英文名称:The Nut Job
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | When you’re an animal, life’s a balancing act. | 当你是动物的时候 生活就需要一种平衡 |
[01:18] | Each day is a quest to find food to survive. | 每天都要为了生存而去寻找食物 |
[01:21] | It’s a tough nut to crack. | 生存是非常艰难的 |
[01:23] | Wait, you think I’m one of these dopey pigeons? | 等等 你认为我是这些浑噩的鸽子中的一员吗 |
[01:26] | No, no, no, no, this is me. The handsome one. | 不不不 这个才是我 是很帅气的 |
[01:30] | I got no problem with my feathered friends. | 我和这些带羽毛的朋友相处很融洽 |
[01:33] | In fact, I get a real kick outta them. | 事实上 我想一脚把他们踢开 |
[01:37] | They’re really soft on the feet. | 踢他们时的感觉很好 |
[01:40] | And they’re always building these little picnic baskets | 他们总是会做一些小野餐篮子 |
[01:43] | that offer the occasional treat. | 偶尔用来打打牙祭 |
[01:48] | Apparently, not today. | 很显然不是今天 |
[01:52] | Thanks for nothing. | 没什么好感谢的 |
[02:00] | At the end of the day, I’m just like all you fine people. | 在一天结束的时候 我只想和大家一样 |
[02:04] | I’m no hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[02:06] | I’m just a squirrel trying to get a nut. | 我仅仅是一个想要得到坚果的小松鼠 |
[02:14] | One bag of nuts, please. | 一袋坚果 谢谢 |
[02:17] | And that’s my buddy named, well, Buddy. | 这是我的密友巴迪 |
[02:21] | He don’t talk much. | 他不善言辞 |
[02:23] | Yeah, they say the world’s there for the taking. | 是的 他们都认为世界追求的是索取 |
[02:26] | So, that’s just what we’re gonna do. | 所以 那也是我们要去做的 |
[02:28] | 片名:抢劫坚果店 | |
[02:40] | Come along. Please keep that food coming, everyone. | 大家都过来 保持队形 食物来了 |
[02:43] | That’s it. All finds are valuable. | 这就对了 所有的东西都是有价值的 |
[02:47] | Mole, what is our food level now? | 鼹鼠 我们的食物储量怎么样? |
[02:50] | Pickings are slim this year. | 今年的食物很少 |
[02:53] | I’m sure we could rephrase. | 我们需要重新修正一下 |
[02:56] | We’re at starvation levels! | 我们都处在饥饿的状态 |
[02:59] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都会饿死的 |
[03:01] | Now, now, now, have optimism, brethren. | 不 不 不 同胞们 我们要乐观 |
[03:04] | Stiff upper lip, everyone. | 每个人要咬紧牙关 |
[03:07] | Ah! Here we are, food. | 啊 食物来了 |
[03:10] | I’m afraid this is the wrong kind of nut. Hmm… | 我想这不是我们想要的坚果 |
[03:13] | Shiny. | 闪闪发亮的 |
[03:15] | What’s that? A nut cart? | 这是什么 一车坚果 |
[03:18] | A nut cart? | 一车坚果? |
[03:19] | A nut cart? My eyes! | 一车坚果?难以置信 |
[03:21] | This could be our salvation for winter. | 这或许可以帮助我们度过严寒 |
[03:24] | Andie! | 安迪 |
[03:25] | I’m on my way. You won’t regret this. | 我这就去 你不会失望的 |
[03:27] | Uh-uh-uh. Grayson is going with you. | 格雷森和你一起去 |
[03:30] | With all due respect, sir, I can do this on my own. I don’t… | 无意冒犯先生 不过我觉得我自己就够了 |
[03:32] | Grayson! | 格雷森 |
[03:34] | Ole’! | 好啊 |
[03:37] | Chicks dig the tail. | 女孩子都喜欢大尾巴 |
[03:38] | Help Andie retrieve as many nuts from that cart as possible. | 帮助安迪从那辆车上拿尽可能多的坚果 |
[03:41] | For the park! | 向公园进发 |
[03:43] | For the park! | 向公园进发 |
[03:44] | Oh! What she said. | 好 他说的 |
[03:45] | And above all, keep a wary watchful eye out for you-know-who. | 但是千万记住 与那个人保持距离 |
[03:51] | No! Not him! | 不 不是他 |
[03:53] | Yes, him. | 是的 是他 |
[03:56] | Ho, ho, ho, come to daddy. | 来 到爸爸这来 |
[04:00] | Hey, mack, you know where the Oakton Bank is? | 嘿 伙计 你知道奥克顿银行在哪吗? |
[04:06] | Oh, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:13] | Where’d you learn to drive? | 你在哪学的开车 |
[04:15] | Moron! | 笨蛋 |
[04:33] | Hey, mister! | 嘿 先生 |
[04:37] | I want some nuts. | 我要买一些坚果 |
[04:39] | Scram, kid, we’re closed. | 走开 小孩 我们已经歇业了 |
[04:41] | The sign says you’re open! | 牌子上写着还在营业中啊 |
[04:44] | Burn rubber. | 抢银行 |
[04:48] | Did you hear me? I want nuts! | 你没听见吗?我要坚果 |
[04:50] | – You want nuts? – Nuts! | – 你想要坚果?- 是的 |
[04:56] | We got to get those nuts before the rest of the park gets in on this. | 我们要赶在其他人到公园前得到这些坚果 |
[05:02] | Let’s go over the plan. | 让我们完成这项计划吧 |
[05:03] | That’s us, there’s the cart, | 它是我们的 这是车子 |
[05:05] | we rob the cart and then stuff ourselves silly all winter. | 我们打劫这辆车就能够让大家度过严冬啦 |
[05:11] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[05:13] | Great. We got company. | 不好 有同伴来了 |
[05:17] | Okay, we got to move. | 好了 必须要走啦 |
[05:20] | Get in the pail. | 到桶里去 |
[05:24] | Officer, that man, he assaulted me with nuts. | 警官 那个人用坚果袭击我 |
[05:29] | – Oh, no. – It was horrible. | – 不是这样的 – 太可怕啦 |
[05:30] | Now, listen, Officer, that is not… | 听着 警官 不是这样的 |
[05:32] | I need to see your vendor permits. | 我需要查看你的营业执照 |
[05:38] | There it is. | 看 坚果车在那 |
[05:40] | Enough food to feed the park for the entire winter. | 有足够支撑整个冬天的食物 |
[05:43] | That dog will make it difficult, though. | 但是那条狗会让情况变糟 |
[05:46] | Grayson? Grayson? | 格雷森?格雷森 |
[05:49] | – Quiet. – What are you doing? | – 安静 – 你在干什么 |
[05:51] | I’m smelling for any sign of that rascal, Surly Squirrel. | 我正在嗅每一丝恶棍的气味 索里·斯奎勒尔 |
[05:57] | Picking up rather strange scents, though. | 寻找奇怪的气味 |
[06:00] | Cashews, man musk, dog hair. | 腰果 人类的气味 狗的毛发 |
[06:05] | I knew it. You stay here. | 我知道了 你留在这里 |
[06:08] | Honestly, woman, I am still the park hero around here! | 说实话 我仍然是这个公园的英雄 |
[06:13] | Which reminds me, why haven’t you asked me out on a date? | 这让我想起 你为什么不约我呢 |
[06:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:22] | I smell a rat. | 有老鼠的气味 |
[06:29] | What are you doing here, Surly? | 你在这里干什么 索里 |
[06:34] | Do you like cashews? You want some cashews? | 你不喜欢腰果吗?你不想要一些腰果吗 |
[06:37] | Who needs a permit when you got nuts? | 谁许可你得到坚果了? |
[06:40] | Great. So, you’re after this nut cart, too, huh? | 好的 你也想要这些坚果是吗? |
[06:43] | Of course I am. The park needs it. | 是的 我们大家需要它 |
[06:45] | Well, too late, sister. Amscray. | 太迟了 女士 |
[06:48] | Buddy and I got here first, and I ain’t sharing. | 巴迪和我先到这里的 而我并不打算和其他人分享这些坚果 |
[06:50] | Oh, yes, you are. | 不 你会分享的 |
[06:52] | Fall’s half over and the park’s having the worst shortage in years. | 秋天已经过了一半 今年大家都面临着食物短缺的情况 |
[06:55] | That nut cart can feed everyone. | 这一车坚果可以拯救大家 |
[06:58] | Hey, we’ll work together. We can work out a deal. | 我们可以合作 我想我们能够达成交易的 |
[07:00] | Uh, pass me that metal thingy, will you? | 呃 把这个拿给我好吗? |
[07:04] | I just… I don’t get it. | 我就是…就是不明白 |
[07:05] | You have all the drive and ability | 你有能力帮助大家 |
[07:07] | to help the park, but you never do. | 但是你却从来不做 |
[07:09] | You know, this is a chance to prove Raccoon is wrong about you. | 你知道吗 这是一个好机会 你可以向大家证明浣熊看错你了 |
[07:13] | I don’t care what Raccoon thinks. | 我不介意浣熊对我的看法 |
[07:15] | Well, then do it for the park. Stop thinking about yourself all the time. | 那么请你为大家考虑 不要总是只考虑自己 |
[07:19] | Look, I’m independent | 看吧 我要独立 |
[07:21] | and that means looking out for number one. | 这意味着我要追寻第一 |
[07:24] | I suggest you do the same if you want to survive. | 如果你想要生存的话 我建议你也做同样的事 |
[07:27] | Got that? | 明白吗 |
[07:30] | I feel sorry for you, Surly. | 我对你感到失望 索里 |
[07:35] | A-ha! | 哈哈 |
[07:36] | Found him, Andie! In a tree, no less. | 我找到安迪啦 在一棵树上 |
[07:40] | Very crafty, Surly. | 非常狡猾 索里 |
[07:42] | I shall now arrest you before you interfere | 在你干预之前我要逮捕你 |
[07:44] | with the park’s nut cart caper. | 以袭击大家的坚果车的罪名 |
[07:45] | It’s okay, Grayson. I got him. | 没事的 格雷森 我理解他 |
[07:47] | No, Grayson, she doesn’t. You better help her. | 不 格雷森 她不明白 你最好帮助她 |
[07:50] | Well, you! I’m gonna… | 你啊 我要…. |
[07:51] | Hey, Sugar Ray, take the gloves off. | 嘿 超女 冷静些 |
[07:53] | I’m just gonna rip your tail off. | 把你的尾巴拿开 |
[07:54] | Now, how about that date? | 现在 约会怎么样? |
[07:56] | Listen, I’d love to keep chatting, but I got a date with destiny. | 听着 我喜欢继续听你们闲聊 不过我和命运有个约会 |
[08:00] | Destiny, do I know her? | 命运?我认识她吗 |
[08:02] | Buena suerte, chumps! | 好运啦 笨蛋 |
[08:05] | That was thrilling! | 真是刺激 |
[08:08] | That was painful. | 好痛啊 |
[08:11] | This is going to end up bad. | 这不会有好结果的 |
[08:18] | Excuse me, Officer. | 打扰一下 警官 |
[08:19] | I happen to have seen the whole thing. | 我碰巧目睹了全过程 |
[08:21] | This little girl might be exaggerating a little bit… | 这个小女孩似乎有些夸张啦 |
[08:25] | lam not! | 我才没有呢 |
[08:30] | Did you see that? You’re my witness. | 你看见了吗?你是目击者 |
[08:32] | Did you see that, Officer? | 你看见了吗 警官? |
[08:33] | Yeah. Yeah, she assaulted me, Officer! | 是的 是的 警官 她攻击我 |
[08:37] | I’m just an innocent citizen. Aren’t I right? | 我是一名无辜的市民 我没说错吧 |
[08:48] | Aww, great. | 哦 好的 |
[08:59] | Bon appétit. | 祝你有个好胃口 |
[09:09] | Hey, your cart, it’s getting away. | 嘿 你的车跑了 |
[09:11] | Holy Toledo! | 圣托莱多 |
[09:13] | Amscray. | 阿姆斯克莱 |
[09:18] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[09:20] | Nuts! | 坚果 |
[09:22] | What a woman! | 女人啊 |
[09:50] | That just cost you 10%. | 你要付出10%的报酬作为回报的 |
[09:57] | Ole’! Did I save the day? | 好了 搞定了吗? |
[10:08] | Grayson, try to get as much food for the stock as you can. | 格雷森 试着能储存多少就拿多少坚果 |
[10:11] | Hey, what’s that smell? | 嘿 那是什么味道? |
[10:13] | That’s my cologne, made from tree sap and falcon tears. | 那是我的古龙香水 是从树汁和鹰的眼泪中提取的 |
[10:18] | – Get back. – Hey, watch the tail. | – 回去吧 – 嘿 当心尾巴 |
[10:20] | Flammable here, come on. | 这是我的 走开 |
[10:21] | These nuts are ours! | 这些坚果是我们的 |
[10:23] | Huh? | 对不? |
[10:25] | These nuts are mine! | 这些坚果是我的 |
[10:27] | Okay, Surly, let’s negotiate. We can share it with the park. | 好的 索里 我们商量一下 我们可以和公园里的其他松鼠分享 |
[10:31] | Yeah, that sounds fair. How about 100 me, zero for you? | 听起来似乎很公平 不如全归我 不给你们可以吗? |
[10:35] | Wow! | 喔 |
[10:41] | They definitely don’t have a permit for that. | 他们绝对没被许可可以这么做的 |
[10:45] | No! | 不 |
[10:46] | We have to stop this cart. | 我们必须让这辆车停下来 |
[10:49] | Photo op! | 帮帮我 |
[10:53] | Surly, come help me, man! | 索里 过来帮忙 |
[11:01] | What? Curse you, Surly! | 什么? 我诅咒你 索里 |
[11:12] | Surly, you coward! | 索里 你是懦夫 |
[11:16] | Heck of a day. | 真是惊喜的一天 |
[11:20] | Grayson, the oak tree. | 格雷森 看前面的橡树 |
[11:24] | The tally is in. | 有结论啦 |
[11:25] | The food collected in the trunk of our oak tree | 收集来放在橡树里面的食物 |
[11:30] | will not be enough to carry us through winter. | 这不够我们过冬 |
[11:33] | I knew it! We’re gonna die! | 我就知道 我们将会死去 |
[11:35] | – Settle down, settle down now, please. – Raccoon! | – 安静 请安静 – 浣熊 |
[11:37] | Raccoon is giving a speech. | 浣熊正在发言 |
[11:39] | Though this outlook appears disheartening… | 尽管现阶段的情况似乎让人沮丧 |
[11:41] | Excuse me, Andie and Grayson are on… | 打扰啦 安迪和格雷森正… |
[11:42] | …with determination and honor… | 要有决心和荣誉感 |
[11:44] | You gotta listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:45] | …this park will persevere! | 我们要坚持下去 |
[11:47] | Take heart, park brethren, there is hope! | 要振作 要镇静 这样才有希望 |
[11:51] | – Raccoon! – Quiet. | – 浣熊 – 安静 |
[11:52] | I’d like to take this moment to point out… | 我想利用这个机会指出… |
[11:54] | Quiet. Quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[11:56] | Grayson’s never let us down before. | 格雷森从来没让我们失望过 |
[11:58] | I believe he is on his way right at this very moment carrying… | 我相信他正在押运食物回来的路上… |
[12:01] | Flaming cart of nuts! | 装满了坚果的车 |
[12:04] | What? | 什么 |
[12:08] | Our food! It will be destroyed! | 我们的食物 它会被破坏的 |
[12:10] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你们为什么不说话 |
[12:12] | Abandon tree! Abandon tree! | 放弃树 放弃树 |
[12:26] | Not my perfectly symmetrical face! No! | 不 我的脸会破相的 |
[12:32] | Phew! | 呦 |
[12:36] | My goodness! | 上帝啊 |
[12:41] | Grayson? Grayson? | 格雷森? 格雷森 |
[12:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[12:45] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[12:50] | Who is responsible for this? | 谁要为这一切负责 |
[12:52] | Let go of me, you clowns! | 让我走 你这小丑 |
[12:54] | You’re making a big mistake here. | 你制造了大麻烦 |
[12:57] | I got an alibi! I got witnesses. | 我有不在场证据 有证人 |
[13:01] | Found him hiding in one of our holes, just like a snake. | 在我们一个洞中发现了他 就像蛇一样 |
[13:05] | I was recovering buried nuts, that’s what I was doing. | 我只是放好那些燃烧的坚果 没干别的 |
[13:09] | You guys smell, like, burnt nuts or something? That me? | 怎么有坚果烧焦或其他的气味 难不成是我? |
[13:11] | What’s going… Ahh! | 发生了什么 |
[13:16] | Look at that! | 看那边 |
[13:17] | You guys are messed for winter, man! | 你们怎么过冬 |
[13:20] | I mean, wow! Just look at that bonfire! | 我的意思是 就像篝火 |
[13:23] | You didn’t see that coming, did you? | 你不会知道将要发生的事 对吗? |
[13:26] | Never fear! This sweet bod is undamaged! | 不要害怕 伟岸的身体没事的 |
[13:30] | Raccoon, let me organize the trial. Just give the order. | 浣熊 让我去吧 你发号命令 |
[13:33] | Another trial? He’s never learned. | 还要尝试?你还没长记性 |
[13:36] | He needs something more severe! | 他需要更苦难的东西 |
[13:38] | He is a clear and present danger! | 他是个危险的人物 |
[13:40] | You… | 你… |
[13:41] | No, no, we do things by the rule of law. | 不 不 我们都是在法律允许的情况做事的 |
[13:44] | Letjustice take care of him. | 我们要公平的对待他 |
[13:46] | They wantjustice, Andie, and justice they will receive. | 他们想要公平 安迪 他们会得到公平的 |
[13:51] | All those in favor of banishment, raise your paws! | 同意放逐他们的 举手 |
[13:55] | Banishment? Banishment? | 放逐 放逐? |
[13:57] | Bandages? Yes, please. | 等等 |
[14:01] | Why are you hesitating? | 为什么要犹豫 |
[14:02] | He’s refused to join us, ridiculed our hard work, | 他拒绝加入我们 嘲笑我们辛苦的工作 |
[14:06] | stolen, cheated, lied, | 偷盗 欺骗 说谎 |
[14:08] | and now destroyed our only food for winter. | 同时 现在还破坏了我们过冬的唯一的食物 |
[14:13] | What say all? | 决定吧 |
[14:17] | And stick ’em up! | 举手吧 |
[14:19] | Why is the ground moving towards my face? | 为什么在我面前 |
[14:21] | We don’t convict without a trial. This isn’t how we do things. | 我们不会因为一件事就定罪的 这不是我们的风格 |
[14:25] | Uh… | 额 |
[14:27] | I have run out of options for that squirrel, Andie. | 安迪 我们对他已经没有其他办法啦 |
[14:31] | Do what you will, do what is right. | 做你的想做的事 做你认为正确的事吧 |
[14:43] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:45] | Buddy has not voted, and it has to be unanimous, that’s the rule. | 巴迪没有投票 必须一致通过的 这是规矩 |
[14:49] | You won’t vote against me, will you, old buddy? | 老朋友 你不会反对我的 是吗? |
[14:51] | Buddy? | 巴迪? |
[14:55] | You were saying? | 你说什么? |
[15:00] | By the authority granted by Raccoon and the park community… | 通过权威的浣熊认可以及整个公园委员会… |
[15:05] | Oh! This is too high… | 这太高啦 |
[15:07] | Surly Squirrel is hereby banished to the city, | 索里·斯奎勒尔被放逐到一个城市 |
[15:11] | never to return to our beloved Liberty Park. | 永远不能回到我们心爱的自由的大家庭中 |
[15:16] | Ugh! Can I please get down now? | 请离我远些 |
[15:27] | You should have had a trial, Surly. | 索里 你应该再得到一场审讯 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:48] | This is my punishment, Buddy. | 巴迪 这是对我的惩罚 |
[16:24] | Huh. | 哦 |
[16:25] | This ain’t so bad. | 也不是很差嘛 |
[16:28] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[16:37] | Oh! Filthy rat! | 哦 肮脏的老鼠 |
[17:00] | – Hey! Whoa! Is that a rat? – Oh, my! | – 嘿 那是老鼠吗? – 天啊 |
[17:06] | Shoes. Shoes. | 鞋 鞋 |
[17:10] | Gotta tail. | 小心 |
[17:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:07] | No,no,no, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy, speak to me, pal, come on. | 不 不 不 巴迪 巴迪 说话 快说话 |
[18:09] | Come on, snap out of it, come on, speak to me, pal, | 振作一点 说话 |
[18:11] | come on, come on, come on, snap out of it. | 振作一点 振作一点 |
[18:17] | Boy, it feels good to have a… | 伙计 幸亏还有… |
[18:19] | Hey, what are you doing? Get your hands off me. | 嘿 你在做什么?拿开你的手 |
[18:24] | Beat it back to that park. | 回到公园区 |
[18:27] | It’s dangerous out here. | 这里很危险 |
[18:29] | Besides, you’ll just get in my way. | 还有 你妨碍我了 |
[18:31] | I don’t need anybody. | 我不需要任何人 |
[19:15] | You guys looking for that squirrel? Me, too. | 你们是在找那只松鼠吗?我也是 |
[19:21] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[19:39] | Hey, fellas, come on, come on, come on. | 嘿 别这样 别这样 |
[19:41] | I’m cool with rats. My best friend’s a rat. | 我喜欢和老鼠打交道 我最好的朋友就是一只老鼠 |
[19:45] | There he is! | 这就是他啦 |
[19:58] | Go on, be free. Be free. Come on, come on, come on. | 来吧 自由啦 来吧 自由啦 |
[20:19] | Buddy, Buddy, come on! Here we go. | 巴迪 巴迪 过来 我们走 |
[20:24] | We did it. We’re away. | 我们做到了 我们离开啦 |
[20:31] | Ha! | 哈 |
[20:36] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[20:44] | Let’s go tell the boss. | 我们去告诉老大 |
[20:47] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样做了 |
[20:50] | No food, no home. Rat gangs. | 没有食物 没有家 被老鼠追 |
[20:53] | I’m gonna die out here, Buddy. | 巴迪 我会死在这里的 |
[20:56] | I don’t know, I mean, maybe they could take me back. | 我不知道 我的意思是 他们可能会让我回去 |
[20:58] | I’d do public service. I’ll read to that blind woodchuck. | 我可以干公益 我会给盲土拨鼠读书 |
[21:01] | I’ll even listen to Raccoon. I’ll do anything. I’ll do whatever it takes to… | 我甚至会听浣熊的 我会做任何事 我会不惜一切代价 |
[21:31] | Okay. We get in. We fill our bellies. | 好的 我们进去填饱肚子 |
[21:34] | But we do it my way. | 但是我要按自己的方式去做 |
[22:22] | Forget it, Buddy. That’s not gonna work. Let me handle this. | 伙伴 那不是你的工作 我来吧 |
[22:45] | We got 100. | 我们得到了100 |
[22:46] | 20%. Twenty of 100, that’s what 20% is. | 是20% 那是20% |
[22:49] | – You didn’t go to school? – Hey, hey! | – 你不需要去学校了? – 嘿 嘿 |
[22:51] | Hey,hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[22:51] | Look who’s here! It’s the boss! | 看谁来啦 是老板 |
[22:53] | Fresh out of the slammer, huh? How you doing, jailbird? | 刚刚从监狱出来 感觉怎么样 |
[22:57] | Hey, what’s it been? Eight years? Seven years? | 嘿 待了多久?八年还是七年 |
[22:59] | Here. Let me get yourjacket. | 把你的外套给我 |
[23:01] | No, no, no. I shall get that. | 不 不 不 我来拿吧 |
[23:04] | It’s fine. I got it. | 我很好 已经拿到啦 |
[23:05] | No, I got it. | 不 我得到啦 |
[23:07] | I said it’s all right. | 一切都很好 |
[23:10] | Just good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:14] | Hey, Precious! Come here. Say hi to the boss. | 嘿 普利斯 快过来见过老板 |
[23:24] | Say, boss, you look even better than you did when you went in. | 老板 你比进去前更精神啦 |
[23:27] | Hey, boss, you got a new suit? | 嘿 老板 你有新外套了? |
[23:30] | What is that? Is that linen? Is that silk? | 什么材料的?亚麻的还是丝绸的 |
[23:33] | ‘Cause you look good. Tell me it ain’t Italian. | 看上去不错 应该不是意大利的吧 |
[23:36] | What a sharp dude. | 看上去像花花公子 |
[23:38] | Yeah. Hey… | 是的 嘿… |
[23:40] | I want youse to meet our new associate, Knuckles. | 想让你见识一下我的新搭档 |
[23:43] | He’ll be the weapons and the safe expert. | 他是武器和安保的专家 |
[23:46] | Knuckles, say hello to Fingers and Lucky. | 纳克斯 和芬格斯以及幸运问好 |
[23:49] | Hiya, mack. Welcome aboard. | 你好 马克 欢迎 |
[23:51] | What’s buzzin’, cousin? | 布真的堂兄弟吗 |
[23:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:56] | So, which of you geniuses found this place? | 你们哪个天才找到的这种地方 |
[23:59] | I did. | 我做的 |
[24:01] | Ah, here we go. | 我们走 |
[24:02] | I did. And look at all this nutty stuff, boss. | 我做的 我找到了所有这些坚果的东西 |
[24:05] | We even got a nut cart. | 甚至我们得到了一个坚果车 |
[24:07] | Uh-huh. Sorta. | 嗯 各种各样的 |
[24:09] | It’ll do. | 会做的 |
[24:10] | We bought it for a song. And the place is the perfect cover. | 我们为了一首歌买了它 没有比这更好的隐藏地点了 |
[24:15] | And the view is swell. All right, let’s get to it. Plans. | 视野不错 好 我们来商量计划吧 |
[24:20] | Just like we talked about. Fat city. | 就像我们谈论的一样 是富裕的城市 |
[24:22] | Here’s the bank. | 这里是银行 |
[24:24] | Vault’s right here. Reinforced steel. | 地下室在这边 有防护墙 |
[24:26] | Solid as a rock. | 铜墙铁壁 |
[24:28] | That’s why we got these babies. | 这是为什么我们要这些东西 |
[24:31] | We go in with a bang, and go out with the loot! | 我们冲进去 带着战利品归来 |
[24:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[24:35] | Kill the lights! Kill ’em! | 关灯 杀光他们 |
[24:37] | Ah, just probably rats. | 哦 似乎就是老鼠 |
[24:39] | Did you say rats? | 你说老鼠? |
[24:41] | What’s his problem? | 什么问题? |
[24:47] | Shut her up, Fingers! | 芬格斯 闭嘴 |
[24:49] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[25:01] | Wow. You can hear my dog whistle? | 噢 你可以听到我的狗哨 |
[25:03] | Can you hear this? | 你能听到这些? |
[25:05] | Like, if I talk, like, high? Like this? | 就像我说 嗨 就像这样 |
[25:08] | You kiddin’ me? Really? | 你没开玩笑吧 是真的吧? |
[25:09] | I’m not asking you if you can hear, I’m ask… | 我没有问你是否能听到 我问的是… |
[25:13] | Knock it off! | 闭嘴 |
[25:14] | I got enough on my plate without you two horsin’ around, you dig? | 我自己有一堆的事情 明白吗 |
[25:18] | Uh… Uh… | 呃 呃 |
[25:19] | Hey, boss, let’s show you fellas the basement, huh? | 嘿 老板 我带你去看看地下室怎么样? |
[25:29] | We barely have enough food for the next three days, | 我们甚至没有足够的食物度过接下来的三天 |
[25:32] | let alone for the winter. | 更别说整个冬天了 |
[25:33] | Make that food last. It’s all we can spare. | 吃点吧 这是我们能分出来的 |
[25:36] | Come on, Grayson. Five more. | 格雷森 过来 再加五个 |
[25:38] | Let’s go! Drop the purse, honey! It’s time to dance! | 来吧宝贝 表演的时间到了 |
[25:41] | Okay! Yeah! ROpe-a-dope! | 好的 来一套组合拳 |
[25:44] | All right! Let’s try cheek elasticity. | 来试试脸蛋的弹性 |
[25:47] | Yeah! Show ’em what you got, Grayson! | 格雷森 展示一下你得到了什么 |
[25:49] | Come on, Grayson. Stretch those cheeks. | 来吧 格雷森 |
[25:53] | Do you really think Grayson should be coming with me? | 你真的认为格雷森应该和我们一起去吗? |
[25:55] | I don’t think he’s recovered from that hit on the head. | 我不认为他已经从上次的事件中恢复过来啦 |
[25:58] | Raccoon thinks it would be good for morale during these hard times. | 浣熊认为困难时期对鼓舞士气有帮助 |
[26:02] | After all, Grayson is the park hero. | 毕竟 格雷森是我们的英雄 |
[26:06] | What a champ! | 太棒啦 |
[26:08] | Good luck, my dear. Find food for us. | 亲爱的 祝你好运 为我们找到食物 |
[26:11] | For the park. Our hopes go with you. | 为了整个公园 我们的希望伴你一路 |
[26:17] | Ole’! | 好呀 |
[26:18] | We know you’ll find food. | 我们知道你会找到食物的 |
[26:20] | Take me with you! | 带上我吧 |
[26:21] | And you should have great weather! | 应该会有好天气的 |
[26:23] | 80% chance of sunshine! | 80%的机会是晴天 |
[26:25] | 0% chance of winter! | 0%的概率是严寒 |
[26:27] | Take me with you! | 带上我啊 |
[26:28] | Be careful! The city is full of germs and bright blinding lights. | 当心 城市里充满了威胁 |
[26:32] | Oh, the sun’s coming up. | 哦 阳光即将到来 |
[26:34] | I must take refuge in the safety of darkness. Out of my way! | 我要将黑暗带走 别挡路 |
[26:38] | Bye! | 再见 |
[26:40] | Look at us! Off on a heroic quest! | 看着我们 开启了英雄般的旅程 |
[26:45] | I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate our anniversary. | 我没有想到更好的庆祝周年庆的方式了 |
[26:47] | Hey! We are not dating. | 嘿 我们不是在约会 |
[26:49] | This is an important mission to find food. Right? | 这是一项寻找食物的重要任务 懂吗? |
[26:52] | You’re right. We’re past those silly labels. | 不错 我们会度过难关 |
[26:55] | Ours is a love… | 我们的爱情… |
[26:56] | Well, Well, Well. | 好 好 好 |
[26:59] | Isn’t this a tender little scene? | 真是浪漫的场景啊 |
[27:02] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理这些的 |
[27:03] | Hello, urban rodent thing! | 你好 城市的脏东西 |
[27:06] | Is that mange or bubonic plague you’re wearing? | 这是什么奇怪的病? |
[27:09] | Anyway, my lady and I were hoping you could point out the… | 总之 我和这位女士都希望你能… |
[27:13] | Hey! Put the… | 嘿 拿开… |
[27:14] | Hey! Give her back that backpack! | 嘿 别碰她的背包 |
[27:17] | Backpack! Give it pack! | 背包 拿回来 |
[27:19] | Pack! Back! | 拿回来 |
[27:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:26] | Grayson! | 格雷森 |
[27:28] | Ole’! | 好啊 |
[27:32] | A-ha! | 哈 |
[27:45] | Go on without me! | 别管我 |
[27:47] | Save the park! | 保管好背包 |
[28:02] | Buddy, late too much cheese. | 巴迪 我吃了太多的奶酪 |
[28:07] | I think I’m gonna have a cheese baby. | 我想我会生个奶酪小孩 |
[28:11] | Going down. | 来了 |
[28:15] | Son of a gun. | 天啊 |
[28:22] | Lana | 拉娜 |
[28:26] | Gee, Lana, you look swell. | 天哪 拉娜 你真好看 |
[28:29] | Lana, crazy dame. | 拉娜 看到你我真吃惊 |
[28:31] | Hey, ain’t you got a nickel to call first? | 嘿 你应该先打个电话的 |
[28:34] | No need. Your ma told me where to find you, King. | 不需要 你妈妈告诉在哪能找到你了 金 |
[28:38] | Look at that! It’s Lana! | 看 是拉娜 |
[28:41] | And who are you, you slobbery little monster? | 你是谁啊 流口水的小怪物? |
[28:45] | She’s a vicious guard dog. | 他是一只邪恶的看门狗 |
[28:48] | She’s not very good at herjob. | 她不擅长本职工作 |
[28:51] | She’s not the only one. | 她不是唯一的一只 |
[28:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:54] | – Nothin’. – What do you mean, nothing? | – 没什么 – 你什么意思 没什么意思吗? |
[28:56] | I said nothin’. | 我说了没什么 |
[28:57] | I wouldn’t have believed it, but you really have gone legit. | 难以置信 但你真的变了 |
[29:00] | – Talk about second chances, – it’s boss. | – 谈谈第二次次机会吧 – 这是老大 |
[29:04] | Yeah, well, you keep it under your hat, though, | 好的 但你要保守秘密 |
[29:05] | ’cause, I mean, we ain’t open yet, | 我的意思是 我们还没开始呢 |
[29:07] | and we wanna have a surprise grand opening. Right, boys? | 我们会有一个惊喜的隆重开幕 对吧 伙计? |
[29:12] | Oh! Not again! | 哦 又来 |
[29:22] | Hey! My whistle! | 哎 我的哨子 |
[29:25] | I wanna be reimbursed for that! | 老子会还你一个 |
[29:31] | – Ahh! Oh! Rat! – Boss! | – 啊 老鼠 – 老大 |
[29:33] | – It’s a rat! – Hang on! | – 是老鼠 – 等等 |
[29:35] | Get it off of me! | 快滚开 |
[29:37] | Get this rat off of me! It’s down my pants! | 快滚 离开我的裤子里 |
[29:39] | Get it out of here! Get it off of me! Please! | 快滚开 走开 拜托了 |
[29:51] | Next chance we get, we go back in there and stash away those nuts. | 等再有机会回到那里 一定要把这些坚果藏起来 |
[29:54] | Can’t go back to the park, though. | 但是不能再回到公园啦 |
[29:56] | Ah, forget it. Let’s go get that shiny thing. Here we go! | 嗯 算了吧 我们去找那个哨子 走啦 |
[30:02] | No. And that’s not… | 不 不是那个… |
[30:08] | The thing-ma-booby is mine! | 我的了 |
[30:14] | Surly! | 索里 |
[30:15] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | – 你在这里做什么? – 你在这里做什么? |
[30:17] | – I’m looking for food. – I’m looking for food. | – 我在寻找食物 – 我在寻找食物 |
[30:18] | – No! I’m looking for food! – No! I’m looking for food! | – 不 我在找食物 – 不 我在找食物 |
[30:20] | Hey, did you find food? | 嘿 你找到食物了吗? |
[30:21] | No. No food. Can I have that back, please? | 不 没有食物 我要拿回你手上的东西? |
[30:23] | Why? What is this thing? | 为什么? 这是什么? |
[30:25] | It’s just my musical instrument for playing the blues. | 这只是我演奏的乐器 |
[30:32] | I got no friends, no food | 没有 朋友 就没有食物 |
[30:35] | This whistle has nothing to do with food | 这个哨子与食物无关 |
[30:37] | Oh, I’ve got the no food blues | 哦 我已经学会没有食物的蓝调音乐 |
[30:42] | For heaven’s sakes! You found food, didn’t you? | 上帝啊 你找到了食物 对吗? |
[30:45] | And this thing has something to do with it. | 这东西一定有什么用 |
[30:48] | That’s crazy! | 太疯狂了 |
[30:49] | Spill the beans, or I… | 不说 那我就… |
[30:51] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[30:53] | Let’s not get too nutty around here. Pardon the expression. | 别做疯狂的事情 别冲动 |
[30:56] | Surly, I’m having a heck of a day! | 索里 这一天太糟糕了 |
[30:58] | The park lost all its food, Grayson lost his mind, | 我们失去了所有的食物 格雷森失去理智 |
[31:01] | now I’ve lost Grayson. | 现在我失去了格雷森 |
[31:02] | I’ve been out hungry and alone and getting real irritable! | 我又累又孤独 并且想发飙 |
[31:06] | So, either you start talking, or come winter, | 所以 你最好别惹我 否则别怪我 |
[31:07] | I’ll be wearing a new squirrel-skin coat. Capisce? | 我会给你好看的 明白吗? |
[31:11] | The door. | 门 |
[31:13] | What? What door? | 什么 什么门? |
[31:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:16] | Just that my door is always open | 只是 我的心门始终向你敞开着 |
[31:17] | to you, Andie. But we gotta go. | 但是 安迪 我们得走了 |
[31:18] | Come back here! Hey! | 回来 嘿 |
[31:20] | And hold on to that thing, okay? | 保管好那个东西 好吗? |
[31:55] | Ooh! Ow! Tail! Head! Tail! Head! Tail! | 哦 噢 我的尾巴 我的头 尾巴 头 尾巴 |
[32:17] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 是这了 没错 太棒了 |
[32:21] | Buddy, we found it! | 巴迪 我们找到了 |
[32:23] | The lost city of Nutlantis! | 失落的亚特兰蒂斯 |
[32:31] | I’ve been working on a bank heist All the live long day | 我一直干着银行抢劫的活 |
[32:37] | Stop with the singing, will you? | 别唱了 好吗? |
[32:39] | Can you believe this? I can’t believe this! | 你相信吗? 我真不敢信 |
[32:45] | Can you hear what I’m saying to you? | 你能听到我说的话吗? |
[32:50] | And what’s with that guy cracking his knuckles all the time? | 那家伙和谁一起 诺库斯? |
[32:54] | You know that’s gonna lead to a serious arthritic condition. | 你知道吗 这使我得了严重的关节炎 |
[32:58] | Thanks, chum. Sorry about that. Went a little nuts. | 谢谢 好朋友 抱歉 |
[33:01] | I didn’t say anything stupid, did I? | 我不会说任何愚蠢的话 对吗? |
[33:05] | Hey, how much is 20%? | 哎 20%有多少? |
[33:08] | You kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[33:09] | Is it a lot or is it a little? | 它是很多 还是有点? |
[33:11] | You’re not serious, are you? | 你不是认真的 是吗? |
[33:13] | Twenty of 100 is 20%. | 100个中的20个 |
[33:14] | Ah, burying nuts for winter, huh? | 嗯 要为冬季贮藏坚果 是吧? |
[33:17] | All right, listen up. | 好吧 听好了 |
[33:19] | We’re gonna dig our own hole, a tunnel from here to the alley, | 我们要挖个洞 打通这里 |
[33:21] | loot the whole place, get fat for winter. Got it? | 把这洗劫一空 为今年冬天储备 明白了吗? |
[33:23] | 20%. Twenty of 100, that’s what 20% is. You didn’t go to school? | 20%表示100个中的20个 这就是20% 你没上过学? |
[33:26] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么啦? |
[33:28] | Probably complaining about the substandard working conditions here. | 大概抱怨这里的工作环境吧 |
[33:31] | All right, brainiac, let’s move. | 好吧 我们走 |
[33:33] | You got an attitude. | 你有意见 |
[33:38] | Here we go! | 我们走 |
[33:43] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[33:51] | All right, Surly, you’re gonna tell me what’s going on in there. | 好吧 索里 告诉我发生了什么 |
[33:56] | Yes! Yes! Just give me that thing! | 是的 没错 给我那个东西 |
[33:58] | There’s food in there for the park, isn’t there? | 那里有食物 是不是有? |
[34:00] | And you’re gonna share it, right? | 你是要和大家分享吧 对不对? |
[34:01] | – Never! – Fine! | – 绝不 – 好极了 |
[34:02] | All right! Share! I’ll share! | 好吧 分享 我同意分享 |
[34:05] | Fifty-fifty. Fifty-fifty? | 平分 五五分帐? |
[34:07] | I’ve never gone 50-50 in my life. | 我的生活中从来没有平分一说 |
[34:09] | Fifty-fifty! Fifty-fifty! | 五五分就五五分 |
[34:10] | Deal! | 成交 |
[34:14] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[34:15] | I got four words for ya. Okay! | 我有四个字送你 好吧 |
[34:18] | Thing-a-ma-booby. | 给狗吃的 |
[34:19] | Ugh! How do you like that, huh? | 唉 你觉得怎样? |
[34:20] | Okay, you win, you win! Get that thing out of my face! Huh? Oh. | 好吧 你赢了 你赢了 让那个东西从我面前消失 咦? |
[34:23] | You got me. | 你要挟我 |
[34:24] | So, you can talk. | 不 那是你说的 |
[34:26] | Okay, I’ll stop talking, then. Just don’t blow that whistle. | 好吧 我不说话了 只要不吹哨子 |
[34:28] | I’m not gonna feel sorry for you. | 我不会为你感到可怜 |
[34:30] | Of course, yes, I understand. Stay. | 当然 是的 我明白了 呆在那 |
[34:31] | All right, it’s safe to come down. | 好吧 安全了 下来吧 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna level with you, ’cause you seem like a reasonable guy. | 我来教教你 我可是个讲公道的家伙 |
[34:36] | If I don’t get rid of you, | 如果我不除掉你 |
[34:38] | they are gonna send me back to the pound, all right? | 他们会送我回牢笼的 懂吗? |
[34:42] | And I can’t go back to that pound. | 我不能回牢笼 |
[34:45] | Oh, yeah, sure. I believe you. | 哦 是的 当然 我相信你 |
[34:46] | No, I’m a victim of circumstance. | 不 我只是现实的牺牲品 |
[34:48] | Not my problem, dog. You guys okay? Don’t worry about her. | 不是我的问题 狗狗 你们还好吗? 不要担心她 |
[34:52] | This is incredible! | 这真是不可思议 |
[34:55] | There’s enough food here to feed the park for years! | 这里的食物足够养活我们好多年 |
[34:59] | Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’re you doing? | 哎 哇 哇 哇 你在干什么? |
[35:02] | Look, can we be friends? | 嘿 我们可以成为朋友? |
[35:03] | Oh, great. Come on! | 哦 太棒了 |
[35:05] | I can do all sorts of stuff. You wanna see? You know what? | 我什么都会做 你想看看吗? |
[35:07] | I can fetch things. Huh? I can sit. | 我能拿东西 咦?我会坐 |
[35:10] | Look at this thing! This is crazy! | 看看这个 这可是很疯狂的 |
[35:12] | Whoo, whoo, whoo. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[35:14] | Has a mind of its own. | 都是我的原创哦 |
[35:15] | Oh, Oh, Oh! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[35:16] | I can play dead! Watch. | 我会装死 看着 |
[35:18] | Now I’m alive. | 现在我又活啦 |
[35:20] | I mean, this is unbelievable. It’s like one to the next. | 我的意思是 这是令人难以置信的 我喜欢挑战 |
[35:22] | Dead, then alive. Right? | 死了 又活了 对不对? |
[35:25] | I’m getting some of this food back to the park. | 我要带一些这样的食物回公园 |
[35:26] | What? We had a deal. | 什么? 我们说好了的 |
[35:28] | Well, I can attack her, if you want. | 好吧 如果可以的话 我要攻击她 |
[35:29] | I said, shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[35:30] | Look, the deal is, you take your share, I get mine, | 听着 我们的协议是你得你的 我得我的 |
[35:33] | we split ways. | 我们各奔前程 |
[35:35] | There’s no way I can get these to the park safely. | 无法保证把这些安全运往公园 |
[35:38] | We need a foolproof plan. | 我们需要一个万无一失的计划 |
[35:40] | Good luck with that. Buddy and I are digging a tunnel. | 祝你好运 我和巴迪挖隧道 |
[35:43] | That’s just… That’s crazy. | 这确实有点疯 |
[35:45] | No. It’s brilliant! | 不 是聪明之举 |
[35:48] | Oh, Raccoon and the animals will flip when they hear about this! | 哦 浣熊和伙伴们听到这些 一定会乐翻了 |
[35:51] | We’ll be back, first thing tomorrow, to get started on a tunnel. | 我们会回来的 明天从挖隧道开始 |
[35:54] | That’s not part of the deal. | 那不是交易的一部分 |
[35:55] | Should I attack her now? | 我要攻击她? |
[35:56] | What? No! You stay! | 什么? 不 你留下来 |
[35:58] | I never said that I’d work with the park. | 我从来没有说过我要为你们工作 |
[36:00] | Well, you’re welcome to come back with me, if you want. | 好吧 如果你想的话 欢迎您回来 |
[36:03] | Who knows, you mightjust end up being a hero. | 谁知道 你可能最终会成为一名英雄 |
[36:05] | I’ll be back with the team. Well done, Surly! | 我会和伙伴一起回来 干得好 索里 |
[36:09] | Put a tail on her. You know what I mean. | 跟上她 你知道我的意思 |
[36:12] | Hey, boss, I’m gonna lick your face. | 嘿 老大 我要舔你的脸 |
[36:17] | Come on, don’t be weird. | 来吧 不要奇怪 |
[36:19] | I propose we assemble a team and take the nuts for the park! | 我建议大家组建一个团队 为大家取得坚果 |
[36:23] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[36:25] | See? See, everybody? What did I tell ya? | 明白? 大家都明白了吗 我是怎么说的? |
[36:27] | The sunshiny days are here again | 阳光灿烂的日子又来了 |
[36:29] | Okay. Okay, wait. Wait! But we have to work with Surly. | 好吧 等等 但我们必须和索里一起行动 |
[36:32] | That’s right! We are working with… Are you nuts? | 好的 我们和…你疯了 |
[36:36] | I negotiated a deal with him. We split everything, 50-50. | 我和他谈好了 所得一切五五分帐 |
[36:39] | Negotiate? | 谈判? |
[36:41] | With Surly? Are you kidding me? | 和索里? 你在开玩笑吗? |
[36:43] | He’s the reason we don’t have any nuts to begin with! | 因为他 是我们才没有了坚果 |
[36:46] | ANDIEI No! No! | 不 不要 |
[36:47] | Hey, listen. For as long as this old mill has stood, | 嘿 听着 我们要信守承诺 |
[36:51] | we have always worked together and kept our promises. | 我们答应啦 就要在一起行动 |
[36:54] | We are not a pack of wild animals! | 我们不是一群野生动物 |
[37:00] | These two are animals. | 这两个是 |
[37:02] | Winter is coming. | 冬天要来了 |
[37:04] | If we don’t work with Surly, we won’t survive. | 如果我们不和索里一起干 我们将无法生存 |
[37:07] | Did Grayson see this nut supply? | 格雷森有没有看到这个坚果补给点? |
[37:11] | No. Um… We got separated. | 不 嗯 我们走散了 |
[37:14] | Let’s all wait until Grayson gets back… | 我们等格雷森回来… |
[37:15] | We don’t know if Grayson’s ever coming back. | 我们不知道格雷森是否还会回来 |
[37:20] | Grayson’s not coming back? What? | 格雷森不回来了吗? 什么? |
[37:22] | – No! – Terrible. | – 不 – 太可怕 |
[37:23] | Wait. Who’s gonna be handsome, then? | 等等 那么谁来当英雄呢? |
[37:26] | I have come to a decision. | 我必须做个决定 |
[37:27] | The Bruisers, Mole and Andie will dig a tunnel to get the nuts out. | 布鲁瑟 鼹鼠和安迪挖掘一条隧道 运出坚果 |
[37:32] | Mole will lead. | 鼹鼠带路 |
[37:33] | A-ha! | 阿哈 |
[37:35] | I will? | 我带路? |
[37:36] | And while I don’t trust Surly, we will work with him. For now. | 虽然我不相信索里 可现在我们会和他一起工作 |
[37:40] | When all the nuts are secure, we will take what is ours. | 当所有的坚果都安全得手 那就是我们的了 |
[37:44] | We do not honor deals with Surly. | 我们对索里不用客气 |
[37:47] | For the park! | 一切为公园 |
[37:49] | For the park! Yeah! | 对 一切为公园 |
[38:03] | Why aren’t we doing this at night? | 干嘛不在晚上行动? |
[38:07] | All right, let’s get to work! Stand back! | 好吧 我们行动吧 退后 |
[38:11] | Guys, the nut store is over there. | 巴迪 坚果店在那边 |
[38:16] | Allow me. | 我去试试 |
[38:18] | Ha! | 哈 |
[38:27] | So, what do you think? Green wire? | 那么 你觉得是哪根?绿色的线? |
[38:29] | Hmm. Read my mind. | 嗯 真懂我啊 |
[38:30] | Wait. We don’t know what that… | 等等 我们不知道那是什么… |
[38:32] | Andie, lam in charge. Proceed, my dear. | 安迪 我负责 继续 |
[38:39] | No! Sis, wake up! Wake up, sis! | 不 姐姐 醒醒吧 醒醒吧 姐姐 |
[38:41] | Jamie! Wake up, sis! Come on… | 杰米 醒醒吧 姐姐 快点… |
[38:42] | Disperse! | 快散开 |
[38:44] | I have been trained in mouth-to-mouth resuscitative measures. | 我学过人工呼吸 |
[38:48] | She’s fine. | 她好了 |
[38:58] | Grayson? | 格雷森? |
[39:05] | I’ve been casing this place for days. | 我盯上这个地方好几天了 |
[39:07] | Every hole, vent, trap and window is mapped in my head. | 每一处细节都映在我脑海里 |
[39:12] | You wanna break into this joint, survive the winter, | 你们想打劫这里 为了过冬 |
[39:15] | you talk to me. | 你们跟我说呀 |
[39:19] | We cut the alarm wire from the tunnel. | 我们要割断隧道报警器的导线 |
[39:21] | When you two hit the vault, | 你们两个下地窖 |
[39:23] | we got three minutes to dynamite it and get that dough out. | 有三分钟时间炸毁它 东西到手后出来 |
[39:26] | We dig here, from the alley into the basement. | 我们在这里挖 一直挖到地下室 |
[39:29] | Why don’t we just use the door thing? | 为什么我们不走门? |
[39:30] | Too unpredictable. They lock it | 不行了 他们锁上了 |
[39:32] | from the inside. Now, listen closely. | 从里面反锁了 仔细听 |
[39:34] | We fill the vault with bags of nuts. | 用坚果填上地窖 |
[39:36] | We seal it, we head for state lines. | 封上它 逃之夭夭 |
[39:38] | It’ll be days before the bank realizes they got peanuts on deposit. | 要花上几天时间银行才会意识到他们被骗啦 |
[39:41] | Agreed? | 同意吗? |
[39:42] | Agreed. But I do not dig. | 同意 但我不会挖 |
[39:46] | ‘Cause you’re blind as a bat. | 因为你和蝙蝠一样是瞎的 |
[39:47] | What? Who said that? Where are you? | 什么 谁在说话 你在哪? |
[39:50] | What kinda haul are we talking, pops? | 我们用什么填 老大? |
[39:52] | We’re talking almonds, pistachios, walnuts, Brazils… | 我们可以用杏仁 开心果 核桃 栗子… |
[39:56] | Enough cashews to buy yourselves a racetrack. | 偷来的钱够买一个自己的跑道了 |
[39:59] | And did I mention the peanut brittle? | 我提到了花生糖么? |
[40:01] | That a candy or a nut? | 是糖果还是坚果? |
[40:05] | Both. | 都是 |
[40:09] | Now, listen up. This is my last heist. | 现在 听好了 这是我最后一次抢劫 |
[40:11] | I ain’t going back to that rat-filled slammer, you dig? | 我是不会回到那个全是老鼠的地狱 懂吗? |
[40:16] | That’s all we’ve been doing! | 这就是我们一直在做的 |
[40:19] | Fire in the hole! | 洞里有炸弹 |
[40:23] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[40:25] | What’s going on down… | 这下面是怎么回事… |
[40:30] | It’s the same thing every time. | 每次都是同样的事情 |
[40:31] | We keep running into this hard brick-colored substance. | 总是挖到砖一样的东西 |
[40:35] | Do you mean brick? | 你的意思是砖? |
[40:37] | We can’t speculate on what is or isn’t brick, | 无法肯定是不是 |
[40:39] | but suffice to say, | 肯定的是 |
[40:41] | this material has a high number of brick-like properties. | 这种东西很多特性都符合砖的特性 |
[40:45] | Okay, cut it out! Who is that? | 好了 别说了 那是谁? |
[40:47] | I guess there’s no other choice. | 我看我们没其他选择了 |
[40:49] | Hey, hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 嘿 等一下 |
[40:50] | We’re not falling for it again! | 我们不能再掉下去了 |
[40:52] | No, no, no, I’m serious. There’s a loose brick over here. | 不 没有 我是认真的 这里有块松动的砖 |
[40:55] | Yeah. Yeah. Definitely a loose brick. | 呀 是啊 这绝对是松动的砖 |
[40:58] | Hey,hey,Johnny.Johnny! Hey, I got a loose brick over here. | 嘿 嘿 强尼 强尼 嘿 我在这里找到了一块松动的砖 |
[41:02] | Come here, come on, help me with this. | 来吧 快帮我 |
[41:05] | Got it. Come on! Together, let’s do this! | 收到 来吧 一起用力 |
[41:07] | Yeah! Come on, let’s move it. | 呀 快点 继续吧 |
[41:09] | Yeah. Here we go. Hey. | 呀 在这里 我们走了 嘿 |
[41:14] | Was this open the whole time? | 一直都开着吗? |
[41:15] | I don’t know. I just got here. | 我不知道 我刚到这里 |
[41:17] | Come on, how about that face lick? | 来吧 舔脸怎么样? |
[41:18] | Lick yourself. | 舔自己吧 |
[41:23] | Hey, what are those guys doin’? | 哎 那些家伙在干什么? |
[41:25] | Digging for bones. Move it. | 挖骨头 走开 |
[41:36] | – Come on, Johnny! – Heave! | – 来吧 强尼 – 用力 |
[41:38] | Okay, we can do this. I think it’s moving. | 好吧 我们可以做到的 我想已经在动了 |
[41:41] | Come on, heave. Heave. | 来吧 用力 用力 |
[41:43] | Yeah, yeah. That’s it. | 啊 是啊 就是它了 |
[41:44] | That’s it. You’re doing great. Keep up the, uh… | 就是这样 你们干的很好 跟上 呃… |
[41:46] | What do you call that? The teamwork. Yeah, good for you. | 你们怎么称呼的? 团队精神 对 你真聪明 |
[41:49] | She’s moving. | 动了 |
[41:50] | Make it last! Heave! Kick it! | 继续 用力 加油 |
[41:56] | Heave! Heave! | 用力 用力 |
[41:57] | Here you go, guys! Here you… | 一起用力 伙计们 一起 |
[42:08] | Where’s Surly? | 索里去哪了? |
[42:16] | Hey, guys. Look what I found. Isn’t it great? | 嘿 伙计们 看我发现什么 是不是很棒? |
[42:19] | Come on. Come on. No! | 来吧 来吧 不 |
[42:20] | Come get it! | 来拿呀 |
[42:21] | No!Letgo! | 不 放手 |
[42:23] | I cannot stop! | 我不能停 |
[42:24] | No, let go of the stick. It’s impossible! | 不要 放开这棍子 不可能 |
[42:26] | Let go of the stick! | 放开它 |
[42:27] | I do not know how to let go of the stick. | 我不知道该如何放手 |
[42:30] | Let go of this! | 放开这个 |
[42:31] | All right, fine! | 好吧 好吧 |
[42:35] | Hey, Surly. | 哎 索里 |
[42:43] | What’d you have for breakfast? | 你早餐吃什么了? |
[42:52] | You brought nuts! | 您带来的坚果 |
[42:54] | Hey, all right! Way to go, Surly! | 嘿 没事 这边 索里 |
[42:55] | Way to go, Surly! | 这边 索里 |
[42:56] | I’m dead! | 我死了 |
[43:00] | They’d have sent me back to that dog pound, Surly, | 他们打发我回去了 索里 |
[43:01] | I know it, I just know it! | 我知道 我知道的 |
[43:02] | What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? You gotta help me! | 我该怎么做 我该怎么办 你得帮帮我 |
[43:05] | I’ll do whatever you say. Whatever you say. | 你说吧 要我做什么 |
[43:11] | Hey, what happened here? | 嘿 这里发生了什么? |
[43:14] | What happened? I want some answers! | 发生了什么事?谁告诉我 |
[43:16] | Say, fellas. Look! | 说 伙计们 看 |
[43:19] | That squirrel was trying to blow up the nut store, | 那松鼠试图炸毁坚果店 |
[43:23] | and Precious stopped him! | 普利斯阻止了他 |
[43:25] | Can you believe it? Good pup! Good pup! | 你相信它?干得好宝贝 |
[43:28] | What’s wrong with you? | 怎么了? |
[43:30] | Get that wall cemented up. | 把墙加固了 |
[43:32] | From now on, I want that coal chute | 从现在开始 我要全天关闭 |
[43:34] | shut at all times, you hear me? | 任何时候都关闭 你听到吗? |
[43:39] | Give the mutt a treat. | 给狗好好治疗下 |
[43:41] | Now cement that wall up! | 现在用水泥加固好了 |
[43:46] | That dog is one smart dog. She’s smarter than you. | 这是只聪明狗 她比你聪明 |
[43:49] | She’s smarter than you! | 她比你更聪明 |
[43:50] | She’s smarter than me? | 她比我聪明? |
[43:51] | No one’s smarter than me. | 没人比我聪明 |
[43:52] | No one’s smarter than you. | 没人比你聪明 |
[43:57] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[43:58] | Right! I’m glad we’re in agreement, for once. | 好吧 很高兴我们意见一致 仅此一次 |
[44:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:15] | Surly? | 索里? |
[44:18] | Hey, what’s going on? | 哎 这是怎么回事? |
[44:19] | This trashcan has a hole in it. | 垃圾桶里有个洞 |
[44:22] | We use it as cover to dig a new hole into the human hole. No brick. | 用它作掩护挖一个新洞进入人类那个洞 这就差不多了 |
[44:28] | Now that’s groundhog thinking, right there. | 那是土拨鼠的思维 看那 |
[44:30] | Okay, well, how long will it take? | 好吧 要多长时间? |
[44:32] | Day or two. Depending on any pipes or rocks we come across. | 一天或两天 取决于我们碰到过的管道或岩石 |
[44:36] | It’ll be three days. | 可能要三天 |
[44:37] | It’ll be two days! | 也可能两天 |
[44:38] | Three! You wanna take this to the ground? | 三天 能挖到地面? |
[44:40] | Ridiculous! It’ll never work! | 可笑之极 行不通的 |
[44:41] | You’ll need Raccoon’s approval. | 这需要浣熊的批准 |
[44:43] | You kiddin’ me? | 你在开玩笑? |
[44:44] | Raccoon’s gonna love this idea! | 浣熊会喜欢这个主意 |
[44:47] | Yeah. Raccoon. Guy’s not even here | 呀 浣熊那家伙不在这 |
[44:50] | and he’s still ruining my life. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[44:57] | I gotta tell ya, the nerve of those bums! | 我要告诉你 好紧张 |
[44:59] | The nerve of those bums! | 紧张啊 |
[45:01] | “Raccoon would approve of this!” | 浣熊会批准这个方案 |
[45:02] | Oh, really? Raccoon! That guy, he’s a bigger thief than I am! | 哦 真的吗? 浣熊 那家伙 他比我更无赖 |
[45:07] | But those blockheads can’t see it. They’re blind as Mole. | 那些家伙还是看不到 大家和瞎眼鼹鼠一样 |
[45:10] | I’m the brains of this outfit. I’m the guy with the… The brains. | 我是你们的头 是动脑子的人 |
[45:14] | Did I already say that? | 我不是已经说了吗? |
[45:15] | Raccoon’s nothing but a lying old sack of fur! | 浣熊啥也不是 只是个坐享其成的家伙 |
[45:18] | What? | 什么? |
[45:59] | Hey, Surly, over here. | 哎 索里 到这来 |
[46:01] | What… | 什么… |
[46:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[46:04] | Aren’t you supposed to be working on that tunnel? Raccoon’s orders. | 你不是应该在隧道吗? 这是浣熊的命令 |
[46:08] | There’s something you need to know. | 你需要知道一些事 |
[46:09] | I haven’t been completely honest. | 我没有完全说实话 |
[46:11] | Yeah. Right. | 呀 好吧 |
[46:14] | Raccoon’s planning to double-cross you. | 浣熊欺骗了你 |
[46:17] | We were all in on it. I’m sorry, but just seeing how… | 我们都参与了 抱歉 只是… |
[46:20] | Raccoon’s always had it out for me. And besides, | 浣熊总是怀疑我 |
[46:24] | who says I’m helping? | 谁说我在帮你们? |
[46:26] | But you are helping us, aren’t you? | 可你是在帮助我们 不是吗? |
[46:33] | I’m helping myself. | 我是帮助我自己 |
[46:36] | Right. My mistake. | 好吧 我错了 |
[46:40] | Just remember, Surly, that park needs those nuts. | 索里 你要记住 公园需要这些坚果 |
[46:44] | Do what you will. | 做你想做的 |
[47:01] | I didn’t authorize any handouts, did I? | 我没有任何授权吧 是吧? |
[47:05] | You know Andie. It was her idea. | 你知道安迪 这是她的主意 |
[47:08] | Are you looking for these? | 你是不是在找这个? |
[47:12] | I know Andie. She lacks obedience. Can’t follow orders. | 我知道安迪 她不受约束 |
[47:16] | But she follows Surly. | 可她听索里的 |
[47:19] | You know, he even tamed that guard dog? | 你知道么 他驯服了那只护卫犬? |
[47:21] | He could actually pull this off. | 他可以把这事办成 |
[47:25] | The day Surly saves this park is the day | 索里拯救公园的这一天 |
[47:28] | nuts will rain from the skies! | 坚果雨将从天而降 |
[47:31] | Hmm. | 啊 |
[47:33] | There could be an accident. | 有可能是一个意外 |
[47:41] | Have you considered sabotage? | 有没有考虑过搞点破坏? |
[47:43] | What? Hey, what’s gotten into you? | 什么? 嘿 怎么啦? |
[47:45] | It’s only Surly, a two-bit trash can thief. | 是索里 两个人是可以完成的 |
[47:48] | It’s not about thievery. | 这不是盗窃 |
[47:50] | It’s about that food getting to those animals. | 而是把食物分给那些动物 |
[47:53] | Have you forgotten my motto? | 你忘了我的座右铭? |
[47:56] | “Animals are controlled by the amount of food they have.” | “动物们可以通过获得的食物来控制他们 “ |
[48:00] | “it is our duty… “it’s our duty… | “这是我们的责任…” 这是我们的责任… |
[48:01] | “…to keep it from them.” “…to keep it from them.” | “远离他们 远离他们” |
[48:03] | – Good. Now, where were we? – Ah, yes. Sabotage. | – 好 现在 说到哪了? – 啊 是的 破坏 |
[48:09] | Yeah, sabotage. | 是呀 搞破坏 |
[48:11] | Um… What is that, French? | 嗯 那是什么 法语吗? |
[48:32] | What are you up to, Mole? | 你在干什么 鼹鼠? |
[48:40] | Grayson? | 格雷森? |
[48:41] | Surly? Ha! | 索里? |
[48:43] | Hey. Hey. Surly! Surly! | 嘿 嘿 索里 索里 |
[48:45] | Hands off. What’s wrong with you? Thank goodness! | 放开 怎么了? 谢天谢地 |
[48:47] | Everything’s wrong with me! | 一切都是我的错 |
[48:49] | I’ve been out there with the people, | 我曾经离开那了 和人 |
[48:52] | and the cars, and the cats, and… | 和汽车 和猫在一起 … |
[48:54] | Rat! It’s a rat! | 还有老鼠 对一只老鼠 |
[48:59] | Hold me! No, I’ll hold you! | 抱我 不 我要抱你 |
[49:02] | Whackjob! What’re you doing? You’re drowning me in… | 精疲力尽的工作 你干什么?你是要淹死我… |
[49:04] | Drown. | 淹死 |
[49:06] | Buddy, watch him. | 巴迪 看好他 |
[49:08] | And keep him away from sharp objects. | 让他远离尖的东西 |
[49:10] | Okay, how about this one? | 好吧 这个怎么样? |
[49:18] | Mole, what are you doing? | 鼹鼠 你在做什么? |
[49:22] | Wait, wait. Is that water? | 等等 等等 是水? |
[49:27] | Let’s get out of here! Whoa! | 哇 快离开这里吧 |
[49:39] | I’m gettin’ me a pettin’ zoo. | 我得到了我的宠物动物园 |
[49:41] | What are you gettin’? | 你得到了什么? |
[49:42] | A new partner. That’s it! | 一个新伙伴 这就是了 |
[49:44] | Hey, can it! You hear somethin’? | 哎 可以呀 你听到什么了? |
[49:47] | No. | 没有 |
[49:59] | Dog! Dog! Open up! | 狗 狗 打开 |
[50:03] | Dog, dog, open up! Dog, get out here! This bird’s gonna kill me! | 狗 狗 开窗户 狗 从这里走开 这鸟会杀了我 |
[50:07] | – Yeah? Lana… – Come on, come on, come on! | – 拉娜 – 来吧 来吧 来呀 |
[50:09] | Do it now! Do it now! Hurry up! | 搞定它 就现在 快点 |
[50:10] | Honey, not now, no. | 亲爱的 不是现在 不是 |
[50:12] | I can’t talk right now ’cause we’re… | 我现在不能说 因为现在我们是… |
[50:14] | Come on! All the guys are asking! | 快点 所有的人都要求 |
[50:15] | Potty break? Now? No, no, no. Not you, honey. | 尿尿? 现在? 不 不是说你 亲爱的 |
[50:18] | No, no. Look, sweetie… | 不 你看 亲爱的… |
[50:34] | What was that? Ma, is that you? | 那是什么? 是你吗? |
[50:37] | Get to the alley and stop the water! | 快去小巷 关掉水 |
[50:39] | Stop the water. Got it. | 关掉水 收到 |
[50:41] | Hey, you’re not the boss of me! | 哎 你不是我的老大 |
[50:45] | Apparently, you are. I love you. | 哦不 你是 我爱你 |
[50:47] | First stop water, then lick face. | 先关水 后舔脸 |
[50:53] | Surly, what are you doing? | 索里 你在做什么? |
[50:58] | Shoot that rodent! Shoot it! | 开枪打死那些东西 打它 |
[51:09] | Quick! Where’s the shut-off valve? | 快点 朝哪是关闭水阀? |
[51:11] | I smell a rat, boss! | 老大 我闻到老鼠的味 |
[51:14] | Rats did this? Find the rat. | 老鼠干的? 找出那只老鼠 |
[51:18] | I’m confused as to what kind of rats | 我很困惑 这是什么样的老鼠 |
[51:20] | we’re talking about here, boss. | 我们就在这里说吧 老大 |
[51:22] | It’s him! There he is, the rat! | 就是他 那只老鼠 |
[51:30] | Are they okay? Huh? | 他们还好吗? 咦? |
[51:32] | They’re gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[51:34] | Hey, don’t tell the other dogs we’re friends, all right? | 哎 别告诉其他的狗我们是朋友 可以吗? |
[51:36] | It wouldn’t look good. | 看上去不太妙 |
[51:39] | Ooh! That guy needs glasses! | 哦 那家伙需要眼镜 |
[51:41] | Dog! Got it! Hey! | 伙伴 收到 嘿 |
[51:46] | Surly! You left me! | 索里 你丢下我 |
[51:48] | Wait, man, don’t leave me alone! | 等等 伙计 不要抛下我 |
[51:50] | There is a crazed rat up there! | 那有只疯了的老鼠 |
[51:52] | Hey, wait! Hey! Grayson? | 嘿 等等 嘿 格雷森? |
[51:54] | lsthatyou? | 是你? |
[51:56] | Shut the front door! What are you two doing here? | 关上前门 你们两个在这里干什么? |
[52:12] | Face lick! | 舔脸 |
[52:14] | That’s not his face. | 那不是他的脸 |
[52:17] | So, you’re the mole, double entendre intended! | 你是鼹鼠 双重身份 |
[52:20] | Nah, I’m a chicken. | 不 我是一只鸡 |
[52:21] | I saw you sabotage our tunnel. Was it Raccoon? Talk! | 我看见你破坏我们的隧道 是浣熊吗? 快说 |
[52:25] | Hey, you want me to hurt him? | 哎 你要我伤害他? |
[52:26] | Keep a lookout. | 把风去 |
[52:28] | Yeah, boss. | 是 老大 |
[52:29] | Do your worst. Go on! | 放开我 |
[52:32] | I am a sealed vault, resistant to questioning. | 我封了地下室 拒绝受审 |
[52:35] | A tough nut to crack. A concrete pillar. Ajar with a… | 是块难啃的骨头 是钢筋柱子 是… |
[52:40] | My retinas! Raccoon’s trying to stop the heist! | 我的视网膜 浣熊试图阻止抢劫 |
[52:43] | I’m not buying it. | 我可不信你说的 |
[52:46] | Less food means more control! | 匮乏的食物意味着更多的控制 |
[52:48] | If the heist succeeds, Raccoon will lose control of the park! | 如果抢劫成功 浣熊就会失去公园的控制权 |
[52:54] | But so what? You don’t care about the park, do you? | 这个怎么样? 你不关心公园的存亡? |
[52:58] | I don’t. But when I tell the team, I’ll get double. | 我不知道 但是如果我告诉其他人 我可以得到双倍 |
[53:02] | You think they’ll believe a criminal like you? | 你认为他们会相信一个你这样的罪犯? |
[53:04] | After what I did for them? | 我就是做了又能怎样? |
[53:06] | Oh, they’ll listen. | 哦 他们会听 |
[53:07] | Yeah, don’t kid yourself. | 是啊 不要自寻死路 |
[53:17] | Oh, man! There was water all over the place! | 哦 伙计 到处都是水 |
[53:20] | Johnny was choking, I was choking, | 强尼要窒息了 我透不过气来 |
[53:22] | and then the next thing you know, | 你知道下一件事的 |
[53:24] | there’s Grayson! He saved my butt! | 格雷森 他救了我 |
[53:27] | He saved my butt! | 他救了我 |
[53:29] | It was my butt. Oh, yeah? | 是我 哦 是吗? |
[53:31] | Stop talking about butts. Talk about me. | 别说你们啦 多说说我 |
[53:32] | I’ll kick both your butts! Come here! Come here! | 我会把你们都踢走 来这里 来这里 |
[53:34] | Grayson, I’m so glad you’re… | 格雷森 我很高兴你… |
[53:38] | Great to have you back, Grayson! | 很高兴你回来了 格雷森 |
[53:40] | It’s been a disaster. We had to work with Surly. | 这是一场灾难 我们得和索里一起 |
[53:44] | Surly? | 索里? |
[53:46] | Surly! | 索里 |
[53:48] | They think I shaved their butts. | 他们认为我搞破坏 |
[53:49] | Surly! | 索里 |
[53:50] | Careful! They come hither! | 当心 他们来了 |
[53:51] | What happened? You were up here. | 发生了什么事?你在这里 |
[53:54] | You ready for this piece of news? | 你们准备好要听这个消息? |
[53:56] | It was Mole. | 是鼹鼠 |
[53:59] | Saw him try to drown the twins. He confessed to everything. | 看见他试图淹死双胞胎 他供认了一切 |
[54:02] | Mole? | 鼹鼠? |
[54:04] | It was all Raccoon’s idea. | 这是浣熊的想法 |
[54:06] | So, you’re blaming Raccoon because he kicked you out of the park. | 你指责浣熊是因为他把你踢出了公园 |
[54:12] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[54:13] | Raccoon has never harmed us before. | 浣熊以前从未伤害我们 |
[54:15] | But he sure has! | 但他肯定有过 |
[54:17] | Hey, listen. I just wanna get my cut and split, all right? | 嘿 听着 我只想得到我的那一份 可以吗? |
[54:21] | – Grayson… – Yes! | – 格雷森 – 好吧 |
[54:22] | You were there. | 你就在那里 |
[54:24] | I was! Wait… Where? | 我是 等等 在哪里? |
[54:25] | You think itwas me, don’t you? | 你以为是我 不是吗? |
[54:27] | No! No one said that. | 不 没人那么说 |
[54:29] | Just explain yourself. | 只是自圆其说 |
[54:31] | Buddy, did you see anything? | 巴迪 你看到什么? |
[54:34] | Wait, you’re asking him? | 等一下 你问他? |
[54:36] | He can’t help you. You’re wasting your time! | 他也帮不了你 你这是在浪费时间 |
[54:39] | He’s useless! Can’t speak! | 他没用 说不了话的 |
[54:43] | Only knows how to take orders! Kinda like you, Andie. | 只知道服从 和肯达一样 安迪 |
[54:58] | Is that how you treat the only animal who defends you? | 你就是这样对待唯一维护你的动物么? |
[55:01] | No. No. You lousy… | 不 不 你这恶心的家伙… |
[55:03] | Just let him go. That tunnel is open now. | 让他走 隧道已经打好了 |
[55:05] | We get our share out before morning. Let him take his. | 天亮前 我们各拿各的 |
[55:08] | We can’t trust him! | 我们不能相信他 |
[55:09] | We let him go. Honor the deal. | 我们让他走 信守承诺 |
[55:15] | Bye, Surly! Come back soon! | 再见 索里 快回来 |
[55:18] | I mean, stay away! I dislike you strongly! | 我的意思是 离我们远些 我相当不喜欢你 |
[55:45] | Hey, Surl, are we gonna get the team together? Huh? | 嘿 索里 我们是一伙的? 不是么? |
[55:48] | Do another heist? | 难道又是抢劫? |
[55:49] | No. Now’s a bad time. | 不 糟糕了 |
[55:51] | Oh. Oh, yeah. I get it. Okay, not now. | 哦 哦 是的 我懂了 好吧 不是现在 |
[55:55] | So how about now, huh? | 那现在怎么样? |
[55:56] | I said no. Job’s done. Team’s done. | 不 要完成团队的工作 |
[56:00] | You need a lookout? Huh? Huh? | 你不需要个望风的 对不? |
[56:02] | Now, get back to your humans. I’m on my own now. | 现在 回到人类那 我要独立 |
[56:05] | We’re playing that game again! All right. | 我们再玩个游戏 好吧 |
[56:07] | No. No! Get out of here! Scat! | 不玩 快闪开 |
[56:11] | Hey, look what you made me do. | 嘿 看看你害我做的 |
[56:14] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 |
[56:20] | No! Surly! Watch out, it’s a… | 不 索里 小心 这是… |
[56:35] | What are we gonna do with him, boss? | 该怎么处置他 老大? |
[56:37] | Shut it and grab me that blowtorch. | 闭嘴 把喷灯递给我 |
[56:51] | Lana | 拉娜… |
[56:53] | Yeah, right. Good seeing you. | 是的 没错 见到你真高兴 |
[56:54] | Nice seeing you, Lana. | 见到你真高兴 拉娜 |
[56:55] | We gotta go do, uh, tunnel stuff. | 我们得走了 呃 隧道打通了 |
[56:58] | So now you know. | 现在你懂了 |
[57:00] | When were you gonna tell me, King? | 你什么时候说过 金? |
[57:02] | I already told you before. You can’t change who you are. | 我之前告诉过你 你不能改变自己 |
[57:08] | Boss, come here! | 老大 快来看看 |
[57:11] | Well, go on. Rob your bank, already! | 嗯 继续 准备动手 |
[57:16] | This really is my lastjob. | 这真的是我的最后一票 |
[57:18] | Boss! Come on! | 老大 快来 |
[57:26] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[57:28] | 我们到了 头顶就是个金矿 | |
[57:31] | Let’s blow this thing. | 炸开它吧 |
[57:34] | What about Lana? | 拉娜怎么办? |
[58:05] | But I don’t have the whistle. | 我没哨子 |
[58:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:35] | Hold him down! Hold him down! That’s it. | 抓住它 就是它了 |
[58:39] | Well, what do we have here? | 好吧 看看我们抓到谁了? |
[58:43] | A hero or a thief? | 英雄还是小偷? |
[58:46] | You think you can starve the park to stay in control? | 你以为你通过饥饿就能掌控公园吗? |
[58:49] | Mole told me everything. | 鼹鼠都告诉我了 |
[58:51] | What? What’s he talking about? I didn’t say anything! | 什么 他说什么 我什么也没说 |
[58:54] | He’s loopy! Yeah. Cuckoo, you know, nuts. Whoo-hoo! | 他乱说的 是啊 你懂的 他疯了 喔呼 |
[58:56] | Is this another one of your swindles? | 这是你的另一个骗局? |
[58:59] | Some half-baked revenge against me? | 报复我吗? |
[59:02] | It’s something else, isn’t it? You’re trying to impress. | 还有其他的事 不是么?你另有企图 |
[59:07] | Grayson, perhaps. Andie? | 格雷森 也许 安迪? |
[59:12] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[59:14] | No matter. My accomplices will take care of them soon enough. | 不管了 我的同伙很快就会照顾他们 |
[59:19] | They don’t follow me. They hate me. They hate me! | 他们不听我 他们恨我 他们怨恨我 |
[59:22] | Maybe, but I can’t leave any evidence, Surly. | 也许吧 但我不能留下任何证据 索里 |
[59:25] | Every good thief knows that. | 每个优秀的贼都知道 |
[59:27] | Hey, this is getting a little crazy, don’t you think? I mean… | 嘿 这越来越有点疯狂 你不觉得吗?我的意思是… |
[59:30] | Maybe we’ll finish you off next! | 也许我们会完成为你送行的 |
[59:32] | And where’s that shiny thing he’s supposed to have? | 他应该知道发亮的那东西在哪? |
[59:35] | All right, this is it. Ten, nine… | 好吧 就是这 十 九… |
[59:39] | You’ll get the rest once you dispose of Andie and Grayson. | 一旦你放过安迪和格雷森 你可以得到其他的 |
[59:42] | I’ll finish off Mr. Hero myself. | 我结束自己英雄的使命 |
[59:46] | The park’ll get rid of you. They’ll vote in new leaders. | 公园不会放过你 他们会选新的领导人 |
[59:49] | How many leaders do you think this park can have? | 你认为这个公园可以有几个领导人? |
[59:55] | Three, two… | 三个 二个… |
[59:56] | Qne! | 一个 |
[1:00:15] | He’ll warn the others! What are you waiting for? | 他会通知别人的 你还在等什么呢? |
[1:00:19] | After him! | 跟上他 |
[1:00:29] | Bingo, boys. | 成了 伙计们 |
[1:00:31] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:00:32] | Hey, look at all this moolah! | 嘿 看 太幸运啦 |
[1:00:34] | Load the dough into the trucks. And let’s get out of here. | 装进口袋 放卡车上 我们离开这里 |
[1:00:42] | You two, stick the nuts in the vault and seal it up. | 你们两个 将坚果在地下室封起来 |
[1:00:53] | What are you gonna do with your money, huh? | 你想怎么处置你的钱? |
[1:00:55] | Pettin’ zoo! | 开家宠物动物园 |
[1:00:56] | I’m gonna buy me three pettin’ zoos, and give you two of ’em! | 我要给自己买三个宠物动物园 给你两个 |
[1:01:00] | And ponies! Don’t forget the ponies! | 还有矮种马 不要忘了矮种马 |
[1:01:02] | Pretty little ponies! | 漂亮的矮种马 |
[1:01:04] | They’re so soft and cuddly. One more! | 他们是如此柔软可爱 再来一个 |
[1:01:12] | What the… I told you to load those nuts into the vault. | 什么…我让你把这些坚果放在地下室 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah, so why did you take the cart out of the tunnel? | 啊 为什么不把车停在小巷里? |
[1:01:18] | What kind of game are you playing here? | 你在这里玩什么? |
[1:01:20] | What kind of game are you playing? | 你在玩什么? |
[1:01:22] | Relax, we probably just bumped the cart. | 放松 我们可能只是撞了下车 |
[1:01:24] | Or maybe it was rats! | 或许是老鼠 |
[1:01:28] | Holy Toledo! | 圣托莱多 |
[1:01:32] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[1:01:33] | I’ll handle these rats. | 我会处理这些老鼠 |
[1:01:47] | Squirrels! Watch out! | 斯奎勒尔 当心 |
[1:01:48] | Hang on, Fingers! Hey! | 抓紧 菲戈斯 嘿 |
[1:01:56] | Get going. Okay. | 好吧 快走 |
[1:01:57] | What about you? | 你怎么样? |
[1:01:58] | What, are you deaf? I said, get going! | 你聋了?快走 |
[1:02:00] | It was going so smooth! | 一切都这么顺利 |
[1:02:11] | Grayson, you moron! | 格雷森 你个笨蛋 |
[1:02:13] | Surly, I need a disguise! Something flamboyant! | 索里 我需要一个华丽伪装 |
[1:02:17] | What? Get your head out of your tail! | 什么?是一个伟大的创意 |
[1:02:18] | Lead the team into the tunnel and escape through our hole. | 带大伙进隧道 从我们的洞口逃离这 |
[1:02:21] | I’ll distract the big guy. | 我会引开那个大家伙 |
[1:02:22] | I’ll need some skates, a mustache and maybe a cape. | 我需要一双溜冰鞋 一点胡须 也许是一件斗篷 |
[1:02:26] | You don’t need a cape. I can’t help the park alone. | 你不需要斗篷 我一个人帮不了公园 |
[1:02:29] | I’m not a hero, but you are. | 我不是英雄 你才是 |
[1:02:32] | Last summer, during that heat wave, | 去年 酷夏 |
[1:02:33] | who discovered that broken sprinkler so everyone could have water? | 是谁发现破碎的洒水车 让每个人得到了水? |
[1:02:36] | I did? | 我做的? |
[1:02:37] | That’s right! They believe in heroes. So snap out of it and be one. | 对 他们相信英雄 振作起来做个英雄 |
[1:02:41] | It’s hero time. | 这是英雄的时间 |
[1:02:43] | It’s hero time! Why am I shouting? | 这是英雄的时间 为什么我喊? |
[1:02:47] | Rats! | 有老鼠 |
[1:02:48] | Rats! Run! Run for your lives! Children and Grayson first! Run! | 老鼠 快跑 想活的快跑 小孩和格雷森在前面 快跑 |
[1:02:52] | It’s Grayson! | 是格雷森 |
[1:02:54] | He’s come to save us! Run! Get out of my way! Run! | 他来救我们了 快跑 别挡道 快跑 |
[1:02:55] | Now is our chance. Let’s go! | 机会来了 跑吧 |
[1:02:57] | Move it, everybody! Move! Move! | 跑 一起跑 快 跑起来 |
[1:03:14] | Mole? What are you doing here? | 鼹鼠? 你在做什么? |
[1:03:16] | Andie, thank goodness you’re here. | 安迪 谢天谢地 你在这里 |
[1:03:20] | Raccoon? | 浣熊? |
[1:03:21] | Surly is planning to double-cross us all. | 索里打算欺骗我们大家 |
[1:03:23] | He confessed everything. | 他承认了一切 |
[1:03:25] | What? He said it’s you and Mole | 什么?他说是你和鼹鼠 |
[1:03:28] | who tried to drown The Bruisers. | 试图淹死的布鲁兹 |
[1:03:30] | But he’s working for Surly. | 可他给索里干活 |
[1:03:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:44] | Would you stop doing that? | 你能不能不要再这么突然出现? |
[1:03:52] | Jimmy, Johnny, get to the park and bring more animals to help. | 吉米 强尼 你们回公园 叫大家来帮忙 |
[1:03:55] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 好吧 |
[1:03:56] | Out of the way. Out of the way. Me first. | 别挡道 让开 我先 |
[1:03:58] | Rest of us will unload the nuts from that van there. | 其它人从面包车那里卸下坚果 |
[1:04:00] | For the park! | 为了公园 |
[1:04:01] | For the park! | 为了公园 |
[1:04:03] | Come On, guys! | 来吧 伙计们 |
[1:04:05] | I know what I’m going to spend some of my money on. | 我知道怎么花我的钱 |
[1:04:08] | Whoa! Look at that, Buddy! | 哇 你看那个 巴迪 |
[1:04:10] | Celebrate later. This van could move at any time. | 稍后再庆祝 这车随时会移动 |
[1:04:13] | Start unloading. | 开始卸 |
[1:04:15] | Raccoon, I’m sorry I doubted you. | 浣熊 对不起 我怀疑过你 |
[1:04:21] | Raccoon! Open this door! Raccoon! Open the door! | 浣熊 打开这扇门 开门 |
[1:04:24] | Raccoon! Open this door right now! | 浣熊 打开这扇门吧 |
[1:04:25] | Open it! Open the door! | 打开它 开门 |
[1:04:28] | Let him go. It won’t change the plan. | 让他走 计划不变 |
[1:04:32] | Ole’! Ole’! Ole’! | 好啊 好啊 |
[1:04:36] | Amazing! | 太神奇了 |
[1:04:38] | But that Will. | 怎么回事 |
[1:04:43] | Wheel | 啊 |
[1:04:45] | lam enjoying myself! | 急逃中的自我欣赏 |
[1:04:50] | Bank to the left! Higher! | 左侧 飞高点 |
[1:04:53] | Ole’! Ole’! Ole’! | 好啊 好啊 |
[1:04:56] | We gotta get everybody out of this van. Find a way in. | 我们得救出车里的伙伴 |
[1:05:00] | Follow me! This… | 跟我来 这… |
[1:05:13] | Oh, boy! | 哦 天呐 |
[1:05:17] | Hey, we did it, Fingers. Yeah! | 嘿 我们做到了 菲戈斯 是啊 |
[1:05:19] | Easy street! | 很顺啊 |
[1:05:20] | I gotta take a look. | 我得看一看 |
[1:05:23] | Ooh, yeah! | 哦 耶 |
[1:05:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:29] | Nothing but nuts. | 只有坚果 |
[1:05:31] | We’ve been had! What? | 我们不是得手了 怎么回事? |
[1:05:33] | No money! Those dirty rats! | 没钱 只有那些肮脏的老鼠 |
[1:05:36] | Hey, hey, Squirrel! | 嘿 嘿 斯奎勒尔 |
[1:05:37] | That’s right, a squirrel! | 没错 是只松鼠 |
[1:05:40] | It’s that squirrel! And a bird? | 那是松鼠 还有一只鸟? |
[1:05:43] | Looks like they’re on to us. | 貌似他们知道啦 |
[1:05:45] | Time to end this little charade. | 是时候结束这个小把戏了 |
[1:05:52] | Turn around! | 转弯 |
[1:05:54] | I can’t see! | 我看不到 |
[1:05:55] | Go after ’em! | 跟上他们 |
[1:06:21] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[1:06:23] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:06:25] | Come on, try again. | 来吧 再试一次 |
[1:06:27] | We need Grayson. | 我们需要格雷森 |
[1:06:38] | Grayson, are you there? | 格雷森 你在吗? |
[1:06:41] | Not to worry, I’m perfectly safe. | 不用担心 我是绝对安全的 |
[1:06:58] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:07:00] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:07:02] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:07:04] | Mole, quit clowning around and help us open this door. | 鼹鼠 快帮我们打开这扇门 |
[1:07:06] | Give me a boost, Grayson. | 帮忙 格雷森 |
[1:07:08] | Ole’! | 好啊 |
[1:07:12] | Grayson! He’s here to save us! | 格雷森 他是救我们的英雄 |
[1:07:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:07:17] | Let me explain! Let’s get him, guys! | 我解释一下 他回来了 伙计们 |
[1:07:19] | Hey, wait a second. | 哎 等一下 |
[1:07:21] | Forget him. The door’s open. We can push the nuts out. | 忘记他 门开了 我们可以把坚果推出去 |
[1:07:24] | A-ha! | 啊哈 |
[1:07:25] | What… Raccoon! | 什么… 浣熊 |
[1:07:29] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[1:07:30] | Let go, you idiot! | 放手 你这个白痴 |
[1:07:31] | Help me throw him off before he kills us all! | 在他杀死我们所有人之前 帮我把他扔出去 |
[1:07:33] | Kill us? This squirrel is a hero! | 杀我们? 这只松鼠是英雄 |
[1:07:39] | Well, co-hero, actually. | 好吧 确切的说是大家的英雄 |
[1:07:40] | Raccoon is the double-crosser! You have to believe me! | 浣熊是骗子 你们一定要相信我 |
[1:07:46] | Hang on, Mole! | 坚持住 鼹鼠 |
[1:07:47] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 我看起来像在做什么? |
[1:07:50] | Why did you lock us in here? | 为什么要把我们锁在这里? |
[1:07:52] | You’re wasting time! | 你们在浪费时间 |
[1:07:53] | This is our one opportunity to rid the park of this villain. | 这是我们摆脱令人作呕的公园的一次机会 |
[1:07:56] | For the park! | 一切为了我们 |
[1:08:00] | You still haven’t answered the question. | 你还没有回答问题 |
[1:08:02] | This is treason. Andie! | 这是背叛 安迪 |
[1:08:04] | Answer the question, Raccoon. Was Surly telling the truth? | 回答问题 浣熊 索里说的是真话吗? |
[1:08:08] | Answer! | 回答我 |
[1:08:11] | I call for a vote! | 投票选举 |
[1:08:12] | Agreed! | 同意 |
[1:08:14] | All those in favor of banishment, raise your paws! | 赞成流放的 举手 |
[1:08:26] | Raccoon! | 浣熊 |
[1:08:34] | Shiny! | 闪亮 |
[1:08:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:09:03] | State lines are just past this dam. | 公路是正好通过这个大坝 |
[1:09:06] | Then we are home free. | 接着我们就可以回家享受自由了 |
[1:09:15] | You’re the thief. | 你是小偷 |
[1:09:17] | Not Surly. | 不是索里 |
[1:09:19] | He was right about you. | 他对你的看法是对的 |
[1:09:21] | Hey, hey! No, no, no, there’s dynamite back there. | 嘿 哎 不 不要 把炸药放回那里 |
[1:09:24] | Huh? | 呃? |
[1:09:33] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:09:41] | All right, boys, | 嗯 好吧 伙计 |
[1:09:42] | we’ve got you completely surrounded. | 你们已经完全被包围了 |
[1:09:44] | Come outwith your hands up! | 举起手 走出来 |
[1:09:47] | Out! Now! | 出来 快点 |
[1:09:49] | I saw this coming. | 我预计到了 |
[1:09:51] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[1:10:01] | Mole, where is everybody? | 鼹鼠 大家都在哪? |
[1:10:03] | Still inside. But Andie’s in the other van with Raccoon. | 还在里面 安迪和浣熊在加一辆车上 |
[1:10:06] | You can’t stop him alone. | 你自己无法阻止的 |
[1:10:08] | Surly, what’s happened to you? | 索里 发生了什么事呀? |
[1:10:10] | All I wanted was a pettin’ zoo. | 我想要的是一个宠物动物园 |
[1:10:12] | You’ll never get away with this. | 你永远不会得逞的 |
[1:10:16] | I want my mommy. | 我想妈妈了 |
[1:10:18] | They’ve got hostages. Stand down. | 他们有人质 退下 |
[1:10:41] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:11:04] | Holy Toledo! | 圣托莱多 |
[1:11:06] | Whoa! I bet it was that squirrel! | 哇 我敢打赌 是松鼠 |
[1:11:08] | Enough with the squirrels! | 受够了这些松鼠 |
[1:11:10] | Andie. Andie. | 安迪 安迪 |
[1:11:18] | Surly? | 索里? |
[1:11:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:11:40] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:12:06] | Andie? Andie? | 安迪 安迪? |
[1:12:14] | We can still save the cash. | 我们还是可以救回这些现金 |
[1:12:18] | Hey, where you going? What are you doing? | 嘿 你要去哪里? 你在做什么? |
[1:12:22] | There’s more money. | 还有更多的钱 |
[1:12:27] | Ha-ha. | 呵呵 |
[1:12:29] | What are you trying to prove, Surly? | 你想证明什么 索里? |
[1:12:31] | Raccoon, it’s not stable. | 浣熊并不可靠 |
[1:12:32] | Why are you doing this? Tell me. | 你为什么要这么做?说呀 |
[1:12:39] | Buddy! Atta boy, pal! | 巴迪 太棒啦 |
[1:12:49] | The shiny! Give it to me! | 把它给我 |
[1:13:05] | Not so fast, thief! | 别这么急着走 混蛋 |
[1:13:07] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:09] | Look, Surly and Raccoon! | 看 索里和浣熊在那 |
[1:13:11] | They’ll go over the falls. Everyone, come on. | 他们会掉进瀑布的 大家都来帮忙 |
[1:13:21] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:13:22] | – Don’t let go. – Hold on! | – 不要放弃 – 坚持住 |
[1:13:24] | – You can do it. – Raccoon, climb up! | – 你可以做到这一点 – 浣熊 爬上来 |
[1:13:25] | Let go! No, don’t let go! | 放手 不 不要 |
[1:13:27] | We can save both of you! Hurry! | 我们能救你上来 快点 |
[1:13:29] | Never! You backstabbing vermin! | 我从不需要怜悯 |
[1:13:32] | Surly goes down with me! | 索里跟我一起下去 |
[1:13:37] | Buddy, that was some score. | 巴迪 很神奇 |
[1:13:40] | We almost pulled it off, didn’t we? | 我们几乎成功了 不是吗? |
[1:13:42] | Surly, don’t you dare let go. | 索里 别放手 |
[1:13:45] | I’m sorry, Andie! | 对不起 安迪 |
[1:13:46] | What? No! | 什么? 不要 |
[1:13:48] | Sufly,no! | 索里 不 |
[1:14:25] | Is it? | 是他吗? |
[1:14:37] | Look! | 快看呀 |
[1:14:39] | – It’s Grayson! – Grayson! | – 是格雷森 – 格雷森 |
[1:14:40] | Thank you. Thank you. No autographs, please. | 谢谢 谢谢 没有签名 请让让 |
[1:14:43] | You can admire the tail, but no touching. | 你们可以欣赏尾巴 但不可以摸 |
[1:14:47] | – Grayson! Yeah! – Thank you! | – 格雷森 是啊 – 谢谢 |
[1:14:49] | The wheel! Jump! | 轮子 快跳 |
[1:14:51] | Thank you! Thank you. You’re welcome. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:14:54] | Grayson! | 格雷森 |
[1:14:56] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了? |
[1:15:12] | Ha! Never fear! | 哈 不害怕 |
[1:15:13] | Grayson! | 格雷森 |
[1:15:15] | You two guys are here, too? | 你们两个家伙也在这? |
[1:15:17] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:15:20] | Ha-ha! Come on, guys! | 哈哈 来吧 伙计们 |
[1:15:22] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:15:36] | Rats! It’s a rat! | 老鼠 是老鼠 |
[1:15:41] | It’s a rat… | 全是老鼠… |
[1:15:46] | Take me away, Officers. Take me away. Just save me from the rats. | 快把我带走吧 长官 快带我走 把我从这些老鼠中拯救出来吧 |
[1:15:51] | Percy “King” Dimpleweed, | 你个笨蛋 |
[1:15:55] | you and I are officially through. | 你和我正式分手了 |
[1:15:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:16:04] | Hey, Precious, where you going, girl? | 嘿 普利斯 你去哪里? |
[1:16:08] | Precious? | 普利斯? |
[1:16:21] | Psst! Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[1:16:26] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:16:56] | Best… Friend. | 最好的… 朋友 |
[1:17:29] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[1:17:44] | Wait, Buddy. Did you just speak? | 等一下 巴迪 你刚才说话了 ? |
[1:17:47] | Okay, okay, okay, enough, enough, enough. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 够了 够了 够了 |
[1:17:50] | I get it, you like me, I get it. | 我明白了 你喜欢我 我明白了 |
[1:17:52] | Precious! Precious! | 普利斯 普利斯 |
[1:17:55] | Okay, Surly, so, see you at the nut store. | 好吧 索里 坚果仓库见 |
[1:17:58] | Wait, what? That place? | 等等 说什么 还去那个地方? |
[1:18:00] | Yeah, Lana’s the new owner. Hey, no more whistles, huh? | 嗯 拉娜是我的新主人 哎 这回没有口哨了吧? |
[1:18:03] | Just face licks. | 只有舔脸 |
[1:18:05] | Oh, hi, Andie. | 哦 嗨 安迪 |
[1:18:08] | Surly! | 索里 |
[1:18:17] | When you went over those falls, | 当你掉下瀑布时 |
[1:18:19] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:18:22] | Oh! We got to go. Come on. | 哦 我们得走了 来吧 |
[1:18:24] | Okay, calm down. Where are we going? | 好吧 冷静 我们要去哪里? |
[1:18:25] | You risked your life to save this park. Everyone has to know. | 这里每个人都知道 你冒着生命危险拯救了公园 |
[1:18:28] | No. | 不是我 |
[1:18:31] | The team saved the park. | 是大家挽救了公园 |
[1:18:35] | Okay, stop touching the tail. | 好吧 别摸尾巴 |
[1:18:36] | Stop touching. Stop. Stop touching the tail! | 别摸 停下来 别碰我的尾巴 |
[1:18:41] | So then what are you going to do? | 那么 接下来你会怎么做? |
[1:18:45] | I’m gonna keep finding food for this park. | 我要一直为这个公园寻找食物 |
[1:18:47] | But from now on, we do it together. | 从现在开始 我们一起干吧 |
[1:18:50] | Deal? | 约定么? |
[1:18:53] | This park will always honor your deals, Surly. | 这个公园将永远铭记你的约定 索里 |
[1:19:11] | Yeah, they say life’s there for the taking, | 是啊 他们说活着是为了索取 |
[1:19:14] | but the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[1:19:16] | life’s really there for the sharing. | 活着是为了分享 |
[1:19:19] | Huh. | 呃 |
[1:19:21] | Once you realize that, | 一旦你认识到这一切 |
[1:19:23] | you might discover there’s a little hero in all of us. | 你可能会发现小英雄就在我们当中 |
[1:19:26] | After all, we’re all a little nuts. | 毕竟 我们都是小坚果 |
[1:19:32] | 不要急着走开 后面还有彩蛋哦 | |
[1:23:19] | Any more big ideas? | 还有什么大想法? |
[1:23:24] | Please stay. | 请留步 |