22:13] | But somehow, the Undertaker knows before. | 但因为某种原因 送葬者在那之前就知道 |
[22:15] | Find out how he knows that, and you’ll find your man. | 找到原因 你就能找到要找的人 |
[22:18] | Where are we with Craig? | 克雷格那边查的怎么样 |
[22:20] | Is he still in town? | 他还在城里吗 |
[22:21] | A-as far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[22:22] | Good. Find him. | 很好 找到他 |
[22:24] | Watch him. | 盯着他 |
[22:25] | – Did you find his name? – Yes. | -你知道他的名字了吗 -是的 |
[22:27] | I think it’s time for the three of us to have a little chat. | 我觉得是时候让我们三个坐下来聊聊了 |
[22:47] | Hey, Craig. Can we talk? | 你好 克雷格 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:58] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[23:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:01] | Who do you work for?! | 你为谁工作 |
[23:03] | Please, look. This has got to be some — aah! | 求你了 肯定是弄错… |
[23:05] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:06] | I know about the time you did at Wasco. | 我知道你在沃斯科坐牢的事情 |
[23:08] | I know about the warrants. | 我知道逮捕令的事 |
[23:09] | I know about you, Christopher Maly. | 我了解你 克里斯多夫·马利 |
[23:13] | I don’t know who the hell… | 我不知道你在说什 |
[23:14] | Somebody provided you with an identity, a history, | 有人给你提供了一个假身份 一段假历史 |
[23:16] | embedded you into my life. | 把你安排进我的生活 |
[23:18] | I want to know who, and I want to know why. | 我要知道那个人是谁 我还要知道原因 |
[23:20] | This is a mistake. | 你肯定误会了 |
[23:25] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你这是在跟谁作对 |
[23:28] | I never did like you. | 我从来没喜欢过你 |
[23:36] | Ressler, hey, what’s up? | 雷斯勒 怎么了 |
[23:38] | Yeah. Of course. No. | 是的 没问题 |
[23:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[23:46] | You didn’t exactly think this through, did you? | 你根本没有仔细想过这事 对吧 |
[23:51] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[23:52] | I did. | 我有 |
[24:11] | Looks like we’re a little late to the party. | 看来我们迟到了 |
[24:18] | You must be the brother-in-law. | 你一定就是那位小叔子了 |
[24:20] | Ressler called. | 雷斯勒打了电话 |
[24:22] | I have to step out. | 我要走了 |
[24:25] | He isn’t cooperating. | 他不太合作 |
[24:34] | Oh, hell. Dembe, get the hacksaw. | 邓比 把锯子拿来 |
[24:36] | We’re gonna have to take him out of here in pieces. | 我们要把他分解一下抬出去了 |
[24:44] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[24:48] | We’ll get old Christopher to talk. | 我们会让老克里斯多夫开口的 |
[24:51] | Who’s up for a field trip? | 谁想来次实地考察 |
[24:53] | I interviewed Danny Moss. | 我审问了丹尼·莫斯 |
[24:55] | He can’t I.D. the guy who put him up to the shooting. | 他没法指认是谁指使他去刺杀的 |
[24:57] | But get this — | 但是 |
[24:59] | he offered Danny a cigarette. | 他给了丹尼一根烟 |
[25:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:02] | Reddington said this guy knows his assassins are sick | 雷丁顿说这个人在他招募杀手前 |
[25:04] | before he recruits them. | 就知道他们病了 |
[25:06] | This guy knew Danny had heart failure. | 这个人知道丹尼心脏衰竭 |
[25:07] | This guy knew he smoked. | 他还知道他抽烟 |
[25:09] | How did he know that? | 他是怎么知道的呢 |
[25:10] | He somehow had access to his medical files. | 他肯定有渠道接触他的医疗记录 |
[25:11] | – How? His doctors? – That’s what I thought. | -怎么接触 他的医生吗 -我原来也是这么想的 |
[25:13] | But Dee Torres, Danny Moss — | 但是迪·托雷斯 丹尼·莫斯 |
[25:15] | the assassins all had different doctors. | 诊治这些杀手的医生不是同一个人 |
[25:16] | Insurance companies have access. | 保险公司也可以看到那些文档 |
[25:18] | They all had different health plans. | 他们投保健康险的公司也都不同 |
[25:21] | What about life insurance? | 那人寿保险公司呢 |
[25:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:23] | Wahid Davi, Dee Torres, and Danny Moss | 瓦希德·达维 迪·托雷斯还有丹尼·莫斯 |
[25:26] | all had life-insurance applications or policies | 都被同一家保险公司取消了 |
[25:28] | canceled by the same insurance agency, Green Glades. | 人寿保险申请或保单 绿地公司 |
[25:32] | Hey. Can I ask for a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[25:34] | About today, I got to be somewhere. | 今天我要去个地方 |
[25:37] | Tom? | 因为汤姆吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:40] | Is that what this is about — why you were, uh, absent? | 你之前人不见了也是因为这件事吗 |
[25:45] | Take all the time you need. | 你去忙你的吧 |
[25:51] | Terrifying. | 真可怕 |
[25:54] | You know, this artist got his start with puppets. | 你知道吗 这个艺术家是从木偶起步的 |
[25:56] | What is it about puppets? It’s the same with clowns. | 木偶有什么特别吗 不是跟小丑一样吗 |
[26:01] | I’ll never forget a puppet show I saw | 我永远不会忘记在我五岁 |
[26:03] | when I was 5, maybe 6. | 或是六岁时看的一场木偶戏 |
[26:05] | “Hansel and Gretel.” | 奇幻森林历险记 |
[26:07] | Why are we here? | 我们来这里干吗 |
[26:08] | Scared me to death. | 把我吓死了 |
[26:10] | But it wasn’t the witch. It was the oven. | 但不是因为女巫 是那个烤炉 |
[26:12] | Imagine an oven puppet. | 想象一个木偶烤炉 |
[26:16] | I don’t think I set foot in our kitchen for a month. | 我有一个月都不敢踏进厨房 |
[26:19] | I don’t know what you think you’re gonna gain from all this, | 我不知道你到底想得到什么 |
[26:21] | but I’m not gonna talk. | 但我不会开口的 |
[26:22] | I will die before I give you anything. | 我死都不会告诉你的 |
[26:37] | If you so much as touch my mother… | 如果你敢碰我妈妈一下 |
[26:43] | God, I miss Bob Ross. | 天哪 我好想念鲍伯·鲁斯 |
[26:46] | That television painter | 那个肩膀上 |
[26:47] | with the little squirrel on his shoulder | 站了个小松鼠的电视画家 |
[26:49] | and the happy little trees. | 还有那些快乐的小树 |
[26:52] | Few strokes with a palette knife | 用调色刀简单几笔 |
[26:54] | and an entire mountain range | 随后一整条山脉 |
[26:56] | would emerge through the clouds — | 就出现在云海之中 |
[26:59] | absolutely mesmerizing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[27:04] | Well, let’s go back to the hotel. | 我们回酒店吧 |
[27:07] | I think I saw some yogurt pretzels in your mini bar. | 我好像在你那的迷你酒吧里看到了酸奶椒盐饼 |
[27:15] | So, we’re specifically looking for the policy files | 我们想要查阅瓦希德·达维 |
[27:17] | for a Wahid Davi, a Dee Torres, and a Danny Moss. | 迪·托雷斯和丹尼·莫斯的保险档案 |
[27:20] | I looked up those names after you called. | 你打电话后我查了这些名字 |
[27:22] | And the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[27:22] | we don’t have any active files on any of those names. | 我们这里没有这些名字的可用档案 |
[27:26] | When you say these people don’t have active files with you, | 你说你们这里没有他们的可用档案 |
[27:28] | what does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[27:29] | I mean, these people have | 这些人确实 |
[27:30] | life-insurance policies with you. | 和你们购买了人寿保险 |
[27:32] | Well, I mean, if they were dropped, | 我的意思是 如果他们被拒保 |
[27:33] | then they would have been purged from the system. | 那么他们的信息就会被系统删除 |
[27:35] | Dropped and purged why? | 拒保并删除 为什么 |
[27:37] | Good God. Any number of reasons. | 天呐 很多原因 |
[27:39] | Uh, medical conditions, change of lifestyle — | 健康状况 生活方式改变 |
[27:41] | It’s — it’s like a whole formula. | 就好像是一个复杂的方程式 |
[27:43] | I mean, if you guys want to talk actuarial tables, | 你们如果想了解具体情况 |
[27:46] | then Milton’s your man. | 你们应该去找弥尔顿 |
[27:47] | – Milton… – Bobbit. | -弥尔顿 -巴比特 |
[27:50] | He’s where all policies go to die. | 他是所有保单死去的地方 |
[27:53] | What do you mean “go to die”? | “死去”是什么意思 |
[27:54] | No, it’s nothing. | 没什么意思 |
[27:55] | It’s just we — we like to joke about Milton. | 只是我们很喜欢开弥尔顿的玩笑 |
[27:57] | He’s — he’s kind of obsessed with death. | 他有点痴迷于死亡 |
[28:00] | He actually volunteers to deliver flowers | 他居然志愿报名 |
[28:02] | to the Westport Cemetery. | 去西港墓地送花 |
[28:07] | Hey, Milton! | 弥尔顿 |
[28:44] | Fredrick Osborn. Who’s he? | 弗雷德里克·奥斯本 他是谁 |
[28:47] | Our next victim. | 下一个受害人 |
[28:53] | Help if I could. Don’t have any change. | 我不是不想帮你 但我没带零钱 |
[28:58] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吗 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[29:02] | Patient 4-2-1, | 421号病人 |
[29:04] | male, presenting with diabetes. | 男性 患有糖尿病 |
[29:19] | Take off your hat. | 摘下你的帽子 |
[29:23] | Raise your right hand. | 举起你的右手 |
[29:27] | Wait. Now put your left hand here. | 等等 现在把你的左手放在这里 |
[29:29] | Take off your hat! | 摘下你的帽子 |
[29:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:32] | Shh, shh, shh. Watch — the hat. | 小声点 看 那顶帽子 |
[29:33] | Raise your right hand. | 举起你的右手 |
[29:35] | Will you get rid of that hat? | 你就不能拿掉那帽子 |
[29:37] | Raise your right hand. | 举起你的右手 |
[29:43] | Unlike someone who shall remain nameless, we waited for you. | 不像某人 我们要等你来了再说 |
[29:47] | Shall we get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[29:49] | I get a phone call. They tell me where to go, and I go. | 我接到电话 让我去哪里我就去哪里 |
[29:54] | Who tells you? | 发号施令的是谁 |
[29:55] | Different people. It’s never the same person twice. | 不同的人 每次人都不同 |
[29:58] | Jolene Parker? | 茱莲妮·帕克 |
[29:59] | I’m telling you that I don’t know any names. | 我说了我不知道他们的名字 |
[30:03] | My husband hides a key in the house. | 我丈夫在房子里藏了一把钥匙 |
[30:05] | What’s it for — a safe deposit box? | 是用来开什么的 银行保险箱 |
[30:07] | A storage unit? | 储藏室 |
[30:08] | It’s your husband. | 他是你丈夫 |
[30:10] | Tell me about Tom. | 告诉我汤姆的事 |
[30:12] | I don’t know his real name. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[30:14] | He’s got a brother in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥有一个兄弟 |
[30:16] | I’ve heard him talk about a woman, Niki. | 我听他说起过一个叫妮基的女人 |
[30:18] | Niki? Is that some woman he sees? | 妮基 是他的女朋友吗 |
[30:21] | Do you think we sit around and we chat about it? | 你以为我们会坐下来谈论这些吗 |
[30:23] | There’s a reason that his cover is that we’re estranged | 把他的背景伪造成兄弟疏远父母双亡 |
[30:25] | and our parents are dead. | 是有原因的 |
[30:26] | There’s a reason that there are no people in his life — | 他的生活中没有任何人也是有原因的 |
[30:30] | Because none of it is real. | 那是因为所有这一切都不是真的 |
[30:39] | We were supposed to meet. He wants to talk about you. | 我们约好要见面的 他想谈你的事 |
[30:43] | He knows where I’m staying. | 他知道我住在哪里 |
[30:44] | It’s only a matter of time before he’s here. | 他到这儿来只是时间问题 |
[30:47] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开了 |
[30:51] | Where the hell is Keen? | 基恩去哪了 |
[30:53] | Ressler said she had some personal business. | 雷斯勒说她有些私人事务要处理 |
[30:56] | Where are we on this next target — Osborn? | 下一个目标奥斯本查得怎么样了 |
[30:58] | Have we located him? | 找到他了吗 |
[30:59] | Uh, units are at Osborn’s house. | 警察去了奥斯本家 |
[31:00] | Wife and co-workers can’t reach him. | 妻子和同事都联系不到他 |
[31:02] | We found his car at a parking structure | 我们在他工作医院附近的一个停车场 |
[31:04] | near the hospital where he works. | 找到了他的车 |
[31:05] | I’ve been questioning Ian Wright. | 我询问了伊恩·赖特 |
[31:07] | I think I found something. | 似乎查到了点线索 |
[31:09] | Bobbit’s M.O. has shifted. | 巴比特的作案手法有所改变 |
[31:10] | None of his other victims were connected, | 他的其他受害者均无任何关联 |
[31:12] | all murders for hire. | 都是雇凶杀人 |
[31:13] | But the last three — | 但最后三个 |
[31:14] | they’re different, personal. | 却不同 是私人恩怨 |
[31:16] | Look at this. Excuse me. | 来看这个 借我用下 |
[31:20] | 15 years ago, Dr. Fredrick Osborn chaired | 15年前 弗雷德里克·奥斯本医生担任 |
[31:23] | the department of endocrinology at City Memorial. | 城市纪念医院内分泌科主任 |
[31:26] | He supervised a clinical trial seeking approval | 他曾负责一项临床试验 申请使用 |
[31:28] | for a DD4 classification drug to treat type 2 diabetes. | 一种DD4类别的药物治疗Ⅱ型糖尿病 |
[31:33] | The early safety trials were funded | 早期安全性试验的投资者 |
[31:34] | by a Vermont venture capitalist named Ian Wright | 是佛蒙特州的一名风险资本家 叫伊恩·赖特 |
[31:37] | and fast-tracked through the FDA approval process | 由于一名制药业说客的推动 |
[31:39] | by a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical industry | 该试验很快就通过了食品及药物管理局的审批 |
[31:42] | named Bennett Cochran. | 此说客名为班尼特·科克伦 |
[31:46] | And Mitchell? | 那米歇尔呢 |
[31:47] | 15 years ago, | 15年前 |
[31:48] | she was osborn’s research assistant. | 她曾是奥斯本的研究助手 |
[31:49] | She reviewed applicants for the clinical trial, | 曾为此临床试验审查申请者资格 |
[31:51] | personally identified participants. | 亲手挑选参与者 |
[31:53] | Including Milton Bobbit. | 其中包括弥尔顿·巴比特 |
[31:55] | Bobbit was patient zero. | 巴比特是首例患者 |
[31:58] | Everything’s fine. | 一切顺利 |
[31:59] | Yeah? Then why didn’t you pick up? | 是吗 那你刚才怎么不接电话 |
[32:00] | There’s a situation. I’m handling it. | 有点事 我正在处理 |
[32:03] | I just need time. | 我需要点时间 |
[32:04] | Time for what? | 需要时间做什么 |
[32:04] | What are you — my wife, Tom? | 你是谁 我老婆吗 汤姆 |
[32:06] | Listen up. I just need… | 听好 再给我 |
[32:10] | two hours. | 两小时 |
[32:11] | I’ll explain everything then. | 回头慢慢给你解释 |
[32:13] | Just sit tight. Don’t panic. | 耐心等着 别慌 |
[32:15] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来轻松 |
[32:16] | I’m the one who is accountable to Berlin. | 向柏林负责的人是我 |
[32:19] | I’m coming to your hotel now. | 我现在就去你住的旅馆 |
[32:24] | Tell me about Berlin. | 跟我说说柏林的事 |
[32:31] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[32:34] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[32:36] | What’s in Berlin? | 柏林怎么了 |
[32:38] | Is the bank in Berlin? | 那个银行在柏林吗 |
[32:40] | Christopher… | 克里斯多夫 |
[32:42] | Who’s in Berlin? | 柏林那边有什么人 |
[32:47] | Dembe, we’re moving the conversation elsewhere. | 邓比 我们去别处谈 |
[32:48] | Wipe down the room. | 把这房间清理下 |
[32:52] | Tell me about the building. | 说说这幢楼的情况 |
[32:53] | The south elevator has no cameras. | 南边的电梯没有摄像头 |
[32:56] | Empties into the basement. | 直通地下室 |
[32:57] | Two doors past the mechanical room lead to the alleyway. | 机房过去经过两扇门就能到后巷 |
[33:08] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[33:14] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:18] | Putting on my coat. | 穿外套 |
[33:19] | A man just jumped through the window. | 刚才有个人破窗而出 |
[33:21] | There’s a body on the sidewalk. | 人行道上横躺着一具尸体 |
[33:23] | Yes. And your husband, the police, | 是的 你老公 警察 |
[33:25] | and all the king’s men will be here soon. | 所有人马 很快就会赶来 |
[33:28] | If you care to stick around and explain, feel free. | 如果你想留在这儿解释这件事 请便 |
[33:31] | But I, for one, will not be in attendance. | 但我 还是失陪了 |
[33:34] | Dembe, I’ll get her downstairs. | 邓比 我把她送下楼 |
[33:36] | After you’re finished, grab the pretzels. | 你清理好后 记得拿上那些椒盐卷饼 |
[33:41] | Every morning, when I wake up, I read the obituaries. | 每天早晨 我醒来后 都会去看那些讣告 |
[33:45] | Every aspect of death | 关于死亡的一切 |
[33:49] | fascinates me. | 都令我着迷 |
[33:51] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[33:52] | I’ve done everything in my power not to — | 我竭尽所能和死神抗争 |
[33:56] | Western medicine, alternative therapies, | 西医 替代疗法 |
[33:59] | pills… | 各种药丸 |
[34:01] | herbs. | 药草 |
[34:04] | But I have come to accept… | 但我终于明白 |
[34:07] | that I…will…die. | 我难逃一死 |
[34:11] | Oh, God. Please, no. | 天啊 求求你 不要 |
[34:13] | No. No, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 别动 |
[34:14] | Hey, doctor, I am not angry. | 医生 我没生气 |
[34:19] | Not anymore. | 已经不会再生气了 |
[34:20] | I was, but I’m not now. | 我以前确实会生气 但现在不了 |
[34:23] | If anything, I want to thank you | 其实 我想感谢你 |
[34:25] | for this… | 将我 |
[34:27] | incredible journey you’ve sent me on. | 送上这次绝妙的旅程 |
[34:35] | Who would have ever thought that anything good | 谁会想到你对我的所作所为 |
[34:39] | would come of what you did to me? | 也会有好处呢 |
[34:48] | Metro still has no sign of Osborn. | 警方仍然没有奥斯本的踪迹 |
[34:51] | Uh, no activity on the Cayman account. | 开曼的银行账户也没有任何活动 |
[34:52] | The man didn’t just quit. | 那个人不可能就这么退出 |
[34:54] | Someone is paying him to do this. | 有人付他钱让他这么做的 |
[34:55] | Or maybe they’re not. | 或许没有 |
[34:56] | Maybe there’s no activity on the Cayman account | 也许开曼的账户没有任何动向 |
[34:58] | because he wants to do the last one himself. | 是因为他想亲手做最后一个案子 |
[35:00] | What if Bobbit is terminally ill? | 如果巴比特的病已经到晚期了呢 |
[35:02] | His last murder/suicide. | 他最后一次谋杀并自杀 |
[35:04] | What else do we know about this guy, | 我们还知道他什么情况 |
[35:05] | about — about his life? | 有关 有关他的生活 |
[35:06] | – Who is he? – Nobody. Single. | -他是谁 -无名 单身 |
[35:08] | He has no family or friends to speak of. | 他没有任何家人或朋友 |
[35:09] | He cares about something. | 他肯定有在乎的东西 |
[35:11] | Westport — | 西港墓地 |
[35:13] | It’s the cemetery where he volunteers. | 他在那里的公墓做志愿者 |
[35:14] | Well, maybe that’s where he wants to go and die. | 也许他希望最后能死在那里 |
[35:20] | Before you made me sick, I had no purpose in life — | 在你让我病情加重之前 我的生活毫无目标 |
[35:24] | helped no one… | 没帮助过任何人 |
[35:27] | left no mark. | 没留下任何印记 |
[35:31] | Thanks to you, I was transformed. | 因为你 我变了 |
[35:35] | I no longer see death as a burden, | 我不再视死亡为负担 |
[35:37] | but an opportunity… | 而是一次机会 |
[35:39] | to take the rejects that nobody cares about | 去帮助那些没有人在乎的人 |
[35:42] | and give them tremendous power. | 带给他们惊人的力量 |
[35:45] | And as a result, | 于是 |
[35:46] | hundreds of widows, orphans, broken families — | 数以百计的寡妇 孤儿 破碎的家庭 |
[35:50] | they’re being taken care of. | 他们得到了照顾 |
[35:53] | Their houses are being paid for, | 他们的房贷得到了偿还 |
[35:55] | their education. | 教育有了保障 |
[35:56] | I put food on their table. | 我为他们提供食物 |
[35:59] | If I have helped you… | 如果我帮助过你 |
[36:02] | why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么对我这么做 |
[36:04] | Because the good things I have done | 因为我做过的好事 |
[36:07] | don’t justify the terrible things you’ve done. | 并不能弥补你做过的那些可怕的事 |
[36:28] | Negotiator’s en route. | 谈判专家在路上了 |
[36:29] | – We have snipers in place. – No. | -狙击手已就位 -不行 |
[36:31] | He’s not gonna let us take him, and the man has a death wish. | 他不会让我们活捉他的 他一心想赴死 |
[36:33] | How do you plan on recovering the hostage? | 你计划怎么救出人质 |
[36:40] | What — what are you doing? | 你 你做什么 |
[36:41] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[36:43] | Hold your fire. Hold your fire. Hold your fire. | 别开火 别开火 别开火 |
[36:45] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:47] | Not — not one more step further. | 别再往前走了 |
[36:49] | Don’t come any closer! | 别再靠近了 |
[36:51] | I swear to God — | 我发誓 |
[36:52] | You take one more step! | 只要你再前进一步 |
[36:57] | Stay calm, Mr. Bobbit. | 冷静 巴比特先生 |
[37:03] | Fredrick Osborn… | 弗雷德里克·奥斯本 |
[37:05] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:10] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你说的一切都将做为呈堂证供 |
[37:12] | What is happening?! | 什么状况 |
[37:13] | You’re under arrest for evidence tampering, | 你因涉嫌伪造证据以及 |
[37:16] | for murder in the furtherance | 协助腐败犯罪企业谋杀 |
[37:17] | of a corrupt criminal enterprise. | 而被逮捕 |
[37:18] | You can’t arrest me. | 你不能逮捕我 |
[37:21] | We know about the clinical trials, | 我们知道你的临床试验 |
[37:23] | the people who died. | 也知道你害死了很多人 |
[37:25] | What about him? You should arrest him. | 那他呢 你应该逮捕他 |
[37:27] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[37:32] | I don’t think Milton has any intention | 我觉得弥尔顿今天 |
[37:34] | of being arrested today. | 没有被捕的打算 |
[37:56] | ♬爱人 我的伤口♬ | |
[38:00] | ♬只有你能治愈♬ | |
[38:04] | ♬你能治愈♬ | |
[38:06] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[38:09] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[38:12] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[38:15] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[38:18] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[38:26] | 监管人 失踪 | |
[38:32] | ♬我的肌肤粗糙♬ | |
[38:36] | ♬但它会为你光洁♬ | |
[38:39] | ♬它会为你光洁♬ | |
[38:42] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[38:45] | ♬我的臂膀坚硬♬ | |
[38:48] | ♬但它愿为你弯曲♬ | |
[38:52] | ♬它愿为你弯曲♬ | |
[38:57] | ♬我愿为你而战♬ | |
[39:00] | ♬却不能和你争执♬ | |
[39:10] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[39:12] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[39:13] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[39:16] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[39:19] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[39:21] | Is that what this was about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[39:22] | You getting access to Bobbit’s client list? | 拿到巴比特的客户名单 |
[39:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:27] | Find what you were looking for? | 找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[39:28] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[39:31] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[39:32] | Good night, Harold. | 晚安 哈罗德 |
[39:50] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我装不下去了 |
[39:54] | I can’t look at him, let alone touch him. | 我无法直视他 更别说碰他了 |
[39:57] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[39:59] | With Craig, things have been set in motion. | 由于克雷格 我们已经起步了 |
[40:01] | How Tom reacts will tell us a great deal. | 汤姆的反应会给我们带来很多信息 |
[40:06] | You need to stay the course. | 你要坚持到底 |
[40:10] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[40:10] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我坚持不下去了 |
[40:13] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[40:15] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[40:17] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[40:20] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[40:22] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[40:24] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:25] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[40:27] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[40:29] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[40:31] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[40:34] | ♬喔 感受我们的身躯日益成熟♬ | |
[40:38] | ♬我们的灵魂 映照彼此♬ | |
[40:49] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[40:52] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[40:52] | Hey. | 亲爱的 |
[40:55] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[40:56] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | You know, I was thinking — | 我在想… |
[40:59] | It was so good to see your brother again. | 再见到你兄弟真是太好了 |
[41:01] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[41:02] | So, I left him a message. | 我给他留了言 |
[41:03] | I thought maybe we could have dinner before he left. | 我想在他走之前 也许我们能一起吃顿饭 |
[41:06] | And I never heard back. | 但是他没回复我 |
[41:07] | Oh, you know what? He called, actually. | 其实他打电话给我了 |
[41:09] | Said he had to catch the redeye back. | 他说他得乘夜班飞机赶回去 |
[41:10] | I think work, I guess. | 我想应该是工作上的事吧 |
[41:14] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[41:15] | He just left? Never even said goodbye? | 他就这样走了 连声再见都没说 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Classic Craig, right? | 是啊 克雷格就是这样 |
[41:23] | Honestly, could the two of you be any less alike? | 老实说 你们俩兄弟真像 |
[41:26] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[41:30] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[41:31] | Stop. | 别走 |
[41:33] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[41:36] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[41:37] | We’re newlyweds. | 我们是新婚夫妇 |
[41:39] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[41:42] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[41:45] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[41:48] | ♬喔喔喔♬ | |
[41:52] | ♬我想这就是爱♬ | |
[41:55] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[41:58] | ♬我无法伪装♬ | |
[42:01] | ♬喔喔喔♬ |