Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Oh, the… there’s a 7:15 at the ArcLight. 聚光灯电影院有7点15分的场
[00:05] Well, that doesn’t give us much time to eat. 可是这样我们没什么时间吃饭啊
[00:06] We can eat afterwards. 我们可以看完再吃啊
[00:07] I’m not gonna eat at 10:00 at night. 我才不要晚上十点后才吃晚饭
[00:09] Who am I, Hemingway? 我又不是海明威
[00:12] Why do you think Hemingway ate at 10:00? 你为什么觉得海明威晚上10点吃晚饭
[00:14] He spent a lot of time in Spain. They eat dinner late. 他在西班牙待过不少时间 那里人吃饭晚
[00:14] 美国知名作家与记者 代表作《老人与海》 曾被外派去西班牙报导西班牙内战
[00:17] He also spent a lot of time in Florida. 他也在佛罗里达州待过挺长时间啊
[00:18] Last time I was there, people were eating dinner at, like, 4:30. 根据我去的经验 当地人4点半就在吃晚饭了
[00:23] You guys know that Hemingway had cats with six toes? 你们知道海明威的猫有6只脚趾吗
[00:27] 海明威在美国基韦斯特岛的故居周围 还存有大量的6趾猫
[00:27] Six toes per foot or six toes total? 是每只脚有6趾还是总共只有6趾
[00:31] Okay. 好了
[00:32] It’s official. We’re never going to see the Avengers. 正式确定了 我们看不到最新的《复仇者联盟》
[00:35] Guys, just come on. Make a decision. 你们别闹了 赶紧做个决定吧
[00:36] I-I’m good with eating after. 我不介意看完再吃
[00:38] – Mm, I’m kind of hungry now. – Yeah, me, too. -我现在就有点饿了 -我也是
[00:40] – Then we’ll eat before. – Okay. -那我们就看之前吃 -好
[00:42] So, then, we can see the 3-D at 9:00 or the 2-D at 9:30. 我们可以看9点的3D场或者2D的9点半场
[00:45] 3-D. If I’m gonna see Thor, 3D的 如果要看到雷神索尔
[00:47] I want to feel like I could lick those abs. 我想要有一伸舌头就能舔到他腹肌的感觉
[00:50] Actually, 3-D kind of makes me queasy. 其实3D会让我看得有点想吐
[00:53] No, but we have to see it in 3-D. 可是我们必须得看3D的啊
[00:54] We saw part one in 3-D, and the 2-D part two 上半部我们看了3D版 而2D版的下半部
[00:56] is not the part two of the 3-D part one. 可不能当做是3D版的下半部
[01:00] He’s got you there, Leonard. 他一句话辩倒你啦 莱纳德
[01:01] Or he doesn’t. I don’t really care anymore. 也可能没辩倒 我反正已经不在乎了
[01:04] Okay, then, we’ll go see it in 3-D. 好好好 那我们就去看3D场
[01:06] No. Sweetie, you shouldn’t do things that make you feel bad. 亲爱的 要是会让你难受 你就不该做啊
[01:08] Well, I’m doing this. 我不也在做这事吗
[01:11] And of course he is. 他当然会做啦
[01:12] He is a textbook satisficer. 他就是标准的满意即可性格
[01:14] That’s not even a word. 根本就没有这个词
[01:15] Uh, yes, it is. 真的有
[01:16] According to Nobel Prize-winning economist Herbert Simon, 根据诺贝尔经济学奖得主赫伯特·西蒙所说
[01:19] satisficing is a decision-making strategy 满意即可是一种决策方法
[01:21] whereby a person accepts whatever available option is satisfactory 是指一个人愿意接受任何过得去的选择
[01:25] rather than seeking out a course of action 而不愿努力去寻求
[01:27] that would make him happiest, 能让自己最满意的最优化方式
[01:28] as I just did when I explained what satisficing was. 比如我跟你们解释”满意即可”就是自己最爽的方式
[01:32] He’s right. 他说得对
[01:33] No one wanted to hear that. 没人想听这个
[01:34] He knew it, yet he plowed ahead. 他知道会有这下场 还是愿意跳你这坑
[01:38] I’m just trying to find a plan that makes everyone happy 我只是在试着找到一个大家都开心的方案
[01:40] Except you. 但你自己不会开心
[01:42] Yeah, Leonard. What would make you happy? 对啊 莱纳德 什么会让你开心
[01:43] I could tell you about satisficing again. 我愿意为你再说一遍满意即可
[01:46] You know, what would make me happy 如果真的想让我心满意足
[01:47] is if we just stop talking about this 那就请大家别再废话
[01:48] and see whatever movie you guys want to see 就看你们想看的电影
[01:50] whenever you want to see it. 选你们想要的时间就行
[01:51] Okay. But next time, we get to pick. 行 这次听你安排 下次得让我们选啊
[02:23] How’s your headache? 你头疼怎么样了
[02:25] It’s better. The throwing up really helped. 好点了 吐完真的感觉舒服些
[02:29] I’m so sorry you missed the end of the movie. 你错过结尾真是太遗憾了
[02:31] Oh, it’s okay. 没事啦
[02:33] Everyone talked about it so much on the ride home, 大家回程车上聊了一整路
[02:34] I feel like I saw it. 我感觉我也在现场看到了
[02:37] Well, to be fair, you talked about the bathroom so much, 凭良心说 你也说了这么多你在卫生间的事
[02:39] we felt like we saw that, too. 我们也感觉在现场看到了
[02:43] I think I would’ve been okay if we weren’t sitting so close. 如果我们不坐那么前排 或许我会好些
[02:45] Well, then, why did we sit so close? 那我们为什么要坐那么前排
[02:47] Sheldon said, “Are these seats good for everyone?” 谢尔顿说”这座位大家没意见吧”
[02:49] What was I supposed to do, say no, like a maniac? 你要我说什么啊 不怕死地说不吗
[02:53] Sweetie, you have got to stand up for yourself. 亲爱的 你得为自己站出来说话啊
[02:55] You know, maybe Sheldon’s right. 或许谢尔顿说的是对的
[02:56] Maybe you are that word he said. 可能你就是他说的那种人
[02:59] Satisficer? 满意即可人格吗
[02:59] Yeah, that! That’s the one. 对 就是这个
[03:01] Boy, sounds way more made-up when you say it. 天啊 从你嘴里说出来感觉这词假了好多
[03:04] I mean, come on, when was the last time 来嘛 你说说你上一次
[03:05] you did something totally selfish without worrying 做一件完全自私且没有
[03:07] about what anyone else wanted? 考虑其他人的想法是在什么时候
[03:10] According to my mother, 根据我妈所说
[03:11] I took my sweet time being born. 我出生的时候拖了很长时间才生下来
[03:17] How is that selfish? 这点怎么自私了
[03:19] Apparently, she had dinner reservations. 她貌似有在餐厅订位吃晚饭
[03:25] And this is the telescope room 而这里是望远镜房
[03:26] where I spend a lot of my evenings. 我在这里度过无数个夜晚
[03:29] Where’s the telescope? 望远镜在哪
[03:30] Hawaii. 夏威夷
[03:32] That’s cool. 很酷啊
[03:33] Yeah, so, you know… 是啊 所以嘛…
[03:35] aloha. 你好 欢迎[夏威夷语]
[03:40] What’s that smell? 这是什么味道啊
[03:42] Uh, everyone has their own theory. 每个人都有一套理论
[03:44] Dr. Tibourgh thinks it’s mold. 泰博博士觉得是霉味
[03:45] I think it’s Dr. Tibourgh. 而我觉得是泰博博士的臭味
[03:49] So, what am I looking at? 所以我面前的是什么
[03:50] Ah, this is live information from the Keck telescope. 这是凯克望远镜发送过来的即时资料
[03:54] It’s pretty interesting. 其实挺有意思的
[03:55] So, I recently observed some optical flashes. 我最近观测到一些光学闪光
[03:58] It could be light bouncing off a natural object, 可能是光线从自然物体反射过来
[04:00] but those tend to be less reflective, 但自然物体通常反射力较弱
[04:01] so could be evidence of something alien-made. 所以很有可能是外星造物存在的证据
[04:05] Oh, this suddenly got exciting. 一下子开始有趣了起来呢
[04:07] Oh. When you say “exciting,” 你说”有趣”的时候
[04:08] do you mean “Go back to my place” exciting 是”回我家再办事”的有趣程度
[04:10] or “Hold our breath and do it here”? 还是”小声点在这就把事办了”的程度
[04:15] Mahalo. 谢谢[夏威夷语]
[04:25] Do I want to ask? 我问了会后悔吗
[04:28] Oh, w… when I go upstairs, 等我到了楼上
[04:30] Penny’s gonna make me choose what we’re gonna do tonight 佩妮就会要我选择我们今晚做什么
[04:32] without taking her feelings into consideration, 而且不准考虑她的感觉与想法
[04:34] and I-I don’t know if I’m up for it. 我不知道自己做不做得到
[04:38] Poor baby. When I go upstairs, 真”可怜”啊 等我一到楼上
[04:40] Sheldon’s gonna give me a 25-minute lecture 谢尔顿要用整整25分钟
[04:42] about what Hulk would be like if he were made of metal. 来告诉我如果浩克是金属做的会怎样
[04:46] Part of his ongoing series, 这是他的一个系列讲座
[04:48] “What If Hulk Were Made of Other Things?” 《如果浩克是其他材质做的会怎样》
[04:52] I-I’ve always been a people pleaser. 我这人从来就喜欢讨好别人
[04:54] Is that so bad? It’s gotten me this far. 有那么糟糕吗 我不也走到现在了吗
[04:56] What, almost up four flights of stairs? 走到哪 走个4层楼吗
[05:00] Okay, if I go in there 好吧 如果我到楼上
[05:02] and pick something I want to do that she also wants to do, 选择一件我和她都想做的事
[05:05] she’s gonna think I’m just picking it to make her happy. 她一定会以为我是故意让她高兴
[05:07] So I feel like 所以我觉得
[05:08] I have to pick something I know she doesn’t want to do 我必须得选一件她不想做的事
[05:10] or she’s gonna be disappointed. 不然她会失望
[05:12] Right? What do you think? 对不对 你觉得呢
[05:14] Think I’ve got ice cream in this bag 我觉得我袋子里的冰激凌
[05:15] that’s starting to melt. 恐怕是开始化了
[05:18] I’m sorry. 对不起
[05:19] It’s exhausting being in my head. 我头都要想爆了
[05:21] Look, when you wanted Penny, you didn’t care 听着 从前你喜欢佩妮的时候
[05:24] what anybody else thought or wanted, 完全不顾周围所有人的想法
[05:26] including Penny. 包括佩妮本人的想法
[05:30] That’s true. 这倒是真的
[05:32] Yeah, yeah, there was something I wanted, 没错 没错 爷想要什么
[05:35] I went after it and I got it. 爷就大胆去追 还追到手了
[05:37] Now you’re hiding from it on the stairs, so it all worked out. 如今你为了躲她藏在楼道里 一切如你所愿
[05:44] I thought about what I want to do tonight, 我想到今晚要做什么了
[05:45] and I didn’t take your feelings into consideration at all. 我可完全不会顾及你的感受哦
[05:49] Great. 太好了
[05:50] I want to have sex. 我要和你滚床单
[05:54] Wow, sex with your wife. 和老婆滚床单
[05:56] You’re really swinging for the fences there, Hofstadter. 你可真是挥出全垒打呢 霍夫斯塔德
[05:59] Yeah, we don’t have to. 算了 我们不一定要做的
[06:00] No! 别呀
[06:02] I like it. Let’s go. 我喜欢这个主意 来吧
[06:03] Oh, o-okay. 好 好呀
[06:04] And then after that, we’re gonna watch Startrek discovery. 滚完之后 我们还要看《星际旅行:发现号》
[06:07] All right. Well, just a warning, I might be on my phone for most of it. 好 提前预警 我可能大部分时间都在玩手机
[06:11] That’s fine. 没问题
[06:12] Wait, you mean just the Star Trek… 等等 你是说看《星际旅行》时还是…
[06:13] Actually, I don’t care. 老实说 我根本不在乎
[06:18] And, with apologies to Lady Gaga, 女神卡卡 非常抱歉
[06:21] that’s how a star is born. 这才是一个明星的诞生
[06:25] Told you he was gonna mention Lady Gaga. 我就跟你说他会提到女神卡卡
[06:29] At least he didn’t talk about how much he cried 至少他没提看那部电影时
[06:31] during that movie. 痛哭了多少次
[06:33] Although, if you haven’t seen that movie, you should. 不过如果你没看过那部电影 强烈推荐呀
[06:35] I cried so much. 我痛哭了好多次呢
[06:39] Well, that’s the lecture for today. 今天就讲到这里
[06:41] Uh, let’s open it up for questions. 下面请大家尽情提问吧
[06:45] Oh, you! Sir, yes. 就是你了 先生
[06:47] You have a question? 你有问题吗
[06:48] Yeah. Actually, I have a two-part question. 有 事实上 我的问题分为两部分
[06:51] Are you sure? I get the sense it’s only one part. 你确定吗 我觉得你应该只有一个部分吧
[06:56] No, no, it’s two. 不 不 是两部分
[06:57] Part one, 第一部分
[06:58] the new star you were talking about– 你刚才提到的那颗新星
[07:00] how long did it take that light to reach Earth? 它的光要多少年才能到达地球
[07:02] And part two: 第二部分
[07:03] is it true you plant your friends in the audience to ask questions? 你是不是安插了你朋友假扮观众来提问呢
[07:07] 46,000 years. 46000年
[07:09] And no, I don’t plant my friends, 还有 我没有安插朋友
[07:10] because apparently, I don’t have any. 因为现在看来 我根本没有朋友
[07:14] Uh, any other questions? 还有问题吗
[07:17] – Uh, yes. You, miss. – Hi. -好的 这位女士 -你好
[07:18] I read your paper on specular reflections. It was great. 我阅读了你关于镜面反射的论文 写得太好了
[07:21] – Oh, thank you so much. – In your conclusion, -非常感谢 -你的结论中提到
[07:23] you said you couldn’t rule out that light flashes 你无法排除闪光可能是
[07:25] could be evidence of alien civilization. 外星文明的证据
[07:28] So does that mean you think it’s aliens? 所以你认为那是外星人吗
[07:31] I was just illustrating that there are many unknowns, 我只是想说明世上有很多未解之谜
[07:33] and as scientists, we can’t preemptively rule out possibilities. 作为科学家 我们不能预先排除各种可能性
[07:36] So you think it’s aliens. 所以你认为那是外星人
[07:39] A-Actually, no, that’s… 事实上 不 那是…
[07:40] I have a question about the aliens you found. 关于你发现的外星人 我也有个问题
[07:43] That’s not what I said, Howard. 我没有那么说 霍华德
[07:45] Hold on a second. 等等
[07:47] Do you two know each other? 你们两个难道互相认识吗
[07:50] Yeah. 对了
[07:51] My sister was– 我的妹妹曾经…
[07:52] a-and this is her term– abducted. 用她的话来说 被外星人劫持了
[07:58] Do you think those could be the same aliens… 你觉得这会是同一群外星人吗
[08:00] Okay, any other questions? 好了 还有其他问题吗
[08:02] Not about aliens? 和外星人无关的
[08:06] What? 怎么了
[08:07] Do you still want me to ask the one you gave me? 你还需要我问你给我的那个问题吗
[08:09] ‘Cause it kind of feels like we’re past that. 因为我觉得最佳时机已经过去了
[08:14] Ooh, Leonard, I don’t mean to alarm you, 莱纳德 我不想吓到你
[08:16] but the Chinese food smells funny. 不过这中国菜闻起来怎么怪怪的
[08:18] That’s because it’s barbecue. 因为这里面装的是烧烤
[08:22] But it’s Chinese food night. 可今晚是中餐之夜啊
[08:23] Um, I picked it. You’re the one who told me 我自己改了 是你让我
[08:25] to stop being such a satisficer all the time. 不要再对别人百依百顺的
[08:27] What? I did not. 什么 我才没有
[08:29] I just pointed out that you were one. 我只是指出你是个百依百顺的人
[08:31] It’s what I like best about you. 那是我最欣赏你的一点
[08:33] Well, that and those little notes you leave in my lunch. 对了 还有你在我午餐里留下的贴心小纸条
[08:37] I leave those! 纸条是我留的
[08:41] Well, that’s disappointing. 这可真让人失望
[08:42] I already know that you heart me. 我早就知道你”稀罕”我了
[08:44] Now I don’t know if Leonard does. 现在我不知道莱纳德是否”稀罕”我了
[08:46] Well, this is what we’re having for dinner. 反正今晚我们就吃这个
[08:48] You can eat it or not. I don’t care. 你爱吃不吃 我不在乎
[08:50] I guess that answers the heart question. 我想”稀不稀罕”这个问题已经解决了
[08:53] I-It’s fine. We’ll have barbecue. 没关系 我们就吃烧烤吧
[08:55] Oh, of course. I’m nothing if not flexible. 当然啦 我这人就是能屈能伸
[08:57] I’m sure that at some point 我敢肯定
[08:59] in the 3,000-year history of the Chinese empire, 在华夏文明3000年历史中的某个时间点
[09:02] a cavalryman crossing 一个骑兵穿越
[09:03] the Gobi Desert was forced by hunger to eat his own horse 戈壁沙漠 饥寒交迫 不得不杀了自己的马
[09:06] and roast it over a campfire, 用篝火烤熟吃掉
[09:08] hence, Chinese barbecue. Let’s eat. 中式烤肉从此诞生 开饭吧
[09:12] Gee, I’m sorry, I didn’t watch the news today. 真抱歉 我今天没看新闻
[09:15] Has the whole world gone mad? 是不是全世界都发疯啦
[09:18] It’s my house. 这里是我家
[09:20] I’m tired of being told where I can and can’t sit. 我受够了别人告诉我必需坐在哪
[09:24] You did this. 你干的好事
[09:27] Amy, grab your meat. We’re leaving in a huff. 艾米 拿上你的烤肉 我们要愤然离开
[09:31] I’m sorry, if I don’t go now, it’s not a huff. 抱歉 如果我现在不走 就不叫愤然了
[09:37] Don’t take this the wrong way, 你别多想
[09:38] but that was even more exciting than the sex. 但刚才那感觉比上床还令我兴奋
[09:43] Don’t take this the wrong way, but yes, it was. 你也别多想 但确实比上床还爽
[09:55] Leonard, where are you going? 莱纳德 你这是要去哪
[09:56] Well, to work. 去上班
[09:57] Just trying out a different route. 试试走另一条路
[09:59] Okay. 好吧
[10:00] If we cross the county line, it’s technically kidnapping. 如果我们越过县边界 这就成绑架了
[10:04] Well, if you don’t approve of my driving, too bad. 如果你不赞同我开车的方式 很可惜
[10:07] This is the new me. Get used to it. 这是全新的我 赶快习惯吧
[10:08] Fine. Then this is the new me, 行吧 那这就是全新的我
[10:10] and he finds the new you tiresome. 而他觉得全新的你好烦人
[10:14] How is that different than the old you? 这跟从前的你有什么不同
[10:16] The new me gives knowing winks. 全新的我会做出会心的眨眼
[10:21] Well, all these years, 这么多年来
[10:23] I-I was afraid to say what I wanted. 我都不敢说出自己真正想要的
[10:25] You know, even at work, 就算在工作上
[10:27] you know, there’s things I want to accomplish, 我也有想完成的目标
[10:28] but I didn’t want to ruffle any feathers or step on any toes. 但我不想惹毛或踩到他人的界线[脚趾]
[10:31] Feathers and toes? Is the new thing you’re trying 羽毛和脚趾 你想完成的新目标
[10:33] to accomplish ballroom dancing with a chicken? 难道是在舞池和一只鸡共舞吗
[10:36] Look at that– the new me is hilarious. 瞧啊 全新的我真是爆笑哏王
[10:40] Always wanted to be the principal investigator 我一直想当等离子体物理研究的
[10:42] on a plasma physics study. 首席研究员
[10:45] Hey, look at that– the new you’s funny, too. 瞧啊 全新的你也很搞笑
[10:48] I’m serious. You know… 我是认真的
[10:50] I’m gonna put together a proposal 我要写一份项目建议书
[10:52] and tell President Siebert this is what I want to do. 告诉塞伯特校长这就是我想做的
[10:54] If he doesn’t let me, 如果他不批准
[10:55] there’s plenty of other universities that will. 还有大把大学愿意让我研究这个项目
[10:57] Sure there are. 当然有啦
[11:01] Of course you don’t want me to do that, 你当然不希望我这么做了
[11:03] because you like it when you’re successful and I’m not. 因为你就喜欢你功成名就 而我无所作为
[11:05] No, you’re confusing causation and… 不 你搞混了因果关系和…
[11:07] “Welcome to Alhambra.” Where the heck are we? “欢迎来到阿罕布拉” 这是什么鬼地方啊
[11:13] Now I’m some sort of big joke. 现在我成了大家的笑柄
[11:15] I’m even on some alien conspiracy blog. 连外星人阴谋论博客也报道我
[11:17] See? “Caltech astrophysicist 看到没 “加州理工天文物理学家
[11:20] finds proof of alien life” 找到外星生命存在的证据”
[11:23] Wow, that is not a great picture of you. 你这张照片真不上镜
[11:26] That’s not the point. 这不是重点好吗
[11:27] Dr. Koothrappali. 库萨帕里博士
[11:29] – I’m surprised to see you in here. – Why is that? -真意外 你居然在这里 -为什么
[11:31] Because the truth… 因为真相…
[11:32] is out there! 就在外面
[11:32] 美剧《X档案》经典片头语 该剧常讨论外星生命和政府阴谋论
[11:37] You see? That’s what I’m talking about. 你看 我说的就是这个
[11:39] People have been doing that to me all day. 今天一整天都有人对我玩这种哏
[11:41] Relax. They’re just having fun. 淡定啦 他们只是开开玩笑
[11:45] Oh, come on! 不是吧
[11:50] See? It’s fun. 我就说了很好笑嘛
[11:58] Wow. Deja vu. 这番景象似曾相识
[12:01] Amy, you’re a neuroscientist– 艾米 你是神经系统学家
[12:03] you know the latest research into deja vu suggests 你知道关于”既视感”的最新研究表明
[12:05] it’s nothing but the frontal regions of the brain 那只不过是大脑的额叶
[12:07] attempting to correct an inaccurate memory. 试图纠正错误的记忆罢了
[12:09] You telling me stuff I already know 你告诉我我早已知道的事
[12:11] is definitely deja vu. 这场景绝对似曾相识
[12:14] How about telling me something I don’t know, 不如说些我不知道的事吧
[12:16] like why you’re sitting on the stairs. 比如你为什么坐在楼梯上
[12:19] How can I tell if I’m doing something for a noble reason 我如何分辨我做一件事是出于高尚的原因
[12:22] or a selfish reason? 还是自私的原因
[12:25] Try saying the thing in your head 试试在脑海里说出那件事
[12:27] and see if you can add the words, “that’ll show ’em.” 看你能否在后面加上”点醒这些傻子”
[12:33] Leonard’s about to demand a job 莱纳德准备申请一个项目
[12:34] that I don’t think the university will give him. 我觉得学校不会批准
[12:36] I’m worried he’s making a giant mistake. 我担心他这是犯了一个大错误
[12:39] But maybe I only think that 但或许我这么想
[12:40] because deep down I don’t want him to succeed. 只是因为我内心深处不希望他成功
[12:45] The fact that you’re worried about your motivation 你担心自己这么做的动机
[12:47] supports the idea that you genuinely care for your friend. 恰恰证明你是真心关心你的朋友
[12:54] I do. 我是关心他
[12:56] Thank you, Amy. 谢谢你 艾米
[12:58] You know what? 知道吗
[12:59] After I’ve talked to Leonard, 等我跟莱纳德谈完后
[13:00] you’ve earned yourself a bonus lecture on Sponge Hulk. 额外奖励你一场关于海绵浩克的讲座
[13:07] That’ll show me. 点醒我这傻子
[13:12] So, I spent the whole day putting together this proposal, 我花了一整天写好这份计划书
[13:15] and tomorrow I’m gonna tell President Siebert 明天我就告诉塞伯特校长
[13:17] that this is what I want to do. 这是我想做的
[13:19] Oh. Well, this… 这个…
[13:22] looks great. 看起来好棒
[13:25] – You didn’t even open it. – Well, no, -你都没打开看 -不
[13:26] it’s got a nice, you know, 这份计划书
[13:27] science-y heft to it. I… 有着沉甸甸的科学重量 我…
[13:30] Really proud of you, sweetie. 真心为你骄傲 亲爱的
[13:34] Leonard? 莱纳德
[13:36] I have been agonizing 我一直在纠结
[13:37] over whether or not to say something to you. 要不要跟你说这些话
[13:39] Aw. Let me help. Don’t. 我帮你决定 别说
[13:43] I have to. 我必须说
[13:44] I don’t think that you should demand to be in charge 我觉得你不该要求负责
[13:47] of a plasma project. 一个等离子体项目
[13:48] Well, big surprise. 好意外哦
[13:49] You can’t stand the idea of me succeeding. 你无法忍受我可能会成功
[13:52] No. I’ll be honest. 不 我承认
[13:54] New assertive Leonard is going to take some getting used to. 我得花点时间才能适应独断自信的全新莱纳德
[13:57] But so did cargo pants Leonard, hmm? 但当初穿工装裤的莱纳德我后来也慢慢接受啦
[14:00] Who, for the record, I miss. 说真的 我怀念那个莱纳德
[14:02] He always had gum. 他身上总带着口香糖
[14:04] Sheldon, if this is what he wants, he should ask for it. 谢尔顿 如果这是他想要的 他就该提出来
[14:06] I mean, what’s the worst that happens? They say no. 最糟糕又能怎样 不就是被拒绝吗
[14:08] Well, I’m not gonna let them say no. 我不会让他们拒绝我
[14:10] If they don’t want me to quit, this is what it’s gonna take. 如果他们不希望我辞职就得批准
[14:13] Wait, you’re gonna quit? 等等 你打算辞职
[14:15] Yeah. It’s like you said, I have to go after what I want, 对 你也说过 我必须争取我想要的
[14:17] and if I can’t get that at Caltech, 如果我在加州理工得不到
[14:19] there are plenty of other universities in the world. 这世界上的大学多的是
[14:21] In the world? 这世界上
[14:23] I can’t even get you to go to the beach, 我都没办法让你去海滩
[14:25] and now you want to move to the world? 现在你想去全世界啦
[14:28] Well, I don’t want to, 我也不想
[14:29] but if that’s what I have to do… 但如果这是我必须做的…
[14:30] Okay, don’t you think threatening to quit your job is something 你不觉得以辞职要挟这种事
[14:32] you should run by me first? 应该先问过我吗
[14:33] You said I shouldn’t worry about your feelings. 你说过我不应该担心你的感受
[14:36] I meant feelings about things that I don’t care about! 我指的是我不在乎的事情的感受
[14:39] Now, I’m not quite sure when to jump in here… 我不确定什么时候要掺和进来
[14:40] – Not now. – Okay. -不是时候 -好
[14:43] Fine, you want to talk about it? Let’s talk about it. 你想谈 我们就谈
[14:44] I-I’m not loving my job right now. 我不喜欢现在的工作
[14:47] And this is something that would make me happy. 这是能带给我快乐的事情
[14:49] Don’t you want me to be happy? 你不希望我快乐吗
[14:50] Oh, I’ve been dinged on this before. 我以前为这事栽过跟头
[14:51] Whatever you really think, you have to say yes. 不管你怎么想 必须回答”希望”
[14:54] – Of course I want you to be happy. – Well played. -我当然希望你快乐 -做得好
[14:58] Okay, I know this seems scary, 我知道这似乎很可怕
[15:01] but I put together a strong proposal. 但我的计划书很有力度
[15:03] It’s good for me, it’s good for the university. 对我对大学都有好处
[15:05] They’re gonna give it to me. 他们会同意的
[15:07] No. 不行
[15:10] I’m sorry, President Siebert, 抱歉 塞伯特校长
[15:12] but I’m not taking no for an answer. 但我不接受否定答案
[15:14] I speak a little Russian. 我懂点俄语
[15:15] Will you take nyet for an answer? 俄语的”否”你接受吗
[15:19] I’m serious. 我说真的
[15:20] Oh. Well, that changes everything. 那一切自然不同了
[15:22] – Really? – Nyet. -真的吗 -“否”[俄语]
[15:27] I know a lot of people have been having fun 我知道很多人玩得不亦乐乎
[15:29] claiming that I said I found alien life. 声称我说我发现了外星人
[15:32] I want to make it clear 我想说清楚
[15:33] that is not what I said. 我不是这样说的
[15:36] I did say that was one possible explanation. 我的确说过有这种可能
[15:38] I don’t think that’s something to mock. 我不觉得这有什么可嘲笑的
[15:40] Right? It would be arrogant for us to assume 对吧 光假设宇宙中只有我们
[15:43] that we are alone in the universe. 那也未免太自大了
[15:45] And as scientists, we need to remain open 作为科学家 我们要保持开放心态
[15:47] to the possibility that the truth may sound silly 尽管真相有可能听起来很傻
[15:50] or far-fetched. 或是牵强附会
[15:51] Uh, the round Earth. Germs that cause diseases. 地球是圆的 导致疾病的细菌
[15:54] Subatomic particles. 亚原子粒子
[15:56] All these at one time seemed fanciful. 这些都曾经被认为是想象
[15:58] So who’s to say what science fiction of today 谁又能说今日的科幻
[16:00] will be the reality of tomorrow? 他日不会成为现实
[16:03] Will there be colonies on Mars? 能移民去火星吗
[16:06] Uh, matter transporters? 物质传送
[16:08] Perhaps the Loch Ness Monster is real. 也许尼斯湖水怪是真实存在的
[16:10] Who knows? I’m just saying that… 谁知道呢 我意思是
[16:13] the only way science moves forward 科学进步的唯一方式
[16:15] is to follow the evidence wherever it leads, 就是让证据带领我们
[16:18] even if it makes us sound crazy sometimes. 哪怕有时候会让我们说的话显得疯狂
[16:22] Hey, Bernie, look at this. 妮妮 看这个
[16:24] “Caltech astrophysicist claims “加州理工天体物理学家声称
[16:26] Loch Ness Monster is real.” 尼斯湖水怪是真实存在的”
[16:33] – Hey. How did it go? – Great. -怎么样 -非常好
[16:35] What, so you got the job? 你得到那份工作了吗
[16:36] I did not. 我没有
[16:39] So you quit? Okay, Leonard, I can’t move. 你辞职了吗 莱纳德 我不能搬家
[16:41] I just bought a six-month membership to SoulCycle. 我刚买了半年的灵魂动感单车会员
[16:45] Well, I-I didn’t quit. 我没有辞职
[16:47] I said I was going to. 我说我会辞职
[16:48] I walked out the door and started crying. 我走出门就开始哭
[16:51] You know, “Oh, my, God, oh, my God, oh, my God, what’d I do?” 我不断地叫”我的天 我该怎么办”
[16:54] And then he called me back in. 然后他又把我叫回去
[16:57] Then he changed his mind? 他改主意了吗
[16:58] He did not. 没有
[17:00] I’m really confused about 我真的不知道
[17:01] how to react to this story. 对这个故事要作出什么反应了
[17:04] President Siebert didn’t want to lose me. 塞伯特校长不希望我离开
[17:07] Even though they couldn’t make me 尽管他们不能让我
[17:08] a lead investigator on a plasma team, 做等离子体团队的首席研究员
[17:11] there was an opening for a co-lead 但光子纠缠团队
[17:13] on a photon entanglement team. 有一个联合首席的空缺
[17:14] How cool is that? 是不是很酷
[17:16] You’re gonna have to tell me. 你得告诉我
[17:20] It’s really cool. 真的很酷
[17:21] Oh, I am so happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[17:24] I almost got what I wanted, and it never would have happened 我差点就得到我想要的 如果没有你差点相信我
[17:27] if you hadn’t almost believed in me. 这一切就不会发生
[17:31] Let’s celebrate. What do you want to do? 我们来庆祝 你想做什么
[17:33] Oh, please don’t make me decide another thing. 拜托别再让我做决定
[17:35] Hey, you want to go to SoulCycle with me? 你想和我一起去骑灵魂动感单车吗
[17:37] Give me a minute, I’ll think of something. 给我一分钟 我想其他活动
[17:45] Now, I know what you’re thinking: 我知道你在想什么
[17:47] isn’t Broccoli Hulk basically just the Jolly Green Giant? 西兰花浩克是否就是快乐的绿巨人
[17:52] That is what I was thinking. 我的确是这样想的
[17:54] Let’s never discuss it again. 我们别再讨论了
[17:57] Really? 不是吧
[17:59] – Are you hiding from Penny again? – No. No, no, no. -你又在躲佩妮吗 -不是不是
[18:02] I-I went to SoulCycle with her, and my legs hurt so bad, I… 我和她去骑灵魂动感单车 腿太痛了 我…
[18:06] literally can’t stand up. 真的站不起来了
[18:09] Sheldon, why don’t you keep him company. 谢尔顿 你陪他吧
[18:13] All right. 好
[18:16] Hello, Leonard. 你好 莱纳德
[18:23] Have you ever wondered 你有没有想过
[18:25] what the Hulk would be like if he were made of sherbet? 如果浩克是冰冻果子露做的会怎么样
[18:32] I give up. 我放弃
[18:34] Delicious. 会是美味的浩克
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme