时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I didn’t know anything about the safety deposit box | 在看到遗嘱之前我并不知道 |
[00:09] | until I saw the will. | 有个保险箱 |
[00:11] | I’ve had all the necessary paperwork certified — | 我准备好了所有需要的文件 |
[00:14] | the trust and…the death certificate. | 信托文件 死亡证明 |
[00:19] | The paperwork is in order. | 文件没有问题 |
[00:22] | But to access your husband’s box, | 但是如果要打开你丈夫的保险箱 |
[00:24] | you will need the key. | 需要有钥匙 |
[00:30] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他可以效劳的吗 |
[00:32] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:35] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss, Mrs. Reddington. | 请节哀顺变 雷丁顿夫人 |
[01:16] | The box in Istanbul. | 伊斯坦布尔的保险箱 |
[01:18] | It’s been cleared out. | 被人清空了 |
[01:20] | This was left behind. | 留下了这个 |
[01:22] | I was just starting to feel the endorphins | 我刚觉得脾里的内啡素 |
[01:25] | vibrating in my spleen. | 开始活跃起来了 |
[01:29] | M | 温莎酒吧 晚上8点 |
[01:38] | The key. | 保险箱的钥匙 |
[01:40] | How did you get it? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[01:42] | Macau. Last winter. | 澳门 去年冬天 |
[01:45] | I’ve always hated Macau. | 我一直都不喜欢澳门 |
[01:48] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:51] | The documents in the box are worth over $10 million. | 保险箱里的文件价值超过一千万美元 |
[01:55] | You stood me up in Florence. | 你在佛罗伦萨放了我鸽子 |
[01:57] | I had to get your attention somehow. | 我得想办法让你想起我来 |
[02:02] | I have a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[02:07] | In that case, perhaps we should move to your room. | 既然如此 我们去你房间吧 |
[02:12] | I’ll take the check. | 结账 |
[02:23] | Right. No. | 是啊 不 |
[02:25] | Okay, sure. Yeah, no, I-I’ll talk to you soon. | 好的 没问题 回见 |
[02:28] | Right. | 好 |
[02:32] | Oh, that was, uh, Brian. | 刚才是布莱恩 |
[02:33] | He and Katie say hi. | 他和凯蒂向你问好 |
[02:35] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[02:37] | Why would I tell him? | 我为什么会告诉他 |
[02:39] | I thought he’d ask. | 我以为他会问你 |
[02:41] | I just told him it’s taking longer than we expected. | 我只说过程比我们预期的要长 |
[02:48] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这不容易 |
[02:50] | We spent six months talking about adoption. | 我们花了六个月讨论是否要领养个孩子 |
[02:52] | We spent another year going through the process. | 又花了一年的时间接受审核 |
[02:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:58] | Yeah, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[03:04] | Katie’s pregnant. | 凯蒂怀孕了 |
[03:10] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[03:12] | We should, um, get them something. | 我们该给他们买点东西 |
[03:16] | Have them over for dinner? | 请他们过来吃饭吧 |
[03:20] | Wait. Tom, don’t just walk away while we’re talking! | 等等 汤姆 你怎么能在我们说话的时候走开 |
[03:30] | She’s breathtakingly unattractive, | 她长得真是极其平庸 |
[03:33] | but she’s worth over $40 million — | 但价值超过四千万 |
[03:34] | the only Vermeer in private hands. | 这是唯一一幅私人收藏的佛梅尔作品 |
[03:37] | That’s considered a masterpiece? | 这居然是幅杰作 |
[03:38] | Last night, I got up for a scoop of orange sherbet, | 昨天晚上 我起床想来一份橘子味果子露 |
[03:41] | and she caught my eye. | 结果就被她吸引了 |
[03:42] | I just stood here in the dark squinting at her. | 我站在黑暗里斜眼看着她 |
[03:45] | Poor thing ruined my appetite. | 被她搞得毫无胃口 |
[03:48] | Even after I went back to bed, | 甚至在我回到床上之后 |
[03:49] | all I could hear was the hideous music she must be playing. | 我耳边回响的都是她在弹奏的难听的音乐 |
[03:53] | Didn’t sleep a wink. | 完全没睡着 |
[03:55] | Why did you buy it? | 那你为什么要买 |
[03:56] | Oh, my God, no. She’s not mine. | 我的上帝 她不是我的 |
[03:58] | She belongs to some hedge-fund manager who lives here. | 她是一个住在这儿的投资公司管理人的 |
[04:02] | I thought you lived here. | 住在这儿的不是你吗 |
[04:03] | Well, for now. | 我是暂时住在这儿 |
[04:04] | The owner’s been on vacation | 自从证监会开始调查以来 |
[04:05] | ever since the S.E.C. started its investigation. | 这家主人就一直在度假 |
[04:08] | I’ve never met the man, | 我从来没见过他 |
[04:09] | but his housekeeper is an old friend. | 但是他的管家是我的老朋友 |
[04:11] | Please. | 请坐 |
[04:14] | Do you have any idea how much the U.S. government | 你知不知道美国政府 |
[04:17] | has spent on signals intelligence in the past year? | 过去一年为数据情报花了多少钱 |
[04:21] | – No. – Your country has become a nation of eavesdroppers — | -不知道 -这个国家是窃听之国 |
[04:26] | frequency domains, triangulation, | 频域 三角定位 |
[04:29] | satellites, crypto-whatever. | 卫星 加密之类的 |
[04:32] | You’ve forgotten that what matters most | 你们都忘了最重要的 |
[04:34] | is human intelligence — | 是人的情报 |
[04:35] | alliances, relationships, seduction. | 联盟 关系 诱惑 |
[04:39] | Madeline Pratt is a master at — | 玛德琳·普拉特是大师级… |
[04:41] | Madeline Pratt? Madeline Pratt — | 玛德琳·普拉特 玛德琳·普拉特 |
[04:44] | is a thief… | 是个窃贼 |
[04:46] | and a woman of… | 而且作为一个女人 |
[04:49] | singular talents. | 她天赋异禀 |
[04:51] | And now you want something of hers | 你想要她手上的什么东西 |
[04:53] | and you expect the FBI to help you get it. | 然后希望联调局帮你弄到手 |
[04:58] | It was the right decision… | 不要孩子这个决定 |
[05:02] | not to have the baby. | 很正确 |
[05:07] | What did she take from you? | 她从你那里夺走了什么 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry for… your suffering. | 很遗憾你要承受这一切 |
[05:18] | Madeline Pratt. How do we find her? | 玛德琳·普拉特 我们怎么能找到她 |
[05:23] | Finding her is easy. | 找到她很容易 |
[05:25] | Catching her is difficult. | 难的是抓住她 |
[05:27] | Luckily, she’s asked me to help her plan a heist. | 很幸运 她让我帮她策划一起抢劫 |
[05:32] | To steal what? | 要抢什么 |
[05:33] | The effigy of Atargatis. | 阿塔加提斯的雕像 |
[05:36] | The effigy was thought to be lost, | 人们一直认为雕像已经丢失 |
[05:37] | disappeared from the British Museum in 1983. | 1983年失窃于大英博物馆 |
[05:40] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[05:42] | it pops up at an estate sale in Henderson, Kentucky. | 它突然出现在肯塔基州亨德森的一个拍卖会上 |
[05:46] | The Feds raided the auction | 联调局突袭了这次拍卖 |
[05:48] | and paraded it back the Syrians. | 把它送回了叙利亚人手里 |
[05:52] | Ah, here it is — the effigy. | 在这里 雕像 |
[05:58] | Novak, I have friends | 诺瓦克 我有些朋友 |
[05:59] | who are looking for this funny little statue, | 正在寻找这座有趣的小雕像 |
[06:01] | and they’re not the least bit interested in antiquities. | 但他们对文物可是没什么兴趣 |
[06:04] | What is the real story? | 实情到底是什么 |
[06:06] | The Kungur Six. | 昆古尔六人组 |
[06:08] | It’s said that when the cold war was ending, | 据说冷战结束的时候 |
[06:11] | its owner hid a list inside the effigy, | 雕像的拥有者在里面藏了一张名单 |
[06:14] | a list of Soviet spies. | 苏联间谍的名单 |
[06:16] | Why is that relevant today? | 那跟现在有什么关系 |
[06:17] | The Kungur Six are still active and are said to be responsible | 昆古尔六人组至今仍在活动 并且据称 |
[06:21] | for some of the most damaging intelligence breaches | 对过去三十年很多情报机构遭到破坏 |
[06:24] | in the past 30 years. | 负有责任 |
[06:25] | Find the effigy, and you find them. | 找到雕像 你就找到了他们 |
[06:27] | Finding them would be | 而找到了他们 |
[06:30] | the holy grail of U.S. counterintelligence. | 对美国反间谍活动大有帮助 |
[06:34] | You allowed him to vet everyone that works here? | 你允许他审查所有在这里工作的人吗 |
[06:37] | I made no promises. | 我没有做出允诺 |
[06:38] | But I understand it was a precondition of his return, | 但我认为这是让他回来的前提 |
[06:40] | that aside from security and principal staff, | 除了警卫和主要人员之外 |
[06:43] | everyone else has to be off-site. | 其他人全都要回避 |
[06:44] | I agreed to his terms to get him in here. | 我答应了他的条件让他回到这里 |
[06:47] | Where we go from here is up to me. | 往什么方向发展要听我的 |
[06:50] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:53] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[06:55] | Harold, look at you! | 哈罗德 瞧瞧你 |
[06:56] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[06:57] | No, no, no. I’m fine, thank you. | 没事 站着挺好 谢谢 |
[06:59] | I was just looking at the pictures of Charlene and the kids. | 我刚才在看夏琳和孩子们的照片 |
[07:01] | How old are they now? The kids, not Charlene. | 他们现在多大了 孩子们 不是夏琳 |
[07:04] | Diane Fowler. Where is she? | 黛安·福勒 她在哪儿 |
[07:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:08] | And frankly, I’m flummoxed as to why you would even care. | 而且坦白说 你关心这事让我很诧异 |
[07:12] | You expect me to believe that you walk in here | 你指望我相信你在她失踪之后 |
[07:14] | after she vanishes and there’s no connection? | 来了这里 而这其中没有关联吗 |
[07:16] | Has Diane gone missing? | 黛安失踪了吗 |
[07:18] | Perhaps you should ask Agent Malik. | 也许你应该问问马丽科探员 |
[07:20] | She works for the woman, doesn’t she? | 她为那个女人工作 对吗 |
[07:22] | I’ve had no contact. | 我跟她没有联系 |
[07:24] | Well, there you go. | 随你怎么说 |
[07:25] | You made it clear. You thought we had a mole. | 你说得很清楚 你认为我们中间有内鬼 |
[07:27] | And you wouldn’t set foot inside this facility | 而在这个内鬼被抓住或者除掉之前 |
[07:29] | until that mole was captured or dead. | 你绝对不会踏进这里 |
[07:32] | Who decided on this paneling? | 谁选的镶板 |
[07:34] | You told us you wouldn’t come in until the mole had been caught. | 你说抓到内鬼前不会来这里 |
[07:37] | I said nothing of the kind. | 我没说过这种话 |
[07:38] | You said our house wasn’t clean. Is it? | 你说过我们这里不干净 是吧 |
[07:42] | I suppose you’ll have to ask Diane Fowler when you find her. | 等你们找到黛安·福勒问问她吧 |
[07:46] | When we find out what’s happened to her — | 等查清她到底怎么了之后 |
[07:47] | and we will find out — | 我们会查出来的 |
[07:49] | If you had anything to do with it, | 如果你跟这事有关系 |
[07:50] | you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in a box. | 你的下半辈子就要在小黑屋里度过了 |
[07:52] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[07:54] | You smell nice. Something new? | 你身上味道不错 用了新产品吗 |
[07:57] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我的话了吗 |
[08:00] | Madeline Pratt. | 玛德琳·普拉特 |
[08:03] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[08:05] | This is the Madeline Pratt you all know and love — | 这是你们认识和深爱的玛德琳·普拉特 |
[08:09] | politically active, influential, a good citizen. | 积极参与政治 有影响力 好市民一个 |
[08:13] | What you don’t know is the Madeline Pratt that I love. | 但是你们不知道我所爱的那个玛德琳·普拉特 |
[08:17] | $6 million in diamonds | 刚果的一家 |
[08:19] | stolen from a De Beers outpost in the Congo. | 德比尔斯分公司被偷走了价值六百万的钻石 |
[08:22] | Security fibers used in printing the Czech koruna, | 布拉格的一家造币厂里用于印刷捷克克朗的 |
[08:26] | taken from a mint in Prague | 保密纤维被偷了 |
[08:27] | and used to produce counterfeit bank notes. | 之后被用于伪造银行票据 |
[08:30] | The Madeline Pratt you know | 你们所知道的玛德琳·普拉特 |
[08:32] | fosters relationships with incredibly powerful people. | 跟强权者建立了很好的关系 |
[08:35] | The one you don’t exploits those relationships | 而你们所不知道的是她利用这些关系 |
[08:38] | in ways that impact national security. | 危害国家安全 |
[08:41] | Well, we can’t just arrest her. We have no evidence. | 我们不能抓她 因为没有证据 |
[08:43] | What you do have is an opportunity, | 但你们有个机会 |
[08:45] | which brings us back to the effigy of Atargatis. | 所以我们又要说到阿塔加提斯的雕像 |
[08:49] | Madeline feels her profile is too high right now | 玛德琳觉得如果亲自动手偷它 |
[08:52] | to steal it herself, so she’s asked for my help. | 会太高调了 所以请我来帮忙 |
[08:56] | Where is the effigy? | 雕像在哪里 |
[08:57] | Secure wing in the Syrian embassy…for now. | 叙利亚大使馆的安保大楼 暂时的 |
[09:00] | But it will likely be repatriated at any moment, | 随时都可能被送回国 |
[09:03] | which means Maddie is rushed and vulnerable. | 所以玛德琳会忙中出错 |
[09:07] | She’s trying to make a grab | 因为她计划的偷窃 |
[09:08] | that would normally take months to plan. | 通常需要几个月的准备时间 |
[09:10] | Do the Syrians know what’s inside the effigy? | 叙利亚人知道雕像里有什么吗 |
[09:12] | If they did, it would be in Damascus by now. | 如果知道 雕像现在就在大马士革了 |
[09:14] | I can only assume, Harold, | 哈罗德 我只能推测 |
[09:16] | that Madeline has a Russian patron, | 玛德琳有一个俄国赞助人 |
[09:18] | since it’s the Russians | 因为是俄国人 |
[09:19] | who want to protect the identities of the Kungur Six. | 想要保护昆古尔六人组的身份 |
[09:23] | I’m not sanctioning an op | 我不会批准一项 |
[09:24] | in support of you going in to steal anything, | 帮助你去偷窃的行动 |
[09:26] | let alone something that may affect national security. | 更不用说这可能会影响国家安全 |
[09:28] | I’m flattered that you think I’m up to it, | 我很高兴你觉得我会去偷 |
[09:30] | but thieving is not my strongest suit. | 不过当贼不是我的最强项 |
[09:33] | Luckily, we have an ace of spades among us. | 幸运的是 我们这里有高手 |
[09:36] | Isn’t that right, Agent Keen? | 没错吧 基恩探员 |
[09:41] | What’s he talking about? | 他说的话什么意思 |
[09:43] | Is there something you want to tell us? | 你有什么要跟我们说的吗 |
[09:45] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[09:46] | Your father’s criminal record | 你父亲的犯罪记录 |
[09:47] | didn’t show up on your background report. | 没有出现在你的背景报告里 |
[09:51] | Maybe yours is missing, too. | 或许你的记录也有缺失 |
[09:52] | I don’t have a criminal record. | 我没有犯罪记录 |
[09:54] | Because you never committed a crime, | 是因为你从来没犯过罪 |
[09:55] | or because you were never caught? | 还是因为从来没被抓到过 |
[09:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:58] | I believe my work speaks for itself. | 我相信我的工作能说明一切 |
[10:00] | Sir, I can do this. | 长官 我能做这件事 |
[10:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | We take the case. | 这个案子我们接了 |
[10:06] | But understand, if you do this, you’re gonna be on foreign soil. | 但要明白 你是在外国的领土上行动 |
[10:08] | If something goes wrong, we can’t protect you. | 如果出了岔子 我们保护不了你 |
[10:16] | I need to know about you, how you respond under pressure. | 我需要了解你在压力下是如何作出反应的 |
[10:20] | This is an embassy. | 这就是大使馆 |
[10:22] | Security, cameras, armed guards everywhere. | 到处都是保安 监控 武装护卫 |
[10:25] | One mistake, and you go to prison. | 一点失误 就会把你送进监狱 |
[10:27] | Nicole here is as calm as a Hindu cow. | 尼科尔像印度牛一样冷静 |
[10:31] | Tell her that story about Frank. | 跟她说说弗兰克的故事 |
[10:36] | Who’s frank? | 谁是弗兰克 |
[10:38] | A guy I knew. | 我认识的一个人 |
[10:39] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[10:40] | We met in high school. We grifted. | 我们在高中认识的 一起搞过诈骗 |
[10:43] | Small jobs really, | 只不过是小把戏 |
[10:44] | just whatever we had to do to pay the rent. | 只是为了弄点钱付房租 |
[10:46] | Tell her about Omaha. | 跟她说说奥马哈 |
[10:52] | I was 17. | 我那时17岁 |
[10:54] | There was a drugstore. | 有个药店 |
[10:56] | Thursday night. | 那是周四晚上 |
[10:57] | They made bank deposits on Friday. | 周五营业款会存进银行 |
[10:59] | I was the lookout. The night manager came back. | 我把风 夜班经理突然回来了 |
[11:02] | He forget his glasses. | 他忘了戴眼镜 |
[11:04] | I gave the signal, but…nothing. | 我给了信号 但 他没反应 |
[11:07] | I’d convinced myself | 我坚信 |
[11:08] | that Frank was the only thing I had in the world, so… | 弗兰克是我在这个世界上的唯一 所以 |
[11:12] | the night manager was an easy decision. | 对夜班经理做什么就很容易决定了 |
[11:15] | – What did you — – I seduced him into the alley. | -你做了什么 -我把他引诱到一条小巷里 |
[11:18] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[11:19] | I played him for a little bit, then I kissed him off, | 我和他亲热了一会儿 然后和他吻别 |
[11:23] | told him he’d get more next week. | 还约好下周来更刺激的 |
[11:26] | And Frank and I went away. | 然后弗兰克和我就离开了 |
[11:29] | And lived happily ever after. The end. | 之后幸福地生活在一起 故事结束 |
[11:31] | I thought you didn’t believe in happily ever after. | 我以为你从那以后再也不相信幸福了 |
[11:36] | I didn’t come here to audition. | 我不是来参加面试的 |
[11:38] | Wait. The job. It’s yours. | 等等 工作 是你的 |
[11:40] | I don’t want the job. Call somebody who does. | 我不想要那个工作 找感兴趣的人去吧 |
[11:45] | How did you get my phone? | 你怎么拿到我手机的 |
[11:48] | What if I paid you double? | 如果我给你双倍薪水呢 |
[11:58] | See, this is what I love about the two of you. | 这就是我喜欢你们两个的原因 |
[12:00] | Headstrong, yet vulnerable. Confident, but cautious. | 桀骜不驯却脆弱 自信满满又谨慎 |
[12:04] | I think you’re gonna get along great. | 我认为你们会相处得很好 |
[12:13] | Your name will be on the guest list. | 你的名字会在宾客名单里 |
[12:15] | The statue’s in a U.L.-approved class I vault | 雕像在位于地下一层的 |
[12:18] | situated in a strong room | 保险库内的一个 |
[12:20] | one level below the ground floor. | UL一级认证的保险箱里 |
[12:22] | How long will it take to breach? | 想要进去的话需要多久 |
[12:24] | An autodialer can circumvent the electronic keypad | 自动拨号器可以在最多两到三分钟内 |
[12:26] | in two, maybe three minutes tops. | 绕开电子键盘 |
[12:28] | I’ll supply equipment that can get through a metal detector. | 我会提供一个可以躲过金属探测器的设备 |
[12:30] | What about physical security? | 人工保安的配置呢 |
[12:32] | There are two guards stationed outside that strong room, | 保险库外会有两名值班保安 |
[12:35] | armed and mobile. | 配有武器而且是机动的 |
[12:36] | They do a hall sweep every 20 minutes. | 他们每20分钟巡逻一次 |
[12:39] | When they take their patrol at 9:20, | 当他们在9点20分开始巡逻的时候 |
[12:42] | – you’ll have 10 minutes. – How do I get in? | -你有十分钟时间 -我怎么进去 |
[12:43] | Dirar Marwan, Embassy official. | 蒂拉尔·马尔万 大使馆官员 |
[12:46] | He has the security credentials you’ll need | 他有你进入机密楼层 |
[12:48] | to get to the structure’s classified lower level. | 所需的安全凭证 |
[12:51] | He takes a coffee break every day at 4:00 pm, | 他每天下午四点出来喝咖啡 |
[12:54] | wears his I.D. on the lapel of his jacket, | 身份卡就别在他的夹克上 |
[12:56] | easy enough to unclip in a standard brush pass. | 一个照面就可以很简单地拿下来 |
[13:02] | This lift needs to be round trip, not one way. | 拿下来以后还得放回去 |
[13:05] | Can’t raise any flags. | 不能引起任何警觉 |
[13:06] | I know someone who can clone his badge | 我认识个人能在马尔文回大使馆前 |
[13:08] | before Marwan can return to the embassy. | 复制他的身份卡 |
[13:10] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[13:14] | – You good? – I will be in 90 seconds. | -能行吗 -给我90秒钟 |
[13:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:18] | It’s Madeline Pratt’s sim card. | 玛德琳·普拉特的手机卡 |
[13:19] | I swiped it when I palmed her phone. | 我偷她手机时把卡拿出来了 |
[13:21] | If I’m gonna do this, | 如果要这么做 |
[13:21] | I want to know who she talks to and why. | 我需要知道她和谁聊过以及原因 |
[13:23] | You know how to palm a phone? | 你知道怎么偷手机 |
[13:24] | – How will you return his badge? – I won’t. | -你怎么把证件还给他 -不是我还 |
[13:27] | You will, in a second brush pass | 是你还 在他回到楼里之前 |
[13:29] | before he re-enters the building. | 你要再撞他一次 |
[13:35] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[13:36] | We have about 15 seconds. Hurry. | 还有15秒钟 快点 |
[13:38] | How are we doing on Marwan’s I.D.? | 马尔文的身份卡复制好了吗 |
[13:40] | How long you need? | 你需要多久 |
[13:40] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[13:42] | Okay, 30 seconds. | 30秒钟 |
[13:44] | He’s on the move. I need the badge now. | 他过去了 现在就需要那身份卡 |
[13:46] | Somebody stall him. | 谁去拖住他 |
[13:52] | We…are a go. | 大功 告成 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:59] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s fine. | -对不起 -没事 |
[14:02] | – It’s all right. – Good. | -没事 -好吧 |
[14:07] | – Did you get it on him? – Yes. | -放到他身上了吗 -是的 |
[14:17] | Hey, um, I’m sorry. I, uh, broke our rule. | 对不起 我 违反了我们之间的约定 |
[14:21] | I shouldn’t have walked away upset. | 我不应该就那么生气地走开 |
[14:24] | Brian and Katie are having a kid. | 布莱恩和凯蒂要有孩子了 |
[14:27] | It’s hard. | 让你难受了 |
[14:30] | Whoa, mama. | 美女 |
[14:31] | Hey, is this like an undercover thing tonight? | 今晚是不是有卧底行动 |
[14:34] | ‘Cause, uh, if you need a partner, | 因为 你要是需要一个搭档 |
[14:35] | I’ve got some pretty good fake I.D.s. | 我手上有一些足以以假乱真的的证件 |
[14:37] | Zip me up. | 帮我把拉链拉上 |
[14:39] | Hey, I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你点事 |
[14:41] | So, um, you know I have | 你知道我… |
[14:42] | that, uh, teacher conference in Orlando this weekend, | 这周末在奥兰多有场教师研讨会 |
[14:45] | and I was thinking you should come with me. | 我想你应该和我一起去 |
[14:48] | You know, just sunshine and beaches | 就阳光和海滩 |
[14:50] | and get away from all this. | 将这一切抛到脑后 |
[14:52] | Um, Orlando’s landlocked. | 奥兰多是内陆城市 |
[14:55] | I’m pretty sure there aren’t any beaches. | 我很确定那没有海滩 |
[14:57] | And that’s why I don’t teach geography. | 这就是我不教地理的原因啊 |
[15:00] | – I would love that. – Yeah? | -我愿意去 -真的吗 |
[15:03] | We could use a vacation. | 我们可以度个假 |
[15:05] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[15:07] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[15:08] | Do you want to maybe go undercover | 想在卧底前 |
[15:11] | before you… go undercover? | 先卧倒一下么 |
[15:21] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:23] | I had my people run background | 我让我的人查了 |
[15:24] | on the guest list for tonight’s event. | 今晚受邀客人的背景情况 |
[15:27] | The file’s on the Ottoman. | 文件是用土耳其语写的 |
[15:30] | Rasil Kalif — notorious playboy — | 拉西尔· 卡利夫 臭名远昭的花花公子 |
[15:33] | works as a cultural attaché in the Syrian embassy. | 在叙利亚大使馆担任文化专员 |
[15:35] | Apparently, Madeline’s been seeing him for some time. | 很明显玛德琳跟他交往有段时间了 |
[15:39] | Why is that a problem? | 为什么是麻烦 |
[15:41] | Cultural attaché is Kalif’s cover. | 文化专员是卡利夫的伪装身份 |
[15:43] | Truth is he’s been recruited as an asset | 事实上他受雇于 |
[15:45] | by the Russian Bratva — he’s a mobster. | 俄罗斯松采沃兄弟会 他是个盗匪 |
[15:48] | My guess is he’s the one who hired Maddie | 我猜是他雇玛迪 |
[15:50] | to steal the effigy. | 来偷那尊雕像的 |
[15:51] | And right about now, | 而现在 |
[15:52] | she’s walking into the embassy as his date. | 她应该正作为他的舞伴步入大使馆 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | You said her profile was too high and she wasn’t going. | 你说过太多人认识她了 她不会去的 |
[15:58] | Well, she is. | 她去了 |
[16:00] | Why would she hire us to steal the effigy | 既然她明显打算亲自偷雕像 |
[16:03] | when she’s obviously planning on stealing it herself? | 为什么还要雇我们呢 |
[16:10] | And I like your clutch. | 我喜欢你的手包 |
[16:13] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[16:15] | A tuxedo. | 燕尾服啊 |
[16:17] | I’m your plus one. | 我是你的舞伴 |
[16:19] | You can’t get into that embassy. | 你进不去大使馆的 |
[16:20] | Oh, yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[16:22] | Some of my best friends are Syrian. | 我有些好朋友是叙利亚人 |
[16:25] | You act like this is a joke. | 你以为这是开玩笑吗 |
[16:28] | There’s a digital net over the embassy. | 大使馆有网络覆盖的 |
[16:30] | Aram can’t access the surveillance feeds. | 阿兰姆没法进入他们的监控系统 |
[16:32] | I’m going onto foreign soil to steal a priceless artifact | 我要进入外国领土去偷一件无价之宝 |
[16:36] | with no backup. | 没人支援我 |
[16:39] | You have me. | 你有我呢 |
[16:41] | And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事的 |
[16:50] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我 长官 |
[16:52] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[17:02] | I meant what I said to Reddington. | 我对雷丁顿说的话是认真的 |
[17:04] | This thing with Fowler — | 福勒这事 |
[17:05] | wherever she is, whatever happened — | 无论她在哪 发生了什么 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我都要追查到底 |
[17:09] | Diane and I didn’t have a lot in common, | 黛安和我没什么共同点 |
[17:11] | but she put this task force together, made it possible. | 但是她组建了这个特别小组 让一切成为可能 |
[17:14] | Without her, none of this would ever have happened. | 没有她 就不会发生这些事 |
[17:17] | You’re talking in the past tense. | 你用的是过去时 |
[17:18] | Agent Malik, | 马丽科探员 |
[17:20] | you know as well as I that Diane Fowler | 我和我一样明白 黛安·福勒 |
[17:21] | is never walking into this facility again. | 不会再走入这栋大楼了 |
[17:24] | As far as I’m concerned, this is a murder investigation, | 我认为这是起谋杀案 |
[17:26] | and Reddington is our chief suspect. | 而雷丁顿是我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[17:28] | He was clearly convinced that Fowler was our mole. | 他很深信福勒是我们的内鬼 |
[17:30] | I don’t care what he thinks. | 我不管他怎么想 |
[17:32] | Even if Reddington’s right and Fowler was dirty, | 就算雷丁顿是对的 福勒是叛徒 |
[17:35] | he’s not judge, jury, and executioner. | 他也不是法官 陪审团或行刑者 |
[17:37] | He can’t just kill her. That’s not the way it works. | 他不能就这么杀了她 不是这么干的 |
[17:39] | Find out what he knows. Who did he talk to? | 查清楚他知道什么 他和谁聊过 |
[17:42] | What evidence did he have? | 他有什么证据 |
[17:45] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道一切 |
[18:00] | There’s Madeline. | 玛德琳在那 |
[18:01] | Think she beat us to it? | 她抢先我们一步啊 |
[18:03] | Stay on task. | 专心执行任务 |
[18:06] | We have two minutes to access the security door. | 我们有两分钟的时间进入防盗门 |
[18:15] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[18:24] | Lizzy, I know this must be very difficult for you, | 莉兹 我知道这对你来说非常困难 |
[18:28] | but we can’t both lead. | 但只能有一个人领舞 |
[18:34] | How did you know about Omaha? | 奥马哈的事你怎么知道的 |
[18:36] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[18:38] | You’re the one who brought it up. | 是你提起来的 |
[18:39] | Well, it was a heartwarming story. | 那可真是个感动人心的小故事 |
[18:42] | The night manager and the alley. | 那个夜班经理还有小巷什么的 |
[18:46] | I made it up. | 都是我编的 |
[18:52] | You’re not a cop tonight. | 今夜你不是警察 |
[18:54] | You’re a criminal. | 是罪犯 |
[18:56] | And you’re gonna be fine. Just be yourself. | 不会有事的 正常发挥就好 |
[18:59] | The security door is behind you. | 安全门就在你身后 |
[19:02] | 20 feet on your right. | 右边20英尺处 |
[19:04] | Okay, I’m gonna need a distraction. | 好吧 帮忙分散一下大家的注意 |
[19:06] | Be yourself. | 正常发挥 |
[19:14] | 无身份卡 请勿入内 | |
[19:23] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意换下舞伴吗 |
[19:37] | What are you doing here, Madeline? | 你来这里做什么 玛德琳 |
[19:39] | What are you doing here, Red? | 你又来这干什么 红魔 |
[19:43] | I came to watch you. | 我来看看你 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 那谢谢了 |
[19:47] | You still wear the hell out of a tux. | 你居然还穿着这件燕尾服 |
[19:52] | My plane is 15 minutes from here. | 到我的飞机只要15分钟 |
[19:56] | We could be in Tegucigalpa by breakfast. | 明早就能到特古西加尔巴[洪都拉斯首都] |
[20:01] | The girl — tell me about her. | 跟我讲讲那个女孩吧 |
[20:03] | What would you like to know? | 你想听什么 |
[20:05] | How did you pick her? | 怎么看上她了呢 |
[20:08] | Fate. | 缘分 |
[20:10] | She’s a little young for you. | 对你来说她稍小了点吧 |
[20:12] | You think? | 是吗 |
[20:16] | Last summer, what happened in Florence? | 去年夏天 在佛罗伦萨是怎么回事 |
[20:21] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[20:23] | You left me alone. | 丢下我一个人 |
[20:26] | I deserve an explanation. | 你欠我一个解释吧 |
[20:29] | I was serious about Tegucigalpa. | 我真的想带你去特古西加尔巴 |
[20:34] | What do you think? | 好吗 |
[20:37] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[20:40] | What happened in Florence? | 在佛罗伦萨到底怎么回事 |
[20:54] | Come! | 走 |
[20:55] | I need to get you to the safe room. | 我送你去安全屋 |
[21:11] | All embassy dignitaries will head to the safe room. | 所有要员 请去安全屋 |
[21:17] | Quick, quick. Quick. Quick, quick. | 快点快点 |
[21:18] | Hurry. | 动作快 |
[21:20] | There was a man. He had a gun. The man had a gun. | 有个男人 他有枪 有枪 |
[21:26] | Suspect spotted in stairwell A-2. | 发现嫌疑人 在A-2楼梯间 |
[21:30] | Reddington! It’s him! | 雷丁顿 就是他 |
[21:32] | He’s the one who did this! Call security! | 就是他干的 快通知保安 |
[21:45] | There you are! What the hell happened to you?! | 原来你在这 你怎么回事 |
[21:48] | You just leave me stranded with that awful Algerian?! | 竟然把我丢给那个阿尔及利亚人 |
[21:50] | He’s been hitting on me for 20 minutes! | 他缠着我搭讪20多分钟了 |
[21:52] | Sir, this is a secure area! | 先生 这里是警戒区 |
[21:54] | Well, not secure enough if you ask me, sister. | 要我说警戒的还不够 小姐 |
[21:57] | You know what? Why don’t you ask Rasil? | 你应该去问问拉西尔 |
[21:59] | We wouldn’t even be here | 要不是那个惹祸的家伙 |
[22:00] | if it weren’t for that troublemaker. | 我们也就不用陷于这种困境了 |
[22:02] | Always an agenda with him. | 总是议题议题的 |
[22:03] | Cultural attache. Culture my ass. | 还狗屁文化专员呢 |
[22:06] | The things I do for this one. | 你知道我为这位付出了多少吗 |
[22:08] | Gallivanting around the globe | 带她整世界的逛来逛去 |
[22:10] | for your little assignations with you-know-hmm-hmm, | 就为了让她和那个谁幽个会 |
[22:13] | cher furs and bikinis | 还得带着皮草带着泳衣 |
[22:15] | as if I wouldn’t rather be back in Dutchess County | 好像我就乐意离开我的达奇斯县 |
[22:17] | with my shelties. | 离开我的雪特兰小马一样 |
[22:18] | Hey, don’t take anything for granted! | 你不要觉得这都是天上掉下来的 |
[22:21] | Everything you have was bought and paid for by your boyfriend! | 你买的一切都是你男友付的钱 |
[22:25] | Do you have any idea whose horn this tramp is blowing? | 你知道她勾搭上的是谁吗 |
[22:28] | Let’s just say it starts with Bashar and ends with Assad, | 他的名字以巴沙尔开头 阿萨德结尾 |
[22:31] | gassing you faster than a sunni. | 要开除你跟玩似的 |
[22:33] | So, let’s get her out of the hot seat | 所以赶紧放人 |
[22:35] | and into a limo — good God! | 还有车在等她呢 上帝啊 |
[22:36] | – Crumbs up! – What? | -我的神啊 -什么 |
[22:38] | Your cummerbund. Pleats up! | 你的腰带 都打褶了 |
[22:39] | You look like bob yoshimura in 8th-grade swing choir. | 跟个八年级唱诗班的小男生似的 |
[22:42] | It’s upside down! | 反了 |
[22:46] | God, that hurts! | 上帝啊 真疼 |
[22:49] | What the hell was that? | 你说的什么乱七八糟的 |
[22:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:52] | It just felt so right in the moment. | 只是此情此景下乱说的 |
[22:55] | – Where’s Pratt? – Gone. | -普拉特呢 -跑了 |
[22:58] | And the effigy? | 雕像呢 |
[22:59] | Gone with her. | 被她偷走了 |
[23:02] | I have what you want. | 你要的东西在我这儿 |
[23:04] | When you’ve wired payment, | 等你汇款后 |
[23:05] | I’ll contact you with the location of the effigy. | 我会告诉你雕像在哪儿 |
[23:08] | If I don’t hear from you within the hour, it’s gone. | 如果一小时内钱没到账 那就什么都没有了 |
[23:30] | What the hell with Reddington? | 雷丁顿是怎么回事 |
[23:31] | He told me he’s going to try and locate Pratt. | 他说他会想办法找到普拉特 |
[23:34] | For all we know, he set up this whole thing | 据我们所知 他设计了这一切 |
[23:36] | so he could get the identities of the Russian spies | 以获悉损害国家安全的 |
[23:38] | damaging national security. | 俄罗斯间谍的身份 |
[23:39] | The Syrians know the safe was opened as a distraction, | 叙利亚人知道开保险柜只是个障眼法 |
[23:42] | and they’re still trying to account for | 他们现在还在确认 |
[23:43] | exactly who was in that panic room with the effigy. | 当时有谁和雕像一起在安全屋里 |
[23:46] | They’re attributing the whole heist to Reddington. | 他们把整件事都归咎于雷丁顿 |
[23:49] | She knew where the effigy was the entire time, | 自始至终她都知道雕像在哪儿 |
[23:51] | and she used us to get it. | 她利用我们拿到手了 |
[23:52] | She got me to set off the alarm, | 她让我触发了警报 |
[23:54] | and she used Reddington’s notoriety | 用雷丁顿的恶名 |
[23:55] | to get the Syrians to believe that he took it. | 使叙利亚人相信是他偷走的 |
[23:58] | We got something. | 我们有新发现 |
[23:59] | The sim card Keen took from Pratt’s phone. | 根据基恩拿到的普拉特手机的手机卡 |
[24:01] | This is a list of outgoing calls she made | 这是她在过去两周 |
[24:03] | over the past two weeks. | 所拨打的电话的清单 |
[24:04] | Several of these calls were to a mosque outside of Arlington. | 有部分电话是打给阿灵顿外的一座清真寺 |
[24:07] | Homeland has a person of interest tied to that mosque — | 国土安全部有个利害关系人与那座清真寺有关系 |
[24:09] | a cleric named Firas Ashear. | 一名叫菲拉斯·阿什尔的传教士 |
[24:11] | – And he’s connected how? – We’re not sure. | -怎么有关系 -不知道 |
[24:13] | But the biggest red flag is his family’s connection | 但最大的嫌疑是他的家人 |
[24:15] | to the People’s Liberation Alliance. | 和人民解放联盟有联系 |
[24:17] | Extremist organization out of Aleppo. | 那是阿勒波[叙利亚城市]外的一个极端组织 |
[24:20] | Apparently, the father is a local warlord | 很显然 他父亲是当地的军阀 |
[24:21] | – with financial ties to the group. – Find him. | -给予该组织资金支持 -找到他 |
[24:24] | Bring him in for questioning. | 把他带来问话 |
[24:26] | Tickets have been booked, bags are being packed, | 票订好了 行李打包好了 |
[24:29] | and we are all set to fly out first thing tomorrow. | 我们明天一早就能起飞了 |
[24:32] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[24:34] | Don’t tell me. Work. | 别跟我说 又是工作 |
[24:37] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[24:38] | There’s never anything you can do | 你从来都无能为力 |
[24:39] | because your job has now become our life. | 因为现如今你的工作已经变成了我们的生活 |
[24:42] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[24:43] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[24:47] | You know what? I’m gonna change my ticket. | 我和你说 我打算改签机票 |
[24:48] | I’m gonna fly out tonight. | 今晚就动身 |
[24:49] | Tonight? What? Wait. | 今晚 什么 等一下 |
[24:51] | No, I’m not gonna wait. | 不 我不会等的 |
[24:54] | I think some time apart might be the best thing for us. | 分开一段对我们来说可能是最好的办法 |
[24:59] | That is the last thing I want. | 这是我最不想见到的局面 |
[25:01] | It’s not always about what you want, Liz. | 不能总事事如你意 莉斯 |
[25:13] | You want me to rough him up for you? | 你想让我替你揍他一顿吗 |
[25:18] | I hate this job. | 我讨厌这份工作 |
[25:23] | How do you know Madeline Pratt? | 你怎么认识玛德琳·普拉特的 |
[25:25] | She called me last month, asked about the effigy. | 她上个月给我打电话 问我雕像的事 |
[25:28] | I’d never met her before, | 我之前从没见过她 |
[25:29] | and I don’t know how she found me. | 我也不知道她是怎么找到我的 |
[25:30] | So, why’d she call you, then? | 她为什么给你打电话 |
[25:31] | Because the effigy of Atargatis once belonged to my father. | 因为阿塔加提斯雕像曾经属于我父亲 |
[25:34] | He stole it from the British Museum. | 那是他从大英博物馆偷的 |
[25:36] | He was a patriot who revered Atargatis. | 因为他爱国 崇拜阿塔加提斯 |
[25:39] | He thought it belonged in Syria. | 他认为那尊雕像应该属于叙利亚 |
[25:41] | – Then why put it up for auction? – He didn’t. | -那为什么要拍卖 -不是他拍卖的 |
[25:43] | As I told Ms. Pratt, | 正如我和普拉特女士说的 |
[25:44] | my father only possessed the effigy for a few months… | 那尊雕像 我父亲只拿了几个月 |
[25:48] | until the Americans raided our compound. | 后来美国人就突袭了我们 |
[25:50] | What were they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[25:51] | All I remember is opening a door | 我只记得打开门 |
[25:52] | and seeing him holding the statue. | 看到他拿着雕像 |
[25:56] | He slipped something inside it, | 他好像把什么东西藏进去了 |
[25:59] | a piece of paper. | 一张纸 |
[26:00] | What did it say? | 上面写着什么 |
[26:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:04] | But he placed the effigy in my arms | 他把雕像放到我怀里 |
[26:06] | and told me to run and protect it. | 叫我快跑 把雕像保护好 |
[26:09] | I was 7. | 我当时才七岁 |
[26:11] | When the Americans found me, | 美国人发现我的时候 |
[26:12] | they took the statue as a trophy. | 他们把雕像当战利品带走了 |
[26:15] | They let me go, but… | 他们让我走了 但… |
[26:19] | my father… | 我父亲… |
[26:21] | What happened to your father? | 你父亲怎么了 |
[26:24] | I never saw him again. | 那之后我再也没见过他 |
[26:27] | For me, that was the day he died. | 我觉得他那天死了 |
[26:30] | The CIA sanctioned a covert op to raid the compound | 中情局在1983年12月上旬 |
[26:33] | of Al Hakam Ashear in early December 1983. | 秘密突袭了阿尔·哈卡姆·阿什尔家 |
[26:36] | The agency received credible intelligence | 局里收到可靠消息 |
[26:38] | that Ashear had met with a former KGB agent | 阿什尔和一个前克格勃探员见面 |
[26:40] | to purchase information. | 购买情报 |
[26:42] | What kind of information? | 什么样的情报 |
[26:43] | Ashear paid $3 million | 阿什尔花了三百万美元 |
[26:44] | for the location of the Kungur Six, | 购买昆古尔六人组的下落 |
[26:46] | which, according to the son’s story, | 根据他儿子的叙述 |
[26:48] | he hid in the base of the statue. | 信息就藏在雕塑的基座内 |
[26:50] | So, it appears the Six aren’t people. | 看来六人组并不是指人 |
[26:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:53] | During the cold war, there were rumors | 冷战期间 有谣言称 |
[26:55] | that Russia was able to | 苏联在美国境内 |
[26:56] | hide several nuclear weapons in America. | 隐藏了几枚核武器 |
[26:59] | Those weren’t rumors. | 那并不是谣言 |
[27:00] | Pratt was hired to steal the effigy | 普拉特被雇来偷雕像 |
[27:01] | because inside it are directions to those weapons. | 是因为里面有找到那些武器的办法 |
[27:04] | The Kungur Six are not Russian agents. | 昆古尔六人组不是俄国间谍 |
[27:07] | They’re nuclear bombs. | 而是核弹 |
[27:10] | Hidden all across the country. | 隐藏在全国各地 |
[27:17] | Tell me about the coordinates. | 告诉我那些坐标 |
[27:19] | What coordinates? | 什么坐标 |
[27:20] | Stop it. | 别装了 |
[27:22] | I had a little talk with Rasil. | 我和拉西尔聊过了 |
[27:24] | We had a few laughs, compared notes about you. | 我们相谈甚欢 说了些你的事 |
[27:26] | He told me all about that delightful thing you do | 他告诉了我你用裤带做过的 |
[27:28] | with a trouser belt, which was a bit hurtful, | 那些顽皮的事 我有点伤心啊 |
[27:31] | since I was pretty sure it was our thing. | 我还以为那是我们之间的小秘密 |
[27:35] | The coordinates. | 给我坐标 |
[27:36] | It’s over. You were played. Go home. | 已经结束了 你被耍了 回家吧 |
[27:39] | You really want to know why I brought you into this? | 你真想知道我为什么把你卷进来吗 |
[27:43] | Florence. | 佛罗伦萨 |
[27:45] | Because you didn’t show. | 因为你没有出现 |
[27:47] | Florence was everything, | 佛罗伦萨本来意味着一切 |
[27:49] | our way out, a fresh start. | 我们的出路 一个新的开始 |
[27:50] | But to you, it’s all just a job. | 但你只把它当做一次任务 |
[27:54] | Tegucigalpa? Honestly? | 特古西加尔巴 真的吗 |
[27:57] | If I was interested in having an affair, | 如果我想出轨 |
[27:59] | I’d find a man with hair. | 也会找个有头发的男人 |
[28:36] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[28:38] | Raymond, is that you? | 雷蒙德 是你吗 |
[28:41] | Raymond, say something. | 雷蒙德 说句话啊 |
[28:47] | Ra-115 suitcase nukes. | 镭115手提箱式核武器 |
[28:49] | This is the kind of device | 这是当时 |
[28:50] | the KGB would smuggle into the U.S. at the time. | 克格勃可能带入美国的武器 |
[28:53] | Each bomb has about 50 pounds of high-explosive material, | 每枚炸弹含有约50磅高爆炸性原料 |
[28:56] | blast radius of nearly 2,000 feet. | 爆炸半径接近两千英尺 |
[28:58] | You place one of these near a high-profile target, | 你把这样一枚炸弹放在重要目标附近 |
[29:01] | the fallout alone guarantees mass casualties. | 仅放射性尘埃就足以造成大规模伤亡 |
[29:03] | Get a NEST team on standby. | 让一支核应急支援小组随时待命 |
[29:05] | Where are we on Kalif? | 卡利夫查的怎么样了 |
[29:06] | We confirmed Reddington’s allegation. | 我们确认了雷丁顿的说法 |
[29:08] | Rasil Kalif is an asset | 拉西尔· 卡利夫是 |
[29:10] | working undercover for the Russian mafia. | 俄罗斯黑手党的卧底 |
[29:12] | If they get their hands on these nukes, | 如果他们拿到了这些核武器 |
[29:13] | God knows who they may sell them to. | 天知道他们会卖给谁 |
[29:21] | The Syrians aren’t getting the effigy back. | 叙利亚人是不可能找回雕像的 |
[29:25] | It’s gone. | 我已经脱手了 |
[29:27] | I’ve already sold it to the Russians. | 我已经把它卖给俄国人了 |
[29:31] | I ran out of gas. | 车没油了 |
[29:35] | Huh? | 什么 |
[29:37] | I was so excited to get home, | 我太着急回家 |
[29:39] | I didn’t even bother to look. | 都忘了检查油箱 |
[29:43] | My head was just… | 我当时头脑… |
[29:51] | I ran out of gas. | 车没油了 |
[29:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:56] | It was Christmas Eve. | 那天是平安夜 |
[29:59] | I… | 我 |
[30:01] | pulled off to the side of the road. | 在路边停下车 |
[30:04] | Seemed like it’d been snowing for days. | 好像已经下了好几天雪 |
[30:08] | No traffic. No cars to come help. | 路上没人 没有车能帮忙 |
[30:13] | Just me and a car full of gifts. | 只有我和满满一车礼物 |
[30:18] | It was more than 20 years ago. | 已经20多年了 |
[30:22] | I must have walked four miles. | 我走了得有四英里 |
[30:25] | Five, maybe. | 或许五英里 |
[30:28] | It was so still. | 周围那样安静 |
[30:30] | Just cold and white. | 只有寒冷和白雪 |
[30:35] | The whole time, | 一路上 |
[30:36] | all I could think about was them in our house. | 我满脑子想的都是在家里的她们 |
[30:40] | The warm light in the windows, the smoke from the chimney. | 窗口温暖的灯光 烟囱里炊烟袅袅 |
[30:48] | The sound of my daughter at the piano. | 我女儿弹奏着钢琴 |
[30:52] | The smell of the tree and the fire, | 树木和炉火的气味 |
[30:56] | oyster stew on the stove. | 还有炉子上炖着牡蛎 |
[31:01] | I was so upset to think that I’d ruined Christmas for them, | 想到他们的圣诞节被我毁了就很难过 |
[31:06] | being wait, leaving the gifts in the car. | 让她们等我 还把礼物忘在车里 |
[31:11] | But the closer I got, | 但是我离家越近 |
[31:13] | the more I realized how funny the whole thing was, | 越觉得整件事是多么的有趣 |
[31:18] | how much they’d love the story, | 他们会多喜欢这个故事 |
[31:22] | daddy running out of gas, | 爸爸汽车没油了 |
[31:25] | how every Christmas they’d get such joy | 每个圣诞节他们都会讲这个故事 |
[31:29] | from telling that story at my expense. | 拿我寻开心 这得多欢乐 |
[31:35] | And then, finally… | 终于… |
[31:38] | I got there. | 我到家了 |
[31:40] | I walked… | 我走… |
[31:47] | I walked through the door. | 我走进门 |
[31:51] | And there was… | 地上… |
[31:55] | just blood. | 全是血 |
[31:59] | All I saw was blood. | 我看到的全是血 |
[32:03] | All there was was blood. | 到处都是血 |
[32:15] | I can… | 我能… |
[32:18] | I can still s-smell the nape of her neck… | 我现在仍能闻到她颈背的香气… |
[32:29] | feel her little… | 感受到她的小… |
[32:32] | fingers on my cheek… | 手指轻触我的脸颊… |
[32:37] | her whisper in my ear. | 她在我耳边的低语 |
[32:54] | That’s why I didn’t show up in Florence. | 这就是为什么我没在佛罗伦萨出现 |
[32:59] | It’s why I haven’t shown up | 这就是我这些年 |
[33:00] | in a lot of places over the years. | 没在很多地方出现的原因 |
[33:12] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[33:13] | Please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[33:15] | No, please! Stop! | 不 求你了 住手 |
[33:17] | Please stop! Please stop! | 求你了住手 求你了住手 |
[33:20] | Please come back! | 求你了 回来啊 |
[33:23] | I’ll tell you what you want to know! | 我会告诉你你想知道的一切 |
[33:31] | Now, I gave you what you wanted. Where is he? | 我给了你你想要的 他在哪 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:45] | We have the location of the effigy. | 我们知道雕像的位置了 |
[33:47] | – You son of a… – Yes. | -你这个混… -是 |
[33:50] | You’ll never get to it in time. | 你来不及赶到那的 |
[33:55] | Damn you, Reddington! | 去死吧 雷丁顿 |
[33:58] | Damn you, Raymond! | 去死吧 雷蒙德 |
[33:59] | You let me out of here right now, you son of a bitch! | 让我出去 你这个王八蛋 |
[34:12] | Was it true? | 那是真的吗 |
[34:16] | That story about your family? | 关于你家人的故事 |
[34:21] | Was any of it true? | 里面有一丝内容是真的吗 |
[34:27] | We should have gone to Tegucigalpa. | 我们真该去特古西加尔巴 |
[34:43] | We have to assume we’re late to the party, so… | 估计我们来晚了 所以… |
[34:46] | – Watch your backs. – Come on. | -注意背后 -上吧 |
[34:47] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[34:50] | Clear. Clear. | 安全 安全 |
[35:53] | Rasil’s just bailed out! | 拉西尔逃走了 |
[35:55] | Cover! | 掩护我 |
[37:03] | E.R.T. examined the statue. | 应急反应小组检查了这个雕像 |
[37:05] | There was nothing inside, no coordinates. | 里面什么都没有 没有坐标 |
[37:07] | No papers of any kind, | 没有任何关于卡利夫 |
[37:08] | nothing on Kalif or any of his men. | 和他手下人的资料 |
[37:11] | It appears Madeline sent us | 看来玛德琳用老套的把戏 |
[37:13] | on a good old-fashioned snipe hunt. | 耍了我们一把 |
[37:15] | I sent a team to the warehouse | 我派了一队人到你所说的 |
[37:16] | where you said we could find Pratt. | 能找到普拉特的仓库去了 |
[37:18] | She was gone. Where is she? | 她早就跑了 她在哪 |
[37:20] | Let’s talk about the effigy. | 我们来说说这个雕像吧 |
[37:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:24] | The idea that it actually contained anything | 这里面可能会有的东西 |
[37:26] | was obviously a myth. | 明显是虚构的故事 |
[37:29] | Or maybe Madeline double-crossed the Russians | 又或者玛德琳背叛了俄国人 |
[37:32] | and kept the coordinates to the nukes for herself | 自己把核武器的坐标藏起来了 |
[37:35] | and led you to believe it was all a myth. | 然后让你们相信这是个虚构的故事 |
[37:40] | You have them. | 是不是在你手上 |
[37:43] | While you were chasing the effigy, I was… | 在你追查雕像的时候 我… |
[37:46] | coming to terms with Madeline. | 我和玛德琳达成了共识 |
[37:49] | In a moment of… | 一时… |
[37:52] | weakness, she gave me the coordinates. | 软弱 她给了我坐标 |
[37:55] | You knew there was nothing inside the effigy | 在你派我们去抓卡利夫的时候 |
[37:57] | when you sent us after Kalif. | 就知道雕像里什么都没有 |
[37:58] | I thought you might have a passing interest | 我以为你们可能会一时感兴趣 |
[38:00] | in rounding up some Russian mobsters. | 去围捕一些俄罗斯黑手党 |
[38:03] | The coordinates. Where are they? | 坐标在哪里 |
[38:04] | Relax, Harold. | 放轻松 哈罗德 |
[38:05] | I have no use for rusty Russian firecrackers | 60年代留下来的俄罗斯烂爆竹 |
[38:08] | left over from the ’60s. | 我要它们何用 |
[38:11] | You want the effigy. | 你想要雕像 |
[38:14] | And you want the bombs. | 而你想要炸弹 |
[38:17] | How about a trade? | 做个交易吧 |
[38:25] | Hi, you’ve reached Tom Keen. | 你好 我是汤姆·基恩 |
[38:27] | I’m away from my phone right now, but leave a message- | 现在不方便接电话 请留言… |
[38:31] | Case file on Pratt. | 普拉特案子的卷宗 |
[38:37] | You taking off already? | 你要走了吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah. Meeting Audrey for dinner. | 对 约了奥黛丽吃晚饭 |
[38:51] | I think he’s gonna leave me. | 我觉得他会离开我 |
[38:55] | ♬一生中♬ | |
[38:58] | ♬你出现♬ | |
[39:00] | ♬且驻足♬ | |
[39:02] | No. Go. | 不用 走吧 |
[39:03] | ♬再不见♬ | |
[39:04] | You have dinner. | 你晚饭有约 |
[39:05] | ♬莫踟蹰♬ | |
[39:06] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[39:08] | ♬一生中♬ | |
[39:10] | ♬人来往♬ | |
[39:13] | ♬且驻足♬ | |
[39:15] | ♬莫哀伤♬ | |
[39:53] | ♬一生中♬ | |
[39:55] | ♬你出现♬ | |
[39:58] | ♬且驻足♬ | |
[40:00] | ♬再不见♬ | |
[40:01] | Hi. Uh, Tom Keen checking in. | 你好 签到 我是汤姆·基恩 |
[40:03] | Mr. Keen. Alone, right? | 基恩先生 一个人是吧 |
[40:03] | ♬莫踟蹰♬ | |
[40:05] | ♬一生中♬ | |
[40:08] | ♬人来往♬ | |
[40:10] | ♬且驻足♬ | |
[40:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:13] | ♬莫哀伤♬ | |
[40:40] | May I help you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[40:42] | Special Agent Walter Gary Martin. | 特别探员沃尔特·盖里·马丁 |
[40:45] | D.C. bureau. | 华盛顿分局的 |
[40:50] | Let me just start by saying | 我就开门见山了 |
[40:52] | the director really values all the work you’re doing here. | 局长很欣赏你在这里的工作表现 |
[40:55] | Personally, I can’t think of anyone | 就我个人而言 我想不出 |
[40:56] | better suited for the job. | 有谁比你更适合这份工作 |
[40:58] | Your office said you wanted to talk about Diane Fowler. | 你们局说你是要来谈黛安·福勒的事 |
[41:01] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[41:03] | I tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[41:05] | I’ve heard people talk about the post office, | 我听别人说过邮局 |
[41:07] | but this facility… | 但这里 |
[41:11] | Now, look, I don’t want to sound any alarm bells, | 那什么 我不是要警告你 |
[41:14] | but I’ve become aware of the fact | 但我听说 |
[41:16] | that you’ve tasked one of your agents | 你让手下一个探员 |
[41:18] | to investigate the disappearance of Diane Fowler. | 去调查黛安·福勒失踪案 |
[41:21] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[41:22] | The disappearance of the head of the Criminal Division | 处理刑事部门老大的失踪案 |
[41:25] | is a situation we need to manage…carefully. | 我们可得 小心谨慎 |
[41:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:32] | You need to stop. | 住手吧 |
[41:34] | I don’t want to step on any toes. | 我不想招惹到谁 |
[41:35] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[41:36] | But this is coming from up top. | 但这是上面的意思 |
[41:38] | The investigation into the disappearance of Diane Fowler | 黛安·福勒失踪案的调查事宜 |
[41:41] | is being handled by the D.C. bureau. | 现在由华盛顿分局接手 |
[41:43] | If we have any questions, we’ll call. | 如果有任何疑问 我们会联系你的 |
[41:46] | I asked Agent Malik to look into — | 我让马丽科探员去调查 |
[41:48] | You need to stop. | 不要查了 |
[41:51] | I’ve been cleared level 4. | 我已经获准了四级权限 |
[41:54] | I’m gonna need all your case files. | 所有卷宗都给我 |
[41:57] | Listen, Agent Martin — | 马丁探员 |
[41:59] | To be abundantly clear, | 我再说清楚一点 |
[42:01] | the D.C. field office is running point. | 华盛顿外勤处正在着手调查 |
[42:05] | It’s protocol. | 已经定了 |
[42:09] | We’ll take it from here. | 从现在起我们接手 |