英文名称:Anna
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | You got 20 minutes. | 你有20分钟 |
[01:19] | To get inside my mind Is this what you wanted | 来进入我的思绪 这是你想要的吗 |
[01:25] | Get me all turned around Tell me baby | 让我转过身 告诉我宝贝 |
[01:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:56] | What’s going on in there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:58] | John own memories are intruding. He’s having a seizure. | 约翰自己的记忆正在受到侵扰 他突然发作了 |
[05:02] | Marjorie! Get in there! Now! | 马乔里 进来 快点 |
[05:22] | 思维空间 | |
[05:34] | Senator Rockford has been identified as the target… | 罗克福德参议员成为美国联邦调查局的 |
[05:37] | of an FBI investigation, involving embezzlement and accusations of blackmail. | 调查目标了 因为他涉嫌挪用公款并被指控敲诈 |
[05:41] | Senator! | 参议员 |
[05:43] | I whole heartedly and emphatically deny any | 我发自内心地郑重地 |
[05:45] | and all allegations leveled against me. | 否认所有强加在我身上的罪名 |
[05:47] | His attorney has secured the services of Mindscape… | 他的律师已经担保出版商的服务 |
[05:50] | the world’s top memory detective agency… | 世界上顶级记忆侦探机构 |
[05:53] | to gather information about his past | 收集关于他过去的情报 |
[05:55] | and help the FBI with the investigation. | 并且协助美国联邦调查局进行调查 |
[05:57] | Memory detectives, as they’re commonly known… | 记忆侦探一如众所周知那样 |
[05:59] | have experienced a resurgence in recent years… | 在最近几年又重出江湖 |
[06:02] | thanks to the growing number of cases solved | 这要多亏了远程监控技术的帮助 |
[06:04] | using the remote viewing technique. | 才使得攻破的案件数量急剧增加 |
[06:06] | In the early 70 s, the Defense Intelligence Agency | 在70年代早期 国防情报局 |
[06:10] | began conducting top secret experiments with people with psychic abilities | 开始散播具有通灵能力的 人们那些不为人知的经验 |
[06:14] | to help gather intelligence for modern warfare. | 为了给现代战争收集情报 |
[06:18] | They came across a group of ESP’s… | 他们无意中发现了一个电子稳定程序小组 |
[06:20] | that had the ability to access people’s memories | 他们具有获取人们记忆的能力 |
[06:22] | and observe them as they were experienced in the past by the subjects. | 然后观察他们 把他们过去的经历当做课题一样来研究 |
[06:29] | The findings of memory detectives do not yet carry the same weight… | 发现记忆侦探 还并不能与法庭上提供的DNA证据 |
[06:33] | as DNA evidence in court… | 一样举足轻重 |
[06:34] | but currently prove more reliable than polygraph tests. | 但是在目前却比测谎测试更靠谱 |
[06:38] | They say, remote viewing is nothing more than an elaborate scam… | 他们说 远程监控顶多算作是一个精心策划的骗局 |
[06:41] | but the reality is, remote viewers have been solving cases… | 但事实是 远程监控者解决了那些很多年 |
[06:44] | that have been cold for years. | 都无人破解的案件 |
[06:46] | Most recently, the murder of child actress Kate Henderson… | 最近 杀害童星凯特·亨德森的凶手 |
[06:50] | was solved by memory detective John Washington. | 被记忆侦探约翰·华盛顿找到了 |
[06:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:04] | -Ah, hello! -Good Morning! | -啊 你好 -早上好呀 |
[07:05] | I’m calling about the house for sale. | 我打电话来 想询问要出售的那个房子 |
[07:07] | No…no…we’re not selling the house anymore, I’m sorry. | 不 不 我们不卖那房子了 很抱歉 |
[07:11] | Well…the agency listing says it’s still active. | 可是中介清单上 写着房子依然在出售中啊 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I know it’s still listed at the agency, | 是的 我知道中介那边还把这房子列在清单里 |
[07:16] | but we’re not selling it, okay? | 但是我们不想卖了 好吗 |
[07:17] | Mr. Washington’s own traumatic memories… | 华盛顿先生自己的创伤记忆 |
[07:19] | were blending in with his clients memories… | 掺入了他客户的记忆 |
[07:21] | which impaired his ability to focus during sessions. | 这影响了他在整个会议期间注意力的集中 |
[07:22] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:25] | Now it seems, | 现在看来似乎 |
[07:26] | Senator Rockford is betting his political career on Mindscape… | 罗克福德参议员在拿他自己的政治生涯做赌注 |
[07:29] | the prime memory detective agency in the world. | 全世界最重要的记忆侦探机构 |
[07:34] | The rumors that the Mindscape program is dangerous, are unfounded. | 有谣言称破解记忆项目是危险的 这是毫无根据的 |
[07:58] | John is here. | 约翰来了 |
[07:59] | John… | 约翰 |
[08:01] | how are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:04] | I’m great. | 我很好啊 |
[08:06] | You’re still taking the medication? | 你还在服药吗 |
[08:08] | No, I’m done with all that. | 不 我已经不服药了 |
[08:09] | Well, you’re lucky the stroke was mild. | 那很好啊 你只是轻微中风 算是很幸运的 |
[08:12] | You could be relearning your abc’s right now. | 你现在可以重新学习基础知识了 |
[08:15] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[08:18] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[08:19] | Uh…I’m good. | 哦 我没问题 |
[08:22] | Nice. | 很好 |
[08:28] | You met anybody recently? | 你最近见到谁了吗 |
[08:31] | You know, John, maybe it’s time to get back in the running. | 你知道的 约翰 是时候回归赛跑了 |
[08:34] | I’m not there yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[08:35] | It’s been two years. | 已经两年了 |
[08:37] | You should move on from what happened to your wife. | 关于你妻子发生的事情 你也应该放下并继续生活了 |
[08:41] | And you know it wasn’t your fault. | 你知道这并不是你的错 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well… | 没错 嗯 |
[08:45] | Oh, shit! Shit! Sorry. | 该死 对不起 哦 |
[08:48] | Ah, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry! | 啊 别担心 别担心 |
[08:50] | -I’m so sorry. -Don’t worry about it. | -我很抱歉 -别担心 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:53] | Here…sit down! Sorry. | 坐下吧 很抱歉 |
[08:56] | I heard Senator Rockford on…TV… | 我听说罗克福德参议员在电视上 |
[08:59] | talking about the possibility of hiring a memory detective. | 说到雇佣一个记忆侦探的可能性 |
[09:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Peter Lundgren is already working on the case. | 哦 对 没错 彼得·伦德格伦已经在着手这个案件了 |
[09:07] | -Rockford hired him. -Lundgren? | -罗克福德雇佣了他 -伦德格林 |
[09:09] | C’mon! I was better than him on my worst day! | 我最不如意的时候都比他强 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but gifts like yours need to be used. | 没错 但是你的天赋需要好好利用 |
[09:15] | You’ve been out of the game for months. | 你已经几个月没有玩游戏了 |
[09:17] | And Lundgrens’ success nowadays is close to 100 percent. | 而伦德格林今天几乎完全成功了 |
[09:24] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么啦 |
[09:29] | To be honest, I’m running out of money. | 老实说 我已经快没钱了 |
[09:34] | You still have the beach house? | 可你还有那栋海滨别墅 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:38] | Go ahead. Sell it. | 还是卖了吧 |
[09:39] | I’m not ready to sell it yet. | 我还没准备好卖掉它 |
[09:44] | What I was wondering was whether I could do something for Mindscape. | 我在想我能否为破解记忆项目做些什么 |
[09:47] | As it happens, I, uh… | 既然发生了 我 呃 |
[09:51] | I might have something you’re right for, perfect actually. | 其实 有一点也许你说的是对的 |
[09:55] | Her name is Anna. | 她叫安娜 |
[09:58] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 哦 你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:01] | Forget about the name, right? | 别管这名字了 好吗 |
[10:04] | She used to be my patient when she was little. | 她小时候曾经是我的病人 |
[10:08] | Very special girl… | 她是个很特别的女孩儿 |
[10:10] | she’s a teenager now, but I don’t think a…a doctor can help. | 现在长大了 但我不认为医生可以帮助她 |
[10:14] | Maybe a viewer can. | 也许观察者可以 |
[10:16] | Well, what’s her problem? | 她有什么毛病吗 |
[10:18] | She’s on a hunger strike. All you have to do is get her to eat. | 她绝食 你要做的就是尽可能让她吃东西 |
[10:21] | Just tell the parents to hide the fashion magazines. | 让其他病人把时尚杂志收起来 |
[10:24] | John… | 约翰 |
[10:28] | You know, it could be a quick one for you, | 你知道的 如果你不想卖掉那个海滨别墅 |
[10:30] | if you didn’t wanna sell the beach house. | 你很快就成穷光蛋了 |
[10:49] | Hi John, I’m so happy you’re back in the saddle. | 嗨 约翰 我真高兴你又回来了 |
[10:52] | Anna’s still refusing to eat, trying to pressure them… | 安娜依然不吃东西 还试图给他们施压 |
[10:55] | into letting her out of the house. | 让他们滚出房子 |
[10:57] | She’s very fragile, so tread carefully. | 她很脆弱的 耐心点对她 |
[11:01] | Try to find a trauma for her therapist to work on…bye. | 赶紧找到她创伤原因吧 再见 |
[12:20] | Thank you so much for working on Anna’s case. | 谢谢你在安娜的事情上如此费心 |
[12:23] | -I’m Michelle. -John. | -我叫米歇尔 -约翰 |
[12:26] | And this is Anna’s stepfather, Robert. | 这位是安娜的继父 罗伯特 |
[12:29] | Sebastian speaks very highly of you. | 塞巴斯蒂安对你评价很高 |
[12:34] | Even as a baby, Anna was unusual. | 安娜在婴儿时期就表现得很不寻常 |
[12:37] | She didn’t smile when you smiled at her, but she didn’t cry much, either. | 你对她微笑 她却从不朝你微笑 但她也不怎么哭 |
[12:41] | I would say she was unusually focused for a child, | 我只能说她作为一个小孩子 这样太奇怪了 |
[12:45] | always calm. | 她总是那么平静 |
[12:47] | She looked at things as if she already knew what they were. | 她看某个事物的时候 就好像已经知道那些是什么了 |
[12:50] | Later, of course, we took her to a specialist, | 后来 我们带她去找专家问诊 |
[12:54] | and her IQ score came back off the charts. | 她的智商高到破表 |
[12:56] | When was the last time she ate? | 她上一次吃东西是在什么时候 |
[12:58] | She stopped eating one week ago. | 她一周前就没有吃东西了 |
[13:00] | She’s taking vitamins and drinking water, but nothing else. | 她只吃维他命 喝水 其他的一律不吃 |
[13:04] | In my opinion, she should be…in a place that can provide the proper care. | 依我看 她应该去一个能够很好照顾她的地方 |
[13:09] | I’m sure Anna can get better here. | 我确定安娜会好起来的 |
[13:13] | Mr. Washington, ah…as I’m sure you can appreciate… | 华盛顿先生 我会很感激的 |
[13:15] | this is a matter that requires great discretion. | 这件事要有很厉害的判断力 |
[13:18] | I will need you to sign a non-disclosure contract… | 我需要你签署这份保密合同 |
[13:20] | that anything revealed in Anna’s memories | 任何有关安娜记忆的事情都不允许散播 |
[13:24] | can’t be disseminated beyond Michelle and myself. | 只能跟米歇尔和我说 |
[13:26] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[13:27] | Anna is so special, she’s so many talents, she’s… | 安娜太特殊了 她很有天赋 她 |
[13:34] | Gifted. | 很有才 |
[13:36] | Yes, gifted. | 是的 很有才 |
[13:39] | I think there are better words for it. | 我觉得还有更适合的词来形容她 |
[13:41] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[13:44] | I would say haunted. | 比如精神失常 |
[13:51] | What happened to Anna’s real father? | 安娜的亲生父亲呢 |
[13:54] | He died…when I was pregnant. | 他去世了 在我怀孕的时候 |
[13:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 很抱歉 |
[13:58] | Does Anna get along with Robert? | 安娜和罗伯特相处得如何 |
[14:00] | Not well, lately…but he’s tried to do his best for her. | 最近不太好 但是罗伯特尽全力对她最好 |
[14:04] | -I see. -This way. | -我明白了 -这边走 |
[14:07] | Is there any specific reason why Anna is refusing to eat? | 安娜拒绝吃东西有什么特别的原因吗 |
[14:11] | She wants to go back to school, but that’s impossible. | 她很想重回学校 但这是不可能的 |
[14:13] | I’m sure Sebastian told you about her cutting herself. | 我确定塞巴斯蒂安告诉过你 安娜曾试图割腕自杀 |
[14:17] | We’ve had to remove all sharp objects from her room. | 我们不得不把她房间所有锋利的东西都拿走 |
[14:20] | We need to protect her. | 我们要保护她 |
[14:22] | From what? | 保护她什么 |
[14:25] | To protect her, from herself. | 保护她不会伤害到自己 |
[14:47] | Sweetie. This is John… | 亲爱的 这位是约翰 |
[14:49] | the gentleman I told you was coming to visit. | 我跟你说过要来拜访的先生 |
[14:52] | Aren’t you late for your AA meeting, Mom? | 你的嗜酒者互戒协会会议要迟到了吧 妈妈 |
[15:12] | -Can I have a seat? -Can I have a seat? | -我能坐这儿吗 -我能坐这儿吗 |
[15:17] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[15:19] | We won’t guess the next one for sure, | 我们不必猜出下一个问题是什么 |
[15:21] | so go ahead, make yourself comfortable. | 那么随便问吧 你觉得舒服就行 |
[15:27] | That’s quite the party trick you have there. | 这可真是你的作风 |
[15:45] | What’s the metronome for? | 节拍器是干什么用的 |
[15:48] | I like the rhythm when I draw. It’s soothing. | 我画画的时候喜欢有节拍 这让我觉得舒服 |
[15:58] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[16:00] | Much. | 好多了 |
[16:05] | Anna, you know what catabolysis is? | 安娜 你知道自愈系统是什么吗 |
[16:08] | If you don’t eat, your organs are gonna fail. | 如果你不吃饭 你的器官就会衰竭 |
[16:11] | John, do you know what “prana” is? | 约翰 你知道”普拉那”是什么不 |
[16:13] | It’s sanskrit, it means vital life. | 这是梵文 意思是生命能量 |
[16:16] | There are Yogis in India who rarely eat. | 在印度有些瑜伽修行者 他们几乎不吃东西 |
[16:19] | They get all their energy or “prana” from the air and the sun. | 他们是从空气和太阳中获取生命能量 |
[16:22] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你是这样的吗 |
[16:24] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[16:25] | No, but I do have to ask you some questions. | 不是 但我得问你一些问题 |
[16:33] | I would like you to tell me what expression you see. | 我想让你告诉我你看到的表情是什么 |
[16:39] | What am I getting in exchange for making you earn some of Robert’s money? | 我为了让你赚到罗伯特的钱 我会得到了什么 |
[16:44] | Well, you might get to know yourself better. | 呃 你可能更懂你自己了 |
[16:53] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[16:58] | Malice. | 怨恨 |
[17:03] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[17:06] | He’s expressing happiness, maybe even affection. | 他在表达快乐 可能还有深深的喜爱之情 |
[17:11] | What about this guy? | 这个家伙呢 |
[17:15] | That guy’s pissed off. | 他很生气 |
[17:17] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[17:21] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[17:27] | I think her husband’s out late, and she’s wondering where he is. | 我猜她丈夫晚上很晚出去 而她在想他要去哪里 |
[17:29] | She’s worried he’s with someone else, | 她很担心丈夫去见别的女人 |
[17:31] | but she’s also glad to have the down time… | 但是她还是很高兴能有段低谷时间 |
[17:33] | ’cause he’s a loser. | 因为他就是个失败者 |
[17:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna tell you a story… | 我要跟你讲个故事 |
[17:46] | and then I’m gonna ask you a question. Okay? | 然后我会问你个问题 好吗 |
[17:52] | There’s this girl about your age at her mother’s funeral. | 有个年纪跟你相仿的女孩 参加她妈妈的葬礼 |
[17:56] | At the funeral, she sees this guy she’s never seen before. | 在葬礼上 她见到了一个从未谋面的人 |
[18:00] | She gets to meet him, briefly. | 她去跟他简要地认识了下 |
[18:02] | And she thinks he’s amazing. He’s everything she’s ever wanted. | 她觉得那个人很棒 他就是她一直想遇见的人 |
[18:05] | She falls in love with him, right there and then. | 她很快就爱上了他 就在那个时候 |
[18:08] | But, in the crowds at the funeral, she gets separated… | 但是 在葬礼中 她和那个家伙被人群隔开 |
[18:12] | from him before she has a chance to ask for his number. | 而她还没来得及找他要电话号码 |
[18:17] | And two days later…this girl…kills her own sister. | 两天后 这个女孩 杀死了自己的姐姐 |
[18:23] | What’s her motive for killing her sister? | 那么请问她杀害她姐姐的动机是什么 |
[18:30] | Her motive is she wants to meet the guy again. | 她的杀人动机就是她想再次见到那个人 |
[18:38] | Did I get it right? | 我回答得对吗 |
[18:40] | Oh, there’s no right answer. | 嗯 哦 没有正确的答案 |
[18:47] | Depends on what you’re looking for. | 这取决于你寻找的是什么东西 |
[18:49] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | You’re testing me to see if I think like a sociopath. | 你在测试我 看我是不是一个反社会的人 |
[18:55] | Sociopaths sometimes have trouble reading facial expressions. | 反社会者有时候无法辨认面部表情 |
[18:58] | With the second test, I gave you the answer you were looking for… | 第二个测试我给出了你正要寻找的答案 |
[19:02] | but, the fact is, that story has a flawed set up. | 但实际上 这个故事有意设了一个缺陷 |
[19:04] | The more logical outcome would be for the girl to kill her father. | 结局越是符合逻辑女孩儿 就越可能杀害她父亲 |
[19:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:12] | If the girl didn’t know the man, it’s unlikely her sister would. | 如果女孩儿不认识那个男人 那她姐姐也不可能认识 |
[19:15] | And it was her mother’s funeral where she met this guy… | 而她是在她妈妈的葬礼上遇见那个男人的 |
[19:19] | so it would make more sense for her to kill her father. | 所以她杀了她父亲有解释得通 |
[19:20] | There would be a higher probability that the… | 那么极有可能 |
[19:23] | the mystery stud would attend her father’s funeral. | 那个神秘人会参加她父亲的葬礼 |
[19:30] | That’s probably true. | 有可能是这样 |
[19:32] | I’m not a sociopath, just smart enough to think like one. | 我不是反社会者 只是比较聪明可以像反社会者那样去思考 |
[19:42] | Can I see what you’re drawing? | 我能看看你画是什么吗 |
[19:54] | If you’re not a doctor, then what are you? | 如果你不是医生 那你是干什么的呢 |
[19:58] | I take people to their memories. | 我把人们带入到他们的记忆中 |
[20:11] | She’s monitored all the time? | 她一直受到监控 |
[20:13] | 24-7. | 一周7天 24小时 |
[20:15] | If you need anything while you’re here, you can ask me or Ralph, | 要是你在这儿有什么需要 你尽管跟我或者拉尔夫说 |
[20:18] | we both watch Anna. | 我们都负责看管安娜 |
[20:19] | I’m John. | 我叫约翰 |
[20:21] | Oh, I’m Judith…this is my cell. | 哦 我叫朱迪思 这是我的号码 |
[20:24] | Call me, if you can’t make a session. | 要是你不开会 可以跟我打电话 |
[20:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:38] | You were right about her, she’s smart. | 你说得没错 她很聪明 |
[20:40] | Special kid, lots of problems. | 很特别的孩子 有很多问题 |
[20:44] | What do you think are the underlying issues? | 你觉得有什么潜在的问题吗 |
[20:47] | Depression, bipolar disorder with deep-seeded narcissism. | 沮丧 躁郁症并带有根深蒂固的自恋症 |
[20:52] | I’m gonna need her full file to know what memories to target. | 我需要她全部的档案 来了解她记忆 设定一个目标 |
[20:56] | Parents don’t want full disclosure. | 可家长并不希望完全暴露她的资料和记忆 |
[20:58] | What? Why? I signed an agreement! | 什么 为什么 我签订了协议的 |
[21:01] | She’s been in and out of boarding schools, involved in some incidents… | 她换了好几所寄宿学校了 涉及到一些事件 |
[21:05] | but you don’t need to get into that. | 但那些你并不需要了解 |
[21:07] | Just let her take the lead, you know? | 就让她自己带头 你懂吗 |
[21:09] | I mean…a few memories where the parents screw up. | 我的意思是 有些关于她父母搞砸了的记忆 |
[21:12] | As you know, usually, | 你知道的 通常 |
[21:14] | the dramatic experience of actually going back into memories… | 令人激动的戏剧性的经历都会载入到记忆中 |
[21:17] | affects people, gives them perspective on their present lives… | 并影响着人们 给予他们现在生活一些看法 |
[21:22] | to stop overeating, stop smoking…whatever. | 不要暴饮暴食 不吸烟 等等 |
[21:25] | Make her eat. Simple case. | 让她吃点东西吧 一个简单的案子 |
[21:38] | Will I know I’m in a memory? | 我知道我在记忆中吗 |
[21:40] | It should feel like it’s happening for the first time… | 感觉就像是头一次发生在生命中 |
[21:43] | but it’ll be different from the original event. | 但会跟原先的事情不太一样 |
[21:46] | Because your unconscious mind will know that you’ve been there before. | 因为你的潜意识想法知道你曾经历过这件事 |
[21:51] | Also… | 同样的 |
[21:53] | me being there makes it different. | 我会让事情变得有些不同 |
[21:58] | The equipment is useful to record the session. | 这仪器可以记录下整个过程 |
[22:14] | I will be watching you for the whole time. | 我会全程观察你 |
[22:16] | If anything happens, I can bring you back, right away. Okay? | 如果有何不测 我会立刻把你从记忆中带回来 明白吗 |
[22:21] | Now, you may see me in the distance, but you won’t know that it’s me. | 现在 你可以远远地看着我 但你不会知道那是我 |
[22:24] | If I’m next to you, you won’t be able to see me at all… | 如果我在你旁边 那你压根儿就看不见我了 |
[22:28] | unless I call you back. | 除非我把你从记忆中唤回 |
[22:30] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[22:31] | Yes. | 明白 |
[22:34] | Please put these in your ears. | 把这个塞入耳朵里 |
[22:37] | They conceal a tone, hidden in white noise. | 这个会摈去音调 屏蔽掉外界的噪音 |
[22:40] | It enables the brain to go into a theta state. | 让大脑处于放电影的状态 |
[22:43] | Can we use my metronome as well? | 可以用我的节拍器吗 |
[22:45] | Uh…sure. | 呢 当然可以 |
[22:53] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[22:55] | Focus on your first memory. | 让我们先集中在第一个记忆吧 |
[22:57] | The further back we can go, the better. | 我们能回忆的事情越久远越好 |
[23:02] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[23:07] | Relax. | 放松 |
[23:10] | Think about that first memory. | 想想第一个记忆 |
[23:13] | At first, your memories will jump around, but that’s okay. | 一开始 你的记忆会发生跳跃 不过没关系 |
[23:26] | When you’re ready… | 当你准备好了 |
[23:28] | close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:47] | Let’s begin… | 我们开始 |
[23:57] | now. | 现在 |
[23:58] | I like you being here with us… | 我喜欢你在这儿陪着我们 |
[24:00] | We all know you like girls. | 我们都知道你喜欢女孩子 |
[24:05] | She’s just a girl for god sakes! | 而她也仅仅只是个女孩子 |
[24:07] | We have a responsibility! | 我们对她有责任 |
[24:08] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[24:10] | She needs to be in an institution! | 她需要去一个专门的机构 |
[24:12] | She’s my daughter! | 她是我女儿 |
[24:19] | This old man, he played three. | 老人啊老人弹三曲 |
[24:23] | He played knick-knack on my knee. | 在我的膝盖敲三曲 |
[24:26] | With a knick-knack paddy whack… | 用玩具棍儿奏三曲 |
[24:28] | give a dog a bone… | 送给狗儿骨头一根 |
[24:30] | this old man came rolling home. | 老人啊老人蹒跚回家里 |
[24:52] | What game are you playing, honey? | 你在玩什么游戏呢 亲爱的 |
[24:54] | Can I play with you? | 我能跟你一起玩吗 |
[25:00] | You have to be quiet. | 你得安静点 |
[25:06] | What are you up to? | 你想干嘛 |
[25:12] | Mommy’s not feeling well today. | 妈妈今天身体不舒服 |
[25:15] | You can’t do that! You can’t just… | 你不能那样做 你不要 |
[25:17] | We have to think about Anna. Anna is the focus of the attention. | 我们要为安娜考虑 安娜才应该是我们的关注点 |
[25:20] | Don’t you think I’m thinking about her? | 你难道不觉得我是在为她考虑吗 |
[25:22] | We have a responsibility! We are not the right people! | 我们有责任的 我们不是合适的人选 |
[25:25] | This is not the place for her, Michelle! | 这里不适合她生活 米歇尔 |
[25:40] | -Come with me, young lady! -Dad! Let me down! | -跟我来 姑娘 -爸爸 让我下来 |
[25:47] | I’ll let you out when you realize that spying on people is wrong. | 当你意识到偷窥别人是不对的 我再放你出来 |
[25:50] | For god’s sakes, She’s only a girl! | 上帝啊 她只是个女孩子 |
[25:52] | She’s different, Michelle. | 她跟别人不一样 米歇尔 |
[25:54] | She’s not like other children, she needs to be in an institution. | 她跟别的孩子不一样 她需要去一家专门的机构 |
[26:02] | -Well, why isn’t it here, then? -Because I put it in here. | -为什么不能是这里 -因为是我放在这儿的 |
[26:08] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[26:09] | She tried to stab you, for Christ’s sakes! | 可她试图刺伤你啊 我的天 |
[26:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:18] | And coming back…now. | 现在回来吧 |
[26:23] | Ow. | 哦 |
[26:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:28] | You were there? | 你在那儿吗 |
[26:29] | I was right next to you. | 我就在你旁边 |
[26:31] | Spooky. | 像幽灵一样啊 |
[26:35] | Can we do more? | 我们能再来一次吗 |
[26:37] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[26:44] | Self-involved, | 自我沉浸的 |
[26:46] | emotionally stunted retards is what one hopes for in parents. | 情感上受阻碍的并不是家长们希望看到的 |
[26:50] | Did you see the letter opener? | 你看到拆信的人了吗 |
[26:52] | I did. | 我看到了 |
[26:55] | Maybe my stepdad is the one you | 也许我继父就是 |
[26:56] | should be testing for personality disorders. | 你应该测试是否有人格障碍的人 |
[26:58] | Is he why you’re on a hunger strike? | 是因为他 你才绝食的吗 |
[27:07] | So you married? | 你结婚了 |
[27:10] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[27:12] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[27:14] | Same as yours. | 跟你同名 |
[27:18] | I like her already. | 我已经喜欢她了 |
[27:23] | Show me a picture. | 给我看看照片 |
[27:24] | I don’t carry one anymore. | 我没有她照片 |
[27:27] | C’mon, John. | 拜托 约翰 |
[27:29] | A guy like you always has a picture in his wallet. | 像你这样的男人 应该在钱包里放张你妻子的照片啊 |
[27:32] | I’ll show you a picture… | 我会给你看的啦 |
[27:34] | if you agree to eat something. | 如果你答应我吃点东西 |
[27:41] | You wanna see her? | 你想看看她吗 |
[27:43] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[27:54] | Robert desperately wants to put me away. | 罗伯特迫切地希望把我送走 |
[27:56] | And something like LSD in my food would make me act crazy. | 食物里的某种类似麻醉药 会让我做出疯狂的举动 |
[28:01] | Well then, let’s flip out together. | 然后我们就一起失控 |
[28:04] | If I start hallucinating, you’ll demand a drug test… | 如果我开始产生幻觉 你就要进行药检了 |
[28:06] | before they lock me away in a padded room, right? | 在他们把我关到软垫病室之前 是吧 |
[28:08] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:11] | C mon, let’s eat! | 来吧 我们一起吃 |
[28:26] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[28:38] | Eat slowly so you don’t make yourself sick. | 慢点吃 不然会想吐的 |
[28:45] | Why do you wanna see this antique letter opener? | 你为什么想看这封古老的开信刀 |
[28:50] | I like to confirm memories, just to be sure. | 我喜欢确定记忆 只是想确认 |
[28:54] | I cut her accidentally. | 我意外地割伤了她 |
[28:57] | It’s always haunted me. | 这一直困扰着我 |
[29:01] | -Is your husband here? -Mm-hm. | -你丈夫在这吗 -嗯 |
[29:03] | Can I talk to you both? | 我能跟你们俩谈谈吗 |
[29:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | Anna just started to eat. | 安娜开始吃东西了 |
[29:11] | So, will I see you at 7:00 to celebrate? | 那我可以7点见你 庆祝一下吗 |
[29:13] | Okay, shall I pick you up then? | 好的 要我到时去接你吗 |
[29:16] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 当然可以啦 |
[29:18] | But only one drink. | 但只能喝一杯 |
[29:50] | So you like being a nurse? | 你喜欢当护士吗 |
[29:52] | I like helping people. | 我喜欢帮助人们 |
[29:54] | You take your job quite seriously, huh? | 你对待工作很认真啊 |
[29:56] | Well, if you can’t do what you love, | 如果你不能从事自己热爱的事情 |
[29:57] | then at least make sure you love what you do. | 那至少让自己喜欢上你所做的事情 |
[30:00] | Isn’t that what they say? | 这不就是他们所说的吗 |
[30:01] | They do say that, that is absolutely true. | 他们确实这么说 这绝对是对的 |
[30:08] | I think you’re doing a great job with Anna. | 我觉得你为安娜做的事情很伟大 |
[30:10] | Thank you for your confidence. | 谢谢你的信任 |
[30:14] | Sometimes I don’t think I’m gonna be able to help her. | 有时候我不觉得 我能够帮助到她 |
[30:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:21] | My wife and I had a baby boy… | 我妻子和我曾经有个儿子 |
[30:23] | who died a few months after he was born. | 但是出生后几个月就夭折了 |
[30:27] | My wife kept wanting to go back to the time when he was still alive, and… | 我妻子一直想回到我们儿子活着的那个时候 |
[30:34] | eventually the time came when… | 最终变成这样一个情况 |
[30:36] | she wasn’t happy unless she was in the memory. | 那就是除非她活在记忆当中 否则她会很不开心 |
[30:41] | She became obsessed. | 然后她就抑郁了 |
[30:43] | So, I refused to take her to the past anymore. | 于是 我不愿意让她回忆过去 |
[30:48] | She…spiraled downward, she…became depressed and I lost her. | 她的状态不断在恶化 最后得了抑郁症 我失去了她 |
[30:57] | I couldn’t help her. | 我没有办法帮她 |
[31:00] | I tried to keep her in the house, but you can’t lock someone up… | 我试着把她关在家里 但你不能因为自己恐惧 |
[31:05] | just because of your own fears. | 就把一个人这样锁起来 |
[31:20] | I had a great time. | 我觉得跟你相处得很愉快 |
[31:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:22] | I hope I didn’t talk too much. Oh, you did… | 我希望我没有说太多 哦 你确实 |
[31:25] | but I liked it. | 但我喜欢这样 |
[31:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:28] | So, you’re not even gonna try to come up, so I can say no? | 你甚至没有想要上来 那样我可以拒绝了 |
[31:33] | Uh… | 呃 |
[31:39] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[31:42] | Safe home. | 平安回家 |
[31:52] | It’s not your fault, John! | 这不是你的错 约翰 |
[31:57] | It’s not your fault, John! | 这不是你的错 约翰 |
[32:09] | I’m telling you, Sebastian, I saw her last night. | 我告诉你 塞巴斯蒂安 我昨晚看到她了 |
[32:11] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[32:14] | She’s under lock and key, never allowed to leave her room. | 她被锁住了 不允许离开房间 |
[32:16] | I know, but I…I know what I saw. | 我知道 但我理解我所看到的 |
[32:19] | Do you, John? Is everything all right? | 你呢 约翰 一切都还好吧 |
[32:22] | Everything’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[32:50] | We may have one, because there are blind spots. | 我们也许有一个 因为存在盲点 |
[32:54] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么 |
[32:56] | Anna pushed Judith down the stairs. | 安娜把朱迪思从楼梯上推了下去 |
[32:59] | Judith is in the hospital with multiple fractures. | 朱迪思现在在医院里 身上有多处骨折 |
[33:04] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:08] | Oh, my god! | 哦 我的天呐 |
[33:12] | There’s no other angle at the top of the stairs? | 楼梯上面没有其他死角吗 |
[33:14] | Blind spot. | 盲点 |
[33:18] | On Monday, Anna will be confined to an institution… | 星期一安娜就会被关进一家专门的机构 |
[33:20] | that can properly address her needs. | 那里可以满足她的需求 |
[33:23] | Fortunately, as a family friend, Judith will not be pressing any charges. | 幸运的是 作为一个朋友 朱迪思不会收取任何费用 |
[33:29] | I didn’t do it, John. | 不是我干的 约翰 |
[33:31] | Then why would Judith say you did? | 那为什么朱迪思说是你做的 |
[33:34] | Judith always sneaks back in late at night. | 朱迪思总是深更半夜悄悄回来 |
[33:36] | Mom’s knocked-out on sleeping pills, and that’s when they have sex. | 妈妈吃了安眠药后睡着了 他们就在那时做爱的 |
[33:39] | Who? Robert and Judith? | 谁 罗伯特和朱迪思吗 |
[33:43] | He always sleeps with the good looking help. Just ask Jaime. | 他总爱和长得好看的人发生关系 问问杰米就知道了 |
[33:46] | I mean, you saw what she was doing with Robert in the library. | 我的意思是 你看到她在图书馆跟罗伯特做什么了 |
[33:48] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[33:51] | When she first came here, Judith had tried to make friends with me. | 她第一次到这儿的时候 朱迪思想跟我做朋友 |
[33:54] | And she was all like, “I have no luck with men”. | 她说”我异性缘一直不太好” |
[33:56] | Well, my stepfather moved right in. | 然后 我继父就搬进来了 |
[33:58] | You know, maybe…maybe they had a fight, it got violent… | 你知道的 也许他们吵架了 还吵得很激烈 |
[34:00] | and now they’re trying to cover it up | 可现在他们却想怪罪到那个生病的女孩儿 |
[34:01] | by blaming it on the sick girl. | 以此掩盖他们不和 |
[34:02] | Or maybe Robert just cold-bloodedly pushed her, okay? | 或许罗伯特只是很冷血无情地推了她一下 好吗 |
[34:04] | This is exactly the kind of thing he’s been hoping for to lock me up. | 这恰恰就是他所希望的 把我锁起来的原因 |
[34:07] | Oh, c’mon, Anna. | 哦 别这样说 安娜 |
[34:08] | Open your eyes, John! | 睁开双眼吧 约翰 |
[34:10] | My mother’s family is one of the richest in America. | 我母亲的家庭是全美最富有的人家之一 |
[34:13] | And Robert’s on an allowance. | 而罗伯特需要领取救济金 |
[34:16] | If I die, the money goes to a charitable trust and he gets zilch. | 如果我死了 钱就会转入慈善信托 他一分钱都没有 |
[34:20] | But if I’m committed… | 但要是我干坏事 |
[34:22] | I get the money, but I have no rights. | 我得了钱 但我却没有权利 |
[34:25] | Robert controls every penny. | 罗伯特掌管了经济大权 |
[34:27] | And I’m sure Judith knows this. | 我很确定朱迪思知道这事儿 |
[34:30] | Maybe he was afraid that she was gonna tell you | 也许他害怕她会告诉你 |
[34:31] | and that you’d find out his secret plans. | 你会发现他的秘密计划 |
[34:33] | And I’m sure he told you, only moments ago, | 我很确定他几个月前告诉你了 |
[34:35] | that they send me to an institution on Monday. | 他们星期一把我送个一家机构 |
[34:37] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[34:38] | Please, John, you have to help me prove that I’m innocent. | 拜托 约翰 你得帮我证明我是清白的 |
[34:42] | You’re the only person they’re gonna trust. | 你是我唯一相信的人 |
[34:45] | I…I can’t get send away to a mental institution. | 我 我不能被送到精神病院 |
[34:47] | I won’t survive that. | 那样我会死的 |
[34:49] | I know…I know I’m different, not like other girls… | 我知道 我知道我与众不同 不像其他女孩儿 |
[34:52] | but doesn’t mean I’m a murderer. | 但这不能说明我是杀人凶手 |
[34:54] | I don’t even… | 我甚至认为 |
[34:55] | I don’t even think of doing half the things they’re accusing me of! | 他们指控我的一半事情都是错的 |
[34:57] | Please, John! | 拜托了 约翰 |
[34:59] | Help me figure out what the hell’s going on with me. | 帮我弄清楚我到底是怎么了 |
[35:03] | I mean, you’re all I have. | 我的意思是 我全靠你了 |
[35:39] | John. | 约翰 |
[35:42] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[35:45] | Pretty out of it. | 好多了 |
[35:48] | Judith, did you see…Anna push you down the stairs? | 朱迪思 你看到安娜把你从楼梯上推下来了吗 |
[35:54] | Are you here for Anna or for me? | 你到底是站在安娜那边 还是我这边 |
[35:56] | I’m here for you. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[35:59] | But I need to know what happened. | 但我需要知道发生了什么 |
[36:02] | I know I went to bring her some food. | 我就记得我当时给她拿了些食物 |
[36:07] | I thought I locked the door. | 我好像把门锁了 |
[36:11] | Why don’t you go to my memory? | 你为什么不侵入我的记忆 |
[36:17] | Ah…doesn’t work like that. | 啊 不是那样的 |
[36:22] | How do you know it wasn’t Robert? | 你怎么知道不是罗伯特 |
[36:25] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[36:27] | Judith, I know. | 朱迪思 我知道 |
[36:29] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[36:32] | I know about you and Robert. | 我知道你和罗伯特的事 |
[36:36] | Did he hit on me? | 他打我了吗 |
[36:41] | Whatever, doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 那不重要 |
[36:43] | There’s nothing going on between me and Robert. | 我跟罗伯特之间没什么 |
[36:51] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[36:56] | I hope you get better soon. | 我希望你快点好起来 |
[37:08] | I can’t believe that Anna would hurt Judith. | 我不相信是安娜伤害了朱迪思 |
[37:11] | Can you help my daughter, John? | 你能救救我女儿吗 约翰 |
[37:13] | I believe I can, Mrs. Greene. | 我相信我可以 格林夫人 |
[37:15] | I can take her to her traumatic memories, | 我可以带她去复原创伤记忆 |
[37:18] | help her understand her behavior. | 来帮助她理解她的行为 |
[37:21] | And I wanna find out the truth. | 我还想查明真相 |
[37:22] | My husband wants to send her to a professional care facility. | 我丈夫想把她送到专业的护理机构 |
[37:25] | I don’t want that, but he’s already paid the registration fee… | 可我不希望这样 但他已经缴纳住院费了 |
[37:28] | and they’re expecting her in a week. | 一个星期后就要入院 |
[37:30] | As soon as I see that file, I’ll know what I should be looking for. | 我一看到那个文件 我就知道我应该去找她 |
[37:35] | I’ll have Sebastian’s assistant send it to you right away. | 我会让塞巴斯蒂安的助理马上给你送过来 |
[37:39] | Sebastian has it? | 塞巴斯蒂安有文件吗 |
[37:45] | You’ll see why the family didn’t want you to see the file. | 你很快就知道为什么这个家不愿意让你看到文件 |
[37:48] | It’s strong stuff, John. | 这是很有说服力的资料 约翰 |
[37:50] | You said this was a simple case. | 你说过这只是个简单的案子 |
[37:52] | And it should have been, John. | 也确实应该很简单 约翰 |
[37:54] | Maybe you’re not ready to come back. | 也许你还没准备好回来 |
[37:56] | Look…they’re gonna put Anna in an institution. | 看 他们要把安娜送进精神病院了 |
[37:59] | If you’d sent me the file earlier, | 如果你早点把资料拿给我 |
[38:01] | maybe I could have prevented all this. | 或许我就可以阻止这一切的发生 |
[38:02] | Are you sure you want to continue with the case? | 你确定你还要继续查这个案子吗 |
[38:06] | I’m Anna’s best hope right now. | 我现在是安娜最大的希望 |
[38:08] | I’ll call you in a couple of days. | 我过几天给你打电话 |
[38:53] | Do you know why you’re here, Anna? | 你知道你为什么在这儿吗 安娜 |
[38:55] | That’s pretty obvious. | 很明显啊 |
[38:57] | For just one day, can we talk about something other than me? | 就一天 我们能不要谈我而谈谈别的事情吗 |
[39:01] | What made you try to kill yourself? | 你为什么要试图自杀 |
[39:04] | Red… | 红色 |
[39:06] | it’s such a dark, rich color. | 是个很黑暗 很丰富的颜色 |
[39:09] | Particular shade, it’s hard to come by. | 有着特别的阴影 是个很难忽略掉的颜色 |
[39:14] | Blood…it’s red. | 血就是红色的 |
[39:17] | It’s kind of beautiful. | 很美丽的颜色 |
[39:19] | Can you tell me about your relationship with your parents? | 你能跟我说说你和父母的关系吗 |
[39:22] | My mother’s trying harder, I suppose, but it’s still pretty pathetic. | 我妈妈很努力 我觉得 但依然很可悲 |
[39:27] | Her heart’s like…one of those fancy ice sculptures they have at parties. | 她的心就像一个冰雕一样 冷冷的 |
[39:30] | 罗伯特·格林 | |
[39:32] | Do you really want to know the answer? Please. | 你真的想知道答案吗 拜托 |
[39:35] | 百万富寡妇与罗伯特·格林喜结连理 | |
[39:35] | 格林先生欲竞选国会议员 | |
[39:36] | It’s my parents who are crazy…not me. | 我父母疯了 我没疯 |
[39:42] | 行为的潜在原因 家庭秘密 | |
[39:44] | Did you have feelings for your teacher? Mr. Tatum? | 你对你的老师有感情吗 塔特姆先生 |
[39:45] | 对未成年人性侵 | |
[39:47] | 被指控犯强奸罪 | |
[39:49] | That school was depressing. He was nice. | 那个学校太人压抑了 但老师人还不错 |
[39:49] | 汤姆·奥尔特 | |
[39:52] | Did he take pictures of you? | 他给你照过相吗 |
[39:54] | Would you mind if I take a picture of you? | 你介意我为你拍张照吗 |
[39:55] | Yes. | 好的 |
[39:56] | What kind of pictures? | 什么样的照片呢 |
[39:59] | Artistic photos. | 艺术照 |
[40:08] | It was like a Jackson Pollock painting… | 就像杰克逊·波洛克的画一样 |
[40:11] | 福特克 里斯廷 | |
[40:11] | 科克尔 考特尼 | |
[40:11] | 梅里克 苏珊 | |
[40:11] | 受害者 | |
[40:12] | where the blood sprayed across the floor. | 那幅画里地毯上都是血 |
[40:15] | 三次杀人未遂 | |
[40:15] | 格林·安妮 | |
[40:15] | 被指控 | |
[40:17] | 已解雇 | |
[40:17] | I can still see the exact pattern when I close my eyes. | 我闭上眼脑海中都能浮现出那幅画 |
[40:21] | Do you want to die, Anna? | 你想过死亡吗 安娜 |
[40:24] | Don’t we all die in the end? | 我们到最后都会死的 |
[40:28] | It’s kind of a freedom. | 这是一种自由 |
[40:29] | There are other ways to be free. | 获取自由的方式有很多 |
[40:31] | Not if you’re not allowed to have it. | 除非你不想拥有自由 |
[40:34] | Then what do you do? | 那你要干嘛 |
[41:01] | Will you lift your chin a bit? | 下巴稍微抬高一点可以吗 |
[41:08] | How do you feel when you draw? | 你画画的时候什么感觉 |
[41:11] | Like the whole world disappears. | 感觉全世界都消失了 |
[41:14] | Like nothing else matters. | 感觉其他任何事都无关紧要 |
[41:17] | All right, finished. | 好啦 画完啦 |
[41:19] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[41:20] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[41:24] | Can I have your bag? | 能把你的包给我一下吗 |
[41:32] | Promise me you’ll look at it when you get home? | 向我保证你回家了再看 |
[41:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:36] | Are we even now? | 我们现在扯平了 |
[41:39] | Can we start the session? | 可以开始了吗 |
[41:41] | Yeah, we can. | 嗯 可以开始了 |
[41:53] | Mousey? It’s extremely dangerous. | 毛斯 太危险了 |
[41:56] | My real name is Megan Scanlon. | 我真正的名字叫梅根·斯坎伦 |
[41:57] | Had sex with your teacher? | 跟你老师上床了吗 |
[42:00] | Who you raping, bitch? | 你强奸了谁 贱人 |
[42:16] | 怎么啦 新来的 | |
[42:30] | Hi, I’m Mousey. | 嗨 我叫毛斯 |
[42:37] | Mousey? That’s really your name? | 毛斯 这是你真名 |
[42:40] | It’s what the people here call me. | 这里的人都这样叫我 |
[42:41] | My real name is Megan, Megan Scanlon. | 我其实叫梅根·斯坎伦 |
[42:45] | So Susan Merricks your roommate. | 所以苏珊·梅里克斯是你室友 |
[42:47] | What’s she really like? | 她人怎么样 |
[42:48] | I heard she was training for the Olympics, had a nervous breakdown… | 我听说她在为奥运会进行训练 曾经有严重的精神崩溃 |
[42:51] | beat up a horse or something. | 暴打了一匹马还是什么 |
[42:53] | Oh, great! Frigid and Mousey are here. | 哦 太好了 福里奇和毛斯都在这儿 |
[42:57] | Look, just because I’ve been assigned to watch over you… | 听着 不要因为我被派来监视你们 |
[43:00] | doesn’t mean you have to be in the room all the time, Frigid. | 你们就必须一直待在房间 福里奇 |
[43:04] | Name’s Anna. | 我是安娜 |
[43:06] | Capital A, N, N, A. | 安 娜 |
[43:10] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[43:13] | Now. | 快点 |
[43:19] | Or maybe the reason you won’t go is because you wanna watch me changing. | 你不想离开也许是因为你想偷看我换衣服 |
[43:23] | Right, Frigid? | 是吗 福里奇 |
[43:29] | What are you doing? No! No! No! Please don’t! | 你在干什么 不 不 不 别这样 |
[43:32] | No! No! No! Stop! | 不 不 停下来 |
[43:39] | Cameras will be locked up, and can only be signed out for a day at a time. | 监视器被锁了 而且一天中只能签名离开一次 |
[43:49] | The chemicals you will be using could be harmful… | 你所服用的药品对身体很有害 |
[43:53] | and any misuses, however slight, will end your art privileges. | 一旦滥用 哪怕超出一点剂量 也会有致命危险 |
[43:58] | Now, who here has experience with the art of photography? | 现在 这里有谁很懂摄影的 |
[44:32] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[44:34] | Someone broke into the principal’s house and stole all the alcohol. | 有人私闯校长家还偷了他酒 |
[44:38] | Do you know who might have done this? | 你知道可能是谁干的吗 |
[44:57] | House Mother, you’re talking to someone… | 院长 您在和一位认为酒精有 |
[44:59] | who takes the harmful effects of alcohol very seriously. | 很大危害的人交谈 |
[45:03] | Drinking is the Devil’s calling card. | 喝酒简直就等于慢性自杀 |
[45:15] | Hey, Anna, look. | 嘿 安娜 看 |
[45:19] | I’m so, so sorry about the closet. I… | 把你关进衣橱的事情我非常抱歉 我 |
[45:22] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 哦 别担心 |
[45:24] | Some friends are coming over to tea tomorrow. Do you want to join us? | 有几个朋友明天会过来喝茶 你要一起来吗 |
[45:29] | Can Megan come? | 梅根能来吗 |
[45:31] | What, Mousey? She’s such a retard. | 什么 毛斯 她动作太慢了 |
[45:35] | Yeah, she is. | 嗯 没错 |
[45:53] | Do you copy your roses from the rose bushes out there? | 你是画外面玫瑰丛里的玫瑰吗 |
[45:57] | Roses don’t grow during the winter. | 玫瑰在冬天不会生长的 |
[46:02] | Sometimes we remember things the way we want to, | 有时候我们按照我们希望的样子去记住一些事情 |
[46:04] | rather than the way they really were. | 而不是事情原本的样子 |
[46:07] | I didn’t do anything to those girls, if that’s what you’re implying. | 我没对这些女孩儿做什么 如果你要这么说 |
[46:11] | False memories can have a…a rushed feeling to them… | 虚假的记忆可以产生 对他们的转瞬即逝的感受 |
[46:17] | a lack of detail. | 不含细节的 |
[46:19] | The windows won’t have views or none of the clocks will work. | 窗户不是透视的 钟也坏了 |
[46:23] | Well, if you ever find me, ah, particularly attractive in a memory… | 呃 如果你找得到我 有特别吸引人的一段记忆 |
[46:27] | it’s probably because I’m making it up, too. | 这是有可能的 因为我在编织记忆 |
[46:30] | I wouldn’t picture myself having a bad skin day | 要是我知道你在旁边 |
[46:31] | if I knew you’d be around. | 那我是不会把自己塑造成有婴儿般肌肤的 |
[46:34] | Hey, I’m not kidding, okay? | 嘿 我没有开玩笑 好吗 |
[46:37] | I can accept we don’t exactly know what we’re looking for… | 我可以理解 我们并不知道我们到底想要什么 |
[46:40] | but your memories have to be real! | 但你的记忆必须是真实的 |
[46:42] | You have to be very careful! | 你一定要很仔细 |
[46:43] | Has something told you I’ve been making them up? | 有人跟你说我是瞎编的吗 |
[46:45] | Yeah, I saw a clock on the wall, the hands weren’t moving. | 是啊 我看见墙上有个钟 时针和分针不走了 |
[46:49] | The one in the dorm hallway, right? | 在宿舍走廊上的那个钟吗 |
[46:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:54] | That one never worked. | 那个一直是坏的 |
[46:56] | We used to call our gym teacher, Mr. Pierce “The Clock”, | 我们以前总是叫体育老师皮尔斯先生”钟” |
[46:59] | because he didn’t work, either. | 因为他总是不工作 |
[47:18] | You never leave the house, right? | 你从没离开过这里 对吧 |
[47:24] | Not anymore. | 嗯 没有 |
[48:09] | You’ve got 20 minutes. | 你还有20分钟 |
[48:21] | Mr. Ortega? | 奥尔加特先生 |
[48:25] | So, what are you? Some kind of therapist? | 你是干什么的 临床医学家吗 |
[48:28] | Do you know what a memory detective is? | 你知道记忆侦探是什么人吗 |
[48:32] | Somebody who takes rich people’s money. | 一个掏有钱人腰包的人 |
[48:35] | Well, that’s me. | 嗯 我就是 |
[48:36] | Has Anna’s family hired you to find out if she has a soul? | 安娜的家人雇你来查明她是否有灵魂吗 |
[48:40] | I’m just here to find out the truth. | 我只是来查明真相 |
[48:44] | That family is a nightmare. | 那家人真是个噩梦 |
[48:46] | You dig too deep, better watch your step. | 你调查得太深入的话 可要当心点 |
[48:49] | You’re lucky you didn’t get 20 years for seducing a minor. | 你很幸运你没有花20年时间引诱未成年 |
[48:53] | I’m not saying I wasn’t at fault, but that girl… | 我并不是说我没有错 但是那个女孩儿 |
[48:57] | that girl was everywhere I turned… | 我很想跟她 |
[49:02] | flirting… | 调情 |
[49:03] | finding ways to get us alone. | 想方设法让我们独处 |
[49:09] | I’ve lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[49:13] | My job, my fiance, my freedom… | 我的工作 未婚妻 包括自由 |
[49:18] | my entire fucking life, because of her. | 我这糟糕的生活全都拜她所赐 |
[49:22] | Anna’s family throws money around like confetti. | 安娜的家人随意地就把钱给扔了 |
[49:25] | They can get to anybody. | 他们可以找到任何人 |
[49:27] | Cops, district attorneys… | 警察 地方检察官 |
[49:30] | They’ve covered up all the bad stuff Anna’s done. | 他们为安娜所做的坏事情打掩护 |
[49:34] | Then, had me thrown in here for something I didn’t do. | 却让我在这里 而我什么都没做 |
[49:38] | I’m sure that they even covered it up when she tried to kill… | 我确定就算他们把安娜杀害了 |
[49:42] | those three girls at school that same year. | 其他几个女孩儿这件事给掩盖住 |
[49:46] | Anna blamed it all on another girl, Mousey… | 安娜还是会怪罪到另一个女孩儿头上 就是毛斯 |
[49:49] | but no one could find out who she was. | 但是没人知道她是谁 |
[49:52] | Not even Susan Merrick s family was able to take Anna to court. | 就连想把安娜告上法庭的苏珊·梅里克的家人都不知道 |
[49:58] | I’d love that family to finally get what’s coming to them. | 我希望这家人会遭到报应 |
[50:14] | 苏珊·梅里克 | |
[50:24] | Susan Merrick? | 苏珊·梅里克 |
[50:29] | My name is John Washington. | 我叫约翰·华盛顿 |
[50:30] | Can I ask you a few questions about Anna Greene? | 我可以问你关于安娜·格林几个问题吗 |
[50:34] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[50:37] | No, I’m not a cop, Ms. Merrick. | 不 我不是 梅里克小姐 |
[50:39] | What? Has she died or something? | 什么 她死了吗还是 |
[50:41] | No…not at all. | 不 她没死 |
[50:43] | I just want to find out what happened, | 我只是想了解发生了什么 |
[50:45] | what really happened at the Whitten Academy. | 在怀顿学院究竟发生了什么 |
[50:48] | You think Anna was responsible. | 你认为安娜要负责任 |
[50:51] | Of course, she was a total psycho. | 当然了 她有精神病 |
[50:54] | There were a lot of other girls there with problems. Could have been anyone. | 还有其他很多女孩儿也有问题 她们也有嫌疑 |
[50:58] | I got on with everyone. | 我跟每个人都谈了 |
[51:01] | Did you have a girl named Mousey at your school? | 你们学校有个叫毛斯的女孩儿吗 |
[51:04] | No…I don’t think so. | 不 应该没有 |
[51:08] | Now, I’m sorry, but I have to go. | 真不好意思 我要走了 |
[51:10] | Miss Merrick, I know what you’ve been through. | 梅里克小姐 我知道你经历了什么 |
[51:13] | I know it must have been extremely painful. | 我知道你一定很痛苦 |
[51:16] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[51:19] | Do you have any specific memory of Anna you think I should know? | 你还记得有关安娜的任何事吗 有我需要知道的吗 |
[51:24] | Yeah…sure I do. | 是的 我当然记得 |
[52:03] | Anna seriously has balls. | 安娜胆子真的很大 |
[52:05] | She was like “drinking is the Devil’s calling card”. | 有些事她明知危险还要去做 |
[52:08] | It was awesome. | 真了不起 |
[52:13] | Hey, Anna, do you want a cup? | 嘿 安娜 你要喝一杯吗 |
[52:17] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[52:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[52:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:29] | I like you being here with us. | 我喜欢你在这儿陪我们 |
[53:23] | And coming back…now. | 现在回来 |
[53:37] | You saw Mousey, right? She did it. | 你看见毛斯了 对吧 是她干的 |
[53:41] | -So you didn’t poison those girls? -Of course, not. | -所以你没有毒死那些女孩儿 -当然没有 |
[53:47] | Your prints were all over the teapot. Because I picked it up once or twice. | 可茶杯上都是你的指纹 因为我用了一两次 |
[53:52] | And why would I wipe the poison clean, but leave my prints on the teapot? | 我为什么把毒药擦拭干净 而偏偏留下自己的指纹 |
[53:55] | Not to mention hiding the poison under my bed. | 更不可能把毒药藏在我的床下 |
[53:59] | Maybe you’re too smart for your own good. | 也许你太过聪明了 |
[54:02] | If you’d wiped the pot, that would point to you. | 如果你擦了茶壶 那就表明是你干的 |
[54:04] | Maybe you just didn’t have time to hide the poison. | 也许你根本没时间把毒药藏起来 |
[54:08] | It was Megan, John. | 是梅根干的 约翰 |
[54:11] | Why didn’t you go to the cops? | 你为什么不报警 |
[54:13] | What, and tell them that Megan was obsessed | 要告诉警察梅根对我很着迷 |
[54:15] | and that she smirked at me as I was led away? | 还在我被带走的时候冲我傻笑吗 |
[54:17] | Why not? | 对啊 |
[54:18] | You’re forgetting what it’s like to be a teenager. | 你已经快忘了作为一个青少年的滋味了 |
[54:21] | Adults telling you what to do, having opinion about what you say, | 大人们告诉你要做什么 他们对于你的一切指手画脚 |
[54:23] | before you even say it. | 你甚至没有任何发言权 |
[54:25] | -There’s no Mousey, Anna. -What? | -毛斯根本不存在 安娜 -什么 |
[54:29] | -What are you talking about? -There’s no Megan at the school. | -你在说什么啊 -学校里没有叫梅根的人 |
[54:31] | -Oh, you don’t believe me? -Do you blame me? | -哦 你不相信我吗 -你责怪我 |
[54:34] | Megan transferred in during the second semester | 第二学期在我被开除以后 |
[54:37] | and left right after I got expelled. | 梅根马上转学了 |
[54:40] | You know, who the hell do you think I am? | 你知道的 你觉得我是谁 |
[54:41] | Please tell me, John! | 请告诉我吧 约翰 |
[54:42] | What…what, you think I’m some psychopath? | 什么 什么 你觉得我是精神病患者 |
[54:44] | What? This is the second day in a row you’ve called me a liar! | 什么 你这已经连续两天叫我骗子了 |
[54:47] | I want to know why you’re suddenly turning on me! | 我想知道为什么你突然攻击我 |
[54:51] | Here! My yearbook! | 这儿 我的年鉴 |
[54:54] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[55:07] | 永远是你的朋友 爱你的 毛斯 | |
[55:10] | You won’t mind if I hang on to this for a couple of days? | 你不介意我把这个保管几天吧 |
[55:13] | Sleep with it under your pillow, for all I care. | 那就好好看管 睡觉的时候都放在枕头底下 |
[55:16] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[55:17] | I want you to think about all the key moments in your life by tomorrow. | 我要你好好想想你生命中所有关键时刻 |
[55:22] | Can you do that for me? | 你能为了我这样做吗 |
[55:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[55:39] | 未成年 好斗 性挑逗 | |
[55:47] | 受到性虐待儿童的迹象与征兆 | |
[55:50] | 反社会行为 | |
[55:50] | 反叛好斗 | |
[55:50] | 离家出走 | |
[55:50] | 性行为 | |
[56:34] | John… | 约翰 |
[56:36] | John, Why don’t you help me? | 约翰 你为什么不帮我 |
[56:38] | Why don’t you wanna help me? | 你为什么不想帮我 |
[56:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[56:43] | This old man, he played three. | 老人啊老人弹三曲 |
[56:50] | He played knick-knack on my knee. | 在我的膝盖敲三曲 |
[56:54] | With a knick-knack paddy whack… | 用玩具棍儿奏三曲 |
[56:56] | give a dog a bone, this old… | 送给狗儿骨头一根 这个老人 |
[56:58] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[57:23] | Anna? | 安娜吗 |
[57:28] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[57:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:41] | 未接电话 | |
[57:41] | 格林家 | |
[58:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[58:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[58:51] | Wait! | 等下 |
[59:16] | Is there somewhere I can freshen up? | 有没有可以让我梳洗一下的地方 |
[59:18] | There’s a bathroom just down that corridor on your left. | 走廊上你左手边有个浴室 |
[59:21] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[1:01:02] | 安妮的遗产 | |
[1:01:05] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:01:09] | Maybe I’m looking for the guy from last night. | 或许我在找昨晚的那个人 |
[1:01:14] | You know, Mr. Greene, it really isn’t necessary to have me followed. | 你知道的 格林先生 真的没必要跟着我 |
[1:01:20] | I had you extensively looked into before you were hired. | 在雇佣你之前我就专门调查过你 |
[1:01:23] | I don’t have anyone following you now. | 我没有再跟着你了 |
[1:01:26] | And now, if you’d be so kind, your work in this house is upstairs. | 现在 如果你这么好 你在这里的工作位于楼上 |
[1:02:27] | Very nice, Anna. | 很好 安娜 |
[1:02:31] | Not just yet. | 还没好 |
[1:03:17] | Glad you’re back from zombie land. | 很高兴你从将僵尸状态重新回来 |
[1:03:20] | You okay, want some water? | 你还好吗 需要喝水吗 |
[1:03:27] | Aren’t they great? Better than what you had before. | 画得不错吧 比你之前看到的要好 |
[1:03:32] | How did you do that? | 你怎么画的 |
[1:03:34] | I just downloaded it. | 这是我下载的 |
[1:03:36] | No, how did you leave me alone in the memory? | 不 你是怎么让我一个人在记忆当中的 |
[1:03:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:41] | Suddenly I was back here, | 我突然间就回来了 |
[1:03:42] | and our hands were separated, but you were still under. | 而且我们的手分开了 但你还记忆中 |
[1:03:45] | I wasn’t sure what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[1:03:52] | You looked cute while you were sleeping. | 你睡着的时候看着很可爱 |
[1:04:05] | Anna, do you know what transference is? | 安娜 你知道转移是怎么回事吗 |
[1:04:09] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:04:10] | Then you’ll know it’s perfectly natural to… | 那你就会知道这是很自然的 对于 |
[1:04:12] | To what? Have strong feelings for your therapist? | 对于什么 对你的治疗师产生好感 |
[1:04:16] | I just simply said I liked watching you sleep. | 我只是我喜欢你睡觉的样子 |
[1:04:21] | Your teacher was a lot older than you, he took advantage. | 你老师比你大很多 他占你便宜 |
[1:04:23] | He was encouraging…that place was so depressing. | 他鼓励了 那地方太压抑了 |
[1:04:28] | What about the photos? | 照片呢 |
[1:04:30] | He said they were for art, and at first they were artistic. | 他说那些是艺术品一开始是很有美感的 |
[1:06:07] | You okay? You don’t look too good. | 你还好吗 你看上去不太好 |
[1:06:09] | I’m having trouble staying grounded. | 我只是不太习惯待在记忆里 |
[1:06:11] | Side-effects from the sessions? Hallucinations? | 这是捕捉记忆的副作用吗 产生幻觉 |
[1:06:14] | Yeah…terrible headaches. I can’t sleep…nightmares. | 是啊 还有可怕的头痛 我无法睡觉 做恶梦 |
[1:06:18] | Plus the guy they’ve hired to follow me…he’s…he is everywhere I go. | 而且那个他们雇来跟踪我的人 我去哪儿他都跟着 |
[1:06:21] | Maybe events have made this case | 也许事情让这个案子 |
[1:06:24] | far bigger than you were ready for when you started. | 比你一开始接手的时候还要复杂 |
[1:06:27] | Maybe we should ask Lundgren to take over. | 也许我们应该让伦德格伦来接手 |
[1:06:29] | No! No way, no. I can handle it. | 不 没门儿 我可以处理的 |
[1:06:35] | Did you ever treat Anna at their house? | 你在安娜家那样对待过她吗 |
[1:06:38] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:39] | Did you ever have reason to suspect abuse within the family? | 你曾怀疑过家里有虐待事件吗 |
[1:06:42] | Nothing with the stepfather? | 跟继父没有关系吗 |
[1:06:44] | Highly unlikely. I mean, look, Robert’s a prominent guy. | 不太可能 我是说 罗伯特是个很出色的人 |
[1:06:48] | I wouldn’t go down that road based on a hunch. | 我不会任凭直觉随便做猜测 |
[1:06:51] | Tom Ortega told me Anna’s parents set him up for… | 汤姆·奥尔特加告诉我安娜的家长陷害了他因为 |
[1:06:54] | You went to see Tom Ortega? | 你去见汤姆·奥尔特加了 |
[1:06:57] | That lowlife took dirty pictures of Anna. | 那个卑鄙的人拍了很多安娜的不雅照片 |
[1:06:59] | You should be focusing on the sessions, | 你应该把注意力集中在捕捉记忆上 |
[1:07:01] | not investigating in the real world. | 而不是在现实生活中去调查 |
[1:07:03] | You need to be objective, John. | 你需要客观一点 约翰 |
[1:07:04] | There is something going on there behind the scenes… | 这背后一定还有故事 |
[1:07:08] | I need to find out what it is. | 我必须要查明真相 |
[1:07:10] | You need to consider that this job is too big and too complex… | 你应该觉得这份工作太艰巨太复杂了 |
[1:07:13] | and that you are becoming too personally involved. | 而且你也掺入了太多个人情感 |
[1:07:16] | Whatever it is, I’m gonna find out the truth. | 不管怎样 我要查明真相 |
[1:07:47] | Do you know where you want to go? | 你知道你要去哪儿吗 |
[1:07:50] | I went through all the photos and one of them made me feel something. | 我要去查看所有照片 其中有的照片让我觉得有异样 |
[1:07:55] | Don’t tell me. | 先别告诉我 |
[1:07:56] | Don’t corrupt the memory, just go there. | 别破坏了记忆 去发现吧 |
[1:08:04] | When you’re ready, close your eyes. | 当你准备好了 闭上眼 |
[1:08:09] | Let’s begin… | 我们开始 |
[1:08:12] | now. | 现在 |
[1:08:17] | -My parents brought him to me. -Who? | -我父母把他带过来 -谁 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t remember his name. | 我不记得他名字了 |
[1:08:31] | This old man, he played three. | 老人啊老人弹三曲 |
[1:08:35] | He played knick-knack on my knee. | 在我的膝盖敲三曲 |
[1:08:38] | With a knick-knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone. | 用玩具棍儿奏三曲 送给狗儿骨头一根 |
[1:08:42] | This old man came rolling home. | 老人啊老人蹒跚回家里 |
[1:09:08] | What are you doing over there, Anna? | 你在那儿干什么呢 安娜 |
[1:09:12] | Why don’t you come here…next to me. | 你怎么不过来 到我旁边来 |
[1:09:18] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来啊 亲爱的 |
[1:09:31] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:09:36] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:09:38] | And coming back…now! | 赶紧回来 |
[1:09:46] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:09:48] | Anna, can you hear me? | 安娜 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:09:51] | You’re okay, you fainted. | 你没事儿了 你晕倒了 |
[1:09:52] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:09:53] | Can you get some water. She’s okay. | 你能拿杯水来吗 她没事儿了 |
[1:09:56] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:10:02] | Take this. | 把这个吃了 |
[1:10:04] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:10:06] | It’s a bit of one of your mom’s sedatives. It’ll help you sleep. | 是你妈妈的镇静剂 可以帮助你睡眠 |
[1:10:18] | So, what happens now? | 那 现在怎么回事 |
[1:10:20] | Now…you get better. | 现在 你好多了 |
[1:10:42] | This is the key to the house my parents lived in when I was born. | 这是我出生时我父母住的房子的钥匙 |
[1:10:46] | I always felt safe there. | 我在那儿感到很安全 |
[1:10:49] | So many times in my life people have been unkind. | 我生命中的人总是不太友善 |
[1:10:51] | I can’t thank you enough, John. | 我对你感激不尽 约翰 |
[1:10:55] | Will you keep this with you at all times? | 你会一直保管好这个吗 |
[1:10:59] | If I know you have it, | 如果我知道你拿着它 |
[1:11:01] | then at least I know that there’s someone out there… | 那至少我知道有人是帮我的 |
[1:11:02] | who’s on my side. | 站在我这边的 |
[1:11:04] | I might not be going to an institution… | 我可能不会进精神病院 |
[1:11:07] | but I still feel trapped. | 但我还是觉得被困住了 |
[1:11:10] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[1:11:29] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:11:35] | John? What are you doing here? | 约翰 你在这儿做什么 |
[1:11:37] | You should have called, I’ve got dinner guests. | 你应该先打电话的 我有客人来吃晚饭 |
[1:11:38] | Why Sebastian? | 为什么是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:11:40] | Christ! She was just a child. | 我的天 她只是个孩子 |
[1:11:42] | What’s going on? You’ve been drinking? | 发生什么事了 你在喝酒 |
[1:11:46] | These were in Anna’s memories. Have you been in my office? | 这些都在安娜的记忆中 你去过我办公室了吗 |
[1:11:51] | I’ve seen you with her, in the library, in one of the memories. | 我看见你跟她在一起 在图书馆 这都在我记忆中 |
[1:11:55] | Oh, I might have been there once, I forgot! | 哦 我可能是去过一次 我都忘了 |
[1:11:57] | What’s this all about? | 这是什么 |
[1:11:59] | You said you never treated her at the house, but you were there! | 你说过你没有在那个房子里对她怎么样 可是你确实去了 |
[1:12:04] | Are you trying to say I did something to her? | 你是在说我对她做了什么吗 |
[1:12:07] | Think this through, John. | 是这样的 约翰 |
[1:12:09] | Why would I ask you to take on a case, if I was guilty of something? | 要是我有罪名的话 我为什么要你接这个案子 |
[1:12:15] | Think about what it is you’re accusing me of… | 想想你指控我什么 |
[1:12:17] | then, think about who it is you’re accusing. | 再想想你要指控谁 |
[1:12:21] | They wanted to hire Peter Lundgren. | 他们想雇佣彼得·伦德格伦 |
[1:12:23] | You brought me in, because I was down, and I was weak… | 是你让我接手的 因为我当时很低落 我很脆弱 |
[1:12:26] | and I was easy to manipulate. Right? | 我也很容易操控 对吧 |
[1:12:29] | And you wouldn’t let me see that file until you absolutely had to. | 你也不愿意让我看到文件 除非你迫不得已 |
[1:12:32] | You said they didn’t want me to see it, but you had it the whole time! | 你说过你不想让我看到 但文件却一直在你那里 |
[1:12:36] | I never told you I didn’t have the file! | 我没告诉你说我没有文件啊 |
[1:12:38] | I said the family wanted privacy. | 我只是说那家人需要隐私 |
[1:12:41] | What about the other day? Ah? You wanted me to drop the case. | 那天怎么解释 啊 你要我放弃这个案子 |
[1:12:45] | I said that because… | 我那么说是因为 |
[1:12:45] | Now…I know what you didn’t want me to find out. | 现在 我知道你根本不想让我查出真相 |
[1:12:48] | I said that because I was worried about you! | 我那么说是因为我担心你 |
[1:12:50] | Oh, c’mon, John! | 哦 拜托 约翰 |
[1:12:54] | You’ve been drinking alone. Having hallucinations for days! | 你一直一个人喝闷酒 天天产生幻觉 |
[1:12:57] | You’re ignoring me again, Uncle Sebastian | 你又忽略我了 塞巴斯蒂安叔叔 |
[1:12:59] | Hi, sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:13:02] | Sorry. John… | 对不起 约翰 |
[1:13:05] | Don’t you ever go near Anna again! You hear me? | 你再也别想接近安娜 你听到了吗 |
[1:13:12] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:13:15] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:13:20] | Due to Anna’s early overt sexualization… | 由于安娜早年有明显的性化 |
[1:13:23] | she has a need for control… | 她需要得到控制 |
[1:13:25] | which manifests itself in a variety of disorders. | 以多种失控方式显示出来 |
[1:13:28] | She has…significant difficulty… | 她在和他人形成并维持 |
[1:13:31] | in forming and maintaining long-term relationships with others. | 长期关系上有很严重的问题 |
[1:13:36] | Basically, she has developed a protective shell… | 基本上 她自己形成了一个保护壳 |
[1:13:38] | Do you like it? Which keeps out the pain… | 你喜欢吗 可以把疼痛隔绝开来 |
[1:13:40] | -and keeps out everything else. -It’s great. | -可以把一切都隔绝开来 -这很好 |
[1:13:43] | She interacts with the world in a completely different way | 她与我们相比用一种完全不同的方式 |
[1:13:46] | than the way we do. | 在和世界相处 |
[1:13:47] | Locking her up is the worst possible thing you could do. | 把她关起来是你所采用的最糟糕的办法 |
[1:13:51] | 谢谢 你的帮助 爱你的安娜 | |
[1:13:56] | Thank you so much, Mr. Washington. | 非常感谢 华盛顿先生 |
[1:14:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:15:06] | It’s not your fault, John. | 这不是你的错 约翰 |
[1:15:12] | This person…they lied about everything. | 这个人 他们什么事都撒谎 |
[1:15:15] | But just because the lies are shocking and they attract a lot of attention… | 但因为谎言是令人震惊的并且很能吸引人 |
[1:15:19] | it doesn’t necessarily make them true. | 这就不见得谎言一定要是真的 |
[1:15:22] | It was very important for us to… | 这对我们来说非常重要 |
[1:15:24] | to check the facts and to question the facts… | 来查清真相和质疑真相 |
[1:15:27] | until it was evident that I was innocent. | 知道证明我是清白的 |
[1:15:29] | And once we’ve proven my innocence, we went back to that proof… | 一旦证明我是无辜的 我们就会 |
[1:15:33] | over and over again, and looked at it with a fresh set of eyes. | 一遍遍地检验证据 用新的视角去看待它 |
[1:15:36] | Because only then, were we able to actually see the truth. | 因为只有那样 我们才能看清真相 |
[1:15:41] | Are there any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[1:15:43] | How does it feel to be designated? | 被特指的感觉是什么 |
[1:15:45] | That’s a good question… | 问得好 |
[1:15:47] | and I just want to thank my constituency… | 我只是想谢谢我的选民 |
[1:17:06] | I just downloaded it. | 我刚下载下来 |
[1:17:09] | Aren’t they great? Better than what you had before. | 很棒对吧 比你之前的好多了 |
[1:17:49] | -Hello? -Can you come over? | -你好 -你能过来一下吗 |
[1:17:51] | I need to see you, John. | 我要见你 约翰 |
[1:17:53] | Anna, look, I need to talk to… | 安娜 听着 我需要谈谈 |
[1:17:54] | Before it’s too late! | 趁现在还来得及 |
[1:17:56] | Something terrible has happened and I need to… | 发生了些可怕的事情 我需要 |
[1:17:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:18:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:18:09] | You have reached the Greene’s residence. | 你已经到格林家的住所了 |
[1:18:11] | Please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. | 请留言我们会尽快赶回来 |
[1:18:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:19:37] | -Anna? -John. | -安娜 -约翰 |
[1:20:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:20:28] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:20:29] | John, | 约翰 |
[1:20:30] | -Open the door! -There’s someone in our house! | -开门 -有人闯进我家了 |
[1:20:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:20:44] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:20:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:20:49] | Wh…emergency… | 紧急情况 |
[1:20:50] | Hello, can you hear me? | 喂 听得到我说话吗 |
[1:20:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:20:57] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:21:17] | Hey! Hey! Open the goddamn door! | 嘿 赶紧把门打开 |
[1:22:07] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[1:22:10] | I’m at 1103 Bayside. | 我在贝塞德1103号 |
[1:22:13] | I have an intruder and a serious assault. | 我这里有人私闯民宅 造成了严重的袭击 |
[1:22:17] | Okay, that’s right. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:22:19] | We already have multiple units responding to that address, sir. | 我们已经派人前往你所在的地址了 先生 |
[1:22:44] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:22:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:23:01] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:23:19] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:23:21] | Anna! You okay? | 安娜 你还好吗 |
[1:23:25] | You hurt? | 受伤没 |
[1:23:29] | Look, we’re being followed… | 听着 我们被跟踪了 |
[1:23:31] | but the police are here, you stay with me you’re gonna be safe. Okay? | 但警方也来了 你跟我待在一起会很安全的 知道吗 |
[1:23:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:45] | There’s something over there! | 那里有人 |
[1:23:52] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:23:56] | Over here! | 在那儿 |
[1:24:03] | Hey! Stop! Stop! | 喂 别动 别动 |
[1:24:04] | Hey! Somebody’s broken into the Greene’s house! | 喂 有人闯进格林一家的房子了 |
[1:24:06] | Police! I’m pretty su… | 警察 我很 |
[1:24:08] | Stay where you are! Stay right where you are! | 待在那里别动 不要动 |
[1:24:10] | Hands up, Mr. Washington! | 手举起来 华盛顿先生 |
[1:24:13] | Hands up, Mr. Washington! | 手举起来 华盛顿先生 |
[1:24:45] | You’re suspected of murder, Mr. Washington. | 你涉嫌谋杀 华盛顿先生 |
[1:24:52] | We found hundreds of pictures featuring underage girls… | 我们在你电脑里发现了几百张 |
[1:24:55] | in your computer. | 未成年少女的照片 |
[1:24:58] | She set me up. | 她陷害我 |
[1:24:59] | A 16 year-old girl. | 一个16岁的女孩儿 |
[1:25:04] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:25:06] | We know the parents were constantly threatening to | 我们知道女孩的家长不断威胁 |
[1:25:08] | send the girl to an institution… | 说要把她送去专门照料她的机构 |
[1:25:09] | and that you…strongly disagreed with that. | 而你强烈反对 |
[1:25:13] | So the way I see it, you got too close to the girl. | 依我看 你跟那个女孩儿走得太近了 |
[1:25:16] | You drugged the parents, so you could take her away… | 你给她的父母下药 这样你就可以把她带走 |
[1:25:18] | but she refused to go and you end up doing something | 但她拒绝跟你走 |
[1:25:19] | you’d never think you were capable of. | 于是你就干出了你自己都难以置信的荒唐事 |
[1:25:23] | The parents are okay? | 孩子家长还好吧 |
[1:25:25] | Yeah…we found the mother’s sleeping pills in the kitchen, John. | 嗯 我们在厨房找到了女孩儿妈妈的安眠药 约翰 |
[1:25:30] | And I’d be willing to bet | 我敢打赌 |
[1:25:31] | that your fingerprints are all over that prescription bottle. | 药瓶上都是你的指纹 |
[1:25:35] | We found a letter opener, covered in blood… | 我们在森林里还找到了一把拆信刀 |
[1:25:38] | in the forest, where you were. | 上面都是血 而你就在森林里 |
[1:25:41] | I can explain every peace of evidence you think you have. | 你们提供的所有证据我都可以解释 |
[1:25:43] | We’re carefully going through the tapes of you chasing Anna. | 我们正在仔细地看你追安娜的录像带 |
[1:25:49] | Now obviously you disabled a number of the cameras… | 很显然你把几个摄像头都弄坏了 |
[1:25:50] | and then turned the power off to cover your tracks. | 然后关掉电源来掩盖你的行踪 |
[1:25:53] | I was locked inside the surveillance room! | 我被关在监视室里 |
[1:26:02] | Recognize this? | 认出这个了吗 |
[1:26:06] | Anna gave me that. | 安娜给我的 |
[1:26:11] | It’s the key to the surveillance room. | 这是监视室的钥匙 |
[1:26:16] | You panicked, needed an alibi… | 你恐慌了 需要 |
[1:26:19] | so you damaged the interior of the door, but you forgot… | 所以你毁坏了房间里的东西 但你忘记了 |
[1:26:23] | that you had the key in your pocket. | 你口袋里有钥匙 |
[1:26:28] | Do the right thing, John… | 做正确的选择吧 约翰 |
[1:26:31] | and tell me what you did with the girl. | 告诉我你对那个女孩儿做了什么 |
[1:26:34] | I went to the house, I was looking for her. | 我去了她家 我在找她 |
[1:26:37] | And you got locked in the surveillance room. | 然后你就被锁在监视室里了 |
[1:26:40] | Exactly. And when I got out, it was too late. | 没错 当我出来的时候一切都来不及了 |
[1:26:43] | And there was blood on the floor in the hallway, | 走廊的地板上有血迹 |
[1:26:45] | I followed the trail to the forest! | 我顺着印迹跑到森林里 |
[1:26:48] | -And that’s how you got the blood on your shoes? -Yes. | -于是你鞋子上就沾到血了 -是的 |
[1:26:50] | By following the trail of blood from a 16 year-old…in a massive forest. | 跟着一个16岁女孩儿的血迹 你到了一片大森林 |
[1:26:55] | Yes, and…she came out of nowhere. | 是的 她不知道从哪里突然冒出来 |
[1:26:59] | She…she grabbed my hands, my hands had blood on them. | 她握住我的手 然后我手上都是血 |
[1:27:05] | She ran away. | 她就跑开了 |
[1:27:09] | And was this before or after she called 911 on her cell screaming and crying | 这是在她尖叫大喊着说你在房子里 追逐她 |
[1:27:14] | that you were chasing her through the house, trying to kill her? | 想要杀她于是拨打911报警之前还是之后 |
[1:27:17] | There is plenty of evidence to convict you. | 有充足的证据可以证明你有罪 |
[1:27:19] | There was someone else there. | 当时那里还有人 |
[1:27:23] | You’re gonna die in jail. | 你会在监狱度过余生的 |
[1:27:40] | And coming back…now. | 现在回来 |
[1:28:07] | End of move, end of move! | 别动 别动 |
[1:28:18] | Okay, that’s it. | 好的 就这样 |
[1:28:19] | We visited all the necessary memories together… | 我们一起重温了所有重要的记忆 |
[1:28:22] | through every aspect of your involvement in Anna’s case. | 了解你调查安娜这一案件的方方面面 |
[1:28:27] | I should have realized what she was doing. | 我应该早点意识到她在干什么 |
[1:28:30] | It’s not your fault, John. | 这不是你的错 约翰 |
[1:28:32] | Anna was able to study our protocols during your time with her… | 安娜在你和她相处期间研究了我们的协议 |
[1:28:35] | and she eventually became strong enough to control | 最终她变得很厉害 |
[1:28:37] | and manipulate the sessions. | 足以控制和操作整个回顾记忆过程 |
[1:28:39] | She was even able to figure out | 她甚至明白了 |
[1:28:41] | that water triggered the memories of your wife’s suicide. | 谁可以勾起你对你妻子自杀的回忆 |
[1:28:46] | She needed you to be responsible for her death. | 她需要你对她的死承担责任 |
[1:28:48] | If she just ran away, her parents would just keep searching for her. | 如果她跑了 她父母就会继续找她 |
[1:28:54] | Did you find anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[1:28:56] | I’ll submit our sessions to the judge… | 我会把我们的谈话告诉法官 |
[1:28:58] | specifically highlighting the time you were locked in the surveillance room… | 特别强调你被锁在监视室了 |
[1:29:01] | and when you spoke to her in the forest… | 以及你跟她在森林里说话 |
[1:29:03] | but as you know, our sessions don’t yet carry the same weight… | 但你知道的 在法庭上我们的这些证据并不能跟 |
[1:29:07] | as eye witness testimony in court. | 那些目击者的证词相抗衡 |
[1:29:09] | The only irrefutable evidence | 唯一不能驳倒的证词 |
[1:29:11] | you could have is proving Anna’s still out there… | 就是你可以证明安娜还活着 |
[1:29:14] | but…that’s something beyond my capabilities. | 但是 这我帮不了你 |
[1:29:20] | Mr. Lundgren? | 伦德格伦先生 |
[1:29:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:29:48] | I don’t know how she made me believe her. | 我不知道她是怎么让我相信她的 |
[1:29:52] | She had me completely fooled. | 她完全把我愚弄了 |
[1:29:58] | It’s all good, John. | 没事儿的 约翰 |
[1:30:00] | You’ve been under a lot of pressure lately. | 你最近压力太大了 |
[1:30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:05] | The judge is gonna consider Peter’s testimony for sure… | 法官会好好考量彼得先生的证词的 |
[1:30:09] | but since you both work for Mindscape… | 但因为你们俩都为破解记忆效力 |
[1:30:11] | there are some legal issues we need to get over and that’ll take time. | 有些法律问题我们需要探讨下 这会花点时间 |
[1:30:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:30:16] | Now…the sooner you get rid of the house the better. | 现在 你越快离开格林家越好 |
[1:30:20] | It won’t take long before the bail will be granted. | 很快就可以获得保释了 |
[1:30:23] | But don’t worry, John, you’re not alone. | 但是别担心 约翰 你不是一个人 |
[1:30:26] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to help you get clear of this. | 我会尽我最大努力 帮你洗脱罪名 |
[1:31:05] | And you just want to send a single rose? | 你只想寄一朵玫瑰吗 |
[1:31:09] | A single rose and…this photograph. | 一朵玫瑰和这张照片 |
[1:31:17] | Would you be so kind as to remove all the thorns, before sending it over? | 能麻烦你帮我把刺都去掉后再寄出去吗 |
[1:31:21] | You can count on it, yeah. | 当然 没问题的 |
[1:31:44] | The funny thing about memory… | 关于记忆很有意思的一点是 |
[1:31:46] | is that it can’t be fully trusted. | 你不能完全相信它 |
[1:31:55] | And yet, in the end, it’s the only truth we have. | 最终 记忆却是我们仅有的真相 |
[1:32:01] | And no matter how painful it is, you gotta look at the truth… | 不管多么痛苦 你都会去回忆真相 |
[1:32:07] | because sometimes… | 因为有时候 |
[1:32:09] | it’s the only thing that can save you. | 这是唯一可以拯救你的东西 |
[1:32:15] | It’s the only thing… | 它是唯一 |
[1:32:18] | that can set you free. | 可以让你自由的东西 |
[1:32:39] | I just thought I’d… | 我在想我 |
[1:32:42] | try to come up so you could say no. | 应该上来 这样你有机会对我说不 |
[1:32:47] | Come in. | 进来吧 |