时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Uh, we sort of have another reason for asking you here. | 我们邀请你们来 其实还有其他原因 |
[00:07] | We want to have a baby, | 我们想要个孩子 |
[00:09] | but we can’t do it on our own. | 但我们自己没法生 |
[00:11] | Okay, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[00:13] | Yeah, this has been such a nice evening. | 今晚很愉快 |
[00:14] | Let’s all just stop before anyone says any more things. | 我们在有人说出更多话之前结束吧 |
[00:17] | Leonard, would you be the father of our baby? | 莱纳德 你愿意当我们小孩的父亲吗 |
[00:19] | Oh, you said a thing. | 你开口说话了 |
[00:24] | Thank you, guys, again for agreeing to do this. | 再次谢谢你们愿意答应这件事 |
[00:26] | Yeah, it means so much to us. | 对我们来说意义十分重大 |
[00:28] | Ah, we’re happy we can help. | 我们也很高兴能帮上忙 |
[00:29] | Yeah, and we don’t find it weird at all. | 而且我们完全不觉得有哪里怪 |
[00:33] | It’s a little weird for us, too. | 我们也有一点点觉得怪啦 |
[00:34] | I mean, instead of our baby looking like Zack, | 毕竟我们的宝宝不会像扎克 |
[00:37] | it’s gonna look like Leonard. | 而是会像莱纳德 |
[00:40] | Or Penny if it’s a girl. | 如果是女孩会像佩妮 |
[00:44] | No, no, it’s not gonna look… | 不 不会像… |
[00:48] | Sure. | 是啦 |
[00:50] | But I promise, | 但是我保证 |
[00:51] | we’re gonna be really good parents. | 我们会是很好的父母 |
[00:53] | Oh, we know you will. | 我们知道 |
[00:55] | – So, what is the next step? – Yeah. | -所以下一步是什么呢 -是啊 |
[00:57] | Well, Leonard, we were hoping you’d go in on Monday. | 莱纳德 我们希望你能周一去诊所 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 可以 |
[01:00] | And they say, for the best results, | 他们的人说 想要最好的结果 |
[01:01] | between now and then, you shouldn’t have sex. | 现在到那时中间 你最好不要发生性关系 |
[01:04] | Sorry, bro, | 抱歉啦 兄弟 |
[01:05] | I know it seems impossible to go for five days without, | 我知道5天不”那个”仿佛是不可能的任务 |
[01:07] | but I believe in you. | 但我相信你能行 |
[01:10] | Five days? My record is 24 years. | 5天算个屁 我的最长记录是24年 |
[01:15] | Uh, I think that also means no flying solo. | 我想那也包含独自”驾驶飞机” |
[01:17] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[01:19] | Then my record is 14 years. | 那我的最长记录是14年 |
[01:21] | And, well, we’re really hoping for a son. | 我们很希望有个儿子 |
[01:24] | So just, like, keep that in mind when you’re in there. | 所以到时候记得脑子里多想着这件事 |
[01:26] | Yeah, just think, “little boys, little boys.” | 就一直想着”小男孩 小男孩” |
[01:33] | Still just totally not weird. | 还是一点都”不怪异”呢 |
[01:36] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[01:37] | Oh, hey, Sheldon. We’re kind of in the middle of something. | 谢尔顿 我们这有点事情在谈 |
[01:38] | Oh, I won’t be a moment. I just need to grab a book | 不会打扰太久 我就是来从书架高处 |
[01:41] | off a high shelf, which I can do | 拿一本书 而这事我完全没问题 |
[01:42] | because I am both tall and smart. | 因为我本人又高又聪明 |
[01:47] | Sheldon, come home! | 谢尔顿 给我回家 |
[01:49] | They don’t want to have your baby! | 人家才不要你的种 |
[01:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你是在说什么鬼 |
[01:53] | Oh-oh, dear, I think I got something in my eye. | 妈呀 好像有东西跑到我的眼里了 |
[01:55] | My piercing, blue eye. | 是我犀利的蓝眼珠 |
[01:58] | – Sheldon! – Fine. | -谢尔顿 -行 |
[02:02] | I’ve also never had a cavity and I don’t have asthma… | 我也从没有过蛀牙 也没有犯过哮喘 |
[02:33] | So, this week would have been my wedding | 我的婚礼本来应该在这周进行 |
[02:36] | if Anu and I hadn’t decided to slow things down. | 我是说如果安努跟我没决定要慢慢来的话 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah, I would have forgotten, | 本来我估计也会忘了这事 |
[02:42] | except for those nonrefundable airline tickets to India I bought. | 但我不能退钱的飞印度机票不停在提醒我 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起嘛 |
[02:46] | No, no. What’s $3,000 between friends? | 没事 与友情相比 3千块算什么呢 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I probably would’ve just | 反正那钱本来我估计 |
[02:52] | thrown it away on health care for my children. | 也就是浪费在我孩子的卫生保健上嘛 |
[02:56] | Uh, if you still want to go, you can go to India | 如果你还想去 你可以飞去印度 |
[02:58] | and help my dad eat all the nonrefundable sushi. | 帮忙我老爸吃掉无法退钱的寿司啊 |
[03:02] | Indian sushi? | 印度寿司吗 |
[03:03] | I need a change of underwear just thinking about that. | 光想到我都感觉内裤上喷了屎 得换了 |
[03:06] | I really think we made the right decision. | 我真觉得我与她的这决定是对的 |
[03:09] | Agreed, although I did have | 同意 虽然我本来筹备好了 |
[03:12] | a pretty awesome bachelor party planned for this weekend. | 在这周末举办一场永生难忘的单身汉派对 |
[03:14] | Really? What was it? | 真的吗 有什么节目 |
[03:15] | Well, I used my NASA connections | 我动用了我太空总署的关系 |
[03:17] | to get us four seats on that plane | 弄到了4张能让人体验 |
[03:19] | that lets you experience weightlessness. | 失重状态的飞机机票 |
[03:19] | 15段失重体验的机票大概是5000美金一人 包机价约是16万5千美金 | |
[03:21] | The Vomit Comet. That is so cool. | 呕吐彗星号吗 太酷了吧 |
[03:24] | I’ve always wanted to experience weightlessness. | 我一直都很想体验失重状态 |
[03:27] | The closest I ever came was that time | 我人生中最接近失重的一次情况 |
[03:28] | I accidentally set my scale to kilograms. | 是我不小心把体重计从磅切成了公斤 |
[03:28] | 1磅是0.45公斤 根据拉杰演员的体重资料 他大约是136磅 也就是62公斤 | |
[03:34] | I know, it would’ve been fun, but, hey, | 是啊 本来应该会很好玩 |
[03:36] | the next time you decide to marry a woman you barely know. | 没事 你下次要娶不太熟的女人时还有机会 |
[03:39] | We could still go. | 我们还是可以去啊 |
[03:41] | You know, make it a guys’ weekend. | 就以好兄弟聚会的名义 |
[03:43] | Yeah. All right, let’s do it. | 可以啊 那我们就去吧 |
[03:45] | Great. It’ll be like the good old days. | 很好 就像我们以前的黄金岁月 |
[03:48] | You mean when we were all sad, desperate and horribly alone? | 你是指我们一票人又衰又饥渴还单身到死吗 |
[03:53] | I remember it more fondly. | 我记忆的版本比较美好 |
[03:59] | Leonard, if you had food on your face, | 莱纳德 如果你脸上沾到吃的 |
[04:01] | would you want me to tell you? | 你会希望我告诉你吗 |
[04:03] | Where? Did I get it? | 哪里 我弄下来了吗 |
[04:05] | Oh, no, not now; it was last week. | 不是现在啦 是上周有沾到过 |
[04:09] | I didn’t know whether or not to tell you, | 我不知道到底该不该告诉你 |
[04:10] | but everyone was staring. | 但当时大家都在盯着你看 |
[04:12] | For the record, it was right there. | 我就说一下 当时是这里沾到 |
[04:15] | And it was Nutella. | 沾到了榛果巧克力酱 |
[04:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢你全家啊 |
[04:18] | You looked like a hazelnut Hitler. | 你看起来像榛果希特勒 |
[04:23] | Hey, who wants to hear some exciting news? | 谁想听听一个大好消息啊 |
[04:25] | Oh, what’s up? | 什么消息 |
[04:26] | This weekend, I got us four seats on the Vomit Comet. | 我给大家搞到了4张这周末上呕吐彗星号的票 |
[04:29] | Oh, you lost me at “vomit,” You lost me again at “comet,” | “呕吐”就让我失去兴致 “彗星”二字又再失一次 |
[04:32] | and to be honest, I was on the fence at “us.” | 而且说实话 你说到”大家”时我就犹豫了 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I can’t go either. Penny’s dad is visiting from Nebraska, | 我也去不了 我岳父要从内布拉斯加来看我们 |
[04:39] | and I haven’t seen him for a while. | 我也有好一段时间没跟他见面了 |
[04:40] | Oh, that’s nice you guys get along. | 你们能相处得来挺好的 |
[04:43] | I forget, Howard, does your father-in-law still hate you? | 霍华德 我有点忘了 你岳父还恨你吗 |
[04:48] | He doesn’t hate me. | 他才没有恨我 |
[04:49] | He’s just disappointed | 他只是有些失望 |
[04:50] | that I’m not any other man on the planet. | 我不是这星球上任何一个别的男人 |
[04:54] | Tht’s how I feel about Ben Affleck as Batman. | 我对本·阿弗莱克演的蝙蝠侠也是这感觉 |
[04:59] | Well, these two are out. | 这两个人不来 |
[05:00] | There goes our guys’ weekend. | 好兄弟聚会周末也没戏唱了 |
[05:02] | Okay, so let’s make it a couples’ weekend. | 那就改成情侣周末怎么样 |
[05:04] | I’ll bring Anu, you bring Bernadette. | 我带安努 你带伯纳黛特 |
[05:05] | I’m not sure Bernie would like it. | 我不确定妮妮会不会喜欢 |
[05:06] | Maybe I’ll invite Stuart or Bert. | 或许我可以邀请斯图尔特或伯特 |
[05:08] | Oh, go with Bert! | 邀请伯特吧 |
[05:10] | He’s huge. It’d be fun to watch him float around. | 他很魁梧 看他漂浮起来应该挺有意思 |
[05:14] | Like that time the Underdog balloon | 就像有一年梅西百货感恩节游行 |
[05:15] | got away at the Macy’s Parade. | 游行中的其中一个造型大气球飘走了一样 |
[05:21] | Hey. What are those? | 那些是什么啊 |
[05:23] | Oh, vitamins. | 维他命 |
[05:24] | Zack wants me to take them to increase my virility. | 扎克想要我吃这些来提升生殖力 |
[05:28] | Zack used the word “virility”? | 扎克用了”生殖力”这词吗 |
[05:32] | He may have said “wiener power.” | 他可能用的词是”鸡鸡力” |
[05:36] | Okay, that’s my dad. | 我爸到了 |
[05:38] | Now, remember, do not bring up any baby stuff, all right? | 记得 千万别提任何宝宝的事情 |
[05:40] | Not me not wanting one, not you having one with Zack. | 别提我不想要孩子 也别提你要帮扎克生 |
[05:42] | – Got it. – And if he brings it up, change the subject | -懂了 -如果他提起 就换话题 |
[05:44] | – to literally anything else. – I got it. | -换任何话题都行 -懂了 |
[05:46] | But not the Cornhuskers. Do not discuss the Cornhuskers. | 但别提剥玉米人 绝对别聊剥玉米人 |
[05:50] | Is that a sports team? | 那是体育队伍[当地橄榄球队]吗 |
[05:52] | Never mind, you’re good. | 没事了 你没问题 |
[05:55] | – Daddy! – Hi. Hey, Slugger. | -老爸 -你好啊 小宝贝 |
[05:59] | – Hey, Wyatt. – Leonard. | -你好啊 怀亚特 -莱纳德 |
[06:01] | Hey, that’s a hell of a handshake. | 握手很有力呢 |
[06:03] | Ah, well, you know, I’ve been taking vitamins. | 你懂的 我最近有在吃维他命 |
[06:07] | Dad, uh, come on in, sit down. | 老爸 进来坐下吧 |
[06:09] | Can I get you something to drink? Maybe a beer? | 要喝什么吗 给你来瓶啤酒吗 |
[06:11] | – Sure, if you’re having one. – Okay. | -没问题 你喝我就喝 -行 |
[06:13] | And why wouldn’t you, since you’re not pregnant? | 你怎么会不喝呢 你又没怀孕 |
[06:19] | Leonard wants to have a baby with my ex-boyfriend Zack. | 莱纳德想帮我前任扎克生孩子 |
[06:28] | How ’bout those Cornhuskers? | 剥玉米人队最近怎么样啦 |
[06:34] | Hey, would you mind if Raj and I went away this weekend? | 你介意我这周末跟拉杰出去玩吗 |
[06:38] | Well, it is important for you two to keep the spark alive. | 你们俩保持爱情的火花的确挺重要 |
[06:42] | No, just the bachelor party I had planned. | 不是啦 只是我当时帮他筹办了单身汉派对 |
[06:45] | I thought we’d do it anyway. | 安都安排了 就还是去玩嘛 |
[06:46] | Oh, so a guys’ weekend? | 那就是男人周末啦 |
[06:48] | Kinda. I mean, Sheldon and Leonard couldn’t make it, | 算是吧 不过谢尔顿和莱纳德去不了 |
[06:50] | so Raj invited Anu and I asked Stuart. | 所以拉杰邀请了安努 我叫上了斯图尔特 |
[06:54] | Wait, you invited Stuart before me? | 等等 你先邀请斯图尔特而不是我吗 |
[06:57] | Actually, I invited Bert before Stuart, | 其实我在斯图尔特前先邀请了伯特 |
[06:58] | but I don’t know why I just told you that. | 但我不知道自己为什么要告诉你 |
[07:02] | Why didn’t you invite me? | 你为什么不邀请我 |
[07:03] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你啊 |
[07:05] | You don’t want to float weightless in an airplane. | 你才不想在飞机里失重漂浮呢 |
[07:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么蠢话啊 |
[07:10] | I love doing crazy stuff like that. | 我可喜欢做那种疯狂事了 |
[07:12] | Bernie, you got sick from the teacup ride at Disneyland. | 妮妮 你上次玩迪士尼的旋转茶杯都不舒服 |
[07:16] | Lots of people do. | 很多人都会啊 |
[07:17] | We were still in line. | 我们当时还在排队 还没开始玩呢 |
[07:20] | So you don’t want me to go? | 所以你不想我去吗 |
[07:21] | No, I want you to go if you’re gonna have fun. | 不 我想你去啊 只要你能玩得开心 |
[07:24] | I don’t want you to go if you’re gonna be miserable | 如果你到时一脸生无可恋 扫了大家的兴 |
[07:26] | and ruin it for everyone. | 我就不想你去了 |
[07:30] | Which is a long way of saying I want you to go! | 我绕了那么一大圈就是要说 我想你去啊 |
[07:36] | I think this is going pretty good, huh? | 我觉得进行得挺顺利的 对吧 |
[07:41] | Maybe for you. You threw me under the bus. | 对你来说也许吧 你把我丢出去当替死鬼 |
[07:44] | Oh, I’m sorry. I panicked. He was judging me. | 对不起 我慌了嘛 他当时在怼我 |
[07:46] | Well, yeah, now he’s judging me. | 现在他把矛头指向我了 |
[07:48] | I know. It worked. | 我知道 我的妙计见效了 |
[07:51] | You two might want to talk louder or quieter. | 你俩要么大声点 要么小声点 |
[07:55] | In high school, he could hear me open a can of beer | 上高中那会 我躲衣橱用毯子蒙头开啤酒 |
[07:57] | in my closet under a blanket. | 他都能听见 |
[08:02] | So let me get this straight, Leonard. | 我把情况捋一捋 莱纳德 |
[08:05] | She doesn’t want to have your baby, | 她不想给你生孩子 |
[08:07] | but her dumbbell ex-boyfriend does. | 但她的傻蛋前男友想要你的孩子 |
[08:11] | Well, I– no, I wouldn’t say it like that. | 我… 不 我是不会这么说啦 |
[08:13] | How would you say it? | 那你会怎么说 |
[08:16] | Uh, same words, just less angry. | 句子一样 只是没那么大怒气 |
[08:20] | Well, I don’t know about Los Angeles, | 我不知道洛杉矶这里怎么样 |
[08:21] | but in Nebraska, that’s kind of strange. | 但在内布拉斯加 这种事挺奇怪的 |
[08:24] | It’s strange here, too, and we have a bakery for dogs. | 在这里也很奇怪 这里还有给狗去的面包店呢 |
[08:29] | And you’re okay with this? | 你对这事没意见吗 |
[08:30] | – I support my husband. – Thank you. | -我支持我的丈夫 -谢谢你 |
[08:32] | But, you know, if you think differently, | 但如果你有异议 |
[08:33] | you should feel free to say so. | 你应该直接说出来的 |
[08:34] | You know, just like, “Ah!” Make a scene. | 大吼大叫 掀翻屋顶那样 |
[08:38] | Okay, look, they can’t have kids of their own, | 听我说 他们自己生不出小孩 |
[08:41] | and they like that I’m smart, | 他们喜欢我很聪明这一点 |
[08:43] | and they want that for their child. | 于是希望自己孩子能有这个优点 |
[08:44] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂 |
[08:45] | You do? | 你懂 |
[08:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:47] | Back on the farm, we had a prize stallion. | 以前在农场 我们有一匹获奖骏马 |
[08:49] | We didn’t let that just go to waste; we put him out to stud. | 我们可没浪费它的优秀基因 让它疯狂交配播种 |
[08:55] | No, no, this is… this is a little different than that… | 不不 这事 这事有点不一样 |
[08:58] | No, no, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 不 等等 等等 |
[09:01] | Uh, you were comparing me to a prize stud. Go on. | 你刚把我比作一匹得奖骏马 继续 |
[09:11] | You have fun with your new best buddy? | 你跟你的新死党玩得开心吗 |
[09:13] | Hey, it’s your fault your dad likes me. | 你爸喜欢我 都是你的错 |
[09:15] | You dated idiots your whole life. | 谁让你以前交往的都是蠢蛋 |
[09:18] | Well, he was right about one thing. | 他倒是说对了一件事 |
[09:20] | I am married to a stud. | 我嫁给了一匹种马 |
[09:24] | Mm. Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I felt so bad about selling you out, | 真的 我为出卖了你感到很内疚 |
[09:27] | I thought I would maybe make it up to you. | 我想好好补偿你 |
[09:33] | Wait, wait. I can’t. | 等一下 不行 |
[09:35] | I mean, I want to, | 我是很想啦 |
[09:36] | but I’m not supposed to for the next three days. | 但我接下来三天都不应该”做” |
[09:38] | Oh. That’s right. I forgot. | 对哦 我忘了 |
[09:41] | All right, well, guess I’ll just read a little | 好吧 那我只好看点书 |
[09:44] | and then– I don’t know– go to sleep. | 然后 我也不知道 去睡觉好了 |
[09:51] | Really? That’s what you’re sleeping in? | 真的吗 你就穿这身睡觉 |
[09:53] | Oh, you want me to take it off? | 你希望我脱掉吗 |
[09:54] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | All right. Well, then pipe down and let me read my comic book. | 好吧 那你闭嘴关”鸡” 让我安静看漫画吧 |
[10:01] | Penny, I-I know what you’re doing. | 佩妮 我知道你在干什么 |
[10:03] | Just please stop. | 拜托你停止吧 |
[10:04] | Ooh, listen to this. | 快听听这个 |
[10:07] | “Bam.” | “砰” |
[10:08] | “Pow.” | “嘭” |
[10:09] | “Take that, Batman.” | “接招吧 蝙蝠侠” |
[10:14] | Thanks again for doing this, guys. | 谢谢你们为我安排了这个 |
[10:16] | – Of course. – So excited. | -不客气 -我很期待 |
[10:18] | I’m glad you came. | 你也来了 真好 |
[10:19] | Howard made it sound like this wasn’t your kind of thing. | 听霍华德之前的语气 这好像不是你的菜 |
[10:22] | He did say that, but here I am. | 他是那么说了 但我来了 |
[10:24] | So what does he know? | 所以他知道个屁 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[10:28] | didn’t think you’d enjoy plummeting to the Earth | 以为你不会喜欢以时速643公里的速度 |
[10:29] | at 400 miles an hour. | 垂直栽下地球 |
[10:31] | I love going fast, | 我很喜欢高速 |
[10:33] | unlike Grandma here, | 不像这位老奶奶 |
[10:34] | poking along at 70 miles an hour. | 开车时速才112公里 像蜗牛爬 |
[10:36] | Am I right? | 对不对 |
[10:39] | I’ve always wanted to do this. | 我一直都想玩这个 |
[10:41] | I’m an adrenaline junkie. | 我就喜欢玩刺激 |
[10:42] | Roller coasters, snowboarding, | 过山车 单板滑雪 |
[10:44] | dating men who bathe with their dogs. | 跟和自家狗狗一起洗澡的男人约会 |
[10:48] | It was during a drought. | 那时干旱缺水嘛 |
[10:51] | I’m a thrill-seeker, too. | 我也喜欢寻求刺激 |
[10:53] | I’ve had to pull back since I became a mom, | 当妈之后我不得不有所收敛 |
[10:55] | but I’ll still jump on the back of a grocery cart | 但我还是会跳上超市购物车 |
[10:57] | and just roll through the meat section. | 一路风驰电掣滑过肉类区 |
[11:02] | And I’m married to her, | 而我娶了这位英雌 |
[11:03] | which is quite the ride. | 所以我的人生也是充满刺激 |
[12:30] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[12:34] | There’s something out here. | 客厅里有个东西 |
[12:37] | Just trap it under a cup, | 用杯子把它罩住 |
[12:38] | and I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[12:42] | I’ll try, but it’s Leonard. | 我尽力试试 不过那是莱纳德 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:49] | Well, what is he doing here? | 他怎么会在我们家 |
[12:50] | I told you, if we left pizza on the counter, | 我说过了 把披萨留在料理台上 |
[12:52] | we’d attract something. | 就会引来其他生物 |
[12:55] | Oh, hey, guys. | 早啊 两位 |
[12:57] | Sorry. I used my key. | 抱歉 我用我钥匙进来的 |
[12:58] | I just needed a place to crash. | 我需要找个地方借住 |
[13:00] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I… | 没事 我… |
[13:03] | had to get out of the apartment. | 必须离开自家公寓 |
[13:05] | My wife kept trying to have sex with me. | 我妻子一直想跟我上床 |
[13:09] | Been there. | 我也经历过 |
[13:17] | Why are you trying to avoid having sex? | 你为什么不想上床 |
[13:19] | Well, we just did it three weeks ago. | 我们三周前才做过啊 |
[13:20] | I was talking to Leonard! | 我是在问莱纳德 |
[13:25] | Well, I-I have to go to the clinic | 我周一得去诊所 |
[13:27] | for Zack and Marissa on Monday, | 给扎克和玛丽莎提供”材料” |
[13:28] | and I’m supposed to save myself until then. | 在那之前我应该保存”精”力 |
[13:31] | Sounds like maybe Penny’s not totally on board with that plan. | 听起来佩妮也许并不完全同意这个计划 |
[13:36] | Well, she said she was. | 她说她同意的 |
[13:38] | But she also said I looked dope. | 但她也说过我看起来酷到炸裂 |
[13:43] | Honestly, I don’t even think I looked fly. | 老实说 我觉得自己连酷毙都算不上 |
[13:47] | So you’re willing to go through with this, | 这么说即使她对这事持保留意见 |
[13:48] | even though she clearly has reservations? | 你还是执意去做吗 |
[13:50] | If she has a problem, | 如果她有不满 |
[13:52] | she should say something. | 她应该说出来的 |
[13:53] | She tried to seduce you. | 她都试图勾引你上床了 |
[13:55] | If that’s not a cry for help, | 如果那不是求助的呐喊 |
[13:56] | I don’t know what is. | 我都不知道还有什么能算了 |
[14:00] | Penny doesn’t want to have kids. | 佩妮不想生孩子 |
[14:02] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[14:03] | But this is my chance to leave a part of me behind. | 但这是我留下自己血脉的机会 |
[14:07] | Okay, but this isn’t gonna make you a dad. | 好吧 但这不会让你成为父亲 |
[14:10] | It’s gonna be their baby, not yours. | 那会是他们的孩子 不是你的 |
[14:13] | Although, someday, | 不过 有一天 |
[14:14] | if that kid wants to know why he’s short, | 如果那孩子想知道自己为什么个子矮 |
[14:16] | nearsighted, and asthmatic… | 近视 还有哮喘 |
[14:21] | …he may hunt you down. | 他可能会来找你 |
[14:25] | Are you guys ready for the most intense experience of your life? | 你们准备好迎接这辈子最激烈的体验了吗 |
[14:29] | – Yes. – Definitely. | -是的 -当然 |
[14:30] | Not to brag, but I’m an astronaut, | 不是吹牛 但我是宇航员 |
[14:32] | so I’ve been weightless before. | 以前体验过失重 |
[14:34] | Can be pretty scary. | 那可是相当可怕 |
[14:38] | Please, I’m, like, 90 pounds. | 拜托 我才40公斤 |
[14:39] | I’m weightless every time I hold more than three balloons. | 每次拿着三个以上气球就能体验失重 |
[14:44] | Okay, I just need you guys to sign these waivers, | 好的 我只是需要你们签免责书 |
[14:46] | and then you can go get changed. | 然后就可以换衣服了 |
[14:47] | There are a lot of pages here. | 好多页啊 |
[14:49] | Is this a waiver or a screenplay you’ve been working on? | 这是免责书还是你写的剧本 |
[14:53] | I’m sure it’s just boilerplate. | 我相信这只是走个流程啦 |
[14:55] | Absolutely. It’s to protect us in case of injury. | 当然 只是在你们万一受伤的情况下 我们能免责 |
[14:58] | It says, “or death.” | 上面写着”或死亡” |
[15:02] | Which is awesome. | 那就太屌啦 |
[15:06] | – Done. – Where are the changing rooms? | -签好了 -更衣室在哪里 |
[15:08] | Dressing rooms are in the back. | 更衣室在后面 |
[15:10] | No peeking. | 不准偷看 |
[15:15] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:16] | Okay. Should we go get changed? | 好了 要去换衣服吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah. Hang on a second. | 是 稍等 |
[15:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:22] | Just– I have two babies at home. | 我家里有两个孩子 |
[15:24] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛 |
[15:25] | If you don’t want to do this, | 如果你不想要玩 |
[15:27] | then why’d you come? | 为什么要来 |
[15:28] | To prove to Howard that he doesn’t know me as well | 向霍华德证明他并不像他以为的 |
[15:30] | as he thinks he does. | 那样了解我 |
[15:33] | Looks like he does. | 看来他很了解 |
[15:34] | Unless I do it and then he doesn’t. | 除非我做到了 那他就不了解我 |
[15:38] | Why not just be honest? | 为什么不说实话呢 |
[15:41] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:43] | I should be honest. | 我应该说实话 |
[15:45] | You owe me $3,000 for those plane tickets to India! | 你欠我去印度的3千块机票钱 |
[15:57] | That was a long run. | 你去跑了好久 |
[15:58] | Yeah. Well, I was in the zone. | 是啊 我本来专心在跑 |
[16:00] | You know, and then in a diner | 然后去了小餐馆 |
[16:02] | and then in a massage chair at the mall where I fell asleep. | 然后是商场里的按摩椅 结果我睡着了 |
[16:07] | Are you avoiding me? | 你在躲我吗 |
[16:08] | Well, I took a nap next to Hot Dog on a Stick. | 我在热狗店旁边小睡了一会儿 |
[16:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:15] | I think you’re mad at me and Leonard, | 我觉得你是气我和莱纳德 |
[16:18] | but maybe… you’re really mad at yourself. | 但也许 你是生你自己的气 |
[16:21] | Why would I be mad at myself? | 我为什么生自己的气 |
[16:23] | ‘Cause you regret this “No baby” plan of yours. | 因为你后悔你不要孩子的计划 |
[16:26] | You know, it’s pretty crappy of you | 你这样真的很烂耶 |
[16:28] | to make me feel bad about this. | 故意让我为这事难受 |
[16:29] | I’m not trying to make you feel bad. | 我无意让你难受 |
[16:32] | But… do you? | 但是 你难受吗 |
[16:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:37] | I feel like I’m letting everybody down. | 我觉得自己让所有人失望了 |
[16:39] | Hate disappointing Leonard, | 我讨厌让莱纳德失望 |
[16:40] | but I really hate disappointing you. | 但我真心讨厌让你失望 |
[16:42] | Oh, Slugger, you could never disappoint me. | 孩子 你永远不会让我失望 |
[16:47] | Okay, your high school years were a little rough. | 好吧 你高中那几年我比较难熬 |
[16:52] | And I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:53] | There was you sneaking out at night | 你晚上偷偷溜出去 |
[16:55] | and your boyfriends sneaking out in the morning. | 你男友早上偷偷溜出去 |
[16:56] | I said sorry. | 我道歉了 |
[16:58] | That time you got drunk and stole a horse. | 还有一次你喝醉了偷了一匹马 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:02] | I was there. I remember. | 我在场 我记得 |
[17:04] | Parts of it. | 记得一部分 |
[17:06] | But besides all that, | 但除开这些 |
[17:08] | being your dad is the best thing ever happened to me. | 做你父亲是我人生中最幸福的事 |
[17:12] | What about Randall and Lisa? | 那么兰德尔和丽莎呢 |
[17:15] | They’re okay. | 他们还行 |
[17:17] | I just don’t want you to miss out. | 我只是不希望你错过什么 |
[17:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:22] | But if this is really what you want– | 但如果这是你真心想要的 |
[17:24] | or don’t want– | 或不要的 |
[17:26] | I’m on your side. | 我支持你 |
[17:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Uh, Wyatt, we need to talk. | 怀亚特 我们得谈谈 |
[17:36] | Sure. What’s up? | 好 什么事 |
[17:38] | I want you to back off. | 我希望你别插手 |
[17:40] | You know? I-If Penny and I don’t have kids, that’s between us. | 如果佩妮和我不要孩子 那是我们的事 |
[17:44] | So you need to stay out of it. | 所以你不要插手 |
[17:46] | Oh, Leonard, it’s okay. We talked. We’re good. | 莱纳德 没事了 我们谈过了 没事了 |
[17:54] | Okay, you could’ve stopped me sooner. | 你怎么不早点让我闭嘴 |
[17:57] | Could’ve let you go longer. | 也可以让你继续说下去 |
[18:00] | You did great, Leonard. Very forceful. | 表现不错 莱纳德 很有力度 |
[18:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:04] | I-I-I felt like my voice was a little shaky there. | 我觉得我刚才声音有点抖 |
[18:11] | Hey, I decided to not go through | 我决定不帮 |
[18:14] | with this Zack and Marissa thing. | 扎克和玛丽莎了 |
[18:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:18] | – But you were so excited about it. – I know. | -但你那么期待 -我知道 |
[18:20] | But, um… | 但是 |
[18:22] | I think I was just fooling myself. | 我觉得我只是在骗自己 |
[18:24] | I-I would be heartbroken if I had a kid out there | 如果外面有我的孩子 而我不是他的父亲 |
[18:28] | and I wasn’t his dad. | 我会伤心死的 |
[18:31] | I know you would. | 我知道你会的 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:37] | So, that thing you wanted to do last night, | 昨晚你想做的事 |
[18:38] | I’m available. | 我现在能做了 |
[18:41] | I got real good hearing there, stud. | 我的听力非常好 种马 |
[18:47] | All right, everyone’s suited up. | 好了 大家换好衣服了 |
[18:49] | Let’s head out to the tarmac! | 我们去跑道 |
[18:50] | Actually, one second. | 稍等 |
[18:52] | Howie, I don’t think I should do this. | 华仔 我不应该这样做 |
[18:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:57] | Well, I did not see that coming. | 我完全没想到会是这样 |
[19:02] | Just– We have kids, | 只是 我们有孩子 |
[19:03] | and it’s not smart to put us both in danger. | 我们两人同时面对危险不明智 |
[19:05] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[19:06] | When I was little, my parents never flew together. | 我小时候 父母从来不一起坐飞机 |
[19:09] | We thought it was because they loved us, | 原以为那是因为他们爱我们 |
[19:10] | but it turns out they hated each other. | 结果是因为他们憎恨彼此 |
[19:14] | See? | 瞧 |
[19:15] | I just think I shouldn’t go. | 我觉得我不应该去 |
[19:17] | Actually, this is much safer than driving a car. | 其实这比开车还要安全 |
[19:19] | Stay out of it, flyboy! | 滚一边儿去 飞仔 |
[19:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:24] | But I’ve done this before. | 我以前体验过了 |
[19:25] | And since you really, really want to go, | 既然你这么这么想去 |
[19:29] | I’ll stay here. | 我留在这里 |
[19:31] | Oh. Great. | 很好 |
[19:32] | Unless you don’t want to because I was right and I do know you. | 除非你不想去 那我就是对的 我了解你 |
[19:35] | Well, if you really know me, | 如果你真了解我 |
[19:36] | then you know how far I’ll go to prove a point. | 你会知道我为了证明一件事能有多拼 |
[19:38] | Apparently, 34,000 feet that way, then straight back down, | 能拼到飞上3万4千英尺的程度 再直接冲下来 |
[19:41] | up and down, over and over again | 不停地上上下下 |
[19:42] | until you throw up food you didn’t even eat. | 直到你把没吃的东西吐出来 |
[19:46] | They are definitely your weirdest friends. | 他们绝对是你最奇怪的朋友 |
[19:49] | If only that were true. | 要是真这样就好了 |
[19:54] | I hate this so much! | 我恨死这个了 |
[19:58] | Why am I doing this?! | 我为什么要这样做 |
[20:00] | To prove a stupid point to your husband! | 为了向你老公证明一个愚蠢的观点 |
[20:04] | Oh, right. Worth it. | 对 值了 |
[20:14] | Hey, Zack. | 扎克 |
[20:15] | Um, look, I-I know this is gonna be disappointing, | 听我说 我知道你会失望 |
[20:19] | but, um, I-I can’t do this. | 但我做不到 |
[20:23] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:24] | I-I, I know how. I just can’t. | 我知道怎么”做” 就是做不到 |
[20:29] | But, hey, look, | 但是 |
[20:31] | i-if you like, | 如果你愿意 |
[20:32] | I-I know someone who might be interested. | 我知道谁可能有兴趣 |
[20:34] | No! Absolutely not! | 不 绝对不行 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry, but my wife said I’m not allowed. | 对不起 我老婆不准我这样做 |