时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It needs to be legalized, and federally. | 它需要被联邦政府合法化 |
[00:03] | Yeah, right on, hop-head. | 是 你说对了 瘾君子 |
[00:05] | My two enemies have linked up. | 我的两个死对头联合起来了 |
[00:06] | Whatever he’s goin’ after, I’m gonna take it. | 不管他准备做什么 我都要抢先一步 |
[00:09] | This is about control over me one last time. | 这是你想最后再控制我一回 |
[00:11] | D’you want to be done? Then let’s be done. | 你想就此结束吗 那就这样吧 |
[00:14] | I sold to Axe. | 我卖给阿克塞了 |
[00:15] | I have to share some shit that’s making me feel seriously awk. | 因为我要分享一些让自己非常尴尬的东西 |
[00:19] | Taylor went behind Axe’s back to lay off the cannabis deal | 泰勒瞒着阿克塞 把大麻交易外包给 |
[00:21] | to a third party. | 一个第三方 |
[00:22] | Whoa, fuck. Who? | 哇 操 谁 |
[00:23] | Lawrence Boyd. | 劳伦斯·博伊德 |
[00:25] | You can’t really say you’re playing | 如果你不愿意把最大的筹码 |
[00:26] | unless you’re willing to put your highest value | 拿到台面上 |
[00:28] | pieces on the board. | 你就不算入局 |
[00:30] | My country house. It is now your house. | 我的乡村别墅 现在是你的了 |
[00:32] | Just cross out Prince’s name in the deal | 那你就把普林斯踢开 |
[00:34] | and put mine in. | 跟我签合同 |
[00:35] | And I will use his due diligence as my own. | 我会认可他做的调查 直接签字 |
[00:38] | Fuck yeah! | 爽呆 |
[00:39] | He actually closed on that money. | 他居然真的存下了那笔钱 |
[00:41] | Time to arrest Winslow. | 该去逮捕温斯洛了 |
[00:42] | You found the one CEO who also happened to be running | 找到了一个背景不干净的老板 |
[00:45] | a criminal enterprise. | 同时经营不法生意 |
[00:46] | Just another drug dealer moving major weight. | 不过是另一个进行批量交易的毒贩子 |
[00:49] | Douse the fucking smokes. Now! | 把烟灭了 马上 |
[00:50] | Sometime in the next 24 hours, | 接下来的二十四小时内 |
[00:52] | they believe they’ll have you in custody. | 他们会去拘留你 |
[00:54] | And they don’t believe you have a way out this time. | 而且你这次凶多吉少 |
[00:56] | What do you want us to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[00:58] | I have no fucking idea. | 我他妈也不知道 |
[01:32] | He here? Up in his office? | 他在楼上吗 |
[01:34] | Where else he gonna be? | 不然呢 |
[01:36] | It is his office, right? | 那的确是他的办公室 对吧 |
[01:41] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[01:52] | So I finally got a clean test. | 我终于拿到阴性报告了 |
[01:54] | Just in time for this. | 刚好赶上见你们 |
[01:56] | Worst-case it for me. | 告诉我最坏情况 |
[01:57] | No point in that. | 这倒不必 |
[01:59] | We need to mount a vigorous– | 我们需要发动一个强有力的 |
[02:00] | Worst-case it. | 最坏情况 |
[02:02] | You want to talk worst-case scenarios? | 你想谈最坏情况 |
[02:04] | Okay. But it’ll be a mood killer. | 可以 但你肯定不会高兴的 |
[02:07] | It’s hard to kill what’s already dead, Orrin. | 对于一个死人来说 鞭尸又有什么所谓 奥林 |
[02:10] | Fair. | 有道理 |
[02:11] | Okay. Worst case is | 行 最坏情况是 |
[02:13] | the NYAG has you on a pu-pu platter | 纽约检察官拿到了一叠证据证明 |
[02:15] | of violations related to Winslow’s arrest. | 温斯洛的被逮捕和你的失职有关 |
[02:18] | As the head of a bank, | 作为银行负责人 |
[02:19] | it is your fiduciary responsibility | 你本受托有责任 |
[02:22] | to know your customer’s business– | 去了解存款人的商业活动 |
[02:22] | Toby | 压制: |
[02:23] | the fact that she was selling | 也就是她通过阿克塞银行 |
[02:25] | and processing, through Axe Bank, | 销售非法大麻和处理 |
[02:26] | the proceeds of illegal marijuana. | 非法所得 |
[02:28] | So… I’m the farmer in the fucking dell. | 所以 我成了瓮中之鳖了 |
[02:30] | Right in the center of the circle. | 一语中的 |
[02:32] | Worse, Rhoades can work with the Manhattan DA | 更糟的是 罗兹可以与曼哈顿地方检察官 |
[02:35] | and potentially his old cronies at the US Attorney’s Office | 以及可能和联邦司法部门里的旧友联手 |
[02:38] | to use that as a gateway to local, state, and federal | 同时在地方法院 州法院和联邦法院 |
[02:41] | money-laundering violations | 指控你洗钱 |
[02:42] | and false records and statements. | 提供虚假记录和证言 |
[02:44] | They will see you are more than negligent, | 他们不止认为你是玩忽职守 |
[02:48] | that you willfully ignored and actually conspired | 而是事前通谋的 |
[02:51] | with the money-laundering. | 洗钱共犯 |
[02:53] | This will have real teeth criminally. | 他们会用獠牙 |
[02:57] | Fangs, because they go deep | 狠狠咬住你 深深刺入 |
[02:59] | and suck the life out of you. | 然后把你的血吸干 |
[03:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:02] | How many years am I facing? | 会判多少年 |
[03:04] | We’ll pick off the shakier aspects of the case. | 我们可以去掉一些相对站不住脚的指控 |
[03:07] | We’ll claim there were efforts made to conceal by Winslow. | 我们可以说温斯洛精心隐瞒了事实 |
[03:11] | We’ll work the jury pool for maximum weakness | 我们将最大化利用陪审团的弱点 |
[03:13] | and/or affinity. | 和信任 |
[03:15] | Worst. Case. | 最 坏 情 况 |
[03:16] | Don’t make me say it again. | 我不想再说了 |
[03:18] | Now. How many years? | 说吧 多少年 |
[03:19] | Fifteen, 20, likely, | 董事长的话 |
[03:22] | for you as the chairman. | 十五到二十年 |
[03:24] | For the CEO… | 至于首席执行官… |
[03:25] | But I hardly had a chance to do anything. | 我可什么都没干呐 |
[03:28] | I’m a figurehead. You know it. I know it. | 我有名无实 你知我知 |
[03:30] | They definitely know it. | 他们肯定也知道 |
[03:31] | They don’t give a shit, Wags. | 他们才不在乎 瓦格斯 |
[03:32] | No, they don’t. | 是的 不在乎 |
[03:33] | Your name’s on the contract as CEO, Wags. | 合同上首席执行官写的是你 瓦格斯 |
[03:36] | You signed. It was notarized. | 你签名了 合同也被公证了 |
[03:38] | So you take the weight right along with Bobby. | 所以你要和博比一起承担连带责任 |
[03:40] | Isn’t this, I don’t know, entrapment? | 这难道不是陷害吗 |
[03:42] | Only if Chuck induced Winslow to grow the illicit crop. | 除非是查克引诱了温斯洛去发展这个非法公司 |
[03:45] | He likely found out about this after the fact | 他应该是之前发现了这事 |
[03:47] | and used it. | 然后加以利用 |
[03:48] | But whatever he did wrong, whatever was out of line, | 只要他有做错的任何事 或是任何不合规矩的 |
[03:51] | – I will dig into. – Damn right. | – 我都会找出来 – 说的没错 |
[03:53] | Because believe me, you will find there’s plenty out of line. | 你肯定能挖到不少黑料 |
[03:57] | This way this guy rolls. | 他一贯如此 |
[03:59] | And we need to show the world. | 然后我们要公之于众 |
[04:01] | The freezing of your assets, along with Axe Bank’s | 你的资产 阿克塞银行 |
[04:03] | and Axe Asset Management’s funds, | 和阿克塞资产管理的资金 |
[04:05] | will coincide with the issuance of an arrest warrant on you. | 一旦你被许可逮捕 都会被一同冻结 |
[04:08] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[04:10] | They’re gonna arrest and freeze me too, aren’t they? | 他们也会逮捕我和冻结我的资产 对吧 |
[04:14] | Motherfucker. | 操他奶奶的 |
[04:15] | This has been defined as a worst-case scenario meeting, so, | 因为我们现在在谈论的是最坏情况 所以 |
[04:19] | yes, of course they are, Wags. | 是的 你肯定也逃不掉 瓦格斯 |
[04:21] | Fast or slow… | 长痛还是短痛 |
[04:23] | how do you want to play it? | 你想怎么来 |
[04:32] | Let ’em bring it. Let’s get it on. | 让他们放马过来 我们见招拆招 |
[04:35] | I’ll make it happen as quickly as possible, then. | 那我就快刀斩乱麻了 |
[04:37] | I can arrange a surrender, but you’ll have to honor it. | 我可以安排个投降仪式 但你要合作 |
[04:39] | You can’t do a runaround like last time. | 不能再像上次那样跑了 |
[04:41] | Oh, I’ll honor it. | 噢 我会合作的 |
[04:43] | More than that, I’m gonna fight it loudly and publicly. | 不止如此 我会大声地 公开地反抗 |
[04:47] | And once and for all, because he’s in my way now, | 一劳永逸 因为他现在挡我路了 |
[04:52] | on things that are even more important than business. | 妨碍了一些比生意更重要的事情 |
[04:58] | So push the timeline on this, Orrin. Fast. | 所以搞快点 奥林 要快 |
[05:01] | The arrest, the battle, the victory. | 逮捕 对抗 胜利 |
[05:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:06] | I can’t handle your defense myself, Wags. | 那我本人就不能为你辩护了 瓦格斯 |
[05:09] | But I’ll put you with a killer. | 但我肯定给你找个好律师 |
[05:11] | Talk later in the ante meridiem, Bobby. | 稍后在前厅再谈 博比 |
[05:17] | Don’t you have a meeting to attend to? | 你不是还有会吗 |
[05:19] | Seems that should now become the priority. | 看起来那会议现在变得很重要了 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:28] | Before I go, I need you to understand something. | 走之前 你得知道 |
[05:32] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[05:33] | There’s no scenario where I survive a year in jail, | 就算只有一年 我也待不下去 |
[05:36] | much less what we’re looking at here. | 而这已经比预想的要少很多了 |
[05:38] | You’re not going to jail. | 你不会坐牢的 |
[05:43] | Well, you might. It’s probable, actually. | 是 你有可能 的确是可能 |
[05:47] | But you are a lot stronger than you think you are. | 但你比你想象中要坚强 |
[05:49] | I know exactly how strong I am, | 我有自知之明 |
[05:51] | and it’s one notch less than strong enough for jail. | 远远不到能去坐牢的程度 |
[05:54] | We’ll get with consultants. | 我们会和律师谈 |
[05:55] | I’ll have it all organized for ourselves. | 我会安排好的 |
[05:57] | It will suck, | 或许会很艰难 |
[05:58] | but this is something you will live through. | 但你肯定可以撑过去的 |
[06:02] | Axe, | 阿克塞 |
[06:04] | I worship at your altar, sir. | 大人 我对你顶礼膜拜 |
[06:06] | But I’m telling you right now, I’m never | 但我现在就告诉你 我绝对 |
[06:10] | walking into a jail cell with my name on it. | 不会走进一个写着我名字的牢房 |
[06:13] | Whatever I have to do, I’ll do it. | 让我做什么都行 |
[06:18] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[06:21] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你跟我说 |
[06:24] | But we are a long way from walking into a cell. | 但在走到监狱这步之前我们能做的还有很多 |
[06:58] | Not really the kickoff I envisioned for us. | 这不是我设想的开始 |
[07:03] | I wanted a conscious… | 我想要一个深思熟虑的 |
[07:07] | a beginning. | 好好开始 |
[07:11] | I pictured thatched huts over blue water. | 在蓝色水面上的茅草屋 |
[07:14] | Not courtrooms. Board shorts. | 而不是法庭 沙滩裤 |
[07:16] | Not suits and ties. | 而不是西装领带 |
[07:17] | Yeah, well, that’s the thing about something real. | 嗯 真实的东西就是这样 |
[07:20] | It doesn’t have to look like a fantasy. | 无需看起来多么华丽 |
[07:22] | You’re still in? | 你还跟我们一起吗 |
[07:25] | Where am I standing? | 我现在站在哪 |
[07:28] | Where I always have. | 我一直在的地方 |
[07:30] | Back-to-back with you, | 与你背靠背 |
[07:31] | wading into the fight together… | 共同进退 |
[07:35] | which means getting back to the office before | 这意味着我需要在事情真的无可救药之前 |
[07:38] | all this really breaks. | 回到办公室 |
[07:40] | Deal with the troops while you… | 趁现在好好部署 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:43] | Start breaking things… as discussed. | 和讨论的一样 见招拆招 |
[07:55] | Warrants are imminent. | 逮捕令已经近在咫尺 |
[07:56] | And I have to say, the idea of him being surprised like this… | 不得不说 打他一个措手不及 |
[08:01] | Oh, there’s something glorious in it. | 也真算是份荣膺 |
[08:03] | His plane? | 他的私人飞机呢 |
[08:04] | Uh, being watched. | 监视之中 |
[08:05] | Poised to seize both of them. | 准备好一网打尽 |
[08:07] | Tail numbers have no-fly orders. | 飞机都已被禁飞 |
[08:08] | – Smart. – Oh, no circus this time. | – 聪明 – 噢 这次不会再有任何意外了 |
[08:11] | The assets are ready to go into the deep freeze. | 那些资产都将要被完全冻结了 |
[08:13] | So now it’s down to the perp walk. | 所以 现在就看罪犯的表现了 |
[08:14] | What do you have planned? | 你有什么计划 |
[08:16] | The lefty guns scoop up while he’s about to do a job, | 在他工作的时候带着枪 冲进去 |
[08:18] | or the shake-and-wake while he’s in bed? | 还是在他睡觉的时候把他摇醒 |
[08:20] | I considered all of it. | 这些我都想过 |
[08:21] | But I want it to be at the office. | 但我最想的还是在办公室 |
[08:23] | I walk him out rear-cuffed in front of his loyal troops. | 当着他的虾兵蟹将 给他拷上手铐 把他带走 |
[08:28] | Let them see him broken. | 让他们看到他崩溃 |
[08:30] | Let that break them. | 也让他们一起崩溃 |
[08:34] | You seem tired. Late night? | 你看起来有点累 熬夜了 |
[08:36] | Nah. Just couldn’t sleep on account of all the excitement. | 没有 就只是太兴奋有点失眠 |
[08:39] | What about Winslow? What are you gonna– | 那温斯洛呢 你准备怎么 |
[08:41] | Oh, that’s wired. | 噢 都联系好了 |
[08:42] | She’s in custody but has been provided access to a cell phone | 她现在被拘留了 但可以接电话 |
[08:45] | in case he calls, so as not to raise suspicion. | 万一他打过来 也不会起疑 |
[08:47] | Nice. Seems like you covered all the– | 很好 看起来你准备万全了 |
[08:49] | We’re aware you plan on arresting my client | 我们已经知道你计划逮捕我的客户 |
[08:51] | Robert Axelrod shortly. | 罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德 |
[08:56] | It is the policy of this office | 这间办公室 |
[08:58] | not to comment on ongoing investigations, if there is one. | 对任何正在进行的调查都无可奉告 |
[09:01] | Mr. Attorney General, Chuck, come on. | 司法部长先生 查克 得了吧 |
[09:05] | Let’s spare everyone the raree-show | 我们就没必要在这拉洋片了 |
[09:08] | and set a surrender date. | 直接定一个投降时间吧 |
[09:10] | I’m thinking 24 hours from now, | 我提议这一刻的二十四小时之后 |
[09:12] | with the place to be mutually agreed upon. | 在一个双方同意的地点 |
[09:17] | If I agree, if you say Axelrod will surrender, | 如果我同意 如果你说阿克塞尔罗德会投降 |
[09:21] | it’s your word, your law license, | 那就是你的承诺了 你的律师执照 |
[09:24] | and your ass on the line, Mr. Bach. | 你本人 都要为此负责 巴赫先生 |
[09:27] | Assurances have been made, | 已有人作出保证了 |
[09:29] | so I can make them to you. But hey, | 所以我可以保证完成 你先 |
[09:33] | see for yourself. | 看吧 |
[09:35] | …what amounts to a campaign against me, | 一场针对我的运动 |
[09:37] | resulting in what I understand is to be yet another arrest. | 即将导致我的再次被捕 |
[09:42] | So I say to the Attorney General, | 所以我要在此告诉司法部长 |
[09:44] | come on, Chuck. | 放马过来吧 查克 |
[09:45] | Come on down here and arrest me now. | 快点下来 然后现在就来逮捕我 |
[09:47] | I can prove my innocence. | 我可以证明我的清白 |
[09:48] | Fuck me. He’s downstairs. | 操蛋了 他就在楼下 |
[09:51] | Right across the street. | 街对面 |
[09:55] | …and so you know, as I do, | 如你们所知 我所做的 |
[09:56] | that whatever kind of supposed crime I committed | 不管他们认为我犯的是什么罪行 |
[10:01] | is really just the crime of living and breathing | 我做的都不过是在查克·罗兹的地盘上 |
[10:04] | in Chuck Rhoades’s general vicinity. | 生活和呼吸 |
[10:06] | This is fucked. | 这明显很糟糕 |
[10:07] | Yeah. But our man’s fucking ’em right back, | 是 但老大反击回去了 |
[10:09] | and in their backyard, no less. | 而且就在他们后院 不玩虚的 |
[10:11] | This seems like going up to a murder hornet’s nest, | 这看着像是在捅一个杀人犯的马蜂窝 |
[10:13] | shaking it and almost asking it to sting you. | 一边甩着马蜂窝 一边又求着马蜂来蛰你 |
[10:16] | If Bobby Axelrod shook a hornet’s nest, | 如果博比·阿克塞尔罗德甩了个马蜂窝 |
[10:18] | the goddamn hornet ought to have | 这马蜂得要有非人的意志 |
[10:20] | the goddamn sense to stay inside. | 才能忍住呆在里面 |
[10:21] | I don’t know, Dollar Bill. A hornet’s kind of like me. | 我不知道诶 多拉尔·比尔 我觉得我就像那马蜂 |
[10:24] | Once we’re in attack mode, we don’t fucking retreat. | 一旦决定出击 就绝不退缩 |
[10:28] | You’re freaking me out. | 你吓到我了 |
[10:29] | But look, now is the time to stand | 但看着 现在就是我们站出来 |
[10:31] | to get this thing done once and for all. | 来个了结了 |
[10:33] | So come on, Chuck. | 所以来吧 查克 |
[10:34] | Charge me with something and see if you can make it stick. | 来指控我 看你能拿出些什么实质证据 |
[10:40] | So, then, you heard me. Where are the cuffs? | 所以你听到了我说话 手铐呢 |
[10:43] | Oh… you don’t get to decide the when and where | 噢 你还没资格来决定我做事的 |
[10:44] | on my timetable. | 时间和地点 |
[10:46] | It appears that your timetable is as many years as you like. | 看起来 你的时间计划是随心所欲 |
[10:49] | But it seems like just yesterday you were striding in my office | 不过就在昨天 你还大步走进我的办公室 |
[10:53] | to tell me that you had nothing to lose. | 告诉我你没有什么可失去的了 |
[10:55] | Or was it the day before yesterday, | 或许是前天 |
[10:56] | and yesterday was when you were telling me | 昨天你说的是 |
[10:59] | that it was worth it for you to go down with me. | 你愿意和我同归于尽 |
[11:02] | This is personal. It’s not judicial. | 这是私人恩怨 无关司法 |
[11:05] | And this is when I finally get my chance to prove it. | 而我这次终于有机会去证明这事了 |
[11:08] | Oh, yes. | 噢 说得很棒 |
[11:09] | He will get the day in court he so richly deserves. | 他会如愿以偿的 |
[11:13] | Once I have everything in order, and I will, quite soon, | 等我准备好 我会准备好的 很快 |
[11:17] | it’ll happen. | 那天就会来临 |
[11:17] | Mr. Axelrod will surrender to me. | 阿克塞尔罗德先生会向我投降 |
[11:20] | That’s a legal term, to be clear, Chuck. | 澄清一下 查克 是法律意义上的投降 |
[11:24] | So I will. Technically. | 我会的吧 理论上 |
[11:27] | But know this… | 但听着 |
[11:28] | I will be fighting you to my dying breath. | 只要还有一口气 我都会抗争到底 |
[11:32] | Another word before you go? | 离开前还有什么话想说的吗 |
[11:33] | Mr. Rhodes before you leave. | 罗兹先生 先别走 |
[11:50] | So then, any more questions? | 所以 还有任何问题吗 |
[11:51] | I will answer whatever my mouthpiece will allow. | 能回答的 我都会回答 |
[11:58] | Well, I want to cheer too, | 那个 我也很想欢呼 |
[11:59] | but these circumstances feel trepidatious. | 但这情形让人心慌慌啊 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I’m feeling discomfited about my future. | 嗯 我也感觉未来一片黯淡 |
[12:04] | Oh, look, the fucking vocab twins. | 噢 你们两个卖弄学问的双胞胎 |
[12:06] | You guys aren’t getting it. | 你们没理解到 |
[12:07] | You don’t drag an alley fighter into an alley. | 你不会将一个街头战士拉进小巷里 |
[12:10] | ‘Cause that’s what Axe is, an alley fighter, | 而阿克赛就是街头战士 |
[12:13] | a real Carboni. | 一个真正的硬汉 |
[12:14] | And that’s where Chuck Rhoades just dragged him. | 而查克就这么把他拉进了小巷里 |
[12:16] | While they’re alley fighting, where does that leave us? | 他们在巷战 那我们呢 |
[12:19] | It leaves you head down, eyes forward, | 你就埋头干活 |
[12:20] | doing good work earning returns for the firm– | 好好挣钱 早日让公司 |
[12:23] | or the bank, as the case may be. | 现在是银行了 恢复原状 |
[12:25] | The rest will sort itself out. | 其他的事 桥到船头自然直 |
[12:26] | Much like the recent unpleasantness. | 正如最近的不愉快 |
[12:28] | We need to stay calm and unified. | 我们要保持冷静和团结 |
[12:31] | That’ll be a first for this place. | 这地方还从没有过冷静和团结 |
[12:32] | Yeah. And won’t the assets be frozen and seized? | 对啊 而且那些资产不是会被冻结和没收吗 |
[12:35] | He’ll come up with a workaround. Like he has in the past. | 他会想出办法的 如以往一样 |
[12:38] | Like he always does. | 一直如此 |
[12:40] | Yes, I’m– I’m sure some kind of arrangement will be struck. | 对的 我很肯定之后会有安排的 |
[12:43] | Near-term, the negative press will suck. | 但短期内 负面报道肯定是很难熬 |
[12:45] | But in the long run, | 但长期来看 |
[12:47] | we will win, as we always have. | 我们终将胜利 一直以来都是如此 |
[12:51] | So was his getting out ahead of it | 那么他提前召开新闻发布会 |
[12:52] | with a press conference part of the plan? | 是计划的一部分吗 |
[12:55] | These things are fluid. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[13:01] | I can’t spare the time or the focus | 我今天没时间也没精力 |
[13:03] | to take the two of you apart today. | 跟你俩算账 |
[13:05] | But if I did, believe me, you’d be lying on the floor in pieces. | 可以的话 我一定把你俩大卸八块 |
[13:08] | Taylor, I can understand why you think | 泰勒 我明白你觉得 |
[13:09] | anything you do to him is justified. | 自己做的事情都是合理的 |
[13:11] | You’ve basically become him, on his worst day. | 你恰恰是在他最糟糕的时候步他后尘 |
[13:15] | But Rian, | 而莉婉 |
[13:16] | you still have the spark of a soul about you. | 你内心的灵魂还有星星之火 |
[13:19] | The way you used me for– | 你利用我并不是为了自己 |
[13:21] | Not even your own ends, but Taylor’s? | 但是泰勒是为了谁呢 |
[13:24] | If you don’t about-face now, this minute, | 如果你依然执意如此 |
[13:27] | you won’t even recognize who you were | 等到二十六岁的时候 |
[13:29] | by the time you turn 26. | 你会认不出自己的 |
[13:42] | I thought you had your arms around this. | 我还以为你已经胜券在握了 |
[13:44] | I did. I do. | 确实 现在依然 |
[13:46] | Believe me, I’m taking fucking measures. | 相信我 我正在想办法 |
[13:48] | I hope so. Because a wounded and cornered Bobby Axelrod | 但愿如此 因为把一个受伤的博比·阿克塞尔罗德逼急了 |
[13:50] | is not something many survive. | 大家都不会好过的 |
[13:55] | I’m not for firing squads. | 我不喜欢窝里斗 |
[13:57] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[13:58] | 斯坦利·库布里克 好莱坞大师级导演 他的创作力求表现 荒诞的人生和悲剧化的哲理 | |
[13:58] | I saw the Kubrick film as a tyke, | 我小时候看过库布里克的电影 |
[13:59] | turned me off ’em. But if I were, | 并不喜欢 真要我说的话 |
[14:01] | it would be for those who leak secrets to enemy forces, | 是那些向敌军泄露情报的人 |
[14:05] | leave us unprotected against– | 使得我们在对抗的时候毫无防备 |
[14:07] | Yes. True. | 是的 的确 |
[14:08] | I could tell you stories. | 我可以跟你讲电影情节 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I’m sure you could, Karl. | 嗯 我相信你肯定可以 卡尔 |
[14:12] | But right now, the story we need to tell | 但现在 我们要讲的是 |
[14:14] | is that of the arrest and conviction of Robert Axelrod. | 逮捕罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德 然后给他定罪 |
[14:18] | Later, we will find and punish the leaker. | 之后 我们会揪出和惩罚这个告密者 |
[14:21] | Not against the wall, though. | 但别对着墙 |
[14:23] | We’ll stop just short of that. | 我们就不说下去了 |
[14:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:26] | For now, I want surveillance on Axelrod | 现在 我要对阿克塞尔罗德进行监视 |
[14:28] | to prevent any bullshit. | 以防任何幺蛾子 |
[14:30] | I want Michael Wagner scooped up. | 我要挖出迈克尔·瓦格纳 |
[14:31] | We’ll sweat him. Work on him to flip. | 我们给他来个突袭 让他翻供 |
[14:34] | Probably useless, but I want my time in the ring. | 或许没用 但我想在擂台上有多点时间 |
[14:37] | You’ll have it. | 你会有的 |
[14:39] | We need to put Axe in a spot where he takes a plea. | 我们要让阿克塞接受认罪协议 |
[14:41] | No trial. | 不经过庭审 |
[14:42] | No popularity contest or chance to manipulate. | 不能让他有任何利用公众舆论的机会 |
[14:45] | Hmm. We move to sequester the jury, | 那 我们可以隔离陪审团 |
[14:46] | so that he can’t try to buy them. | 这样子他就不能去收买他们了 |
[14:48] | But, Chuck, we do have a strong enough case to– | 不过 查克 我们手上的证据足够充足去 |
[14:50] | As we have in the past. | 如我们以前一样 |
[14:52] | No. | 不 |
[14:53] | We make him admit his guilt. | 我们要让他认罪 |
[14:54] | Take his punishment. | 接受惩罚 |
[14:56] | We win with a plea even before a trial | 我们要在庭审前拿到认罪协议 |
[14:58] | because that win, that justice, | 因为那样的胜利 那样的公正 |
[15:00] | is the important thing. | 才是最重要的 |
[15:02] | As Patrick Ewing knows well, | 正如帕特里克·尤因所被人熟知的 |
[15:04] | don’t settle for a finger roll, | 不能满足于投球得分 |
[15:06] | dunk the fucking ball. | 灌篮才是王道 |
[15:08] | I don’t even understand what Wendy was saying, | 我完全不明白温迪在说什么 |
[15:11] | but it made me feel icky. | 但她的话让我浑身不舒服 |
[15:13] | No, she is right. | 不 她是对的 |
[15:14] | You won’t recognize yourself by the end of our time together. | 在我们相处过后 你会不认识自己 |
[15:17] | Because that person you were lied to herself | 因为你在自己是谁和想要什么的问题上 |
[15:19] | about who she was and what she wanted. | 欺骗了自己 |
[15:21] | That was a person who became artsy and quirky | 你成了一个在小时候被人欺负就变得 |
[15:23] | and analytical when she was picked on as a kid | 附会迎合 奇奇怪怪 低头权衡的人 |
[15:26] | instead of using what she really felt, | 而不是去关注自己所真正感受到的 |
[15:29] | which was hatred. | 仇恨 |
[15:30] | I did not. I don’t hate. | 我没有 我不恨 |
[15:33] | You do. You’ve turned it into something else. | 你恨 你把仇恨变成了其他东西 |
[15:36] | Like I used to. | 就像我以前一样 |
[15:38] | But it was impressed upon me that instead, | 让我佩服的是 |
[15:41] | and listen to me here, | 认真听我说 |
[15:42] | instead, it’s best turned into fuel | 相反的是 你把它很好地转化成了燃料 |
[15:46] | because it’s effective. | 因为那样很高效 |
[15:49] | And nothing burns as clean. | 而且没有什么东西能比它烧得更干净 |
[15:55] | This is not a usual investment meeting. | 这不是个普通的投资会议 |
[15:59] | For this next little stretch, | 在接下来的这一小段日子里 |
[16:00] | I’ll be relaying my instructions to you remotely. | 我都会是远程给你们下达指令 |
[16:03] | As will I. | 我也是 |
[16:04] | We won’t be in the office as much as usual. | 我们没法再如往常一样呆在办公室 |
[16:06] | So it’s goodbye for now | 所以就先暂时告别了 |
[16:08] | while we take cover to fight. | 因为我们要隐蔽作战 |
[16:10] | But we will be back at it again soon enough. | 但我们肯定会尽快回来 |
[16:12] | We’ll hold it down for you, boss. | 我们会帮你守住的 老板 |
[16:14] | I know you will, Bill. | 我知道你会的 比尔 |
[16:15] | That’s why there’ll always be a place for an operator like you | 这就是为什么你在投资行业里 |
[16:18] | in the money business. | 永远能有一席之地 |
[16:19] | And your place is here, Axe Cap. | 而你的一席之地就在这 阿克塞资本 |
[16:21] | Now, keep your eyes open for opportunity, even now. | 现在 即便是现在 也要睁大眼睛寻找机会 |
[16:23] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[16:25] | It feels like we’re at the end. | 感觉我们已经穷途末路了 |
[16:27] | Nah, the end of the beginning is all, Ben Kim. | 才没有 真要说的话 现在才刚刚开始 本·金 |
[16:33] | Come on. | 过来 |
[16:41] | All right? | 可以了吧 |
[16:44] | Sean, how much is in the Foundation right now? | 肖恩 现在基金里面还有多少钱 |
[16:47] | The princely sum of 570 million. | 准确总数是五亿七千万 |
[16:49] | We’re gonna need a war chest for this battle. | 我们要为这场战斗建立一个战备基金 |
[16:51] | I need to have it transferred to a new entity for the time being. | 在这段时间里 我需要把这些钱都转到一个新的实体名下 |
[16:56] | I’ll send you the information. | 我之后会给你发去相关信息 |
[16:57] | I have always had a plan at the ready for this contingency. | 我一直都有准备来应对现在这种紧急情况 |
[17:01] | Able man you are. | 就知道你是能干的 |
[17:02] | We’ll be back at those good works soon enough. | 我们之后会很快再来谈这事 |
[17:05] | As always, I serve at your pleasure. | 一如既往 我很高兴为你服务 |
[17:18] | Catch up with you later. | 稍后再聊 |
[17:25] | I didn’t think I needed to hear what the rest of them did. | 我应该不需要知道其他人都做了些什么 |
[17:27] | And I didn’t think you’d show. | 而我也没想到你会来 |
[17:29] | – I’m not scared. – I know what you did. | – 我不怕 – 我知道你做了什么 |
[17:32] | That Boyd move with the cannabis company | 联系博伊德和大麻公司 |
[17:34] | wasn’t self-interest or a greed play. | 并不是为了自身利益或贪婪 |
[17:37] | You fucking baited me. | 你是引我入局 |
[17:39] | You once said to me | 你曾跟我说过 |
[17:40] | you didn’t think you learned enough from me yet. | 你觉得从我这学的还不够多 |
[17:43] | Seems like now you have. | 但现在看起来你已经出师了 |
[17:45] | I thought we’d come together here. | 我以为我们能共同前行的 |
[17:48] | You forced me back into working for you practically at gunpoint. | 是你用枪指着我 逼我回来给你干活的 |
[17:51] | So along the way, you thought you’d team up with Chuck | 所以一直以来 你都觉得你可以和查克合作 |
[17:53] | to fuck me? | 来对付我 |
[17:54] | I decided it right from the start, as you know. | 如你所知 我从一开始就这么决定了 |
[17:57] | I just forgot for a little while. | 我只是期间有一段时间忘记了 |
[18:00] | Even though it was me that took you in? | 就算我收留了你 |
[18:02] | Just another fucking math nerd? | 东郭先生的故事 |
[18:05] | One with potential to be sure, | 你当然是很有潜力的 |
[18:07] | but one of many. | 但不是唯一 |
[18:08] | If you had more than one of me, | 如果你真有那么多像我这样的人 |
[18:09] | you’d have gotten rid of the actual me long ago. | 你早就已经把我扫地出门了 |
[18:12] | But you didn’t because I am a special fucking case, | 但你没有 因为按你的话来说 |
[18:15] | as you might put it. | 我就是那么独特 |
[18:17] | Not so special you didn’t need me to platform you. | 没那么特别 你都不需要我来给你搭建个平台 |
[18:19] | I propped you up, brought you along, | 我帮了你 把你带在身边 |
[18:21] | gave you the keys to a fucking space shuttle. | 还给了你一条太空飞船的钥匙 |
[18:23] | I thought you wanted to get rich together, | 我还以为你想要共同富裕 |
[18:26] | and I let that fool me. | 而我被那蒙蔽了双眼 |
[18:28] | But your problem, as an investor, | 作为一个投资者 你的问题在于 |
[18:31] | is that your idealism is at war with your profit drive. | 理想主义和追求利润之间的不可调和 |
[18:34] | And one day that will ruin you. | 这终有一天会毁了你 |
[18:35] | While your problem, as a boss, as a mentor, as a person, | 而作为一个老板 一个导师 一个人 你的问题是 |
[18:39] | is you see my work product, my company, me, | 你把我的工作成果 我的公司 和我 |
[18:42] | as yours to do with as you see fit. | 都看作是你的所有物 随意处置 |
[18:44] | And so now you’ve killed your mentor. | 所以你现在要杀死你的导师 |
[18:47] | Congratulations. | 真是恭喜了 |
[18:48] | Must mean… what? | 那又意味着什么 |
[18:51] | Now you’re strong? | 意味着你的翅膀硬了 |
[18:53] | You can lead? | 可以飞了 |
[18:55] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[18:56] | I did think I’d feel better about it, though, | 但我的确觉得我至少有进步 |
[18:58] | have some sense of victory or accomplishment. | 带点胜利感或成就感 |
[19:00] | You never did react well to competition. | 你从来就不擅长在竞争中临场反应 |
[19:03] | No. | 的确 |
[19:05] | But I have come to realize I’ll do anything | 但我意识到了我会为了自由 |
[19:06] | for my own autonomy. | 去做任何事情 |
[19:08] | So you figured you’d let the government freeze | 所以你觉得你可以让政府冻结 |
[19:11] | everything that’s mine, | 我的所有资产 |
[19:12] | and then go to your pal Chuck Rhoades | 然后跑去找你的好伙伴查克·罗兹 |
[19:14] | and break off your piece and go off on your own? | 拿走你的那份 自立门户了 |
[19:17] | Something along those lines. | 大概如此吧 |
[19:21] | But now, all I really feel is… | 但现在 我只觉得 |
[19:25] | sadness. | 悲哀 |
[19:26] | That I want to thank you, as ridiculous as that is. | 尽管听起来很荒谬 但我真的很感谢 |
[19:30] | And I think I’m… | 而且我 |
[19:33] | no, I am sorry. | 对 我感到抱歉 |
[19:35] | Sorry that it came to this. | 抱歉事情变成这样 |
[19:37] | You’re sorry? | 你抱歉 |
[19:38] | Shit. You’ll get over it. | 别扯了 不会的 |
[19:41] | The amount of time you spend | 你为割断敌人的喉咙 |
[19:43] | feeling bad over slitting your enemies’ throats | 而感到难过的时间 |
[19:46] | will get shorter and shorter in the future | 在未来会越来越短 |
[19:48] | until it’s barely a fucking blip. | 直到它不再能惊起一丝波澜 |
[19:53] | And if you don’t get over it, | 如果你真的觉得过意不去 |
[19:54] | well, you can bring me some cookies | 你可以烤一点小饼干 |
[19:56] | to Wallkill Correctional on visiting day. | 去沃克尔惩教所探监的时候带给我 |
[20:00] | But I don’t think it’s gonna go that way. | 但我觉得你不会来的 |
[20:05] | And I think you know that. | 你自己也知道 |
[20:22] | Well, Mr. Wagner, | 瓦格纳先生 |
[20:23] | we find ourselves across the table once again. | 我们再一次坐在了谈判桌上 |
[20:26] | Only this time, you don’t have your master to hide behind. | 只不过这一次 你没法躲在你主子的身后了 |
[20:30] | I have Neal, here, though. | 我有尼尔 |
[20:32] | ‘Fraid that’s not going to be much help. | 恐怕他帮不上你什么忙 |
[20:34] | Oh, you’re facing up to 25 years, friend-o. | 你正面临着二十五年的刑期 朋友 |
[20:37] | Two bits. Vente-cinco. | 两个十二点五 半个五十 |
[20:39] | That’s what a bank CEO like you who’s driven clear over | 这正是你这种胆大包天的 |
[20:42] | 充分了解客户(KYC) 为防范和控制洗钱而对银行规定的义务 | |
[20:42] | the lane markers of Know Your Customer, | 没有充分了解客户 |
[20:44] | smack into the guardrails of Anti-Money Laundering laws, | 一头撞上反洗钱法高压线的银行CEO |
[20:47] | is staring down. | 将面对的惩罚 |
[20:49] | Long time. You’ll be a senior citizen looking for | 时间长到等你出来的时候 |
[20:51] | your Social Security check by the time you get out. | 已经得靠社保过活了 |
[20:53] | If Social Security even exists by then. | 如果到时候还有社保这个东西的话 |
[20:55] | But there is a golden ladder reaching down to you, | 但是现在你面前有一架救命的梯子 |
[20:59] | and I am the one extending it. | 我给你递梯子 |
[21:01] | All you have to do is place the blame where it belongs | 你只需要把责任推开 |
[21:05] | and grab on. | 顺着梯子跑 |
[21:07] | You’re talking about me cooperating against Axe? | 你要我和你一起指证阿克塞 |
[21:10] | I am. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Spare us the time and effort of feigning loyalty. | 省省吧 不要再装忠臣了 |
[21:15] | Just shed that dry, flaking skin | 褪掉你的伪装 |
[21:18] | like the reptile you are and slither away shiny and new. | 弃暗投明 回头是岸 |
[21:22] | Tell us how he steered you. | 告诉我们他是如何指示你 |
[21:23] | How he forced you. | 逼迫你 |
[21:25] | How he knew about the bad ton of unregulated marijuana | 他是如何在了解到利润来自非法大麻 |
[21:28] | and yet made the bank take the cash on board. | 还让银行接收存款的 |
[21:37] | Shit. | 靠 |
[21:41] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[21:42] | Life’s too fucking short. Let’s do this. | 人生苦短 我说 |
[21:45] | Mr. Wagner, please, let me represent your interests here. | 瓦格纳先生 请让我为你代理谈判 |
[21:47] | – It’s my job… – Thank you, | – 这是我的工作 – 谢谢你 |
[21:49] | and, respectfully, you’re the best lawyer in the world, | 我知道 你是世上最好的律师 |
[21:51] | but zip it, Neal. You’ll get paid either way. | 但闭嘴吧 尼尔 钱会照付的 |
[21:53] | Get the papers drawn up while I clear my throat. | 趁我清嗓子的时候把协议拟好 |
[21:55] | You should probably also relocate me while you’re at it. | 顺便把我重新安置一下 |
[21:58] | I hear Idaho’s a nice place | 听说爱达荷 |
[22:01] | for people with certain beliefs. | 山清水秀 民风淳朴 |
[22:03] | Can you be my case officer? | 你能做我的专案负责人吗 |
[22:05] | You should put me someplace where spaghetti marinara | 你们应该把我安排到番茄意面和 |
[22:07] | is egg noodles with ketchup. | 西红柿鸡蛋面不分的地方去 |
[22:09] | Will I get to wear a wire? | 会给我戴监听器吗 |
[22:11] | I hear the batteries make your balls warm and tingly– | 我听说监听器的电池会让你虎躯一震 |
[22:15] | Okay, smart guy. You can stop fuckin’ around. | 好了 聪明人 你可以住嘴了 |
[22:18] | Why don’t you stop fuckin’ around? | 你怎么不先住嘴 |
[22:20] | This is a closed meeting. Your presence is improper. | 这是非公开会议 你不该出现的 |
[22:23] | No. What you’re doing here is improper. | 不 不该出现的是你 |
[22:26] | You interested in what he’s selling, | 你被收买了吗 |
[22:27] | or should I take it from here? | 还是让我来 |
[22:29] | I leave it in your capable hands. | 交给你了 |
[22:30] | Better learn to slice the garlic nice and thin for the joint. | 你们最好在蹲监狱之前学会剥蒜 |
[22:33] | Only it’s gonna be on top of Spam for you two, not steak. | 因为到时候你们可就吃不上牛排 只有午餐肉了 |
[22:36] | Okay. Come on, Neal. | 好了 走吧 尼尔 |
[22:38] | Shut off your meter. He doesn’t need your help. | 关掉计价表吧 他可不需要你的帮助 |
[22:41] | I don’t use a meter. | 我才没有打表 |
[22:43] | Bach really owes me one for this. | 巴赫这下欠我一个人情了 |
[22:45] | I ought to arrest your ass right now. | 我现在就该逮捕你 |
[22:47] | If you could, you would have already. | 你要是能 你早就这么做了 |
[22:50] | Besides, I didn’t see any of your cops out there. | 再说了 我可没看见外面有警察 |
[22:53] | You gonna chase me down the hallway? | 你打算亲自动手吗 |
[22:54] | ‘Cause you can’t catch me. | 你可追不上我 |
[22:56] | She could, maybe. Not you. | 她或许还可以 你肯定不行 |
[23:00] | Oh, you will be taken soon enough. | 你很快就完了 |
[23:03] | As stipulated by your lawyer. | 就像你的律师强调的 |
[23:04] | A straight-up bad bankin’ charge. | 赤裸裸的银行违规 |
[23:06] | The dirty money got dangled in front of you, | 把脏钱放到你的面前 |
[23:08] | and you hit it like a rising fuckin’ tarpon. | 你就像海鲢鱼一样咬钩了 |
[23:11] | And now you’re got dead to rights. How’s it feel? | 现在你被抓了个现行 感觉如何 |
[23:16] | It feels like maybe I’m gonna start pulling | 感觉我要拖着你的小船 |
[23:18] | your boat backwards. ‘Cause I’m no tarpon. | 往海里游走了 因为我可不是什么海鲢鱼 |
[23:20] | I’m a fucking Great White. | 我是大白鲨才对 |
[23:23] | Don’t you know that yet? | 你还不知道吗 |
[23:24] | Well. No matter. | 不要紧 |
[23:26] | Even the biggest get landed. | 再大的鱼都有被捞上的一天 |
[23:28] | Yeah, they end up strung up over the dock | 被吊在码头上 |
[23:31] | with their bellies sliced open | 开膛破肚 |
[23:32] | and people standing around them smiling for pictures. | 供人围观拍照 |
[23:35] | That’s what I’ve always been to you. | 我在你心目中原来是这样 |
[23:38] | A trophy. | 战利品 |
[23:39] | The trophy. | 战 利 品 |
[23:42] | You can’t make anything, | 你自己没办法创造价值 |
[23:44] | build anything, earn anything on your own. | 毫无建树 一事无成 |
[23:46] | So you try to boost yourself up by tearing me down. | 于是你想踩在我的肩膀上 |
[23:49] | No, you said it once a while back, | 不 不久之前你说过 |
[23:51] | about what happens to a lawman once he puts the star on. | 执法人员把警徽别在胸前会怎么样 |
[23:56] | Well, seems you were right. I am a lawman. | 你说的没错 我就是一名执法人员 |
[24:00] | And that star sunk in deep and reminded me. | 那枚徽章深深地别进了我的心口 时刻警醒着我 |
[24:03] | It’s more than that, though, isn’t it? | 不只是因为这个 对吧 |
[24:06] | There are fights a man measures himself by, | 有些斗争能衡量一个人的成就 |
[24:09] | fights that take more out of him | 而有些斗争会掏空一个人 |
[24:11] | than even winning gives him back. | 虽胜尤败 |
[24:13] | Fights that make him. Ali had Frazier. | 成就一个人的战斗 拳王阿里有弗雷泽成就他 |
[24:16] | – I have you. – No, no, no. | – 你成就我 – 不不不 |
[24:18] | I have you. | 是你成就我 |
[24:20] | I’m Ali in this parallel. | 在这个比喻里我才是阿里 |
[24:21] | Another thing we can disagree on. | 又一件让我们产生分歧的事情 |
[24:22] | Why, Chuck? | 为什么 查克 |
[24:24] | What is it about me that won’t let you break off? | 我究竟做了什么 让你这么穷追不舍 |
[24:28] | Is it Wendy? | 是因为温迪吗 |
[24:29] | ‘Cause you know I never tried to take her from you. | 你知道我从来没有要把她从你身边夺走 |
[24:32] | And if I have her now, you lost her on your own. | 就算我们现在在一起了 也是你一手造成的 |
[24:35] | I don’t need the fucking reminder. | 不用你提醒 |
[24:38] | And I don’t know. Not really. | 我还真不清楚 |
[24:39] | It’s something to do with her, but it’s more. | 和她有关系 但不止如此 |
[24:44] | Guys like you… | 像你这样的人 |
[24:46] | No, you. | 不 就是你 |
[24:47] | You’ve accumulated so much | 你积累了太多的财富 |
[24:49] | you think laws don’t apply to you. | 你认为自己可以目无王法 |
[24:51] | And I’m not talking about the laws of man, | 我说的不是人定的法律 |
[24:53] | the ones written down on paper. | 纸面上的律法 |
[24:54] | I’m talking about the immutable laws of the universe. | 我说的是这世间的永恒法则 |
[24:58] | About fairness and right. | 公平正义 |
[25:00] | Who says we have to live by those? | 谁说我们要遵守那些法则 |
[25:01] | Maybe we can create our own, if we have the audacity. | 为什么不去创造自己的规则呢 |
[25:05] | And who appointed you the keeper of these cosmic rules | 又是谁任命你来当这正义的执法使者的 |
[25:08] | in the first place? The fucking arrogance. | 也不怕风大闪了舌头 |
[25:10] | On my part? You’re the one who just said you created | 你有资格说我 刚刚你还说要创造一个 |
[25:12] | your own system of right and wrong, | 自己的规则 |
[25:15] | like some fucking deity. | 就像是自封的神明 |
[25:16] | I didn’t presume to that. | 不是我自命不凡 |
[25:18] | I arrived at it. | 这是我已有的成就 |
[25:20] | A Titan steals fire | 普罗米修斯盗火 |
[25:22] | and gets his liver eaten every day for punishment. | 每天被秃鹫啄食肝脏作为惩罚 |
[25:25] | Another one picks the wrong side in a war | 阿特拉斯在战争中选择了错误的一方 |
[25:27] | and has to hold the world on his shoulders | 最后只能擎天 |
[25:30] | for all time. | 以赎罪 |
[25:32] | A king tells a secret | 西西弗斯泄露天机 |
[25:34] | and has to push a rock up a hill for his trouble. | 被罚永生永世将巨石推上山顶 |
[25:38] | Believe it if you will, or look for the metaphor in it, | 不管你信不信神话 也随你怎么理解其中的寓意 |
[25:40] | one thing’s for sure. We are not very good | 有一件事是确定的 |
[25:42] | at being fucking happy, are we? | 我们不太擅长知足常乐 对吧 |
[25:46] | Happy. | 快乐 |
[25:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:49] | Family dinners every night? | 每天晚上的家庭聚餐吗 |
[25:51] | Playing 18 on the weekend | 周末去打高尔夫 |
[25:52] | and going to Nevi’s at Christmas time? | 圣诞节去热带岛国度假 |
[25:56] | Some version of it. | 差不多就是这个意思 |
[25:57] | That the kind of happy you’re aiming at? | 那是你追求的快乐吗 |
[26:00] | No, you know it ain’t. | 你知道那不是的 |
[26:02] | So you gotta aim at me. | 所以你就把矛头指向了我 |
[26:04] | Right or wrong. And when it’s wrong, | 无论对错 就算错了 |
[26:06] | you gin up some shit to make it work. | 你也会捏造理由来粉饰事实 |
[26:11] | Un-fucking-believable! | 真他妈不可思议 |
[26:14] | You actually believe you’re innocent. | 你真觉得自己是无辜的 |
[26:18] | Well, I might not have known until right now | 我现在才意识到 |
[26:20] | just how badly you need to go down. | 你有多需要被人打倒 |
[26:22] | Oh, you’re gonna learn just how innocent I am | 等你听到陪审团 |
[26:24] | when that jury foreman reads it out in open court | 在法庭上宣读判决的时候 |
[26:27] | for the whole fucking world to hear! | 你就知道我有多无辜了 |
[26:29] | Well, we’ll see about that, soon enough. | 我们很快就能见分晓了 |
[26:33] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:35] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[26:43] | Tell me one thing. | 告诉我 |
[26:44] | Who leaked the arrest to you? | 谁把逮捕的事情泄露给你的 |
[26:46] | Who are you? | 你算老几啊 |
[26:48] | Kojak with a riding crop up his ass instead of a lollipop? | 连科杰克套话都要放下架子送根棒棒糖呢 |
[26:52] | Figure it out for yourself. | 你自己慢慢琢磨吧 |
[27:11] | Are you lonely tonight? | # 你今晚是否孤身一人 # |
[27:15] | Are you out on the road? | # 在路上驰骋 # |
[27:20] | I’m headed home | # 我在回家的路上 # |
[27:22] | To go it alone again… | # 再次孤身一人 # |
[27:27] | What I told you before about using the hate… | 我之前说的关于利用仇恨的话 |
[27:31] | it may work for you. | 可能对你有用 |
[27:33] | But I should never have said it. | 但是我不该这么说 |
[27:34] | – No? – No. | – 不该吗 – 不该 |
[27:37] | The advice I should have given you about working here– | 如果追求本心对你来说很重要 |
[27:40] | or anywhere in this business really, | 那么不管你是留在这 |
[27:42] | if remaining resemblant to the person you are now | 或者去这个行业任何地方工作 |
[27:45] | matters to you at all– | 我该给的建议是 |
[27:46] | is what Agatha the precog tells Anderton. | 《少数派报告》中先知阿加莎告诉安德顿的话 |
[27:52] | Run. | 快跑 |
[27:53] | Run. | 快跑 |
[27:54] | If I see you here again, it’ll be to my benefit. | 你继续呆在这里确实对我有利 |
[28:00] | But I hope I don’t. | 但我不希望再见你了 |
[28:04] | I’m realizing what I’ve lost | # 我认识到我所失去的 # |
[28:09] | And what I’ve left | # 和我所抛下的 # |
[28:12] | And taking it home | # 带回故乡 # |
[28:14] | To go it alone again | # 再度独身一人 # |
[28:17] | After 20 years in the music game | 在音乐圈混了二十年 |
[28:19] | and another few in the pot game, | 又在大麻圈混了几年 |
[28:21] | you’d think I’d already been screwed more ways | 我还以为我见识过的整人手段 |
[28:23] | than in the Kama Sutra. | 都够写满一本爱经了 |
[28:25] | 特鲁迪和斯汀夫妇 出自喜剧动画电影《蜜蜂总动员》 | |
[28:25] | But you guys went full Trudy and Sting on me. | 但你们竟然像斯汀夫妇一样穷追不舍 |
[28:30] | Okay. Here’s how I did what I did… | 好了 我全都交代 |
[28:33] | I’ll do what I’m told | # 我对你唯命是从 # |
[28:35] | And buy what I’m sold again | # 自欺欺人 # |
[28:41] | She was enough… | # 她就已经足够 # |
[28:46] | Get us in front of the grand jury. | 去安排大陪审团吧 |
[28:50] | The wound that won’t heal | # 无法愈合的伤口 # |
[28:52] | Is pain I can’t feel again | # 我再也无法感受到伤痛 # |
[29:07] | There’s no way to say this | 我接下来说的话 |
[29:08] | without it coming off as a bit dramatic. | 不免有点戏剧性 |
[29:11] | If ever a situation called for it. | 时势所迫嘛 |
[29:12] | It’s time to surrender, Bobby. | 该投降了 博比 |
[29:15] | At the heliport. | 去停机坪吧 |
[29:17] | Chuck got what he needed to make it official. | 查克拿到了正式逮捕的文件 |
[29:21] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[29:50] | Sir. | 长官 |
[30:21] | What are we fighting about this afternoon, Sonny Boy? | 我们今天下午要辩些什么 乖儿子 |
[30:26] | No, Dad. I just, uh…. | 不 爸爸 我只是 |
[30:32] | Well, shit, old man. | 该死 老爷子 |
[30:33] | I came over to make the peace with you. | 我是来跟你和解的 |
[30:36] | I didn’t raise you to make gestures like that. | 我可没教过你这个 |
[30:41] | I found myself, | 我发现自己 |
[30:48] | Well, I | 好吧 |
[30:50] | was on my way to arrest Bobby Axelrod, | 在去逮捕博比·阿克塞尔罗德的路上 |
[30:53] | and I found myself contemplative. | 我陷入了沉思 |
[30:56] | There was one person I wanted to see. | 我想见一个人 |
[31:00] | And it was you. | 那个人就是你 |
[31:03] | Good. Ill. | 不管是正是邪 |
[31:05] | Motherfucker. Sweetheart. | 混账还是体贴 |
[31:07] | In whatever role… | 不管什么样子 |
[31:11] | you’re my father. | 你始终是我的父亲 |
[31:15] | And all I do | 我所做的一切 |
[31:17] | is in reaction to that in some way. | 从某种程度上来说都是对你的反映 |
[31:20] | What about the fact that I tried to fuck | 那之前我试图搅黄 |
[31:22] | your entire life’s work the other day? | 你毕生心血呢 |
[31:25] | You’re willing to just forget about that? | 你也愿意一笔勾销吗 |
[31:29] | And the fact that you knew I would, and used it. | 明知我会那样 你还利用了我 |
[31:34] | You have been through a terrible ordeal. | 你刚从鬼门关走了一遭 |
[31:38] | I watched you almost accept your own death. | 我眼看你几乎就要坦然接受死亡了 |
[31:42] | Anybody would come out of that questioning everything. | 任何刚从鬼门关出来的人都会怀疑一切的 |
[31:47] | Even their loyalties. | 包括忠诚 |
[31:49] | If I were you, I wouldn’t go in | 如果我是你 |
[31:51] | for the sentimental reveries just yet. | 我不会这么快就陷入悲伤中 |
[31:54] | You’ve had Axelrod in cuffs before, Sonny. | 你以前也铐过阿克塞尔罗德 儿子 |
[31:58] | Doesn’t mean you’ll keep him there. | 可不一定就能把他关进去 |
[32:01] | I guess it’s possible, Pops. | 有可能的 老爸 |
[32:04] | But I like our odds. | 但我喜欢险胜 |
[32:06] | That was supposed to get a very different reaction out of you. | 那你的反应应该完全不同啊 |
[32:09] | You were supposed to snap at me. | 你应该冲我发火 |
[32:12] | Call me out for not believing in you, | 怪我不相信你 |
[32:14] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[32:18] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[32:20] | You actually have him this time. | 他已经栽了 |
[32:22] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来 |
[32:26] | This is beyond crowing. | 这已经不是志在必得了 |
[32:29] | You’ve actually won, haven’t you? | 你已经赢了 是吗 |
[32:35] | That also means that I backed the wrong gladiator. | 这也意味着 我下错注了 |
[32:40] | I looked at the situation from all the angles, | 我辛辛苦苦 审时度势 |
[32:44] | and put my money down on Axe. | 把赌注压在阿克塞身上 |
[32:47] | And you whupped him. | 你却重击了他 |
[32:49] | I guess it’s finally happened. | 这一天还是来了 |
[32:54] | I went and got old. | 我老了 大势已去 |
[33:05] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 老爸 |
[33:15] | Bring me my daughter. | 把我女儿带过来 |
[33:23] | Leave her with me. | 你下去吧 |
[33:26] | I need to tell her a few things. | 我有话跟她说 |
[33:28] | Firstly, your brother | 第一 你大哥 |
[33:32] | may not always be a good man. | 算不上是个好人 |
[33:37] | But he is indeed… | 但他的的确确 |
[33:41] | a very great man. | 是个十分伟大的人 |
[34:01] | I wish I was a neutron bomb | # 我希望我是中子弹 # |
[34:05] | For once I could go off | # 终有一天会爆炸 # |
[34:09] | I wish I was a sacrifice | # 我希望我是祭品 # |
[34:13] | But somehow still lived on | # 献祭之后重获新生 # |
[34:17] | I wish I was a sentimental | # 我希望我是有情感的装饰品 # |
[34:22] | Ornament you hung on… | # 被你挂起 # |
[34:27] | I guess we all got the call. | 看来大家都接到了电话 |
[34:29] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[34:36] | Even you. | 你也来了 |
[34:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:43] | For 50 million hands upraised | # 五千万只手举起 # |
[34:47] | And open toward the sky… | # 向天空朝圣 # |
[35:01] | I wish I was a sailor | # 我希望我是水手 # |
[35:05] | With someone who waited for me… | # 有人等我归家 # |
[35:08] | We’re finally working together, Chuck. | 我们终于合作了 查克 |
[35:11] | You’re a man of your word. | 你说话还真是算数呢 |
[35:12] | Appears that I am. | 看来是的 |
[35:18] | I wish I was a messenger | # 我希望我是信使 # |
[35:23] | Well, here we are at the appointed time and place. | 大家都如约而至 不差分毫 |
[35:26] | Don’t gloat, Chuck. | 别得意 查克 |
[35:27] | I’ll do my level best not to. | 我尽量收着 |
[35:30] | No easy task, though. | 但确实有难度 |
[35:35] | – Mr. Wagner? – Yeah. | – 瓦格纳先生吗 – 是的 |
[35:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:21] | Even when you know it’s coming, | 即使知道将面对什么 |
[36:23] | that last moment of freedom, | 最后片刻的自由 |
[36:25] | it’s hard to leave it behind. | 也很难舍弃 |
[36:26] | Pull him out of there! | 把他带下来 |
[36:47] | We got nothing. | 里面没人 |
[36:50] | Where’s he at? | 他在哪 |
[37:24] | I came to the meet because you texted. | 因为你发了短信我才来的 |
[37:28] | Because I wanted to look into your eyes, | 只是想直视你的眼睛 |
[37:31] | not make any kind of deal. | 不做交易 |
[37:32] | My guy wants to talk to your guy. | 我老板想跟你老板谈谈 |
[37:35] | Hasn’t he done enough? | 他还不满意吗 |
[37:37] | Why should he? | 还谈什么 |
[37:38] | If you can’t see it, then you really gotta | 如果你到现在还不明白 |
[37:39] | make the meet happen. | 那更要去见面了 |
[37:41] | Because Axe has laser vision, | 阿克塞能一眼看穿 |
[37:42] | and he will see exactly what the win is. | 他知道怎么破局 |
[37:49] | Believe I know who our leak is. | 我知道是谁泄密了 |
[38:04] | You use your night vision goggles | 你在水里用过夜视镜 |
[38:05] | to help you make your way along the water? | 开路前行吗 |
[38:08] | That’s the way the law really knows someone’s in it | 你知道吧 法律就是这么 |
[38:10] | for the thrill, you know? | 追踪那些寻求刺激的人 |
[38:11] | When they get the goggles going. | 因为戴上夜视镜后会发光 |
[38:13] | Yeah, the law didn’t see me because | 是的 我没被抓是因为 |
[38:14] | they’re watching the front door. | 他们只顾着前门 |
[38:16] | And not how I get my kicks. | 我也不这么找乐子 |
[38:17] | I assure you, I take no pleasure– | 我向你保证 我绝不 |
[38:19] | No, no, of course not. That would be indecorous. | 对 我知道 那样太没礼貌了 |
[38:22] | No, it’s fine to set a guy up, lead him to slaughter, | 可以陷害别人 借刀杀人 |
[38:24] | but to laugh… that’s the line, huh? | 但谩骂嘲笑 就太过分了 是吗 |
[38:27] | Yes, that’s the line. I take no joy. | 是的 这是底线 我不幸灾乐祸 |
[38:30] | You don’t have to believe me, but it would serve you to do so, | 你确实不用相信我 但相信我能让你 |
[38:33] | to expand your set of beliefs. | 拓宽信念 |
[38:34] | So what would you have me put my faith in, Mikey boy? | 我为什么要相信你 麦公子 |
[38:38] | Let’s start with some facts. | 我先列一些事实 |
[38:40] | Then we can segue into faith. | 你再决定信不信我 |
[38:42] | I find it easier to convert the skeptical that way. | 这样更好说服一个将信将疑的人 |
[38:46] | The moment you’re actually indicted, | 你被起诉那刻 |
[38:48] | eight billion of your money is frozen solid. | 名下的八十亿美元会被冻结 |
[38:51] | You probably have five, six hundred in your charitable foundation. | 慈善基金会可能有个五六亿 |
[38:54] | Another three-quarters of a billion offshore. | 境外资产七点五亿 |
[38:57] | A few hundred here or there the government hasn’t found yet, | 剩下几个亿暂时不知所踪 |
[39:00] | but they will. | 但政府迟早会找到的 |
[39:01] | And you’re facing 25 years | 你面临高达二十五年的 |
[39:02] | in state and federal banking charges. | 联邦和州立银行指控 |
[39:04] | You’ll want to go to trial, and you probably will. | 你指望开庭审理 也许会如愿 |
[39:09] | But billionaires aren’t that popular right now. | 但现在的亿万富翁可不太受待见 |
[39:13] | This country’s strangled with inequality, | 美国深陷不平等泥泞 |
[39:15] | and you’re about to become the new poster boy. | 而你将会成为众矢之的 |
[39:19] | Your best bet is a plea. | 上策是认罪 |
[39:21] | Ten years in state custody with the possibility of time off | 表现良好的话 十年监禁 |
[39:24] | for good behavior. | 可减刑 |
[39:25] | Lop off another year | 加之毒品酒精干预计划 |
[39:27] | for a drug-alcohol intervention program, | 再减一年 |
[39:29] | and you’re still looking at six. | 那也还有六年 |
[39:31] | Can you do six? | 你受得了吗 |
[39:34] | Could I? | 我能吗 |
[39:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:38] | The pandemic felt like solitary, | 疫情使大家都成为孤岛 |
[39:40] | and I had cars and planes | 我有车有飞机 |
[39:43] | and five properties to choose from. | 五处房产 |
[39:46] | But every man has to answer that question for himself. | 但每个人都有自己的选择 |
[39:50] | And then there’s running. | 另外 你还可以逃跑 |
[39:52] | Roman soldiers on campaign carried three days’ rations | 罗马战士出征的时候携带三天的口粮 |
[39:57] | and foraged. | 然后就自己觅食 |
[39:58] | Going to ground with under a billion liquid | 你能带小十亿资产 |
[40:00] | is your equivalent of that. | 漂泊一生 |
[40:02] | Okay. So that’s the windup. | 好了 我知道结局了 |
[40:03] | When do you deliver the fucking pitch? | 你什么时候谈条件呢 |
[40:04] | The fucking pitch is coming, and it’s nasty, Axe, | 现在就告诉你 条件也不友好 阿克塞 |
[40:07] | a cutter down and breaking inside the last second. | 一记下切球在最后一秒被奇袭 |
[40:11] | A real Louisiana Lightning special. | 真正的”路易斯安那闪电”招数 |
[40:13] | See, you enjoyed that. | 你看你挺以此为乐 |
[40:15] | You bring it out of me, what can tell you. | 你非要听 我能怎么办 |
[40:20] | Look, I won here. | 听着 我赢了 |
[40:22] | I cut you down. Put you away. | 我断了你的财路 把你逐出局 |
[40:26] | But behind bars? | 但锒铛入狱 |
[40:28] | While that may be part of Chuck’s | 那都是查克的计划 |
[40:29] | 雪洛尔·提格丝 美国第一位超级名模 | |
[40:29] | Cheryl Tiegs fishnet fantasy, it’s not part of mine. | 雪洛尔·提格丝的渔网美梦 与我无关 |
[40:33] | I don’t care. I just want you gone. | 我不在乎 我只想你走 |
[40:36] | And now you are. | 现在你走了 |
[40:37] | But you see something more, don’t you? | 你还要更多的东西 不是吗 |
[40:41] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:42] | I’ll give you 2 billion walk-away money for Axe Holding, | 我给你二十亿逃跑基金 |
[40:46] | the bank, and the asset management arm, | 你给我阿克塞持股企业 银行 资管部门 |
[40:48] | including Taylor Mason Carbon. | 包括泰勒·梅森碳能 |
[40:50] | We make the deal now, | 就地成交 |
[40:51] | get it papered before you’re arrested | 在你被逮捕之前 签署书面文件 |
[40:53] | and barred from selling. | 以防禁止出售 |
[40:54] | That’s a steep discount you want. | 你未免太贪心了 |
[40:56] | Pennies on the fuckin’ dollar. | 鸟枪换炮呢 |
[40:57] | Guys with sucking chest wounds should save their breath | 你现在泥菩萨过河 自身难保 |
[41:00] | and not try to negotiate. | 就别操这么多心了 |
[41:02] | Your billions, they’re gone. | 你的财产 灰飞烟灭了 |
[41:04] | No good to you. | 跟你没关系了 |
[41:06] | Me? I might be able to reorganize the bank, | 我 或许我能重组银行 |
[41:09] | keep your investors on board and restart that business. | 留住你的投资者 重新开业 |
[41:12] | And then one day your buddy the Attorney General | 然后有朝一日 你的首席检察官兄弟 |
[41:14] | unfreezes my money for you? | 解冻我的钱给你 |
[41:15] | I have a white paper that says this transaction is legal, | 我有份白皮书 证明这项交易合法 |
[41:19] | because right now you’re not indicted. | 因为现在你还未被起诉 |
[41:22] | You’ve not been told you will be. | 没人告诉你 |
[41:24] | Your lawyer’s not been told. | 你的律师也不知道 |
[41:26] | And even if he freezes it, | 就算他冻结了 |
[41:28] | I’ll find a way to get it unfrozen. | 我也有法子解冻 |
[41:35] | Long time since I was on the other side of one of these. | 长久以来 是我在扮演你现在的角色 |
[41:39] | In a real way. | 不开玩笑 |
[41:43] | It feels… | 现在感觉 |
[41:50] | So this is what it is to lose. | 原来这就是失败啊 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:00] | Fine. We do the deal. | 好的 我签 |
[42:03] | With one exception– | 我有个条件 |
[42:04] | Taylor Mason Carbon. Let them go. | 泰勒·梅森碳能 让他们走 |
[42:06] | Break ’em off of Axe Cap. | 从阿克塞资本分拆出去 |
[42:09] | No can do. | 不行 |
[42:10] | I worked with Wendy and Taylor briefly. | 我曾短暂地与温迪和泰勒合作过 |
[42:13] | I want them, need them. | 我要她们帮助 |
[42:15] | That’s a deal breaker. | 无法如你愿 |
[42:16] | So you get it all? | 所以你全部都要拿走 |
[42:18] | My money. My companies. My people. | 我的钱 我的公司 我的人 |
[42:20] | Win, win, win. | 赢 赢 赢 |
[42:23] | And me nowhere to be found. | 我却无影无踪 |
[42:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:28] | That I consider a win. | 这才是大获全胜 |
[42:38] | Goddamnit. | 该死 |
[42:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:44] | You know he never would have if there was any other way. | 如果有其他办法的话 他一定不会一走了之 |
[42:47] | Mr. Wagner, | 瓦格纳先生 |
[42:49] | this leaves you holding the bag, now doesn’t it? | 这样看来 你就得接手了吧 |
[43:10] | As the CEO of the bank, | 作为银行首席执行官 |
[43:14] | you’ll be fucking prosecuted. | 等着被起诉吧 |
[43:15] | No. | 不可能 |
[43:16] | You see, I’m just a guy who was offered a CEO job. | 只是有人邀请我担任首席执行官 |
[43:19] | I never did take it, though. | 我又没答应 |
[43:21] | See right here? Never signed. | 看 没签字 |
[43:23] | We have carte fucking blanche on company records. | 我们有全权访问你公司所有文件 |
[43:27] | We’ll find the real one. | 我们会找到真实文件的 |
[43:28] | Oh, shit. No, we won’t. | 靠 找不到的 |
[43:30] | Yeah, Bobby Axelrod was the cosigner, | 博比·阿克塞尔罗德是联合签署人 |
[43:32] | so you can get him to testify. | 先找他出庭作证吧 |
[43:34] | But I don’t see that happening. So good luck. | 但我觉得没这可能 祝你们好运 |
[43:36] | We can’t waste our time with them. | 我们不能在他们身上浪费时间 |
[43:38] | We need to get the FAA, recheck the no-fly list Axe was on. | 我们需要联系联邦航空局 重查禁飞名单 |
[43:40] | – Look at air traffic. – No point. | – 看阿克塞的记录 – 没用了 |
[43:43] | Mrs. Sacker, Mrs. Gramm, | 塞克女士 格拉姆女士 |
[43:47] | when someone leaves a burning sack of excrement | 当有人把一袋燃烧的粪便 |
[43:49] | on your doorstep and rings your doorbell, | 留在你的门阶上 按门铃 |
[43:50] | it’s best not to stomp it out, lest you get covered in shit. | 最好不要出门 不然会被弄脏 |
[43:57] | I used to think it was a total waste of $60 million. | 我以前认为这六千万白花了 |
[44:01] | The third plane? | 第三架飞机 |
[44:03] | Of course it’s a waste, | 当然是浪费了 |
[44:04] | just like everything in the top right corner | 在你真正用到之前 |
[44:07] | of the risk and control matrix. | 就连风险控制矩阵Ⅰ级里面的内容 |
[44:10] | Right up until you need it. | 都是浪费 |
[44:11] | So how does this work? | 所以该怎么做 |
[44:13] | I’m a little too tall to fit into a cello case. | 我有点太高了 塞不进大提琴盒 |
[44:19] | Outfitted as a private cargo jet. | 表面上是私人货运飞机 |
[44:21] | Special container that houses a regular seat. | 内设特殊容器可容纳常规座位 |
[44:24] | You’ll be quite comfortable, I assure you. | 还挺舒服的 |
[44:26] | Medical instruments on the manifest, no passengers. | 舱单上有医疗器械 没有乘客 |
[44:28] | You’ll board the chopper to satisfy the tail, | 你先假装上直升机 |
[44:32] | and then pass through out into a waiting vehicle. | 然后从另一侧穿过去 有辆车在等你 |
[44:35] | I’ll have things taken care of on the other end | 我会在你落地前把事情都 |
[44:38] | long before you land. | 安排好的 |
[44:40] | It’s good to be the king. | 当王还不错 |
[44:44] | Hall, | 霍尔 |
[44:46] | you are a true professional. | 你真的很专业 |
[44:50] | In other circumstances, | 换种情况 |
[44:53] | those words coming from you | 你这么说 |
[44:55] | would actually, uh, make me smile. | 确实会让我心情愉悦 |
[45:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:02] | Well… | 好了 |
[45:03] | this turned into a tough day, Rhoades. | 今天可真难熬 罗兹 |
[45:09] | I need a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[45:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:40] | Whoever was on the tail, they got beat. | 负责跟踪的人被发现了 |
[45:43] | It’s not their fault, but never use them again. | 虽然怪不得他们 但是以后不要再派他们了 |
[45:47] | This is…. | 这是 |
[45:50] | It’s done! Fall back! | 结束了 我们撤 |
[45:53] | But start thinking of the next move, | 你需要思考下一步以及之后 |
[45:55] | and the move after because done does not mean finished. | 该怎么做 因为做完并不是做成 |
[45:59] | Not in this case. | 这事上不是 |
[46:01] | Mr. Bach, you made assurances. | 巴赫先生 你做了保证的 |
[46:03] | You will be hearing from us. | 等着传讯吧 |
[46:05] | Oh, I’ll be looking forward to it. | 恭候大驾 |
[46:19] | Didn’t figure he’d leave you behind, huh? | 没想到他会把你丢下吧 |
[46:22] | After all that effort, all that history, | 付出了那么多 经历了那么多 |
[46:25] | to just ghost you like that? | 就这样抛下你 |
[46:28] | Guess you bet on a bad pony, Wend. | 看来你下错赌注了 温德 |
[46:30] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[46:34] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[46:48] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[46:52] | I knew? What did I know? | 知道 我知道什么 |
[46:53] | That he wasn’t gonna show. | 他不会出现的 |
[46:55] | You’re acting busted up, but you were in on it. | 你在演戏 搞破坏 |
[46:57] | You fucking knew it all. | 你他妈的什么都知道 |
[47:02] | You got here just in time for the sunrise. | 你来的正好 赶上了日出 |
[47:04] | Yeah. It’s nice here, like this. | 是啊 这里的景色很美 |
[47:07] | We can base out of here while we fight the case. | 我们可以在打官司的时候 来这野营 |
[47:09] | Do, like, four nights a week, Thursday to Sunday? | 一周住四个晚上 从周四到周日 |
[47:13] | Yeah. Different options I’m exploring at this time | 为了捍卫我的自由 |
[47:16] | for defending my liberty. | 我正在探索不同的方式 |
[47:18] | How different? | 哪些不同 |
[47:19] | Oh, you know, there have been certain developments. | 你知道的 现在已经有一定的进展了 |
[47:23] | Could turn out very nicely for us. | 这些进展会给我们带来不错的结果 |
[47:25] | Very strong move I’m thinking of. | 我认为这是非常有效的一招 |
[47:29] | You’re talking in generalities, like a… | 你好像在泛泛而谈 就像 |
[47:32] | like a politician or something. | 像政客之类的 |
[47:37] | Talk to me like Axe would. | 像阿克塞那样和我说话 |
[47:41] | I realized this: | 我意识到 |
[47:43] | I can’t spend my life being some caged animal. | 我不能像动物一样被关一辈子 |
[47:47] | Just can’t. | 根本不可能 |
[47:48] | – Right. We’re gonna– – No. | – 没错 那我们 – 不 |
[47:50] | I stay, the truth is, after the fight, I lose. | 我留下来打官司 只会输 |
[47:55] | They got me. I’m going to jail. | 他们抓住了我的把柄 我要坐牢了 |
[47:57] | I don’t accept that. | 我没办法接受这件事 |
[47:59] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要接受 |
[48:00] | I’m not staying and fighting. | 我不会留下来继续战斗了 |
[48:03] | I’m getting outta here. | 我要离开这里 |
[48:07] | Where? | 你要去哪 |
[48:08] | To a place on the Continent. | 去欧洲大陆的某个地方 |
[48:09] | Where there’s no extradition for certain financial crimes. | 那里没有针对金融犯罪的引渡条例 |
[48:13] | Where I’ll be able to monitor the arguments | 我就可以在那 |
[48:16] | my lawyers are making from there. | 带领我的律师们辩论 |
[48:20] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[48:23] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[48:26] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[48:32] | So much of me… | 我很想 |
[48:35] | nearly all of me wants to say yes. | 几乎就要答应你了 |
[48:38] | Which part of you is saying no? | 差的那点是为什么 |
[48:42] | Look, being on the run with you… | 和你一起逃亡 |
[48:46] | that part, us together, like that… | 像那样在一起 |
[48:49] | I can’t think of anything more exciting, | 我想不出还有什么比这更令人兴奋 |
[48:54] | more enticing, but… | 更诱人的了 但是 |
[48:56] | I mean, come on, Bobby. Leaving my life. My kids. | 拜托 博比 如果远离我的生活和我的孩子们 |
[49:00] | Think of what that would do to me, | 那会对我造成什么影响 |
[49:02] | who it would turn me into. | 我会变成什么样 |
[49:08] | It would ruin whatever was between us, eventually. | 它最终会毁了我们之间的一切 |
[49:11] | Because the kind of woman who’d do that… | 因为会那样做的人 |
[49:15] | the truth is, you wouldn’t want the version of me that would go. | 事实是 你不会喜欢那个和你一起走的我 |
[49:18] | Believe me, I’d take it. | 相信我 我会的 |
[49:23] | If you stay, I’m in. | 如果你留下 我就加入你 |
[49:25] | Whatever that means. In all the ways. | 不管结局如何 |
[49:29] | Including jailhouse visits, if it comes to that. | 包括监狱探访 如果真到了那一步 |
[49:37] | I’m sorry, I can’t let it come to that. | 抱歉 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[49:45] | And I can’t come with you. | 那我就没法和你一起走 |
[49:48] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[50:04] | If we can’t finish it, we can’t start it. | 不结束现在 就没办法开始 |
[50:12] | Not now. | 起码现在不能 |
[50:45] | Once upon a time | # 曾几何时 # |
[50:47] | You dressed so fine | # 你衣着光鲜 # |
[50:48] | Threw the bums a dime in your prime | # 随手抛给路边的叫花子几个小钱 # |
[50:52] | Didn’t you? | # 没错吧 # |
[50:55] | People call say ‘beware doll, you’re bound to fall’ | # 人们屡屡好言相劝 成熟点小丫头 你早晚会明白风水轮流转 # |
[50:58] | You thought they were all | # 而你充耳不闻 # |
[51:02] | Kidding you | # 只当他们存心嘲弄 # |
[51:06] | You used to | # 你总是 # |
[51:09] | Laugh about | # 肆意嘲笑 # |
[51:11] | Everybody that was | # 那些 # |
[51:14] | Hanging out | # 漂泊在外的人 # |
[51:16] | Now you don’t talk so loud | # 你怎么收起了那些高谈阔论 # |
[51:20] | Now you don’t | # 你那高贵的头颅 # |
[51:23] | Seem so proud | # 怎么低下去了 # |
[51:25] | About having to be scrounging | # 只因你已三餐不继 # |
[51:29] | Your next meal… | # 为寻生计不得已四处奔波 # |
[51:39] | Robert Axelrod? | 罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德 |
[51:44] | Your new passport, sir. | 先生 这是你的新护照 |
[51:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:03] | Wilkomme to Switzerland, Herr Axelrod. | 欢迎来到瑞士 阿克塞尔罗德先生 |
[52:06] | Everything is in order. | 一切都安排好了 |
[52:09] | How does it feel | # 这滋味如何 # |
[52:14] | To be without a home? | # 无家可归 # |
[52:19] | Like a complete unknown | # 无名小卒 # |
[52:24] | Like a rolling stone | # 一如滚石 # |
[52:37] | Ahh, you’ve gone to the finest school, all right | # 你考上了一所名牌学校 真不错 # |
[52:41] | Miss Lonely, but you know you only used to get | # 孤傲的小姐 可你也清楚 除了被榨干的灵魂以外 # |
[52:44] | Juiced in it | # 你一无所有 # |
[52:46] | Stark. | 荒凉 |
[52:50] | We’ll warm it up. | 我们会让这里恢复活力 |
[52:51] | Yes. We will. | 没错 我们会的 |
[52:55] | “Write it on your heart | 你们要铭记在心 |
[52:57] | that every day | 每一天 |
[52:58] | is the best day of the year.” | 都是一年中最好的日子 |
[53:01] | Emerson said that. | 爱默生说的 |
[53:05] | And if every day is such, | 如果每天都是这样 |
[53:07] | then even this, yes, | 那么即使现在 |
[53:09] | this is such a day, too. | 没错 今天也是最好的一天 |
[53:12] | This company, formerly known as Axe Holding Company, | 这家公司 前身是阿克塞控股公司 |
[53:16] | Axe Asset Management, and Axe Bank, | 阿克塞资产管理公司 阿克塞银行 |
[53:19] | and before that, Axe Capital, | 再之前 是阿克塞资本 |
[53:21] | belongs to me now. | 现在全都属于我了 |
[53:27] | You’ll find I don’t much speak about things that way, | 你会发现 我很少用这种方式谈论事情 |
[53:29] | about who gets what, | 有关于谁会得到什么 |
[53:30] | who shined by closing such and such deal, | 谁会通过达成这样或那样的协议而闪闪发光 |
[53:33] | but I think it is important, crucial even, | 但我认为最重要的 可以说至关重要的 |
[53:35] | to begin by stating in the most plain terms what this is. | 是用最简单的方式来说明这是什么 |
[53:41] | And what this is… | 而这是什么 |
[53:44] | is mine. | 这都是我的 |
[53:49] | Oh, hey, this is Scooter. | 对了 这位是斯科特 |
[53:51] | You may come to think of him as my Wags. | 你们可以把他当作我的瓦格斯 |
[53:53] | Better dressed, better mannered. | 比他穿着更得体 更有礼貌 |
[53:55] | Perhaps not quite as much fun | 也许这些没那么有趣 |
[53:57] | at an all-you-can-eat Vegas buffet | 无论是在拉斯维加斯的自助餐 |
[53:58] | or a mud wrestling establishment, | 还是在泥浆摔跤场所里 |
[54:00] | which are things of the past, anyway, | 反正这些都是过去的事了 |
[54:02] | but still pretty fun. | 但现在看来还是很有趣 |
[54:05] | You may know I come from private equity | 你们可能知道我来自 |
[54:07] | and the venture capital world. | 私人股本和风险投资界 |
[54:09] | That I’ve been a founder and an operator. | 我曾经是创始人和经营者 |
[54:11] | But after the roller coaster ride the markets have been on, | 但在经历了大起大落的市场波动后 |
[54:14] | I suddenly see opportunity in equities. | 我突然在股票上看到了机会 |
[54:17] | Unparalleled fucking | 无与伦比的 |
[54:19] | opportunity. | 机会 |
[54:26] | Anyone who wants to get wealthy– | 任何想 用你们的话来说 |
[54:28] | rich, in your language– can stay, | 发财的人 都可以留下来 |
[54:30] | and we can discuss your place in the new organization. | 我们可以商量你在新公司的职位 |
[54:33] | Otherwise, now is a good time to leave. | 否则 现在就可以走 |
[54:43] | Last couple years, | 过去几年 |
[54:45] | I think I lost my hunger. | 我以为我已经失去欲望 |
[54:48] | My drive, my reason to get up | 失去了起床的动力和理由 |
[54:50] | and do what the fuck I do. | 变得行尸走肉 |
[54:53] | You just gave it back to me, Prince. | 你刚刚把这一切都还给我了 普林斯 |
[54:59] | I’ll see you on the goddamn field of battle. | 我们战场上见 |
[55:22] | Not so fast, you two. | 二位别急着走 |
[55:37] | I guess we’re Tessio and Clemenza now. | 我想我们现在是忒希奥和克莱门扎了 |
[55:41] | Well, that one I’ve seen. | 那是我看的电影里的角色 |
[55:43] | Well, only one of them turned out to be loyal and useful. | 他们中只有一个人忠诚又有用 |
[55:46] | We’ll see how that goes with you, Wagner. | 我们要看看你会怎么做 瓦格纳 |
[55:50] | Right. | 没问题 |
[56:03] | He here? Up in his office? | 他在楼上吗 |
[56:05] | Where else he gonna be? | 不然呢 |
[56:07] | It is his office, right? | 那的确是他的办公室 对吧 |
[56:11] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[56:35] | You can’t do it, huh? | 受不了 对吧 |
[56:37] | I worked for a legend. | 我只为传奇工作 |
[56:40] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[56:40] | Yeah. This place… | 没错 这个地方 |
[56:42] | I’m outta here too. | 我也不干了 |
[56:50] | Team up? | 一起 |
[56:53] | Done. | 走 |
[57:04] | I hope when this all calms down | 我希望等一切尘埃落定后 |
[57:05] | and you really look at it, and me, | 你能认真地看待这一切 包括我 |
[57:07] | that you won’t even want to leave. | 这样你可能都不想离开 |
[57:08] | But the thing of it is, we can’t even if we want to, right? | 但问题是 即使我们想 我们也做不到 对吗 |
[57:12] | You could. You couldn’t work anywhere else, | 你可以 但你没法在其他地方工作 |
[57:14] | and I’d own all you left behind. | 而你留下的一切都将归我所有 |
[57:16] | Because you are now the majority owner | 就因为你现在是 |
[57:19] | of Taylor Mason Carbon. | 泰勒·梅森碳能的大股东吗 |
[57:20] | When I said, “It’s all mine,” | 当我说”这都是我的”时 |
[57:22] | that is what I meant, all. | 就意味着一切都归我所有 |
[57:23] | Including Axe’s piece of your shop, | 包括你在阿克塞的那部分 |
[57:26] | which is the majority piece. | 那也是比重最大的一部分 |
[57:28] | But this will work out for both of you. | 但这对你们俩都有好处 |
[57:30] | I can feel it already. | 我早就感觉到了 |
[57:37] | When, Mikey boy? | 什么时候决定的 麦公子 |
[57:38] | When did you decide to break ranks and betray me? | 你什么时候决定背叛我的 |
[57:43] | Because– and let’s make sure to let all the Axe enthusiasts | 说之前 先让阿克塞公司中的 |
[57:47] | among us know, going forward, | 所有人都知道 |
[57:49] | you were in lockstep with me on nailing him. | 是你跟我一起做局拿下了他 |
[57:52] | Right up until you weren’t. | 直到你背叛了我 |
[57:54] | Well, Chuck, I was never really in your ranks. | 查克 我从来都不是你的人 |
[57:57] | Never in lockstep. | 也不会和你共进退 |
[57:59] | We just had a similar problem for a while. | 我们只不过曾经有同样的问题 |
[58:04] | Now, you’re my problem. | 现在 你变成了我的问题 |
[58:07] | And you know what I do to problems. | 而你也知道我是如何解决问题的 |
[58:10] | Let ’em fester? | 让他们腐烂吗 |
[58:11] | No. I do what I did to the last guy | 不 我对上一个坐在那的人 |
[58:14] | who sat in that chair. | 怎么做的 |
[58:16] | I get rid of them. | 我亲手解决了他们 |
[58:17] | No. I got rid of the guy in the chair. | 不 是我解决了上一个人 |
[58:21] | Know how we know this to be true? | 想要知道我们如何知道这是真的吗 |
[58:33] | ‘Cause I’m the one sitting in it. | 因为坐在这里的人是我 |
[58:36] | Not for long, pal. | 不会太久的 伙计 |
[58:39] | Not for fucking long. | 肯定不会太久的 |
[58:42] | You used to ride on a chrome horse with your diplomat | # 那位跨着哈雷机车带你兜风的花花公子 # |
[58:46] | Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat | # 肩头还扶着一只华贵的暹罗猫 # |
[58:51] | Ain’t it hard when you discovered that | # 当你一朝醒悟 他并非你心之所求 # |
[58:56] | He really wasn’t where it’s at | # 却发现他早已带着一切离去 # |
[59:01] | After he took from you everything | # 各种苦涩 # |
[59:06] | He could steal | # 你只能独自体会 # |
[59:10] | How does it feel? | # 这滋味如何 # |
[59:16] | How does it feel? | # 这滋味如何 # |
[59:20] | To have on your own | # 你孑身独行 # |
[59:25] | With no direction home | # 你孤立无援 # |
[59:30] | Like a complete unknown | # 颠沛流离 # |
[59:35] | Like a Rolling Stone | # 一如滚石 # |
[59:48] | Ahh, princess on a steeple | # 幽居高塔的公主 # |
[59:51] | And all the pretty people | # 和那些优雅体面的上层人士 # |
[59:53] | They’re all drinkin’, thinkin’ that they… | # 整日里酗酒 以为他们找到了 # |