时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You open the box, or Dembe dies. | 你把安全屋打开 要不然邓比就得死 |
[00:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[00:17] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[00:23] | North Arlington Furniture Warehouse. | 北阿灵顿家居仓库 |
[00:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[00:25] | Uh…Hatchling 5591. | 雏鸟5591 |
[00:30] | – لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ – Stay on your knees. | -他没有生产 也没有被生产 -跪下 |
[00:37] | وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ | 没有任何事物可以与之匹敌 |
[00:43] | I got the signal out, but I need a dispatch co– | 信号能发出去了 但是我需要调遣密 |
[00:46] | dispatch code… | 调遣密码 |
[00:51] | Cavalry’s on their way. | 支援部队已经在路上了 |
[00:53] | You’re about to get your ass kicked off the planet, pal. | 你们很快就会被狠狠教训一顿了 伙计 |
[00:55] | Want to bet I can drop you | 要不要打个赌 |
[00:56] | before you can get one shot off with that pistol? | 我能在你开枪前放倒你 |
[00:59] | Well, I’m gonna kill him now, aren’t I, Red? | 我现在该杀他了 对吧 红魔 |
[01:02] | Open the box! | 打开安全屋 |
[01:11] | وداعا يا أخي | 再见 我的兄弟 |
[01:22] | Go! | 去看看 |
[01:26] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[01:28] | We need to move — now! | 我们该走了 快 |
[01:31] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[01:32] | Listen to me — we need to move now! | 听我说 我们该走了 快 |
[01:37] | Hold it! | 不许动 |
[01:54] | Well, who might this be? Someone you know, Red? | 这又是谁 你认识吗 红魔 |
[02:04] | Please. | 请 |
[02:12] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[02:18] | – Aah! Son of a bitch! – Look at me. | -狗娘养的 -看着我 |
[02:20] | I need you to focus, Donald. | 集中精神 唐纳德 |
[02:22] | – I need the code. – What code? What code? | -我需要密码 -什么密码 什么密码 |
[02:23] | – To open the box. – Oh, God, my leg… | -打开安全屋的密码 -天呐 我的腿 |
[02:25] | Tell me the code now. | 马上告诉我密码 |
[02:31] | Do not give him the code, Agent Ressler! That’s an order! | 不要告诉他密码 雷斯勒探员 这是命令 |
[02:42] | Oh, come on! | 怎么回事 |
[02:44] | Telecom has been restored. | 通讯恢复了 |
[02:45] | They have an open signal out. | 他们把信号发出去了 |
[02:47] | In about five minutes, | 大约五分钟后 |
[02:48] | an FBI assault will retake the building. | 联调局突击队会重新占领这里 |
[02:51] | Get out now. You might survive. | 现在出去你还有机会活命 |
[02:56] | Lizzy. Hey, what’s going on? | 莉兹 你那怎么了 |
[02:57] | Lizzy isn’t available right now. | 莉兹现在没空 |
[02:59] | – May I ask who’s calling? – This is her husband. | -请问您是哪位 -我是她丈夫 |
[03:02] | Who the hell is this? | 你是谁 |
[03:02] | I’m the guy that’s gonna put a bullet in your wife’s head. | 我是要一枪崩了你妻子的那个人 |
[03:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:08] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[03:09] | – Put my wife on the phone. – It’s for you. | -让我妻子接电话 -找你的 |
[03:11] | – Tom! – Liz, are you okay? What’s going on? | -汤姆 -莉兹 你还好吗 怎么回事 |
[03:13] | – Are you safe? – Tom, listen to me, call the FBI! | -你现在安全吗 -汤姆 快找联调局 |
[03:14] | No! No, no. | 不 不不 |
[03:25] | What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me? | 你要干什么 要把我杀了吗 |
[03:27] | You just saved my life. | 你刚救了我 |
[03:28] | Circumstances have changed, Donald. | 现在情况有变 唐纳德 |
[03:30] | If you can’t save her, you’re of no use whatsoever. | 如果你救不了她 你也就没用了 |
[03:33] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[03:35] | Agent Keen will die. Now is the time. | 基恩探员会死的 是时候告诉我密码了 |
[03:41] | Romeo. | 罗密欧 |
[03:42] | The access code is Romeo. | 密码是罗密欧 |
[03:46] | R-o-m-e-o — Romeo. | R-o-m-e-o 罗密欧 |
[04:22] | Anslo, what are you doing here? | 安索 你有何贵干 |
[04:58] | Let them go, Anslo. | 放他们走 安索 |
[04:59] | Are you pleading for the lives of the feds? | 你是在恳求我放过联调局的人吗 |
[05:02] | There’s enough blood on the floor. | 这里今天死的人够多了 |
[05:04] | It’s time to get the hell out of here. | 是时候离开这里了 |
[05:05] | Oh, I know what time it is. | 我自有分寸 |
[05:07] | You watch out for old Red here. | 你们要小心这位红魔 |
[05:09] | He may not look like much, | 虽然表面看着不像 |
[05:10] | but I once saw him kill a Somali with a wire hanger. | 但我亲眼见过他用衣架勒死一个索马里人 |
[05:13] | Simpler days, Anslo. | 时过境迁了 安索 |
[05:17] | Simpler days. Right. | 时过境迁 对 |
[05:21] | Bring her. | 带上她 |
[05:22] | She doesn’t do anything for you, Anslo. | 她没有什么利用价值 安索 |
[05:24] | She’s dead weight. | 带上她反而是累赘 |
[05:25] | Do I look like I care what you say, Red? | 你以为你说的我会听吗 红魔 |
[06:01] | Everyone get down now. | 所有人都跪下 |
[06:08] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[06:10] | Knees. | 跪下 |
[06:30] | Secure the area and contact headquarters! | 警戒此区域 联系总部 |
[06:34] | Don’t move. We’re getting help. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 不要动 支援马上过来 我带你离开 |
[06:36] | I need a phone! | 给我部电话 |
[06:45] | I have to admit, Red, I was starting to think | 不得不承认 红魔 我刚要开始相信 |
[06:47] | you’d never come out of the box. | 你无论如何都不会从安全屋里出来 |
[06:49] | But then her. | 但后来她出现了 |
[06:52] | She was unexpected. | 她真是出乎我的意料啊 |
[06:54] | Old boy’s still got the touch, does he? | 他临老还能入花丛啊 |
[06:57] | Well, whatever blows up your skirt. | 只要你爽就行 |
[07:08] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[07:15] | Red. | 红魔 |
[07:22] | Breach team 5! Identify yourself! | 第五突击队 表明身份 |
[07:24] | I’m Assistant Director Harold Cooper! | 我是助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[07:26] | Help these people get | 请把这些伤者 |
[07:27] | to the Washington Hospital Center’s trauma unit. | 送去华盛顿中心医院的创伤病房 |
[08:19] | 90 seconds to the drop. | 九十秒后到交接点 |
[08:21] | I need that chip! | 快把芯片弄出来 |
[08:37] | The Emissary Hotel in Chicago — Mr. Kaplan. | 芝加哥特使酒店 卡普兰先生 |
[09:05] | Hurry the hell up! | 给我快点 |
[09:19] | FBI! Follow that ambulance! Drive! Now! | 联调局 跟着那辆救护车 快开 |
[09:24] | Give me your phone! Give it to me! | 把你的手机给我 给我 |
[09:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:29] | – Aram! – Agent Keen, are you okay? | -阿兰姆 -基恩探员 你没事吧 |
[09:31] | Sir! Are you — are you with Mr. Reddington? | 长官 你和雷丁顿先生在一起吗 |
[09:33] | I’m in pursuit, but I’ve lost visual! | 我正在追 但已看不见目标 |
[09:35] | I’m headed west on Constitution. | 我正沿着宪法路向西行驶 |
[09:37] | Do you have a location? They’re trying to pull his chip. | 你能定位吗 他们要移除他的芯片 |
[09:41] | Hurry the hell up! Close to the drop point! | 给我快点 快到接头地点了 |
[09:43] | – 30 seconds! – I’m trying! | -还有三十秒 -我在弄 |
[09:45] | Just give me the bloody chip! Come on! | 快点把那该死的芯片给我弄出来 快点 |
[09:50] | Aram, where are they? | 阿兰姆 他们在哪 |
[09:51] | Okay, six blocks west. Turn right at the intersection. | 好了 向西六个街区 十字路口右转 |
[09:54] | Turn right! Right here! Right here! | 右转 就这里 这里 |
[09:57] | 15 seconds. 2 blocks. | 十五秒 还有两个路口 |
[10:04] | Get me that damned chip! | 把那该死的芯片给我 |
[10:16] | Okay, you’re close. He just turned south on 7th. | 离你很近了 他刚刚在七街向南边走了 |
[10:24] | Okay, the signal has stopped moving. | 好了 信号停下来了 |
[10:26] | He’s right there. He’s in the street. | 他就在那 就在街上 |
[10:45] | Yeah, this is the right location. | 就是这里 |
[10:50] | We’ve got nothing. | 但我们什么都没找到 |
[10:55] | Agent Keen, did you find him? | 基恩探员 你找到他了吗 |
[10:57] | No, he’s gone. | 没有 他不见了 |
[11:00] | We lost Reddington. | 我们跟丢了雷丁顿 |
[11:28] | Oh, this shall be fun. | 这下有意思了 |
[11:36] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[11:38] | Anslo Garrick was a known associate of Reddington’s. | 安索·加里克是雷丁顿合作过的人 |
[11:40] | He came in with a tactical assault team. | 他带着战术突击小队攻进来 |
[11:42] | – He knew the floor plan. – Then I have no choice. | -他有楼层平面图 -那我就别无选择了 |
[11:44] | This task force is decommissioned. | 特别小组停止行动 |
[11:46] | – Diane — – Do you understand what has happened, Harold? | -戴安 -你明白事情的严重性吗 哈罗德 |
[11:49] | You obviously have a mole. | 显然你们有内鬼 |
[11:51] | We have to find Reddington. | 我们必须找到雷丁顿 |
[11:53] | The only thing that matters right now | 目前最重要的是 |
[11:54] | is how quickly we contain this. | 我们要尽快控制住局势 |
[11:56] | This did not happen. | 这件事就当从未发生过 |
[11:57] | Reddington is, and always has been, a fugitive at large. | 雷丁顿是且一直是名逍遥法外的逃犯 |
[12:11] | Aram, wait. | 阿兰姆 等等 |
[12:13] | – You can’t — – We’re done. I’m done. | -你不能 -结束了 我不干了 |
[12:15] | Listen to me — Red’s alive. | 听我说 红魔还活着 |
[12:17] | Liz, this is out of my hands. | 莉兹 这事儿我管不了 |
[12:21] | Okay, assuming… | 好吧 假设… |
[12:23] | I could help… | 我能帮上忙 |
[12:26] | What would you need? | 你要什么 |
[12:26] | Closed-circuit feeds from the block around the building | 这座楼附近街区的闭路监控录像 |
[12:29] | from when Reddington came in, going back an hour. | 从雷丁顿进入这里一小时前算起 |
[12:33] | Supposed to hand off the security feeds | 应该要把安全监控 |
[12:34] | to the new team of investigators. | 交给新的调查组 |
[12:37] | I suppose I could make us a copy. | 我想我能搞到副本 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | How do you think Ressler’s doing? | 雷斯勒情况怎么样 |
[12:43] | He’s in surgery. | 他还在手术 |
[12:46] | They’re hoping they can save his leg. | 希望能保住他的腿 |
[12:51] | Aram… | 阿兰姆 |
[12:53] | we got to keep this between us. | 这件事只能你知我知 |
[12:55] | We don’t know who we can trust. | 我们不知道还能相信谁 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | Emissary Hotel. How may I direct your call? | 这里是特使酒店 需要我帮您转接吗 |
[13:14] | Yes. Hi. A Mr. Kaplan, please. | 是的 你好 请帮我转卡普兰先生 |
[13:17] | He’s not available. | 他现在没空 |
[13:19] | Can you be reached at this number? | 这个号码能联系到您吗 |
[13:21] | This… | 这个吗 |
[13:23] | Uh, yes, I suppose. | 应该 可以吧 |
[13:25] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:30] | The girl. | 那姑娘 |
[13:32] | The agent. | 那个探员 |
[13:35] | I want to know who she is. | 我想知道她是谁 |
[13:38] | You came out of the box for her. | 你为了她从安全屋里出来 |
[13:42] | Traded your life for hers. | 用自己的性命换她的性命 |
[13:45] | Red Reddington placing somebody else’s life ahead his own. | 红魔雷丁顿竟然以别人的性命为重 |
[13:50] | What makes her so special? | 她为什么这么特别 |
[13:57] | I learned so much watching you, Red. | 我从你身上学到了很多 红魔 |
[14:02] | You taught me… | 你教会了我 |
[14:04] | gave me a taste of the good life. | 让我品尝了美好生活的滋味 |
[14:06] | But that’s all I was allowed — a taste. | 但仅此而已 浅尝辄止 |
[14:11] | You’re greedy, Anslo. | 你真是贪婪 安索 |
[14:16] | You went behind my back, | 你背着我 |
[14:17] | made deals you knew I wouldn’t approve. | 干着明知我不会同意的勾当 |
[14:22] | What did you expect? | 你觉得会怎么样 |
[14:31] | I suppose I expected something better | 我觉得至少该比 |
[14:33] | than a bullet in the face, Red. | 脸上挨一枪好点吧 红魔 |
[14:47] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I — | -你还好吗 -还好 我 |
[14:48] | – I didn’t know what was happening. I-I… – I know. | -我不知道出了什么事 我 -我知道 |
[14:51] | Who — who — who was that man on the phone? | 谁 电话里的人是谁 |
[14:53] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:54] | – What happened to your face? – I’m okay. | -你的脸怎么了 -我没事 |
[14:59] | Damn it, you need to stop. You need to stop. | 该死 你得停下来 得停下来 |
[15:02] | You need to walk away from this job | 你得赶紧辞职 |
[15:04] | before it destroys you. | 趁它还没毁了你 |
[15:06] | Don’t. Listen to me. Don’t answer it. | 别 听我说 别回了 |
[15:06] | 收到新信息 回电话 卡普兰先生 | |
[15:09] | All right? Look at me. We can go. | 好吗 看着我 我们可以离开 |
[15:12] | – Go? – Anywhere. | -离开 -去哪里都行 |
[15:14] | Nebraska. We talked about moving there someday, | 回内布拉斯加州 你父亲的葬礼上我们说过 |
[15:16] | at your dad’s funeral. | 有天我们要搬回那里去 |
[15:17] | Someday. | 总有一天 |
[15:24] | I got caught up in the middle of something. | 但现在我卷进了一些事里 |
[15:33] | I have to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[15:40] | Aram, what do you have for me? | 阿兰姆 你有什么发现 |
[15:42] | I sent you the files. | 我把文件发给你了 |
[15:43] | Our cameras cover five blocks around the office | 我们的监控覆盖办公室周围 |
[15:45] | in every direction. | 五个街区的每个方向 |
[15:46] | Okay, I’ll look through them right now. | 好 我现在就看 |
[15:48] | Don’t bother. Red wasn’t followed. | 不用了 没人跟踪红魔 |
[15:49] | He came in at 5:15. | 他五点十五进来的 |
[15:51] | No tail cars, no eyes on the street. | 没车跟着他 街上也没人盯梢 |
[15:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:56] | How did Garrick know he was in the post office? | 加里克怎么知道他在邮局里的 |
[15:58] | My question exactly. | 这也是我想问的 |
[16:00] | So I started thinking… | 所以我开始想… |
[16:03] | what if somebody inside already tipped him off? | 是不是内部有人透露给他的消息 |
[16:06] | – You found the mole? – No. | -你发现内鬼了 -没有 |
[16:07] | But I think I have a lead. | 但我好像找到线索了 |
[16:09] | We routinely collect all cellular transmission | 我们照例搜集了内部和大楼周边 |
[16:11] | from inside and directly around this facility. | 所有的电话传输信息 |
[16:13] | So much data — | 那么多数据 |
[16:14] | I had to play around with various mathematical structures — | 我得用多种数学结构进行分析 |
[16:17] | knots, multivariate polynomials — | 结点 多元多项式 |
[16:18] | – Aram, the lead? – Right. | -阿兰姆 什么线索 -对 |
[16:20] | I found a pattern in the transmissions — | 我在传输信息里发现了一个规律 |
[16:23] | A series of calls made from a burner cell. | 从一次性手机里拨出的一系列电话 |
[16:25] | Each call was placed just seconds | 每通电话都是在雷丁顿 |
[16:27] | after Reddington arrived at the post office. | 到达邮局几秒后拨出的 |
[16:29] | – All from the same burner? – No. | -都是同一部手机打的吗 -不是 |
[16:31] | All from different burners, | 都是不同的手机 |
[16:32] | but all the calls were to the same number. | 但都拨向同一个号码 |
[16:34] | I vectored the address | 我追踪了地址 |
[16:35] | to a private residence a few miles from here. | 是栋离这里不远的私人住宅 |
[16:38] | The address is 8123 12th Street. | 地址是12街8123号 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么 |
[16:56] | I’ll call you right back. | 我一会打给你 |
[17:05] | As with everything involving you | 只要有你参与 |
[17:06] | things are more complicated than they may appear. | 事情就会比表面看上去更复杂 |
[17:09] | If I could, I’d end this right now — | 如果可以 我真想现在就结束一切 |
[17:14] | Give you the horrifying death | 让你面对恐怖的死亡 |
[17:16] | that you so deserve. | 反正你是罪有应得 |
[17:21] | Then do it. | 那就动手吧 |
[17:23] | Yeah. When it’s time. | 时机成熟我自然会动手 |
[17:26] | You see, sadly, this isn’t my surprise party. | 很遗憾 这不是我的惊喜派对 |
[17:30] | I am merely the hired help. | 我只是别人的帮手 |
[17:32] | My job was to get you to the venue. | 我负责把你带到指定地点 |
[17:37] | And while I would pay a high price to silence you forever, | 尽管我会花高价让你永远闭嘴 |
[17:41] | others have paid much more | 但别人花了更高的价钱 |
[17:43] | for the chance to hear what you have to say. | 来听一听你想说什么 |
[17:48] | Please. | 来吧 |
[17:50] | Anesthesia blocks the impulses to the brain | 麻醉剂会阻断通向大脑的神经信号 |
[17:55] | so one doesn’t feel the sensation of pain. | 这样人就不会感觉到疼痛了 |
[17:59] | The drug that the kind doctor is giving you does the opposite. | 这位善良医生给你注射的药恰恰相反 |
[18:03] | It enhances the impulses received by the brain. | 它会增强大脑接收的信号 |
[18:08] | When he’s finished, | 他注射完之后 |
[18:09] | the feeling of a breeze wafting against your skin | 一阵清风拂过你的肌肤 |
[18:13] | will be enough to make you beg me to kill you. | 都足以让你求我给你个痛快 |
[20:23] | Cooper. | 我是库珀 |
[20:24] | Agent Keen? Agent Keen, are you there? | 基恩探员 基恩探员 你在吗 |
[20:38] | Mr. Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生 |
[20:53] | What color is the sky? | 天空是什么颜色的 |
[20:54] | Red. | 红色 |
[20:57] | You? | 是你吗 |
[20:59] | You’re Mr. Kaplan? | 你是卡普兰先生 |
[21:07] | – Who else knows you’re here? – Nobody. | -还有谁知道你在这 -没人 |
[21:09] | – Have you phoned anyone? – No. | -你给别人打过电话吗 -没有 |
[21:11] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -不知道 |
[21:13] | Every time Reddington came to the post office, | 每次雷丁顿去邮局 |
[21:14] | a call was made to this address — I assume to him. | 就有人给这个地址打电话 我猜是打给他 |
[21:17] | He’s been watching. | 他一直在监视 |
[21:18] | When he got word that Red was at the post office, | 当他听说红魔到了邮局 |
[21:19] | he must have called Garrick to trigger the hit. | 他肯定给加里克打了电话让他动手 |
[21:21] | – I’ll handle the body. – “Handle”? | -我会处理掉尸体 -“处理掉” |
[21:24] | We need the bullets. | 得把子弹取出来 |
[21:24] | We can’t have ballistics traced to your weapon. | 不能让弹道分析追查到你的武器 |
[21:26] | Okay, wait. I can’t do this. | 好了 等等 我不能这样做 |
[21:28] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是个联邦探员 |
[21:29] | I have two directives — | 我接到两个指令 |
[21:30] | to protect you and find my employer. | 保护你 还有找到我的雇主 |
[21:33] | I intend to do both. | 我想要把两项都完成 |
[21:36] | My team will be here soon. Find his car. | 我的人马上就到 去找到他的车 |
[21:44] | 210 over 145. | 高压210 低压145 |
[21:55] | 103.7. | 体温39.8摄氏度 |
[21:57] | Increase the dosage. | 加大剂量 |
[21:59] | We’re already 12 cc over the max. | 我们已经超过最大剂量12毫升了 |
[22:03] | Then why isn’t it working?! | 那为什么没见效 |
[22:06] | He’s resisting somehow. | 不知怎么的 他的身体在抵抗 |
[22:08] | I can stick him again, | 我能再给他一针 |
[22:09] | but if his heart goes into v-fib, we could lose him. | 但如果他开始室颤的话 可能会死的 |
[22:26] | Stick him again. | 再给他一针 |
[23:27] | I ran his face against the database. | 我在数据库里面对比了他的面部信息 |
[23:29] | What database? | 什么数据库 |
[23:31] | No matches. | 没有匹配结果 |
[23:32] | The car is registered to Borderland Cargo — | 车登记在边界货运名下 |
[23:34] | a shell corp with a dummy address. | 是个空壳公司 地址也是假的 |
[23:36] | What about the GPS data? | 那导航数据呢 |
[23:38] | If he works for the man holding Red, | 如果他为抓红魔的那个人工作 |
[23:39] | then maybe he’s been there before. | 也许他曾经去过那里 |
[23:49] | You have six addresses. | 一共有六个地址 |
[23:50] | Five are centrally located — | 其中五个在中心区 |
[23:52] | A motel, a church, two gas stations, | 一个旅店 一个教堂 两个加油站 |
[23:55] | and a restaurant in Alexandria. | 还有一个亚历山大市的餐厅 |
[23:57] | But this? This is something. | 但这个地址 有点问题 |
[23:59] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:00] | It’s an industrial neighborhood, remote. | 在工业区 比较偏远 |
[24:03] | The kind of place I’d find for Mr. Reddington | 如果我不想雷丁顿先生被发现 |
[24:05] | if I didn’t want him to be found. | 我就会把他藏在那里 |
[24:08] | Time for a road trip. | 是时候走一趟了 |
[24:26] | Armed lookouts. | 武装哨岗 |
[24:28] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[24:30] | Calling it in. We need backup. | 汇报情况 我们需要支援 |
[24:37] | Stay in the car. My orders are to keep you safe. | 待在车里 我接到的命令是保证你的安全 |
[25:16] | I think we’re ready here. | 我觉得准备好了 |
[25:17] | About bloody time. | 血腥时刻到 |
[25:48] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[26:20] | What the hell is this place? | 这到底是个什么地方 |
[26:31] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[26:54] | How are we? | 情况如何 |
[26:56] | He’s ready for you, sir. | 他准备好了 先生 |
[27:07] | Hello, Ray. | 你好啊 雷 |
[27:10] | It’s been, what… | 都过了 |
[27:11] | 20 years? | 20年了吧 |
[27:26] | Tell me, Agent Keen, | 告诉我 基恩探员 |
[27:27] | which part of stand down wasn’t clear to you? | 暂停行动这几个字你哪个不明白 |
[27:29] | This wasn’t my operation. | 不是我要行动的 |
[27:31] | Fowler may have shut us down, but did you really think | 福勒是让我们暂停行动 但你真认为 |
[27:33] | Reddington’s people weren’t gonna try to find him themselves? | 雷丁顿的人不会自己去找他吗 |
[27:35] | They did this without your involvement? | 他们这次行动你没参与吗 |
[27:37] | The only reason you’re standing here | 你站在这里的唯一原因就是 |
[27:38] | is because they trust me enough to involve me. | 他们足够信任我让我参与 |
[27:42] | Enlighten me. What is all this? | 让我长长见识 这些都是什么 |
[27:46] | Some kind of operations outpost | 邮局五公里外的 |
[27:48] | three miles from the post office. | 某个行动指挥点 |
[27:50] | Seems to be manned by the same people | 运营这个站点的好像和渗入我们内部 |
[27:51] | who infiltrated our facility and kidnapped Reddington. | 以及绑架雷丁顿的是同一批人 |
[27:55] | That doesn’t concern you? | 你不担心吗 |
[27:56] | I lost a dozen people today, Keen! | 我今天失去了十几个人 基恩 |
[27:59] | That isn’t on you. It’s on me. | 不会算在你头上 都是我的责任 |
[28:00] | No one wants the men who did this more than I do. | 没人比我更想抓住干这事的人 |
[28:02] | But riding shotgun on an unsanctioned massacre | 但是未经批准而胡乱杀人 |
[28:05] | isn’t the way to get it done. | 不是解决问题的方法 |
[28:08] | – Excuse me, Director Cooper? – What is it? | -库珀司长 -怎么了 |
[28:12] | There’s something you need to see. | 你得看看这个 |
[28:27] | I thought I was clear — | 我不是说得很清楚了吗 |
[28:28] | this task force is done. | 这个特别小组解散了 |
[28:31] | I think you’ll reconsider. | 我觉得你得再考虑考虑 |
[28:32] | Why in God’s name would I do that? | 凭什么我要这么做 |
[28:34] | Because this isn’t just about Reddington anymore. | 因为这已经不仅仅事关雷丁顿了 |
[28:36] | Agent Keen located a surveillance outpost. | 基恩探员找到了一处监视点 |
[28:38] | A few miles from here. | 就在这几公里外 |
[28:39] | Next-gen tech, better than anything we have in the field. | 新一代的技术 比我们现在用的都要高级 |
[28:42] | – Surveillance on what? – Us. | -监视什么的 -我们 |
[28:44] | They’ve been watching this task force for months — | 他们已经监视这个特别小组好几个月了 |
[28:46] | phone taps, communications logs — | 电话监听 通讯记录 |
[28:48] | We’re not sure to what extent. | 不知道还有些什么 |
[28:49] | We were able to recover very little. | 我们只恢复了一小部分数据 |
[28:51] | The equipment and data were rigged to self-destruct. | 设备和数据被设定为了自毁模式 |
[28:53] | I don’t understand. How is this even possible? | 我不明白 这怎么可能 |
[28:56] | Something else you should know. | 还有件事你得知道 |
[29:03] | They’ve been watching you, too. | 他们也在监视你 |
[29:15] | All right, that’s enough. Let him down. | 够了 放他下来 |
[29:17] | Come on. Get him a chair. | 给他弄把椅子 |
[29:35] | I don’t understand, Ray. None of this had to happen. | 我不明白 雷 这一切本来都没必要的 |
[29:40] | I thought we had an arrangement. | 我以为我们已经达成共识了 |
[29:43] | We do. | 确实是 |
[29:44] | Eh, I don’t know. | 那我就不明白了 |
[29:46] | The people I represent, they’re… | 我背后的人 他们 |
[29:50] | they’re nervous. | 他们很紧张 |
[29:52] | We don’t know what to think. | 我们不知道该怎么想了 |
[29:58] | We could’ve killed you. | 我们本可以杀了你 |
[30:00] | I don’t mean today. I mean any day. | 不是说今天 而是任何一天 |
[30:02] | I mean every day for the past two decades. | 过去二十年里的任何一天 |
[30:07] | But we don’t. | 但是我们没有 |
[30:09] | We know what you have, Ray. | 我们知道你掌握着什么 雷 |
[30:12] | And we know what’ll happen to it if you turn up dead. | 我们也知道要是你死了会发生什么 |
[30:17] | So we do nothing. We let you live. | 所以我们什么也没做 留你一命 |
[30:21] | And in exchange, | 作为交换 |
[30:22] | we — we trust that our secret remains secret. | 我们 我们相信我们的秘密不会泄露出去 |
[30:27] | – Nothing has changed. – Oh, no. | -什么都没有变 -不 |
[30:28] | I’d say everything’s changed. | 要我说一切都变了 |
[30:31] | Everything changed the minute you surrendered to the FBI. | 你向联调局自首的那一刻起一切都变了 |
[30:35] | Did you think we wouldn’t know? | 你以为我们不知道吗 |
[30:37] | Maybe you wanted to change our arrangement. | 也许你想毁约 |
[30:39] | Maybe you thought you could turn yourself in, | 也许你以为自首了 |
[30:41] | and, uh, find some new friends to protect you. | 就能找些新朋友来保护你 |
[30:44] | Maybe you plan to expose us. | 也许你想曝光我们 |
[30:45] | No. | 我没有 |
[30:56] | What have you told, Ray? | 你都告诉他们什么了 雷 |
[31:01] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[31:01] | Then what the hell are you doing here? | 那你到底在这干什么呢 |
[31:03] | My reasons have n-nothing to do with you. | 我自有我的理由 和你无关 |
[31:14] | Well, I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[31:16] | I really do. | 真的 |
[31:17] | Because I’ve always liked you, Ray. | 因为我一直都很喜欢你 雷 |
[31:20] | You’re a pain in my neck, but… | 虽然你对我而言好似如鲠在喉 但是 |
[31:24] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[31:32] | Just know this — | 要知道 |
[31:34] | You were walking in the park this morning. | 你今天早上在公园散步 |
[31:36] | We could’ve taken you then. | 我们本可以在那时候抓你 |
[31:38] | Instead, we dragged you from the safety and security | 但是 我们把你从你和你新朋友们 |
[31:41] | of the bed you’re now sharing with new friends. | 所认为的安全之地拖走 |
[31:44] | Why would we do a thing like that? | 我们为什么要那么做呢 |
[31:49] | To make it abundantly clear — | 就是要让你知道 |
[31:53] | There’s nowhere you can go… | 你无处可躲 |
[31:57] | There’s no one you can trust to keep you from us. | 没有人能够让你逃离我们 |
[32:15] | You were there? | 你在那里吗 |
[32:17] | When Reddington’s people took the building? | 雷丁顿的人攻进那栋楼的时候 |
[32:19] | How many people were killed? | 有多少人被杀了 |
[32:21] | At least six. | 至少六人 |
[32:23] | It was an outpost. Professionals. | 那是行动点 都是专业人员 |
[32:26] | These people were highly trained. | 这些人都训练有素 |
[32:28] | Like Garrick. | 就像加里克那样 |
[32:30] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[32:31] | A waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[32:32] | By Cooper’s directive, | 库珀的指示 |
[32:33] | I reached out to a few of our colleagues at the agency, | 我联系了几个中情局的同事 |
[32:36] | informed them of our situation, and offered to contact | 告诉他们我们的情况 并要求和其他 |
[32:39] | my counterparts at the other black sites to share intel. | 黑屋的中情局联络人分享情报 |
[32:42] | All these names are redacted. | 所有这些名字都被涂掉了 |
[32:43] | So much for inter-agency cooperation. | 中情局内的合作也就这样了 |
[32:49] | You really think that Garrick had someone on the inside? | 你真的认为加里克有内应吗 |
[32:53] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[32:55] | The only one beyond suspicion is Ressler, | 唯一没有嫌疑的是雷斯勒 |
[32:57] | unless he used Garrick to shoot him in the leg | 除非他让加里克朝他的腿开枪 |
[32:59] | to cover his tracks. | 来摆脱嫌疑 |
[33:00] | – Is he still in surgery? – Four hours and counting. | -他还在做手术吗 -已经四小时了 |
[33:10] | 地址 霍林斯码头路527号 巴尔的摩 启用时间 1983年1月19日 停用时间 2002年4月9日 | |
[33:11] | Hollins Ferry Road. I know that address. | 霍林斯码头路 我知道那个地方 |
[33:14] | It says DCM — what does that mean? | 上面写着DCM 是什么意思 |
[33:16] | Decommissioned. | 已停用 |
[33:18] | Here I am trying to help, and the only names | 我想帮忙 可没被涂掉的 |
[33:20] | that aren’t blacked out are sites that are no longer in use. | 都是已经不再使用的地方 |
[33:24] | Is that a church? | 那是个教堂吗 |
[33:26] | Well, that’s the cover story. | 表面而已 |
[33:27] | – I’m gonna need satellite access to this address. – Why? | -我需要这里的卫星图像 -为什么 |
[33:30] | Because I think this might be where they’re holding Reddington. | 因为我认为这里是他们扣押雷丁顿的地方 |
[33:36] | Is this in Franklin Square? | 是在佛兰克林广场吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[33:38] | The ambulance that was used to abduct Reddington | 用于绑架雷丁顿的救护车在离那里 |
[33:41] | they found burning in a garage a quarter mile from there. | 400米远的车库里被发现已烧毁 |
[33:46] | I think we found Reddington. | 我们可能找到雷丁顿了 |
[33:48] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[33:49] | A church in Baltimore — a decommissioned black site. | 巴尔的摩的一座教堂里 一个弃用的黑屋 |
[33:52] | A black site? You think that’s where they’re holding Reddington? | 黑屋 你觉得他们把雷丁顿扣押在那里吗 |
[33:54] | It makes sense. It’s the last place we would think of. | 这说得通 这是我们最不会去想的地方 |
[33:56] | And if he knew about this site, he’d know about others. | 如果他知道这里 那也会知道其他的 |
[33:58] | What about it, Diane? I need an answer. | 你怎么看 戴安 我需要你的答复 |
[34:00] | Are we shut down or not? | 还要不要继续 |
[34:12] | You should go, sir. | 你该走了 先生 |
[34:14] | I’ll take care of Reddington. | 我会处理好雷丁顿的 |
[34:15] | No. | 不 |
[34:18] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[34:19] | I delivered him for interrogation. | 我把他带来给你审问 |
[34:21] | I took that risk because you promised — | 我冒这么大风险是因为你承诺 |
[34:23] | I know what we promised. | 我记得我们的承诺 |
[34:26] | But I don’t know is whether he’s telling the truth. | 可我不清楚他说的是不是实话 |
[34:29] | If you kill him, it could trigger whatever he has in place. | 杀了他 也许会触发他准备好的事 |
[34:31] | With all due respect, sir, that’s not my problem. | 恕我直言 先生 这不关我事 |
[34:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:37] | I lost a lot of men today — couple of good ones. | 我今天损失了不少人 好几名精英 |
[34:42] | You had your talk. | 你问完了 |
[34:45] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[34:55] | Just you and me again, Red. Just like the old days. | 又只剩下我们俩了 红魔 一如往昔 |
[35:00] | Oh, give it a rest. | 省省吧 |
[35:01] | We both know Fitch won’t let you finish it. | 你我都明白 费奇是不会让你得逞的 |
[35:03] | That’s as may be. | 或许如此 |
[35:05] | But you know what I can do, though, Red? | 不过你知道我会做什么吗 红魔 |
[35:08] | I can find Lizzy. | 我会去找莉兹 |
[35:10] | I can hurt her. I can make her suffer. | 我会伤害她 让她尝尽苦头 |
[35:14] | And when I’m finished, I can kill her. | 等弄完了 就杀了她 |
[35:19] | Sometimes you just have to take what you can | 在这个疯狂世界 有时你只能做 |
[35:21] | in this crazy world. | 力所能及的事 |
[35:24] | Guess who taught me that, Red. | 猜猜这道理是谁教我的 红魔 |
[35:27] | You did. | 是你 |
[35:31] | What? No smart quips? | 怎么 不冷嘲热讽几句吗 |
[35:34] | No? | 不说吗 |
[35:40] | You’re not actually feeling something, are you, Red? | 你不会真有什么感觉了吧 红魔 |
[35:51] | Regret. | 后悔 |
[36:18] | Clear. | 安全 |
[36:20] | Man down. | 有人伤亡 |
[36:31] | He was here. | 他之前在这儿 |
[36:54] | In what world is any of this okay? | 这种情况怎么会没事 |
[36:57] | The fact that you don’t see that, | 你居然没觉得有什么 |
[36:58] | – that this is somehow normal to you– – I’m sorry. | -这对你来说已经成了常态 -对不起 |
[37:00] | A man told me that he was gonna kill you. | 一个男的跟我说他要杀了你 |
[37:05] | I’ve been attacked, I’ve been accused of murder, | 我被袭击 被指控谋杀 |
[37:07] | and now people are watching us. | 现在又有人在监视我们 |
[37:09] | Apparently, there are cameras in our bedroom. | 显然我们的卧室里有摄像头 |
[37:12] | – They’re gone. – Do you believe that? | -已经拆掉了 -你信吗 |
[37:16] | I need us together… and safe. | 我想要我们在一起 平平安安的 |
[37:21] | I meant what I said earlier. | 我之前说的是认真的 |
[37:25] | We need to leave this place. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[37:39] | Audrey? | 奥黛丽 |
[37:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[37:43] | I got a call. You okay? | 我接到了电话 你还好吗 |
[37:46] | Yeah. Yeah, long story. | 没事 说来话长 |
[37:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:50] | They called you? | 他们打电话给你了 |
[37:52] | Bureau did. | 局里打的 |
[37:54] | I guess I’m still on as your “Next of kin.” | 我猜记录上我还是你的亲属吧 |
[37:57] | Right. Your name’s still on that list. | 没错 你的名字还在那名单上 |
[38:00] | I meant to take it off. I’ve just been so busy, I… | 本来要去掉的 最近太忙了 |
[38:01] | No, no, no. It’s okay. I get it. | 不 不 没事的 我理解 |
[38:04] | So, you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:14] | You’re engaged? | 你订婚了 |
[38:19] | It’s crazy, right? | 不可思议 对吧 |
[38:22] | Tell me he’s fat and unemployed. | 告诉我他是个失业的胖子 |
[38:26] | He’s fat and unemployed. | 他是个失业的胖子 |
[38:31] | Mind staying for a few minutes? | 介意多待几分钟吗 |
[38:36] | He was there. | 他之前在那儿 |
[38:38] | Lab tests confirm the blood was Reddington’s. | 实验室确认了那是雷丁顿的血 |
[38:40] | Which means? | 也就是说 |
[38:41] | As far as we can tell, he killed his captor and escaped. | 就现在来看 他杀了绑匪然后逃跑了 |
[38:43] | – Then why aren’t you out hunting him down? – I’m sorry? | -那你们为什么没去追捕他 -什么 |
[38:46] | I thought we were in the “cover our asses” business, | 我还以为我们是要收拾烂摊子 |
[38:48] | in containment mode. | 需要谨小慎微 |
[38:49] | That ship has sailed, Harold. | 忘了它吧 哈罗德 |
[38:51] | Someone is surveilling us, and we don’t know who. | 有人在监视我们 不知道是谁 |
[38:54] | – Reddington does. – You don’t know that. | -雷丁顿知道 -这说不准 |
[38:56] | We have a mole. | 我们有内鬼 |
[38:57] | That mole leaked intel | 内鬼泄露了情报 |
[38:59] | leading to the abduction and torture of Reddington. | 导致雷丁顿被绑架和折磨 |
[39:01] | It’s a simple math problem, Harold. | 这很清楚了 哈罗德 |
[39:03] | Whoever is after Reddington is after us, | 追查雷丁顿的人 是冲着我们来的 |
[39:05] | and that means, as far as I’m concerned, | 这就意味着 在我看来 |
[39:07] | that Reddington still has real value. | 雷丁顿仍有利用价值 |
[39:10] | The unit has a new focus — finding him. | 你们有了新任务 找到他 |
[39:13] | As of this moment, | 从现在起 |
[39:15] | the only target on the blacklist | 黑名单上的唯一目标 |
[39:17] | is Raymond Reddington. | 就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[39:23] | ♬言语苍白无力♬ | |
[39:25] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[39:27] | ♬当你深陷谷底♬ | |
[39:32] | ♬未来无限光明♬ | |
[39:36] | ♬却映出末路穷途♬ | |
[39:40] | 联调局十大在逃重犯 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 | |
[39:41] | ♬钟摆摇摇曳曳♬ | |
[39:50] | ♬你我来来走走♬ | |
[39:59] | ♬形单更是影只♬ | |
[40:15] | ♬终悟往昔所不知♬ | |
[40:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:19] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[40:21] | Red. | 红魔 |
[40:22] | ♬抑或解脱♬ | |
[40:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:24] | Gone for a short while. | 离开一段时间 |
[40:24] | ♬抑或萦绕♬ | |
[40:26] | Dembe’s looking for you. | 邓比在找你 |
[40:26] | ♬抑或担负♬ | |
[40:27] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说很紧急 |
[40:29] | Dembe will have to wait. | 只能让邓比等着了 |
[40:32] | Lizzy… | 莉兹 |
[40:33] | ♬朝阳来 夕霞去♬ | |
[40:34] | I want you to know, | 我想让你知道 |
[40:35] | wherever I am, whatever I’m doing, | 无论我在何处 无论我在做什么 |
[40:39] | if you are in need, I will be there. | 只要你需要 我马上就会出现 |
[40:40] | ♬光阴荏苒 绝裙而去♬ | |
[40:41] | The task force, Cooper — | 特别小组 库珀 |
[40:43] | They’re searching for you. | 他们在找你 |
[40:45] | What should I tell them? | 我该怎么说 |
[40:46] | – I have to go. – Wait. | -我得挂了 -等等 |
[40:48] | One question, please. | 还有一个问题 拜托 |
[40:51] | It’s about my father. | 跟我父亲有关的 |
[40:54] | Growing up, Sam — He raised me like his own. | 萨姆把我抚养长大 视如己出 |
[40:59] | He was… | 他曾是… |
[41:02] | my whole world. | 我的全部 |
[41:06] | But he wasn’t my father. | 但他不是我的生父 |
[41:09] | What is the question, Lizzy? | 你想问什么 莉兹 |
[41:10] | ♬烈焰焚身难暖心灰意冷♬ | |
[41:16] | Are you my father? | 你是我的生父吗 |
[41:18] | ♬世界苍穹难掩无限离愁♬ | |
[41:24] | No. | 不是 |
[41:30] | Lizzy… | 莉兹 |
[41:34] | Be careful of your husband. | 多加留意你丈夫 |
[41:37] | ♬钟摆摇摇曳曳♬ | |
[41:46] | ♬钟摆摇摇曳曳♬ |