时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s someone I think you should find. | 有个人你得去查 |
[00:06] | He’s a man who protects the guilty | 他残害无辜 |
[00:08] | by preying on the innocent. | 以保护有罪之人 |
[00:10] | He’s killed women, children, infants if need be — | 如有必要 老弱妇孺也不放过 |
[00:15] | whatever the particular job calls for. | 只要是工作需要 |
[00:18] | I bring this to your attention | 我告诉你这个人 |
[00:20] | because I’ve learned that he’s been contracted | 是因为我得知他受雇 |
[00:22] | to protect Pytor Madrczyk and his wife. | 保护皮托·马德瑞歇克夫妇 |
[00:24] | – The mob informant? – The same. | -那个黑帮线人 -就是他 |
[00:27] | And this blacklister — does he have a name? | 这人有名字吗 |
[00:29] | They call him the Alchemist. | 人称炼金师 |
[00:46] | ♬亲爱的你怎么了♬ | |
[00:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:49] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[00:50] | ♬愣住的眼神要藏起什么♬ | |
[00:58] | ♬我不想再有一天无所事事♬ | |
[01:00] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[01:07] | Why do they call him the Alchemist? | 为什么叫他炼金师 |
[01:09] | Because he relies upon science | 因为他靠科学 |
[01:11] | to transform one person into another. | 把一个人变成别人 |
[01:48] | Pytor! | 皮托 |
[01:50] | Pytor, where am I?! | 皮托 我在哪 |
[01:52] | Where am I?! What’s going on?! Where are you taking me?! | 我在哪 怎么回事 你要带我去哪 |
[01:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:58] | My teeth. | 我的牙 |
[02:00] | – Are we on a plane? – Yes, we’re on a plane! | -我们是在飞机上吗 -是的 我们在飞机上 |
[02:06] | What the… | 怎么回… |
[02:13] | Pytor, is she okay? Is she dead?! | 皮托 她没事吧 是死了吗 |
[02:15] | Why are you calling me “Pytor”?! | 你为什么叫我”皮托” |
[02:17] | – Your passport! – I don’t have a passport! | -你护照上写的 -我哪有护照 |
[02:19] | I don’t like to fly! I don’t have tattoos! | 我不爱坐飞机 我也没纹身 |
[02:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:26] | Your pilot. | 你们的机师 |
[02:29] | Better buckle up. | 系好安全带噢 |
[02:37] | Flight low. | 飞行过低 |
[02:38] | Flight low, flight low. | 飞行过低 飞行过低 |
[02:55] | No! | 不 |
[03:08] | The victims of the plane crash | 坠机死者确认身份为 |
[03:10] | were identified as Pytor and Catherine Madrczyk — | 皮托和凯瑟琳·马德瑞歇克 |
[03:12] | ex-Serbian mob, turned informants. | 前塞尔维亚黑帮分子 后来做了线人 |
[03:14] | Reddington said these people were gonna disappear. | 雷丁顿说这两人会消失 |
[03:16] | Now they’re burned beyond recognition. | 现在尸体被烧得无法辨认 |
[03:18] | – What’s his explanation? – He hasn’t given me one, sir. | -他怎么解释 -他什么都没说 长官 |
[03:20] | – So call him. Get him in here. – He’ll only meet off-site. | -那就打给他 让他过来 -他不肯来 |
[03:22] | He doesn’t think the mole hunt ends with Newton Phillips. | 他认为虽然牛顿·菲利普斯已死 但内鬼未除 |
[03:25] | Reddington believes there’s someone on the inside. | 雷丁顿认为是内部的人 |
[03:29] | Well, the D.O.J. disagrees. They’re satisfied it’s over. | 司法部可不这么认为 他们认为此事已告一段落 |
[03:32] | Whoever was surveilling us — | 不管是谁在监视我们 |
[03:33] | they’re not working on this unit. | 他们肯定不在这个行动小组里 |
[03:34] | What I’m concerned about at the moment is this case. | 眼下我只关心这件案子 |
[03:37] | If this crash is not an accident, | 如果此次坠机不是意外 |
[03:38] | then I want to know what it is. | 那我要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[03:41] | So meet with Reddington. Get him to talk. | 去找雷丁顿 让他开口 |
[03:49] | Here’s where we are on your mole hunt. | 内鬼抓捕行动现在是这么个情况 |
[03:51] | Yadin spent three days reviewing “tragedy texts” | 亚迪恩花了三天看那些”惨案信息” |
[03:54] | between government employees | 就是政府人员 |
[03:55] | on and around the day the black site was breached. | 在黑屋被攻破那几天互相发送的信息 |
[03:57] | We’ve been sifting through phone calls, | 我们一直在筛选电话 |
[03:59] | digital data — everything. | 电子数据等一切信息 |
[04:00] | You’re burying the lead, Borakove. | 你在避重就轻 波拉科夫 |
[04:03] | It’s just we haven’t quite… | 我们只是还没… |
[04:05] | – I mean, another week or two and — – There he is. | -再给我一两周时间… -他来了 |
[04:08] | We brought a little something for Julian — a care package. | 我们给朱利安带了点东西 慰问礼包 |
[04:11] | It’s a Tibetan singing bowl. | 这是个西藏颂钵 |
[04:13] | What do we have here? | 里面有什么 |
[04:15] | Some jackfruit, vitamin D, kola nuts. | 一些木菠萝 维生素D 可乐果 |
[04:19] | But we’ve got to get him to eat more protein. | 但一定得多让他吃点蛋白质 |
[04:21] | He looks like hell. He isn’t vegan, is he? | 他状态太差了 他不是素食主义者吧 |
[04:24] | Anyway, I’ve also included | 对了 我还放了几张 |
[04:26] | a couple of my favorite Richard Pryor records. | 我最喜欢的理查德·普莱尔的唱片 |
[04:28] | I want to try and inject | 我想让咱们的工作 |
[04:29] | a little levity into the proceedings. | 轻松一点 |
[04:31] | I mean, Julian looks so crabby all the time. | 朱利安总是那么暴躁 |
[04:34] | House arrest can be grueling. | 软禁是很折磨人的 |
[04:36] | Didn’t you spend, like, four months | 你不是在老挝的外国人监狱 |
[04:37] | – in Phonthong? – Seven. | -待过四个月吗 -是七个月 |
[04:40] | How did you survive? | 你怎么挺过来的 |
[04:41] | Naps. Occasional calisthenics. | 打打盹儿 偶尔做做运动 |
[04:45] | So, the defense fund — where do we stand? | 话说我们的诉讼基金 现在是什么情况 |
[04:47] | Well, we’ve put together an amazing team, | 我们组建了一支很棒的团队 |
[04:50] | – but it’s expensive. – He’s been holed up at that embassy | -但是很烧钱 -他已经被关在那个大使馆 |
[04:52] | for, what, two years now? | 有两年了吧 |
[04:54] | It could go on forever and cost a fortune. | 可能会关一辈子 肯定得花不少钱 |
[04:55] | I’m practically bankrolling the entire defense fund as it is. | 所有诉讼基金基本上都是我提供的 |
[04:58] | For that, I need best efforts. | 所以 我要你们尽最大的努力 |
[05:01] | Surely, there’s some stone you’ve left unturned. | 你们肯定有些地方还没查到 |
[05:05] | We have a man | 我们有人 |
[05:05] | inside a company that shreds classified documents, | 在一个负责粉碎机密文件的公司里 |
[05:08] | mostly private firms that do business with the government. | 大部分是跟政府有生意往来的私人公司的文件 |
[05:12] | We’ve got mountains of raw data. | 所以我们有很多原始数据 |
[05:13] | It’s just not worth the trouble. | 只是从里面找线索的话有点得不偿失 |
[05:15] | Not only is it impossible to reassemble, | 这些资料几乎不可能拼好 |
[05:17] | it’s second-tier intel. | 而且都是些二级情报 |
[05:20] | Put it together. | 都给我拼好 |
[05:22] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[05:23] | Borakove, I hate sarcasm, and I love puzzles. | 波拉科夫 我讨厌讽刺 但是喜欢拼图 |
[05:48] | I think I was followed. | 好像有人跟踪我 |
[05:50] | You were — by my people. | 是的 是我的人 |
[05:55] | Is this really necessary? | 这样真的有必要吗 |
[05:57] | Yes. It’s a sanctuary. | 有必要 这里是教堂[避难所]嘛 |
[05:59] | And until the deficit in your organization is found, | 而且除非你们那边的内鬼找到了 |
[06:02] | I’m keeping a low profile. | 否则我会一直低调谨慎的 |
[06:05] | You were wrong about Madrczyk. | 马德瑞歇克的事你错了 |
[06:08] | You said the Alchemist was hired to protect him. | 你说炼金师是被雇来保护他的 |
[06:10] | Now he’s dead. | 可他现在死了 |
[06:12] | Pytor Madrczyk is alive. | 皮托·马德瑞歇克还活着 |
[06:14] | No, he’s dead. | 不 他已经死了 |
[06:15] | Your medical examiner has it wrong. | 你们的法医肯定出错了 |
[06:17] | It’s been confirmed by the lab — DNA tests. | 实验室的DNA检测也确认了 |
[06:21] | Dental prints. | 牙齿匹配对吗 |
[06:23] | Yes. Y-you can’t change DNA. | 对 一个人的DNA是无法改变的 |
[06:26] | Well, the Alchemist can. | 炼金师就可以改变 |
[06:28] | Lizzy, this man is a forensic virtuoso. | 莉兹 这个人可是个法医大师 |
[06:31] | He’s an artist who paints in blood and saliva samples. | 他是用血液和唾液样本作画的艺术家 |
[06:35] | Human tissue is his canvas. | 人体组织就是他的画布 |
[06:37] | I’m not ashamed to say | 毫不羞愧地说 |
[06:38] | he’s even better than me at helping people disappear, | 他甚至比我更擅长助人消失 |
[06:40] | which is why Madrczyk hired him and not myself. | 所以马德瑞歇克雇了他 而不是我 |
[06:43] | Wait. Madrczyk tried to hire you? | 等等 马德瑞歇克曾想雇佣你吗 |
[06:45] | Competition is fierce. | 竞争很激烈 |
[06:47] | Are you telling me that you know where he wanted to flee? | 你是说你知道他想逃到哪儿去吗 |
[06:51] | If I tell you, you have to promise me | 如果我告诉你 你要答应我 |
[06:55] | you’ll try the fertilized duck eggs. | 去尝尝毛鸭蛋 |
[06:58] | It’s a daring and unique dining experience. | 绝对是一次大胆且独特的就餐体验 |
[07:00] | You’ll think you’ve died and gone to hell. | 你会觉得自己如死一般 沦入地狱 |
[07:13] | – You have eyes on the target? – Target is dead. | -你发现到目标了吗 -目标已经死了 |
[07:15] | Hold tight while I look for his ghost. | 在我找他魂的时候 你按兵不动 |
[07:20] | My ex, Audrey — she’s getting married. | 我的前女友 奥黛丽 她要结婚了 |
[07:23] | She just texted me again. | 她刚刚又给我发短信 |
[07:23] | Wants to meet for drinks to talk about Tassels. | 想找我喝几杯 谈谈流苏 |
[07:27] | Tassels? Is that her dog? | 流苏 她的狗吗 |
[07:29] | No, it’s the guy. | 不 是个男人 |
[07:31] | He’s a hedge-fund guy — | 他是做对冲基金的 |
[07:32] | pink shirt, loafers with those tassels. | 粉衬衣 休闲鞋配着流苏 |
[07:35] | Anyway, the thing is, | 总之 问题是 |
[07:36] | I got to tell her I’m happy for her when I’m not. | 我得告诉她我为她高兴 但根本不是 |
[07:38] | The guy’s a tool. | 那人就是个蠢货 |
[07:43] | I have eyes on him. | 我看到他了 |
[07:49] | He’s headed your way. | 他朝你们走过去了 |
[07:51] | Any sign of the wife? | 看到他妻子了吗 |
[07:52] | Nope. It’s him. | 没 就他一人 |
[07:54] | Everyone in position. | 所有人就位 |
[09:01] | Officials are blaming engine failure for the plane crash that clai– | 官方称空难原因为引擎故障 |
[09:06] | Hey. You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[09:10] | How was the job interview? | 工作面试怎么样 |
[09:12] | I didn’t go. | 我没去 |
[09:13] | I mean, I got there, but… | 我去是去了 但… |
[09:16] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:19] | Because all I could think about was you… | 因为我脑海里全是你 |
[09:22] | and your dad. | 还有你爸 |
[09:24] | – My dad? – You know, just everything that you’ve been through. | -我爸 -你经历的一切 |
[09:27] | And I realized I can’t put you in that position | 然后我意识到 我不能逼你 |
[09:30] | of choosing between your career and me. | 在事业和我之间做出选择 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:37] | But Jeni is due in six weeks, | 珍妮的预产期还有六个星期 |
[09:39] | and I think she’s expecting us to take her baby. | 我觉得她希望我们能领养她的孩子 |
[09:43] | I’m expecting us to take her baby. | 我也希望能领养她的孩子 |
[09:46] | I think about it all the time. | 我一直在考虑这事 |
[09:48] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[09:50] | ‘Cause we never talk about it. | 咱俩从没谈过这事 |
[09:54] | It used to be all that mattered. | 这曾是我们最关心的 |
[09:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:59] | I would quit my job if I could — | 我会辞职的 如果我能… |
[10:00] | – I know you don’t believe that. – No, no. | -我知道你不相信 -不 不 |
[10:02] | I’m not asking you to quit your job. | 我没叫你辞职 |
[10:03] | I just need you to be more safe and to be more present. | 我只想让你更安全点 更多在我身边 |
[10:09] | I can do that. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[10:11] | And you have so many secrets. | 你有太多秘密 |
[10:15] | And I wish you didn’t, because I don’t have any secrets. | 真希望你没有 因为我没有任何秘密 |
[10:19] | Except one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[10:20] | I may have watched the last “Real Housewives” | 我自己在旅馆房间里看了 |
[10:23] | in my hotel room without you. | 最后一集《比弗利娇妻》 |
[10:25] | I know. It showed up on our Netflix queue. | 我知道 网飞观看记录里有显示 |
[10:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:32] | I will do anything to make this easier. | 只要能让这一切变得容易点 做什么我都愿意 |
[10:34] | Yeah? Anything? | 真的吗 什么都愿意 |
[10:36] | Anything. | 愿意 |
[10:38] | You remember Mrs. Sutton? | 还记得萨顿夫人吗 |
[10:39] | She wanted to throw us a baby shower, | 她想帮我们办个迎婴派对 |
[10:41] | – invite all the teachers. – Please tell me she’s not. | -邀请所有老师 -拜托别让她搞 |
[10:44] | We’re hosting. | 我们正在准备 |
[10:49] | We got the autopsy results back | 我们把飞机上的男性遇难者的 |
[10:51] | for the male victim on the plane. | 验尸报告拿回来了 |
[10:52] | The dental plates pulled by the M.E. | 法医取回的牙齿模型 |
[10:54] | were within the margin of error — | 在误差允许范围内 |
[10:55] | Not perfect, but close enough to determine a match. | 不够完美 但也可以判定匹配 |
[10:58] | Then, when they inspected the teeth themselves, | 但他们亲自检查牙齿的时候 |
[11:01] | they found they’d been altered. | 发现牙齿被换过了 |
[11:02] | What do you mean, “altered”? | 什么叫”被换过了” |
[11:03] | His teeth had been surgically replaced, | 他的牙齿被做手术换过了 |
[11:06] | some of them filed, modified. | 有的被磨过 有的被修过 |
[11:08] | Okay. Filing teeth I get. It’s strange. | 好吧 磨牙齿我懂 是很少见 |
[11:11] | – But the DNA? – Somehow, the Alchemist | -但是DNA呢 -这个炼金师不知如何 |
[11:13] | got Madrczyk’s DNA into the body of this John Doe. | 将马德瑞歇克的DNA注入到这个无名氏的体内 |
[11:24] | How does he do it? | 他怎么做到的 |
[11:27] | I don’t know even half of it. | 完全不知道 |
[11:30] | I’ve heard rumors — | 我听流言说 |
[11:32] | removing the white blood cells from the victim | 可以将受害者的白细胞剔除 |
[11:35] | and replacing them with the red blood cells of his client, | 换上他客户的红细胞 |
[11:38] | leaving clone DNA at crime scenes to mislead the police, | 只留下克隆出的DNA在犯罪现场误导警察 |
[11:42] | even incorporating synthetic DNA | 甚至将人造DNA |
[11:45] | into genuine human tissue. | 编入了真正的人体组织中 |
[11:48] | So this isn’t just evidence tampering. | 这不仅是损坏证据 |
[11:50] | This is genetic manipulation. | 这是基因操作啊 |
[11:52] | Yes. It’s a trade in death. | 是的 死亡交易 |
[11:57] | The guilty give their blood and genetic identity. | 犯罪分子提供血液和基因 |
[12:00] | The innocent give their life for the guilty to live. | 让无辜的人为此丧命 他们却逍遥法外 |
[12:04] | If you find the Alchemist, | 如果你找到炼金师 |
[12:06] | you have a chance to resurrect the dead, | 就有机会让已死之人起死回生 |
[12:09] | to bring to justice some of the most… | 将这些史上最邪恶的人 |
[12:13] | vile creatures who ever lived. | 绳之以法 |
[12:18] | April 2009 — | 2009年4月 |
[12:19] | an $8 billion Ponzi Scheme wipes out | 80亿美元的庞氏骗局卷走了 |
[12:21] | the savings of every account holder at Chariton National. | 查理顿国家银行所有账户的存款 |
[12:24] | December 2011 — seven people are found dead in a diner, | 2011年12月 七人因暴徒闹事 |
[12:28] | victims of a mob hit. | 被发现死于餐厅 |
[12:29] | Two months later, the Bronx D.A. files charges | 两个月之后 布朗克斯地方检察官 |
[12:32] | on behalf of 24 teenage boys | 代表24名 |
[12:34] | who claimed they were molested at church. | 声称在教堂受到骚扰的青少年男孩提起了上诉 |
[12:37] | There are more, and in each of these cases, | 还有很多 而且在这些案件中 |
[12:39] | investigators found perpetrators of the incidents dead. | 调查人员发现作案者均已死亡 |
[12:43] | According to Reddington, they’re not. | 而根据雷丁顿所说 他们没死 |
[12:45] | How many cases is he talking about? | 他说了多少起案子 |
[12:47] | The female victim on the plane was named Sarah Jenkins. | 飞机上的女死者名叫萨拉·詹金斯 |
[12:49] | How did you identify her? | 你怎么确认她身份的 |
[12:51] | The alchemist knew that, based on a forensic procedure, | 炼金师知道 有了法医鉴定的结果 |
[12:53] | we wouldn’t run tests necessary | 我们不会再做什么测试 |
[12:55] | to distinguish between synthesized and natural DNA. | 来区分DNA是人造的还是天然的 |
[12:58] | Now that we know what we’re looking for, | 现在既然我们已经清楚要找什么 |
[12:59] | we pulled the bone-marrow sample, | 就取出骨髓样本 |
[13:01] | ran it against our database. | 利用数据库进行比对 |
[13:03] | Jenkins was single, lived alone, but I did find this. | 詹金斯单身 独居 但我发现了这个 |
[13:06] | Last time she was online was over 72 hours ago. | 她最后一次上网是三天多以前 |
[13:10] | She visited this dating website, | 她访问了这个约会网站 |
[13:12] | which is also where I met Phyllis Tugenberg… | 我也是在那里遇见菲丽丝·图肯伯格的 |
[13:15] | and her cankles. | 还有她的性感的脚踝 |
[13:16] | Aram, Sarah Jenkins — who was she online with? | 阿兰姆 萨拉·詹金斯 她在网上跟谁聊 |
[13:19] | We don’t know, but we’ve issued a subpoena to find out. | 不知道 但已经申请了法院传票去调查 |
[13:31] | I got a call. Are you Trettel? | 我接到了电话 你就是特雷特尔吗 |
[13:32] | We have a situation. | 我们出问题了 |
[13:34] | Yeah, we have a situation. | 当然出问题了 |
[13:36] | You crashed our jet, murdered five people. | 你毁了我们的飞机 害死了五个人 |
[13:39] | We’re supposed to be gone. You assured us. | 我们本该无声无息地消失 你保证过的 |
[13:42] | I was on my way to Budapest | 我丈夫被联调局带走的时候 |
[13:43] | when my husband was taken into FBI custody. | 我正在去布达佩斯的路上 |
[13:46] | Who did you tell? | 你都告诉谁了 |
[13:47] | We paid you to make us disappear. | 我们雇你是想要人间蒸发 |
[13:49] | Ms. Madrczyk, I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 马德瑞歇克夫人 仔细听我说 |
[13:52] | What is this place? Is this where you do the work? | 这是哪里 你干活的地方吗 |
[13:54] | I need you to write down the names of anyone you think | 我需要你把所有你能想到的可能知道 |
[13:56] | might know your plans — | 你们计划的人写下来 |
[13:57] | family, friends, anybody. | 家人 朋友 任何人 |
[14:00] | I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[14:04] | I need to know the name of your husband’s lawyer. | 那把你丈夫律师的名字告诉我 |
[14:06] | Clark Schroeder.Why? | 克拉克·施罗德 为什么问这个 |
[14:07] | Are you calling him? | 你要联系他吗 |
[14:08] | Please tell me you can fix — | 告诉我你能摆平… |
[14:18] | You broke an immunity agreement, | 你违反了豁免协议 |
[14:19] | which means you’re going to jail | 意味着你就要进监狱了 |
[14:22] | unless you start talking about the Alchemist. | 除非你把炼金师的事告诉我们 |
[14:24] | – Who is he? – Got a cigarette? | -他是谁 -有烟吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah, I do. | 有啊 |
[14:35] | I never met the guy. | 我从没见过他 |
[14:36] | Everything was done through the couriers. | 都是通过信使交流的 |
[14:39] | Gives you this — it’s — it’s like a checklist. | 这么说吧 这就像 就像一个清单 |
[14:41] | – Checklist for what? – Everything — | -什么的清单 -一切 |
[14:44] | Medical and dental records, blood samples, saliva. | 病历 牙科诊断记录 血样 唾液 |
[14:47] | – How much did you pay him? – I want to talk to my wife. | -你给了他多少钱 -我要见我妻子 |
[14:50] | Tell us about the accounts he used to take payment. | 把他收钱的账户告诉我们 |
[14:53] | We can start talking about a new deal. | 我们可以给你一个新的交易 |
[14:57] | Attorney’s here. | 律师来了 |
[15:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:05] | Mikkelson. Schroeder is en route. | 米可森 施罗德还在路上 |
[15:08] | Moment with my client? | 能让我跟委托人单独聊会吗 |
[15:13] | How long did they have you in here before I arrived? | 在我来之前他们关你多久了 |
[15:15] | Where is Schroeder? He should be in here now. | 施罗德在哪里 他该到了 |
[15:18] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不认识你 |
[15:19] | I need to know exactly what you told him. | 我需要知道你都告诉他什么了 |
[15:21] | No, you don’t. All you need to know | 不 你不需要 你只需要知道 |
[15:23] | is how the hell you’re gonna get me out of here. | 怎么把我救出去就行了 |
[15:25] | That’s why I have you schmucks on retainer! | 要不雇你们这帮蠢蛋干什么 |
[15:27] | All right, calm down. Take a breath. | 好吧 冷静 深呼吸 |
[15:29] | I was abducted, | 我被劫持 |
[15:31] | flown 4,500 miles to be put into this box! | 飞了4500英里到了这个小破地方 |
[15:33] | Call Schroeder! Tell him to put his damn golf clubs down | 叫施罗德来 让他把高尔夫球杆放下 |
[15:37] | and show his ass here now! | 立刻滚过来 |
[15:39] | Give me one of those. | 给我一片 |
[15:42] | 烟消净 戒烟口香糖 | |
[16:01] | Sarah Jenkins was using an online-dating site. | 萨拉·詹金斯一直上在线约会网站 |
[16:03] | That’s how we think the Alchemist found her. | 我们觉得炼金师就是这样找上她的 |
[16:05] | Gave him everything he needed to know | 以此获取一切所需信息 |
[16:06] | to double her as Catherine Madrczyk. | 将她复制成瑟琳·马德瑞歇克 |
[16:08] | Who was the date? Did you get a name? | 约会对象是谁 查到名字了吗 |
[16:09] | No. Uh, an alias. But we got a photo. | 没有 是个假名 但查到了一张照片 |
[16:15] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[16:22] | Get a medic. | 叫医生 |
[16:37] | We got the unsub’s photo off the dating website. | 我们从约会网站上获取了嫌犯的照片 |
[16:39] | Got a match from a rental-car surveillance camera. | 在一家租车公司的监控录像里找到了他 |
[16:42] | His name’s Eric Trettel. | 他叫埃里克·特雷特尔 |
[16:43] | Flunked out of med school. | 因成绩差被医学院劝退 |
[16:44] | Falsified a degree from Harvard | 伪造了一张哈佛的学位证 |
[16:46] | and used it to land a job in the human genome project. | 并借此加入了人类基因组计划 |
[16:49] | He spun that into a career | 他还由此成为了 |
[16:50] | as an expert witness specializing in DNA evidence. | 研究DNA证据的专家证人 |
[16:53] | He testified in a case on behalf of Carlos Trena, | 他在一个案子里为卡洛斯·特伦纳作了证 |
[16:56] | a soldier in the D’Angelo crime family | 此人是丹吉洛犯罪团伙的小兵 |
[16:58] | facing three counts of murder one. | 被控三项一级谋杀罪名 |
[17:00] | Trettel was hired to present exculpatory DNA evidence. | 特雷特尔被雇来提供DNA证据证明无罪 |
[17:03] | Problem is, that evidence was falsified. | 但问题是 他提供的证据是伪造的 |
[17:05] | Trettel was outed as a fraud and disgraced. | 所以特雷特尔被当成骗子赶走了 颜面尽失 |
[17:07] | Two weeks later, he disappeared. | 两周后 他消失了 |
[17:09] | It was believed either the D’Angelo family had him killed | 要么是丹吉洛团伙将其杀害了 |
[17:11] | or he fled to avoid indictment. | 要么是他为避免起诉逃走了 |
[17:13] | He have friends or family? | 他有朋友或者家人吗 |
[17:16] | Wife and daughter in Bethesda. | 他的妻女在贝塞斯达生活 |
[17:18] | Keen, pay the wife a visit. | 基恩 去拜访一下他妻子 |
[17:20] | Ressler, find that car. | 雷斯勒 找到那辆车 |
[17:26] | Well, when’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[17:28] | Six years ago, after the trial. | 六年前 审讯结束后 |
[17:31] | Annie was only 2 when he left. | 他离开的时候安妮只有两岁 |
[17:36] | Honey, why don’t you grab something to eat? | 宝贝儿 你去找点东西吃吧 |
[17:38] | Some nuts in the kitchen? | 去厨房找点坚果吃 |
[17:44] | Your daughter — she’s diabetic? | 你女儿 她有糖尿病吗 |
[17:45] | Just diagnosed. | 刚刚确诊 |
[17:49] | How much does she know about her father? | 她对她父亲了解有多少 |
[17:51] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[17:53] | Eric is a very dangerous man. | 埃里克是个极度危险的人 |
[17:56] | In his head, he thinks we’re still together, | 他觉得我们还在一起 |
[17:59] | a family. | 我们还是一家人 |
[18:00] | So you’re saying you’ve had contact with him? | 你是在说你和他还有联系吗 |
[18:04] | He comes here sometimes. | 他有时候会过来 |
[18:06] | He says he wants to help Annie and me. | 他说他想帮我和安妮 |
[18:08] | I say no, but he doesn’t hear it. | 我拒绝了 但他听不进去 |
[18:11] | He only becomes more determined. | 反而变得越来越坚定 |
[18:14] | That’s what he loves about science. | 他就是爱科学这一点 |
[18:15] | It’s the challenge, the way it pushes back at him. | 科学充满挑战 总是对他说不 |
[18:19] | It’s the reason he spent all those hours in the lab. | 所以他才花那么多时间待在实验室里 |
[18:23] | What lab? | 什么实验室 |
[18:25] | Call came in less than 20 minutes ago. | 电话是不到二十分钟前打来的 |
[18:27] | The car was completely engulfed. | 车被大火完全烧毁了 |
[18:29] | The remains match the description of Catherine Madrczyk. | 但是遗体符合凯瑟琳·马德瑞歇克的样子 |
[18:32] | If it’s her, | 如果真的是她 |
[18:33] | I’d say our guy is trying to cover his tracks. | 那我们要找的人就是在掩盖他的行踪 |
[18:42] | I got something. | 我找到点东西 |
[18:45] | 261729 261729. | |
[19:08] | We actually reached out to the Germans for help. | 我们实际上找德国人帮忙了 |
[19:10] | They’re the ones who designed the software. | 他们是软件的设计者 |
[19:12] | Ah, the Germans. | 德国人啊 |
[19:15] | Despite the headlines, | 尽管满世界都在报道美国监控 |
[19:16] | they’re still the best at keeping an eye on their fellow man. | 但他们在监视同胞方面仍是最厉害的 |
[19:20] | It works on pattern recognition. | 它主要用作模式识别 |
[19:23] | I-it scans the fragments and treats each scrap | 扫描片段 然后把每个碎片 |
[19:26] | as if it were part of a huge jigsaw puzzle — | 看成是拼图游戏的一部分 |
[19:28] | font, color, shape, thickness of paper. | 字体 颜色 形状 纸的厚度 |
[19:31] | It’s all analyzed and used to rebuild the original document. | 这全是用来分析和重组原始文件的 |
[19:34] | You see, Borakove? | 看到了吗 波拉科夫 |
[19:35] | You do have a head underneath all that hair. | 你的乱发下确实藏有头脑 |
[19:38] | Forget Julian and his defense fund. | 忘掉朱利安和他的诉讼基金吧 |
[19:41] | We have a bright future right — | 我们有大好前程就在… |
[19:42] | Lizzy, come look at this. | 莉兹 过来看看这个 |
[19:44] | The boys have come up with a remarkable little game. | 孩子们想出来个特别棒的小游戏 |
[19:47] | I really don’t understand how any of it works, | 我是真不明白是怎么运行的 |
[19:49] | but I just love that smell the machines make. | 但我喜欢这机器制造出来的味道 |
[19:54] | – Whose garbage are you combing through now? – Yours. | -你这是在查谁的垃圾 -你们的 |
[19:57] | Shredded communications from private contractors | 这些粉碎信息来自与司法部 国安局 |
[20:00] | working with the D.O.J., NSA, C.I.A., FBI — | 中情局和联调局合作的私人承包商 |
[20:04] | All the initials. | 所有这些带缩写的部门 |
[20:05] | This is about the incursion. | 这都是为了查那次突袭吗 |
[20:07] | When you called, you said something about numbers. | 你电话里说有些数字问题 |
[20:10] | We found this in the car rented by the Alchemist. | 这是我们在炼金师租的车里面找到的 |
[20:14] | Forensics ran an analysis on the paper. | 鉴证科对纸张进行了分析 |
[20:16] | It traced to a manufacturer in Albany. | 追踪到了奥尔巴尼的一个生产商 |
[20:18] | They produce stock for business forms. | 他们生产商业表单 |
[20:21] | One client stood out — Bank Credit Suisse Zurich. | 其中一个客户引起了我们的注意 是苏黎世瑞信银行 |
[20:24] | We think this is a sequence of numbers | 我们认为这也许是一个 |
[20:26] | associated with a bank account, | 与银行账户有关的数列 |
[20:28] | – maybe one used to pay the Alchemist. – Perhaps. | -也许是炼金师的佣金账户 -有可能 |
[20:31] | Could be the combination to his gym locker. | 也可能是他健身房衣柜的密码 |
[20:34] | What do you know about the man specifically? | 关于这个人你都知道些什么 |
[20:38] | What is it that makes him unique? | 是什么事情让他变得如此独特呢 |
[20:39] | He’s, um… | 他是 |
[20:42] | – a scientist, an expert in DNA. – That’s what he does. | -科学家 基因专家 -那是他的职业 |
[20:45] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[20:46] | He’s nobody. He’s a lab rat. | 谁也不是 就是个实验室宅男 |
[20:51] | He’s a lab rat. | 他是个实验室宅男 |
[20:57] | Audrey texted me again. | 奥黛丽又给我发信息了 |
[20:58] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[20:59] | was she trying to rub my nose in this thing? | 她难道想故意揭我伤疤吗 |
[21:02] | I’m not giving Tassels my blessing. | 我才不会祝福她和流苏呢 |
[21:03] | Tassels is gonna have to wait. I think I figured this out. | 流苏的事要等等了 我觉得我搞明白了 |
[21:07] | Come here. Take a look at this. | 过来 看这个 |
[21:10] | Trettel’s wife told me he had this lab | 特雷特尔的老婆告诉我他在地下室 |
[21:11] | in the basement, so it got me thinking. | 有个实验室 所以我就在想 |
[21:13] | What if that number we found in the car was from a lab, | 我们从车上找的的数字会不会是来自实验室呢 |
[21:16] | like, a piece of equipment, a model number, or… | 比如某个设备 某个型号 或者 |
[21:26] | Or a serial number. | 或者是个序列号 |
[21:29] | Hey, I want to know | 我需要知道 |
[21:30] | who manufactures equipment used to sequence DNA. | 哪个厂家会生产基因排序设备 |
[21:33] | And find me the companies of the clients | 还有过去六年 |
[21:34] | that they’ve sold to in the last six years. | 买过他们设备的客户名单 |
[21:51] | Mandy, hi. | 曼迪 你好 |
[21:53] | Thank you so much for calling me back. | 非常感谢你的回电 |
[21:55] | You are perfect for this part I’m casting. | 你很适合我现在需要的这个角色 |
[21:58] | I need to put you on tape for the producers. | 我需要录一段你的视频给制作人看 |
[22:01] | I know it’s such short notice. I’m sorry. | 我知道事出突然 很抱歉 |
[22:03] | But, um, the part does shoot tomorrow. | 但明天就得拍 |
[22:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:07] | All right, the address is 75 Broadway. | 好的 地址是百老汇大街75号 |
[22:14] | Remind me again why I want to be an actor. | 我为什么要当演员呢 |
[22:16] | I was just asking myself the same thing. | 我刚才也在问自己同样的问题 |
[22:19] | Do you know where they moved the casting call? | 你知道选角地点搬去哪里了吗 |
[22:21] | Supposedly, it’s not too far from here. | 应该吧 离这里不远 |
[22:24] | Is it walking distance? | 走路能到吗 |
[22:29] | Want to share a cab? | 一起搭的士吧 |
[22:30] | Yes, thank you. That would be great. | 好的 谢谢 那太好了 |
[22:32] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[22:54] | I’m Jolene, nice to meet you. | 我叫茱莲妮 很高兴认识你 |
[23:06] | Three, two, one! Go! | 三 二 一 开始 |
[23:10] | Go! Go! Go! | 加油 加油 |
[23:28] | ♬嘟嘟嘟 说爱我♬ | |
[23:32] | ♬把爱我哼成歌♬ | |
[23:35] | ♬说爱我♬ | |
[23:37] | ♬就爱我♬ | |
[23:39] | ♬说你就爱我♬ | |
[23:41] | ♬我爱你♬ | |
[23:43] | – Squash? – No, no. | -南瓜吗 -不 不是 |
[23:48] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[23:50] | Oh, I’m so jealous of you right now. | 我现在好嫉妒你 |
[23:53] | I took 12 weeks with Eddie. It was just…magical. | 我用了12周才适应艾迪 真是太神奇了 |
[23:57] | Actually, uh, Liz isn’t taking maternity. | 其实 莉斯还没休产假 |
[24:00] | – Why not? – I just can’t take time off my work right now. | -为什么 -工作需要 我现在不能休假 |
[24:03] | I’m still trying to convince her. | 我一直在努力说服她 |
[24:05] | Well, studies show those | 很多研究显示 |
[24:06] | first six months between mother and child | 母亲和孩子最初相处的半年 |
[24:08] | are critical to the baby’s development. | 对孩子的发展非常重要 |
[24:10] | That’s what I keep telling her. | 我也一直这么跟她说 |
[24:11] | But, uh, we’re figuring it out. | 不过 我们还在想解决的办法 |
[24:15] | What’s to figure out? | 有什么要解决的 |
[24:19] | What did you want me to say? | 你还指望我能说什么 |
[24:20] | You made it sound like it was all my decision. | 你的话让别人觉得这都是我的决定 |
[24:22] | – Because is, Liz. – What? | -的确是啊 莉斯 -什么 |
[24:24] | No! We talked about this! | 不是的 我们谈过这事的 |
[24:26] | I’m not asking you to be holly homemaker, Liz! | 我没有要求你做一个家庭主妇 莉斯 |
[24:29] | It’s not unreasonable to me that you might want to spend | 但是想让你在家里陪陪孩子 |
[24:31] | some time with our child at home. | 也没什么错吧 |
[24:33] | Then would it be unreasonable for me to think | 那我对你提出同样的要求 |
[24:36] | you might want to do the same thing? | 也一样没错吧 |
[24:37] | How about you stay at home? | 为什么你不留在家呢 |
[24:39] | I’ve taken time, Liz. | 我已经抽时间待在家里了 莉斯 |
[24:40] | You sound so selfish right now. | 你这样太自私了 |
[24:41] | Okay! Uh… so — so, here’s the thing — | 好了 是这样的 |
[24:44] | I-I was not digging through your medicine cabinet. | 我刚才不是在翻你们的药柜 |
[24:46] | I was waiting for you guys to finish arguing, | 我是想等你们俩吵完再 |
[24:48] | but it just sort of — it just got kind of weird for me. | 但是 我有点被吓着了 |
[24:51] | And I’m also mildly claustrophobic. | 并且我还有点幽闭恐惧症 |
[24:52] | Hi. I’m Jolene. | 你们好 我是茱莲妮 |
[24:55] | Liz. | 我是莉斯 |
[24:56] | Um, sorry. Tom. | 抱歉 我叫汤姆 |
[24:58] | – You’re subbing for Mr. Sinnard, right? – Yes. | -你是给西纳德先生代课的 对吗 -是的 |
[25:00] | Yes, sir. Yep. | 是的 先生 是的 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry you had to hear all that. | 很抱歉让你听到我们争吵了 |
[25:04] | Ah, please. That was nothing. | 没事 没关系的 |
[25:10] | Keen. | 我是基恩 |
[25:14] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[25:29] | “Selfish.” | “自私” |
[25:32] | Bad move. | 不该这么说她 |
[25:34] | You’re gonna pay for that one. | 你要倒大霉了 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:08] | This will all be over very, very soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[26:13] | Any word from, uh, Liz? | 莉斯来过电话了吗 |
[26:16] | I told you “Selfish” was a bad idea. | 我告诉过你不该说她自私 |
[26:17] | Now you’re the bad guy. | 现在你可是恶人了 |
[26:18] | Look, it’s not as bad as it sounds, all right? | 也没有那么糟糕吧 |
[26:21] | She’s under a lot of pressure from work | 她的工作压力很大 |
[26:24] | and, you know, getting ready to have a baby. | 而且 还要为孩子的事做准备 |
[26:26] | So stop being such a downer. | 那就不要再给她压力了 |
[26:27] | Look, you want to fix your marriage, | 如果你想挽救你们的婚姻 |
[26:29] | y-you got to show her a good time. | 你就得让她高兴起来 |
[26:32] | I don’t think I asked for your advice. | 我好像没向你寻求建议吧 |
[26:36] | Okay, smartass. What’s your plan of attack? | 好吧 聪明鬼 你有什么计划呢 |
[26:39] | And if you say you are gonna make her dinner and buy her flowers, | 如果你说你会为她做一顿晚餐 送她花 |
[26:41] | I will literally vomit all over this countertop. | 我真的会吐满整个台子的 |
[26:45] | You have to have some fun. Do you like photography? | 你得搞点乐子 你喜欢摄影吗 |
[26:47] | There’s this amazing photography exhibit tomorrow night. | 明晚有个很棒的摄影展 |
[26:49] | You guys should come. | 你们应该去 |
[26:52] | Photography exhibits — not really me and Liz. | 摄影展 我和莉斯都不喜欢 |
[26:54] | Okay, she seduces married men, sleeps with them, | 这个女摄影师勾引已婚男人 跟他们上床 |
[26:59] | and then takes a photo mid-act. | 期间拍下照片 |
[27:02] | Wait. You know what? I’ve heard of this woman. Yeah. | 等一下 我听说过这个女的 没错 |
[27:04] | In fact, I-I have a friend, and she took his photo. | 实际上 我有个朋友 她拍过他的照片 |
[27:08] | You know one of her subjects? | 你认识她的摄影对象吗 |
[27:10] | No! Are you crazy?! | 当然不是 你疯了吗 |
[27:12] | – Oh, my God. – What kind of woman does this, anyways — | -我的天 -什么样的女人会做这种事 |
[27:14] | going around, photographing herself | 四处猎艳 还拍下她跟 |
[27:15] | having sex with random strangers? | 陌生男人上床的照片 |
[27:18] | What is that? | 谁会干这个啊 |
[27:19] | Actually, it’s my show. | 其实 那是我的摄影展 |
[27:22] | No, it’s not. | 不可能 |
[27:24] | Yeah. It is. | 是真的 |
[27:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:27] | It’s cool. | 算了 没事 |
[27:29] | Oh, I’m — I’m sorry. I, uh… | 对 对不起 我 |
[27:31] | No, I-I really like photography. | 其实我很喜欢摄影的 |
[27:32] | – I didn’t know you were an artist. – I’m kidding. | -我不知道你是搞艺术的 -我开玩笑的 |
[27:35] | Oh, my — | 天呐 |
[27:37] | You really think I’d go around, sleeping with married men? | 你真以为我四处猎艳 跟已婚男人上床吗 |
[27:40] | I’m a substitute teacher. | 我是代课老师 |
[27:45] | Your hunch about the numbers was right. | 你对那串数字的预感是正确的 |
[27:46] | It wasn’t an account. | 确实不是账户 |
[27:47] | We checked one of the companies that produced that particular paper stock | 我们调查了生产那种特殊纸浆的公司 |
[27:50] | and found a company that produces medical equipment. | 发现了一家生产医疗器械的公司 |
[27:53] | It’s a serial number for a centrifuge | 那是一个离心机的序列号 |
[27:54] | purchased around the same time Madrczyk hired Trettel. | 是他在帮马德瑞歇克的时候买的 |
[27:57] | Were you able to trace the sale? | 能追踪到这笔交易吗 |
[27:58] | It was corporate — an LLC called Medtech Horizons. | 是家公司 叫地平线医疗的有限责任公司 |
[28:01] | They specialize in DNA-sequencing research. | 他们专门研究DNA序列 |
[28:04] | Time to pay a visit. | 该去拜访一下了 |
[28:43] | Take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[28:54] | Two more rooms in the back. | 后面还有两个房间 |
[28:55] | Everything’s packed up. | 东西都打包好了 |
[28:57] | He knows we’re onto him. | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[28:58] | That’s why he took the risk of coming into the field office. | 所以他才冒险来到外勤办公室 |
[29:00] | Got Madrczyk, his wife — | 杀了马德瑞歇克 还有他妻子 |
[29:02] | The guy’s killing everybody that might lead us to him. | 他要杀光所有能帮我们找到他的人 |
[29:04] | Oh, my God. His family. | 天呐 他的家人 |
[29:09] | Two victims. | 两名受害人 |
[29:10] | Gunshots at close range. | 近距离枪杀 |
[29:12] | It’s not pretty. | 场面不太好看 |
[29:28] | Malik, we’re too late. | 马丽科 我们太迟了 |
[29:30] | Molly and Annie Trettel are dead. | 莫莉和安妮·特雷特尔都死了 |
[29:38] | Hey! I’m sorry I missed you this morning. | 抱歉 今天早上没看到你 |
[29:40] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我不好 |
[29:41] | I-I got in late last night. I didn’t want to wake you. | 我昨晚很晚才回去 不想吵醒你 |
[29:43] | Look, about last night — | 关于昨晚 |
[29:44] | I totally overreacted. | 是我反应过激了 |
[29:47] | I get that you don’t understand my decision, | 我明白你不能理解我的决定 |
[29:49] | and I know that’s hard. | 我知道这很困难 |
[29:52] | We should talk about that. | 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[29:53] | I want to hear what you have to say. | 我想听听你的看法 |
[29:56] | Let’s carve out some time just for us tonight. | 今晚我们找个时间单独聊聊吧 |
[29:59] | Yeah — | 好 |
[30:00] | uh, actually, one of the teachers mentioned this, uh, | 有个老师提到说 |
[30:03] | photography exhibit. | 有个摄影展不错 |
[30:06] | What if I countered with dinner at home? I’ll cook. | 不如一起在家吃晚饭吧 我来做 |
[30:09] | Why would you want to punish me twice? | 为什么要惩罚我两次 |
[30:13] | Okay, compromise — you cook. | 好吧 退一步 你来做饭 |
[30:15] | I’ll grab dessert? | 我买甜点 |
[30:17] | Please, Tom, let me make this right. | 汤姆 我们好好解决这件事 |
[30:21] | All right. | 好 |
[30:22] | You got yourself a date. | 不要失约噢 |
[30:24] | Great. Love you. | 好 爱你 |
[30:26] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:31] | The hard drives we found at Trettel’s lab — | 我们在特雷特尔实验室找到的硬盘 |
[30:33] | where are we on the data recovery? | 数据恢复得怎么样了 |
[30:34] | We had a few corrupted sectors, | 有些分区已经损坏 |
[30:36] | but I found something interesting — DNA panels — | 但我发现了一些有意思的内容 DNA序列板 |
[30:39] | Several, actually. | 好几个呢 |
[30:41] | We had already identified Sarah Jenkins | 我们已经证实萨拉·詹金斯 |
[30:43] | as the woman who died on that plane, | 就是飞机上死亡的女性 |
[30:44] | but I think now we’ve also got the name of Madrczyk’s stand-in, | 但我们现在还确定了马德瑞歇克替身的身份 |
[30:47] | as well as the pilots. | 还有飞行员的 |
[30:49] | There are multiple case files here — | 这里面有多个档案 |
[30:51] | Photos of the victims while they were sedated, | 包括受害者被注射镇静剂后以及 |
[30:53] | genetic breakdowns, | 基因被破坏后的照片 |
[30:54] | medical and dental records — probably all from old clients. | 医疗和牙医记录 也许都来自老客户 |
[30:57] | How many more did you find? | 你找到了多少份 |
[30:58] | A dozen or so. But I’m sure more will turn up | 十二个左右 不过我很肯定 |
[31:00] | by the time I’ve reconstructed the whole drive. | 在硬盘彻底恢复后能找到更多 |
[31:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:09] | Molly and Annie Trettel are alive. | 莫利和安妮·特雷特尔还活着 |
[31:11] | The victims at the Trettel house — | 在特雷特尔家发现的死者 |
[31:13] | I want autopsies done immediately. | 马上对她们做尸检 |
[31:14] | I’m not interested in cause of death. | 我对死亡原因不感兴趣 |
[31:16] | I want bone marrow drawn, tissue samples pulled. | 我想要骨髓和组织样本 |
[31:19] | And if it isn’t them? | 如果不是他们呢 |
[31:20] | Then this is an abduction. | 那这就是一次绑架 |
[31:22] | Put an Amber Alert on the girl. | 为那个女孩发布安珀警报 |
[31:24] | Get pictures of Trettel and his wife to the media, | 把特雷特尔和他妻子照片发给媒体 |
[31:25] | any news outlet that will pick up the phone. | 和任何有用的消息渠道 |
[31:28] | I called you as soon as I could. | 我尽可能快的给你打电话了 |
[31:29] | Ravi actually caught it, | 拉维发现的 |
[31:31] | noticed the document referenced the address you gave us, | 这份文件提到了你给我们的地址 |
[31:33] | and we thought it might be worth pointing out. | 我们认为这个应该有价值 |
[31:38] | Blow it up. | 打开它 |
[31:43] | 发送至:政府服务机构负责人 发信人:米拉 | |
[31:48] | Attractive but treacherous. | 很有吸引力 但也很危险 |
[31:50] | It’s Agent Keen. | 基恩探员来电 |
[31:55] | Excellent. Print me a copy. | 做得很好 给我一份复印件 |
[31:57] | Just out of curiosity, | 出于我的好奇心 |
[31:58] | what number am I on your speed dial? | 我在你的快速拨号列表里是第几号 |
[32:00] | Seventh. | 第七 |
[32:01] | Who’s sixth? | 第六是谁 |
[32:02] | Chinese takeout. Can we come back to this later? | 中餐外卖 我们等会儿再说这个行吗 |
[32:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:06] | I think Eric Trettel abducted his family. | 我认为埃里克·特雷特尔绑架了他的家人 |
[32:10] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[32:11] | Two bodies at the wife’s house — | 在妻子的家里死了两个人 |
[32:12] | a woman and a girl — | 一个成年女性和一个女孩 |
[32:14] | doubles for his family. | 他家人的替身 |
[32:15] | Trettel — he’s a…cipher, | 特雷特尔 他是个小人物 |
[32:19] | closed off from the world, shut away in his lab. | 与外界隔绝开来 把自己关在实验室里 |
[32:21] | But now he’s on the run. | 但他现在跑了 |
[32:23] | He must be leaving some kind of trail — | 他肯定会留下蛛丝马迹的 |
[32:25] | bank records, uh, wiring money to his new identity. | 比如把钱电汇给新身份的银行记录 |
[32:28] | You don’t have time for that. | 你没有时间调查那些事了 |
[32:29] | Go back to the wife and daughter. | 集中在那妻子和女儿身上 |
[32:31] | He’s not alone anymore. | 他不再是孤身一人 |
[32:32] | You have to look to their lives in order to find him. | 你通过调查她们的情况来找到他 |
[32:34] | They’re the ones that matter. They are his vulnerability. | 她们是关键 是他的弱点 |
[32:39] | The wife — she’s a nurse, single mom. | 那个妻子 她是护士 单身母亲 |
[32:43] | The daughter — she’s sick. Diabetic. | 女儿 身患糖尿病 |
[32:46] | There you are. | 就是这点 |
[32:49] | Annie Trettel has an insulin pump. | 安妮·特雷特尔有一个胰岛素泵 |
[32:51] | Pull her medical records. | 调出她的医疗记录 |
[32:52] | I want the make and model. | 我想知道制造商和型号 |
[32:53] | How does that help us? | 那能起到什么作用 |
[32:55] | Some new medical devices operate using radio frequencies. | 部分新的医疗设备使用无线电频率 |
[32:58] | If I could ping a signal, | 如果我能发送一个信号 |
[32:59] | I may be able to access it, | 也许我就能接入它 |
[33:00] | – and we could… – Locate her using the insulin pump. | -我们就能 -利用胰岛素泵来定位她 |
[33:05] | Annie Trettel’s medical records. | 安妮·特雷特尔的医疗记录 |
[33:08] | Pump manufactured by Zetak Industries. | 泵由泽塔克工业公司制造 |
[33:10] | Do we have a serial number? | 有序列号吗 |
[33:10] | A479D-936Z Alpha 479 delta dash 936 zed. | |
[33:26] | Come along, dear. | 一起来 亲爱的 |
[33:37] | I got a hit — | 找到了 |
[33:38] | signal emanating from a location nearly 70 miles from here. | 信号从距离这里70英里的地方发出 |
[33:42] | Contact local law enforcement and have them tie | 联系当地执法部门 让他们找到 |
[33:44] | those coordinates to an address. | 这个坐标所对应的地址 |
[33:45] | Trettel does not leave that location. | 特雷特尔休想离开那里 |
[33:47] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[33:50] | The people in your house don’t just look like you. | 在你家里的人不只是和你们长得像 |
[33:53] | They are you. | 她们就是你们 |
[33:54] | I took samples from your shower drain, toothbrushes, | 我从你们的浴室排水管里 牙刷上 |
[33:57] | Annie’s cord blood, | 安妮的脐带血里都采集了样本 |
[33:58] | so they have your DNA. | 这样她们就有了你们的DNA |
[34:00] | And that’s all the cops need. | 警察们就查这些 |
[34:02] | Hey, baby. What are you thinking, huh? | 宝贝 在想什么呢 |
[34:05] | You want a candy bar? | 要吃块糖吗 |
[34:06] | Are you nuts? She’s diabetic. | 你疯了吗 她有糖尿病 |
[34:17] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:18] | Mommy, look. I’m on TV. | 妈妈你看 我上电视了 |
[34:22] | 安珀警报 安妮·特雷特尔 八岁 身高一米四三 体重25公斤 有任何线索请拨911 | |
[34:26] | Put the phone down! | 放下电话 |
[34:27] | I said put the phone down! | 我说了放下电话 |
[34:32] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[34:33] | Drop it, or I’ll shoot! | 放下武器不然我要开枪了 |
[34:41] | God! | 天呐 |
[34:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[34:44] | – Annie?! – Annie! | -安妮 -安妮 |
[34:45] | No! No, no, no, no! Hey! Look at me! | 不 不 不 看着我 |
[34:49] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[34:50] | Okay, you’re gonna– you’re gonna be all right! | 你会… 你会没事的 |
[35:09] | Special Agent Ressler and Keen. | 特别探员雷斯勒和基恩 |
[35:11] | Suspect’s name is Eric Trettel. | 嫌犯名叫埃里克·特雷特尔 |
[35:13] | We’re pursuing him as part of a Federal Investigation. | 我们正因一项联邦调查而追捕他 |
[35:15] | Well, your Federal Investigation has barricaded himself inside. | 你们已经成功困住他了 |
[35:18] | I’ve got a team on standby ready to move in and snipers in place. | 我的队伍已经随时待命 狙击手已就位 |
[35:21] | We get a visual, I will take him out. | 一有机会就将其击毙 |
[35:23] | Absolutely not. The suspect has information we need. | 千万别 嫌疑犯携有我们需要的信息 |
[35:26] | He’s got multiple hostages in there. | 他在里面挟持了多名人质 |
[35:27] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[35:28] | Then your boss better call my boss, | 你的上级最好跟我的上级打声招呼 |
[35:30] | because my orders are to protect those hostages at all costs. | 因为我收到的命令是不惜一切代价保护人质 |
[35:34] | The hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:36] | I said I need to talk to him. | 我说了我得跟他谈谈 |
[35:37] | Do not step over that perimeter, Agent. | 别越界 探员 |
[35:40] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[35:41] | Hello?! | 你好 |
[35:42] | Eric?! | 埃里克 |
[35:44] | My name is Elizabeth Keen. I’m an agent with the FBI. | 我叫伊丽莎白·基恩 我是联邦调查局探员 |
[35:47] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[35:48] | I’m unarmed! I just want to talk! | 我没带武器 只想跟你谈谈 |
[35:50] | I’m not talking to anyone until you send me a medic. | 在急救人员来之前我不会跟任何人谈的 |
[35:53] | – You injured?! – It’s my daughter! She’s been shot! | -你受伤了 -是我的女儿 她中枪了 |
[35:56] | – Let me handle this. -You’re gonna get us all killed! | -我来处理这事 -你会害死我们的 |
[35:58] | Shut up. You send a medic right away, | 闭嘴 马上派急救人员来 |
[36:00] | And I can give you names– hundreds of them — | 我会给你们名单 上面有数以百计的人 |
[36:03] | people you think are dead, people you’re gonna want to talk to. | 你们以为死了的人 你们会感兴趣的 |
[36:06] | Okay, Eric, that’s good! We’ll talk later! | 好吧 埃里克 很好 我们等会儿谈 |
[36:09] | But right now, your daughter needs help! | 但现在 你女儿需要帮助 |
[36:10] | You need to open that door. | 你得开门 |
[36:11] | I’m not opening the door until we make a deal! | 在我们谈妥之前我不会开门的 |
[36:13] | Please! She needs a doctor now! | 求你了 她现在就要医生 |
[36:15] | Shut the hell up! I’m getting her a doctor! | 闭嘴 我正在给她找医生 |
[36:18] | I’ll get you the names, and I get full immunity | 我给你们名单 你们给我赦免权 |
[36:21] | with WITSEC relocation for the three of us. | 还要给我们三个安排联邦证人保护计划 |
[36:23] | I can’t authorize that! | 这些我办不到 |
[36:26] | But I can help save your daughter’s life. | 但是我能救你女儿的命 |
[36:30] | You’re in control here, Eric. | 你说了算 埃里克 |
[36:32] | Annie’s life is in your hands. | 安妮的命掌握在你的手里 |
[36:34] | – Just do what she says! – No! | -照她说的做 -不 |
[36:37] | This is Delta One. I’ve got the shot. | 我是D1 有射击机会了 |
[36:39] | Delta, green light. Take the shot. Take the shot. | D 准许射击 开枪 开枪 |
[37:24] | Please tell me you didn’t cook. | 你没做饭吧 |
[37:26] | No, I didn’t cook, because I figured you’d be late. | 没有 因为我猜到你会迟到 |
[37:28] | So…it is what it is. | 结果就是这样 |
[37:31] | I thought we were gonna carve out some time, | 原以为我们能空出一些时间 |
[37:33] | finally have that talk, just you and me. | 终于有机会可以谈谈 |
[37:36] | How about I pick up some chinese? | 我带点中餐回家吧 |
[37:38] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[37:51] | Good luck with Audrey. | 祝你和奥黛丽好运 |
[37:52] | Decided what I’m gonna do. | 我已经决定了 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna tell her it’s a huge mistake. | 我要告诉她那是个严重的错误 |
[37:57] | She wants to know my opinion, I’m gonna give it to her. | 她想知道我的想法 我就告诉她 |
[38:00] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[38:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:04] | I found Trettel’s database — | 我找到了特雷特尔的数据库 |
[38:07] | the list of criminals he disappeared. | 他隐藏的那份罪犯名单 |
[38:20] | The Alchemist — you found him? | 你找到那个炼金师了吗 |
[38:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:23] | And you were right about the people he helped disappear. | 关于那些经他协助逃跑的人 你说对了 |
[38:27] | Some of them we don’t even know. | 有些人我们都不知道 |
[38:28] | Cooper thought you might be able to… | 库珀想你也许能 |
[38:31] | – You didn’t even look at it. – I have other business. | -你连看都不看一眼 -我还有别的事 |
[38:36] | That’s what this was about — | 原来如此 |
[38:38] | sending us to find the Alchemist for you | 叫我们去帮你找炼金师 |
[38:40] | so you could have that list. | 好让你拿到那张名单 |
[38:43] | Who is it that you’re looking for? | 你到底在找谁 |
[38:45] | I’d love to talk, Lizzy, but as I said, | 我很想和你聊天 莉兹 但是我说过了 |
[38:47] | I have unfinished business to attend to. | 我还有事情没处理完 |
[39:15] | ♬我打给你♬ | |
[39:17] | ♬告诉你我想你♬ | |
[39:18] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[39:19] | – I — – Look, here’s the thing — | -我 -是这样的 |
[39:22] | I’ve thought about this a lot, and — | 这件事我想了很久 |
[39:23] | and I want you to know that, | 我想告诉你 |
[39:25] | ♬但电话里 却不见你的倩影♬ | |
[39:26] | for what it’s worth… | 不管怎样 |
[39:29] | I think you’re making a great decision. | 我认为你的决定是正确的 |
[39:31] | You and Michael, the two of you — | 你和迈克尔 你俩 |
[39:33] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[39:35] | What? | 什么 |
[39:35] | ♬我要回到你身边♬ | |
[39:36] | Well, we put it on hold — the engagement. | 我们暂时不订婚了 |
[39:42] | I just — | 我知道 |
[39:44] | I saw you in the hospital, and… | 我在医院看到你之后 |
[39:45] | ♬我要回到你身边♬ | |
[39:48] | I just haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. | 就一直不由地想起你 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:03] | Hey, it’s, uh…Tom — Tom Keen. | 我是汤姆 汤姆·基恩 |
[40:04] | ♬想回到你身边 我向你道歉♬ | |
[40:08] | Yeah. Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:10] | No, I was just calling to see if, uh… | 不 我打电话来只是问问 |
[40:12] | if your invite still stands | 你的邀请是否还有效 |
[40:14] | ♬但疲倦 让我不情愿♬ | |
[40:15] | for the art show tonight. | 就是今晚的摄影展 |
[40:19] | Uh, no, no. It’s — | 不不 |
[40:21] | no, it’s just gonna be me. | 不 就我一人去 |
[40:24] | ♬我要回到你身边♬ | |
[40:34] | ♬我要回到你身边♬ | |
[40:52] | ♬沉浸在你眼底 海一样蓝♬ | |
[41:00] | Hi. You’ve reached Tom Keen. | 我是汤姆·基恩 |
[41:01] | I’m away from my phone right now, but leave a message, | 我现在无法接听你的电话 请留言 |
[41:02] | ♬沉浸在你眼底 海一样蓝♬ | |
[41:03] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快回复你 |
[41:12] | ♬沉浸在你眼底 海一样蓝♬ | |
[41:30] | Hello, Meera. | 米拉 你好 |
[41:33] | I trust you know why I’m here. | 我相信你知道我来的原因 |
[41:35] | Yes. | 知道 |
[41:37] | You’re here to kill me… | 你是来杀我的 |
[41:40] | because I’m the mole. | 因为我就是那个内鬼 |