时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Amabella… | 艾玛贝拉 |
[00:07] | is somebody still hurting you? | 还有人伤害你吗 |
[00:10] | I have reason to suspect, | 我有理由怀疑 |
[00:11] | that Amabella Klein is still being bullied, | 艾玛贝拉·克莱恩仍然受到欺负 |
[00:14] | and that Ziggy may be the culprit. | 而罪魁祸首可能是齐格 |
[00:19] | For me, the issue isn’t how best to talk to your husband, | 我觉得问题不是怎么更好地跟你丈夫谈 |
[00:21] | but why you’re afraid to. | 而是你为何害怕跟他谈 |
[00:23] | I’m not, | 我不是 |
[00:26] | I’m not afraid. I’m just– | 我不是害怕 我就是… |
[00:29] | I’m not afraid. | 我不是害怕 |
[00:30] | I think, it would just be best | 我想我最好 |
[00:32] | if I go live with dad for a while. | 搬去和老爸住一阵子 |
[00:33] | I just need a change, okay? | 我只是需要点改变 好吗 |
[00:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:36] | you agreed that you were not gonna open this up again | 你同意不再提这茬了 |
[00:38] | Well, I don’t agree anymore. | 我反悔了 |
[00:40] | So I take it that Ziggy’s father | 所以我想齐格的父亲 |
[00:42] | isn’t exactly a good guy. | 应该不是个好人吧 |
[00:44] | No, not exactly. | 不是什么好人 |
[00:45] | He told me that his name was Saxon Banks, | 他告诉我 他叫萨克森·班克斯 |
[00:48] | I found Ziggy’s father. | 我找到齐格的父亲了 |
[00:49] | Well, I think I found him, but it’s Saxon Baker. | 我觉得我找到了 但他叫萨克森·贝克 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I think it’s him. | 我觉得是他 |
[00:55] | Where did you say he lived? | 你说他住在哪儿 |
[00:56] | San Luis Obispo. | 圣路易斯奥比斯波 |
[00:57] | You’re not thinking about going down there? | 你不是想过去吧 |
[03:46] | No! | 不要 |
[05:09] | The shooting range? | 射击场吗 |
[05:10] | Jane. | 简 |
[05:11] | What were you doing there? | 你怎么去那里了 |
[05:13] | Target practice. I try to go once a month. | 打靶练习 每个月去一次 |
[05:15] | You were doing target practice? | 你在练习射击吗 |
[05:19] | You seem suspicious. | 你好像怀疑我目的不纯 |
[05:20] | Well, we’re going on a road trip to go meet the person that assaulted you, | 我们要开车去找那个强奸你的人 |
[05:23] | and you’re doing target practice? | 而你一直在练习射击 |
[05:25] | I’m not suspicious at all. | 我能不有所怀疑吗 |
[05:26] | I’m not planning on shooting the man. | 我没打算朝那个人开枪 |
[05:28] | – My God. – I just– | -天呐 -我就是… |
[05:30] | I have a thing about guns to begin with. | 我就是对枪没什么好感 |
[05:32] | Nathan and I used to fight about it constantly. | 我和内森以前经常因枪而起争执 |
[05:34] | He’s obsessed with guns. | 他超爱枪 |
[05:36] | All those mass shootings. I don’t know. | 大规模枪击事件之类的 让我很不安 |
[05:38] | It’s actually helped me a lot, owning one. | 拥有一把枪 其实对我挺有帮助 |
[05:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:41] | They say just holding one in your hand | 人们说手里拿支枪 |
[05:42] | has psychological benefits for emotional trauma. | 有助于应对情感上的心理创伤 |
[05:45] | I didn’t know that. | 我还真不知道这回事呢 |
[05:47] | Yeah, because it inhibits mentalization, | 因为这会在精神上起到抑制作用 |
[05:49] | so it helps you block yourself off from emotions. | 从而有助于阻隔情绪反应 |
[05:52] | – And that’s a good thing? – Yeah. | -这是好事吗 -是的 |
[05:54] | If the memories are painful enough, absolutely. | 如果是悲惨的往事 能屏蔽掉自然是好事了 |
[05:58] | You know, I feel stronger with one, | 拿着把枪让我感觉更强大 |
[06:00] | more empowered. | 更有力量 |
[06:02] | – Hey, ladies. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[06:07] | Maybe I should get a gun. | 也许我也该买把枪 |
[06:09] | There’s more than one person | 我们生活的这个地方 |
[06:10] | I’d like to shoot in this town. | 我想杀的人可多了 |
[06:12] | No, sweet pea, that’s dirty. | 亲爱的 这件脏了 |
[06:14] | Come on, you can’t go to a playdate in dirty clothes. | 不行 不能穿着脏衣服去跟小伙伴玩儿 |
[06:16] | In this town, they’ll report me to child services. | 在这里 他们肯定举报我虐待孩子 |
[06:19] | You can leave in a mess, but don’t… | 你走的时候可以玩得一身脏 但别… |
[06:22] | – Amabella. – What? | -艾玛贝拉 -怎么了 |
[06:24] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[06:26] | Did somebody bite you? | 有人咬了你吗 |
[06:31] | ♪Nothing lasts♪ ♪Life goes on♪ | ♪世事无永恒♪ ♪生活继续♪ |
[06:34] | ♪Full of surprises♪ | ♪充满惊喜♪ |
[06:36] | ♪You’re going to have to make a few compromises for now♪ | ♪你目前得做出些须承诺♪ |
[06:43] | Does this mean we’re on? | 这表示能上映了吗 |
[06:45] | The mayor just gave the okay. | 市长同意上映了 |
[06:47] | That is fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[06:48] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[06:49] | Tighter, guys, tighter. | 紧密些 各位 |
[06:51] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪For now♪ | ♪暂时♪ ♪暂时♪ |
[06:53] | ♪Only for now♪ ♪For now♪ | ♪暂时♪ ♪暂时♪ |
[06:56] | ♪Only for now…♪ | ♪暂时而已♪ |
[06:59] | We were all just playing. | 我们当时都在玩儿 |
[07:00] | – Share with us. – Was it that Ziggy? | -告诉我们 -是那个齐格吗 |
[07:01] | – I don’t know! – All right! | -不知道 -好了 |
[07:02] | Well, just tell us! All right? It’s not all right! | 就直接告诉我们吧 什么好了 这样不行啊 |
[07:05] | – She’s being bullied! – Renata! | -她被人欺负了 -蕾娜塔 |
[07:06] | – My God! It’s a bite! – Just keep your voice down. | -天呐 是咬伤啊 -你小点声吧 |
[07:09] | Someone is biting our daughter! | 有人咬了咱家女儿 |
[07:13] | My God, okay. | 我的天呐 |
[07:14] | Honey, Mommy is getting very upset. | 亲爱的 妈妈太生气了 |
[07:17] | I’m getting very, very upset | 我快气疯了 |
[07:21] | because someone is bullying you. | 因为有人欺负你 |
[07:24] | And you never let a bully win. | 你不能让欺负你的人得逞 |
[07:27] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[07:27] | You have to speak up, Amabella. | 你必须说出来 艾玛贝拉 |
[07:30] | You have to be a big girl and use your voice in this world. | 你得做一个坚强的大姑娘 勇敢为自己发声 |
[07:34] | That’s why they call me a bulldog, | 所以人称我为”斗牛犬” |
[07:36] | because I had to learn how to fight back with a bully. | 因为我不得不学会如何反抗欺负我的人 |
[07:41] | I– we gotta clean this. | 我们得清理一下 |
[07:41] | Okay, all right. Just… | 好了 行了 就… |
[07:45] | Hey, you. | 小丫头 |
[07:49] | Who’s ever hurting you, | 伤害你的人 |
[07:52] | they might be harming somebody else. | 可能也在伤害别人 |
[07:54] | And you wouldn’t want that, huh? | 你不希望别人也受欺负吧 |
[07:56] | You wouldn’t want innocent people getting hurt. | 你不想无辜的人受伤害吧 |
[07:57] | You’re too kind for that. | 你这么善良 |
[08:00] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:10] | What happened to your tennis game? | 你不是去上网球课了吗 |
[08:12] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[08:17] | Where are the boys? | 儿子们呢 |
[08:20] | They’re at Judo. | 他们去上柔道课了 |
[08:22] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[08:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:28] | You decided to skip your tennis game and… | 你决定翘了网球课 然后… |
[08:31] | And… | 然后… |
[08:47] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[08:53] | People out there that say they have satisfying sex lives… | 人们会说满意自己的性生活… |
[08:58] | Give me a fucking break. | 别忽悠人了 |
[09:02] | God. | 好爽 |
[09:35] | “Why? | “为什么 |
[09:37] | Are you having wild, torrid sex?” | 你正狂野浪荡地做爱吗” |
[09:49] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Do not use the downstairs bathroom, honey. | 别用楼下的卫生间 亲爱的 |
[10:06] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[10:12] | May– maybe we should just take her out. | 我们要不让她退学吧 |
[10:14] | – Put her in a private school. – What? | -送她去念私立学校 -什么 |
[10:16] | So she should have to go instead of that little felon? | 结果是她要走人 而非那个欺负她的坏蛋吗 |
[10:19] | Renata, God, please. | 蕾娜塔 天呐 拜托 |
[10:22] | Do not tell me to calm down. | 别让我冷静 |
[10:23] | – I will take my hands… – Can you take a breath… | -我要用手… -你能冷静… |
[10:24] | – and put them around your throat! – for one second? | -掐死那个欺负我女儿的人 -冷静一下吗 |
[10:30] | Is that better? | 这样可以了吗 |
[10:32] | You know, you should be more upset. | 你该更生气才对 |
[10:34] | I’m very upset. | 我很生气 |
[10:36] | Really? ‘Cause I don’t see it, Gordon. | 是吗 因为我可没瞧出来 戈登 |
[10:37] | Do not make this a referendum on my anger. | 别把这事扯到我生不生气上来 |
[10:41] | That someone has been hurting her for who knows how long, | 一直有人欺负她 都不知多长时间了 |
[10:43] | that we haven’t even known about it, | 而我们都不知情 |
[10:45] | that we can’t even stop it, | 都阻止不了 |
[10:47] | and that she won’t even talk to us about it– | 她都不愿意跟我们谈这事 |
[10:49] | – I know! – Don’t pull out your fucking scorecard | -我知道 -这时就别计较 |
[10:50] | to total up who’s got the most anger. | 谁比谁更应该生气了 |
[10:53] | You’re the one that’s getting mad at me? | 你冲我发火吗 |
[10:55] | Instead of some little fucker who’s chomping on our kid? | 而不是欺负咱家宝贝女儿的混蛋吗 |
[10:58] | Will you just listen to me for one goddamn minute? | 你能不能就冷静听我讲一句话 |
[11:01] | I will not listen. That’s what I did last time. | 我不会听你的 上次就听你的了 |
[11:03] | Because I said to you something’s wrong with Amabella, | 因为我跟你说了 艾玛贝拉有些不对劲 |
[11:07] | but you didn’t want to hear it, huh? | 但你不愿听 对吧 |
[11:09] | I said let’s take her to a child psychiatrist. | 我说带她去看心理医生 |
[11:11] | – But you had a better idea, didn’t you? – What? | -但你想了个更好的主意 对吧 -什么 |
[11:13] | Taking me into your office bathroom | 带我去你办公室的洗手间 |
[11:14] | and fucking the shit out of me on the fucking sink! | 在洗手台上猛操了我 |
[11:15] | God damn it, will you stop yelling at me? | 受不了 能不能别朝我喊了 |
[11:18] | God damn it! | 妈蛋 |
[11:19] | Would you fucking… | 你他妈… |
[11:24] | You sure you don’t wanna go on the couch or in the bed? | 你确定不想去沙发上或床上做吗 |
[11:26] | You complain we never have sex. Just shut up and fuck me. | 你不是抱怨我们性生活少吗 赶紧闭嘴操我 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:29] | When I first meet a couple, I visualize them fornicating. | 我初见一对夫妻时 就会想象他们做爱的样子 |
[11:32] | I mean, I know that sounds crazy, | 我知道这听来有点变态 |
[11:33] | but with Madeline and Ed… | 但梅德琳和埃德… |
[11:36] | I just couldn’t see it. | 我想象不出来 |
[11:38] | Okay, this is gonna take too long. | 这样要太久了 |
[11:39] | – Okay. – Here, just like that. | -好 -就直接这样吧 |
[11:43] | Here. | 来 |
[11:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[11:46] | Hi, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[11:48] | Is your playdate over already? | 你的玩伴会结束了吗 |
[11:52] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[11:54] | They didn’t have food at your friend’s place? | 你朋友家没东西吃吗 |
[11:59] | Today’s grocery day, so before Abigail eats everything, | 今天是购物日 趁艾比盖尔吃掉所有东西前 |
[12:02] | I wanted to… | 我想… |
[12:05] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[12:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:08] | See, I bought more of your crap and less of her crap. | 所以我买了更多你喜欢的东西 而非她喜欢的东西 |
[12:11] | You know what? I’ll make you one of my special BLTs. | 这样吧 我给你做我最拿手的火腿莴苣番茄三明治 |
[12:13] | Give me 15? | 给我十五分钟 |
[12:14] | Deal, my man! | 成交 老哥 |
[12:15] | Now you can go back to whatever you were doing | 现在你们可以继续刚才你们在做的事 |
[12:17] | or pretending not to. | 或者假装不做 |
[12:21] | Laundry room? | 去洗衣房吗 |
[12:23] | Only takes me five to make a BLT. | 做三明治只用五分钟 |
[12:32] | – Honey, come on. – Hold on. | -亲爱的 快点 -等等 |
[12:37] | No, no, I don’t know about that. What is that? | 不 我不知道这事 是什么 |
[12:39] | One of her friends makes mention of it on her Facebook page. | 她一个朋友在她脸书上提到的 |
[12:41] | She said, “Is this the shot you’re going to use | 她说”你要在你的秘密项目里 |
[12:44] | on your secret project?” Question mark. | 用这张照片吗” |
[12:46] | “Is it sexy/slutty enough?” Question mark. | “够性感/骚吗” |
[12:50] | I mean, what kind of project is this, Nathan? | 这是什么样的项目啊 内森 |
[12:52] | Well, if it’s a secret project, | 如果是秘密项目 |
[12:53] | then that’s probably why I don’t know about it. | 可能这就是我不知情的原因 |
[12:56] | I mean, why are you on Abby’s Facebook page? | 你为什么看艾比的脸书主页 |
[12:58] | How did she friend you? | 她怎么会加你好友 |
[12:59] | I’m not her friend, I’m her mother. | 我不是她朋友 我是她妈 |
[13:01] | And it’s my job to be on it and it’s yours, too, | 看她的主页是我的责任 也是你的责任 |
[13:04] | particularly when she’s living with you. | 尤其是当她和你生活在一起的时候 |
[13:05] | You assume the obligation to parent, | 你承担了家长的义务 |
[13:08] | which is what I guess you’ve been pretty– | 我猜你最近也很… |
[13:13] | She’s gonna kill you. | 她会杀了你 |
[13:16] | He hung up on me. | 他挂我电话 |
[13:18] | What a fuck. | 王八蛋 |
[13:20] | Watch your mouth, woman. | 嘴巴干净点 大姐 |
[13:21] | Why are you never playing your loud music when it’s a good time? | 怎么该放你吵人音乐的时候 你不放 |
[13:24] | Are you sure you should be snooping around on her Facebook page? | 你偷看她的脸书主页妥当吗 |
[13:28] | I am her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[13:29] | It is my fucking duty to spy on her. | 监视她是我的义务 |
[13:32] | Last few days, I don’t know where your head has been. | 我不知道你最近几天都在想什么 |
[13:39] | What are you– what are you not telling me? | 你有事瞒着我吗 |
[13:43] | I mean, | 我… |
[13:45] | I might have put something stupid into motion. | 我可能策划了件傻事 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 说来听听 |
[13:52] | Well, you know I told you about Jane’s past. | 我不是跟你讲过简的过去吗 |
[13:55] | – She was sexually assaulted. – Right. | -她被性侵了 -嗯 |
[13:57] | Well, I think I found her assaulter. | 我好像找到了性侵她的人 |
[13:59] | – He’s an interior decorator in San Luis Obispo. – And? | -他是圣路易斯奥比斯波的室内设计师 -然后呢 |
[14:03] | Well, Jane is determined to confront him, | 简一心要和他对峙 |
[14:05] | so Celeste made an appointment | 所以瑟莱丝特预约了 |
[14:06] | with him next Wednesday, ostensibly to hire him, | 下周三和他见面 假装要雇用他 |
[14:09] | which probably was a little bit more my idea. | 不过这主要还是我的主意 |
[14:13] | And we’re all just gonna go down there and see. | 我们都会到场 |
[14:16] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[14:18] | You are going to call the police. | 你该报警 |
[14:20] | But we don’t even know if it’s him, Ed. | 可我们都不知道是不是他 埃德 |
[14:22] | Well, suppose it is. | 假设是 |
[14:23] | The man is dangerous, right? | 他很危险 不是吗 |
[14:25] | Well, I mean, there’s gonna be three of us | 我们有三个人 |
[14:27] | and we’re in a crowded office space. | 而且我们是在一个人多的办公空间里 |
[14:29] | What, you’re telling me Perry Wright | 你是说佩里·怀特 |
[14:30] | is letting Celeste go on this mission? | 同意让瑟莱丝特参与这件事吗 |
[14:33] | Well, Perry doesn’t exactly know. | 佩里并不知情 |
[14:35] | – Jane swore us to secrecy. – All right. | -简让我们发誓保密 -好吧 |
[14:37] | But I was not gonna let her go down there | 但我可不能让她自己 |
[14:39] | and do that by herself. | 单独前往 |
[14:41] | Madeline, this is a bad idea. | 梅德琳 这是个馊主意 |
[14:43] | Ed, she needs closure, | 埃德 她需要了却这个心结 |
[14:45] | and I don’t think I can stop her at this point. | 而且这个时候 我应该也阻止不了她了 |
[14:47] | And I’m certainly not gonna let her go alone. | 我肯定不会让她独自前往 |
[15:04] | – Hello? – Hi, Emily Barnes here from Otter Bay school. | -喂 -你好 我是水獭湾小学的艾米丽·巴恩斯 |
[15:08] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[15:10] | Listen. We have a problem. | 听着 出了点状况 |
[15:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:15] | So, does Ms. Barnes now think that Ziggy bit Amabella? | 巴恩斯老师现在是认为齐格咬了艾玛贝拉吗 |
[16:19] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[16:20] | But because the Kleins came forward, | 不过因为克莱恩一家主动提供了证据 |
[16:22] | she feels like she had to tell the principal. | 她觉得她有必要通知校长 |
[16:24] | And so now I have to go meet with him tomorrow. | 所以明天我得去见他 |
[16:27] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[16:28] | You might have to be a lawyer again. | 可能你又得当律师了 |
[16:30] | Did you ask Ziggy if he bit her? | 你问了齐格他有没有咬她吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, of course, but he said no. | 当然 但他说没有 |
[16:35] | It’s just never over in this fucking town | 这破地方的闹剧真是没完没了 |
[16:37] | that I wish to fucking God I never came to. | 我当初就不该搬来这里 |
[16:39] | – Don’t say that. – I don’t think this is a good week | -别这么说 -我想这周不适合 |
[16:40] | to be going to San Luis Obispo. | 去圣路易斯奥比斯波 |
[16:43] | No, I’m fine. I just… | 不 我没事 我只是… |
[16:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:46] | Ed is insisting on going with us. | 埃德坚持要和我们一起去 |
[16:50] | I didn’t want to tell him, | 我也不想跟他说 |
[16:51] | but he knew I was keeping something from him. | 但他知道我有事瞒着他 |
[16:53] | He says it’s not safe, and I think he might be right, you guys. | 他说不安全 我觉得他或许说得对 |
[16:56] | It might be better to have him there with us. | 让他一起来或许更好 |
[16:58] | Madeline? | 梅德琳 |
[17:00] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[17:02] | Can I talk to you, please? | 我能和你谈谈吗 拜托了 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[17:06] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:19] | – What? – We need to talk. | -怎么了 -我们需要谈谈 |
[17:21] | When I came to the theater, you did not want to talk to me. | 我去剧场的时候 你可不想跟我谈话 |
[17:23] | – Let’s take a drive. – I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -我们开车去转一圈吧 -还是算了吧 |
[17:25] | Do you want me to say what I’ve got to say here? | 你想让我在这里说我要说的话吗 |
[17:27] | ‘Cause I can’t promise decorum. | 我可保证不了举止得体 |
[17:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[17:44] | I don’t want to talk about the other day. | 我不想谈那天的事 |
[17:46] | Then what is this about? | 那你想谈什么 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry to be such an annoyance. | 抱歉我这么烦人 |
[17:49] | Well, it is annoying, Joseph. | 是挺烦人的 乔瑟夫 |
[17:51] | Just say what you want to say, please. | 有什么话就快说 |
[17:53] | This is about me understanding– like, what is this? | 我想知道 我们这算什么 |
[17:55] | Where do I stand? | 我是你的什么 |
[17:57] | Can you look at me, please? | 你能看着我吗 |
[18:02] | I get it, you’re an upstanding member of the Monterey community. | 我懂 你是蒙特利的正派居民 |
[18:05] | This is not compatible. | 这不合适 |
[18:07] | But, you know, fuck convention. | 去他妈的清规戒律 |
[18:08] | Like, let’s do this. Let’s throw it all away. | 我们在一起吧 不管世俗的眼光 |
[18:12] | I know you have feelings for me. | 我知道你对我有感觉 |
[18:14] | Well, then if you know that, just cling to that. | 你要是知道 那就保持这种感觉吧 |
[18:16] | I have to go back. Can you please take me back? | 我得回去 能载我回去吗 |
[18:19] | That you’re this uncomfortable with the conversation– | 这对话让你不自在 |
[18:21] | Of course I’m uncomfortable! | 我当然不自在 |
[18:23] | I cheated on my husband. | 我对我丈夫不忠 |
[18:24] | I cheated on my wife! | 我对我妻子不忠 |
[18:26] | Why come back? | 为什么回来 |
[18:27] | Why get so involved with the theater? | 为什么对剧场这么投入 |
[18:28] | Because I thought you and I were over with. | 因为我以为我们之间结束了 |
[18:30] | We were buried. It was over, it was done. | 我们的感情不复存在 结束了 完了 |
[18:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[18:34] | You come into my office all the time. | 你总是来我的办公室 |
[18:35] | You’re sitting on my desk. Like, what are you doing? | 坐在我桌子上 这是什么套路 |
[18:37] | Are you playing me? | 耍我玩吗 |
[18:39] | You know it’s not over. | 你明明知道没有结束 |
[18:41] | You can’t look at me ’cause you know it’s true. | 你都不敢看我 因为你知道这是真的 |
[18:43] | Can you take me back, please? | 你能载我回去吗 |
[18:48] | For… God’s sakes. | 你真行 |
[18:51] | Like, how do you– | 你是… |
[18:55] | how do you brush it all off? | 你是怎么做到就这样翻篇了 |
[18:57] | Like it’s like nothing’s happening. | 当作什么都没发生一样 |
[19:00] | I get you don’t want to have feelings. | 我明白你不想产生感情 |
[19:02] | Right? You’ve got a family. | 你有家室 |
[19:03] | But you kissed me back at the theater and– | 但你在剧场回吻了我 |
[19:55] | It’s possible you’re concussed, but I don’t think so. | 也许有脑震荡 不过应该不会 |
[19:59] | You have any headache? You feel sleepy or groggy? | 你头痛吗 有昏昏沉沉的感觉吗 |
[20:02] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -确定吗 |
[20:04] | We can do a CAT scan if you want– | 如果你愿意 我们可以做CT扫描 |
[20:05] | I’m not going to expose myself to unnecessary radiation | 我不会把自己暴露在没必要的辐射之下 |
[20:07] | just to keep your premiums down. | 减少你们的保险费 |
[20:09] | – I’m sorry. – Honey… | -抱歉 -亲爱的 |
[20:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:11] | I didn’t even hit my head. | 我根本没有撞到头 |
[20:13] | What about Joseph? Is Joseph all right? | 乔瑟夫呢 他还好吗 |
[20:15] | He’s stable. His family is with him now. | 他情况稳定 他家人正在陪着他 |
[20:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -那就好 -好 |
[20:19] | Dr. Howard, radiology. | 霍华德医生请到放射科 |
[20:21] | He is concussed and had a pneumothorax. | 他出现了脑震荡和气胸 |
[20:24] | He remarkably had no broken bones. | 出乎意料的是 他没有骨折 |
[20:26] | – Pneumothorax? – That’s a collapsed lung. | -什么是气胸 -就是肺部萎陷 |
[20:29] | He’s in recovery right now. | 他正在复苏当中 |
[20:30] | We’ll bring him down to the ICU in a couple of hours | 再过几个小时 我们会送他到加护病房 |
[20:32] | and you can visit him there. | 你可以过去探望他 |
[20:35] | Your husband will be fine. | 你丈夫不会有事的 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:38] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:41] | This kid out of nowhere ran a stop sign. | 那孩子突然闯了停车标志 |
[20:43] | I didn’t see him coming. | 我没看见他 |
[20:45] | I don’t think Joseph did either. | 我想乔瑟夫也没看见 |
[20:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[20:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:48] | Hi. I’m fine, honey. How did you get here? | 我没事了 宝贝 你怎么过来的 |
[20:56] | A lot of people were talking about exactly why Joseph Bachman | 很多人都在讨论为什么那天乔瑟夫·巴克曼 |
[20:59] | and Madeline Mackenzie were in that car together. | 和梅德琳·麦肯齐会在同一台车里 |
[21:02] | I’m sure it had something to do with artistic expression. | 我敢说和”表现艺术”脱不了关系 |
[21:05] | Sorry I couldn’t make it to the hospital. | 抱歉没能去医院 |
[21:07] | She’s a little shaken up, but she’s gonna be fine. | 她有点受惊 但不会有事的 |
[21:10] | Joseph’s gonna be fine, too. | 乔瑟夫也会没事的 |
[21:12] | – Geez. – What about the guy in the truck? | -天啊 -那个开小货车的呢 |
[21:14] | It wasn’t a guy. It was a teenage boy. | 他不是成年人 只是个青少年 |
[21:15] | They think he was texting. | 据说他边开车边发短信 |
[21:17] | I’ve got to sit down to dinner | 我得去跟佩里和孩子们 |
[21:18] | with Perry and the kids right now, so… | 吃晚餐了 |
[21:21] | why don’t you give her a call? | 你打个电话给她吧 |
[21:22] | She’s at home. She’d love to hear from you. | 她在家 听到你的问候 她会很开心 |
[21:23] | I will. | 好的 |
[21:24] | – Have a good night. – Bye. | -祝晚上愉快 -拜拜 |
[21:26] | Was she wearing her seat belt? | 她有系安全带吗 |
[21:28] | Yeah, I’m sure she was. | 那当然了 |
[21:29] | It would be very dangerous if she wasn’t. | 没系安全带 就危险了 |
[21:33] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[21:35] | He’s just an interior decorator, | 只是个室内设计师 |
[21:37] | so he picks out furniture and stuff for homes. | 专门替人挑选家具之类的 |
[21:39] | I was thinking we could get some new furniture. | 我想给我们买点新的家具 |
[21:41] | What’s wrong with our furniture? | 现在的家具有什么不对吗 |
[21:44] | Nothing, but it would be fun, right? | 没什么不对 但这样很有趣 不是吗 |
[21:47] | Change it up a little. | 改变一下 |
[21:49] | What should we make for dinner? | 我们晚餐煮什么好呢 |
[21:51] | Come on, eat up. | 好了 快吃饭 |
[21:54] | You haven’t even eaten anything. | 你们什么都没吃 |
[21:55] | Perry. Perry. | 佩里 佩里 |
[21:58] | Toys down, food up. | 放下玩具 拿起食物 |
[21:59] | Hop to. | 动作快 |
[22:08] | Teenagers are bad. | 青少年很坏 |
[22:10] | Do we have to be teenagers? | 我们一定要变成青少年吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah, yeah, I’m afraid you do. | 是啊 恐怕必须要啊 |
[22:15] | I’m gonna skip that part. | 我要跳过那一段 |
[22:17] | – What? – Teenagers aren’t that bad. | -什么 -青少年也没那么坏 |
[22:19] | In fact, once you’re a teenager, | 实际上 一旦你们变成青少年 |
[22:22] | you will only wanna hang out with other teenagers. | 你们就只想和其他青少年玩了 |
[22:25] | You’ll think all grownups are bad. | 你们会认为所有大人都很坏 |
[22:27] | Teenagers think you’re bad? | 青少年觉得你们很坏吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:30] | They do? | 真的吗 |
[22:32] | Absolutely. | 那是绝对的 |
[22:33] | Especially when I use my… | 尤其是我使出我的… |
[22:36] | burping superpower, they do. | 打嗝超能力的时候 |
[22:37] | Perry, come on. | 佩里 别闹了 |
[22:42] | Or when I speak with my… | 或是当我用… |
[22:44] | special voice. | 我的特殊嗓音说话 |
[22:48] | Because then they know… | 因为他们就会知道… |
[22:51] | that here comes… | 这里有… |
[22:54] | – the monster! – Okay. | -怪物来啦 -够了 |
[22:58] | I’m starving! | 我饿坏了 |
[23:00] | Give me a tender little teenager to… | 来一块青少年的嫩肉让我… |
[23:01] | – Come on, you haven’t eaten anything. – …devour! | -回来 你们都没吃 -大快朵颐 |
[23:11] | No, no, no. No, no! | 不不不 |
[23:13] | Come on, get her! | 快点追她 |
[23:14] | – Stop! Stop! – Come here, Mom! | -停 -过来吧 妈妈 |
[23:17] | Come, I’ll save you. I’ll save you, honey. | 来这儿 我会保护你 亲爱的 |
[23:19] | – No, stop! No! – I’ll save you. | -不 停下来 -我保护你 |
[23:21] | Fire at will, boys! Fire! | 自由开火 男孩们 开火 |
[23:26] | How are we doing? Any headaches? | 你还好吗 头疼不疼 |
[23:29] | No. You’re sweet to worry, honey, | 不疼 你真贴心 亲爱的 |
[23:31] | but you don’t need to check on me every five minutes. | 但你不必每隔五分钟 就关心我一次 |
[23:33] | I’m fine. | 我真没事 |
[23:37] | Why were you in his car, anyway? | 话说你怎么会在他的车上 |
[23:41] | Well, I was with Jane and Celeste at Blue Blues. | 我和简还有瑟莱丝特在布鲁斯咖啡馆 |
[23:45] | And he came in and he was so agitated | 他很焦虑地走进来 |
[23:48] | about ticket sales, and… | 他担心票房的事 还有… |
[23:51] | the prop deliveries were late. | 道具也送晚了 |
[23:53] | Also, one of our lead actors just came down with strep throat | 再加上其中一位主演又患了喉炎 |
[23:56] | and we’re only a week away from opening night, so… | 而距离开演只剩下一周了 |
[24:00] | we were just gonna drive together to the theater and… | 所以我们当时正要一起去剧场 |
[24:05] | just knock some stuff out, and then… | 解决一些事 结果就… |
[24:08] | wham. | 撞车了 |
[24:15] | Well, could’ve been worse. | 好吧 算是不幸中的万幸了 |
[24:18] | It’s better you lived to tell about it. | 幸好你活了下来 可以说明情况 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:28] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[24:29] | Any headaches? | 有没有头痛 |
[24:31] | I’m fine! I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:34] | Did Ed send you? | 埃德叫你来的吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不是 |
[24:40] | I’m glad you’re here tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚过来了 |
[24:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:49] | Something was up with Ed Mackenzie. | 埃德·麦肯齐这人有点不对劲 |
[24:51] | I just don’t know exactly what. | 我也说不清哪里 |
[24:54] | I don’t care if it’s a lawyer | 我不管是找律师 |
[24:57] | or a psychiatrist or a fucking psychic. | 心理医生 甚至是灵媒 |
[25:02] | We have to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[25:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[25:17] | – Someone hurt Amabella. – Him. | -有人伤了艾玛贝拉 -是他 |
[25:21] | – It wasn’t me. – There’s consequences. | -不是我干的 -此事会有后果 |
[25:24] | Did you touch that little girl? | 你有欺负那个小女孩吗 |
[25:28] | Ms. Chapman? | 查普曼女士 |
[25:51] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[25:56] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:12] | Should’ve told the boys to pick all this shit up. | 你该叫孩子们把玩具收好 |
[26:16] | I just didn’t have the patience | 我只是昨晚没耐心 |
[26:17] | to go through it all last night, so… | 收完全部 |
[26:21] | Well, you’re turning them into spoiled brats. | 你会把他们惯坏的 |
[26:25] | I don’t want to live in a fucking pigsty. | 我可不想住在猪窝里 |
[26:28] | Well, then pick them up yourself. | 那你自己捡吧 |
[26:42] | Come on. It’s all right. | 别这样 算了 |
[26:43] | I’ll do it later. | 我待会收 |
[26:49] | I will do it later, baby. | 我待会再收 亲爱的 |
[26:50] | Come on, please. | 别管了 放着吧 |
[26:59] | Baby, you have to go. | 亲爱的 你得出门了 |
[27:00] | It’s fine. I’ll do it. | 没事 我会收拾的 |
[27:25] | I’m serious, you know? I’m gonna change. | 我是认真的 我会改变 |
[27:36] | – Can I get you– – God! | -请问您… -天呐 |
[27:38] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[27:39] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s me. | -我很抱歉 -是我的错 |
[27:42] | Can I get you some more water? | 请问还需要加水吗 |
[27:43] | – I’m fine. – You sure? | -不用了 -确定吗 |
[27:44] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对 -好的 |
[27:56] | Unfortunately, Amabella won’t say who’s involved. | 可惜艾玛贝拉不肯说出是谁 |
[27:59] | However, her mother is convinced | 然而她的母亲认为 |
[28:01] | that Ziggy is responsible. | 这是齐格干的 |
[28:03] | – But I’m not, nor is Ms. Barnes. – No, I’m not. | -但我和巴恩斯老师都不这么认为 -是的 |
[28:06] | Look, if it weren’t for the incident on Orientation Day, | 要不是因为迎新日的那次风波 |
[28:10] | I never would’ve called you in | 我绝不会找你来学校 |
[28:11] | unless we had anything more definitive. | 除非有更明确的证据 |
[28:15] | Is there anything out of the ordinary in Ziggy’s past? | 你觉得齐格的过去是否有任何不寻常之处 |
[28:19] | His home life, his background, | 他的家庭生活 成长背景 |
[28:20] | anything you think we should know that might be relevant? | 有任何相关的事该让我们知情的吗 |
[28:23] | I understand Ziggy’s father’s not involved in his upbringing. | 我了解到齐格的父亲并未参与他的成长过程 |
[28:26] | – Is that right? – The only thing I know about Ziggy’s father | -是这样吗 -我只知道齐格的父亲 |
[28:29] | is that he’s keen on erotic asphyxiation and raping women. | 喜欢窒息式性爱和强暴女人 |
[28:34] | You did not say that. | 你不是真这么说的吧 |
[28:35] | No, of course I didn’t, but I wanted to. | 当然没有了 但我想说来着 |
[28:38] | Can you imagine if the people in this town found out | 你能想象如果这里的人 |
[28:40] | that Ziggy wasn’t a product of consensual, loving sex, | 得知齐格不是两情相悦的结晶 |
[28:44] | but a product of rape? | 而是强奸后的孽种会怎样吗 |
[28:45] | It’d be the worst. | 那样就灾难了 |
[28:46] | Every time someone asks me about Ziggy’s dad, | 每次有人问我齐格父亲的事 |
[28:48] | I’m terrified they’re going to expose me. | 我都害怕被人拆穿 |
[28:49] | I thought fucking Renata Klein was gonna spot me right then. | 我以为那次风波之后 蕾娜塔·克莱恩会盯上我 |
[28:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:54] | – Mr. And Mrs. Klein are here. – No. | -克莱恩夫妇来了 -不是吧 |
[28:56] | They are early, so if you could tell them to come back– | 他们来早了 让他们先回去吧 |
[28:59] | You know, we were just seeing if you could fit us in. | 我们就是想看看能不能带我们一起谈 |
[29:01] | Wait, is it possible that you could come back later? | 等下 你们能稍后再来吗 |
[29:04] | Well, we’re all here to discuss the same topic, I assume. | 我们都是来这里谈一件事吧 |
[29:07] | You’ve heard about the… bite? | 你听说”被咬”一事了吧 |
[29:10] | Have you been telling her she needs to get her son under control? | 你告诉她应该管好自己家的孩子了吗 |
[29:12] | Okay, Renata, Renata. | 行了 蕾娜塔 蕾娜塔 |
[29:13] | Please, just excuse my wife, all right? | 别这样 请见谅 |
[29:16] | She’s very upset. | 她很生气 |
[29:17] | Gordon Klein. | 我是戈登·克莱恩 |
[29:19] | Jane Chapman. | 简·查普曼 |
[29:22] | All right, well– well, then maybe perhaps we could have a constructive chat. | 好吧 我们也许能讨论出个结果来 |
[29:27] | – There you go. – Please. | -这才对嘛 -好 |
[29:27] | Okay, well, then how about we get some– some tea or maybe some water? | 给大家来点茶水之类吧 |
[29:32] | How about– Jean, get us some… | 简 端点… |
[29:33] | – Sure. – Some coffee, please? | -好 -端点咖啡来吧 |
[29:35] | I don’t– I don’t want refreshments. | 我不想要茶点 |
[29:39] | I want you to make your son stop abusing my girl. | 我想让你儿子别再欺负我女儿了 |
[29:47] | She’s a fake bitch. | 她就是个矫情做作的婊子 |
[29:50] | You’re too nice. | 你太善良了 |
[29:52] | So, what was the upshot? | 最后结果呢 |
[29:55] | They’re gonna hire a teacher’s aide | 他们会雇一个教师助手 |
[29:56] | whose specific job will be watching Ziggy and Amabella. | 专职从旁观察齐格和艾玛贝拉 |
[30:00] | Are you kidding me? That’s ridiculous. | 不是吧 太扯了 |
[30:02] | Maybe not. I mean, what if she’s right? | 也许不是呢 如果她是对的呢 |
[30:04] | I’m sorry, but Renata Klein cannot be right. | 抱歉 蕾娜塔绝不能是对的 |
[30:06] | Ziggy could be marked with his dad’s genetic stain. | 齐格也许遗传了他父亲的暴力基因呢 |
[30:08] | And if I did everything properly as a mother, | 如果我这个母亲当得称职 |
[30:10] | it wouldn’t matter and he wouldn’t be behaving this way. | 这也不会有影响 他也不会出现这样的行为 |
[30:12] | I just feel like you have such great instincts as a mom. | 我就是感觉你的母性直觉很准 |
[30:14] | Did you ever feel like something was off? | 你就从没感觉到哪里不对劲吗 |
[30:17] | When he was born, he didn’t just come out crying | 他出生时 一般孩子出生时会哭 |
[30:19] | like most kids do. | 他就没哭 |
[30:22] | His whole body was shaking. | 他整个身体都在抖… |
[30:24] | It was like he was so upset to be born. | 就像他很生气自己出生了一样 |
[30:27] | And all I could do was look at him and say… | 我只能看着他 对他说 |
[30:31] | “I’m so sorry, little baby. | “对不起 小宝贝 |
[30:33] | I’m so, so sorry.” | 我真的很抱歉” |
[30:40] | I always thought that seeing his little red face | 我一直以为看见他红扑扑的小脸 |
[30:44] | would wipe away the dirty memory, you know? | 我会忘却所有不堪的回忆 |
[30:46] | – But– – Girls. | -但是… -两位好 |
[30:48] | – Tom. – Can I get you anything else? | -汤姆 -还想喝点什么吗 |
[30:50] | I would love some more tea. | 再给我来点茶吧 |
[30:51] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[30:52] | – Jane? – No, thank you. | -简 -不用了 |
[30:56] | Saxon Baker? | 萨克森·贝克 |
[30:58] | – Never heard of him. – We have a Mr. Barker at school, | -没听过这人 -我们学校有个人叫贝克 |
[31:01] | but his first name is not Saxon, it’s Ted. | 但他的名字不是萨克森 而是泰德 |
[31:21] | Hello. Please leave a message after the tone. | 你好 请在嘀声后留言 |
[31:25] | Celeste, we can’t let Jane go on that trip. | 瑟莱丝特 我们不能让简去找那个人 |
[31:29] | I don’t know, we have to steal her car or something. | 我们得偷走她的车 让她去不成之类的 |
[31:31] | At first, I thought she wanted closure. | 一开始 我以为她是想了却心结 |
[31:33] | Now I think she wants revenge. | 现在我觉得她是想复仇 |
[31:35] | Call me. | 给我回电 |
[31:41] | I’m so sorry. I feel like you were driving less aware– | 抱歉 我感觉你之前开车没意识到… |
[31:43] | I’m here ’cause some kid ran a stop sign. | 因为一个孩子突然闯了停车标志 我才出车祸了 |
[31:50] | I think I owe you some clarity. | 我欠你一个解释 |
[31:54] | Like you said, I kissed you back the other day. | 如你所说 我那天回亲了你 |
[31:57] | And maybe I wanted to feel all those things again, | 也许我就是想重温旧情 |
[32:01] | this thing that we had. | 我们之间的旧情 |
[32:06] | Was it just sex between us? | 我们只是炮友吗 |
[32:08] | Of course it wasn’t. | 当然不是了 |
[32:11] | But the other day, I started to feel afraid. | 但我那天开始感觉害怕了 |
[32:17] | I’ve had this paralyzing fear… | 一股强烈的恐惧袭来 |
[32:22] | that what happened between us is gonna get out | 我怕纸包不住火 我们的事曝光 |
[32:23] | and it’s gonna ruin my family. | 我的家庭就完了 |
[32:25] | It’s probably best if– if you beg out of the play. | 也许你离开这部戏是最好的选择 |
[32:28] | I mean, most of the work is done now anyway, so… | 大部分戏都已制作完成了… |
[32:32] | – Yeah, of course. – We should be fine. | -好 -我们应该能搞定 |
[32:35] | Yeah, you should. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | Madeline. | 梅德琳 |
[32:39] | Hi, Tori. | 托丽 |
[32:42] | – How are you? – Better. | -你怎么样 -好多了 |
[32:44] | I think we’re all doing better. How are you feeling? | 我们都好多了 你感觉怎么样啊 |
[32:46] | Actually, I normally have a lot of lower back pain, | 我其实平常后腰一直疼来着 |
[32:49] | so probably saved me a trip to the chiropractor. | 这一撞不用去找脊椎指压治疗师了 |
[32:53] | But I– I just stopped by to see if Joseph was okay. | 我就是来看看乔瑟夫的情况 |
[32:55] | I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你好多了 |
[32:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:00] | I’m just gonna head out now. | 我要走了 |
[33:02] | – Okay. – But good to see you, Tori. | -好 -但很高兴见到你 托丽 |
[33:04] | – Yeah, you, too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -嗯 |
[33:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:15] | Nice of her to drop by. | 她人真好 还过来探望 |
[33:58] | He’s in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥 |
[34:00] | He left this morning, | 他今早走了 |
[34:02] | so I just– I decided to come in by myself. | 所以我决定自己一个人来了 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:09] | It was Perry’s idea to come in in the first place, so… | 一开始是佩里想过来的… |
[34:13] | I mean, I think that’s a very healthy sign. | 这是非常健康的征兆 |
[34:19] | Don’t you think that’s positive, that he would want to come in? | 你不觉得他主动想过来 这是个好迹象吗 |
[34:23] | Why did he want to come in? | 他为什么想过来 |
[34:25] | Well, because, we’re– | 因为我们… |
[34:27] | just for the same, | 还是那个原因 |
[34:32] | He’s trouble– we’re both troubled, | 他很困扰 我们很困扰 |
[34:35] | that– that the lovemaking is tied up in, in anger. | 做爱时总跟怒火脱不了关系 |
[34:43] | Why did you want to come in today? | 你今天为什么想过来 |
[34:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:55] | Something happened? | 出什么事了吗 |
[35:05] | Just the usual, you know. | 跟往常一样 |
[35:09] | When he left this morning, we made love. | 他今早离开时 我们做爱了 |
[35:23] | It’s as if our, | 就像是 |
[35:27] | it’s as if we turn each other on by rage. | 我们靠愤怒燃起性欲 |
[35:34] | And that’s a problem, I think. | 我想这就是问题吧 |
[35:40] | Do you think that’s a problem? | 你觉得这是问题吗 |
[35:43] | Well, I’m encouraged that you at least think of it as lovemaking. | 我很惊讶你觉得这是做爱 |
[35:46] | Because sex isn’t always that. | 因为性爱不总是这样 |
[35:52] | Does the sex you have with Perry ever strike you as violent? | 你和佩里之间的性爱有让你觉得这是暴力吗 |
[36:02] | No. | 没有 |
[36:05] | Are you ever left with bruises? | 你做完爱会留下淤青吗 |
[36:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:12] | I mean, I– I don’t really remember. | 我也记不太清了 |
[36:18] | Have you ever sustained bruises from something other than sex? | 除了性爱以外 有其它被弄成淤青的情况吗 |
[36:25] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[36:29] | Your husband said he grabbed you too hard sometimes. | 你丈夫说 他有时会对你用力过猛 |
[36:32] | Has he ever left a mark on you by grabbing you? | 他那样用力时 有留下淤痕吗 |
[36:38] | I mean… we have a very volatile relationship, and I… | 我们之间的关系很激烈 我… |
[36:47] | I’ve left the occasional mark on him. | 我有时会在他身上留下伤痕 |
[36:48] | – I… – By hitting? | -我… -打出来的吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:53] | Hitting him first or hitting him back? | 先出手 还是还手 |
[36:59] | I have to say I’m beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable | 我得说 这谈话让我有点不舒服了 |
[37:02] | because this is, | 因为这事 |
[37:05] | I think this is unethical, truth be told. | 老实说 这样有些不专业 |
[37:07] | How– how so? | 怎么说呢 |
[37:10] | Because you’re treating us. | 因为你是治疗我们俩 |
[37:13] | And only you showed up, | 只有你来了 |
[37:15] | so I’m treating half the couple. | 所以我在治疗夫妻中的一位 |
[37:17] | From what I know about your duty of care, | 据我所知 根据职业道德守则 |
[37:19] | you are ethically responsible– | 你的职责是… |
[37:23] | I throw off the ethical chains | 我遇到患者身处危险时 |
[37:25] | when I sense a patient in danger. | 我就会抛下这些守则 |
[37:28] | What? | 什么 |
[37:34] | He hurts you. | 他动手打你 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:38] | I– no, I didn’t– I mean, I didn’t– I didn’t say that. | 不是 我不是那个意思 |
[37:41] | He’s– I mean… | 他是… |
[37:43] | I pick up on things, not just from you, | 我能感觉出一些事 不只是从你身上看出来 |
[37:47] | but from Perry. | 还从佩里那边 |
[37:55] | We both become violent sometimes. | 我们都会对彼此动手 |
[38:00] | I take my share of the blame. | 我也对他动过手 |
[38:02] | I’m… | 我… |
[38:05] | He hurts you. | 他动手打你 |
[38:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:15] | I’m not a victim here. | 我不是受害者 |
[38:17] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[38:19] | I hit him. | 我也打他 |
[38:22] | I throw things at him. | 我朝他扔东西 |
[38:23] | I’m… | 我… |
[38:27] | What are you looking for from me, Celeste? | 你想在我这里获得什么 瑟莱丝特 |
[38:29] | Help. Help, that’s what I want. | 帮助 我想要你的帮助 |
[38:32] | I mean, we both acknowledge that this relationship is toxic. | 我们都知道我们之间的关系很扭曲 |
[38:35] | We– that’s why we made the appointment to come in, | 所以我们来这里做心理咨询 |
[38:38] | because we– we know that. | 因为我们了解这点 |
[38:41] | We know it and we want to, | 我们知道 我们想… |
[38:43] | we– we want to learn techniques, strategies, | 我们想学一些技巧 方法 |
[38:46] | that’s what we want, to make him– | 这是我们的目的 让他… |
[38:47] | – Him stop. – To… | -让他停手 -让… |
[38:49] | To make us– us stop. | 让我们俩停手 |
[38:53] | So… | 所以… |
[38:55] | Are you physically afraid of him? | 你害怕他对你动手吗 |
[38:58] | This feels very wrong, I have to say. | 我得说 这样不对 |
[39:00] | I can’t– I mean… | 我不能… |
[39:05] | You’re meant to be our doctor. | 你该是我们俩的医生 |
[39:07] | You’re treating us. | 你该治疗我们俩 |
[39:09] | And you are demonizing him. | 而你却将他”妖魔化”了 |
[39:11] | Does he know you’re here alone? | 他知道你单独过来吗 |
[40:03] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才还在想你呢 |
[40:05] | How you feeling? Still no headache? | 你怎么样了啊 还没头疼吗 |
[40:07] | No, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:08] | You’re sweet to worry. | 谢谢关心 |
[40:10] | I do worry. | 我确实担心 |
[40:11] | I was just sitting here thinking about | 我刚才还在想 |
[40:13] | how much you’ve done for me since I moved to Monterey. | 我搬来蒙特利以后 你一直对我照顾有加 |
[40:16] | I read a quote once that said… | 我看过一句名言 |
[40:19] | “Friendships are the masterpieces of nature.” | “友情是大自然最伟大的杰作” |
[40:23] | I know it’s cheesy, but… | 听起来挺俗的 但… |
[40:25] | you’re totally my masterpiece. | 你绝对是我心中的杰作 |
[40:27] | And you’re one of the greatest people I’ve ever met, Madeline. | 你是我认识的人中 最了不起的人 梅德琳 |
[40:31] | If you only knew how much that meant to me right now. | 你不知道这话此刻对我有多么重要 |
[40:34] | Can I ask you a big favor? | 我能求你帮个忙吗 |
[40:37] | Would you mind picking Ziggy up at pick-up? | 能麻烦你今天去接齐格放学吗 |
[40:40] | I– I just have so much work to do | 我手头上工作太多了 |
[40:41] | and I could use a few extra hours to catch up. | 我需要几个小时搞完 |
[40:44] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[40:45] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[40:46] | I’ll call the school and let them know. | 我会通知学校一声 |
[40:48] | Ziggy’s all mine, honey. | 齐格就交给我吧 亲爱的 |
[40:49] | Thanks, Madeline. | 谢了 梅德琳 |
[40:50] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[41:01] | Jane Chapman? | 简·查普曼 |
[41:03] | She’s insane, too. | 她也不正常 |
[41:28] | Does he ever hurt the children? | 他对孩子有家暴吗 |
[41:32] | No! | 没有 |
[41:33] | God, no. | 当然没有了 |
[41:34] | He would never hurt the children. | 他决不会伤害孩子 |
[41:38] | This is– he’s a wonderful father. | 他是个非常棒的父亲 |
[41:41] | I mean, he’s the best. The best. | 最佳好父亲 绝世好爸 |
[41:42] | I couldn’t think of a better one, really. | 我想不到还有比他更棒的爸爸了 |
[41:46] | It’s one of the reasons that I… | 这也是其中一个原因… |
[41:49] | The reason you don’t leave him? | 你不离开他的原因吗 |
[41:50] | – There are other reasons. – Okay. Such as? | -还有其它原因 -比如呢 |
[41:52] | I’m madly in love with him. | 我疯狂地爱着他 |
[41:55] | He adores me. | 他很宠我 |
[41:56] | He– he treats me like a goddess. | 他把我当作女神捧在手心里 |
[41:58] | When he’s not hurting you. | 你指他不打你的时候 |
[42:01] | Look, he’s a great father. | 听着 他是个非常棒的父亲 |
[42:04] | We have great sex. | 我们性生活很棒 |
[42:07] | We make each other laugh. | 我们让彼此欢笑 |
[42:09] | We’re– there’s violence, yes, in the relationship, | 我们之间是存在暴力 |
[42:14] | and that’s why we came in. | 所以我们才来咨询了 |
[42:15] | And it’s an issue, but, I mean… | 这是个问题 但… |
[42:20] | all marriages are complicated. | 所有婚姻都很复杂 |
[42:22] | You think violence is normal in a relationship? | 你觉得一段感情中存在暴力很正常吗 |
[42:24] | No! | 不是 |
[42:28] | My apologies. I misread. | 抱歉 我理解错了 |
[42:30] | When this violence occurs, | 暴力发生时 |
[42:32] | have you ever been afraid you might die? | 你有怕过自己会死吗 |
[42:39] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[42:41] | Never? | 从来没有 |
[42:57] | That must have been terrifying. | 肯定很让人心惊胆战 |
[43:00] | Did you think of leaving him then? | 那之后你有想过离开他吗 |
[43:04] | I’ve thought of leaving him many times. | 我想过离开他很多次了 |
[43:10] | But then I think about what we have, | 但我会想想我们拥有的一切 |
[43:13] | and we have a lot. | 我们的感情很深 |
[43:15] | Are there any weapons in your house? | 你们家有什么武器吗 |
[43:17] | No. No, it’s not like that. | 没有 不是那样 |
[43:20] | No. | 没有 |
[43:22] | I mean, the boys have some lightsabers. | 我儿子们有几把光剑 |
[43:27] | Listen, you see a lot of couples that have bad problems. | 你见过很多存在严重问题的夫妻 |
[43:33] | And after a while, maybe that’s all you can see. | 一段时间以后 也许你就觉得所有夫妻都有问题 |
[43:37] | Do you ever pause to consider what is great in a marriage, | 你就没停下来想一下婚姻中很棒的地方吗 |
[43:39] | what is profoundly right? | 美好正确的地方吗 |
[43:41] | I do. | 想过 |
[43:43] | Tell me, what is most… profoundly right about yours? | 说说看 你们婚姻中最美好正确的是什么 |
[43:47] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们在一起经历了很多 |
[43:50] | I had a really tough time getting pregnant. | 我好不容易才怀上了孩子 |
[43:52] | And– and… | 还有… |
[43:54] | I had four miscarriages. | 我流产过四次 |
[43:57] | And when the twins were born, they were– | 双胞胎出生时 他们… |
[44:00] | they were born really early. | 他们是早产儿 |
[44:03] | And they were in the hospital for a long time, and that was… | 他们在医院住了很久 那… |
[44:10] | It was tough. | 那段日子很艰难 |
[44:12] | And he was there by my side every step of the way. | 而他全程一直陪在我身边 |
[44:15] | – He never– he was so good. – I see. | -他对我特别好 -我懂了 |
[44:19] | No, honestly, I don’t think you do see, because this is– | 说实话 我觉得你不懂 因为… |
[44:21] | this is… it’s special, you know? | 这很特别 你懂吗 |
[44:25] | We’re bound by everything we’ve been through. | 经历的这一切让我们的感情更坚固 |
[44:29] | And the idea of breaking away from him, | 而心生离开他的念头 |
[44:32] | it’s like tearing flesh. | 这感觉撕心裂肺 |
[44:37] | How do you think the abuse impacts on your sons? | 你觉得这种暴力对你儿子有什么影响呢 |
[44:40] | It doesn’t impact on my sons. | 没有影响到我儿子 |
[44:42] | I’m telling you, I… | 说真的 我… |
[44:44] | None of this affects them. | 这一切都没影响到他们 |
[44:46] | We never fight in front of them. | 我们从来没在孩子们面前吵过架 |
[44:47] | They never see anything. They’re fine. | 他们从没见过我们动怒 他们很安全 |
[44:49] | They live in a happy household. | 他们成长在一个幸福温馨的家庭里 |
[44:50] | They have no idea. | 他们不知情这些事 |
[44:56] | – He will hit you again. – Yeah. | -他会再打你 -嗯 |
[44:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. And I’ll hit him again. | -嗯 -我也会打他 |
[45:00] | And eventually, the boys will know. | 最终 孩子们总会知道 |
[45:03] | – No. – If they already don’t. | -不说了 -前提是他们确实不知道 |
[45:06] | All right, our time is about up. | 好了 我们的咨询时间要结束了 |
[45:09] | We should make an appointment and come up with a plan. | 我们该预约个时间 想个应对之策 |
[45:15] | A plan? | 应对之策 |
[45:17] | For the next time he hits you. | 他下次再打你时的应对之策 |
[45:45] | Ms. Wright. | 怀特夫人 |
[45:48] | Saxon Baker. | 萨克森·贝克 |
[45:59] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[46:12] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[46:16] | So, what are you looking for? | 你想要什么样的设计 |
[46:20] | It’s a new project board. | 那是个新项目的版图 |
[46:22] | Pardon. | 不好意思 |
[46:26] | Modern meets mid-century. | 现代风格与中世纪风格的结合 |
[46:39] | Ms. Wright, this is very… odd. | 怀特夫人 这很… 奇怪 |
[47:43] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿啊 |
[48:43] | Fuck. | 该死 |