时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Morning, Sarah! First day back. | 早上好 莎拉 开学第一天 |
[00:08] | Can I offer you a lift? | 想搭个顺风车吗 |
[00:09] | No, thanks, Keith, it’s quite near. | 不 谢了 凯斯 马上就到学校了 |
[00:11] | Still, be quicker in the car. Hop in. | 开车总比走路快 上车吧 |
[00:20] | Pop your seat belt on. | 请系好安全带 |
[00:44] | And here we are. | 到了 |
[00:46] | Thank you for the lift. | 多谢你的顺风车 |
[00:48] | Sarah, I just wanted to say, | 莎拉 我想让你知道 |
[00:50] | it’s a shame our dinner over the holidays didn’t work out. | 暑假里我们没能共进晚餐实在很遗憾 |
[00:52] | It’s not nice for a woman to be stood up. | 放女士的鸽子真是太无礼了 |
[00:54] | I didn’t stand you up. Who could’ve known the town | 我可没放你鸽子 谁能想到城里居然有 |
[00:56] | – had two Bella Italias? – I did give you the address. | -两家美大利餐厅呢 -我都把地址给你了 |
[00:58] | Yes, but I saw a Bella Italia in the town square | 没错 可我在城市广场看到一家美大利餐厅时 |
[01:01] | – and presumed you’d got the address wrong. – I didn’t get it wrong. | -以为你把地址搞错了 -我没有搞错 |
[01:03] | – Well, you could’ve got it wrong. – But I didn’t get it wrong. | -你也有可能弄错嘛 -但我就没有弄错 |
[01:06] | – You got it wrong. – So, did you enjoy your meal? | -是你自己弄错了 -那你晚餐吃得好吗 |
[01:08] | Of course I didn’t! | 怎么可能会好 |
[01:09] | I wasn’t going to sit there on my own all night! | 我才不会一个人孤零零坐上整夜呢 |
[01:10] | Yes, I just had the bread and dips while I was waiting. | 我也一样 我就在等你的时候吃了面包和蘸酱 |
[01:14] | Then I had the spaghetti carbonara followed by the tiramisu. | 然后我吃了奶油培根意面 还有提拉米苏 |
[01:17] | After the cheese selection, I assumed you weren’t coming, | 吃完奶酪拼盘后 我猜你不会来了 |
[01:19] | so I just had a coffee and some of those little almond biscuits. | 于是我只点了一杯咖啡和几块小杏仁饼干 |
[01:22] | Sounds like you had a very nice evening | 听起来你当晚过得很愉快嘛 |
[01:24] | Yes, and it was very reasonably priced. We should go again. | 真心不错 而且价格公道 我们再去一次吧 |
[01:27] | Same restaurant or separate ones? | 是去同一家 还是各自去一家呢 |
[01:30] | – Same one this time. – We’ll see. | -这次去同一家 -再说吧 |
[01:38] | Well done, all! See you in September! | 大伙儿辛苦了 9月开学再见 |
[01:48] | Notice anything different about me today, babes? | 注意到我今天有什么不一样了吗 宝贝儿 |
[01:50] | – Are you wearing deodorant? – No, it’s my natural musk. | -你喷了除臭剂吗 -不是 那是我自然的体香 |
[01:54] | Here, look. | 快看 |
[01:55] | Tie, shirt. Oh – what’s this?! | 领带 衬衣 还有这是什么 |
[01:59] | – Oh, yes, you’re reading a book. – Yeah, and why’s that? | -你在读一本书 -没错 这是为什么呢 |
[02:03] | Cos I’m going up in the world, babes. | 因为我往上爬了一级 宝贝儿 |
[02:04] | I’m not just the PE teacher any more. | 我不再只是体育老师了 |
[02:06] | No, no, from today I’m also teaching Joegraffy. | 从今天开始 我也要教”底理”了 |
[02:11] | – Geography. – Here, look. | -是地理 -快看 |
[02:13] | Who knew clouds were full of rain? Oosh! | 谁能想到云朵里面都是雨呢 哇噻 |
[02:22] | Excuse me, Jo. | 让一下 乔 |
[02:24] | So…what happened to Gareth? | 那个…加瑞斯怎么了 |
[02:27] | Haven’t you heard? Barber’s gone mental. | 你还没听说吗 巴伯发疯了 |
[02:29] | You can’t say that any more. | 你可不能再用那个词了 |
[02:31] | – Yes. He had a nervous episode. – Which made him go mental. | -没错 他神经崩溃了 -所以他就是发疯了 |
[02:34] | I think the pressure of teaching finally got to him. | 我觉得当人民教师的压力终于压垮了他 |
[02:39] | And I shouldn’t say this, but they found him | 我不该乱传这种话的 不过他被人发现 |
[02:41] | crawling round the playing fields at night, | 深更半夜光着屁股 |
[02:44] | naked from the waist down. | 在操场爬来爬去 |
[02:45] | Thank you, Janine, that is not a pleasant image. | 谢谢你 珍妮 那画面太美我不敢想 |
[02:46] | He had a soil thermometer wedged into his… | 他把一根土壤温度计插在他的… |
[02:49] | That’s enough. Some of us are trying to enjoy a biscuit. | 够了 有人还想好好享用一块饼干呢 |
[02:52] | Poor, poor Gareth. | 可怜的加瑞斯 |
[02:53] | I know we’ll all miss seeing his smiley face in here. | 我们都会想念他那张笑脸的 |
[03:00] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:07] | Let me speak to him. | 让我和他谈谈 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[03:10] | Let me speak to him. | 让我和他谈谈 |
[03:12] | – I’m sorry? – Let me speak to him. | -什么 -让我和他谈谈 |
[03:14] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:17] | – Hello, Gareth. – All right. | -早啊 加瑞斯 -早 |
[03:21] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:23] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[03:25] | How’s your lunacy? | 你的精神病治得如何 |
[03:27] | Shut up, Keith! You’re being very insensitive! | 闭嘴 凯斯 你也太不近人情了 |
[03:29] | – You’re such a rude woman. – I said shut up! | -你这女人真粗鲁 -我让你闭嘴 |
[03:32] | Now, Gareth… | 那个 加瑞斯 |
[03:36] | there’s no easy way to put this, | 这话不太好说出口 |
[03:39] | but you’re not a teacher here any more. | 可你已经不再是这里的老师了 |
[03:46] | I know. If anyone’s making a cup of tea, | 我知道 如果有人要泡茶 |
[03:48] | I’ll have one. Eight sugars. | 我也要一杯 加8块糖 |
[03:49] | Right, let me have a crack. | 算了 让我试一下 |
[03:51] | Oi! Fruit loop! | 喂 疯子 |
[03:52] | YOU, you don’t work HERE, any more! | 你已经 不在 这里 上班了 |
[03:56] | Eesh! | 你被炒了 |
[03:59] | I do. I’m the new caretaker. | 我没被炒 我是新任保洁员 |
[04:04] | Good for you! | 太好了 |
[04:05] | That’s wonderful news, Gareth. | 真是个好消息 加瑞斯 |
[04:07] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Polite note – they are teacher biscuits. | 友情提示 那些是给教师的饼干 |
[04:11] | Not for maintenance staff. | 不是给校工们吃的 |
[04:18] | So, a very big Greybridge welcome to all the new pupils | 灰桥中学热烈欢迎今年新加入的 |
[04:22] | who have joined us this year. | 各位新同学们 |
[04:24] | As your headmistress, I offer you one word of friendly advice – | 作为你们的校长 我要友善地提醒大家 |
[04:29] | cross me and I will destroy you. | 敢惹我 我分分钟都能灭了你 |
[04:33] | – Miss, um… – Postern. Been here a year. | -那个谁… -波丝顿老师 来这都一年了 |
[04:42] | – You asked for it, you got it! – School disco, miss? | -你们许愿 我来实现 -校园舞会吗 老师 |
[04:46] | Paintballing? | 彩弹大战吗 |
[04:46] | No more French lessons? | 再也不用上法语课了吗 |
[04:48] | No. This Friday, | 都不对 本周五 |
[04:50] | I have organised a careers day! | 我组织了一个职业日活动 |
[04:54] | So I’ll be pulling together a careers posse | 我会组织一个职业介绍团 |
[04:57] | and we will be running workshops in the morning, | 上午我们会举办讲习会 |
[04:59] | and in the afternoon, the big finale – | 下午则是盛大的压轴戏 |
[05:02] | a special celebrity guest is going to be coming in | 一位特别的名人将来我校 |
[05:06] | and talking to us about their career. | 跟我们谈谈他们的事业 |
[05:08] | – Is it Will Smith? – No. | -是威尔·史密斯吗 -不是 |
[05:10] | – Is it Jay-Z? – No. | -是Jay-Z吗 -不是 |
[05:11] | – Katy Perry? – It’s someone quite well-known | -凯蒂·派瑞吗 -我请的是个名人 |
[05:13] | – but not as well-known as that. – Rihanna? | -但还没那么出名 -那是蕾哈娜吗 |
[05:15] | Can I just say, lower your expectations. | 我只能说 请降低你们的期望 |
[05:17] | So, I hope to see you all at three o’clock on Friday. | 总之 我希望大家周五下午3点都出席 |
[05:21] | – Is it Kim Kardashian? – Please stop. | -是不是金·卡戴珊 -求你们别问了 |
[05:22] | – Is it one of the Kardashians? – No! | -卡戴珊姐妹中的某个吗 -不是 |
[05:23] | – Better not be Justin Bieber. – It’s not Justin Bieber. | -可别是贾斯汀·比伯 -不是丁日 |
[05:26] | My brother’s mate reckons | 我哥哥的朋友说 |
[05:27] | they saw Nicki Minaj in Nando’s on Saturday. | 他们周六在炸鸡店看见妮琪·米娜了 |
[05:30] | – Is it Nicki Minaj, Miss? – It’s not Nicki Minaj, no. | -所以是妮琪·米娜吗 老师 -也不是麻辣鸡 |
[05:33] | I’m going to just tell you who it is. | 我还是告诉你们到底是谁算了 |
[05:36] | It is – drum roll please – Fenella Forbes. | 那就是 鼓声欢迎 菲妮拉· 福布斯 |
[05:41] | – Who? – She’s an author. | -那是谁啊 -她是位作家 |
[05:43] | Whitney the Witch? Whitney the Witch Casts a Spell? | 她写过《女巫惠特妮》《女巫惠特妮的魔法》 |
[05:46] | Whitney the Witch and the Cat of Aznabar? | 《女巫惠特妮和阿兹纳巴的猫》 |
[05:47] | We were at college together, | 我们是大学同学 |
[05:49] | and she’s very kindly agreed to come and speak to you guys. | 她非常乐意来我校为你们作演讲 |
[05:52] | Now, I’m going to hand you over to your music teacher, | 现在 我把话筒转交给你的音乐老师 |
[05:56] | Mr Martin, | 马丁老师 |
[05:57] | who has some very exciting news about his own career. | 他有一些关于他个人事业的好消息要宣布 |
[06:02] | Cheers. | 多谢 |
[06:05] | So… | 那个 |
[06:07] | over the holidays I’ve recorded my debut single. And, er… | 暑假中我录制了我的首张个人单曲 而且 |
[06:13] | Cheers, yeah. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | And, er, it’s out today | 这首歌今天将在 |
[06:16] | on a little website you might have heard of, called iTune. | 你们也许听说过的小网站上发布 就是iTune |
[06:20] | It’s going to be big. | 这歌铁定立马爆红 |
[06:21] | So, let’s face it – probably going to be my last week here… | 所以 老实说 这也许是我任教的最后一周了 |
[06:27] | Keep it together, Luke. | 忍住 卢克 |
[06:28] | Anyway, the song is called, | 总之 这首歌的歌名 |
[06:30] | quite simply… Soar. | 非常简单 叫做《飞得更高》 |
[06:34] | That’s S-O-A-R, not S-O-R-E. Or S-A-W. | 是”飞” 不是”痛” 也不是”锯子” |
[06:38] | Bit weird to write a song about a saw. | 写一首关于锯子的歌也太古怪了吧 |
[06:40] | Or any kind of tool, really. OK, let’s do this. | 为任何工具写歌都怪 好 我们开始吧 |
[06:46] | *I see the same old faces every day* | *我每天都看到同样的一张张老脸* |
[06:51] | *Every time I look, they’re getting old and grey* | *我每次注目 都看到他们正在变老变丑* |
[06:58] | *Well, it’s a dead-end job in a dead-end place* | *在这没前途的地方 干着没前途的工作* |
[07:01] | *And my life is not going to go to waste!* | *我的人生绝不能就这么浪费* |
[07:05] | *I’m going to soar* | *我要飞得更高* |
[07:08] | *Grow my wings and fly and I’m going to soar* | *长出一双翅膀 带我飞得更高* |
[07:14] | *Burn my suit and tie and I’m going to soar* | *烧掉我的西装和领带 飞得更高* |
[07:20] | *Wave these suckers goodbye, I’m going to soar* | *跟这些烂人说再见 我要飞得更高* |
[07:25] | *Bye-bye* | *拜拜了您呐* |
[07:28] | *Bye-bye* | *拜拜了您呐* |
[07:32] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[07:43] | Morning. Is she in? | 早上好 她在里面吗 |
[07:46] | Is who in? | 你在问谁 |
[07:49] | – The headmistress. – Right, yeah. | -校长啊 -噢 对哦 |
[07:52] | In where? | 在哪儿 |
[07:54] | – In the office. – Probably! | -在办公室里吗 -可能吧 |
[07:56] | Unless she’s just climbed out the window again. | 除非她又爬窗户出去了 |
[08:02] | Don’t come in. | 别进来 |
[08:04] | Morning, headmistress. | 早上好 校长 |
[08:06] | Oh, it’s you. Let me finish my tea. | 是你啊 容我先把茶喝完 |
[08:08] | Just doing the bins. | 我就清理下垃圾桶而已 |
[08:13] | Half a sticky bun in there. | 里面有半块糯米肉桂面包呢 |
[08:15] | – Are you not having it? – No! | -你不吃吗 -不吃 |
[08:22] | – It’s been there since last term! – It’s a bit dry. | -那个上学期就扔里面了 -是有点干 |
[08:27] | Anyway, I just wanted to say… | 总之呢 我只想说 |
[08:30] | – Do you mind if I sit? – Yes, I do mind. | -你介意我坐下吗 -是的 介意 |
[08:31] | I just wanted to say a big thanks for giving me a second chance | 我只是想感激你能给我第二次机会 |
[08:35] | after my…interlude. | 毕竟我上演了那么一出闹剧 |
[08:36] | Well, sadly, these days one can’t sack someone for going… | 很遗憾 这年头不会因为某人癫狂一次就解雇他 |
[08:42] | No. No. Else I’d have been out of a job years ago. | 是啊 不会 否则我几年前就该失业了 |
[08:47] | I won’t lie to you, headmistress, | 我不想对你说假话 校长 |
[08:49] | I’ve been going through a tough time of it. | 我最近正经历一段艰难的时期 |
[08:51] | I think it all started… | 我觉得一切都开始于… |
[08:52] | Would you mind having this conversation outside? | 你能出去说吗 |
[08:55] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:03] | It all started when the wife changed the locks. | 一切都开始于我妻子把门锁换了 |
[09:06] | She sold all my stuff on eBay | 她把我的东西都拿到易趣网上卖了 |
[09:08] | and forced me to live in a caravan at the bottom of the garden. | 又强迫我住在花园角落的大篷车里 |
[09:13] | Right, Gunn’s in the house! | 好了 格恩驾到 |
[09:17] | There’s a lot of different classrooms in this school, ain’t there? | 这学校的教室可真多 是吧 |
[09:20] | Right…joegraffy. | 好了 底理 |
[09:24] | Rain comes down from the clouds, turns into sea. | 云堆积在一起就会降雨 然后汇入大海 |
[09:28] | Wind blows it back up again – water cycle. | 风又把海上的云吹回来 这就是水循环 |
[09:33] | Right, what else do you need to know for your CGCSEs? | 好了 要应付中学会考你们还要知道哪些知识点 |
[09:34] | Mr Barber was going to teach us about the Ice Age. | 巴伯老师之前打算教我们冰川时代的知识的 |
[09:38] | Right, the Ice Age. Ice Age… A while back, weren’t it? | 对哦 冰川时代 那是挺早之前了 对吧 |
[09:42] | Nippy. It’s a lot of black ice – that’s lethal. | 寒冷刺骨 好多的黑冰 非常危险 |
[09:47] | I mean, that’s what killed the dinosaurs. | 恐龙就是因此而死的 |
[09:48] | You don’t know anything about it, do you, sir? | 你根本一无所知吧 老师 |
[09:50] | I do, actually! | 不 我知道的 |
[09:51] | Hang on a minute, I’ll have a little, um, little think. | 等等 我得稍微想一下 |
[09:56] | Ice Age. | 冰川时代 |
[09:56] | Right – it’s a sloth, a woolly mammoth, a sabre-tooth tiger, | 对 就是树懒 多毛的猛犸象 剑齿虎 |
[09:59] | all team up in a… No, hang on, that’s not right. | 凑在一起…不对 这是电影《冰川时代》 |
[10:02] | Right, the Ice Age was a period of reduced…global temperature | 听好 冰川时代就是全球气温大降低 |
[10:07] | resulting in the expansion of polar ice sheets and glaceers. | 导致两极冰盖和冰河的大扩张 |
[10:14] | There you go, nailed it! | 好了 搞定 |
[10:16] | Come on then, throw another one at me! | 好了 再扔个问题给我吧 |
[10:20] | Thanks for coming. See you again. | 谢谢你们来上课 下次见 |
[10:23] | Knock-knock-knock! | 敲敲门 |
[10:25] | – You all right, babes? – Oh, look at you! | -你还好吗 宝贝儿 -瞧瞧你 |
[10:28] | You look like a proper teacher. | 你看着真像个正经的老师呢 |
[10:29] | No, I am a proper teacher. This is my classroom. | 不 我就是个正经的老师啊 这是我的教室 |
[10:32] | – Do you want a quick tour? – Yeah. | -想让我带你迅速参观下吗 -好啊 |
[10:35] | Coastal erosion. | 海岸侵蚀 |
[10:37] | – That’s an oxbow lake… -Mm, yeah! | -那是牛轭湖 -是啊 写着呢 |
[10:41] | Cross section of a Babybel. | 那是迷你芝士的横截面 |
[10:44] | – You at all interested in the Ice Age? – Not especially. | -你对冰川时代感兴趣吗 -不怎么感兴趣 |
[10:46] | Of all the ages, it’s, er, it’s probably my favourite. | 在所有时代中 那可能是我的最爱 |
[10:51] | It’s a bit boring. | 有点无聊哦 |
[10:53] | I just wondered if you wouldn’t mind | 我只是想知道你介不介意 |
[10:54] | putting up one of my posters in your classroom? | 把我的海报贴一张在你的教室里 |
[10:56] | No, of course, babes. “Which Way Now?” | 当然不介意了 宝贝儿 “何去何从” |
[10:59] | Yeah, you know, just thought I’d brand the day. | 是啊 我想着要把那天搞得盛大一点 |
[11:01] | Hopefully get it trending on Twitter. | 但愿能在推特上火起来 |
[11:03] | #sarahposternswhichwaynow. | #莎拉·波丝顿职业规划之何去何从 |
[11:06] | No, I mean, I’d be up for one of your workshops. | 不 我是说我愿意参加你的讲习会 |
[11:08] | – You? – Well, yeah. Well, um, actually nobody has | -你吗 -实际上 现在还没人 |
[11:11] | put their name down for the CV workshop. | 报名负责简历讲习会 |
[11:14] | Well, you count me in. I’d love to learn about CVs. | 你可以算我一个 我很乐意学习关于简历的知识 |
[11:16] | – Yeah, teaching it. – Oh, you know, no, I knew that. | -不 是教别人 -不 我知道的 |
[11:18] | Er, Sarah, can I have a word? | 莎拉 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[11:21] | – I’m right here. – In private. | -我就站在这儿啊 -是私下里说 |
[11:25] | Yeah, no, it’s fine, cos, um… | 没事 你去吧 那个… |
[11:27] | cos I’ve got some jeograffy marking to do. | 我还要批改”底理”作业呢 |
[11:33] | What is it, Keith? | 什么事 凯斯 |
[11:34] | I just feel I should be doing the CV workshop with you. | 我觉得该由我和你一起负责简历讲习会 |
[11:37] | It’s too late, I’ve already asked Trevor. | 太晚了 我已经让特雷弗帮我做了 |
[11:38] | I want to be part of your careers posse! | 我也想参与到你的职业介绍团中 |
[11:40] | If you’re doing this to get back into my good books… | 如果你这么做只是为了弥补上次的错事… |
[11:42] | No, no, I genuinely think | 不 不 我真的认为 |
[11:44] | what you’re doing with this careers day is inspirational. | 你这次做的职业日活动很激励人心 |
[11:46] | Well, teaching is just a tiny part of what Sarah Postern does. | 教书只是莎拉·波丝顿女神能力中的一小部分 |
[11:51] | – You are Sarah Postern. – I know. | -你就是莎拉·波丝顿啊 -我知道 |
[11:53] | These kids are at a crossroads. | 那些孩子正处于人生的十字路口 |
[11:55] | Do they carry on with their education, | 他们是该继续追求学业呢 |
[11:57] | – or do they go and get a job? – It’s more of a T-junction. | -还是出去找工作呢 -那更像是丁字路口 |
[11:59] | But if there’s anything I can do to help on Friday, | 但如果你周五时需要我帮任何忙的话 |
[12:02] | anything at all, just let me know. | 随便做什么 只要你开口就行 |
[12:05] | I still need someone to take part in the job interview role play… | 我还需要个人参演面试小戏剧 |
[12:08] | – Yes!..- With Janine. | -好啊 -和珍妮演对手戏 |
[12:09] | – No! – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[12:10] | You know her and I don’t get on. | 你也知道她那个人 我没办法好好相处 |
[12:11] | I try and take the moral high ground, but she is a total cow! | 我也想表现得高尚一点 但她就是头大母牛 |
[12:15] | Right, just forget it, Keith, OK? | 好吧 算了 凯斯 行吗 |
[12:16] | I will find somebody else to help me. | 我会另外找人帮我的 |
[12:18] | Someone who actually cares about these young people’s futures. | 一个真正关心这些年轻人前途的人 |
[12:32] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[12:36] | Stop. Now, I didn’t tell him to sit down. | 停 我可没叫他坐下 |
[12:39] | And in a job interview, that would be a complete no-no. | 在面试时 那是绝对错误的行为 |
[12:42] | Please go out and come back in again. | 请你出去 再重新进来一次 |
[12:46] | He didn’t close the door. | 他没关门 |
[12:50] | – Come in! – I hadn’t knocked yet, | -请进吧 -我还没敲门呢 |
[12:52] | obviously that’s a complete no-no. | 显然那也是个绝对错误的行为 |
[12:54] | If you’re interviewing someone for a job, | 如果你要面试别人的话 |
[12:55] | you have to wait for them to knock. | 你必须先等他们敲门才行 |
[13:01] | Come in. | 请进 |
[13:07] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[13:10] | – Good afternoon. I’m here about the job. – Which job? | -下午好 我是来面试那个岗位的 -哪个岗位 |
[13:14] | – I don’t know. – An even bigger no-no. | -我不知道 -简直是错到没边了 |
[13:16] | Always know which job you’ve applied for. | 你必须时刻清楚自己要应聘的是什么岗位 |
[13:19] | You never told me what job it was! She never told me. | 你从没跟我说过是哪个岗位啊 她真没说过 |
[13:21] | Let’s just say this is a bank | 我们就假装这是在银行吧 |
[13:23] | and you’re applying for the position of bank clerk. | 而你是在应聘银行职员的岗位 |
[13:26] | Tell me, what qualities do you have | 跟我说说 你觉得你身上有什么品质 |
[13:28] | that would be suited to the role of bank clerk? | 是让你很适合做银行职员的 |
[13:30] | Well, I’m equally comfortable working as an individual | 我既可以单打独干 |
[13:33] | – or as part of a team… – Ring-ring! Ring-ring! Ring-ring! | -也可以进行团队合作 -叮叮当 叮叮当 |
[13:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:39] | Hello, this is the bank, how can I help you? | 您好 这里是银行 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[13:43] | No! Dead?! | 不是吧 死了吗 |
[13:47] | Oh, but I only saw her this morning! | 但我今早才刚见过她呢 |
[13:52] | She’ll sleep with the angels now. | 她现在可以和天使同眠了 |
[14:02] | So, do you have any previous experience of working in a bank? | 你之前有在银行工作过的经验吗 |
[14:04] | – Yes. – Do you? | -有的 -真的吗 |
[14:06] | – Yes. – What experience exactly? | -真的 -你有什么样的工作经验 |
[14:08] | I’ve actually been working in banks for the past 25 years, | 我其实已经在银行工作25年了 |
[14:11] | where I’ve risen to the position of bank manager. | 我已经坐上银行经理的职位了 |
[14:13] | In fact, I’ve been voted Bank Manager of the Year | 由于过去5年我对银行的优秀管理 |
[14:17] | for the past five years running. | 本人被评选为年度银行经理 |
[14:18] | Well, then you are overqualified for the job, good day! | 那你应聘这个职位是大材小用了 走好不送 |
[14:22] | Right, let’s end the scene there, | 好了 这一幕就到这吧 |
[14:23] | shall we thank you both very much. | 感谢二位的表演 |
[14:26] | Your thoughts. Where do you think Mr Church went wrong? | 现在请思考 你们觉得查奇老师错在哪里了 |
[14:30] | I didn’t go wrong, it was clear from the start | 我没做错 很明显从一开始 |
[14:31] | I was never going to get the job. | 她就不会给我这份工作的 |
[14:32] | Miss, I think he made a bad first impression. | 老师 我觉得他留下了不好的第一印象 |
[14:34] | Yes, we’ve covered that, thank you. | 是是 这点已经说过了 我谢谢你 |
[14:36] | Also, I think he’s got an attitude problem, miss. | 而且他态度有问题 老师 |
[14:38] | A bad attitude is the biggest no-no. | 恶劣的态度是绝对不行的 |
[14:41] | Well, you try it with her! See how you get on. | 好 那你跟她演 看你行不行 |
[14:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | Come in! | 请进 |
[15:02] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[15:04] | – Good afternoon. – You’ve got the job! | -下午好 -你被录用了 |
[15:19] | Heard you ballsed up your workshop, Churchy. | 我听说你在讲习会上搞砸了 奇奇 |
[15:21] | No. I should have got that job. | 没有 那份工作应该是我的才对 |
[15:23] | Poor Sarah. | 可怜的莎拉 |
[15:23] | Pours her heart and soul into this careers thingy, | 全身心的投入到这个职业规划活动中 |
[15:25] | then you come along and take a giant dump on it. | 然后你一搅合 就给搅成了一坨屎 |
[15:28] | If anyone’s going to take a giant deposit on today, | 如果非要说谁把今天搅合失败的话 |
[15:31] | it’s you and your CV workshop. | 就数你和你的简历讲习会了 |
[15:33] | I bet you don’t even know what CV stands for. | 我敢说你都不知道CV的意思 |
[15:36] | – Yeah, I do. – Go on, then. | -不 我知道 -那说吧 |
[15:40] | I’m going to go and get some dinner, | 我得出去吃晚餐了 |
[15:41] | – going to run out of chips. – No. | -再晚薯条卖光了 -别啊 |
[15:44] | – Well, obviously the C stands for “Careers”. – Go on. | -很明显C代表职业 -继续说 |
[15:49] | V… Verdict… No. | V是…裁决…不对 |
[15:54] | Voucher. Vasectomy. | 优惠券 输精管切除术 |
[15:57] | Careers vasectomy? | 职业输精管切除术 |
[15:58] | That’s your final answer? | 你的最终答案就是这样的吗 |
[15:59] | Can I phone a friend? | 能电话求助好友吗 |
[16:00] | It’s curriculum vitae. | 指的是”个人学习工作经历” |
[16:04] | I don’t speak French. | 老子不讲法语 |
[16:13] | Just an autograph or a selfie. | 签名或合影只能选一个 |
[16:15] | Sorry there’s not time to do both. Selfie or autograph? | 没有时间兼顾两项 合影还是签名 |
[16:18] | Actually, I just need to get to my locker. | 其实 我只想用下我的柜子 |
[16:20] | Cool, cool. Just getting shizzle out of a locker. | 好 没问题 就从柜子里拿个东西而已 |
[16:23] | Keeping it real. Fist bump. | 保持真我 来碰拳 |
[16:26] | OK, come on, get out of his way, get out of his way! | 好了各位 别都围在这了 |
[16:29] | Wow, Mr Rock Star! | 哎呀 摇滚明星 |
[16:32] | To be honest this is the part of it I really hate. | 说实在的 我最烦的就是这一点了 |
[16:34] | The fame. | 名气 |
[16:35] | Yeah, that’s the reason I don’t want to become famous – the fame. | 是啊 所以我才不想出名的 很烦名气 |
[16:38] | Yeah, you’re best off how you are. Completely anonymous. | 是啊 现在的状况最好了 默默无名 |
[16:41] | Tell that to my 78 Twitter followers. | 我在推特上可是有78个粉丝的哟 |
[16:44] | So, as it’s your last day today, | 今天是你在学校的最后一天了 |
[16:46] | I have organiseda little drinks party for you | 我特意为你组织了一场小畅饮派对 |
[16:48] | in the staff room at four o’clock. | 4点钟在职工休息室举行 |
[16:49] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll try and swing by. | 好啊 我尽量去看一下吧 |
[16:51] | It’s a party for you. | 那是专门为你准备的派对 |
[16:53] | What time is it again and where? | 几点 在哪来着 |
[16:55] | It’s at four o’clock in the staff room. | 4点 在职工休息室 |
[16:58] | Put me down as a maybe. | 先算我是”可能出席”吧 |
[17:00] | It’ll be a teensy bit embarrassing for me if you don’t come! | 要是你不出席 我可能会有点小尴尬哟 |
[17:04] | Yes, but I’m quite famous now, | 我知道 但我现在名气太大了 |
[17:06] | so I don’t know if I want to come. | 所以我不知道我想不想去 |
[17:07] | But it is a party for you! | 但那是为你办的派对哟 |
[17:10] | OK, but I can’t stay long. | 好吧 但我不能久留 |
[17:12] | Thank you! | 谢谢你哟 |
[17:14] | – I’ll see you later. – Yeah, see you later. | -待会儿见 -好啊 待会儿见 |
[17:28] | Are you all right there, Mr Hubble? | 哈伯老师 你还好吗 |
[17:30] | These kippers are off. | 这腌鲱鱼坏了 |
[17:35] | Oi! Lads! | 哎 兄弟 |
[17:37] | Oh, hello, caretaker. | 你好啊 保洁员 |
[17:39] | I’m starving. Haven’t eaten since Tuesday, | 我好饿 从周二开始就没再吃过东西了 |
[17:41] | and that was a conker. | 周二吃的是个七叶树果 |
[17:43] | Could I borrow some of those fish fingers? | 能给我点鱼块吃吗 |
[17:49] | I’ve got none left. | 我这没了 |
[17:51] | Keith, please. I’m going to faint. | 凯斯 求你了 我快饿晕了 |
[18:01] | Just dunk it in the ketchup. | 帮我蘸点番茄酱 |
[18:08] | Careful of my fingers! | 别咬到我手了 |
[18:10] | I’m ready for the next one now. | 我准备好再吃一块了 |
[18:13] | Right! It’s time for my session with Sarah. | 好吧 我和莎拉的讲习会时间到了 |
[18:15] | Er, maybe I should come and supervise. | 我可能会去监督哦 |
[18:17] | Hang on, I haven’t had dessert yet. | 等一下 我还没吃甜点呢 |
[18:27] | First rule of CVs – don’t be afraid to lie. | 简历规则第一条 别怕造假 |
[18:31] | Oh, sorry – didn’t want to stop you so soon… | 不好意思 我也不想这么快就打断你 |
[18:35] | Just as I was getting going, babes. | 我这刚要开始讲呢 宝贝 |
[18:37] | just a small correction. | 就纠正一个小地方 |
[18:39] | You must never lie on a CV. | 你们在简历上千万不要造假 |
[18:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, you don’t lie. | 是啊 是啊 不能 不能造假 |
[18:43] | But, I mean, you can knock your grades up a little bit. | 我的意思是 你可以稍微虚报一下成绩 |
[18:44] | OK. Stop you again. | 好吧 又要打断你了 |
[18:46] | You must definitely never “Knock your grades up a bit”. | 你们绝对不可以虚报成绩 |
[18:50] | – Why not? – Because it’s wrong… | -为什么不行 -因为那是错的 |
[18:52] | and employers can check up on them. | 而且雇主一下就会查出来 |
[18:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right. | 对对对 好吧 |
[18:56] | – Sorry, are you sure? – I’m sure. | -抱歉 你确定吗 -我万分确定 |
[18:59] | Bollocks. No, I’ll say it was a typo. | 完了 没事 我就说是打印错误吧 |
[19:03] | Anyway, at the end of the day, | 总之呢 归根到底 |
[19:04] | it don’t matter what your grades are. | 你们的分数有多高并不重要 |
[19:05] | The most important thing is you got a good hobby. | 最重要的是你有个好的爱好 |
[19:07] | Not a boring one. | 而不是一个无趣的爱好 |
[19:08] | So, you, what’s your hobby? | 你 说一下你的爱好 |
[19:10] | – I play the violin. – No, that’s boring. What about you? | -我会拉小提琴 -不行 太无趣 你呢 |
[19:11] | – Astronomy. – So boring. What about you? | -天文 -无趣至极 你呢 |
[19:13] | I collect coins. | 我收集硬币 |
[19:15] | We’ve all got change, mate, that’s not a hobby. | 大家都有零钱 你那不算爱好 |
[19:16] | But mine are from all around the world. | 我收集世界各国的硬币 |
[19:17] | Well, get yourself down to Thomas Cook | 去拿给托马斯·库克航空公司 |
[19:19] | and they’ll change ’em for you. | 他们都会给你兑换的 |
[19:20] | We need something exciting, something that’ll get you a job! | 说点有意思的爱好 能帮你应聘成功的 |
[19:22] | What you put down, babes, modelling? | 你简历上怎么写的 宝贝儿 做模特吗 |
[19:25] | Well, that’s kind, but, um, no. | 谢谢夸奖 不过不是 |
[19:27] | You must’ve been quite fit when you were younger? | 你年轻时候肯定身材火辣吧 |
[19:29] | Still am young. | 我现在也年轻 |
[19:31] | What did I put down? | 我写的什么呢 |
[19:32] | Well, obviously, my extensive charity work, er…French cinema. | 当然了 我广泛的慈善工作 法国电影 |
[19:37] | – Blueys? – Art house films. | -色情电影吗 -文艺片 |
[19:38] | And I also put down that I speak five languages. | 我还写了我会5门语言 |
[19:43] | – Do you? – Yeah! | -是吗 -当然 |
[19:45] | All right, which ones? | 那你都会哪5门语言 |
[19:48] | – English. – Well, yeah, obviously. | -英语 -显然嘛 废话 |
[19:51] | – French. – That’s two. | -法语 -两门了 |
[19:53] | Spanish. | 西班牙语 |
[19:55] | German. And… | 德语和… |
[19:58] | Chinese. | 汉语 |
[20:00] | – You speak Chinese? – Yes, it says so on my CV. | -你会汉语吗 -是啊 我简历上这么写的 |
[20:04] | Go on, then do a bit. | 那说两句听听 |
[20:23] | Right. So it’s all right to lie a bit. | 好吧 看来在简历上造假也没事 |
[20:34] | So! To bring careers day to a close, | 各位 作为职业日的压轴活动 |
[20:37] | we now have a very special guest. | 我们现在请到了一位特别来宾 |
[20:40] | We were at teacher training college together, | 我们曾一起在师范院校念过书 |
[20:43] | but she took a different path to me | 但她选择了和我不同的路 |
[20:46] | and she now writes very successful books for children… | 她现在写了一套儿童畅销书… |
[20:49] | – Young adults. – Young adults. | -是青少年 -青少年 |
[20:51] | – Selling over two million… – Three million. | -销量超过200万… -是300万 |
[20:53] | Three million books, please give a very big Greybridge welcome to | 300万册 让我们掌声有请 |
[20:58] | Fenella Forbes! | 菲妮拉·福布斯 |
[21:06] | – Thanks for that little intro, Susan. – Sarah. | -谢谢你的介绍 苏珊 -是莎拉 |
[21:09] | Oh, sorry, there were two ginger ones at college | 不好意思 上大学时有两个红头发的女生 |
[21:12] | and I can never remember which one’s which. | 我永远分不清谁是谁 |
[21:14] | – Susan was the fat one. -Fatter, yeah. | -苏珊是那个胖的 -更胖一些的 没错 |
[21:18] | So, first question. | 第一个问题 |
[21:20] | What does it take to be a successful chil… | 如何成为一个成功的儿童… |
[21:24] | Young adults’ author? | 青少年读物作家 |
[21:26] | Very simple – an original idea. | 非常简单 原创的概念 |
[21:29] | And what was yours? | 那么你的创作概念是 |
[21:30] | A school for witches. | 女巫学校 |
[21:32] | It’s quite similar to Harry Potter. | 和哈利·波特很类似嘛 |
[21:34] | That’s a school for wizards. Mine’s a school for witches. | 那是巫师学校 我的是女巫学校 |
[21:37] | Oh, forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[21:38] | Question two, | 第二个问题 |
[21:40] | how did you get your big break as a writer? | 你是如何在写作上取得重大突破的 |
[21:43] | Because a lot of it is luck, isn’t it? | 其中很大一部分原因是运气 对吧 |
[21:46] | I always say you make your own luck. | 我常说的一句话就是运气是自己创造的 |
[21:48] | That’s what lucky people say. | 幸运的人总会这么说 |
[21:50] | – Well, my father-in-law ran a publishing company… – Lucky! | -我公公掌管着一家出版社 -真幸运 |
[21:53] | He had a look and he said it was – in his own words – | 他看了一眼我的书 他的评价 我原话引用下 |
[21:56] | the most original debut novel he’d ever read. | “那是他看过的最具独创性的处女作品” |
[22:00] | Obviously hadn’t heard of Harry Potter. | 显然他是没听说过《哈利·波特》吧 |
[22:01] | And the rest, as they say, is history. | 其余的 就是创造历史了 |
[22:03] | The Second World War is history, | 第二次世界大战才叫历史呢 |
[22:05] | this is really just a series of books for children. | 这最多不过是一系列儿童书而已 |
[22:06] | – Young adults. – Children. | -是青少年 -儿童 |
[22:08] | Are we going to get on with the book signing or…? | 我们到底还要不要进行签售活动了 |
[22:10] | No. Question three, | 不行 第三个问题 |
[22:11] | how much money do you get for each book sold? | 每卖出一本书 你可以赚多少钱 |
[22:15] | Er, it’s not about the money at all, | 重点完全不在于钱 |
[22:17] | it’s about doing something you love. | 而是做自己喜欢的事 |
[22:19] | – 1 pound a book? – Bit more than that. | -一本赚1英镑吗 -稍微多一点 |
[22:20] | That’s obscene. | 真是太下流了 |
[22:22] | So there you are, kids, money isn’t important, | 都听到了吧 孩子们 钱一点都不重要 |
[22:25] | according to the multi-millionaire. | 百万富翁如是说 |
[22:27] | So, let’s open it up to your questions. | 现在轮到你们提问了 |
[22:31] | – Yes? – In your next book, | -请问 -在你的下本书中 |
[22:32] | will Whitney the Witch get eaten by the Dragon Headmistress? | 女巫惠特妮会被恶龙女校长吃掉吗 |
[22:34] | The only way you’ll find out is by buying the book. | 你想知道这个问题的答案 只能买书了 |
[22:36] | Whitney’s not going to be killed off, Nicholas, | 惠特妮不会被写死的 尼古拉斯 |
[22:38] | not until every penny of your pocket money is in her bank account. | 除非你口袋里的钱全到了她的账下 |
[22:41] | Next! | 下一个 |
[22:42] | So will there ever be a Whitney the Witch film? | 《女巫惠特妮》会被拍成电影吗 |
[22:45] | I think we’d all love to | 我觉得我们都会很乐意 |
[22:46] | – see Whitney on the big screen, wouldn’t we? – Yeah. | -在大荧幕上看到女巫惠特妮 对吧 -是啊 |
[22:48] | You certainly would – buy yourself a well-earned yacht. | 你当然乐意了 赚钱买游艇啊 |
[22:51] | Anyone else? | 还有人要问吗 |
[22:53] | Could I borrow 72,000 pounds? | 我可以找你借72000英镑吗 |
[22:56] | Well, let’s… Let’s just wrap up, shall we? | 那个 我们就到此为止吧 行吗 |
[23:00] | – I do have one final question. – Well, let’s make it the last one. | -我还有个最后的问题 -务必是最后一个 |
[23:04] | Fenella, we both trained together but I just wondered, | 菲妮拉 我们曾一起接受过培训 我想知道 |
[23:07] | do you ever regret not becoming a teacher? | 你是否曾后悔过 没成为一名教师 |
[23:12] | Let me finish. | 容我说完 |
[23:13] | Because every day in my job, | 因为在我工作中的每一天 |
[23:17] | I get to shape young people’s lives for the better. | 我都在把这些年轻人的人生往更好的方向塑造 |
[23:22] | – Well, that’s… – Shh. | -那个… -嘘 |
[23:24] | And what could be more important than that? | 还有什么能比那个更重要呢 |
[23:29] | Your answer, please. | 请你回答吧 |
[23:31] | Well, it’s interesting you say that, because sometimes, | 你这么说还真有趣 因为有时候 |
[23:33] | I do feel that being a teacher is the most important job you can do. | 我真觉得当老师是这世上最重要的工作 |
[23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | But then I think – what I do is so much more important. | 但我又转念一想 我的事业其实更加重要 |
[23:48] | Because I shape the lives of young people, | 因为我其实也在塑造年轻人的人生 |
[23:50] | but on a global scale. | 但影响力却是全球范围的 |
[23:56] | Right, let’s sign some books. | 好了 我们开始签售活动吧 |
[24:27] | Are you all right, Sarah? | 你还好吗 莎拉 |
[24:31] | It’s just been a difficult day. | 今天有点难熬而已 |
[24:34] | Luke’s leaving us to become a pop star. | 卢克要离开我们去当歌星了 |
[24:37] | Someone I was at teacher training college with | 曾经跟我在师范大学一起念书的同学 |
[24:39] | now has a Chanel handbag. And where am I? | 现在都有香奈儿手包了 我又是什么状态呢 |
[24:43] | I mean, all day it’s been | 整天都在谈论 |
[24:45] | “Sarah Postern’s Which Way Now?”, | “莎拉·波丝顿职业规划 何去何从” |
[24:46] | but it should’ve been “Which way now, Sarah Postern?” | 其实应该是”莎拉·波丝顿 你该何去何从” |
[24:50] | – You are Sarah Postern. – I know. | -你就是莎拉·波丝顿啊 -我知道 |
[24:55] | I feel like I’m at a crossroads… | 我觉得我站在了人生的十字路口 |
[24:57] | a T-junction. | 是丁字路口 |
[24:58] | Should I carry on teaching… | 我是该继续教书呢 |
[25:01] | or should I write a bestselling series of children’s novels? | 还是写一个系列的畅销儿童书呢 |
[25:06] | Carry on teaching. | 继续教书 |
[25:10] | – I suppose I do have this gift for it. – You really do. | -我想我确实有当老师的天赋吧 -是的 |
[25:15] | Plus, I think you’d find | 并且 我觉得你会发现 |
[25:16] | writing the bestselling series of children’s novels quite hard. | 要写出一个系列的畅销儿童书是很难的 |
[25:22] | But I know if you left, | 但我知道如果你离开的话 |
[25:24] | you’d leave a massive hole in the hearts of everyone at Greybridge. | 你会在灰桥中学每个人的心中留下一个巨大的空洞 |
[25:29] | – Especially me. – Thank you, Keith. | -尤其是我 -谢谢你 凯斯 |
[25:39] | Hey! What are we all crying about? | 嘿 你们都在哭什么呢 |
[25:44] | *I see the same old faces every day* | *我每天都看到同样的一张张老脸* |
[25:49] | *Every time I look, they’re getting old and grey* | *我每次注目 都看到他们正在变老变丑* |
[26:01] | ‘Scuse me, Jo. | 让一下 乔 |
[26:05] | I’ve been loving this careers day, Sarah. | 我很喜欢今天的职业日 莎拉 |
[26:07] | Oh, good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[26:09] | It’s given me a clear idea of what I’d like to be. | 让我想清楚了我到底想做什么 |
[26:11] | – What’s that? – A wacky weatherman. | -做什么 -疯癫的天气预报员 |
[26:13] | I think I’d be very good at cheering people up in the morning. | 我觉得我会很擅长在大清早让人们高兴起来 |
[26:17] | Good luck with that. Er, I have to go and mingle. | 祝你好运 我得去跟其他人聊聊了 |
[26:20] | Oh, Miss Baron! | 巴伦校长 |
[26:22] | How wonderful that you’re here, | 你也来了可真好 |
[26:23] | I really didn’t expect you to come. | 我真没想到你也会来呢 |
[26:25] | Sadly, I can’t stay. | 很遗憾 我不能逗留 |
[26:33] | – Hello, Daphne. – Hi, Sarah. | -你好 达芙妮 -你好 莎拉 |
[26:35] | Shame you’re leaving us. | 真遗憾你要离开我们了 |
[26:37] | I know the headmistress can’t stand you, | 我知道校长很受不了你 |
[26:39] | but I’ve always quite liked you. | 但我一直都挺喜欢你的 |
[26:41] | It’s actually Luke’s leaving party. | 这其实是卢克的欢送派对 |
[26:44] | Oh, right. That’s a shame, she likes him. | 对哦 那真可惜 她很喜欢他呢 |
[26:49] | Oh, here’s the pop star! | 哎呀 大明星来啦 |
[26:52] | Can we not do the voice any more? It’s quite annoying. | 你能别再发出这种刺耳的声音了吗 很烦人的好吗 |
[26:54] | Look, I just wanted to say good luck with everything. | 我只想说 祝你一切都好运 |
[26:58] | And don’t forget all your friends here at Greybridge! | 别忘了你在灰桥中学的这些朋友哦 |
[27:01] | Never forget the little people. | 永远不要忘记底层的卑微小人物 |
[27:03] | – And… – I’ve got to take this, | -还有呢 -我得接下这个电话 |
[27:04] | it’s my manager. | 我经纪人打来的 |
[27:05] | Should have a chart update. | 可能是热门歌曲排行榜更新了 |
[27:09] | It’s his manager with a chart update! | 是他的经纪人打来告知歌曲排行榜情况的 |
[27:12] | Django! What’s up? | 迪亚戈 什么事啊 |
[27:14] | No, just at some crappy party. | 没有 就一个烂派对而已 |
[27:16] | So, er, how’s Soar doing? | 《飞得更高》这首歌表现如何 |
[27:19] | – Nine?! – Oh, my God, we have a pop star at the party! | -9 -天啊 有个大歌星在我们的派对上呢 |
[27:24] | He is number nine in the charts! | 他位于排行榜上的第9名呢 |
[27:27] | No. No, no… I’ve, um… | 不 不是 我… |
[27:31] | sold nine copies. | 我的歌只卖出去了9份 |
[27:35] | Django, what happened?! | 迪亚戈 什么情况啊 |
[27:37] | I gave you 700 pounds! | 我可是给了你700英镑的 |
[27:39] | Right, we’ll see you on Monday morning then…Barry Barlow. | 那我们周一早上再见了 大歌星 |
[27:44] | – Nine copies. – I know. | -才9份 -我也觉得 |
[27:48] | What a disaster. | 真是个大灾难 |
[27:51] | Still, it’s really perked me up. | 不过 这事顿时让我信心大增 |
[28:04] | Got your stratas. | 那些就是地质层 |
[28:05] | And your big one there, they’re just called big clouds. | 然后这里是很大的云 就叫”大云” |
[28:08] | We have a new teacher. And, yes, he just happens to be blind. | 我们来了位新老师 没错 他恰好是个瞎子 |
[28:12] | – It’s Keith Church. – Hi. | -我叫凯斯·查奇 -你好 |
[28:14] | – And I’m in the dining hall. – Yes, I realise that. | -我现在是在食堂里 -是的 我知道 |
[28:16] | We all call her Piggy Postern | 我们都叫她”猪女波斯顿” |
[28:18] | because she has an upturned nose like a pig. | 因为她的鼻子跟猪一样往上翘 |
[28:21] | Do you mind if I just…? | 你介意我这样… |
[28:23] | I think we should see Dr Dalton for what he is – | 我觉得我们该正视真实的道尔顿博士 |
[28:25] | a cool teacher who just happens to be blind. | 一个恰好是瞎子的酷老师 |
[28:27] | – Visually impaired. – Visually impaired. | -是视觉障碍 -视觉障碍 |
[28:29] | Just ease it backwards. | 往后倒一点 |
[28:33] | Bugger. | 该死 |