时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | They miss home. | 他们想家了 |
[00:47] | Just a few more weeks. | 再待几周就行了 |
[00:52] | Go to bed. | 去睡会儿吧 |
[00:54] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很累 |
[00:56] | I got a stack of case files I need to get through. | 我还有一大堆卷宗要看呢 |
[01:42] | I have waited a long time for this reunion, Agent Raimo. | 这一团聚的时刻我等了很久了 拉伊莫探员 |
[01:46] | We’ve had the pleasure? | 我们以前一起”玩”过吗 |
[01:48] | Yes. Though it could hardly be called pleasurable. | 当然 虽然”玩”得不怎么开心 |
[01:52] | I was captured by your task force — | 我被你们的特别小组抓到过 |
[01:56] | Collateral damage in your hunt for Raymond Reddington. | 是你们抓捕雷蒙德·雷丁顿的附带伤害 |
[02:02] | Mako Tanida. | 谷田真子 |
[02:08] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[02:11] | I have no intention of getting — | 我不是故意… |
[02:22] | You lack honor and humility, Agent Raimo. | 你这个人毫无荣誉与气节 拉伊莫探员 |
[02:29] | I will provide you with both. | 这二者我都会给你 |
[02:39] | Take up that tanto and remove it from its scabbard. | 拿起短刀拔刀出鞘吧 |
[02:44] | In feudal Japan, one warrior’s transgression against another | 日本封建时期 武士之间的对抗 |
[02:47] | was measured by the code of Bushido. | 是通过武士道精神来衡量的 |
[02:50] | For your sins against me, | 鉴于你对我犯下的罪过 |
[02:52] | I require ritual seppuku. | 我要求你剖腹自尽 |
[02:55] | You will disembowel yourself to my satisfaction. | 你要按我的要求自己剖腹开膛 |
[02:57] | I will give you 60 seconds | 我给你六十秒时间 |
[02:59] | to put that sword into your stomach and begin cutting. | 你自己挥刀切腹吧 |
[03:03] | Do that, and it is you alone. | 自己动手 此事就此为止 |
[03:08] | Or I will run you through myself… | 否则我会亲手宰了你 |
[03:11] | and take your whole family. | 并且也不会放过你的家人 |
[03:19] | You won’t harm my family? | 你不会伤害我的家人吗 |
[03:22] | If you abide by honor… | 如果你尚存有荣誉感 |
[03:25] | I will not. | 我不会伤害他们的 |
[03:51] | 谷田真子 第83号 | |
[03:55] | So, you guys have been here for…? | 你们来这里有多久了 |
[03:56] | Oh, only a year. Well, we moved from up north. | 才一年 我们是从北方过来的 |
[03:59] | I was there for three years, actually, and — | 我在那边待了三年 |
[04:00] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | You remember Jolene from the baby shower? | 你还记得迎婴派对上见过的茱莲妮吗 |
[04:03] | Sure. You sub for Mr. Sinnard? | 当然了 你是代替西纳德先生的吧 |
[04:05] | It’s Ted, right — or Tim. Sorry. | 你叫泰德 不对 叫蒂姆对吧 |
[04:07] | It’s Tom. Fourth grade. | 我叫汤姆 四年级老师 |
[04:08] | We just bumped into each other outside. | 我们在外面碰到的 |
[04:10] | – She’s looking for a place in the neighborhood. – Great. | -她正在附近找住处 -不错啊 |
[04:12] | I’ve got to get out of my apartment. It’s super-cramped. | 我必须得搬家 那里实在太挤了 |
[04:14] | And my fiance nd I love this neighborhood, so — | 我跟我未婚夫非常喜欢这里 |
[04:16] | Ooh! Um, hey, what did you think of A-Allison’s show? | 你觉得艾莉森的展览会怎么样 |
[04:21] | Who? | 谁的 |
[04:22] | Allison. | 艾莉森啊 |
[04:24] | The exhibit at the Willard Street Gallery. | 威拉德街画廊那边的展览 |
[04:26] | You went to an art exhibit? | 你去看艺术展览了吗 |
[04:29] | Well, uh, calling it art might be a stretch. | 算不上什么艺术 |
[04:32] | I-it was amazing. Why didn’t you bring your wife? | 非常精彩的 你怎么不带你妻子去呢 |
[04:34] | Yeah, why didn’t you bring your wife? | 对啊 为什么不带你妻子去 |
[04:36] | For the record, I did invite you, | 慎重声明 我可叫过你 |
[04:38] | but you were working, | 但你当时在工作 |
[04:39] | and trust me — you didn’t miss anything. | 相信我 你没错过什么 |
[04:42] | Anyway, I would love to stay and talk art, | 总之 我很想待在这儿讨论艺术 |
[04:44] | but I should go grade some papers. | 但我还得去改作业 |
[04:46] | I should get going, as well. | 我也得走了 |
[04:48] | Let me give you my cell. | 我给你留个电话 |
[04:49] | If you’re looking for a realtor, my girlfriend Ellie is awesome. | 你要想找房屋中介 我朋友艾丽是最棒的 |
[04:52] | Thank you, that’s really cool of you. | 谢谢你 你真是太好了 |
[04:55] | Good luck with your papers, Tom. | 改作业加油 汤姆 |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | And I will see you at school. | 学校见 |
[05:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:18] | I see those wheels turning. | 我看到你在想事情啊 |
[05:21] | Hey, brother. | 老兄 |
[05:23] | To Sam. | 敬萨姆 |
[05:27] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[05:28] | Um, first 48, right? | 头两天 不是吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, that clock ran out. | 时间耗尽了 |
[05:32] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计 |
[05:34] | Pete. Good to see you. | 彼得 很高兴见到你 |
[05:35] | Good to see you, too. Got anything yet? | 我也是 有发现吗 |
[05:38] | They got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[05:38] | Well, NPA said suicide, | 日本警察厅判定为自杀 |
[05:40] | said that Sam was carrying a lot of debt. | 说萨姆背了很多债 |
[05:42] | Ritual suicide? I mean, come on. | 剖腹自杀 得了吧 |
[05:44] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我根本不相信 |
[05:45] | Sammy loved Sarah. | 塞米深爱着萨拉 |
[05:46] | Then who gutted him? | 那是谁把他开膛破肚的 |
[05:47] | The list of people we pissed off — pick a number. | 被我们惹怒过的人 选个吧 |
[05:51] | Hey, strangers. | 稀客们 |
[05:52] | Hey, Audrey. How are you? Good to see you. | 奥黛丽 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[05:55] | Is retirement treating you well? | 退休后还好吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah, well, never mind me. | 很好 不用管我 |
[05:57] | It’s a hell of a way to see you again. Sorry. | 以这种方式再见真是糟糕透了 抱歉 |
[05:59] | Hey, Audrey. You speak to Sarah? | 奥黛丽 你和萨拉谈过了吗 |
[06:01] | Being back in the states is hard enough. | 回国已经够麻烦了 |
[06:03] | Yeah. I think we’re gonna try and stay here with Sarah next week. | 我们打算下周留在这儿陪萨拉 |
[06:07] | The house is gonna be surrounded by feds, sweetie. | 整栋房子都会被联邦探员包围 亲爱的 |
[06:09] | I think she’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[06:10] | Good ol’ Rez. | 贴心的小雷 |
[06:11] | Mr. Emotional support. | 善解人意先生的支持 |
[06:13] | We should probably get going | 也许我们该走了 |
[06:14] | and let the family have some time alone. | 让家里人单独待会儿 |
[06:17] | Bye, guys. | 再见了 大家伙儿们 |
[06:17] | Bye, Audrey. | 再见 奥黛丽 |
[06:20] | We’ve been tracking one guy for five years. | 有个人我们追查了五年 |
[06:22] | My money — Reddington’s got his fingerprints | 我打赌 雷丁顿跟这些事 |
[06:24] | all over this thing. | 脱不了干系 |
[06:31] | Hey. Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[06:33] | It’s Reddington. You know how to find him. | 关于雷丁顿的 你知道怎么找他 |
[06:35] | Can you put the two of us in touch? | 你能帮我联系他吗 |
[06:37] | What’s going on with you two? | 你俩是怎么了 |
[06:39] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[06:40] | Because he’s looking for you. | 因为他也在找你 |
[06:52] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[06:53] | I said I’d send a messenger. | 我说过会派信使去 |
[06:54] | I wanted to deliver the check personally, Christine. | 我想当面把支票给你 克里斯汀 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:01] | Will it be ready in time? | 能及时准备好吗 |
[07:02] | Everything’s on schedule, just like you asked — | 一切就绪 按照你吩咐的… |
[07:04] | just like last time. | 跟上次一样 |
[07:05] | What do they do for lunch? | 他们午餐吃什么 |
[07:08] | Do they order in | 订餐 |
[07:10] | or eat salads out of those Tupperware bowls? | 还是用那些特百惠的碗吃沙拉 |
[07:13] | How does it work with dancers? | 舞者们都怎么解决的 |
[07:16] | They smoke. | 抽烟 |
[07:19] | I’ll see you on the 22nd. | 我22号再来见你 |
[07:21] | And please send my thanks to your mother. | 顺便请代我向你的母亲表示感谢 |
[07:28] | I found Agent Ressler. | 我找到了雷斯勒探员 |
[07:45] | I heard Agent Raimo was relieved of his viscera. | 我听说拉伊莫探员的内脏被掏了 |
[07:48] | If you had anything to do with this — | 如果你和这件事有任何关系 |
[07:49] | Agent Ressler, please. | 雷斯勒探员 拜托 |
[07:51] | What was it — payback for Vienna? | 目的是什么 为维也纳还债吗 |
[07:53] | I’m the one who reached out to you, Donald. | 是我主动找你的 唐纳德 |
[07:56] | And it wasn’t to revisit all the times | 那可不是为了重温 |
[07:58] | I eluded your little coterie of door-kickers | 我被你们充满热情的踢门小队追捕 |
[08:00] | who pursued me with such fervor and zeal. | 却一再避开的往事 |
[08:04] | I came to discuss a former associate of mine | 我是来谈一个曾经被你的团队 |
[08:06] | who your team arrested along the way — Mako Tanida. | 抓获的前同伴 谷田真子 |
[08:10] | The yakuza boss? He’s in prison. | 黑手党头目吗 他在监狱里 |
[08:13] | He was. | 曾经在 |
[08:14] | Two days ago, he broke out of Abashiri. | 两天前 他从网走监狱里逃出来了 |
[08:16] | If you ask the japanese, they’ll skirt it. | 如果你去问日本人 他们不会承认的 |
[08:19] | They claim Abashiri is escape-proof. | 他们宣称网走监狱是不可逃脱的 |
[08:22] | It’s embarrassing. | 真丢人 |
[08:23] | They’re touchy about that sort of thing. | 在这类事上他们很敏感 |
[08:25] | I suspect Tanida is the one who killed your agent friend. | 我怀疑谷田就是杀死你的探员朋友的凶手 |
[08:29] | So you want to help me find him? | 所以你想帮我找到他吗 |
[08:32] | Let me guess — | 我猜猜 |
[08:33] | he double-crossed you, | 他出卖过你 |
[08:34] | and you want his head in a box. | 你想要他的项上人头 |
[08:37] | There’s a thought. | 是有这个想法 |
[08:39] | But for the moment, the scalp I’m worried about is yours. | 不过现在 我更担心的是你的脑袋 |
[08:43] | Tanida is disciplined, relentless. | 谷田受过精良的训练 残酷无情 |
[08:46] | If he did kill Agent Raimo, | 如果是他杀的拉伊莫探员 |
[08:48] | there’s the distinct possibility he’s just getting started. | 这很有可能只是一个开始 |
[08:52] | I fear, Donald, that you’re being hunted | 恐怕 唐纳德 你正在被 |
[08:54] | by a vengeful, ruthless killer. | 一名寻求报复的无情杀手追杀 |
[08:57] | Purpose of your visit? | 探访目的是什么 |
[08:58] | Reunion with some old friends. | 和老朋友重聚 |
[09:06] | Welcome to the United States, Mr. Itami. | 欢迎来到美国 伊丹先生 |
[09:16] | Hello, Agent Maguire. | 你好 马奎尔探员 |
[09:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:21] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了是吗 |
[09:24] | You will. | 你会想起来的 |
[09:43] | Mako Tanida, former clan boss of the Azuma Dojin | 谷田真子 以大阪为基础的 |
[09:47] | based out of Osaka. | 东间道仁家族的前老板 |
[09:48] | By the time our task force caught up, | 我们开始行动时 |
[09:50] | he controlled a large part of the heroin trade | 他已经控制了丝绸之路上 |
[09:51] | traveling along the silk road. | 大部分的海洛因贸易 |
[09:53] | After Tanida’s arrest, | 在谷田被捕之后 |
[09:54] | we thought his empire would collapse. | 我们以为他的帝国会崩溃 |
[09:55] | It didn’t. In fact, it expanded — | 但是没有 事实上 它的规模更大了 |
[09:58] | grew to include alliances with the Chinese Triad, | 和中国的三合会 |
[10:00] | Korean Tong, even Russian Bratva. | 韩国黑帮乃至俄罗斯黑手党都展开了合作 |
[10:03] | And his operations in the U.S. have grown extensively. | 在美国的活动也日趋活跃 |
[10:05] | For a time, the intelligence community | 有一段时间 情报界 |
[10:07] | believed Tanida somehow was operating his empire | 相信谷田利用某种手段在监狱里 |
[10:10] | from inside prison. | 继续控制自己的帝国 |
[10:11] | No one knew how, | 没有人知道是怎么做到的 |
[10:12] | but there were theories he had politicians in his pocket | 但有人认为他手中有某些政客的把柄 |
[10:15] | or he controlled the army, | 或者控制着军队 |
[10:16] | but after he was put into solitary, | 但当他被单独关押后 |
[10:17] | it became clear that someone else was running the empire. | 一切就都清楚了 是其他人在经营这个帝国 |
[10:20] | Within the agency, that man is known as Aiko Tanida, | 中情局认为此人就是谷田爱子 |
[10:23] | Mako’s younger brother. | 真子的弟弟 |
[10:25] | He escaped the night of the raid that took Tanida. | 他在谷田被抓那晚逃走了 |
[10:27] | We believe he went underground, dark, | 我们相信他潜伏了下来 |
[10:30] | reemerged as something entirely different — | 并以一种完全不同的身份重新现身 |
[10:32] | bookish boy turned ruthless crime lord. | 喜欢读书的孩子变成了冷酷的黑道领袖 |
[10:34] | They call him “Tensei.” Means “Reborn.” | 他们叫他転生 意思是重生 |
[10:37] | Reach out to your agency contacts. | 联络中情局内的联系人 |
[10:39] | I want to know everything there is to know about this brother. | 我希望了解这个弟弟的所有已知信息 |
[10:42] | Uh, we just received word. | 我们刚刚收到消息 |
[10:44] | Agent Maguire… | 马奎尔探员… |
[10:48] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:53] | Maguire’s body was found under a bridge | 马奎尔的尸体是在39街百老汇附近的 |
[10:55] | near Boardway at 39th. | 一座桥下被发现的 |
[10:55] | Domain awareness has three | 该区域内有三个监控摄像头 |
[10:57] | surveillance hits on Tanida. Units en route. | 拍到了谷田 支援小组正在前往 |
[10:59] | Arrived on United 472 from Tokyo. | 他是坐东京起飞的美联航472班机抵达美国 |
[11:01] | Passed through customs at 11:32 under the alias Yasu Itami. | 化名伊丹于11点32分入关 |
[11:05] | Feed NPA the alias. | 把该化名反馈给日本警察厅调查 |
[11:06] | The Reddington task force– who else was on it? | 抓雷丁顿的特别小组 成员还有谁 |
[11:08] | Myself and Bobby Jonica. | 我和鲍比·杰尼卡 |
[11:10] | I’m sending protective detail. | 我会派专人保护你们 |
[11:12] | Did you hear me? | 听到我说的话了吗 |
[11:13] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[11:15] | I got a place up in Prince George’s county, | 我在乔治王子郡有间房子 |
[11:17] | off the grid. | 远离喧嚣 |
[11:18] | I got to get Audrey there. | 我带奥黛丽去那里 |
[11:26] | Hey, what the hell is wrong with you? You come to my house? | 你怎么回事 还上我家去 |
[11:29] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[11:29] | You’re not my handler. | 你不是我的监管人 |
[11:31] | I don’t work for you. | 我不为你工作 |
[11:32] | Berlin is having doubts. | 柏林有所质疑 |
[11:33] | Yeah? Well, Berlin doesn’t have a damn clue. | 是吗 柏林完全不知道怎么回事 |
[11:36] | Do you have any idea how many candidates there were? | 你知道有多少候选人吗 |
[11:39] | They chose me. | 他们选了我 |
[11:40] | I’ve done everything they asked. | 他们吩咐的所有事我都照做了 |
[11:41] | I married the woman, for God’s sake. | 我甚至和这个女人结婚了 |
[11:43] | I’ve made her think my entire world revolves around her. | 让她以为她是我的全世界 |
[11:45] | And now it’s been two years, and I’ve heard nothing. | 现在已经两年了 一点消息也没有 |
[11:48] | We sent word four months ago. | 四个月前我们就捎信给你了 |
[11:49] | Four months ago, I had to go dark | 四个月前 我不得不销声匿迹 |
[11:51] | because Reddington sent a psychopath with a knife into my house. | 因为雷丁顿派了个神经病拿着刀跑来我家 |
[11:54] | He cut me like a totem pole, and because of that, | 他把我当成图腾柱砍 因为这事 |
[11:56] | Liz finds my go-bag, my passports– | 莉斯发现了我的应急包 我的护照 |
[11:57] | everything. | 所有一切 |
[11:58] | So what did I do? I got myself out. | 我能怎么办 得给自己解围 |
[12:00] | I convinced her that the passports are fake, | 我说服她护照是假的 |
[12:01] | the cash isn’t mine, | 现金不是我的 |
[12:03] | so excuse me for being– | 所以原谅我这么 |
[12:04] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰它 |
[12:06] | I’ve had my hands full. | 我忙得不可开交 |
[12:08] | Berlin wants information. | 柏林需要情报 |
[12:09] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[12:11] | You know somebody put cameras in that house? | 有人在那房子里装了摄像头 |
[12:15] | Somebody was watching us, and it wasn’t the FBI, | 有人在监视我们 而且不是联调局的人 |
[12:17] | so why don’t you tell me who the hell was it? | 你为什么不告诉我是谁干的 |
[12:18] | I can’t help you unless you calm down. | 你先冷静下来不然我帮不了你 |
[12:44] | You leave the door open? | 你没关门吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. I-I told you I was gonna bring my stuff by. | 对 我跟你说过我会带着行李一起 |
[12:47] | I just didn’t want to keep locking and unlocking the door. | 我就是不想锁门再开门了 |
[12:50] | Were you downstairs? | 你的车停在楼下吗 |
[12:51] | Y-yeah. I parked around back. | 对 我掉头停好了 |
[12:53] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[13:00] | I’ll tell you in the car. | 车上再跟你说 |
[13:02] | Don, what’s wrong? | 唐 出什么事了 |
[13:07] | Pete Maguire is dead. | 皮特·马奎尔死了 |
[13:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:12] | Best I can tell, their paths have crossed at key moments | 我只能说 过去20年里 他们的轨迹 |
[13:15] | in the past 20 years– Quantico, Baltimore. | 在重要的时刻都有交集 匡蒂科 巴尔的摩 |
[13:17] | She doesn’t know, and I can’t prove it, | 她不知道 我无法证明 |
[13:19] | but I believe Reddington was funneling money | 不过我相信雷丁顿多年以来 |
[13:21] | – through the adoptive father for years. – What’s this? | -一直在给她养父汇钱 -这是什么 |
[13:23] | It’s the black site. From memory. | 这是小黑屋 凭记忆画的 |
[13:24] | It’s the unit Keen works for. | 这是基恩工作的地方 |
[13:26] | What about the cases? | 他们处理的那些案子呢 |
[13:27] | You know, I sat right next to Reddington once– | 我有次就坐在雷丁顿边上 |
[13:30] | at a hospital. | 在医院 |
[13:33] | I could have put a bullet in his head. | 我本可以杀了他 |
[13:35] | That wasn’t your mission. | 那并不是你的任务 |
[13:38] | All right, show and tell’s over. I have detention at 4:00. | 好吧 该说的说完了 我四点还有学生留校 |
[14:07] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[14:09] | What kind of trouble are you in? | 你惹了什么麻烦 |
[14:10] | Sam didn’t commit suicide. He was murdered. | 萨姆不是自杀 是被杀的 |
[14:12] | – What are you… – The same person who killed Pete. | -你说什 -同一个凶手杀了皮特 |
[14:14] | You remember Japan, how the task force | 还记得日本那事吗 特别小组 |
[14:16] | spent time there looking for Reddington? | 花了很长时间搜寻雷丁顿 |
[14:18] | Well, we put someone away, and now they’re out. | 我们抓住了一些人 现在他们出来了 |
[14:21] | And they’re coming for you. | 他们要来找你算账 |
[14:23] | I’m gonna take you somewhere safe. | 我要把你送到安全的地方去 |
[14:24] | My folks got this cabin up in P.G. County. | 我的人在乔治王子郡有个房子 |
[14:27] | I’m gonna handle this. It’s gonna be okay. | 我会妥善处理的 会没事的 |
[14:28] | Don, I’m scared. | 唐 我很害怕 |
[14:37] | Hang on! Hang on! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[14:52] | Don? | 唐 |
[15:07] | We have to go! | 我们得走了 |
[15:08] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[15:10] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:11] | Stop sniffle… | 不要使劲喘气 |
[15:12] | I got you. I’ve got you, sweetie. Here. Let me see. | 有我在 有我在亲爱的 让我看看 |
[15:16] | Okay, come on. Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on. | 好的 没事 没事 没事 |
[15:20] | Put your hand here. Put your hand here. | 用手压住 用手压住 |
[15:22] | Come on, girl. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 没事的 姑娘 没事 没事 |
[15:26] | Come on. No, no, no, no. | 没事的 不 不 不 |
[15:29] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[15:30] | Stay, stay — stay with me. Stay with me. | 保持清醒 保持清醒 |
[15:33] | Don’t go. | 不要死 |
[15:40] | Come on, Audrey. S– | 拜托 奥黛丽 |
[15:52] | Come on, Audrey. | 拜托 奥黛丽 |
[15:58] | You can’t sideline me. | 你不能把我排除在外 |
[16:01] | We’ll find Tanida. | 我们会找到谷田 |
[16:02] | Doesn’t matter how long it takes. | 不管花多长时间 |
[16:04] | But we have to do it the right way — follow procedure. | 但我们必须通过正确的手段 按照程序来 |
[16:06] | You really expect me to care about procedure? | 你觉得我会在乎程序吗 |
[16:09] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[16:19] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你承受的痛苦 |
[16:20] | I wouldn’t dare. | 不敢想 |
[16:23] | But don’t compromise yourself. | 但是不要放弃原则 |
[16:26] | You’re a good agent… | 你是个好探员 |
[16:27] | A good man. | 好人 |
[16:30] | I have to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[16:32] | You’ll grieve. | 去好好悲伤一下 |
[16:34] | And while you do, we’ll track Tanida down, | 同时我们会找到谷田 |
[16:37] | and we’ll make sure he gets his due. | 我们会让他付出代价的 |
[16:39] | You have my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[16:48] | I’ll have a car take you home. | 我去找辆车送你回家 |
[16:58] | Bobby, where are you? | 波比 你在哪 |
[17:00] | I went through every C.I., every source I had | 我联系了指挥特别小组时的 |
[17:03] | when I was running that task force. | 所有线人和资源 |
[17:04] | I got nothing. | 可一无所获 |
[17:06] | What about Tensei, the brother? | 他的兄弟転生呢 |
[17:08] | I reached out to a friend of mine at the D.E.A. | 我找了我在药品管理局的一个朋友 |
[17:10] | He’s got no base of operation, | 他没有老窝 |
[17:11] | no regular haunts, no hot spots. | 没有日常出没地点 没有常去的地方 |
[17:14] | This guy’s a ghost. | 他就是个幽灵 |
[17:17] | Look, Don — Don, we don’t — | 听着 唐 唐 我们不需要 |
[17:18] | We can — we can do this later. | 我们可以稍后再做这个 |
[17:19] | No, we do it now. | 不 现在就做 |
[17:23] | Somebody out there knows something. | 总有人知道些什么 |
[17:24] | Well, I’ll tell you who knows. | 那我就告诉你谁知道 |
[17:29] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[17:29] | They worked together, Donny. | 他们曾经共过事 唐尼 |
[17:31] | Reddington understands how this world works. | 雷丁顿了解这世界的运转法则 |
[17:34] | What I wouldn’t give to get him alone in a room | 可惜我没法和他独处一室 |
[17:36] | for just five minutes. | 哪怕只有五分钟 |
[17:52] | She still in town? | 她还在城里吗 |
[17:54] | No. | 不 |
[17:56] | She’s at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. | 她在南达科他州米契尔的玉米皇宫 |
[18:05] | Bring her to me. | 带她来见我 |
[18:07] | I thought you wanted to see how this played out. | 我以为你想看看这事怎么收场 |
[18:09] | It has. | 已经结束了 |
[18:12] | Well, you want me to bring her in, | 你想让我把她带来 |
[18:14] | there’s gonna be a fee, | 那是需要付钱的 |
[18:16] | and it’s gonna cost you double. | 对你 我要收双倍的钱 |
[18:18] | Oh? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[18:22] | ‘Cause I don’t like you. | 因为我不喜欢你 |
[18:25] | And that hat makes your head look funny. | 那顶帽子让你的脑袋看上去很滑稽 |
[18:28] | The pot meets the kettle at last. | 五十步笑百步 |
[18:33] | Bring me the girl. | 带那姑娘来见我 |
[18:51] | Searching in the desert for a drop of vengeance | 想在沙漠里寻找一滴复仇的甘露 |
[18:54] | to slake an unquenchable thirst | 来滋润无可抑制的干渴 |
[18:56] | is a lonely walk, my friend. | 这可是条漫漫长路啊 我的朋友 |
[19:00] | Tanida’s close. | 谷田就在附近 |
[19:02] | I can burn the whole neighborhood down, | 你要么告诉我他在哪儿 |
[19:03] | or you can tell me where he is. | 要么我就搅个鸡犬不宁 |
[19:06] | Donald, I understand how you feel. | 唐纳德 我明白你的感受 |
[19:07] | Beneath the iron-and-rust exterior | 铮铮铁骨的外表之下 |
[19:10] | beats the heart of a man swimming in immeasurable grief. | 跳动着一颗无限悲恸的心 |
[19:13] | I am truly sorry about Audrey. | 奥黛丽的事我真的很遗憾 |
[19:17] | There are few that understand love and loss more than I. | 很少有人比我更了解爱与失去的感觉 |
[19:22] | Well, I’m glad you understand. | 很高兴你了解 |
[19:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[19:25] | Let me tell you something | 我来告诉你一些事吧 |
[19:27] | that someone much wiser than I | 这是一个比我聪明得多的人 |
[19:28] | told me at a similar point in my life. | 在我人生的类似阶段告诉我的 |
[19:31] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[19:33] | Turn back from this and go home. | 不要管这事了 回家去吧 |
[19:37] | It may seem like the hardest thing in the world, | 这看上去也许是世界上最困难的事 |
[19:40] | but it is profoundly easier than what you’re contemplating. | 但比你想干的事情简单得多 |
[19:45] | I’m not turning back. | 我不会回头的 |
[19:50] | That’s pretty much what I said. | 我当时也是这么说的 |
[19:55] | In your dust-up with Tanida, were there any survivors? | 在你跟谷田的战斗中 有幸存者吗 |
[19:58] | Yes. | 有 |
[19:59] | Injuries? | 伤者呢 |
[20:01] | Yeah. Why? | 有 为什么问这个 |
[20:03] | There’s a house in Columbia Heights — | 在哥伦比亚高地有一栋房子 |
[20:04] | doubles as an underground hospital. | 兼做地下医院 |
[20:06] | 1306 Gerard. | 杰勒德1306号 |
[20:08] | May be worth a visit. | 也许值得一探 |
[20:13] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:16] | Once you cross over, there are things in the darkness | 一旦你迈出这一步 黑暗中将有些东西 |
[20:19] | that can keep your heart from ever feeling the light again. | 让你的心灵再也无法感受到光明 |
[20:25] | All I feel is hate. | 我所能感受到的只有仇恨 |
[20:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:30] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[20:34] | ♬耶♬ | |
[20:38] | ♬耶♬ | |
[20:40] | ♬耶♬ | |
[20:44] | ♬生活一成不变 周而复始♬ | |
[20:47] | Are you sure about this? A hospital? | 你确定吗 一家医院 |
[20:49] | Where the hell did you get your information? | 你从哪里弄来的情报 |
[20:50] | ♬世间冷暖 生不如死♬ | |
[20:51] | You coming or not? | 你来还是不来 |
[20:52] | Rez, you got to tell me what the hell you’re thinking here. | 小雷 你得告诉我你到底在想什么 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna find Tanida. | 我要找到谷田 |
[20:56] | I’m gonna find anyone who was involved. | 我要找到任何有关的人 |
[20:57] | ♬你试图维系平衡 却已别无选择♬ | |
[20:59] | Find them… | 找到他们 |
[21:01] | and I’m gonna kill them all. | 然后把他们全杀光 |
[21:03] | ♬不要弄巧呈乖 得不偿失♬ | |
[21:05] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | ♬主啊♬ | |
[21:12] | ♬我说主啊♬ | |
[21:15] | ♬愿否随我步入丛林♬ | |
[21:16] | F.B.I.! Everybody on the ground! | 联调局 所有人趴下 |
[21:18] | You! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! | 你 手拿出来 把手拿出来 |
[21:21] | Get over there! Go! | 过去 快点 |
[21:21] | ♬丛林深处没有上帝♬ | |
[21:23] | – You remember me? – ‘Cause I haven’t forgotten you. | -记得我吗 -我可没有忘记你 |
[21:25] | Let’s make this quick. Where’s Tanida? | 我们速战速决 谷田在哪 |
[21:28] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[21:28] | ♬愿否随我步入丛林♬ | |
[21:30] | Shh. Where’s Tanida? | 闭嘴 谷田在哪 |
[21:32] | No, no, no, no, no! English! | 不 不 不 讲英语 |
[21:34] | ♬丛林深处没有上帝♬ | |
[21:34] | 22nd Vermont. Blue door. | 佛蒙特街22号 蓝色大门 |
[21:38] | It’s a club. | 是个俱乐部 |
[21:39] | Please — you didn’t hear it from me. | 求你了 别说是我说的 |
[21:41] | ♬愿否随我步入丛林♬ | |
[21:42] | – Come on. – Stay there! | -走吧 -不要动 |
[21:43] | ♬绚丽的城市 让我失去理智♬ | |
[21:47] | No. | 不 |
[21:49] | ♬还有后街的酒吧 和多彩的霓虹♬ | |
[21:53] | Yep. | 是 |
[21:56] | ♬电闪雷鸣后 我感受到了雨润♬ | |
[22:02] | ♬周而复始 只是不同的外衣♬ | |
[22:10] | ♬愿否随我步入丛林♬ | |
[22:17] | ♬城市街道上没有上帝♬ | |
[22:19] | ♬上帝在丛林的中心♬ | |
[22:24] | We need to move — | 我们得走了 |
[22:26] | now. | 马上 |
[22:29] | ♬愿否随我步入丛林♬ | |
[22:40] | Metro P.D. got called in on an 808. | 警局接到一通扰乱治安的报警电话 |
[22:42] | They were told two men presented as FBI. | 说有两人声称是联调局探员 |
[22:44] | Ressler and Jonica. | 雷斯勒和杰尼卡 |
[22:45] | Any idea how they slipped their protective detail? | 知道他们是怎么躲过他们的安保人员的吗 |
[22:48] | He’s not answering his cell. | 他不接电话 |
[22:49] | How did they know to come here? | 他们怎么知道来这里找的呢 |
[22:50] | MPD, with full resources of the FBI — | 即使有警察局和联调局的所有资源 |
[22:53] | we didn’t even know this place existed. | 我们依然不知道有这么个地方 |
[22:54] | You and I both know how they got here. | 我们都知道他们是怎么找到这里的 |
[22:59] | No, I understand, but I don’t care about the prince. | 不 我理解 但我不在乎什么王子 |
[23:02] | No, no, no, no, no. The 22nd. That was our agreement. | 不 不 22号 那是我们的约定 |
[23:06] | Christine, I don’t care about production issues. | 克里斯汀 我不在乎制作问题 |
[23:08] | Please — just figure it out by the 22nd. | 拜托 请在22号前搞定 |
[23:12] | Ressler — where is he? | 雷斯勒 他在哪 |
[23:14] | I know he came to you. I know you told him about that hospital. | 我知道他找过你 也知道你告诉他的医院地址 |
[23:16] | Agent Ressler came to me for assistance, which I provided. | 雷斯勒探员寻求我的帮助 我也帮助他了 |
[23:19] | – You sent him after Tanida. – No. | -你让他去追踪谷田 -不 |
[23:22] | I provided a bit of direction in an otherwise blind pursuit. | 我为他盲目的追寻指引了一点小方向 |
[23:26] | He’s not like you. | 他和你不一样 |
[23:27] | He can’t just murder someone in cold blood | 他不能冷血地谋杀别人 |
[23:29] | and come out of it okay on the other end. | 然后当做什么事都没发生过 |
[23:31] | Nobody can murder someone in cold blood | 没人能冷血地谋杀别人 |
[23:33] | and come out okay on the other end. | 然后当做什么事都没发生过 |
[23:38] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:40] | We have to find Tanida before Ressler does. | 我们必须在雷斯勒之前找到谷田 |
[23:42] | We’ve looked through his financials, | 我们调查过他的财务记录 |
[23:44] | his prison contacts, the brother who — | 监狱中的联系人 他的兄弟… |
[23:46] | Tensei? | 転生 |
[23:48] | The reborn. | 重生之人 |
[23:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[23:51] | What do you mean, he’s dead? | 什么叫做他已经死了 |
[23:53] | Aiko Tanida is running his brother’s empire. | 谷田爱子在经营他兄弟的帝国 |
[23:55] | Aiko Tanida died | 谷田爱子死了 |
[23:57] | the day his brother was captured by Ressler’s task force. | 就死在雷斯勒的特别小组抓到他兄弟的那天 |
[24:00] | Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn’t know the difference | 如果有人跟你说他没死 那就证明他 |
[24:02] | between a water buffalo and a musk ox. | 不知道水牛和麝牛的区别 |
[24:05] | Mako Tanida! | 谷田真子 |
[24:07] | Agent Donald Ressler. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒探员 |
[24:09] | Let’s go for a drive. | 我们去兜兜风吧 |
[24:12] | Reddington says Aiko Tanida’s dead. | 雷丁顿说谷田爱子死了 |
[24:15] | Died the same night his brother | 在雷斯勒的特别小组 |
[24:16] | was apprehended by Ressler’s task force. | 逮捕他兄弟的那个晚上就死了 |
[24:17] | No, we have documented proof he escaped, evidence from — | 不 我们有他逃跑的文件证据 从 |
[24:20] | Then it was falsified. | 那是被篡改的 |
[24:21] | We need to review what happened that night. | 我们得回顾一下那天发生的事 |
[24:23] | Think about it — no one’s seen or heard | 想想吧 四年来 |
[24:24] | from the guy in four years. | 没人看见或听说过这个人 |
[24:25] | Our last known photograph is older than that. | 我们手上的最后一张照片也是四年前拍的 |
[24:28] | Aiko Tanida’s not hiding. He’s dead. | 谷田爱子没躲起来 他死了 |
[24:30] | We need to review the case files. | 我们得重新查查档案 |
[24:32] | Someone else is running Tanida’s business. | 有其他人在管理谷田家的生意 |
[24:34] | This is the incident report from the NPA in Japan. | 这是日本警察厅的事故报告 |
[24:37] | What am I looking for? | 有找到什么吗 |
[24:38] | Most of the details support our own investigation. | 大多数细节都符合我们的调查 |
[24:40] | The vehicle carrying Aiko Tanida was ambushed. | 谷田爱子乘的车中了埋伏 |
[24:43] | Only the driver’s body was found. | 只找到了司机的尸体 |
[24:44] | “Most of the details”? What did we miss? | 大多数细节符合吗 还有什么不符的 |
[24:46] | Well, there was somebody else in the car. | 当时车里还有别人 |
[24:47] | The NPA report makes a reference to an American federal agent | 日本警察厅的报告称有个美国联邦探员 |
[24:51] | accompanying the transport vehicle. | 也在车上 |
[24:52] | What federal agent? | 哪个联邦探员 |
[24:54] | Bobby Jonica. | 鲍比·杰尼卡 |
[24:56] | Jonica was on the task force. | 杰尼卡也是特别小组的人 |
[24:58] | He had intimate knowledge of Tanida’s enterprise. | 他对谷田家的事业了如指掌 |
[25:00] | He knew everything — key players, trade routes, | 他知晓一切 公司主力 贸易路线 |
[25:02] | distribution hookups. | 销售同盟 |
[25:04] | And he was able to avoid detection | 而且他通过让我们 |
[25:05] | by making us believe Aiko Tanida was still alive. | 坚信谷田爱子活着 来避免被我们发现 |
[25:08] | Jonica is Tensei. | 杰尼卡就是転生 |
[25:24] | Who contracted you? | 谁雇得你 |
[25:26] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[25:27] | Who? | 是谁 |
[25:30] | Was it Younes? | 是尤尼斯吗 |
[25:32] | Salumbides? | 桑路贝蒂斯 |
[25:33] | We shouldn’t have brought him here. | 我们不该把他带到这儿来 |
[25:34] | Was it Reddington? | 是雷丁顿吗 |
[25:36] | Somebody might have seen you. | 你很有可能被人看到 |
[25:37] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:38] | I should’ve let him grab you | 我应该让他抓走你 |
[25:39] | and drag you off to God knows where. | 扔到鬼才知道的地方 |
[25:40] | I can handle myself just fine. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[25:41] | You weren’t. | 你不能 |
[25:43] | But you’re welcome. | 不过不用谢 |
[25:46] | He’s not gonna talk. | 他不会说的 |
[25:50] | It was Reddington. | 就是雷丁顿 |
[25:53] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[25:55] | You don’t know that! | 你不知道 |
[25:55] | Do you know that this whole thing is because of you | 你知不知道这整件事就是因为你 |
[25:58] | that we’re here with him? | 我们才到现在这种地步的 |
[25:59] | You never should have come to my house in the first place… | 一开始你就不应该到我家去 |
[26:01] | I was following orders… | 我只是按指令办事 |
[26:01] | And you never should have talked to my wife. | 你也不该跟我妻子说话 |
[26:05] | What are we gonna do about him? | 我们要拿他怎么办 |
[26:08] | You really don’t get it, do you — what he’s doing? | 你真的不明白他在做什么 是不是 |
[26:11] | Wu jing. The alchemist. | 吴京 炼金师 |
[26:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:12] | The cases — Reddington used them to track you down, | 那些案子 雷丁顿用它们来追踪你 |
[26:15] | to get to you, to me. | 来抓你 从而抓我 |
[26:16] | That means that you are compromised, | 这意味着你已经暴露了 |
[26:17] | and if you’re compromised, | 如果你暴露了 |
[26:18] | then it’s only a matter of time before your trail leads to me. | 那他从你追踪到我就只是时间问题了 |
[26:21] | – That’s not gonna happen. – Call my wife. | -不会的 -给我妻子打电话 |
[26:23] | Get her on the phone. | 给她打电话 |
[26:24] | Disengage. | 说你要走了 |
[26:25] | – Disengage? – Disengage. | -要走了 -对 |
[26:27] | Tell her that you’re not looking for a place anymore, | 告诉她你不找房子了 |
[26:28] | that your boyfriend got a job offer, | 就说你男朋友找了份新工作 |
[26:30] | and you’re moving to Dayton. | 你们要搬去戴顿 |
[26:31] | Don’t do it. | 别打电话 |
[26:35] | As soon as you hang up that phone, he’s gonna kill you, | 你一挂断电话 他就会杀了你的 |
[26:38] | then he’s gonna kill me. | 然后再干掉我 |
[26:41] | Don’t make that call. | 别打电话 |
[26:42] | Says the man tied to a chair. | 捆在椅子上的人说的话能信吗 |
[26:46] | Do it. | 快打 |
[27:00] | Hi, Liz. It’s Jolene. | 莉斯 是我 茱莲妮 |
[27:02] | Um…I-I hope you haven’t gotten in touch | 但愿你还没联络你的 |
[27:04] | with your realtor friend yet. | 房产中介朋友 |
[27:05] | The craziest thing just happened. | 情况有变 真没想到 |
[27:06] | Uh, my fiance got a job in Dayton, of all places. | 我未婚夫要去戴顿工作 偏偏要去那儿 |
[27:09] | So, um, major bummer. | 真是太烦人了 |
[27:12] | Uh, say goodbye to Tom for me, okay? | 帮我跟汤姆道别 好吗 |
[27:18] | There. Happy now? | 好了 开心了吧 |
[28:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:37] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[28:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:59] | Hey, Donny, we’re doing the right thing here. | 唐尼 我们在做正确的事 |
[29:04] | How long did it take for your girlfriend to bleed out? | 你女朋友的血多久才流尽的 |
[29:08] | You must be filled with rage. | 你肯定怒火中烧吧 |
[29:09] | You have no idea. | 你无法理解 |
[29:11] | Maybe I do. | 或许我能理解 |
[29:12] | Hey, just keep it to yourself back there, huh? | 给我老老实实待在那儿 |
[29:14] | Do you remember the night we met, | 还记得你逮捕我的那晚吧 |
[29:17] | the arrest, taking away me and my brother? | 你们抓走了我和我弟弟 |
[29:21] | That was the last I saw of him, | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[29:26] | the last anyone saw of him. | 也是世人最后一次见他 |
[29:28] | That’s a very sad story. | 好悲伤的故事啊 |
[29:29] | Don’t listen to him, Donny. | 别听他胡扯 唐尼 |
[29:30] | Hey, shut up back there. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[29:31] | Raimo and Maguire… | 拉伊莫和马奎尔 |
[29:35] | …I am satisfied they knew nothing. | 他们一无所知 这很好 |
[29:39] | That leaves the two of you. | 那就只剩你们俩了 |
[29:41] | You think I did all this because you arrested me? | 你以为我做这些是因为你们当初逮捕我吗 |
[29:43] | I said shut up back there! | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[29:45] | You were doing your job. I respected that. | 你们只是做了份内的事 我尊重这一点 |
[29:48] | What I do not respect is that you killed my brother… | 但我不尊重的是 你们杀了我的弟弟 |
[29:50] | – Just shut your mouth! – …took my business. | -给我闭嘴 -抢走了我的生意 |
[29:52] | – Bobby, what is he talking – Not one more word out of you! | -鲍比 他说什么 -再说一个字试试 |
[29:53] | – Bobby, talk to me. Talk to me. – Never mind him, Don. | -鲍比 告诉我 -别理他 唐 |
[29:55] | – Don’t listen to him. – He’s gonna kill both of us! | -别听他瞎扯 -他会把我们俩都干掉 |
[29:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:03] | Donny, let go! | 唐尼 放手 |
[31:23] | Don’t move, brother. | 别动 老兄 |
[31:25] | Don’t even breathe. | 敢动一下你试试 |
[31:27] | He picked up Tanida. After that, nothing. | 他把谷田带走了 之后的事 一无所知 |
[31:29] | We found his cell in his apartment. | 我们在他的公寓找到了他的手机 |
[31:31] | The GPS in his car has been deactivated. | 他车里的导航也被关闭了 |
[31:33] | He’s off the grid. | 完全追踪不到他 |
[31:37] | Prince George’s county. | 乔治王子郡 |
[31:39] | Ressler has a place there. | 雷斯勒在那儿有个落脚点 |
[31:42] | It’s where he was going with Audrey. | 他之前是要和奥黛丽去那儿的 |
[31:43] | If he wants to be alone — | 如果他想一个人 |
[31:44] | Get there — now. | 快去 马上 |
[31:48] | What are you doing, Donny? | 你在做什么 唐尼 |
[31:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:52] | Doesn’t have to be like this. | 没必要这样吧 |
[31:55] | You got to understand me, Donny. | 你得理解我 唐尼 |
[31:57] | I’m chasing scumbags all around the world, | 我在全世界到处抓坏人 |
[31:59] | making millions of dollars. | 还赚翻了天 |
[32:02] | Come on, Donny. | 拜托 唐尼 |
[32:05] | This is me. | 是我啊 |
[32:08] | What are you telling me — | 你是要告诉我 |
[32:09] | the boy scout’s gonna kill his best friend? | 童子军要杀自己最好的朋友吗 |
[32:10] | “Best friend.” | “最好的朋友” |
[32:21] | Couple months back, I was in this hospital. | 几个月前 我住院了 |
[32:24] | I’d been shot. | 我中枪了 |
[32:25] | Sitting in there for days, | 在那里待了好几天 |
[32:28] | all alone. | 形单影只 |
[32:29] | And Audrey just… | 然后我突然就 |
[32:31] | pops into my head. | 想起了奥黛丽 |
[32:34] | Couldn’t have been more than an hour later, | 不到一个小时的功夫 |
[32:36] | she walks in. | 她就走进来 |
[32:37] | It’s like the universe tilted and brought her to me, | 像是冥冥之中有天意把她带到我面前 |
[32:39] | like it was fated to happen. | 像是命运安排的 |
[32:41] | But… | 但是 |
[32:43] | it wasn’t fate. | 那并不是命运 |
[32:44] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[32:47] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[32:51] | I can tell you this because you’re gonna die. | 我可以告诉你 因为你就要死了 |
[32:56] | I work with Reddington. | 我和雷丁顿在一起工作 |
[32:57] | Believe it or not, I was shot protecting him. | 信不信由你 我是为了保护他受伤的 |
[33:00] | That’s why I was in that hospital. | 所以我才进了医院 |
[33:02] | It’s because of Reddington | 就是因为雷丁顿 |
[33:03] | that Audrey came back into my life. | 奥黛丽才回到我的生活中 |
[33:07] | He’s why I got three more months with her. | 他是我又能和她在一起三个月的原因 |
[33:10] | And because of you… | 而因为你 |
[33:13] | …she’s gone. | 她死了 |
[33:17] | My greatest enemy brought her back to me, | 我最大的敌人让她回到我身边 |
[33:19] | and my best friend took her away! | 而我最好的朋友却夺走了她 |
[33:21] | No, no. Donny, you’re wrong. | 不 不 唐尼 你错了 |
[33:23] | I didn’t kill Audrey. Tanida did. | 我没有杀死奥黛丽 是谷田杀的 |
[33:24] | Don’t! | 住嘴 |
[33:26] | No, you brought this down on us — | 不 是你把这件事招来的 |
[33:28] | on Pete and on Sam. | 害了皮特 害了萨姆 |
[33:35] | You’re gonna do the honorable thing. | 你光荣地自杀吧 |
[33:42] | Or I’ll kill you myself. | 否则我会亲自动手 |
[34:15] | Call an ambulance. | 叫一辆救护车 |
[34:16] | Set a perimeter. | 设置警戒线 |
[34:24] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[34:24] | That’ll be crazy. I’m not gonna do this. | 这太疯狂了 我不会这么做的 |
[34:26] | What — are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:27] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[34:28] | I’m not gonna do it, Donny! | 我不会那样做的 唐尼 |
[34:30] | You’re gonna have to shoot me first! | 要杀我就开枪吧 |
[34:31] | Come on! What are you, crazy?! | 别这样 你疯了吗 |
[34:32] | Pick up the damn knife. | 捡起那把刀 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[34:36] | Ressler, no! | 雷斯勒 不要 |
[34:37] | They’re all dead, Liz. | 他们全死了 莉斯 |
[34:39] | – Audrey’s gone. – This isn’t the way. | -奥黛丽死了 -这不是解决办法 |
[34:41] | What if he killed Tom? | 要是他杀了汤姆呢 |
[34:43] | What would you do? | 你会怎样做 |
[34:43] | Listen to me — | 听我说 |
[34:45] | if you do this, | 如果你这么做了 |
[34:45] | you’re gonna go to jail for the rest of your life. | 你后半辈子都要在监狱里度过 |
[34:49] | Do it, Donny. | 动手吧 唐尼 |
[34:50] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:51] | Go ahead, Donny. | 来吧 唐尼 |
[34:53] | Donny, pull the trigger. | 唐尼 开枪吧 |
[34:54] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[34:55] | You know what they’ll do to me in prison, Donny. | 你知道他们在监狱里会怎样对我 唐尼 |
[34:57] | A dirty cop — I can’t do that, Donny. Come on. | 一个黑警 我不能进监狱 唐尼 来吧 |
[35:00] | – Pick it up. – Come on. | -捡起来 -来吧 |
[35:00] | – Put down the gun, Ressler! – Pull the trigger. | -放下枪 雷斯勒 -开枪吧 |
[35:01] | – Pick it up! Pick it up. – Do it! | -捡起来 捡起来 -动手吧 |
[35:04] | – Pull the trigger, Donny. – Don’t listen to him. | -开枪吧 唐尼 -别听他的 |
[35:05] | She’s dead because of me, Donny! Do it! | 她是因为我死的 唐尼 动手吧 |
[35:08] | Pull the trigger! | 开枪吧 |
[35:08] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[35:12] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[35:14] | Donny, come on. | 唐尼 别这样 |
[35:33] | Donny… | 唐尼 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry, Donny. | 对不起 唐尼 |
[35:39] | Donny… | 唐尼 |
[36:40] | ♬陌生的脸孔 熟悉的眼神♬ | |
[36:46] | ♬如此苍白 却无比真诚♬ | |
[36:50] | ♬内心深处 你早已知晓♬ | |
[36:56] | ♬你已无所畏惧♬ | |
[37:02] | ♬孩童时代♬ | |
[37:06] | ♬浮生若梦♬ | |
[37:12] | ♬梦中千回♬ | |
[37:17] | ♬春风露雨♬ | |
[37:23] | ♬夜寒似水♬ | |
[37:29] | ♬如履薄冰♬ | |
[37:34] | ♬离愁别恨♬ | |
[37:39] | ♬悲秋伤春♬ | |
[37:44] | He’s one of our biggest donors. | 他是我们最大的捐赠人 |
[37:45] | ♬当世界♬ | |
[37:46] | Never comes to any other performance. | 从未出席过任何其他演出 |
[37:48] | Same show on the same day every year. | 但是每年的这一天都来看这一场演出 |
[37:49] | They say his daughter was in the show years ago. | 他们说他女儿几年前在舞台上参加过演出 |
[37:49] | ♬日渐消亡♬ | |
[37:51] | Ladies, you’re paid to dance, | 美女们 你们收了钱是来跳舞的 |
[37:52] | not to gossip. | 不是来谈论八卦的 |
[37:55] | ♬你逐风破浪♬ | |
[37:59] | ♬驶向天际♬ | |
[38:00] | The cowboy — have you found him? | 找到那个牛仔了吗 |
[38:02] | No. | 没有 |
[38:03] | The girl? | 那女孩呢 |
[38:04] | Nothing. | 也没有 |
[38:06] | Both of them — | 他们俩人 |
[38:07] | They’re gone. | 都消失了 |
[38:16] | ♬喔♬ | |
[38:22] | ♬忘却我归属的♬ | |
[38:27] | Mind if I join you? | 我能进来一起洗吗 |
[38:28] | ♬这残酷人世♬ | |
[38:29] | Not at all. | 当然 |
[38:30] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[38:33] | ♬何不静默安坐♬ | |
[38:33] | Let’s talk about anything but that. | 说点别的吧 |
[38:36] | Like that girl Jolene. | 比如说茱莲妮 |
[38:38] | ♬轻声吟唱♬ | |
[38:40] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[38:41] | Did, uh, did Ellie find her a place? | 艾丽帮她找到住处了吗 |
[38:43] | I guess it’s not happening. | 不用了 |
[38:44] | She called me and left a message — | 她给我打电话 留了言 |
[38:44] | ♬如若某天♬ | |
[38:46] | said her fiance got a job in Dayton. | 说她未婚夫在戴顿找到了份工作 |
[38:47] | ♬你在人群中与我相见♬ | |
[38:50] | So, what — she’s just… | 那她就这样 |
[38:51] | gone? | 走了吗 |
[38:53] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[38:55] | I’m kind of glad. | 我还挺高兴的 |
[38:57] | ♬如若某天♬ | |
[38:57] | I saw the way she looked at you. | 我看到她看你的眼神了 |
[38:59] | ♬你在人群中与我相见♬ | |
[39:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:02] | Kiss me, “Tim,” | 亲我 蒂姆 |
[39:04] | or whatever your name is. | 不管你叫什么 |
[39:07] | ♬携我之手 带我同行♬ | |
[39:11] | ♬去往你的云中宫殿♬ | |
[39:15] | 伊莉斯·李·布朗芭蕾舞学院呈现 天鹅湖 | |
[40:00] | “Donald, I want you to know | 唐纳德 我想让你知道 |
[40:02] | that I do understand how you feel.” | 我明白你的感受 |
[40:04] | From Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生给你的 |
[40:08] | “There is nothing that can take the pain away. | 没有什么能带走悲伤 |
[40:13] | But eventually, you will find a way to… | 但最终你会找到方法 |
[40:16] | live with it.” | 带着悲伤活下去 |
[40:36] | “There will be nightmares. | 你会做噩梦 |
[40:38] | And every day, when you wake up, | 每一天 当你醒来时 |
[40:40] | it will be the first thing you think about.” | 那将是你想到的第一件事 |
[40:48] | “Until one day… | 直到有一天 |
[40:50] | it will be the second thing.” | 它变成第二件事 |
[41:14] | 伊莉斯·李·布朗 芭蕾舞学院呈现 天鹅湖 |