Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Connecting trains to the orange and blue line at Farragut east. 在东法拉格特街换乘橙色线和蓝色线
[00:06] Connecting trains to the orange and blue line at Farragut north. 在北法拉格特街换乘黄色线
[00:27] Bergman’s, right? 伯格曼家的 对吧
[00:30] The store where you bought your hat. 买这顶帽子的店
[00:31] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[00:34] I didn’t — I didn’t leave the tag on, did I? 我不会 不会没拆标签吧
[00:36] No. 不是
[00:38] I walk by there every day on my way home. 我每天回家路上都会经过这家店
[00:41] I saw the hat in the display window, 在橱窗里看到这帽子
[00:42] and I knew I had to get it for my dad. 我就知道一定要送我爸爸一顶
[00:44] But in gray. Gray’s his thing. 不过要灰色的 他最喜欢灰色
[00:47] That’s very thoughtful. 真体贴
[00:50] Next stop, Woodley Park. 下一站 伍德利公园
[00:54] When’s the last time you saw him? 你上次见到他是什么时候
[00:58] Sunday. 周日
[00:59] We both go to St. Patrick’s Episcopal. 我俩都去圣帕特里克圣公会
[01:03] Good. That’s good. 真好
[01:17] Woodley Park. 伍德利公园到了
[01:20] It was nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[01:22] You, too. 我也是
[01:23] Please allow passengers to exit before boarding the train. 请先下后上 有序乘车
[01:30] Sir, you forgot your briefcase! 先生 你的手提箱忘拿了
[01:32] Sir, you forgot your briefcase! 先生 你的手提箱忘拿了
[01:47] What the hell? 搞什么
[02:01] I can’t breathe. 我不能呼吸了
[02:02] – Are– are you okay? – Call 9-1-1. -你 你没事吧 -快报警
[02:07] Miss, are you okay? 小姐 你没事吧
[02:08] Please help me! Please, I need help! 请帮帮我 我需要帮助
[02:10] Please! 拜托
[02:46] ♬吾非汝物♬
[02:50] ♬汝归吾属♬
[02:54] ♬切勿忘却♬
[02:55] What is this? 这是什么
[02:57] Café au lait– 浅咖啡色
[02:59] Unless you like the dark nut better. 除非你更喜欢深坚果色
[03:01] – But don’t decide yet. – I’m sorry. Let’s start over. -先别急着决定 -不好意思 从头来过
[03:03] Why is our dining room no longer dine-able? 我们的餐厅怎么变这样了
[03:05] We’re remodeling. 我们要重新装修
[03:06] Clearly, and we’re doing it at 7:00 a.m. 看出来了 还是在早上七点
[03:09] Well, the guy at the hardware store said 五金店的人说
[03:10] to hang the samples in the morning 早上把样板挂起来
[03:11] so that you can see what they look like throughout the day. 能看清颜色在一天之中的变化
[03:14] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[03:17] I like this one. 我喜欢这个
[03:19] Grandma’s pumpkins? 老奶奶南瓜色
[03:20] Grandma’s what? 老奶奶什么
[03:23] I know it’s ridiculous. 我知道这很可笑
[03:26] Oh, I’m just so sick of this room. 只是我真的很烦这房间
[03:28] Why? I like this room. 为什么 我喜欢这房间
[03:30] It’s not the room. 不是房间的关系
[03:31] It’s just that someone invaded our lives, our house. 是有人闯入了我们的生活 我们的家
[03:34] They put that stupid box in the floor. 他们把那个该死的盒子藏到地板下面
[03:36] It doesn’t matter anymore. 一切都过去了
[03:41] They made me believe you were a monster. 他们让我相信你是魔鬼
[03:46] I doubted you. 我怀疑过你
[03:49] I doubted us. 我怀疑过我们
[03:50] Yeah, we’re past it. 好在我们熬过去了
[03:52] We’re gonna be fine. 我们以后会好好的
[03:53] And I don’t think that we need to destroy the dining room. 我觉得我们不用改建餐厅
[03:58] I think that we just need — 我们只要…
[03:59] To move? 搬走吗
[04:02] I was gonna say we need time, 我本来想说我们需要时间的
[04:03] but, uh, it’s good to know where your head’s at. 但是很高兴知道你的想法
[04:10] Keen. 我是基恩
[04:11] Turn on the TV. 打开电视
[04:13] Babe, can you turn the tv on? 亲爱的 帮我打开电视好吗
[04:15] What channel? 哪个频道
[04:16] Any channel. 哪个都行
[04:19] This is the scene at D.C.’s red line station. 这是特区地铁红线某站外的景象
[04:21] Details are still sketchy, 具体情况现在还不清楚
[04:23] but rescue teams and emergency personnel 但是救援队伍和急救人员
[04:25] are arriving on the… 正在陆续抵达…
[04:30] Lady! You can’t park here! 女士 这里禁止停车
[04:33] Hey, officer! She’s with me. 警官 她是我们的人
[04:35] What do we got? 什么情况
[04:37] Appears to be a biological attack on the red line. 应该是对地铁红线的生化袭击
[04:39] – How many dead? – 37. -多少人死亡 -37
[04:41] No survivors on the train car. 那节车厢无人幸存
[04:42] Agent Ressler! 雷斯勒探员
[04:43] Agent Ressler, 雷斯勒探员
[04:44] uh, we got something you should probably see. 我们有新发现 你来看看
[04:46] The transit authority gave us access 交通部门给了我们权限
[04:48] to their closed-circuit feeds. 让我们查看闭路监控
[04:50] What am I looking at here? 看什么
[04:51] A man carrying a briefcase. 拿着手提箱的一个人
[04:53] He boards the train at Dupont Circle. 他在杜邦广场站上的地铁
[04:56] Four minutes elapse. 四分钟之后
[04:58] The same man exits the train 这个人在下一站
[04:59] at the next station, Woodley Park. 伍德利公园 出站了
[05:01] He’s not carrying the briefcase. 但是手里没有手提箱
[05:02] He left it on the train. 他把手提箱放在地铁上了
[05:04] And moments later, at precisely 6:42 a.m… 不久后 也就是在早上六点四十二分
[05:09] I think we found our delivery device. 看来我们找到了投放装置
[05:11] I’ll radio the evidence team. 我去通知证据调查小队
[05:15] I reached out to my contacts at the agency. 我联系到了局里的联系人
[05:17] Central Intelligence or National Security? 中情局还是国安局的
[05:19] – Both. – What’d you find out? -都有 -有什么发现
[05:20] Nothing. But that in itself has some value. 什么都没有 但这本身就说明了问题
[05:22] There was absolutely zero foreign chatter 地铁红线遭到袭击以前
[05:24] prior to the attack on the red line. 并没有恐怖袭击的消息
[05:26] So, you think this was homegrown? 那依你之见这是美国人所为
[05:27] If I had to put money on it, 如果要我赌的话
[05:29] which I wouldn’t, yes. 虽然我不会这么做 是的
[05:31] Where are we on that briefcase? 手提箱的线索有何进展
[05:33] I reached out to CDC, 我联系了疾控中心
[05:34] but they denied our request to release it as evidence. 但是他们拒绝了我们要拿它当证据的要求
[05:36] – Why? – Because it tested positive -为什么 -因为检测出了
[05:38] for trace amounts of radioactive material. 少量的放射性物质
[05:40] We’ll have to wait on decontamination protocols. 我们必须等辐射去污完成
[05:42] Excuse me. 不好意思
[05:43] We’ve got a caller into the tip line. 有人打了我们的情报热线
[05:44] The person claims they can I.D. our suspect. 这个人声称可以指认嫌疑人
[05:47] This is Special Agent Keen. 我是特别探员基恩
[05:48] Agent Keen, I have a tip. 基恩探员 我有一个小建议
[05:50] You’re a winter, not an autumn. 你是冬天 不是秋天
[05:52] Stop wearing olive. 别穿橄榄色的衣服了
[05:53] You know, I don’t have time for this. 我没闲工夫说这个
[05:54] You’re not the one who had to listen 你又没要听那七分钟
[05:55] to that God-awful hold music for 7 minutes, 恶心至极的彩铃
[05:58] which wouldn’t have been necessary if you’d take my calls. 如果你接电话的话 我就不用听了
[06:00] It’s a little snug. Don’t you think, Martin? 有点紧 你不觉得吗 马丁
[06:02] You know, as much as I love our little talks, 你知道的 虽然我很喜欢跟你闲聊
[06:05] you’re holding up a line 但是你占用了
[06:06] for people that might have actual information. 可能有实际线索的人拨打的电话线路
[06:08] This isn’t a social call. 这不是交际电话
[06:09] I can identify the man you’re looking for, Lizzy. 我能辨认出你要找的人 莉兹
[06:11] Okay. Who is he? 好吧 他是谁
[06:13] Phones are so impersonal. 电话太没有人情味了
[06:14] Why don’t we meet for show and tell in 30 minutes? 要不我们三十分钟后见面再聊吧
[06:17] Dembe will forward you a location. 邓比会把地点发给你
[06:18] If you care to hear me out, wonderful. 如果你愿意听我的 那很好
[06:20] Otherwise, good luck with your case. 否则 祝你早日破案
[06:28] The man you’re looking for is named Frederick Barnes, 你要的找的人的名字是弗雷德里克·巴恩斯
[06:31] a former defense research scientist 原本在安纳波利斯
[06:32] out of arpax systems in Annapolis. 做国防研究
[06:35] You may not be familiar with his name, 你也许不熟悉他的名字
[06:37] but you’re likely familiar with his work — 但是你应该很熟悉他的成就
[06:39] Biochemical agents such as cytochlorin, 生化药剂 例如细胞氯素
[06:42] black phosphorus, paratoxin. 黑磷 超毒物
[06:44] Barnes headed the project team that developed all of them, 巴恩斯领导了研发出这些物质的团队
[06:47] but he was more than just a research scientist. 但是他不仅仅是个研究科学家
[06:50] He was gifted, 他富有天赋
[06:51] a savant of government-sanctioned mass killing. 曾是政府批准的大规模杀伤性武器的专家
[06:56] What do you mean, “Was”? “曾”是什么意思
[06:58] Five years ago, the man quit his job, 五年前 这个人辞掉了工作
[07:00] sold his house, and entered the free market. 卖掉了他的房子 并投身到自由市场
[07:02] Started selling his creations to the highest bidder — 开始将他的产物卖给出价最高的买家
[07:04] Autocrats, terrorists, me. 独裁者 恐怖分子 我
[07:07] Betraying your country and auctioning off its secrets. 背叛国家 出卖国家机密
[07:11] Where have I heard that before? 我是不是在哪里听过这个
[07:12] You want to compare him to me? 你想拿他跟我相比吗
[07:14] Be my guest. 随你便
[07:15] I’m perfectly comfortable with what I am. 我对自己的为人毫无忧虑
[07:18] But, please, make no mistake — 但拜托 别搞错了
[07:20] Frederick Barnes is a very special animal, 弗雷德里克·巴恩斯是特别物种
[07:24] one with the tools and know-how 他极有手段 知道
[07:25] to kill thousands and thousands of people all at once. 如何一次性杀死成千上万的人
[07:30] What he’s lacked until now has been the desire. 到现在为止 他只是没有这种欲望而已
[07:34] So, what’s changed? 那是什么发生了改变
[07:35] Well, that’s the question. 这正是问题所在
[07:37] Barnes has always operated with a certain level of detachment — 巴恩斯通一直都置身事外
[07:41] always the designer, the seller, 虽然他既是设计师 也是卖家
[07:43] never the delivery agent of his own weapons. 但他从不自己投递武器
[07:46] But if Barnes is now willing to use his work 但如果巴恩斯现在想利用他的产品
[07:49] to kill indiscriminately, 来滥杀无辜
[07:52] then he is, quite literally, 那么他就真的成了
[07:54] the most dangerous man in the world. 世界上最危险的人
[08:08] Hey, Dr.Buckman. 巴克曼医生
[08:11] We’ve managed to I.D. 31 of the victims so far. 目前我们已经确认了31名受害者的身份
[08:13] The other 6 presented 另外六人由于
[08:14] with pseudoaneurysm of the internal maxillary artery, 出现了上颌动脉假动脉瘤的症状
[08:16] making them unrecognizable. 因此无法辨认
[08:18] Can you translate for the medically challenged? 你能跟我们这些医学盲解释得通俗一点吗
[08:21] The arteries in their face exploded. 他们脸部的动脉爆炸了
[08:22] That was the cause of death? 那是死因吗
[08:24] It was just a symptom of the larger condition — 那只是病情严重时的一个症状
[08:25] Kurz disease is what killed them. 库兹症才是真正死因
[08:27] – Oh, I’ve never heard of it. – No one has. -我从没听说过 -没人听说过
[08:29] It’s a vascular disorder, extremely rare. 这是一种血管疾病 极其罕见
[08:31] Causes the veins and arteries to harden 会导致静脉和动脉硬化
[08:33] until the body’s starved of oxygen. 直到人体缺氧
[08:35] Odd thing is, it usually takes about a decade 但奇怪的是 这种病通常要十年时间
[08:37] for this disease to run its full course. 才会致死
[08:39] In this case, it took two minutes. 而在这个案子里 只花了两分钟
[08:41] Either of you eat lunch yet? 你们俩吃午饭了吗
[08:43] – No. – Good. -没有 -很好
[08:44] Follow me. 跟我来
[08:48] Children? 孩子
[08:50] His name is Ryan Demsky, 9 years old. 他名叫莱恩·德恩斯基 九岁
[08:53] He was here on vacation with his dad 他跟他爸爸从明尼苏达州圣保罗
[08:54] from St. Paul, Minnesota. 到这里来度假
[08:58] You said this disease is rare. 你说这种病很罕见
[09:00] – How rare? – In the last 5 years, -有多罕见 -过去五年
[09:02] there have been a handful of Kurz infections worldwide. 全世界的库兹感染病例屈指可数
[09:04] We’ve seen almost 600 new cases since July, 但从七月份起 已经有了近600个病例
[09:07] which seems impossible, 这蹊跷得很
[09:08] since the virus isn’t particularly contagious. 因为这种病毒的传染性并不强
[09:10] Unless someone was intentionally spreading it. 除非是有人在蓄意传播
[09:12] That’s the conclusion we came to, as well. 那也正是我们得出的结论
[09:13] A few months back, Atlanta opened up an investigation 几个月前 亚特兰大展开一项调查
[09:16] tracking large infection clusters. 追踪大型传染病集群
[09:18] Our suspect has a background 我们的嫌疑人有
[09:19] in biological and chemical warfare. 参与生化战争的背景
[09:21] Is it possible that he weaponized this disease 是否有可能是他将这种疾病制成武器
[09:24] and somehow modified it to make it more lethal? 然后对其进行改造 使之更具有致命性
[09:27] Technically? Sure. 从技术上讲是可能的
[09:28] But he’d be operating on the frontiers of fringe science. 但他一定是根据边缘科学改造的
[09:30] One thing’s clear, though. 至少有一件事是明确的
[09:31] Your man has access. 你们要找的人有路子
[09:33] Access to what? 有什么路子
[09:33] Strontium 90, a radioactive isotope. 锶90 放射性同位素
[09:36] We found traces of it on the delivery device. 我们在运输设备上发现了这种物质的痕迹
[09:38] He probably used it as an immunosuppressant. 他可能是用它来做免疫抑制剂的
[09:42] Strontium 90 isn’t something 锶90不是在超级市场里
[09:43] you can just pick up at your local piggly wiggly. 随便就能买到的东西
[09:45] It’s a waste by-product of nuclear reactors — 它是核反应堆的废弃副产品
[09:48] Toxic, highly regulated. 有毒 高度管制
[09:50] There’s only a handful of people in the world 世界上只有小部分人
[09:52] who can procure it in sizable quantities. 能批量弄到手
[09:55] Let me guess — you happen to know one of them. 让我猜猜 你恰巧认识其中一个
[09:56] Actually, I happen to know three them — 说实话 我碰巧认识三个
[09:58] The first of whom was apprehended 第一个 上个月
[09:59] by Russian authorities last month. 被俄国当局逮捕了
[10:01] The second, vaporized by a drone in Quetta, 第二个 在奎达被无人机打死了
[10:03] courtesy of your colleagues in the five-sided foxhole. 都是你五角大楼同事的功劳
[10:06] And the third? 那第三个呢
[10:08] Is likely Barnes’ supplier. 可能是巴恩斯的供应商
[10:09] Cut to it — I want a name. 别废话了 我要知道名字
[10:13] I’m afraid it wouldn’t do you any good. 你知道恐怕也没用
[10:14] The FBI has no jurisdiction where he operates. 他做事的地方联调局可没有管辖权
[10:18] In any case, 不管怎样
[10:19] I’ve already set a meeting with him for this afternoon. 我今天下午已经和他约好见面了
[10:21] And what makes you think he knows how to find Barnes? 你为什么觉得他知道怎么找到巴恩斯
[10:23] He knows how to get paid by him. That should be sufficient. 他知道怎么从他那儿拿到报酬 这就足够了
[10:25] And he’s just gonna willingly hand over this information? 他会心甘情愿地把信息告诉我们吗
[10:27] We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, Donald. 船到桥头自然直 唐纳德
[10:30] Look, we’re wasting precious time. 听着 我们在浪费宝贵时间
[10:32] You want to catch a mass murderer 你们要想在这个杀人狂
[10:34] before he strikes again, 下次动手之前抓到他
[10:35] and for that to happen, I need to catch a plane. 我就得去赶飞机了
[10:42] You should come, Lizzy. 你应该一起来 莉兹
[10:44] We could have a therapy session on the way, 我们可以在路上进行心理辅导
[10:46] talk out our problems. 谈谈我们的问题
[10:48] Have you ever been to Cuba? 你去过古巴吗
[10:49] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[10:50] All my tropical wear’s in the wash. 我所有的夏装都洗了
[10:52] You’d look positively radiant in a Guayabera dress. 你穿瓜亚贝拉裙子一定会很漂亮的
[10:55] I know a little shop in Reston. 我知道莱斯顿街上有个小商店
[10:57] We could stop before our flight. 上飞机前我们可以在那里停一下
[10:58] There is no “Our flight”. 没有什么”我们上飞机”
[11:00] You have something more pressing than finding your suspect? 你有比找到嫌疑人更重要的事要做吗
[11:02] Actually, I was able to track down 实际上 我要去追踪
[11:04] Barnes’ old research partner, 巴恩斯以前的研究搭档
[11:05] so I’m hoping she can fill in some of the missing pieces. 希望她能提供点消息
[11:08] So, I guess you’re on your own. 所以看样子你得自己去了
[11:14] I’m sorry you’re upset with me. 很抱歉我让你生气了
[11:17] That would imply I care enough to be angry. 我要是生气就说明我在乎你
[11:21] I might do the same in your position. 如果我是你 我也会这样的
[11:24] It’s easier to blame me for framing your husband 责怪我诬赖你老公
[11:27] than face the truth of what he is. 比面对真相要容易得多
[11:29] Tom teaches 4th grade. 汤姆教四年级
[11:31] He’s overworked and underpaid 工作辛苦工资又低
[11:32] and still wakes up every morning with a smile on his face. 但每天早上他还微笑着起床
[11:35] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[11:36] Because he knows nothing 因为他对你我所在的
[11:37] of the terrible world you and I live in. 这个糟糕世界一无所知
[11:41] End of story. 就是这样
[11:42] Oh, that’s not the end of the story. 这不是结局
[11:45] I’m confident you’ll come to see that. 我相信你会想明白的
[11:48] But in the meantime, 但同时
[11:49] we need to find a way to move past this. 我们得想办法让这件事过去
[11:51] Because for me, 因为对我来说
[11:52] there’s just no fun in it unless you’re there. 如果你不在就毫无乐趣可言
[11:54] And if there’s no fun to be had, I’m not interested. 而要是没有乐趣 我就没什么兴趣了
[12:02] ♬我已苏醒♬
[12:04] ♬无所畏惧♬
[12:06] ♬无需费力 终将成功♬
[12:10] ♬冰与火 交融又碰撞♬
[12:14] ♬世界万物 深陷其中♬
[12:14] We should probably get going 如果想在中午之前
[12:15] if you want to make Havana by noon. 到哈瓦那 我们该走了
[12:18] ♬无人知晓我们为何在此♬
[12:21] ♬放下困惑 直面恐惧♬
[12:24] Quick, say something nice to me. 快 说点好听的
[12:25] It’s been a dreadful morning. 这个早晨糟透了
[12:27] Would good news suffice? 好消息可以吗
[12:30] You wanted to know if it ever went on the market? 你不是想知道这东西有没有出售吗
[12:33] ♬我去了 喔 喔 喔 喔♬
[12:33] Is it really for sale? 真的在出售吗
[12:35] I take that to mean 你的意思是
[12:36] you’d like me to move forward with the purchase? 想让我去买过来对吗
[12:37] ♬喔 喔 喔 喔♬
[12:41] ♬我去了 喔 喔 喔 喔♬
[12:42] Perhaps this day can be salvaged after all. 也许今天还没那么糟
[12:45] ♬喔 喔 喔 喔♬
[12:58] Mrs. Forrester? Special Agents Keen and Ressler. 弗雷斯特女士 特别探员基恩和雷斯勒
[13:01] We’d like to talk to you about Frederick Barnes. 我们想跟你谈谈弗雷德里克·巴恩斯的事
[13:04] He was brilliant, ahead of his time. 他很聪明 走在时代前端
[13:07] He — he was a rising star at — at work. 他在工作上是颗冉冉升起的新星
[13:09] I-I was never quite sure why he decided to leave. 我不太确定他离开的原因
[13:12] Were you aware of any problems Barnes may have been having 你有注意到巴恩斯工作
[13:14] at work or in his personal life? 或生活上的问题吗
[13:16] What personal life? We worked 16-hour days. 他有什么生活 我们一天工作16小时
[13:19] Oh, that’s an understatement. 这还是委婉的说法
[13:21] He practically had an living in that lab. 实际上他就在实验室里过日子
[13:24] He — 他
[13:25] Frederick was obsessive. 雷德里克很偏执
[13:28] Every research problem was like a puzzle that he had to solve. 认为每个研究问题都是他必须解决的谜题
[13:32] When did you last speak with him? 你最近一次和他联系是什么时候
[13:34] Five years ago? 五年前吧
[13:36] Last I heard, he was taking a teaching job at Purdue. 据我所知 他接受普渡大学的邀请去教学
[13:40] Is he in some kind of trouble? 他惹上什么麻烦了吗
[13:42] Hey, buddy. This is our son, Ethan. 伙计 这是我们的儿子 伊森
[13:44] Is it okay if I go over to Caleb’s? 我能去卡莱布家玩吗
[13:48] Do me a favor. Not right now. Go upstairs. 给个面子 先别去 你先上楼
[13:51] I’ll be right up, okay, sweetie? Go. Thank you. 我马上上去 宝贝 去吧 谢谢
[13:58] Do you have any contact info for Barnes? 你有巴恩斯的联系方式吗
[14:00] Even an old phone number could help. 就算是个以前的电话号码也好
[14:02] Yeah, I might have something in the kitchen. 厨房里可能有
[14:13] I need to ask you a personal question about your son. 我想问个关于你儿子的私人问题
[14:18] Does he have Kurz disease? 他是不是有库尔兹症
[14:20] Yeah. How did you know that? 是的 你是怎么知道的
[14:23] Because I just saw dozens of corpses 因为我刚刚看过几十具
[14:24] infected with a weaponized variant of the disease. 被这种病毒的武器化变种感染死亡的尸体
[14:27] Barnes released it on the red line this morning. 巴恩斯今早在地铁红线里释放了这种病毒
[14:29] He killed 37 people, including a 9-year-old child. 他杀死了37人 还包括一个九岁的孩子
[14:33] And I have a hard time believing the coincidence 你的儿子感染了
[14:35] that your son is infected with the same disease 你的前搭档用来大屠杀的病毒
[14:37] your former research partner is now using to commit mass murder. 我很难相信这只是个巧合
[14:41] So, if there’s something you’re holding back, 所以如果你隐瞒了什么事情
[14:42] now would be a good time to re-evaluate that decision. 现在最好再思考一下你的决定
[14:48] Frederick is Ethan’s father. 弗雷德里克是伊森的父亲
[14:50] Does your husband know this? 你丈夫知道这件事吗
[14:53] It just happened. 事情就那样发生了
[14:55] I thought it was best for the family to keep the secret. 我觉得保密是对这个家庭最好的选择
[14:59] Does Frederick know he’s Ethan’s real father? 那弗雷德里克知道他是伊森的父亲吗
[15:03] Yeah. 知道
[15:05] When Ethan was 5, he — he developed Kurz, 伊森五岁时得了库尔兹症
[15:07] and they — they told us it was untreatable. 医生说那是不治之症
[15:10] Frederick wouldn’t accept that. 弗雷德里克接受不了这个事实
[15:13] He had contacts in the pharmaceutical industry. 他在制药行业有些人脉
[15:16] He reached out to them 他联系了那些人
[15:17] to secure research funding into the disease, 想争取这个病的研究经费
[15:19] but everyone turned him down. 但所有人都拒绝了他
[15:21] Why? 为什么
[15:23] Kurz is too rare. 因为库尔兹症太少见了
[15:25] Small disease means small profits. 罕见的病症意味着微薄的利润
[15:28] That’s why Barnes is killing. 这就是巴恩斯大开杀戒的原因
[15:29] He wants to infect enough people with Kurz disease 他想让足够多的人感染库尔兹症
[15:31] – that it gets on the public’s radar. – Why? -从而让公众关注到这种病症 -为什么
[15:33] Because then it can’t be ignored anymore. 因为那样这种病就不会再被忽视了
[15:35] The more people that die, 死的人越多
[15:36] the more attention the disease gets. 这种病得到的关注就越多
[15:38] And the more profitable it will be to invest research dollars. 这样投资相关研究就会有更丰厚的回报
[15:41] Putting aside how insane this sounds, 先不说这个想法有多疯狂
[15:43] if you’re right, Barnes is just getting started. 如果你是对的 巴恩斯才开了个头而已
[16:18] Ahh, gracias. 谢谢
[16:23] Gracias. 谢谢
[16:27] Manny, as always, you look like hell. 曼宁 一如既往 你的样子糟透了
[16:29] Says the devil himself. 没想到这话会从你嘴里说出来
[16:31] Come here. 过来
[16:34] So, what brings you to my neck of the woods, gringo? 是什么风把你吹来的 外国佬
[16:36] Just you, Manny. It’s all you. 就是你 曼宁 因为你
[16:40] Let’s talk about strontium 90. 我们来谈谈锶90
[16:42] Strontium 90? Of course that’s what you want. 锶90 当然了
[16:45] Because you can’t want drugs or Qassam rockets 因为你是不会跟其他人一样
[16:48] like anyone else. 要毒品和卡萨火箭的
[16:49] A Qassam rocket is a fertilizer-filled trash can. 卡萨火箭只是一个装满肥料的垃圾桶
[16:52] I wouldn’t fire that eyesore at my worst enemy. 我不会对我的敌人发射那玩意儿的
[16:58] How much do you need? 你需要多少
[16:59] 12 kilos. 十二公斤
[17:01] What exactly are you going to do 你要十二公斤的
[17:03] with 12 kilograms of strontium 90? 锶90干什么
[17:12] Bueno. 布埃诺
[17:13] I’ve secured the funds on the purchase. 我已经拿到购买资金了
[17:14] I’m ready to proceed on Red’s word. 准备按照红魔的命令行事
[17:16] Good. I’ll let him know once he’s done with Soto. 很好 等他和索托谈完了我会告诉他的
[17:19] Excellent. 非常好
[17:23] $6 million. I need three weeks. 六百万美元 我需要三周的时间
[17:25] – I need it now. – Not possible. -我现在就要 -不可能
[17:27] Fresh out, I’m afraid. 我目前没货
[17:28] Then perhaps I could get in touch with your previous buyer 那也许我可以和你之前的买家联系
[17:31] and make them an offer instead. 直接向他们购买
[17:32] Are you threatening to cut me out of my own business? 你是在威胁我要抢我的生意吗
[17:35] Because we’re not that good of friends. 毕竟我们不是那么好的朋友
[17:36] What, are they gonna pull their guns 他们准备掏出枪
[17:37] and hold them all sideways at me? 全部对准我吗
[17:40] Manny, I’m sure we can come 曼宁 我相信我们能想出
[17:43] to a mutually beneficial arrangement. 一个互惠互利的方案
[17:45] I’m listening. 洗耳恭听
[17:46] Reach out to your buyer, 联系你的买家
[17:48] convince them to sell back some of their purchase to you 说服他们把购买到的一些货
[17:50] at a premium. 高价卖回给你
[17:51] What kind of premium? 什么样的高价
[17:52] My client will put up $10 million 我的客户出价一千万美元
[17:54] for immediate delivery, 但是要现货
[17:56] with a hefty transaction fee for yourself, of course. 当然还会付给你一笔高额交易费用
[18:14] Did he take the bait? 他上钩了吗
[18:15] Like a trout to a butterworm. 就像咬到鱼饵的鳟鱼
[18:18] He should be calling Barnes any minute. 他很快就会给巴恩斯打电话的
[18:35] Call’s going through now. 电话正在接通
[18:36] Good, run the trace. 很好 运行跟踪
[18:47] What do you need? 你需要什么
[18:48] A bottle of beer and a pork sandwich. 一瓶啤酒和一个猪肉三明治
[18:50] How about you? What do you need? 你呢 你要什么
[18:53] How about Barnes’ location? 想知道巴恩斯的位置吗
[19:25] Sir? 先生
[19:28] Are you with group 33? 你是三十三组的吗
[19:31] Yes. 是的
[19:33] I was actually hoping to reschedule my jury service. 我希望能重新安排我的陪审服务
[19:36] I’ll need your summons. 我需要你的传唤令
[19:38] Yes. 好的
[19:41] You know what? I think I left it in my car. 我大概是忘在车里了
[19:44] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[19:56] Cooper. 库珀
[19:57] Red got us a 20 on Barnes. 红魔把巴恩斯的位置告诉了我们
[19:58] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[19:59] The courthouse in Arlington. We’re on our way in now. 阿灵顿法院 我们正在进去
[20:15] Federal Agents! Federal Agent! 联邦特工
[20:16] – Move! Move! Move! – FBI! -闪开 -联调局
[20:17] Take the north stairwell. I’ve got the second floor. 从北边楼梯间包抄上去 我去二楼
[20:26] All right, everyone. Single file. 各位 排成一列有序退场
[20:42] Your tax dollars at work. 税还真不是白交的
[20:52] Help! 救命
[20:53] Somebody help us! 救救我们
[21:10] Federal Agent, FBI. 联邦特工 联调局
[21:11] I’m gonna need your tanks and your mask. 借用一下你们的氧气瓶和防毒面具
[21:17] I need you to evacuate everyone in this hallway 把走廊里的所有人
[21:19] and get everybody out of here now, including yourself. Go! 都撤离出去 包括你们自己 快
[21:31] Stop! FBI! 站住 联调局
[22:03] Help me, please! 救救我 求你了
[22:05] Somebody, help! 谁来救救我
[22:10] It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. Stop! Stop! Stop! 没事了没事了 冷静点
[22:12] We’re gonna get help. I’ve got you. Come on. 我们会得救的 走 我带你出去
[22:23] Out! 闪开
[22:25] Out of the way! 别挡路
[22:27] Move! 闪开
[22:35] Freeze! 站住
[22:37] I’m only gonna say this once — drop the gun. 我只说一次 把枪放下
[22:39] You first. I’m gonna count to 3. 你先放 我数到三
[22:40] If that gun is not on the ground, I will shoot this man. 如果还不把枪放下 我就杀了他
[22:42] And you will be dead one second after. 那下一秒死的人就是你
[22:44] – 1, 2, 3! – You don’t have to do this! -一 二 三 -你不必这样
[22:46] All right! All right! 好吧
[22:48] Drop the gun and kick it away. 把枪放下 踢到一边
[22:49] Drop the gun! Now! 把枪放下 马上
[22:57] Let him go. 放开他
[23:35] Cindy Wright. You must be Lew. 我是辛迪·莱特 您一定是露吧
[23:39] Is that short for Louise? 是露易丝的简称吗
[23:40] No. Thanks for meeting me on such short notice. 不是 仓促见面 谢谢您能赶来
[23:43] Oh, not a problem. 别客气
[23:44] As I’m sure my assistant told you on the phone, 我的助手应该已经在电话里告诉过您
[23:46] the house is in escrow. 这房子已经签约了
[23:47] We’re only accepting backup offers. 我们只接受备选买家
[23:49] – I understand. – Why don’t we head inside? -我明白 -那我们直接进去吧
[23:51] I’ll give you a tour of the property. 我带你参观一下
[23:52] Oh, that won’t be necessary. 不必了
[23:54] My client’s prepared to make an offer. 我的客户开好价了
[23:57] Double the asking price… in cash. 你们要价的双倍 付现金
[24:01] I’m sure you can find a fair commission for yourself — 我想你能赚到不错的提成
[24:03] Assuming your escrow falls through, that is. 当然是以上一笔签约落空为前提
[24:12] I just got off the phone with Dr. Buckner. 我刚和巴克纳医生通完电话
[24:14] She’s coordinating triage teams at D.C. General. 她在华盛顿综合医院组建了伤员救治小组
[24:16] How bad? 情况有多糟
[24:17] 26 confirmed dead, 26人死亡
[24:19] but it looks like the attack was contained to the jury room. 不过目测袭击范围被控制在陪审团室里了
[24:21] And your survivor? 那位幸存者怎么样
[24:23] Too soon to tell. 还说不准
[24:24] But given her level of exposure, 但是根据她暴露在污染源下的程度
[24:25] Dr. Buckner’s not optimistic. 巴克纳医生觉得希望不大
[24:28] – What have you got? – Casualty lists. -你有什么进展 -遇难者名单
[24:29] I keep asking myself, “How is Barnes choosing his targets?” 我一直问自己 巴恩斯如何选择目标
[24:32] And that got me thinking — 然后我就想
[24:34] A courthouse and public transportation. 法庭和公共运输
[24:36] What do these two things have in common? 这两者有什么相同点
[24:37] They’re both managed by the state. 都是被州政府管辖
[24:39] Right, but more importantly, 是的 但更重要的是
[24:40] they both contain random groupings of people — 这些地方的人群都具有随机性
[24:42] various ages, genders, ethnicities. 不同年龄 性别 种族
[24:44] I’m not sure I follow. 我不明白你的意思
[24:45] Well, it seems like Barnes is targeting 看上去巴恩斯想做
[24:46] large cross sections of the population. 大范围抽样人群调查
[24:48] You don’t get a more random sample than a jury pool. 陪审员的选取最具有随机性了
[24:51] So…Barnes wants to kill different types of people? 巴恩斯要杀的是不同类型的人吗
[24:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:55] Is it possible these aren’t just attacks? 有没有可能这不仅仅是袭击
[24:57] Could barnes be conducting 巴恩斯可能是在
[24:58] some kind of demonstration or experiment? 进行演示或者做实验呢
[25:01] Agent Keen? A word. 基恩探员 借一步说话
[25:14] You’re on duty, correct? 你正当班 对吗
[25:17] Are you carrying your badge? 带着警徽呢吧
[25:18] – Of course. – Why? -当然 -为什么
[25:19] – Because it’s protocol. – Then would you care to explain -因为是规定 -那请你解释一下
[25:22] why you would surrender your firearm to a suspect 为什么在人质被劫持的情况下
[25:24] in the middle of a hostage situation? 你却把枪放下吗
[25:27] It was a judgment call. 只是我的主观判断
[25:29] Barnes was going to kill that officer. 巴恩斯要杀了那个警官
[25:31] I realize you’re new at this, Agent Keen, 我知道你还是新手 基恩探员
[25:32] but some rules don’t have exceptions. 但是有些规矩没有例外
[25:34] And giving up your weapon, 放弃武器
[25:35] that happens to be top of the list. 是最不允许的
[25:37] I am fully aware of our field regulations. 我完全明白外勤的规程
[25:39] And since you willfully ignored them, 既然你主动无视它们
[25:40] your actions will be subject to a formal review. 我们将对你的行为进行正式审查
[25:43] What does that mean? 什么意思
[25:43] It means an administrative panel will decide 意思是行政专家组会决定
[25:45] whether or not you’ll be sanctioned. 你是否需要受到处罚
[25:48] And we’ll see where we go from there. 接下去如何我们再看着办
[26:03] You mind telling me what the hell that was? 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
[26:04] If you’re asking whether I reported you, 如果你想问是 不是我举报的你
[26:06] the answer is yes. 答案是肯定的
[26:06] Why would you do that? 你为什么这么做
[26:09] Look, Keen. 听着 基恩
[26:10] I like you. I respect you. 我喜欢你 也尊敬你
[26:12] But that moment back there with Barnes 但之前和巴恩斯对峙时的状况
[26:13] showed me that you’re unqualified to be in the field. 说明你的能力还不足以出外勤
[26:15] You would’ve taken the shot? Is that it? 是你的话你会开枪 是吗
[26:17] It’s easy to make the tough call after the fact, isn’t it? 当个事后诸葛亮很容易 不是吗
[26:19] It’s what any trained field agent would’ve done, 就这一点来说 每个训练有素的外勤特工
[26:20] which is precisely the point. 都会做此选择
[26:23] And that hostage would be dead. 那样人质也会死掉
[26:25] Then I guess that’s just what happens. 这种事发生了也没办法
[26:27] That’s a man’s life you’re talking about. 你在说的可是一条人命
[26:29] Yes. 是的
[26:30] One man’s, 就一条人命
[26:31] which you traded for hundreds, possibly thousands, 现在你让巴恩斯逃了
[26:33] by letting Barnes get away. 还要搭上成百上千条人命
[26:34] And if you can’t understand why that’s a bad call, 如果你还不明白这个决定为什么有错
[26:38] you don’t belong in a tactical unit. 那你就不够格进战术小队
[26:45] You’re a very lucky girl. 你是个非常幸运的女孩
[26:48] Please tell me that’s the last one. 真心希望这是最后一次抽血
[26:50] The last one, I promise. 最后一次 我保证
[26:54] What are the tests gonna tell us? 这些检查目的是什么呢
[26:57] Whether you have any infection in your body. 看你体内是否受到感染
[27:01] What happened to those people at the courthouse, 法院的那些人所得的病
[27:04] is that gonna happen to me? 我也会得吗
[27:06] Not if I can help it, sweetheart. 如果我能帮上忙就不会 亲爱的
[27:07] You just hang tight, okay? 一定要挺住 好吗
[27:34] If you’re here for more blood, I’m pretty tapped. 如果你又是来抽血的 我已经很累了
[27:39] Nothing that exciting, I’m afraid. 恐怕没有这么刺激了
[27:41] I’m just here to change out your I.V. bag. 我只是来更换你的输液袋的
[27:57] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[28:00] A little, um… 有一点
[28:03] light-headed. 头晕
[28:25] By there you accidentally dial the wrong number you’re calling 我想你是撞进了死胡同
[28:28] because you hit the dead end. 不小心打错电话了吧
[28:29] So, which is it? 找我什么事
[28:30] Barnes got away, and the trail’s dried up. 巴恩斯跑了 线索断了
[28:33] You G-men are top shelf. 你们这帮特工都是花架子
[28:36] Let me guess. 我猜猜
[28:37] Ressler slipped on a banana peel? 雷斯勒踩到香蕉皮滑了一跤吗
[28:38] Do you know how to find him? 你知道怎么找到他吗
[28:39] I’m not a gumball machine, Lizzy. 我不是糖果机 莉兹
[28:41] You don’t get to just twist the handle 可不是你想要线索的时候
[28:42] whenever you want a treat. 拧个把手就能得到
[28:55] We can’t keep doing this little waltz. 不要这样费劲周旋了
[28:57] Don’t hang up. 别挂电话
[28:59] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[29:01] The reason Barnes is still out there 巴恩斯依然在逃
[29:03] is because I let him slip away. 都是因为我让他溜走了
[29:05] And it’s only a matter of time before he kills again. 他随时有可能再度杀人
[29:07] So, please, I need your help. 拜托 我需要你帮忙
[29:10] Ah, music to my ears. 这话我爱听
[29:13] What was that last part again? 最后那句话是什么来着
[29:16] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[29:18] All you had to do was ask. 有事尽管开口
[29:20] I saw in the coverage 我见新闻报道说
[29:22] there was a survivor from the Arlington attack. 阿灵顿那起案子有个幸存者
[29:25] You should assume Barnes knows that, as well. 巴恩斯应该也知道了
[29:27] Which means what? 所以呢
[29:28] Has he been to see her yet? 他去看过她吗
[29:29] Uh, no. 没有吧
[29:31] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[29:32] Why would he? 他为什么要去
[29:33] Barnes may be a scientist, but he’s also a killer. 巴恩斯虽是科学家 但他也是杀人犯
[29:36] And in that line of work, 在他们那一行
[29:37] a survivor is considered unfinished business. 出现幸存者可算不上善始善终
[29:46] – Maybe we beat him to it. – Or maybe Red was wrong. -我们来得比他早 -也许红魔想错了
[29:48] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[29:48] – We have reason to believe Ms. Rubin is in danger. – From what?! -我们认为鲁宾有危险 -为什么
[29:51] Ms. Rubin? Elisa? 鲁宾小姐 伊莉莎
[29:52] Who’s had access to this room? 谁能进这个房间
[29:53] Just Dr. Buckner and the nurse. 只有巴克纳医生和护士
[29:55] Lock down the hospital. No one gets in or out. 封锁医院 不许任何人出入
[29:57] I want every single employee identified. 每个员工都要进行确认
[29:59] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[30:01] Help me with her. 快来帮忙
[30:04] What is that? 怎么了
[30:04] Looks like a bone marrow biopsy wound. 像骨髓穿刺的伤口
[30:06] I didn’t authorize this procedure. 我没授权过这个手术
[30:11] You were right about Barnes. 你对巴恩斯的分析是对的
[30:12] They weren’t just attacks. They were experiments. 这不只是杀人 他是在拿他们做实验
[30:15] He was searching for someone 他在找一个
[30:16] with a natural immunity for Kurz disease. 对库尔兹症天生免疫的人
[30:18] You mean like Elisa Rubin? 就像伊莉莎·鲁宾
[30:19] That’s why she survived the attack. 所以她才幸免于难
[30:21] Her test results just came back. 她的化验结果刚出来
[30:22] She has zero sign of infection. 毫无感染迹象
[30:24] So, he’s going to use this genetic immunity 他会用免疫基因
[30:26] to synthesize an antidote, 来制作解药
[30:28] then, if Barnes believes he has the cure… 如果巴恩斯认为自己研发出了解药的话
[30:32] He’s going for the boy. 他会去找他儿子
[30:48] Come on. Come on. 接啊 快接啊
[30:58] Hello? Mrs. Forrester, 你好 弗雷斯特太太
[30:59] this is Special Agent Keen. 我是特别探员基恩
[31:01] I need you to listen to me very carefully. 请你认真听我说
[31:02] Is your son, Ethan, with you? 你儿子伊森 跟你在一起吗
[31:04] Uh, yeah. Why? Is something wrong? 是啊 怎么了 出什么事了
[31:06] Take your son and get out of your house immediately. 带上你的儿子 马上离开那里
[31:08] We have reason to believe that Frederick Barnes is on his way. 我们认为弗雷德里克·巴恩斯正在去你家
[31:12] I need you to get Ethan to a safe place. 马上带伊森去安全的地方
[31:15] Anne! 安妮
[31:16] Anne, are you there? 安妮 你还在吗
[31:17] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[31:18] – We need to talk. – Mrs. Forrester? -我们需要谈谈 -弗雷德里克夫人
[31:21] The police are already on their way. 警察已经出动了
[31:22] Well, then, I don’t have a lot of time. 那我的时间不多了
[31:24] Please, I need to see Ethan. 求你了 我得见见伊森
[31:26] It’s true, isn’t it? 是真的 对吗
[31:27] What happened to all those people on the subway… 地铁里的那些人
[31:30] It was you. 是你干的
[31:32] I did…what I had to do for our son. 为了我们的儿子我必须这么做
[31:36] And you’ll understand soon enough. 你很快就会明白了
[31:38] No. Get out of our house. 不 滚出去
[31:42] Anne… 安妮
[31:42] – Stay away from him! – Anne! No! -离他远点 -安妮 不
[31:49] Ethan. Don’t be scared. 伊森 别害怕
[31:52] I’m…a friend, and I know you haven’t been well. 我是一个朋友 我知道你身体不太好
[31:54] And I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你的
[31:56] But I need you to trust me. 但是你得信任我
[31:58] Can you do that? Can you trust me? 你能做到吗 你能信任我吗
[32:31] Ethan? 伊森
[32:33] No, Ethan! Ethan! 别跑 伊森 伊森
[32:35] – Ethan, it’s okay! Ethan! – No! No! No! -伊森 没事的 -不要 不要
[32:37] Ethan! I’m not gonna hurt you. 伊森 我不会伤害你的
[32:40] Just relax and breathe. It’s okay. 放松 深呼吸 没事的
[33:06] Anne, we’re here. 安妮 我们来了
[33:15] Step away from him! 离他远点
[33:18] I can’t do that. 不行
[33:20] I think you’re probably well aware of that by now. 我想你现在应该已经知道了
[33:21] I know what you think you have in that needle. 我知道你以为那根针管里的东西是什么
[33:23] Yes, my son’s future. 是的 我儿子的未来
[33:25] Your cure is experimental. 你的治愈方法只是实验性的
[33:26] It could just as easily kill him. 也可能会杀死他
[33:27] If I do nothing, he dies anyway. 如果我什么都不做 他也会死
[33:29] – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. -你不能确定 -我能确定
[33:30] There’s no other treatment. 没有别的治疗方法了
[33:35] There’s no universe 我绝对不会
[33:36] in which I let you stick that thing in his neck. 让你把那东西扎到他脖子上
[33:38] This…is his chance. 这是他的机会
[33:42] This is the only chance that he’ll ever have. 这将会是他唯一的机会
[33:46] And I don’t think you’re gonna stop me. 我觉得你不会阻止我
[33:59] Ethan? 伊森
[34:03] Ethan? 伊森
[34:23] What are you doing here? 你来这做什么
[34:24] I brought you a souvenir. 我给你带了个纪念品
[34:27] What’s your feeling about guava? 你觉得番石榴怎么样
[34:30] Anxiety. 挺想吃
[34:32] Oh, you’re in for a treat. 那就尽情享用吧
[34:34] I take it from the coroner’s van 验尸车停在那
[34:36] that Barnes is no longer with us. 我判断巴恩斯已经死了吧
[34:44] Pity. 可惜啊
[34:46] Tell that to the families of the people he murdered. 跟被他害死的死者家属们去说吧
[34:48] Every cause has more than one effect. 每个原因可产生多个结果
[34:51] Say what you will about Frederick, 不管你怎么评价弗拉德里克
[34:53] but someone who’s willing to burn the world down 在我看来 他只是为了保护自己关心的人
[34:56] to protect the one person they care about… 不惜牺牲全世界罢了
[34:59] that’s a man I understand. 我理解他
[35:02] Is that meant to be directed at me? 你这话是说给我听的吗
[35:07] Aren’t you presumptuous? 你还真是自以为是
[35:08] Is that how you somehow justify your actions, 你就是这样为你的行为辨白的吗
[35:11] by some misguided notion of protecting me? 以为是在保护我
[35:14] From whom? 保护我不受谁的伤害
[35:16] My husband, I suppose. 我估计是我丈夫吧
[35:18] I don’t need your protection. 我不需要你的保护
[35:22] Maybe not. 也许不用
[35:25] But I do need you to do this job. 但我的确需要你帮助我破案
[35:30] I’ve accepted that. 我已经接受了这件事
[35:31] And believe it or not, 不管你相不相信
[35:32] I appreciate what you do for the bureau. 我很感激你为联调局做的一切
[35:34] And at work, you and I are partners. 工作时我们是搭档
[35:38] But that’s where this relationship needs to end — 但我们的关系仅此而已
[35:41] At work. 仅限工作
[35:43] I don’t want you in my personal life. 我不想让你干涉我的私人生活
[35:46] I don’t know how to make that clear. 我不知道我要怎么说你才明白
[35:48] You know the problem with drawing lines in the sand? 你知道在沙滩上画线会怎样吗
[35:51] With a breath of air, they disappear. 只需轻轻一阵风 就会消失
[35:54] You may not like me. 你可能不喜欢我
[35:57] You may not understand how or why I do what I do. 你可能不明白我的做事方式和理由
[36:01] But I’m here because you want answers to questions 但我留在这里 是因为你想知道问题的答案
[36:04] you haven’t even thought of yet. 那些你甚至连想都没想过的问题
[36:06] Now, if that doesn’t matter to you, 如果你觉得这些都无所谓
[36:08] the solution is simple — 解决办法很简单
[36:10] I get in this car and I disappear. 我坐上车马上消失
[36:12] You have a deal with the government. 你和政府有协议
[36:13] You have a tracking device in your neck. 脖子里还装着追踪芯片
[36:15] You don’t believe Raymond Reddington 你不相信雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[36:17] could cease to exist in 60 seconds? 能在一分钟内消失吗
[36:19] I offer that particular package to clients. 我都能为客户提供这项服务
[36:22] You’re offering to walk away? 你想离开了吗
[36:24] I’m not going to beg you 我不会求着你
[36:25] to allow me the privilege of helping you. 让我帮你
[36:29] So, say the word, and I’m gone. 只要你一句话 我马上离开
[36:34] Tell me to go, Lizzy. 你可以叫我走 莉兹
[36:42] Then I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. 那我们就明天见吧
[37:03] Hard to believe, 真不敢相信
[37:03] but I’m just about finished up here. 我刚好忙完
[37:06] Yeah, I’m done. 我也忙完了
[37:10] That was a difficult call you made with Barnes. 巴恩斯的事你确实做了一个艰难的选择
[37:12] Would’ve been tough for anyone in that position. 任何人在那种情况下都会难以应对
[37:14] I keep going over that moment in my head, 我脑袋里不断重复着那个画面
[37:17] wondering what would’ve happened 想知道如果我让他
[37:19] if I’d just let him go through with it. 去救他儿子会怎样
[37:21] Given what we know, 据我们所知
[37:22] that drug was probably the real thing. 他的药也许真的有用
[37:24] What made you do it? 你为什么要开枪
[37:25] Because you were right. Barnes needed to be stopped. 因为你说得对 巴恩斯需要被阻止了
[37:29] And if the cure’s genuine, 如果治疗管用
[37:30] it’ll be vetted through the proper channels. 得通过正常渠道来审核
[37:32] If it’s too late for Ethan by then? 如果到时对伊森来说已经晚了呢
[37:36] Then I guess that’s just what happens. 这种事发生了也没办法
[37:53] What is this? 这儿怎么了
[37:56] We’re remodeling. 重新装修
[37:58] Clearly. 看出来了
[38:01] Long day? 今天很累吗
[38:03] You have no idea. 可不是嘛
[38:05] It’s killing you, isn’t it? 让你抓狂了 对吗
[38:08] Did you really get rid of all our stuff? 你真的把我们所有家具都扔了吗
[38:11] Do you seriously not remember? 你真的不记得了吗
[38:14] What? 什么
[38:16] Wow, okay. It was Friday night. 好吧 那是个周五的晚上
[38:18] We’d just driven in from Rochester 我们刚从罗切斯特搬来
[38:20] and picked up the keys to this place, 拿到了这个地方的钥匙
[38:22] but our furniture wasn’t coming until Sunday. 但是我们的家具得周日才能送来
[38:25] So, we drove to the store, and we got Ike. 所以我们开车去商店 买了”宜豕”
[38:28] Oh, yeah, the lamp. 对 这盏落地灯
[38:32] Remember, that “A” was scratched off the finish? 记得吗 “家”的宝盖被刮掉了
[38:34] Poor guy was in the clearance bin. 可怜的家伙被扔在了清仓区里
[38:42] And on the way back, 在回来的路上
[38:42] we stopped at that little Chinese place and got takeout. 我们在一家中餐馆要了外卖
[38:48] That was our first night in this place. 那是我们在这儿的第一个晚上
[38:50] Yeah. That’s all we had. 是啊 那时我们只有这些东西
[38:53] It’s all we ever needed. 是我们需要的一切
[38:57] Just you, me, and Ike. 你 我 还有”宜豕”
[40:20] Strange. 真奇怪
[40:25] I remember it being bigger. 我记忆中这房子比现在要大
[40:36] I don’t understand. Of all the places — 我不明白 所有的地方
[40:39] Marigot, Doha, Florence, Seychelles — 马里戈特 多哈 佛罗伦萨 塞舌尔
[40:43] why this place? 为什么是这里
[40:48] I raised my family in this house. 我在这里养大了我的孩子
[40:53] It’s lovely. 很美好
[40:56] No, it’s not, but it used to be. 不 不是的 不过以前美好过
[42:04] Time to go. 该走了
[42:13] Did you prepare everything the way I asked? 一切按我的要求准备好了吗
[42:37] This place must hold a lot of memories for you. 你在这里肯定有很多回忆
[42:40] I spend every day trying to forget what happened here. 我每天都尽力忘掉这里发生过的事
[42:45] This should help. 这应该会有帮助
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme