时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | ♬战栗 为之战栗♬ | |
[00:30] | ♬战栗 为之战栗♬ | |
[00:33] | ♬战栗 为无知而战栗♬ | |
[00:43] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:45] | Oh, yeah. | 好了 |
[00:48] | She’s beautiful. | 真是辆好车 |
[00:50] | She was. | 是啊 |
[01:01] | Can you make it radioactive? | 能带辐射吗 |
[01:02] | What do you think that was? | 不然你以为那是什么 |
[01:06] | Joke. | 开玩笑 |
[01:08] | Yes. Cesium-137, just like you want. | 可以 照你要求 添加铯137 |
[01:11] | How long before it’s ready? | 要多久完工 |
[01:13] | 48 hours. | 48小时 |
[01:14] | I need it in 36. | 只给你36小时 |
[01:32] | Are you telling me that | 你是说 |
[01:33] | – you have known about this? – Yes! I found it! | -你知道这事 -是的 我发现了盒子 |
[01:35] | – When? – When I was cleaning up your blood. | -什么时候 -清理你血迹的时候 |
[01:37] | Liz, that was weeks ago. | 莉斯 那都是几周前的事了 |
[01:38] | What else are you not telling me? | 你还有什么事瞒着我 |
[01:39] | What am I not telling you?! | 我瞒着你 |
[01:40] | What the hell is this, and why is it in our house? | 这是什么 怎么会在我们家 |
[01:43] | I mean, there’s a gun in here, Liz, and there’s — | 这里面有支枪 莉斯 还有 |
[01:46] | there’s passports with my face on it and, uh, these names. | 有我照片的护照 还有这些名字 |
[01:49] | Who the hell is Anton Piere Louis? | 谁是安东·皮埃尔·路易斯 |
[01:50] | Do you really expect me to believe | 你真指望我相信 |
[01:51] | that you’ve never seen any of this before? | 你从没见过这些东西吗 |
[01:53] | And how much money is this anyways? | 这里到底有多少钱 |
[01:54] | I mean, this is a fortune. | 看起来有一大笔 |
[01:55] | Are you serious about all this? | 你没逗我吧 |
[01:58] | – Is this you? – Are you interrogating me now? | -这是你吗 -你是在审问我吗 |
[02:00] | This — it’s a picture of you at the Angel Station Hotel in Boston. | 这是你在波士顿天使站酒店的照片 |
[02:06] | – Yeah. So what? – There was a murder there | -那又怎样 -那里发生了一件命案 |
[02:07] | that matches this gun — | 弹道与这支枪匹配 |
[02:09] | an agent named Victor Fokin, | 死者名叫维克多·福金 |
[02:10] | a Russian agent who was in the process of defecting | 是一名计划叛国的俄国特工 |
[02:13] | when he was killed before he could say anything. | 他什么都还没来得及说就遇害了 |
[02:15] | Are you telling me, like, what — | 你什么意思 |
[02:16] | like, you think that I murdered a KGB defector, like I’m Bond? | 我杀了一个克格勃叛徒 我是邦德吗 |
[02:19] | I’m Tom Bond, | 我是汤姆·邦德 |
[02:21] | and I just, uh — between social studies and recess, | 在教课之余 |
[02:23] | I go around assassinating people. | 到处去暗杀人 |
[02:25] | I had my job interview there, Liz, at the coffee shop. | 我那天在那家咖啡馆面试 莉斯 |
[02:29] | That’s enough. | 真是够了 |
[02:31] | Some of the dates on these passports — | 有几本护照上的日期… |
[02:32] | You know, I can’t believe that you’re accusing me of this, | 真不敢相信你竟然把我一切都怪罪在我身上 |
[02:34] | because your job is the reason | 都是因为你的工作 |
[02:36] | that a man came in here and cut me in half! | 才会有人到咱家把我捅个半死 |
[02:39] | No. March 12, 2011. | 不 2011年3月12日 |
[02:42] | – Your bachelor party. – In Las Vegas. | -你的单身派对 -在拉斯维加斯 |
[02:44] | – I’ve never seen pictures. – You never will! | -我从没见过照片 -根本没有照片 |
[02:45] | I was gone for 36 hours! | 我只离开了36个小时 |
[02:47] | You can get to Paris and back in 19. | 19个小时足以去巴黎飞一个来回 |
[02:50] | I’m not gonna sit here and… | 我才不要在这里… |
[02:52] | Your job — anything that is evil or bad — | 你的工作 发生的所有坏事 |
[02:56] | it comes from what you do, not what I do! | 都是因为你的工作 而不是我 |
[03:00] | – It’s not my picture on these passports. – Okay! | -护照上的又不是我的照片 -那好 |
[03:02] | If you think I am guilty, | 你要真觉得我有罪 |
[03:03] | then why don’t you do something about it? | 何不采取行动呢 |
[03:05] | Why don’t you call the FBI? | 打电话找联调局啊 |
[03:09] | Fine. | 行 |
[03:10] | Do it. Go ahead. Do it. | 打吧 尽管打 |
[03:12] | You think I’m kidding? Do you think I’m kidding? | 你以为我是开玩笑吗 是吗 |
[03:21] | Liz, it’s — it’s me. | 莉斯 是我 |
[03:28] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我也不清楚是怎么回事 |
[03:28] | but I know that this is a huge misunderstanding. | 但我知道这其中肯定有天大的误会 |
[03:38] | Make — make the call. | 你 打电话吧 |
[03:47] | They’ll separate us. | 他们会把我们分开 |
[03:49] | They’ll dig through your life, my life, | 他们会调查你我的生活 |
[03:52] | with a fine-tooth comb. | 刨根究底 |
[03:53] | They’ll… | 他们会… |
[03:56] | Our entire lives will be up for grabs. | 我们生活的所有细节都会暴露出来 |
[03:59] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐藏的 |
[04:02] | Let them. | 尽管查吧 |
[04:12] | Identification, please. | 请确认身份 |
[04:13] | Agent Keen, 1212-654 White bear. | 基恩探员 1212-654WB |
[04:19] | I need clearance for an incoming client. | 我的一个客户需要安全许可 |
[04:21] | Client? | 客户 |
[04:24] | Thomas Vincent Keen. | 托马斯·文森特·基恩 |
[04:30] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[04:46] | Was that necessary? | 这样做有必要吗 |
[04:50] | I thought we were going to the FBI. | 我还以为我们要去联调局 |
[04:52] | I don’t work at the FBI. | 我不在联调局工作 |
[04:59] | What do you mean, “Black site”? | 你说”小黑屋”是什么意思 |
[05:01] | I don’t understand. Where are we? | 我不明白 这是什么地方 |
[05:04] | This is where I work, Tom. | 这里是我工作的地方 汤姆 |
[05:12] | Mr. Keen, I need you to come with me. | 基恩先生 你跟我来 |
[05:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:19] | Make it quick. | 快点说 |
[05:24] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:25] | Just tell them what happened. Tell the truth. | 告诉他们事情的经过 说实话 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:34] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要带他去哪里 |
[05:37] | If I were you, I’d worry about myself. | 如果我是你 我会更担心自己 |
[05:44] | I’m looking at it right now. | 我现在正看着这幅画呢 |
[05:46] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[05:48] | What? Oh, the blues? | 什么 蓝色吗 |
[05:51] | Well, the blues look… | 蓝色看起来 |
[05:54] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[05:57] | Green and gray, the gaping maw of the ocean. | 绿和灰 张开血盆大口的海洋 |
[06:03] | It’s mesmerizing. | 令人着迷 |
[06:05] | I don’t know why the hell I’m doing this. | 我不知道为什么这么做 |
[06:06] | This painting should be hanging in Boston. | 这幅画应该挂在波士顿 |
[06:10] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[06:12] | My man in the port of Dubai | 我在迪拜港的手下 |
[06:13] | says payment was sent last week. | 说报酬上周已经交付了 |
[06:15] | The painting will be in hand well before the wedding. | 这幅画会在婚礼前送到 |
[06:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:19] | Hakim, remember me to your wives — all of them. | 哈基姆 代我向你妻子们问好 |
[06:26] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[06:27] | It’s about Agent Keen and her husband. | 有关基恩探员和她丈夫的事 |
[06:43] | When this all started, | 最初 |
[06:45] | when Reddington turned himself in and asked for you, | 在雷丁顿自首并要求见你的时候 |
[06:47] | I was skeptical, suspicious. | 我怀疑过 有过顾虑 |
[06:50] | But I’ll be honest. You’ve done good work. | 但老实说 你做得很出色 |
[06:54] | And I’ve come to believe that you were just as surprised | 我开始相信 当他选中你的时候 |
[06:57] | as the rest of us when he picked you. | 你和我们一样感到惊讶 |
[07:00] | But now this. | 但现在出了这事 |
[07:02] | I need you to help me understand what’s going on here. | 我要你来帮我理清这件事 |
[07:06] | The gun, the money, and passports were in my house. | 那枪 钱和护照是在我家发现的 |
[07:09] | A hatch in the floor. | 地板上有个暗格 |
[07:12] | The gun was used in an unsolved homicide. | 那支枪在一起未破的凶杀案里使用过 |
[07:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:15] | You pulled a ballistics report. | 你做了一份弹道测试 |
[07:18] | Tom is my husband. | 汤姆是我丈夫 |
[07:20] | I brought him here, to you, for help, to find answers. | 我带他来这里寻求你们的帮助 寻求答案 |
[07:24] | I want to know who killed that FSB agent as much — | 我也想知道是谁杀了那俄罗斯联邦安全局特工 |
[07:27] | More than you do. | 甚至比你们更想知道 |
[07:28] | If we can solve that murder — | 如果我们能破获这起谋杀案 |
[07:29] | We’re not gonna do anything. | 没有什么”我们”了 |
[07:31] | Until this matter is resolved, I’m putting you on leave. | 事情解决之前 你被停职了 |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | No. Tom is here. | 不 汤姆在这里 |
[07:37] | Agent Keen… | 基恩探员 |
[07:39] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[07:48] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:50] | Meera Malik. | 米拉·马丽科 |
[07:52] | Tom Keen. | 汤姆·基恩 |
[07:53] | But, uh, you probably already know that. | 估计你已经知道了 |
[08:00] | Look, I-I came here voluntarily, so… | 我 我是自愿来的 |
[08:04] | Where should we start? | 我们从哪儿说起 |
[08:09] | I just want to know the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[08:12] | Tell me about the murder. | 说说那起谋杀案吧 |
[08:16] | People think it matters who occupies that house. | 人们认为谁住在那栋房子很重要 |
[08:18] | It doesn’t. | 其实不重要 |
[08:20] | Multinational corporations and criminals run the world. | 跨国公司和罪犯才是掌控世界的人 |
[08:23] | I thought we were here to talk about Tom. | 我以为我们是来聊汤姆的事 |
[08:26] | You’ve obviously heard of corporate espionage — | 你肯定听说过商业间谍活动 |
[08:28] | Companies trying to beat other companies to be the first hand on the dollar. | 公司之间相互打压 意图获利 |
[08:32] | But what if it were taken a few steps further? | 但如果做过头了呢 |
[08:37] | In 1982, seven people in Chicago were killed | 1982年 芝加哥有七人 |
[08:41] | by an over-the-counter drug laced with potassium cyanide. | 因服用掺有氰化钾的非处方药而丧命 |
[08:44] | The company’s market share went from 35 to 8. | 这家公司的市场占有率从35%直掉到8% |
[08:48] | It was never determined how the drug was poisoned, | 他们如何在药里下毒至今仍无定论 |
[08:50] | but I will tell you someone was hired to do that. | 但我敢肯定是有人雇人干的 |
[08:53] | Remember those tire recalls, Chernobyl? | 还记得轮胎召回 切尔诺贝利吗 |
[08:56] | Deliberate and malevolent actions taken by corporations | 公司蓄意采取恶意的行动 |
[09:00] | to protect their vital interests. | 以保护他们的切身利益 |
[09:01] | Nothing happens by chance. | 没有什么是偶然的 |
[09:03] | That’s why I’m here, Lizzy. | 所以我才在这 莉兹 |
[09:07] | Because there’s a woman — | 因为有个女人 |
[09:10] | Gina Zanetakos. | 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 |
[09:12] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这人 |
[09:13] | Gina Zanetakos is a corporate terrorist. | 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯是一名公司恐怖分子 |
[09:16] | And frankly, she’s the best of the bunch. | 说实在的 她是最厉害的一个 |
[09:18] | Lizzy, if you want to find the truth about your husband, | 莉兹 如果你想查明你丈夫的真相 |
[09:21] | then you need to find Gina. | 你就得找到吉娜 |
[09:22] | Why? Does she know Tom? | 为什么 她认识汤姆吗 |
[09:26] | Because she’s Tom’s lover. | 因为她是汤姆的情人 |
[09:37] | I fail to see how suspicions about her husband | 我实在看不出她丈夫是否有嫌疑 |
[09:40] | affect our arrangement. | 对我们的协议有何影响 |
[09:42] | Agent Keen is on leave. | 基恩探员被停职了 |
[09:45] | Well, then, lives will be lost. | 那又该有无辜民众丧命了 |
[09:48] | What if I were to deliver to you a terrorist, | 如果我要给你提供一名恐怖分子的线索呢 |
[09:50] | not your run-of-the-mill ideologue | 比起你那些小打小闹 |
[09:53] | answering to bearded men in caves, | 只会跟洞里的原始人瞎嚷嚷的人 |
[09:55] | but someone entirely different — | 她高级太多了 |
[09:58] | less predictable and far more dangerous. | 难以琢磨并高度危险 |
[10:01] | I’d say delivering criminals to me is your job. | 帮我抓捕恐怖分子是你的工作 |
[10:05] | My job is my business, Harold. | 我的生意才是我的工作 哈罗德 |
[10:08] | Delivering criminals to you is a hobby, a diversion, | 移交罪犯给你只是爱好 消遣而已 |
[10:12] | one that may become tiresome, | 有天或许就厌倦了 |
[10:15] | in which case we could always reminisce | 这种情况下我们总是会想起 |
[10:17] | about that unfortunate incident in Kuwait. | 发生在科威特的那个不幸事件 |
[10:22] | Are you threatening me, Red? | 你在威胁我吗 红魔 |
[10:24] | I am. | 是啊 |
[10:26] | Hardly the time to let morals stand in the way | 这可不是让道德感阻碍你 |
[10:29] | of your upward mobility, Agent Cooper. | 往上爬的时候啊 库珀探员 |
[10:36] | I had a job interview. I am a teacher. | 我是去面试 我是个老师 |
[10:39] | Fourth grade. | 教四年级 |
[10:39] | I got a call from the Rothwell School in Cambridge. | 我接到剑桥罗斯维尔学校的电话 |
[10:42] | Who called you? | 谁打给你的 |
[10:43] | Uh, Walter — Walter Burris. | 沃尔特…沃尔特·伯里斯 |
[10:46] | He’s the headmaster. | 他是校长 |
[10:48] | He said he saw my application and, uh, he was impressed | 他说他看到了我的申请 很有兴趣 |
[10:51] | and would I mind coming in for a meeting. | 问我想不想来面试 |
[10:53] | Lizzy and I decided to make a weekend of it, | 莉兹和我就决定去那儿过周末 |
[10:55] | so we got a room at the Tellamy Cove Inn. | 所以我们在特拉米酒店定了房间 |
[10:57] | We got in Friday night. | 周五晚上到的 |
[10:58] | We had dinner at the restaurant next door, | 在隔壁餐厅吃了晚餐 |
[11:00] | which you can verify, because I used my credit card. | 你可以去查证 因为我用了信用卡付账 |
[11:02] | And then the next day, | 然后第二天 |
[11:03] | I met with Burris at the Angel Station Hotel. | 我在天使站酒店见了伯里斯 |
[11:06] | Not the school. | 不在学校里 |
[11:07] | No, he called me that morning, | 没有 他早上才打电话给我 |
[11:08] | and he said he was already downtown on some other business, | 他说他在市中心有点事 |
[11:11] | and would I mind meeting him at the hotel. | 问我介不介意在酒店见他 |
[11:12] | – It’s bad luck, right? – Excuse me? | -真不走运 是不是 -什么意思 |
[11:15] | Your meeting gets changed | 你们所换的见面地点 |
[11:16] | to the exact location a man is assassinated. | 正是那个人被刺杀的地点 |
[11:19] | What would you call it? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:20] | Yesterday, I would have called it a coincidence. | 如果是昨天 我会称之为巧合 |
[11:24] | Look, I don’t belong here. | 我真的不该在这里 |
[11:25] | Just call Walter Burris, okay? | 打电话给沃尔特·伯里斯 好吗 |
[11:27] | He’ll verify everything I’m telling you. | 他会证明我和你说的一切 |
[11:30] | Where are we on the contents of the box? | 盒子里的东西查得怎么样了 |
[11:32] | Still working on those passports and tracing the money, | 还在调查护照 追踪钱的来源 |
[11:35] | but ballistics did confirm | 但弹道测试证明了 |
[11:36] | that it was the gun used to kill Victor Fokin. | 就是那把枪杀了维克多·福金 |
[11:39] | The good news — we actually did find | 好消息是 我们在弹匣里的 |
[11:40] | a partial on one of the casings in the magazine. | 一个弹壳上找到了部分指纹 |
[11:42] | But it’s not Tom Keen’s, | 但不是汤姆·基恩的 |
[11:45] | and there were no hits on it through AFIS. | 而且指纹识别系统里也没有匹配 |
[11:46] | Give me updates as soon as you have them. | 有消息及时向我汇报 |
[11:48] | Meanwhile, there’s been a development. | 另外 还有件别的事 |
[11:51] | Reddington’s brought us a case. | 雷丁顿提供了一个案子 |
[11:53] | It’s about time he realizes that he has to talk directly to us. | 他终于意识到必须直接和我们沟通了 |
[11:57] | He won’t. | 他没有 |
[11:58] | Sir, I think it’s entirely inappropriate | 长官 我认为让基恩参与此案 |
[12:00] | that Keen is on the case | 非常不合适 |
[12:02] | when her husband’s being investigated for murder. | 她丈夫正因涉嫌谋杀被调查 |
[12:04] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[12:09] | According to Reddington, her real name is Gina Zanetakos. | 雷丁顿说她本名吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 |
[12:13] | Nearly a year ago, | 将近一年前 |
[12:14] | she reached out to him as Shubie Hartwell. | 她以舒比·哈特威尔的身份联系了他 |
[12:16] | She wanted Red to broker a deal to assassinate | 她想让红魔安排暗杀 |
[12:18] | a Supreme Court judge who was the swing vote | 一名高院法官 他在一起案件中至关重要 |
[12:21] | in a case that could have cost her corporate clients billions. | 而这起案子会让她的客户损失数十亿 |
[12:23] | Custom documents indicate | 海关文件显示 |
[12:25] | Shubie Hartwell entered the country yesterday. | 舒比·哈特威尔于昨天入境 |
[12:28] | We’ve got a credit card in her name | 我们查到一张她名下的信用卡 |
[12:29] | that was last used under an hour ago. | 一小时前曾被使用过 |
[12:33] | Purchased two cocktails at the bar in the Quay Hotel. | 在港口酒店的吧台购买了两杯鸡尾酒 |
[12:36] | Call the hotel manager. | 打给酒店经理 |
[12:38] | Have him start pulling security tape. | 让他调出录像 |
[12:40] | See who she was having drinks with. | 看看她和谁一起喝的酒 |
[12:42] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员 |
[12:46] | I feel like… I’ve seen her before. | 我觉得 我以前见过她 |
[12:57] | ♬这是我小时候听过的歌♬ | |
[13:03] | ♬唱的是乔治亚的参天大树♬ | |
[13:08] | ♬如果你见一个爱一个♬ | |
[13:11] | ♬终将一无所获♬ | |
[13:12] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[13:13] | Come on. I already told you I have it. | 行了 我告诉你我拿到了 |
[13:16] | I have to pick up my son from piano in an hour. | 我一小时后得去钢琴房接儿子 |
[13:20] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 让我看你的 我才给你看我的 |
[13:26] | ♬尝尽苦头 却不知教训♬ | |
[13:32] | ♬忘记你自己♬ | |
[13:32] | Got confirmation yesterday. | 昨晚确认的 |
[13:35] | ♬忘记身上伤痛♬ | |
[13:35] | On its way. It’s official. | 已经在路上了 官方确认了 |
[13:37] | ♬如若难忍 则弃之敝屣♬ | |
[13:41] | It’s official. | 正式确认了 |
[13:46] | ♬树下你我将是怎样的场景♬ | |
[13:52] | ♬那将勾起过去的时光♬ | |
[13:58] | ♬这又说明什么♬ | |
[14:00] | ♬说明早已弃无可弃♬ | |
[14:03] | ♬只剩最佳之选♬ | |
[14:09] | ♬你才是最佳之选♬ | |
[14:16] | What the…? | 什么情况 |
[14:17] | Too much? | 太疼了么 |
[14:18] | Be careful. No, be careful. | 小心点 要小心 |
[14:21] | If Melinda sees any more marks on my neck, | 如果梅琳达再看到我脖子上有什么印子 |
[14:25] | she’s…gonna… | 她肯定会 |
[14:31] | Gonna what? | 会怎么样 |
[14:36] | Mr. Burris, thank you again for meeting with me. | 伯里斯先生 再次感谢您愿意与我会面 |
[14:40] | Tell me, is this the man you interviewed | 能否请您告诉我这个人是不是 |
[14:42] | for a position here at Rothwell? | 您上次为罗斯维尔面试的那个人 |
[14:44] | Did the two of you meet | 您二人是在 |
[14:46] | in the coffee shop of the Angel Station Hotel? | 天使站酒店的咖啡厅见面的吗 |
[15:20] | Meera, it’s Liz. | 米拉 我是莉斯 |
[15:21] | Give me a call as soon as you speak with the headmaster. | 跟校长见完面马上给我打个电话 |
[15:23] | I’d like to know how things are going. | 我想知道事情进展如何了 |
[15:32] | She’s not calling you back. | 她不会给你打电话的 |
[15:33] | This is the door? I’ll take the key. | 是这间吗 给我房卡 |
[15:35] | Step back, please. | 请退后一点 |
[15:36] | She shouldn’t even have told you what she told you. | 她之前告诉你的其实都不该说的 |
[15:38] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:39] | Because you could be an accessory for all we know. | 因为说不定你就是同党 |
[15:43] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[15:46] | Check him. | 检查一下他 |
[15:56] | Clear. I’m headed down to security. | 安全 我去楼下找保安 |
[15:58] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[16:00] | Girls, come on. | 姑娘们 快点 |
[16:02] | Hold on, hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[16:03] | Come on. Everybody in. | 快点 所有人都进来 |
[16:06] | Wait up! | 等一下 |
[16:07] | Christina, come on. Move your can, please. | 克里斯蒂娜 快点 快点过来 |
[16:10] | Mobilize D.C. Metro. | 调动特区警员 |
[16:11] | Have teams lock down the Quay Hotel and a two-block radius. | 封锁港口酒店及周围的两个街区 |
[16:14] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:16] | I’m headed down to the security desk now to pull footage. | 我现在下楼去找保安要监控录像 |
[16:19] | It’s gonna be room 1232. | 1232房间 |
[16:21] | And make sure that ambulance shows up now. | 快点让救护车过来 |
[16:27] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[17:52] | Gina? | 吉娜 |
[17:53] | Hardly. | 不是 |
[17:55] | Ressler? Why do you have her phone? | 雷斯勒 你怎么会拿着她的手机 |
[17:57] | Wh– did you find her? Did you stop her? | 你找到她了 拦住她了吗 |
[17:59] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[18:04] | Okay, we’re working on a current address for Zanetakos. | 我们正在查詹妮塔克斯现住址 |
[18:06] | Her phone provided a treasure trove of messages. | 她的电话提供了大量有价值的信息 |
[18:09] | She was in frequent contact | 她和一家名叫合纳集团的 |
[18:10] | with a multinational company called the Hanar Group. | 跨国公司联系非常密切 |
[18:12] | But more worrisome | 但是三个小时前的 |
[18:14] | is a message that came in today around three hours ago — | 一条消息更让人担心 |
[18:17] | A call that originated from Berlin. | 是一通从柏林打来的电话 |
[18:20] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[18:21] | Had to use cobalt 60. | 用了钴60 |
[18:23] | Still good to go. Best guess — | 已经准备完毕 预计时间 |
[18:26] | 4:00 p.m. Central. | 中部时间下午四点 |
[18:27] | Cobalt 60? | 钴60 |
[18:29] | They’re talking about a dirty bomb here. | 他们说的是脏弹 |
[18:30] | But what’s the target? | 目标是什么 |
[18:38] | We believe Zanetakos is planning to detonate a dirty bomb | 有证据表明詹妮塔克斯准备在美国 |
[18:41] | somewhere in the central time zone of the United States. | 中部时区某处引爆一枚脏弹 |
[18:44] | Why would she want to do that, Lizzy? | 她为什么要这么做 莉兹 |
[18:47] | Somebody hired this woman. | 她是受雇于他人 |
[18:49] | She killed a man today — Nadeem Idris. | 她今天杀了人 纳迪姆·伊德里斯 |
[18:51] | He was an attache at the Turkish Embassy. | 他是土耳其大使馆的工作人员 |
[18:54] | Looks like they were having an affair. | 他们俩似乎有染 |
[18:55] | We suspect it was a means to an end. | 我们怀疑这是她为达目的的手段 |
[18:58] | Have you found the connection to your husband? | 你查出她和你丈夫的联系了吗 |
[19:00] | We have looked through all of Zanetakos’ phone messages, | 我们检查了詹妮塔克斯手机上的所有信息 |
[19:04] | all her records. | 所有记录 |
[19:04] | There wasn’t a single message from Tom. | 没有任何一条信息是汤姆发的 |
[19:07] | Perhaps they exchanged letters. | 也许他们是书信往来 |
[19:09] | There’s nothing between them. | 他们之间毫无联系 |
[19:12] | My husband is innocent. | 我丈夫是清白的 |
[19:25] | Did you talk to Burris? | 你问过伯里斯了吗 |
[19:26] | – Please take a seat. – OK. | -请坐 -好的 |
[19:30] | He backed me up, though, right? | 他一定证实了我的话 对吗 |
[19:36] | Okay, who is this? | 这是谁 |
[19:38] | You don’t know? | 你不认识吗 |
[19:43] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:45] | That’s Walter Burris, | 这是沃尔特·伯里斯 |
[19:47] | the headmaster at the Rothwell School. | 罗斯维尔学校的校长 |
[19:49] | W-w-what is this, some kind of trick? | 这什么意思 耍我吗 |
[19:52] | Did this guy say he met with me? | 他说他和我见过面吗 |
[19:54] | Because I didn’t meet with him. | 我可没见过他 |
[19:55] | And if he says that he met with me, | 如果他说他和我见过面 |
[19:56] | then he’s lying. He is lying to you. | 他就是在说谎 他在骗你们 |
[19:58] | Because I’ve never seen this guy before in my life, not once. | 我这辈子都没见过他 从来没有 |
[20:01] | He’s being set up. | 他是被陷害的 |
[20:02] | Look, uh, I met with a man who — | 我见的那个男人 |
[20:05] | who claimed to be Walter Burris. | 自称是沃尔特·伯里斯 |
[20:07] | For 45 minutes, he interviewed me. | 他面试了我四十五分钟 |
[20:11] | – Look, is Lizzy back there? – I need you to stay seated. | -莉兹在那边吗 -请你坐下 |
[20:13] | Look, I didn’t do anything, okay? | 我什么都没做 |
[20:14] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[20:15] | All I did was walk out of a hotel, | 我只是从那间酒店走出来 |
[20:17] | and someone took a picture, okay? | 然后被人拍了照 |
[20:19] | Someone is doing this to me! | 有人故意要陷害我 |
[20:22] | The picture. | 照片 |
[20:24] | Look, I-I don’t know what you think I did | 我不知道你们认为我做过什么 |
[20:26] | or who you think I… | 或是什么身份… |
[20:56] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[21:02] | Clear! | 安全 |
[22:12] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[22:18] | Victor Fokin, the FSB agent. | 维克多·福金 那个俄罗斯联邦安全局特工 |
[22:25] | She was watching him. | 她监视过他 |
[22:26] | So she could kill him, not Tom. | 所以也许她才是凶手 不是汤姆 |
[22:29] | She’s an assassin. | 她是个杀手 |
[22:30] | Guys, you might want to check this out. | 伙计们 看看这个 |
[22:33] | Found this by her bed. | 在她床边发现了这个 |
[22:43] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独聊会儿 |
[22:49] | This is evidence. | 这是证据 |
[22:56] | Listen, Keen, whatever you think this may mean, | 听着 基恩 不管你认为这代表了什么 |
[23:02] | I admire what you’re doing, standing up for your husband, | 我尊重你如此支持你的丈夫 |
[23:04] | but…I think we both know | 但我们都心知肚明 |
[23:07] | it’s time for you to protect yourself. | 现在是时候自保了 |
[23:17] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪儿 |
[23:21] | We found a picture of Tom in her house. | 我们在她房间里发现了一张汤姆的照片 |
[23:25] | He said he doesn’t know her, but clearly he does. | 他说不认识她 但事实绝非如此 |
[23:29] | So much is happening, | 发生了这么多事 |
[23:31] | and I just don’t know how to process it all. | 我完全不知道该怎么处理 |
[23:35] | I mean, a part of me thinks | 我内心有一部分觉得 |
[23:36] | that you’re manipulating this whole thing | 是你在操纵整件事 |
[23:38] | and you’re trying to ruin my life. | 你想毁掉我的人生 |
[23:42] | But that’s just a part of… | 但仅仅是一部分想法… |
[23:47] | But if I’m wrong about Tom… | 如果我真的看错了汤姆 |
[23:51] | If he isn’t who… | 如果他不是… |
[23:55] | I don’t think I can handle any of it without him. | 没有他我会彻底不知所措 |
[24:00] | I feel like I’m drowning, | 我觉得自己就像溺水了 |
[24:04] | like I don’t know what’s real or who I can trust. | 不知道什么是真的 什么人可以信任 |
[24:08] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[24:16] | I needed you to be wrong about him. | 我多希望你对他的看法是错的 |
[24:38] | Your husband may have been connected to our primary suspect. | 你的丈夫可能和我们的头号嫌犯有关联 |
[24:41] | If I let you into the field and you discover | 我如果继续让你出外勤 |
[24:43] | some incriminating information on him, | 一旦你找到他的犯罪信息 |
[24:45] | I have no reason to believe you won’t suppress it. | 我有理由相信你不会上报 |
[24:49] | But circumstances require your continued involvement. | 但是现在的形势需要你继续参与 |
[24:52] | We found something on Zanetakos’ hard drive — | 我们在詹妮塔克斯的硬盘上发现了些东西 |
[24:55] | Money she wired to a dummy corp in Berlin. | 她把钱汇到了柏林的一家挂名公司 |
[24:57] | Interpol says the funds are linked | 国际刑警说资金和一个 |
[24:58] | to a man named Maxwell Ruddiger, | 叫麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格人有关联 |
[25:00] | a bomb expert operating out of Europe. | 他是炸弹专家 只在欧洲以外区域活动 |
[25:03] | And you need me because you need Red to find this guy. | 你需要我是因为你需要红魔帮忙找到这个人 |
[25:10] | Ruddiger’s our best connection, | 鲁丁格是我们最重要的线索 |
[25:11] | not only to Zanetakos, but your husband. | 不但能追查到詹妮塔克斯 还有你丈夫 |
[25:14] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[25:15] | No. Hakim, that is not the problem. | 不 哈基姆 问题不在这 |
[25:18] | Listen to me. Shipping is my business. | 你听着 我做的是运输生意 |
[25:20] | Once I receive payment, the merchandise ships. | 报酬到手 东西才能运达 |
[25:23] | That’s the deal. | 这就规矩 |
[25:24] | According to my man in Houston, the payment’s not there. | 我在休斯顿的手下说报酬还没送到 |
[25:27] | It’s been diverted to New Orleans, | 被转到新奥尔良去了 |
[25:29] | which is entirely unacceptable. | 这是完全不能接受的 |
[25:32] | Well, I don’t care if the wedding is Saturday. | 我不关心婚礼是不是在星期六 |
[25:35] | All I care about is my payment. | 我只关心我的酬劳 |
[25:37] | Hakim, this conversation is over. | 哈基姆 不跟你多说了 |
[25:40] | Hello, Lizzy. | 你好 莉兹 |
[25:44] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[25:47] | Maxwell Ruddiger. Tremendous bomb maker. | 麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格 极高明的炸弹制造者 |
[25:51] | Haphazard as hell, terrible drinker, | 邋遢随性 还是个酒鬼 |
[25:55] | but he gets the job done. | 但是工作非常出色 |
[25:56] | Zanetakos made a wire payment to him a few weeks ago. | 詹妮塔克斯几周前给他汇过款 |
[25:59] | So he’s the link. | 所以以他为线索 |
[26:01] | Ruddiger can get you to Zanetakos, | 你不仅可以查到詹妮塔克斯 |
[26:03] | and she’ll get you to Tom. | 也能让你查到汤姆 |
[26:05] | Can you help me find him? | 你能帮我找到他吗 |
[26:17] | I hear you’re using cobalt 60 in the device, | 我听说你的装置里用了钴60 |
[26:21] | and you know as well as I | 你和我都知道 |
[26:22] | there’s only one reputable supplier on the market, | 市场中只有一个靠谱的供应商 |
[26:26] | and that’s our friend Yuri. | 就是我们的朋友尤里 |
[26:28] | Now, I like Yuri. | 我喜欢尤里 |
[26:30] | I floated in the Dead Sea with Yuri, | 我和他一起在死海游过泳 |
[26:33] | climbed Masada with his wife. | 还跟她老婆爬过马萨达山 |
[26:35] | But if your device goes off, they’ll be looking to him. | 可如果你的炸弹爆炸了 他们就会调查他 |
[26:40] | And if they look to him… | 如果查到他 |
[26:43] | they’ll look to me. | 最后就会查到我头上 |
[26:46] | Because Yuri talks faster than a cheerleader | 因为尤里的嘴巴比在看台下 |
[26:48] | after a nooner under the grandstands. | 苟合后的啦啦队长还快 |
[26:50] | Probably not a metaphor you understand. | 也许你没法理解这个隐喻 |
[26:53] | But you do understand my position. | 但是你明白我的立场 |
[27:02] | So… | 所以 |
[27:03] | I need your help, Max. | 我需要你的帮助 麦克斯 |
[27:05] | I need to know about this device you’ve made for Gina. | 我要知道你为吉娜制作的那个炸弹的情况 |
[27:09] | Red, I’m sorry. | 红魔 我很抱歉 |
[27:11] | I can’t. | 我不能告诉你 |
[27:12] | Just like I wouldn’t do the betray to you, | 就像我不会做背叛你的事一样 |
[27:14] | I can’t do that to her. | 我也不能那么对她 |
[27:18] | That’s unfortunate. | 那太不幸了 |
[27:21] | I’m in the middle of negotiating something very interesting, | 我正在就一件非常有趣的事进行谈判 |
[27:24] | something unique in Syria. | 一件很特殊的事 就在叙利亚 |
[27:28] | I’ll be playing all sides. | 战场上各方我都会参与 |
[27:32] | I thought there might be a place for you at the table. | 我本想为你留个位置 |
[27:35] | Another day. | 那就以后再说吧 |
[27:43] | I know that you’re in there. | 我知道你在这里 |
[27:50] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你就在这里 |
[27:52] | I know you’re watching, and I didn’t do anything. | 我知道你在看 我没有做任何事 |
[27:57] | Lizzy… | 莉兹 |
[28:02] | Honey, please. I didn’t do anything. | 亲爱的 求你相信我 我没做任何事 |
[28:10] | It’s a sedan. | 是辆轿车 |
[28:13] | The car is the bomb. | 轿车就是炸弹 |
[28:16] | Contamination radius of over five miles. | 辐射半径超过五英里 |
[28:21] | When will it detonate? | 它什么时候爆炸 |
[28:25] | 19 hours. | 还有19个小时 |
[28:28] | Don’t know where. | 不知道在哪里 |
[28:30] | Then we’ll have to ask Gina. | 那我们得去问吉娜了 |
[28:33] | Call her. | 给她打电话 |
[28:38] | I just need to know where she is. | 我只需要知道她在哪里 |
[28:45] | This will never come back on you. | 这事永远不会找到你头上 |
[28:51] | I know you want to get your hands around her neck. | 我知道你想亲手掐死她 |
[28:54] | But when you do, don’t kill her. | 就算你有机会 也千万别杀她 |
[28:55] | Kill her? I want to talk to her. | 我为什么要杀她 我要和她谈谈 |
[28:56] | All right, let’s go. Huddle up. | 都过来 聚过来 |
[28:58] | All right, let’s make this quick and clean. | 我们干净利落地搞定 |
[29:00] | Once you get a visual I.D. on Zanetakos, call it. | 一旦发现詹妮塔克斯 立即通告 |
[29:03] | We’ll move in. We’ll take her. | 我们马上跟进 务必抓住她 |
[29:04] | No shots fired. | 不要开枪 |
[29:06] | Let’s not make the 6:00 news, all right? | 别让这档子事变成热点新闻 明白没 |
[29:26] | She’s moving north. | 她往北走了 |
[29:27] | Copy that. All units converge on my go. | 收到 所有单位向我的方位靠拢 |
[29:33] | I’ve got her. East green, moving. | 看到她了 东边的绿地 移动中 |
[29:46] | She’s making a break for it. | 她逃跑了 |
[30:44] | Keen, talk to me. | 基恩 说话 |
[30:46] | No! Call medevac! | 不 快叫医疗直升机 |
[30:49] | We need someone in here now. | 我们需要帮助 |
[30:51] | Don’t die. | 千万别死 |
[31:07] | – What the hell did you do? – Excuse me? | -你都干了些什么 -你什么意思 |
[31:10] | – Calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down! | -冷静 -别叫我冷静 |
[31:12] | – Agent Keen. – That woman was the link! | -基恩特工 -那女人是证据 |
[31:15] | She was the only proof that my husband is innocent! | 是证明我丈夫无罪的唯一证据 |
[31:17] | And now she’s what? Dying? | 而现在呢 就快死了 |
[31:19] | Lying unconscious in some hospital? | 在医院里昏迷着 |
[31:20] | She’s in surgery. | 她在做手术 |
[31:22] | Have we forgotten that there’s a bomb out there? | 你们忘了还有个炸弹没拆吗 |
[31:24] | I haven’t forgotten anything. I’ve been here for seven years. | 我什么都没忘 我在这儿干了七年 |
[31:27] | You’ve been here for seven weeks. | 你才来了七周而已 |
[31:29] | We have less than four hours. | 我们只剩不到四小时了 |
[31:30] | You think we don’t know that? | 你以为我们不知道吗 |
[31:32] | What, is Zanetakos gonna come out of surgery by then? | 那詹妮塔克斯的手术到时候能结束吗 |
[31:34] | Because that was the only lead we have! | 她是我们唯一的线索 |
[31:35] | I told you to calm down. | 我让你冷静 |
[31:44] | The bomb — what do you know? | 关于炸弹 你们都知道什么 |
[31:46] | We know what you know. | 跟你一样 |
[31:48] | It’s built into a car, German-made. It’s dirty. | 炸弹造在里车内 在德国造的 是脏弹 |
[31:50] | Well, do you know why Zanetakos killed Nadeem Idris in that hotel | 詹妮塔克斯为什么在酒店杀了纳迪姆·伊德里斯 |
[31:53] | or how the Hanar Group is connected, | 合纳集团是怎么扯进来的 |
[31:55] | who their enemies are? | 他们的对手是谁 |
[31:56] | The investors. | 投资人 |
[31:59] | What do you mean investors? | 什么意思 |
[32:00] | The company stock is at an all-time low. | 该集团股价降至历史最低 |
[32:02] | They’re in trouble, | 他们危机重重 |
[32:04] | dragged down by a 48% drop in the market share | 因为最大部门的市场份额 |
[32:07] | of their largest division. | 缩减了48% |
[32:09] | What division? | 什么部门 |
[32:10] | Shipping. They operate a port in New Orleans. | 航运部 他们在新奥尔良有港口 |
[32:14] | New Orleans — what do you know about it? | 关于新奥尔良 你都知道什么 |
[32:16] | Quite a lot. What do you have in mind? | 知道不少 你想说什么 |
[32:18] | You were on the phone. | 你打过一个电话 |
[32:19] | That guy — someone was getting married. You were talking | 有个人要结婚了 你俩在说什么 |
[32:22] | – something about New Orleans and the ports. – Yes. | -关于新奥尔良和港口的事 -是的 |
[32:24] | You told the man on the phone your payment was diverted. Why? | 你说你的酬劳被转移了 为什么 |
[32:27] | It happens every once in a while, but this was unprecedented. | 这事时有发生 但这次非比寻常 |
[32:31] | An associate of mine in New Orleans | 我在新奥尔良伙伴 |
[32:32] | was advising illicit traffic in the gulf | 发现墨西哥湾有些异常 |
[32:35] | to be rerouted to New Orleans. | 很多船只改航到新奥尔良港口 |
[32:37] | The Hanar Group hired Zanetakos. | 合纳集团雇用了詹妮塔克斯 |
[32:40] | They’re a majority owner of a port in New Orleans. | 他们是新奥尔良港口的最大股东 |
[32:42] | – Where was your payment diverted from? – Houston. | -你的报酬是从哪转来的 -休斯敦 |
[32:44] | That’s the target. | 那就是目标 |
[32:46] | New Orleans and Houston are the two biggest ports in the gulf. | 新奥尔良和休斯敦是墨西哥湾最大的两个港口 |
[32:49] | If Houston were to close… | 如果休斯敦港口 |
[32:50] | Because of radioactive contamination. | 因为放射性污染被关闭 |
[32:52] | All traffic would have to be diverted to New Orleans. | 那所有的货船都要被转到新奥尔良港口 |
[32:54] | Hanar’s profits would soar. | 合纳集团的利润就会大涨 |
[32:55] | They’d be the only game in the gulf. | 墨西哥湾的业务就会被他们垄断了 |
[32:58] | That’s my girl. | 果然没看错人 |
[33:02] | The port of Houston. | 休斯顿港 |
[33:03] | You need to halt all cargo traffic headed there right now. | 你要阻止所有货船进入那个港口 |
[33:06] | That’s the destination. | 那里就是目标 |
[33:07] | The Hanar Group hired Zanetakos to bomb the port. | 合纳集团雇了詹妮塔克斯去炸那个港口 |
[33:36] | It could be anywhere. | 炸弹可能在任何地方 |
[33:44] | Your girlfriend’s been shot. | 你的女朋友中枪了 |
[33:45] | What are you talking about? Liz? | 你说什么 莉斯吗 |
[33:47] | – Her — Gina Zanetakos. – Who? | -她 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 -谁 |
[33:49] | The one who helped you kill Fokin. | 帮你杀掉福金的那个人 |
[33:50] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我谁也没杀 |
[33:52] | What do you know about the bomb? | 炸弹的事你都知道什么 |
[34:19] | What do you know about the ship? | 船的事你又知道什么 |
[34:20] | What ship?! I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么船 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[34:22] | How about a manifest, a crate number? | 货单 集装箱号码 |
[34:24] | Help me, Tom! | 帮帮我 汤姆 |
[34:24] | Why don’t you help me? Because I didn’t do anything. | 你为什么不帮帮我 因为我是清白的 |
[34:27] | I don’t know who this woman is. | 我不知道这个女人是谁 |
[34:29] | I don’t know anything about a bomb or a boat. | 我不知道什么炸弹或者船 |
[34:31] | I don’t know why there was a gun in my house | 我也不知道为什么那把枪 那些钱和护照 |
[34:33] | or money or passports. | 会在我家里 |
[34:35] | All I know about is this. You think I faked this? | 我就知道这个 你觉得这是我造的假吗 |
[34:38] | You think I invited a psychopath | 你觉得是我让一个疯子去我家 |
[34:40] | into my house to gut me? | 给我开膛吗 |
[34:41] | This is real. | 这可是真的 |
[34:43] | In less than an hour, a bomb is gonna go off, | 不到一小时 会有一颗炸弹爆炸 |
[34:48] | and people are gonna die. | 会有人丧命 |
[34:51] | We’ve been through five sections and found nothing. | 我们已经搜索了五个区域 一无所获 |
[34:53] | This port is 25 miles long. | 这个港口有二十五英里长 |
[34:54] | It will take us weeks to inspect it all. | 想要查遍整个港口得花几个星期的时间 |
[34:56] | We’ve got less than an hour. | 我们只剩不到一个小时了 |
[34:57] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[34:58] | The Hanar Group — they hire Zanetakos. | 合纳集团 他们雇了詹妮塔克斯 |
[35:00] | She contracted Ruddiger to build a bomb. But… | 她找鲁丁格制造了炸弹 但是 |
[35:05] | something’s missing. | 漏掉了什么 |
[35:07] | Nadeem Idris. | 纳迪姆·伊德里斯 |
[35:10] | What ships have been in or out of here in the last week from Turkey? | 上星期有没有从土耳其来的船进出这里 |
[35:13] | None. | 没有 |
[35:14] | Why would Zanetakos need | 为什么詹妮塔克斯需要一个 |
[35:15] | a low-level Turkish diplomat | 低级别的土耳其外交官 |
[35:16] | to get a car bomb into the country? | 运辆汽车炸弹进来 |
[35:19] | Because it’s illegal to search diplomatic cargo. | 因为搜查外交货物是违法的 |
[35:22] | With his help, | 有了他的帮助 |
[35:23] | Zanetakos was able to get the car in without inspection. | 詹妮塔克斯就能避开检查把车运进来 |
[35:25] | It’s on one of these ships. | 就在其中一艘船上 |
[35:27] | Check the manifests for all incoming ships | 检查所有入港船只的货单 |
[35:29] | for any items signed by Nadeem Idris. | 找到任何纳迪姆·伊德里斯签收的货物 |
[35:32] | Security, check all the shipping logs. | 安保人员 检查所有运货记录 |
[35:45] | It’s re-fabricated. | 这是重新改装过的 |
[35:46] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的装置 |
[35:48] | The bomb’s not just inside the car. | 炸弹并不只是在车里 |
[35:50] | – It is the car. – Well, we’ve got minutes here. | -车本身就是炸弹 -我们的时间不多了 |
[35:52] | What we’ve got is a big-ass problem. | 我们的麻烦很棘手 |
[36:01] | There’s over 2,000 people who work in this harbor. | 有2000多人在这个港口工作 |
[36:03] | It will take hours to evacuate. | 疏散起来要好几个小时 |
[36:05] | We’ve only got 10 minutes. | 我们只有10分钟时间 |
[36:06] | Can I explain something? This thing is radiological. | 打断一下 这个炸弹是放射性的 |
[36:10] | When it detonates, | 当它爆炸的时候 |
[36:10] | it will go airborne, | 放射性物质会在空气中传播 |
[36:12] | and everything within a five-mile radius will be contaminated. | 方圆五英里都会被辐射污染 |
[36:15] | My suggestion is you take the last 10 minutes | 我建议你们还是用最后10分钟 |
[36:17] | and get the hell out of here. | 赶紧离开这吧 |
[36:19] | What if we put it in the water? | 如果我们把它放到水里会怎样 |
[36:20] | The radiation can be contained underwater. | 放射性物质在水下可以被抑制住 |
[36:23] | How do we get this off the ship? | 我们怎么把它弄下船 |
[36:25] | We crane it off. | 用吊车吊下来 |
[36:31] | – This isn’t gonna work. – It’ll work. | -这样没用的 -会有用的 |
[36:33] | It’s not gonna work. We got less than a minute. | 没用的 还剩不到一分钟了 |
[36:42] | We’re running out of time. | 时间不够了 |
[36:45] | Move! Come on. Get out. | 下车 快点 出来 |
[37:32] | Because there was no airborne exposure, | 由于没有空气传播 |
[37:34] | the NRC is saying that contamination was contained, | 核管理委员会说污染得到了控制 |
[37:36] | which is the only reason | 也是因为这个原因 |
[37:38] | why the U.S. Attorney is considering a plea agreement | 检察官才会考虑和你达成认罪协议 |
[37:41] | in exchange for your cooperation — | 只要你肯配合调查 |
[37:43] | Your full cooperation. Is that clear? | 全面配合 明白吗 |
[37:45] | Yes. | 明白 |
[37:48] | Your prints are on a nine-millimeter | 去年六月在波士顿 |
[37:49] | used to assassinate Victor Fokin in Boston last June. | 谋杀维克多·福金的九毫米手枪上有你的指纹 |
[37:53] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[37:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:57] | Someone didn’t want him to talk. | 有人想封住他的嘴 |
[38:01] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[38:04] | He was a Russian agent defecting to the U.S. | 他是叛投美国的俄罗斯特工 |
[38:08] | Somebody didn’t want him spilling secrets. | 有人不想让他泄密 |
[38:11] | What secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[38:14] | Fokin had information | 福金有一些情报 |
[38:16] | about the route Chechen guerrillas were using | 是关于车臣游击队在俄国边境上 |
[38:19] | to move their supplies to their soldiers on the Russian border. | 向他们的士兵运输物资的路线图 |
[38:23] | The guy who hired me was making millions providing those supplies. | 雇我的人 靠提供物资赚了几百万 |
[38:30] | His name is Raymond Reddington. | 他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[38:39] | Do you know Tom Keen? | 你认识汤姆·基恩吗 |
[38:41] | We found this picture of him in your apartment. | 我们在你的公寓里找到了他的照片 |
[38:47] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[39:34] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[39:48] | That’s him — | 是他 |
[39:49] | who I met with. | 跟我见面的人 |
[39:52] | That’s the guy who interviewed me for the job. | 他就是面试我的人 |
[40:11] | Please do come in. | 请进 |
[40:13] | You and I — we’re done. | 我们俩 到此为止 |
[40:19] | I heard about Tom. | 我听说了汤姆的事 |
[40:21] | Yeah. Zanetakos confessed. | 对 詹妮塔克斯认罪了 |
[40:24] | Or took the fall. | 是背黑锅了吧 |
[40:25] | The passports? Forged. | 护照 是伪造的 |
[40:28] | The money in the box? | 盒子里的钱 |
[40:28] | Traced to an offshore account of yours. | 追踪到你的一个离岸账户 |
[40:30] | I can only lead you to the truth. I can’t make you believe it. | 我只能把你引向真相 不能强迫你相信它 |
[40:33] | The truth is that you’re a sick, twisted man. | 真相就是 你是一个病态扭曲的人 |
[40:38] | This, your obsession with me — | 你对我的这份痴迷… |
[40:42] | You put Tom’s picture in Zanetakos’ apartment. | 是你把汤姆的照片放到詹妮塔克斯的公寓里 |
[40:44] | – No. – You hired her to kill Victor Fokin. | -不是 -你雇她去杀了维克多·福金 |
[40:46] | You set my husband up by having your errand boy lure him to Boston. | 你让你的手下把我老公引到波士顿从而陷害他 |
[40:51] | Is that what Tom said? | 汤姆是这么说的吗 |
[40:52] | I don’t understand why you would do this, any of it! | 真不明白你为什么要这么做 所有的事 |
[41:06] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[41:35] | Oh, the one night you’re on time. | 终于有一天不迟到了 |
[41:38] | I was really looking forward to the make-up sex. | 我还期待他们来一场”和好炮”呢 |
[41:41] | Do you believe he’s innocent? | 你相信他是清白的吗 |
[41:44] | It can’t be that simple, right? | 事情没那么简单 对吧 |
[41:46] | The only thing that’s clear to me | 唯一确定的是 |
[41:47] | is that he doesn’t work for Reddington. | 他肯定不是为雷丁顿工作 |
[41:51] | Well, then, who the hell does he work for? | 那他到底为谁工作 |