时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You’ve been with him longer than | 你跟他在一起的时间 |
[00:09] | you’ve been with me. You and Axe… | 长过我俩在一起的时间 你和埃克斯 |
[00:11] | that’s deep, and I fucking hate it. | 感情这么深 我讨厌这样 |
[00:15] | I’ve got a source, a janitor. | 我买通了个线人 一个清洁工 |
[00:17] | That’s as high as I can nail down so far, | 目前我只能找到这种级别的 |
[00:19] | but he’s already coming through. | 但是他已经有些发现了 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna get you back from Eastern and make you happy. | 我要把你从东区地检调回来 让你开心一下 |
[00:23] | I’d like to be happy. | 我盼着呢 |
[00:24] | Got this made | 做了一个这个 |
[00:26] | ’cause I was so fucking proud of Chuck | 因为我为查克能拒绝支票 |
[00:28] | for pushing back. | 感到骄傲 |
[00:30] | You know I didn’t drive all the way up here to Westport | 我大老远开车来韦斯特波特 |
[00:32] | to give out “attaboys.” | 不是为了夸你们的 |
[00:33] | Had to bring the kick ass… with love. | 不得不警告你 也是出于好心 |
[00:36] | Bad day. Something happened. | 糟糕的一天 出事了 |
[00:38] | – But I’ll fix it. – Wendy? | – 但我会处理好的 -温蒂 |
[00:41] | You can’t trust her. | 你不能相信她 |
[00:42] | I need an adjustment. | 我需要调整一下 |
[00:43] | You’re finally ready for a real session. | 你终于准备好做一次真正的疗程了 |
[00:45] | I take care of my people… | 我照顾好我的人 |
[00:46] | same as when Mick Danzig gets tackled on his lawn | 就像那次米克·丹齐格手上拿着机关枪 |
[00:49] | with a machine gun in his fucking hands. | 站他家草坪上被逮着一样 |
[00:51] | I’m the one who pays off the cops | 是我付钱给警察 |
[00:53] | to make the problem go away. That’s what I do here. | 摆平的麻烦 这就是我所做的 |
[00:56] | Took me apart, put me together again. | 把我拆解开来 然后组装起来 |
[01:04] | Red! | 红色 |
[01:07] | You didn’t get permission from Wendy? | 你没有得到温蒂的允许 |
[01:10] | She’s intractable. | 她很倔犟 |
[02:02] | I woke your assistant and made her tell me where you were. | 我吵醒了你的秘书 让她告诉我你在哪里 |
[02:05] | I need to have her fired. | 我要炒了她 |
[02:07] | That’s what I’d do, but you’re nicer than me. | 我也会这么做 但是你比我善良 |
[02:09] | That I am. | 没错 |
[02:12] | Our comp meeting will happen as scheduled. | 我们的奖励大会会如期举行 |
[02:16] | Your bonus will reflect | 一如既往 你的奖金 |
[02:17] | your overall contribution to the firm, as always. | 反映了你对公司所有的贡献 |
[02:21] | But I needed to do something else for you… | 但是在你那晚帮了我之后 |
[02:24] | …after what you did for me the other night. | 我要为你做点别的事 |
[02:26] | Something special. | 特别的事 |
[02:29] | – That’s for you. – Axe. | – 这是给你的 -埃克斯 |
[02:38] | This is un-fucking-believable. | 简直不敢相信 |
[02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | This time, thank you. | 这一次 要谢谢你 |
[02:51] | Okay. I gotta go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[02:54] | I’m on my way to meet Wags. | 我要去见瓦格斯 |
[02:56] | Starting a capital raise. | 启动一个融资 |
[02:59] | After our session, | 那次疗程后 |
[03:00] | I had the sudden clarity that we were ready, | 我突然了解到 我们准备好了 |
[03:04] | that I was ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:05] | Go get ’em. | 搞定它 |
[03:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:14] | I see it… | 从你的眼里 |
[03:16] | …looking at you, that you’re ready. | 我看得出来 你准备好了 |
[03:19] | But they may not be. At least… not yet. | 但是他们可能没有 至少不是现在 |
[03:43] | Good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 老兄 |
[03:49] | Welcome back, Lonnie. | 欢迎回来 朗尼 |
[03:51] | Can’t thank you enough. | 感激不尽 |
[03:55] | – Please. – Excellent. | – 请吧 – 太好了 |
[04:03] | Don’t even unpack. | 不用开箱了 |
[04:04] | I’ve got an assignment that has to happen now. | 我现在有个任务要去完成 |
[04:06] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[04:07] | There’s a tip that I need you to bird dog for me. | 我需要你去帮我追踪一个消息 |
[04:10] | Well, I’m birdy as a springer spaniel. | 我会像史宾格犬一样 (一种猎犬) |
[04:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:13] | Criminal behavior perpetrated by Bobby Axelrod. | 博比·埃克斯罗德犯下的罪 |
[04:16] | I thought the office got that case pulled. | 我以为办公室把案子给撤了 |
[04:18] | Well, this case would be different. | 这个案子会不一样 |
[04:20] | It’s not white collar. Uh, federal firearms. | 这跟证券交易无关 是关于联邦武器持有 |
[04:23] | Bribery. | 行贿 |
[04:25] | That’s a monster. | 那很严重 |
[04:27] | Yeah. It can’t be tied to me. | 是啊 这不能跟我扯上关系 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:31] | Start in Greenwich. | 从格林威治开始 |
[04:33] | Mick Danzig. | 米克·丹齐格 |
[04:35] | D A N Z I G D-a-n-z-i-g. | |
[04:38] | Now you loop Connerty and his team in | 时机到了 你就把康纳利和他的团队 |
[04:39] | when the time is right, but again… | 拉进来 但是再说一遍 |
[04:41] | …leave me out of it, Lonnie. | 别扯上我 朗尼 |
[04:44] | Yeah. I’ll jump right in, | 好的 我会展开行动的 |
[04:46] | keep your involvement entre nous. | 不跟外人提及你的参与 |
[04:48] | Very good. | 很好 |
[04:52] | Why do I have to carry this shit? | 为什么我要拿着这些东西 |
[04:53] | I’m not gonna carry it. You know the drill. | 不能让我拿吧 你懂的 |
[04:56] | Principal comes in unburdened, | 校长不用拿东西 |
[04:58] | free but for his brilliant ideas. | 自由自在 是由于他聪明的点子 |
[05:02] | like a schoolboy with a crush. | 那样的抱着书 |
[05:02] | There’s no reason to even have these books. | 根本没必要带着书 |
[05:04] | This info can fit on the flash drive. | 里面的信息可以放到优盘 |
[05:06] | Do you know why we wear ties? | 你知道为什么我们要戴领带吗 |
[05:08] | To signify seriousness of purpose. | 表达目的的严肃性 |
[05:10] | Ours is not to question why, | 我们的目的不是去质疑原因 |
[05:11] | …but to do, if… | 而是去做 好比 |
[05:12] | …like the schoolboy, we want our kiss. | 像个男学生 我们要得到的是吻 |
[05:18] | Roller coasters are great at an amusement park. | 游乐场里的过山车很棒 |
[05:20] | I love ’em. | 我爱它们 |
[05:21] | The ups and downs are what make it worth riding. | 有升有降才值得坐 |
[05:23] | Not so much in an investment vehicle. | 但投资工具却不太一样 |
[05:25] | Unlike a roller coaster, our returns only go up. | 不像过山车 我们的收益只会增加 |
[05:32] | But your life, Axe… | 但是你的人生埃克斯 |
[05:35] | The fund’s profile. | 基金的特点 |
[05:36] | You went from managing 10 billion in outside money | 你把一百亿的外部资金运作 |
[05:38] | to half that. | 到一半 |
[05:39] | All of it yours. | 都是因为你 |
[05:41] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[05:42] | A year like that makes you question everything. | 这样的一年让你对所有事都产生怀疑 |
[05:44] | Makes you find new answers, too. | 也让你寻找新的答案 |
[05:46] | What’d you figure out? | 你发现了什么 |
[05:48] | That it’s all about my why. | 这都是出于我的原因 |
[05:50] | I don’t get to think | 我不用这种只有内行人 |
[05:52] | about business in such an esoteric manner. | 才懂的方式来考虑生意 |
[05:55] | I have to evaluate risk, reward, return. That’s it. | 我要衡量风险 回报 收益 就是这样 |
[05:59] | And to that end… | 为此 |
[06:01] | my people have a few questions. | 我的员工有些疑虑 |
[06:02] | Your Sharpe Ratio’s very low. | 你的夏普指数很低 (用来衡量风险的指标) |
[06:04] | How does an idea turn into an investment at your shop? | 你的公司如何将一个想法转变成一种投资 |
[06:07] | What’s your mosaic theory at Axe Capital? | 你的关于埃克斯资本的马赛克理论是什么 |
[06:09] | Fees from funds like ours | 像我们这样的基金交的手续费 |
[06:11] | used to pay your overhead. | 用来支付你的管理费用 |
[06:13] | How are you dealing with floating it all yourself? | 你怎么处理你的那部分管理费用呢 |
[06:17] | I can’t allow myself to care about that. | 我不允许自己在意这些 |
[06:20] | What I do care about | 我在意的是 |
[06:22] | is making decisions to benefit a greater number of people. | 做出能惠及更多人的决策 |
[06:26] | Now when I’m only working for myself or my staff, | 现在当我只是为我自己或者我的员工操作时 |
[06:29] | I’m sharp enough. | 我很敏锐 |
[06:31] | But when I’m making decisions for you as well as me, | 但是当我为了你我的利益做决定时 |
[06:34] | that’s when I’m twice as careful, twice as focused, | 那时我会倍加小心 倍加专注 |
[06:37] | because I cannot live with losing somebody else’s money. | 因为我不能忍受损失别人的钱 |
[06:41] | That’s my why. | 这就是我的原因 |
[06:43] | Have you had your Carter Staley meeting yet? | 你和你的卡特·斯坦利见面了吗 |
[06:45] | Is he allocating to you? | 他给你钱了吗 |
[06:48] | He’s a lemming. | 他是个旅鼠 (随大流者) |
[06:50] | soon as you net one major allocator, he’ll be in. | 一旦你跟一个大型投资机构联系上 他就会进来 |
[06:52] | He was supposed to be the major allocator | 他本该成为大型投资机构的 |
[06:53] | that would make the others comfortable. | 那个让其他人安心的投资机构 |
[06:55] | We just need one domino. | 我们需要找到第一个多米诺骨牌 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Greenwich PD. | 你好 格林威治警署 |
[07:03] | Thank you for bringing that in, Robin. | 谢谢你把这些拿进来 罗宾 |
[07:05] | My pleasure, sir. | 我的荣幸 先生 |
[07:06] | Duty rosters for the last several months, | 这是过去几个月的执勤名单 |
[07:08] | along with vacations times and radio call log. | 以及休假时间和无线电呼叫记录 |
[07:12] | If your subpoenas are in order, | 如果你已经拿到传票了 |
[07:13] | would you mind telling me what you’re looking for? | 你介意告诉我你在找什么吗 |
[07:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:16] | Yes, I mind telling you. | 是的 我介意告诉你 |
[07:21] | So you are that confident you can get back | 你很自信你能拿回你曾经 |
[07:23] | to the numbers you were at. | 所拥有的资本 |
[07:25] | No doubt. I have meetings lined up all week. | 毫无疑问 我这周要参加的会都排满了 |
[07:27] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[07:29] | – Is Staley aboard yet? – Not yet. | – 斯坦利参与没有 – 还没有 |
[07:31] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[07:32] | I’d be thrilled to be first money in. | 我很高兴能成为第一份加入的资本 |
[07:35] | Wunderbar. | 奇迹 |
[07:39] | – Another whiff. – Yep. | – 又没成功 – 是啊 |
[07:41] | If it’s that’s easy, you know they’re not coming in. | 如果有那么简单 你知道他们不会加入的 |
[07:43] | Nope. Just there for the story. | 不是 就是想听个说法 |
[07:46] | “Axe pitched me. How the mighty have fallen.” | 埃克斯跟我解释 如此强大的公司怎么衰落的 |
[07:49] | We gotta close Carter Staley. | 我们必须拿下卡特·斯坦利 |
[08:00] | Officer Salter responded to a disturbance call | 索尔特警官接警处理 |
[08:02] | at the Danzig residence | 丹齐格住所的扰民报警 |
[08:04] | but found no reason to pursue matters with Mr. Danzig. | 但是发现没有继续调查丹齐格先生的必要 |
[08:07] | My client has nothing further to say. | 我的当事人没什么要说的了 |
[08:09] | We’re going to be interviewing the rest of the shift | 我们会对那天晚上余下的 |
[08:11] | that was on that night. | 执勤的警察进行问询 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna make it very clear to them. | 我要让他们弄清楚 |
[08:14] | Cooperation results in candy canes. | 配合的话能得到奖励 |
[08:16] | Obfuscation will get you coal. | 装糊涂会让你身败名裂 |
[08:18] | Now let’s talk about this vacation | 现在我们来谈谈这次休假 |
[08:21] | your client took to Vanuatu in early September. | 你的当事人在九月上旬去了瓦努阿图 |
[08:24] | What was the purpose… | 目的是什么 |
[08:25] | Recreation. | 娱乐休闲 |
[08:26] | If you want to lodge formal charges, | 如果你想提出正式的指控 |
[08:28] | let’s rock and roll. Otherwise, you… | 放马过来吧 不然 你 |
[08:30] | Don’t you worry. We’re about to rock like Cameo in ’86. | 别担心 我们会闹得像86年的卡美欧那样 |
[08:36] | You’re smashing back every one of their questions | 当他们提出质疑时 你回击了 |
[08:38] | …when they fucking ask them. | 他们的每一个问题 |
[08:40] | Like Agassi in his prime. | 像顶峰时期的阿加西 |
[08:42] | The dam is gonna break soon. | 拦河坝将要崩塌了 |
[08:43] | I don’t need the Coach K bullshit right now. | 我现在不需要K教练的废话 |
[08:45] | Well, what do you need? | 好吧 你需要什么 |
[08:46] | Not sure. Something. | 不确定 某个东西 |
[08:56] | Throw those books aside. | 把这些书丢到一边 |
[08:58] | No, take those books, go back to the office, | 不 把这些书带回办公室 |
[09:01] | and I’ll see you after. | 我们待会见 |
[09:20] | Here’s how simple it is. | 就是这么简单 |
[09:23] | I’ve outperformed the S&P by 38.7% | 在过去十五年 |
[09:26] | over the past 15 years. | 我比标普表现高出38.7% |
[09:28] | But that’s not at issue here. | 但不是现在要争论的问题 |
[09:30] | The issue is the turmoil, | 问题是动荡 |
[09:35] | the aspersions cast on my fund and me. | 对我和我的基金的中伤 |
[09:39] | I’m talking about 9/11, | 我说的是911 |
[09:41] | arrests, | 逮捕 |
[09:43] | whether I run a clean shop. | 我是否守法经营 |
[09:46] | And I understand that. | 我明白 |
[09:48] | In your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[09:51] | I’d factor it in, too. | 也会把这考虑在内 |
[09:52] | But I’d also factor in | 不过 我还会 |
[09:54] | the true cost of missed opportunity. | 想想错失机遇的代价 |
[09:59] | In the span of… say, what? A year? | 在… 比如说 一年之后 |
[10:01] | Nobody’s gonna give a shit about any of that. | 根本不会有人再想这件事了 |
[10:05] | But the growth that you will have missed out on? | 而错失良机给你造成的感觉 |
[10:07] | That’s gonna eat you from the inside. | 那会吞噬你的内心 |
[10:09] | In a year’s time, I’d be happy to revisit. | 一年之后 我会很乐意再次回访的 |
[10:13] | In a year’s time, | 一年之后 |
[10:14] | you’re not gonna be able to get me on the phone. | 我连你的电话都不会再接 |
[10:16] | When I walk out that door today, | 当我今天走出这扇门的时候 |
[10:18] | we are friends for life, | 我们要么是终生挚友 |
[10:20] | or you don’t exist to me ever again. | 要么就形同陌路 |
[10:27] | I’m about to go on the run of a lifetime. | 这会是我这一生最重要的一次投资 |
[10:30] | I am aligned. I feel it. | 我全血复活 我感觉到了 |
[10:32] | And I know you can see it. | 我知道你也看出来了 |
[10:35] | I’m here, but in ten seconds, | 我现在还在这 不过十秒内 |
[10:38] | the bullet train leaves. | 我就会离开 |
[10:42] | And if you wanna make money, | 你要是还想赚钱 |
[10:45] | climb the fuck aboard. | 赶紧加入 |
[10:47] | Yes! | 好 |
[10:48] | – Whoo! – Yeah! | – 喔 – 太棒了 |
[10:52] | I shouted out when you called me. | 你打电话给我的时候我都叫出来了 |
[10:54] | Holy fuck, we’re back! | 他妈的 我们回来了 |
[10:56] | Great, boss. | 太好了 老板 |
[10:57] | Come on. Come on! | 来 来 |
[10:59] | Can’t imagine how the bonus comp sessions would’ve gone | 真不敢想象 要是失败了的话 |
[11:01] | if it went the other way. | 公司的分红大会可怎么开 |
[11:03] | – Welcome back. – Good to see you. | – 欢迎回来 – 见到你真好 |
[11:04] | Good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 |
[11:05] | So… wanted to hit the ground running, | 本想着赶紧着手做事来着 |
[11:07] | but wanted you guys looped in on what I’m working… | 不过还是先让你们知道我现在在做什么的好 |
[11:10] | Axelrod. | 埃克斯罗德 |
[11:11] | Mandate to find extracurricular crimes. | 授权调查非法犯罪活动 |
[11:14] | You found one? | 你发现什么了 |
[11:15] | Bribery of police officials. | 贿赂警方 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I got a pair of, uh, Greenwich cops | 我发现两个格林威治的警察 |
[11:20] | with links to an Axelrod PM | 和埃克斯罗德的项目经理有关系 |
[11:21] | taking a vacation to Vanuatu a little while back. | 他们前段时间去瓦努阿图度了个假 |
[11:24] | Yeah, you know who vacations there? No one. | 知道谁会去那里度假吗 没人 |
[11:26] | Oh, that place is a haven for offshore banking. | 那是境外银行避税所 |
[11:29] | Wait, you think these cops | 等下 你认为那些警察去那 |
[11:31] | went to visit their payoff money? | 是为了查收他们的贿款吗 |
[11:33] | Set up their accounts? | 开账户 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I had ’em turn their heads and cough, | 我把他们带进来 旁推侧敲了一番 |
[11:36] | and they didn’t give anything up, | 他们什么都没说 |
[11:37] | but… once the money’s been tracked, | 不过 只要查到了钱的踪迹 |
[11:39] | they won’t have a choice. | 他们就别无选择了 |
[11:41] | I’ll e-mail you guys what I have. | 我会把我手上的资料发给你们 |
[11:43] | – This could really be something. – Yeah. | – 这次可能真的会有用 – 是啊 |
[11:44] | – How’d you step into it? – On a hunch. | – 你是怎么想到这点的 – 直觉 |
[11:46] | I reviewed arrest records of all Axe Capital… | 我重新查了埃克斯资本所有员工的逮捕记录 |
[11:48] | There were no arrests. We checked. | 没人被逮捕过 我们查过了 |
[11:49] | Right. So then I looked into the suspicious activity reports | 是啊 然后我就查看了格林威治警局 |
[11:53] | in the Greenwich PD’s dispatch log. | 调度日志上的可疑行动报告 |
[11:55] | Found a few that raised a red flag that hadn’t gone | 发现一些行为引起过他人不满 |
[11:57] | all the way through the system. | 却没被载入系统里 |
[11:58] | Huh. | 哦 |
[12:00] | That’s some fucking hunch. | 你的直觉也太厉害了 |
[12:40] | Don’t hand me that card. I gave you that card. | 别把那卡给我 那可是我给你的 |
[12:43] | Raul. | 劳尔 |
[12:45] | Okay, you went this far, get right to it. | 好吧 既然你都做到这份上了 继续吧 |
[12:48] | You have a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[12:50] | You greased some fellows in my union. | 你贿赂了我工会里的几个同事 |
[12:51] | If you say I did. | 你要是这么说的话 |
[12:53] | I do. | 我说了 |
[12:55] | And it worked. | 不过还是有用的 |
[12:57] | Word is the US Attorney’s office knows something about | 传言说美国联邦检察官办公室知道一些 |
[12:59] | an… automatic weapon, paid off cops, | 关于自动武器 警察受贿的事 |
[13:03] | and one of your guys. | 你的人也牵扯在内 |
[13:05] | You wouldn’t know anything about it, would you? | 你不会对这件事有所耳闻吧 |
[13:06] | I think I had a dream about it once. | 我之前好像梦到过 |
[13:08] | Further word says they’re rolling through people, | 还有人说他们不留情面 |
[13:09] | rolling over them to get to the truth of the story. | 不惜得罪人 非要查出真相不可 |
[13:13] | How’d it get to you? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[13:15] | I make it my business to still know what’s going on. | 我把洞晓一切作为我的责任 |
[13:17] | I have three sons and six nephews | 我有三个儿子六个侄子 |
[13:19] | in various branches, | 在不同的分局就职 |
[13:20] | and we don’t miss much. | 一般不会错过什么消息的 |
[13:21] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[13:27] | I’ll say a more complete thank you at a later date, | 将来我会好好感谢你的 |
[13:29] | but… thank you for being a friend. | 不过… 谢谢了 朋友 |
[13:33] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[13:35] | And slow down on these goddamn winding roads, | 前面弯路多 悠着点 |
[13:38] | Or next time it won’t be the US Attorney that gets you. | 否则下次找上你的可就不是检察官了 |
[13:56] | If one of the officers flips, | 要是其中一个警察转了阵营 |
[13:58] | confesses, or if they find the money or gun | 认了罪 或是他们发现了钱或枪 |
[14:01] | and can trace it… | 追踪到了… |
[14:02] | They cannot trace the funds back to us. | 他们没法把那些钱跟我们联系在一起 |
[14:04] | Yet. | 至少现在还不能 |
[14:05] | They were securely handled, | 一切都是谨慎处理的 |
[14:07] | intermediaries, overseas banks. | 中间人 海外银行 |
[14:10] | But eventually, everything has a trail. | 可说到底 一切皆有踪迹 |
[14:13] | The laws regarding this type of thing… | 与贿赂公务人员 |
[14:15] | bribery of public officials, | 持有且使用自动武器 |
[14:17] | automatic weapons possession, discharge, | 这类事有关的法律 |
[14:20] | are not open to interpretation. | 是不可商榷的 |
[14:23] | No judge’s personal bent is going to help us here. | 没有法官会帮我们 |
[14:26] | If Rhoades knows about it, | 要是罗德斯知道了 |
[14:28] | then one of the cops is already talking, | 其中一个警察又愿意开口 |
[14:30] | because Danzig doesn’t know how we did what we did. | 丹齐格不知道我们怎么做的 做了什么 |
[14:33] | And they haven’t picked him up anyway. | 他们还没抓他 |
[14:37] | Orrin… | 奥林 |
[14:40] | you should leave for this part. | 这时候你该离开了 |
[14:42] | Thanks for your counsel, as always. Invaluable. | 多谢你的建议 一如往常 宝贵至极 |
[14:45] | I serve at your pleasure. | 随时为您效劳 |
[14:56] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[15:00] | Wendy Rhoades. | 温蒂·罗德斯 |
[15:05] | I had a session. | 我参加了一次疗程 |
[15:08] | Careless, I know. | 大意了 我知道 |
[15:12] | You needed connection. Few of us don’t. | 你当时需要找人谈谈 我们大都这样 |
[15:16] | Should I prepare the materials for her? | 要我准备关于她的资料吗 |
[15:18] | Yes. | 要的 |
[15:20] | It would be best if you continue on with her as is, | 你最好和往常一样 继续与她接触 |
[15:25] | so we can monitor her. | 以便我们监控她 |
[15:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:38] | Kids ate. | 孩子们吃过了 |
[15:40] | I waited for you. | 我等你回来一起 |
[15:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:11] | You were right about Wendy Rhoades. | 你对温蒂·罗德斯的看法是对的 |
[16:14] | I told her something compromising, | 我告诉了她一些机密的事情 |
[16:16] | and it’s coming back on me. | 现在麻烦上身了 |
[16:18] | Fucking knew it. I told you. I knew it. | 他妈的我就知道 我告诉你的 我就知道 |
[16:21] | She needs to be shut down. Tight. Right fucking now. | 把她炒了 让她不得翻身 现在就炒 |
[16:25] | Yeah, when the time is right. | 我会的 等时机一到我就动手 |
[16:28] | But for now… | 但是现在 |
[16:30] | remember the contingency plan we discussed? | 还记得我们讨论过的应急计划吗 |
[16:34] | It’s time to put it in motion. | 是时候付之于行动了 |
[16:38] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[16:41] | It’s really happening. | 真的发生了 |
[16:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:49] | How are you gonna play it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[16:50] | Like nothing’s wrong. | 就像什么都没发生 |
[17:00] | So when we tie Axelrod to bribery of law enforcement officers | 那当我们把埃克斯罗德 跟贿赂执法人员 |
[17:02] | and obstruction of justice… | 妨碍司法公正的罪名联系起来 |
[17:04] | We are sitting pretty in Schaefer City. | 我们就可以逍遥自在了 |
[17:07] | This is Axelrod in jail. | 而埃克斯罗德则要蹲大狱了 |
[17:10] | Real jail time, too. | 货真价实的监狱 |
[17:12] | This is criminal behavior that, if proven, | 这类犯罪行为 一旦被证明存在 |
[17:15] | takes away any middle ground between right and wrong | 横在对错之间的一切中间立场就会消失殆尽 |
[17:17] | and marks him wrong forever. | 他就一定会被定罪 |
[17:19] | It does. | 的确如此 |
[17:21] | I am frankly astonished. This is excellent work. | 我真是太惊讶了 好出色的工作 |
[17:24] | I never should’ve detailed you over to Eastern. | 当初真不该把你派到东区去 |
[17:26] | How did we let him go, Bryan? | 我们怎么就让他走了呢 布莱恩 |
[17:28] | I-I don’t actually know. | 我也不是很清楚 |
[17:30] | How the hell did it happen, Chuck? | 究竟是怎么回事呢 查克 |
[17:32] | This kind of go-get-em attitude… | 这种大胆冲上去的态度 |
[17:34] | …and competence… | 能力 |
[17:36] | We’ve missed that around here. | 正是我们这里需要的 |
[17:39] | Haven’t we, Bryan? | 是吧 布莱恩 |
[17:42] | I guess so. | 好像是的 |
[17:45] | Very good, gentlemen. | 干得好 先生们 |
[17:46] | What are our next steps? | 下一步怎么做 |
[17:55] | Good morning. | 早 |
[17:56] | It is. | 是很早 |
[18:03] | – So? – “So”? | – 怎么了 – “怎么了” |
[18:09] | That’s what you have to say to me? | 这就是你要和我说的 |
[18:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:15] | I feel like I walked in halfway through the play. | 我感觉有点找不着北了 |
[18:20] | I decided I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 我本来打算什么都不说的 |
[18:21] | but now, looking at you, | 可现在 看着你 |
[18:24] | sitting there, smiling in my face, | 坐在这 冲着我笑 |
[18:28] | fuck it. | 去他的 |
[18:31] | You sold me out. | 你出卖了我 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | I tell you something compromising, | 我告诉了你一些私密的事 |
[18:38] | and the next thing I know, the fucking feds, | 然后 他妈的联邦调查局 |
[18:41] | your husban, | 你丈夫 |
[18:43] | is up my ass again. | 又揪着我不放了 |
[18:47] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[18:55] | Just so you know, and… | 跟你说一声 |
[18:59] | I wanna be clear as daybreak on this… | 我今天就把话放这了 |
[19:03] | If I go… | 要是我倒了 |
[19:06] | You go with me. | 你也别想好过 |
[19:12] | I have your web traffic on our server here, | 我们服务器里有你的网站流量 |
[19:15] | and from your laptop. | 还有你笔记本里的 |
[19:17] | You got quite a dark side, don’t you? | 你也有阴暗面的嘛 |
[19:19] | I would imagine this would make | 我能想象得出这些会让 |
[19:21] | Dr. Wendy Rhoades look very unprofessional. | 温蒂·罗德斯医生变得有多不专业 |
[19:24] | And, of course, the whole world, | 当然了 整个世界 |
[19:26] | including the office of the US Attorney | 包括南区地检的 |
[19:28] | for the Southern District, and the Attorney General, | 检察官办公室 司法部长 |
[19:31] | would see it, too. | 都会看见的 |
[19:36] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[19:39] | I never instructed my man to take these | 我从未指示我的人在浴池里 |
[19:41] | when he set up the baths, but… | 拍这些照片 不过… |
[19:44] | I suppose on, uh, | 不过在我内心深处 |
[19:46] | on some deep level, I knew he would. | 我知道他会拍下来的 |
[19:51] | And you, | 至于你 |
[19:52] | being such a master of the subconscious… | 潜意识领域的大师 |
[19:56] | or is that mistress? | 或许是个情妇 |
[19:59] | I suppose you would’ve known, too. | 我觉得你也应该知道 |
[20:03] | I didn’t sell you out. | 我没出卖你 |
[20:07] | Polygraph me, motherfucker. | 你混蛋 拿测谎仪测我吧 |
[20:09] | I tell you about my issues with Danzig, | 我把我和丹齐格之间的问题告诉你了 |
[20:11] | and then in, ooh, the space of, what, 48 hours, | 天哪 还不到四十八小时 |
[20:15] | there’s a fucking investigation underway! | 就已经有人在暗中调查我了 |
[20:28] | Twelve-thousand square feet of living space | 一万两千平方英尺的居住面积 |
[20:31] | and, of course, complete privacy. | 当然 绝对保证隐私 |
[20:33] | It’s lovely. | 很不错 |
[20:36] | For people in our… situation, | 对于我们这种情况的人来说 |
[20:39] | which would you recommend? | 你给我推荐哪个 |
[20:40] | Well, you can pick a school based on the villa | 你可以根据别墅的位置选学校 |
[20:42] | or vice versa. | 也可以反过来 |
[20:43] | I have a packet of all those options for you. | 我给你准备了很多选项 |
[20:47] | And the timing can work as we’ve planned? | 时间方面 和我们的计划吻合吗 |
[20:48] | Yes. These particular schools are used | 吻合 这些学校 |
[20:51] | to business people’s children coming and going | 专门为商人的孩子们准备的 由于各种原因 |
[20:53] | for a variety of reasons. | 有人来 有人走 |
[20:55] | Will you be enrolling them under their real names? | 你想让他们用真名上学吗 |
[20:57] | What? | 什么 |
[20:59] | Some don’t. The stigma. | 有些人不用真名 怕难为情 |
[21:02] | They want their kids to have a clean run at their new lives. | 有些人想让孩子们用新的身份 一切重新开始 |
[21:06] | We can provide fresh passports for all of you. | 我们也可以为你们准备新的护照 |
[21:10] | No. | 用不着 |
[21:12] | Yes, their real names. | 用他们的真名 |
[21:16] | If I may, | 请您别介意 |
[21:19] | I knew I might be doing this for your husband one day, | 我早就知道 有一天 你可能为了你丈夫这么做 |
[21:22] | but his choices aren’t always yours. | 但是他的选择不等于你的选择 |
[21:25] | You and the children, | 你和孩子们 |
[21:27] | you don’t have to go. | 不一定非得离开这里 |
[21:29] | But are you sure you wanna go through with this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[21:32] | Because you know you can’t come back. | 你知道的 你们再也不能回来了 |
[21:37] | We’re all going together. | 我们一起走 |
[21:40] | Let’s talk about travel. | 和我说说旅行的事吧 |
[21:43] | Yes. | 好的 |
[21:57] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 你好 |
[21:59] | I’ve been thinking about this burger at least twice a week. | 我每周至少想起这个汉堡两次 |
[22:05] | Exiled and then returned. | 被人赶出去 又回来了 |
[22:07] | Damned and saved. | 倒过霉 现在又没事了 |
[22:08] | I’m just saying I miss the burger, Bryan. | 我只是说我想念这里的汉堡 布莱恩 |
[22:12] | It’s what you’re not saying that has my attention. | 我感兴趣的是 你没告诉我的事 |
[22:15] | What the fuck? | 你要干什么 |
[22:17] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[22:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:22] | Uh, I’m kind of… | 实话实说 |
[22:24] | fucked up, honestly. | 我有点不爽 |
[22:27] | That makes sense. | 这也说的通 |
[22:29] | Here’s what makes sense. | 能说的通的是 |
[22:30] | You didn’t… stumble upon | 你根本不是偶然发现 |
[22:32] | this Danzig-Axelrod thing. | 丹齐格和埃克斯罗德这件事的 |
[22:35] | Someone fed it to you. | 这证据是别人给你的吧 |
[22:38] | I’ve developed sources. | 我有自己的线人 |
[22:40] | One came through. Yes. | 其中一个有了发现 没错 |
[22:42] | One just happened to come through | 有一个线人刚好在你回来的时候 |
[22:44] | the minute you walk back in the door? | 有了发现 |
[22:48] | At exactly the right time for you | 不早不晚正好让你 |
[22:51] | to pull that out for Chuck and the rest of the squad, huh? | 在查克和其他组员前表现一下 |
[22:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:55] | I understand how you’re feeling | 你在这件事上投入了很多 |
[22:57] | with everything you’ve put into this. | 你现在的感觉我能理解 |
[22:59] | But we can work together. | 但是我们可以愉快地合作 |
[23:02] | We can share the win. | 分享胜利果实 |
[23:05] | Chuck’s the one who gave it to you. | 给你提供线索的是查克 |
[23:08] | He got it somehow, | 他不知道是怎么拿到的 |
[23:11] | and he’s using you as his shill. | 你做他的傀儡 |
[23:12] | All right, check yourself, right now, | 行了 你注意你的用词 |
[23:15] | before you come at me with some bullshit | 你不要对我说一些街边毒贩子听了 |
[23:16] | that wouldn’t work on a street corner drug dealer. | 都不会买账的废话 |
[23:19] | You are gonna get hurt here in ways you can’t see, | 也许你现在看不到 但是你会因此而受到伤害 |
[23:22] | and I’m trying to stop it from happening, | 我在尽力不让你受伤 |
[23:25] | for all of our sakes, but you gotta give me the real. | 为了我们自己 你得告诉我实话 |
[23:30] | Beneficent as hell, but I’ll pass. | 你真是太仁慈了 但是我没什么好说的 |
[23:34] | Look, I know you bootstrapped your way to where you are. | 听着 我知道你是怎么一步一步走到今天的 |
[23:37] | But I want you to take one look into my eyes | 你直视我的眼睛 |
[23:39] | and tell me if you really think that I had it any easier. | 告诉你你是否觉得我的一切就来的那么轻松 |
[23:46] | If you have an issue with Chuck, take it up with him. | 如果你和查克之间有问题 你找他解决 |
[23:48] | Otherwise, don’t piss on my integrity. | 你别质疑我的诚信 |
[23:53] | Excuse me. I’m gonna go back to eating my burger. | 失陪了 我要继续吃汉堡了 |
[24:01] | Breaching a country’s Air Defense Identification Zone | 如今 想干扰欧洲的防空识别区 |
[24:04] | in Europe today, very tough. | 太不容易了 |
[24:06] | Dangerous for everyone involved. | 牵涉进来的每个人都有风险 |
[24:08] | Which is why I’ll pay you double. | 就因为这个 我才愿意给你双倍价钱 |
[24:10] | Come on, guys, are we solving this, | 朋友们 我们要解决这个问题吗 |
[24:12] | or am I gonna find someone else who can? | 还是说 我应该去找别人解决 |
[24:17] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:30] | Hi. Where are the kids? | 你好啊 孩子们去哪了 |
[24:33] | I sent them to Nancy’s | 我把她们送到南希y家里了 |
[24:34] | so we could do this. | 这样我们才能把这事解决了 |
[24:38] | “This”? | 哪件事 |
[24:46] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干什么了 |
[24:51] | I don’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[24:53] | Everything I’ve done, no matter what, | 不管我做了什么 我所做的一切 |
[24:56] | is for us. | 都是为了这个家 |
[24:58] | I don’t believe that, not anymore. | 我再也不会信你这句话了 |
[25:00] | Not after you broke into my computer, | 你擅自用我的电脑 |
[25:02] | opened my files, and read my session notes. | 翻我的文件 看了我心理咨询的笔记 |
[25:05] | You stole the evidence you needed. | 你偷了你需要的证据 |
[25:07] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择的余地 |
[25:11] | We all have choices. | 我们都有选择的余地 |
[25:13] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[25:14] | That’s right, and I’d do it again. | 没错 再给我一次机会 我还会这么做 |
[25:18] | Because even if you can’t put together | 即使你不能把他的罪证 |
[25:19] | what he’s done to us, I can. | 收集起来 我能 |
[25:21] | And that gives you the right to break into my computer? | 就因为这个 你就能侵入我电脑 |
[25:23] | If you give someone your password, is it really …breaking in? | 如果你把密码给了我就算不上入侵 |
[25:26] | Yes, it is. Do not come at me with another word of lawyer bullshit. | 当然是别跟我扯律师的那些屁话 |
[25:28] | You can talk yourself into any kind of justification. | 你总是能把事情说的合情合理 |
[25:30] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:33] | But, you know, it’s no worse than you and your, | 但是你心知肚明 你和你的那套 |
[25:35] | “I’m there for my patients” bullshit, | 一切为了病人的鬼话也没好到哪去 |
[25:37] | because these patients that you see are criminals. | 你的这些病人都是罪犯 |
[25:40] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[25:44] | And all the proof I could ever need is in that computer. | 我需要的所有证据都在这台电脑里 |
[25:47] | In my own house. | 在我自己家里 |
[25:49] | I know this much about the law… | 我知道我们说的是法律 |
[25:51] | You can’t use what you found there. | 你在这发现的东西 你用不上 |
[25:53] | It’s privileged and inadmissible. | 这些资料受保护 不能作为证据 |
[25:55] | And if you do and you’re caught, | 如果你非要拿它作证据 你要是被抓住了 |
[25:57] | I won’t lie on the witness stand. | 我不会站在证人席上替你说谎 |
[25:59] | Don’t worry. A wife can’t be compelled to testify | 你不用担心 没有人能强迫一个妻子说出 |
[26:00] | against her husband. | 不利于他丈夫的证词 |
[26:01] | Oh, I won’t have to be compelled. I will volunteer. | 不用别人强迫我 到时候我会自愿作证的 |
[26:07] | Jesus Christ, you really are one of them now, aren’t you? | 我的天哪 你当真是他们的人 是吧 |
[26:11] | Holy shit. | 去死吧 |
[26:12] | Are you really turning this on me? | 你现在是要针对我吗 |
[26:14] | You betrayed my trust. | 你背叛了我对你的信任 |
[26:16] | After you were out all night. | 你出去了一整晚 |
[26:18] | And don’t give me this crap | 别和我说那些 不过是生意上的事 |
[26:20] | about how it was all business either, | 那都是屁话 |
[26:21] | because I saw the two of you out there. | 因为我看见你们两个在那了 |
[26:23] | Cozy as a couple of teenagers | 像一对小情侣车震之后 |
[26:25] | sharing a cigarette after a backseat fuck. | 一起抽一根烟 |
[26:28] | Wow. You spied on me, too? | 真厉害 你还监视我 是吧 |
[26:32] | No. I wasn’t there to spy. | 不 我去那不是为了监视你 |
[26:35] | Uh, it was to talk to you. | 我就是想和你聊聊 |
[26:37] | ‘Cause I’m desperate, Wendy. | 温蒂我很绝望 |
[26:41] | I wasn’t up there because of the case. | 我去那 不是为了这个案子 |
[26:43] | It was personal. | 完全是自己的事情 |
[26:45] | This man, this motherfucker, | 这家伙 这混蛋 |
[26:48] | is destroying our lives. | 在破坏我们的生活 |
[26:51] | He’s driving us apart, | 他在拆散我们 |
[26:54] | and he’s doing it deliberately. | 他就是故意的 |
[26:55] | No. | 不 |
[26:57] | You are. He is an outside factor. | 你才是 他不过是个外因 |
[27:00] | This problem is here. | 真正的问题出在你这 |
[27:03] | You could’ve walked away from this a million times. | 你有无数次的机会 可以不管这件事 |
[27:05] | You told me you had. | 你告诉我你已经撒手不管了 |
[27:07] | I can’t. It’s not that simple. | 我做不到 事情没那么简单 |
[27:10] | Even this, uh, the reason we’re here right now | 即使现在 我们之所以在这 |
[27:12] | having this conversation, | 进行这样的谈话 |
[27:14] | he knew that I was acting on the bribery | 就是因为他知道在别人还没发现时 |
[27:16] | before anyone could’ve known it. | 我就会立刻调查行贿的事情 |
[27:18] | He will not let me just walk away. | 他不会放过我的 |
[27:22] | He will not stop until he ruins me. | 他不把我毁了 就不会善罢甘休 |
[27:25] | Now you sound like a crazy person. | 听听你说的话 简直是疯了 |
[27:26] | He had me followed, all right? | 他派人跟踪我 没错吧 |
[27:30] | ‘Cause he’s trying to trip me up, he’s trying to trap me. | 他想抓住我的把柄 他想给我挖坑 |
[27:33] | So I had to play dirty right back at him. | 所以我只能以毒攻毒 |
[27:35] | Followed? Where? | 跟踪你 在哪跟踪 |
[27:37] | Trapped you how? | 怎么给你挖坑 |
[27:53] | After I saw you and Axe together, | 我看见你和埃克斯在一起之后 |
[27:54] | I got very worked up, | 我特别生气 |
[27:57] | past the point of, uh… | 失控了 |
[28:02] | I went to see Troy. | 我去见特洛伊了 |
[28:08] | And like I said, he had someone on me and, uh… | 就像我刚才说的 他派人跟踪我 |
[28:12] | well, if I didn’t get lucky, there would be pictures | 如果我运气不好的话 我的照片 |
[28:14] | on the front page of today’s Post. | 应该上今天报纸的头条了 |
[28:21] | You went to see her without fucking tell me. | 你他妈没告诉我就去找她了 |
[28:23] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[28:27] | And I couldn’t go through with anything anyway because, uh… | 但是我什么都没做因为 |
[28:31] | Because you weren’t there. | 因为你当时不在 |
[28:33] | How touching. | 真是感人啊 |
[28:36] | I’m cut off. | 我被人孤立了 |
[28:38] | I’m cut off from you, from us. | 我和你之间有隔阂了 |
[28:43] | And you sit there | 但是你就这么样 坐在这里 |
[28:44] | and you try to claim moral high ground. | 声称自己多么地道德高尚 |
[28:45] | Oh, oh, oh, oh. I claim it? | 我声称什么 |
[28:47] | While you go on working at a criminal organization, | 温蒂 你为犯罪团伙卖命 |
[28:49] | and you can’t even fucking admit it to yourself, Wendy. | 自己都不敢承认这点 |
[28:55] | And you prop it up | 你还大肆炫耀 |
[28:57] | and you suck in all that it gives you… | 你心安理得的接受他们给你的一切 |
[29:00] | status, money, control. | 地位 金钱 权力 |
[29:03] | You know what? It gives me a hell of a lot more than you do, | 你知道吗 跟你比起来他给了我很多 |
[29:06] | including honesty! | 其中包括信任 |
[29:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:12] | What? Like this? | 像这样的 |
[29:14] | How’d you earn… | 那你是怎么得到 |
[29:16] | …that new hunk of metal that’s parked outside? | 那辆停在外面炫人眼目的新车的 |
[29:18] | What’s that worth? A quarter mil? | 它值多少钱 二十五万美金吗 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. I didn’t have it appraised. | 我不知道 我没有去估价 |
[29:21] | You know, what you should be appraising | 你知道吗 你需要估价的 |
[29:23] | is your conscience. | 是你自己的良心 |
[29:26] | ‘Cause you can lie to me about how it makes you feel, | 因为你能向我撒谎 掩饰你的情感 |
[29:27] | but you can’t lie to yourself. | 但你不能对你自己说谎 |
[29:33] | And if you’re right there in the middle of it | 如果你和一群罪犯在一起 |
[29:35] | with a bunch of criminals, | 站在他们中间 |
[29:38] | what do you think that makes you? | 你觉得你自己会变成什么呢 |
[29:46] | You don’t get to ask me that question anymore. | 你再也没有资格问我这个问题 |
[29:48] | I am going to take a walk. Pack your shit. | 我要出去走走 打包好你的东西 |
[29:50] | When I get back, | 当我回来的时候 |
[29:53] | be gone. | 你给我滚出去 |
[30:56] | Good news, boss. | 好消息 老大 |
[30:57] | Uh, banking authorities in Vanuatu have revealed | 在瓦努阿图的银行机构已经透露 |
[30:59] | that our cops have significant holdings there. | 受贿警察拥有的详细资产 |
[31:02] | It’s gonna take some time… | 需要花点时间 |
[31:03] | these fuckers are not cooperative… | 在我们发现资金来源之前 |
[31:05] | before we find that source of the funds, | 那些混蛋都非常不合作 |
[31:07] | but we know what we’re going to find. | 但我们知道肯定会有发现的 |
[31:09] | Case is terminated. | 案件已经结束了 |
[31:20] | What the fuck is going on? | 出了什么事了 |
[31:26] | Looked like a winner, but it’s not. | 看上去我们赢了 实际上没有 |
[31:30] | ‘Cause there is no gun. | 因为那里没有枪 |
[31:33] | Uh, there will never be a gun. | 那里从来都不会有枪 |
[31:38] | That’s good legwork, Lonnie. Thank you. | 跑腿辛苦了 朗尼 谢谢你 |
[31:40] | But I don’t want you burning out your legs | 但我不想你跑断腿 |
[31:43] | chasing another ghost. | 去追逐虚无缥缈的线索 |
[31:49] | Bryan… | 布莱恩 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:01] | It’s Chinatown, Jake. | 这是唐人街 杰克 |
[32:36] | Been here a while? | 来这有一会儿了 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:43] | I didn’t expect you back so soon after how you left. | 我没想到上次那样离开后你会这么快回来 |
[32:50] | I don’t believe that, not anymore, | 我再也不相信你了 |
[32:52] | not after you broke into my computer, opened my files, | 在你破解我的电脑 打开我的文件 |
[32:55] | – …read my session notes… – Jesus. | – 看了我的会议记录 – 老天 |
[32:57] | You stole the evidence you needed. | 你偷走了你需要的证据 |
[32:58] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[33:05] | ‘Cause you can lie to me | 因为你能对我撒谎 |
[33:06] | about how it makes you feel, but you can’t lie to yourself. | 掩饰你的情感 但你不能骗自己 |
[33:09] | And if you’re right there in the middle of it, | 如果你和一对罪犯在一起 |
[33:11] | with a bunch of criminals, | 在他们中间 |
[33:13] | what do you think that makes you? | 你觉得你自己会成什么样子 |
[33:17] | That’s a hell of a question to have to answer. | 这真是个需要回答的问题 |
[33:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | I am so sorry to have doubted you. | 我很抱歉怀疑了你 |
[33:31] | This is the part where you tell me you’re gonna destroy | 这话是意味着你要把所有你给我看的东西 |
[33:33] | everything you showed me, right? | 都毁掉 对吗 |
[33:35] | I will destroy all copies of it, | 我会销毁每份复印件 |
[33:37] | whether you believe me or not. | 无论你相不相信我 |
[33:39] | What else are you prepared to do? | 你还打算做什么呢 |
[33:45] | Your bonus. | 你的薪酬 |
[33:47] | I was planning to give you two million. | 我本来准备给你两百万 |
[33:49] | It just went up to five. | 刚刚上涨为五百万 |
[33:51] | How do I know you mean it, | 我怎么知道你说的是真话 |
[33:53] | that I won’t walk down to my office | 当我走出我的办公室时 |
[33:54] | and find it’s one million | 发现只有一百万 |
[33:56] | and another four you’re keeping invested here for me? | 而另外的四百万你要留在这里为我投资 |
[33:58] | I’ll wire it to you now, to your own account. | 我马上就打给你 给你的个人账户 |
[34:05] | Wags, five sticks wired now | 瓦格斯 转账五百万 现在 |
[34:07] | to Wendy Rhoades’ personal account. | 转到温蒂·罗德斯的个人账户 |
[34:09] | Whoa! Powerball winner. | 哇喔 彩票大赢家 |
[34:14] | Check your e-mail in two minutes. | 两分钟后查看你的邮件 |
[34:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[34:17] | I’ll triple it for that recording | 给我你刚才放的录音 |
[34:19] | you played me just now. | 我会再出三倍的价钱 |
[34:22] | It’s worth that much to you? | 这个对你来说值这么多吗 |
[34:24] | Consider that my opening offer. | 考虑下我开的价吧 |
[34:31] | He’s still the father of my kids. | 他仍旧是我孩子的父亲 |
[34:37] | I had to try. | 我不得不尝试一下 |
[34:45] | I quit, Bobby. | 我要退出了 博比 |
[34:48] | Chuck was right about one thing. | 有一件事查克说对了 |
[34:50] | I can’t be in denial about… | 我再也不能否认 |
[34:52] | …what this place is, what you are, any longer. | 这个地方是个什么样子以及你是怎样的一个人 |
[34:56] | Not after what you showed me. | 在你给我看过那些文件之后 |
[35:00] | I know you trade on inside information | 我知道你用内部信息来交易 |
[35:03] | and by other illegal means. | 通过各种违法手段 |
[35:06] | Or you let it be done for you. | 或者是你让别人为你做 |
[35:08] | You encourage it. | 是你鼓励的 |
[35:09] | Are you taping me now? | 你现在在对我录音吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 没有 |
[35:13] | I just need to hear myself say it. | 我只是需要听到我自己说出来 |
[35:15] | Look, I can explain… | 听着 我能解释 |
[35:17] | Good luck with that… | 祝你好运 |
[35:20] | and with everything. | 以及所有的一切 |
[35:22] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[36:40] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[37:04] | Where’s Connerty? | 康纳利在哪 |
[37:05] | I don’t know. He left. | 我不知道 他走了 |
[37:09] | I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你很生气 |
[37:12] | I get it. But let’s channel that, shall we? | 我知道的 让我们来沟通沟通 好吗 |
[37:15] | How did you know that Tara Mohr was leaking information? | 你怎么知道泰拉·莫尔在泄露消息 |
[37:20] | She just felt wrong. | 就是感觉她不对劲 |
[37:22] | She was always just around, hovering. Why? | 她总是在到处晃悠 徘徊 怎么了 |
[37:25] | She can’t be the only one. | 她不可能是唯一的一个 |
[37:32] | We’re gonna need personnel files for this floor, | 我们需要这层楼所有人的个人档案 |
[37:35] | and banking records. | 以及银行账户记录 |
[37:37] | I wanna know who else is wrong. | 我想知道谁是卧底 |
[37:39] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 当然 |
[38:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:06] | Everything’s set. | 一切都准备好了 |
[38:07] | All we have to do is… get it to the plane with us. | 我们要做的就是 把它们带上飞机 |
[38:10] | You’re amazing. Thank you. | 你真棒 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | But we don’t have to go. | 但我们不用走了 |
[38:15] | No? | 不用吗 |
[38:18] | The leak was Wendy, | 消息是温蒂泄露的 |
[38:22] | but not how we thought. | 但不是我们想的那样 |
[38:23] | She didn’t sell me out. | 她没有出卖我们 |
[38:25] | Still, case is done. | 而且 调查已经结束了 |
[38:29] | Rhoades can’t act on what he has. | 罗德斯不能用他知道的对付我们了 |
[38:31] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 天 |
[38:34] | We really don’t have to go. | 我们真的不用走了 |
[38:36] | No. | 是啊 |
[38:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[38:39] | Ohh. | 太好了 |
[38:43] | I am so goddamn glad we don’t have to turn our boys | 我真高兴我不用让我的孩子 |
[38:45] | into fondue eaters. | 变成吃火锅的人 |
[38:49] | And Wendy? | 那温蒂呢 |
[38:51] | Gone. | 走了 |
[38:53] | For good, I think. | 我想她再也不会回来了 |
[39:02] | Well, it’s for the best, you know. | 好吧 这是最好的结果 |
[39:04] | She outlived her utility as a weather vane | 她尽到了自己作为风向标的职责 |
[39:07] | of what her husband was gonna do. | 来告诉我们她丈夫的下一步动作 |
[39:11] | She’s more than that, Lar. | 她不仅仅是风向标 拉拉 |
[39:14] | You know, I don’t really want to talk about her anymore. | 你知道 我真的不想再谈论她了 |
[39:19] | Look at this. | 来看这个 |
[39:21] | There was a time when this was more than | 曾经我们都无法想象 |
[39:23] | we ever could’ve imagined having, you know? | 我们竟然能拥有这么多 对吗 |
[39:27] | We’d always talk about doing without, living simple. | 我们以前总想着没钱也行 简单生活 |
[39:31] | Hard to think about going back. | 很难再想回到从前了 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:35] | Really is. | 确实 |
[39:39] | Well, I’ll return it all to the bank tomorrow. | 我明天就把这些全部存回银行去 |
[39:43] | You know what? Don’t. | 算了吧 |
[39:46] | Leave it here. | 就放在这里 |
[39:49] | You never know. | 下次不知道会怎样 |
[40:04] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[40:05] | African-American gentlemen, | 非裔美国人 |
[40:07] | Jefferies Clement. Age 62. | 杰弗里斯·克拉门特 六十二岁 |
[40:09] | Okay. Let’s see if we can Tinker Tailor his ass. | 好的 看看我们能不能摸清他的底细 |
[40:17] | – Dale. – Sir? | – 戴尔- 长官 |
[40:19] | The team needs the latest on our Axe Capital wire. | 我们需要在埃克斯资本装的窃听器搜集最新情报 |
[40:21] | I need the latest on the wire myself bec… | 我自己也需要最新情报因为 |
[40:23] | Don’t answer me back. Conveying the intel is your job. | 别跟我顶嘴 传递情报是你的责任 |
[40:26] | The FBI can’t put those wires up | FBI不会把那些窃听器安上 |
[40:27] | and then not share on the comeback. | 那么以后我们也不会给你们任何消息 |
[40:28] | Sir, all due respect, I’m awfully confused. | 长官 我尽我所能 但我没弄懂 |
[40:31] | Don’t worry, don’t worry. We’ll straighten it all out. | 别着急 我们会把一切都理清的 |
[40:33] | I’ll book a meeting with you and Terri. | 我会给你和特里安排个会面 |
[40:51] | What are you eating? | 你想吃什么 |
[40:54] | Nothing. | 不用 |
[40:55] | Not here. Too good to pass up. | 在这可不行 你会欲罢不能的 |
[40:57] | Bruno, what’s hot? | 布鲁诺 有什么新鲜出炉的 |
[40:58] | I got a fresh nonna pie and a hot pepperoni. | 我这有新鲜的罗娜派还有辣的意式香肠 |
[41:01] | Nonna pie. | 来个罗娜派吧 |
[41:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:07] | Enjoy, eh? | 请慢用 |
[41:11] | And lock up when youse are done. | 你们吃完了就把店门锁上吧 |
[41:13] | Good night, Bruno. | 晚安 布鲁诺 |
[41:28] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[41:31] | Okay. Now what? | 好吧 说吧 |
[41:34] | I don’t wanna ruin your appetite just as you started digging in, | 我不想你刚吃就毁掉食欲 |
[41:38] | but… I need to tell you that | 但是我得告诉你 |
[41:40] | your boss got that bogus information on Axe and the cops | 你上司获取的关于埃克斯资本与警察的假消息 |
[41:45] | by accessing his wife’s private notes. | 是通过查看他老婆的私人文件得来的 |
[41:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:53] | Right. | 是啊 |
[41:56] | I’m sure by now he’s dropped it. | 我确定他现在已经放弃了 |
[42:01] | He has. | 他已经放弃了 |
[42:03] | Then my part is done for now. | 那我这部分的事情暂时结束 |
[42:10] | Oh, what the fuck? Come on. | 噢 搞什么鬼 拜托 |
[42:13] | Hang for a minute, Bryan. | 别急 布莱恩 |
[42:15] | Listen to what Bobby has to say. | 听听看博比要说什么 |
[42:22] | I can’t sit with you. | 我不能和你坐一起 |
[42:23] | Sure, you can. | 你当然能 |
[42:26] | You want to. | 而且你也想 |
[42:28] | Same way you want to stare at the lions at the zoo. | 就像你在动物园里想盯着狮子看一样 |
[42:33] | Bach walks around thinking | 巴赫四处走着觉得 |
[42:35] | he’s better and smarter than everyone. | 他比其他人更好 更聪明 |
[42:37] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[42:39] | ‘Cause he is. | 因为他的确是这样 |
[42:40] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[42:42] | only he says you’re just as smart. | 他说过你和他一样聪明 |
[42:46] | Even more focused, younger, hungrier. | 甚至比他更专注 更年轻 更渴望成功 |
[42:49] | Dangerous. | 更危险 |
[42:52] | I don’t know about any of that. | 我可不太确定 |
[42:55] | I know hard work. | 我只知道努力工作 |
[42:56] | Yeah, you work hard. | 是的 你工作很努力 |
[42:59] | But it’s much more than that. | 但你不远不止这些 |
[43:02] | You’re driven the way only someone brought up from nothing, | 你的行事风格 只有出身贫寒的人 |
[43:06] | the way we were, can be. | 只有我们这种出身的人才会有 |
[43:08] | Chuck Rhoades, for all his ambition, | 查克·罗德斯 他的野心再大 |
[43:11] | he can never need it the way we do. | 他对成功的渴望也永远比不上我们 |
[43:13] | But the guy’s had a safety net all his life. | 因为那家伙一辈子都活在安全网里 |
[43:16] | You and me? We never had a fucking net. | 而你和我 我们从未有过任何一张破网 |
[43:21] | That’s why it can never work, | 这就是你们的合作无法长久的原因 |
[43:25] | in the long-term, you under him… | 你无法在他手下长期干下去 |
[43:30] | Because he can’t understand | 因为他永远无法像我一样 |
[43:32] | what matters to you the way I can. | 理解你真正需要什么 |
[43:38] | I spend every minute of my day | 我每天都在用尽全力 |
[43:42] | going after guys like you. | 追捕你们这类人 |
[43:43] | That attitude, that focus, that ability… | 这样的态度 这样的专注 这样的能力… |
[43:47] | it’s not being fostered where you’re at, is it? | 在你工作的地方并没有得到重视 不是吗 |
[43:51] | It’s being thwarted, in fact. | 事实上 反而受到了打压 |
[43:53] | And eventually… | 最终… |
[43:55] | what you’re feeling | 你会感觉到 |
[43:57] | will turn to disgust and self-hatred, | 厌恶与自我憎恨 |
[44:00] | and in the end, apathy, | 甚至发展成为 漠然 |
[44:03] | if it hasn’t already. | 如果现在还没到那程度的话 |
[44:04] | Oh, that’s your diagnosis? | 这就是你对我的诊断吗 |
[44:06] | What’s your cure? | 那你的解药是什么 |
[44:09] | You know what it is. | 你心里清楚的 |
[44:12] | Come work for Bach’s firm on my account. | 加入巴赫的律所 为我工作 |
[44:20] | It’s a different kind of integrity | 这是另一种诚实 |
[44:21] | where at least you know you’re never lying to yourself. | 至少在这里你不用再欺骗自己了 |
[44:26] | I’m offering challenging work. | 我提供一份具有挑战性的工作 |
[44:28] | You’ll be allowed to win… | 你会有取胜的自由 |
[44:30] | expected to, on your own terms. | 我们期待你能以自己的方式来取胜 |
[44:34] | And, of course, you’ll be rewarded. | 当然了 你会得到丰厚的回报 |
[44:36] | Seven figures, starting. | 七位数 起步工资 |
[44:39] | And an ability to help your family,really help them. | 这样就能真正的帮到你的家庭 |
[44:43] | Your mom… she won’t have to work so hard, not at all, | 你的母亲…她再也不用那么辛苦地工作了 |
[44:47] | unless she wants to. | 除非她自己喜欢做 |
[44:51] | Time to take your seat at the grown-ups’ table. | 是时候加入成人的世界了 |
[44:59] | That’s not who I am. | 这不是我追求的 |
[45:01] | I can’t picture it. | 我无法想象这些 |
[45:03] | Oh, I think you can picture it now. | 现在的你可以想象这些 |
[45:07] | The Bryan Connerty at the settlement conference… | 和解会议上的布莱恩·康纳利 |
[45:09] | he would’ve stormed out of here the moment I walked in. | 他一见到我会立马摔门而出的 |
[45:13] | But you stayed, | 但是你没走 |
[45:15] | and you listened. | 你听我说完了 |
[45:20] | And like you said… | 像你之前说的那样 |
[45:22] | I stare at the lions at the zoo, too. | 我这只是想近距离观察狮子 |
[45:26] | Doesn’t mean I wanna be one. | 并不意味着我想做一只狮子 |
[45:27] | Sure, it does. Everyone wants to be a lion. | 你当然想了 每个人都想成为狮子 |
[45:32] | Most people just never get the chance. | 绝大多数人只是从未有过机会而已 |
[45:36] | I’m offering you one now. | 现在 我提供给你这个机会 |
[45:56] | Thanks for the pizza. | 多谢你的披萨 |
[46:10] | I didn’t hear “no.” | 我没听到你说不 |
[46:27] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[46:29] | Source says Rhoades has listening devices | 线人说罗德斯安装了窃听器 |
[46:31] | in place at Axe Cap. | 在埃克斯公司里 |
[46:33] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操蛋 操蛋 |
[46:37] | Okay, get a sweep going now. | 好吧 立刻组织一次大清除 |
[46:39] | Already in progress. | 已经开始了 |
[46:46] | Welcome to the club, sir. | 欢迎光临 先生 |
[46:49] | Chuck Rhoades. We spoke earlier. | 查克·罗德斯 我们之前通过电话了 |
[46:51] | As I said, I’m sorry, | 正如我之前说过的 很抱歉 |
[46:53] | we don’t have any suites available on short notice. | 在这么短时间内 找不到空余的套房 |
[46:55] | I’ll let you know as soon as one opens up. | 有空房的话我们会第一时间通知您 |
[46:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:36] | You’ve reached Wendy Rhoades. Please leave a message. | 这里是温迪·罗德斯的电话 请留言 |
[48:12] | All clear again, just like the last two times. | 没问题 和前两次一样 |
[48:15] | Are you sure you and your guys were thorough? | 你确定吗 确定你的人检查彻底了吗 |
[48:19] | You watched. We hit every inch of the place. | 你也看到了 我们检查了所有的地方 |
[48:23] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么做 |
[48:25] | There’s nothing more we can do on this level. | 到了这份上 我们也没什么其他选择 |
[48:27] | We can only go deeper. | 只能更进一步了 |
[48:32] | Then go deeper. | 那就更进一步吧 |
[48:35] | All the way down. | 要查就查个彻底 |
[49:23] | Fuck! | 干 |
[49:26] | Fuck! | 干 |
[49:44] | There’s nowhere left to check. | 能查的地方都查了 |
[49:47] | We’ve gone down to the rivets. | 连根螺丝钉都没放过 |
[49:49] | I say there’s nothing here. | 我觉得应该没有窃听器 |
[49:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[49:59] | You can never be sure. | 任何事都无法完全确定 |
[50:34] | I thought your kind could only come in when invited. | 我以为只有我们邀请之后你们才能进来 |
[50:39] | Look at what you did to this fucking place. | 你对这鬼地方做了些什么 |
[50:44] | I wonder what would’ve made you feel you needed to do this. | 我很好奇是什么驱使你做这些的 |
[50:48] | But you do know we were never able to get a warrant to bug it. | 你很清楚我们不可能拿到窃听的批准 |
[50:50] | Oh, not having a warrant wouldn’t stop you. | 这并不能阻止你安装窃听器 |
[50:53] | Or maybe there is one buried in the ceiling somewhere. | 或许天花板的某个地方确实埋着个窃听器呢 |
[50:55] | I can’t… I can’t really remember. | 我自己都记不清了 |
[50:59] | What the fuck are you even doing here? | 你他妈的来这里到底想干吗 |
[51:03] | I come bearing gifts. | 我是来这里送礼的 |
[51:10] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[51:21] | I want you to have that. | 我想让你留着它 |
[51:24] | As a reminder. | 做个纪念品 |
[51:26] | I don’t need a reminder. | 我不需要纪念品 |
[51:27] | The memory of shoving that up your ass | 把这张支票摔在你脸上的场景我永远也不会忘 |
[51:28] | makes me laugh at least once a day. | 每天这段回忆都能让我开怀大笑 |
[51:30] | Yeah, I bet it does. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[51:34] | But I’m not laughing. | 我可笑不出来 |
[51:36] | Oh, you should. | 你应该笑 |
[51:37] | The studies say that laughter does more to contribute | 研究表明笑对健康的积极影响 |
[51:39] | to a general sense of well-being than almost anything else. | 超过了任何其他的因素 |
[51:42] | Oh, yeah. No, of course. I love to laugh. | 是啊 当然 我也喜欢笑 |
[51:44] | I’m not laughing now is what I should’ve said. | 我的意思是我现在笑不出来 |
[51:47] | Oh, why is that? | 怎么了 |
[51:48] | Because my wife kicked me out. | 我老婆把我赶出来了 |
[51:51] | Good for her! | 干得好 |
[51:55] | But she’s not here either, | 但她也不在我这儿 |
[51:58] | if you’re trying to find her. | 如果你想来这儿找她的话 |
[52:02] | We’ve both lost her. | 我们都失去她了 |
[52:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[52:07] | Well, then maybe you have a sliver of my pain, | 这样的话 你应该能体会到我的痛苦了吧 |
[52:11] | because you stripped away everything that matters to me. | 鉴于是你把所有我珍视的东西夺走的 |
[52:13] | You came at me! | 是你先来找我麻烦的 |
[52:15] | Because you’re a criminal, Bob. | 因为你是个罪犯 |
[52:20] | And it’s my job to shut ’em down and put ’em in jail. | 关闭你们的公司 送你们进监狱是我的工作 |
[52:23] | Well, if that’s true, you’re not very good at it. | 果真如此的话 你的工作能力可不怎么样 |
[52:27] | You’re also full of shit. | 你还真是满口胡言啊 |
[52:31] | What have I done wrong? Really? | 我到底做错了什么 说真的 |
[52:35] | Except make money, succeed. | 除了会赚大钱和成功之外 |
[52:40] | All these rules and regulations… arbitrary, | 这些所谓的规则和法律都是些专制的产物 |
[52:44] | chalked up by politicians for their own ends. | 不过是那些政客们用来为自己服务的 |
[52:47] | And these fines you’re always going after… | 你们总是在追逐的那些罚款 |
[52:50] | Where do they go? Who gets them? The poor? No. | 都上哪去了 到谁手里了 穷人手里吗 没有 |
[52:54] | The Treasury, the government. | 进了财政部 进了政府手里 |
[52:56] | It’s taxation by other means. | 这是变相的收税 |
[52:59] | Save the civics lesson and the Ayn Rand bullshit. | 省省你的公民课和安·兰德那套狗屁理论吧 |
[53:03] | The fines are the minimum of what you should have to pay. | 那些罚款是你们需要付的最低代价 |
[53:06] | Oh, you decide what cases to take, | 你有权决定调查什么案子 |
[53:07] | and you only take the cases you won’t lose. | 而你只选那些你能稳赢的案子 |
[53:10] | But you got it wrong with me, | 但你对我判断失误了 |
[53:13] | …because this country… | 因为这个国家 |
[53:14] | …was built on industry and competition. | 就是建立在勤勉与竞争之上的 |
[53:17] | So they will always have a place for me. | 所以这个国家永远有我的立足之地 |
[53:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[53:22] | And maybe a few generations from now, | 或许几代人之后 |
[53:25] | they’ll tell stories about you, | 人们会谈论关于你的传说 |
[53:27] | …like they do Jesse James… | 就好像在谈论杰西·詹姆斯 |
[53:28] | ….or Billy the Kid. | 或是比利小子 |
[53:30] | Oh, the myth is so fuckin’ romantic. | 那些传说听起来还真是浪漫啊 |
[53:33] | The rugged individual who won’t back down | 那些从来不对无能的政府低头的 |
[53:35] | to the unimaginative, do-gooder authorities. | 人民英雄的传说 |
[53:39] | Only in reality, those guys stole and hurt | 可是在现实中 他们烧杀抢掠 |
[53:42] | and destroyed lives. | 杀人放火 |
[53:44] | Now you say you don’t think you’ve harmed anyone. | 你说你没有伤害任何人 |
[53:47] | I say that the effect is the same, worse even, | 我说你的所作所为和他们没什么区别 甚至更糟 |
[53:49] | because you infect the entire world. | 因为你影响的是整个世界 |
[53:52] | You throw the whole system off balance, | 你让整个体系失去了平衡 |
[53:55] | leaving chaos and poverty in your wake. | 只留下一片混乱和贫困 |
[53:58] | I make the system run. | 是我推动了整个体系的运行 |
[54:02] | I have contributed hundreds of millions of dollars | 我为税收和慈善事业 |
[54:06] | in taxes and philanthropy. | 贡献了数亿美元 |
[54:11] | I am employ hundreds of people directly, | 我直接雇佣了几百名员工 |
[54:15] | thousands indirectly. | 间接雇佣了上千人 |
[54:18] | What do you do? | 你们创造了什么 |
[54:21] | Nothing… | 什么也没有 |
[54:23] | besides suck from the municipality, | 除了拿着大众的血汗钱 |
[54:26] | feed off of it. | 把自己喂饱 |
[54:28] | And in exchange, you what? Keep order? | 换来了什么 维护秩序吗 |
[54:31] | You’re a traffic cop hiding in federal robes. | 你们不过是些穿着联邦政府外衣的交通警察而已 |
[54:37] | I’m moved. | 真是感人的演讲 |
[54:39] | I am… that is gonna play huge to the other guys | 我…这样的演讲将会产生巨大的影响 |
[54:43] | …on your cell block. | 在你的狱友身上 |
[54:46] | Oh, you’re sure to become President of the, uh, | 总有一天你会成为主席的 |
[54:48] | Libertarian Club of Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱里的自由主义俱乐部主席 |
[54:51] | ‘Cause no matter what you say, that’s where you’re ending up. | 因为无论你如何狡辩 你最终的下场都是那里 |
[54:55] | Keep that as a memento. | 把这句话写进备忘录里吧 |
[54:57] | And every time you look at it, | 因为每一次你看到它 都会提醒你 |
[54:58] | know that deal is as good as it is ever gonna get for you. | 那次的交易是你所能得到的最好结果 |
[55:01] | And one day, you are gonna wish like fucking hell | 总有一天 你会哀求那个交易 |
[55:03] | that it was still on the table. | 依然还能对你有效 |
[55:05] | Then you should’ve kept half of that for yourself, too. | 那你自己也得留个同样的备忘录 |
[55:09] | Because when I pull a deal off the table, | 因为当我取消交易的那一刻 |
[55:13] | I leave Nagasaki behind. | 我就决定真刀真枪的开战了 |
[55:28] | You know the only enemy more dangerous | 你知道比拥有无限资源的敌人 |
[55:30] | than a man with unlimited resources… | 更危险的敌人是哪种吗 |
[55:35] | …is one with nothing to lose. | 是没有东西可以失去的敌人 |
[55:40] | And that is what you are looking at | 而现在在你眼前的 正是这种敌人 |
[55:43] | right here. | 就在这儿 |