英文名称:Prometheus
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | 二十世纪福克斯公司出品 | |
[01:07] | 雷德利·斯科特 | |
[01:13] | 劳米·拉佩斯 | |
[01:18] | 迈克尔·法斯宾德 | |
[01:23] | 盖·皮尔斯 | |
[01:27] | 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴 | |
[01:32] | 罗根·马歇尔-格林 | |
[01:37] | 查理兹·塞隆 | |
[01:41] | 西恩·哈里斯 拉菲·斯波 | |
[05:02] | 片名:普罗米修斯 | |
[05:31] | Get Charlie. | 去找查理! |
[05:43] | Dr. Holloway! | 霍罗威博士! |
[05:48] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[05:58] | What? | 干嘛? |
[06:00] | Come quick! | 快来! |
[06:05] | 苏格兰天空岛 2089年 | |
[06:31] | – Did you date it? – Thirty-five thousand years. Maybe older. | – 年代测定过了么? – 有35000年了 也许更久 |
[07:00] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:05] | It’s the same configuration. | 一样的星布局形状 |
[07:08] | I mean, it’s gotta predate the others by millennia. | 这个年代比其他的要早了千年 |
[07:25] | I think they want us to come and find them. | 他们是想要我们来这里并发现他们 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:48] | 科学考察船: 普罗米修斯号 | |
[07:52] | 船员人数: 17名 | |
[07:54] | 日期: 2093年12月21日 | |
[07:57] | 距离地球: 327兆公里(约34光年) | |
[08:01] | 目的地: 不明 | |
[08:29] | 伊丽莎白·肖博士 神经-面罩 连接建立 | |
[08:37] | What happened to that man? | 那人怎么了? |
[08:40] | He died. | 他死了 |
[08:43] | Why aren’t you helping them? | 你为什么不帮他们? |
[08:45] | They don’t want my help. | 他们不需要我的帮助 |
[08:47] | Their God is different than ours. | 他们的神和我们可不一样 |
[08:51] | Why did he die? | 他为什么会死? |
[08:53] | Because sooner or later, everyone does. | 因为无论早晚 每个人都会死 |
[08:56] | Like Mummy? | 像妈妈一样么? |
[08:59] | Like Mummy. | 像妈妈一样 |
[09:02] | Where do they go? | 她去了哪里? |
[09:05] | Everyone has their own word. | 每个人都去自己的归宿 |
[09:07] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[09:09] | Paradise. | 乐园 |
[09:12] | Whatever it’s called, it’s someplace beautiful. | 不管它叫什么 反正是美好的地方 |
[09:14] | How do you know it’s beautiful? | 你怎么知道是美好的? |
[09:18] | That’s what I choose to believe. | 那是我的信仰 |
[09:20] | What do you believe, Ellie? | 你选择相信什么呢 艾丽? |
[09:26] | 伊丽莎白·肖博士 神经 – 面罩 连接终止 | |
[09:56] | Good morning, David. | 早上好 大卫 |
[09:59] | Transmitting message. | 发送讯息 |
[10:03] | No response. | 没有回应 |
[10:15] | Whilst this articulation… | 然而这种发音… |
[10:17] | is attested in the Indo-European descendants… | 被证实是印欧语系后裔的语言… |
[10:19] | as a purely paralinguistic form… | 作为一种纯粹的附属语言构成… |
[10:21] | it is phonemic in the ancestral form dating back… | 其语音形成形式可以追溯至… |
[10:25] | five millennia or more. | 5000年以前 |
[10:27] | Let’s attempt Schleicher’s fable. | 现在开始练习施莱谢尔寓言 |
[10:29] | Repeat after me. | 跟我念 |
[10:44] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[10:45] | – Mr. Lawrence? – Yes? | – 劳伦斯先生 – 什么? |
[10:48] | – Flimsy, sir. – Thank you. | – 复写纸 先生 – 谢谢 |
[10:57] | You do that once too often. It’s only flesh and blood! | 你又做到了一次 那可是血肉啊! |
[11:00] | Michael George Hartley, you’re a philosopher. | 迈克尔·乔治·哈特利 你是哲学家 |
[11:03] | And you’re barmy. | 而你太笨了 |
[11:10] | – It damn well hurts! – Certainly, it hurts. | – 真的很疼! – 当然痛啦 |
[11:14] | Well, what’s the trick, then? | 那你有什么窍门? |
[11:16] | The trick, William Potter | 窍门 威廉·帕特 |
[11:18] | is not minding that it hurts. | 就是别光想着痛 |
[11:20] | The trick, William Potter… | 窍门 威廉·帕特… |
[11:23] | is not minding that it hurts. | 就是别光想着痛 |
[11:32] | The trick, William Potter… | 窍门 威廉·帕特… |
[11:35] | is not minding that it hurts. | 就是别想着痛 |
[11:52] | Attention: | 注意: |
[11:54] | Destination threshold. | 抵达目的地 |
[11:56] | Attention: | 注意: |
[11:57] | Destination threshold. | 抵达目的地 |
[12:00] | Attention: Destination threshold. | 注意: 抵达目的地 |
[13:05] | Robe. | 拿袍子 |
[13:17] | How long? | 多久? |
[13:19] | Two years, four months, 18 days 36 hours, 15 minutes. | 2年 4个月 18天36小时 15分 |
[13:23] | Any casualties? | 有人员伤亡没? |
[13:25] | Casualties, ma’am? | 伤亡情况 女士? |
[13:26] | Has anyone died? | 有没有人死了? |
[13:27] | No, ma’am. Everyone is fine. | 不 女士 每个人都很好 |
[13:31] | Well, then wake them up. | 那好 叫他们起来 |
[13:44] | Try to relax, Dr. Shaw. | 放松一下 肖博士 |
[13:47] | My name is David. | 我叫大卫 |
[13:50] | Your mind and body are in a state of shock… | 你的身体处于休克痉挛状态 |
[13:53] | as a result of the stasis. | 这是长期休眠造成的 |
[13:55] | It’s all right. Perfectly normal. | 没事的 相当正常 |
[13:57] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[13:59] | We’re here, baby. | 我们到了 宝贝 |
[14:05] | There, there. | 给你 给你 |
[14:08] | Drink plenty of water. Drink plenty of fluids. | 喝多点水 吃多点流体食物 |
[14:12] | Hydration aids muscle mass. | 有助于恢复肌肉组织 |
[14:18] | All crew, consume shakes with high caloric content. | 各位船员 应进食高热量的奶酪 |
[14:27] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿? |
[14:32] | It’s Christmas. | 是圣诞节 |
[14:33] | We need the holidays to show time is still moving. | 我们需要过节日来显示时间仍在运转 |
[14:36] | Mission briefing is about to start, captain. | 任务简报开始了 舰长 |
[14:39] | Might wanna make your way down. | 你何不快点前去呢 |
[14:41] | Well, I haven’t had any breakfast yet. | 我可没被通知到 |
[14:44] | Is this seat taken? | 没占座吧? |
[14:46] | Hi, I’m Millburn, Biology. Nice to meet you. | 我叫密尔本 生物学家 很高兴见到你 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | Look, no offense, but… | 瞧 别介意 但是… |
[14:56] | I’ve been asleep two years. | 我已经睡了2年了 |
[14:59] | I ain’t here to be your friend. | 我像是来交朋友的么 |
[15:02] | I’m here to make money. | 我只是来赚钱的 |
[15:04] | You got that? | 懂了没? |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | I bet a hundred credits it’s a terraforming survey. | 我赌100点数这次是做地貌环境改造调查 |
[15:13] | No, if it’s a survey, they would tell us. | 不 如果是一次调查 他们会跟我们说的 |
[15:15] | It’s a corporate run, they’re not telling us shit. | 这是一次公司行为 他们不会跟我们说废话的 |
[15:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:18] | – A hundred. – All right, you’re on. | – 那就100点吧 – 好的 你来吧 |
[15:25] | You look nervous, El. | 你看上去很紧张 艾丽 |
[15:27] | – I’ll try to keep my feet on the ground. – I know you will. | – 我要尽力让自己的脚站住 – 我知道你会这样 |
[15:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:31] | For those of you I hired personally… | 这话是对那些我亲自雇的人说的 |
[15:35] | it’s nice to see you again. | 真的很高兴再见到你们 |
[15:38] | For the rest of you, I am Meredith Vickers. | 剩下的人注意了 我叫梅瑞迪斯·维克丝 |
[15:40] | It’s my job to make sure you do yours. | 我的工作就是监督你们好好工作的 |
[15:42] | Okay, then. On with the show. | 好吧…开始播放吧 |
[15:50] | Weyland Corporation. | 维兰德企业 |
[15:52] | Building better worlds. | 建造更好的世界 |
[15:56] | Hello, friends. | 大家好 朋友们 |
[15:59] | My name is Peter Weyland. | 我叫皮特·维兰德 |
[16:03] | I am your employer. | 我是你们的雇主 |
[16:05] | I am recording this, 22 June, 2091. | 这段录制于2091年6月22日 |
[16:08] | And if you’re watching it… | 如果你们在收看的话… |
[16:11] | you have reached your destination. | 说明你们已经抵达目的地 |
[16:14] | And I am long dead. | 我或已早死 |
[16:16] | May I rest in peace. | 愿我安息吧 |
[16:20] | There’s a man sitting with you today. His name is David. | 今天你们中间有个人 他的名字叫大卫 |
[16:23] | And he is the closest thing to a son I will ever have. | 他就像我应有的儿子一样 |
[16:26] | Unfortunately, he is not human. | 很可惜 他不是人类 |
[16:29] | He will never grow old… | 他不会老… |
[16:31] | and he will never die. | 也不会死 |
[16:34] | And yet he is unable to appreciate these remarkable gifts… | 而且他也不会懂得孤芳自赏… |
[16:37] | for that would require the one thing that David will never have. | 因为需要一样东西是大卫不会具有的 |
[16:41] | A soul. | 就是灵魂 |
[16:44] | I have spent my entire lifetime contemplating the questions: | 我花费终生去找寻这些答案: |
[16:48] | Where do we come from? | 我们来自哪里? |
[16:50] | What is our purpose? | 我们的使命是什么? |
[16:52] | What happens when we die? | 我们死后会怎样? |
[16:54] | And I have found two people who convinced me | 最终有两个人他们让我相信 |
[16:56] | they’re on the verge of answering them. | 相信答案已唾手可得了 |
[16:59] | Drs. Holloway and Shaw, if you would please stand. | 霍罗威和肖博士 请起身 |
[17:04] | As far as you’re concerned, they’re in charge. | 据我所知 他俩负责此次任务 |
[17:07] | The Titan Prometheus wanted to give mankind equal footing with the gods… | 泰坦族人普罗米修斯想要给予人类与诸神同等的地位… |
[17:12] | and for that, he was cast from Olympus. | 为此 他被逐出奥林匹斯山 |
[17:16] | Well, my friends, the time has finally come for his return. | 我的朋友 神回归的时刻终于到来了 |
[17:22] | Doctors, please. | 博士们 请吧 |
[17:27] | The floor is yours. | 你们开始吧 |
[17:36] | Okay, wow. | 好的 哇哦 |
[17:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | I never had to follow a ghost before. | 我可从没见过幽灵讲话的 |
[17:42] | Okay, let me show you why you guys are here. | 好吧 让我们看看我们为什么来这的原因 |
[17:53] | These are images of archeological digs from all over the Earth. | 这些是世界各地考古采集的图片 |
[17:58] | That’s… | 那是… |
[17:59] | Egyptian, Mayan, Sumerian, Babylonian. | 埃及人 玛雅人 苏美尔人 巴比伦人 |
[18:03] | That’s Hawaiian there at the end, then Mesopotamian. | 最后那个是夏威夷人 然后美索不达米亚人 |
[18:06] | Now, this one here is our most recent discovery. | 这个是我们最近的发现 |
[18:09] | It’s a 35,000-year-old cave painting from the Isle of Skye in Scotland. | 在苏格兰的天空岛发现的一张35000年前的洞穴壁画 |
[18:14] | These are ancient civilizations. | 这些古代文明 |
[18:16] | They were separated by centuries. | 她们相隔数个世纪 |
[18:18] | They shared no contact with one another, and yet…. | 她们之间没有任何联系 但是… |
[18:25] | The same pictogram… | 这些相同的图像… |
[18:26] | showing men worshipping giant beings, pointing to the stars… | 显示人类崇拜一种巨人生物 指向着的这些星星… |
[18:30] | was discovered at every last one of them. | 每张图像都显示着同样的内容 |
[18:34] | And the only galactic system that matched… | 唯一匹配这星图的星系… |
[18:37] | was so far from Earth that there’s no way… | 距离地球非常远… |
[18:40] | that these primitive, ancient civilizations… | 以至于这些远古地球文明… |
[18:42] | could have possibly known about it. | 不可能知晓它的存在 |
[18:44] | But it just so happens… | 但事实确实发生了… |
[18:47] | that that system… | 那个星图体系中… |
[18:50] | has a sun… | 有颗太阳… |
[18:52] | a lot like ours. | 很像我们的太阳系 |
[18:55] | And, based on our long-range scans, there seemed to be a planet. | 根据我们的长波扫描 好像那里有颗行星 |
[19:01] | Just one planet with a moon… | 这颗行星的一个卫星上… |
[19:03] | capable of sustaining life. | 可维系生命 |
[19:06] | And we arrived there this morning. | 而今早我们到了这里 |
[19:11] | So you’re saying we’re here | 那你是说我们来这儿 |
[19:12] | because of a map you two kids found in a cave. Is that right? | 就因为你们两个小孩在洞里找到的一张图 对不对? |
[19:17] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不 – 是 |
[19:20] | No. Not a map, an invitation. | 不 不是图 而是个邀请 |
[19:23] | From who? | 来自谁? |
[19:26] | We call them Engineers. | 我们叫他们工程师 |
[19:29] | Engineers? | 工程师? |
[19:30] | Do you mind telling us what they engineered? | 你介意说下他们创造什么东西的么? |
[19:36] | They engineered us. | 他们创造了我们 |
[19:40] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[19:43] | Okay, so do you have anything to back that up? | 你有什么证据能支持你的理论么? |
[19:48] | Look, if you’re willing to discount centuries of Darwinism, that’s…. | 如果你低估了数世纪之久的达尔文进化论 那就… |
[19:55] | But how do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[19:57] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[19:59] | But it’s what I choose to believe. | 但我选择去相信 |
[20:29] | Doctors. | 博士们 |
[20:31] | Miss Vickers would like to have a quick word before the adventure begins. | 维克丝小姐想在我们这次冒险之前同你们说几句 |
[20:43] | Wow, nice place. | 哇哦 好地方 |
[20:44] | It’s actually a separate module | 事实上这是飞船的独立舱 |
[20:46] | with its own self-contained life support. | 具有自给的生命维系系统 |
[20:49] | Air, food. | 空气 食物 |
[20:51] | Anything Miss Vickers would need to survive a hostile environment. | 任何能让维克丝小姐在恶劣环境下生存的东西都有 |
[20:54] | Okay, so she lives on a lifeboat. | 她就像活在救生舱里一样 |
[20:56] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[20:59] | I like to minimize risk. | 我可不会冒险 |
[21:01] | David, why don’t you make the doctors a drink? | 大卫 给博士们来一杯怎么样? |
[21:06] | I’ll take a vodka. Up. | 我要杯伏特加 摇下 |
[21:09] | Charlie, look. | 查理 看这个 |
[21:10] | It’s a Pauling Med-Pod. | 是个鲍林医疗舱 |
[21:13] | They only made a dozen of these. | 他们仅制造了十几个这样的 |
[21:15] | Miss Shaw. | 肖女士 |
[21:16] | Please verbally state the nature of your injury. | 请描述你的病情 |
[21:19] | Please don’t touch that. | 请不要触摸那个 |
[21:21] | It’s a very expensive piece of machinery. | 这是非常昂贵的仪器 |
[21:24] | It does bypass surgery. What do you need it for? | 这是外科手术用的 你要这个干什么? |
[21:28] | There might be some confusion about our relationship. | 别搞混了我们之间的关系 |
[21:32] | Weyland found you impressive enough to fund this mission. | 维兰德先生有足够理由赞助你们这次任务 |
[21:35] | But I’m fairly certain your Engineers are scribblings… | 但我很确定你们所说的工程师… |
[21:37] | of savages living in dirty little caves. | 无非是生活在肮脏洞穴里的一帮野人而已 |
[21:41] | But let’s say I’m wrong, and you do find these beings down there… | 如果我错了 如果你们找到了你们所说的生命… |
[21:45] | you won’t engage them… | 不许和他们接触… |
[21:47] | you won’t talk to them. | 不许和他们说话 |
[21:49] | You will do nothing but report back to me. | 什么都不许做而是直接回来向我汇报 |
[21:55] | Miss Vickers, is there an agenda that… | 维克丝小姐 是不是还有什么安排… |
[21:58] | you’re not telling us about? | 你没有告诉我们的? |
[22:00] | My company… | 我的公司… |
[22:01] | paid a trillion dollars to find this place and bring you. | 花了一万亿美元找到了这个地方并把你们带来 |
[22:04] | Had you raised the monies yourself, Mr. Holloway… | 如果你能自己凑这笔钱的话 霍罗威博士… |
[22:07] | we’d happily be pursuing your agenda. | 那我们将乐意遵照你的安排 |
[22:11] | But you didn’t. | 但你没钱 |
[22:12] | And that makes you an employee. | 所以你是雇员 |
[22:15] | But if we can’t make contact… | 我们不能和他们交流… |
[22:18] | why did you even bring us here? | 那你需要我们来这干吗? |
[22:21] | Weyland was a superstitious man. | 维兰德先生是个迷信的人 |
[22:24] | He wanted a true believer onboard. | 他要坚定的信仰者留在船上 |
[22:29] | Cheers. | 干杯! |
[22:34] | So no response? | 没有回应? |
[22:36] | I’m sorry, no. | 不好意思 没有 |
[22:37] | Maybe they didn’t understand it. | 也许他们不懂你的(交流方式) |
[22:40] | How are your lessons going, David? | 你的课程进展如何 大卫? |
[22:44] | I spent two years deconstructing dozens of ancient languages to their roots. | 我花了两年解析了几十种古代语言的根源 |
[22:49] | I’m confident I can communicate with them… | 我自信我能和他们交流… |
[22:51] | provided your thesis is correct. | 假如你的论文正确的话 |
[22:55] | “Provided it’s correct.” That’s good. | “假如是正确的” 很好 |
[22:57] | That’s why they call it a thesis, doctor. | 所以纸上谈兵被称为论文嘛 博士 |
[23:03] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么? |
[23:05] | Mr. Ravel, Mr. Chance, take her down. | 拉威尔先生 钱斯先生 带她下去吧 |
[23:07] | – Roger that. – Yes, captain. | – 收到 – 是 舰长 |
[23:09] | Descent trajectory mapped. | 下降轨道已经绘制 |
[23:11] | How we doing? | 情况如何? |
[23:12] | Great. | 好极了 |
[23:14] | All right, boss. | 可以了 头儿 |
[23:16] | All personnel… | 所有人员注意… |
[23:17] | this is the captain. | 我是舰长 |
[23:18] | Brace for entry. | 准备进入 |
[23:20] | Yes, captain. | 遵命 舰长 |
[23:22] | That means you too, Vickers. | 你也一样坐好了 维克丝 |
[23:23] | All systems online. | 所有系统启动 |
[23:33] | What is the atmosphere? | 大气成分如何? |
[23:34] | Atmosphere is… | 大气含有… |
[23:36] | 71 percent nitrogen… | 71%氮气… |
[23:37] | 21 percent oxygen… | 21%氧气… |
[23:39] | traces of argon gas. | 微量的氩气 |
[23:40] | Whoa, now, that’s weather. | 哇哦 这天气 |
[23:42] | Just like home. | 就像家一样 |
[23:43] | If you’re breathing through an exhaust pipe. | 如果你通过呼吸系统呼吸的话 |
[23:46] | CO2 is over 3 percent. | 二氧化碳超过3% |
[23:48] | Two minutes without a suit, you’re dead. | 曝露在外2分钟 你就会死 |
[23:53] | Peak portside. | 海拔真高 |
[23:55] | Whoa, 52,000! | 哇哦 52000英尺! |
[23:57] | It makes Everest look like a baby brother. | 这让珠穆朗玛峰看起来像个小弟弟了 |
[23:59] | All right, take us around. | 好带 我们下去逛逛吧 |
[24:02] | We’ll use that as our point of entry. | 我们将利用它当作进入点 |
[24:06] | Terrain data rezzing up. We’ve got a couple of hard spots. | 地形图出来了 有好几个硬点 |
[24:10] | Could be metal. | 可能是金属 |
[24:32] | No radio, no heat source. | 没有信号 没有热源 |
[24:34] | Nobody’s home. | 没有人在家 |
[24:37] | There is nothing in the desert… | 沙漠里什么都没有… |
[24:39] | and no man needs nothing. | 却没有人不贪求 |
[24:41] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[24:44] | Just something from a film I like. | 只是我喜欢的一部电影台词 |
[24:50] | Let’s go through that gateway. | 穿过那个通道 |
[24:52] | Reduce airspeed by a hundred knots. | 船速保持100节 |
[24:58] | Going through. Nice and slow. | 正在穿过 慢点稳点 |
[25:07] | Keep it steady, boys. | 稳住 伙计们 |
[25:08] | There. | 那里 |
[25:10] | No, what are you doing? | 不 你干什么? |
[25:11] | Dr. Holloway, why don’t you take a seat? | 霍罗威博士 你为何不坐下啊? |
[25:16] | Right there. God does not build in straight lines. | 就在那里 上帝不会创造直线 |
[25:19] | Starboard side, this valley! | 右舷 山谷里! |
[25:21] | Captain could you put us down there? | 舰长 你能降落在那里吗? |
[25:23] | I wouldn’t be any good if I couldn’t do that. | 如果我做不到就没啥好处了 |
[25:25] | Mr. Ravel, starboard 90 degrees. | 拉威尔先生 90右转舵度 |
[25:33] | – One mile, port bow. – One mile, port bow. | – 一英里 左舷 – 一英里 左舷 |
[25:37] | Engage landing sequence. | 启动登陆步序 |
[25:39] | Switch to manual. | 转手动修正 |
[25:40] | – Commence landing. – Easy. | – 开始登陆 – 放松 |
[25:41] | – Roger that. – Yeah, baby, yeah. | – 收到 – 是的 宝贝 是的 |
[25:46] | Bringing her down in five. | 登陆前5秒 |
[25:48] | – Preparing RCS thrusters. – Four. | – 准备RCS推进器 – 四 |
[25:53] | Two. Easy does it. | 二 慢点 |
[26:12] | Generator systems are inactive. | 引擎系统停止 |
[26:15] | Temperature is at 2.724 K. | 当前温度是2.724K |
[26:30] | Captain, would you tell the survey team to suit up… | 舰长 请你让搜索队伍穿戴齐整… |
[26:33] | and meet us in the airlock. | 在气舱和我们会合 |
[26:35] | Only six hours left of daylight. | 还有6小时就天黑了 |
[26:37] | – Leave it till morning. – No, no, no. | – 留待明晨再去吧 – 不 不 不 |
[26:39] | It’s Christmas, captain… | 今天是圣诞节 舰长… |
[26:41] | and I want to open my presents. | 我想打开我的礼物 |
[26:43] | You, boy. | 嘿 小子 |
[26:44] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟着我们 |
[26:46] | I’d be delighted. | 真是我的荣幸啊 |
[26:53] | Attention: Ramp will open in five minutes. | 注意: 入口将在5分钟内打开 |
[26:58] | Hey, Jackson… | 杰克逊… |
[26:59] | what’s that for? | 你要这个干什么? |
[27:01] | Expedition security. | 为了安全考察 |
[27:03] | My job is to make sure everybody is nice and safe. | 我的任务就是让每个人安全的回来 |
[27:07] | This is a scientific expedition. No weapons. | 这只是科学考察 不需要武器 |
[27:10] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:11] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运了 |
[27:16] | David, why are you wearing a suit, man? | 大卫 你为什么穿这套装束? |
[27:19] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[27:20] | You don’t breathe, remember? | 你是用不着呼吸的 记得么? |
[27:22] | So why wear a suit? | 那为什么要穿戴成这样? |
[27:25] | I was designed like this… | 我被设计成这样的 |
[27:27] | because you people are more comfortable interacting with your own kind. | 因为你们人类和同类模样的人交流会比较惬意 |
[27:33] | If I didn’t wear the suit, it would defeat the purpose. | 不穿戴的话 就没有意义了 |
[27:37] | They’re making you guys pretty close, huh? | 和你猜想的差不多是么? |
[27:39] | Not too close, I hope. | 不太一样 我希望是 |
[27:51] | Attention: Ramp will open in 15 seconds. | 注意: 入口将会在15秒内打开 |
[27:59] | Ramp will open in five, four, three, two, one. | 入口即将打开 五 四 三 二 一 |
[28:24] | This is just one small step for mankind. | 这只是人类的一小步 |
[28:27] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[28:34] | You ready to do this? I know you are. | 你们准备好开始了吗?我就知道你们的 |
[28:47] | Hey, Fifield. | 费菲尔德 |
[28:48] | I want a spectrograph on this. | 我要你看下这个建筑物 |
[28:49] | I want to know if it’s natural or if somebody put it there. | 我想知道这个是自然形成的还是人造的 |
[28:52] | I can’t tell you if it’s natural or not. | 我可说不准它是不是自然形成 |
[28:54] | But what I can tell you is, it’s hollow. | 但我能告诉你的是 它是中空的 |
[29:21] | Prometheus, are you seeing this? | 普罗米修斯号 你们看到了么? |
[29:25] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[29:27] | We see it. | 看到了 |
[29:35] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了么? |
[29:36] | – Yeah. – Let’s do it. | – 好了 – 开始吧 |
[30:11] | – After you. – After you. | – 你先 – 你先 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:14] | Careful. | 小心 |
[30:16] | Prometheus, we’re going in. | 普罗米修斯号 我们进去了 |
[30:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:53] | What’s back here? | 这后面是什么? |
[30:54] | Some kind of a corridor? | 像是条走廊吗? |
[30:57] | Mr. Fifield, let’s get a grid of the structure. | 费菲尔德 把这个建筑网格化 |
[31:00] | I want the whole interior. | 我需要整个内部结构 |
[31:02] | If there’s anything in here worth looking at… | 如果这里有什么东西值得看的话… |
[31:04] | these pups’ll find them. | 这些小狗能找的到 |
[31:06] | “Pups”? | “小狗” |
[31:07] | Yeah, pups. My pups. | 嗯 小狗 我的小狗 |
[31:25] | Prometheus, we are now mapping. | 普罗米修斯号 开始绘制数据 |
[31:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:45] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我真没想到 |
[32:01] | Fifield, you got a read? | 费菲尔德 有读数么? |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[32:04] | Pups are saying this way. | 是的这边走 |
[32:26] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[32:34] | Oh, Charlie. | 噢 查理 |
[32:40] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[32:41] | The sunlight is heating the water. | 阳光在加热水 |
[32:44] | Check out the humidity. | 检查下你的仪表 |
[32:46] | Yeah, and look at the CO2 levels. | 是的 看看二氧化碳含量 |
[32:48] | Outside it’s completely toxic, and in here there’s nothing. | 外面全是呈毒性的 这里完全没有 |
[32:51] | It’s breathable. | 这里是可呼吸的 |
[32:55] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[32:57] | – Don’t be an idiot. – Don’t be a skeptic. | – 别像个傻子一样 – 别疑神疑鬼的 |
[33:00] | There’s something generating an atmosphere. | 一定有什么在产生这里的大气 |
[33:02] | David? | 大卫? |
[33:04] | – Dr. Holloway is correct. – Cleaner than Earth… | – 霍罗威博士是对的 – 比地球还干净… |
[33:06] | actually. | 明显 |
[33:07] | They were terraforming. | 他们进行过环境改造 |
[33:09] | Please don’t do… | 拜托不要这样 |
[33:10] | I’m not wearing this thing anymore. | 我再也不要戴着这些东西了 |
[33:13] | Wish me luck, baby. | 祝我好运 宝贝 |
[33:14] | Do you copy? Do not remove your headgear. | 听到吗?不要摘下你的头盔 |
[33:33] | You crazy bastard. | 你这疯子 |
[33:40] | Connect our suit cameras… | 连接我们衣服上的摄像头… |
[33:41] | if you want to continue watching this freak show. | 如果你想继续观看这场畸形秀 |
[33:44] | We are taking our helmets off. | 我们要拿掉头盔了 |
[33:47] | Copy that. Switching feeds. | 收到 改变接受讯号数据方式 |
[33:50] | Well, come on. Pay up. | 来吧 把赌注兑现吧 |
[33:53] | – Pay what? – What do you mean, “Pay what”? | – 兑现什么? – “兑现”是什么意思? |
[33:56] | Something is manufacturing breathable air down there. | 那里有东西在制造可呼吸的气体 |
[33:59] | That, mate is terraforming. | 那就意味着地貌环境改造 |
[34:01] | No, no. The bet was why we came here. | 不 不 赌的是我们来这儿干什么 |
[34:03] | If you said a dead old man wanted to talk to Martians, I’d pay. | 如果你是说那个死老头想和火星人谈谈的话 那我付 |
[34:06] | Come on, a hundred credits. | 拜托 100点数 |
[34:07] | Put it towards a lap dance with Miss Vickers. How about that? | 用这个去让维克丝小姐跳个大腿舞 你认为怎样? |
[34:12] | It’s minus 12 in here. | 这儿达到零下12度了 |
[34:15] | So why is this water not frozen? | 那么为何这里的水没有结冰呢? |
[34:17] | Maybe it ain’t water. | 可能不是水 |
[34:19] | Maybe it’s Martian piss. | 可能是火星人的尿 |
[34:23] | That’s your scientific theory? | 那就是你的科学理论性? |
[34:26] | Is it? Mr. Biology? | 是不是?生物学家? |
[34:32] | Whatever it is, it sure is collagenous. | 不管它是什么 它肯定是胶质的 |
[34:35] | Some kind of sediment, perhaps. | 某种沉淀物 也许吧 |
[34:57] | Impressive. | 了不起 |
[35:18] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[35:19] | David? | 大卫? |
[35:21] | David? | 大卫! |
[35:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:27] | David? | 大卫! |
[35:36] | Ellie! | 艾丽! |
[35:43] | What was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[35:44] | I’m really glad we didn’t bring weapons. | 我真高兴我们没带任何武器 |
[35:46] | – Come on, El. Let’s go. – Whose idea was that? | – 来吧 艾丽 我们走 – 这是谁的馊主意? |
[35:49] | Keep up! | 跟上! |
[35:52] | Come on! | 快点! |
[36:01] | Where did he go? | 他去了哪里? |
[36:08] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等一下 |
[36:14] | There it is. There it is. There it is. | 在那里 在那里 在那里 |
[36:18] | Oh, my God, Charlie. We found them. | 天啊 查理 我们找到了他们 |
[36:21] | What do you mean “them”? | “他们”是什么意思? |
[36:24] | It is them, Ellie. | 就是他们 艾丽 |
[36:26] | It looks like a door… | 看上去像扇门… |
[36:28] | and he’s been decapitated by it. | 像是被什么砍掉了头 |
[36:33] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[36:36] | They were right. | 他们是对的 |
[36:41] | What did you want them to be? Wrong? | 你想让他们怎样?错的? |
[36:47] | David… | 大卫… |
[36:49] | please tell me you can read that. | 告诉我你看的懂这些文字 |
[36:51] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[36:55] | No, I’m out of here. | 不行 我要离开这里 |
[36:58] | Hey, Fifield, where are you going? | 费菲尔德 你去哪里 |
[37:02] | What? | 你说什么? |
[37:05] | Look, I’m just a geologist. | 听着 我只是个地质学家 |
[37:08] | I like rocks. I love rocks! | 我喜欢石头 我爱石头! |
[37:10] | Now it’s clear you two don’t give a shit about rocks. | 现在很明显你俩根本不在乎什么石头 |
[37:13] | But what you do seem to care about is gigantic dead bodies. | 看起来你只在乎巨大的死尸罢了 |
[37:17] | As I don’t really have anything to contribute… | 因为我真的帮不上什么忙… |
[37:19] | in the gigantic dead body arena… | 关于这个巨型死尸专业… |
[37:23] | I want to go back to the ship, if you don’t mind. | 我要回船上去了 如果你不介意的话 |
[37:30] | Anyone wanna join me, hey? You staying? | 有什么人要和我一起走的么?你留下? |
[37:34] | No, ship’s good. | 不 回船上比较好 |
[37:36] | Yeah. Ship very good. | 是的 回船这个决定非常的好 |
[37:39] | Congratulations on meeting your maker. | 祝贺你跟你的造物主 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:45] | Pull yourself together, man. | 你俩别走散了 |
[37:50] | And I thought you were the crazy one. | 我还以为你是疯的 |
[38:01] | Do you have the carbon reader? | 你带有碳测定读取器吗? |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | How long’s it been dead? | 它死了多久? |
[38:16] | Two thousand years give or take. | 2000年左右吧 |
[38:22] | What are you doing, David? | 你干什么 大卫? |
[38:25] | I’m attempting to open the door. | 我要打开这门 |
[38:27] | Wait. We don’t know what’s on the other side. | 等等 我们还不知道另一边有什么 |
[38:31] | Oops. Sorry. | 哎呀 抱歉 |
[38:37] | Look, Ford. It’s the head. | 看啊 福特 这是头部 |
[38:50] | An amazing state of preservation. | 保存状况非常良好 |
[38:53] | – We’ll take it in. – Yeah. | – 我们带走吧 – 嗯 |
[38:59] | Remarkably human. | 了不起的人像 |
[39:18] | Beautiful painting. | 漂亮的油画 |
[39:21] | It’s a mural. | 是壁画 |
[39:35] | Stop. | 停 |
[39:35] | Stop. Don’t touch it. | 停 别碰它 |
[39:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:39] | Please, don’t touch anything. | 请不要碰任何东西 |
[39:42] | Sweating. | 渗出来了 |
[40:22] | Organic. | 有机生物 |
[40:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:31] | Charlie, the murals are changing. | 查理 壁画开始改变了 |
[40:34] | I think we’ve affected the atmosphere in the room. | 我想自我们进来后改变了这里的大气状况 |
[40:36] | Charlie, do you copy? | 查理 你收到没? |
[40:39] | Oh, the head! | 哦 头部! |
[40:40] | Ford, quick, help me bag the head! | 福特 快啊 帮我把头包起来! |
[40:54] | – Boss. – What you got? | – 老大 – 什么情况? |
[40:56] | We got an incoming storm front. | 一场风暴即将席卷而来 |
[40:58] | Silica… | 含大量硅化物… |
[41:00] | and lots of static. This is not good. | 具有很多静电 看上去不妙 |
[41:02] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[41:07] | Ground crew… | 地面人员… |
[41:08] | this is Janek. | 我是杰尼克 |
[41:09] | I need you to hustle back right now. | 我要求你们马上回来 |
[41:11] | Ground crew, do you copy me? | 地面人员 你们收到吗? |
[41:13] | I got 200-kilometer winds of airborne silica… | 时速每秒200公里的含硅化物的暴风要到来… |
[41:16] | and enough static to fry your suit. | 其产生的静电足以吹干你们衣服 |
[41:18] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 先生 |
[41:19] | We need more time. | 我们要多花点时间 |
[41:21] | I’ll be closing the outer doors in 15 minutes. | 我将在15分钟内关闭外门 |
[41:24] | I sincerely hope you can make it. | 我衷心希望你能赶到 |
[41:29] | Charlie! David! | 查理!大卫! |
[41:31] | We must leave now. | 我们要走了 |
[41:35] | This is just another tomb. | 只是另一个坟墓 |
[41:41] | David! | 大卫! |
[41:45] | – On three. – Two, three, up. | – 数三下 – 二 三 上 |
[41:47] | Let’s go! | 快点走了! |
[41:49] | Easy, easy, easy. Careful. | 慢慢慢 小心 |
[41:54] | David, we are leaving! | 大卫 我们要走了! |
[42:06] | Come on! | 快点! |
[42:07] | Damn it, they’ve already taken off. | 该死 他们已经起飞了 |
[42:09] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[42:12] | Prometheus to ground crew. | 普罗米修斯号呼叫地面人员 |
[42:13] | You’re running out of time. | 你们时间快不够了 |
[42:15] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好吧 快点 走了 |
[42:32] | Go faster! | 再快点! |
[42:57] | Charlie! The head! | 查理 那个头! |
[43:00] | Ellie, no! | 艾丽 不! |
[43:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[43:10] | – Hatch closure in five seconds. – Shit. | – 舱门5秒后关闭 – 妈的 |
[43:13] | Damn it, hold on! | 该死 等等! |
[43:16] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[43:17] | Door closing. | 门在关闭 |
[43:20] | Ellie, don’t move! | 艾丽 别动! |
[43:27] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[43:31] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手! |
[43:43] | No! | 不! |
[43:45] | No, Ellie! | 不 艾丽! |
[43:46] | Ellie! | 艾丽! |
[44:25] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[44:34] | So, what was that, Ellie? | 你那算是什么 艾丽? |
[44:36] | You could’ve compromised the mission. | 你想毁了这次任务么 |
[44:38] | Not to mention almost killing yourself! | 更别说你还差点没命了! |
[44:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[44:42] | Yes. | 没事 |
[44:43] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[44:45] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[44:47] | Doctors, it’s real good to have you back, | 博士们 很高兴你们回来了 |
[44:49] | but where’s Millburn and Fifield? | 密尔本和费菲尔德哪儿去了? |
[44:51] | Aren’t they back yet? | 他们还没回来么? |
[44:54] | – Get them up for me. – All right. | – 帮我联系他们 – 好的 |
[44:59] | We’ve been here before, Fifield. | 我们来过这里啊 费菲尔德 |
[45:01] | I don’t know. It all looks the same to me. | 不清楚 看上去都一样 |
[45:04] | Boys, this is the captain. Listen up. | 这是舰长在讲话 听着 |
[45:07] | Between the static electricity and the wind speed… | 现在外面一堆静电 还有风速… |
[45:10] | well, there ain’t no safe way to come get you. | 现在来找你们不安全 |
[45:13] | What? | 什么? |
[45:14] | The temperature is dropping rapidly, | 温度下降很快 |
[45:16] | so get your helmets on and stay warm… | 你们戴上头盔保持温度… |
[45:18] | until the storm passes. | 直到这场风暴结束 |
[45:20] | Captain… | 舰长… |
[45:21] | can you get a message to the scientist and his zealot girlfriend? | 你能给我帮那个科学家和他那个狂热女友带个话么? |
[45:26] | You got a pen nearby? | 你这儿有笔吗? |
[45:27] | No. No, I think we got it. | 不 不 我想我们得到了 |
[45:29] | Tell them I said… themselves. | 对他们说… 让他们去死 |
[45:32] | Copy? | 知道? |
[45:33] | Copy that. All right, boys, keep your head down… | 知道了 好了 伙计们 把你们的头放低些… |
[45:36] | and we’ll come get you in the morning. | 我们会在早上去接你们 |
[45:40] | Well, which way now? | 现在去哪儿? |
[45:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:42] | Well, which way, huh? | 去哪儿? |
[45:58] | Sample is sterile. No contagion present. | 样本消毒了 没有污染迹象 |
[46:01] | David. | 大卫 |
[46:05] | So are they all dead? | 这么说他们都死了么? |
[46:08] | What? Who? | 啥?是谁? |
[46:12] | Are they all dead or aren’t they? | 他们都死了还是没死? |
[46:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:16] | We just got here. | 我们才刚来 |
[46:18] | Scan. | 扫描 |
[46:21] | Do you care if they’re dead? | 你很在乎他们的生死? |
[46:23] | Weyland cared. | 维兰德先生在乎 |
[46:25] | Dr. Shaw. | 肖博士 |
[46:27] | Have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[46:33] | – That’s not an exoskeleton. – No. | – 这不是头骨 – 不是 |
[46:35] | I think it’s a helmet. | 我想这是个头盔 |
[46:37] | – Let’s see if we can lift it up. – We should… | – 让我们看看能否拿走 – 我们应该… |
[46:40] | be able to prize this open. | 看看哪儿能打开 |
[46:42] | It’s too heavy for us. David? | 这对我们来说太重了 大卫? |
[46:51] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[46:53] | Like so. | 我一向小心 |
[47:08] | What is that on its head? | 他头上是些什么东西? |
[47:10] | It looks like new cells. | 像是些新型细胞 |
[47:14] | – In a state of…. – Change. | – 处于… – 在突变中 |
[47:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:17] | Changing into what? | 突变成什么? |
[47:19] | Can you run a stem line into the locus coeruleus? | 让我们做个颅内复原怎么样? |
[47:21] | I think we can trick the nervous system into thinking it’s still alive. | 我想能骗过神经系统让它以为本体还活着 |
[47:26] | – Thirty amps. – Okay. | – 30安培 – 好 |
[47:28] | No more. | 别多了 |
[47:30] | Let me make an incision. | 我来先做个切口 |
[47:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:39] | Go up, 40. | 上升至40 |
[47:43] | Okay, 40 up. | 好 加至40 |
[47:45] | Did you see that? | 看到没? |
[47:48] | – Yes. – Yep. See? | – 是的 – 嗯 看到了? |
[47:50] | Go up another 10. | 再加10 |
[47:52] | Okay, up 10. | 好 再加10 |
[47:56] | – Maybe it’s a little too much. Go down 10. – Okay. | – 可能有点多了 下降10 – 好的 |
[47:59] | – Down 10. – Down another 20. | – 降10 – 再降个20 |
[48:01] | Okay, I’m trying. | 好的 我在试 |
[48:03] | I’m trying, it’s not going down. | 我在试 它没有下降 |
[48:05] | Full down. Ford stop it. | 全部下降 福特停下 |
[48:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[48:09] | David, contain it! Now! | 大卫 把它封闭起来!快! |
[48:11] | Contain it? Turn it off! | 封闭起来?快关掉! |
[48:13] | Oh, God. The smell! | 天啊 是气味! |
[48:15] | Oh, God, look at that. | 天啊 看看那个 |
[48:16] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[48:17] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[48:34] | Mortal, after all. | 凡人 仅此而已 |
[48:43] | Ford, take a sample. | 福特 取个样本 |
[48:46] | Let’s have a look. | 让我们看下 |
[48:52] | No, sir, I will take care of it. | 不 先生 我会负责处理的 |
[48:55] | Yes, sir, understood. I’m sorry. | 是的 先生 我明白 我抱歉 |
[48:58] | Fortunately, slightly premature. | 很不幸 稍微早产了 |
[49:05] | Of course, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[49:35] | Miss Vickers. | 维克丝小姐 |
[49:40] | What did he say, David? | 他对你说些什么 大卫? |
[49:42] | I don’t think he’d want me to tell you. | 我想他不想让我告诉你 |
[49:52] | What did he say? | 他到底说了什么? |
[49:55] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉… |
[49:55] | that’s confidential. | 那是保密的… |
[49:57] | So help me God… | 看在老天的份上… |
[49:59] | I will find the cord that makes you run and I will cut it. | 我要找到让你逃掉的绳子并割了它 |
[50:04] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[50:07] | He said: | 他说: |
[50:10] | “Try harder.” | “来点硬的” |
[50:14] | Cup of tea, ma’am? | 要来杯茶么 女士? |
[50:33] | Genetic view. | 提取遗传基因 |
[50:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:35] | Let’s have a look at its DNA. | 看下他的DNA |
[50:47] | Isolate the strand. | 分离DNA螺旋体 |
[50:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:51] | Compare it to the gene sample? | 准备好基因比对样本? |
[50:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[50:55] | Overlay. | 交叉对比 |
[50:57] | Processing. | 处理中 |
[51:00] | Processing. | 处理中 |
[51:03] | DNA match. | DNA匹配 |
[51:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[51:29] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[51:30] | It’s everything. | 和我们一样 |
[51:35] | What killed them? | 什么杀了他们? |
[51:55] | Big things have small beginnings. | 大物始于小 |
[52:07] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打断你么? |
[52:09] | I thought you might be running low. | 我以为你挺消沉的 |
[52:16] | Pour yourself a glass, pal. | 给你自己来一杯 伙计 |
[52:17] | Thank you, but I’m afraid… | 谢谢 但我担心… |
[52:19] | it would be wasted on me. | 那对我真是浪费了 |
[52:21] | Right, I almost forgot you’re not a real boy. | 哦 我差点忘了你不是一个真正的男人 |
[52:27] | I’m very sorry that your Engineers are all gone. | 抱歉你的工程师都死了 |
[52:34] | You think we wasted our time coming here, don’t you? | 你觉得我们是白来这一趟了? |
[52:38] | Your question depends on me understanding | 你的问题取决于我如何理解 |
[52:40] | what you hoped to achieve by coming here. | 你来这里想达成什么目的 |
[52:43] | What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. | 当然是找到我们的造物者 |
[52:46] | To get answers. | 找寻答案 |
[52:47] | Why they even made us in the first place. | 最初为什么他们创造我们 |
[52:54] | Why do you think your people made me? | 你认为为什么人类造了我呢? |
[52:57] | Because we could. | 因为我们有能力 |
[53:01] | Can you imagine how disappointing it would be… | 你能想象出这样多么令人失望… |
[53:04] | to hear the same thing from your creator? | 当听到你的造物者说出刚刚你同样的话呢? |
[53:11] | I guess it’s good you can’t be disappointed. | 好在你根本不懂得什么叫失望 |
[53:15] | Yes. It’s wonderful actually. | 是的 真的很奇妙 |
[53:18] | May I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题么? |
[53:21] | Please do. | 当然 |
[53:22] | How far would you go… | 你愿意付出多大代价… |
[53:24] | to get what you came all this way for? | 去得到你一路过来所想要的那个答案? |
[53:26] | Your answers. | 那个答案 |
[53:29] | What are you willing to do? | 你准备怎么做呢? |
[53:31] | Anything and everything. | 我愿意付出一切的一切 |
[53:34] | That’s worth drinking to, I’d imagine. | 那就为这喝一杯吧 |
[53:47] | Here’s mud in your eye, pal. | 祝你好运 朋友 |
[53:54] | Good health. | 祝你身体健康 |
[54:00] | It’s those things. | 是那些东西 |
[54:05] | Are they real? | 这些东西是真的么? |
[54:08] | Of course they’re real. | 他们当然是真的 |
[54:10] | Jesus Christ. I mean…. | 老天 我是说… |
[54:13] | Look at the pile. | 看看这一堆 |
[54:15] | Look how high up they are. | 看看它们堆的有多高 |
[54:18] | It looks like… | 看上去… |
[54:18] | they were running from something. | 他们在逃避什么东西 |
[54:21] | Okay. Don’t touch, okay? | 好 别碰他们 好吗? |
[54:23] | Man, this thing is opened up from the inside. | 伙计 看他们身体好像由里向外爆出 |
[54:28] | Almost like it exploded. | 就像内爆炸一样 |
[54:30] | Looks like a scene out some sort of holocaust painting, you know? | 就像一幅大屠杀的场景一样 你懂吗? |
[54:54] | So, whatever killed them is long gone, right? | 那些杀掉他们的东西应该早就不在了 是吧? |
[54:58] | Millburn, Fifield. | 密尔本 费菲尔德 |
[54:59] | This is Prometheus. | 我是普罗米修斯号 |
[55:00] | What is your position? | 你们在哪里? |
[55:02] | Prometheus, this is Millburn. | 普罗米修斯号 我是密尔本 |
[55:04] | We are at 7-4-0-1-4-7-7. Why? | 我们在7401477 怎么了? |
[55:09] | Just got a ping about one click west of you. | 距你们西边1公里处有个脉冲 |
[55:13] | What do you mean “a ping”? | “脉冲”是什么意思? |
[55:15] | Well, whatever… | 不管怎样… |
[55:16] | that probe is picking up… | 那个探测器探到什么… |
[55:19] | it’s not dead. | 它不是死的 |
[55:20] | It’s reading a life form. | 是活着的东西 |
[55:22] | – What? – Okay, what do you mean, “a life form”? | – 什么? – 好吧 什么是 “活着的东西”? |
[55:25] | Is it…? Is it moving? | 它…?那东西在动么? |
[55:27] | No, I don’t think so. | 没 我看不是 |
[55:29] | Captain, you’re… | 舰长 你… |
[55:31] | obviously not seeing… | 显然肯定没看到… |
[55:33] | what we’re seeing here. | 我们现在看到的东西 |
[55:34] | If you were, you wouldn’t be talking about a ping. | 如果你看到 你就不会说什么脉冲了 |
[55:37] | I know, boys. | 我懂 小子们 |
[55:38] | Your signal has been coming in sporadically since the storm hit. | 自从风暴开始就零星地收到探测器读数 |
[55:43] | That’s no good to us down here! | 这儿可是一团糟啊! |
[55:46] | Is it…? Is it moving? Are these things moving? | 它…?它在动吗?现在这些东西还在动吗? |
[55:52] | No. No, it just disappeared, actually. | 没有 实际上它消失了 |
[55:56] | Must be a glitch. | 肯定是个故障 |
[55:57] | What do you mean, “a glitch”? | 你说的什么意思 “故障”? |
[56:00] | All right, boys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[56:02] | Sleep tight. | 睡好 |
[56:04] | Try not to bugger each other. | 我们就不用彼此打搅对方了 |
[56:06] | Captain, what do you mean, “a glitch”? | 舰长 你说的是什么意思 “故障”? |
[56:08] | Millburn, what does he mean? Wait. | 密尔本 他刚刚说什么来着?等等 |
[56:11] | Now, he said… | 他说… |
[56:14] | – He said one click west, yeah? – Yeah. | – 他说的是在我们西面 是吗? – 是啊 |
[56:17] | Now, we…. | 那我们… |
[56:19] | We don’t want to check that out, do we? | 我们不会去哪儿的吧? |
[56:21] | Shit, no. | 当然不了 |
[56:22] | Where are we gonna go? | 那我们去哪儿? |
[56:24] | East. | 往东 |
[56:26] | Yeah, east. | 对 往东 |
[56:28] | A fucking glitch, man. | 该死的故障 |
[56:29] | “Pings, glitch, life form.” What the fuck? | “脉冲 故障 活物” 什么鬼东西? |
[56:32] | Based on the behavior of the subject in these holographic recordings… | 基于这些全息影像记录中的行为… |
[56:36] | we’re attempting to identify what caused the head to combust. | 我仍旧困惑到底什么使得目标的头爆裂开 |
[56:40] | I can’t help but wonder was there an outbreak here? | 我忍不住想知道这儿到底发生了什么? |
[56:49] | You rang, ma’am? | 按铃了么 女士? |
[56:51] | I have something important to tell you. What is that? | 我有一些重要的事情要告诉你 那是什么? |
[56:55] | This is… | 这是… |
[56:57] | a rose that I had frozen with the champagne. | 我保存在冰冻香槟中的一朵玫瑰 |
[57:00] | I was gonna give it to you when we found what we came for. | 当我们找到我们要找的东西时我将会给你 |
[57:04] | We did find what we came for. | 我们确实找到了我们要找的 |
[57:06] | They were here. This is… | 他们曾在这 这是… |
[57:08] | The most significant discovery in the history… | 历史上最重要的发现… |
[57:12] | of mankind. Oh, I know. | 人类历史 我当然知道 |
[57:17] | It’s incredible, it really is. | 了不起 真的了不起 |
[57:19] | But I wanted to talk to them. | 但我想和他们谈谈 |
[57:24] | I mean, don’t you want to know why they came? | 你难道不想知道他们来这干吗? |
[57:28] | Why they abandoned us? | 他们为何抛弃我们? |
[57:30] | I just want answers, baby. | 我想要知道答案 宝贝 |
[57:32] | We were right, Charlie. | 你是对的 查理 |
[57:34] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[57:38] | Look. | 看 |
[57:45] | Their genetic material predates ours. | 他们的基因物质远比我们久远 |
[57:48] | We come from them. | 我们源于他们 |
[57:51] | – You’re kidding me. – No. | – 你在开玩笑 – 不 |
[57:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:59] | Okay. I guess you can take your father’s cross off now. | 好 你现在应该把你爸的十字架拿下来了 |
[58:04] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[58:07] | Because they made us. | 因为他们创造了我们 |
[58:11] | Well, exactly. We’ll never know. | 其实呢 我们从来不知道 |
[58:13] | But here’s what we do know: | 这是我们知道的: |
[58:16] | That there is nothing special about the creation of life. | 那就是创造生命其实不算什么 |
[58:20] | Right? Anybody can do it. | 对吧?任何人都能创造生命 |
[58:21] | All you need is a dash of DNA and half a brain, right? | 你只需少量的DNA即可 对不对? |
[58:27] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[58:30] | I can’t create life. | 我不能创造生命(不能受孕) |
[58:34] | What does that say about me? | 那我怎么说呢? |
[58:38] | Ellie, that’s not… I didn’t mean… | 艾丽 我不是…这个意思… |
[58:41] | I wasn’t talking about… | 我没在谈论… |
[58:43] | Children? | 孩子么? |
[58:45] | Us. | 是我们 |
[58:55] | Elizabeth Shaw… | 伊丽莎白·肖… |
[58:57] | you are the most special person I have ever met in my life… | 你是我这一生遇到的最特别的人… |
[59:01] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[59:53] | How much longer will this take? | 这到底要花多久? |
[59:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:58] | I’m just a captain. | 我只是舰长 |
[1:00:09] | That thing sounds like a dying cat, by the way. | 你那玩意儿发出声响就像只垂死的猫 |
[1:00:12] | I’ll have you know that this thing… | 我以为你懂这玩意儿… |
[1:00:16] | once belonged to Stephen Stills. | 它曾经属于史蒂芬·斯蒂尔(水牛春田乐队成员) |
[1:00:19] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 我有必要知道这些么? |
[1:00:26] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:00:28] | if you wanna get laid… | 如果你想上床… |
[1:00:30] | you really don’t have to pretend… | 你大可不必假装着… |
[1:00:32] | to be interested in the pyramid scan. | 对这扫描金字塔有兴趣 |
[1:00:35] | You could just say, “Hey, I’m trying to get laid.” | 你只需说 “嘿 我们上床吧” |
[1:00:39] | I could. I could say that, right? | 我的确可以这么说 不是么? |
[1:00:41] | But it wouldn’t make sense… | 但这不会有意义的… |
[1:00:43] | why I would fly myself half a billion miles… | 我为何让自己飞行5亿英里… |
[1:00:46] | from every man on Earth… | 远离地球上的每个男人… |
[1:00:47] | if I wanted to get laid, would it? | 如果我想上床的话 是不是呢? |
[1:00:52] | Hey, Vickers. | 嘿 维克丝 |
[1:00:53] | Hey, Vickers. | 嘿 维克丝 |
[1:00:56] | I was wondering…. | 我只想问… |
[1:01:02] | Are you a robot? | 你是机器人么? |
[1:01:12] | My room. | 到我房间 |
[1:01:15] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[1:01:19] | # Well, if you can’t be with the one you love # | # 如果你不能和你爱的人在一起 # |
[1:01:24] | # Love the one # | # 爱一个人 # |
[1:01:25] | # You’re with # | # 就在一起 # |
[1:01:26] | # Love the one you’re with # | # 爱一个人就在一起 # |
[1:01:35] | Millburn. | 密尔本 |
[1:01:36] | What’s all this black stuff? | 这里满都是些黑乎乎的东西? |
[1:01:42] | Gazpacho. | 西班牙凉菜汤 |
[1:01:46] | Is that tobacco? | 那是烟草么? |
[1:01:48] | Is that tobacco in your respirator? | 你在你的呼吸器里吸烟么? |
[1:01:50] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[1:01:56] | Tobacco. | 我爱大烟 |
[1:01:58] | On behalf of scientists everywhere, | 作为科学家 |
[1:02:00] | I am ashamed to count you amongst us… | 我真是耻于和你同伍… |
[1:02:02] | Fifield. | 费菲尔德 |
[1:02:03] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:02:08] | – Hey, Millburn. – Yeah? | – 嘿 密尔本 – 什么? |
[1:02:09] | You see this thing? | 你看到这个东西了? |
[1:02:10] | What do you think this thing was? Some kind of a god? | 你认为这个是什么?某种神吗? |
[1:02:14] | Something they worshiped? What? | 他们崇拜的?哪种? |
[1:02:16] | – It kind of looks like… – What’s that? | – 它有点像是… – 那是啥? |
[1:02:19] | What the hell is that? | 那究竟是什么东西? |
[1:02:20] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天啊 好 |
[1:02:22] | Just stay calm. Stay quiet. | 没事冷静 保持安静 |
[1:02:23] | This is okay, I can handle this. | 没事的 我能处理 |
[1:02:26] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 小东西 |
[1:02:30] | Come in, Prometheus. | 收到 普罗米修斯号 |
[1:02:31] | We have an elongate reptile-type creature. | 我们这里碰到一种爬虫类生物 |
[1:02:35] | Maybe 30, 40 inches, with transparent skin. | 可能30到40英寸长 透明皮肤 |
[1:02:39] | And it’s beautiful. | 真是漂亮 |
[1:02:42] | Okay! | 好! |
[1:02:46] | Prometheus… | 普罗米修斯号 |
[1:02:47] | we have two. | 我们找到两个 |
[1:02:48] | Look at you. Look at you, baby. | 看看它 看看它 宝贝 |
[1:02:51] | Jesus, look at the size of that. What is it? | 天啊 看看它的尺寸 怎么样? |
[1:02:54] | – You need to stay calm. – What’s there to be calm about? | – 你需要冷静下来 – 谁说我要冷静? |
[1:02:56] | You need to stay calm because she is beautiful. | 你应该冷静 因为她真是美丽 |
[1:02:59] | What makes you think that’s female? | 你怎么知道那个是女的? |
[1:03:01] | She’s a lady. Look! | 是一位女士 看! |
[1:03:10] | She’s mesmerized. | 她被催眠了 |
[1:03:12] | Come here. Come here. | 过来啊 过来啊 |
[1:03:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:03:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:03:20] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:03:24] | You’re strong! | 你真有力气! |
[1:03:26] | You should help me now. | 现在你可以来帮我了 |
[1:03:27] | Get it off. | 拿掉它 |
[1:03:31] | Cut it here, man! | 从这儿割 伙计! |
[1:03:32] | I ain’t touching that! | 我可不碰这玩意儿! |
[1:03:34] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:03:36] | – It’s getting tighter. – I ain’t touching it! | – 越来越紧了 – 我不碰这玩意儿! |
[1:03:38] | Cut the thing, man, for God’s sake! | 割掉它啊 伙计 看在上帝份上! |
[1:03:41] | God, you’re making it worse! | 天啊 这下更糟了! |
[1:03:43] | It’s tightening! It’s tight… | 缠得越来越紧了!缠得… |
[1:03:45] | It’s breaking my arm! | 它快弄断我的手臂了! |
[1:03:48] | Shit! | 糟了! |
[1:03:49] | Cut it off! | 割掉它! |
[1:03:51] | Cut it off! | 割掉它! |
[1:03:52] | Cut it off! | 割掉它! |
[1:03:53] | Cut it off! | 割掉它! |
[1:03:57] | Shit! | 糟了! |
[1:03:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[1:04:00] | Oh, my God! Oh, Jesus! | 天啊!天啊! |
[1:04:03] | It’s in my suit. | 它进到我的衣服里了! |
[1:04:05] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:05:06] | Shaw, you up? | 肖 你在吗? |
[1:05:09] | Yeah, what’s up? | 在 怎么了? |
[1:05:11] | The storm passed, but I can’t reach Millburn or Fifield. | 风暴过去了 但我联系不到密尔本或是费菲尔德 |
[1:05:13] | Taking a few men down, see if I can rustle them up. | 放一些人下去 看看能否发现他们 |
[1:05:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:19] | Any idea where they are? | 你知道他们大致在哪儿么? |
[1:05:20] | Last time they radioed in was where you found your head. | 上次和他们通话的时候他们就在你们发现头的地方 |
[1:05:24] | Okay, we’re coming. | 好 我来了 |
[1:05:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:05:28] | Chance, you’re coming with me. Come on. | 钱斯 你跟我来 快点 |
[1:05:31] | All right, boss. | 知道了 头儿 |
[1:05:33] | – Ravel, did you fix that glitch? – No, captain. | – 拉威尔 你认为那是故障么? – 不是 舰长 |
[1:05:36] | – It’s gotta be in the hardware. – What glitch, captain? | – 可能是硬件的问题 – 什么故障 舰长? |
[1:05:39] | One of them probes picked up a life form. | 其中一个探测器检测到有活着的生物 |
[1:05:42] | Pops up every hour for a couple of seconds and then it’s gone. | 但是不到一会讯号就消失了 |
[1:05:47] | I can find the probe and fix it. | 我能找到那些探测器并修好它 |
[1:05:48] | Knock yourself out. | 随你便 |
[1:05:51] | Be careful, doctors. | 小心点 博士 |
[1:06:14] | Fifield! | 费菲尔德! |
[1:06:19] | Millburn? | 密尔本! |
[1:06:24] | All right, come on down. | 好吧 继续前进 |
[1:06:46] | David, are you alone? | 大卫 你一个人么? |
[1:06:51] | Yes, Miss Vickers. | 是的 维克丝小姐 |
[1:06:52] | Uplink your feed to my room. | 给我房间视频信号 |
[1:06:54] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:08:38] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:08:42] | You cut me off. | 竟敢掐了我的讯号 |
[1:09:05] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:09:10] | – Charlie? – I just tripped. | – 查理? – 我滑了下 |
[1:09:12] | Oh, my God, you’re sick! | 天啊 你病了! |
[1:09:13] | I’m okay, baby. Come on. | 我没事 继续 |
[1:09:15] | Fifield? | 费菲尔德! |
[1:09:17] | Millburn? | 密尔本! |
[1:09:25] | Hey, Chance. I wouldn’t touch that if I were you. | 钱斯 我是你可不会碰 |
[1:09:30] | Dr. Shaw? | 肖博士? |
[1:09:32] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[1:09:33] | Do we have any idea what is oozing out of these vases? | 你知道这里漏出瓮的液体是什么吗? |
[1:09:37] | No. They weren’t like this last time we were here. | 不 上次我们来的时候它们可不是这样的 |
[1:09:45] | Captain? | 舰长? |
[1:09:46] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:09:48] | Who is it? Which one? | 哪一位? |
[1:09:49] | – Who is it? – It’s Millburn. | – 那个是谁? – 是密尔本 |
[1:09:51] | – Ellie. – Don’t touch him. Hold on. | – 艾丽 – 别碰他 停下 |
[1:09:53] | Ellie, honey. | 艾丽 亲爱的 |
[1:09:54] | Charlie, what’s wrong? | 查理 怎么了? |
[1:09:56] | I need you to look at me, okay? | 我要你看着我 好吗? |
[1:09:59] | You know infections… | 可能是感染… |
[1:10:00] | so, what do you see? | 那你看到了什么? |
[1:10:01] | This is not good, baby. | 不太妙 宝贝 |
[1:10:03] | You look at me, you tell me what you see. | 看着我 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[1:10:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:10:11] | Ford, get over here. | 福特 快过来 |
[1:10:13] | It’s okay. Janek? | 没关系 杰尼克? |
[1:10:14] | – What? – We have to go now! | – 什么? – 我们还是快离开! |
[1:10:16] | What do you see? | 你到底看到了什么? |
[1:10:17] | Honey, what do you see? | 亲爱的 你看到什么? |
[1:10:19] | Holloway’s sick. He’s not good. | 霍罗威病了 他不太好 |
[1:10:21] | I see movement in his esophagus. | 食道里像是什么东西 |
[1:10:27] | – Come on, baby. – No. I’m okay. | – 快点 宝贝 – 不 我没事 |
[1:10:29] | Janek! | 杰尼克! |
[1:10:30] | Come over and help me! | 舰长过来帮我! |
[1:10:31] | – I’m okay. – Ford, get over there. What’s happening? | – 我没事 – 福特 过来看看 这是怎么回事? |
[1:10:34] | – I’m okay. – Let’s go! | – 我没事 – 走吧! |
[1:10:35] | Help me with him. | 帮我看着他 |
[1:10:36] | I got you. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 抓紧 我们快点离开 |
[1:10:39] | Prometheus… | 普罗米修斯号… |
[1:10:40] | come in. | 收到 |
[1:10:41] | – Watch your head. – Okay. I’m okay. | – 注意头顶 – 好的 我没事 |
[1:10:43] | – Holloway. – Get him up. | – 霍罗威 – 抬起他 |
[1:10:45] | – Come on. – Prometheus, come in. | – 快点 – 普罗米修斯号 收到 |
[1:10:47] | Is anyone there? | 有人么? |
[1:10:49] | This is Vickers. | 我是维克丝 |
[1:10:50] | I need a medical team standing by the airlock. | 我需要医疗队在气舱处等候 |
[1:10:53] | Full quarantine fail-safe. | 全面隔离检疫处理 |
[1:10:55] | Holloway’s sick. | 霍罗威病了 |
[1:10:57] | Sick with what? | 什么病? |
[1:10:58] | – Just do it. – Let’s get him back to the ship. | – 照做就是了 – 我们把他送回船上 |
[1:11:01] | – It’s not safe down here. – Charlie? | – 那下边不安全 – 查理? |
[1:11:03] | I’m suiting up. | 我去换衣 |
[1:11:04] | – Charlie, talk to me. – Move! | – 查理 跟我说 – 走! |
[1:11:06] | – What was that back there? – Let’s go, people! | – 什么东西在后面? – 走吧! |
[1:11:10] | We’ve gotta move! We’ve gotta move! | 我们得走!我们得走! |
[1:15:11] | He don’t look too good. | 他看上去不太妙 |
[1:15:12] | Did he catch something down there? We had our helmets off. | 他抓着什么东西么?我们的头盔丢了 |
[1:15:15] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[1:15:16] | Prometheus, this is Janek. | 普罗米修斯号 我是杰尼克 |
[1:15:17] | Make sure that back door is open. | 确保后门是开着的 |
[1:15:19] | Aye, captain. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:15:21] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊!我很抱歉! |
[1:15:25] | Come on! | 用力! |
[1:15:26] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:15:33] | Prometheus! Why is that door not open? | 普罗米修斯号!为什么不开门? |
[1:15:36] | Vickers, that is an order! | 维克丝 这是命令! |
[1:15:38] | Get that goddamn door open! | 打开那见鬼的门! |
[1:15:40] | – Look at me. It’s too late, I’m sick. – No, it’s not. | – 看着我 太迟了 我病了 – 不 还没有 |
[1:15:43] | Come on! | 继续! |
[1:15:45] | Ford, help me! | 福特 帮我! |
[1:15:46] | Airlock crew, if you can hear me, it’s Janek. | 气闸员 如果你听到了 我是杰尼克 |
[1:15:48] | Open that back door right now! | 马上打开后门! |
[1:15:50] | Hold that door! | 开门! |
[1:15:51] | Prometheus… | 普罗米修斯号… |
[1:15:52] | do you copy? | 你收到没? |
[1:15:53] | Goddamn it, open that door! That is an order! | 见鬼 快开门!这是命令! |
[1:15:56] | Open it. | 开门! |
[1:16:04] | What the hell is this? | 这怎么回事? |
[1:16:07] | Vickers, this is a sick man. | 维克丝 他是位病人 |
[1:16:08] | I see that. That’s why he’s not coming on! | 我知道 这正是不能让他上船的原因! |
[1:16:12] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[1:16:13] | Chance, get over here! | 钱斯 过来! |
[1:16:17] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:16:18] | We can still help him! | 我们得救救他! |
[1:16:21] | Help yourself. Everybody but Holloway back on this ship! | 除霍罗威外 全体人员马上回到船上! |
[1:16:24] | I won’t leave him! | 我不能丢下他! |
[1:16:26] | Wait! We could put him on the Med-Pod! | 等等!我们可以把他放进医疗舱! |
[1:16:29] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这么做! |
[1:16:31] | It’s okay, Ellie. | 没事的 艾丽 |
[1:16:32] | Vickers! | 维克丝! |
[1:16:33] | What are you doing? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:16:35] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:16:36] | – I love you. – No. | – 我爱你 – 不要 |
[1:16:37] | I’m telling you, stay back! | 我警告你 别过来! |
[1:16:38] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:16:39] | Stay back! | 退回去! |
[1:16:40] | No! No, Charlie! | 不 不 查理! |
[1:16:42] | – Do it. – No! | – 来吧 – 不! |
[1:16:48] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:51] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:53] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:58] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[1:17:02] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:17] | My deepest condolences. | 致以我最深切的慰问 |
[1:17:21] | I’m going to have to take this. | 我得拿走它 |
[1:17:22] | It may be contaminated. | 它可能被感染了 |
[1:17:25] | If there’s a contagion, we were all exposed. | 如果它会传染 我们都有危险 |
[1:17:31] | You need… We need to run blood work on everyone who set foot in the pyramid. | 你要… 我们必须对接触金字塔的人进行验血 |
[1:17:35] | Yes, of course. | 是 当然 |
[1:17:37] | Yes? | 好? |
[1:17:46] | I understand how inappropriate this is… | 我知道这不太妥当… |
[1:17:50] | given the circumstances. | 鉴于这种情况下 |
[1:17:53] | But as you ordered quarantine fail-safes… | 但是当你被下令隔离… |
[1:17:58] | it’s my responsibility to ask. | 我有责任要这样问 |
[1:18:01] | Have you and Dr. Holloway had any intimate contact recently? | 你最近和霍罗威博士有过亲密接触吗? |
[1:18:06] | Since you and he were so close… | 自从你和他走得很近后… |
[1:18:10] | I want to be as thorough as poss… | 我只是想尽可能搞清楚… |
[1:18:14] | My, my. | 哎呀 |
[1:18:19] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[1:18:23] | What? | 什么? |
[1:18:25] | From the look of it, three months so. | 看上去 有三个月大了 |
[1:18:28] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 那不可能 |
[1:18:31] | I can’t be pregnant. | 我不可能怀孕 |
[1:18:33] | Did you have intercourse with Dr. Holloway? | 你有和霍罗威博士发生性关系吗? |
[1:18:38] | Yes… | 是的… |
[1:18:39] | but 10 hours ago. | 只是10小时以前 |
[1:18:42] | There’s no bloody way I’m three months pregnant. | 根本不可能我会怀孕 |
[1:18:46] | Well, doctor… | 博士… |
[1:18:48] | it’s not exactly a traditional fetus. | 看上去胎儿也挺不正常的 |
[1:18:54] | I want to see it. | 我想看看 |
[1:18:55] | Don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[1:18:58] | David, I want to see it. | 大卫 我想看看 |
[1:19:01] | Now, doctor… | 现在 博士… |
[1:19:05] | I want to see it. | 我要看看它 |
[1:19:08] | I want it out of me. | 我要把它取出来 |
[1:19:09] | We don’t have the personnel… | 我们这里没有适合的人… |
[1:19:11] | to perform a procedure like that. | 能够做这种处理 |
[1:19:14] | – Our best option… – I want it out. | – 最好的选择是… – 我要拿掉这个东西 |
[1:19:16] | Put you back into cryostasis until we return to Earth. | 把你放入冷冻休眠舱 直到我们返回地球 |
[1:19:19] | Please, get it out of me. | 求你了 把它取出来 |
[1:19:22] | Get it out of me! | 把它取出来! |
[1:19:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:19:31] | Here, let me give you something. | 我给你一样东西 |
[1:19:37] | That’s it. There, there. | 这就对了 那里 那里 |
[1:19:45] | Someone will be along shortly… | 马上就会有人来… |
[1:19:48] | to bring you back to Cryo Deck. | 把你送去冷冻舱 |
[1:19:55] | It must feel like your God abandoned you. | 你肯定觉得你的神抛弃了你 |
[1:19:57] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:59] | To lose… | 死了… |
[1:20:00] | Dr. Holloway after your father died under such similar circumstances. | 霍罗威博士跟你爸爸死于一样的状况之下 |
[1:20:05] | What was it that killed him? | 是什么杀死他的? |
[1:20:08] | Ebola? | 伊波拉? |
[1:20:14] | How do you…? How do you know that? | 你怎么…? 你是怎么知道的? |
[1:20:18] | I watched your dreams. | 我看了你的梦境 |
[1:20:42] | Dr. Shaw? | 肖博士? |
[1:20:44] | We’re here to put you in an anti-contamination suit, | 我们在这儿把你放入抗感染外套里面 |
[1:20:48] | take you back to Cryo Deck go to beddy-byes. | 然后送你去冷冻舱里休眠 |
[1:20:51] | Dr. Shaw? | 肖博士? |
[1:20:54] | She’s doped. Prepare her. | 她被麻醉了 做好准备 |
[1:21:26] | Emergency procedures initiated. | 紧急救治手术启动 |
[1:21:28] | Please verbally state the nature of your injury. | 请口头描述你的病情 |
[1:21:31] | I need a Caesarean. | 我需要剖腹产手术 |
[1:21:33] | Error. This Med-Pod is calibrated for male patients… | 错误 医疗舱为男性病人标准制定使用… |
[1:21:36] | and does not offer the procedure you have requested. | 不能进行你所要求的手术 |
[1:21:39] | Seek medical assistance elsewhere. | 请查看其它的医疗帮助 |
[1:21:44] | Surgery. | 手术(人工自定义手术) |
[1:21:45] | Abdominal. | 腹部 |
[1:21:47] | Penetrating… | 穿透… |
[1:21:48] | injuries. | 深部损伤 |
[1:21:50] | Foreign body. | 异物 |
[1:21:51] | Initiate. | 启动 |
[1:21:55] | Surgical procedure to begin. | 外科手术程序开始 |
[1:22:39] | Running diagnostics. | 运行诊断程序 |
[1:22:43] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[1:22:46] | Get it out! Come on! | 快出去!快啊! |
[1:22:49] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:22:53] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[1:22:56] | – Come on! – Initiating anesthetics. | – 快点! – 开始麻醉 |
[1:22:59] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:23:07] | Commence surgical procedure. | 开始外科手术 |
[1:23:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:23:54] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[1:23:55] | Oh, God! | 我的天! |
[1:24:15] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊!天啊! |
[1:24:17] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:24:35] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:25:02] | Bridge to hangar. This is the captain. | 舰桥呼叫机库 我是舰长 |
[1:25:05] | – Yes, captain. – Can you see what I see? | – 收到 舰长 – 你能看到我所看到的么? |
[1:25:07] | Fifield’s monitor just popped up. | 费菲尔德的监视镜头突然出现了 |
[1:25:09] | What? Where? | 什么?在哪儿? |
[1:25:11] | According to what I’m looking at, | 依据我所看到的 |
[1:25:13] | it’s outside the goddamn ship. | 他就在该死的船外面 |
[1:25:16] | Barnes, open the door! | 巴恩斯 打开门! |
[1:25:17] | Fifield, do you copy me? Come on in. | 费菲尔德 你收到没?说话 |
[1:25:20] | Fifield? | 费菲尔德? |
[1:25:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:25:43] | Hey, Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[1:25:44] | Take a look at this. | 看下这个什么情况 |
[1:25:51] | Fifield? | 费菲尔德? |
[1:25:55] | What the hell is going on down there? | 下面到底出了什么事? |
[1:26:11] | I’m coming down there. | 我下去看看 |
[1:26:12] | Chance, you’re suiting up. | 钱斯 你把衣服换上 |
[1:26:13] | – Come on. – Don’t let it on the ship! | – 快点 – 别把它留在船上! |
[1:26:30] | Take him out! | 杀了他! |
[1:26:31] | Got him! | 杀了他! |
[1:26:34] | Do it! | 杀啊! |
[1:26:39] | – You ready, Chance? – Yes. | – 准备好了 钱斯? 好了 |
[1:26:44] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:26:45] | Get in the rover! | 到车里面来! |
[1:26:47] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得离开这里! |
[1:26:55] | Go! | 快! |
[1:27:28] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:28:05] | You’ve been asleep. | 你一直在深眠中 |
[1:28:07] | You were on the ship all this time. Why? | 你一直就在船上 为什么? |
[1:28:11] | Well, I…. | 我… |
[1:28:13] | I have a few days of life left in me. | 我已经时日无多了 |
[1:28:16] | I didn’t wanna waste them… | 我不想浪费时间… |
[1:28:17] | until you could deliver what you promised. | 直到你能实现你的承诺 |
[1:28:21] | To meet my maker. | 见我的造物主 |
[1:28:22] | There we are, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[1:28:24] | – Nice and clean. – Haven’t you told him they’re all gone? | – 干干净净 – 你怎么不告诉他造物主们都死了呢? |
[1:28:28] | But they’re not all gone, Dr. Shaw. | 但他们没全死 肖博士 |
[1:28:32] | One of them is still alive. | 其中一个还活着 |
[1:28:34] | We’re on our way to see him now. | 我们现在就准备去见他 |
[1:28:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:38] | Turn me around. | 让我转过去 |
[1:28:40] | You convinced me that… | 是你让我相信… |
[1:28:46] | if these things made us… | 如果这些造物主创造了我们… |
[1:28:50] | then surely they could save us. | 同样他们也可以挽救我们 |
[1:28:53] | My stick, please. | 我的拐杖 帮下 |
[1:28:59] | Well, save me, anyway. | 总之他们会救我 |
[1:29:01] | Save you from what? | 救你什么啊? |
[1:29:04] | Death, of course. | 当然是我的命啊 |
[1:29:06] | Stand me up. | 帮我起来 |
[1:29:11] | I’m all right. | 我没事了 |
[1:29:13] | I’m all right. | 我没事了 |
[1:29:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:29:17] | But you don’t understand. | 你根本就不了解 |
[1:29:19] | You don’t know. | 你不了解 |
[1:29:20] | This place isn’t what we thought it was. They aren’t… | 这地方根本就不是我们想象的地方 他们也不是… |
[1:29:23] | what we thought they were. | 我们想象的样子 |
[1:29:25] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:29:27] | We were so wrong. | 我们真是大错特错 |
[1:29:28] | Charlie…. | 查理… |
[1:29:30] | Dr. Holloway’s dead. | 霍罗威博士死了 |
[1:29:34] | We must leave! | 我们必须离开! |
[1:29:36] | And what would Charlie do… | 你觉得现在查理会做什么… |
[1:29:39] | now that we’re so close… | 现在我们如此之接近… |
[1:29:44] | to answering the most meaningful questions ever asked by mankind? | 可以解答人类历史上最有意义的问题吗? |
[1:29:50] | How can you leave without knowing what they are? | 你怎能就此一走了之而什么都不过问呢? |
[1:30:01] | Or have you lost your faith, Shaw? | 或是你丧失信仰了么 肖? |
[1:30:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:31:02] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:31:10] | Where the hell are you going, doc? | 你到底要去哪里 博士? |
[1:31:12] | You know what this place is? | 你知道这是什么地方吗? |
[1:31:15] | Those Engineers? This ain’t their home. | 那些工程师?这里可不是他们的家 |
[1:31:20] | It’s an installation. Maybe even military. | 这是个基地 更像是军事基地 |
[1:31:23] | They put it out here because they’re not stupid enough… | 他们在这个地方建造基地是因为他们可不会蠢到… |
[1:31:26] | to make weapons of mass destruction on their own doorstep. | 在自己家门口实验这种大规模杀伤性武器 |
[1:31:30] | That’s what all that shit is in those vases. | 就是那些在瓮里的狗屁东西 |
[1:31:34] | They made it here. | 他们在这里制造了它们 |
[1:31:35] | It got out, it turned on them. The end. | 它们逃了出来 它们进行反扑 结束了 |
[1:31:41] | It’s time for us to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[1:31:44] | One of them is still alive. | 他们中的一个还活着 |
[1:31:50] | Don’t you want to know what they have to say? | 你不想知道他会说些什么吗? |
[1:31:56] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:32:00] | Right. | 对 |
[1:32:02] | All you do is fly the ship. | 你的职责只是驾驶飞船而已 |
[1:32:04] | That’s right. | 很对 |
[1:32:05] | But you must care about something, captain. | 但是你肯定在意些东西 舰长 |
[1:32:11] | If you didn’t, why are you here? | 不然你怎么会来这里? |
[1:32:17] | How about this? | 要不这样吧? |
[1:32:20] | No matter what happens down there… | 不管发生什么事情 |
[1:32:24] | I can’t bring none of that shit back home with us. | 我可不会允许带着这些东西跟我们回家 |
[1:32:27] | Can’t let it happen. | 绝不能让此事发生 |
[1:32:29] | I’ll do whatever I have to to see that it doesn’t. | 所以我要竭尽全力确保此事不会发生 |
[1:32:35] | Make sure you do, captain. | 你要说到做到 舰长 |
[1:32:52] | So you came after all. | 你终于来了 |
[1:32:54] | I thought you wanted me to. | 我知道你想去见他 |
[1:32:56] | After all your attempts to stop me from coming here… | 虽然你极力阻止我来到这里… |
[1:32:59] | I’m surprised to see you. | 我也吓了你一跳吧 |
[1:33:01] | It’s all right. Leave us. | 行了 你下去吧 |
[1:33:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:33:16] | If you’re going down there, you will die. | 如果你前去的话 你会死的 |
[1:33:22] | Very negative way of looking at things. | 你总是往不好的那面看 |
[1:33:26] | That’s exactly why you should have stayed at home. | 你早就应该呆在家里 |
[1:33:29] | Did you really think I was gonna sit in a boardroom for years… | 你真的以为我能安心的坐在董事会会议室几年… |
[1:33:32] | arguing over who was in charge… | 去和人争论谁来当家管事… |
[1:33:34] | while you go look for some miracle on some… | 而你去寻找什么奇迹… |
[1:33:37] | godforsaken rock in the middle of space? | 或是太空深处的倒霉石头吗? |
[1:33:44] | A king has his reign, and then he dies. | 国王是有统治权 但他也会死 |
[1:33:49] | It’s inevitable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[1:33:53] | That is the natural order of things. | 这是自然法则决定的事情 |
[1:34:10] | Anything else? | 说完了? |
[1:34:13] | No… | 说完了… |
[1:34:16] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:34:19] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[1:34:33] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 我没料到你骨子里这么有能耐 |
[1:34:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:34:36] | Poor choice of words. | 你做得好 |
[1:34:40] | Extraordinary survival instincts, Elizabeth. | 你真是有非凡的求生本能 伊丽莎白 |
[1:34:48] | What happens when Weyland is not around to program you? | 要是维兰德死了没人帮你编制程序了会怎样? |
[1:34:52] | I suppose I’ll be free. | 我想我就自由了 |
[1:34:55] | You want that? | 那就是你想要的? |
[1:34:56] | “Want”? | “想”? |
[1:34:58] | Not a concept I’m familiar with. | 我可不熟悉这个概念 |
[1:35:00] | That being said… | 话虽如此… |
[1:35:03] | doesn’t everyone want their parents dead? | 不是每个人都想自己的父母死啊? |
[1:35:07] | I didn’t. | 我也不想 |
[1:35:09] | Dr. Shaw. | 肖博士 |
[1:35:11] | So pleased you could join us. | 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[1:35:28] | You can take your helmet off if you like, sir. | 你要是愿意就摘下头盔好了 先生 |
[1:35:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:31] | The air is perfectly breathable. | 空气是可以呼吸的 |
[1:35:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:35:35] | Positive. | 是的 |
[1:35:36] | Wait. We still don’t know how Holloway got infected. | 等下 我们仍然不知道霍罗威是如何感染的 |
[1:35:40] | If it’s in the air. | 假如是空气传染的 |
[1:35:42] | It’s not. | 不是空气传染 |
[1:35:43] | How do you know that? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:35:45] | Smells fine to me. | 看来我没事 |
[1:35:49] | – Shall we? – Please. | – 我们继续? – 请吧 |
[1:35:56] | The bridge is just up ahead. | 桥头就在前面 |
[1:35:58] | What is this? | 这是哪里? |
[1:36:00] | It’s a cargo hold. | 这里是货物舱 |
[1:36:11] | Janek? Are you seeing this? | 杰尼克?你看到了么? |
[1:36:15] | How many is there, Shaw? | 那儿有多少 肖? |
[1:36:16] | Thousands. | 数千 |
[1:36:19] | What the hell? | 这算什么? |
[1:36:24] | Ravel, give me those schematics. | 拉威尔 给我那些探测器读数 |
[1:36:29] | Putting it on the table now. | 在桌面上显示 |
[1:36:33] | Strip away the dome. | 除掉那个圆顶 |
[1:36:34] | Isolate that area, bring it up. | 分离那个区域 来了 |
[1:36:37] | Bringing it up, captain. | 来了 舰长 |
[1:36:42] | Enlarge that. | 放大 |
[1:36:45] | Rotate it. | 旋转 |
[1:36:50] | That is a ship. | 那是艘飞船 |
[1:36:53] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:36:56] | It’s a goddamn ship. | 是艘该死的飞船 |
[1:37:02] | A superior species, no doubt. | 高等物种 毫无疑问 |
[1:37:07] | Their hypersleep chambers will impress, I trust. | 他们的深眠舱出人意料 我相信 |
[1:37:21] | So they were traveling somewhere. | 那么他们是准备前往某个地方 |
[1:37:23] | I’ve managed to work out the broad strokes. | 我已经弄清了大概的情况 |
[1:37:26] | It’s fairly evident they were in the process of leaving… | 很显然他们正准备离开… |
[1:37:31] | before things went to pot. | 在大难临头之前 |
[1:37:33] | Leaving to go where? | 前往哪里? |
[1:37:36] | Earth. | 地球 |
[1:37:38] | Why? | 为何? |
[1:37:40] | Sometimes to create one must first destroy. | 有时候创造前必先毁灭 |
[1:37:47] | Where is he, David? | 他在哪里 大卫? |
[1:37:49] | This way, sir. | 这边 长官 |
[1:37:57] | Are you sure he’s alive? | 你确定他还活着? |
[1:38:00] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:38:05] | And you can speak to him? | 你能和他对话? |
[1:38:07] | I believe I can. | 我想可以 |
[1:38:45] | I’m all right, I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:38:48] | Speak to him, David. | 跟他说吧 大卫 |
[1:38:51] | Tell him we came, just like he asked. | 跟他说我们来过 就像他问的一样 |
[1:38:53] | Ask where they’re from. | 问他们从何而来 |
[1:38:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:38:56] | Ask him what’s in his cargo. | 问他在货物舱里是什么东西 |
[1:38:58] | It killed his people. | 那些东西杀人了 |
[1:38:59] | Shaw, enough. | 肖 够了 |
[1:39:00] | – David. – You made it here… | – 大卫 – 你在这里制造这东西… |
[1:39:02] | and it was meant for us. Why? | 是用来对付我们的 为什么? |
[1:39:05] | Enough. For God’s sake, shut her up. | 够了 看在上帝的份上 让她闭嘴 |
[1:39:09] | I need to know why! | 你要知道这是为什么! |
[1:39:10] | What did we do wrong? Why do you hate us? | 我们做错了什么?你为什么恨我们? |
[1:39:13] | She opens her mouth again, shoot her. | 她要是再再张嘴 就毙了她 |
[1:39:15] | David, continue. Tell him why I came. | 大卫 继续 告诉他我此行目的 |
[1:39:38] | No! | 不! |
[1:39:45] | Ford! Move! | 福特!跑! |
[1:40:05] | There’s nothing. | 算是白费功夫 |
[1:40:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:40:16] | Have a good journey, Mr. Weyland. | 你一路走好 维兰德先生 |
[1:40:26] | Time to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[1:40:41] | Mr. Chance, take us home. | 钱斯先生 带我们回家 |
[1:41:57] | Oh, no! | 哦不! |
[1:42:06] | Hey, cap. | 舰长 |
[1:42:07] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么? |
[1:42:52] | Prometheus! | 普罗米修斯号! |
[1:42:54] | Come in! | 收到没? |
[1:42:56] | Shaw, is that you? | 肖 是你吗? |
[1:42:57] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:42:58] | Janek… | 杰尼克… |
[1:42:59] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:43:01] | This ship is taking off! | 那艘船启动出发了! |
[1:43:02] | – What? – What is she talking about? | – 什么? – 她到底再说些什么? |
[1:43:04] | You can’t let it leave! | 你不能丢下它! |
[1:43:06] | You have to stop it! | 你必须阻止它! |
[1:43:07] | We’re not stopping anything, Shaw. We’re going home. | 我们可不会管 肖 我们回家了 |
[1:43:10] | Janek, if you don’t stop it… | 杰尼克 如果我们不阻止这艘船… |
[1:43:12] | there won’t be any home to go back to. | 那我们就没得家可回了 |
[1:43:16] | It’s carrying death, and it’s headed for Earth. | 那艘船装载着死亡 它向着地球去了 |
[1:43:19] | – Shaw, this is not a warship. – I know. | – 肖 那可不是什么战舰 – 我知道 |
[1:43:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:43:23] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:43:25] | But you must do it. | 但你必须这么做 |
[1:43:27] | Captain, let’s go! | 舰长 我们走吧! |
[1:43:29] | Janek, please believe me! Please! | 杰尼克 求求你相信我!求你了! |
[1:43:47] | I told you to get this ship going. | 我告诉你快让这飞船飞起来 |
[1:43:49] | Mr. Ravel. | 拉威尔先生 |
[1:43:50] | Warm up the ion propulsion. | 加热离子推进器 |
[1:43:52] | – What are you talking about? – Sir. | – 你胡说些什么? – 长官 |
[1:43:54] | Burning ion in the atmosphere… | 在这种大气下加热离子… |
[1:43:55] | – Turns us into a bullet. That’s the point. – What are you doing? | – 把我们变成子弹 就是这个意思 – 你到底想干什么? |
[1:43:59] | This is my ship. I’m telling you to take us home! | 这船是我的 我要你带我们回家! |
[1:44:02] | Vickers, I’ll eject your module onto that surface. Two years of life. | 维克丝 我要弹射掉你的救生独立舱 可维持两年生命 |
[1:44:05] | You want it, or you want to stay with me? | 你是想要它 还是想留在这里和我在一起? |
[1:44:08] | You got 40 seconds to get to the escape pod. | 你有40秒去逃生舱 |
[1:44:11] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:44:12] | Gentlemen I can handle this myself. | 先生们我能自己驾驶 |
[1:44:16] | Feel free to join Miss Vickers. | 你们和维克丝小姐一起走吧 |
[1:44:18] | All due respect, captain. | 我尊敬你 舰长 |
[1:44:20] | You’re a shit pilot and you’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 你可不是驾驶员 你需要我们所有的帮助 |
[1:44:40] | # Well, if you can’t be with the one you love # | # 如果你不能和你爱的人在一起 # |
[1:44:44] | If you think this means the bet’s off… | 如果你觉得赌注取消了… |
[1:44:47] | you’re wrong. | 那你可就错了 |
[1:44:50] | Why don’t you pay me on the other side? | 为何你不去另一个世界付给我呢? |
[1:44:53] | All right, get us as close as we can. | 好吧 我们尽量靠近点 |
[1:44:55] | Only got one shot at this. | 只有一次机会 |
[1:45:10] | Lifeboats away! | 丢掉负重! |
[1:45:16] | Twenty seconds to evacuate. | 还剩20秒撤离 |
[1:45:26] | – Countdown initiated. – Ion propulsion is online. | – 添加混合燃料 – 离子推力启动 |
[1:45:29] | Ten. | 十 |
[1:45:30] | Nine. | 九 |
[1:45:31] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:45:32] | Eight. | 八 |
[1:45:46] | – Three. – Gentleman, let’s do this. | – 三 – 先生们 动手吧 |
[1:45:47] | Two. | 二 |
[1:45:51] | Impact imminent. | 警告即将撞击 |
[1:45:52] | Hands off! | 离手! |
[1:46:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:47:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:47:20] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[1:47:37] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:47:55] | Warning: You have two minutes of oxygen remaining. | 警告: 还剩下2分钟的氧气量 |
[1:48:47] | Warning: You have 30 seconds of oxygen remaining. | 警告: 还剩下30秒的氧气量 |
[1:49:04] | Airlock sealed. | 气舱关闭 |
[1:49:07] | Oxygen levels now stabilizing. | 氧气含量现在稳定 |
[1:50:27] | Elizabeth, are you there? | 伊丽莎白 听得到我么? |
[1:50:30] | This is David. | 我是大卫 |
[1:50:32] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 是的 我听到了 |
[1:50:35] | You need to get out immediately. | 你应该马上离开 |
[1:50:38] | He’s coming for you. | 他找你来了 |
[1:50:40] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了? |
[1:50:41] | Airlock breach. | 气舱被打开 |
[1:50:51] | Die! | 去死吧! |
[1:52:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:52:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:52:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:52:25] | I’m sorry, Charlie, I can’t do it. | 我对不起你 查理 我做不到 |
[1:52:29] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我就是做不到 |
[1:52:36] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:52:39] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[1:52:45] | Dr. Shaw… | 肖博士… |
[1:52:47] | can you hear me? | 你听得到我么? |
[1:52:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:52:52] | Yes, I can hear you. | 是的 我听得到 |
[1:52:55] | I was afraid you were dead. | 我真怕你死了 |
[1:52:59] | You have no idea what afraid is. | 你根本不知道什么叫怕 |
[1:53:02] | I know we’ve had our differences… | 我知道我们有所分歧… |
[1:53:07] | but, please… | 但是… |
[1:53:09] | I need to ask you for your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:53:12] | Why the hell would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[1:53:16] | Because, without me, you’ll never leave this place. | 因为没有我 你将不能离开这个地方 |
[1:53:20] | Neither one of us is leaving this place. | 反正我们哪个都不可能离开 |
[1:53:24] | It’s not the only ship. | 这不是唯一的飞船 |
[1:53:28] | There are many others. | 有很多这样的船 |
[1:53:31] | I can operate them. | 我能驾驶他们 |
[1:53:42] | Dr. Shaw? | 肖博士? |
[1:53:56] | Dr. Shaw! | 肖博士! |
[1:53:59] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[1:54:06] | Where is my cross? | 我的十字架呢? |
[1:54:08] | The pouch in my utility belt. | 在我的工具腰带里 |
[1:54:29] | Even after all this… | 经历了这一切… |
[1:54:31] | you still believe, don’t you? | 你还存有信仰 是吗? |
[1:54:34] | You said you could understand their navigation… | 你说你懂得他们的导航… |
[1:54:37] | use their maps. | 用他们的星图 |
[1:54:40] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[1:54:42] | Once we get to one of their other ships… | 只要我们去到另一艘飞船里… |
[1:54:45] | finding a path to Earth should be relatively straightforward. | 就可以直接找到一条回地球的路径 |
[1:54:49] | I don’t want to go back to where we came from. | 我不想回到我们来的那个地方 |
[1:54:53] | I want to go where they came from. | 我想去到他们的所在之处 |
[1:54:57] | Do you think you can do that, David? | 你认为你做的到么 大卫? |
[1:55:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:55:06] | I believe I can. | 我相信我做的到 |
[1:55:17] | May I ask what you hope to achieve by going there? | 我能问下你去哪儿想达成什么目的么? |
[1:55:20] | They created us. | 他们创造了我们 |
[1:55:22] | Then they tried to kill us. | 然后他们想要杀死我们 |
[1:55:25] | They changed their minds. | 他们改变了主意 |
[1:55:28] | I deserve to know why. | 我有权知道这是为什么 |
[1:55:32] | The answer is irrelevant. | 这个答案可能无关紧要 |
[1:55:35] | Does it matter why they changed their minds? | 他们为什么改变主意真的没关系吗? |
[1:55:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:55:40] | Yes, it does. | 这当然要紧 |
[1:55:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:55:45] | Well… | 这么说… |
[1:55:49] | I guess that’s because I’m a human being… | 我猜那是因为我是人类… |
[1:55:52] | and you’re a robot. | 而你是个机器人 |
[1:56:03] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:56:04] | It’s quite all right. | 没事 |
[1:56:21] | Final report of the vessel Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯号最后汇报 |
[1:56:24] | The ship and her entire crew are gone. | 船和所有船员都已损失 |
[1:56:27] | If you’re receiving this transmission… | 如果你们收到此信号… |
[1:56:29] | make no attempt to come to its point of origin. | 不要企图追溯它的源头 |
[1:56:33] | There is only death here now, and I’m leaving it behind. | 这里只有死亡 我已弃之离去 |
[1:56:38] | It is New Year’s Day the year of our Lord, 2094. | 今天公元2094年的新年第一天 |
[1:56:44] | My name is Elizabeth Shaw… | 我的名字叫伊丽莎白·肖… |
[1:56:47] | the last survivor of the Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯号最后的幸存者 |
[1:56:50] | And I am still searching. | 我仍在探索 |