Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亿万(Billions)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亿万(Billions)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] The only enemy more dangerous 只有一种敌人
[00:09] than a man with unlimited resources… 比手握无限资源的敌人更危险
[00:12] is one with nothing to lose. 那就是一个一无所有的人
[00:14] And that is what you are looking at 而这个人就站在
[00:17] right here. 你面前
[00:19] This is for you… 这是给你的
[00:21] Look at them. With that morning-after glow. 看看他们 脸上带着事后的光彩
[00:25] This is what your wife is out doing. 这就是你妻子在外面做的好事
[00:27] You see things differently. 你看问题眼光独到
[00:29] That’s an edge. Congratulations. 那是一种优势 恭喜
[00:31] All the analysts now answer to you. 所有分析师现在起都听命于你了
[00:33] We’ve long suspected criminal activity at Axe Capital. 我们早就怀疑阿克斯资本存在犯罪活动
[00:36] Do you know how to do this? 我知道要怎么做出他想要的东西了
[00:37] Some parts of the job are pretty intuitive. 工作上某些时候全靠直觉
[00:40] Is there any law enforcement here? 这边有执法人员吗
[00:42] No. 没有
[00:43] You let me know if any show up. 有人来的话告诉我
[00:46] You should name a C.I.O. 你应该任命一名首席投资官
[00:48] I’ll do it. 我就当
[00:49] But I’m not running with you. 但是我不会和你逃跑的
[00:50] And neither are the kids. 孩子们也不会
[00:52] So, you do what you got to do, but we’re staying. 所以 你做你需要做的事情 但我们要留在这里
[00:55] Black Jack Foley. 黑杰克·富利
[00:57] How are you, Charles? 你好吗 查尔斯
[00:58] I’ll be better if you help me out with a little something. 如果你能帮我个小忙 我就会更好了
[01:00] Jack. 杰克
[01:02] Will you make me governor? 你会让我当上州长吗
[01:06] The Ice Juice IPO never tracks back to my family, 冰果汁的上市不要追查到我的家人
[01:09] to my father’s investment. 追查到我父亲的投资
[01:11] Get out of the stock, Chuck. They’re gonna crush you. 查克 尽你可能卖掉 他们会毁了你的
[01:13] Wow, I’m glad to see you view me as so defenseless. 看到你认为我是如此无力防备真让我”高兴”
[01:15] The Ice Juice short, how do I get a piece of that? 做空冰果汁这事 我怎样才能有份
[01:18] Ice Juice never made anyone sick. 冰果汁绝对不会让人生病
[01:20] You baited him? 你给他下了套
[01:21] You used my company, my career, my future… 你利用了我的公司 我的事业 我的未来
[01:25] Where do you get the fucking nerve?! 你哪来的胆子
[01:28] I am done with you. 我跟你没什么好说的了
[01:30] You’ve been named interim U.S. Attorney 你被任命为东区的
[01:31] for the Eastern District. 临时联邦检察官
[01:33] You didn’t think this shit happened by accident, 你不会以为这件事是碰巧发生的吧
[01:35] did you, Mr. Dake? 戴克先生
[01:36] I’ve arranged that you’ll lead the prosecution at Eastern. 我已经安排你去东区主导诉讼
[01:38] Tell Sacker I’m gonna make her Chief of Crim. 告诉塞克我要任命她为刑事主管
[01:42] I’m gonna find it. 我会找到的
[01:43] Whatever thread you left behind. 不论你留下了什么蛛丝马迹
[01:46] And I am gonna pull on it 我还会把它连根拔起
[01:47] until your whole fucking world unravels. 直到你的世界瓦解
[01:50] I might go down behind all of this, 我可能因此而下台
[01:52] but you are gonna be right there next to me. 但你会是我的狱友
[01:57] Worth it. 值了
[02:58] West Texas. 德克萨斯州西部
[03:00] My family bred ’em, American quarterhorses. 我家养马 美式夸特马
[03:03] Those babies fetch quite the price, 小马驹的价钱特别高
[03:05] so we were real gentle with the product. 所以我们对它们特别好
[03:07] We used teasers. 我们会用诱饵
[03:09] Those are stallions you put into the stall 就是那种一开始你放进马厩里的公马
[03:11] with the sole purpose of making sure the mare’s in heat, 目的仅仅是确保母马发情
[03:14] primed for breeding. 做好繁殖的准备
[03:15] Now, a teaser, he doesn’t get to do any fucking. 这个诱饵不会实际去交配
[03:17] He’s just there to get the mare ready. 只要在那让母马发情就行了
[03:20] Take her kicks. 让母马踢两脚
[03:21] Try to mount, take some more kicks. 往背上爬一爬 再被踢两脚
[03:24] By God, that teaser, 就算那个诱饵
[03:25] he’s got a rager going on the whole dang time. 在这个讨厌的过程中恼火起来
[03:29] But that doesn’t matter. 那又有什么关系
[03:31] As soon as that dam is ready, 只要母马准备好了
[03:32] we yank that teaser out of there, lead the real stud in, 我们就把诱饵往外一拉 把真的种马放进去
[03:35] and he gets to do all the fucking. 让他去完成交配
[03:38] Teaser has to make do with some mangy hay and a bucket of oats. 诱饵就只有脏脏的干草和一桶燕麦
[03:42] Brutal. 真残忍
[03:43] Yeah, nature often is. 是的 自然经常如此
[03:47] Right now, you’re that teaser, aren’t you, 眼下 你就是那个诱饵 不是吗
[03:50] with Dake prosecuting Axelrod? 戴克起诉阿克斯罗德
[03:52] He’s getting all the credit 抓了人
[03:53] for putting the cuffs on him and freezing his assets. 再加上冻结资产 功劳都是他一个人的
[03:56] Dake is fucking Axelrod right now in front of everybody, 现在戴克在所有人面前把阿克斯罗德骑在身下
[04:00] and you, you’re back in the barn, 而你 就在后面的马棚里
[04:02] nursing your rager with a bucket of oats. 用一桶燕麦来解决你的恼火
[04:06] Well, as long as justice is served, 只要正义得到了伸张
[04:08] credit doesn’t matter at all, General. 功劳是谁的无所谓 检察长
[04:11] Good. 很好
[04:13] Why don’t you tell me how it really makes you feel 你跟我说实话吧 看着戴克大权在握
[04:16] to see Dake with the lariat in his grip? 你心里的真实感受
[04:22] You’d like to tear that case from him with your bare hands 你想徒手把案子从他手中抢下来
[04:25] and leave him crying in the gutter. 让他在困境中痛哭流涕
[04:30] You got some wolf in you, 你真够骁勇的
[04:32] which is why you’re not getting fired. 这也是你不会被开除的原因
[04:35] Not quite yet, anyway. 至少现在不会
[04:36] No, sir, you are among the blessed few. 是的 你是少数走运的人之一
[04:39] It’s end times for most of your brethren, 你的大多数弟兄们都玩完了
[04:41] but you have not been raptured yet. 但你还没被逮住
[04:44] I’ve only kept on seven U.S. Attorneys 自从总统开恩
[04:45] since the president was good enough to appoint me 任命我当美利坚合众国的检察长
[04:47] Attorney General of these United States. 我就只保留了七个联邦检察官编制
[04:50] I just wanted to make sure our agendas are aligned 我只是想确保当遇到你几个月前提到的正义时
[04:53] when it comes to that justice you spoke of moments ago. 我们能够按规矩办事
[04:56] These high-profile cases you and your people have working? 你和你的手下一直忙活的这些引人注意的案子
[05:01] Heap of Wall Street-related matters. 都是跟华尔街相关的事
[05:03] Well, the markets are within my purview. 金融市场就在我的管辖范围内
[05:05] Well, that may be, 也许吧
[05:06] but I come from baseball country. 但是我是棒球之乡的人
[05:08] We learn at an early age 我们从小就知道
[05:10] that a tie goes to the runner. 平局之下就看跑垒的了
[05:12] And that is how I want you to think of our business community 这就是我从现在起 想让你看待商业界
[05:14] and its leaders from now on. 及其领头羊的方式
[05:17] Now, look, if there’s a clear crime, 听着 如果犯罪证据确凿
[05:18] then, by all means, you go after it. 那么无论如何 你都要追查到底
[05:20] But if it’s a bang-bang play, don’t call a man out on a win. 如果胜算不大 就别派人出去瞎折腾
[05:24] Just let that rally continue. 继续比赛就行了
[05:27] I thought you come from horse country. 我记得你是马乡的
[05:33] West Texas contains multitudes, Chuck. 德克萨斯州西部很多元 查克
[05:37] Prioritize the cases that make sense. 先做那些有意义的案子
[05:40] You know what to do with the rest. 剩下的的该怎么办你心里清楚
[05:43] They’re marked so there’s no confusion. 都已经标记好了 也没什么好困惑的了
[05:47] Come on, let’s schottische on into this ballroom. 好了 我们踱着舞步去宴会厅
[05:50] Come on. 来吧
[07:15] First order of business. 第一项任务
[07:16] There’s going to be an idea dinner night after tomorrow. 后天晚上有一个点子晚宴
[07:19] – Platinum invite list– – Fuck. Fuck that. -白金级邀请名单… -见鬼
[07:21] Fuck having this meeting without Axe here. 阿克斯都他妈不来开会
[07:23] Fuck all of this. 让这一切见鬼去吧
[07:24] – Easy, “Dollar” Bill. – Nothing about this is easy. -冷静点 美元大亨比尔 -没法冷静
[07:26] I’ve been humping my ass into the city, 我急急忙忙赶回这个城市
[07:28] hour and a half in traffic, into this swanky Manhattan office, 花了一个半小时才进到奢华的曼哈顿办公室
[07:31] and you haven’t called a single meeting 就连政府冻结所有资产
[07:32] because the government’s frozen all the assets. 你们都没说召集开个会
[07:35] So when you called this meeting, 今天早晨你们要开会
[07:36] I assumed that meant it was go-time 我还以为他们终于解冻资产
[07:38] and they’ve finally been unfrozen. 可以开工了
[07:39] Not yet. Still frozen like Otzi in the goddamn Alps. 还不行 还冻得跟阿尔卑斯山上的奥兹似的
[07:43] That’s the Frozen Man, right? 就是那个冰人 对吗
[07:48] I need those funds to flow 我需要那些基金
[07:50] like the Kancamangus Rapids. 像坎卡曼哥斯高速一样流动起来
[07:52] I’m ready to rock and roll on full auto 我已经做好准备
[07:54] right the fuck now. 高速开工了
[07:59] Where the hell is Axe? 阿克斯到底在哪
[08:08] I’m over here! 我在这
[08:26] Cool bachelor pad…bro. 单身公寓挺不错 哥们
[08:31] I wasn’t gonna stay in Westport. 我没打算待在韦斯特波特
[08:35] Guys like you head to the city 像你这样的男人婚姻破裂的时候
[08:36] when their marriages fall apart 会搬到城市里
[08:37] for the same reason birds fly south 跟小鸟怕把屁股冻掉了
[08:40] instead of freezing their asses off. 往南飞是一个道理
[08:42] It’s in the genetic code. 天性使然
[08:45] You’re the first person to see the place. 除了孩子们以外
[08:48] Other than the kids. 你是第一个见到这里的人
[08:49] What do they think? 他们觉得怎么样
[08:51] It’s stocked with video games and snacks. 装满了电子游戏和零食
[08:54] They seem fine. 他们看着还行
[08:56] How about you? 那你呢
[09:00] Did you just change out of the pajamas three minutes ago? 你是不是三分钟前刚换下睡衣
[09:04] Are you planning to come to the office anytime soon? 你近期会回办公室吗
[09:06] Yeah, once my assets are unfrozen. 是的 只等我的资产解冻
[09:08] Should everyone else go home, too? 其他人是不是也应该回家
[09:10] Not if they want to stay on the payroll. 如果他们想继续拿工资就不能回
[09:13] That’s inspiring stuff. 这可真鼓舞人心
[09:16] Must be what Kennedy said to his staff 在古巴导弹危机时
[09:17] during the Cuban missile crisis. 肯尼迪肯定也是这么对他手下说的
[09:19] Kennedy wasn’t under as much pressure as I am. 肯尼迪当时的压力没我现在大
[09:24] I tell you, Bobby, it’s times like these I… 我跟你说 波比 在这种时候…
[09:27] I wish you hadn’t fired Dr. Gus. 我希望你没有炒掉格斯博士
[09:30] Why? 为什么
[09:31] Because this… 因为这…
[09:34] is a fuckin’ disaster. 他妈是一场灾难
[09:39] I get it! I get it. 我知道 我知道
[09:41] You’re worried that every day you’re on the sidelines 你们在担心自己每天都在局外
[09:43] makes it harder for you to make your numbers for the year. 让你们更难达成自己的年度目标
[09:46] Not harder. Impossible. 不是更难 而是不可能
[09:48] – Right? – Well, know this. -对吗 -听着吧
[09:51] 《壮志凌云》中 低于训练强制高度表示飞机已触地坠毁
[09:51] You won’t fall below the hard deck. 你们不会落到强制线下
[09:53] No one is crashing and burning. 没人会毁灭
[09:55] If you come through for me now, you will all make a bonus 如果你们现在让我安全过渡
[09:57] of at least what you made last year. 你们都会得到至少跟去年一样的奖金
[10:05] But first, you need to deliver on today’s mission. 但首先 你们要完成今天的任务
[10:09] The idea dinner. 点子晚宴
[10:10] Top-ten hedge-fund managers in the city will be there. 城里的十大对冲基金经理都会到场
[10:14] These rat fucks 这些臭老鼠
[10:15] are how these billionaires measure themselves. 就是这些亿万富翁对自己的评价
[10:17] Even being in the room confers upon you 即使只是身处这个晚宴
[10:19] almost mythical status, 都会让人有一种神秘感
[10:21] like you’re a knight of the Round Table. 就好像你是一位圆桌骑士一样
[10:22] – They ride in on horses? – Maybachs. -他们骑着马过来吗 -坐着迈巴赫跑车来
[10:25] I’ve heard Axe say he’d never go to one of these hog shows. 我听阿克斯说过他永远不会参加这种蠢猪秀
[10:27] Yeah, that he couldn’t understand why anybody 没错 他无法理解为什么会有人
[10:29] would want to sit with his rivals and give away good plays. 愿意跟对手们坐下来分享好点子
[10:31] The whys and goddamned wherefores 那些因因果果可不是
[10:33] are not for you to concern your pretty little heads with. 你们这些漂亮的小脑袋瓜需要操心的
[10:35] I think it’s great that we’re invited, considering. 我觉得我们能够获邀是件好事
[10:38] We’re kind of the most toxic shop on the street right now. 目前我们可能是业内最毒的公司了
[10:41] They begged him to come, sent emissaries, gifts, 他们派出特使 礼物 乞求他能来
[10:43] all to ensure he’d be there to share his insights. 都是为了保证他能到场分享看法
[10:46] I’m so radioactive right now, 我现在太有毒性了
[10:48] I had to beg an invite to this idea dinner. 参加点子晚宴都得求着他们
[10:50] I need to understand why you’d do that. 我得明白你为什么会那样做
[10:53] Why do you think it matters? 你为什么觉得那很重要
[10:54] Look at where I am. 看看我现在的处境吧
[10:55] Indicted, thanks to your husband. 被起诉了 都是因为你丈夫
[10:58] Thanks to you giving in to the worst of your instincts. 还因为你屈服于自己最糟的直觉
[11:01] Well, yeah, maybe that, too. 是啊 可能也因为那个
[11:03] But the point is I’m about to stand trial. 但重点是我就要上庭受审了
[11:06] If I win, I want a company to return to. 如果我赢了 我想要有公司可回
[11:09] The government, by freezing my funds, 通过冻结我的资金
[11:11] is trying to tell the story that we’re crooked. 政府想要表明我们是骗子
[11:14] They know we’re not. 他们知道我们不是
[11:15] They know they spent years trying and failing to prove it, 他们知道自己多年来试图证明这一点 但又无法得逞
[11:19] but the story is being written 但这样的故事
[11:20] every day now. 现在每天都在书写
[11:22] So events like this idea dinner, 所以像点子晚宴这样的活动
[11:24] they also tell a story. 也会讲故事
[11:25] So if I’m there, I’m telling the story 所以如果我参加了 我会说
[11:27] that I’m not cowering, I’m not hiding, 我没有畏缩 没有躲藏
[11:29] I’m not defeated. 我没有被打败
[11:30] But I can’t just show up. I have to dominate it. 但我不能只是到场 我必须主导这个晚宴
[11:33] The only thing is, 唯一的问题是
[11:35] for the first time in my life, 我平生第一次感觉到
[11:39] I don’t think I can. 我做不到
[11:43] Fear? 因为恐惧
[11:45] Rage. 是愤怒
[11:47] We need to arm him with an idea that will shock and awe 我们需要给他想个让人震惊和敬畏的点子
[11:50] so the dinner ends with Axe’s idea 好让晚宴结束后 阿克斯的想法能
[11:52] e-mailed and texted from firm to firm, 通过邮件和短信在各个公司间传播
[11:53] leaving no doubt we are still the sharpest. 使得无人能质疑 我们仍然是最厉害的
[11:56] So go generate some speedballs he can dazzle with 那就去好好想想能让他闪光的点子吧
[11:59] or go the fuck home for good. 不然都他妈的滚回家养老吧
[12:09] You’re not authorized to guarantee bonuses. 你没有承诺奖金的权力
[12:12] Your ego just wrote a check your body can’t cash. 你的自负刚刚开出了一张你自身无法兑现的支票
[12:15] I appreciate you waiting until after the meeting 我很感谢你能等到会议结束之后
[12:17] to hit me with that one. 才用这个打击我
[12:18] I know holding back doesn’t come naturally. 我知道退缩不是你的习惯
[12:20] Well, I was so shocked you could quote “Top Gun,” 你能引用《壮志凌云》我很惊讶
[12:22] it took me a second to respond. 我用了一秒钟才反应过来
[12:23] I figure speaking their language is part of the job now. 我想说行话现在是工作的一部分
[12:26] But none of this is going to matter 但这些都不再重要了
[12:27] unless Axe gets us back in the game. 除非阿克斯让我们把这个游戏继续玩下去
[12:30] I have our best man working on it right now. 我们最棒的人不是正在处理此事吗
[12:33] I want to run a Dickens process. 我想来一次狄更斯过程
[12:35] Tony Robbins took me through it a few years back, so… 托尼·罗宾斯数年前带过我一次 所以…
[12:37] Sit down. 坐下
[12:44] I take you to specific moments in your life, 我带你去生命中一些特别的时刻
[12:46] use them to jump into the future. 用它们来跳到未来
[12:47] You get to experience different possible versions 你得经历你人生中
[12:50] of your life, like in– 可能的不同版本 就像…
[12:51] 《圣诞颂歌》 狄更斯作品 书中有往事重现的情节
[12:51] Like “A Christmas Carol,” Hence, Dickens. 就像《圣诞颂歌》 所以才叫狄更斯过程
[12:55] Let’s find a moment early on 我们找一个不久前
[12:57] when your rage served you. 愤怒为你所用的时刻吧
[12:59] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[13:04] Let it come to you. 让它来找到你
[13:10] Fifth grade. 五年级
[13:14] I needed money. 我需要钱
[13:16] There were these rich eighth-grade pricks from Harrison. 八年级有几个从哈里森来的有钱的混蛋
[13:18] God, I hated their stupid faces. 天哪 我恨他们那些臭脸
[13:20] I had an Islander jersey and a Koho hockey stick. 我有件纽约岛人队的队服和一支科豪冰球棍
[13:23] I signed ’em Mike Bossy and Bryan Trottier, 我在上面签上了迈克·博斯和布莱恩·特罗捷的名字
[13:26] and the dickbags bought ’em. 那些傻逼就买了
[13:28] What’d you get? 他们付了你什么
[13:28] $300 cash, new sneakers, Atari. 三百美元现金 新球鞋和一台雅达利
[13:32] When they found out, they went to town on me 他们发现真相的时候
[13:34] like Dave “The Hammer” Schultz. 愤怒得就像锤子戴夫·舒尔茨
[13:36] God, I got so angry at them, 他们让我大动肝火
[13:40] my parents for not having enough money, 我父母没有钱赔给他们
[13:43] myself for getting caught. 我自己也被抓了
[13:46] That rage… 那种愤怒…
[13:48] grew in me. 在我身上越烧越旺
[13:52] It worked like jet fuel for years. 多年来它一直是我的动力
[13:54] It was useful. 非常有用
[13:55] Yeah. Fuck, yeah, it was. Got me here. 是啊 我走到今天这步多亏了它
[13:57] I think your brain, instincts, market feel, all that, 我觉得你之所以这么成功
[14:00] had more to do with it. 更多的是靠你的头脑 直觉 市场嗅觉
[14:01] But for the moment, let’s agree 但现在 我们先同意
[14:03] that the rage worked for a time. 你的怒火的确帮了你一段时间
[14:05] But let’s look for a moment when it was the wrong tool 那有什么时候它拖了你后腿呢
[14:08] and it cost you more than it made you. 让你付出的代价比得到的更多
[14:10] We’re gonna talk about your husband now? 我们现在要讨论你的丈夫了吗
[14:12] No, about you 不 是关于你
[14:14] and how when you allow your anger 关于你如何放任你的怒火
[14:17] to make you blind to consequences, 从而忽略其他更重要的技能
[14:19] it shuts off those other more crucial skills. 盲目而行 导致的一些后果
[14:25] Let’s take a moment 回忆一下
[14:27] from your personal life with Lara. 你和萝拉一起生活的时候
[14:32] She’d say I allowed my anger to throw everything away, 她会说我放任自己的怒火摧毁一切
[14:35] to crack the foundation of trust. 打破信任的基石
[14:39] So what if you could go back into your past? 如果你能回到过去会怎样
[14:41] How would you handle that memorabilia sale? 你会怎么处理那次纪念品拍卖
[14:44] My past? 我的过去吗
[14:46] Nah, I wouldn’t change it. 我不会去改变它
[14:49] Good. We can’t. 好吧 我们也改变不了
[14:52] But holding on to the feeling of that rage, 但带着这那种愤怒的感觉
[14:53] look to the future. 想想你的未来
[14:56] Where do you see yourself in five years 如果你继续这样下去
[14:58] if you carry on this way, 五年后你会怎么样
[15:00] if you continue to carry the weight of this anger? 如果你继续带着这种愤怒走下去
[15:04] Where are you in 10? 十年后会怎样呢
[15:07] 20? 二十年呢
[15:09] Are you happy? 你会开心吗
[15:11] Are you fulfilled? 你会感到满足吗
[15:14] Or are you lonely, bitter? 还是会孤独 苦闷
[15:19] Lashing out. 到处发火撒气
[15:22] Fuck Dickens! 见鬼的狄更斯过程
[15:25] All I see is jail 我只看到自己进了监狱
[15:27] and the company I spent my lifetime building up 而我耗费毕生心血建立的公司
[15:29] reduced to rubble. 也就此毁于一旦
[15:31] Look, I want to do this with you. 听着 我是想做这个狄更斯过程
[15:33] I want to believe that it can help. 我想相信它有用
[15:37] But I just don’t think I can. 但我觉得我做不到
[15:39] Okay. 好吧
[15:42] But now you know exactly where your focus needs to be, 但现在你知道你应该注意什么
[15:45] where you need to be. 知道你自己想要变成什么样
[15:47] At the office. 你想回公司
[15:49] And when you get back home from this conclave, 当你们从这次秘密会议回去的时候
[15:51] make sure you get with your people. 确保你们和自己人一起
[15:53] Make sure we are all on the same bill of lading. 确保我们都有一样的目标
[15:57] There’s a new sheriff in town. 镇上来了新的司法官
[15:59] You are all my deputies. 你们都是我的左右手
[16:01] Gonna be one hell of a turkey shoot! 都要共同面对困境
[16:04] Thank you! 谢谢
[16:06] God bless you. 上帝保佑你们
[16:10] Are we still employed? 我们没有被开除吗
[16:12] We seem to be. 似乎没有
[16:14] And the shift in agenda he was talking about, that hits us? 他刚才说的日程的转变 会影响我们吗
[16:18] but we press on, as always. 我们还是要干下去 就像以往一样
[16:19] I’ll handle the optics, 我来处理怎么让大家接受这件事
[16:21] and we’ll manage up the chain. 我们会和上下协调好的
[16:23] Just so you know, I’m as nimble as I need to be. 就是让你知道一下 我可以很机敏
[16:26] I count on that. 我就指望你的机敏了
[16:28] This is the fissile material. 这是裂变材料的资料
[16:30] You’ll know what to do. 你会知道怎么做的
[16:33] Bryan Connerty and his new lord. 这不是布莱恩·康纳蒂和他的新法官吗
[16:36] May your reign be long and fruitful. 望您的治下长治久安
[16:39] I serve at the pleasure– 我的荣幸
[16:40] Don’t we all? 大家都这样希望
[16:42] Freezing the assets? 解冻资产
[16:44] Now, that’s an Ivan Koloff bear hug you’re putting on the man. 这就像是伊万·科洛夫的熊抱一样
[16:47] You’re squeezing the breath out of him. 你会让他喘不过气的
[16:49] I was more Iron Sheik era. 我更喜欢钢铁酋长
[16:50] All right, fine. 好吧 那我换个说法
[16:51] It’s a camel clutch, and a hell of a good one. 就像个完美的骆驼式固定一样
[16:53] You seem pretty comfy at his elbow. 看来你在他手底下干得很顺手
[16:56] That’s the job. 这是工作
[16:58] Until it ain’t. 直到它不是
[16:59] Man, ain’t that the truth? 那难道不是实话吗
[17:01] But you can’t let this monster have a chance to recover. 但你不能让那头巨兽有喘息的机会
[17:04] Yes. I’ll use my leverage and strength 是的 我会运用自己的手段和力量
[17:06] and get something valuable in return. 来得到有益的回报
[17:07] I know my job, Chuck. 查克 我知道自己职责
[17:10] And I also know the real reason you need this to go quickly. 我也知道你想要快点解决这事的真正原因
[17:13] Oh? And what do you imagine that is? 你觉得是什么
[17:16] You are like a man who committed a crime of passion. 你就像一个犯了情杀罪的男人
[17:18] In the moment, it felt so right. 杀人的时候一时爽快
[17:21] But in the morning, 但到了早晨
[17:23] all he sees is the blood splashed on the walls 看到满墙鲜血
[17:26] of his dead lover’s bedroom, 还有卧室里死去的爱人
[17:27] and he just wants it all to go away, 就又后悔了
[17:30] but it can’t. 但是世上没有后悔药
[17:32] I’m going to prosecute the case to the full extent of the law 我会遵照法律处理这则案子
[17:35] without breaking the terms of our agreement. 也不会违背我们的约定
[17:37] So if you don’t clean up all the blood 所以你如果没有及时清理好血迹
[17:39] before the cops get there, 在警察来之前
[17:41] I cannot guarantee your DNA stays out of the courtroom. 我无法保证你的DNA不被法庭采信
[17:43] This is a conversation we need to finish somewhere else… 这些话我们去别处谈
[17:47] private. 私下谈
[18:09] You ready? 准备好了吗
[18:10] Yeah. 好了
[18:11] Let’s do this. 放手干吧
[18:14] And newly appointed U.S. Treasury Secretary 新上任的美国财政部长
[18:16] Todd Krakow was sworn in today. 托德·克拉科夫今天宣誓就职
[18:19] Look at that preening fuck. 人模狗样
[18:22] You know, his name on money may actually make me like him less. 把他名字印到钱上只会让我更烦他
[18:25] Hello, Bobby. 你好 波比
[18:29] Birch! 博奇
[18:30] – Axe. – Wendy. -阿克斯 -温蒂
[18:32] Lara. 萝拉
[18:36] I’m here to go over my assets. 我来清点资产
[18:38] You were supposed to bring a business manager 你该带业务经理
[18:40] or accountant, not a competitor. 或是会计过来 不是竞争对手
[18:42] I only compete with currently active hedge funds. 我只跟仍在运营的对冲基金竞争
[18:44] Ding, ding, ding! I want a clean fight. 叮 叮 叮 要公平争斗
[18:46] Protect yourselves at all times. 注意自我保护
[18:47] There’ll be no standing eight count. 不然最后也没胜者存在了
[18:48] Give Lara full access to the books. 让萝拉尽情检阅吧
[18:51] She has a right to see the state of things. 她有权知道现状
[18:53] As you wish, my liege. 如您所愿 陛下
[19:02] Run her through where the bodies are buried. 让她去看看墓园也好
[19:08] This column, 这一栏
[19:10] this one, this one, and this one 这栏 这栏 还有这栏
[19:12] are the main holdings. 是你主要持有股份
[19:14] There you have it. 这就是了
[19:17] I see the balance on the accounts. 我看见账户余额了
[19:18] And what a soaring, fat balance it is. 多么丰厚的余额啊
[19:20] We need to see the trade history 我们要看交易记录
[19:21] leading up to the redemptions and cash positions. 看看这些赎回和现金头寸是怎么来的
[19:24] Sure. Let me bring up a different screen. 好 我分下屏
[19:25] Like Squanto should have said to the pilgrims, 斯宽托该早点儿跟英国清教徒说
[19:28] – “Get the fuck out of here.” – Wags, come on. -滚出去 -瓦格斯 别这样
[19:30] It’s proprietary. You’re not seeing it. 这不是你的 你不能看
[19:31] – This is bullshit, Wags. – Lara, we’re not having a fight. -扯蛋 瓦格斯 -萝拉 别吵架
[19:34] I’m telling you, you’re not gonna see that shit. 我说明白 你不能看那些
[19:36] As is often the case, 按照惯例
[19:37] the longer you can hold off, the more likely 你拖得越久 就越可能
[19:39] you’ll be screaming in pleasure at the end. 笑到最后
[19:41] We’re not making a porno, Orrin, 奥林 我们不是在拍黄片
[19:43] though I appreciate the effort to make me laugh. 虽然我很感谢你尽力想让我笑
[19:45] My father always said laughter was the best medicine, 我爸总说笑声是最好的药
[19:49] which is why I was so confused 所以当我80年代吸食可卡因时
[19:51] when I finally tried cocaine in the ’80s. 感到特别困惑
[19:55] Okay. You lightened my mood. 好吧 你让我心情好多了
[19:57] Now make me really happy and tell me 那就让我真心高兴 告诉我
[19:59] how we expose all the shit that Rhoades pulled to suck me in. 如何摆脱罗兹弄的这个想搞死我的烂摊子
[20:03] Easier said, Bobby, because we can’t introduce that 说得容易 波比 我们得先
[20:06] without confirming your actions as a response. 把你的反应确定下来
[20:08] We’d be virtually admitting your role. 我们得承认你扮演的角色
[20:11] What he did, it’s a fucking crime. 他的所作所为就是在犯罪
[20:14] Maybe. But it’s not a defense. 也许吧 但不足以给你辩护
[20:17] All right, get to the rest. 好吧 先解决剩下的
[20:19] Let’s get our new head of compliance up here. 叫合规部新部长过来
[20:47] The answer man is here. 解答人来啦
[20:49] The charges carry a long potential sentence. 这些指控可能会判你很久
[20:52] 15 to 20 years 15到20年
[20:54] and tens of millions in fines, of course. 当然还有几千万的罚款
[20:56] They’re using the locked-up money to distract us 他们用冻结资产来分散我们的注意力
[20:59] as they meticulously build their case. 好让他们细致地归拢案情
[21:01] They are using the locked money to do three things. 他们要用冻结资产做三件事
[21:04] One, to make me take a plea. 一 逼我认罪
[21:06] Two, to make it hard for my people so they’ll quit. 二 让我的人难做 逼他们辞职
[21:08] And, three, to spread the word through implication 三 含沙射影地散布谣言
[21:11] that this is about more than my actions against Ice Juice, 暗指这次不只是我跟冰果汁的事
[21:13] that we are an illegal enterprise. 我们是家不法公司
[21:15] Turn on the telestrator, 你真双眼如炬
[21:17] because you just diagramed the shit out of this. 这些小把戏都看透了啊
[21:22] How long can they really keep it frozen? 他们能把资金冻结多久
[21:24] Wrong question. 这问题问得不好
[21:25] This is where the holding out comes in. 现在你要虚张声势
[21:28] Don’t let anyone know you care. 别让人知道你在乎
[21:30] Mm, we’ll find a way to get you liquid again 我们会想法子让你重新交易股票
[21:32] in four to six months. 需要四到六个月
[21:34] Months? Fuck that. 月 滚蛋
[21:35] There is one idea that might get it done right away, 有个法子能马上办到
[21:38] but it’s one you’re going to hate. 但你不会喜欢
[21:43] Give up your so-called license to trade. 放弃你所谓的交易执照
[21:46] Walk away from the table. Cash in your chips. 从赌桌前带着现金离开
[21:48] They’d be forced to release the bulk of your money. 他们就不得不解冻你的大部分资金
[21:51] That is the only angle that I see. 我只能想到这个法子
[21:54] And if it’s the only angle that I see, 如果这是我能想到的唯一办法
[21:56] it’s the only angle there is. 那就只有这个法子
[21:58] You agree to stop trading, you personally, 你个人同意终止交易
[22:01] and they give you back your money. 他们就会把钱给你
[22:02] We would set something up where Axe Cap trades it 我们会在失去你的领导后
[22:05] without your direction. 调整下阿克斯资本
[22:06] It would function like a blind trust, 就像全权信托那样
[22:09] but the language would be such 但说法换了一下
[22:10] and they’d be releasing so much money back to you 他们会解冻资金
[22:13] that if you violated it — 但你若违反规则
[22:14] Oh, that is a bozo no-no. 那就成了天字一号大傻瓜
[22:17] Do that and you would earn yourself a lifetime ban… 那么做的话就给你自己判了终身禁令
[22:21] and more. 而且不止于此
[22:24] No. 不
[22:26] No fuckin’ way. 没门儿
[22:27] I’ll never do that. 我不会那么做
[22:29] If I give up my ability to trade, 如果我放弃交易执照
[22:30] I’m agreeing that they’re right 我就是同意他们是对的
[22:31] and I built all this by cheating. 我是靠欺骗建立起的这一切
[22:36] I might as well give up my license to breathe. 我还不如放弃我呼吸的权利
[22:38] You guys have to work it out yourselves. 你们得想法自己搞定
[22:40] Do not put me in the middle of it. 别把我放里面
[22:42] What the fuck is– 怎么
[22:46] What’s the problem? 回事
[22:47] Your lap dog is not cooperating. 你的狗狗不听话啊
[22:49] Wags, although Lara should have faith, 瓦格斯 虽然萝拉应该相信我们
[22:52] because I’ve shown I’m pretty good at making a dollar, 因为她已经见识到我很会赚钱
[22:54] she has a right to choose and make her own decisions, 但是她有权作出她的决定
[22:56] like I told you. 我告诉过你的
[22:57] I thought you were telling me with a wink. 我以为你告诉我的时候眨了一下眼
[22:58] That’s why I played back with the “Liege” Stuff. 所以我才去争的
[23:00] – Did I wink at you, ever? – Not an actual wink, but– -我有对你眨过眼吗 -不是那种 不过
[23:02] Are you planning on giving him your money to manage? 你是打算把你的钱给他管理吗
[23:05] If it ever gets unfrozen, I might. 如果解冻的话 可能会
[23:07] – Why? – For general health, financial, -为什么 -为了健康的财务状况
[23:10] and for things between us. 也为了我们之间的事
[23:11] Now that I’m able to take outside money, 现在我能接管外部资金了
[23:13] I thought I’d start with friends and family. 我想我可以先从朋友家人入手
[23:15] We’re neither. 我们不是你的朋友家人
[23:16] Listen, Lara, I won’t micromanage you. 听着 萝拉 我不想这样管控你
[23:20] But if you really plan 但如果你真的要
[23:21] on giving billions of dollars to this stock jockey, 把上亿的钱给这个家伙
[23:24] ask him this, 问问他
[23:25] how he’s codified the behavioral heuristics at his firm 他的公司是依据什么来做出决策的
[23:28] from stock selection to position sizing 从选股到持仓规模
[23:31] to market timing to risk management. 到市场择时到风险管理
[23:33] He hasn’t, 他没有
[23:34] because his decision-flow process 因为他就只会
[23:37] is Google, Exxon, Proctor & Gamble, 选谷歌 埃克森 宝洁那么几个
[23:39] same as any old lady in Kansas City, 跟堪萨斯城的老太太差不多
[23:41] except she won’t charge you two and twenty for it. 只不过她不会收你管理费
[23:44] We are all in the same game, Axe, 我们都是干这行的 阿克斯
[23:46] protecting assets and trying to find that edge. 保护资产 找到最好的收益
[23:48] You have about as much edge as Mister Rogers. 你的收益跟罗杰斯先生差不多
[23:50] Okay, guys! 好了 你们
[23:54] Okay, you go on ahead, sweetheart. 好吧 去吧 亲爱的
[23:56] You look into everything you want with Birch, 你跟博奇好好研究
[23:58] and I will support whatever you decide. 我会支持你的决定的
[24:02] Thank you, Bobby. 谢谢 波比
[24:05] You really want me to let ’em into the books 你真的想让我给他们看账面
[24:06] and see the trades? 看那些交易吗
[24:07] Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies. 大把人看李小龙电影
[24:10] Doesn’t mean you can do karate. 也不见得他们会功夫
[24:15] Boot up the screen. 打开屏幕
[24:21] I still can’t believe he made that move. 我还是不能相信他走了这一步
[24:23] It was the smart thing to do. 这一步很聪明
[24:25] If I’d known what you were doing, I would have never– 如果我知道你在做什么 我不会
[24:27] Yes. No. 是的 不
[24:28] I mean, if you’d known, if you’d told me, 我是说 如果你知道 如果你告诉了我
[24:30] if I’d known– 如果我知道了
[24:31] It was a moment of peak. I’m gonna stop and tell you? 那是个巅峰时刻 我要停下来告诉你吗
[24:34] Wish you had. 希望你那么做了
[24:35] You were very convincing. 你很有说服力
[24:37] But, in a way, it all had to play itself out, didn’t it? 不过一切都有自己的缘法 对吧
[24:40] If I had known what you were gonna do– 如果我知道你要干什么
[24:41] – You’d have tried to stop me. – Yes, I would have, -你会试图阻止我 -是的 我会的
[24:43] and I might have succeeded. 我也很可能会成功
[24:45] Well, that would have been better in one way… 在一个方面上那样会更好
[24:48] but worse in all the others… 但其他方面都会更糟
[24:50] because now we are home, and we are a “we” again. 因为现在我们都在家了 我们又在一起了
[24:55] And if I hadn’t have done a thing, 如果我什么都不干
[24:56] who knows how I’d have felt, 谁知道我现在是什么体会
[24:58] what resentments might have festered? 怨恨之情又会如何蔓延
[24:59] But you did and I did, 但是你做了 我做了
[25:01] and there is nothing festering. 事情没有变糟
[25:04] Except for the thing I’m off to deal with now. 除了我现在要出去处理的事之外
[25:09] Except that. 除此之外
[25:17] Your wife, she still down in D.C.? 你妻子 还在特区吗
[25:20] Yes, outside. 是的 外面
[25:22] You must miss her. 你一定很想她
[25:23] We talk every day, and the train ride is only– 我们每天聊天 而坐火车只要
[25:26] Sure it is. But the problem is 没错 但是问题是
[25:28] that the free flow of information, 信息的自由流动
[25:30] the casual details of the day, can get lost. 每天随机的细节 都能让人迷失
[25:35] You know, for a time, even though 你知道 有段时间
[25:36] we did reside in the same house, my wife and I lived that way. 尽管我们住在一起 我妻子和我也像这样生活
[25:39] You’re telling me that you and your wife have no secrets? 你是说你和你妻子没有秘密
[25:42] Oh I’m certain some are still lurking. 肯定是有所隐匿的
[25:45] We all mask certain emotions, 我们都会隐藏某些情感
[25:48] often our most intense ones, 经常是我们最强烈的情感
[25:50] like Bjorn Borg did. 就像比约恩·博格一样
[25:52] But like Borg, 但就像博格
[25:53] eventually, it’ll end up costing you everything, 但最终也会让你一无所有
[25:55] so we’re digging in, right? 所以我们在努力奋斗
[25:58] Digging in. 埋头苦干
[26:00] She told you about her short on Ice Juice. 她告诉了你做空冰果汁的事了
[26:02] That’s the kind of bond we have. 我们就是有这种默契
[26:04] So you are here to tell me 所以你是来告诉我
[26:05] she will turn state’s evidence 她会以检举
[26:07] to avoid being the subject of prosecution? 来避免起诉
[26:10] She is a co-conspirator in Axe’s scheme. 她可是阿克斯案件的同伙
[26:13] No, sir. 不是的
[26:13] She’s safe due to the terms of the deal you and I struck. 她是受我们之间的协议保护的
[26:18] That was about your father. 那是关于你父亲的
[26:20] I said me and my family. 我说的是我和我的家庭
[26:23] And you assented. 而你同意了
[26:24] And now you will say this is unduly burdensome, 现在你会说这太难了
[26:28] which will force me to say that it is less so 我就不得不说
[26:31] than remaining a glorified Internal Affairs grunt 这远比争取留在荣耀的内务部
[26:33] working out a dank office 做个阴暗办公室里的勤杂工
[26:35] on the fringes of our capital city. 要容易多了
[26:38] And, as you saw, 而且你也看到了
[26:39] Jock Jeffcoat is taking my counsel these days 乔克·杰夫科特现在是听我的意见
[26:42] on who should be in and who should be out. 来决定谁留下谁走人
[26:45] There’s only so much compromise 我对自己的道德标准
[26:47] of my own system of morality 能做多少妥协
[26:49] that I can swallow. 也是有限度的
[26:51] I happen to know you’re a Calvinist. 我恰好知道你是加尔文主义者
[26:55] You believe we’re all fallen beyond any hope for redemption. 你相信我们都已经堕落到无法被救赎的地步了
[26:59] So answer me this. 那么回答我这个问题
[27:02] What’s one more demerit for a friend allied with you 有一个朋友和你结盟对付共同的敌人
[27:06] against a common foe? 有什么不好的吗
[27:08] Ecumenically, that’s not exactly right, 你说的教义并不完全准确
[27:10] and it’s borderline offensive. 而且还有些冒犯
[27:12] But, also, it’s… 但那也
[27:14] pretty much true. 基本是那么回事
[27:17] Okay. I’ll do all I can 好吧 我会尽我所能
[27:20] to keep your wife out of it, 不把你太太牵扯进来
[27:23] but now you owe me. 但你现在欠我人情了
[27:26] Name it. 说吧
[27:27] I’ll hold it in reserve. 我先记着
[27:29] A favor to be named later. 以后再找你还
[27:33] Look at you, huh? 看看你
[27:35] Muckin’ in. 越来越老练了
[27:38] Done. 就这么说定了
[27:39] This is all on background, no attribution. 这都只是私下里的 不会查到我头上吧
[27:41] Yep, until you want to go on record. 对 除非你想实名举报
[27:43] Good. You know, if they were gonna charge the firm, 好 如果他们要起诉公司
[27:46] they would have. 他们肯定会这么做的
[27:47] Well, isn’t their argument that this one instance 他们的说法不就是
[27:49] could be the tip of the iceberg, 这次事件只是冰山一角
[27:51] that they need to go through all the old trades 所以他们才需要查所有的交易
[27:53] to see if there’s a pattern? 来看这会不会是固定模式
[27:55] But that could take months. It’s harassment, Randy. 但那样会拖好几个月呢 这是骚扰 兰迪
[27:58] They’ve already spent years 他们已经花了好几年时间
[27:59] going through all those old trades, 来查以前的交易
[28:01] trying to make a case, and they’ve failed. 想要以此立案 但都没成功
[28:03] Now they’ve come up with this story about me and sabotage, 他们现在又编个故事说我故意搞破坏
[28:05] which you will see is false. 但你会发现那都是胡编乱造
[28:07] Look, I shorted that company 我做空那家公司纯粹是因为
[28:09] ’cause I saw a faulty process and bad financials, 我发现他们生产过程有问题 财务状况不好
[28:12] and I’m being penalized because the markets agreed with me. 然后我现在因为市场和我意见一致而受到惩罚
[28:15] I was set up. 我是被陷害的
[28:16] Now, soon you’ll have all these details, 你很快就会知道所有的细节的
[28:18] but what they are doing right now 但他们现在的所作所为
[28:21] is they’re trying to ruin not only my reputation 不仅要毁掉我个人的声誉
[28:23] but that of everyone who works at Axe Capital, 还有在阿克斯资本工作的每个人的声誉
[28:26] and that is the story you should be digging into. 那才是你想要深入调查的新闻
[28:32] Want dinner? 吃晚饭吗
[28:33] Do we need to do that? 我们需要那么做吗
[28:43] On Axelrod, I could use to see 阿克斯罗德的案子 我想看看
[28:45] the transaction records of all the people 冰果汁首次公开募股中
[28:46] who bought or sold stock in the Ice Juice IPO, 所有人买卖股票的记录
[28:49] the victims in this thing. 他们也是这次事件的受害者
[28:50] You mean besides the people who were poisoned? 你是说除了被下毒的那些人
[28:52] Yeah, they were about the only ones who got paid. 对 他们大概是唯一获利的一群人吧
[28:55] S.E.C. Said you were holding the records for some reason. 证券交易委员会说你因为什么原因没公开记录
[28:57] I’ve got forensic financial analysts 我正在让法证财务分析师
[28:59] combing through all that now. 清查整理呢
[29:00] I didn’t want you to, uh, bog down in those details. 我没想让你被琐碎的细节绊住
[29:05] I like knowing the minutiae in my cases. 我喜欢了解我案子中的细节
[29:07] Good, as I would expect you to. 好 我想也是这样
[29:09] I’ll get the results to you ASAP. 我会尽快把记录结果给你
[29:10] – Great. – Okay. -那太好了 -好
[29:14] You know, I was just wondering, 我刚才还在想
[29:14] who’d you get the initial tip from that started all this? 你最早是从谁那里得到这个案件的消息的
[29:17] I should interview him or her. 我应该和他或她谈谈
[29:19] I understand why you’re asking, 我理解你想这么做的原因
[29:22] but my tipster is not exactly 但我的消息来源
[29:25] Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel. 并不像《华尔街》那样充分参与
[29:27] Just a foot soldier. 只是个跑龙套的
[29:28] It was enough info to get the FBI going 他提供的证据足够让联邦调查局介入了
[29:30] but not a firsthand witness. 但并不能做首席证人
[29:31] If there were material value, I would share the name. 如果真有重大价值 我会告诉你的
[29:35] Of course. I know you would. 当然 我知道你会的
[29:39] I am glad that I asked Chuck to send you to me. 我很高兴我让查克把你派给我
[29:42] I need your expertise. 我需要你的专业意见
[29:45] Glad to be here, boss. 为您服务很荣幸 领导
[29:46] Ugh. Don’t call me “Boss.” We’re peers. 别叫我”领导” 我们是同辈人
[29:49] In a hierarchy, yes, but colleagues. 级别上来说 是领导 但我们是同事
[29:52] Call me “Oliver.” 叫我”奥利弗”就好
[29:54] You got it. 知道了
[29:58] Never trust an officer who doesn’t ask you to salute. 永远都不要信任一个不让你敬礼的军官
[30:01] It means that what he does demand of you 那意味着他想让你做的
[30:03] is gonna be a lot worse. 是更糟糕的事
[30:04] Dake. 是说戴克吧
[30:05] All of it. 都是说他呢
[30:07] You know, you’re in law school now. 你现在法学院在读了
[30:09] How does this fact pattern smell to you? 你觉得这是怎么一回事
[30:11] I get transferred to prosecute Axelrod, 我被调去起诉阿克斯罗德
[30:14] but then he puts a blindfold on me. 然后他又不给我全部的信息
[30:15] I can’t access certain documents or know who the tipster is? 有些文件我看不了 他的消息来源也不公开
[30:18] Well, there’s nothing to be done about it now, so… 反正你现在什么也做不了 不如
[30:22] drinks? 一起喝一杯
[30:37] Again? 又睡不着了
[30:40] Have you tried blinking rapidly 100 times? 你试过快速眨眼一百下了吗
[30:42] Yeah, I’ve tried it all. 我都试过了
[30:52] We shouldn’t have stopped seeing her. 我们就不该停止见她的
[30:54] When you leave things unresolved, 当你留着问题不解决
[30:56] this is what happens. 结果就是这样
[30:57] Mm. Maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[31:02] Let’s make an appointment. 我们约个时间吧
[31:16] I’m taking a walk. 我去走一走
[31:23] Chocolate egg cream, please. 巧克力蛋蜜乳 谢谢
[31:24] Coming right up. 马上来
[31:31] I thought I’d find you here. 我就知道在这里能找到你
[31:33] What do you want? 你想怎样
[31:35] I became single-minded to the point of myopia. 我渐渐固执得有点目光短浅了
[31:39] I know that I have transgressed materially 我知道我已经严重越界
[31:43] but, more importantly, in terms of loyalty, 但更重要的是 就忠诚而言
[31:45] I will devote myself to the long and arduous process 我会致力于漫长艰苦的过程
[31:48] of making up for the latter. 来为日后补偿
[31:50] As to the former, I have an offer for you. 但首先 我有个提案给你
[31:55] I have lined up a seat for you 我为你安排了一个
[31:57] on the Theakston-Manley asbestos trust, 在提克斯顿-曼利石棉信托的席位
[31:59] rubber-stamping claims, 只需要例行盖盖章
[32:01] one meeting per quarter. 每季度开一次会
[32:02] Your fee, 350K a year. 你的酬金是每年35万
[32:06] Now, that’ll lead to more similar seats 如果你给人留下深刻印象的话
[32:08] once you impress people. 就会有更多类似的席位找上门来
[32:10] You put together three of these babies, 凑齐三个的话
[32:11] that’s a nice little sinecure. 就是份不错的挂名闲职了
[32:13] Well, I was on my way to being a zillionaire, 我本来要成为亿万富翁的
[32:15] and you’re giving me a sinecure. 现在你要给我一份挂名闲职
[32:19] I understand the rancor, Ira. 我能理解你的怨恨 艾拉
[32:21] I don’t begrudge you it. 我不会有怨言
[32:22] And I hesitate to bring up 我很犹豫要不要说这件
[32:24] what I know you already know, 我知道你已经知道的事
[32:26] but I want to hear it from you, 但我想亲耳听你说
[32:27] now that the smoke has cleared 既然现在形势已经明朗
[32:29] that you will not say a word about my role in the IPO. 你不会对我在上市过程中的行为多说一个字
[32:33] You know that it’s in your best interest as well as mine, 你知道这对你我来说都是最好的选择
[32:35] because that’s how you’ll get paid off in your civil case. 因为这样你才能在民事诉讼中有所获益
[32:40] Well, I’ve been punting my interview with Eastern 我已经在尽力拖延
[32:42] as long as I can. It’ll go on the books soon. 跟东区分部的面谈 很快就要最终定案了
[32:46] But, no, Chuck, I won’t say a word. 但不 查克 我一个字都不会说
[32:59] Funny thing, the egg cream, hmm? 蛋蜜乳真有趣
[33:03] No egg in it, no cream, either. 里面没有蛋 没有奶油 两者都没有
[33:04] Just chocolate syrup, 只是巧克力糖浆
[33:08] a splash of milk, seltzer. 一点牛奶 苏打
[33:11] I guess the French had a drink called chocolat et creame. 我想法国有一种饮品叫巧克力奶油
[33:13] The American corruption for that became “Egg cream.” 美国人把它堕落成蛋蜜乳了
[33:18] Wonderful arcana. 真是神秘
[33:19] That’s — That’s so Chuck of you. 这句话真有你的风格
[33:22] God, I used to love that shit. 天 我以前还很喜欢你这样
[33:25] Go home and write it in my journal. 回家我就写在日记本上
[33:28] Now that the smoke has cleared, 既然现在形势已经明朗
[33:30] you need to hear something. 你得听听这个
[33:33] I’ve realized… 我发现
[33:35] that you need all this, 你需要这一切
[33:39] to put people in impossible positions, 把大家安排到不可能的位置上
[33:41] to dominate with your will, 按你的想法主宰别人
[33:44] to torture. 折磨别人
[33:46] I never think in those terms. 我从来没从这方面想过
[33:47] Well, you’ve forced me to. 你让我不得不这么想
[33:50] Let’s talk it out. 让我们把话说开吧
[33:51] No, this is it. 不 够了
[33:54] I’ll never talk to you again once this conversation’s over, 这场对话结束后我不会再跟你说话
[33:59] which it is. 也就是从现在开始
[34:38] You coming in, nagusi? 你今天要来上班吗 头儿
[34:39] Nope. Case. All day. 不 一整天都忙案子
[34:41] Something hot for Axe. 我有好想法给阿克斯
[34:42] – An “Iron Condor” with four– – Please. Go back to B school. -铁鹰策略 四 -求你了 回商学院吧
[34:45] Anything good yet? 目前有好主意吗
[34:46] How about a strangle where we arb the vega on… 那勒式交易呢 把vega值….
[34:48] You go back to fucking yourself. 你去死一死吧
[34:50] I just need two minutes with Taylor. 我只需占用泰勒两分钟
[34:51] Everyone does. You have to wait. 每个人都要 你要等等
[34:52] – Hey, Wags, listen… – Don’t want to fucking hear it. -瓦格斯听着… -一点都不想听
[34:54] Nope. As soon as. 完全没有 有了就告诉你
[34:56] Yeah, well, be all over Taylor till they figure it out. 好吧 在大家搞清楚前都去找泰勒吧
[34:59] If I flame this dinner– 如果我搞砸了这次晚餐…
[35:00] No chance, sahabi. 不可能 教徒
[35:02] Never let it happen. 不会让这种事发生的
[35:04] Orrin, time for you to go see your protege. 奥林 是时候去见你徒弟了
[35:07] You want me to propose the deal? 你想让我提出交易吗
[35:08] I want you to remind him 我想让你提醒提醒他
[35:09] what happens to guys like him 处在他立场上的人
[35:10] when they take this big a swing and miss. 重拳出击却又失手会有什么结果
[35:13] I want you to remind him 我想让你提醒他
[35:14] that the political winds have shifted. 政治风向已经变了
[35:16] It’s better if I show up with something to offer. 如果我有备而去会更好谈
[35:19] Then bring him a glass of fuckin’ milk, but go do it. 那就给他带杯牛奶吧 但一定要谈
[35:30] Field trip. Come on. 休学旅行 来吧
[35:32] Where? 去哪
[35:32] Somewhere we can talk without everyone coming at us. 一个我们能不被打扰 好好说话的地方
[35:35] I know a place. 我知道一个地方
[35:47] Ever seen Eastern Promises? 看过《黑幕谜情》吗
[35:48] No. Have you ever been to one of these idea dinners? 没有 你去过这种点子晚宴吗
[35:52] No seconds in attendance. 从未去过
[36:04] Where are we on an idea? 点子想得如何了
[36:07] Haven’t fully cracked the big one yet. 还没完全解决大问题
[36:09] Trying. 正在努力
[36:11] Are you? 是吗
[36:12] Trying? 正在努力吗
[36:16] Ask the real question. 问你真正想问的事
[36:18] Are you shopping offers on the street? 你有在找其他工作吗
[36:23] Just to get it out of the way. 请不要误解
[36:25] Let me apologize for anything that might have offended 我为在扑克牌比赛中可能冒犯到你
[36:28] at the poker tournament. 而道歉
[36:29] Now that I’m at Treasury, 既然我现在在财政部
[36:30] I need to find someone to steward my firm. 我就需要找人来管理我的公司
[36:33] I’m already stewarding a firm, a bigger one. 我已经在管理一家公司了 更大的公司
[36:36] Not that size matters. 虽然大小并不重要
[36:39] Right. 是嘛
[36:41] Whatever Axe’s flaws, one thing he knows is people, 虽然阿克斯有百般不是 但他懂得知人善用
[36:46] and if he believes you can do it well, 如果他相信你能做好
[36:47] I believe you can. 我相信你就可以
[36:49] And I’d actually be hands off. 届时我绝不会插手
[36:51] Let you operate as you saw fit. 按你自己的想法掌管
[36:54] That’s my situation now. 我现在的工作就是如此
[36:55] Is it? 是吗
[37:02] I said no. 我拒了
[37:04] With finality 那是最终决定
[37:05] or as a negotiating ploy? 还是个协商策略呢
[37:07] Look, I know it’s Axe’s faith that confers value on me 我知道 在我自己干出大事前
[37:10] until I have a track record of my own, 在他们清楚地见识到我的能力前
[37:12] until others actually see what I can do. 都得靠阿克斯对我的信任替我背书
[37:15] So I am loyal to him. 我因此忠诚于他
[37:16] Until and unless it becomes necessary, I will not leave. 不到非走不可 我是不会离开的
[37:21] All right. 很好
[37:21] You can take the heat. I believe you. 你能承担重任 我信你
[37:30] Such disrespect. 真没礼貌
[37:32] Look at you, sitting here with your tits out. 看看你 就露着奶子坐在那儿
[37:38] You got a problem with my tits? 你对我的胸有意见
[37:42] Or maybe they’re turning you on 还是我的胸让你欲火焚身了
[37:45] and that’s the problem. 而你自己接受不了
[37:51] You know, I could have done that for myself. 我自己处理得了这种事
[37:53] I know. I wanted the release. 我知道 只是需要发泄下
[37:56] It was even better than a hand job. 这可比撸一管爽多了
[38:01] You chose to meet here in the anteroom 你选了在前厅见面
[38:03] instead of the dining room. 而不是餐厅
[38:04] I seem to have lost my appetite lately. 我最近没什么胃口
[38:07] And, no, it’s not my health. 不 我身体没问题
[38:10] Full workup. 全项检查过了
[38:11] Radiology fine, bloodwork perfect. X光检查没事 血检结果也很棒
[38:14] Heart, too. 心脏也没毛病
[38:15] Still, nothing wants to stay down. 可就是什么也吃不下
[38:17] So, what’s got your duodenum inside out? 那是什么让你茶饭不思呢
[38:20] Want a hint? 要点提示吗
[38:21] His name is the same as mine. 他的姓跟我的一样
[38:23] Oh, that boy is a feisty one, there’s no denying that. 那孩子确实争强好胜 我无可否认
[38:27] What he is is unfit for office, 他这种人就不适合当官
[38:29] unfit to run, even. 也不适合竞选
[38:30] I came here to tell you that I am sorry 我来这是为了告诉你 我很抱歉
[38:34] I asked you to put him forward. 我曾让你举荐他
[38:36] It was a mistake. 这就是个错误
[38:37] And I will throw my full weight behind whomever it is 不论你以后决定的人选是谁
[38:41] that you say I should. 我都全力支持
[38:43] – Well, that’s disheartening. – It is. -那可真令人心痛 -可不是
[38:46] I hate delivering the message, but I owe it to you. 我不喜欢传消息 但这是我欠你的
[38:48] The candidate’s too volatile. 这候选人极为不稳定
[38:49] He’s unpredictable, 捉摸不透
[38:51] a liability to all of us. 是我们所有人的负担
[38:53] Oh, Charles. 查尔斯
[38:54] For a father to speak that way of his own son. 作为一个父亲这么说自己亲儿子
[38:58] I myself will pass up supper tonight. 今晚我自己都不愿吃晚饭了
[39:00] That’s how disappointing I find this. 你懂我听完后有多沮丧了
[39:02] So you understand? 那你能够理解我了
[39:05] Not in the way you hope I might. 不是以你希望的方式
[39:08] I have had this in my possession, 我手里一直有这份文件
[39:11] hoping not to be forced to use it. 本来希望不会被迫用到
[39:15] But I cannot stand by 但我不能袖手旁观
[39:17] and watch you run that young man down. 眼睁睁看着你诋毁你儿子
[39:19] You used his money, Charles, 你用了他的钱 查尔斯
[39:22] without his consent, I might add, 而且未经他同意
[39:25] to invest in something so risky 去做了高风险投资
[39:26] as to almost be the ruin of both of you. 风险大到几乎能毁掉你们两人
[39:29] Now, I believe Chuck will not only survive it 现在 我确信查克不仅可以渡过此劫
[39:32] but that the ruthlessness he has shown 而且他近几个月
[39:34] these past few months 显露出来的冷酷
[39:35] will serve him well on our shared mission, 可以很好地协助他达成我们共同的目标
[39:39] making him governor of this great state. 助他成为这个大州的州长
[39:42] I’d like you to embrace it. 我希望你能欣然同意
[39:44] But you at least have to accept it. 至少你也要接受这一现实
[39:50] I accept nothing when it comes to that boy. 那孩子的事情 我一样都不接受
[39:54] We’ll see. 话别说太满
[40:04] Hello, Dad. 你好 爸爸
[40:08] Ah, let’s all get our appetites back, hmm? 让我们都把胃口找回来
[40:11] Together. What do you say, Charles? 一起吃一顿吧 你觉得呢 查尔斯
[40:15] This is a bridge too far, Black Jack. 你太过分了 黑杰克
[40:18] This is a bridge 你太他妈
[40:20] too fucking far. 过分了
[40:28] Ah, he’ll come ’round. 他会想明白的
[40:32] I’ve seen this play a thousand times. 这一幕我看过千百遍了
[40:36] By the time the curtain comes down, 等大幕落下
[40:38] he’ll take your hand, and you’ll share the bow. 他就会跟你握手言和 你们一起谢幕
[40:43] I don’t know. 我不确定
[40:44] Well, what’s meant to happen always does. 注定发生的总会发生
[40:49] Let’s eat. I’m fuckin’ famished. 我们吃饭吧 我快饿扁了
[41:17] That’s some serious fucking topspin. 多么犀利的上旋球
[41:20] You putting sneakers on for a match, 你换双鞋是想比划比划
[41:22] or you come up here with a specific proposal? 还是带了具体的提议过来
[41:25] Axe’ll wait you out, 阿克斯会等到你无计可施
[41:27] no matter how long you manage to keep the money frozen. 不管你决定继续把资金冻结多久
[41:30] He won’t make a deal. 他绝不妥协
[41:33] We’ll find out, huh? 那我们就等着瞧吧
[41:34] What’s it going to be, Bryan? 你想怎么做 布莱恩
[41:37] Pistols at dawn? 黎明时手枪决斗
[41:38] Fists? 徒手肉搏
[41:39] You insist on picking through every transaction, 你坚持每一笔交易都要调查
[41:42] he’ll embarrass you. 他会让你吃瘪的
[41:44] Embarrassment is free. 吃瘪可是免费的
[41:45] We’ll cost your client a fortune 而我们要让你的客户损失一大笔钱
[41:47] keeping his money out of play for half a year, 让他的钱半年不得进入市场
[41:49] maybe his whole fortune. 他会损失所有钱也说不定
[41:51] You can’t even count that high. 得了 你都数不了那么大的数
[41:53] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[41:54] The case has no support in D.C. 华盛顿已经不支持这个案子了
[41:56] It used to, but all that’s changed. 过去还好 可现在不同了
[41:58] This is exactly the type of matter 这就是检察长
[42:01] the A.G. is walking away from these days. 近期一直在提防的事情
[42:05] No. No. 不是
[42:06] He’s walking away from insider trading, 他开始远离内幕交易
[42:07] funny accounting, all sorts of shit, 财务造假之类的烂案子
[42:09] but the reason he can 但他之所以能这么做
[42:10] is because a case like this gives him cover. 是因为这样的案子能帮他掩护
[42:13] People care about it on a visceral level 民众出自本能地关注这件事
[42:15] because it’s about sabotage, 是因为这案子的重点是人为破坏
[42:16] breaking the public trust, hurting the average guy twice, 伤害公众信任 以及两次伤害普通民众
[42:20] once with the tainted juice, 第一次是用下了药的果汁
[42:21] and a second time with the stock pricing. 第二次是用股价伤害
[42:24] How’s that for serious fucking topspin? 这个上旋球够不够犀利
[42:27] You want us to ease off, 你想让我们退让
[42:28] you have to give something in return. 就必须给我们一些回报
[42:31] I understand your position, 我理解你的立场
[42:34] and at this time, 在这种时候
[42:36] I don’t have anything to offer. 我没什么好承诺的
[42:40] Then maybe wait until you do 那么等到你有筹码之前
[42:42] before wasting my fucking time. 别他妈再浪费我的时间了
[42:50] Bach almost offered up Axe’s ability to trade. 巴赫几乎将阿克斯做交易的机会拱手想让
[42:53] I felt it. 我感觉到了
[42:54] Either he wasn’t authorized, or 要么他没有获得授权 要么就是
[42:56] he sensed weakness. 嗅到了我们的弱点
[42:58] Did you show weakness? 你示弱了吗
[43:00] I did not. 没有
[43:01] You have some scouting report on me saying that I did? 你的探子报告说我示弱了吗
[43:03] It was just a question. 我只是问个问题
[43:05] A better question is 更重要的问题是
[43:07] which is Axelrod going to bet on, 阿克斯罗德想要赌什么
[43:09] his present or his future? 他的现在还是未来
[43:11] A man who believes he’ll win at trial 一个坚信自己会赢得庭审的男人
[43:13] sits calmly on the sideline for six months 会镇静地坐在一边旁观半年局势
[43:15] until his money is unfrozen, 直到他的资产解冻
[43:16] and then he prevails in court, goes on with his life. 然后在法庭上大杀四方 继续顺风顺水地生活
[43:19] But a man who thinks he’s going to lose that trial? 但是如果是一个觉得自己会输的人呢
[43:23] Well, he’s desperate to get his money 他会迫切地想要
[43:25] back in the game as soon as possible 拿回资金重返市场
[43:27] because he sees it all going away. 因为他可以预见资金的流失
[43:29] Him giving up trading 他如果放弃交易
[43:31] would necessitate a reinvention of who he is. 就必须要重新定义他自己
[43:34] I’ve seen him walk away from the table on an impulse 我曾经见到他一气之下退出交易
[43:37] when we were certain that only a deal 而当时我们确定那个交易
[43:40] would keep him out of prison. 是唯一能帮他免于牢狱之灾的机会
[43:41] No one gets where he got by acting only on impulse. 只靠冲动是不可能达到他的地位的
[43:44] When it comes to billionaires and Bobby Axelrod in particular, 说起亿万富翁 特别是波比·阿克斯罗德时
[43:47] the thing you got to understand is… 你需要明白的是
[43:50] they’re meat-eaters. 他们都是肉食主义者
[43:51] The only win they can live with is total, present and future. 他们只能接受现在和将来的全面获胜
[43:55] If he gave up trading and got his money back, 如果他放弃交易 拿回资金
[43:58] it’d be because he believed 那一定是因为他坚信
[43:59] he was gonna kick our asses at trial. 他会在法庭上把我们打得落花流水
[44:03] He expects to get all of it, everything. 他鱼和熊掌都想要 一个不少
[44:06] That’s who he is. 这就是他的为人
[44:08] But still, we keep the pressure on. 但是 我们依然要施加压力
[44:11] See if he makes a mistake now that it’s all on the line. 事态已经一触即发 就看他会不会出错
[44:14] And then, no matter what he does, 然后 不管他做了什么
[44:17] we have to position ourselves 我们一定要做好应对
[44:18] to claim victory. 以获得胜利
[44:30] Here, boy. 跟我来
[44:35] Okay, break it down for me. 说给我听听
[44:36] We are the Czechoslovakian gymnastics team in the ’70s. 我们是七十年代的捷克体操队
[44:39] A lot of pride for what this country was, 曾经是整个国家的骄傲
[44:41] but if something doesn’t change soon, defections are coming. 但是如果我们不做出改变的话 我们就会落后
[44:46] How’d Taylor do? 泰勒表现如何
[44:47] Fine. 挺好的
[44:49] -I’m not asking you to rat. -I mean, you are. -我不是让你做内奸啊 -你就是这个意思
[44:53] Well, I won’t tell anyone it came from you, but– 我不会告诉别人是你说的 但是
[44:54] It was a shit show. 一塌糊涂
[44:59] Yeah. Get me Taylor, Wags, and Wendy. 把泰勒 瓦格斯和温蒂叫来
[45:04] Why the fuck did you lead the first morning meeting back 你第一天为什么要在温蒂不在的时候
[45:07] without Wendy there to handle the troops? 开早会管理团队
[45:09] – Taylor handled it, as well– – I’m talking to both of you, -泰勒也牵头了 -我说的是你们两个
[45:11] and from what “Dollar Bill” tells me, it was a shit show. “美元大亨”告诉我 会开得一塌糊涂
[45:13] – Hey, you ratted. – I pay for the information. -说好的不说呢 -我花钱买来的信息
[45:16] It’s mine to use. That’s how it goes. 想怎么用是我自己的事
[45:21] Wendy wasn’t here. She was with you, I gather. 温蒂不在 我认为她跟你在一起
[45:23] We needed ideas. We needed to come together — 我们需要想法 需要聚在一起
[45:25] So you made a bad thing worse by jumping in 所以你在毫无计划时就主动请缨
[45:27] – before you had a plan, and — -No, Axe. -让事情变得更糟吗 -不是的 阿克斯
[45:29] It wouldn’t have mattered who was in the room 是谁跟基金经理和交易员开会
[45:31] with the PMs and the traders. 根本不重要
[45:32] It was always gonna be a shit show 只要说的不是”我们资金解冻了”
[45:33] if the message wasn’t “We’re liquid again.” 那会议肯定是一团乱麻
[45:35] – Hallelujah. – Don’t be an ass. -说得对 -别这么混蛋
[45:37] You’re right. 你说得对
[45:38] I meant Axe, but you, too, Bill. 我是说阿克斯 但是比尔 你也是
[45:40] Will you leave us alone for a minute? 能让我们单独待一会吗
[45:47] Whoever you’re trying to destroy, stop. 不管你想要毁掉谁 停下来吧
[45:49] You need to focus on fighting for your freedom. 你需要为自己的自由而奋斗
[45:52] You know what you’re suggesting I do. 你知道你在建议我做什么吗
[45:54] The one thing you can do right now. 那是你现在唯一能做的事情
[45:57] You taught me an average trader makes a trade and feels good. 你告诉过我普通交易员完成交易会感觉良好
[46:00] A great trader makes a trade and feels nothing, 优秀的交易员完成交易不会有任何感觉
[46:03] as in be cold and act. 他保持冷静 专注执行
[46:04] Don’t get hung up on emotion. 别被情感左右
[46:06] Give up trading till the case is over. 在案子结束之前 别再做交易了
[46:10] You get it back if you win. 如果你赢了 就能赢回一切
[46:11] If you lose, you’ve got bigger problems. 如果你输了 你就会有更大的麻烦
[46:14] Let them trade for you, then feed the press a line 让他们帮你交易 然后证明给媒体看
[46:16] about how it proves the government has no case. 案子的事根本就是子虚乌有
[46:19] Unless you’re worried about something harder to admit, 除非你担心一些更难启齿的事情
[46:23] that Taylor will be the public face of Axe Cap and not you. 泰勒将取代你成为阿克斯资本的公众形象
[46:27] It’s Theseus’s Ship. 这是忒修斯悖论
[46:28] Once you change out the sails and all the planks 一但你换掉了船帆和甲板
[46:30] that make up the hull, whose ship is it? 船还是原来的船吗
[46:33] Yeah. You got it. 是啊 你说得对
[46:36] As long as it’s your money, 只要还是你的钱
[46:38] it is still Axe Capital, 不论谁来做日常决策
[46:40] no matter who’s making the day-to-day decisions. 这里都还是阿克斯资本
[46:43] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[46:46] It’s not me that has to be sure. 要确定的人不是我
[47:02] – Yes? – I’m holding in my hand -你好 -我手里拿着的是
[47:03] Robert Axelrod’s signature relinquishing his ability 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德放弃证券交易权的
[47:05] to trade securities. 签名文件
[47:07] He gave it up. 他放弃了
[47:10] Well… 很好
[47:13] Ol’ Samson got a real buzz cut. 他真是大出血了
[47:16] Uh, we need to get our version out right away. 我们也要马上拟一份文件出来
[47:18] I’ve already taken steps. 我已经写好了
[47:20] A.G. On the phone. 检察长的电话
[47:22] Got to go, Ollie. 先挂了 小奥
[47:27] Rhoades. 我是罗兹
[47:28] Is this really the Attorney of the United States 跟我说话的真是负责纽约南区的
[47:31] for the Southern District? 美国联邦检察官吗
[47:32] Am I that lucky? 我运气有这么好
[47:33] There must be streams in the desert. 简直是荒漠遇上了甘泉
[47:35] General, a pleasure. 检察长 荣幸之至
[47:38] Your predecessor called once a term. 您的上一任可不常打电话过来
[47:40] I’m in the habit of counting the herd 我习惯每天都把自己的羊群
[47:42] at the end of the day, Chuck. 清点一遍 查克
[47:44] Sure. 那当然
[47:45] Eastern had a good day today. 今天东区有个好消息
[47:47] Axelrod’s put his office keys on Dake’s desk. 阿克斯罗德把办公室钥匙交给了戴克
[47:49] Good for them. 恭喜他们俩
[47:51] But you’re calling because you want to make sure 而你打电话过来是因为你想确定
[47:53] that I have adjusted the priorities. 我调整了我的首要安排
[47:55] Pass the message along. 亲自把消息传给我
[47:56] I’m a thorough man. 我这个人讲求周到仔细
[47:58] As am I. It’s done. 我也是 事已解决
[48:01] Attaboy. 干得好
[48:03] I’ll eagerly await our next chat. 我衷心期待我们的下一次通话
[48:11] Hey, you boys ready to go? 你们俩准备好出发了吗
[48:14] Daddy’s got to head out. 爸爸要动身了
[48:15] – See ya, fellas. – Later. -再见 小子们 -再见
[48:16] Go wait in the car. I’ll be right down. 进到车里等 我马上就来
[48:22] Your office said the money’s unfrozen. 你们办公室的人说资金解冻了
[48:24] Yeah, I told ’em to call you. 是的 我叫他们打你电话
[48:26] Should I have it wired to Birch? 我是不是该把钱都汇给博奇
[48:29] No, Bobby. 不用 波比
[48:30] I pictured you two running around together. 我想象着你们俩到处奔波的样子
[48:32] That fuckin’ starter plane of his. 还有他的那架小飞机
[48:34] I wouldn’t be caught dead in that sardine can. 我可不会去坐那架沙丁鱼罐头丢人现眼
[48:44] The money, Bobby. 至于那些钱 波比
[48:48] Just don’t fuckin’ lose it. 别把钱输光了
[48:51] Now, there’s one bitter thing that we have to swallow 在大家享用美味捞面的同时
[48:53] along with this delicious lo mein. 有一件事情却让人难以下咽
[48:57] We have to slow down on a couple of cases. 我们手里有几件案子得缓一缓了
[49:05] You like giving up those cases? 你愿意放弃那些案子吗
[49:07] – I hate it. – Me, too. -不愿意 -我也是
[49:09] No A.G. picks our cases. I’m chafing against it. 检察长也不能指手画脚 我对此很烦躁
[49:13] I’m chafed. 我非常生气
[49:15] So, are we gonna do something about it? 所以我们要做点什么吗
[49:17] When I know, you’ll know. 等我清楚了 你也就明白了
[49:21] IoT, you know? 你知道IoT吗
[49:23] Sure, Internet of Things. 当然知道 物联网
[49:25] When companies that make appliances and digital thermostats 生产家电和数字温控器的公司
[49:28] contract with the firms that manufacture the microchips 为了让自己的产品智能化
[49:31] to make their products smart, 而跟芯片生产商合作
[49:32] the connected things inside, 对于里面联网的部件
[49:34] they force the chip companies to sign nondisclosures. 他们会迫使芯片公司签署保密协议
[49:36] They don’t want their competitors to be able to mimic them. 他们不希望竞争对手有能力去效仿自己
[49:38] Right, so it’s hard to know 没错 所以很难弄清
[49:39] which chip companies are poised to dominate the market. 是哪一家芯片公司在主导着市场
[49:42] My theory? 我的方法是
[49:44] If we could find a common component 如果我们能够在不同的设备里
[49:45] among a bunch of varied devices– 找到相同的某个部件
[49:47] You could reverse-engineer it. 我们就可以反溯到这家公司
[49:48] You have fun smashing shit apart? 拆解的过程还算惬意吧
[49:50] A blast. And I found a component 相当的 我找到的部件
[49:52] that matched the specs for a Quartes chip. 和科特士芯片的规格相符
[49:55] So I called Quartes and claimed to be building 所以我打电话给科特士声称自己要
[49:57] an Internet-connected washing machine 开发一款联网洗衣机
[49:58] that sends a message to the owner when the laundry is done. 可以在洗衣结束的时候给用户发送信息
[50:01] Got the full specs on their latest chips. 然后我拿到了他们最新款芯片的详细数据
[50:03] – And they matched. – That they did. -匹配成功 -没错
[50:05] Everyone tries to hide it, 每家企业都想隐瞒
[50:06] but Quartes is the main supplier 但市面上85%的物联网产品
[50:08] for 85% of IoT products on the market. 都由科特士供货
[50:10] So, that’s the shot? 所以这就是机会
[50:11] That’s the shot. 这就是机会
[50:13] It plays. Good work. 找到了 干得漂亮
[50:16] You’d have found something like it if you weren’t– 你可以找到类似的 如果你不
[50:17] That’s why I have you, Taylor. 所以我才找了你 泰勒
[50:19] It’s a good thing that you can deliver 我不能出面时你可以做到
[50:21] when I can’t, not a bad thing. 这是好事 不是坏事
[50:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[50:24] Once you leave here, 你走出这里之后
[50:25] we can’t really talk individual names 我们就要在相当长的一段时间里
[50:26] of companies again for a long time. 不能谈论任何个人或公司了
[50:28] Management issues, sure, but not stocks. 可以谈论管理事务 但股票不行
[50:30] It’ll all be up to you. 一切都看你了
[50:32] I can’t be seen to be guiding the firm. 不能让人发现我在为公司出谋划策
[50:35] It’ll look as though I’m violating the terms of my deal. 如果是那样 我就违反了交易条款
[50:37] I know. You saved the firm by doing what you did. 我知道 你采取行动拯救了公司
[50:40] We bought back into the market late in the position. 我们建仓重回市场
[50:43] Tonight’s a big one for me. 今晚对我很重要
[50:51] The most important managers in the business will be there. 业内最有分量的经理人会到场
[50:54] Between them, they cover all the meaningful strategies 他们手中握有当前股市上
[50:56] currently in play. 所有有用的策略
[51:01] Quite the cotillion. 沙龙分量不小啊
[51:04] It’s the social event of the season. 这是这季度最重要的社交场合
[51:07] Tonight plants our flag for the future. 今晚是我们掌握未来话语权的机会
[51:09] This room will set the agenda for what the industry’s 就在这屋里 我们将为整个业界定下
[51:11] talking about for the next week, month, year. 未来几周 几个月 几年内的关注焦点
[51:14] And what they will be talking about is Axe Capital. 而这个焦点就是阿克斯资本
[51:34] All right, guys. 好了孩子们
[51:35] Mom and Dad are going to their therapist. 妈妈和爸爸要去看心理医生了
[51:37] Hour of screen time only, okay? 只能看一小时电视 好吗
[51:39] Probably grab a bite afterwards, but we won’t be late. 我们之后可能会去吃点东西 但不会晚回
[51:42] Okay? 好吗
[51:42] Bye. 再见
[51:43] – Bye. – Bye. -拜拜 -拜拜
[52:19] Look at all the trouble you’ve caused. 看看你惹得这些麻烦
[52:22] What a disgrace. 真是丢脸
[52:25] Agreed. 同意
[52:26] He’s almost beyond reclamation. 他几乎无药可救了
[52:28] I can’t stand the sight of this dog. 我真是受不了他一直在我眼前
[52:32] I want to leave him here, 我想把他留在这
[52:34] and I’m tempted to take you with me. 我想让你跟我一起走
[52:37] It’s up to you, mistress. 由你决定 女主人
[52:39] Leave with me or administer the required corrections. 跟我一起走 还是实施必要的惩罚
[52:46] He’s in need of punishment. 他需要受罚
[52:49] I’ll stay. 我留下
[53:04] Have you missed this? 你怀念这一切吗
[53:07] Then why aren’t you showing the proper appreciation? 那为什么没看出你有感激之情呢
[53:09] I should put you in this fucking cage. 我真他妈应该把你关在笼子里
[53:12] Perhaps you’re in need of something deeper? 还是说你想被重罚
[53:16] Yeah. 没错
[53:18] Have you missed this? 你怀念这一切吗
[53:20] It’s not about me. 我的感受与此无关
[53:22] Or maybe you found, uh, other outlets. 还是说你找到别的排解方式了
[53:26] How dare you question me? 什么时候轮到你问我问题
[53:29] I can take care of my own needs. 我自有解决需求的办法
[53:33] Explored other fantasies, then? 这么说你去尝试了其他幻想
[53:34] What fantasies exactly? 你说的幻想具体指什么
[53:38] You being with other men. 你跟别的男人一起
[53:44] Of course. 当然了
[53:48] That’s your fantasy. 那是你自己的幻想
[53:51] You’re that pathetic, aren’t you? 你就是这么可悲 对吧
[53:54] I am. I am. 没错 我是
[53:57] I want to hear about you and– 我想听你跟
[54:00] Young men? 年轻的鲜肉
[54:01] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 对对对
[54:09] Will he be handsome, rich? 他很帅吧 还有钱
[54:11] – Of course. – Yeah? -当然了 -是吗
[54:12] He’s brilliant. 他棒极了
[54:14] Barely 30 years old. 还没满三十岁
[54:17] – With the washboard abs? – Oh, yeah, he’s ripped. -有着八块腹肌 -当然 一身的腱子肉
[54:19] Tell me! 告诉我细节
[54:21] That’s how you want to be punished? 这就是你想要的惩罚方式吗
[54:23] Yes! Yes! 对 没错
[54:27] It’s — It’s the most excruciating thing 这是我能想到的
[54:30] that I can think of. 最让我煎熬的事情了
[54:31] I want to know what he does to you, 我想知道他是怎么上你的
[54:33] what you do to him. 你又是怎么撩他的
[54:38] We’re somewhere private. 我们在一处私密的地方
[54:39] – A hotel? – A hotel. -在酒店 -对 酒店
[54:42] White sheets thrown around us. 白色的床单散落在我们周围
[54:44] Our clothes are off. 我们赤裸相对
[54:48] Hands and mouths on bare skin. 手与嘴同时享受着对方的肉体
[54:51] I take him in my hands. 我抓住了他的男根
[54:56] Is he– 他是不是
[54:57] Yeah, hard. 对 坚硬
[54:59] Thick. 粗大
[55:02] I give myself to him 我把自己交付给他
[55:04] and let him do whatever he wants. 任他摆弄我的身体
[55:10] Is it good? 你很舒服吧
[55:11] Good? No. It’s fucking amazing. 舒服 不 简直爽爆了
[55:19] He understands me. 他懂我的身体
[55:22] He knows exactly what I need. 知道我内心最渴求的是什么
[55:49] Oh, Axe is so fucked! From the Journal: 阿克斯彻底玩完 日报写道
[55:52] “Government defangs Axelrod, barred from trading.” “政府拔去阿克斯罗德獠牙 禁止其交易”
[55:55] I’d love to agree, but I think he bested those fuckers, 我也想赞同你 但我认为他战胜了那帮烂人
[55:57] and so does B.I. 也有报道赞同我
[55:58] “Axe Capital poised to plunge heavy back into the markets.” “阿克斯资本蓄势待发 准备强势回归市场”
[56:01] He has his money. What else does he need? 他把钱拿回来了 还需要别的吗
[56:03] To do with as he pleases. But what’s the fucking point? 他爱怎么花怎么花 但那他妈又有什么用
[56:06] He’s gonna be here soon. 他很快就会来了
[56:08] We’re gonna know by the look on his face what happened. 从他的表情里我们就能知道到底发生了什么
[56:10] Either he crushed them, 要么是他击溃了政府
[56:12] or he’s become the government’s favorite bitch. 要么是他屈膝成了政府的小媳妇
[56:23] Who’s this? 你谁啊
[56:26] I’m Taylor Mason, 我叫泰勒·梅森
[56:27] Chief Investment Officer, Axe Capital, 阿克斯资本的首席投资官
[56:29] and I have a silver-backed fucking gorilla of an idea. 而我有一个绝世无双的好点子
[56:33] It’s an angle of attack on an Internet sector 瞄准的是互联网的一个板块
[56:35] that’s worth 12X what you think it is. 潜在价值是你们以为的十二倍
[56:37] But the sector is only the beginning. 但这只是开始
[56:40] I’ll walk you through both the technical side 我会为你们详细介绍技术细节
[56:42] and the types of derivatives that are available 以及市场上已有的衍生品
[56:44] to both bet on it and to effectively hedge it 这样我们既能赌价 又能有效对冲
[56:46] so that the play is risk-neutral. 以实现风险中性
[56:52] That’s how Axe Cap is doing it. 这就是阿克斯资本的做法
亿万

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亿万(Billions)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亿万(Billions)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme