时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | That you, Wilson? | 是你吗 威尔逊 |
[00:13] | Hello? | 谁在那儿 |
[00:26] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[00:30] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[00:42] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[00:59] | David, it’s me. | 大卫 是我 |
[01:00] | We have a serious problem. | 我们遇到了很严重的问题 |
[01:02] | The network was breached. | 网络被入侵了 |
[01:03] | I think they got the project files. | 我觉得他们拿到项目文件了 |
[01:06] | I’m headed to the backup site with the prototype now. | 我现在带着原型去备用站点 |
[01:53] | 伊凡 第88号 | |
[01:57] | Good morning, Mr. Kaplan. | 早上好 卡普兰先生 |
[01:59] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God, what is this? | 天呐 这是什么 |
[02:07] | Vicuna, 100%. | 百分之百羊驼绒 |
[02:08] | How do I get one? | 我怎么才能弄一件 |
[02:09] | Put it on your christmas list, and if you’re good… | 列在圣诞礼物清单上 如果你表现好 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | Let’s see what we have here. | 看看我们在这里有什么发现 |
[02:18] | Your ability to locate a crime scene | 你定位犯罪现场的能力 |
[02:20] | never ceases to amaze. | 总让我感到惊奇 |
[02:21] | You’re like a human bloodhound. | 就跟人形猎犬一样 |
[02:23] | I’ve been called worse. | 还有比这叫的更难听的呢 |
[02:25] | How long? | 多久了 |
[02:26] | Judging by the rate of decay, | 根据腐烂程度 |
[02:28] | eight days, plus or minus. | 八天左右吧 |
[02:30] | The female died of strangulation. | 女性死于窒息 |
[02:32] | Male — gunshot wound to the chest, close range. | 男性 死于近距离胸部枪伤 |
[02:35] | If you’d like a ballistic analysis, | 如果你要弹道分析的话 |
[02:37] | I’ll need to perform a field autopsy. | 我就得现场进行解剖 |
[02:40] | As much as I’d love to see that, it won’t be necessary. | 我乐意见此 但没那个必要 |
[02:43] | The whodunit has already been solved. | 疑案已经解开了 |
[02:45] | Perhaps another time, though. | 也许下次吧 |
[02:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:49] | I don’t want any indication that we ever set foot here, | 我不想有任何我们曾来过这里的迹象 |
[02:52] | so please put it all back the way you found it. | 请把现场还原成你发现时的样子 |
[02:54] | Of course, dearie. | 没问题 小宝贝 |
[02:57] | How do you want to handle this, Raymond? | 你想怎么处理此事 雷蒙德 |
[02:58] | Your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[03:06] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 请问你有什么紧急情况 |
[03:07] | I’d like to report a missing person. | 我想报案有人失踪 |
[03:10] | Oh, it was supposed to be a surprise. | 这本该是个惊喜 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry, what is this? | 抱歉 这是什么 |
[03:14] | I can’t believe you teach fourth grade | 不敢相信堂堂一名四年级教师 |
[03:16] | and have such little knowledge of pop culture. | 对流行文化了解的这么少 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[03:19] | That is Uncle Flippo. | 这是费利普大叔 |
[03:22] | Trust me on this, | 相信我 |
[03:23] | flashlight butt will get you some serious cred. | 屁股上的手电筒能让你更受欢迎 |
[03:25] | Come on, now, let’s be fair. I have cred. | 得了吧 公平点说 我很受欢迎的 |
[03:27] | Oh, yeah, says the man carrying the lunch box. | 一个带饭上班的男人也敢这么说 |
[03:35] | Mr. Keen? | 基恩先生 |
[03:36] | Detective Debarros with metro P.D. | 德巴罗斯警探 华府警局的 |
[03:39] | Got a moment to talk about Jolene Parker? | 能谈谈茱莲妮·帕克吗 |
[03:44] | How long has she been missing? | 她失踪多久了 |
[03:46] | I was hoping you could help me with that question. | 我希望你能帮我回答这个问题 |
[03:48] | When was the last time you saw or spoke with her? | 你最后一次见她 或者跟她谈话是什么时候 |
[03:50] | Um…must have been last Sunday, right? | 应该是上周日吧 |
[03:54] | No, uh, Saturday. | 不 是周六 |
[03:55] | I ran into her outside. | 我在外面偶然遇到她 |
[03:57] | She was looking for an apartment in the neighborhood, | 她在附近找房子 |
[03:59] | so I referred her to a friend who’s a real-estate agent. | 我跟她提了我朋友 一名房地产经纪人 |
[04:02] | But then she called back to say she’d changed her mind | 但之后她打电话来 说改变主意了 |
[04:04] | and that she was moving to Dayton with her fiance | 她要跟未婚夫搬去代顿 |
[04:08] | Wasn’t aware she had a fiance. | 我们并不知道她有个未婚夫 |
[04:10] | You have a name? | 知道叫什么名字吗 |
[04:11] | Uh, no, I’m afraid not. | 不 不知道 |
[04:13] | You work with Miss Parker, is that correct? | 你和帕克小姐一起上班 对吗 |
[04:15] | We’re talking to all her colleagues. | 我们在和她的同事逐一谈话 |
[04:17] | Well, she, uh, subbed for Mr. Sinnard | 她代西纳德先生 |
[04:20] | for a few weeks, but… | 上了几周课 但… |
[04:21] | Were you close? | 你们关系好吗 |
[04:23] | Uh, n-not particularly, no. | 没有特别好 没有 |
[04:27] | Have you already searched her residence? | 你们搜查过她的住处吗 |
[04:28] | Manager at the apartment hasn’t seen her in about a week. | 公寓管理员一周没见过她了 |
[04:31] | If she was planning to move, she didn’t give notice. | 如果她打算搬走的话 并没有通知管理员 |
[04:34] | If there’s anything more we can do, | 如果有什么我们能做的 |
[04:35] | please don’t hesitate to ask. | 请尽管开口 |
[04:36] | I appreciate that. My, uh, number. | 非常感谢 这是我的号码 |
[04:40] | If you hear from her or anything comes up. | 如果你们有任何她的消息 联系我 |
[04:43] | Of course. | 好的 |
[04:49] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:50] | Sorry. Something came up. | 抱歉 发生了些事 |
[04:54] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[04:56] | Yeah, fine. | 还好 |
[04:59] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[05:01] | Just a little restoration. | 一点小重建罢了 |
[05:03] | Of what? | 重建什么 |
[05:04] | The timing mechanism for an explosive device? | 引爆装置的计时器吗 |
[05:08] | Should I be worried? | 我该有所担忧吗 |
[05:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:12] | But not about this. | 但不是这个 |
[05:19] | What am I looking at? | 要我看什么 |
[05:19] | A car accident. | 一起车祸 |
[05:21] | Killed the driver, Nathan Platt. | 导致司机内森·普拉特死亡 |
[05:24] | Why am I looking at it? | 要我看这个干什么 |
[05:25] | Because it was no accident. | 因为那不是意外事故 |
[05:27] | The crash was engineered by a notorious cyber criminal | 那是一个臭名昭著的网络罪犯精心策划的 |
[05:31] | known only as Ivan, or Ivan. | 大家都叫他伊凡 |
[05:34] | Please. | 请坐 |
[05:34] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:36] | I’ve had some experience with the man. | 我以前跟他打过交道 |
[05:39] | He stole from me. | 他从我这里偷过东西 |
[05:42] | His brother and I spent a delightful evening | 有天晚上我跟他哥哥一起 |
[05:44] | sharing stories over a plate of meat jelly | 边吃什锦肉冻边聊天 |
[05:47] | and half a gallon of vodka. | 还喝了半加仑伏特加 |
[05:50] | All the while, Ivan had his hand in my wallet. | 期间伊凡把手伸向了我的钱包 |
[05:52] | My job isn’t to settle your grudges, | 我不是来帮你解决私人恩怨的 |
[05:54] | so I’m gonna need a little more than your gut instinct | 所以光凭你的直觉远远不够 |
[05:56] | that Ivan was involved. | 要能证明伊凡确有牵连 |
[05:58] | How about a confession? | 要是他自己认罪呢 |
[06:00] | Ivan took credit for the hit | 在网络的某个隐秘之处 |
[06:01] | in some deep, dark recess of the internet — | 伊凡承认他策划了这次车祸 |
[06:04] | A place only inhabited by scary people | 那个地方只有恐怖之人 |
[06:06] | and reckless teenagers. | 和鲁莽的少年才会涉足 |
[06:09] | A place where curiosity inevitably kills the cat. | 那是一个好奇害死猫的地方 |
[06:12] | So, Ivan ran some guy off the road. | 也就是说是伊凡在路上撞了人 |
[06:16] | Or are you thinking it’s something | 还是你觉得这件事 |
[06:18] | a little more sophisticated? | 另有蹊跷 |
[06:19] | Given his technological skills, | 鉴于他高超的技术 |
[06:20] | he wouldn’t even need to get his hands dirty. | 他肯定不会自己动手的 |
[06:23] | Ivan’s had a very long career — | 伊凡的职业生涯非常漫长 |
[06:25] | 10 years of collapsing Russian markets, | 10年以来 一直扰乱俄罗斯市场 |
[06:29] | selling off government secrets, | 出卖政府情报 |
[06:31] | disrupting Siberian pipelines. | 干扰西伯利亚的油气管线 |
[06:33] | It sounds like his beef’s with Moscow. | 这样看来他是跟莫斯科那边有过节 |
[06:35] | This is the first time Ivan’s ever struck on U.S. soil, | 这是他第一次在美国领土上动手 |
[06:39] | a fact that should have you all very concerned, | 所以你们更该格外注意 |
[06:41] | because whatever he has planned, | 因为不管他在计划什么 |
[06:43] | this is only the very beginning. | 这肯定只是个开始 |
[06:47] | Here’s the information we have on our victim. | 这是我们目前掌握的关于受害者的信息 |
[06:49] | Nathan Gregory Platt, 43, | 内森·格雷戈里·普拉特 43岁 |
[06:52] | employed at Roy’s TV Repair since ’09. | 从09年开始一直在罗伊电视维修公司任职 |
[06:54] | No wife, no kids. | 未婚 没有孩子 |
[06:55] | And no affiliation with any government agencies | 不属于任何政府机构 |
[06:58] | or connections to Russian business interests. | 和俄罗斯也没有任何商业往来 |
[07:00] | Doesn’t fit with Ivan’s M.O. | 不符合伊凡的作案特征 |
[07:01] | If I could take a look at that car’s E.C.U., | 我要是能看看那辆车的电子控制装置 |
[07:03] | I might be able to confirm | 或许可以确定 |
[07:04] | whether it was electronically manipulated. | 车是不是被电子操纵过 |
[07:07] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[07:13] | – Aram. – What’s up? | -阿兰姆 -怎么了 |
[07:14] | I was wondering if you could do me a favor. | 能不能请你帮我个忙 |
[07:16] | I need to pull the phone records for this number. | 我需要查看这个号码的通话记录 |
[07:19] | The name’s Jolene Parker. | 号码持有人叫茱莲妮·帕克 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[07:24] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[07:25] | Inventory number 760209. | 编号760209 |
[07:29] | Here we are. | 就是这辆 |
[07:30] | Thanks, we’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[07:34] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[07:37] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:40] | I’m assessing evidence. | 我在评估证据啊 |
[07:41] | There’s no shame in taking a couple days off. | 你休息几天又不是什么丢人的事 |
[07:43] | I mean, if it were me, I wouldn’t want to be here. | 如果换做是我 我肯定不想来的 |
[07:47] | Job takes my mind off Audrey. | 工作可以让我暂时忘记奥黛丽 |
[07:51] | Hey, guys. | 你们来看 |
[07:52] | This thing was definitely tampered with. | 这个东西绝对被动过手脚 |
[07:54] | The airbag deployed before the crash, not after. | 气囊是车祸前打开的 不是车祸后 |
[07:58] | There’s a message in the CAN bus | 控制器区域网总线上 |
[08:01] | deliberately left here for someone to find. | 有人故意留下了信息 |
[08:03] | What is it? | 什么信息 |
[08:03] | 32 bytes, 011010– | 32个字节 011010 |
[08:06] | Okay, translation, please? | 翻译成人话好吗 |
[08:08] | It’s binary. | 这是二进制数字 |
[08:09] | It spells “Ivan.” | 拼出来是”伊凡” |
[08:11] | His digital signature. | 他的数字签名 |
[08:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:14] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[08:15] | Any ideas? | 你看看 |
[08:19] | Looks like some kind of R.F. shielding | 看着像是个信号屏蔽装置 |
[08:21] | and a passive satellite tracking system. | 还有无源卫星追踪系统 |
[08:24] | Doesn’t look like something you’d find | 不像是罗伊电视维修公司的人 |
[08:25] | lying around Roy’s TV Repair. | 会用到的设备 |
[08:27] | Our victim’s been moonlighting. | 受害者有其他工作 |
[08:29] | We should take it to the computer forensics lab. | 我们把这个带回计算机取证室吧 |
[08:37] | Step away from the car. | 远离那辆车 |
[08:38] | Now! | 马上 |
[08:39] | Get away from the car. | 远离那辆车 |
[08:56] | This area is restricted. | 这里是管制区 |
[08:58] | Not to me, it isn’t. | 对我来说可不是 |
[09:00] | And you are? | 请问你是谁 |
[09:00] | Assistant Director Harold Cooper. | 助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[09:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪根葱 |
[09:03] | Agent in charge, Galarza, NSA special projects. | 负责国安局特别项目的格拉泽特工 |
[09:06] | Why are you detaining my people, Agent Galarza? | 你扣押我的人干什么 格拉泽特工 |
[09:07] | Your people had a piece of stolen technology in their possession. | 你的人拿到了一些偷来的技术 |
[09:11] | Everyone all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[09:13] | Case was busted open when we found it. | 我们找到提箱的时候它就开着 |
[09:15] | Whatever was inside was taken from the crash scene. | 里面的东西肯定在车祸现场就被偷走了 |
[09:17] | What kind of classified tech are we talking about? | 你所说的机密技术到底是什么 |
[09:20] | Unless you have TS/SCI vigil clearance, | 除非你有顶级机密和敏感部门信息监控许可 |
[09:22] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 否则我不能说 |
[09:25] | Why is a special F.B.I. task force | 为什么联调局特别小组 |
[09:26] | investigating a car accident? | 要调查车祸 |
[09:28] | Agent Galarza, you and I both know | 格拉泽探员 你我都心知肚明 |
[09:29] | this is no simple car accident. | 这不是简单的车祸 |
[09:31] | I have information on who killed your man, | 我有杀害你手下的凶手信息 |
[09:33] | and if you want that information, | 如果你想知道 |
[09:34] | you’re gonna have to tell me what he took. | 你就得告诉我他到底拿走了什么 |
[09:36] | So you can either do that now, | 你可以现在就告诉我 |
[09:37] | or we can dance for a few hours | 也可以在我申请授权令的时候 |
[09:38] | while I secure a warrant. | 跟我磨上几个小时 |
[09:40] | But by then, you may have lost another man. | 可到那时 你会失去更多手下 |
[09:47] | Nathan Platt was one of ours — | 内森·普拉特是我们 |
[09:49] | tailored access operations technician. | 负责通讯连接操作的技术员 |
[09:51] | Which means what, exactly? | 那意味着什么 |
[09:52] | That he didn’t repair TVs for a living. | 意味着他其实并不修电视 |
[09:55] | Then what was Platt really working on? | 那么普拉特到底是做什么的 |
[09:59] | This. | 这个 |
[10:07] | Project Skeleton Key. | 万能钥匙项目 |
[10:09] | David Fisher is our lead engineer. | 大卫·费舍是首席工程师 |
[10:11] | He’ll brief you on the details. | 他会跟你们介绍细节 |
[10:13] | Pleased to meet you. | 幸会 |
[10:16] | The skeleton key is the culmination of five years of r&d, | 万能钥匙是国家五年来对高尖网络战争 |
[10:19] | into state-of-the-art cyber warfare. | 进行大量研发的最终成果 |
[10:21] | It’s designed to deliver a knockout blow | 其目的是在战时对敌军基础设施 |
[10:23] | to enemy infrastructure in wartime. | 进行突然袭击 |
[10:25] | No cruise missiles or boots on the ground, | 不用发射巡航导弹 也不用派兵 |
[10:27] | defense grids, weapons systems, and communications — | 不管是防御网 武器系统还是通讯线路 |
[10:31] | the Skeleton Key can cut through the world’s most secure networks | 有了万能钥匙 只需要按下按钮 |
[10:34] | with the push of a button. | 就能中断世界上最安全的网络 |
[10:35] | So, you’re saying our suspect | 所以你的意思是 |
[10:36] | is now in possession of this device? | 嫌疑人拿到了这个装置 |
[10:38] | A prototype for the control module. | 是控制模块的原型 |
[10:41] | We just finished it last week. | 我们上周才刚做好的 |
[10:42] | In fact, our whole operation was about to be relocated | 事实上我们整个项目组刚要被重新部署到 |
[10:44] | to a cybercom ops center in Colorado for field testing. | 科罗拉多州的数码作战中心做实地测试 |
[10:48] | Before it went missing. | 就在它被偷走之前 |
[10:50] | So, the Federal Government has armed a cyber terrorist, | 所以联邦政府用数码核弹头 |
[10:52] | with the digital equivalent of a nuclear warhead. | 武装了一个网络恐怖分子 |
[10:54] | Another fabulous example of your tax dollars at work. | 又一个税款走向的经典实例 |
[10:57] | And yet another reason why I don’t pay taxes. | 这也是我不交税的原因之一 |
[10:59] | State’s reaching out to the Russians, | 国家正在联系俄罗斯那边 |
[11:01] | but getting them to cooperate will be one thing. | 可让他们合作是一回事 |
[11:03] | And actually finding this Ivan | 能不能找到这个伊凡 |
[11:06] | will be a separate problem altogether. | 又是另一回事 |
[11:08] | Kastrychnitski Rayon. | 卡斯特里奇尼斯基区 |
[11:10] | It’s in Minsk, Belarus. | 在白俄罗斯的明思克 |
[11:11] | That’s where Ivan is currently. | 伊凡现在就在那儿 |
[11:13] | Wait, when did you learn this? | 等等 你什么时候知道的 |
[11:15] | I’ve always known this. | 我一直都知道 |
[11:16] | And it didn’t occur to you to say something earlier? | 你就没想过要告诉我们 |
[11:18] | You FBI are such blunt instruments. | 你们联邦调查员真是冥顽不灵 |
[11:21] | Lizzy, you don’t just swoop in and arrest a man like Ivan. | 莉兹 你不能就这么冲过去逮捕伊凡这样的人 |
[11:23] | Because you know what he’ll tell you once he’s in custody? | 因为你很清楚他被抓之后会说些什么 |
[11:25] | Nothing. | 他会守口如瓶 |
[11:26] | I assume you have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[11:28] | If you want to know what Ivan is up to, | 如果你想知道伊凡要干什么 |
[11:30] | you have to get him to share that. | 你就必须让他自愿说出来 |
[11:32] | Not because he has to, because he wants to. | 不能逼他 要循循善诱 |
[11:35] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[11:36] | We create a problem for him and then solve it. | 我们给他制造麻烦 然后帮他解决 |
[11:38] | And to do that, we need to take a field trip. | 要做到这点 我们得出趟门了 |
[12:00] | Perhaps the face escapes you. | 也许你不记得这张脸了 |
[12:04] | My card. | 我的名片 |
[12:06] | Allow me to refresh your memory. | 我来提醒你一下 |
[12:08] | Grand Cayman bank account | 大加曼岛银行账户 |
[12:09] | number 1210227579. | 账号是1210227579 |
[12:13] | It held approximately 5 million dollors. | 存着大概五百万美元 |
[12:16] | And then, suddenly, it didn’t. | 然后突然就没了 |
[12:19] | It was a clever hack. Kudos and all that. | 黑得很好 得好好表扬一下 |
[12:22] | But I’ve come to collect — with interest. | 但我来收钱了 连本带利 |
[12:25] | Sorry, friend. | 抱歉 朋友 |
[12:28] | I have no interest. | 我没兴趣 |
[12:29] | I wouldn’t go out there if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会现在出去 |
[12:33] | Is that some kind of a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[12:34] | Yes, but not from me. | 是的 但不是我威胁你 |
[12:36] | Seems you’ve stirred up the borscht, Ivan. | 你惹了不该惹的麻烦 伊凡 |
[12:38] | Murdering that NSA troll got the | 你杀的那个国安局的人 |
[12:40] | FBI talking to the FSB. | 让联调局联系了俄联邦安全局 |
[12:43] | Now you’re neck-deep in the beets, Ivan. | 现在你很难脱身了 伊凡 |
[12:45] | They’ve issued an arrest order for you. | 他们已经对你发出了逮捕令 |
[12:48] | According to my informant, they’re on route here now. | 根据我给他们的线索 他们现在已经在路上了 |
[12:51] | Of course they are. | 当然了 |
[12:55] | This piroshki is delicious. | 这个油炸包真好吃 |
[12:59] | My point — | 我是想说 |
[13:01] | I can secure safe travel for you out of the country — | 我可以把你安全地带到国外去 |
[13:04] | For a price. | 有偿的 |
[13:05] | Let me guess, $5 million plus interest? | 我猜猜 五百万再加利息吗 |
[13:08] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:10] | I’ll pass. | 我心领了 |
[13:11] | Oh, there’s my cue. | 我说的人来了 |
[13:13] | You’re on your own, comrade. | 靠你自己了 同志 |
[13:18] | I accept your generous offer. | 我接受你的慷慨提议 |
[13:20] | I thought you might have a change of heart. | 我想到你可能会改变主意 |
[13:22] | Shall we? | 这边走 |
[13:26] | $8 million. | 八百万美金 |
[13:27] | I want it transferred to this account. | 转到这个账户上 |
[13:30] | Fine. Let’s get out of here. | 好 我们赶紧离开这儿 |
[13:31] | Not until I have my payment. | 拿到钱了再走 |
[13:34] | You can’t be serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[13:36] | They’re gonna be here any moment. | 他们随时会找到这 |
[13:37] | Then you’d better type fast. | 那你最好字打得快一点 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:53] | Done. See? | 转好了 看到了吗 |
[13:55] | Do you find all those | 你不觉得这些 |
[13:56] | little fingerprints on the glass distracting, | 屏幕上的指纹会让你分神吗 |
[13:58] | or does that sort of thing not bother you? | 还是说这类东西对你没影响 |
[14:06] | Stop! | 停下 |
[14:07] | Ivan! | 伊凡 |
[14:23] | You think he bought it? | 你觉得他信了吗 |
[14:24] | Hell, I did. | 反正我信了 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t want to wake you. | 抱歉 没想吵醒你 |
[14:42] | What are you doing up? Is something wrong? | 你在做什么呢 出什么事了吗 |
[14:45] | Jolene Parker– her real name is Lucy Brooks. | 茱莲妮·帕克 她的真名叫露西·布鲁克斯 |
[14:50] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | I heard from Detective Debarros. She’s a wanted criminal. | 德巴罗斯警探告诉我的 她是名通缉犯 |
[14:53] | What’s a V-I-C-A-P? | VICAP是什么 |
[14:55] | VICAP. | 暴力罪犯逮捕计划 |
[14:57] | It’s the bureau’s violent-criminal database. | 是局里的暴力犯罪数据库 |
[15:00] | She’s a convicted felon– | 她是个重罪犯 |
[15:02] | robbery, aggravated assault. | 犯有抢劫罪 故意伤害罪 |
[15:04] | Two years ago, her parole officer in Santa Fe | 两年前 她在圣达菲的假释官 |
[15:06] | reported her missing. | 报告说她失踪了 |
[15:08] | Hasn’t been seen since. | 一直都没有出现过 |
[15:10] | Now she shows up as a substitute teacher | 如今她以代课老师的身份 |
[15:12] | in an elementary school– | 出现在小学里 |
[15:13] | I mean, how does that even happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:14] | I am so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[15:17] | What are you sorry for? | 对不起什么 |
[15:20] | She was here, in our house… | 她来过这 在我们家 |
[15:23] | in our bedroom. | 进过我们的卧室 |
[15:25] | And it’s because of me. | 这都是因为我 |
[15:26] | Liz, that’s crazy. | 莉斯 这念头太疯狂了 |
[15:27] | No. If you knew what I do… | 不 要是你知道我做 |
[15:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:32] | God, if she had done anything to you… | 天呐 要是她对你做了什么 |
[15:34] | Come on, I’m a big boy. | 拜托 我不是小孩子了 |
[15:35] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[15:43] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要过分自责了 |
[15:46] | You could never have known this. | 你也想不到会这样的 |
[15:50] | You never really know people… do you? | 你很难看透人心 对吗 |
[15:57] | I’m gonna find her– who she works for. | 我要找到她 看她为谁卖命 |
[16:01] | Whoever they are, whatever it takes, | 无论他们是谁 无论花什么代价 |
[16:03] | I’m gonna find her. | 我都要找到她 |
[16:13] | Liz. Uh, Agent Keen. | 莉斯 基恩探员 |
[16:15] | I got that information on Jolene Parker’s phone records. | 我在茱莲妮·帕克的通话记录里找到了条线索 |
[16:18] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[16:18] | You were her last outgoing call. | 她最后一个拨出电话是打给你的 |
[16:20] | I was able to pull location data from the cell towers. | 我通过手机信号塔确定了位置 |
[16:23] | That’s the address where she called you from– | 这是她打电话给你时所在的地址 |
[16:24] | La Vista Street, over in Brookland. | 在布鲁克兰区的美景街 |
[16:26] | Aram, you’re amazing. | 阿兰姆 你真棒 |
[16:32] | So, tell me, Ivan, what are your intentions? | 跟我说说 伊凡 你有什么企图 |
[16:37] | I assume you took the Skeleton Key | 我觉得你偷走万能钥匙是出于 |
[16:39] | for one of three reasons– | 以下三个原因之一 |
[16:40] | Some dastardly deed you have planned, | 你在策划某个卑鄙的行动 |
[16:43] | something dastardly someone else has planned, | 其他人在策划某个卑鄙的行动 |
[16:46] | or you’ve lined up a buyer | 或者你联系了买家 |
[16:47] | and have no idea what they have planned. | 但还不知道他们有什么计划 |
[16:50] | I’m curious, what’s your price? | 我很好奇 你出价多少 |
[16:52] | Honestly, I haven’t given it much thought. | 说实话 我还没想到这么多 |
[16:54] | Don’t be coy, Ivan. | 别惺惺作态了 伊凡 |
[16:56] | Whatever the number, I can likely double it. | 不管多少钱 我出双倍 |
[16:58] | You could probably use the retirement money right about now. | 你恐怕马上就要用上这笔养老金了 |
[17:06] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不明白我在说什么 是吗 |
[17:13] | The hack in D.C., the NSA agent– | 华盛顿的黑客攻击 国安局特工 |
[17:17] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[17:18] | Then who was it? | 那是谁 |
[17:19] | I don’t know, but he’s been using my name. | 我不知道 但他一直在用我的名字 |
[17:22] | Look, my contempt is not for the U.S. | 我的行动都不针对美国 |
[17:24] | It’s always been with Russia. | 我只针对俄罗斯 |
[17:26] | Last thing I need is a hellfire drone missile up my zadnitsa, right? | 我才不会给自己惹那种麻烦呢 对吗 |
[17:31] | Then if you didn’t do it, who did? | 如果不是你干的 那是谁 |
[17:33] | Whoever it is, they’re very good at covering their tracks. | 不管是谁 他们都很擅长掩盖踪迹 |
[17:36] | I haven’t been able to I.D. them yet. | 我还没能找出他们 |
[17:39] | Perhaps I could be of some assistance. | 或许我能帮上点忙 |
[17:42] | So, we’ve reviewed the information Ivan supplied. | 我们看过伊凡提供的资料了 |
[17:44] | It turns out this mystery hacker | 我们发现这名神秘的黑客 |
[17:46] | has only been operating for about three or four months. | 才活动了大概三四个月 |
[17:49] | We’ve linked his profile to a recent attack | 我们把他与最近某个利用特殊读取程序 |
[17:51] | on an encrypted defense network | 对一个加密防御网络 |
[17:53] | coordinating special-access programs. | 进行的攻击联系了起来 |
[17:54] | That would give him intel on black-budget projects. | 这样他就能得到机密项目的情报 |
[17:56] | The information alone would be worth millions. | 光是这个情报就价值数百万 |
[17:58] | May also be how he learned about the skeleton key | 也许他就是这样才知道 |
[18:01] | in the first place. | 万能钥匙项目的 |
[18:02] | As if that is not enough, | 不仅如此 |
[18:05] | he’s also hacked himself access to pay-porn sites | 他还黑进了付费色情网站 |
[18:08] | and a pile of “Mythcrash” gift cards, | 盗取了一系列神秘礼品卡 |
[18:10] | which is harder than it sounds. | 这可比听起来要难得多 |
[18:12] | He even breached the Social Security Administration | 他甚至黑进了社保总署 |
[18:14] | to raise benefit payments for someone. | 提高了一个人的保障金 |
[18:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:18] | As you can see, Ms. Lee, | 如你所见 李女士 |
[18:19] | Your payments went up by $1,200 in September. | 您九月的保障金提高到了1200美元 |
[18:22] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[18:23] | Social Security Administration. | 社会保障总署 |
[18:25] | You’re saying you didn’t notice the extra money? | 您是说您没注意到额外的钱吗 |
[18:26] | It’s direct-deposited into my account. | 都是直接存入我账户的 |
[18:28] | I never bother to check the statement. | 我从来不会费心去查看具体情况 |
[18:30] | I just balance my checkbook, same as I always do. | 一直以来 我只是注意收支平衡而已 |
[18:32] | Any idea of why these payments would have gone up like this? | 您知道为什么保障金会提高这么多吗 |
[18:35] | I may be old, but I’m not stupid. | 我也许老了 但我不笨 |
[18:37] | I know when I am being accused of something, | 如果有人在指控我 我是看得出来的 |
[18:39] | and if you think I had something to do with this, | 如果你觉得我跟这事有关系 |
[18:41] | you are mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[18:43] | We believe this is the work of a computer hacker. | 我们认为这是一个电脑黑客干的 |
[18:44] | We’re just trying to figure out | 我们只是想弄清 |
[18:45] | what his connection to you might be. | 您跟他之间可能存在的联系 |
[18:47] | A computer hacker? | 电脑黑客 |
[18:49] | I can’t even set my thermostat without the help of my grandson. | 如果没有我孙子 我连恒温器都不会用 |
[18:53] | Your grandson? | 你的孙子 |
[18:56] | Okay, you guys will have 55 minutes. | 你们有55分钟时间 |
[18:58] | Number-2 pencils only, no pens this time. | 只能用二号铅笔 不能用钢笔 |
[19:01] | Everybody check and make sure | 大家检查一下 确定 |
[19:02] | your graphing calculators are set to radians. | 你们的图形计算器已经设定为弧度 |
[19:05] | If they’re not set to radians, you’re gonna have a bad time. | 如果没有设置为弧度 那可就糟了 |
[19:08] | Okay. You can begin. | 好 可以开始了 |
[19:35] | – You have a second? – Yeah, what’s up? | -能聊聊吗 -好 有什么事 |
[19:37] | I’m following up some leads on Jolene’s case, | 我在追踪茱莲妮案的一些线索 |
[19:40] | and I came across an address. | 然后发现了一个地址 |
[19:43] | What’s the address? | 什么地址 |
[19:44] | 1896 La Vista Street. | 美景街1896号 |
[19:49] | I’ve never heard of it. | 从来没听过 |
[19:50] | It’s not her home address. | 不是她的家庭地址 |
[19:52] | Maybe it’s her fiance’s? | 也许是她未婚夫家 |
[19:54] | I thought I’d check it out. | 我要去查查看 |
[19:55] | I think you’re cutting out. Hey, can you hear me? | 你信号不太好 能听到吗 |
[19:59] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[22:37] | The place was ransacked before I got here. | 这地方在我来之前已经被洗劫过了 |
[22:40] | There’s even a cache of burnt documents in a bucket outside, | 外头还有一个桶 里面都是烧掉的文件 |
[22:43] | but they’re ashes now. | 但已经都成了灰烬了 |
[22:44] | You get a visual on the suspect? | 你看到嫌疑人了吗 |
[22:45] | Male, Caucasian, over six-feet. | 男性 白人 身高超过一米八 |
[22:48] | Uh…dark hair. | 黑发 |
[22:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[22:54] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[22:54] | We have a lead on our suspect. | 我们有嫌疑人的线索了 |
[22:56] | We’re heading over to Lake Hill High School. | 我们正在前往湖山高中 |
[22:57] | Okay, I’m five minutes behind you. | 我随后就到 |
[23:02] | I don’t want to step on any toes, but… | 我不想冒犯你 但是 |
[23:04] | You want to be looped into the investigation? | 你想了解调查进展是吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah, if you could copy me on the evidence report | 是的 如果你在分类完证物之后 |
[23:08] | once you’ve catalogued everything, I’d appreciate it. | 能给我一份证物报告的复印件 我感激不尽 |
[23:11] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:13] | Bantam Finance, how may I direct your call? | 班塔姆金融 请问有什么事 |
[23:15] | I’m having a problem with my account — | 我的账户有问题 |
[23:17] | Number delta-sierra-451. | 号码是DS451 |
[23:21] | Line is secure. Proceed. | 线路安全 接着说 |
[23:23] | Watch post is compromised. Bona fide’s in question. | 前哨已被发现 可能有人背叛 |
[23:26] | Tell Berlin I was forced to liquidate. | 告知柏林我只能毁掉了前哨 |
[23:31] | What does it say about me | 我的全部家当用六个纸盒子 |
[23:32] | that my entire life fits into six cardboard boxes? | 就装下了 对此你怎么看 |
[23:36] | That you’re not hung up on material things? | 你对物质没那么执着 |
[23:39] | Or that I’m boring. | 或者我很无聊 |
[23:41] | Do you know anyone in Briargate? | 你在布莱盖特有认识的人吗 |
[23:43] | No. My dad does. | 不 我爸到是有 |
[23:45] | Me, not so much. | 我就没了 |
[23:47] | First day is gonna be so awkward. | 第一天肯定很糟糕 |
[23:49] | I really hate introducing myself to people. | 我真的不喜欢自我介绍 |
[23:51] | You’ll be fine. It’s Colorado — free weed. | 没事的 那可是科罗拉多州 大麻免费抽 |
[23:53] | It’s not free. It’s just legal. | 不是免费 只是合法而已 |
[23:56] | Well, then, I guess you’re screwed. | 那你可惨了 |
[24:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:32] | Harrison Lee? | 哈里森·李 |
[24:49] | Harrison Lee? | 哈里森·李 |
[24:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:58] | Please proceed to the closest emergency exit. | 请马上从最近的紧急出口撤离 |
[25:04] | Please proceed to the closest emergency exit. | 请马上从最近的紧急出口撤离 |
[25:07] | Move, move, move! Sorry. | 闪开 闪开 抱歉 |
[25:10] | Please proceed to the closest emergency exit. | 请马上从最近的紧急出口撤离 |
[25:28] | So, how exactly does a 17-year-old kid | 一个17岁的小屁孩到底是 |
[25:32] | slip through your fingers? | 怎么从你们眼皮底下溜走的 |
[25:33] | He hacked the school’s security system | 他侵入了学校的安保系统 |
[25:35] | and activated the automated evac protocols. | 然后激活了自动撤离程序 |
[25:37] | If you ever find him, | 你们要是找到他 |
[25:38] | ask him if he’d like to earn some extra money. | 问问他想不想赚点外快 |
[25:41] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[25:41] | Forensics is processing his house, | 鉴证科正在检查他的住所 |
[25:43] | his computer, e-mails, cell records. | 电脑 邮件 通话记录 |
[25:47] | Well, it sounds like you have everything well under control, | 看来一切尽在你们掌握之中 |
[25:49] | which begs the question, why are you here? | 既然如此 你来这儿干嘛 |
[25:55] | Have you ever seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[25:58] | Hand me that piece right there. | 把那个零件递过来 |
[26:04] | Her name is Jolene Parker. | 她叫茱莲妮·帕克 |
[26:05] | She was a sub at Tom’s school. | 曾在汤姆的学校当代课老师 |
[26:08] | But as of yesterday morning, she’s a missing person. | 但从昨天早上开始 她失踪了 |
[26:11] | I found high-end surveillance gear, | 我发现了高端的监控装置 |
[26:13] | a cache of documents, burner cells. | 大量文件 一次性手机 |
[26:16] | Was there any evidence connecting any of this to me? | 有证据显示我跟此事有关吗 |
[26:19] | No. | 没有 |
[26:20] | Then what exactly would you like me to do? | 那你到底想让我做什么 |
[26:22] | Turns out Jolene Parker doesn’t exist. | 原来茱莲妮·帕克根本不存在 |
[26:26] | It’s an alias. | 这是化名 |
[26:28] | I want to know who she is, and I want to know why the hell | 我想知道她的真实身份 还有她为什么会 |
[26:30] | she’s inserted herself into our lives. | 闯入我们的生活 |
[26:34] | I can’t answer that. | 这个我无法回答 |
[26:38] | You can’t or you won’t? | 无法回答还是不愿意回答 |
[26:40] | Well, that’s a matter of interpretation. | 看你怎么理解了 |
[26:42] | Not to me. | 别对我这样 |
[26:45] | You said there’s always something you’re not telling me. | 你说过 总有些事情 你不会告诉我 |
[26:50] | Just once, I’d like to hear the whole truth from you. | 就这一次 请告诉我全部真相 |
[26:55] | I wish I knew the whole truth. | 我也希望我知道全部真相 |
[26:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:00] | Don’t worry about it. | 还是算了吧 |
[27:05] | The truth is, | 真相就是 |
[27:05] | I don’t need evidence to connect this to you. | 我不需要任何证据就知道你跟此事有关 |
[27:08] | Jolene Parker is in my life because of you. | 因为你 茱莲妮·帕克才会闯入我的生活 |
[27:10] | None of this happened until you arrived on my doorstep. | 你出现之前 根本没发生过这种事 |
[27:13] | My life was great — | 我以前生活美满幸福 |
[27:15] | my marriage, Tom. | 婚姻幸福 还有汤姆 |
[27:17] | Thank God I have Tom. | 幸好我有汤姆 |
[27:19] | Because with you, I never know what to believe. | 因为跟你一起 我永远都不知道该信什么 |
[27:21] | I have never lied to you. | 我从未对你撒过谎 |
[27:22] | How the hell would I know? | 我又怎能知道 |
[27:27] | Have fun with your project. | 继续鼓捣你那破玩意吧 |
[27:38] | Harrison was using some serious layers of encryption on his computer, | 哈里森的电脑有多层加密 |
[27:41] | but I was able to find a hidden partition | 但我还是找到了一个隐藏分区 |
[27:44] | filled with terabytes of data. | 其中存有大量数据 |
[27:48] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[27:49] | Her name’s Abby Fisher. | 她叫艾比·费舍 |
[27:50] | Any relation to — | 是那个谁的 |
[27:51] | Yes, she’s the daughter of David Fisher, | 没错 她的父亲是大卫·费舍 |
[27:53] | lead engineer of the Skeleton Key Program. | 万能钥匙项目首席工程师 |
[27:55] | And check this out — | 看看这个 |
[27:56] | she’s enrolled at the same high school as Harrison. | 她跟哈里森就读同一所高中 |
[27:58] | The photos look like they were taken from a webcam. | 照片像是用网络摄像头拍的 |
[28:00] | He breached her computer, | 他侵入了她的电脑 |
[28:01] | surreptitiously watched her, and it gets worse. | 暗中监视她 然后情况就更糟了 |
[28:04] | He hacked into her cell, e-mail, texts. | 他继而侵入了她的手机 邮件 短信 |
[28:07] | Hell, he even got into her MP3 collection. | 见鬼 他连她MP3里的歌单都不放过 |
[28:09] | He chronicles her every move. | 他记录了她的一举一动 |
[28:10] | – He’s stalking her. – Get David on the phone. | -他在跟踪她 -打电话给大卫 |
[28:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:23] | Mr. Fisher, this is Agent Keen. | 费舍先生 我是基恩探员 |
[28:25] | I need to ask you a question about your daughter. | 我有个问题要问你 是关于你女儿的 |
[28:27] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[28:28] | Is she familiar with a young man named Harrison Lee — | 她跟一个叫哈里森·李的年轻人熟不熟 |
[28:35] | Uh, I lost him. | 电话断了 |
[28:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:42] | – What happened? – I’m not sure. Hold on. | -出什么事了 -我还不确定 等一下 |
[28:45] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[28:48] | All of D.C. is dark. | 整个华盛顿区都断电了 |
[28:52] | He activated the Skeleton Key. | 他启动了万能钥匙 |
[29:04] | 杰姬 出来 给你看样东西 | |
[29:09] | 杰姬 出来 给你看样东西 | |
[29:10] | 艾比 搞什么鬼 整个城市都断电了 | |
[29:13] | 杰姬 出来 给你看样东西 | |
[29:13] | 艾比 搞什么鬼 整个城市都断电了 | |
[29:13] | 杰姬 还有灯亮着 相信我 | |
[29:18] | 艾比 搞什么鬼 整个城市都断电了 | |
[29:18] | 杰姬 还有灯亮着 相信我 | |
[29:18] | 艾比 你在哪儿 | |
[29:35] | Agent Keen, we got cut off. What’s wrong? | 基恩探员 我们这儿断电了 怎么回事 |
[29:37] | We believe Abby may be in danger. | 我们认为艾比可能有危险 |
[29:43] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪儿了 |
[29:50] | 艾比 你在哪儿 | |
[29:50] | 杰姬 老地方见 别告诉任何人 | |
[29:50] | 杰姬 看好了… | |
[29:57] | 艾比 你在哪儿 | |
[29:57] | 杰姬 老地方见 别告诉任何人 | |
[29:57] | 杰姬 看好了… | |
[29:57] | 艾比 你是怎么办到的 | |
[29:59] | 杰姬 跟着灯光走 | |
[30:10] | Harrison has the Skeleton Key in his possession. | 万能钥匙在哈里森手里 |
[30:12] | It’s how he triggered this blackout. | 所以才能造成大规模断电 |
[30:14] | Is there any way to track it? | 有办法能追踪到万能钥匙吗 |
[30:16] | Yes, if it’s active. | 有 只要是启动的状态 |
[30:19] | The key uses a standard LTE signal, right? | 万能钥匙采用的是标准LTE信号 是吧 |
[30:21] | You should be able to triangulate his location | 你们应该可以通过手机信号塔 |
[30:23] | using cell towers. | 三角定位到他所在的位置 |
[30:24] | IMEI:国际移动电话设备识别码 ICCID:集成电路卡识别码 | |
[30:24] | You just need the imei and the iccid numbers. | 只需要IMEI和ICCID号码就可以 |
[30:30] | No good. | 不行 |
[30:31] | All but one of the city’s towers are offline. | 全城只有一个信号塔还在工作 |
[30:33] | Harrison could be anywhere in this five-mile radius. | 哈里森可能在半径八公里内的任何地方 |
[30:37] | How could he cause a city-wide blackout | 他引发了全市大停电 |
[30:38] | and access cellphone networks? | 怎么还能使用手机网络 |
[30:40] | The skeleton key gives him precise access | 万能钥匙能让他精确的访问 |
[30:42] | to the power grid’s distribution sub stations. | 电网的配电分站 |
[30:44] | He can leave what he needs up and running | 他能只让他需要的分站运行 |
[30:46] | while keeping everything else powered off. | 而让其它电力全部中断 |
[30:47] | We could use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[30:48] | Aram, are any of the sub stations running | 阿兰姆 八公里半径内 |
[30:50] | within your five-mile radius? | 有没有正在运行的分站 |
[30:51] | Uh, one, and it’s pulling a lot of power. | 有一个 而且正在大量输出电力 |
[30:54] | To where? | 输到哪里 |
[30:57] | 查到地址 布兰奇大道地铁站 | |
[30:58] | It’s a metro station. | 是一个地铁站 |
[31:00] | Green Line, Branch Avenue. | 绿线 布里奇大道站 |
[31:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You’ll need these. | 等等 等等 这个会有用 |
[31:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:21] | Jackie, is that you? | 杰姬 是你吗 |
[31:26] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[31:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:29] | Harrison. | 我是哈里森 |
[31:32] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面干什么 |
[31:33] | Waiting. For you. | 等待 等你 |
[31:37] | Okay, this is gonna sound kind of crazy. | 这听起来有点疯狂 |
[31:39] | I was just texting my friend Jackie. | 我刚刚在和我朋友杰姬发短信 |
[31:41] | You were actually texting with me. | 你实际上是在和我发短信 |
[31:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:46] | I just wanted this moment to be private. | 我只是希望这一刻更私密 |
[31:48] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[31:51] | W-we don’t even know each other. | 我们都不认识 |
[31:53] | I feel like I know you. | 我觉得我认识你 |
[31:56] | I know that you listen to Jamestown Revival | 我知道你入睡前会循环播放 |
[31:58] | on repeat to fall asleep, | 詹姆斯顿复兴乐队的歌听 |
[32:00] | that you bite your bottom lip when you’re nervous. | 我知道你紧张的时候会咬下嘴唇 |
[32:07] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[32:08] | I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? | 我不会伤害你 好吗 |
[32:09] | I’d never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[32:10] | Can I just go home? Can I please just go home? | 我能回家吗 请让我回家 |
[32:14] | Is that really what you want? | 你真的想回家吗 |
[32:16] | I know you don’t want to move to Colorado. | 我知道你不想搬去科罗拉多 |
[32:18] | I know you want to stay here and finish your senior year. | 我知道你想留在这里读完高三 |
[32:21] | You told that to Jackie in an e-mail. | 你在电子邮件里跟杰姬这么说的 |
[32:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:24] | Now you don’t have to move anymore. | 现在你不用搬家了 |
[32:26] | I made that possible. | 我想办法做到了 |
[32:30] | This — it’s your dad’s project. | 这是你爸爸的项目 |
[32:32] | It’s why he was being transferred, | 他就是因为这个被调走的 |
[32:34] | why he had to go to Colorado. | 他就是因为这个才要去科罗拉多的 |
[32:35] | How did you get that? | 你怎么拿到那个的 |
[32:36] | I stole it. | 我偷的 |
[32:38] | And now they can’t continue the program. | 现在他们不能继续这个项目了 |
[32:41] | Don’t you get it? You don’t have to move anymore. | 明白了吗 你不用搬家了 |
[32:45] | Why would you do all of this? | 你为什么要做这些事 |
[32:50] | Because, Abby, I love you. | 因为 艾比 我爱你 |
[32:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[32:58] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[33:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:01] | Abby, wake up. | 艾比 醒醒 |
[33:12] | Go! I’ve got her. | 上 我照看她 |
[33:15] | Abby? I’m Agent Malik. | 艾比 我是马丽科探员 |
[33:18] | Paramedics are on their way to get you, okay? | 医务人员马上就来了 |
[34:08] | One step closer and I send this thing off the tracks. | 再走近一步我就让这辆车出轨 |
[34:11] | Harrison, my name is Agent Keen. | 哈里森 我是基恩探员 |
[34:13] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我和你没什么好说的 |
[34:14] | You spent the last four months coming up with the perfect plan, | 你花了四个月想到了一个完美的计划 |
[34:17] | and right now, nothing is going as expected. | 但现在 所有的事都没有按计划发展 |
[34:22] | All of this, it was a romantic gesture, wasn’t it? | 所有这些都是为了表达爱意 对吗 |
[34:27] | She was supposed to fall for me just like I fell for her. | 她本该像我爱上她一样爱上我 |
[34:31] | You must feel like your whole world is falling apart. | 你一定觉得整个世界都塌下来了 |
[34:36] | But it isn’t. | 但是没有 |
[34:39] | We can end this. | 我们能结束这一切 |
[34:41] | Right now, you and I. | 现在 你和我 |
[34:45] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:46] | We can. | 我们能 |
[34:55] | Harrison, no! | 哈里森 别 |
[34:56] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[34:58] | This train’s gonna crash. | 这辆列车就要撞毁了 |
[35:04] | I can’t stop the train. | 我不能让列车停下 |
[35:05] | It’s impossible to override the control system | 没用万能钥匙是不可能 |
[35:07] | without access to the skeleton key. | 重写控制系统的 |
[35:09] | Harrison, I know you feel like | 哈里森 我知道你觉得 |
[35:11] | this is your only option, | 这是你唯一的出路 |
[35:12] | But it’s not. | 但这不是 |
[35:14] | You have a choice. | 你可以选择 |
[35:16] | Choice? | 选择 |
[35:18] | I’m a murderer. | 我是个杀人犯 |
[35:19] | You and I both know that the car accident was only that. | 我们都知道那场车祸只是一场车祸 |
[35:24] | An accident. | 那是意外 |
[35:24] | You did not want that man to die, did you? | 你没想让那人死 对吗 |
[35:30] | This isn’t what Abby would want. | 这不会是艾比想要的 |
[35:37] | 4-2-1-8-9 4-2-1-8-9. | |
[35:40] | ATCS override. | 交通控制系统重写 |
[35:53] | How much track does that train have left? | 火车还剩下多少轨道可运行 |
[35:55] | About 5,000 yards. | 大概还有4.5公里 |
[35:57] | Is that enough? | 够用吗 |
[36:01] | We’re gonna crash. | 我们要撞毁了 |
[36:14] | What happened? Did it crash? | 怎么了 火车撞毁了吗 |
[36:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:38] | You guys there? | 你们还在吗 |
[36:42] | Stay put. We’re coming to get you. | 待在原地 我们来帮你 |
[37:15] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[37:17] | Yeah. You too. | 你也是 |
[37:22] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[37:24] | Tom’s cooking tonight, | 汤姆今晚下厨 |
[37:25] | so that means there will be a ton of extra food. | 所以肯定会有很多额外的菜 |
[37:28] | Thanks, but I think I’ll just head home. | 谢谢 我想我还是回家吧 |
[37:31] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[37:34] | Liz, you have someone waiting for you at home. | 莉兹 你家里有人在等你 |
[37:36] | You don’t have to feel bad about that. | 不必为我感到难过 |
[37:40] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:43] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:50] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[37:52] | I need some wine, | 我要喝点红酒 |
[37:53] | preferably the entire bottle. | 整瓶更好 |
[37:54] | Oh, no. That bad? | 工作有这么糟吗 |
[37:57] | Hey, last we talked | 上次我们说到 |
[37:58] | you were going into Jolene’s apartment. | 你要去茱莲妮的公寓 |
[38:00] | What happened? Any word? | 后来呢 没消息了吗 |
[38:02] | It’s not good. | 不是好消息 |
[38:08] | There was evidence of foul play. | 那里有犯罪的迹象 |
[38:11] | Foul play? What does — what does that mean? | 犯罪 什么意思 |
[38:12] | There’s nothing concrete. | 没有具体的证据 |
[38:15] | MPD’s still processing the apartment. | 警察还在搜查那间公寓 |
[38:17] | Yeah. W-what do they know? | 他们查到什么了 |
[38:18] | Do they have a suspect? | 有嫌疑犯吗 |
[38:19] | They don’t, but when I went to the apartment, | 没有 可我到那公寓时 |
[38:23] | there was someone there — a man. | 有人在那儿 是个男人 |
[38:25] | He — he knocked me down. | 他把我打昏了 |
[38:28] | What? Did he hurt you? | 什么 他有伤到你吗 |
[38:30] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[38:30] | Are you okay? You were attacked. Liz. | 你还好吧 你被袭击了 莉斯 |
[38:32] | The police are looking for him. | 警察正在找他 |
[38:34] | Did you get a good look at him, at least? | 你有看清他的脸了吗 |
[38:37] | I wish. | 我也希望能看清 |
[38:39] | Just the thought of someone doing that to you — | 光想到有人这么对你 |
[38:41] | hurting you… | 伤害你 |
[38:43] | some stranger. | 还是个陌生人 |
[38:46] | What do you need? | 需要什么吗 |
[38:48] | Wine. | 来点酒 |
[39:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:31] | Be careful of your husband. | 小心你丈夫 |
[39:39] | Please, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[39:43] | I can only lead you to the truth. | 我只能指引你走向真相 |
[39:45] | I can’t make you believe it. | 我无法让你去相信 |
[39:52] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[39:55] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[39:56] | It’s just work. | 只是工作上的事 |
[39:57] | You sure? | 真的没事吗 |
[40:01] | ‘Cause I hate to break it to you, | 因为我不想拆穿你 |
[40:03] | but after two years of marriage, | 可是两年的婚姻 |
[40:04] | I know that that face means you’re upset. | 让我知道你这表情代表你不开心 |
[40:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:18] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:29] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:33] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:41] | It’s a 1940s Sorrento music box. | 这是个1940年的索伦托音乐盒 |
[40:56] | I know this song. | 我知道这首歌 |
[41:06] | When I was a little girl, I had these terrible nightmares. | 小的时候 我做过些可怕的噩梦 |
[41:12] | I remembered… | 我记得 |
[41:20] | flashes of… | 闪亮的 |
[41:27] | of fire and smoke. | 火光和烟雾 |
[41:31] | God, so much smoke. | 天呐 好多烟雾 |
[41:38] | My dad would lay in bed with me… | 我和爸爸会躺在床上 |
[41:46] | and hold me in his arms… | 他把我搂在怀里 |
[41:50] | and hum that song. | 哼着这首歌 |
[41:54] | He’d tell me I was safe — | 告诉我 我不会有事 |
[41:58] | that everything was gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[42:06] | You spent days building that damn thing. | 你这么多天都在做那鬼东西 |
[42:12] | You knew about the song. | 你知道这首歌 |
[42:15] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[42:20] | You knew I’d find out the truth. | 你知道我会找出真相的 |
[42:25] | And you wanted me… | 你要我 |
[42:39] | To know that everything is going to be okay. | 要你知道一切都会好的 |
[42:47] | You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |