Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Michael Prince Capital is not off to a banner start. 迈克尔·普林斯资本还没做好出发的准备
[00:09] I work for a legend. 我是为一个传奇工作的
[00:12] – I’m out. – Team up? – 我退出 – 联手
[00:14] Done. 同意
[00:15] We need to be clean. Beyond reproach. 我们需要做得干净 毫无破绽
[00:17] I find myself unwilling to help you. 我发现自己不想帮你
[00:20] He seems to be after more than profits here. 他似乎在追求利益之外的东西
[00:22] I am hereby creating The Prince List, 我现在要创建一个普林斯名单
[00:24] shedding all the dirty capital currently invested. 处理掉目前投资的 所有不干净的资本
[00:27] Bud Lazzara. He’s the key. 巴德·拉扎拉 他是关键
[00:28] We’re not paying. 我们不付钱
[00:30] Big retailer’s been playing dirty. 大零售商一直玩脏的
[00:31] Rask Sportswear. 拉斯科运动服饰
[00:33] And we’re gonna short the snot out of it. 我们要做空到空空如也
[00:34] There’s a problem with the short. 做空现在出现问题了
[00:36] You created this problem, fix it. 你导致的这个问题 你来解决
[00:37] His wife came by yesterday. 他老婆昨天过来了
[00:39] It’s no coincidence that you got involved with my sponsor. 你在搞我的赞助商 这绝不是意外
[00:41] Are you trying to buy back the relationship you want? 你是想花钱买回你想要的关系吗
[00:43] I haven’t given up. 我还没放弃
[00:44] I know you bribed Mr. Santulli, 我知道你贿赂了圣图里先生
[00:46] the head of the Door & Custodial Union. 门卫及保管工会的主席
[00:48] Rask is tanking. 拉斯科要完蛋了
[00:49] Killed the buyout and fed it to the dogs. 阻止回购 直接拿去喂狗
[00:51] You saw the news about the Games? 你们看见奥运会的新闻了吗
[00:52] – They’re pulling them. – Prince isn’t just playing the markets. – 他们停止赞助了 – 普林斯不仅玩弄市场
[00:55] His chessboard is much bigger, 他想下盘大棋
[00:56] and I don’t think he’s done making his moves yet. 我认为他还没开始出招
[00:58] The very first New York Olympics. 第一届在纽约举办的奥运会
[01:01] Every time New York has fallen. 每一次纽约要堕落的时候
[01:02] It has been lifted up and rebuilt 一位伟大的人
[01:04] by a great man. 会重塑 重建这座城市
[01:06] And that’s you this time. 这一次轮到你了
[01:07] And he won’t stop till he gets what he wants. 他达到自己的目的之前 不会收手
[01:42] I just achieved slow-wave sleep, 我刚进入深度睡眠
[01:44] which you know I struggle with. 你知道我失眠多严重
[01:46] – Why am I. – We’ve got a problem. – 我为什么 – 我们遇到问题了
[01:49] Better be a real, bigtime. 最好是个大事
[01:51] Trust me. It is. It’s why I called you in. 相信我 是大事 所以我才把你们叫过来
[01:53] The issue is. 问题是
[01:55] You didn’t call me in. 你没叫我
[01:56] Of course, there’s no need. 当然了 不用叫我
[01:57] That’s why I have an alert set up. 我能收到警报
[01:59] If there’s middle-of-the-night swipe-ins, 如果半夜有人进公司
[02:00] it’s either because people are quitting en masse 要么是因为全员要辞职
[02:03] and stealing drives, 来偷硬盘
[02:04] or there’s a margin call-level problem. 或者是有重大事件
[02:06] Which is it? 这次是哪种情况
[02:08] It’s more of the latter. 更像是后者
[02:10] Well, you have a captive audience. 你已经吸引大家的注意了
[02:13] I 我
[02:15] met up with Mafee tonight. Drinks, you know? 今晚见到玛斐了 喝酒 你懂吧
[02:18] We stayed friends, I hope that’s not any kind. 我们还是朋友 我希望这样没有
[02:19] – Speak. – Right, well. – 说吧 – 好吧
[02:21] he kinda spilled some major tea. 他似乎爆了个大料
[02:23] “Tea” is gossip. 大料 就是八卦
[02:24] Yeah. About what? 明白 什么事
[02:27] About the Olympics. 关于奥运会
[02:32] We are rolling, Wyatt. 怀亚特 我们太爽了
[02:34] I’m not on Molly right now. Or ever. 我没嗑摇头丸 从来没嗑
[02:36] Tombstone? 混合毒品
[02:39] Never mind. We got something huge in the works. 不重要了 我们工作上遇到大单子了
[02:41] Real estate-focused SPAC. 专做房地产的特殊目的收购公司
[02:43] Offering’s coming out this week. You should invest. 本周内发售 你应该去投
[02:45] – I should? – It’s our ticket, man. – 我应该 – 兄弟 这是我们的入场券
[02:47] They call these things “blank check companies.” 人们管这种东西叫空白支票公司
[02:49] Whale-sized investors launch them 大型投资者们推出这个项目
[02:51] to raise IPO-level money 融资规模达到首次公开募股的级别
[02:53] they can plow into whatever the hell they want to, 他们想做什么就能做什么
[02:55] totally unbridled. 势不可挡
[02:56] In this case, holding company for prime city real estate. 我说的这次 控股公司专做市政房地产
[02:59] I’m familiar with SPACs. 我知道特殊目的收购公司是什么意思
[03:01] – They’re all over the Street. – Right. – 满大街都是 – 对
[03:03] Anyway, it’s a partnership with a big. 这不重要了 这次合作是
[03:05] Well, a really big and also really not-so-big guy. 和一个大人物 也没那么大
[03:10] You sound enthusiastic. 你听起来热情满满
[03:12] We blew through our risk management, doubled down on this thing. 我们不顾风控了 在这事上面下了大注
[03:14] You’re a brand-new firm, and you’re risking it all 你们是个新公司 却下了血本
[03:16] – on sponsoring a SPAC? – No worries. It’s an STD. – 赞助一个收购公司 – 没关系 是STD
[03:19] – Uh, what? Gross. – A sure thing, dude. – 什么 恶心 – 确定的事
[03:21] And beyond that, 除此之外
[03:23] it’s a gold medal situation. 这是个金牌时刻
[03:25] Buying up land for the Olympics. 为了奥运会买地
[03:28] Another player’s making my move. Who? 有别人要和我下同一步棋 是谁
[03:30] He didn’t say. Thus, this meeting. 他没说 所以 现在开会
[03:33] Now I get why you woke me up. 我现在明白你为什么把我叫醒了
[03:35] All right, if anyone needs to go home, shower up, 如果有人需要回家 洗个澡
[03:37] put on your daytime Garanimals, go ahead and get back here. 拿出白天的行头 赶快去 然后回来
[03:40] I can send one of the drivers if anyone needs it. 如果有人需要 我派一个司机
[03:42] – Do it. Also. – I’ll send the other driver – 去吧 另外 – 我会派另一个司机
[03:44] to Veselka, then Chinatown. Anyone want anything else, 去乌克兰餐厅 然后唐人街 有人需要别的
[03:47] let me know, we’ll deal with it. 告诉我 我去安排
[03:50] Okay, folks, Kristy’s organizing the midnight snacks 好了 各位 克里斯蒂会安排午夜零食
[03:52] and strong coffee. 强效咖啡
[03:54] Let’s get into it. 开始干活吧
[04:04] Sacker, I want your best ideas. 塞克 我需要你最好的点子
[04:05] press, political, financial, 新闻 政治 财经
[04:07] hell, I’ll even take spiritual. 意识流的也可以
[04:09] on how we’ll fell the highest net worth individual. 我们如何能击垮身家最高的人
[04:11] Son. 儿子
[04:13] I thought there’d be some perfectly legal 我以为做司法部长
[04:15] fringe benefits to you being AG, 能有一些合法的高待遇
[04:17] but I find myself a squirrel who can’t get a nut. 不过我发现 我连口吃的都没有
[04:20] Dad, you can’t just. 爸爸 你不能这样
[04:22] Oh, I told your girl I was expected. 我和你的手下说了 我们有约
[04:24] And asked could she get me a tomato juice 我还问她 能不能帮我去附近饭店
[04:26] from the diner around the corner. 点杯番茄汁
[04:27] Told her I’d protect the door. 我告诉她 我帮她看门
[04:29] And I did. From the inside. 我做到了 从里面看门
[04:31] Anyway. 不说了
[04:33] I was getting my paperwork in order 我在整理自己的文件
[04:35] to make an offer to buy your land, 向你提出要约 买你的地
[04:37] and then you let someone skip in line ahead of me? 你却让别人插队
[04:41] – My land? – The NYAG’s Office – 我的地 – 纽约总检察长办公室
[04:43] monitors the disbursement of certain land for proper use, 监察某些土地收益用于适当领域
[04:46] does it not?! 对吧
[04:49] Ah, family. 家人
[04:50] Love to see it. 喜闻乐见
[04:52] Love to leave it behind. 你们自己慢慢聊
[04:54] Jesus Christ, Dad. 天哪 爸爸
[04:56] We can do this at your house, later. 我们可以之后去你家 聊这个
[04:57] – Or never. Never works, too. – Not for me. – 或者别聊 聊也没用 – 我不同意
[04:59] I was going to throw up one of those 80/20 jobs 我本来想放弃一个符合八二法则的
[05:02] with the “poor door.” 有”穷人”入口的楼
[05:03] Luxury condo building 豪华公寓楼
[05:05] with the separate entrance for the unwashed. 为普通人单独设门
[05:07] Subsidized housing units to trigger the tax breaks. 享受津贴的住房 享受税收优惠
[05:10] A real man of the people. 真正有益于人民的人
[05:11] But someone is buying it all up. 不过有人要把地买断
[05:13] As is the normal course of 这就是正常的
[05:15] No, this is about as normal as a Gaylord Perry Mystery Pitch. 不 这就像蓋洛·佩里神奇投手一样正常
[05:19] Just loaded up with viscous slime. 身上散发着恶臭
[05:23] Who bought the land, Dad? 爸爸 谁要买地
[05:25] Looks like several buyers. All shell corps. 看起来有几个买家 都是空壳公司
[05:27] Terms have been set. They have 30 days to close with the cash. 条款定好了 三十天 现金交割
[05:29] Anything unusual with the approvals? 获批准有什么特别的情况吗
[05:32] No. Except there hasn’t been much activity until recently. 没有 只是之前一直没什么活动 直到最近
[05:37] You don’t need this development, Dad. 爸爸 你不需要开发这个
[05:38] And even if you did, I wouldn’t lift a finger to help. 即使你需要 我也不会高抬贵手
[05:41] Not ’cause I don’t love you. 不是因为我不爱你
[05:42] Because it would be wrong. 因为这是不对的
[05:43] In the past, you didn’t really. 过去你不这样
[05:45] Ah. I can’t change any of that. 我改变不了过去
[05:48] Well, I was a straight shooter about my plans. 我对自己的计划 勇往直前
[05:52] Being shameless does not change a Haman into a Mordechai. 无耻不会让遭诅咒的哈曼变成获赞美的末底改
[05:55] Bye, Dad. 爸爸 再见
[06:00] I can’t believe that I’m raising this, but, 我不想提出这点
[06:03] we forget who brought us this information and we use it. 但我们应该不管消息来源 利用这个信息
[06:06] Yeah. 对
[06:07] If a big player or corporation is going through the land bank 如果大玩家或者大公司要买地
[06:09] to make big purchases on the downlow. 大手笔 秘密进行
[06:11] Yes. That’s absolutely against the spirit of the thing. 没错 完全违背了这件事的初衷
[06:14] And likely means some other high-baller 很有可能其他的动作快的人
[06:16] is looking to make the same move as my father. 和我爸爸采取了一样的行动
[06:17] – You want me to. – Yeah. – 你想让我 _ 对
[06:19] We need to find out who’s trying to buy up all this land, 我们需要找到 是谁想买这片地
[06:21] and why. 以及原因
[06:53] We’re gathering. 一起讨论了
[07:03] I know how we’re going to smoke out this mystery bidder. 我知道如何找到竞标的人了
[07:06] Put a piece of land up for sale. The piece bordering Stuy Town. 找一块地 挂牌卖 史岱文森镇附近的那片
[07:09] I thought you were trying to buy more land. 我以为你要买更多的地
[07:12] He is. Whoever’s backing Mafee and Dollar Bill will bite at it. 他是的 支持玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的人会上钩
[07:15] Yes. It’ll come anonymously, through a shell corp. 对 买方会通过壳公司 匿名方式进行
[07:17] Which we’ll reject. 我们会拒绝
[07:18] But we’ll get enough details to figure out 我们会找到足够的细节
[07:19] who’s spearheading the SPAC. 找到谁是特殊目的收购公司背后的头目
[07:22] And once it IPOs, we can bend this thing over, 首轮公开融资之后 我们就能逆转局面
[07:23] no lube required, and. 不需要润滑
[07:27] I mean, there are many things within SEC guidelines we can do 证监会指南允许范围里有很多
[07:31] to express our negative sentiment on it, 我们可以表达不满的方式
[07:34] and convince others to see it the same way, 并让其他人也这么看待这件事
[07:36] – once it is trading publicly. – There ya go. – 一旦公开交易 – 开始了
[07:39] That’s where I thought you were going. 我就觉得我们会聊到这里
[07:40] But this is Mafee and Dollar Bill’s big investment. 不过这是玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的大投资
[07:42] Don’t we still love. 我们不还爱着
[07:44] I mean, have fond feelings for. 我的意思是 我们很喜欢
[07:45] well, most of us, some of us, I do. 我们大部分 一部分 我还喜欢
[07:48] – Spit it out, you stuttering. – Mafee! I still care about Mafee. – 说吧 别绕圈子了 – 玛斐 我还在意玛斐
[07:51] Yes, as I do, Ben. 本 我也在意
[07:53] But once we find out who’s really going to run the SPAC 但一旦发现谁要开特殊目的收购公司
[07:54] for them, Prince will block it, and, yes, 普林斯会阻止买断
[07:56] whatever they’ve invested in it will be worthless. 不管他们投了多少 都会一文不值
[07:59] And he feels bad about it, that fucking baby. 而这个巨婴他心里难受
[08:02] How can you not even care? 你怎么能满不在乎
[08:03] You were in an intimate relationship with Dollar. 你之前和多拉尔有段亲密关系
[08:06] I am in a relationship with dollars, end sentence. 我和美元有关系 句号
[08:10] Look, I love those guys. For real. 听着 我爱他们 真的
[08:13] We’ve plundered and partied with ’em back in the day. 我们过去和他们一起战斗一起玩耍
[08:14] But if they fuck with our shit, they get fucked. 不过如果他们搞我们 他们就完了
[08:22] Great to see the team spirit is intact. 很高兴看到 团队士气没受影响
[08:24] But I’m a builder, not a destroyer. 不过我成全别人 不会摧毁别人
[08:26] I’ll always find a positive solution 我总能找到一个积极的解决方案
[08:27] before considering a destructive path. 不到万不得已 不会摧毁别人
[08:30] I look at every competitor as a potential new partner. 每一个竞争者 我都会当做潜在的伙伴
[08:33] right up until I can’t anymore. 直到我不能再把他当作伙伴
[08:34] I’m on board with this approach. 我支持这条路
[08:36] We’re happy. 我们很开心
[08:37] – He’s on his way up. – Good. – 他在上楼了 – 好的
[08:40] We have an important visitor, 我们有一位重要的访客
[08:41] someone I’m convinced will help win over the Commission. 我相信他能赢得组委会的支持
[08:43] Wags, I want you on this detail with Scooter. 瓦格斯 你和斯科特主要去了解细节
[08:46] I’ll sit in with you fellas. 我会旁听的
[08:47] Try to have fun. 努力找点乐子
[08:49] We’re a team. 我们是个团队
[08:51] So it seems. 看起来是这样
[08:53] Fab. 太好了
[08:56] You believe in this potential new partner bit? 你信这个新伙伴的理论吗
[08:59] I want to. 我倒是想
[09:03] Sure, the president of 当然
[09:04] the International Commission of Sport 国际体育委员会的主席
[09:06] does have some sway, 的确有点摇摆
[09:08] but there are 104 voting members, 但104位投票成员
[09:11] enough of whom must be wooed, 必须要招揽 说服足够的人
[09:14] convinced, to influence the others 才能影响其他成员
[09:16] who aren’t susceptible to extracurricular handling. 特别是那些多一事不如少一事的人
[09:20] Mike, you want to… 迈克 你不是想
[09:22] And I speak from experience, selecting a host city 而且就我的经验而言 主办城市的选择
[09:25] is a very political process. 跟政治高度相关
[09:28] Mr. Drache, how does it work? 德拉赫先生 怎么能办成呢
[09:29] I want to make an impression. 我想让人留下印象
[09:31] But as I understand it, 但就我的理解
[09:32] the men and women of the Commission, 委员会的成员们
[09:34] even those key few I might turn, 即使是那些我可能能转变态度的关键人物
[09:35] don’t look kindly upon strangers bearing gifts. 并不看好天赋异禀的陌生人
[09:38] Because those strangers might be wearing wires, mightn’t they? 因为陌生人可能是钓鱼执法 对吗
[09:42] But they will take them from me. 但他们会从我得到消息
[09:45] Because I was one of them, 因为我就是其中一员
[09:46] before what I refer to as the “ugliness” 直到我被这种”丑恶”行为
[09:50] forced me out. 强迫出局
[09:52] But trust, I’m still one of them. 但相信我 我还是他们的一员
[09:55] Good. 不错
[09:56] I’m glad I can count on your endorsement 我很高兴我承办奥运的计划
[09:57] of my plan to land the Olympics. 能有您的支持
[10:01] Possibly. 可能吧
[10:04] Possibly? 可能
[10:05] Your reputation speaks. It shouts. 你的声誉不言而喻 赫赫有名
[10:08] And you certainly seem a top man. But… 你也的确是顶尖人物 但是
[10:13] you’re a little late to this game. 你来晚了
[10:14] L.A. had things locked. 洛杉矶已经锁定了
[10:16] Until they didn’t. 直到他们不再锁死
[10:18] Yeah, until they didn’t. Cheers to you. 是的 直到不再锁死 祝你好运
[10:20] He had nothing to do with that. 他和这事儿没关系
[10:22] No. Of course not. I’d never suggest. 没有 当然没有 我没怀疑过
[10:24] You kinda did, 你有
[10:25] but we’ll let it slide. 那就让它过去
[10:27] Look, you can’t have a Games without a stadium. 听着 没体育馆不可能办奥运会
[10:30] And New York doesn’t have a stadium suitable for the Games… 但纽约并没有适合奥运会的体育馆
[10:34] modern, able to be turned over quickly depending on the event. 要现代的 能根据不同赛事快速调整
[10:37] – But we will. I will. – Will you? – 我们会有的 我会的 – 可以吗
[10:40] Well, then you may have me too. 那就得加我一个了
[10:42] If it seems the thing to do. 如果真能成功的话
[10:44] Gentlemen, I get one shot 先生们 在夏奥会和冬奥会之间
[10:46] every two years between the Summer and the Winter Games, 每隔两年 我有一次机会
[10:49] so I hew to the Aintree approach: 所以我遵循安特里的做法
[10:52] stick with the favorite. 坚持最爱
[10:53] No time for long shots. 没时间多说了
[10:56] Eh, maybe we’ll speak again. 什么时候再聊
[10:59] Cheers. 加油
[11:05] Do we really need that fucking guy? 我们真的需要这种人吗
[11:07] Sadly, we do. 没办法
[11:08] He’s the best in the space. 在这个领域找不到更好的了
[11:10] A very small, rarified space. 这个又小 又稀缺的领域
[11:14] Find out who else he’s talking to. 看看他还和谁谈话了
[11:15] – And make those talks… – Go south? – 把这些谈话 – 搞黄吗
[11:17] So he has nowhere else to go but crawling back to us? 然后他无路可走只能投靠我们了吗
[11:20] – More or less. – I’m on it. – 差不多 – 我去办
[11:23] Be on it together. 你们一起吧
[11:25] – Yeah, about that… – Are you serious? – 额 这个 – 你认真的吗
[11:27] You want us to be your Tenspeed and Brown Shoe? 你想我们当《老千大拍档》吗
[11:30] I’d have gone with Murtaugh and Riggs, but, yes. 我会说是默塔夫和里格斯了 但没错
[11:34] I am. 是这个意思
[11:40] News on the land. 最新消息
[11:41] All the entities track back to the same address. 所有的线索都指向同一个地方
[11:44] Who’re we talking about? 究竟是谁呢
[11:50] Oh. 哦
[11:51] Our Sam LeFrak wannabe has surfaced. 山姆·勒夫拉克的崇拜者找到了
[12:02] Welcome, welcome. 欢迎 欢迎
[12:04] Todd Krakow. 陶德·克拉科夫
[12:05] I see life in the Beltway was a real sacrifice for you. 看来华盛顿的生活对你来说太苦了
[12:08] It was an honor to serve, 很荣幸效命于此
[12:09] but, frankly, I rather enjoy being back in the private sector. 但说实话 我更喜欢在私营部门
[12:13] I missed not having to report to anyone. 我太想念不用做报告的日子了
[12:14] We’re all accountable to each other 我们得对彼此负责
[12:16] and tethered to this rock by gravity. 我们都被重力吊在一根绳上
[12:18] If you take the time to be in the moment… 如果你花点时间呆在这一下
[12:20] right there, you can even feel the Earth move. 你都能感觉到地球运动
[12:23] Mmm. 嗯
[12:25] I feel the sky tumbling down. ♪我感觉天空摇摇欲坠♪
[12:30] Goddamn that felt good. Yeah. 感觉真的棒 确实
[12:32] Couldn’t do that in a Cabinet meeting. 内阁会议的时候可不敢这么做
[12:34] POTUS could, but that was it. 除了美国总统可以 但也就那样
[12:35] So, is, uh, that what brings you here? 是什么风把你给吹来了
[12:38] Wouldn’t be a certain real estate SPAC 不会是哪个房地产特殊目的并购公司
[12:40] set to IPO soon? 很快要公开募股了吧
[12:42] Not that I’m involved, officially. 并不是说我加入了 正式的
[12:44] No. I want you to think bigger. 不是 你大胆想
[12:46] “Bigger?” Really? 大胆想 真的吗
[12:48] Join my bid. 加入我的竞标
[12:49] We agree on one thing: New York would be 我们都认同一件事
[12:52] a superb host for the next Olympics. 纽约会是下届奥运的最佳东道主
[12:55] Not only am I a believer, I also happen to be 我不仅相信 我还刚好是一个
[12:56] a highly capitalized partner to buy land with, 有大量资金收购土地的合作伙伴
[12:59] to make inroads with the city and state 我能与市和州联系取得进展
[13:01] to help win over the Commission. 能赢得委员会支持
[13:03] The Commission? Hmm. 委员会吗
[13:05] Only a man with Colin Drache in his employ can achieve that. 只要雇了柯林·德拉赫的人才能做到
[13:09] – Do you have him? – Met today. – 他加入了吗 – 今天刚见面
[13:11] Seeing him again tomorrow. So what do you think? 明天还会见 你觉得怎么样
[13:13] That’s a no. Too many words. 不行 话太多了
[13:15] Why fight over possession of the fumble 为什么我们要为失误吵架
[13:17] when we can both be on the same team? 我们本来可以是一队的
[13:19] I’d love a Mike Prince-type onboard as a partner, 我希望有迈克·普林斯这类人做合伙人
[13:21] but, just so you know, I’m QB’ing this baby. 但你得知道 我要领导这场战斗
[13:25] What are you going for, huh? 你想要什么
[13:28] Rehab your public image after that precipitous fall 在财政部遭到断崖式打击之后
[13:30] from Treasury? 恢复你的公众形象
[13:31] Reboot your Manhattan bona fides? 重振你在曼哈顿的名声
[13:34] Get on TV? 上电视
[13:35] Meet chicks? 认识年轻辣妹
[13:37] You tell me what it is, and I’ll help build the new you. 你说你要什么 我会让你变得焕然一新
[13:39] No, I don’t think you get it. 不 我觉得你做不到
[13:41] Once we IPO and close on these properties… 一旦我们公开募股 并买下这些财产
[13:44] and I can see I’m not gonna get your piece 我知道我拿不到你在史岱文森镇的地
[13:46] near Stuy Town, but I don’t need it… 我也不需要
[13:47] I skip right through the permits to build a new stadium. 我可以直接跳到获得建造体育馆许可这一步
[13:50] Does your bid have one of those? Didn’t think so. 你们竞标里有吗 我想没有
[13:53] With it, I land the Games, 有了它 我能负责奥运
[13:55] and then I can have whatever I want in this town. 然后这个城市里我想要什么都有
[13:57] So if you want to be a part of my bid, 所以如果你想参加我的竞标
[14:00] then make me a real offer. 给我一个确切的报价
[14:02] That starts with buying a major block of shares 当我明天宣布他们上市的时候
[14:04] when they IPO tomorrow and I announce. 先买下大部分股票
[14:06] Otherwise, you may end up having to wait in line to get tickets 不然 你就只能排大队等着入场券了
[14:10] like the Commoners. 和那些平民百姓一样
[14:11] Can you imagine? 你想象得到吗
[14:15] Usually this is the part where the guy on the other side 通常 是时候在桌子另一边的人
[14:18] of the desk flexes, huffs, puffs 开始屈身 呼气 吹气了
[14:19] and makes vague but serious threats. 做出模糊又严重的威胁
[14:24] I don’t go to war that way. 我不会这样开战
[14:28] I just go to war. 我直接开战
[14:39] You ready to get going? 准备好了出发吗
[14:40] Already going. 早就出发了
[14:43] There’s a guy we used to work with 有个我们以前一起工作的人
[14:44] who can follow Colin around, 可以跟在柯林旁边
[14:46] do a deep dive into his data and history, 深入了解他的数据和历史
[14:47] and find out exactly what makes him tick. 然后找出能让他兴奋的原因
[14:50] Let’s put a pin in black bag ops 先不要讨论这个黑色行动
[14:52] that’ll put us right out of business and maybe into jail. 这可能会让我们丢了生意还得进监狱
[14:54] Unless and until such time as. 除非到特定时间
[14:57] Fine. 好吧
[14:58] Shall we? 走吗
[14:59] – You mean…? – He said “together.” – 你意思是 – 他说一起的
[15:02] I’m aware. 我懂了
[15:03] Come to where I’m working. 来我工作的地方吧
[15:05] When I’m not riding shotgun with Prince, 我还没和普林斯并肩作战的时候
[15:06] it’s where I’m set up. 那是我的地盘
[15:19] What the hell is this? 这是什么
[15:21] You’ve never seen a power map? 你没看过功率映射图吗
[15:23] Naturally. Just… 看过 只是
[15:24] wondering where the hell you got this information. 好奇你从哪儿弄来这些信息的
[15:26] Welcome to the 21st century, Wags. 欢迎来到二十一世纪 瓦格纳
[15:28] I will be your guide. 我就是你的向导
[15:30] We have Colin Drache’s business associates, 我们有柯林·德拉赫的商业联系
[15:31] romantic partners, places he frequents, 亲密伴侣 常出现的地方
[15:33] cologne of choice… 选的古龙水
[15:35] Dior Sauvage! 迪奥旷野
[15:37] So that was the stench hovering around him like Pig-Pen. 怪不得像猪栏的臭味老围着他转
[15:39] We can’t trust a man who wears cologne before 10 a.m. 早上十点以前喷古龙水的男人信不得
[15:41] We have to. By using this, 我们必须相信
[15:43] we’ll determine his spheres of influence, 用这个 我们能确定他的影响范围
[15:45] figure out what he wants, 找出他想要什么
[15:47] and then we’ll be able to identify which way he’s leaning. 然后能识别出他的倾向
[15:49] I hate to give you even an ounce of satisfaction, Scooter, 我虽然一点都不想夸你 斯科特
[15:51] but this is pretty fucking cool. 但这真他妈酷
[15:53] Of course it’s cool. I made it. 那是当然 这可是我做的
[15:55] But sadly, it’s just a start. 但坏消息是 这只是个开始
[15:56] Not surprised to see the bulk of Colin’s network’s in Europe. 果然科林的大部分关系都在欧洲
[15:59] Yeah. Lot of likely cities in Europe, though. 是的 很多欧洲有很多相似的城市
[16:03] We do have these kids who work here. 我们确实有些年轻员工
[16:04] Very energetic, sometimes annoying. 活力四射 有时候烦的要命
[16:07] So PC, they make John Hodgeman look like an iMac. 他们能把约翰·霍奇曼弄得像苹果电脑
[16:09] We should use them. 我们应该用这些人了
[16:16] Hey, quantlings, special assignment. Who wants in? 嘿 量子族们 特别任务 谁想加入
[16:19] Here’s a chance to be useful for a change. 变有用的机会来了
[16:20] Your taunts don’t hurt me anymore. 你的嘲笑已经伤不到我了
[16:22] I’m not sure millennials are motivated by competition. 我不确定千禧一代会为比赛兴奋
[16:24] How ’bout this? You both win a trophy. 要不这样 你们都能得到奖励
[16:26] We need you to do an internet scrape of one Colin Drache. 我们要你们在网络上抓取柯林·德拉赫的资料
[16:29] You want us to hack someone? 我们要去当黑客吗
[16:30] – Black hat? – That’s kinda weird. – 黑帽吗 – 那太奇怪了
[16:32] – Not a hack. – Definitely not – 不做黑客 – 当然不是
[16:34] asking you to hack anyone. 让你们黑某人
[16:36] More like a perfectly legal ex-girlfriend stalking job. 这更像前女友的合法跟踪
[16:38] Oh, this is more your wheelhouse. 哦 这也是你的工作范围
[16:39] We need to see who he’s talking to. 我们要是知道他在和谁联系
[16:41] He’s our in to the Commission. 他是委员会的一员
[16:42] We need to know what other cities he may be dancing with 我们要知道他可能考虑哪些城市
[16:44] and which way he’s leaning. 还有他的喜好
[16:45] I’ll send you the details. 我会把细节发给你们
[16:47] What do we get if we help? 帮忙的话有奖励吗
[16:48] My foot not up your ass? 我不踹你算吗
[16:50] Honestly, that approach doesn’t work with my generation. 说实话 这招对我们这一代人没什么用
[16:52] Oh, you’re about to see how well it… 你会知道厉害的
[16:54] What do you want? 你想要什么
[16:56] To borrow his Bentley for a weekend. 把他的宾利借我一个周末
[16:57] You got it. 成交
[17:05] I decided to kill the pending land bank deals. 我决定停止土地储备交易
[17:07] Turn ’em down. Open up a new application process. 拒掉它们 重新申请
[17:09] I’d like us to issue a press release, 我希望能发布一份新闻稿
[17:12] then we string Krakow up for trying to make a land grab 然后暗示克拉科夫为了不法目的抢夺土地
[17:14] for illicit purposes before his SPAC even… 在他特殊目的收购公司…
[17:16] You screwed me out of my Treasury gig, 你把我的财政部工作搞砸了
[17:18] now you’re trying to do it again! 现在又来捣乱了
[17:20] What’s the name of that Randy Rogers Band song I like so much? 我喜欢的那首兰迪·罗杰斯乐队歌名是什么
[17:23] – “Speak Of The Devil”? – That’s the one. – 《说曹操曹操到》 – 就是了
[17:24] I’ll go get started. 我开始做了
[17:26] I just don’t understand 我就不懂了
[17:27] why you’d side with Mike Prince on this. 你为什么会在这件事上支持迈克尔·普林斯
[17:29] Mike Prince? 迈克尔·普林斯
[17:30] Uh, you think I sided with him to… 哦 你觉得我支持他是为了
[17:32] Uh, the land bank killed my transactions. 土地银行终止了我的交易
[17:35] We had to. 我们不得不
[17:37] Because like so many others in the billionaire class, 因为就像其他亿万富翁一样
[17:39] you’re using loopholes to game the system. 你在钻这个系统的空子
[17:41] Using private shell companies to buy public lands? 利用私人空壳公司购买公共土地
[17:45] Veiling disclosures about land use for community redevelopment? 隐瞒社区重建用地的用途
[17:48] It may not be illegal, but it’s unethical. 这不违法 但不道德
[17:51] So is your office accepting graft, 你的办公室也有收到贿赂
[17:53] – but that didn’t stop you. – From whom? – 你怎么不道德约束下自己 – 谁的贿赂
[17:55] Oh, uh, I suppose we’re back to Mike Prince. 我猜我们又说回迈克·普林斯了
[17:58] You know he just wants the land for himself. 你知道他想要将那块地占为己有
[18:01] – How’d he get you on his side? – He didn’t. – 他是这么让你统一战线的 – 他没有
[18:03] But if he tries the same tactic, he’ll face the same scrutiny. 但如果他用同样的策略 他同样会面临审查
[18:06] Whatever gig he’s offering you with the Commish, 无论他在委员会给你了什么好处
[18:08] I’ll up it if you restore my transactions. 我会提供更多 只要你恢复我的交易
[18:11] – Commish. Right. Sure. – The Olympic Commission. – 委员会 是什么 – 奥林匹克委员会
[18:14] Is he gonna give you something with teeth, 他是要给你有用的东西
[18:15] or something ceremonial? 还是形式主义的
[18:20] You two are trying to steer the Olympics to the City. 你俩在尝试把奥运会挪到这个城市来
[18:24] May seem weird now, but Mitt Romney was a fucking god 现在可能看着不现实 但米特·罗姆尼
[18:26] when he brought them to Salt Lake. 把奥运会带到盐湖城时 他就是上帝
[18:28] I could use some of that social capital. 我可以把一些社会资本
[18:30] Turn it into actual capital. Ka-ching. 变成真正的资本 刷啦
[18:32] Don’t make the cash register sound. 别发出收银机的声音
[18:35] I would never. 不会了
[18:37] So you get this land, you lead the effort, 所以你要拿到这块地 带头努力
[18:40] you become the chair of the New York City Commission. 就能成为纽约奥组委的主席
[18:44] You win, and Prince suffers? 所以你要打败普林斯
[18:45] Humiliations galore. 多让普林斯屈辱的计划
[18:48] Perhaps we can work this out. 或许我们可以达成共识
[18:52] Resubmit your applications, cards up. 重新提交申请 开诚布公
[18:54] Transparency will protect us both. 公开透明可以保护我们双方
[18:56] Being open and honest has never worked for me, 开诚布公不是我的菜
[18:58] but… I’ll try anything. 但 我可以一试
[19:00] And, matter of fact, I will take something. 事实上 我有一个要求
[19:02] I’ll steer infrastructure 我要掌控基础设施建设
[19:03] so the people of this city benefit from all the spending, 好让这里的居民可以从花销中收益
[19:06] and so they don’t just end up with abandoned venues 不要像里约奥运公园一样最后只剩下
[19:09] like Rio’s Olympic Park. 一个废弃场地
[19:10] That place is a fucking dustbowl. 那简直是个垃圾场
[19:12] You’re a true steward of the people, Chuck. 查克 你是真正的民众好管家
[19:14] I appreciate the consideration. 我很欣赏你的考量
[19:16] We have a deal. 我们成交了
[19:18] Good. Ka-ching 很好 刷啦
[19:30] Let’s, uh, hold a beat on the press conference. 我们把新闻发布会延后一点
[19:33] What’s up? 怎么了
[19:35] Our friend Krakow will get his shot at the land after all. 我们的朋友克拉科夫终究会得到那块土地
[19:38] How? And more importantly, why? 怎么等到 更重要的是为什么
[19:40] A different way, with some different codicils… 用不同的方式 靠一些附加条款
[19:42] That greed-driven Meisterburger gets to bite off 贪得无厌的大胃王会侵占
[19:44] a big part of the city that we’re supposed to safeguard? 大部分我们本该保护的城市
[19:46] To invite redevelopment into those areas of the city, 为了让那些地区重新发展
[19:49] don’t we need developers? 我们不需要开发商吗
[19:50] Not ones who bypass public approval 那也不是那些不顾民意
[19:52] to do whatever the hell they want. 为所欲为的人
[19:53] This project doesn’t advance without my guiding hand. 没有我的指导 这个项目不会有更大进展
[19:55] It’s for the greater good. 这是为了更大的利益
[19:57] It may not feel that way now, but it is. 你现在可能不这么觉得 但确实是这样
[19:59] It certainly doesn’t feel that way. It feels more like… 确实没有 我觉得更…
[20:01] Understood, Mrs. Sacker. 明白了吗 塞克女士
[20:09] Mr. Mateo. 马特奥先生
[20:11] Mr. Prince. 普林斯先生
[20:13] It turns out my partnership overtures 事实证明我的合作意向
[20:14] weren’t met with open arms. 没有得到回应
[20:26] Was that about the Dollar Bill and Mafee SPAC? 你指多拉尔·比尔和玛斐的特殊目的收购吗
[20:28] Did he assign you to sanction it? 他批准你行动了吗
[20:31] Like Nicholai Hel? 像尼古拉·海尔
[20:33] It’s out of my hands. 我无能为力
[20:35] That means you are gonna sanction it. 这意味着你会行动
[20:37] Kill it. Them. 杀了它 他们
[20:39] Shit. 可恶
[20:40] Shit. 可恶
[20:44] Are you still okay with Prince going after 你能对普林斯针对我们的
[20:46] our former compatriots? Because he is. 前同胞袖手旁观吗 因为他正在这样干
[20:47] I’m surprised Mafee was so forthcoming with you 鉴于玛斐没有向我说过房地产投机
[20:50] considering he hadn’t suggested any real estate 我很惊讶他跟你
[20:52] – speculation with me. – You and Mafee talk, too? – 关系这么好 – 你也和玛斐也有联系吗
[20:54] Of course. We’re friends. 当然 我们是朋友
[20:56] We have a standing weekly dinner. 我们每周有固定的晚餐时间
[20:57] So then you have to agree we should save them. 所以你一定同意我们得救他们
[20:59] If they are anti-fragile, they will survive 如果他们是坚强的 那无论普林斯做什么
[21:01] and thrive no matter what Prince does. And if not, 他们都能蓬勃发展 如果不是
[21:03] well, I have to take the long view. 我得从长计议
[21:05] So harsh. 太残酷了
[21:06] That’s the way of the gun. 规则就是这样
[21:07] And you’re okay with it. 所以你要置之不理
[21:09] The gun doesn’t care what I’m okay with. 我的意见无关紧要
[21:22] The ruination of the High Plains SPAC is coming, 高原的特殊目的并购公司即将毁灭
[21:25] and I feel terrible. 我感觉很糟糕
[21:26] I can’t focus through the guilt. 愧疚感让我无法集中精神
[21:28] You want to be a martyr, be my guest, 如果你想逞英雄 请便
[21:30] but you’re not gonna find any grenades 但在这里你找不到任何
[21:31] to throw yourself onto in here. 同归于尽的手榴弹
[21:33] I’m the one who put them in the crosshairs. 是我不经意间让他们
[21:34] Inadvertently. 陷入如此境地
[21:36] You woke half the team in the middle of the night. 你半夜把一半队员都吵醒了
[21:39] That’s advertent. 这是有意的
[21:40] Because we have a lot riding on the Olympics. 因为对于奥运会我们付出了很多
[21:45] Beyond that, though? 除了这些呢
[21:47] It’s… my job. 这是我的工作
[21:50] I could say you’re a PM in a fund 我可以说 你是比他们规模大二十倍的
[21:52] 20 times the size of theirs. 基金经理
[21:54] Mafee sloppily showed his hand, you went all in against it. 玛斐草率地暴露他的目的 你全力阻止他
[21:56] In what world does that make you the bad guy? 你为什么是个坏人呢
[21:59] If you did, I might feel better. 如果是你这么说 我可能会感觉好些
[22:02] And if I agreed you let down your moral code? 那如果我同意你放下你的道德准则
[22:06] Worse. 更糟糕了
[22:07] And I’d probably sulk. 我可能会生气
[22:10] So then… 所以
[22:12] own the fact that Mafee doesn’t work here anymore. 接受玛斐已经不在这儿工作的事实
[22:14] Neither does Dollar Bill. 多拉尔·比尔也是
[22:16] – Well, yeah, but… – We’re competitors now. – 但是 – 我们是竞争对手了现在
[22:18] I know. But couldn’t I at least warn them what’s coming? 我知道 但我不能警告他们会发生什么吗
[22:21] Sure. But play that out. 可以 但这么做的话
[22:22] You’d get fired, and you’d never work again 你会被解雇 而且永远不能再工作了
[22:24] because everyone would know you fed our plays 因为所有人都知道你把我们的计划
[22:26] to the competition because you’re you, 告诉了竞争对手 因为你是你
[22:28] and the world’s the world, and that is what will happen. 世界是世界 这就是事实
[22:31] Wish I hadn’t said anything now. 真希望我刚刚什么也没说
[22:33] Can’t put that shit back in the goose. 说出去的话 泼出去的水
[22:37] You don’t want to feel bad again, 如果你不想再感觉难过
[22:39] act differently. Beforehand. 那就做出改变 在之前
[22:42] In the meantime, you’re just gonna have to feel 而且你得同时忍受
[22:44] two things at once because 两种情绪 因为
[22:45] that’s what life demands of us. 这就是生活
[22:51] Thanks, I guess. 谢谢
[22:53] I don’t feel any better. 我没感觉好一点
[22:57] Seems to be my specialty of late. 这似乎是我最近的专长
[23:06] Tell me, Ben Kim, 告诉我 本·金
[23:08] do you wish you’d left with them and stayed loyal to Axe? 你希望当时和他们一起离开 忠于阿克塞吗
[23:13] Do you? 你想吗
[23:16] No. 不
[23:19] But I, too, admire what Mafee and DB did. 但我也很佩服玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的所作所为
[23:23] Know that. 我很清楚
[23:24] Then do something. 那就做点什么
[24:23] That’s it. 够了
[24:24] That’s enough. 受够了
[24:26] Come on, ladies. 来吧 女士们
[24:28] I think destiny is calling us. 我想命运在召唤我们
[24:35] Prince says we should add Krakow to the list of Colin’s suitors. 普林斯说我们该把克拉科夫列入柯林的名单
[24:38] – Figures. – Prince will knock him off. – 不出所料 – 普林斯会把他打败的
[24:40] We just have to focus on whoever else. 我们只需要关注对手还有谁
[24:41] – What’s with the stuff? – My office. – 这些东西这么回事 – 我的办公室
[24:43] It’s yours now. You take it. 现在是你的了 给你了
[24:45] – I’m fine… – Nope. – 我现在这个挺好 – 不
[24:46] I’m not unaware of the workflow. 我明白工作流程
[24:48] You take it. I’ll decamp here. 归你了 我落在这里了
[24:51] You sure? 你确定吗
[24:52] As it should be. 本该如此
[24:54] On your way. 快去吧
[25:12] Welcome Mayor Johnson. 欢迎 约翰逊市长
[25:26] I get it. You need the room. 我懂了 我现在就让出房间
[25:32] I see I’m not the only new blood in town. 看来我不是镇上唯一的新人
[25:34] I hope to do in the hedge fund space what you undoubtedly 市长女士 我希望在对冲基金领域有所成就
[25:37] will do in City Hall, Ms. Mayor. 就像你在市政厅那样
[25:44] I’m coming home, boys! 我回来了 朋友们
[25:56] Mayor Johnson, I’ll keep this brief. 约翰逊市长 我长话短说
[25:58] When I supported your campaign, 当我支持你的竞选时
[25:59] I promised to come to you with big ideas. 我保证过我会带着宏图壮志来找你
[26:01] You supported my competitors as well. 你也支持了我的竞争对手
[26:03] – But go on. – What would you say – 但继续 – 那您怎么觉得
[26:05] to one of my competitors 我的一名竞争对手隐瞒自己的行动
[26:07] concealing his efforts to lure the Olympics here 在未事先咨询您的情况下
[26:09] without consulting you first? 想将奥林匹克引至这里
[26:11] Oh, that? 关于那个
[26:12] No new stadium, no bid. 没有新场馆 就没有竞价
[26:13] Who is it? 你说的是谁
[26:15] Former Treasury Sec Todd Krakow. 前财政部部长陶德·克拉科夫
[26:17] He hasn’t announced yet, but it’s him. 他还没宣布 但确实是他
[26:18] Hmm. Maybe he has the juice, 也许是他
[26:20] but I’m not convinced. For when? 但我不太相信 什么时候
[26:22] The Games need a new host city for 2028. 2028年奥运会需要一个新的东道主
[26:25] That is a tight turnaround. 那时间很紧迫啊
[26:27] And the stadium faced a lot of opposition 上次有人提出场馆的事
[26:29] last time this idea was floated. 遭到了很多反对
[26:31] Because it’s bad for Manhattan. For congestion, 因为对曼哈顿不利 交通堵塞
[26:33] for affordable housing, for the environment. 房价上涨 环境破坏
[26:35] Okay. So you want to bring this to the City Council to kill? 懂了 你想让市议会否决这件事
[26:38] You could. 你可以
[26:40] But I believe you stand more to gain 但我觉得如果你自己站出来反对
[26:41] by speaking out against it yourself. 能获得更多好处
[26:43] How’s that? 怎么说
[26:45] You’re America’s mayor. 你现在可是美国的市长
[26:46] With your new profile, 因为这个新身份
[26:48] you’d shine a spotlight on my plan to build a stadium 你会让我在韦斯切斯特建场馆的计划
[26:51] in Westchester. 更加备受瞩目
[26:52] You’d come out looking like a hero 你会因为把社区影响力
[26:54] for putting community impact ahead of a photo op 看得比媒体曝光率和有钱人的游戏更重要
[26:57] and the whims of a rich guy. 而被当作英雄
[27:00] I’m not interested in what it looks like, 我对成为英雄不感兴趣
[27:02] and I’m not interested in making the same mistakes 我也不想犯跟我的白痴上一任
[27:05] as the idiot I replaced. 一样的错误
[27:07] The mistake the idiot who came before you made 你上任的那个白痴就是因为
[27:09] was not caring what stuff looked like. 做事不在乎后果
[27:11] Which is why he left office as a punchline. 才给同事们当作笑柄
[27:21] – They aren’t gonna budge. – You know for sure? – 他们不会让步的 – 你确定吗
[27:31] You know who invented steam? 你知道是谁发明的蒸汽动力吗
[27:33] John Fitch. 约翰·费奇
[27:35] Steam power, anyway. 蒸汽动力什么的
[27:37] The state legislature gave him a 14-year monopoly 州立法机关授予他十四年的垄断权
[27:39] to come up with a commercial use for it. 让他想出一些商业用途
[27:41] But Fitch fucked it up, 但费奇搞砸了
[27:43] lost the monopoly because he couldn’t do it. 因为他的失败而失去了垄断权
[27:45] Steam power transformed the world, 蒸汽动力改变了世界
[27:48] but the man who invented it died penniless. 但它的发明者却在穷困潦倒中
[27:52] Killed himself. 自杀了
[27:53] That’s a sad story. 真是个悲剧
[27:54] Should come with a trigger warning for the ending. 在结局前应该有个警告
[27:56] The ending is the warning. 结局本身就是警告了
[28:01] You two are all in on a steamboat, 你俩都在蒸汽船上
[28:02] but you’re gonna end up like Fitch. 但你们会落得和费奇一样的结局
[28:05] You want to keep affording these offices 你们想继续开这家公司
[28:07] and your business, you need to listen. 继续你们的事业 就听我说
[28:09] Prince knows all about the SPAC 普林斯知道你们的收购计划
[28:11] and the Olympic play, 和奥利匹克计划
[28:13] and he’s lining up to destroy whatever it is 他计划要摧毁一切
[28:14] – you’re bringing out. – Wait. – 无论你们有什么打算 – 等等
[28:15] How the fuck does Prince know about the Olympics piece? 普林斯是怎么知道这一切的
[28:18] Shit. It was Ben Kim. 靠 是本·金
[28:20] How the fuck does Ben Kim know? 他又是怎么知道的
[28:21] I didn’t tell him anything. 我什么都没说
[28:23] You know that this is the moment when the detective 这就像是侦探
[28:25] realizes you killed the guy, right? 发现你就是凶手的那一刻吧
[28:28] No one accused you of anything yet, Mafee, 根本没人怀疑你 玛斐
[28:30] but you’re proclaiming your innocence, 你急忙申明自己是清白的
[28:32] which tells me you’re guilty as fuck. 正好是贼喊捉贼
[28:34] What did you tell him? 你和他说了什么
[28:36] I didn’t tell him the whole play. 我没把计划全盘托出
[28:37] Well, I guess I gave him enough clues. 但我可能给他提供了线索
[28:40] Prince knows. That’s all that matters now. 普林斯知道了 这是现状
[28:41] No. What matters to you is Prince. 不 对你来说普林斯是最重要的
[28:44] But I give no shits about what matters to you, or him. 但我根本不在乎你或者他
[28:47] And we are not walking away from a Mayweather-Pacquiao payday 我们不会在梅威瑟和帕奎奥比赛时退出
[28:50] so that Michael Prince can take it. 让迈克尔·普林斯坐享其成
[28:53] We’re already in position. 我们万事俱备
[28:55] Our incoming partner has the land on lock. 我们的投资伙伴已经确认能拿到土地
[28:59] Why not bring your boss in 不如让你的老板
[29:01] to High Plains and ride the wave with us? 和高原联手 我们一起乘风破浪
[29:05] Boys… 朋友
[29:06] here’s how this is gonna go. 那之后会这么发展
[29:08] When the IPO happens, you’re gonna feel like winners, 到首次公开募股的时候 你们觉得自己赢了
[29:10] like you’ve finally made it. 就像你们最终得偿所愿
[29:11] But when Prince kills the Olympic play, 但当普林斯搞垮了奥林匹克项目
[29:13] the SPAC is gonna liquidate, and you’re gonna drown. 收购计划会面临清算 你们也会一无所有
[29:16] You need to abandon your plan. 你们必须放弃你们的计划
[29:19] Pull the filing while you still can, 趁还有机会 撤回文件
[29:21] before you wreck your reputations and lose your money. 不然你们赔了夫人又折兵
[29:33] Appreciate you coming to us with this. 谢谢你大老远跑来和我们说这些
[29:35] Do you? 是吗
[29:37] First time here, it’s like you squatted 第一次来这 就好像你蹲在
[29:39] in the middle of the office 办公室的中间
[29:40] and took a big steaming dump on the floor, 在地板上拉了一坨热气腾腾的屎
[29:42] but we know when we’re beat. 但我们知道我们大势已去
[29:43] Speaking of dumps, we’ve got some calls to make, 说起屎 我们还得打几个电话
[29:45] to some investors that are gonna be plenty disappointed 给我们的投资者 我们取消售股了
[29:48] we cancelled the offering. We better get to it. 他们一定失望透顶 我们要赶紧行动了
[29:52] You two are terrible liars, 你们太不会撒谎了
[29:53] and you’re pulling from my playbook. 还是跟我学的
[29:57] You’re not going to heed my warning, are you? 你们不会听我的警告的 是吗
[30:00] You wouldn’t risk your career like this. 你也不会拿自己的职业生涯开玩笑的
[30:02] So you’re here at his behest. 所以你受他的指使来的
[30:04] And we don’t do behest anymore. 我们不再受任何人指使
[30:08] What does he think he means, they don’t “do behest?” 他说不受任何人指使是什么意思
[30:12] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[30:14] Dollar Bill and Mafee are on a blind profit run, 多拉尔·比尔和玛斐为了利益在盲目行事
[30:16] and they’re not going to protect themselves. 而且完全没有在保护自己
[30:19] Is there anything else we can do? 还有什么是我们可以做的吗
[30:21] Prince’s plan is smart, thoughtful, 普林斯的计划聪明 思虑周全
[30:23] and benefits a lot of people. 可以让很多人获益
[30:24] Especially people at this company, 特别是这家公司的人
[30:26] especially people at this desk. So, no. 特别是在这办公桌后的我 我们无计可施
[30:28] If I thought we could save Dollar Bill and Mafee 如果我认为从长远来看我们能
[30:31] from themselves long-term, I’d do it. 救下多拉尔·比尔和玛斐 我会做的
[30:33] I care for them, Mafee especially. 我关心他们 特别是玛斐
[30:35] But, like I told Ben, they are who they are. 但就像我和本说的 他们就是这样
[30:39] And, I guess, so are we. 我觉得 我们也一样
[30:48] It is my pleasure to announce that 很高兴由我来宣布
[30:50] I will be spearheading the High Plains Management 我将带领高原投资管理
[30:52] real estate SPAC rolling out as we speak. 推出房地产收购
[30:55] Consider it a Krak-SPAC, if you will. 你们可以将其称之为克拉科夫-收购
[30:59] Once funded, the company will purchase properties 一旦注册成功 公司将会买入
[31:00] along the East River in Manhattan 曼哈顿东河沿岸的地产
[31:02] earmarked for redevelopment, 指定用于重建
[31:04] bringing new life to the community 让社区重现生机
[31:06] by building an all-weather stadium, 通过建造一座四季可用的体育场
[31:08] seating capacity for 85,000 场内可容纳八万五千人
[31:10] and a retractable roof. 配有一个可伸缩屋顶
[31:14] Zoning laws were created for this very reason, 土地使用分区的制定正是出于这个原因
[31:17] to protect tenant rights 保护租户的权利
[31:19] and small business owners. 和小企业主
[31:21] These are the people who put me in office. 是这些人成就了我
[31:23] And I will not let the Todd Krakows of the world 我不会让托德·克拉科夫
[31:26] bulldoze their livelihoods 压榨他们的生活
[31:28] with plans to build a nonessential 就为了在曼哈顿建一座
[31:30] new stadium in Manhattan. 没有必要的新体育场
[31:32] I won’t fast-track it. 我不会给他快速通道的
[31:34] I won’t even allow zoning for it 我甚至不会在没有经过
[31:36] without it first going through extensive 广泛的社区 委员会
[31:38] community, committee 和环保讨论之前
[31:40] and environmental reviews. 就通过这个项目
[31:42] And I mean extensive. 这里的广泛讨论
[31:44] I’m talking years. 是指多年的研究
[31:47] She dropped the payload. 她放大招了
[31:49] Time to raid the villages. 是时候回击了
[31:54] Thank you. We’ll get you those architectural plans tout suite. 谢谢 我们会为你提供全套建筑设计图纸
[31:57] – Ciao. – Great, thanks. – 再见 – 好的 谢谢
[32:10] Oh fuck! 靠
[32:14] Fuck! 靠
[32:15] That Krakow SPAC IPO? 卡拉科夫收购首次公开募股
[32:18] You should know, it’s not as rosy as you thought. 其实并不像你想的那样回报丰厚
[32:20] The rezoning’s just the beginning. 重新分区只是个开始
[32:22] Krakow is getting machinegunned 卡拉科夫会像《野战排》的埃利亚斯一样
[32:24] like Elias in Platoon. 被连环扫射
[32:26] – Thing’s taking a dirt nap. – MPC has cleared a lane – 事情已经停滞不前了 – 货币委员会
[32:28] for a stadium deal of our own. 已经为我们自己的体育场计划开绿灯了
[32:30] We’ve got green lights all the way to breaking ground. 我们前路畅通无阻
[32:32] But I’m your transport out of the ‘Nam. 我是你脱离苦海的希望
[32:35] I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴听到你这么说
[32:37] You’re smart to stay away from Krakow. 离开克拉科夫是明智的
[32:43] Dude, you’re not going through your list. 兄弟 你还不打电话吗
[32:46] I will. 我会的
[32:47] Just give me sec. 稍等一下
[33:00] We found out Colin’s a rabid footballer. 我们发现科林是个狂热的足球运动员
[33:02] – How rabid? – Keeper at his club rabid. – 多狂热 – 他俱乐部管理员的那种程度
[33:05] Three trips across the globe to see matches 环球旅行三次就为了去看比赛
[33:07] during the pandemic rabid. 还是在疫情期间
[33:08] So he likes football, as do millions. 他喜欢足球 就像常人一样
[33:10] We looked deeper. 我们深入研究
[33:11] There’s an opening. 有个切入点
[33:24] The IPO busted before it even opened for trading. 首次公募甚至在开盘前就流产了
[33:26] I saw the Exchange halt it 交易所叫停了交易
[33:27] shortly after the mayor’s statement. 在市长发表演讲之后
[33:29] No money raised. Krakow can’t back his bids. 没有募集到钱 克拉科夫不能撤回他的竞标
[33:31] And Dollar Bill and Mafee can’t collect any sponsorship fees. 多拉尔·比尔和玛斐也收不到赞助费
[33:38] Look, I didn’t go into this to do damage, 听着 我这么做不是想造成他们的损失
[33:40] but from my vantage, 但从我的角度来看
[33:42] we’re destabilizing a bad actor, 我们在打击一个不好的演员
[33:44] saving the Games from the corruption and exclusion 从腐败和排斥中拯救奥运会项目
[33:46] that follow men like Krakow, who only see a payday in this. 免受像克拉科夫这样目光短浅的人的左右
[33:49] But the land, 但是土地
[33:51] that’s still worth something to me. 对我来说还有用
[33:53] I thought we were building in Westchester. 我以为我们要建在韦斯特切斯特
[33:55] Crown jewel was always the waterfront in Manhattan. 皇冠明珠一直是曼哈顿海滨
[33:57] We’re just gonna build there the right way. 我们只是用正确的方式建在那里
[33:59] Oh, this is Spanish Prisoner. 现在是 西班牙囚犯
[34:00] We’re not at the blowoff yet. 我们还没剑拔弩张呢
[34:01] There’s another act coming. 还有另一出好戏呢
[34:03] You’ll see soon enough. 你们很快就会见到了
[34:14] I hope you’ve had some time to consider my original offer, 我希望你有时间考虑我们原先的计划
[34:16] though I’d say you’ve waived the chance to negotiate. 尽管你已经没有谈判的机会了
[34:20] I somehow thought you were different. 我之前以为你不一样
[34:21] But your approach reminds me a lot 但你的做法让我想起
[34:22] of the man whose office you took. 被你夺走公司的那个人
[34:24] It’s possible you bring out a similar reaction 可能是你的行为导致
[34:26] in wildly disparate individuals. 完全不同的两个人 同样的反应
[34:28] I’ll think it over when I drink your blood 我打倒你之后 吸你血的时候
[34:30] after decapitating you. 我再好好考虑一下
[34:32] Accepting loss is hard for those who lack humility. 对那些不懂谦逊的人来说 接受损失很难
[34:34] But here’s a reality check. 但现实是
[34:36] You have deals with the City on land, 你和市政进行了土地交易
[34:38] but your SPAC is liquidated 但你的收购项目面临清算
[34:39] and you don’t have the capital to close. 你没有资本去完成交易
[34:42] My investors dumped me like Winthorpe 我的投资者像温索普
[34:44] and Billy Ray Valentine in the orange juice pit. 和比利·瓦伦丁放弃橙汁一样抛弃了我
[34:46] That’s the problem with other people’s money. 那毕竟是别人的钱
[34:48] They can take it away from you. 他们随时可以拿回去
[34:51] So, you’ll either go into your pocket… 所以 你要么自掏腰包
[34:53] For a billion dollars of New York fucking real estate 花十几亿美元在纽约市
[34:55] that you got the mayor to oppose zoning changes on?! 买一块市长公开反对分区的地皮吗
[34:57] Don’t think so. 算了吧
[34:59] I like being rich. 我还想当富人
[35:01] Not gonna end up like Trump. 而不是像特朗普那样
[35:02] Or you’ll… 或者你可以
[35:03] Partner with you. 和你合作
[35:06] Fine. 好吧
[35:08] Forget drinking your blood, I’ll stand with you instead. 暂时忘记吸你血的事 我们在统一阵营
[35:10] I’ll assign the deeds to you, 我会把土地指定给你
[35:13] you and your investors pay. 你和你的投资者来付钱
[35:15] And I’ll be starting QB. 我现在是领导了
[35:16] That’s fine. It’s fine. 行啊 好的
[35:19] Just know we’ll be spitting in Chuck Rhoades’s eye. 只要让查克·罗兹吃到苦头就好
[35:22] Hey, don’t worry. 别担心
[35:24] I’ll handle him. 我会打倒他的
[35:43] I can’t fucking believe it. Here you are. 我不敢相信 你来了
[35:45] I thought, “There’s no way Taylor would think our dinner’s 我以为 “在他们公司搞垮我们公司之后
[35:47] still on after their firm destroyed my goddamn company.” 泰勒不可能认为还能继续和我共进晚餐”
[35:50] But here you are. 但你来了
[35:51] It’s unfortunate the way the IPO went, 对于首次公募的事我很抱歉
[35:53] that the SPAC is zeroed out. 收购也凉了
[35:54] I understand you were warned not to launch it. 我知道有人警告过你们了
[35:56] One is business, the other personal. I don’t see the linkage. 一边是工作 一边是私人情感 我觉得不相关
[35:58] You thought you could just sit across from me, enjoying those 你觉得你可以像往常一样坐在我对面
[36:01] bok choy pot stickers, while my life is falling apart, 吃白菜锅贴 而我的生活四分五裂
[36:04] because of you and the company you help run? 因为你和你的公司的原因吗
[36:06] I knew you were a fucking cyborg. 我就说你是个该死的电子人
[36:09] And I thought about letting you sit there 我想过让你一个人坐在那里
[36:11] and put the pieces together on your own. 一个人吃
[36:13] But I had to see for myself just how devoid 但我就想来看看
[36:15] of all human understanding you are. 你是有多反人类
[36:17] I… 我
[36:41] Spain’s coming hard. 西班牙来势汹汹
[36:43] They somehow convinced Real Madrid’s manager 他们不知道怎么说服了皇家马德里的管理人
[36:45] to give Drache soccer lessons, 给德拉赫上足球课
[36:47] all to win him over to the Madrid effort. 为了赢得他对马德里的支持
[36:48] Meaning they figured out what matters to him. 说明他们发现什么对他最重要
[36:50] Wasn’t hard. Guy raises millions for ALS. 这不难 他为肌萎缩侧索硬化募集了几百万
[36:53] So we back up the Brinks truck, 所以我们来出钱
[36:56] help cure a disease, 去治疗疾病
[36:57] and the guy becomes a hero. 让这家伙成为英雄
[36:59] And Colin never walks onto Madrid’s pitch. 科林对马德里不感兴趣
[37:04] I’m have a sudden craving for croquetas. 我突然想吃炸丸子
[37:07] Want to put in an order? 你想下单吗
[37:08] Sure. Pull up a menu. 当然 给我看看菜单
[37:10] Alexa, play my faves playlist. 亚历克莎 放我最喜欢的歌单
[37:13] Playlist faves on Amazon music. 播放亚马逊音乐最喜欢的歌单
[37:29] You put this song on your playlist? 你的歌单里有这首歌
[37:31] Don’t tell me you have a problem with Harry Chapin. 别告诉我你对哈里·查宾有什么意见
[37:33] No, I just didn’t realize you had any taste. 不 我只是没发现你还有点品味
[37:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:39] I think. 吧
[37:40] While I was away ♪在我离开的时候♪
[37:42] And he was talking ‘fore I knew it, and as he grew. ♪他在我了解以前 一直在说话 随着他长大♪
[37:45] This song. 这首歌
[37:48] It used to hit me as the son. 我还做儿子的时候 就打动我
[37:51] Now it hits me as the father. 我现在做父亲了 它还能打动我
[37:53] And the cat’s in the cradle. ♪猫在摇篮里面♪
[37:54] You? 你呢
[38:01] Both. 都打动
[38:02] But we’ll get together then ♪到时我们会相聚♪
[38:05] You know we’ll have a good time then ♪你知道 到时我们会共度好时光♪
[38:25] I said I was fine with what we did, 我之前说 我能接受我们所做的事情
[38:26] but maybe I didn’t see it through. 可能我看得不够清楚
[38:28] The associated loss, in human terms. 从人的角度 带来的损失
[38:31] I didn’t see all the possible outcomes. 我没有预见到全部可能的结果
[38:33] After Mafee left the firm, 玛斐离开公司之后
[38:34] I always thought of us as Bird and Magic. 我总认为我们是伯德和魔术师
[38:36] Kill each other on the court, 球场上争个你死我活
[38:38] but best friends in the off-season. 赛季结束了 还是最好的朋友
[38:41] We were never trained to 我们接受的训练是
[38:42] be worried about unintended consequences. 不去担心意外的后果
[38:44] The win was all that mattered, 胜利才是最重要的
[38:46] and our success only reinforced that idea. 我们的成功只能加强这个认知
[38:50] I say “we were trained,” but in truth, 我说 “我们接受的训练” 但是事实上
[38:51] I did most of that training, 大部分的培训都是我做的
[38:53] which is why I guess my attempt to undo it was clumsy. 所以我猜 我企图劝他们收手 显得很笨拙
[38:57] The blame isn’t just, or even mostly, on you. 不只怪你 甚至基本不怪你
[39:00] I keep getting sucked back into the short game, 我一直不断被吸引回这种短期游戏
[39:02] and I promised myself I wouldn’t do that anymore. 我答应过自己 不再做这种事
[39:04] To be fair, your short game is everyone else’s long game. 说真的 你的短期游戏 是其他人的长期游戏
[39:07] That only makes it more disappointing. 这么说 更让人失望
[39:12] So then what actions are you 接下来 你要
[39:14] are we going to take to rectify it? 我们要做点什么 修复这一切吗
[39:30] – Here we are again. – The game has changed. – 我们又见面了 – 游戏变了
[39:32] We need to put the stadium in Manhattan after all. 我们还是需要在曼哈顿建体育馆
[39:34] – Built at no cost to the city. – What about the congestion? – 不花市政一分钱 – 交通拥堵呢
[39:37] Affordable housing? Impact on the environment? 经济适用房 对环境的影响
[39:40] None of that will be a problem the way he’s going to do it. 按照他的做法 这都不是个问题
[39:41] Sustainable. Repurposable. Cutting edge. 可持续发展 目的重塑 前沿
[39:44] And how am I not gonna look like a flip-flopper? 这样一来 如何让我不显得朝令夕改
[39:46] You’re gonna look like a brilliant negotiator. 你会显得是个杰出的谈判者
[39:48] You have leveraged the real estate community 你前所未有地
[39:50] to band together to build low-income housing 利用了房地产行业 集结起来
[39:53] unlike the City has seen before. 建造低收入群体住宅
[39:54] – State-of-the-art. – Because first it’s gonna be. – 站在最前沿 – 因为首先会建造…
[39:57] Yes. Athletes’ quarters. 没错 运动村
[39:58] Built at the lowest possible cost to the city, 建造过程 花费市政最少的钱
[40:00] by one of our great builders. 雇佣我们最好的建筑商之一
[40:02] You mean if you win, Chuck Rhoades suffers? 你是说 如果你赢了 查克·罗兹会很痛苦
[40:05] Humiliations galore. 侮辱性极强
[40:09] – Bud Lazzara’s on board? – Not only that, – 巴德·拉扎拉要加入 – 不仅如此
[40:11] we have the site and surrounding property, 我们拥有场馆和附近的土地
[40:13] and a healthy war chest to close on it with. 还有健康的资金链去完成项目
[40:15] Most importantly, you have my word and a witness. 更重要的是 我向你承诺 还有人见证
[40:23] Then let the Games begin. 让奥运会开始吧
[40:33] Might want to watch your step. 你可能需要注意脚下
[40:35] There’s blood all over the floor. 地板上都是血
[40:38] Guess it wasn’t good enough you killed our IPO. 看来扼杀我们首轮公开融资还不够
[40:40] You just had to do a stiff fucking pile driver 你们还要给我们来一个倒头椿
[40:42] without protecting our necks. 还不保护我们的脖子
[40:44] Oh, no, I’ve got you tucked safely between my thighs. 不 我把你安全地夹在大腿之间
[40:48] Kayfabe all the way. 打个假赛
[40:49] – I’ve spoken to Prince. – And what? – 我和普林斯聊过 – 然后呢
[40:51] He wants to offer us our old jobs back? 他想请我们回去接着做我们之前的工作
[40:54] I’m not walking backwards. 我不会回头
[40:56] Neither is Mafee. 玛斐也不会
[40:57] Well, I’d consider it, 我会考虑
[40:58] but no. 不过 不必了
[41:00] We know the SPAC was going to be your opportunity. 我们知道 特殊目的并购公司是你们的机遇
[41:02] Prince asked Spartan-Ives to fund you instead. 普林斯请斯巴坦·艾夫斯赞助你们
[41:05] Spartan will write the check, as a make-good to Prince. 斯巴坦会写张支票 借此跟普林斯和好
[41:07] Meaning? 所以说
[41:10] They saved our asses. 她们救了我们
[41:11] At what price? We got to show fealty? 代价是什么 我们需要跪舔
[41:14] Pledge our firstborn sons? What? 把我们的大儿子给他做人质吗
[41:16] How about you take this as an object lesson, free of charge. 不如你们记住这个教训 免费的
[41:19] You’re not giant-killers. 你们不具有绝对实力
[41:21] Don’t go swinging your swords 不要四处招摇
[41:22] into a battles you’ve already lost. 加入一些必定会输的战斗
[41:24] I lobbied for this too, to square things with us. 我也为此费了口舌 我们之间扯平了
[41:26] Suddenly had a conscience program installed? 怎么回事 突然加载了良知项目插件吗
[41:28] – Did you go to Wendy for that? – I did seek her counsel, – 你为了这个去找温迪 – 我咨询她了
[41:30] to remind me what I value most. 提醒自己 我最在意的是什么
[41:32] So, what, Taylor? A friendship 是什么 泰勒
[41:34] where I’m watching every word I say 一段友谊中我需要小心自己说的每一句话
[41:36] for fear you’re going to gouge me in the eye later? 以免你事后来针对我吗
[41:37] I won’t offer you any empty platitudes, Mafee. 我不和你讲这些陈词滥调 玛斐
[41:40] But I would like a chance to talk this through, 不过我想找个机会跟你把话说开
[41:42] repair our trust. 重建我们的信任
[41:43] Are we back on for our regular dinners? 我们可以继续固定时间吃晚餐吗
[41:47] We are. 可以
[41:51] Did you hear that, Ben Kim? 你听见了吗 本·金
[41:53] My god, that was brutal. 天哪 太残忍了
[41:55] But thank you. 不过谢谢你
[41:57] Thank you! 谢谢
[42:00] Oh, thank Christ. 谢天谢地
[42:01] We didn’t blow up! 我们没搞砸
[42:03] Mortimer, we’re back! 各位 我们回来了
[42:17] So, this happened. 这一切已经发生了
[42:19] And Mayor Tess is about to give another press conference 泰斯市长马上要召开另一场记者招待会
[42:21] reversing field. 变成相反的立场
[42:23] Prince got to Krakow? 普林斯拿下克拉科夫了
[42:24] And the mayor. 还有市长
[42:26] Prince got Krakow’s stadium?! 普林斯得到克拉科夫的体育馆了
[42:31] The way I see it, you dangled our land 以我所见 你把我们的地
[42:33] to get a preferred outcome, and now, 给出去了 为了得到个好结果
[42:34] instead of a good initiative against one bad pony, 非但没有利用好的起点打击一个坏人
[42:37] we’ve lost it to a pair of ’em. 我们直接输给了他们两个
[42:40] No, wait. 不对 等一下
[42:42] Wait. In a way, this actually helps us. 等等 某种程度来说 这能帮助我们
[42:44] – I’m not seeing it. – This proves my point, doesn’t it? – 我没看出来 – 这论证了我的观点 不是吗
[42:48] Billionaires plot in secret to take everything for themselves. 亿万富翁私下密谋 不过是为了他们自己
[42:50] And the laws protect their rights to do so. 法律保护他们这么做的权利
[42:53] Prince may have the land, 普林斯可能会得到那片地
[42:55] but he doesn’t have the people that live on it. 但是他没有得到那里民心
[42:56] Is he going to start buying people now? 他现在要开始收买人心吗
[42:58] Bet he would if he could. 如果他可以买 他会买的
[42:59] We can’t let him. 我们不能让他这么做
[43:01] Are we about to see the return of Farmer Chuck? 我们要见证农民查克回归吗
[43:03] What’d Bruce say? 布鲁斯怎么说
[43:05] Wherever there’s a fight 无论在哪里
[43:06] against the blood and hatred in the air, 有对抗鲜血和空气中仇恨的战斗
[43:08] look for me, Mom, I’ll be there. 请寻找我 母亲 我会在那里
[43:11] I promise I will think of something 我答应你 我会想办法
[43:13] to make it clear that we are the stewards 清楚地展示出 我们才是
[43:15] of the best interests of the people of New York, 代表纽约人民的最高利益的管家
[43:17] and not Prince or Krakow. 不是普林斯或者克拉科夫
[43:18] How? 怎么做到
[43:24] I need to take a little walk. 我需要出去散步
[43:26] That’s how. 这就是办法
[43:39] You ready for the Colin meeting? 你准备好和柯林开会吗
[43:41] – Yep. Your office? – Our office. – 在你的办公室 – 我们的办公室
[43:55] I saw what you were doing with the selfless 我之前看到你做出无私的举动
[43:57] “donate the office” play. Very elevated. 让出办公室的姿态 非常高调
[43:59] Bonding up with the guys. 借机和团队拉近距离
[44:00] Reifying your status as their sergeant on the ground. 稳固你接地气的领导形象
[44:02] Can’t let you get away with it. 不能让你得逞
[44:04] No? 不能
[44:06] So you actually wanna? 所以你真的想
[44:07] That’s right. We share. 没错 我们共享
[44:13] Seems our good friend Mr. Drache is back. 看起来我们的好朋友德拉赫先生回来了
[44:16] Colin, please, as we’ll be all working together. 请叫我柯林 既然我们之后会共事
[44:19] So, Todd Krakow no longer has need of your services? 陶德·克拉科夫不再需要你的服务了
[44:22] Alas, no. Nor Spain. 不需要了 西班牙也不了
[44:24] They seem to be the type that reneges on their prior promises. 他们看起来像说话不算数的类型
[44:27] While you seem like the soccer type. 你看起来像踢足球的类型
[44:28] We’re pretty tight with David Beckham. 我们和大卫·贝克汉姆关系不错
[44:30] Maybe there’ll be an opportunity for him 可能会有机会
[44:32] to be on the pitch with you 他和你一起上场
[44:33] when he comes to town for the Games. 等他来纽约看奥运会的时候
[44:35] Don’t worry, you’re home now. 别担心 你回家了
[44:37] I certainly see that. 我感觉到了
[44:39] I’ll let you fellas get started. 那你们先忙
[44:40] I have a press conference to attend. 我要去参加新闻发布会
[44:45] There’s no better time to welcome the world 现在是最好的时机 欢迎世界
[44:48] back to New York City. 回到纽约
[44:49] I want to introduce the man with the vision 请由我来介绍 这位富有远见
[44:51] and personal investment as our partner, 具有个人投资实力的先生 作为合作伙伴
[44:54] the chairman of the NYC 2028 Olympic Commission, 纽约2028年奥委会主席
[44:58] Michael Prince. 迈克尔·普林斯
[45:02] Thank you, Mayor Johnson. 谢谢你 约翰逊市长
[45:04] We both share the same vision 我们有共同的预景
[45:07] of what a Summer Games in New York should look like. 夏季奥运会在纽约举办 会是什么样的景象
[45:11] an event for everyone. 一场所有人的盛会
[45:12] A chance to showcase and rebuild 一个展示并重塑
[45:15] in all five boroughs. 五大区的机会
[45:17] But I don’t think the taxpayer 不过我认为纳税人
[45:19] should shoulder the burden 不应该承担
[45:21] of the costs. 这笔费用
[45:24] My approach incentivizes 我的方案会激励
[45:27] the private sector to join me 私有资源与我联合
[45:29] Get out of the fuckin’ street! 赶快离开马路
[45:31] Move the fuckin’ car, bro! 哥们 赶紧开车
[45:39] Get out of the way! 别挡路
[45:44] All right, back it up. 好了 退后一点
[45:53] Oh, I think we’ve got their attention. 我应该引起他们的注意了
[45:58] So they want to revitalize the City? 他们想重振这座城市
[46:01] These plutocrats? 这些富豪
[46:04] Have they thought about the unintended consequences 他们怎么会想过 对于普通市民
[46:06] to the average citizen? 可能造成的意外后果
[46:08] Do they think about the average citizen at all? 他们何曾考虑过普通市民
[46:11] I am not in this for the goddamned Bronx Cheer. 我不是来这里听嘘声的
[46:14] Nobody told me about the “fuck you” parade. 没人跟我提过这个搞死人的游行
[46:18] This is the traffic for a press conference. 为了一个记者会 交通状况已然如此
[46:21] What will New York look like when the traffic quintuples? 纽约的交通量变成三倍 会是什么样
[46:30] A cabal of billionaires remaking the city. 一帮亿万富豪重塑这座城市
[46:33] What the hell do they know about the real New York? 可是他们哪里了解真实的纽约
[46:38] How many people will be displaced 为了他们建造奥运会场馆
[46:40] so they can build an Olympic stadium? 多少人要搬家
[46:43] Have they at all considered what real New Yorkers 他们想过吗 真正的纽约人
[46:46] want for our city? 到底希望这座城市变成怎样
[46:47] Maybe we should remind them who we are. 也许我们应该提醒他们 我们是怎样的人
[46:58] What do we do when the carpetbaggers 这些政治家
[47:00] and the land barons try to shove us out of the way? 和地产商想把我们排除在外
[47:03] We shove back! 我们会还击
[47:05] We shove back! 我们会还击
[47:13] That’s right. 没错
[47:15] And together, the people, 聚集起来 人民
[47:17] and those who represent the people, 和那些代表人民的
[47:19] we will take back our city! 我们要夺回我们的城市
[47:23] Take back our city! 夺回我们的城市
[47:25] – Take back our city! – Take back our city! – 夺回我们的城市 – 夺回我们的城市
[47:28] Take back our city! 夺回我们的城市
[47:31] Take back our city! 夺回我们的城市
[47:35] – Take back our city! – Take back our city! – 夺回我们的城市 – 夺回我们的城市
[47:40] Take back our city! 夺回我们的城市
[47:42] – Take back our city! – Take back our city! – 夺回我们的城市 – 夺回我们的城市
[47:46] Take back our city! 夺回我们的城市
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme