时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Ice Juice. I can take it over. | 冰果汁 我可以接手 |
[00:12] | I just need the cash. | 只是需要现金 |
[00:13] | You know, my money’s in a blind trust. | 你知道我的钱都在保密信托里 |
[00:15] | That trust was set aside for you. | 这个信托基金是给你准备的 |
[00:17] | Well, if this is what it takes… | 如果这就是代价 |
[00:19] | uh, to help you and Ira… | 来帮助你和艾拉 |
[00:22] | Chuck Rhoades Sr. has taken a significant stake | 老查克·罗兹在一家要上市的公司 |
[00:24] | in a company that’s going public. | 投了很大一笔 |
[00:26] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[00:27] | Be fun if you could find a way | 你要是能设法捣乱的话 |
[00:29] | to lob a turd in the punch bowl. | 一定要尽兴 |
[00:31] | You know those poison-tip arrows | 你知道那些部落使用的毒箭头 |
[00:32] | that go through one guy and kill another? | 穿过一个人杀了另一个人的那种 |
[00:35] | Golden frog poison. | 巴拿马金蛙毒 |
[00:36] | This might be like that. | 这可能就是那种 |
[00:38] | It’ll make for a bumpy couple of days. | 会造成持续数日的肿块 |
[00:40] | But no permanent damage, Doc? | 但不会留下永久损伤对吗 医生 |
[00:42] | I’m still not sure I’d recommend it. | 我仍不确定要推荐这个给你 |
[00:46] | People are getting sick on Ice Juice. | 有人喝了冰果汁感到不适 |
[00:47] | Anybody betting it won’t turn? | 有人赌它不会跌吗 |
[00:49] | Axe doesn’t get positions this size wrong. | 阿克斯不会重仓持错方向 |
[00:51] | Get out of the stock, Chuck. They’re gonna crush you. | 查克 尽你可能 远离股市 他们会毁了你的 |
[00:53] | Wow, I’m glad to see you view me as so defenseless. | 看到你认为我是如此无力防备真让我”高兴” |
[00:55] | But you don’t understand what’s going on. | 但你不明白这其中是怎么一回事 |
[00:57] | No, I think that I understand plenty about your lack of faith. | 不 我想我非常明白你现在对我缺乏信心 |
[01:01] | 停牌前 26.33 停牌 待处理 | |
[01:01] | Chuck, it’s…it’s Armageddon. I’m gonna throw up. | 查克 世界末日了 我快要吐了 |
[01:04] | Today, I kicked ass at work. | 今天我上班的时候干了笔狠的 |
[01:06] | Whose ass did you kick? | 你干了谁 |
[01:07] | Rhoades. | 罗兹 |
[01:09] | Big time. | 了不起的时刻 |
[01:10] | I am so close to getting Axe. | 我很快就能搞定阿克斯了 |
[01:13] | You will get him… | 你会搞定他的 |
[03:04] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[03:06] | Are you supposed to be across state lines? | 你能跨越州界限了吗 |
[03:07] | There’s no “Supposed to” for me anymore. | 对于我来说已经不再有”能”这一说了 |
[03:10] | This is the first day of the rest of my life. | 这是我余生的第一天 |
[03:12] | I’m free and clear. | 我自由了 无罪一身轻 |
[03:14] | You, however… | 而你… |
[03:17] | well, consider this me returning the courtesy. | 把这当做我的还礼 |
[03:21] | You’re getting arrested today, Roberto. | 你会在今天被逮捕 罗伯特 |
[03:25] | I don’t suppose you’d like to share any further details. | 我想你不会告诉我更多详细信息了 |
[03:28] | I’m not in the mood to trifle with details. | 没心情关注这些琐事细节 |
[03:30] | I have my life to live now that I’m a free man. | 我现在是个有生活的人了 我自由了 |
[03:33] | But in the spirit of friendship, | 但是本着友谊的精神 |
[03:35] | be glad to hold your watch. | 很高兴能帮你保管手表 |
[03:53] | Who was at the door? | 刚刚谁在门口 |
[03:57] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[03:59] | Lawrence Boyd. | 劳伦斯·博伊德 |
[04:01] | How? | 怎么会 |
[04:02] | Must’ve made a deal. | 一定是做了交易 |
[04:05] | Some kind of trade for me. | 某种针对我的交易 |
[04:09] | They’re coming for you? | 他们冲着你来了 |
[04:11] | He says they want to put me where he was. | 他说他们想把我送进监狱 |
[04:13] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:16] | Today. | 今天 |
[04:17] | I got to find out if this is bullshit or if it’s real. | 我得去查一下这是不是真的 |
[04:19] | If it is real, | 如果是真的 |
[04:21] | I have to make some moves before we– | 我就得有所行动了 在我们… |
[04:22] | I know. We talked about this. | 我知道 我们说过这件事 |
[04:25] | We prepared for this. | 我们早做过打算了 |
[04:29] | But I’m not running with you. | 但是我不会和你逃跑的 |
[04:32] | And neither are the kids. | 孩子们也不会 |
[04:34] | It’s not fair to them. | 对他们不公平 |
[04:38] | So, you do what you got to do, but we’re staying. | 所以 你做你需要做的事情 但我们要留在这里 |
[04:43] | Who said anything about running? | 谁说我们要跑了 |
[04:46] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[04:48] | We stay and we fucking fight. | 我们留下来 狠狠打一仗 |
[05:12] | For a career bureaucrat, | 对于在体系里干了一辈子的人来说 |
[05:14] | you have a David Blaine-like flair for the dramatic. | 你有着大卫·布莱恩般戏剧性的天赋 |
[05:18] | Because I chose a locale | 因为我选择了一个 |
[05:20] | where we were unlikely to be seen? | 我们不太可能被看到的地方吗 |
[05:22] | That’s not showmanship. It’s tradecraft. | 那不是表演 是谍报 |
[05:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:28] | Are we gonna have to go through the whole blind-drop routine | 我们每次见面的时候 |
[05:30] | every time we meet? | 都得来这一套吗 |
[05:31] | We would, if we were to continue meeting. | 如果我们还要继续见面的话 是的 |
[05:36] | Oh, this isn’t just a grand entrance into the job. | 这不只是你上任的华丽出场 |
[05:38] | You’re doing a whole thing. | 你做了全部的事情 |
[05:41] | I know the kind of person you are, Rhoades. | 我知道你是什么人 罗兹 |
[05:45] | You want to put your hands into the Axelrod case | 你想要插手阿克斯罗德的案子 |
[05:48] | and run your fingers all through it. | 搅和一下 |
[05:51] | You expect favors in return for giving it to me. | 你指望我还你这件事的人情 |
[05:55] | But I cannot have you involved. | 但是我不能让你插手 |
[05:59] | That’s a bit like telling the cow | 那就有点像告诉牛 |
[06:01] | not to involve itself in the steak dinner. | 不要把自己和牛排晚餐搭上关系 |
[06:05] | Without it, no steak. | 没有它 就没有牛排 |
[06:07] | I am quite capable of convicting Axelrod | 我完全有能力给阿克斯罗德定罪 |
[06:11] | with the tools at my disposal. | 用我现有的条件 |
[06:13] | I no longer need you. | 我不再需要你了 |
[06:15] | I have not made this sacrifice to come up empty. | 我可不想白白牺牲一场空 |
[06:20] | If you won’t let me get waist deep in the Big Muddy with you, | 如果你不想让我掺和这件事 |
[06:23] | then I’m gonna want something for my trouble. | 那就帮我解决一下我的麻烦 |
[06:27] | Go. | 说 |
[06:28] | The Ice Juice IPO never tracks back to my family, | 冰果汁的上市不要追查到我的家人 |
[06:31] | to my father’s investment in any way. | 不能以任何方式追查我父亲的投资 |
[06:34] | Seal it off. | 封锁起来 |
[06:35] | I can’t just hide discovery. | 我不能把发现隐藏起来 |
[06:38] | Oh, I’m not asking you to hide discovery. | 我没要求你隐藏发现 |
[06:40] | I’m asking you not to discover it in the first place. | 我要求你一开始就不要发现它 |
[06:43] | Some people would call that a cover up. | 有的人会把那叫做包庇 |
[06:45] | Well, unimaginative types, with no pizzazz. | 没有想象力 没有风度 |
[06:51] | I’m taking Axelrod at the closing bell. | 我会在收盘的时候拿下阿克斯罗德 |
[06:53] | He’ll be sure to be at his desk. | 他一定就在他的办公桌前 |
[06:55] | You can read about the rest in the news. | 剩下的你就可以从新闻中读到了 |
[06:58] | I won’t do what you’ve asked. | 我不会做你要求的事的 |
[07:00] | And this is the end of the matter for you. | 对于你来说 这件事已经结束了 |
[07:04] | From here on, it’s just my team and me. | 从现在开始 就只有我的团队和我 |
[07:07] | You’re a hard man, Dake. | 你是个强硬的人 戴克 |
[07:11] | But a word of caution. | 但听我一句劝 |
[07:14] | You and your team go chasing Axe up into those hills without me, | 你和你的团队在没有我的情况下追查阿克斯 |
[07:18] | don’t forget one thing. | 别忘了一个东西 |
[07:19] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[07:21] | A good supply of body bags. | 足够多的装尸袋 |
[07:36] | We’re sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:37] | You have reached a number that has been disconnected | 你所拨打的电话已失效 |
[07:39] | or is no longer in… | 或不在… |
[07:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:48] | Oh, good. I caught you. | 很好 终于接了 |
[07:50] | Yeah. I’ve been meaning to call. | 我本来也准备要打给你的 |
[07:54] | Look, I’ll just say it. | 我就直接说了 |
[07:55] | I’m not happy I was right about that stock. | 我并不开心关于那只股票我说对了 |
[07:59] | I’m past it. I’m prime. | 已经过去了 没事了 |
[08:01] | Have no further concern for me on that front. | 不用再担心这方面了 |
[08:05] | Well, I’m glad we have therapy tonight, | 我很高兴我们今晚要做夫妻治疗 |
[08:07] | – because I feel like you’re avoiding really talking about it. – No. | -因为我觉得你在避免真正谈论这件事 -不 |
[08:10] | I have come to the decision | 我已经做了决定了 |
[08:11] | that we are done with marital counseling. | 我们不去做夫妻治疗了 |
[08:14] | I am. | 我不去了 |
[08:15] | I didn’t realize… | 我不知道 |
[08:17] | By day’s end, all will become clear to you. | 在今天结束之前 你就会明白了 |
[08:19] | And I will be glad to discuss it ad infinitum, | 我很乐意就这么聊下去 |
[08:22] | just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[08:26] | You know, the reason people, we, | 人们 我们 |
[08:29] | go to therapy together, | 去一起做治疗的原因 |
[08:30] | is that having an impartial witness, | 就是要有一个公正的见证人 |
[08:32] | – a counselor… – I know. | -辅导员 -我知道 |
[08:35] | And I also know that life without you is a misery. | 我还知道没有你的生活是很悲惨的 |
[08:40] | And all the whinging and the whining that we both, | 所有的抱怨 我们都抱怨的 |
[08:42] | at least I, | 至少是我 |
[08:43] | do in therapy seems to be having the opposite effect for me. | 做治疗似乎对我有相反的效果 |
[08:48] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:50] | I will be coming home tonight after work. | 我今晚下班后回家 |
[08:53] | And, once all is out in the open, | 一旦一切都公开了 |
[08:55] | I sincerely hope that you will come home, too. | 我真诚地希望你也能回家 |
[08:59] | Well, I guess I have to accept that you may not. | 我想我得接受你可能不会回来的事实 |
[09:03] | But I will be there waiting. | 但是我会在那等你 |
[09:15] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[09:16] | If there’s an arrest imminent, I have received no notice. | 如果是立马逮捕你的话 我并没有接到通知 |
[09:19] | Does Hall have any insight? | 哈尔有什么消息吗 |
[09:21] | Hall’s a ghost. | 哈尔是个鬼魂 |
[09:23] | There is no more Hall. | 不再有哈尔了 |
[09:25] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[09:27] | That means this is for real. | 那就意味着是真的了 |
[09:31] | Find out what you can. | 看看你能查到些什么 |
[09:32] | See if there’s a way out. | 看看有没有解决的办法 |
[09:35] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[09:35] | If an arrest is unavoidable, | 如果逮捕是不可避免的 |
[09:37] | negotiate the terms of my surrender | 谈判一下我投降的条件 |
[09:39] | for the end of the day, no cameras, immediate bail. | 在深夜 不能有摄像 立刻保释 |
[09:43] | We get this part over with, then we start digging in. | 等这部分结束后 我们就开始调查 |
[09:45] | All right. | 好 |
[09:46] | Listen, until I reach them… | 听着 在我联系到他们之前 |
[09:48] | I’ll stay underground and keep moving. | 我会保持隐蔽 一直移动 |
[09:55] | Can I get you a… | 我给你… |
[09:56] | You can’t go to bed with Jenna Jameson | 你不能和詹娜·杰姆逊上床 |
[09:58] | and expect to wake up with Snow White. | 却期待着和白雪公主一起醒来 |
[10:01] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[10:02] | Know who you’re fucking. | 看清楚你的对手 |
[10:04] | I feel caught a bit off guard. | 我感觉有点措手不及 |
[10:07] | That’s how I feel. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[10:08] | So you can’t feel that way. | 所以你不能有这种感觉 |
[10:11] | I just heard that you’re behind a move against Axelrod, | 我刚听说你在幕后主导对阿克斯罗德下手 |
[10:15] | that it’s another office prosecuting, | 那是另一桩公诉案件 |
[10:17] | but your DNA’s all over it. | 但你留下了太多痕迹 |
[10:19] | Axelrod is about to be arrested. | 阿克斯罗德就要被逮捕了 |
[10:20] | I did put it in motion, | 确实是我引发的 |
[10:21] | but it can’t track back to me. | 但追查不到我头上的 |
[10:23] | Then why am I hearing what I’m hearing? | 那我听说的是什么 |
[10:25] | How are you hearing what you’re hearing? | 你在哪听说的 |
[10:26] | I used to peg Freddy Reyes in the AG’s office. | 我之前在总检察长竞争中挫败了弗雷迪·瑞斯 |
[10:29] | Well, only once in the office. | 只有一次 |
[10:31] | Point is, the word’s leaking out of D.C. | 关键是 已经全特区皆知了 |
[10:34] | That doesn’t work for me. | 这对我来说没用 |
[10:36] | My reputation’s all tied up with yours right now | 我的名誉现在完全与你联系在一起 |
[10:38] | and you jackpotted me. | 你却让我中了头奖 |
[10:39] | – I jackpotted you? – You jackpotted me. | -我让你中了头奖 -你让我中了头奖 |
[10:41] | Our entire agreement was based on you telling me everything | 我们的共识是基于你对我 |
[10:45] | as soon as I needed to know it, | 要及时地告知一切 |
[10:46] | which is immediately, always. | 也就是说永远第一时间告知 |
[10:48] | Okay. Perhaps some coffee, tea? | 好吧 要不要来点咖啡或茶 |
[10:51] | Don’t charm me. | 别讨好我 |
[10:54] | Foley knew I might take down Axe. | 富利知道我或许会扳倒阿克斯 |
[10:56] | I needed to in order to be ready to take the next step. | 我需要先准备好采取下一步行动 |
[10:58] | There is no “Might” with Jack Foley. | 杰克·富利从来不明白”或许”二字 |
[11:00] | Rogue moves don’t fly. | 单独行动不会成功的 |
[11:02] | If he believes that you are holding back from him or me, | 如果他觉得你对他或我有所隐瞒 |
[11:05] | he’ll consider himself released from his commitment to you. | 那他就不会再遵守对你的承诺了 |
[11:08] | Then convince him I’m holding nothing back. | 那就让他相信我毫无隐瞒 |
[11:10] | Convince me first. | 先让我相信 |
[11:13] | I am in process of extracting an assurance | 我正在逐步获取 |
[11:15] | from the United States Attorney for the Eastern District, | 东区联邦检察官的担保 |
[11:18] | that my role and my family’s role | 确保我与我家人在其中的角色 |
[11:20] | shall never surface. | 绝对不会暴露 |
[11:23] | You’ve got that? | 成功了吗 |
[11:25] | In process. | 还在进行中 |
[11:27] | And, should that fail and my father’s name become public, | 要是失败了 我父亲的名字就会曝光 |
[11:30] | my father will absolutely affirm | 我父亲绝对会证实 |
[11:32] | that he accessed my trust without my knowledge. | 他是在我不知情的情况下动了我的信托 |
[11:35] | He will take the hit. | 他会承担后果 |
[11:46] | You’ll need that in writing. | 你得把这些写下来 |
[11:50] | Simple as asking him. | 直接去问他的话更简单吧 |
[11:53] | Don’t you worry, George. | 别担心 乔治 |
[11:54] | We’ll all be cheesing and grinning in Albany soon enough. | 我们大家很快就会在奥尔巴尼谈笑风生了 |
[11:58] | No Ice Juice nonsense is gonna change that. | 什么冰果汁的胡扯也无法改变这一点 |
[12:02] | I signed off on you. Are you making me wrong? | 我赞同你 你不会让我错看你吧 |
[12:06] | No, sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[12:08] | I’ll try and sell it to Foley. | 我会试图去说服富利 |
[12:21] | Rico! | 里科 |
[12:26] | Is there any law enforcement here? | 这边有执法人员吗 |
[12:28] | No. | 没有 |
[12:37] | You let me know if any show up. | 有人来的话告诉我 |
[12:38] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老板 |
[12:49] | Morning. Coffee? | 早上好 要咖啡吗 |
[12:52] | Burn bin. | 给我烧火箱 |
[13:13] | Take that out and torch it. | 拿出去都烧了 |
[13:18] | Is this shit really happening? | 真的有麻烦了吗 |
[13:19] | I believe it is. | 应该是的 |
[13:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:23] | Get the shredders here, stat. | 把碎纸机拿来 还有统计 |
[13:25] | We’ll do the paper files here. | 我们在这里销毁文件 |
[13:27] | We’ll take care of the hard drives | 然后把硬盘 |
[13:28] | with plasma torches in the loading bay. | 拿到装货间 用电浆炬销毁 |
[13:31] | Let’s talk next steps. | 说说下一步计划吧 |
[13:32] | All outside money will be heading for the exits | 所有存放境外的钱会在逮捕后24小时内 |
[13:34] | within 24 hours of an arrest. | 转移出去 |
[13:37] | You should name a CIO to manage the rest. | 你应该任命一名首席投资官来处理后事 |
[13:40] | Don’t know who you want, | 我不知道你想任命谁 |
[13:41] | but you should pick him right away. | 但你要马上选好人 |
[13:42] | I’m the Chief Investment Officer. | 我就是首席投资官 |
[13:44] | That’s why it’s called Axe Capital. | 所以我们叫阿克斯资本 |
[13:45] | Jefé, with what you are facing, | 老大 眼前这一团乱麻 |
[13:48] | how are you gonna stay on top of all this? | 你怎么保证自己能应付 |
[13:49] | What we do, or fail to do, in the seconds after your arrest | 我们在你被逮捕后的所作所为 |
[13:52] | could save us or cost us hundreds of millions of dollars. | 要么会拯救大家 要么会让我们损失几个亿 |
[13:57] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[13:58] | You’re right about that part. | 这点你说得对 |
[14:01] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[14:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:07] | A few questions. | 有几个问题 |
[14:08] | One, your 30-day market outlook? | 第一 你30天的市场前景 |
[14:10] | Two, how will the market respond to the next Fed meeting? | 第二 市场如何应对下一次的美联储决议 |
[14:13] | Three, if we needed to liquidate all our positions quickly, | 第三 如果我们需要迅速清仓 |
[14:17] | in order to get into cash | 用来兑现 |
[14:18] | to offer redemptions without taking losses, | 未来可以偿还 并且不受损失 |
[14:22] | how would we do it? | 该怎么做 |
[14:24] | Build me a model. | 给我建立一个模型 |
[14:26] | Okay. I’ll get right on all that. | 好的 我马上开始 |
[14:32] | What the hell am I gonna say to my boys? | 我该怎么和我儿子们说 |
[14:34] | Tell them the truth. | 说实话 |
[14:36] | The government’s a bunch of fucking liars. | 政府里都他妈是一群骗子 |
[14:38] | And the boys have permission | 允许他们 |
[14:39] | to punch the teeth out of anyone | 把那些说你闲话的人 |
[14:40] | who talks shit about you. | 痛揍一顿 |
[14:44] | I’ve been here too long. | 我待太久了 |
[14:48] | This is how we communicate today. | 我们今天用这个联络 |
[14:51] | Wait for my call. | 等我的电话 |
[15:07] | Pop quiz. | 突击检测 |
[15:08] | Lawrence Boyd is currently “A,” mopping floors; | 劳伦斯·博伊德正在 一 拖地板 |
[15:11] | “B,” cleaning toilets; “C,” scrubbing potatoes; or… | 二 刷厕所 三 削土豆 还是 |
[15:14] | I’m guessing “D,” none of the above. | 我猜四 都不是 |
[15:17] | There’s that Princeton test-taking. | 这就是普林斯顿应试技巧啊 |
[15:19] | Did he off himself? | 他自杀了吗 |
[15:21] | That is dark. | 太可怕了吧 |
[15:23] | Uh, no. I just heard from a contact at the Bureau of Prisons. | 没有 我刚从联邦监狱局的熟人那里听说 |
[15:27] | He’s been released. | 他被释放了 |
[15:29] | What the fuck is that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:34] | I thought I made it pretty clear | 我觉得我说得很清楚 |
[15:36] | I never wanted to talk to you again. | 我再也不想和你讲话了 |
[15:38] | This isn’t a social call. | 我不是来和你联络感情的 |
[15:40] | I’m reaching out as counsel for Robert Axelrod. | 我现在是作为罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的律师 |
[15:44] | That shouldn’t feel good in your mouth. | 这话从你嘴里说出来感觉真不妙 |
[15:45] | Bryan, how fast are you moving on the arrest? | 布莱恩 逮捕进行得怎么样了 |
[15:49] | Do you have a warrant? | 逮捕令申请下来了吗 |
[15:50] | Orrin, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 奥林 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[15:54] | You got questions? | 你有问题吗 |
[15:56] | We got questions. | 我们可是有的 |
[16:02] | We need to see Chuck. | 我们要见查克 |
[16:03] | He’s out. | 他出去了 |
[16:06] | I’ll call him. | 我打给他 |
[16:06] | He’s not reachable at the moment. | 他现在接不了电话 |
[16:14] | Ice Juice never made anyone sick. | 冰果汁绝对不会让人生病 |
[16:19] | – They were faking? – No, they were actually ill, | -他们是装的 -不 他们确实病了 |
[16:22] | just not from your product. | 但并不是因为你们的产品 |
[16:25] | Uh, in, in the next little while, | 接下来很短的时间内 |
[16:27] | that will be revealed for what it was… | 这一点将会公之于众 |
[16:31] | sabotage. | 人为破坏 |
[16:33] | A deliberate, criminal act to injure the company. | 一次蓄意的犯罪行为 来中伤你们公司 |
[16:37] | An act by… | 发起者是 |
[16:38] | – Axelrod. – Yes. | -阿克斯罗德 -对 |
[16:40] | An attack on us. | 对我们的攻击 |
[16:43] | On you. | 对你的攻击 |
[16:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:46] | So Ira can sue Axelrod for his money back. | 所以艾拉可以起诉阿克斯罗德要回钱 |
[16:49] | I’m guessing I can’t. | 我猜我不能吧 |
[16:55] | No. | 不能 |
[16:57] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:58] | Because that would reveal Chuck’s involvement, | 因为那样会暴露查克也牵扯其中 |
[17:02] | testimony and all that, | 他违背誓言之类的 |
[17:03] | and Chuck did not set all this in motion | 而查克并没有刻意行动 |
[17:08] | to have that happen. | 要让这事发生 |
[17:09] | Did you, son? | 你有吗 儿子 |
[17:17] | No, Dad. I did not. | 不 爸 我没有 |
[17:23] | You baited him? | 你给他下了套 |
[17:25] | You used my company, my career, my future– | 你利用了我的公司 我的事业 我的未来 |
[17:29] | My money. | 我的钱 |
[17:30] | And my own. Yeah. | 还有我自己的钱 没错 |
[17:33] | Moves like that… | 那样的举动 |
[17:36] | Where do you get the fucking nerve?! | 你哪来的胆子 |
[17:38] | I can’t believe you let me fucking apologize to you! | 不敢相信你还让我给你道歉了 |
[17:41] | And no one got sick from it! | 还真不嫌恶心 |
[17:43] | You’ll get it back. | 你的钱会回来的 |
[17:44] | After the criminal case, | 在刑事案件结案后 |
[17:45] | recovering in civil court will be– | 在民事法庭索偿易如… |
[17:47] | After he’s convicted. | 那得是在他被定罪后 |
[17:49] | After another four to seven years | 也许还得等上个四到七年 |
[17:51] | of dragging him through court, maybe. | 漫长的审判 |
[17:53] | Until then? | 等到那时候 |
[17:54] | When I am governor… | 等我当上州长 |
[17:55] | When you’re governor? | 等你当上州长 |
[17:58] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你他妈到底怎么了 |
[18:00] | – When this gets out… – It won’t. | -这事要是传出去 -不会的 |
[18:03] | And you will make sure that it does not. | 你要确保这事不会传出去 |
[18:07] | You will protect me and my role. | 你要保护我和我在其中的角色 |
[18:10] | It is to your benefit to have me as governor. | 让我当上州长是对你自己好 |
[18:14] | You should act out of rationality, | 你得理性行动 |
[18:16] | not emotion. | 不要冲动 |
[18:22] | Why? You didn’t. | 为什么 你可没做到 |
[18:32] | This is an affidavit saying that | 这是一份声明 |
[18:36] | you acted on your own in accessing my trust. | 表明你私自动用了我的信托 |
[18:39] | I had no knowledge whatsoever. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[18:44] | Dad, I need you to sign this. | 爸 我需要你把这个签了 |
[18:54] | You know, this is what you always wanted, | 你知道 这可是你一直期盼的 |
[18:58] | me, your son, your scion, | 我 你的儿子 你的子孙 |
[19:01] | in that office… | 入主那间办公室 |
[19:04] | in that chair. | 坐上那个位置 |
[19:24] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[19:26] | I don’t want anyone to see me in here. | 我不希望任何人看到我在这里 |
[19:31] | Is this about you or Axe? | 是关于你还是阿克斯 |
[19:34] | Both. All of us. | 都是 关于我们所有人 |
[19:36] | And I don’t want them to figure it out ahead of time. | 我不希望他们提前知道 |
[19:39] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[19:46] | Put words together, in a sentence, | 好好说话 说完整的句子 |
[19:48] | that might give me a sense of what the actual fuck. | 好让我理解到底是怎么回事 |
[19:51] | So you don’t know? | 所以你不知道 |
[19:55] | Look, I need you, but I don’t know | 我需要你 但我并不知道 |
[19:56] | how much I can trust you on this one thing, | 在这件事上我是否能相信你 |
[19:58] | so I am not sure how to proceed. | 所以我也不知道该怎么办 |
[20:00] | Talk to me or don’t, Wags. | 要么跟我说 要么别说 瓦格斯 |
[20:07] | Axe is gonna be arrested. | 阿克斯要被逮捕了 |
[20:09] | By Chuck? | 被查克吗 |
[20:10] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[20:16] | I tried to get him to delegate, name a CIO, | 我想让他任命一个首席财务官移交权力 |
[20:18] | but I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[20:20] | Well, if you raised it, it’ll work on him. | 如果你提出了 会有用的 |
[20:21] | He’ll come to the right decision himself. | 他会自己做出正确决定的 |
[20:24] | I think he’ll need a push from you. | 我想他需要你的鞭笞 |
[20:28] | And then… | 还有 |
[20:32] | …as far as I’m concerned, | 就我而言 |
[20:33] | I have to really step up to lead and… | 我这下真得站出来领导团队还要… |
[20:36] | You’re ready to do whatever you need to. | 你要做的事你已经准备好了 |
[20:39] | It doesn’t feel like that to me. | 我感觉可不是那样的 |
[20:42] | Describe it. | 描述一下 |
[20:44] | Erratic heartbeat, prickly sweat down my spine, | 心跳飘忽不定 脊椎汗流不止 |
[20:47] | sack high and tight. | 蛋蛋又高又紧 |
[20:48] | – Panic. – Yep. | -恐慌 -没错 |
[20:51] | It means you’re not fooling yourself | 这意味着你没有欺骗自己 |
[20:52] | into thinking it’ll be easy. | 说这事会很简单 |
[20:54] | It means your adrenaline is firing, and your synapses. | 意味着你在大量分泌肾上腺素 突触活跃 |
[20:56] | Means you’re ready to meet | 意味着你已经准备好 |
[20:57] | whatever anyone throws at you today. | 迎接一切挑战 |
[21:01] | And if I need a reminder, or backup? | 如果我需要人提醒我 需要后援呢 |
[21:04] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[21:06] | For keeps? | 永远吗 |
[21:08] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[21:11] | Today. | 今天 |
[21:50] | What the fuck is this, Louis? | 这是什么 路易斯 |
[21:51] | It’s the bill for the new solvent. | 这是新溶剂的账单 |
[21:52] | Yeah. I can see that. I mean, why the hell is it | 我能看得出 我是说为什么 |
[21:55] | – 40 percent more than the PERC? – PERC is bad stuff, boss. | -比全氯乙烯要贵四十分 -全氯乙烯不是什么好东西 老板 |
[21:57] | It’s bad for the staff, bad for the environment. | 影响员工健康 破坏环境 |
[21:59] | The new stuff is organic. | 新溶剂是有机的 |
[22:01] | No, the new stuff’s too expensive. | 不 新溶剂太贵了 |
[22:03] | So, now that we got the vats the Orgo shit came in, | 既然我们进了一批奥戈的机器 |
[22:05] | we go back to the PERC and we put it in the Orgo. | 我们继续用全氯乙烯 放到奥戈的机器里 |
[22:11] | Give me a minute, Louis. | 等我一会儿 路易斯 |
[22:21] | They’re coming for you, aren’t they? | 他们冲你来了 对吧 |
[22:26] | All right. So, what’s gonna happen? | 好吧 会发生什么 |
[22:28] | How’s the firm gonna handle it? | 公司将如何应对 |
[22:30] | Who are you handing the reins over to? | 你要把控制权交给谁 |
[22:31] | Just…just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[22:32] | I’d keep a firm grasp of them, as long as it took, | 我会牢牢掌控住 不管要多久 |
[22:35] | and I’d give them right back to you | 你一出来 |
[22:36] | – the minute you were out. – Nothing’s happening yet. | -我会立马交还给你 -什么都还没发生 |
[22:38] | Plans are being contemplated. | 计划正在仔细考虑中 |
[22:40] | And if and when I need you, I know where to find you. | 如果到了我需要你的时候 我知道去哪找你 |
[22:42] | Still can’t believe you put your money into this place. | 还是不敢相信你居然往这里投钱 |
[22:45] | Ah, diversification. Positive cash flow. | 多元化 正现金流 |
[22:49] | But, you know, I’m 24/7 ready to deal with Axe Cap. | 但我随时都为阿克斯资本准备着 |
[22:51] | Yeah, that’s not why I came. | 那不是我来的原因 |
[22:54] | You’ve been through this. | 你经历过这一切 |
[22:56] | I need to know what the fuck is gonna happen to me | 我需要知道如果我被逮捕了 |
[22:58] | when I get arrested. | 会经历些什么 |
[23:00] | Minute by minute. | 一字不落地告诉我 |
[23:03] | I could tell you it’s no big deal, | 我也可以告诉你没什么大不了的 |
[23:04] | but I’m not in the lying-to-you game. | 但我不要向你撒谎 |
[23:08] | Look, at least you got some warning. | 至少你会得到些警告 |
[23:09] | It’s not gonna be a shock. | 不会有多可怕 |
[23:13] | And now what? | 还有呢 |
[23:16] | You got to eat something before you go in, | 你得在进去前吃点东西 |
[23:18] | because they’ll starve you. | 因为他们会饿你 |
[23:19] | And if they do feed you, it’s gonna be garbage. | 即便他们给你吃的 也都是些垃圾 |
[23:20] | But more important than that, find time to take a shit, | 但更重要的是 找时间上个厕所 |
[23:24] | because you don’t want that business pending | 因为你也不想在里面的时候 |
[23:25] | when you’re in there. | 憋出内伤 |
[23:28] | What? I’m giving you the real. | 怎么 我说的都是真的 |
[23:30] | So, there’s always at least one guard | 总是会有警卫 |
[23:33] | who wants to get paid. | 想被买通的 |
[23:33] | Find that fucker and pay him. | 找到那个混蛋买通他 |
[23:37] | Mrs. Axelrod. | 阿克斯罗德夫人 |
[23:41] | I’m trying to decide | 我正试着决定 |
[23:43] | how best to protect my interests… | 如何最大地保护我的利益 |
[23:49] | I’m afraid I can’t help. | 恐怕我帮不上忙 |
[23:51] | I’m engaged by your husband. | 我现在正受着你丈夫的委托 |
[23:52] | That brings with it, uh, confidentiality, yes, | 这样会有 保密问题 |
[23:55] | but also loyalty. | 还有忠诚问题 |
[23:58] | And there are strict rules governing conflict | 还有严格的规则约束着利益冲突 |
[24:00] | that I cannot break, so… | 我不能打破 所以 |
[24:10] | Then let’s make this an unofficial consultation. | 那就当这次是非正式咨询吧 |
[24:14] | Are there things I can do today to protect myself? | 今天我有什么能做的来保护自己吗 |
[24:19] | Would I be wise to consider extreme measures, | 考虑极端措施是否明智 |
[24:23] | separation, divorce? | 分居 离婚 |
[24:25] | I’m going to have to ask you to pick up the money | 我恐怕得请你收起那些钱 |
[24:28] | and put it back in your bag. | 放回包里 |
[24:36] | I will not talk with you about any of this. | 我不会和你讨论这些的 |
[24:38] | I cannot state, | 无论是正式的还是非正式的 |
[24:39] | officially or unofficially, | 我都不能告诉你 |
[24:41] | where your interests diverge, or if they diverge. | 你的利益会有何变化以及是否会发生变化 |
[24:45] | On a human note, | 凭良心说 |
[24:48] | I understand the swirl | 我明白你脑子里 |
[24:49] | that must be going on inside your head. | 一定一团乱 |
[24:54] | But you have to find counsel for it elsewhere. | 但你只好找别的律师咨询此事 |
[25:05] | Will you at least, on a human note, tell me this. | 请你至少 摸着良心告诉我 |
[25:11] | If I do stay, the money that’s mine– | 要是我不采取行动 我的钱… |
[25:13] | They’ll freeze everything at first. | 一开始他们会冻结全部财产 |
[25:14] | So, you’ll have to get through that. | 可以说你必须经受这一考验 |
[25:17] | But since there’s no pre-nup, | 但由于你们没签婚前协议 |
[25:20] | half of everything is yours. | 一半财产都归你 |
[25:21] | And when the government can’t prove | 当政府部门无法证明 |
[25:23] | it was all ill gotten, | 所有财产都是非法所得时 |
[25:24] | which we won’t let them… | 我们不会让他们… |
[25:25] | What’s mine stays mine. | 我的部分仍属于我 |
[25:36] | Hey, morning, fellas. | 早上好 各位 |
[25:41] | How would you guys like to take these | 你们想不想拿走这些卡 |
[25:42] | and use them a little? | 用来买买东西 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:46] | Just look at them, working away… | 看看他们 不停地在工作… |
[25:49] | They have no idea they’re about to be utterly roasted | 大难临头 |
[25:52] | by a flame thrower. | 他们还尚不自知 |
[25:53] | As soon as he’s in custody, | 一旦他被扣押 |
[25:54] | before the news streams out, | 在消息流出之前 |
[25:55] | we should sit them all down. | 我们得跟他们所有人坐下来谈谈 |
[25:57] | Group meeting. | 以小组会议的形式进行 |
[25:58] | Let them vent their fears. | 让他们发泄恐惧 |
[25:59] | The people that are too affected, we send home. | 那些受到较大影响的人 送他们回家 |
[26:01] | Let them take a leave if they want. | 如果需要的话让他们休假 |
[26:02] | The rest of us will focus on saving Axe Capital. | 其余的人将集中精力拯救阿克斯资本 |
[26:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:07] | That’s very sweet and supportive. | 这办法真是既贴心又能给予帮助和支持 |
[26:10] | But no. | 但我不会这么做 |
[26:11] | I don’t need you to be the team doctor | 我不需要你来当这个 |
[26:13] | who stops people from playing | 阻止人们上场比赛 |
[26:15] | and puts them in the concussion protocol. | 而把他们加进”脑震荡相关保护协议”的队医 |
[26:15] | 协议中提到若球员被诊断为脑震荡则必须经过一系列的检查 证实足够健康才可以继续比赛 这一检查确认的过程耗时较长 | |
[26:17] | I need you to be the team doctor with smelling salts, | 我需要你成为一个随身带着嗅盐 |
[26:20] | cortisone shots, steroids, | 可的松注射剂 类固醇 |
[26:22] | and fucking Lasix for their lungs, | 和排出肺里液体潴留的利尿剂的队医 |
[26:24] | who tapes them back together and shoves them back in. | 把他们重新归拢在一起并推他们回赛场 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:31] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[26:33] | Leading. | 起到了领导作用 |
[26:37] | I’m glad we’re foxhole buddies. | 很高兴我们是散兵坑里的伙伴 |
[26:45] | Where I come from, at a certain point, | 在我的家乡 特定情况下 |
[26:47] | a guy just fucking punches another guy in the mouth. | 一个人会揍另一个人 |
[26:50] | Well, you’ll have the chance to do just that, | 很快你就有机会这么做了 |
[26:51] | Bryan, before long. | 布莱恩 |
[26:53] | But I don’t think you will. | 但我觉得你不会出手 |
[26:54] | Then you had better start explaining… | 那你最好解释一下… |
[26:55] | Not now. I have Sacker waiting in my office. | 现在不行 赛克在我办公室里等我 |
[27:06] | What do you have for me? | 找我有什么事 |
[27:10] | This isn’t easy. | 做出这个决定并不容易 |
[27:15] | I’m taking a job at Sullivan & Cromwell. | 我要去苏利文-克伦威尔律师事务所工作了 |
[27:22] | I’m not ready to lose you. | 我不希望你离职 |
[27:25] | Honestly, Chuck, you should’ve made that | 说实话 查克 你本应该把一切跟我说的 |
[27:26] | a little more clear to me, | 更清楚一点 |
[27:27] | by letting me crack some fucking heads | 而不是在我决定要走的时候 |
[27:29] | when I was about to. | 跟我说这些毫无意义的话 |
[27:32] | I came here for two reasons. | 我来这任职出于两个原因 |
[27:35] | To be close to the best prosecutor | 接近整个办公室众所周知的 |
[27:37] | this office has ever known, | 最优秀的检察官 |
[27:40] | learn from him, | 向他学习 |
[27:41] | and to actually put the bad guys in the goddamned hoosegow. | 还有就是真真正正地把坏人投入监狱 |
[27:45] | Well, now, there, right there. | 想想过去 看看你现在 |
[27:48] | You wouldn’t even know that word | 如果你没有在我身边学习 |
[27:49] | if you hadn’t studied at my knee. | 你根本就不会知道这个词 |
[27:51] | Things changed, so now I have, too. | 物换星移 如今我也变了 |
[27:55] | The job I’ve been offered | 我的新工作 |
[27:56] | will allow me to handle big criminal defense cases, | 会让我以我认为合适的方式 |
[27:59] | as I see fit. | 来处理重大刑事辩护案件 |
[28:02] | The best moves I’ve made in my life | 我这一生走得最好的一步棋 |
[28:03] | have required the most discipline, patience, | 需要最严格的纪律 极度的耐心 |
[28:07] | and trust, | 和最大的信任 |
[28:07] | so I ask you, hold for a day. | 所以我请求你 推迟一天辞职 |
[28:11] | See how some things shake out around here. | 看看事情会在这里如何发展 |
[28:13] | Perhaps I can make you an even more compelling offer. | 或许我能让你得到一份更具吸引力的工作 |
[28:18] | Wait. | 耐心等一天 |
[28:20] | And then, if you still decide to go, | 之后如果你仍决定离开 |
[28:24] | well, it’ll be with my blessing. | 我将送上祝福 |
[28:30] | I expected to sit down with you, | 我料到会和你坐下来面谈 |
[28:32] | but I figured it would be | 不过我想这情景应该是发生在 |
[28:33] | after we arrested your client. | 我逮捕你的委托人之后 |
[28:35] | Or at least after I announced my intention to. | 或至少在我宣布有此意图之后 |
[28:39] | Then. Now. | 此一时彼一时 |
[28:41] | We’re here. | 我们现在有机会坐下来聊一聊了 |
[28:43] | And my client is interested in | 我的委托人想要 |
[28:46] | reviving the immunity deal | 恢复我们前阵子讨论过的 |
[28:48] | that we discussed a while back. | 豁免权协议 |
[28:50] | The same deal you passed on? | 你说的是那份被你们拒绝的协议 |
[28:54] | That’s the one. | 正是 |
[28:55] | That deal is no longer alive. | 那份协议不再有效了 |
[28:58] | It’s a corpse in a pine box | 那就是一具在松木棺材里 |
[29:01] | covered with dirt. | 已经入土了的尸体 |
[29:03] | And, as you somehow know, | 正如你不知从何听来的消息说的那样 |
[29:06] | I will be arresting and charging your client today. | 我会在今天逮捕并且起诉你的委托人 |
[29:11] | Then, let me organize his surrender. | 那么让我来安排他自首 |
[29:14] | Let’s keep it civil. | 大家都客气一点 |
[29:16] | No press. Bail pre-arranged. | 不要安排媒体 预安排保释 |
[29:19] | He gets to say goodbye to the wife, | 他跟妻子告别完 |
[29:21] | then we come in. | 我们就会来自首 |
[29:23] | No perp walk. | 避免当众逮捕 |
[29:26] | You’re in a U.S. Attorney’s Office, Mr. Bach, | 你是在联邦检察院 巴赫先生 |
[29:29] | not some souk buying a rug. | 不是在某个露天市场买地毯 |
[29:33] | I don’t negotiate. | 我不跟你讨价还价 |
[29:36] | I will take him at the time and in the manner of my choosing. | 到时候我会以我的方式抓捕他 |
[29:40] | Then good luck fucking finding me! | 那祝你好运 能他妈的找到我 |
[29:47] | Mr. Bach, Mother of God. | 巴赫先生 天呐 |
[29:52] | I’ll be referring your conduct to the Bar Association. | 我会把你的行为转给律师协会处理 |
[29:57] | Well, then… | 好吧… |
[30:00] | I guess I just shit myself with fear. | 我想我大概怕的要死了 |
[30:05] | I know how to do what he wants. | 我知道要怎么做出他想要的东西了 |
[30:07] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会打给你 |
[30:09] | Excellent. Break it down for me. | 太好了 说给我听听 |
[30:11] | I’d rather walk him through it in person. | 最好由我亲自去跟他说 |
[30:13] | That way, it won’t be diluted or misstated | 那样的话 在任何情况下内容都不会被简化 |
[30:14] | in any way. | 或是说错 |
[30:17] | No, you’re right. Fine. | 对 你说的没错 好吧 |
[30:19] | Axe will reach out to meet with you | 如果他准备好了 |
[30:20] | if and when he’s ready. | 阿克斯会联系你与你见面 |
[30:21] | Do you have a way to reach him? | 你有办法联系到他吗 |
[30:24] | What if I did? | 要是我有会怎样呢 |
[30:26] | You have to give it to me. Now. | 你必须告诉我 就现在 |
[30:32] | Just hit redial. | 按重拨键 |
[30:44] | Are we meeting here because your boat’s picking you up | 我们在这见面是因为等我们说完了 |
[30:46] | and heading for international waters when we’re done? | 你的船就要来接你逃往公海吗 |
[30:50] | How did you know I was being arrested? | 你怎么知道我要被抓了 |
[30:52] | Setting aside the decoy questions | 撇开那些关于美联储 |
[30:54] | about the Fed and the market, | 和市场的幌子问题 |
[30:55] | what you were asking about was | 你真正要问的是 |
[30:57] | how to protect the portfolio in the worst case scenario, | 如何在消息传到华尔街之前 |
[30:59] | before word leaks on the Street. | 在最坏的情况下保护投资组合 |
[31:01] | When that happens, | 当发生这种情况的时候 |
[31:02] | everyone will look at our most recent 13F | 所有人都会查看我们最新的季度末持仓报告 |
[31:05] | and start shooting against our illiquid names. | 针对我们的非流动性股票开始下手 |
[31:07] | And the only way to beat them to it is to have sold first. | 击败他们的唯一办法就是先于他们抛售 |
[31:09] | So, what do you have for me? | 你给我什么建议 |
[31:12] | I take over the Program Trading Desk | 由我来接手项目交易部 |
[31:14] | and export our holdings. | 出售我们的股票 |
[31:15] | I load up the whole program | 再让整个项目满仓 |
[31:16] | and then import them into the trading system. | 然后把他们导入到交易系统当中 |
[31:18] | I’ll create a phantom algo for our biggest illiquid names | 为避免受到高频率交易手的影响 |
[31:21] | to protect against the high-frequency guys. | 我会给我们最大的非流动资产创建幽灵算法 |
[31:23] | And I’ll use six different brokers | 把六个板块分给六个不同的经纪人 |
[31:24] | with six different baskets, a billion each, | 每人十亿美元 |
[31:27] | currency, tech, big pharma, et cetera. | 货币 科技 大型制药企业等等 |
[31:29] | And then, on your signal, I hit the button. | 然后 等你信号 我就动手 |
[31:31] | We take maybe a five percent hit, | 我们可能会损失百分之五 |
[31:33] | but that’s why they call it a fire sale. | 但这就是被叫做火灾物品拍卖会的原因 |
[31:35] | And if the arrest happens, | 如果被逮捕了 |
[31:37] | you are going to ask me to be the Chief Investment Officer. | 你就要让我当首席投资官 |
[31:40] | I’ll do it. | 我就当 |
[31:42] | Well, I’m still not sure that I’ll need to. | 我还不确定自己是否需要这样做 |
[31:46] | That’s because you know that | 那是因为你知道 |
[31:47] | even if you focus on Axe Capital half the time, | 即使你你只用一半的时间打理阿克斯资本 |
[31:49] | you would do a better job than I would. | 你也会做得比我好 |
[31:51] | And that’s true. | 这是不争的事实 |
[31:52] | But, what’s best for Axe Cap, long term, | 但是从长远角度 对阿克斯资本来说 |
[31:55] | is for you to focus every bit of energy you have | 最好的办法是你不遗余力地 |
[31:57] | on getting out of the situation you are in. | 把自己从深陷的泥潭中挣脱出来 |
[31:59] | You have to know that I’ve got the business in control, | 你要知道我把生意都处理好了 |
[32:01] | so you can avoid a conviction, prison, all that. | 你就可以避免顶罪 入狱 等等 |
[32:08] | I have too much to learn from you | 我有太多的东西需要跟你学习 |
[32:09] | to lose you now. | 现在还不能失去你 |
[32:16] | Go get your program in place and wait for my word. | 去把你的项目准备好 等我的指令行事 |
[32:23] | Just so you know, | 正如你所知 |
[32:24] | my boat’s draft is too deep for this dipshit marina. | 对于这个狗屁码头来说 我的船吃水太深了 |
[32:27] | And I’m not sailing away from anything. | 我并不会驶离任何地方 |
[32:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[32:43] | You’re smoking again? What the fuck? | 你又抽烟了 什么情况 |
[32:45] | Forget that shit. | 先别管了 |
[32:47] | First, I need your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[32:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[32:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | And I’m gonna provide the equity piece. | 我要提供股权 |
[32:56] | To grow the business. | 增资扩股 |
[32:59] | Great. | 好的 |
[33:00] | We’re also gonna put it in your name. | 还要以你的名义做 |
[33:36] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[33:37] | I took precautions. | 我采取了预防措施 |
[33:40] | This place was like a sanctuary for me | 我小的时候 这地方对我来说 |
[33:41] | when I was a kid. | 就像个避难所 |
[33:43] | The game is different now. | 现在比赛都不一样了 |
[33:44] | Rules have changed, you know? | 规则都变了 你知道吗 |
[33:47] | Back when I’d come in here, | 我刚来这的时候 |
[33:49] | the only way your opponent could get ball in hand | 你对手唯一能得到球的机会 |
[33:51] | was if you hit the ball off the table. | 就是你把球从桌上打掉了 |
[33:54] | Not anymore. | 没别的了 |
[33:55] | Any scratch at all, | 不管有没有划痕 |
[33:58] | you can pick it up, | 你都可以捡起来 |
[33:59] | place the cue ball wherever he wants. | 把白球放在任何想放的位置 |
[34:02] | Ball in hand. | 手中球 |
[34:05] | You give a good pool player that kind of advantage, | 你要是给一个好的台球手这种可乘之机 |
[34:08] | your game’s as good as over. | 比赛基本上就宣告结束了 |
[34:10] | Bobby, plenty of game left. | 波比 离比赛结束还远着呢 |
[34:15] | Is there? | 是吗 |
[34:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[34:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[34:26] | I’ll get you out faster with this to surrender. | 把这个交出去我就能更早地把你弄出来 |
[34:29] | Well, you’ve had plenty of clients right where I am. | 你有过许多身处我这种境地的客户 |
[34:33] | What do they tell their kids? | 他们都是跟自己的孩子说什么 |
[34:35] | I got no fucking clue what to say to my boys. | 我一点都不知道该怎么跟我儿子们说 |
[34:38] | No one ever does. | 没人知道该怎么说 |
[34:39] | At least, not in advance. | 至少不知道事先该怎么说 |
[34:41] | But, uh, you’re a good father. | 但是 你是个好父亲 |
[34:45] | When the instant arrives, you will. | 当那一刻来临的时候 你就知道该怎么说了 |
[34:49] | Remind them that | 提醒他们 |
[34:51] | they know who you really are, | 不论别人说什么 |
[34:55] | no matter what anyone says. | 他们都知道真实的你是怎样的 |
[35:14] | This is the trio. | 这就是三重唱 |
[35:15] | The triumvirate. The troika. | 三人政权 三驾马车 |
[35:18] | It’s all on us. | 一切都靠我们了 |
[35:20] | You’re running investments. | 你负责投资 |
[35:22] | If it comes to that, I will be. | 到了那一步 我会负责的 |
[35:24] | You feel you’re ready for that level of scrutiny? | 你觉得你准备好那种程度的审核了吗 |
[35:27] | Do you think I am? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:29] | I do. | 我看行 |
[35:34] | – What? – I-I was just… | -什么事 -我 我就是想 |
[35:36] | I need approval on a commission report. | 我的一份任务报告需要签批 |
[35:38] | I don’t even look at those things. | 那玩意我连看都不看 |
[35:39] | I sign them in a big stack on my desk. | 我在办公桌上一签就签一堆 |
[35:40] | I repeat, what? | 我再问一遍 什么事 |
[35:42] | I… | 我… |
[35:43] | You guys have been kind of closed off all day, | 你们几个整天与世隔绝的 |
[35:45] | and everyone’s starting to wonder, | 大家都想知道原因 |
[35:47] | and I was sort of elected… | 我被推举… |
[35:50] | I elected myself to find out… | 我主动请缨过来问一下… |
[35:52] | Okay, Mafee. | 好了 玛菲 |
[35:54] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们出去走走 |
[35:58] | Seems to me that you will be in for plenty of scrutiny, too, | 在我看来对于即将到来的起诉 |
[36:01] | with a prosecution in the offing, | 如果你还留在这里的话 |
[36:02] | if you’re sticking around. | 你也要接受很多审查 |
[36:04] | Wags assumes you are. | 瓦格斯猜你会留下来 |
[36:06] | I’d set the odds at 7-to-3, you’re not. | 我觉得你百分之七十不会留下来 |
[36:11] | I’m the only one around here | 我是这里唯一一个 |
[36:12] | who doesn’t really do the numbers. | 不跟数字打交道的人 |
[36:14] | My skill is taking people | 我的技能是引导大家 |
[36:17] | and making them more of who they are. | 使他们能够更好地做自己 |
[36:23] | This place has some serious fucking problems. | 这个地方存在一些严重的问题 |
[36:26] | But whatever Axe Capital actually is right now, | 但是不论阿克斯资本现在什么情况 |
[36:29] | I know what it’s supposed to be at its best. | 我都知道怎样才能对它最好 |
[36:34] | You’re gonna help it get there. | 达到这个目的需要你的帮助 |
[36:37] | With or without me. | 需不需要我不重要 |
[36:40] | I didn’t show it to my lawyer. | 我没给我的律师看 |
[36:42] | I didn’t make any changes. | 也没做任何修改 |
[36:43] | I really appreciate your doing this, Dad. | 我真的很感激你能这么做 爸 |
[36:47] | You don’t appreciate it. | 你才不感激呢 |
[36:49] | You expect it. You take it for granted. | 你期望这个 觉得理所当然 |
[36:54] | You hardly notice it, truth be told, | 你几乎都不注意它 说实话 要是没这个 |
[36:56] | but in its absence, you will, like God’s fucking grace. | 你就该注意了 就像上帝的恩典一样 |
[37:03] | The whole point, too, of God’s grace, | 上帝的恩典的全部意义 |
[37:05] | as I understand it, | 据我理解 |
[37:06] | is that it asks nothing in return, | 是不要求回报的 |
[37:10] | but love and devotion. | 只要爱和奉献 |
[37:13] | Both of which, I have never held back from you. | 而这两样我对你从未吝啬过 |
[37:15] | No. | 不 |
[37:15] | Both of which you have received from me, | 你从我这得到的这两样 |
[37:19] | as you are right now, without condition. | 就像现在 都是无条件的 |
[37:22] | This is unconditional love? | 这是无条件的爱 |
[37:26] | If you don’t see that, | 如果你不明白 |
[37:29] | I really have failed. | 那我确实失败了 |
[37:35] | Dad… | 爸 |
[37:35] | Just so you know… | 如你所知 |
[37:39] | I’ll always be your father, | 我永远都是你的父亲 |
[37:42] | you’ll always be my son. | 你永远都是我的儿子 |
[37:44] | You will stand up at my funeral | 你会在我的葬礼上 |
[37:48] | and say meaningful things about me. | 讲述有关我的各种有意义的事 |
[37:50] | But until then… | 但是在那之前 |
[37:54] | I am done with you. | 我跟你没什么好说的了 |
[38:01] | You will get over this in time. | 你会好起来的 |
[38:03] | One more thing. | 还有一件事情 |
[38:09] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[38:14] | Open it here. I want to watch you do it. | 在这打开 我想看着你打开它 |
[38:20] | I had my man follow them to a hotel. | 我让我的人跟他们到了酒店 |
[38:25] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[38:28] | With that morning-after glow. | 脸上带着事后的光彩 |
[38:31] | This is what your wife is out doing | 这就是你妻子在外面做的好事 |
[38:33] | while you’re working on the marriage. | 而同时你却在努力修补婚姻 |
[38:39] | Now you got what you really want. | 现在你得到你真正想要的了 |
[38:45] | You’re on your own. | 你是个孤家寡人了 |
[39:06] | Look, guys, you probably have some questions | 你们可能对我为什么来这里 |
[39:08] | about why I’m here. | 有些疑问 |
[39:13] | I’m going to be arrested today. | 今天我将被捕 |
[39:15] | What? | 什么 |
[39:20] | For now, here’s all you need to know. | 现在 你们只需要知道这些 |
[39:23] | The government is gonna say that I did something wrong. | 政府会说我做了些错事 |
[39:27] | But the government is a bunch of fucking liars, guys. | 但是政府他妈的就是一群骗子 |
[39:37] | Listen. | 听着 |
[39:39] | Look, that’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[39:42] | Sometimes they lie. | 有时他们说谎话 |
[39:43] | Sometimes they tell the truth, | 有时他们说真话 |
[39:46] | just like everyone… | 跟所有人一样 |
[39:48] | like me. | 像我一样 |
[39:52] | Most folks, | 大多数人 |
[39:53] | they find this out about their dad much later, | 很晚才会发现他们父亲的秘密 |
[39:55] | but everyone finds it out. | 但是每个人都会发现的 |
[40:01] | I’m a flawed man. | 我是个有瑕疵的人 |
[40:04] | And I’m not perfect. | 我并不完美 |
[40:08] | I’m not always right. | 我不总是正确的 |
[40:09] | I don’t always win. | 我不总是能赢 |
[40:13] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[40:14] | I did do something wrong. | 我的确做了些错事 |
[40:17] | If that makes me a bad person, | 如果那就让我变成了一个坏人 |
[40:18] | well, you’ll have to decide that for yourselves, | 你们得自己做决定 |
[40:22] | not just once, but many times more | 在你们长大与懂得更多的过程中 |
[40:24] | as you grow older and you learn more. | 不只一次 而是多次地决定 |
[40:30] | But know this. | 但是要明白这个 |
[40:35] | I’m still your dad. | 我仍然是你们的爸爸 |
[40:40] | And I am gonna fight. | 而且我会抗争 |
[40:41] | I’m gonna try really hard to win this, | 我会非常拼命地试图取胜 |
[40:43] | but I might not. | 但是我可能会失败 |
[40:46] | But we don’t give up. | 但是我们不会放弃 |
[40:50] | We won’t give up either, Dad. | 我们也不会放弃 爸爸 |
[40:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:01] | Be good boys like I know you can be. | 做我了解的好孩子 |
[41:05] | Listen to your mother. | 听妈妈的话 |
[41:13] | We love you, Dad. | 我们爱你 爸爸 |
[41:22] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[41:47] | – See you next time. – Okay. | -下次见 -好的 |
[42:05] | It’s happening. For sure. | 出事了 非常确定 |
[42:07] | Fuck. Jesus, Bobby. | 操 天啊 波比 |
[42:09] | It’s the cousin’s phone. | 是表亲的电话 |
[42:10] | – If it happens before I can get to you. – Great job getting up on it. | -如果我在找到你之前就被捕了 -做得好 |
[42:13] | Hold the kids tight. | 看紧孩子们 |
[42:16] | Keep them out of school tomorrow. | 让他们明天别去学校 |
[42:18] | I doubt I’ll have to spend the night, | 我觉得我得熬夜了 |
[42:19] | but just in case. | 但只是以防万一 |
[42:22] | But you’re coming home first, right? | 但是你会先回家 对吗 |
[42:24] | Yeah. Yeah. That’s why I’m calling. | 对 对 这正是我打电话的原因 |
[42:27] | I’m gonna be there soon to give you a hug. | 我很快就回来给你个拥抱 |
[42:30] | Okay. I’ll be waiting for you. | 好 我等着你 |
[42:33] | Okay. We know where he’s headed. | 好了 我们知道他要去哪里了 |
[42:35] | Which means we know where we are headed. | 也就是说我们知道我们要去哪里了 |
[42:38] | That’s Axelrod’s car. | 那是阿克斯罗德的车 |
[42:40] | We’re interdicting. Preparing to take Axelrod. | 我们要拦截他 准备抓捕阿克斯罗德 |
[42:45] | Go! Go! Go! Go. | 快 快 快 快 |
[42:52] | He’s in the car. | 他在车里 |
[42:58] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[43:00] | I’m just dropping it off. | 我只是来送车 |
[43:01] | – Hold him. – Turn around! | -抓住他 -转身 |
[43:02] | Hands on the car! | 双手放车上 |
[43:05] | Who the fuck is this guy? | 这个家伙他妈的是谁 |
[43:11] | We have a warrant for the arrest of Robert Axelrod. | 我们有罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的逮捕令 |
[43:14] | – He’s not here. – We’ll see about that. | -他不在这里 -这得我们说得算 |
[43:16] | We also have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们还有这里的搜查令 |
[43:19] | Step aside, ma’am. | 请让一下 夫人 |
[43:36] | Don’t bother being careful. | 不用太小心 |
[43:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:45] | Wouldn’t want to ask for the fucking code. | 都不愿意先来问密码吗 |
[43:46] | Step back, ma’am. | 退后 夫人 |
[43:54] | Sentimental value. | 情感价值 |
[43:56] | Axelrod’s not on the premises. | 阿克斯罗德不在 |
[43:59] | What do you mean “Not on premises”? | “不在”是什么意思 |
[44:00] | We had an intercepted call. | 我们拦截了通话 |
[44:03] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[44:04] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[44:05] | Send in the standby teams. | 派出待命小队 |
[44:07] | Hit the office, the apartment, | 突击办公室 公寓 |
[44:08] | the Hamptons house, everywhere. | 汉普顿的房子 所有地方 |
[44:27] | Everybody stand back, please. | 请大家退后 |
[44:28] | We have a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[44:35] | If it isn’t my infelicitous counterpart from Eastern. | 这不是我那不幸的东区对手嘛 |
[44:39] | What’s happened to your case? | 你的案子怎么样了 |
[44:40] | Axelrod’s cars and phones are coming up blank. | 阿克斯罗德的车和电话都消失了 |
[44:43] | His credit cards are pinging all over the Tri-State area. | 他的信用卡在三州地区都有出现 |
[44:47] | Hmm. He’s eluding me. | 他在迷惑我 |
[44:48] | And I’m going to look like an asshole | 而我在第一次行动中 |
[44:51] | on my very first operation. | 就像个白痴一样 |
[44:55] | So, you’re saying you want my help. | 所以 你是说你需要我的帮助 |
[44:59] | Of course you’ll have it. | 我当然可以帮你 |
[45:01] | We are on the same team. | 我们是一边的 |
[45:04] | I anticipated your transactional nature | 我以为你处理事务的本性 |
[45:06] | would lead to you making your ask again. | 会让你再问一次 |
[45:10] | And, um, I’ve decided to do it. | 我决定要那么做了 |
[45:14] | No one will know that your father invested. | 没人会知道你父亲被调查了 |
[45:16] | Nothing will track back. | 什么都追踪不到 |
[45:18] | Good. I accept. | 很好 我接受 |
[45:21] | But that was this morning’s price. | 但是那是今天早上的价格 |
[45:24] | Different kind of urgency | 快要闭市的时候 |
[45:25] | as the closing bell approaches. | 紧急程度就不同了 |
[45:28] | Say what the more is, | 说说你还要什么 |
[45:29] | and I’ll see if I can afford it. | 我看看我能否给得起 |
[45:31] | To help you with some personnel decisions. | 我要帮你做些人事决定 |
[45:34] | One personnel decision. | 就一个人事决定 |
[45:37] | And, of course, | 还有 当然 |
[45:39] | full transparency from here on out, | 从现在起完全的透明度 |
[45:42] | just so I can head off | 只是为了 |
[45:43] | any potential problems like these | 在任何像这样的潜在问题 |
[45:45] | before they really bite us. | 伤害到我们之前我就能阻止 |
[45:48] | Fine. Agreed. | 好 同意 |
[45:51] | How do I find Axelrod? | 我怎么找到阿克斯罗德 |
[45:53] | Get a cell site order for the wife’s phone. | 找一份妻子手机的基站服务清单 |
[45:55] | I thought I told you, I already– | 我觉得我告诉过你 我已经… |
[45:56] | Not his wife. Mine. | 不是他的妻子 我的 |
[46:08] | Bryan, come take a field trip with me. | 布莱恩 跟我去下现场 |
[46:13] | What you surmised is true. | 你的推测是正确的 |
[46:15] | One way or another, | 不管怎样 |
[46:16] | Axe will be in custody by day’s end. | 阿克斯今天会被捕 |
[46:19] | But we’re not taking him. Mnh-mnh. | 但是我们不会去抓他 |
[46:21] | – Who is? – Eastern. | -那谁去 -东区 |
[46:23] | Dake? Dake gets our trial? | 戴克 戴克得到我们的案子 |
[46:25] | You had to have known we couldn’t prosecute it. | 你得明白我们不能起诉 |
[46:27] | The conflict is too deep. | 冲突太多了 |
[46:28] | You said you had a workaround. | 你说过你另有办法 |
[46:31] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我有 |
[46:44] | It was bullshit. | 他在胡扯 |
[46:48] | He’s not coming home. | 他不会回家 |
[46:54] | Go play. He’s not coming. | 去玩吧 他不会来的 |
[47:08] | Well, there she is. | 她在那儿 |
[47:10] | You know your man. | 你了解你的手下 |
[47:11] | At this point, I do. | 这个节点上是的 |
[47:15] | – It’s really happening. – It appears to be. | -真要发生了 -看来是的 |
[47:17] | There were times I… | 曾经有段时间我 |
[47:19] | I never thought I’d see this moment. | 我从没想过我会见证这个时刻 |
[47:21] | And this is as much as you should probably see. | 这是你应该见证的 |
[47:26] | You should leave so you can’t be called as a witness, | 你该走的 这样就不会作为证人被叫回来了 |
[47:28] | because I’ve arranged | 因为我已经安排你 |
[47:29] | that you’ll lead the prosecution at Eastern. | 去东区主导诉讼 |
[47:34] | That was the workaround? | 那就是解决方案 |
[47:36] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈是认真的吗 |
[47:37] | I am. | 我是的 |
[47:39] | And Dake agreed? | 戴克还同意了 |
[47:41] | More submitted than agreed. | 更多是服从而不是同意 |
[47:44] | But I actually think you’ll work well together. | 可我真的觉得你们会配合默契的 |
[47:49] | In that case, uh, I’ll see you, boss. | 既然那样 我们还会再见的 老大 |
[47:57] | Oh, and why don’t you tell Sacker | 对了 你为什么不告诉塞克 |
[47:58] | I’m gonna make her Chief of Crim, | 我要任命她为刑事主管 |
[48:00] | if she feels like staying. | 如果她想留下来的话 |
[48:29] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我不确定你会来 |
[48:31] | I wasn’t going to. | 我本不打算来的 |
[48:34] | But when I saw where you wanted to meet, | 但当我看到你想在哪碰头后 |
[48:35] | I couldn’t not. | 我就不能不来了 |
[48:40] | What if I said I was sorry | 如果我说我 |
[48:43] | for what I did to make you leave, | 为之前赶你走 |
[48:46] | for how I got you to come back, | 为我耍手段请你回来 |
[48:49] | for how I treated you when Lara was gone? | 为萝拉离开时我对你的态度而道歉 |
[48:53] | Are you saying you’re sorry for all those things? | 你是说你要为所有这些事情道歉吗 |
[48:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:04] | Then I forgive you. | 那么我原谅你 |
[49:14] | What if I told you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[49:18] | that pretty much every decision I’ve made | 基本上自从我们在共同工作后 |
[49:21] | since we’ve worked down here together | 我做的所有决定 |
[49:24] | has been the wrong one? | 都是错的 |
[49:29] | Would you help me find my way back? | 你愿意帮我找回原来的方向吗 |
[49:37] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[49:39] | I’d like that very much. | 我非常愿意帮你 |
[49:42] | That is exactly what we’ll do together. | 我们就应该并肩作战 |
[50:15] | Robert Axelrod. You’re under arrest. | 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德 你被捕了 |
[50:18] | Let’s go, Bud. Let go. | 走吧 兄弟 走吧 |
[50:50] | It happened? | 事发了 |
[50:55] | Pull the trigger. | 开盘吧 |
[51:03] | He made you CIO. | 他让你做了首席信息官 |
[51:05] | He did. | 是的 |
[51:09] | That’s a good fucking call. | 那决定真他妈正确 |
[51:11] | Let me know how I can help. | 告诉我能做些什么 |
[51:16] | These are our investors you should contact. | 这些是你应该联系的调查员 |
[51:18] | Tell them they’ll have their capital back | 告诉他们明天结束前 |
[51:19] | by end of day tomorrow. | 他们就能拿回自己的资本了 |
[51:21] | Tell them we’re going to shoot the lights out | 告诉他们我们即将拿 |
[51:22] | with Axe’s personal money, | 阿克斯的个人财产干票大的 |
[51:23] | and we’ll be calling for a pitch meeting | 一旦阿克斯跟这些破事扯干净 |
[51:25] | as soon as Axe is clear of all this bullshit. | 我们就可以召开一个推介会 |
[51:27] | Because that’s what it is. Bullshit. | 因为那本来就是 破事 |
[51:30] | Say all that. | 就该这么说 |
[51:33] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[52:20] | Keep facing the wall. | 保持面朝墙 |
[52:39] | You can turn around. | 你可以转过来了 |
[52:48] | I always figured the worst part about being locked up | 我一直觉得被铐起来的最坏事情 |
[52:51] | would be the company. | 是公司 |
[52:52] | You’ve just proven me right. | 你正好证明了我是对的 |
[52:54] | Oh, I bet the worst is yet to come. | 我打赌最坏的还没到来呢 |
[52:57] | You made a mistake coming here. | 你来这里是错的 |
[52:59] | – Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[53:01] | Once Boyd showed up at my door, | 当博伊德出现在了我家门前 |
[53:03] | I knew you were in this, | 我就知道这背后是你 |
[53:06] | that you’d used him to hook me in. | 你用他来套牢我 |
[53:08] | Yeah. He went off book there. | 是啊 他成功了 |
[53:09] | And you just affirmed the whole thing, | 而你刚刚确认了整件事 |
[53:11] | that you entrapped me. | 即你诱骗我上钩 |
[53:13] | I trapped you. | 我是套你上钩 |
[53:16] | Oh, there’s an important legal difference. | 这中间有很重要的法律差别 |
[53:20] | Well, I won’t be in here for long. | 我可不会在这里呆很久的 |
[53:22] | No. A macher like you? | 是啊 一个像你这样的实干家 |
[53:25] | You’ll make bail. | 你会保释 |
[53:27] | But it won’t feel like freedom for a long time, | 但你不会享受很长时间的自由 |
[53:31] | maybe ever again. | 也许再也不会了 |
[53:33] | I might have underestimated a part of your character. | 我可能低估了你的部分性格 |
[53:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[53:37] | I didn’t realize just how desperate you were | 我没有意识到你有多绝望 |
[53:40] | to feel like a man. | 想当一个男人 |
[53:42] | You sacrificed over, | 你牺牲掉了多少来着 |
[53:44] | what, 27 million dollars, | 2千7百万美元 |
[53:48] | every penny you had, just to catch me? | 你的全部家当 只是为了抓住我 |
[53:51] | And almost broke your father and your best friend | 这一过程中差点牺牲掉了 |
[53:53] | in the process. | 你父亲和你最好的朋友 |
[53:56] | I may be ruthless when it comes to dealmaking, | 谈到交易我可能有点残酷 |
[53:58] | but you’re as trigger happy as Machine Gun Kelly, | 但你就像凯利大盗一样好斗 |
[54:00] | spraying everyone in sight. | 对着眼前的人一阵扫射 |
[54:02] | Well, that may be. | 可能吧 |
[54:04] | But, I’ll tell you, | 但是 让我告诉你 |
[54:05] | when I think about all that money I lost, | 当我想到我损失掉的钱 |
[54:08] | just to see you in this place, | 只为了能看到你现在这样 |
[54:10] | all I can say is… worth it! | 我还能说什么呢 值了 |
[54:15] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[54:17] | Because the moment I walk out that door, | 因为我一旦走出那扇门 |
[54:19] | I am never coming back, | 我就永远不会回来了 |
[54:22] | even if I have to spend a hundred… | 即使我要花费比你付出的多一百倍 |
[54:24] | fuck it, a thousand times what you did, to make sure. | 见鬼 哪怕是一千倍来确保 |
[54:27] | Tell yourself that. | 告诉你吧 |
[54:30] | Maybe that’ll help you on all those sleepless nights | 也许那会帮到你在睡不着的夜晚 |
[54:32] | you have staring you in the face. | 仔细审视自己的脸 |
[54:35] | Nah, it won’t matter. | 不重要的 |
[54:37] | No amount of money is gonna erase the video | 不论你花多少钱 都不能删除 |
[54:39] | of all those lackeys you poisoned, | 你给跟班下毒的视频 |
[54:43] | or wipe out the trading records | 或者抹掉你篡改股市的 |
[54:45] | of your tampering with the stock, | 操纵市场的 |
[54:49] | manipulating the market. | 交易记录 |
[54:52] | You let your hatred of me | 你因对我的仇恨 |
[54:53] | put everything you hold dear in jeopardy. | 使你在乎的所有事情都危在旦夕 |
[55:03] | I’m gonna find it. | 我会找到的 |
[55:08] | Whatever it is. | 不论是什么 |
[55:09] | Whatever thread you left behind, | 不论你留下了什么威胁 |
[55:12] | however small… | 不论有多小 |
[55:14] | the one that threatens everything you are. | 那个威胁你一切的东西 |
[55:18] | We both know it’s out there. | 我们都清楚就在那儿 |
[55:20] | You know exactly what it is. | 你清楚得知道它是什么 |
[55:23] | You were talking about sleepless nights. | 你之前在说难以入睡的夜晚 |
[55:27] | It’s what you’ll wake up | 是你梦醒时分 |
[55:28] | thinking about in the dark, shaking, | 在黑暗中颤抖着思考的东西 |
[55:32] | because I’m gonna find it. | 因为我会找出来的 |
[55:33] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[55:36] | And I am gonna pull on it, and I’m gonna pull on it | 我还会把它连根拔起 我会把它连根拔起 |
[55:39] | until your whole fucking world unravels. | 直到你的世界瓦解 |
[55:42] | And when I am done, you won’t be governor. | 等我做到的时候 你就不是州长了 |
[55:45] | You won’t be the U.S. Attorney. | 你就不是美国检察官了 |
[55:47] | You might not even be an attorney at all. | 你甚至连检察官都没得做 |
[55:50] | Yeah, I might go down behind all of this, | 是啊 我可能因此而下台 |
[55:53] | but one thing is for sure, | 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[55:57] | you are gonna be right there next to me. | 你会是我的狱友 |
[56:09] | Like I said before, Bob… | 就像我之前说的 波比 |
[56:13] | worth it. | 值了 |
[56:39] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |