时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My baby. | 我的宝宝 |
[00:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[00:07] | They have him. They… | 他们带走了他 他们… |
[00:18] | Please. My baby. They have — have him. | 求你 他们带走了我的宝宝 |
[00:32] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[00:34] | Please. They — they have my baby. | 求你 他们带走了我的宝宝 |
[00:37] | – They took my baby. – B-b-b-back away, ma’am. | -他们带走了我的宝宝 -退后 女士 |
[00:39] | – They took my baby. They — – Please, please back away. | -他们带走了我的宝宝 -请你退后 |
[00:41] | Calm down, ma’am. Calm down. | 冷静点 女士 冷静点 |
[00:42] | – What’s — what’s happening? – They took my baby. | -怎么回事 -他们带走了我的宝宝 |
[00:44] | What’s happening? Who took — who took your baby? | 出什么事了 谁带走了你的宝宝 |
[00:46] | – They have my baby. – What’s — what’s happening? | -他们带走了我的宝宝 -什么情况 |
[00:49] | Hey, Kate. | 凯特 |
[00:50] | Oh, thank God. I was so worried. | 谢天谢地 我好担心 |
[00:51] | What baby, ma’am? | 什么宝宝 女士 |
[00:52] | She’s confused. I’m so sorry, officer. | 她有点糊涂 很抱歉 警官 |
[00:53] | – Wait. Do you know this woman? – Yes, I-I do. I do. | -等下 你认识这女人 -是的 |
[00:55] | She’s my sister. She has– she hasn’t been well. | 她是我妹妹 状态不太好 |
[00:57] | Don’t move. I want you two to stay right there. | 别走开 你俩都待在那别走 |
[01:02] | Officer? | 警官 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:22] | I’m in love with his little nose. | 我好喜欢他的小鼻子 |
[01:23] | Yeah, that’s a cute one. | 是啊 好可爱 |
[01:26] | Oh, it’s his face, and I’m in love with him. | 看他的小脸蛋儿 我好爱他啊 |
[01:30] | Oh, my God. It just got real. | 天哪 突然变得好真实 |
[01:32] | Yeah. Are we really doing this? | 是啊 我们真要有孩子了吗 |
[01:36] | I think we are. | 是啊 |
[01:40] | Are you a little freaked out? | 你有点害怕么 |
[01:42] | Yeah, a little, but in a good way, right? | 有一点 不过不是坏事吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:47] | Right. | 对 |
[01:50] | You figure out how to use the stroller | 搞清楚怎么用婴儿车 |
[01:52] | and the car seat, the base thingy? | 儿童座椅这些基本的东西了吗 |
[01:55] | I think you just gave me a honey-do list, which — | 你这是给我列了一堆家务活啊 |
[01:58] | Wait. You’re officially a mom. | 慢着 你已经正式成为母亲了 |
[02:04] | You know, um… | 是这样… |
[02:08] | I’ve decided I want to stay home for a little while, | 我决定在家休息一阵子 |
[02:11] | spend some time with the baby and — | 多跟孩子相处… |
[02:13] | Are you serious? Can you do that? | 你说真的吗 真的可以吗 |
[02:15] | I mean, aren’t you — uh, you could lose your job. | 你这样不会… 你可能会丢饭碗的 |
[02:19] | This is more important. | 这更重要 |
[02:24] | There’s nothing more profound and of lasting consequence | 没有比决定要孩子更加意义深远 |
[02:28] | than the decision to have a child. | 而且影响重大的事了 |
[02:31] | The exploitation and perversion of that decision | 恶意利用人们的这个决定 |
[02:34] | is the stock and trade of a truly evil organization — | 就是一个十分邪恶的组织的生意来源 |
[02:40] | the Cyprus adoption agency. | 塞浦路斯领养机构 |
[02:47] | Adoption? | 领养 |
[02:48] | You want me to believe this is a coincidence? | 你真指望我相信这是个巧合 |
[02:51] | Tom and I are adopting a baby, | 我和汤姆要领养孩子 |
[02:53] | and you serve up an adoption agency? | 而你恰巧供出一个领养机构 |
[02:56] | Life is full of lovely little ironies. | 生活里满是可爱的小讽刺 |
[03:00] | The Cyprus Agency offers a promise | 塞浦路斯领养机构提供 |
[03:03] | of something very special — perfection. | 一项很特别的服务 完美 |
[03:08] | Their clients are ordering from an unlimited genetic menu, | 他们的客户根据一张无限制的基因菜单选择 |
[03:12] | the characteristics of the child they want to bring home. | 他们想领回家的孩子要有什么特点 |
[03:17] | But the evil is not in what the agency offers. | 但是这个机构的邪恶并不在于此 |
[03:20] | It’s in how they get it done. | 而是在于他们做事的方法 |
[03:22] | Our business is probability. | 我们的业务是靠概率 |
[03:24] | All the children available for adoption | 所有供收养的孩子 |
[03:26] | have some genetic advantage. | 都有某些基因优势 |
[03:28] | I’m Owen. Owen Mallory. Hi. | 我是欧文 欧文·马洛里 你们好 |
[03:30] | Mr. Mallory is our founder and C.E.O. | 马洛里先生是我们的创始人 首席执行官 |
[03:32] | Adoption is a big decision. | 收养孩子是一项重大决定 |
[03:34] | That’s why we try to make it as simple as we possibly can. | 所以我们才尽量让这一决定简单化 |
[03:37] | You select your preferences. | 你们选择好你们的偏好 |
[03:40] | We scour the planet for a child that matches that criteria. | 我们则根据要求在全球寻找符合标准的孩子 |
[03:42] | Oh, this is, um, Ted Caldwell. | 这是泰德·考德威尔 |
[03:45] | The Martins, from Montreal. | 这是蒙特利尔来的马丁夫妇 |
[03:47] | Ted’s our general counsel. | 泰德是我们的法律总顾问 |
[03:48] | The Cyprus agency is in the abduction business. | 塞浦路斯机构涉及绑架勾当 |
[03:51] | They don’t locate kids for adoption. | 他们不是找孩子供人领养 |
[03:53] | They steal them and adopt them out to new parents. | 而是偷孩子 然后送给新的父母 |
[03:58] | And moving stolen children is difficult. | 转移偷来的孩子是很困难的 |
[04:01] | There’s copious amounts of paperwork. | 需要大量的文件材料 |
[04:03] | – They’re using a forger. – One of the best. | -有人帮他们伪造文件 -是最好的 |
[04:06] | But I’m biased. He’s one of my best. | 但是我也未必客观 因为他是我手下最好的 |
[04:09] | Lizzy, I’m giving you the chance | 莉兹 我是在给你机会 |
[04:11] | to take down a criminal organization | 让你可以铲除一个 |
[04:13] | that is abducting babies from their mothers’ arms. | 从母亲手中绑架婴儿的犯罪组织 |
[04:17] | This is the next child the Cyprus Agency will deliver, | 这是塞浦路斯机构要送出的下一个孩子 |
[04:21] | a boy, less than two weeks from now. | 男孩 距送出还有不到两周时间 |
[04:26] | Who is he really? | 他到底是谁 |
[04:27] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:29] | But he’s about to become | 但他即将成为 |
[04:30] | the child of David and Wendy Roland. | 大卫和温迪·罗兰的孩子 |
[04:33] | – So, where did he come from? – I don’t know. | -那他是哪里来的 -我也不清楚 |
[04:35] | Our source says he may have been abducted. | 有线索表明他可能是被绑架的 |
[04:37] | – Oh, my God. – Abduction? Abducted from whom? | -天哪 -绑架 从谁那里绑架的 |
[04:39] | Y-you’re saying he may never be our son? | 你是说他可能永远都成不了我们的儿子吗 |
[04:43] | W-we’ve been through all the details. | 所有信息都给我们了 |
[04:44] | What, y-you’re saying there may be another mother out there | 你是说可能还有另外一个母亲 |
[04:46] | who’s looking for him? | 在找他吗 |
[04:52] | S-so, what do you need us to do? | 那你需要我们做什么 |
[05:01] | I just want to take a moment | 我只是想借此机会 |
[05:02] | to congratulate you. | 恭喜你们两位 |
[05:03] | I know how excited you both are | 我知道你们此时激动的心情 |
[05:05] | and how long a road this has been. | 也知道你们等这一刻等了多久 |
[05:12] | Someone from our nursing staff will be reaching out | 我们的护理人员会联系你们 |
[05:14] | to make arrangements for you and the baby to meet. | 安排你们见见宝宝 |
[05:18] | – Do you have a question? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[05:21] | Just — we’ve heard about birth parents | 我们听说过有亲生父母 |
[05:23] | changing their mind at the last minute. | 最后一刻改变主意的事 |
[05:25] | Just want to make sure everything’s accurate. | 我只是想确保万无一失 |
[05:27] | Rest assured. Your case, like every case… | 不用担心 你们跟别人一样 |
[05:28] | He’s gonna spook him. | 他会打草惊蛇的 |
[05:30] | He’s got to ask about the adoption. | 他得问收养的事 |
[05:33] | Our agency does exhaustive | 我们机构做了全面的 |
[05:34] | preparation and research that involves a large network | 调查和准备工作 这里和海外的情况 |
[05:36] | of the most reputable contacts both here and overseas. | 都做了详尽周到的接触和掌握 |
[05:39] | Your agency said he came from an orphanage in Estonia. | 你们说孩子来自爱沙尼亚一家孤儿院 |
[05:43] | Can you tell us anything more about that? | 能跟我们说说那里的详细情况吗 |
[05:45] | Such as? | 什么情况 |
[05:50] | Well, I-I don’t know. You hear stories — | 我也说不准 不过你应该听说过 |
[05:54] | what these kids went through before they found a home. | 这些孩子被收养前的苦难经历 |
[05:55] | Oh. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:57] | I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. | 我向你们保证 什么都不用担心 |
[06:00] | Now, as the agency’s lawyer, | 作为机构的律师 |
[06:02] | I’m not involved with the children directly. | 我跟孩子没有直接接触 |
[06:04] | But… well, maybe you could give us | 但是 或许你能告诉我们 |
[06:06] | the name of someone in the agency who is. | 谁能直接接触孩子 |
[06:11] | You should absolutely feel free to speak | 你们有什么问题都可以 |
[06:13] | with one of our adoption consultants. | 向我们机构的收养顾问咨询 |
[06:15] | Would you…excuse me? I have to take this phone call. | 不好意思 我得接一下这个电话 |
[06:32] | I think we have a situation here. | 我这里出了点问题 |
[06:34] | They’re asking questions about Estonia. | 他们在问有关爱沙尼亚的问题 |
[06:36] | That’s it. We got him. Move. Move. Move. | 他说出来了 到我们了 上 上 |
[06:37] | No. No, it just feels funny. | 不 不 只是有点奇怪 |
[06:44] | I don’t think they’re onto anything, | 我认为他们不是在调查什么 |
[06:45] | Theodore Caldwell? | 希欧多尔·考德威尔 |
[06:47] | – Excuse me? – FBI. | -什么事 -联调局的 |
[06:48] | – No, no, no. – We need to talk. | -不不不 -我们要找你谈谈 |
[06:49] | FBI? About what? Talk about what? This is a misunderstanding. | 联调局 谈什么 这是个误会 |
[06:52] | We know about the abduction. | 我们已经知道绑架的事了 |
[06:53] | – What abduction?! – You can do the right thing here. | -什么绑架 -现在回头还来得及 |
[06:55] | – You can help us. – You don’t understand. | -你能帮到我们 -你们不明白 |
[06:57] | You can help us. Tell us about the agency. | 你能帮到我们 告诉我们那个机构的事 |
[06:58] | No loose ends. I’m already dead. | 不能有疏漏的 我要死了 |
[06:58] | Help us find the real parents. | 帮我们找到孩子的亲生父母 |
[07:01] | Real parents? | 亲生父母 |
[07:03] | Oh, my God. You have no idea. | 我的天 你们什么都不知道 |
[07:07] | I’m — I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[07:09] | The truth is, the Cypress Agency is– | 事实是 塞浦路斯领养机构是 |
[07:22] | She’s a tough little Punjab. | 她是个强硬的旁遮普[印度地名]人 |
[07:24] | Doesn’t talk so much. | 什么也不说 |
[07:25] | That’s why you’re here, Mr. Brimley. | 所以才找你来 布里姆利先生 |
[07:27] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[07:28] | Don’t bet the trailer money, but I pushed her hard, | 虽然不能百分百肯定 但我已经逼得很紧了 |
[07:31] | and I’m telling you — that girl’s cleaner than a duck fart. | 我这么告诉你 这个女人非常干净 |
[07:36] | Thank you, Teddy. | 谢了 泰迪 |
[07:50] | – Let’s talk. – Already did. | -我们谈谈吧 -已经谈过了 |
[07:52] | Yes, but now that you’ve been vetted by Mr. Brimley, | 是的 但既然布里姆利先生教训过你了 |
[07:55] | I’m more inclined to listen. | 我想再听听你会怎么说 |
[07:57] | Like I said, to get into the black site so quickly, | 我说过了 能够这么快进入黑屋 |
[08:02] | Garrick had to have the site layout in advance. | 加里克一定提前得到了那里的布局图 |
[08:05] | – Which you gave to him. – No. | -是你给他的 -不 |
[08:07] | I have an RFP we recovered from the trash | 我从一个政府承包商的垃圾桶里 |
[08:10] | of a government contractor, signed by Meera Malik. | 找到了一份招标书 签署人是米拉·马丽科 |
[08:13] | You leak classified data in the name of improving security. | 你以提升安全的名义把机密数据泄漏了出去 |
[08:17] | No. I was authorized to start the bidding process. | 不 有人授权让我启动竞标程序 |
[08:21] | Authorized by whom? | 谁授权的 |
[08:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:28] | All I know is that Cooper handed me the order. | 我只知道是库珀把命令交给的我 |
[08:31] | Putting a bullet in my head gets you nothing. | 杀了我对你一点好处都没有 |
[08:33] | But letting me help you might get us both what we want. | 但如果让我帮你 我们俩都能达到目的 |
[08:36] | And why would you want to help me, Agent Malik? | 那你为什么要帮我呢 马丽科探员 |
[08:38] | Someone on the inside betrayed us. | 内部有人背叛了我们 |
[08:40] | Colleagues of mine were killed. | 我的很多同事被杀了 |
[08:44] | We both want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[08:47] | Let me go, and I’ll find out who did it. | 放我走 我会找出这个人 |
[08:53] | The order was classified. | 那个命令可是机密 |
[08:55] | You let me worry about that. | 这不用你操心 |
[09:04] | – You can’t. – Those files are confidential. | -不行 -那些文件是机密 |
[09:07] | Warrant. I need you to step outside. | 搜查令 请你出来 |
[09:09] | Get that hard drive to Aram. | 把那块硬盘给阿兰姆 |
[09:11] | We need a full work-up on it, pronto. | 我们要快速全面地检查里面的内容 |
[09:13] | – Agent Ressler? – Mr. Mallory. | -雷斯勒探员 -马洛里先生 |
[09:16] | – I see you got my message. – I did. | -看来你收到了我们的短信 -是的 |
[09:18] | I just — I don’t really understand. | 我只是 我不太明白 |
[09:20] | – I… – Neither do we. | -我 -我们也不明白 |
[09:21] | But it’s clear an adoption | 但是很明显这个机构 |
[09:23] | being brokered by this agency is a fraud. | 代理的某次领养涉嫌欺诈 |
[09:25] | Well, I-I can’t believe that. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[09:28] | If there was a misstep with a case, | 如果流程上出现失误 |
[09:30] | it undoubtedly happened overseas. | 那么毫无疑问是在海外发生的 |
[09:32] | All of the legal aspects on our end are dealt with | 我们这边所有的法律事务都是由 |
[09:34] | by Ted Caldwell and his team, | 泰德·考德威尔和他的团队处理的 |
[09:36] | who I am completely confident in. | 我对他们非常有信心 |
[09:38] | Someone got it wrong. | 肯定有人搞砸了 |
[09:42] | All right, Agent. | 好吧 探员 |
[09:43] | You’re welcome to examine all the records, warrant or not, | 无论有没有搜查令 你都可以检查所有记录 |
[09:46] | but if there was a false claim made, believe me — | 但如果有人说我们有问题 相信我 |
[09:49] | you should be looking into our overseas partners. | 你应该调查我们的海外伙伴 |
[09:51] | We’re launching a wider investigation. | 我们要启动一项更大范围的调查 |
[09:53] | Until we’re done, you’re out of the adoption business. | 在我们结束之前 你们不能再进行收养事务 |
[09:56] | Understood. I just ordered an internal review myself. | 明白 我刚刚亲自下令进行内部检查 |
[09:59] | Look, this agency is only as strong as its reputation, | 这家机构能做大做强全靠它的名声 |
[10:02] | so I want answers as much as you do. | 所以我跟你一样期待答案 |
[10:05] | Anything you need — anything — just let me know. | 你们需要的一切 任何事情 请告诉我 |
[10:10] | 27 files. | 27个档案 |
[10:12] | That’s 27 adoptions brokered in the last 3 years alone. | 单单过去三年就进行了27次领养 |
[10:15] | – Is that a lot? – That’s a lot, | -那算得上很多吗 -非常多 |
[10:17] | especially when you’re adopting out infants, | 特别是从国外领养婴儿 |
[10:18] | and that’s almost never done internationally. | 几乎从来没有人跨国领养过 |
[10:20] | But there’s the thing. I’ve gone through every case file. | 但有个问题 我看过每一份档案 |
[10:23] | I can’t authenticate a single adoption. | 但没有一个是能确定有效的 |
[10:26] | One child was supposedly born to a birth mother in Lithuania, | 有个孩子本该有一个立陶宛的亲生母亲 |
[10:29] | but I can’t find any record of the birth. | 但我找不到任何出生记录 |
[10:31] | They’re smart. The trails lead to facts we can’t verify | 他们很聪明 线索都无法调查 |
[10:34] | instead of something we can prove is a lie. | 而不是简单的造假 |
[10:36] | Bring me evidence. Make the case. | 给我找证据 我要立案调查 |
[10:38] | Compare the kids delivered by the Cypress Agency | 将塞浦路斯领养机构经手的孩子 |
[10:40] | to police reports of missing kids. | 同警方报告的失踪孩子进行比较 |
[10:42] | I’ll call Interpol, check their database. | 我去联系国际刑警组织 查他们的数据库 |
[10:44] | A lot of their missing-persons files have DNA on record. | 他们的许多失踪人员档案都有DNA记录 |
[10:46] | We should coordinate DNA panels on all the kids. | 我们应该对所有孩子进行DNA匹配 |
[10:48] | Let’s do it. | 那就去做 |
[10:50] | Sir? | 长官 |
[10:52] | I wanted to talk with you about something. | 我想跟你谈件事 |
[10:54] | It’s a personal matter. | 是私人问题 |
[10:57] | Good of you to join us. | 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[10:58] | Sir, rough night. My daughter was sick. | 长官 昨晚真够呛 我女儿病了 |
[11:00] | I agreed to let you join this task force with the promise | 我同意让你加入特别小组 前提是你保证 |
[11:03] | that family wouldn’t be an issue. | 家庭不会影响工作 |
[11:04] | I don’t mean to be a hard-ass, | 我也不想做恶人 |
[11:06] | but in this unit, job comes first, second, and third. | 但在这个小组 工作排第一 第二和第三 |
[11:10] | Bring her up to speed. | 给她介绍一下进展 |
[11:14] | You wanted to talk to me about something? | 你想跟我谈什么事 |
[11:16] | It can wait. | 以后再说 |
[11:19] | The FBI is looking into the Cypress Agency. | 联调局正在调查塞浦路斯领养机构 |
[11:21] | There have been some allegations. | 有几起指控 |
[11:23] | And that’s why we’re asking for DNA. | 所以我们需要DNA |
[11:25] | We can confirm — say, “Ah.” Good girl — | 我们得确认 说”啊” 好孩子 |
[11:28] | that she is who the agency claims she is. | 她的身份和那个机构所宣称的相符 |
[11:30] | I know this is hard. I have a daughter myself. | 我知道这很难 我自己也有个女儿 |
[11:33] | And you have every right to speak to a lawyer. | 你完全有权利去找律师 |
[11:35] | But we have a court order authorizing us to collect DNA. | 但我们有庭谕批准我们收集DNA |
[11:38] | Here, open up. I promise this won’t hurt. | 来吧 张嘴 我保证不会疼的 |
[11:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay, honey. | 没关系 没关系 宝贝 |
[11:43] | – There you go. That’s my boy. – Very good boy. | -就是这样 真是好孩子 -真棒 |
[11:46] | Aww, you did it. Mommy’s got you. | 你做到了 妈妈抱抱 |
[11:49] | I think this will be my last case for awhile. | 我想这会是我近期参与的最后一个案子 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna spend some time at home, | 我要在家待一段时间 |
[11:54] | be with the baby. | 跟孩子在一起 |
[11:58] | How’s the case coming along? | 案子进展得怎么样了 |
[12:00] | We compared the DNA to every known sample on file | 我们将采集到的DNA与已知失踪 |
[12:02] | for missing or abducted kids — not a single hit. | 或被绑架儿童的档案进行了对比 一无所获 |
[12:06] | The Cyprus Agency delivered 27 children, | 塞浦路斯机构经手了27个孩子 |
[12:08] | all unaccounted for. | 都是出处未知的孩子 |
[12:09] | Nobody’s ever reported them missing. | 没人报案说孩子失踪 |
[12:12] | You’re so linear. | 你真是不知变通 |
[12:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:16] | The FBI and the police — | 联调局和警方 |
[12:18] | the way they teach you to think never ceases to amaze me. | 他们教给你思考问题的方法总是令我吃惊 |
[12:24] | Lizzy, not every missing child | 莉兹 不是所有的失踪儿童 |
[12:25] | is on the back of a milk carton. | 都有幸福家庭 |
[12:29] | Who wouldn’t report a missing child? | 孩子失踪了 哪个家长不报案 |
[12:31] | People who won’t or can’t go to the police. | 不会或是不能去警察局的人 |
[12:35] | Criminals. | 罪犯 |
[12:36] | Run the DNA again. | 再查一遍DNA |
[12:38] | This time, don’t look for an exact match. | 这次 不要去找完全匹配 |
[12:41] | Look at the relatives. | 找他们的亲属 |
[12:42] | You want to find where those kids came from, that’s how. | 如果你想找出孩子的出处 就得这么办 |
[12:50] | You’re arriving at a point of no return, Lizzy. | 你已经没有退路了 莉兹 |
[12:56] | If you have any doubts about your husband, | 如果你对你丈夫有任何疑虑 |
[12:58] | you can’t go through with this adoption. | 那就不要领养了 |
[13:00] | When you get there, | 真到了那一步 |
[13:02] | if there is even one shred of doubt — | 哪怕还有一丝的疑虑… |
[13:04] | There isn’t. | 毫无疑虑 |
[13:13] | Keen, the DNA results are in. | 基恩 DNA结果出来了 |
[13:15] | We get a hit? | 有匹配吗 |
[13:16] | We got five. You need to see this. | 查出了五个 你来看看 |
[13:20] | Five hits, all women. | 五个人 都是女人 |
[13:23] | According to the DNA, these five women | 根据DNA显示 这五个女人 |
[13:25] | are the biological mothers of 12 of the 27 kids. | 是那27个孩子中12个孩子的生母 |
[13:28] | The mothers. | 生母 |
[13:30] | – Let me guess. They’re in prison. – No. | -我猜猜 她们都在监狱里 -不是 |
[13:32] | They’re not in the system because they’re criminals — | 她们并非因犯罪留下了记录 |
[13:34] | they’re in the system because they’re missing. | 她们在记录中都是失踪人口 |
[13:42] | Missing? | 失踪 |
[13:43] | All five of them. | 五个人都是 |
[13:53] | Five women — | 五个女人 |
[13:54] | all attractive, smart, in their early 20s. | 都是美丽 聪慧 二十出头的年轻女子 |
[13:58] | All five were in college when they disappeared. | 失踪时都是大学生 |
[13:59] | Four of the five disappeared without a trace. | 其中四个无声无息的消失了 |
[14:02] | Allison Hayes — | 艾利森·海耶斯 |
[14:03] | she was a physics student at B.U. | 曾是波士顿大学物理系学生 |
[14:05] | She went to class one Monday morning and vanished. | 某个周一早上去上课后失踪 |
[14:07] | The police reports are almost identical. | 警方报告几乎完全相同 |
[14:09] | These were clean grabs, no witnesses. | 没有痕迹 没有目击者 |
[14:11] | All except one. | 除了其中一个案子 |
[14:13] | Kate Ellison, also 20. | 凯特·埃里森 也是20岁 |
[14:14] | She goes drinking with a fake I.D. at a bar near Brown | 大二的时候她用假的身份证 |
[14:17] | when she’s a sophomore. | 去布朗大学附近的一个酒吧喝酒 |
[14:18] | She got taken on the walk home. | 在回家路上被劫走 |
[14:20] | A witness said they saw her fighting with a man | 一名目击者说他们看见她和一个男人发生争执 |
[14:22] | who then pushes her into a van, | 该男子将她推进了面包车 |
[14:24] | but no I.D. was possible. | 但无法确认身份 |
[14:43] | So, they’re not taking children. They’re taking women. | 他们绑架的不是孩子 而是女人 |
[14:46] | What’s the timeline? | 案件时间是怎么分布的 |
[14:47] | Kate Ellison was taken three years ago. | 凯特·埃里森被绑架于三年前 |
[14:53] | Wait. That can’t be right. | 等一下 这不对 |
[14:57] | According to the DNA test, Kate’s the mother | 根据DNA结果 凯特是由塞浦路斯机构 |
[14:59] | of two children delivered by the Cyprus Agency. | 经手的两个孩子的母亲 |
[15:02] | They’re 1 and 2 years old. | 分别为一岁和两岁 |
[15:03] | So she gave birth after she was taken? | 她被绑架后生的孩子 |
[15:05] | She didn’t only give birth. | 不仅是生了孩子 |
[15:06] | She got pregnant after she was taken. | 她是在被绑架后怀孕的 |
[15:08] | So did Allison Hayes… | 艾利森·海耶斯 |
[15:11] | and Michelle Lefferts. | 和米歇尔·莱弗茨也是 |
[15:12] | The kids matching their DNA | 那些和她们DNA匹配的孩子 |
[15:14] | were conceived after they were abducted. | 都是在她们被绑架后怀上的 |
[15:16] | These women are alive. They’re still out there. | 那些女人还活着 她们就在某个地方 |
[15:30] | 文件17959 机密程度J-7 请插入权限身份卡获取权限 | |
[15:30] | H·库珀 支持权限 | |
[15:50] | You need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[15:54] | It’s about the mole hunt. | 是有关抓内鬼行动 |
[15:56] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[15:57] | Reddington’s been speaking to Keen. | 雷丁顿和基恩交谈过 |
[15:58] | He believes that someone in our unit | 他认为是我们内部有人 |
[16:00] | provided the intruders with intel critical to the breach. | 给入侵者提供重要漏洞信息 |
[16:03] | Counter intelligence has concluded | 反情报办公室得出的结论是 |
[16:05] | that Newton Phillips acted alone. | 牛顿·菲利普斯是独自作案的 |
[16:06] | You disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[16:09] | I’m feeling very mistrustful. | 我深表怀疑 |
[16:12] | Do you have actionable intel to support this… hunch? | 你有确切的情报来支持这个…猜想吗 |
[16:17] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | Malik… | 马丽科 |
[16:25] | I hope your daughter feels better. | 希望你女儿好些了 |
[16:34] | You are looking at Ted Caldwell’s computer, | 这是泰德·考德威尔的电脑 |
[16:37] | the one we seized from his office. | 从他办公室拿来的 |
[16:39] | Now, most of it was routine, | 大多数是些日常工作 |
[16:40] | but deep in the background | 但隐藏在这背后的 |
[16:42] | was a file nobody wanted found. | 是不想被人发现的文件 |
[16:45] | “Purchase orders.” What exactly was he buying? | “采购单” 他买了什么东西吗 |
[16:47] | Not buying. From the looks of it, | 不是买东西 从内容来看 |
[16:49] | I’d say it’s something he intended to acquire. | 这是他想要获取的信息 |
[16:53] | I had them printed. | 我把它们打出来了 |
[16:54] | It’s a complete dossier — medical profile, | 这是个完整的档案 病历 |
[16:57] | grades going back to middle school, | 中学时代的成绩 |
[16:58] | athletic and extracurricular interests. | 体育及课外爱好 |
[17:00] | Charlotte Patterson — in her second year at Georgetown. | 夏洛特·帕特森 在乔治城上二年级 |
[17:03] | You think she could be the agency’s next target? | 你觉得她是机构的下一个目标吗 |
[17:05] | We can’t afford to risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[17:06] | We need to get her into protective custody. | 我们得对她进行保护性监禁 |
[17:44] | I just talked to the university. | 我刚和大学联系了 |
[17:45] | She’s in a chemistry class at Regents Hall | 她在丽晶楼上化学课 |
[17:47] | until 5:00 p.m. | 上到五点 |
[17:50] | Move. Move. | 借过 借过 |
[18:11] | Class is dismissed. She’s gone. | 下课了 她走了 |
[18:13] | Give me something, Aram. | 想想办法 阿兰姆 |
[18:15] | Her car’s still there. | 她车还停在外面 |
[18:15] | She swiped in at the parking structure near campus, | 她刷卡停入大学附近的停车场 |
[18:17] | hasn’t swiped out. | 还没刷卡出去 |
[18:54] | Keen, Keen, car. | 基恩 基恩 车 |
[19:01] | Oh, geez. We’ve got her books. | 老天 我们找到她的书了 |
[19:06] | In the van! Step out! | 在货车里 出来 |
[19:14] | Mandell parking garage, shots fired! | 曼德尔停车场 发生枪击 |
[19:17] | There’s a kidnapped suspect in a blue van! | 绑架案嫌疑人开一蓝色货车 |
[19:19] | Virginia plate — 8-1, Sam, Echo, Michael, 3-6! | 弗吉尼亚车牌 81SEM36 |
[19:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:37] | You call me at the office? | 你打给我办公室了 |
[19:38] | You didn’t answer the cell. I tried you half a dozen times. | 你手机没接 我打了好几次 |
[19:41] | Perry, the cell is retired. | 佩里 手机不用了 |
[19:42] | We went dark. You recall? | 我们暗中接触 你想起来了吗 |
[19:43] | No business. | 没有业务往来 |
[19:44] | They’re onto me. | 他们盯上我了 |
[19:45] | The last pickup, the feds were there. | 刚才我绑人时 联调局的在那等着呢 |
[19:47] | How did they know the target? | 他们怎么会知道目标是谁 |
[19:48] | Why are you out making pickups when I said to hold off? | 我都下令暂停了你怎么还去绑人 |
[19:50] | On new orders, but this was old business. | 那是新命令 但这是旧账 |
[19:53] | We lost one the other day. | 之前弄丢了一个 |
[19:54] | The lawyer told me to get a replacement. | 律师让我去找个替代的 |
[19:56] | You should have checked with me first. | 你应该先问问我的 |
[19:58] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[19:59] | She’s in the van, sedated. | 在车里 注射了镇静剂 |
[20:02] | Okay. Show me. | 好 给我看看 |
[20:11] | The lawyer said to get a replacement. | 是律师让我找个替代的 |
[20:12] | The lawyer’s dead. | 律师死了 |
[20:21] | Charlotte Patterson never made it home from class. | 夏洛特·帕特森下课后没回家 |
[20:23] | She was definitely inside that van. | 她肯定在那辆车里 |
[20:24] | Her cell’s not active. We’re setting up checkpoints, | 她的手机关机了 我们设置了检查点 |
[20:26] | and every law-enforcement agency | 200英里半径范围内的 |
[20:27] | in a 200-mile radius has her photo, | 所有执法部门都有了她的照片 |
[20:29] | along with the make, model, and plate number of the van. | 以及那辆车的厂商 型号和车牌 |
[20:32] | – Where are we on Mallory? – Waiting on documents from overseas. | -马洛里那边呢 -在等待海外文件 |
[20:34] | And the files we seized at the agency | 我们从机构那里得到的文件上 |
[20:36] | have Caldwell’s name all over them. | 到处都是考德威尔的名字 |
[20:37] | But there’s no paper trail | 但是没有任何书面证据 |
[20:39] | proving Mallory or anyone else knew what was going on. | 证明马洛里或其他人知道这些事情 |
[20:41] | – Are you saying he’s innocent? – No. | -你是说他是无辜的吗 -不是 |
[20:43] | We’ve interviewed employees on three continents — | 我们询问了三个大洲的雇员 |
[20:46] | accountants, marketing, researchers. | 会计 销售 调查员都有 |
[20:48] | They all seem to be clean. | 他们看起来都是无辜的 |
[20:49] | We need proof! | 我们需要证据 |
[20:50] | And it would be nice to get it before another woman is abducted. | 而且最好在下一个女孩被绑架前找到 |
[21:02] | Where are we? | 现在是什么情况 |
[21:03] | That’s my question for you. | 这是我要问你的问题 |
[21:05] | What’s with the new girl? I thought we were done. | 新的女孩怎么回事 我以为都结束了 |
[21:07] | We are. She was a mistake. | 确实结束了 那是个错误 |
[21:12] | The FBI is looking at everyone. | 联邦调查局在调查所有人 |
[21:13] | Well, there’s no link to my clinic. | 反正没有证据证明与我的诊所有关 |
[21:15] | We were very careful. | 我们很小心 |
[21:16] | I don’t care. Shut it down. | 我不在乎 关掉它 |
[21:21] | What happened the other day? Perry said we lost one. | 那天到底发生了什么 佩里说丢了一个人 |
[21:24] | Couldn’t be avoided. Perry took care of it. | 那是无法避免的 佩里已经处理好了 |
[21:27] | Flounder! | 比目鱼 |
[21:30] | Hey, where did you go, bud? | 你要去哪 伙计 |
[21:33] | Hey, Flounder, what have you got there? | 比目鱼 你发现了什么 |
[21:45] | Name is Kate Ellison. | 她的名字是凯特·埃里森 |
[21:47] | Computer said the FBI is looking for her. | 系统资料显示联邦调查局正在找她 |
[21:49] | Thanks for the call. | 谢谢你给我我们打电话 |
[21:50] | – You get a cause of death? – Single gunshot wound. | -知道死因了吗 -一枪毙命 |
[21:52] | And that’s about the only thing in this that makes any sense. | 这是整个事件里唯一能够让人理解的事情 |
[21:55] | Just h-hang on a second. Let me get my file. | 稍等一下 我去拿文件 |
[22:00] | – What are you thinking? – Nothing good. | -你怎么看 -不太好 |
[22:02] | Kate Ellison had blond hair and blue eyes. | 凯特·埃里森是金发 蓝眼 |
[22:05] | She dies, and a day or two later, | 她死了 一两天后 |
[22:07] | Charlotte Patterson gets taken. | 夏洛特·帕特森就被绑架了 |
[22:08] | It’s the same type. | 她俩是同一个类型的 |
[22:10] | Maybe the agency needed a replacement. | 也许机构需要找一个替代者 |
[22:12] | Okay, Kate Ellison, abducted at the age of 20. | 凯特·埃里森 在20岁时被绑架 |
[22:15] | She dies at the age of 23. | 23岁时死亡 |
[22:16] | So, where has she been for the last three years? | 那她最近三年都去哪里了呢 |
[22:18] | I would say nowhere. | 要我说哪里都没去 |
[22:21] | – Meaning? – Let’s start with the muscle tone. | -什么意思 -先从肌肉张力说起吧 |
[22:22] | She has severe muscular atrophy. | 她的肌肉萎缩很严重 |
[22:25] | Her arms, her legs, | 她的手臂 她的腿 |
[22:26] | all the major muscle groups are deteriorated. | 所有主要肌群都退化了 |
[22:28] | What would cause that? | 可能是因为什么导致的呢 |
[22:29] | Inactivity — I don’t think that this woman | 缺乏运动 我觉得这个女人 |
[22:31] | has stood upright for any length of time in years. | 这几年可能都没站起来过 |
[22:35] | She was in an induced coma. | 她一直处于药物所致的昏迷中 |
[22:38] | The needle marks on her arm suggest | 胳膊上的针眼说明 |
[22:39] | that she was fed through a tube. | 她一直在接受静脉滴注 |
[22:43] | Okay, now, here’s where my findings go | 接下来我的发现 |
[22:45] | from the crazy to the totally insane. | 把事情从疯狂推向了丧心病狂 |
[22:48] | She’s given birth — several times. | 她生过孩子 好几次 |
[22:51] | How is that possible in her condition, though? | 但她这种情况怎么可能呢 |
[22:52] | Well, she was heavily sedated | 她被注射了很多镇定剂 |
[22:53] | and she’s lost a lot of muscle mass, | 也失去了大部分肌肉功能 |
[22:55] | but she’s actually in great shape to deliver a child. | 但以她的情况生孩子不成问题 |
[22:58] | Her folic acid, her calcium, her iron were all incredibly high. | 她体内的叶酸 钙和铁的水平都很高 |
[23:01] | So, whoever’s been keeping her | 所以 不管是谁在控制着她 |
[23:03] | has been giving her prenatal care. | 都给她做过产前护理 |
[23:05] | If she was shot, maybe she was trying to escape. | 如果她被枪击 也许是因为想逃走 |
[23:07] | That would be pretty tough. | 那她可真够猛的 |
[23:08] | She was on some very heavy sedation — | 她被注射了大量的镇定剂 |
[23:10] | a benzodiazepine called hydroxipam. | 一种叫做羟酰胺的苯二胺 |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:19] | Aram, what do you have? | 阿兰姆 你有什么发现 |
[23:20] | It’s about Owen Mallory. Cooper said get into his life, | 关于欧文·马洛里 库珀让我调查他的生平 |
[23:23] | so I started with his undergrad degree from Harvard. | 所以我从他在哈佛的学士学位开始查起 |
[23:25] | – Oh, let me guess. He never went. – Oh, no, he went. | -我猜他没上过哈佛 -不 他上过 |
[23:27] | Here’s the thing — he went under a different name. | 问题是 他是用另一个名字上的 |
[23:31] | Owen Mallory was enrolled as Charles Lassiter JR. | 欧文·马洛里入学的名字叫小查尔斯·拉西特 |
[23:35] | He falsified his transcripts, applied as the only son | 他伪造了成绩单 冒充贝塞斯达的 |
[23:38] | of Charles and Jill Lassiter from Bethesda. | 查尔斯和吉尔·拉西特的独子 |
[23:41] | We’ve got something on Mallory. | 我们查到了马洛里的一些情况 |
[23:42] | Aram, send us the Lassiters’ address. | 阿兰姆 把拉西特家的地址发给我们 |
[23:44] | I know this must be a shock. | 我知道这一定让你们很震惊 |
[23:48] | His name is Owen Mallory. | 他的名字是欧文·马洛里 |
[23:49] | He attended Harvard, claiming to be your son. | 他进入了哈佛 自称是你们的儿子 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry. What did you say his name is now? | 抱歉 你说他现在叫什么名字 |
[23:54] | “Now”? Mrs. Lassiter, do you know this man? | 现在 拉西特太太 你认识这个人吗 |
[24:00] | He was our son. | 他曾是我们的儿子 |
[24:02] | The boy we knew was named Michael Shaw. | 这孩子本来叫做迈克尔·肖 |
[24:04] | And when we met him, | 我们第一次见他的时候 |
[24:05] | he was 7 years old and in foster care. | 他只有七岁 在福利院里 |
[24:09] | So you adopted him. | 所以你们收养了他 |
[24:11] | He was with us for 16 months. | 他跟我们在一起十六个月 |
[24:12] | Charles and I — | 查尔斯和我 |
[24:15] | I mean, we knew Michael was troubled. | 我们知道迈克尔有问题 |
[24:18] | But nothing could have prepared us for… | 但没有什么能够让我们… |
[24:19] | T-the therapist called it severe attachment disorder. | 医生说这叫重度感情依赖障碍 |
[24:24] | Uh… A-and there — there — | 而且 而且… |
[24:25] | there were many therapists, all kinds. | 而且很多医生 各种各样 |
[24:28] | We tried. | 我们都试过 |
[24:30] | I know — I know how that sounds. | 我知道那听起来不正常 |
[24:33] | But — but when Michael began threatening | 但是当迈克尔开始威胁 |
[24:35] | to hurt himself and — and us, | 要伤害他自己 还有我们的时候 |
[24:37] | then the doctors stepped in and felt… | 医生介入了进来 并且 |
[24:46] | …for, uh… | 把… |
[24:48] | for Michael to return… to foster care. | 把迈克尔送回了福利院 |
[24:54] | I’m so sorry. That must have been very difficult. | 我很抱歉 那一定很难熬 |
[24:59] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[24:59] | It’s just, in many ways… | 只是 一直以来 |
[25:04] | Charles and I blame ourselves. | 查尔斯和我都在责怪自己 |
[25:06] | In hindsight, we weren’t ready. We… | 现在想来 我们当时没准备好 我们 |
[25:09] | the marriage was troubled. | 当时我们的婚姻出现了问题 |
[25:13] | We — we just weren’t equipped for a child. | 我们没做好抚养孩子的准备 |
[25:48] | Directive for a mandatory security upgrade. | 强制安保升级的命令 |
[25:51] | The person who ordered it signed page 6. | 下令的人在第六页签了名 |
[26:11] | Our business is done, Agent Malik. | 我俩之间没问题了 马丽科探员 |
[26:33] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[26:34] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:35] | Not at all what it seems. | 总之不是它看上去会是的地方 |
[26:36] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[26:37] | I told you — I need help tracking hydroxipam. | 我跟你说我需要你帮我追查羟酰胺 |
[26:41] | There’s no federal prescription database. | 没有全国性的处方数据库 |
[26:43] | I can’t subpoena every pharmacy on the east coast. | 我又不能传唤东海岸所有药店的人 |
[26:45] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[26:48] | Did you know the earliest-known cul-de-sac | 你知道最早的”死胡同” |
[26:50] | is over 2,000 years old, | 已经有两千年的历史了吗 |
[26:53] | unearthed in El-Lahun, Egypt? | 就在埃及拉罕的地下 |
[26:54] | Aristotle himself was a big fan — | 亚里士多德就很喜欢它 |
[26:57] | said they made it difficult | 说它能让 |
[26:58] | for the enemy to find their way while attacking. | 敌人进攻变得困难 |
[27:02] | Now, be polite. You’re about to meet | 现在 客气点 你马上就要见到 |
[27:03] | one of the nicest narcotics dealers this side of Cleveland. | 克里夫兰这一带最棒的麻醉品贩子之一了 |
[27:26] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[27:28] | Red. What’s up, fool? | 红魔 最近可好 兄弟 |
[27:33] | Smells delicious, Russell. | 闻起来真香 罗素 |
[27:35] | Mescaline steam bath. | 麦司卡林蒸气浴 |
[27:37] | – You want a hit? – Oh, my God. | -想来一口吗 -天呐 |
[27:40] | If only I could do just one. No, thank you. | 我也想来点啊 但还是不了 |
[27:43] | No, last time I played around with that, | 上次我玩这玩意 |
[27:45] | I ended up naked in the desert | 最后落得在沙漠里赤身裸体 |
[27:47] | trying to hitch a ride to Tuba City. | 自已拦车去蒂巴城 |
[27:49] | Those navajo tacos — oh! Heaven! | 那些纳瓦霍玉米卷 太美味了 |
[27:53] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[27:55] | Uh, about two years ago. | 大概两年前 |
[27:57] | – She seems like a cop. – Thank you. | -她看起来像个警察 -谢谢 |
[27:59] | You see? I keep telling her that. | 听到了吧 我一直这么跟她说 |
[28:01] | She doesn’t listen to me. | 她就是不听我的 |
[28:02] | Listen, Russell, this isn’t a social call. | 罗素 我不是来这里串门的 |
[28:05] | I came for your professional opinion. | 我是来寻求你的专业意见的 |
[28:07] | I need to know about hydroxipam. | 我需要有关羟酰胺的资料 |
[28:09] | Sure, yeah, I know all about that — | 没问题 我全都了解 |
[28:11] | That and the betamax and the blackberry. | 羟酰胺还有盒式录像机和黑莓 |
[28:13] | I don’t understand the reference. | 这几样有什么关系么 |
[28:15] | Nobody wants it. | 都是没人要的东西 |
[28:16] | Uh, hydro is supposed to be a sleep aid, | 羟酰胺本该能帮助睡眠 |
[28:18] | but it’s crazy powerful — too powerful. | 但是药力非常强 太强了 |
[28:21] | The half-life’s like 100 hours. | 药效能持续一百小时左右 |
[28:23] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:24] | So, people need to get up in the morning. | 人们需要早晨能起来的安眠药 |
[28:26] | Where can I get it? | 我在哪能搞到 |
[28:27] | – You don’t want it. – I do. | -你不会想要它的 -我想要 |
[28:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | But I got to tell you, | 但我得跟你说 |
[28:32] | I don’t think most pharmacies even stock it now. | 大多数药店都没有库存了 |
[28:35] | Luckily, I have access to their inventories. | 幸运的是 我能查看他们的库存清单 |
[28:38] | There. See? | 看这里 |
[28:38] | Only three pharmacies in 1,200 miles carry hydro. | 一千两百英里以内只有三家药店有羟酰胺 |
[28:42] | And of those, only eight doctors wrote scripts in the last year. | 其中过去一年内只有八名医生开过这药 |
[28:45] | What’s this code here? | 这代码是什么意思 |
[28:47] | That’s what kind of doctor wrote the prescription. | 这代表了开药医生的专业 |
[28:48] | Looks like seven are sleep therapists, and one… | 看起来有七个是睡眠治疗专家 有一个 |
[28:53] | is a fertility doctor. | 是不孕不育医生 |
[29:05] | FBI. We need to talk with Dr. Gideon Hadley. | 联调局 我们要跟吉迪恩·哈德利医生谈谈 |
[29:08] | Dr. Hadley’s in a meeting. | 哈德利医生正在开会 |
[29:09] | You’ll just have to interrupt. | 那你只能打断他了 |
[29:10] | I’m not sure waiting is such a — | 我不确定等待是 |
[29:13] | What have… | 怎么了 |
[29:19] | FBI. They’re asking for you. | 联调局 他们找你 |
[29:22] | If there are loose ends, they are not on my side. | 如果出了问题 也不是我这造成的 |
[29:24] | Take it easy, everybody. | 大家都别紧张 |
[29:25] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[29:27] | They’re just here to talk. | 他们只是来谈谈的 |
[29:28] | If they knew something, they would have sent a S.W.A.T. team. | 如果他们知道了什么 会派特警队来的 |
[29:30] | Talk to them. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[29:31] | Be your charming self. Get them to leave. | 好好表现 把他们弄走 |
[29:34] | By the time they get back, | 等他们再回来的时候 |
[29:34] | there won’t be anything for them to find. | 就什么都找不到了 |
[29:37] | And if I can’t? | 要是我做不到呢 |
[29:38] | Take care of it, Nestor. | 去搞定 内斯特 |
[29:48] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:49] | Dr. Hadley actually stepped out for the afternoon. | 其实哈德利医生下午有事出去了 |
[29:51] | I thought you said he was in a meeting. | 我想你前面说的是他在开会吧 |
[29:53] | I thought he was. He’ll be back in a few hours. | 我以为是 他几个小时后就会回来了 |
[29:55] | You’re welcome to wait. | 你们可以在这等着 |
[29:56] | Great. | 好极了 |
[29:57] | In the meantime, | 等的时候 |
[29:58] | I think we’ll give ourselves a tour of the facility. | 我觉得我们可以自助参观一下这个机构 |
[30:04] | Find Hadley. | 找到哈德利 |
[32:30] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[32:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:41] | Call it in. | 通知大家过来 |
[32:47] | 22 victims, all alive, | 22名受害人 都还活着 |
[32:50] | including Charlotte Patterson, | 包括夏洛特·帕特森 |
[32:51] | the girl we lost at Georgetown. | 在乔治城失踪的那个女孩 |
[32:52] | Allison Hayes and Michelle Lefferts — | 艾利森·海耶斯和米歇尔·莱弗茨 |
[32:54] | We got them all. | 都在这了 |
[32:55] | Except Kate Ellison. | 除了凯特·埃里森 |
[32:58] | You solved all those missing-persons reports in one case. | 你这一个案子就找到了所有这些失踪的人 |
[33:01] | And the mothers of every one of those 27 kids have been accounted for. | 包括那27个孩子的母亲 |
[33:05] | Sir, there’s a complete IVF laboratory. | 长官 这里有一个完整的试管受精实验室 |
[33:07] | The women’s eggs were surgically retrieved, | 她们的卵子都被手术取出 |
[33:09] | fertilized here, and then re-transferred. | 进行受精然后放回体内 |
[33:11] | It’s all state-of-the-art. | 都是最先进的技术手段 |
[33:12] | The genetic testing is cutting-edge. | 基因测试是尖端技术 |
[33:14] | – It’s remarkable. Some of the charts go back years. – Well done. | -太不可思议了 有些表格是很多年前的 -干得漂亮 |
[33:19] | We found Kate Ellison. | 我们找到凯特·埃里森了 |
[33:21] | And I’m guessing that’s not the only body | 我想在这一切结束前 |
[33:22] | we’ll find before this is done. | 她肯定不是我们唯一能找到的 |
[33:25] | Is it…Michael? | 是吗 迈克尔 |
[33:28] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是什么人 |
[33:30] | Michael Shaw… | 迈克尔·肖 |
[33:32] | adopted at 7 by Charles and Jill Lassiter | 七岁时被查尔斯和吉尔·拉西特领养 |
[33:35] | and returned to foster care 16 months later. | 16个月后又被送回了福利院 |
[33:40] | Owen Mallory has no record, but… | 欧文·马洛里没有记录 不过 |
[33:43] | Michael Shaw — he’s quite a con man, isn’t he? | 迈克尔·肖 是个很厉害的骗子对吗 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[33:48] | You must have felt so rejected, being removed — | 你被送回去一定很受伤… |
[33:51] | I wasn’t removed. | 我不是被送回去的 |
[33:53] | I was returned… | 我是被退回去的 |
[33:55] | Like a defective toy. | 就像一个次品玩具 |
[33:57] | I met the Lassiters. | 我见过拉西特夫妇了 |
[33:58] | Is that why you did this? | 你这么做就是因为这个吗 |
[34:01] | To get back at them? | 报复他们 |
[34:03] | The Lassiters didn’t want a child. | 拉西特夫妇并不想要孩子 |
[34:06] | They wanted an accessory to smile for their Christmas card. | 他们要的是会对着圣诞贺卡微笑的装饰品 |
[34:11] | They wanted perfection, | 他们想要完美的小孩 |
[34:14] | like all the others. | 和其他人一样 |
[34:16] | So I sell what people want. | 所以我把他们想要的卖给他们 |
[34:18] | Everybody wins. | 双方受益 |
[34:21] | They get their little geniuses, and– | 他们有了想要的小天才 同时… |
[34:24] | And you and your employees get rich? | 同时你和你的员工靠此发家致富 |
[34:26] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | Well, yes. | 好吧 算是吧 |
[34:30] | But it’s not about the money for me. | 但我这么做并不是为了钱 |
[34:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:35] | I think I’ve said enough. | 我想我已经说得够多了 |
[34:36] | But my legacy is complete. | 我的遗产已经完成了 |
[34:39] | And there is nothing you can do to change that. | 你做什么都无法改变 |
[34:45] | Your legacy. | 你的遗产 |
[34:48] | You’re the father. | 你是那个父亲 |
[34:52] | The children brokered by the Cyprus Agency are yours. | 塞浦路斯领养机构经手的那些孩子都是你的 |
[34:57] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[34:59] | Well, I was damaged goods, wasn’t I? | 我是个残次品 不是吗 |
[35:03] | Not fit to survive in their privileged world. | 不配生活在他们的专属世界 |
[35:05] | Well, I am surviving. | 但我活下来了 |
[35:09] | Now part of me is thriving in every home | 如今作为我的一部分我的孩子 |
[35:11] | that has my child. | 在各自的家庭里茁壮成长 |
[35:41] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[35:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:53] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[35:56] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[36:04] | You’re not ready. | 你没准备好 |
[36:07] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没准备好 |
[36:08] | No, look– you don’t have to take any time off, all right? | 不 你不需要休假在家 好吗 |
[36:10] | Just– there’s a lot of working moms out there, | 社会上有很多职场妈妈 |
[36:12] | – and you can do both. – No. | -你能兼顾两者的 -不 |
[36:13] | – You can do both. – Tom… | -你能兼顾两者的 -汤姆… |
[36:15] | It’s us. | 问题出在我们之间 |
[36:20] | It’s us. | 问题出在我们之间 |
[36:23] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我也不知道哪里的问题 |
[36:24] | I don’t understand it, but something’s not right. | 我真的不知道 但就是有些不对劲 |
[36:30] | I can’t have a baby right now. | 我不能现在领养孩子 |
[36:35] | Well, I don’t know what to say to that. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[36:37] | Honey, you can’t tell me that there’s not one shred of doubt, | 亲爱的 你别跟我说你没有丝毫的疑虑 |
[36:41] | one shred that wonders… | 哪怕是一丝念头担心… |
[36:48] | if this is… | 我们之间… |
[36:52] | broken. | 出了问题 |
[37:06] | ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬ | |
[37:10] | ♬默默藏在后阶边♬ | |
[37:16] | ♬她是屌丝心中神♬ | |
[37:24] | What the hell are you doing in my house? | 你在我家做什么 |
[37:26] | I know, Diane. | 我知道了 戴安 |
[37:29] | What? | 知道什么 |
[37:29] | You signed a directive | 你签署了一项命令 |
[37:31] | ordering a mandatory security upgrade at the post office. | 对邮局进行强制性的安全升级 |
[37:35] | It’s how you got the blueprints into enemy hands. | 你以此将邮局结构图交入敌手 |
[37:39] | You’re the dirty rat, Diane. | 你才是那个卑鄙的叛徒 戴安 |
[37:42] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[37:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[37:44] | You stupid son of a bitch. | 你这个愚蠢的王八蛋 |
[37:47] | Sit your ass down. | 坐下 |
[37:53] | I signed that directive for your protection. | 我签署那项命令是为了保护你 |
[37:58] | You remind me of this woman I knew in Lisbon. | 你让我想起了在里斯本认识的那个女人 |
[38:02] | Strange old bird. | 一个古怪的精明老手 |
[38:04] | If you think Fitch or any of his people | 如果你觉得费奇或他的人 |
[38:07] | are going to let you get away with this, | 会让你就此逃脱的话 |
[38:09] | you’re more arrogant than I thought. | 那么你比我想得还要自大 |
[38:12] | We came into the post office to make a point. | 我们进入邮局是为了证明一点 |
[38:14] | If you come after me, | 如果你追查我 |
[38:16] | if you so much as lay a finger on me — | 如果你敢动我一根手指 |
[38:22] | You talk too much. | 你话说得太多了 |
[38:28] | You can’t shoot me. | 你不能开枪打我 |
[38:30] | Why not? | 为何不能 |
[38:32] | You’re not one of the good guys. | 你又不是好人 |
[38:34] | And, as of today, you’re utterly worthless to the bad guys. | 而时至今日 你对坏人来说也已毫无价值 |
[38:39] | Fitch and I have an agreement. | 费奇和我有协议 |
[38:41] | He goes about his business. I go about mine. | 我们井水不犯河水 |
[38:46] | You and I don’t have an agreement. | 你和我没有协议 |
[38:49] | I know the truth, Red… | 我知道真相 红魔 |
[38:55] | about that night… | 关于那晚 |
[38:58] | about what happened to your family. | 关于发生在你家人身上的事 |
[39:05] | Do you want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[39:09] | More than anything in the world. | 做梦都想知道 |
[39:21] | But if you know the truth, Diane, | 但如果你知道真相 戴安 |
[39:25] | then somebody else does, too. | 那么也会有其他人知道 |
[39:58] | ♬绸缎托身显窈窕♬ | |
[40:03] | ♬影归深闺自寂寥♬ | |
[40:08] | ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬ | |
[40:12] | ♬默默藏在后阶边♬ | |
[40:18] | ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬ | |
[40:21] | ♬默默藏在后阶边♬ | |
[40:28] | ♬君子欲求多手段♬ | |
[40:32] | ♬意乱情迷错初现♬ | |
[40:38] | ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬ | |
[40:41] | ♬默默藏在后阶边♬ | |
[40:46] | Can I tell you something… | 我能跟你说一些 |
[40:47] | ♬时常忆起为我罪♬ | |
[40:50] | about Reddington? | 关于雷丁顿的事吗 |
[40:51] | ♬觉胜实为败在先♬ | |
[40:54] | I hate working with the man. | 我厌恶与他一起做事 |
[40:56] | He’s dangerous, amoral. | 他很危险 而且毫无道德可言 |
[40:59] | He pathologically flaunts authority. | 他病态地标榜权力 |
[41:01] | He’s reckless to the point of suicidal. | 鲁莽行事 舍命也在所不惜 |
[41:04] | But all this, everything we’ve done — | 可所有我们查过的这些案子 |
[41:08] | None of this would have been possible if it weren’t for him. | 如果不是因为他 都不可能结案 |
[41:16] | Go home, Malik. | 回家吧 马丽科 |
[41:20] | ♬旧衣破裤显窈窕♬ | |
[41:25] | ♬情动至深我心摇♬ | |
[41:30] | ♬时常忆起为我耻♬ | |
[41:32] | Mr. Kaplan. | 卡普兰先生 |
[41:34] | ♬觉好实为痛在心♬ | |
[41:36] | I’m sorry, it’s messier than I had hoped. | 抱歉 比我期望的要更脏乱 |
[41:39] | ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬ | |
[41:39] | Don’t worry, deary. I’m used to cleaning up after you. | 别担心 亲爱的 我习惯帮你善后了 |
[41:43] | ♬默默藏在后阶边♬ | |
[41:48] | ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬ | |
[41:52] | ♬默默藏在后阶边♬ | |
[42:00] | ♬时常忆起为我罪♬ | |
[42:03] | ♬觉胜实为败在先♬ |